时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I set a bomb. | 我设置了炸弹 |
[00:03] | – Thousands of people could die. – Yes. | -会死数千人 -是啊 |
[00:05] | But paying that price will be better | 但即便付出那样的代价 |
[00:07] | than releasing what’s down there. | 也比把下面的怪物放出去要强 |
[00:12] | Are you ready to play?! | 你们准备好玩游戏了吗 |
[00:14] | Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill. | 是韦恩集团掌管了印第安山 |
[00:16] | but who runs Wayne Enterprises? | 但谁掌管了韦恩集团呢 |
[00:19] | There’s a secret council in Gotham. | 哥谭有个秘密议会 |
[00:20] | It’s them that wanted me dead. | 是他们想要我死 |
[00:22] | We’re so close to the ultimate truth. | 我们就要发现终极真相了 |
[00:26] | Strange, you did a very bad thing to me. | 斯特兰奇 你对我做了很坏的事 |
[00:30] | And now you’re going to… | 现在你要… |
[00:33] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:35] | Nothing is impossible. | 没有什么不可能 |
[00:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:43] | Bruce, I might not see you for a while. | 布鲁斯 我们可能有一阵要见不了了 |
[00:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[00:46] | I have to find Lee. | 我得去找到小莱 |
[01:53] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[01:57] | We’re closed. | 我们已经关门了 |
[02:04] | If you leave now, | 如果你现在就走 |
[02:05] | I won’t call the cops. | 我就不报警 |
[02:40] | Any chance you want to come quietly? | 你愿意乖乖就擒吗 |
[03:45] | At 8:15 this evening, | 今晚8:15 |
[03:46] | an individual robbed a pharmacy and attacked its owner. | 有人抢劫了一家药店 并袭击了店主 |
[03:50] | While we don’t have an I.D. as yet, | 我们现在虽然还不知道他的身份 |
[03:52] | we believe this individual | 但我们认为此人 |
[03:53] | is another escapee from Indian Hill. | 也是从印第安山的逃犯之一 |
[03:59] | Are these monsters dangerous? | 这些怪物危险吗 |
[04:01] | Captain Barnes! Captain Barnes! | 巴恩斯警监 巴恩斯警监 |
[04:03] | Valerie Vale, Gotham Gazette. | 《哥谭公报》 瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[04:05] | Why can’t we see the escapee? | 为什么不让我们见到这些逃犯的真容 |
[04:07] | Because crews are still picking up the pieces. | 因为他被撞成了渣 工作人员还没捡干净 |
[04:09] | This isn’t the first time that a bounty hunter | 这已经不是第一个被赏金猎人 |
[04:11] | has apprehended an escapee. | 抓到的逃犯了 |
[04:13] | Is the GCPD incapable of handling this threat themselves? | 哥谭市警局没法处理这些威胁吗 |
[04:16] | Whoa, only a handful of these escapees | 赏金猎人抓到的逃犯 |
[04:18] | have been brought in by bounty hunters. | 只占少数 |
[04:20] | The vast majority were apprehended by GCPD. | 大部分是由哥谭市警局抓捕归案的 |
[04:23] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[04:25] | I take issue with the word “threat.” | 我不太赞同”威胁”这个词 |
[04:28] | These escapees are themselves | 这些逃犯本身 |
[04:30] | victims of Hugo Strange. | 是雨果·斯特兰奇的受害者 |
[04:33] | Now, if any ordinary hard-working citizen | 如果有兢兢业业的哥谭市民 |
[04:35] | wants to help get these poor souls off the street | 想帮助这些可怜的人不再流落街头 |
[04:38] | so that they may receive proper treatment, | 让他们接受治疗 |
[04:40] | well, these citizens should be lauded | 我们理应表扬这些市民 |
[04:43] | and rewarded financially. | 并给予金钱上的嘉奖 |
[04:44] | Mr. James, before they were taken to Indian Hill, | 詹姆斯先生 在他们被送往印第安山之前 |
[04:46] | these “poor souls” were all criminally insane inmates | 这些”可怜人”都是阿卡姆疯人院的 |
[04:49] | at Arkham Asylum, were they not? | 精神病罪犯吧 |
[04:53] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[04:55] | Hear that? You should be lauded. | 听到了没 应该表扬你 |
[04:57] | I’ll settle for the cash. | 给钱我就满足了 |
[04:59] | How many escapees you brought in now? | 你都抓了多少逃犯了 |
[05:01] | Six? | 六个 |
[05:01] | Five grand a pop? | 一人五千 |
[05:03] | That’s not too bad. | 收入还不错啊 |
[05:04] | What happens when there aren’t any more? | 万一逃犯抓干净了呢 |
[05:06] | I don’t think Gotham’s running out of monsters anytime soon. | 我觉得哥谭的怪物不会那么快就被抓干净 |
[05:09] | I really can’t get you to come back, huh? | 我是劝不回来你了 是吧 |
[05:11] | Look, whatever happened when you went to see Lee, | 不管你去见小莱时 发生了什么 |
[05:13] | and you know I don’t like to pry– | 你知道我这人不爱打听 |
[05:16] | Sure you don’t. | “可不是嘛” |
[05:17] | That’s because you won’t tell me anything. | 那是因为你什么都不肯说啊 |
[05:18] | The whole point is man’s not supposed to be alone. | 关键是男人就不该独自一个人 |
[05:20] | You have a family here. | 你在这里有家人 |
[05:22] | Can’t do it, Harv. | 做不到 哈维 |
[05:24] | But you got no problem chasing down Strange’s freaks? | 但你不介意去追捕斯特兰奇创超出的怪物 |
[05:26] | Yeah, it pays the rent. | 嗯 赏金可以交租 |
[05:27] | You are a cop in everything but name. | 除了头衔 你本质上还是个警察 |
[05:30] | Yeah, except I don’t have to listen to Barnes. | 但我不用听命于巴恩斯了 |
[05:32] | I get to go home when I want, get drunk when I want. | 我想回家就回家 想喝醉就喝醉 |
[05:35] | And at the end of the day, I sleep. | 一天结束了 我倒头就睡 |
[05:38] | ‘Cause saving Gotham’s not my job anymore. | 因为拯救哥谭不再是我的职责了 |
[05:40] | Jim, I love you like a brother, | 吉姆 我把你当亲弟弟 |
[05:42] | but you’ve got to stop blaming the job | 但你不能再将你和小莱的事 |
[05:45] | for what happened between you and Lee. | 归咎于这份工作了 |
[05:48] | And do you really think I don’t get drunk when I want? | 你真以为我就不能想喝醉就喝醉吗 |
[05:53] | Detective Bullock? | 布洛克警探 |
[05:54] | I looked into the drug the escapee was after. | 我调查了逃犯想抢的那些药 |
[05:56] | It’s a powerful immune suppressant. | 是药效很强的免疫抑制剂 |
