时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’ll find my way out. | 我会逃出升天的 |
[00:05] | ‘Cause this place is just one big puzzle, | 因为这地方就是个大谜题 |
[00:07] | and puzzles are my forte. | 而谜题是我的特长 |
[00:09] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[00:11] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[00:13] | Oh, please, that is such a ridiculous cliché… | 得了 这话太老套了 |
[00:16] | It’s time for me to look out for number one. | 我该照顾好自己了 |
[00:19] | The man who contracted Matches Malone to kill your parents | 雇”火柴”马龙杀你父母的人 |
[00:23] | called himself The Philosopher. | 自称”哲学家” |
[00:24] | Hugo Strange. The Philosopher. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 哲学家 |
[00:27] | I was one of the ones who forced Thomas Wayne to shut down the program, | 我是逼迫托马斯·韦恩关闭这个项目的人之一 |
[00:31] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[00:32] | I needed to be sure you were behind all this, | 我需要确定你就是幕后主使 |
[00:34] | and now I am. | 现在我确定了 |
[00:36] | Our creations need new personas | 我们的作品需要新的人格 |
[00:38] | to give their minds focus. | 来集中他们的精神 |
[00:40] | That sword was made yesterday. | 这把剑是昨天刚做的 |
[00:42] | Our replica is central to his acceptance of his new identity. | 这件复制品对他接受新身份很关键 |
[00:46] | I… am Azrael! | 我是死亡天使 |
[00:48] | My Lord Dumas. | 杜马我主 |
[00:50] | Command me. | 给我命令吧 |
[00:52] | A murderer walks the streets of this city a free man. | 一个杀人犯现在自由在城市里游荡 |
[00:55] | By your blade, he must be destroyed. | 他必须被你的剑斩灭 |
[00:58] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[00:59] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[01:06] | That-that is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[01:12] | You. | 是你 |
[01:14] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[01:16] | Not anymore. | 又活了 |
[01:19] | Five-O, Five-O, come on, come on! | 条子来了 快看 |
[01:22] | What is the meaning of this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[01:23] | You are upsetting the inmates. | 你们让病人不安了 |
[01:25] | Where’s your boss, darling? | 你老板在哪 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | We got a warrant | 我们有搜查令 |
[01:27] | to search his office and everything in it. | 可以搜查他的办公室和里面的一切 |
[01:29] | He’s busy with patients. | 他正忙着应付病人 |
[01:31] | That’s quite all right, Ms. Peabody. | 没关系 皮博迪女士 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna tear this place apart, Strange. | 我们要把这里翻个底朝天 斯特兰奇 |
[01:36] | We’re gonna get answers. | 我们会找到答案的 |
[01:37] | Answers to what? | 什么的答案 |
[01:39] | Records indicate Theo Galavan’s dead body was brought here, | 记录表明西奥·盖勒文的尸体被送到这里 |
[01:42] | that it was cremated. | 已经火化了 |
[01:44] | Seems likely. | 差不多 |
[01:45] | Then why the hell was he at the GCPD last night, | 那他昨晚怎么会出现在哥谭市警局 |
[01:47] | running our captain through with a sword, huh? | 用一把剑刺穿了我们警监呢 |
[01:49] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[01:51] | And while you’re at it, explain to me this: | 顺便 和我解释一下 |
[01:53] | why Victor Fries, also last seen here, | 为什么同样最后出现在这儿的维克多·弗莱斯 |
[01:55] | very dead, is alive and kicking and dressed like a spaceman. | 也是死透了 却穿得像个宇航员 还活蹦乱跳 |
[02:01] | You stink, Strange. | 你有问题 斯特兰奇 |
[02:03] | This whole damned place stinks. | 这整个地方都有问题 |
[02:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:08] | Is this your office? | 这是你的办公室吗 |
[02:09] | Yes, but, Detective, please… | 没错 但警探… |
[02:14] | What the…? | 什么… |
[02:16] | Shredded? | 都粉碎了 |
[02:17] | Son of a… | 该死的… |
[02:18] | Spring cleaning. | 春季大扫除 |
[02:20] | You’re free to look around. | 你们可以随便看看 |
[02:21] | I’m just not sure there’s much more to see. | 我不确定还有什么东西可看 |
[02:27] | You think shredding a few documents is gonna save you? | 你以为粉碎了一些文件就能平安无事了吗 |
[02:29] | It won’t. | 别做梦了 |
[02:31] | We’re on to you. | 我们盯上你了 |
[02:32] | Bad guys come in and monsters come out. | 坏蛋进 怪物出 |
[02:35] | Just like Pinewood, right? | 就像松林农场 对吗 |
[02:37] | Seeing as how you no longer work for the police department, | 鉴于你已经不在警局工作 |
[02:40] | I’m not required to speak with you, | 我无须与你交谈 |
[02:43] | Mr. Gordon. | 戈登先生 |
[02:47] | You have a lot of anger, James Gordon. | 你满腔愤怒 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[02:50] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[02:55] | We’re gonna tear this damn building apart, | 我们要把这栋楼翻个底朝天 |
[02:57] | every square inch! | 不放过任何一个角落 |
[02:58] | Check your warrant, Detective. | 看清楚你的搜查令 警探 |
[02:59] | It clearly states that you have permission | 上面清楚地写明你有权 |
[03:01] | to search my office, nothing more. | 搜查我的办公室 仅此而已 |
[03:04] | Of course, I’m more than happy to accommodate you | 当然 如果你下次带着别的搜查令来 |
[03:07] | if you come back with a different warrant. | 我会非常乐意配合的 |
[03:09] | Just know that I will also be calling the judge | 顺便告诉你 我也会打电话给法官 |
[03:11] | and telling him how disruptive it is to have the GCPD– | 告诉他让哥谭市警局 |
[03:15] | and others– | 和其他闲杂人等 |
[03:16] | traipsing about this place of healing | 来这间康复之所游荡 |
[03:18] | and disrupting the patients unnecessarily. | 毫无必要地打扰病人清修 会造成多大破坏 |
[03:23] | This ain’t over yet. | 这事没完 |
[03:32] | Has Azrael returned? | 阿泽瑞尔回来了吗 |
[03:35] | Nope. | 没 |
[03:38] | Troubling. | 令人不安 |
[04:00] | What are you doing out of your cell? | 你怎么从病房里跑出来了 |
[04:01] | Big mistake. | 天大的错误 |
[04:02] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 是我的错 |
[04:04] | Just got lost. | 我只是迷路了 |
[04:05] | Escort me back, would you? | 能送我回去吗 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Thank you, have a nice day. | 谢谢你 祝你一天愉快 |
[04:18] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我必须离开这里 |
[04:43] | Damn kids. | 熊孩子 |
[04:47] | Did you break the lock?! | 你把锁撬开了吗 |
[04:50] | Hey, you! | 说你呢 |
[04:51] | This is God’s house, a place of worship, | 这里是上帝之家 朝拜圣地 |
[04:53] | not a homeless shelter. | 不是流浪汉收容所 |
[04:54] | Get out before I call the cops. | 赶快走 不然我就报警了 |
[05:00] | I need a weapon to fulfill my holy quest. | 我需要一件武器来完成我神圣的征途 |
[05:03] | I don’t have any weapons. | 我没有任何武器 |
[05:07] | then what good are you? | 那我要你何用 |
[05:23] | Captain Nathaniel Barnes remains | 昨晚遭受蒙面人暴力袭击后 |
[05:25] | in critical condition at Gotham General | 纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯警监 |
[05:27] | after suffering a violent attack | 现仍正在哥谭总院 |
[05:29] | by a masked assailant late last night. | 处于生命垂危状态 |
[05:33] | So far no arrests have been made, | 目前尚未抓获任何嫌疑人 |
[05:35] | but reports coming from within the locked down GCPD | 但据处于封锁状态的哥谭市警局的内部消息 |
[05:38] | have confirmed that the masked man is, in fact, | 已经证实 此蒙面人正是 |
[05:40] | former Gotham mayor Theo Galavan. | 哥谭前任市长西奥·盖勒文 |
[05:44] | Search parties continued throughout the night, | 搜索彻夜进行 |
[05:46] | but, as of yet, | 但迄今为止 |
[05:47] | Galavan’s whereabouts remain a mystery. | 盖勒文的下落仍是一个谜 |
[05:53] | There’s nowhere to hide, Galavan. | 你逃不了的 盖勒文 |
[05:55] | I’m coming for you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[06:08] | Alvarez, any sign of him yet? | 阿尔瓦雷斯 找到他了吗 |
[06:09] | No, but we’ve got six choppers in the air | 没有 但我们派出了六架直升机 |
[06:11] | and every sniffer dog in the state out there looking. | 和全州所有的嗅探犬 |
[06:13] | Call the brass upstate, | 联系州北的头头 |
[06:14] | tell them to get more men down here. | 叫他们多派些人来 |
[06:15] | That freak couldn’t have gotten far. | 那怪物绝对跑不远的 |
[06:17] | Tom, get Judge Bam Bam on the phone. | 汤姆 给法官打电话 |
[06:19] | Tell him I need a new warrant to search Arkham, | 告诉他我需要新搜查阿卡姆的搜查令 |
[06:22] | every friggin’ room, all of it! | 要搜所有的屋子 |
[06:33] | What are they all doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[06:35] | They don’t have a captain, Harvey. | 他们没了警监 哈维 |
[06:37] | Guess you’re it. | 看来该你上了 |
[06:39] | I ain’t no captain. | 我可不是警监 |
[06:41] | Say something to them. | 对他们说点什么 |
[06:42] | I don’t work here anymore, you do. | 我不在这里工作了 你在 |
[06:48] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好吧 大家伙 听好了 |
[06:51] | I know we’re all a bit freaked out right now. | 我知道我们现在都有点惊恐 |
[06:53] | It’s understandable, hmm? | 这可以理解 |
[06:56] | Some nutjob in a Halloween costume and cape | 有个穿着万圣节服装和披风的疯子 |
[06:59] | comes into our house and takes out four of our brothers?! | 闯进咱们家 还干掉了我们四位兄弟 |
[07:04] | He does this to our captain?! | 他用这个对付我们警监 |
[07:07] | Now, I’ve been around a long time. | 我已经干这行很久了 |
[07:09] | It’s like the bad guys in this town | 就好像这座城市的坏人 |
[07:11] | just keep getting weirder and weirder, | 变得越来越怪了 |
[07:14] | but under that mask… | 但那面具之下 |
[07:17] | is just a man, | 只是个人 |
[07:19] | and he can bleed, | 他也会流血 |
[07:20] | just like you and me, | 就像你和我一样 |
[07:23] | and if he bleeds, he can be beaten. | 而如果他会流血 他就可以被打倒 |
[07:27] | So, let’s do what the cap | 所以 我们去做 |
[07:28] | would tell us to do if he were here. | 警监也会让我们去做的事 |
[07:31] | Let’s go out there | 我们出去 |