[05:58] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[05:59] | See, look at Lucius here. | 瞧瞧卢修斯 |
[06:00] | Our new resident expert on all things scientific. | 局里新聘的常驻科学专家 |
[06:03] | He said sayonara to the Wayne Enterprises robots, | 他离开了没人情味的韦恩集团 |
[06:07] | and he loves it here. | 他喜欢这里 |
[06:09] | Wayne Enterprises revealed itself as morally corrupt. | 韦恩集团显露了其道德败坏的本质 |
[06:12] | Here, despite the primitive facilities, | 警局呢 除了设备简陋 |
[06:16] | casual violence, | 时不时就动粗 |
[06:17] | fascistic meathead culture– | 法西斯式简单粗暴的作风 |
[06:18] | Lucius? | 卢修斯 |
[06:20] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:21] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[06:22] | that drug is only sold at three pharmacies in the city, | 城里只有三家药店卖这种药 |
[06:24] | and the other two pharmacies were both robbed in the last month. | 其中两家在上个月都被抢了 |
[06:27] | The question is why are Indian Hill escapees | 问题是为什么印第安山的逃犯 |
[06:29] | now robbing pharmacies? | 开始抢劫药店了 |
[06:31] | Good question. | 是个好问题 |
[06:32] | So, what do you say just like the old days | 不如我们就跟以前一样 |
[06:34] | you and me run it together– huh, partner? | 一起去查一下吧 好搭档 |
[06:37] | You get a hard lead on an escapee and the price is right, | 如果你有可靠的逃犯线索 且赏金不菲 |
[06:39] | I’ll bring him in. | 我会去抓来的 |
[06:41] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[06:43] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[06:46] | “Fascistic meathead culture”? | “法西斯式简单粗暴的作风” |
[06:47] | I mean, you couldn’t try to be just a little bit more positive? | 你就不能积极一点吗 |
[06:50] | I was very positive. | 我很积极 |
[06:54] | Why is Hugo Strange the only one that’s been arrested? | 为什么只有雨果·斯特兰奇被捕 |
[06:56] | – The situation– – And what about the rumors | -目前的状况 -传闻说 |
[06:57] | that Indian Hill is a Wayne Enterprises facility? | 印第安山是韦恩集团旗下的机构是怎么回事 |
[06:59] | And how many more of these escapees are at large? | 还有多少未抓获的逃犯 |
[07:01] | – Are we talking 20? 30? – Excuse me, excuse me– | -二十 三十吗 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:03] | Just give me a blink if I’m close. | 如果接近了 就眨个眼 |
[07:04] | The situation is firmly in hand. | 目前一切都在我们掌控之中 |
[07:07] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[07:11] | Oh, no. | 这下糟了 |
[07:13] | My name is Oswald Cobblepot. | 我叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[07:16] | We know who you are, Penguin. | 我们知道你是谁 企鹅 |
[07:18] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[07:20] | What do I want? | 我想干什么 |
[07:22] | I want you to tell the truth to the people of Gotham. | 我想你把实情告知哥谭市民 |
[07:26] | They would have us believe that there is no danger. | 警方希望我们相信危机已经解除了 |
[07:29] | But I was there | 但是当晚 |
[07:31] | the night those creatures broke out of Indian Hill. | 那些怪物逃出印第安山时 我在场 |
[07:34] | I saw them. | 我看到了他们 |
[07:36] | And I saw who’s leading them. | 我还看到了他们的领头人 |
[07:38] | Are you saying the escapees are organized? | 你是说这些逃犯是有组织的吗 |
[07:40] | Hello! That is what I am saying. | 没错 我就是这意思 |
[07:42] | There is absolutely nothing to support that. | 这些话完全没有事实根据 |
[07:44] | I told the police who to look for. | 是我告诉警察该去找谁 |
[07:46] | I begged them time and again. | 我反复恳求他们 |
[07:50] | And they have done | 然而他们却 |
[07:52] | nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[07:53] | And so I am here | 所以我来这里 |
[07:56] | to speak directly to the good people | 直接告诉哥谭的 |
[08:00] | of Gotham. | 好市民们 |
[08:02] | The enemy’s name is Fish Mooney. | 我们的敌人叫做菲什·穆尼 |
[08:06] | “Fish Mooney”? She hasn’t been spotted for over six months. | 菲什·穆尼 六个多月全无她的踪迹 |
[08:10] | She’s either long gone | 她不是远走高飞 |
[08:12] | or she’s dead. | 就是死了 |
[08:14] | I wish I shared your simple belief. | 但愿我也能像你想得那么简单 |
[08:18] | She is a criminal. | 她是个罪犯 |
[08:20] | She is a murderer. | 是个杀人犯 |
[08:22] | And now God knows what kind of monster | 现在天知道雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[08:24] | Hugo Strange has turned her into. | 把她变成了什么怪物 |
[08:26] | I implore every citizen of Gotham, | 我恳求哥谭市所有市民 |
[08:30] | if you love your family, | 如果你爱你的家人 |
[08:32] | if you love your children, | 如果你爱你的孩子 |
[08:35] | find Fish Mooney. | 找到菲什·穆尼 |
[08:38] | Until then, no one is safe. | 在那之前 无人安全 |
[08:52] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[08:55] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[08:57] | I’m surprised you haven’t found Mooney. | 你居然还没有找到穆尼 |
[08:59] | I hear you’re quite the bounty hunter these days. | 我听说你如今干起了赏金猎人 |
[09:04] | You haven’t made it worth my while. | 你不值得我出手 |
[09:09] | Tough guy now. | 现在拽了啊 |
[09:10] | But he makes a point. | 但是他说的对 |
[09:23] | *I know what boys like* | *我知道男孩们的鬼心眼* |
[09:25] | *I know what guys want* | *我知道男人们的欲望* |
[09:27] | *I know what boys like* | *我知道男孩们的鬼心眼* |
[09:30] | *I got what boys like* | *我能满足他们的小心思* |
[09:33] | *I know what boys like* | *我知道男孩们的鬼心眼* |
[09:36] | *I know what guys want* | *我知道男人们的欲望* |
[09:38] | *I know what boys like* | *我知道男孩们的鬼心眼* |
[09:41] | *Boys like me…* | *男孩们喜欢我* |
[09:44] | Ozzy. | 小奥 |
[09:45] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[09:47] | What a nice surprise. | 真是个大惊喜 |