[07:32] | and let’s find that son of a bitch | 找到那狗娘养的 |
[07:34] | and let’s get him, whatever it takes! | 不惜一切代价 抓到他 |
[07:46] | I’m not one for speeches. | 我不适合做演讲 |
[07:47] | No, no, no, you did fine. | 不不不 你做得很好 |
[07:49] | But? | 但是 |
[07:51] | If that was Galavan that I saw, | 如果我看到的那个是盖勒文 |
[07:53] | he’ll know how to stay out of sight. | 他会知道如何隐藏 |
[07:55] | We got to think outside the box. | 我们思维得灵活点 |
[07:57] | Like what? | 譬如呢 |
[07:58] | Who knows him best who’s still in the city? | 谁最了解他并且还在城里 |
[08:02] | His sister. | 他妹妹 |
[08:05] | Alfred, pull over. | 阿尔弗雷德 停车 |
[08:11] | Master Bruce, are you out of your tiny, bloody mind? | 布鲁斯少爷 你的小脑袋瓜失去理智了吗 |
[08:14] | There’s a madman loose on the streets. | 有个疯子在街上乱跑 |
[08:15] | Now is not the time to go running around on your own, is it? | 现在可不是你独自行动的时候 不是吗 |
[08:19] | I don’t plan on being on my own. | 我没打算独自行动 |
[08:21] | With all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 少爷 |
[08:23] | what good will a 15-year-old little girl do | 如果盖勒文真出现了 |
[08:25] | even if Galavan does turn up? | 15岁小女孩又能怎样 |
[08:26] | Strange lied to the police. | 斯特兰奇欺骗了警察 |
[08:28] | I know it, a-and so do you. | 我很清楚 你也一样 |
[08:30] | I can’t stay at home and do nothing. | 我不能待在家里 无所事事 |
[08:31] | We need to trust Jim Gordon. | 我们得信任吉姆·戈登 |
[08:32] | I’m tired of trusting Jim Gordon, aren’t you? | 我厌倦了信任吉姆·戈登 你没有吗 |
[08:38] | I am your guardian, Master Bruce, | 我是你的监护人 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:42] | and it is my job to protect you. | 我的任务就是保护你 |
[08:44] | Is it your job to watch me sit on my hands and do nothing? | 看我袖手旁观无所事事也是你的任务吗 |
[08:51] | Alfred, please. | 阿尔弗雷德 求你 |
[08:53] | Let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[08:56] | Hey, buddy, move your car! | 老兄 把车移开 |
[09:00] | Just… just be careful, all right? | 那…要当心 好吗 |
[09:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:06] | Hey, let’s go! | 快点 |
[09:07] | Yeah, all right, mate, keep… | 好啦 伙计… |
[09:08] | just keep your bloody hair on! | 别着急啊 |
[09:10] | Don’t go, baby, come on, let’s talk about this, huh? | 别走 宝贝 求你 咱俩谈谈 |
[09:13] | Is this because I-I kicked Barbara out? | 是因为我把芭芭拉赶出去了吗 |
[09:14] | Just let me go, Butch. | 让我走 布奇 |
[09:16] | Come on, I’ll do whatever you want. | 拜托 我什么都听你的 |
[09:17] | I-I-I’ll eat more fruit. I-I’ll work on the snoring, | 我会多吃水果 少打呼噜 |
[09:19] | I swear to God, whatever you need… | 我发誓 都听你的 |
[09:20] | Catch you guys at a bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[09:22] | Seriously, how do people keep getting in here?! | 真是的 你们都怎么进来的 |
[09:24] | Do I have no security at all?! | 我这儿连个保安都没有吗 |
[09:26] | Why the rush? | 急什么 |
[09:28] | Just time to move on. | 该向前看了 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah, is that it? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Or are you worried Galavan’s coming after you, too? | 还是你担心盖勒文也会来报复你 |
[09:33] | Don’t worry, Butch. | 别担心 布奇 |
[09:34] | It’s not about you. | 不是你的问题 |
[09:36] | She’s just scared of her brother. | 她只是害怕她哥哥 |
[09:39] | Come on, help me find him. | 帮我找到他吧 |
[09:42] | You two hardly left on the best of terms. | 你俩最后也是不欢而散 |
[09:44] | Must have been weird, seeing your dead brother | 很怪吧 看见自己死去的哥哥 |
[09:46] | show up dressed like a ninja from Medieval Times. | 穿得像个中世纪的忍者冒出来 |
[09:57] | That thing that stabbed your captain last night… | 昨晚刺伤你们警监的那个东西 |
[10:00] | wasn’t my brother. | 不是我哥 |
[10:02] | It was a 300-year-old assassin called Azrael. | 是一个三百年前的刺客 叫阿泽瑞尔 |
[10:07] | Azrael? | 阿泽瑞尔 |
[10:08] | That image I saw on the news, | 我在新闻上看到的画面 |
[10:10] | his clothes, the way he moved… | 他的装束 行动方式 |
[10:12] | it was Azrael. | 是阿泽瑞尔 |
[10:14] | A mythical figure worshipped by the monks | 是抚养我哥长大的那些僧侣 |
[10:15] | who raised my brother. | 崇拜的一个神话人物 |
[10:18] | A cold-hearted killing machine sent into the night | 一个冷血杀手 夜晚出没 |
[10:20] | to kill his master’s enemies… | 奉命去杀他主人的敌人 |
[10:23] | and he wants you. | 而他想杀你 |
[10:25] | An ancient assassin? | 一个古代刺客 |
[10:27] | A legend. | 一个传奇 |
[10:29] | My family used to tell stories of him. | 我家人以前常讲他的故事 |
[10:31] | He was real? | 他是真人 |
[10:33] | Who knows. | 谁知道 |
[10:34] | It was 300 years ago. | 三百年前的事了 |
[10:35] | Probably, yes. | 也许是吧 |
[10:37] | So, your brother’s gone nuts? | 这么说 你哥疯了吗 |
[10:41] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[10:43] | Theo convince you that he was Azrael last night, | 西奥昨晚的行为使你相信他是阿泽瑞尔 |
[10:44] | or was he acting? | 还是他在演戏 |
[10:48] | Someone got inside my brother’s head. | 有人给我哥洗脑了 |
[10:51] | It’s not a safe place to be. | 那里可不安全 |
[10:53] | If you’re right, I want to find this person, | 如果你说对了 那我想找到此人 |
[10:55] | but first I have to find your brother… | 但首先 我得找到你哥 |
[10:57] | so help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[10:59] | If a search team finds him, they’re gonna kill him. | 如果搜查队找到他 会杀了他的 |
[11:03] | He is still your brother, after all. | 他终归还是你哥 |
[11:05] | He’s blood. | 血亲 |
[11:11] | The sword that was used last night, the one that broke… | 他昨晚用的剑 断了的那把 |
[11:14] | it was fake. | 是把假剑 |
[11:14] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:16] | The real one belonged to my grandfather. | 那把真剑是我祖父的 |
[11:18] | He was an antiquities collector, obsessed with Dumas history. | 他是个古董收藏家 对杜马家族史很痴迷 |
[11:22] | I saw it once; it was beautiful. | 我见过一次 很漂亮 |
[11:24] | Forged by the monks themselves. | 僧侣们自己铸造的 |
[11:28] | It’s said to hold supernatural powers. | 据说此剑蕴含神力 |
[11:30] | Theo knew this. | 西奥知道这点 |
[11:32] | It’s possible he’ll attempt to steal it back. | 他可能会想偷回来 |
[11:37] | Does your grandfather still have it? | 还在你爷爷手上吗 |
[11:38] | And where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[11:41] | Gotham Cemetery. | 哥谭公墓 |
[11:44] | He’s been dead for 20 years… | 他二十年前已经去世了 |
[11:48] | but he was buried with his treasures. | 但他的财宝随他陪葬了 |
[12:06] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 |
[12:11] | ‘Sup? | 你好吗 |
[12:13] | I remember you telling me | 我记得你告诉过我 |
[12:14] | you’re still feeding your friend’s birds. | 你还在喂你朋友的鸟 |
[12:18] | Someone has to. | 总得有人照顾它们 |
[12:21] | Why you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[12:22] | Have you seen the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[12:23] | Walking zombies in Gotham? | 哥谭有行尸吗 |
[12:25] | What’s new? | 有什么大惊小怪的 |
[12:26] | Strange worked for my father on a project designed to help people. | 斯特兰奇曾为我父亲一个旨在帮助他人的项目工作 |
[12:29] | He perverted it and now I believe he’s found a way to… | 但他扭曲了其目的 现在我认为他找到了… |
[12:31] | Bring back the dead? | 复活死人的办法 |
[12:33] | A little far-fetched, don’t you think? | 有点异想天开吧 |
[12:35] | Perhaps, but he’s hiding something. | 也许吧 但他肯定有所隐瞒 |
[12:37] | The police failed to find out what. | 警察查不到 |
[12:39] | I think I can do better. | 我觉得我能查到 |
[12:41] | That so? | 是吗 |
[12:45] | When my father shut down Strange, he was killed. | 我父亲叫停斯特兰奇的项目后 他就被杀了 |
[12:50] | Selina, I just want the truth, that’s all. | 塞琳娜 我只是想知道真相而已 |
[12:52] | You just won’t be happy until you get yourself killed, will you? | 你就是不见棺材不落泪 是吧 |
[12:55] | Victor Fries and Theo Galavan both went to Arkham | 维克多·弗莱斯和西奥·盖勒文去阿卡姆时 |
[12:57] | as dead men. Both returned. | 都是死人了 两个人都活了 |
[12:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:00] | So did your friend Bridget. | 你朋友布莉姬特也是 |
[13:05] | Wait, they sent her to Arkham? | 等等 他们把她送去阿卡姆了 |
[13:11] | She may still be there right now. | 她现在可能还在那里 |
[13:14] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[13:20] | I told her to leave town, | 我叫她离开这座城市的 |
[13:22] | to run, but she didn’t listen. | 逃得远远的 但她不听 |
[13:26] | It’s my fault she’s there. | 都怪我 |
[13:29] | Selina, we can put this right. | 塞琳娜 我们能弥补这件事 |
[13:32] | Strange was ready for the police. | 斯特兰奇做好了应付警方的准备 |
[13:35] | He may even have been tipped off. | 他甚至可能有内部线报 |
[13:36] | The only way we’re gonna find out what’s really going on in there… | 唯一能查清真相的办法… |
[13:40] | is if we break in ourselves. | 就是我们自己闯进去 |
[13:42] | Break in? | 闯进去 |
[13:44] | To Arkham? | 闯进阿卡姆 |
[13:47] | A highly guarded place that’s packed with crazy people? | 一个满是疯子的高度警戒设施 |
[13:51] | If it’s too dangerous for you, I’ll just go myself. | 如果你觉得太危险 我就自己去吧 |
[13:56] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[13:59] | Prisons are meant to stop people from breaking out, not in. | 监狱都是设计防止人越狱的 而不是闯入 |
[14:01] | It can be done. | 这是可以做到的 |
[14:03] | It’s a loony bin, not a prison. | 那里是疯人院 不是监狱 |
[14:06] | I know it can be done. | 我知道能做到 |
[14:09] | But I go alone. | 但我要一个人去 |
[14:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:12] | If I get caught, they’ll just toss me out. | 如果我被逮到 他们至多把我丢出来 |
[14:15] | Nobody cares about me. | 没人在乎我 |