[09:50] | Forgive me for not coming sooner. | 原谅我没早点来 |
[09:52] | The place looks marvelous! | 这地方看起来真棒 |
[09:55] | Wouldn’t you say so, Butch? | 你觉得是不是 布奇 |
[09:57] | Yeah, place looks great. | 是 这地方不错 |
[09:58] | I imagine you’re here about your offer. | 我想你是来谈你的提议的 |
[10:00] | To let us shelter under your umbrella? | 让我们在你的雨伞下避难 |
[10:02] | I only want what’s best for you. | 我只想为你好 |
[10:04] | I appreciate the thought. | 我感谢你的心意 |
[10:06] | But… | 但是 |
[10:06] | we’re big girls. | 我们是大姑娘了 |
[10:08] | We can handle ourselves. | 我们可以照顾自己 |
[10:10] | Can’t we? | 是不是 |
[10:12] | Sure we can. | 当然可以 |
[10:14] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[10:17] | Hey, h-h-how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[10:19] | You taking care of yourself? | 你自己知道保重吧 |
[10:21] | Y-Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[10:23] | So, uh, | 那个 |
[10:24] | so how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[10:25] | You already asked her that. | 你都问过一遍了 |
[10:28] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[10:28] | You guys should take him up on his offer. | 你们应该接受他的提议 |
[10:31] | Gotham’s full of rough characters. | 哥谭到处都是狠角色 |
[10:33] | You look great by the way. | 对了 你真迷人 |
[10:37] | Wait over there. | 去那边等我 |
[10:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:41] | Poor bunny. | 可怜的家伙 |
[10:43] | Break-ups are hard. | 分手真令人痛苦 |
[10:45] | I offered to kill you. | 我和他说要杀了你 |
[10:48] | I thought it would raise his spirits. | 我以为那会让他打起精神 |
[10:49] | It would be my pleasure seeing as how you murdered my mother! | 你杀了我母亲 所以我也非常乐意 |
[10:54] | But he is nursing some foolish hope | 可他还在幻想着 |
[10:55] | that you two will get back together. | 你俩能和好 |
[10:59] | Love. | 爱情啊 |
[11:00] | You can take your offer and stick it up– | 你带着你的提议 哪凉快哪… |
[11:02] | We’ll think about it, Ozzy. | 我们会考虑的 小奥 |
[11:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | But that’s not the only reason I’m here. | 但我来还有别的事 |
[11:09] | Spread the word. | 把话放出去 |
[11:10] | I want Fish Mooney. | 我要菲什·穆尼 |
[11:13] | And I will give a million dollars… | 不论是谁把她交给我… |
[11:16] | …to whoever can bring her to me. | 我都会奖励一百万美元 |
[11:19] | Dead… | 不论是死… |
[11:20] | or alive. | 是活 |
[11:22] | Chopped into pieces. | 还是大卸八块 |
[11:26] | I want her. | 我要找到她 |
[11:34] | You okay, Butch? | 你还好吗 布奇 |
[11:36] | World getting you down? | 不开心了吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’m fine, kid. | 我没事 姑娘 |
[11:40] | And you’re too young to be in here. | 你年纪太小不该来这儿 |
[11:42] | Scram. | 快走 |
[11:43] | Jeesh. | 真是的 |
[11:44] | Just trying to be nice. | 想安慰你一下而已 |
[11:49] | Just seeing her kills me, you know? | 看见她我都受不了 |
[11:54] | Get over it. | 忘了吧 |
[11:55] | And that child just stole your wallet. | 那孩子刚偷了你的钱包 |
[12:04] | Barbara and that whip lady are gonna get angry | 你偷芭芭拉和鞭子女的顾客的东西 |
[12:06] | you stealing from their customers. | 她们会不高兴的 |
[12:08] | Let them. I got other things going. | 随她们好了 我还有别的好差事 |
[12:10] | Like what? | 什么 |
[12:12] | Top secret. | 绝密 |
[12:13] | Let’s eat, I’m starving. | 我们去吃东西吧 饿死了 |
[12:15] | Hey, kid. | 小孩 |
[12:16] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[12:17] | It’s yours. | 给你了 |
[12:19] | Keep feeding strays, one’s gonna follow you home. | 你老这么施舍 会被人粘上的 |
[12:22] | Like you? | 就像你吗 |
[12:32] | Well, that should be the last of it. | 应该都搬完了 |
[12:35] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧水 |
[12:37] | There’s nothing like a sweet cup of tea | 没有什么比一杯香茶 |
[12:38] | to make home feel like home after a long trip away. | 更能让舟车劳顿的人有到家的感觉 |
[12:41] | Hey, Master Bruce? | 是吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[12:45] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Were we right to leave, Alfred? | 我们离开是对的吗 阿尔弗雷德 |
[12:54] | Stay away all this time? | 一走这么久 |
[12:56] | Well, considering the appalling sight of the topiary, | 考虑到外面没人剪的灌木长成了那副模样 |
[12:58] | I should say absolutely bloody not. | 我认为这太不明智了 |
[13:00] | Alfred, you know what I mean. | 阿尔弗雷德 你明白我的意思 |
[13:03] | I know you know why we left. | 我知道你明白我们为何离开 |
[13:07] | We had to leave. | 我们别无选择 |
[13:09] | You’re nervous about tomorrow, aren’t you? | 你对明天感到紧张 是吗 |
[13:11] | – Yes. – Well, you wouldn’t be human if you weren’t. | -对 -这是人之常情 |
[13:15] | So, why don’t you go through there, take a pew. | 不如你去那边坐一会儿 |
[13:17] | Pop your feet up, | 歇歇脚 |
[13:18] | and I’ll see about that lovely cup of tea. | 我去沏杯好茶 |
[13:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:40] | Saving that for someone special? | 在等什么特别的人吗 |
[13:48] | Coffee, please. | 一杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[13:52] | “Search continues for new Arkham Asylum director.” | “阿卡姆疯人院新院长仍在招募” |
[13:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | Good luck finding anyone to take that job. | 祝招募顺利 |
[13:59] | I’m Valerie Vale. | 我叫瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[14:00] | Reporter for The Gazette. | 《哥谭公报》记者 |
[14:01] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:03] | And you’re James Gordon. | 你是詹姆斯·戈登 |
[14:04] | Son of a respected Gotham D.A. | 受人尊敬的哥谭地检官的儿子 |