[14:17] | But you? | 但你呢 |
[14:18] | They see you coming and they’ll shut that whole thing down | 他们看到你来了 会马上关掉整个设施 |
[14:21] | quicker than you can say “Rat.” | 你都来不及通风报信 |
[14:24] | And then you’ll never find out what they’ve been up to. | 那你就永远别想查明他们在做什么了 |
[14:27] | That or… | 或者 |
[14:29] | they’ll just kill you. | 他们会直接杀了你 |
[14:32] | Besides… | 再说 |
[14:34] | I already know a way in. | 我已经有条进去的路了 |
[14:54] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[14:55] | The Dumas crypt. | 杜马墓穴 |
[14:57] | Dozens of my relatives are buried here. | 我好多亲戚都埋在这里 |
[15:01] | So does someone have a key? | 有人有钥匙吗 |
[15:07] | All right. Key, crowbar. | 好吧 钥匙 撬棒 一回事 |
[15:29] | This one. | 这个 |
[15:31] | My grandfather’s. | 我祖父的 |
[15:35] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:36] | I’m sure we’re breaking more than a few laws right now. | 我们这样肯定违反了很多法律 |
[15:39] | Really? This is where you draw the line? | 不是吧 这个你就接受不了吗 |
[15:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:43] | This doesn’t creep you out, even a little bit? | 你难道丝毫不觉得恐怖吗 |
[15:44] | It’s friggin’ grave robbing! | 这可是盗墓 |
[15:46] | Whatever it takes, Harvey. | 不惜一切 哈维 |
[16:00] | Little help? | 帮帮忙 |
[16:15] | That was said to be Azrael’s sword up until the end. | 据说那是阿泽瑞尔一直用的剑 |
[16:19] | He died? | 他死了 |
[16:20] | No, he disappeared. | 不 他消失了 |
[16:22] | Azrael’s thought to be immortal. | 阿泽瑞尔被认为是永生者 |
[16:35] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[16:37] | I will take that. | 给我吧 |
[16:53] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[16:56] | Time… | 你 |
[16:57] | to… | 该 |
[16:59] | die! | 死了 |
[17:06] | Step aside. He must die. | 让开 他必须死 |
[17:08] | It’s me, brother. | 是我啊 哥哥 |
[17:10] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你不认得我吗 |
[17:11] | My quarrel is not with you. | 我跟你无仇 |
[17:13] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:15] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[17:17] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[17:21] | I have what you’re looking for. | 你要的东西在我这儿 |
[17:53] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 |
[17:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:06] | You remember where we grew up? | 记得我们一起长大的地方吗 |
[18:09] | The estate by the sea? | 海边的那栋房子 |
[18:13] | Before the monks took you. | 那是僧侣带走你之前 |
[18:16] | Our dogs, the horses? | 我们的狗 我们的马 |
[18:21] | We were happy once. | 我们曾那么开心 |
[18:26] | You are Theo Galavan. | 你是西奥·盖勒文 |
[18:29] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[18:34] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[18:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:44] | Theo Galavan, the new mayor…! | 新市长 西奥·盖勒文 |
[18:48] | Do you remember now? | 你记起来了吗 |
[18:51] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[18:53] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[18:57] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[19:01] | We were sent to kill him. | 我们被派去杀他 |
[19:03] | Yes, yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[19:05] | He dishonored our family name. | 他侮辱了我们家族的名誉 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:09] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[19:32] | Thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒了我 |
[19:36] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[20:18] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[20:19] | He’s gone! | 他跑了 |
[20:22] | This is Bullock. | 这里是布洛克 |
[20:24] | I need a backup down at the cemetery. | 马上前来墓园增援 |
[20:26] | Galavan’s in the wind again. | 盖勒文又跑了 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:34] | I made him remember. | 我让他记起来了 |
[20:35] | Remember what? | 记起来什么了 |
[20:38] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[20:41] | “Death to the Son of Gotham.” | “死神降临哥谭之子” |
[20:45] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[20:46] | I need to find Bruce. | 我得去找到布鲁斯 |
[21:15] | Slow down! | 停车 |
[21:17] | I need this car. | 我需要这辆车 |
[21:17] | – You ain’t a cop anymore, Gordon. – I need the damn car! | -你已经不是警察了 戈登 -车给我 |
[23:23] | Come on, come on. | 快接 快接 |
[23:33] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[23:35] | No, it’s me. Where’s Bruce? | 不 是我 布鲁斯呢 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. He was in the city. | 我不知道 他进城了 |
[23:39] | Where in the city? | 城里什么地方 |