[14:06] | Former war hero. | 曾经的战争英雄 |
[14:07] | Former white knight cop. | 曾经的光明骑士警察 |
[14:08] | Now bounty hunter. | 如今是赏金猎人 |
[14:10] | You know, someone should do a story on you. | 该有人为你写篇报道 |
[14:12] | Eh, not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[14:14] | Yeah, me neither, actually. | 我也没有 |
[14:16] | You were there that night, at Indian Hill. | 那晚你也在印第安山 |
[14:18] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[14:19] | What about the fact that besides Hugo Strange and his assistant, | 那说说为什么除了雨果·斯特兰奇和他助手 |
[14:23] | no one else has been arrested? | 没有其他人被捕 |
[14:24] | Or that despite everything pointing to Wayne Enterprises, | 又或者为什么所有证据都指向韦恩集团 |
[14:27] | there seems to be zero investigation. | 但却没人调查 |
[14:30] | You’re new to Gotham, aren’t you? | 你刚来哥谭吧 |
[14:31] | Okay, this is where you tell me things work differently here? | 你是要说这里跟其他地方不同吗 |
[14:33] | I’m not from Gotham, but my dad’s a cop. | 我不是哥谭人 但我爸是警察 |
[14:35] | My brothers are cops. | 我兄弟也是 |
[14:37] | And things work the same everywhere. | 警方办事在哪里都一样 |
[14:38] | I was going to say it’s hard to find a quiet bar in the city. | 我只是想说在城里找个安静的酒吧不容易 |
[14:42] | I like coming here. | 我喜欢来这里 |
[14:44] | Please don’t make me find another. | 请别逼我另找一家 |
[14:46] | Now, do you think Cobblepot’s right? | 你觉得科波特说得对吗 |
[14:48] | That Fish Mooney’s organizing the escapees? | 菲什·穆尼组织了逃犯 |
[14:50] | Penguin is a liar and a murderer. | 企鹅是个骗子 杀人犯 |
[14:54] | But… | 但是… |
[14:56] | But based on the escapees, | 但根据逃犯的情况来看 |
[14:58] | and knowing Fish… | 以及对菲什的了解 |
[15:01] | I hope not. | 希望没有吧 |
[15:07] | He’s offering a million dollars to whoever brings her in. | 他在悬赏一百万抓她 |
[15:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:36] | It’s a puzzle. | 是个魔盒 |
[15:39] | The trick is opening it. | 很难打开 |
[15:40] | The man at the store said | 店老板说 |
[15:42] | it’s one of the most difficult ever made. | 这是有史以来最难开的魔盒之一 |
[15:43] | People pass it down unsolved for generations. | 几代人都没打开过 |
[15:49] | A mathematician once went mad trying… | 有位数学家为之疯狂… |
[15:56] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[15:58] | Well, there you go. | 打开了 |
[16:00] | It was a lovely thought. | 你真有心 |
[16:04] | And did you got the biscuits? | 你收到饼干了吗 |
[16:06] | A-and the sweater? I-I know how drafty these rooms are. | 毛衣呢 我知道这些房间漏风 |
[16:09] | – Mr. Penguin. – Oswald. | -企鹅先生 -奥斯瓦尔德 |
[16:10] | – When I think of how I treated you… – Stop. | -一想到我之前是如何对你… -别说了 |
[16:13] | Why are you being so kind? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[16:17] | Talking to you these past months, | 这几个月来要不是跟你聊天 |
[16:21] | I don’t know how I would’ve gotten by otherwise. | 真不知我要怎么撑下来 |
[16:25] | With Fish out there planning who knows what… | 菲什不知道在外面筹划着什么… |
[16:29] | Me being surrounded by morons and lunatics. | 我周围全是白痴和疯子 |
[16:32] | I know the feeling. | 我了解这种感觉 |
[16:37] | Why didn’t she kill me when she had the chance? | 她为什么没趁机杀了我 |
[16:40] | I was powerless. | 我当时毫无反抗之力 |
[16:43] | She must have a larger goal. | 她肯定有更长远的目的 |
[16:45] | I-I need to know what she is doing. | 我得知道她在干什么 |
[16:48] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:57] | When Alexander encountered the Gordian knot, | 当亚历山大遭遇戈尔迪之结 |
[17:00] | a knot so complex no one had ever been able to untangle it… | 这种绳结十分复杂 世上没人能解开 |
[17:07] | …he just removed his sword and cut it in two. | 他直接拔剑将其砍成了两半 |
[17:11] | Details can be distracting. | 纠结于细节反而会误事 |
[17:13] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[17:16] | …A simple solution is best. | 最简单的办法往往是最好的 |
[17:19] | See, no matter what she is planning, | 不管她有什么计划 |
[17:21] | just remember… | 只要记住 |
[17:27] | …penguins… | 企鹅 |
[17:29] | eat… | 吃 |
[17:31] | fish. | 鱼[菲什] |
[18:11] | You know why we’re here. | 你们知道我们为何而来 |
[18:17] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[18:18] | Stop. | 站住 |
[18:19] | Stop… | 别 |
[18:31] | So what are we after? | 我们要找什么 |
[18:33] | It’s not like they keep cash around. | 这里又不会有现金 |
[18:36] | – For now, survival. – Don’t move! | -目前 只求生存 -不许动 |
[18:40] | Hands. | 举起手来 |
[18:43] | Hands. | 举起手 |
[18:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:55] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[19:00] | Now knock yourself out. | 把自己撞晕 |
[19:07] | That was awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[19:08] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[19:12] | Fish. | 菲什 |
[19:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:15] | Watch the door. | 去望风 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that’s the only company that makes the drug. | 只有这家公司生产那种药 |
[19:23] | Fray Pharma. | 弗雷制药 |
[19:24] | They actually have a warehouse here in Gotham. | 他们还在哥谭有一间仓库 |
[19:27] | You think they could be a target? | 你觉得他们会是目标吗 |
[19:28] | Well, they’re the only pharmacy that carries the drug. | 只有他们公司有那种药 |
[19:30] | If somebody wants it, they’ll have to go to the source. | 如果有人想要 就必须去找药源 |
[19:33] | Let me find the address. | 我来查查地址 |
[19:35] | That’s all right. | 不用了 |
[19:59] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[20:01] | Hands where I can see them. | 手放在我看得到的地方 |
[20:04] | So, what? | 怎么 |
[20:05] | You’re here to collect the bounty Penguin has over my head? | 你是来抢企鹅给我设下的赏金的吗 |
[20:09] | What is it, a million dollars? | 多少来着 一百万 |
[20:12] | And to think I let that punk live. | 我居然还饶了那小子一命 |
[20:15] | Well, then, | 那么 |
[20:17] | I think you better cuff me. | 你还是把我铐起来吧 |
[20:20] | Cuff yourself. | 自己铐 |
[20:23] | How many others you have with you? | 你还带了多少人 |
[20:25] | They’re all with me. | 他们都是跟着我的 |
[20:27] | Every wretched soul that Hugo Strange experimented on. | 所有被雨果·斯特兰奇拿来做实验的可怜人 |
[20:31] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[20:32] | just him. | 只带了他 |
[21:22] | Did you hear them rats last night? | 昨晚听到老鼠的声音了吗 |
[21:23] | Scurrying around in the attic, driving me bloody bonkers. | 在阁楼上窜来窜去 简直要把我折磨疯 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna ask you, | 我问你 |
[21:27] | what’s the point of having a caretaker, | 有个什么都照看不好的 |
[21:29] | if they can’t take care of nothing, aye? | 监护人有什么用啊 |
[21:33] | You all right, Master B? | 你没事吧 小布少爷 |
[21:36] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[21:38] | I should’ve eaten. | 我该吃点的 |
[21:39] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 先生们请进 |
[21:47] | I do this, there’s no turning back. | 我这么做 就不能回头了 |
[21:50] | No. | 是啊 |
[21:54] | You say your piece. | 你说完该说的 |
[21:57] | We’ll see about getting you a proper breakfast, all right? | 然后我们去吃顿好早餐 好吗 |
[22:14] | I’d like to thank the board for giving me this time. | 感谢董事会抽时间来见我 |
[22:18] | It will come as no surprise | 大家应该不会意外 |
[22:18] | I’d like to talk about Indian Hill. | 我想谈谈印第安山 |
[22:21] | I know preliminary investigations have concluded | 我知道初步调查的结论是 |
[22:23] | Hugo Strange acted alone. | 雨果·斯特兰奇是独自行动 |
[22:26] | I reject this conclusion. | 但我不接受这一结论 |
[22:30] | While trapped in Indian Hill, I was led to believe | 我被困在印第安山时 得到情报称 |
[22:32] | an unnamed group had taken control of my company, | 有一未知组织控制了我的公司 |
[22:35] | and it was they who hired Hugo Strange. | 正是他们雇了雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[22:38] | I left Gotham both for my own safety | 我离开哥谭既是为自身安全 |
[22:40] | and so that I might have the time | 也是为了有时间 |
[22:41] | to discover hard evidence of their existence. | 寻找他们存在的铁证 |
[22:45] | A conspiracy theory? | 阴谋论 |
[22:47] | That’s why we’re all here? | 你就是为这叫我们来 |
[22:49] | Excuse me, Master Bruce. | 抱歉 布鲁斯少爷 |
[22:51] | Pardon me, sir, might I have your name, please? | 抱歉 先生 你叫什么 |
[22:54] | What? | 什么 |
[22:54] | Your name… please, sir. | 你叫什么 先生 |
[22:59] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[23:00] | Mr. Crowley, did your parents | 克劳力先生 你父母 |
[23:03] | ever teach you any manners? | 有教过你礼貌吗 |
[23:04] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不用听这些废话 |
[23:06] | Oh, but you do, sir! | 但你必须听 先生 |
[23:08] | That is precisely the point that I am making. | 这就是我想说的 |
[23:13] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[23:17] | But I now have proof they exist. | 但我现在有证据证明他们的存在 |
[23:21] | And I can tell you that they’re here. | 我可以告诉你们 他们就在这儿 |
[23:25] | In this room. | 就在这间屋子里 |
[23:31] | I want to talk face to face. | 我想当面谈 |
[23:34] | You have 24 hours to contact me, | 给你24小时联系我 |
[23:35] | or the information that I’ve gathered | 否则我收集的情报 |
[23:36] | will be sent to every newspaper and television station in Gotham. | 将被发送至哥谭所有的报社和电视台 |
[23:42] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢各位拨冗 |
[23:49] | Pancakes? | 吃薄煎饼啊 |
[23:51] | Pancakes. | 好的 |
[23:58] | And how did the board react? | 董事会是什么反应 |
[24:01] | Then he leaves us no choice. | 那我们就没有选择了 |
[24:10] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[24:13] | Do it quietly. | 别引起注意 |
[24:42] | – You Barbara Kean? – We’re closed. | -你是芭芭拉·基恩 -我们关门了 |
[24:48] | What? | 干什么 |
[24:50] | You built this club on our territory. | 你把俱乐部建在了我们的地盘上 |
[24:52] | We let you, ’cause we heard Penguin had your back. | 我们没管你 因为听说有企鹅给你撑腰 |
[24:55] | And now we hear that ain’t so. | 现在我们听说并不是这么回事 |
[24:59] | Bad for you; good for us. | 对你不利 对我们是好事 |
[25:04] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[25:07] | This place is ours now. | 这地方是我们的了 |
[25:08] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[25:09] | You can’t just come… | 你不能这么冲进来… |
[25:11] | Don’t hit me, okay? Please. | 别打我 好吗 求你 |
[25:50] | You still paying for stuff about the Indian Hill freaks? | 你还想买关于印第安山怪物的信息吗 |
[25:53] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[25:54] | If it’s good. | 如果是有用信息的话 |
[25:56] | Is Fish Mooney good? | 菲什·穆尼的信息呢 |
[26:09] | Guess I’m finding a new bar. | 看来我得找别的地方喝酒了 |
[26:11] | I heard you ran into fish Mooney yesterday. | 听说你昨天遇上菲什·穆尼了 |
[26:13] | – So? – So… | -那又如何 -那么 |
[26:14] | are you still interested in finding her? | 你还想找到她吗 |
[26:16] | Every cop in the city’s looking for her now. | 城里每个警察都在找她 |
[26:19] | But I know where she’s gonna be next. | 但我知道她接下来会去哪 |
[26:22] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么告诉我 |
[26:24] | You see, I need something from the cops. | 我需要警察提供点情报 |