[23:40] | Well, to be perfectly honest, I haven’t got the foggiest. | 老实说 我完全不知道 |
[23:42] | He’s got a mind of his own at the moment, that one, doesn’t he? | 那小子现在自有主意 |
[23:44] | All right, well, we need to find him. | 好吧 我们得找到他 |
[23:46] | Galavan could be coming after him. | 盖勒文可能要去杀他 |
[23:48] | Well, you’re having a laugh, ain’t you? I thought he was after you. | 你开玩笑呢吧 他不是在追杀你吗 |
[23:50] | He was. Tabitha must have jogged his memory. | 本来是的 但塔比莎激起了他的记忆 |
[23:53] | Reminded him of his original mission: | 让他想起了他原本的任务 |
[23:56] | kill Bruce Wayne. | 杀布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[23:59] | Right. Well, I’ll-I’ll get the motor. | 好吧 那我去开车 |
[24:01] | No, no, no. You stay there | 不不 你待在那儿 |
[24:02] | in case he comes back. | 以防他回来 |
[24:04] | Where was the last place you saw him in the city? | 你最后在城里什么地方见到他的 |
[24:05] | Uh, Collins and Delaney. | 柯林斯和德莱尼街街口 |
[24:07] | Last I saw of him, he was headed for the roof | 我最后见到他时 他正要上楼顶 |
[24:09] | to see that Selina, I reckon. | 应该是去见塞琳娜了 |
[24:11] | All right, I’ll head over there. | 好 我去那边 |
[24:13] | Till then, be safe. | 到时再说 你小心 |
[24:17] | Righto. | 好嘞 |
[24:18] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[24:23] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, Master Bruce. | 老天爷啊 布鲁斯少爷 |
[24:25] | Creeping up on someone like that, I could have filleted you. | 这么偷偷摸摸的 我差点没切了你 |
[24:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:30] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[24:31] | Galavan, Master Bruce. | 盖勒文 布鲁斯少爷 |
[24:33] | Theo bloody Galavan is what’s wrong. | 西奥·盖勒文要来了 |
[24:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:54] | Holy cow! | 老天爷 |
[24:56] | Forensic guy? | 法医男 |
[24:57] | – Street trash girl? – You framed Gordon. | -街头女 -你陷害了戈登 |
[24:59] | – And you tried to get a reward by turning him in. – Oh, yeah. | -你还想供出他拿赏钱呢 -是啊 |
[25:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[25:03] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[25:12] | I got to get out of here. This place is crazy. | 我要逃出去 这地方简直疯了 |
[25:16] | They’re probably looking for me. Which way is out of here? | 他们大概在找我 走哪能出去 |
[25:17] | I’ll help you if you help me. | 你帮我 我就帮你 |
[25:20] | Where’s Strange right now? | 斯特兰奇在哪 |
[25:22] | Okay, look, I barely know you, | 好吧 听着 我跟你不熟 |
[25:25] | but that is the last person that you want to be looking for. | 但你绝对不想去找他 |
[25:27] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:28] | The basement here, | 这里的地下室 |
[25:30] | it’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[25:32] | Just trust me, stay away. | 相信我 千万别靠近 |
[25:34] | – He’s a very dangerous man. – Basement? | -他是个非常危险的人 -地下室 |
[25:36] | Alive people, dead people, | 活人 死人 |
[25:40] | dead-alive people– it’s horrible. | 死活人 太可怕了 |
[25:41] | – Okay, how do I get there? – Wow, it’s like I’m saying things, | -好吧 我怎么过去 -我说话 |
[25:43] | and you’re just not hearing them. | 你好像完全没听到 |
[25:44] | He has a friend of mine, and I’m here to get her out. | 他抓了我一个朋友 我是来救她的 |
[25:49] | Now, how… do… I get… there? | 我怎么过去 |
[25:55] | You’ll tell me the way out? | 你会告诉我怎么出去 |
[25:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | There’s an elevator. | 有个电梯 |
[26:01] | I’ll tell you where it is, but… | 我会告诉你在哪 但是 |
[26:04] | can you pick a lock? | 你会撬锁吗 |
[26:19] | Why’d you have to be brave, huh? | 你为什么非要逞英雄 |
[26:23] | I just got used to you being around. | 我都习惯了有你在身边 |
[26:27] | Partners, right? | 搭档 是吧 |
[26:32] | How am I supposed to keep people in line now, huh? | 我现在要怎么管住别人啊 |
[26:38] | I don’t think I can do this without you. | 我觉得没有你我做不到 |
[26:41] | You’re one of the only people in the world | 你是这世上唯一 |
[26:43] | who looks me in the eye when they talk to me. | 跟我说话时看着我眼睛的人 |
[26:47] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[26:52] | You laugh at my jokes. | 我讲笑话你会笑 |
[26:55] | You actually like the way I look. | 你喜欢我的样子 |
[27:01] | I didn’t think I’d ever feel like this again. | 我以为我再不会有这样的感觉了 |
[27:10] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我猜我想说的是 |
[27:21] | Well, don’t stop now. I was just getting misty. | 别停下啊 我眼眶刚要湿了 |
[27:26] | What are you doin’ here? | 你来做什么 |
[27:29] | Paying my respects. | 表示一下心意 |
[27:36] | She’s looked better, I must say. | 我得说 她有点憔悴 |
[27:39] | You will not hurt her. | 你别想伤害她 |
[27:42] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要伤害她 |