[26:26] | They’re not gonna tell me, but Bullock still trusts you. | 但他们不会告诉我 但布洛克依然信任你 |
[26:29] | And you want me to lie to him. | 你要我骗他 |
[26:31] | A million dollars covers a lot of sins. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 何况一百万 |
[26:33] | And obviously, I get to come along. | 不用说 你还得带上我 |
[26:37] | Don’t tell me you have a conscience. | 你不是还有良心吧 |
[26:38] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[26:46] | Jimmy, hey. So… | 吉米 那个 |
[26:49] | after your run-in with Fish, | 你遭遇了菲什后 |
[26:50] | Barnes had us up all night, rousting her old hideouts. | 巴恩斯让我们彻夜搜查她的旧藏身处 |
[26:53] | Yeah. Did you find anything? | 嗯 有发现吗 |
[26:54] | Nada. But I did get what you asked for. | 没有 但我拿到你要的了 |
[26:58] | Want to tell me what this is about? | 要告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[27:00] | It’s a hunch. Probably nothing. | 就是个直觉 可能没什么 |
[27:01] | Well, if you got a hot lead you don’t want to share | 如果你有好线索 不愿告诉我 |
[27:03] | so you can collect Penguin’s money, | 好回头去拿企鹅的赏金 |
[27:04] | I got no problem with that. | 这我不介意 |
[27:06] | Just don’t get yourself killed or me fired, okay? | 但别害死自己 别害我被炒 好吗 |
[27:08] | I’ll do my best. Hey, get some rest, huh? | 我尽力 去休息一下吧 |
[27:23] | When’d you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[27:25] | A couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[27:28] | I tried to find you before I left. | 我走之前想找你来着 |
[27:30] | No worries. | 没事的 |
[27:32] | You remember what I discovered that night at Indian Hill? | 你记得我那晚在印第安山发现了什么吧 |
[27:35] | That there was a secret group that infiltrated my company. | 有个秘密组织渗透了我的公司 |
[27:38] | I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没太留意 |
[27:40] | I needed time to research them. | 我需要时间调查他们 |
[27:41] | I couldn’t do it here. | 而且不能在这儿做 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | I have a plan, but these people are powerful. | 我有个计划 但他们很厉害 |
[27:46] | We need to assume they know you and I are friends. | 我们得认为他们知道我们是朋友 |
[27:47] | You need to be careful. | 你得小心 |
[27:48] | – Got it. – I’m serious. | -知道了 -我是认真的 |
[27:49] | I can see that! | 我看得出 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry I was gone for so long. | 很抱歉我走了那么久 |
[27:58] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[28:00] | Shoot, if I could fly to Italy | 如果我能飞去意大利 |
[28:02] | and eat pizza all day, I would, too. | 整天吃披萨饼 我也会去的 |
[28:03] | Switzerland. | 是瑞士 |
[28:05] | Italy’s better. | 意大利更好 |
[28:06] | Selina– | 塞琳娜 |
[28:07] | Bruce, seriously… | 布鲁斯 真的 |
[28:08] | don’t sweat it. | 没事的 |
[28:11] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:13] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[28:17] | Good to see you, Selina. | 见到你很高兴 塞琳娜 |
[28:35] | – Hey, did you get it? – Yeah. | -拿到了吗 -嗯 |
[28:37] | She’s under guard in a building on Douglas and 80th. | 她在道格拉斯和80街路口一栋楼里 有人看守 |
[28:40] | There’s one thing, though. | 但有个问题 |
[28:43] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[28:45] | You’re 100 yards from a police station. | 你离警察局只有一百码远 |
[28:46] | I’ll be back in an hour or two. | 我一两个小时就能回来 |
[28:48] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[28:49] | If there’s a story, I’ll make sure you get it. | 如果有故事可报导 我一定让你拿到 |
[28:51] | Oh, you’re a son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[28:52] | Also, you could scream, | 当然 你可以尖叫 |
[28:53] | but then you’d have to tell the cops everything. | 但那样你就得把一切告诉警察 |
[28:56] | And you’d lose the story entirely. | 那你的报道就黄了 |
[28:57] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[28:59] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[29:00] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[29:15] | 47– this is dispatch. | 47号 这里是调度 |
[29:17] | This is 47. | 这里是47号 |
[29:19] | Report to Captain Barnes immediately. | 立刻去向巴恩斯警监报到 |
[29:21] | Relief team will take your place. | 会有人接替你们 |
[29:22] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[29:23] | You got it. | 收到 |
[29:23] | We’re out of here. | 我们就走 |
[29:56] | I knocked. | 我敲门了 |
[29:57] | I didn’t answer. | 我没应门 |
[30:00] | You alone? | 就你一个人吗 |
[30:01] | All day, every day. | 整天都是 每天都是 |
[30:03] | I wasn’t expecting Jim Gordon to stop by. | 我没想到吉姆·戈登会来造访 |
[30:06] | You aren’t supposed to be here, are you? | 你并不该出现在这儿的吧 |
[30:10] | How come you’re not in jail? | 你怎么没进监狱 |
[30:12] | I agreed to testify against Professor Strange. | 我同意指证斯特兰奇教授 |
[30:15] | In case you’re about to ask, | 如果你想问 |
[30:17] | I don’t know who really ran Indian Hill. | 我并不知道究竟是谁掌管印第安山 |
[30:21] | I don’t care who ran Indian Hill. | 我不在乎谁掌管印第安山 |
[30:23] | Then why are you here? | 那你来做什么 |
[30:27] | Fish Mooney. | 菲什·穆尼 |
[30:29] | And why would I know how to find Fish Mooney? | 我怎么会知道去哪找菲什·穆尼 |
[30:32] | No reason you would. | 你是不会 |
[30:34] | But it’s clear whatever you and Strange did to her | 但显然 你和斯特兰奇对她做的事 |
[30:36] | is making her sick. | 让她生病了 |
[30:38] | Her people are stealing drugs. | 她的人在到处偷药 |
[30:40] | But I don’t think they’re working. | 但我猜并没什么用 |
[30:42] | She’s gonna come after you. | 她会来找你 |
[30:44] | Or her goons will. | 或者是她的手下来 |
[30:46] | And they’ll lead me to her. | 他们会带我找到她 |
[30:48] | And how will they find me? | 那他们怎么能找到我 |
[30:49] | Only the police are supposed to know. | 只有警察才知道我在哪 |
[30:51] | My guess– she’ll have someone get information for her. | 我猜 她会找人替她搞到情报 |
[30:54] | Someone who wouldn’t suspect being used. | 某个不会怀疑自己遭人利用的人 |
[30:58] | Maybe a reporter. | 比如一个记者 |
[31:04] | She’ll follow that person | 她会跟着那个人 |
[31:06] | or whoever she goes to for help. | 和她所求助的人 |
[31:08] | In this case, a bounty hunter. | 在这件事中 就是一个赏金猎人 |
[31:11] | Right… | 跟着他 |
[31:12] | to you. | 找到你 |
[31:17] | You led them to me on purpose. | 你有意把他们引过来的 |
[31:19] | You’re using me as bait. | 你在拿我当诱饵 |
[31:21] | I don’t like being played. | 我不喜欢被人耍 |
[31:23] | Plus she’s worth a million dollars. | 而且她值一百万呢 |
[31:48] | No! Gordon! | 不 戈登 |
[31:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:50] | Somebody help! | 救救我 |
[32:41] | I don’t know which one of you | 我不知道我更想拿 |
[32:42] | I want to bat over the head with this cane more. | 这根拐杖敲你们谁的脑袋 |
[32:46] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[32:48] | Life disappointed you. | 生活让你失望了 |
[32:50] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[32:51] | Does that make you special? | 你就很特别了吗 |
[32:53] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[32:54] | You cross me again, | 你再惹我 |
[32:55] | I will have you skinned alive | 我就剥了你的皮 |
[32:57] | and your head put on a pike. | 把你的脑袋插在矛上 |
[32:59] | And you, | 还有你 |
[33:02] | when I came back, | 我回来时 |
[33:03] | and saw the way you handled things while I was away, | 看到我不在期间你处理事务的样子 |
[33:07] | I swear, I had this feeling right here. | 我发誓 我这里有种感觉 |
[33:10] | I thought I was having a heart attack. | 我以为是心脏病发了呢 |
[33:12] | But it was pride, Bullock. | 但那是骄傲 布洛克 |
[33:14] | In you. | 以你为傲 |
[33:16] | The next time I have that feeling, | 下次我再有这种感觉 |
[33:19] | I’ll know it was just gas. | 我会知道那只是胃胀气 |
[33:22] | You both better pray that we find her. | 你们都该祈祷我们找得到她 |
[33:26] | Get out of my sight. | 滚 |
[33:36] | I’d say that went well. | 挺顺利啊 |
[33:38] | He was right though. | 但他说得对 |
[33:39] | About me being Captain. | 我做警监的事 |
[33:41] | I did a good job. I even liked it. | 我做得很不错 还挺喜欢的 |
[33:43] | Yeah. Hey, look, I’m sorry, Harvey. | 嗯 听着 抱歉 哈维 |
[33:46] | I’ll do my best to find Peabody. | 我会尽力找到皮博迪 |
[33:48] | Honestly, Jim, | 老实说 吉姆 |
[33:49] | for the time being, | 我觉得 |
[33:51] | I think it might be better if you just… | 你暂时还是 |
[33:54] | stayed away. | 别插手的好 |
[34:02] | Just tell me, did you know? | 告诉我 你早知道了吗 |
[34:04] | Did I know what? | 知道什么 |
[34:05] | That Mooney was using us to find Peabody. | 穆尼在利用我们找皮博迪 |
[34:07] | You mean using you? | 利用你吧 |
[34:08] | Yeah, it’s her kind of play. | 知道 她就喜欢使这招 |
[34:11] | You should’ve told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[34:12] | Sure. Why don’t you tell me who your source was? | 好啊 那你告诉我你的消息哪来的 |
[34:16] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[34:17] | You’re not gonna try and find Mooney? | 你不打算去找穆尼了吗 |
[34:20] | Barnes is on it. I’ve had a long day. | 巴恩斯在查了 我今天很累了 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[34:24] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[34:29] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[34:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:38] | I said no. | 不行 |
[34:39] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[34:40] | Just people. | 就是些人 |
[34:42] | They need me to do things for them. | 他们需要我替他们办点事 |
[34:43] | Well, I can do stuff. | 我也能做事的 |
[34:46] | These are scary people, okay? | 他们很吓人的 |
[34:48] | – It’s for your own good. – You just don’t want to share. | -这是为你好 -你就是不想分享 |
[34:51] | Just stay here, all right? | 待在这里 好吗 |
[35:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:03] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[35:05] | I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[35:08] | I was following her. | 我跟踪了她 |
[35:11] | She was kind to me. | 她对我很好 |
[35:13] | But then she met him. That boy. | 但她跟那男孩见了面 |
[35:16] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[35:18] | You know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[35:19] | Uh, yeah. I know Bruce Wayne. | 当然 我认识布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[35:21] | Who is he? Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:23] | What’s wrong with you? Let go of me! | 你是怎么了 放开我 |
[35:24] | Bruce Wayne! | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[35:25] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[35:27] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:32] | Really do not have time for this! | 我真没这个时间 |
[35:34] | He started it. | 是他挑的头 |
[35:35] | It’s a lie! | 撒谎 |
[35:36] | They cwub is in our territory | 他们的基乐部开在了我们的地盘上 |
[35:38] | “Cwub?” : What’s a “Cwub?” | “基乐部” 那是什么 |
[35:41] | Cwub. | 基乐部 |
[35:42] | What’s a “Cwub?” I mean, can anyone understand him? | “基乐部”是什么 有人听得懂吗 |
[35:44] | – Do you know what a “Cwub” Is? – Cwub. | -你知道”基乐部”是什么吗 -基乐部 |
[35:46] | Enough. | 够了 |