[27:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | Because she stabbed my mother in the back! | 因为她从背后捅死了我妈妈 |
[27:55] | If you touch her, I will kill you. | 你敢碰她 我杀了你 |
[27:59] | I like this new side of you. | 我喜欢你这个新的一面 |
[28:02] | Soft, sentimental. | 心软 多情 |
[28:07] | He has to pay, Butch. | 他必须付出代价 布奇 |
[28:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:12] | Azrael? | 阿泽瑞尔吗 |
[28:12] | No! Galavan! | 不 盖勒文 |
[28:15] | See, I will not buy this whole uber-villain nonsense. | 你瞧 我绝不相信这套超级坏蛋的扯淡 |
[28:20] | I mean, if he wanted to wear leather, | 如果他想穿皮衣 |
[28:22] | he should just wear leather. | 那就穿皮衣好了 |
[28:23] | This is Gotham City. No one cares, right? | 这里可是哥谭 谁在乎呢 |
[28:28] | We have all suffered by his hand. | 我们都曾因他受苦 |
[28:32] | Me, | 我 |
[28:33] | you, | 你 |
[28:34] | my mother. | 我母亲 |
[28:37] | And now his own sister. | 现在 还有他亲妹妹 |
[28:42] | Galavan must die. | 盖勒文必须死 |
[28:51] | And when he does, | 到时候 |
[28:53] | you’ll leave us alone? | 你就放过我们吗 |
[28:59] | I suppose. | 或许吧 |
[29:00] | Promise. | 保证 |
[29:03] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[29:04] | Fine. Yes. | 好吧 我保证 |
[29:05] | Whatever. | 随你了 |
[29:07] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[29:13] | He’s here, | 他在这儿 |
[29:13] | and he’s safe. | 安全 |
[29:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:16] | I’m coming. | 我就来 |
[29:34] | You’re more to me than just a guardian, Alfred. | 你对我不仅仅是个监护人 阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:39] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[29:41] | Your timing really is quite… | 你这时机挑的真是 |
[29:44] | impeccable, Master Bruce. | 太好了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[29:45] | But we haven’t got time for… | 但我们现在没时间 |
[29:47] | sentimental nonsense right now. | 多愁善感 |
[29:48] | We have to make sure that all the doors are locked, | 我们得确保所有门都锁好了 |
[29:49] | all the windows are closed, and the lights are off | 窗户都关好了 灯都熄灭了 |
[29:51] | to make it as hard as possible for Galavan to find us, | 尽可能让盖勒文不好找到我们 |
[29:53] | do you get me? | 明白吗 |
[29:54] | Detective Gordon’s sure he’s coming here? | 戈登警探确定他会来这儿吗 |
[29:57] | Nothing’s certain, is it? | 没什么事是确定的 |
[29:58] | So we need to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:01] | It’s a big house. We should split up. | 房子很大 我们该分头行动 |
[30:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:06] | But just you be quick. | 但你动作快点 |
[30:09] | So, you take the upstairs. | 你负责楼上 |
[30:11] | I will take the downstairs. | 我负责楼下 |
[30:12] | You make sure the windows are closed. | 你把窗户都关好 |
[30:14] | You make sure the doors are locked. | 把门都锁上 |
[30:15] | You make sure the skylights are closed. | 把天窗也都关上 |
[30:17] | And then you meet me down here as quick as you can in the study, | 然后尽快下来书房跟我汇合 |
[30:20] | all right? Now go. | 好吗 去吧 |
[30:25] | Alfred! Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:35] | Ingenious. | 真聪明 |
[30:44] | You, | 你 |
[30:46] | you will show me to the boy. | 你要带我去见那男孩 |
[30:49] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[30:53] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[31:23] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[31:27] | Hey, Ed. What’s that noise? | 爱德 那是什么声音 |
[31:29] | Nygma! | 尼格玛 |
[31:32] | Son of a… | 该死的 |
[31:38] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[31:43] | Sound the alarm. | 拉警报 |
[31:45] | We got a runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[31:47] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:12] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[32:17] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:36] | Alfred! Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 |
[32:41] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[32:44] | Take one more step, mate, | 再踏一步 伙计 |
[32:45] | and I will put a bullet right between your bloody eyes. | 我就一枪打在你眼睛之间 |
[32:48] | You think that’ll stop me, manservant? | 你觉得这就能阻止我了吗 男仆 |
[32:51] | I’d like to give it a go, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我打算试试 |
[32:52] | Think I’m flesh and blood? I am immortal | 你以为我是血肉之躯吗 我是永生者 |
[32:55] | and I have grown tired of you! | 我厌倦你了 |
[33:01] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[33:03] | Run, Bruce! | 快跑 布鲁斯 |
[33:07] | Immortal? Let’s see, shall we? | 永生 那我们试试看吧 |
[33:49] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[34:03] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[34:54] | Give us a minute, please. | 请给我们点时间 |
[34:57] | I think we can safely say Azrael has gone rogue. | 我想可以说阿泽瑞尔已经失控了 |
[35:00] | I’m not comfortable making that assumption just yet. | 我还不想妄下这种结论 |
[35:03] | But it’s been more than 24 hours since he’s made contact. | 但他已经24小时没跟我们联络了 |
[35:06] | Perhaps that’s because Jim Gordon still breathes. | 或许是因为吉姆·戈登还没死 |
[35:09] | But if the police catch him first, how do we explain… | 但如果警方先抓住了他 我们要如何解释 |
[35:12] | Something that cannot be explained? | 一件无法解释的事吗 |
[35:15] | We don’t. | 我们不用 |
[35:16] | Theo Galavan is no more. | 西奥·盖勒文已经不在了 |
[35:18] | Azrael is his new creation. | 阿泽瑞尔是他的新身份 |
[35:20] | A killer, a madman. | 一个杀手 一个疯子 |
[35:22] | The GCPD will fail if they try to capture him. | 哥谭市警局想抓住他 只会以失败告终 |
[35:26] | They’ll have to kill him first. And when they do, | 他们只能杀了他 到时候 |
[35:29] | they’ll be successfully covering our tracks for us. | 他们就等于替我们掩盖了踪迹 |
[35:31] | In the meantime, this facility needs to be shut down. | 现在 这间设施得关闭 |
[35:33] | All subjects moved to the new location. | 所有实验对象转移去新地点 |
[35:35] | Already happening. | 已经在办了 |
[35:37] | That’s my girl. | 这就对了 |
[36:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:50] | Don’t hide, little boy. | 别躲啊 小男孩 |
[36:53] | Face me. | 出来面对我 |
[36:55] | Face… death. | 面对死亡 |
[37:00] | You know the Waynes were a blight upon this city? | 你知道韦恩家族曾是这城市的弊病吗 |
[37:04] | A selfish, | 一个自私 |
[37:06] | arrogant family. | 自大的家族 |
[37:11] | A family with no beliefs. | 没有信仰的家族 |
[37:14] | No honor. | 没有荣誉感 |
[37:18] | No respect. | 不知尊敬 |
[37:22] | You’re your father’s only son, Bruce. | 你是你父亲的独子 布鲁斯 |
[37:26] | When I kill you, | 等我杀了你 |
[37:28] | I eradicate the Wayne name… | 我就将彻底铲除 |
[37:32] | forever. | 韦恩一族 |
[37:41] | It will be as though you had never existed. | 就好像你从未存在过 |
[38:33] | Enough fun and games. | 游戏玩够了 |
[38:42] | Prepare to die. | 受死吧 |
[38:53] | Unexpected. | 没想到 |
[39:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:11] | Sorry I couldn’t get here sooner. | 抱歉我没能早点赶过来 |
[39:13] | Seems like I missed all the fun. | 看来我错过了全部的精彩 |
[39:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[39:15] | I slowed him down for you, didn’t I? | 我不是替你拖住他了吗 |
[39:17] | I’ll call Bullock. | 我呼叫布洛克 |
[39:23] | Time I taught you how to drive, Master Bruce. | 我该教你开车了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[39:40] | You should know by now | 你现在该知道了 |
[39:41] | that bullets don’t kill this monster, Jim. | 子弹是杀不死这个怪物的 吉姆 |
[39:50] | My last one got stuck in your throat, | 我上把伞插在你喉咙里了 |
[39:52] | so I’m thinking about shoving this one somewhere else. | 所以 这把我想捅进别的地方里 |
[39:56] | Jim, a little tip for next time: | 吉姆 下次记住 |
[39:58] | always bring the right tools for the job. | 干活儿一定要带对工具 |
[40:03] | See you in hell, Theo. | 地狱见了 西奥 |
[40:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:33] | Let’s go, Butch. | 走吧 布奇 |
[40:37] | Good night, fellas. | 再见 各位 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[41:08] | That little sprite was right. | 那小丫头没说错 |
[41:11] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[41:14] | Remain where you are. | 待着别动 |
[41:19] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[41:59] | Are you my human subject? | 你是我的受试人吗 |
[42:03] | What? | 什么 |
[42:05] | Were you sent here to test me? | 你是被派来测试我的吗 |
[42:09] | Bridget? | 布莉姬特 |
[42:10] | Who’s Bridget? | 布莉姬特是谁 |
[42:13] | It’s me, Selina. | 是我啊 塞琳娜 |
[42:15] | What? | 什么 |
[42:15] | You burnt yourself when the cops tried to bust you, remember? | 警察抓你的时候 你烧伤了自己 记得吗 |
[42:18] | I don’t remember anything before this. | 我不记得任何此前的事 |
[42:21] | Professor Strange told me I had amnesia. | 斯特兰奇教授说我患了失忆症 |
[42:24] | No, don’t trust him. | 不 别信任他 |
[42:26] | Your name’s Bridget. | 你叫布莉姬特 |
[42:27] | He told me he’d send people to test me. | 他说过会派人来测试我 |
[42:30] | Well, I’m not here to test you. I’m here to take you home. | 我不是来测试你的 我是来带你回家的 |
[42:33] | That’s what he said you’d say. | 他说过你会这么说 |
[42:35] | Bridget, no, Bridget, no, | 布莉姬特 别 |
[42:36] | Bridget, no, Bridget, no, Bridget, no! | 布莉姬特 别 布莉姬特 别 |
[42:42] | Bridget, no. | 布莉姬特 别 |
[42:44] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么喊我 |
[42:46] | My name’s… | 我叫 |
[42:48] | Firefly. | 萤火虫 |