[35:48] | We will work something out. | 我们会解决的 |
[35:50] | Now, this is his territory. | 这是他的地盘 |
[35:52] | What are you willing to give him? | 你愿给他什么 |
[36:06] | That is not helpful. | 这样没用 |
[36:08] | Are you telling me you don’t see what’s going on here? | 你真看不懂是怎么回事吗 |
[36:11] | He is behind this. | 是他捣的鬼 |
[36:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:15] | He sent this ding dong to squeeze us, | 他派这个二货来敲打我们 |
[36:17] | hoping it would send us back to you, | 希望我们会来向你求助 |
[36:19] | so that he could lord it over Tabby. | 这样他就能拿这事来压着塔比了 |
[36:21] | Ain’t that right? | 是吧 |
[36:23] | That’s c– that’s just… that’s crazy. | 这…净瞎说 |
[36:26] | She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[36:27] | She was in Arkham. Hello? | 她可是阿卡姆出来的 |
[36:29] | “Hello?” So was I. | 怎么了 我也是呢 |
[36:31] | Is that true, Butch? | 是这样吗 布奇 |
[36:37] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[36:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:49] | Run your club. | 经营你的俱乐部吧 |
[36:51] | Just so we’re clear, | 我们说清楚 |
[36:52] | the only reason you are alive is Butch. | 你之所以还活着就是因为布奇 |
[36:56] | The moment he gives the word, | 只要他一句话 |
[36:57] | you’re mine. | 你就归我处置了 |
[37:17] | Hello again. | 又见了 |
[37:19] | I know why you brought me here. | 我知道你为什么找我来 |
[37:22] | Your body is beginning to reject | 你的身体开始排斥 |
[37:23] | the changes we made to your DNA. | 我们对你DNA的改变了 |
[37:25] | You feel it every time you use… | 每次你使用你的能力 |
[37:29] | your ability. | 都能感到 |
[37:31] | How do I fix it? | 我怎么修复这个问题 |
[37:33] | Stop using the power. | 别再用你的能力 |
[37:35] | Every time you use it, | 每次你用它 |
[37:37] | new cells are activated, and your body rejects them. | 都会有新细胞被激活 你的身体会排斥它们 |
[37:40] | Stop, and you will recover. | 不再使用 你就能康复 |
[37:43] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[37:45] | It’s just… | 但是 |
[37:47] | I like the new me. | 我喜欢新的我 |
[37:50] | I can’t fix you. | 我无法修复你 |
[37:52] | I can’t re-order your DNA… | 我不能重整你的DNA |
[37:57] | There’s… | 总是 |
[37:58] | always a way. | 有办法的 |
[38:01] | Strange. He can. | 斯特兰奇 他做得到 |
[38:05] | He’s the only one. | 只有他能 |
[38:10] | Where is Strange? | 斯特兰奇在哪 |
[38:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:13] | They’ve hidden him somewhere secret. | 他们把他藏起来了 |
[38:15] | Him fixing me is just the beginning. | 他修复我只是个开始 |
[38:20] | I want an army. | 我要一支军队 |
[38:22] | I want an army like me! | 我要一支跟我一样的军队 |
[38:24] | And he is going to give it to me. | 他要给我这样的军队 |
[38:27] | He can’t. | 他做不到 |
[38:28] | He will. | 他非做不可 |
[38:31] | Or he will die. | 否则他就没命了 |
[38:36] | You remember Marv. | 你记得马文吧 |
[38:38] | He’s one of yours. | 他是你的产物 |
[38:40] | Sort of a… | 可以说是 |
[38:41] | fountain of youth | 不老泉 |
[38:43] | in reverse. | 逆作用 |
[38:52] | Good night, Ethel. | 晚安 埃塞尔 |
[38:54] | No! | 不 |
[39:19] | We caught a spy. | 抓到个探子 |
[39:21] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[39:22] | Selina, tell this creep | 塞琳娜 叫这个变态 |
[39:24] | to let go of me. | 放开我 |
[39:25] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[39:28] | I don’t like spies. | 我不喜欢探子 |
[39:30] | She’s not a spy. | 她不是探子 |
[39:31] | Ivy, what are you doing here? | 艾薇 你来做什么 |
[39:33] | I followed you the other day, so I knew where you went. | 我前两天跟踪了你 所以知道你去哪了 |
[39:36] | Bruce Wayne came looking for you, | 布鲁斯·韦恩来找过你 |
[39:37] | but he was acting all weird… | 但他奇奇怪怪的 |
[39:38] | Who else have you told about us? | 你还跟谁说过我们的事 |
[39:40] | – No one. – I asked her. | -没人了 -我问的是她 |
[39:42] | – Selina… – Ivy, shut up! | -塞琳娜 -艾薇 闭上嘴 |
[39:43] | They’re those monsters everyone’s talking about, aren’t they? | 他们就是大家都在谈论的那些怪物 是吧 |
[39:45] | You better tell your friend | 你最好叫你朋友 |
[39:47] | to be careful who she calls a monster. | 小心点她管谁叫怪物呢 |
[39:49] | You better stay away from me. | 你们最好别碰我 |
[39:50] | All of you! I’ll tell! | 你们都是 否则我说出去 |
[39:57] | Marv? | 马文 |
[40:00] | No! | 不要 |
[40:02] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[40:04] | Stay away from me! | 别碰我 |
[40:09] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[40:10] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[40:16] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[40:19] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[40:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:28] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[41:32] | Right, once this alarm is set, Master Bruce, | 好了 等警报设好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[41:34] | no coming downstairs till the morning, is that clear? | 早上之前都不要下楼 知道了吗 |
[41:36] | Yes, but was a new alarm system really necessary? | 嗯 但真要必要安新的警报系统吗 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. Was it really necessary | 我不知道 真有必要 |
[41:40] | offering a challenge to a shadowy cabal? | 挑衅一个隐秘的阴谋集团吗 |
[41:44] | Yes, it was necessary, Master Bruce. | 有必要 布鲁斯少爷 |
[42:57] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:01] | Alf… | 阿尔弗… |
[43:02] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:06] | Alfred, wake up. | 阿尔弗雷德 醒醒 |
[43:07] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |