英文名称:Troy
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:55] | Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. | 人类不断追求永恒的生命 |
[02:59] | And so we ask ourselves… | 于是我们问自己 |
[03:02] | …will our actions echo across the centuries? | 我们的所作所为会 名流千古吗? |
[03:06] | Will strangers hear our names long after we’re gone… | 在我们消失很久以后 当陌生人在听到我们的名字时 |
[03:10] | …and wonder who we were… | 会知道我们到底是谁吗? |
[03:13] | …how bravely we fought… | 我们战争时有多勇敢吗? |
[03:16] | …how fiercely we loved? | 我们的爱情有多伟大吗? |
[04:38] | Good day for the crows. | 今天是杀戮的好日子 |
[04:41] | I told you yesterday and I’ll tell you again today. | 我明天就告诉过你 我今天再说一次 |
[04:45] | Remove your army from my land. | 把你的军队撤离我的土地 |
[04:48] | I like your land. | 我喜欢你的土地 |
[04:50] | I think we’ll stay. I like your soldiers too. | 我想我们会留下来 我也喜欢你的士兵 |
[04:54] | They fought bravely yesterday. | 他们昨天英勇作战 |
[04:56] | Not well, but bravely. | 打得不好 但很勇敢 |
[04:58] | They won’t fight for you. | 他们不会为你效力的 |
[05:00] | That’s what the Messenians said. | 麦西尼亚人正是这么说的 |
[05:02] | And the Arcadians and the Epeians. | 还有阿卡迪亚人和伊庇安人 也这么说 |
[05:05] | Now they all fight for me. | 现在他们都为我效力了 |
[05:09] | You can’t have the whole world, Agamemnon. | 你不能拥有全世界的 阿伽门农 |
[05:11] | It’s too big, even for you. | 太大了 甚至对你来说也是 |
[05:14] | I don’t want to watch another massacre. | 我不想看到另一场屠杀 |
[05:17] | Let’s settle this war in the old manner. Your best fighter against my best. | 我们就以古老方法摆平这场战争吧 以你的最佳战士对抗我的 |
[05:25] | And if my man wins? | 如果我的人赢了呢? |
[05:27] | We’ll leave Thessaly for good. | 我们会永不侵犯沙斯里城 |
[05:29] | I’m a generous man. | 我是大方的人 |
[05:31] | If mine wins, you can keep your throne… | 如果我的武士赢了 你可以保住王位 |
[05:34] | …but Thessaly falls under my command… | 但沙斯里城将听令于我 |
[05:37] | …to fight with me whenever I call. | 听我的命令为我而战 |
[05:44] | Boagrius! | 巴古力斯! |
[06:03] | This is my man. | 这就是我的武士 |
[06:08] | Achilles! | 阿基里斯! |
[06:19] | Boagrius has this effect on many heroes. | 巴古力斯让许多英雄闻之丧胆 |
[06:22] | Careful who you insult, old king. | 小心你羞辱的对象 老国王 |
[06:28] | My king, Achilles is not with the army. | 吾王 阿基里斯 没有在队伍里 |
[06:31] | -Where is he? -I sent a boy to look for him. | -他呢? -我派了个孩子去找他 |
[07:11] | I was having a good dream. | 我刚刚做了个好梦 |
[07:16] | Very good dream. | 非常好的梦 |
[07:18] | King Agamemnon sent me. He needs to… | 阿伽门农王派我来 他要 |
[07:22] | I’ll speak to your king in the morning. | 我在早上会和你的国王谈 |
[07:24] | But my lord, it is morning. | 但是主子 已经早上了 |
[07:29] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1068个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:191个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:131个,考研词汇:220个,专四词汇:169个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:353个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:46] | Are the stories about you true? | 有关你的故事都是真的吗? |
[07:50] | They say your mother is an immortal goddess. | 他们说你的母亲是不死的女神 |
[07:54] | They say you can’t be killed. | 他们说你是杀不死的 |
[07:56] | I wouldn’t be bothering with the shield then, would I? | 这样我就不必穿盔甲了 不是吗? |
[07:59] | The Thessalonian you’re fighting… | 你要和沙斯里城的人战斗 |
[08:02] | …he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him. | 他是我看过最巨大的人 我不会想和他战斗的 |
[08:08] | That’s why no one will remember your name. | 这就是没有人会记得你的名字的原因? |
[08:19] | Achilles! Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯 阿基里斯 |
[08:22] | Achilles! Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯 阿基里斯 |
[08:36] | Perhaps we should have our war tomorrow, when you’re better rested. | 或许我们该明天再战 这样你们精神会好一点 |
[08:39] | I should have you whipped for your impudence! | 我该因为你的傲慢而鞭打你 |
[08:44] | Perhaps you should fight him. | 或许你该和他战斗 |
[08:46] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[08:49] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[08:52] | Look at the men’s faces. You can save hundreds of them. | 看看那些人的脸孔 你可以拯救好几百个像他们一样的人 |
[08:57] | You can end this war with a swing of your sword. | 你可以轻而易举的结束这场战争 |
[09:02] | Think how many songs they’ll sing in your honor. | 想想他们会如何歌颂你的荣耀 |
[09:06] | Let them go home to their wives. | 让他们回到老婆的身边吧 |
[09:14] | Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn’t that be a sight. | 想像一位国王为自己战争而战 那不是一种榜样吗? |
[09:22] | Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most. | 所有受到众神爱护的军阀中 我最恨的就是他 |
[09:29] | We need him, my king. | 我们需要他 吾王 |
[09:32] | For now. | 暂时 |
[10:26] | Is there no one else? | 没有别人了吗? |
[10:34] | Is there no one else? | 没有别人了吗? |
[10:40] | Who are you, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵? |
[10:43] | Achilles. Son of Peleus. | 阿基里斯 佩琉斯之子 |
[10:47] | Achilles? | 阿基里斯? |
[10:49] | I’ll remember the name. | 我会记得这个名字的 |
[10:52] | The ruler of Thessaly carries this scepter. | 这是沙斯里王佩带的宝剑 |
[10:57] | Give it to your king. | 把这个给你的国王 |
[11:00] | He’s not my king. | 他不是我的国王 |
[11:21] | -Brothers in arms! -Brothers in arms! | -拥抱弟兄! -拥抱弟兄! |
[11:23] | -Friendship! -Friendship! | -友谊! -友谊! |
[11:33] | Princes of Troy, on our last night together… | 两位特洛伊王子 这是我们欢聚的最后一晚 |
[11:37] | …Queen Helen and I salute you. | 让我和海伦皇后 向你们致敬 |
[11:42] | We’ve had our conflicts before, it’s true. | 我们过去有过冲突 这是真的 |
[11:45] | We fought many battles, Sparta and Troy. And fought well! | 我们也打过许多仗 我们双方都很英勇 |
[11:50] | But I have always respected your father. | 我一直都很敬佩令尊 |
[11:53] | Priam is a good king, a good man. | 普里尔蒙是位好国王 |
[11:56] | I respected him as an adversary. I respect him now as my ally. | 他从前是一位可敬的对手 现在是一名可敬的盟友 |
[12:01] | Hector, Paris, young princes, come. Stand. | 赫克托 帕里斯 请起立 |
[12:04] | Drink with me. | 陪我喝一杯 |
[12:08] | Let us drink to peace. | 让我们为和平干杯 |
[12:10] | To peace between Troy and Sparta. | 为特洛伊和斯巴达的和平 干杯 |
[12:15] | May the gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds. | 愿恶狼不来侵袭 女人不偷汉子 |
[12:44] | -For the gods. -For the gods. | -敬众神 -敬众神 |
[12:48] | Strong arm. Thank the gods we made peace. | 强壮的手臂 感谢众神让我们达成和平 |
[12:51] | I’ve seen too many of my men struck down with this arm. | 我看过太多武士 失去这条手臂 |
[12:54] | Never again, I hope. | 希望再也不会发生 |
[12:57] | Only one man wields a sword better than you. | 只有一个人剑术胜过你 |
[13:00] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[13:01] | That madman. | 那个狂人 |
[13:02] | He would hurl a spear at Zeus himself. If the god insulted him. | 如果天神侮辱他 他会拿着长矛射向宙斯 |
[13:10] | See that one over there? I picked her special for you. | 看到那个女人了吗? 我特地帮你挑的 |
[13:14] | She’s a little lioness. | 她有点蛮悍 |
[13:19] | Thank you. My wife waits for me in Troy. | 谢谢 我妻子在特洛伊等我 |
[13:24] | My wife waits for me right there. | 我妻子就在那里等我 |
[13:27] | Wives are for breeding. | 妻子是用来传宗接代的 |
[13:28] | You understand, for making little princes. Come enjoy yourself tonight. | 用来生出小王子的 今晚你就尽情享受吧 |
[13:34] | You make excellent wine in Sparta. | 你的酒是斯巴达最棒的 |
[14:27] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该进来的 |
[14:33] | That’s what you said last night. | 你昨晚也这么说 |
[14:36] | Last night was a mistake. | 我昨晚犯了错 |
[14:41] | And the night before? | 前晚呢? |
[14:44] | I’ve made many mistakes this week. | 这周我犯了很多错 |
[15:02] | Do you want me to go? | 你要我走吗? |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:20] | Where should I go? | 我该到哪儿去呢? |
[15:24] | Away. | 走开 |
[15:27] | Far away. | 走得远远的 |
[16:25] | I have something for you. | 我有东西送给你 |
[16:34] | Pearls from the Sea of Propontis. | 来自普罗庞特斯海的珍珠 |
[16:48] | They’re beautiful. | 好美哦 |
[16:51] | But I can’t wear them. | 但我不能佩戴 |
[16:54] | Menelaus would kill us both. | 米奈劳斯会杀了我们 |
[16:58] | Don’t be afraid of him. | 不用怕他 |
[17:01] | I’m not afraid of dying. | 我并不怕死 |
[17:06] | I’m afraid of tomorrow. | 我只怕明天的到来 |
[17:12] | I’m afraid of watching you sail away and knowing you’ll never come back. | 我怕你将扬帆而去 不再回来 |
[17:21] | Before you came to Sparta, I was a ghost. | 在你来之前 我有如行尸走肉 |
[17:26] | I walked, and I ate, and I swam in the sea… | 我走路 吃饭 在大海中游泳 |
[17:31] | …but I was just a ghost. | 但却毫无感觉 |
[17:33] | You don’t have to fear tomorrow. | 你不必害怕明天的到来 |
[17:39] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[17:49] | Don’t play with me. Don’t play. | 别玩弄我 别耍我 |
[17:53] | If you come, we’ll never be safe. | 如果你跟我走 我们将永无安宁之日 |
[17:57] | Men will hunt us, the gods will curse us. | 我们会被追杀 遭众神诅咒 |
[18:02] | But I’ll love you. | 但我会永远爱你 |
[18:05] | Till the day they burn my body… | 直到我死的那天为止 |
[18:08] | …I will love you. | 我将永远爱你 |
[18:35] | Tecton. | 泰顿 |
[18:37] | Make the proper offerings to Poseidon before we sail. | 出发前准备好 适当的祭品给海神波塞冬 |
[18:41] | We don’t need any more widows in Troy. | 特洛伊不需要更多寡妇 |
[18:44] | Goat or pig? | 要山羊或是猪? |
[18:47] | Which does the sea god prefer? | 海神比较喜欢哪一个? |
[18:50] | I’ll wake the priest and ask him. | 我会叫醒祭司问他 |
[18:56] | Paris. | 帕里斯 |
[19:02] | We should get to bed. We won’t sleep on land again for weeks. | 我们该去睡了 未来好几周将不会在路上过夜 |
[19:06] | I have no trouble sleeping on the seas, brother. | 我在海上也睡得着 哥哥 |
[19:08] | Athena sings lullabies to me. | 雅典娜为我唱摇篮曲 |
[19:12] | And who sang lullabies to you tonight? | 今晚又是谁为你唱摇篮曲? |
[19:15] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[19:18] | Tonight was the fisherman’s wife. | 今晚是渔夫的妻子 |
[19:22] | A lovely creature. | 一位美丽的女人 |
[19:25] | I hope you didn’t let the fisherman catch you. | 希望你别让渔夫逮到 |
[19:28] | He was more concerned with the fish. | 他比较关心她的鱼货 |
[19:31] | You do understand why we’re in Sparta. | 你知道我们来斯巴达的原因吧 |
[19:33] | For peace. | 为了和平 |
[19:34] | And you understand that Menelaus, the king of Sparta, is a very powerful man. | 你知道斯巴达王米奈劳斯 是很有权势的人 |
[19:39] | And that his brother, Agamemnon, the king of Mycenae… | 他的哥哥阿伽门农 迈锡尼王 |
[19:42] | …commands all the Greek forces. | 指挥全希腊的军队 |
[19:45] | What does this have to do with the fisherman’s wife? | 这跟渔夫的妻子有什么关系? |
[19:47] | Paris… | 帕里斯 |
[19:49] | …you’re my brother and I love you. | 你是我的弟弟 我爱你 |
[19:52] | But if you do anything to endanger Troy… | 但若你做了任何危害特洛伊的事 |
[19:54] | …I will rip your pretty face from your pretty skull. | 我会从你俊美的头骨上 撕裂你俊美的脸庞 |
[20:02] | Now get some sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[20:05] | We sail in the morning. | 我们一早扬帆出发 |
[20:31] | A beautiful morning. Poseidon has blessed our voyage. | 多美好的清晨 这趟航行有海神保佑 |
[20:36] | Sometimes the gods bless you in the morning and curse you in the afternoon. | 它上午保佑你 下午就诅咒你 |
[20:40] | Drop sail! | 扬帆 |
[20:44] | Do you love me, brother? | 你爱我吗?哥哥 |
[20:47] | Would you protect me against any enemy? | 你能保护我吗? |
[20:52] | The last time you spoke to me like this… | 上次你这么问的时候… |
[20:55] | …you were 10 years old, and you’d just stolen Father’s horse. | 你才十岁 因为偷了父王的爱马 |
[20:59] | What have you done now? | 你这次又做了什么? |
[21:03] | I must show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[21:38] | -Where is she? -Who, my king? | -她在哪里? -谁 王上? |
[21:40] | I swear by the father of the gods, I will gut you here if you don’t tell me! | 我向众神发誓 你不说我就剁了你 |
[21:46] | My king! | 王上 |
[21:48] | She left. | 她跟… |
[21:50] | With the Trojans. | 特洛伊人走了 |
[21:56] | The fisherman here saw her board their ship. | 这个渔夫看到 她上他们的船 |
[22:00] | The Trojans? | 特洛伊人? |
[22:02] | With the young prince, Paris. She… | 她跟小王子帕里斯跑了 |
[22:11] | Get my ship ready. | 准备开船 |
[22:15] | Turn us round. Back to Sparta. | 掉头 回斯巴达 |
[22:17] | High on the sail! | 收帆 |
[22:19] | -Wait, wait. -You fool! | -慢着 -你这傻瓜! |
[22:20] | -Listen to me. -Do you know what you’ve done? | -听我说 -你知道事态有多严重? |
[22:23] | Do you know how many years our father worked for peace? | 父王为了和平谈判 努力多少年? |
[22:27] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[22:30] | It’s all a game to you, isn’t it? | 你只在乎你的爱情游戏 是吗? |
[22:32] | You roam from town to town, bedding merchants’ wives and temple mates. | 你四处留情 和商人妻 女祭司偷情 |
[22:36] | You think you know something about love. | 你自以为很了解爱情 |
[22:38] | What about your father’s love? You spat on him when you brought her on this ship! | 你对父亲的爱呢? 你把她带上船就是对他不孝 |
[22:43] | What about the love for your country? You’d let Troy burn for this woman? | 还有你的爱国心呢? 你为了她不惜毁了特洛伊? |
[22:50] | I won’t let you start a war for her. | 我不会让你为了她而开战 |
[22:53] | May I speak? | 听我说 |
[22:55] | What you’re saying is true. I’ve wronged you. I’ve wronged our father. | 你说的都对 我对不起你和父王 |
[23:00] | If you want to take Helen back to Sparta, so be it. | 你也可以把海伦送回斯巴达 |
[23:03] | But I go with her. | 但我要跟她一起回去 |
[23:06] | To Sparta? They’ll kill you. | 回斯巴达?他们会杀了你 |
[23:08] | Then I’ll die fighting. | 我愿意决一死战 |
[23:10] | Oh, and that sounds heroic to you, doesn’t it? To die fighting. | 你想要逞英雄?决一死战? |
[23:14] | -Little brother, have you ever killed a man? -No. | -告诉我 你杀过人吗? -没有 |
[23:17] | -Ever seen a man die in combat? -No. | -你看过战死的人吗? -没有 |
[23:19] | I’ve killed men, and I’ve heard them dying. And I’ve watched them dying. | 我杀过人 听过也看过他们死前的哀嚎 |
[23:24] | And there’s nothing glorious about it. Nothing poetic. | 一点也不光荣 也不伟大 |
[23:27] | You say you want to die for love. You know nothing about dying. | 你说你要为爱而死 |
[23:30] | And you know nothing about love! | 你却不懂死亡 更不懂爱情 |
[23:33] | All the same, I go with her. | 就算是 我也要跟她回去 |
[23:36] | I won’t ask you to fight my war. | 我不需要你为我而战 |
[23:41] | You already have. | 已经来不及了. |
[23:45] | To Troy! | 回特洛伊! |
[23:47] | About ship! Set sail! | 掉头 扬帆 |
[24:22] | -I want her back. -Well, of course you do. | -我要把她抓回来 -当然 |
[24:26] | She’s a beautiful woman. | 她是个绝色美女 |
[24:27] | I want her back so I can kill her with my own two hands. | 我要把她抓回来 亲手杀死她 |
[24:31] | I won’t rest till I’ve burned Troy to the ground. | 我也要把特洛伊城夷为平地 |
[24:35] | I thought you wanted peace with Troy. | 我以为你要跟特洛伊和平共处 |
[24:37] | I should have listened to you. | 我早该听你的话 |
[24:39] | Peace is for the women… | 女人和弱者 |
[24:42] | …and the weak. | 才要和平 |
[24:45] | Empires are forged by war. | 只有战争 才能成就伟大帝国 |
[24:50] | All my life, I’ve stood by your side, fought your enemies. | 我这一辈子和你并肩作战 |
[24:54] | You’re the elder, you reap the glory. This is the way of the world. | 你是兄长 荣耀属于你 这是理所当然的 |
[24:58] | But have I ever complained? Have I ever asked you for anything? | 但我曾向你抱怨过? 向你要求什么吗 |
[25:02] | Never. You’re a man of honor. | 没有 你很有气度 |
[25:05] | Everyone in Greece knows this. | 在希腊人人皆知 |
[25:12] | An insult to me is an insult to you. | 侮辱我就是侮辱你 |
[25:15] | And an insult to me is an insult to all Greeks. | 侮辱我就是侮辱全希腊 |
[25:20] | Will you go to war with me, brother? | 你愿意为我赴战场吗? |
[25:35] | I always thought my brother’s wife was a foolish woman… | 我一直以为 我的弟媳只是花瓶 |
[25:38] | …but she’s proved to be very useful. | 没想到她非常有用 |
[25:44] | Nothing unifies a people like a common enemy. | 共同的敌人最能叫人团结 |
[25:47] | The Trojans have never been conquered. | 特洛伊城从没被占领过 |
[25:50] | Some say they can’t be conquered. | 有人说 谁也征服不了他们 |
[25:53] | Old King Priam thinks he’s untouchable behind his high walls. | 老普里尔蒙王以为 他稳坐江山 |
[25:58] | He thinks the sun god will protect him. | 他认为太阳神会保佑他 |
[26:01] | But the gods protect only… | 但众神只会保佑 |
[26:05] | …the strong! | 强者! |
[26:07] | If Troy falls… | 只要攻下特洛伊 |
[26:10] | …I control the Aegean. | 我就能称霸爱琴海 |
[26:13] | Hector commands the finest army in the east. | 赫克托拥有最骁勇的军队 |
[26:16] | And Troy is built to withstand a 10-year siege. | 特洛伊能抵抗十年的长攻 |
[26:19] | There won’t be a 10-year siege. | 用不着十年的长攻 |
[26:22] | I’ll attack them with the greatest force the world has ever seen. | 我要出动史上最强大的兵力 |
[26:25] | I want all the kings of Greece and their armies. | 我要调动希腊诸国的军队 |
[26:29] | Send emissaries in the morning. | 明早派人通知他们 |
[26:31] | One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:32] | We need Achilles and his Myrmidons. | 我们需要阿基里斯 和他的战士 |
[26:38] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯. |
[26:42] | He can’t be controlled. He’s as likely to fight us as the Trojans. | 他不受控制 他很可能为特洛伊人而战 |
[26:46] | We don’t need to control him, we need to unleash him. | 不必控制他 只要让他出击 |
[26:50] | That man was born to end lives. | 他是天生的杀手 |
[26:53] | Yes, he’s a gifted killer. But he threatens everything I’ve built. | 没错 他是天生杀手 但他也对我造成威胁 |
[26:58] | Before me, Greece was nothing. I brought all the Greek kingdoms together. | 在我之前希腊是一盘散沙 是我征服了各个城邦 |
[27:02] | I created a nation out of fire worshipers and snake eaters! | 统一了拜火教徒和吞蛇者 |
[27:06] | I build the future, Nestor. Me! | 是我一手打造了未来 内斯特 我! |
[27:11] | Achilles is the past. | 阿基里斯属于过去 |
[27:13] | A man who fights for no flag. A man loyal to no country. | 他目空一切 不会为任何国家效忠 |
[27:18] | How many battles have we won off the edge of his sword? | 我们靠他打赢多少战役? |
[27:22] | This will be the greatest war the world has ever seen. | 这将是史上最伟大的战争 |
[27:25] | We need the greatest warrior. | 我们需要最勇猛的战士 |
[27:32] | There’s only one man he’ll listen to. | 他只听一个人的话 |
[27:36] | I’ll send a ship in the morning. | 我一早就派船过去 |
[27:49] | Greetings, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[27:51] | We were told King Odysseus is hid in the hills. | 听说奥德赛王 隐居在这片山区 |
[27:55] | Odysseus? | 奥德赛? |
[27:59] | That old bastard drinks my wine and never pays. | 那个老混蛋 喝我的酒从不付钱 |
[28:04] | You ought to respect your king, friend. | 你应当尊重你的国王 朋友 |
[28:07] | Respect him? | 尊重他? |
[28:09] | I’d like to punch him in the face. | 我宁可揍他的脸 |
[28:11] | He’s always pawing at my wife, trying to tear her clothes off. | 他总是对我妻子毛手毛脚 想要剥了她的衣服 |
[28:22] | I hope Agamemnon’s generals are smarter than his emissaries. | 希望阿伽门农的将军 比他的使者更聪明 |
[28:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[28:35] | You want me to help you fight the Trojans. | 你们要我帮你们打特洛伊人 |
[28:44] | You’re… | 你是 |
[28:47] | Are you? | 是你吗? |
[28:52] | Forgive us, King Odysseus. | 请见谅 奥德赛王 |
[28:59] | Well… | 我想 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna miss my dog. | 我会怀念我的狗 |
[29:04] | King Agamemnon has a favor to ask of you. | 阿伽门农王有事相求 |
[29:09] | Of course he does. | 想也知道 |
[29:36] | Never hesitate. | 绝不迟疑 |
[29:55] | Fancy swordplay. | 剑舞得漂亮 |
[30:00] | Nervous? | 紧张吗? |
[30:05] | Petrified. | 吓呆了 |
[30:08] | You told me never to change sword hands. | 你告诉我绝对不要改变握剑的手 |
[30:11] | Yes. When you know how to use it, you won’t be taking my orders. | 没错 等你学会了就不必听我的 |
[30:34] | Your reputation for hospitality is fast becoming legend. | 你的大方好客 真是远近驰名 |
[30:44] | Patroclus, my cousin. | 我表弟帕卓克斯 |
[30:47] | Odysseus, king of Ithaca. | 奥德赛 以色卡王 |
[30:50] | Patroclus. | 帕卓克斯 |
[30:54] | I knew your parents well. | 我跟你父母很熟 |
[30:56] | I miss them. | 我很怀念他们 |
[31:00] | Now you have this one watching over you, eh? | 现在有他来照顾你 |
[31:03] | Learning from Achilles himself. | 而且由传奇的阿基里斯亲自授业 |
[31:06] | Kings would kill for the honor. | 这是多少国王梦寐以求的荣幸 |
[31:08] | Are you here at Agamemnon’s bidding? | 你是奉阿伽门农之命而来? |
[31:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:19] | I will not fight for him. | 我不会为他打仗 |
[31:21] | I’m not asking you to fight for him. | 我不是请你为他打仗 |
[31:24] | I’m asking you to fight for Greece. | 而是请你为希腊人奋战 |
[31:26] | Have the Greeks tired of fighting each other? | 希腊人不再自相残杀了吗 |
[31:29] | -For now. -For the Greeks! | -目前是如此 -为了希腊! |
[31:33] | The Trojans never harmed me. | 特洛伊人并没有伤害我 |
[31:35] | They insulted Greece. | 他们侮辱了希腊人 |
[31:37] | They insulted a man who couldn’t hold on to his wife. Is that my business? | 他们侮辱一个管不住老婆的人 这关我什么事? |
[31:41] | Your business is war, my friend. | 你是名战士 朋友 |
[31:44] | Is it? Am I the whore of the battlefield? | 我可不是战争的奴隶 |
[31:48] | The man has no honor. | 阿伽门农毫无名誉可言 |
[31:50] | I won’t be remembered as a tyrant’s mercenary. | 我不会成为暴君的雇佣 |
[31:53] | Let Achilles fight for honor. Let Agamemnon fight for power. | 让阿基里斯为名誉而战 让阿伽门农为权力而战 |
[31:57] | And let the gods decide which man to glorify. | 让众神决定荣耀归谁 |
[32:01] | Forget Agamemnon. | 别管阿伽门农 |
[32:03] | Fight for me. | 为我而战吧 |
[32:05] | My wife will feel much better if she knows you’re by my side. | 有你在 我的妻子会比较放心 |
[32:09] | I’ll feel much better. | 我也会更有信心 |
[32:12] | Is Ajax going to fight in Troy? | 艾杰会为特洛伊而战吗? |
[32:14] | They say he can fell an oak tree with one swing of the ax. | 听说他一斧头 就能砍倒橡树 |
[32:20] | Trees don’t swing back. | 树不会回击 |
[32:25] | We’re sending the largest fleet that ever sailed. | 我们将出动史上最庞大的舰队 |
[32:29] | A thousand ships. | 一千艘战舰 |
[32:32] | A thousand ships? | 一千艘战舰? |
[32:34] | Prince Hector. Is he as good a warrior as they say? | 赫克托王子真的很英勇吗? |
[32:37] | The best of all the Trojans. | 他是特洛伊第一武士 |
[32:41] | Some say he’s better than all the Greeks too. | 也有人说 他强过所有希腊武士 |
[32:45] | Even if your cousin doesn’t come… | 就算你表哥不来 |
[32:48] | …I hope you’ll join us. We could use a strong arm like yours. | 也欢迎你加入 我们需要你这种高手 |
[32:52] | Play your tricks on me, but not my cousin. | 别用这种技俩 煽动我的表弟 |
[32:55] | You have your swords. I have my tricks. | 你的武艺高强 我的口才好 |
[32:59] | We play with the toys the gods give us. | 我们各尽所能 发挥所长 |
[33:03] | We sail for Troy in three days. | 三天后出发 |
[33:09] | This war will never be forgotten. | 这场战争将永垂不朽 |
[33:14] | Nor will the heroes who fight in it. | 参战的英雄 都将千古留名 |
[33:41] | They say the king of Ithaca has a silver tongue. | 听说以色卡王舌灿莲花 |
[33:47] | I knew they would come for you. | 我早知道会有这一天 |
[33:49] | Long before you were born… | 早在你出生前 我就知道 |
[33:51] | …I knew they would come. | 我知道他们会来找你 |
[33:58] | They want you to fight in Troy. | 要你攻打特洛伊 |
[34:08] | I’m making you another seashell necklace. | 我要再替你做一条贝壳项链 |
[34:12] | Like the ones I made you when you were a boy. | 像小时候替你做的那条一样 |
[34:14] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[34:23] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[34:26] | …tonight, I decide. | 我今晚会做出决定 |
[34:33] | If you stay in Larisa… | 你留下来 |
[34:37] | …you will find peace. | 能过平静的生活 |
[34:39] | You will find a wonderful woman. | 你会找到一个好女人 |
[34:41] | You will have sons and daughters, and they will have children. | 生下很多小孩 儿孙满堂 |
[34:44] | And they will love you. | 他们会敬爱你 |
[34:47] | When you are gone, they will remember you. | 你走了他们也会记得你 |
[34:53] | But when your children are dead and their children after them… | 当你的子孙后代都不在人世 |
[34:58] | …your name will be lost. | 你的名字就会被遗忘 |
[35:04] | If you go to Troy… | 如果你去特洛伊 |
[35:07] | …glory will be yours. | 荣耀将归属于你 |
[35:10] | They will write stories about your victories for thousands of years. | 你的伟大事迹 将流传千古 |
[35:16] | The world will remember your name. | 世人将永远记得你的名字 |
[35:21] | But if you go to Troy… | 但如果你去特洛伊 |
[35:26] | …you will never come home. | 就会一去不返 |
[35:30] | For your glory walks hand in hand with your doom. | 你的荣耀将为你带来灭亡 |
[35:36] | And I shall never see you again. | 我也再也见不到你 |
[35:42] | You know this to be true, Mother? | 你知道我会去的 母亲 |
[35:45] | I know this. | 我知道 |
[38:05] | -My son. -Father. | -我的儿子 -父王 |
[38:13] | Paris. | 帕里斯. |
[38:22] | Father. | 父王. |
[38:24] | -This is Helen. -Helen? | -这是海伦 -海伦?? |
[38:28] | Helen of Sparta? | 斯巴达的海伦? |
[38:32] | Helen of Troy. | 特洛伊的海伦 |
[38:40] | I’ve heard rumors of your beauty. | 我听说过你的绝世美色 |
[38:45] | For once… | 总算有一次 |
[38:47] | …the gossips were right. | 传言是真的. |
[38:52] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[38:55] | Thank you, good king. | 谢谢国王赞赏 |
[38:57] | Come, you must be tired. | 来吧 你一定累了 |
[39:12] | Look. | 你看 |
[39:15] | He’s grown. | 他长大了 |
[39:17] | He is strong. | 他很有力气 |
[39:20] | He’s just like his father. | 他跟她父亲一个样 |
[39:23] | -Paris! -Briseis! | -帕里斯! -布里塞伊斯! |
[39:30] | Beloved cousin, your beauty grows with each new moon. | 表妹 你愈来愈标致了 |
[39:34] | Briseis. | 布里塞伊斯 |
[39:38] | A servant of Apollo now. | 你成为阿波罗神殿女祭司 |
[39:40] | The young men of Troy were devastated when Briseis chose the virgin robes. | 无数少年为她的选择 而伤心欲绝 |
[39:44] | Uncle. | 伯父 |
[39:49] | I thank the gods for your safe return. | 感谢众神让你们平安归来 |
[39:55] | -For the gods. -For the gods. | -敬众神 -敬众神 |
[39:58] | For gods. | 敬众神 |
[40:15] | Father… | 父王 |
[40:16] | …I know this is the last thing we need. | 我知道这后果有多严重 |
[40:19] | It is the will of the gods. Everything is in their hands. | 这是众神的旨意 它们自有安排 |
[40:24] | -But I’m surprised you let him bring her. -If I’d let him fight Menelaus for her… | -我没想到你会让他这么做 -如果让他和米奈劳斯决斗 |
[40:29] | …you’d be burning a son’s body, not welcoming a daughter. | 你会失去儿子 而不是得到媳妇 |
[40:32] | We could send peace envoys to Menelaus. | 我可以派和平使者去斯巴达 |
[40:35] | You know Menelaus. He’d spear their heads to his gate. | 米奈劳斯一定会把他斩首示众 |
[40:38] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎办? |
[40:42] | Put her on a ship and send her home. | 派船把她送回去 |
[40:48] | Women have always loved Paris, and he has loved them back. | 帕里斯一向风流成性 |
[40:51] | But this is different. | 但是这次不同 |
[40:53] | Something has changed in him. | 他已经变了 |
[40:55] | If we send her home to Menelaus, he will follow her. | 如果送她回去 他一定会跟去 |
[41:00] | This is my country, and these are my countrymen. | 这是我的国家 这是我的同胞 |
[41:03] | I don’t want to see them suffer so my brother can have his prize. | 我不想看到他们为我弟弟一个人的私欲受苦 |
[41:08] | It’s not just the Spartans coming after her. | 我们的对手不只是米奈劳斯 |
[41:10] | By now, Menelaus has gone to Agamemnon. | 他一定会找上阿伽门农 |
[41:13] | And Agamemnon has wanted to destroy us for years. | 阿伽门农一直想消灭我们 |
[41:16] | Once we’re out of the way, he controls the seas. | 一旦开战 大海由他控制 |
[41:18] | Enemies have been attacking us for centuries. Our walls still stand. | 数百年来 敌人不断攻打我们 但特洛伊城仍然屹立不倒 |
[41:24] | Father, we can’t win this war. | 父王 我们打不赢这场战争 |
[41:28] | Apollo watches over us. | 阿波罗会保佑我们 |
[41:30] | Even Agamemnon is no match for the gods. | 就连阿伽门农也抵挡不了神威 |
[41:34] | And how many battalions does the sun god command? | 太阳神有多少军队? |
[41:37] | Do not mock the gods. | 不准亵渎神明 |
[41:42] | When you were very young, you came down with scarlet fever. | 你小时候猩红热发作 |
[41:46] | Your little hand was so hot. | 你的小手好烫 |
[41:49] | The healer said you would not last the night. | 医生说你撑不过那晚 |
[41:53] | I went down to Apollo’s temple and I prayed until the sun came up. | 我在阿波罗神庙祈祷道日出 |
[41:59] | That walk back to the palace was the longest of my life. | 那段回王宫的路是我此生最长的路 |
[42:03] | But I went into your mother’s room and you were sleeping in her arms. | 我走进你母后的房间 你睡在她的怀里 |
[42:08] | The fever had broken. | 已然退烧 |
[42:10] | I promised that day to dedicate my life to the gods. | 那天我就发誓此生奉献给众神 |
[42:14] | I will not break my promise. | 我不会违背誓言 |
[42:17] | For 30 years I have worked for peace. Thirty years. | 三十年来我为和平而努力 |
[42:22] | Paris is a fool sometimes, I know that. | 我知道帕里斯时而愚昧 |
[42:25] | But I will fight a thousand wars before letting him die. | 但我愿奋战千回也不愿让他死 |
[42:31] | Forgive me, Father, but you won’t be the one fighting. | 原谅我 父王 但奋战的人不会是你 |
[42:55] | They’re coming for me. | 他们来抓我了 |
[42:57] | The wind is bringing them closer. | 他们愈来愈近了 |
[42:59] | What if we left? | 那我们走好了? |
[43:01] | Tonight. Right now. | 今晚 现在 |
[43:04] | What if we went down to the stables, took two horses and left? | 我们到马廊 骑了马就走? |
[43:08] | Ride east, keep riding. | 往东一直骑 |
[43:11] | -And go where? -Away from here. | -骑去哪里? -离这里愈远愈好 |
[43:14] | I could hunt deer, rabbit. I could feed us. | 我可以靠打猎维生 自给自足 |
[43:21] | But this is your home. | 但这是你的家 |
[43:24] | You left your home for me. | 你为了我离开你的家 |
[43:30] | Sparta was never my home. | 斯巴达不是我的家 |
[43:33] | My parents sent my there when I was 16 to marry Menelaus. | 我16岁就被迫下嫁米奈劳斯 |
[43:36] | But it was never my home. | 那并不是我的家 |
[43:38] | We’ll live off the land. | 我们可以种田打猎 |
[43:40] | No more palaces for us. No more servants. We don’t need any of that. | 没有皇宫和仆役 我们不需要这一切 |
[43:44] | And your family? | 你的家人呢? |
[43:46] | We’d be protecting my family. If we’re not here, what’s the need for war? | 这么做是为了保护他们 我们走了就能避免战争 |
[43:50] | Menelaus won’t give up. He’ll track us to the end of the world. | 米奈劳斯不会饶过我们 天涯海角他都会抓到我们 |
[43:54] | He doesn’t know these lands. I do. We can lose ourselves in a day. | 这块土地我比他更熟 他绝对找不到我们 |
[43:58] | You don’t know Menelaus. | 你不了解米奈劳斯和 |
[44:00] | You don’t know his brother. | 他的兄长 |
[44:03] | They’ll burn every house in Troy to find us. | 他们会不惜把特洛伊夷为平地 |
[44:07] | They’ll never believe we’ve left. | 他们不会相信 我们不在这里 |
[44:10] | And even if they do, they’ll burn it for spite. | 就算相信 他们也会为了报复而毁了特洛伊 |
[44:17] | Then I’ll make it easy for him to find me. | 那就让他们来找我 |
[44:22] | I’ll walk right up to him and tell him you’re mine. | 我去跟他说 你是我的 |
[44:35] | You’re very young, my love. | 你太天真了 我的王子 |
[44:39] | We’re the same age. | 我们一样天真 |
[44:43] | You’re younger than I ever was. | 你远比我更天真 |
[48:26] | Take up your positions! | 准备好战斗位置 |
[48:53] | Black sail. It’s Achilles. | 黑色战舰 是阿基里斯. |
[48:56] | What’s the fool doing? | 那蠢蛋在干什么? |
[48:58] | He’s going to take the beach of Troy with 50 men? | 他想靠五十人抢下特洛伊滩? |
[49:05] | Row, Myrmidon, row! | 用力划 战士们 |
[49:11] | My lord? | 主子 |
[49:14] | Should we wait for the others? | 我们要等他们吗? |
[49:17] | -They brought us here for war. -Yes, but Agamemnon’s orders… | -他们不是要我们来打仗吗? -但阿伽门农下令 |
[49:20] | You fight for me, Eudorus, or Agamemnon? | 你是听我的 还是听他的? |
[49:23] | For you, my lord. | 我听你的 |
[49:24] | Then fight for me. And let the servants of Agamemnon fight for him. | 那就为我而战 让他的手下为他而战 |
[49:37] | Make way there! Make way! | 让开! |
[49:50] | Tecton, is the Apollonian Guard ready? | 泰顿 阿波罗护卫队在哪? |
[49:54] | -Waiting at the city gates. -Good. I’ll be right there. | -他们在城门待命 -很好 我马上就到 |
[49:58] | Lysander, how long before the army is ready? | 里山大 大军何时能集合? |
[50:01] | Half of our men are still coming. We have to arm them… | 有一半正在赶来 我们必须先 |
[50:04] | -How long? -Noon. | -何时? -中午 |
[50:06] | Make it sooner. | 再快点 |
[50:08] | And Lysander, I want patrols to scour the countryside. | 里山大 派巡逻队搜索乡间 |
[50:11] | I want every home and pasture checked… | 清查每一户 没块田 |
[50:13] | …every Trojan to be brought inside the city walls. | 每个特洛伊人 都要被带进城墙里 |
[50:15] | If they can’t walk, carry them. | 走不动的就用抬的 |
[50:32] | Patroclus! | 帕卓克斯 |
[50:37] | Put down your spear. | 把长矛放下 |
[50:39] | -I’m fighting the Trojans. -Not today. | -我要打特洛伊人 -今天不行 |
[50:41] | I’m ready. You taught me how to fight. | 我要打仗 你教过我 |
[50:43] | And you’re a good student. But you’re not a Myrmidon yet. | 你很有天份 但你还不是战士 |
[50:49] | Look at these men. | 你看看这些人 |
[50:50] | They are the fiercest soldiers in all of Greece. Each of them has bled for me. | 全希腊最骁勇善战的战士 每个都为我流过血 |
[50:55] | -Guard the ship. -But this is a war. | -你要在船上留守 -这是一场战争 |
[50:57] | Cousin, I can’t fight the Trojans if I’m concerned for you. Guard the ship. | 我不能一边照顾你一边打仗 在船上留守 |
[51:23] | Trojans! | 特洛伊勇士们! |
[51:27] | All my life, I’ve lived by a code. | 我这一生都遵守一个原则 |
[51:31] | And the code is simple: | 这原则很简单 |
[51:33] | Honor the gods, love your woman… | 敬奉神明 爱护妻小 |
[51:36] | …and defend your country. | 和捍卫祖国 |
[51:40] | Troy is mother to us all. | 特洛伊是我们的母亲 |
[51:43] | Fight for her! | 为她誓死奋战 |
[52:03] | Myrmidons… | 勇士们 |
[52:06] | …my brothers of the sword. | 我的同胞战友 |
[52:09] | I’d rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. | 我愿意与你们同生共死 |
[52:13] | Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions! | 我们不只是英勇战士 我们是无敌雄狮 |
[52:20] | Do you know what’s there, waiting, beyond that beach? | 你们知道沙滩的彼岸 有什么在等待我们吗? |
[52:25] | Immortality! Take it! It’s yours! | 永垂不朽的传奇 攻下它 我们将留名千古 |
[52:41] | Fight positions! | 战斗位置! |
[52:43] | Archers! | 弓箭手! |
[52:46] | Archers, draw! | 弓箭手准备 |
[52:49] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[53:07] | Keep forward! | 继续往前 |
[53:28] | Form up! | 整队 |
[53:31] | Formation! | 摆阵 |
[53:33] | The man wants to die. | 那些人想找死 |
[53:55] | On my command! | 听我下令 |
[54:05] | Break off! Break off! | 分散开来! 分散开来! |
[54:31] | Achilles! Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[54:35] | Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[54:36] | Achilles! Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[54:42] | Give him the battle, we’ll take the war. | 让他去作战 我们坐享其成 |
[54:45] | Give him too many battles and the men will forget who’s king. | 让他作太多战 他们就会忘了谁是国王 |
[55:03] | Ajax, you need to see this. | 艾杰 快过来看 |
[55:08] | Look at him… | 看看他 |
[55:10] | …hogging all the glory. | 抢尽功劳. |
[55:13] | Row, you lazy whores, row! | 快划 懒惰鬼 |
[55:17] | Greeks are dying! Row! | 我们的同胞在浴血苦战 |
[55:49] | Those men down there need help. Now! Tecton, with me. | 弟兄们需要支援 快去 泰顿 跟我来 |
[56:05] | I am Ajax, breaker of stones! | 我是无敌的艾杰 |
[56:08] | Look upon me and despair! | 遇上你我只有绝望 |
[56:11] | Flank! To the flank! | 包抄 |
[57:06] | No! | 不! |
[57:37] | Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[57:44] | Back to the city! Back to the city! | 退回城里 快撤退 |
[58:03] | The sun god is a patron of Troy, our enemy. | 太阳神是特洛伊的守护神 我们的敌人 |
[58:08] | Take whatever treasure you can find. | 看到什么就拿什么 |
[58:18] | With your permission, my lord. | 请恕我直言 |
[58:24] | -Speak. -Apollo sees everything. | -说吧 -阿波罗无所不知 |
[58:27] | Perhaps it is not wise to offend him. | 也许我们不该冒犯它 |
[58:54] | Warn the men. | 去警告弟兄们 |
[58:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:00:50] | You are very brave or very stupid to come after me alone. | 你敢独自来追我 不是很愚蠢就是很勇敢 |
[1:00:56] | You must be Hector. | 你一定是赫克托 |
[1:01:06] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[1:01:10] | These priests weren’t armed. | 这些祭司手无寸铁 |
[1:01:14] | Yes. There’s no honor in cutting old men’s throats. | 对 割断老人的喉咙 是不名誉的事 |
[1:01:19] | Only children and fools fight for honor. | 只有小孩和笨蛋 才为名誉而战 |
[1:01:23] | I fight for my country. | 我是为国家而战 |
[1:01:27] | Fight me! | 有种就跟我决斗 |
[1:01:35] | Why kill you now, prince of Troy… | 我何必现在杀了你 |
[1:01:37] | …with no one here to see you fall? | 没人会看到你这王子惨死 |
[1:01:52] | Why did you come here? | 你为何而来? |
[1:01:54] | They’ll be talking about this war for 1000 years. | 这场伟大的战争 将流传千古 |
[1:01:58] | In 1000 years, the dust from our bones will be gone. | 千年后我们早就化成白骨 |
[1:02:02] | Yes, prince. But our names will remain. | 没错 但我们将名垂千古 |
[1:02:15] | Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife. | 回家吧 王子 回去喝喝酒 陪陪老婆 |
[1:02:20] | Tomorrow, we’ll have our war. | 明天再决一死战 |
[1:02:25] | You speak of war as if it’s a game. | 你把战争当成游戏 |
[1:02:27] | How many wives wait at Troy’s gates for husbands they’ll never see again? | 你知道有多少妻子将失去丈夫 |
[1:02:32] | Your brother can comfort them. I hear he’s good at charming other men’s wives. | 你弟弟可以安慰她们 听说他对有夫之妇很有一套 |
[1:02:52] | My lord, you let him go? | 主子 你要让他走? |
[1:02:56] | It’s too early in the day for killing princes. | 时候还早 不必急着杀王子 |
[1:03:31] | Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[1:03:34] | Achilles! Achilles! Achilles! | 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! |
[1:04:14] | -Achilles. -Ajax. | -阿基里斯. -艾杰. |
[1:04:17] | You’re as fearless as the gods. I’m honored to go to war with you. | 你和天神一样所向无敌 我很荣幸与你并肩作战 |
[1:04:22] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[1:04:25] | If you sailed slower, the war would be over. | 你再慢点 战争就结束了 |
[1:04:27] | I’ll miss the start as long as I’m here at the end. | 只要赶上胜利就好 |
[1:04:30] | My lord? | 主子? |
[1:04:32] | I’ve got something to show you. | 有样东西要给你看 |
[1:04:52] | The men found her hiding in the temple. | 弟兄们在神庙找到她 |
[1:04:56] | They thought she’d… | 他们觉得 |
[1:04:58] | …amuse you. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[1:05:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:05:17] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听见吗? |
[1:05:20] | You killed Apollo’s priests. | 你杀死阿波罗的祭司 |
[1:05:22] | I’ve killed men in five countries, never a priest. | 我杀人无数 但没杀过祭司 |
[1:05:25] | Then your men did. | 是你的手下杀的 |
[1:05:27] | The sun god will have his vengeance. | 太阳神会向你们报仇 |
[1:05:30] | What’s he waiting for? | 那它还在等什么? |
[1:05:32] | The right time to strike. | 等候时机成熟 |
[1:05:37] | His priests are dead, and his acolyte’s a captive. | 它的祭司死了 女祭司沦为奴婢 |
[1:05:41] | -I think your god is afraid of me. -Afraid? | -我看你的神怕了我 -怕? |
[1:05:45] | Apollo is master of the sun. He fears nothing. | 它是太阳神 什么也不怕 |
[1:05:48] | -Where is he? -You’re nothing but a killer! | -它在哪? -你只是个杀手 |
[1:05:51] | You wouldn’t know anything about the gods. | 不知道天神的威力 |
[1:05:57] | I know more about the gods than your priests. | 我比你们更了解天神 |
[1:06:00] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过它们 |
[1:06:08] | You’re royalty, aren’t you? | 你是王室成员 对吧? |
[1:06:13] | Spent years talking down to men. | 你习惯对人颐指气使 |
[1:06:19] | You must be royalty. | 你一定是王室成员 |
[1:06:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:06:31] | Even the servants of Apollo have names. | 就算阿波罗的仆人 也该有名字 |
[1:06:39] | Briseis. | 布里塞伊斯 |
[1:06:44] | Are you afraid, Briseis? | 你害怕吗? |
[1:06:47] | Should I be? | 怕什么? |
[1:06:52] | My lord. | 主子 |
[1:06:56] | Agamemnon requests your presence. | 阿伽门农下令召见你 |
[1:06:59] | The kings are gathering to celebrate the victory. | 诸国国王正在庆祝胜利 |
[1:07:05] | You fought well today. | 你今天很英勇 |
[1:07:08] | My lord. | 主子 |
[1:07:15] | What do you want here in Troy? | 你来特洛伊 想要得到什么? |
[1:07:18] | You didn’t come for the Spartan queen. | 你要的不是斯巴达皇后 |
[1:07:20] | I want what all men want. | 男人都要些什么? |
[1:07:22] | I just want it more. | 我只想要更多 |
[1:07:30] | You don’t need to fear me, girl. | 你不必怕我 |
[1:07:33] | You’re the only Trojan who can say that. | 全特洛伊只有你不必怕我 |
[1:08:20] | King Triopas, my lord. | 崔欧帕斯王求见 |
[1:08:24] | You have won a great victory, my king of kings. | 你获得空前胜利 众王之王 |
[1:08:28] | No one thought the Trojan beach could be captured so easily. | 没人想到 这么容易就抢滩成功 |
[1:08:33] | A beautiful gift, Triopas. | 这礼物很贵重 |
[1:08:36] | You will be among the first to walk in the streets of Troy tomorrow. | 明天你就会走在特洛伊城大街 |
[1:08:45] | My father, Neleus, had this urn made to commemorate his victory at Cyparisseis. | 这是我父王奈鲁士 为纪念一次伟大胜利烧制的 |
[1:08:49] | I present it to you… | 我将它献给你 |
[1:08:51] | …in honor of an even more memorable victory. | 纪念这次更伟大的胜利 |
[1:08:55] | Thank you, old friend. | 谢谢你 老友 |
[1:08:57] | Tomorrow, we’ll eat supper in the gardens of Troy. | 明天 我们要在特洛伊花园进餐 |
[1:09:10] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[1:09:19] | War is young men dying and old men talking. You know this. | 壮者战死 老者自居其功 你很清楚这点 |
[1:09:24] | Ignore the politics. | 别管政治 |
[1:09:43] | Apparently, you won some great victory. | 看来你获得空前的胜利 |
[1:09:45] | Perhaps you didn’t notice. The Trojan beach belonged to Priam in the morning. | 也许你没注意到 上午属于普里尔蒙的海滩 |
[1:09:51] | It belongs to Agamemnon in the afternoon. | 下午就属于阿伽门农 |
[1:09:54] | Have the beach. I didn’t come here for sand. | 随你便 我不是为了沙子而来 |
[1:09:57] | No. | 没错 |
[1:09:58] | You came here because you want your name to last through the ages. | 你是为了千古留名才来 |
[1:10:04] | A great victory was won today. | 今天获得很大的胜利 |
[1:10:08] | But that victory is not yours. | 但胜利不属于你 |
[1:10:10] | Kings did not kneel to Achilles. | 国王们不会向阿基里斯跪谢 |
[1:10:13] | Kings did not pay homage to Achilles. | 国王们不会向阿基里斯致敬 |
[1:10:16] | Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see. Soldiers won the battle. | 也许国王们都躲在后面没看到 是他们的士兵赢得胜利 |
[1:10:20] | History remembers kings! | 历史将记得国王 |
[1:10:23] | Not soldiers. | 不是士兵 |
[1:10:26] | Tomorrow, we’ll batter down the gates of Troy. | 明天我要攻下特洛伊城 |
[1:10:29] | I’ll build monuments on every island of Greece. | 在希腊每个小岛竖立纪念碑 |
[1:10:32] | I’ll carve “Agamemnon” in the stone. | 刻下阿伽门农的名号 |
[1:10:35] | My name will last through the ages. | 我将名留千古. |
[1:10:38] | Your name is written in sand… | 你只能名流沙滩 |
[1:10:42] | …for the waves to wash away. | 随海浪冲刷 |
[1:10:44] | Be careful, king of kings. First, you need the victory. | 别得意太早 众王之王 你必须先打把仗打赢 |
[1:10:53] | Your men sacked the temple of Apollo, yes? | 你们搜刮了阿波罗神庙 |
[1:10:56] | You want gold? Take it. | 你要金子尽管拿去 |
[1:10:58] | It’s my gift to honor your courage. Take what you wish. | 我献给你当礼物 尽管拿去吧 |
[1:11:01] | I already have. | 我已经拿了 |
[1:11:06] | Aphareus! | 阿发罗 |
[1:11:08] | Haemon! | 伊蒙 |
[1:11:20] | The spoils of war. | 我的战利品 |
[1:11:21] | No argument with you, but if you don’t release her, you’ll never see home again. | 我不想动手 但你们不放手就回不了家 |
[1:11:26] | -Decide. -Guards! | -快决定 -卫兵 |
[1:11:30] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:11:33] | Too many people have died today. | 今天已经死了太多人 |
[1:11:37] | If killing is your only talent, that’s your curse. | 你只会杀人 那是你的悲哀 |
[1:11:41] | I don’t want anyone dying for me. | 但不要为我杀人 |
[1:11:52] | Mighty Achilles, silenced by a slave girl. | 万夫莫敌的阿基里斯 被一个奴婢骂得哑口无言 |
[1:12:01] | Tonight, I’ll have her give me a bath. | 今晚 我要她伺候我入浴 |
[1:12:06] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:12:08] | …who knows? -You sack of wine! | -谁知道呢? -你这个酒囊饭袋 |
[1:12:12] | Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile. | 我在死之前 一定会笑着看你死在我眼前 |
[1:13:34] | If they want a war, we will give them a war. | 他们要打仗 我们就奉陪到底 |
[1:13:39] | I would match the best of Troy against the best of Greece any day. | 特洛伊勇士绝不输给希腊战士 |
[1:13:44] | The best of Greece outnumber the best of Troy two to one. | 希腊战士的人数 比我们多一倍 |
[1:13:48] | So, what do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[1:13:50] | We surrender our city? | 难道要交城投降? |
[1:13:52] | We allow the Greeks to slaughter our men? Rape our wives? | 让希腊人残杀我们? 强暴我们的妻子? |
[1:13:56] | I suggest diplomacy. | 我建议用权谋 |
[1:13:58] | The Greeks came here for one thing. | 希腊人来此只有一个目的 |
[1:14:00] | Let’s be honest, my friends. Trojans are now burning on the pyre… | 承认吧 我的朋友 特洛伊人今天陷入火海 |
[1:14:05] | …because of one youthful indiscretion. | 全因一个年轻人鲁莽的行为 |
[1:14:10] | Glaucus. | 格劳克斯 |
[1:14:12] | You have fought with me for 40 years. Can we win this war? | 你跟了我40年 这场仗我们能打赢吗? |
[1:14:16] | Our walls have never been breached. | 特洛伊城从未被攻破 |
[1:14:19] | We have the finest archers in the world. | 我们有世上最好的弓箭手 |
[1:14:22] | And we have Hector… | 我们也有赫克托 |
[1:14:24] | …whose men would fight the shades of Tartarus if he commanded. | 只要他一声令下 他的手下就会赴汤蹈火 |
[1:14:29] | Yes, we can win. | 是的 我们绝对可以打胜仗 |
[1:14:41] | I spoke with two farmers today. | 我今天和两名农夫谈过 |
[1:14:44] | They saw an eagle flying with a serpent clutched in its talons. | 他们看到一只老鹰抓住一条蛇 |
[1:14:49] | This is a sign from Apollo. | 这是个好兆头 |
[1:14:53] | We will win a great victory tomorrow. | 我们明天将大获全胜 |
[1:14:55] | Bird signs. | 乌卦 |
[1:14:57] | You want to plan a strategy based on bird signs. | 你要用乌卦策划战略? |
[1:15:00] | Hector, show respect. | 赫克托 放尊重点 |
[1:15:02] | When Archeptolemus prophesied four years of drought we dug deeper wells. | 先知预言四年干旱 我们就将井挖得更深 |
[1:15:07] | The drought came and we had water to drink. | 干旱来袭我们才有水喝 |
[1:15:10] | The high priest is a servant of the gods. | 大祭司是神明的公仆 |
[1:15:13] | And I am a servant of Troy. | 我是特洛伊的公仆 |
[1:15:17] | I’ve always honored the gods, Father. You know that. | 我总是敬畏众神 你是知道的 |
[1:15:20] | But today I fought a Greek who desecrated the statue of Apollo. | 但是今天有人毁损阿波罗神像 |
[1:15:24] | Apollo didn’t strike the man down. | 他却没遭到报应 |
[1:15:27] | The gods won’t fight this war for us. | 神明不会替我们打仗 |
[1:15:31] | There won’t be a war. | 我们不必打仗 |
[1:15:38] | This is not a conflict of nations. | 这不是国与国的冲突 |
[1:15:40] | It is a dispute between two men. | 而是两个男人之间的纠纷 |
[1:15:43] | I don’t want to see another Trojan die because of me. | 我不能让特洛伊人为我而死 |
[1:15:46] | Paris. | 帕里斯 |
[1:15:49] | Tomorrow morning, I will challenge Menelaus for the right to Helen. | 明天我要和米奈劳斯决斗 |
[1:15:53] | The winner will take her home. The loser will burn before nightfall. | 赢家把海伦带回家 输家则将被烧成灰烬 |
[1:16:11] | Does he have a chance? | 他有机会赢吗? |
[1:16:24] | Father… | 父王 |
[1:16:26] | …I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. | 抱歉我为你添了这么多麻烦 |
[1:16:30] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[1:16:34] | You are a great king because you love your country so much. | 您是位好国王 |
[1:16:39] | Every blade of grass. | 每一根草 |
[1:16:42] | Every grain of sand. | 每一寸土地 |
[1:16:44] | Every rock in the river. | 每一块石头 |
[1:16:47] | You love all of Troy. | 你热爱特洛伊的一切 |
[1:16:52] | That is the way I love Helen. | 而我也如此深爱着海伦 |
[1:16:57] | I’ve fought many wars in my time. | 我年轻时打过无数场硬仗 |
[1:17:02] | Some were fought for land, some for power, some for glory. | 不管是为了土地 权力或荣耀 |
[1:17:07] | I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest. | 但都比不上为了爱情的伟大 |
[1:17:13] | But I won’t be the one fighting. | 但是上战场决斗的人不是我 |
[1:17:19] | The sword of Troy. | 特洛伊之剑 |
[1:17:22] | My father carried this sword, and his father before him… | 我的列祖列宗都佩带这把宝剑 |
[1:17:26] | …all the way back to the founding of Troy. | 特洛伊城以这把宝剑立国 |
[1:17:28] | The history of our people was written with this sword. | 我们的历史都刻在这把剑上 |
[1:17:35] | Carry it with you tomorrow. | 我要你明天带着这把剑 |
[1:17:41] | The spirit of Troy is in that sword. | 这把剑代表特洛伊的国魂 |
[1:17:46] | So long as a Trojan carries it… | 只要这把剑在特洛伊人手中 |
[1:17:50] | …our people have a future. | 我们的人民就有希望 |
[1:17:57] | The man who killed Tecton outside Apollo’s temple… | 今天泰顿被一个人用飞矛刺死 |
[1:18:01] | …I’ve never seen a spear thrown like that. | 我没见过这么强劲的力道 |
[1:18:05] | An impossible throw. | 那不是人力所为 |
[1:18:10] | He has no idea what’s happening. | 他不知道发生了什么事 |
[1:18:12] | Thank the gods. | 感谢众神 |
[1:18:15] | Don’t go tomorrow. | 明天不要去 |
[1:18:18] | -Please don’t go. -Paris fights tomorrow, not me. | -求求你别去 -要决斗的是帕里斯 不是我 |
[1:18:21] | Fifty thousand Greeks didn’t cross the sea to watch your brother fight. You know this. | 他出动五万大军 不会空手而返 你心知肚明 |
[1:18:29] | You’d make a fine general, my love. | 你造就了一名好将领 |
[1:18:31] | You’ve been fighting your whole life. Let other men do battle this time. | 你打了一辈子的仗 这次让别人打吧 |
[1:18:35] | You know I don’t want to fight. I want to see my son grow tall. | 你也知道我不想打仗 我想看着儿子长大 |
[1:18:40] | I want to see the girls chasing after him. | 看到他被女孩子追着跑 |
[1:18:43] | Just like they chased his father. | 就象她们追着他父亲跑 |
[1:18:47] | He’s much more handsome than I ever was. | 他比我英俊多了 |
[1:18:52] | I must see Paris. | 我要去找帕里斯 |
[1:18:54] | I lost… | 我失去了 |
[1:18:57] | …seven brothers… | 七个兄弟 |
[1:18:59] | …in the Spartan wars. | 在斯巴达战争中 |
[1:19:03] | You’d think I’d be good at losing by now. | 你以为我习惯了失去 |
[1:19:09] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[1:19:12] | I won’t survive. | 我会活不下去 |
[1:19:40] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:19:42] | Wait! | 站住 |
[1:19:49] | Helen, what are you doing? | 海伦你在做什么? |
[1:19:51] | -Let me go. -No. | -让我走 -不 |
[1:20:00] | I saw them burn. | 我看到他们燃烧 |
[1:20:04] | I saw them burning on the pyres. | 我看到他们在火葬堆燃烧 |
[1:20:08] | That’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:20:11] | It is. You know it is. | 你知道这是我的错 |
[1:20:16] | All those widows. | 那么多的寡妇 |
[1:20:19] | I still hear them screaming. | 我听到她们哭泣 |
[1:20:23] | Their husbands died because I’m here. | 她们的丈夫因为我而死 |
[1:20:27] | I’m going down to the ships. | 我要到岸边 |
[1:20:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[1:20:30] | I’m giving myself back to Menelaus. | 我把我自己交还米奈劳斯 |
[1:20:34] | He can do what he wants. | 他想怎样都行 |
[1:20:36] | Kill me, make me his slave, I don’t care. | 杀了我 奴役我 我都不在乎 |
[1:20:38] | Anything is better than this. | 总好过现在这样 |
[1:20:40] | It’s too late for that. | 已经来不及了 |
[1:20:42] | Do you think Agamemnon cares about his brother’s marriage? | 你以为阿伽门农 会关心他弟弟的婚姻吗? |
[1:20:45] | This is about power. Not love. | 他是为权力而战 不是爱情 |
[1:20:48] | Paris is going to fight in the morning. | 帕里斯明早要去决斗 |
[1:20:51] | -Yes. -Menelaus will kill him. | -是的 -米奈劳斯要杀死他 |
[1:20:54] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会允许的 |
[1:20:56] | -It’s his decision. -No. | -这是他的决定 -不 |
[1:20:58] | I can’t ask anyone to fight for me. | 我不能让任何人为我而战 |
[1:21:02] | I’m no longer queen of Sparta. | 我不再是斯巴达皇后 |
[1:21:07] | You’re a princess of Troy now… | 你现在是特洛伊王妃 |
[1:21:11] | …and my brother needs you tonight. | 我弟弟今晚需要你 |
[1:21:47] | My lord. | 主子 |
[1:21:53] | The army is marching. | 军队正在前进 |
[1:21:56] | Let them march. We stay. | 让他们去 我们留下 |
[1:21:59] | But the men are ready. | 但是大家已经准备好了 |
[1:22:00] | We stay till Agamemnon groans to have Achilles back. | 除非阿伽门农来求我 我才去 |
[1:22:05] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[1:22:25] | Are you ready to fight? | 你准备好要打仗了? |
[1:22:28] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:22:29] | Are you ready to kill? To take life? | 你准备好要杀人了吗? |
[1:22:41] | At night, I see their faces, all the men I’ve killed. | 我在夜里看到那些人的脸孔 那些被我杀死的人 |
[1:22:46] | They’re standing there on the far bank of the River Styx. | 他们站在冥河的彼岸 |
[1:22:52] | They’re waiting for me. | 等着我 |
[1:22:56] | They say, “Welcome, brother.” | 他们说:”欢迎你 兄弟” |
[1:23:05] | We men are wretched things. | 人是可怕的动物 |
[1:23:12] | I taught you how to fight, but I never taught you why to fight. | 我教你杀人 却没教你为何而战 |
[1:23:17] | I fight for you. | 我为你而战 |
[1:23:18] | Who will you fight for when I’m gone? | 我死后你要为谁而战? |
[1:23:23] | Soldiers, they fight for kings they’ve never even met. | 士兵为了素未谋面的国王而战 |
[1:23:27] | They do what they’re told, die when they’re told to. | 奉命行事 为国捐躯 |
[1:23:31] | Soldiers obey. | 士兵必须绝对服从 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t waste your life following some fool’s orders. | 别为了一个蠢国王赔上一条命 |
[1:23:48] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:14] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要这么做? |
[1:25:17] | I started this war. | 这是我惹的祸 |
[1:25:35] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[1:25:38] | …sit with me. | 过来跟我坐 |
[1:25:48] | All my life I have prayed against this day. | 我这辈子都在祈祷 这一天不要到来 |
[1:25:54] | Yes, my king. | 是的 吾王 |
[1:25:56] | Call me Father, dear child. | 称我父王吧 孩子 |
[1:26:03] | Forgive me, Father… | 原谅我 父王 |
[1:26:06] | …for bringing this. | 原谅我带来这一天 |
[1:26:08] | I blame you for nothing. | 我不怪你 |
[1:26:11] | Everything is in the hands of the gods. | 一切都由众神做主 |
[1:26:15] | Besides… | 而且 |
[1:26:17] | …how could I blame anyone for falling in love with Paris? | 我怎能怪一个爱上帕里斯的人呢? |
[1:28:34] | Prepare to halt! | 准备立定 |
[1:28:36] | Prepare to halt! | 准备立定 |
[1:28:38] | Halt! | 立定 |
[1:28:59] | Move. | 前进 |
[1:29:11] | Menelaus is a bull. | 米奈劳斯就像公牛 |
[1:29:12] | He’ll charge you, but keep your distance and use your speed. | 他会突袭 你要保持距离 善用速度 |
[1:29:18] | Brother… | 弟弟 |
[1:29:20] | …you don’t have to do this. | 你不一定要这么做 |
[1:29:44] | I see you’re not hiding behind your high walls. Valiant of you. | 你们并没有躲在城墙后面 非常勇敢 |
[1:29:48] | Ill-advised, but valiant. | 很愚蠢 但是很勇敢 |
[1:29:51] | You come here uninvited. Go back to your ships and go home. | 拟擅自闯入我国境 坐上船回家吧 |
[1:29:55] | We’ve come too far, Prince Hector. | 赫克托王子 我们大老远跑来 |
[1:29:57] | Prince? What prince? | 王子?什么王子? |
[1:30:00] | What son of a king would accept a man’s hospitality… | 什么王子会被奉为上宾 |
[1:30:03] | …eat his food, drink his wine, then steal his wife in the middle of the night? | 接受款待 白吃白喝 然后三更半夜拐走别人老婆? |
[1:30:08] | The sun was shining when your wife left you. | 你老婆是大白天离开的 |
[1:30:12] | She’s up there, watching, isn’t she? Good. | 她在上面看 对吧?很好 |
[1:30:15] | I want her to watch you die. | 我要她看着你死 |
[1:30:18] | Not yet, brother. | 还不行 弟弟 |
[1:30:21] | Look around you, Hector. | 你自己看看 |
[1:30:23] | I brought all the warriors of Greece to your shores. | 沃出动了希腊所以的精兵 |
[1:30:27] | You can still save Troy, young prince. | 但是你还是可以救特洛伊 |
[1:30:29] | I have two wishes. | 我有两个条件 |
[1:30:31] | If you grant them, no more of your people need die. | 只要你答应 你的人民就不会死 |
[1:30:34] | First, you must give Helen back to my brother. | 第一 把海伦还给我弟弟 |
[1:30:38] | Second, Troy must submit to my command… | 第二 特洛伊城要臣服于我 |
[1:30:41] | …to fight for me whenever I call. | 听我的命令为我而战 |
[1:30:44] | You want me to look upon your army and tremble? | 你要我看到你的大军就心惊胆战 |
[1:30:50] | Well, I see them. | 我正看着他们 |
[1:30:52] | I see 50,000 men brought here to fight for one man’s greed. | 我看到这五万大军 为了满足一个人的欲望而战 |
[1:31:00] | Careful, boy. | 讲话小心点 小子 |
[1:31:03] | My mercy has limits. | 我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[1:31:05] | And I’ve seen the limits of your mercy. | 我见识过你得手段 |
[1:31:07] | And I tell you now, no son of Troy will ever submit to a foreign ruler. | 特洛伊人绝不会向外国人屈服 |
[1:31:12] | Then every son of Troy shall die. | 那每一个特洛伊人都会死 |
[1:31:19] | There is another way. | 有另一个办法 |
[1:31:24] | I love Helen. I won’t give her up and neither will you. | 我深爱海伦 我不会放弃她 而你也不会 |
[1:31:28] | So let us fight our own battle. | 就让我们决一死战 |
[1:31:30] | The winner takes Helen home. And let that be the end of it. | 赢家把海伦带回家 让战争就此结束 |
[1:31:34] | A brave offer, but not enough. | 你很勇敢 但是还不够 |
[1:31:39] | Let me kill this little peacock. | 让我宰了这小子 |
[1:31:41] | I didn’t come here for your pretty wife. I came here for Troy. | 我不是为了你老婆而来 我是为了特洛伊城 |
[1:31:46] | I came for my honor. | 我是为了我的尊严而来 |
[1:31:48] | His every breath insults me. | 他活着对我是个耻辱 |
[1:31:51] | Let me kill him. When he’s lying in the dust, signal to attack. | 等我宰了他 你就下令攻城 你得到特洛伊 |
[1:31:55] | You’ll have your city. I’ll have my revenge. | 而我也报了一箭之仇 |
[1:32:03] | So be it. | 就这样 |
[1:32:09] | I accept your challenge. And tonight, I’ll drink to your bones. | 我接受你的挑战 今晚我将痛饮你的鲜血 |
[1:32:23] | -My lord. -Back to the line! | -主子 -退后 |
[1:32:41] | Make him swing and miss. He’ll tire. | 让他用力挥剑 让他累垮 |
[1:32:45] | Brother… | 哥哥 |
[1:32:46] | …if I fall, tell Helen… Tell her… | 如果我不幸战死 告诉海伦 告诉她 |
[1:32:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:32:52] | Don’t let Menelaus hurt her. If he… | 别让米奈劳斯伤害她 |
[1:32:54] | You think of your sword and his sword and nothing else. | 你只要专心跟他决斗就好了 |
[1:34:09] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:34:11] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:34:58] | See the crows? | 看到那些乌鸦吗? |
[1:35:01] | They never tasted prince before. | 他们没吃过王子的肉 |
[1:35:38] | Is this what you left me for?! | 你就是为了这种人离开我? |
[1:35:42] | Fight! | 起来 |
[1:35:44] | Fight me! | 有种就跟我决斗 |
[1:35:47] | You coward! | 你这懦夫 |
[1:35:48] | Fight me! | 有种就跟我决斗 |
[1:35:50] | We have a pact! Fight! | 我们说好的 打啊 |
[1:35:53] | Fight him, son. Fight him. | 打呀 儿子 跟他打呀 |
[1:35:56] | -Fight me! -The Trojans have violated the agreement! | 特洛伊人不守信用 |
[1:36:00] | Prepare for battle! | 准备开战 |
[1:36:04] | This is not honor! | 这不光荣 |
[1:36:06] | This is not worthy of royalty! | 他不配当王子 |
[1:36:09] | If he doesn’t fight, Troy is doomed. | 他不跟我打 特洛伊城就会沦陷 |
[1:36:13] | Paris. | 帕里斯 |
[1:36:15] | No. No. | 不 |
[1:36:18] | The fight is over. | 决斗结束了 |
[1:36:19] | The fight is not over. | 还没有 |
[1:36:22] | Stand back, Prince Hector. | 退后 赫克托王子 |
[1:36:24] | I’ll kill him at your feet. I don’t care. | 我不管 我要宰了他 |
[1:36:27] | He is my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[1:37:23] | Paris! | 帕里斯! |
[1:37:34] | Go! Go! | 去!去! |
[1:37:43] | Get inside, Paris! | 快进城 帕里斯 |
[1:37:45] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |
[1:37:50] | -Our men are too close to the walls. -Pull back. | -我们的人太靠近城墙了 -退后 |
[1:37:53] | Pull back, you fool! | 退后 你这蠢蛋! |
[1:37:55] | For Troy! | 为特洛伊而战 |
[1:37:57] | For Troy! | 为特洛伊而战 |
[1:38:24] | -Now! -Loose! | -进攻 -放箭 |
[1:38:58] | Get them in line! | 快重组队形 |
[1:39:06] | Get the men back into lines! | 大家重组队形 |
[1:39:09] | Front line, push! | 前锋往前推进 |
[1:40:21] | So you’re the best of the Trojans. | 你就是特洛伊最厉害的人 |
[1:41:39] | Forward. | 前进 |
[1:41:41] | Forward! | 前进 |
[1:41:58] | Forward! | 前进 |
[1:42:15] | Apollonians! Now! | 太阳神的子民们 上啊 |
[1:42:31] | Prince Hector! | 赫克托王子 |
[1:42:40] | We need to retreat! | 我们一定要撤退 |
[1:42:43] | My army’s never lost a battle yet! | 我的大军从来没有输过 |
[1:42:45] | You won’t have an army if you don’t fall back! | 不撤退就会全军覆没 |
[1:42:56] | Back to the ships! | 回到岸边! |
[1:42:58] | -Back to the ships! -Retreat! | 回到岸边! |
[1:43:00] | -Back! -Retreat! | -回到岸边! -撤退 |
[1:43:01] | Go back! | 回到岸边! |
[1:43:11] | Back. Back to the ships! | 回到岸边船上 |
[1:44:20] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:44:22] | -Men, fall back! -Halt! | -弟兄们 撤退 -停下来! |
[1:44:31] | Halt! | 立定 |
[1:44:33] | But we have them on the run! | 他们被我们打跑了 |
[1:44:35] | We’re in range of their archers. | 我们在对方的射程之内 |
[1:44:37] | Have our men gather our fallen. | 把死伤的弟兄抬回去 |
[1:44:39] | Send an emissary to them. They can collect their dead. | 派人叫希腊军抬回伤亡者 |
[1:44:42] | Would they have done the same for us? | 他们会像我们这么仁慈吗? |
[1:44:48] | Go! Back! | 快去!撤! |
[1:44:50] | Fall back into line! | 撤回城内 |
[1:45:57] | Before I leave… | 在我离开之前 |
[1:45:59] | …I will burn their city to the ground. | 我会将他们的城市夷为平地 |
[1:46:03] | Brother, I promise you that. | 弟弟 我向你保证 |
[1:46:35] | They’re laughing at me in Troy. Drunk with victory! | 特洛伊大获全胜 他们一定在耻笑我 |
[1:46:41] | They think I’II sail home at first light. | 他们认为我会乖乖回家 |
[1:46:44] | Maybe we should. | 也许我们应该回去 |
[1:46:45] | Flee? Like a whipped dog? | 逃?像只狗夹着尾巴落荒而逃? |
[1:46:48] | The men believe we came here for Menelaus’ wife. | 我们是为了米奈劳斯之妻而来 |
[1:46:53] | Won’t be needing her anymore. | 他死了就没这么必要了 |
[1:46:55] | My brother’s blood still wets the sand, and you insult him! | 他的血还没流干 你就对他不敬 |
[1:46:58] | It’s no insult to say a dead man is dead. | 说一个死人死了 不算不敬 |
[1:47:01] | If we leave now, we lose all credibility. | 我们一走就会威信全失 |
[1:47:04] | The Trojans can beat us so easily. How long before the Hittites invade? | 特洛伊人这么容易就打败我们 赫帝人也会落井下石 |
[1:47:09] | If we stay, we stay here for the right reasons. | 留下来必须有正当理由 |
[1:47:13] | To protect Greece, not your pride. | 是为了捍卫希腊 不是你的面子 |
[1:47:16] | Your private battle with Achilles is destroying us. | 你没有阿基里斯一定会输 |
[1:47:19] | Achilles is one man. | 阿基里斯只是一个人 |
[1:47:20] | Hector is one man. | 赫克托也只是一个人 |
[1:47:23] | Look what he did to us today. | 你看他今天是怎么击败我们的 |
[1:47:25] | Hector fights for his country! Achilles fights only for himself! | 赫克托为了捍卫国家而战 阿基里斯只为自己而战 |
[1:47:29] | I don’t care about the man’s allegiance. I care about his ability to win battles. | 我不管他是为了谁 只要他能打胜仗就行 |
[1:47:34] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:47:36] | The men’s morale is weak. | 军中士气低落 |
[1:47:37] | Weak? They’re ready to swim home. | 低落? 他们已经准备游回家了 |
[1:47:40] | Even if I could make peace with Achilles, the man won’t listen to me! | 就算我向他屈服 他也不会听我的话 |
[1:47:46] | He’s as likely to spear me as to speak to me! | 他宁可一枪把我刺死 |
[1:47:51] | I’II talk to him. | 我去劝他 |
[1:47:53] | He’ll want the girl back. | 把那女孩还给他 |
[1:47:55] | He can have that damn girl. | 他要就拿去吧 |
[1:48:00] | I haven’t touched her. | 我没碰过她 |
[1:48:03] | Where is she? | 他在哪里? |
[1:48:05] | I gave her to the men. | 我把她交给士兵了 |
[1:48:09] | They need some amusement after today. | 他们吃了败仗得发泄发泄 |
[1:48:18] | Come on, give the bitch to me! | 把那小妞给我 |
[1:48:21] | Who’s first? | 谁想先来? |
[1:48:23] | Trojan whore! | 特洛伊婊子 |
[1:48:24] | What’s this? A virgin’s robe? | 她穿了处女袍 |
[1:48:27] | -You won’t be needing that for much longer! -Hold her. | -你用不着穿了 -抓住她 |
[1:48:35] | Come on. Come on. Hold her down. | 快 抓住她 |
[1:49:11] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[1:49:19] | I watched you fight them. You have courage. | 你敢反抗他们 很有勇气 |
[1:49:21] | To fight back when people attack me? Dog has that kind of courage. | 受到攻击就该反抗 就连狗也有这种勇气 |
[1:49:49] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:49:59] | I’ve known men Like you my whole Life. | 你这种人我见太多了 |
[1:50:03] | No, you haven’t. | 你没有 |
[1:50:04] | You think you’re so different from 1 000 others? | 你以为你很别人不一样? |
[1:50:08] | Soldiers understand nothing but war. Peace confuses them. | 士兵除了战争什么都不懂 他们不明白和平的重要 |
[1:50:12] | -And you hate these soldiers. -I pity them. | -你痛恨这些士兵 -我可怜他们 |
[1:50:15] | Trojan soldiers died trying to protect you. | 特洛伊士兵为了保护你而死 |
[1:50:18] | Perhaps they deserve more than your pity. | 你光是可怜他们还不够吧 |
[1:50:24] | Why did you choose this life? | 你为何选择这种生活? |
[1:50:26] | -What life? -To be a great warrior. | -什么生活? -当一个伟大的战士? |
[1:50:31] | I chose nothing. I was born, and this is what I am. | 我没有选择什么 我天生如此 |
[1:50:36] | And you? Why did you choose to love a god? | 你呢? 你为何爱一个看不到的神? |
[1:50:40] | I think you’ll find the romance one-sided. | 这明明就是自作多情 |
[1:50:46] | Do you enjoy provoking me? | 你们喜欢激怒我 是吗? |
[1:50:49] | You’ve dedicated your life to the gods. | 你为众神奉献一生 |
[1:50:51] | Zeus, god of thunder. Athena, goddess of wisdom. You serve them. | 雷神 宙斯 智慧女神雅典娜 你信奉他们 |
[1:50:55] | -Yes, of course. -And Ares, god of war? | -当然了 -还有战神亚里斯? |
[1:50:58] | Who blankets his bed with the skin of men he’s killed? | 他用敌人身上剥下的皮当被子 |
[1:51:03] | AII the gods are to be feared and respected. | 我们要敬畏每一位神明 |
[1:51:17] | I’ll tell you a secret… | 我告诉你一个秘密 |
[1:51:19] | …something they don’t teach you in your temple. | 他们在神庙绝对不会跟你说 |
[1:51:32] | The gods envy us. | 众神羡慕我们 |
[1:51:36] | They envy us because we’re mortal. | 因为我们有一天会死 |
[1:51:40] | Because any moment might be our last. | 每一刻都可能是生命最后一刻 |
[1:51:43] | Everything’s more beautiful because we’re doomed. | 所以一切都变得更美好 |
[1:51:47] | You will never be lovelier than you are now. | 这是你生命中最美好的一刻 |
[1:51:55] | We will never be here again. | 每一刻都稍纵即逝 |
[1:52:07] | I thought you were a dumb brute. | 我以为你只是一个蠢汉 |
[1:52:13] | I could have forgiven a dumb brute. | 我可以原谅一个蠢汉 |
[1:52:39] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[1:52:47] | Nothing is easier. | 杀人很容易 |
[1:52:49] | Aren’t you afraid? | 你不怕吗? |
[1:52:52] | Everyone dies. Today or 50 years from now. What does it matter? | 人都难逃一死 今天死跟五十年后死有何差别? |
[1:53:02] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[1:53:05] | You’ll kill more men if I don’t kill you. | 我若不杀你 你会杀更多人 |
[1:53:07] | Many. | 没错 |
[1:54:44] | My lord, there’s… | 主子 |
[1:55:00] | Tell the men to start loading the ship. We’re going home. | 叫弟兄们准备好 我们回家去 |
[1:55:08] | Gather the stores. | 把东西收好 |
[1:55:10] | Prepare the ship. | 备船 |
[1:55:13] | Prepare the ship. | 备船 |
[1:55:15] | Agamemnon is a proud man. | 阿伽门农心高气傲 |
[1:55:18] | But he knows when he’s made a mistake. | 但是他知道他犯了错 |
[1:55:21] | The man sends you to make his apologies? | 他派你来向我道歉? |
[1:55:25] | What are you doing enthralled to that pig of a king? | 你为何象那只蠢猪效命? |
[1:55:29] | The world seems simple to you, my friend… | 你以为这个世界黑白分明 |
[1:55:31] | …but when you’re a king, very few choices are simple. | 你当了国王事情就没这么简单 |
[1:55:37] | Ithaca cannot afford an enemy like Agamemnon. | 以色卡不能与阿伽门农为敌 |
[1:55:40] | Are we supposed to fear him? | 我们应该怕他吗? |
[1:55:42] | You don’t fear anyone. That’s your problem. Fear is useful. | 你谁都不怕 那就是你的问题 恐惧是很有用的 |
[1:55:50] | We need you back. | 我们需要你 |
[1:55:51] | Greece needs you. | 希腊需要你 |
[1:55:54] | Greece got along fine before I was born. | 希腊在我出生前就跟强盛 |
[1:55:57] | Greece will be Greece long after I’m dead. | 在我死后也一样 |
[1:55:59] | I’m not talking about the land. | 我说的不是这块土地 |
[1:56:02] | The men need you. | 兄弟们需要你 |
[1:56:07] | Stay, Achilles. | 留下来 阿基里斯 |
[1:56:10] | You were born for this war. | 你注定要参加这场大战 |
[1:56:15] | Things are less simple today. | 事情变得没那么简单了 |
[1:56:19] | Women have a way of complicating things. | 女人总是把事情弄得很复杂 |
[1:56:27] | Of all the kings of Greece, I respect you the most. | 在所有希腊国王中 我最敬重你 |
[1:56:31] | But in this war, you’re a servant. | 但你只能听命行事 |
[1:56:33] | Sometimes you have to serve in order to Idea. | 有时要命令别人 就必须先听话 |
[1:56:38] | I hope you understand that one day. | 我希望有一天你会懂 |
[1:56:46] | We’re going home? | 我们要回家? |
[1:56:51] | We sail in the morning. | 我们一早扬帆出发 |
[1:56:53] | Greeks are being slaughtered. We can’t just sail away. | 希腊人一败涂地 我们不能一走了之 |
[1:56:57] | If it’s fighting you still long for, there will always be another war. | 你想打仗 以后有的是机会 |
[1:57:01] | These are our countrymen. | 他们是我们的同胞 |
[1:57:03] | I ate, laughed, mourned with these men while you hid in your tent. | 我跟着他们吃 笑 哀悼 你却躲在帐篷里 |
[1:57:07] | You betray all of Greece just to see Agamemnon fall. | 你让阿伽门农输就是被判希腊 |
[1:57:14] | Someone has to lose. | 打仗总得有人输 |
[1:57:30] | The omens are gathering. | 预兆不断出现 |
[1:57:32] | The directive is clear. | 方向跟明确 |
[1:57:34] | Fight for your country, that’s the only directive. | 为你的国家而战 这是唯一的方向 |
[1:57:37] | Last time the high priest spoke to us, he prophesied a great victory for Troy. | 上一次祭司开口 语言特洛伊大胜 |
[1:57:42] | We won a great victory. Let him speak. | 我们确实打了场大胜仗 让他说吧 |
[1:57:46] | What course of action do you recommend? | 你建议采取什么行动? |
[1:57:49] | The gods favor our cause. | 众神站在我们这一边 |
[1:57:51] | Now is the time to destroy the Greek army. | 我们应该乘胜追击希腊大军 |
[1:57:56] | Glaucus? | 格劳克斯 |
[1:57:58] | Their morale is battered. | 他们的士气低落 |
[1:58:01] | Hit them now. Hit them hard. | 立刻全力向他们进攻 |
[1:58:04] | And they will run. | 他们就会落荒而逃 |
[1:58:09] | I must admit, I overestimated the Greeks. | 我承认高估了希腊大军 |
[1:58:13] | They lack discipline and courage. | 他们欠缺纪律与勇气 |
[1:58:23] | The Myrmidons didn’t fight yesterday. There must be dissension among the Greeks. | 阿基里斯的战士并没有参战 希腊大军现在是一盘散沙 |
[1:58:27] | But if we attack their ships, we will unify them. | 我们主动进攻 会使他们团结 |
[1:58:31] | If they decide to attack us, let them. | 他们想进攻就让他们来 |
[1:58:33] | Our walls can’t be breached. We’ll beat them back again. | 我们有铜墙铁壁 不怕他们 |
[1:58:40] | Yesterday, the Greeks underestimated us. | 昨天对手低估我们 |
[1:58:44] | We should not return the favor. | 我们不能犯同样的错 |
[1:58:59] | You’re confident about the meaning of these omens? | 你确定这些是好兆头吗? |
[1:59:02] | The desecration of his temple angers Apollo. | 阿波罗神庙被毁 他被激怒 |
[1:59:07] | The gods have cursed the Greeks. | 众神诅咒希腊大军 |
[1:59:10] | Two of their kings have already gone down to the dust. | 他们的两位国王 已然必死无疑 |
[1:59:19] | Prepare the army. We attack at daybreak. | 全军出动 拂晓出击 |
[1:59:22] | Father. | 父王 |
[1:59:24] | We’re making a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:59:29] | Prepare the army. | 全军出动 |
[1:59:48] | Come on. | 加油 |
[2:00:18] | Am I still your captive? | 我仍是你的俘虏吗? |
[2:00:22] | You’re my guest. | 你是我的客人 |
[2:00:27] | In Troy, guests can leave whenever they want. | 在特洛伊 客人随时都可以离开 |
[2:00:30] | You should leave, then. | 那么 你应该离开 |
[2:00:39] | Would you leave this all behind? | 你能抛下这一切吗? |
[2:00:45] | Would you leave Troy? | 你能离开特洛伊吗? |
[2:03:47] | Hold those barricades! | 守住防栅 |
[2:04:10] | Archers to the rear. | 弓箭手到后面 |
[2:04:21] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[2:04:47] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[2:04:51] | Now! | 冲啊! |
[2:05:02] | Forward! | 前进 |
[2:07:58] | Enough for one day. | 今天杀够了 |
[2:08:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:08:04] | Back to the ships! | 回到岸边! |
[2:08:06] | Back to the ships! | 回到岸边 |
[2:08:10] | It was his cousin. | 那是他的表弟 |
[2:08:16] | To Troy! | 回特洛伊 |
[2:08:19] | Back to the city! | 撤回城内 |
[2:08:22] | To Troy! | 回特洛伊 |
[2:08:25] | We were going to sail home today. | 我们今天本来要乘船回家的 |
[2:08:30] | I don’t think anyone’s sailing home now. | 现在谁也不会回去了 |
[2:08:54] | Achilles. | 阿基里斯 |
[2:09:11] | You violated my command. | 你违抗我的命令 |
[2:09:13] | No, my Lord. There was a mistake. | 没有 事情出了错 |
[2:09:18] | I ordered the Myrmidons to stand down. | 我命令你们不准参战 |
[2:09:21] | You led them into combat. | 你却率领他们作战 |
[2:09:28] | I didn’t lead them, my lord. We thought you did. | 我没有 主子 我们以为是你 |
[2:09:39] | Where’s Patroclus? | 帕卓克斯呢? |
[2:09:43] | Patroclus! | 怕卓克斯 |
[2:09:46] | We thought he was you, my lord. | 我们以为他是你 |
[2:09:50] | He wore your armor, your shield, your greaves, your helmet. | 她佩戴你的盔甲 盾牌 你的护胫 头盔 |
[2:09:57] | He even moved like you. | 他连动作都跟你一样 |
[2:10:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[2:10:05] | -Where? -He’s dead, my lord. | -他在哪里? -他死了 |
[2:10:08] | Hector cut his throat. | 赫克托割断他的咽喉 |
[2:10:21] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[2:10:56] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里? |
[2:11:04] | Do you remember how to get here? | 你记得怎么来的吗? |
[2:11:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:11:15] | The next time you come here, follow the tunnel. | 下次来的时候 沿着通道走 |
[2:11:18] | There are no turns, so you can’t get lost. Just keep walking. | 一直走 就不会迷路 |
[2:11:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:11:24] | When you get to the end, you’ll be by the river. | 尽头是一条河 |
[2:11:26] | Follow the river until you get to Mount Ida. | 溯河而上就会走到艾靼山 |
[2:11:30] | The Greeks won’t go that far inland. | 希腊大军不会深入内陆 |
[2:11:33] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[2:11:35] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些? |
[2:11:42] | -If I die… -No. | -如果我死了 -不 |
[2:11:44] | If I die, I don’t know how long the city will stand. | 如果我死了 我不知道这座城能支持多久 |
[2:11:48] | Don’t say that. | 不要这样说 |
[2:11:49] | If the Greeks get inside the walls, it’s over. | 如果城墙北攻陷就完了 |
[2:11:52] | They’ll kill all the men, throw the babies from the city walls. | 他们会杀死男人 把小孩从城墙上丢下去 |
[2:11:55] | -Please. -The women, they’ll take as slaves. | -别说了 -女人会沦为奴隶 |
[2:11:58] | That, for you, will be worse than dying. | 对你来说那会比死还要惨 |
[2:12:01] | Why are you saying such things? | 你为什么要说这些话? |
[2:12:07] | Because I want you to be ready. | 我要你有心理准备 |
[2:12:11] | I want you to get our boy, and I want you to bring him here. | 我要你去把儿子带来这里 |
[2:12:16] | You save as many people as you can, but you get here. And you run. | 能救多少人是多少 你一定要来 带着儿子逃走 |
[2:12:22] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[2:12:31] | I killed a boy today. | 握今天杀死一个男孩 |
[2:12:34] | And he was young. | 他好年轻 |
[2:12:37] | He was much too young. | 他太年轻了 |
[2:13:14] | That boy has just saved this war for us. | 那小子替我们赢了这场战争 |
[2:15:05] | -Eudorus. -My lord. | -欧多拉斯 -主子 |
[2:15:07] | I need my armor. | 我要我的盔甲 |
[2:16:10] | No. | 不要 |
[2:16:13] | Don’t go! | 别去 |
[2:16:15] | Rope! | 绳子 |
[2:16:17] | Hector’s my cousin. He’s a good man. | 赫克托是我表哥 他是好人 |
[2:16:20] | Don’t fight him. Please don’t fight him. | 求求你别跟他决斗 |
[2:16:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[2:17:42] | No. | 不要 |
[2:18:09] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:18:17] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:18:27] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:18:34] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:18:39] | Father… | 父王 |
[2:18:41] | …forgive me for any offenses. | 原谅我曾犯的过错 |
[2:18:45] | I’ve served you as best as I could. | 我一直试着当个好儿子 |
[2:18:48] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:18:54] | May the gods be with you. | 愿众神与你同在 |
[2:19:01] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[2:19:05] | No father ever had a better son. | 世上没有比你更好的儿子了 |
[2:19:15] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:19:18] | Apollo guard you, my prince. | 太阳神会保佑你 |
[2:19:27] | You’re the best man I know. | 你是我认识最好的人 |
[2:19:35] | You’re a prince of Troy. | 你是特洛伊王子 |
[2:19:38] | I know you’ll make me proud. | 我知道你一定会让我以你为傲的 |
[2:19:47] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:20:07] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的话 |
[2:20:10] | You don’t have to go. You don’t. | 你不必去 你不必去 |
[2:20:13] | You remember what I told you. | 记住我说的话 |
[2:20:33] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:20:51] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[2:22:07] | I’ve seen this moment in my dreams. | 我在梦中见过这一刻 |
[2:22:12] | I’II make a pact with you. | 我跟你订个约定 |
[2:22:15] | With the gods as our witnesses… | 以众神为见证 |
[2:22:17] | …Let us pledge that the winner will allow the loser all the proper funeral rituals. | 赢家要让输家举行正式葬礼 |
[2:22:22] | There are no pacts between lions and men. | 雄狮和人类之间没有约定 |
[2:22:33] | Now you know who you’re fighting. | 现在你知道你面对的是谁 |
[2:22:44] | I thought it was you I was fighting yesterday. | 我以为我昨天面对的就是你 |
[2:22:47] | And I wish it had been you. But I gave the dead boy the honor he deserved. | 我也希望是你 但我给了死者应得的尊重 |
[2:22:51] | You gave him the honor of your sword. | 你给了他致命的一剑 |
[2:22:54] | You won’t have eyes tonight. You won’t have ears or a tongue. | 我要割掉你的双眼 耳朵和舌头 |
[2:22:57] | You’ll wander the underworld, blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: | 你将盲目地在阴间游荡 死人都知道 |
[2:23:01] | This is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles. | 这就是赫克托 自以为杀死阿基里斯的傻瓜 |
[2:25:03] | Get up, prince of Troy. | 起来 特洛伊王子 |
[2:25:07] | Get up. I won’t let a stone take my glory. | 快起来 我不会让一块石头害死你 |
[2:28:43] | You lost your cousin. | 你失去你的表弟 |
[2:28:47] | Now you’ve taken mine. | 现在你夺走了我的表哥 |
[2:28:52] | When does it end? | 要冤冤相报到何时? |
[2:28:55] | It never ends. | 永远不会结束 |
[2:29:57] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[2:29:59] | I have endured what no one on earth has endured before. | 我承受了没人承受过的痛苦 |
[2:30:05] | I kissed the hands of the man who killed my son. | 我亲吻杀死我儿子的人双手 |
[2:30:18] | Priam? | 普里尔蒙国王? |
[2:30:21] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进得来? |
[2:30:22] | I know my own country better than the Greeks, I think. | 我比希腊人了解自己的土地 |
[2:30:31] | You’re a brave man. | 你很勇敢 |
[2:30:36] | I could have your head on a spit in the blink of an eye. | 我大可以一剑把你的头砍断 |
[2:30:40] | Do you really think death frightens me now? | 你真的以为我怕死吗? |
[2:30:45] | I watched my eldest son die… | 我看着我的长子被你杀死 |
[2:30:48] | …watched you drag his body behind your chariot. | 看着他的尸体被你拖在地上 |
[2:30:55] | Give him back to me. | 把他还给我 |
[2:30:59] | He deserves the honor of a proper burial. You know that. | 他应该得到庄严隆重的葬礼 |
[2:31:04] | Give him to me. | 把他的遗体还给我 |
[2:31:07] | He killed my cousin. | 他杀死我表弟 |
[2:31:09] | He thought it was you. | 他把他误认为你 |
[2:31:14] | How many cousins have you killed? | 你杀过多少人的表弟? |
[2:31:18] | How many sons and fathers and brothers and husbands? | 多少人的父子 兄弟 丈夫? |
[2:31:22] | How many, brave Achilles? | 太多了吧 英勇的阿基里斯 |
[2:31:29] | I knew your father. | 我认识你的父亲 |
[2:31:33] | He died before his time. | 幸好他英年早逝 |
[2:31:36] | But he was lucky not to live long enough to see his son fall. | 否则他会看到自己的儿子沉沦 |
[2:31:46] | You have taken everything from me. | 你夺走我的一切 |
[2:31:51] | My eldest son… | 我的长子 |
[2:31:53] | …heir to my throne… | 我的王位继承人 |
[2:31:56] | …defender of my kingdom. | 捍卫祖国的勇士 |
[2:32:00] | I cannot change what happened. It is the will of the gods. | 这是神的旨意 我不能改变它 |
[2:32:06] | But give me this small mercy. | 但是请可怜可怜我 |
[2:32:11] | I loved my boy from the moment he opened his eyes… | 我深爱我儿子 从他一出生 |
[2:32:16] | …till the moment you closed them. | 一直到他被你杀死那一刻 |
[2:32:21] | Let me wash his body. | 让我洗净他的身躯 |
[2:32:26] | Let me say the prayers. | 让我为她祈祷 |
[2:32:30] | Let me place two coins on his eyes for the boatman. | 让我在他的双眼放两枚钱币 |
[2:32:40] | If I let you walk out of here… | 就算我饶你不死 |
[2:32:44] | …if I let you take him… | 就算我让你把他带走 |
[2:32:49] | …it doesn’t change anything. | 这也改变不了什么 |
[2:32:53] | You’re still my enemy in the morning. | 明早你仍是我的敌人 |
[2:32:56] | You’re still my enemy tonight. | 今晚你也仍是我的敌人 |
[2:33:00] | But even enemies can show respect. | 但是敌人也能相互尊重 |
[2:33:24] | I admire your courage. | 我很佩服你的勇气 |
[2:33:33] | Meet me outside in a moment. | 等一下到外面见 |
[2:34:21] | We’ll meet again soon, my brother. | 我们很快就会再见 兄弟 |
[2:34:57] | Your son was the best I’ve fought. | 令郎是我遇到过最强劲的对手 |
[2:35:03] | In my country, the funeral games last for 1 2 days. | 我们的葬礼要一连举行十二天 |
[2:35:06] | It is the same in my country. | 我们也一样 |
[2:35:09] | Then the prince will have that honor. | 王子将得到同样的待遇 |
[2:35:12] | No Greek will attack Troy for 1 2 days. | 希腊大军在十二天内不会进攻 |
[2:35:21] | Briseis? | 布里塞伊斯? |
[2:35:26] | I thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[2:35:39] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[2:35:57] | If I hurt you… | 如果我伤害了你 |
[2:36:01] | …it’s not what I wanted. | 这并非我所愿 |
[2:36:17] | Go. | 走吧 |
[2:36:19] | No one will stop you. You have my word. | 我保证没人会阻拦你 |
[2:36:23] | Come, my girl. | 来吧 孩子 |
[2:36:32] | You’re a far better king than the one leading this army. | 你比着支大军的国王英明太多 |
[2:36:52] | Achilles makes a secret pact, and I have to honor it? What treason is this? | 他偷偷跟敌人订下约定? 这太过分了 |
[2:36:56] | Consorting with the enemy king. Giving him 1 2 days of peace. | 他答应敌人维持十二天的和平 |
[2:37:01] | Peace! Peace! | 和平!和平! |
[2:37:03] | Their prince is dead. Their army is leaderless. | 他们的王子死了 军队失去领袖 |
[2:37:06] | This is the time to attack! | 这是攻城的大好良机 |
[2:37:08] | Even with Hector gone, we have no way to breach their walls. | 赫克托死了还是攻不下城墙 |
[2:37:13] | They can wait 1 0 years for us to leave. | 他们等上十年直到我们离开 |
[2:37:16] | I will smash their walls to the ground… | 就算要牺牲四万大军 |
[2:37:19] | …if it costs me 40,000 Greeks. | 我也要攻破他们的城墙 |
[2:37:22] | Hear me, Zeus! | 宙斯 我对你发誓 |
[2:37:25] | I will smash their walls to the ground. | 我要把特洛伊城夷为平地 |
[2:39:16] | That’s good. | 你刻的很好 |
[2:39:18] | For my son back home. | 这是给我儿子的 |
[2:39:46] | Well, Odysseus. | 奥德赛 |
[2:39:49] | You found a way to make the sheep invite the wolves to dinner. | 你想出一个引狼入室的好方法 |
[2:40:12] | Forgive me, Eudorus. I should never have struck you. | 原谅我 我不该打你 |
[2:40:18] | You’ve been a loyal friend all your life. | 你一直对我忠心耿耿 |
[2:40:24] | I hope I never disappoint you again. | 我不会再让你失望 |
[2:40:27] | It’s I who have been the disappointment. | 我才让你失望了 |
[2:40:33] | Rouse the men. You’re taking them home. | 把兄弟们叫来 带他们回家 |
[2:40:38] | Aren’t you coming with us? | 你不跟我们回去? |
[2:40:41] | I have my own battle to fight. | 我又自己的仗要打 |
[2:40:44] | Let me march beside you. | 让我们和你并肩作战 |
[2:40:45] | No. I don’t want our men to be a part of this. | 不 这次我不要你们参与 |
[2:40:55] | It’s a beautiful night. | 好美的夜晚 |
[2:40:58] | Go, Eudorus. This is the last order I give you. | 去吧 这是我最后的命令 |
[2:41:07] | Fighting for you has been my life’s honor, my lord. | 为你作战是我这一生的荣幸 |
[2:41:24] | Open the gates! Open the gates! | 打开大门! 打开大门! |
[2:41:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[2:42:09] | Plague. | 黑死病 |
[2:42:11] | Don’t go too close, my king. | 吾王 别太靠近 |
[2:42:15] | This is the will of the gods. | 这是众神下的诅咒 |
[2:42:17] | They desecrated the temple of Apollo… | 他们毁损阿波罗神庙 |
[2:42:19] | …and Apollo desecrated their flesh. | 他就毁损他们的身体 |
[2:42:22] | They thought they could come here and sack our city in a day. | 他们以为一天就能攻下特洛伊 |
[2:42:26] | Now look at them, fleeing across the Aegean. | 现在他们只能落荒而逃 |
[2:42:34] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[2:42:36] | An offering to Poseidon. The Greeks are praying for a safe return home. | 献给海神的祭品 希腊人祈祷能平安回家 |
[2:42:40] | I hope the sea god spits in their offering. | 我希望海神将气出在祭品上 |
[2:42:43] | Lets them all drown at the bottom of the sea. | 让他们都淹没在海底 |
[2:42:46] | This is a gift. We should take it to the temple of Poseidon. | 这是一个礼物 应该把它供奉在海神庙 |
[2:42:51] | -I think we should burn it. -Burn it? | -我们应该烧了它 -烧了它? |
[2:42:53] | My prince, it’s a gift to the gods. | 王子 这是献给众神的礼物 |
[2:42:55] | The prince is right. | 王子说的对 |
[2:42:58] | I would burn the whole of Greece if I had a big enough torch. | 如果有够大地火把 我会烧光希腊 |
[2:43:02] | I warn you, good men, be careful what you insult. | 我警告你 不要随便侮辱人 |
[2:43:06] | Our beloved Prince Hector had sharp words for the gods… | 我们挚爱的赫克托王子 对众神不敬 |
[2:43:10] | …and a day later Achilles’ sword cut him down. | 隔天就死在阿基里斯的剑下 |
[2:43:14] | Father, burn it. | 父王 烧了它 |
[2:43:17] | Forgive me, my king, I mean no disrespect… | 原谅我 吾王 我无意冒犯 |
[2:43:20] | …but I don’t want to see any more sons of Troy… | 但我不想再看到特洛伊的孩子 |
[2:43:23] | …incur the gods’ wrath. | 遭到众神惩罚 |
[2:43:27] | I will not watch another son die. | 我不会看着另一个儿子死去 |
[2:44:43] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[2:44:46] | You’d think their prince had never died. | 他们忘记王子才过世不久 |
[2:44:51] | You are their prince now. | 你现在是他们的王子了 |
[2:44:54] | Make your brother proud. | 让你兄长以你为荣 |
[2:50:48] | Let it burn! Let Troy burn! | 烧吧!烧了特洛伊! |
[2:50:52] | Burn it! For Menelaus! Burn it! | 烧了它!为米奈劳斯烧吧! |
[2:50:57] | Burn Troy! Burn Troy! | 烧了特洛伊! |
[2:51:02] | I promised you, brother! I promised you! | 我答应过你 弟弟! |
[2:51:06] | Burn it! Burn it for Menelaus! | 烧了它!为米奈劳斯烧吧! |
[2:51:54] | Briseis. Where is she? | 布里塞伊斯在哪里? |
[2:51:56] | -Where? -I don’t know. | -在哪里? -我不知道 |
[2:51:58] | Please. I have a son. | 饶了我 我有儿子 |
[2:52:00] | Then get him out of Troy. | 那就快逃出特洛伊城吧 |
[2:52:10] | Briseis! | 布里塞伊斯 |
[2:52:15] | Paris! Andromache! | 帕里斯!安德洛玛克 |
[2:52:20] | Helen. We must go. | 海伦 快走吧 |
[2:52:22] | -Where? -I’II show you. Now. Hurry. | -去哪里? -我带你们去 快走 |
[2:52:24] | Paris. Paris. | 帕里斯!帕里斯 |
[2:52:25] | It’s a long way. Quick. We must go now. | 路很远 我们快走 |
[2:52:28] | Briseis! | 布里塞伊斯 |
[2:52:33] | Paris! | 帕里斯! |
[2:52:41] | It’s a long way. Quick. | 路途遥远 快点 |
[2:52:43] | Hurry. There’s a tunnel. | 快 前面有地道 |
[2:52:48] | -Come. -I stay. | -来吧 -我要留下来 |
[2:52:49] | -No. -My father will never abandon the city. | -不 -父王没走 |
[2:52:52] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[2:52:53] | The city is dead. They’re burning it to the ground. | 特洛伊城完了 它会被烧光 |
[2:52:59] | -What’s your name? -Aeneas. | -你要什么? -安尼亚 |
[2:53:01] | -Do you know how to use a sword? -Yes. | -你会使剑吗? -会 |
[2:53:04] | The sword of Troy. | 特洛伊之剑 |
[2:53:06] | As long as it’s in the hands of a Trojan, our people have a future. | 只要特洛伊人拿着它就有希望 |
[2:53:10] | Protect them, Aeneas. Find them a new home. | 保护她们 找到一个新家 |
[2:53:12] | -I will. -Hurry. Quick. | -我会的 -快点 快 |
[2:53:15] | Paris, Paris, Briseis wasn’t in her room. | 帕里斯 帕里斯 布里塞伊斯不在她房里 |
[2:53:18] | I’II find her. | 我去找她 |
[2:53:22] | Go. | 走吧 |
[2:53:24] | -I’II stay with you. -Go. | -我要跟你留下来 -去吧 |
[2:53:26] | Please don’t leave me. | 不要抛下我 |
[2:53:27] | -How could you love me if I ran now? -Please. | -若我现在逃跑 你怎么会爱我呢? -拜托 |
[2:53:30] | We will be together again, in this world or the next. We will be together. | 我们一定会相聚的 不管来世今生我们一定会再相聚 |
[2:53:41] | Go. | 走吧 |
[2:53:46] | To the gate! | 到城门口去 |
[2:53:48] | Forward! | 前进 |
[2:54:08] | Follow me! | 跟我来! |
[2:54:11] | Into line! | 整队! |
[2:54:15] | Soldiers of Troy… | 特洛伊士兵 |
[2:54:17] | …you men are warriors! | 你们都是勇士 |
[2:54:20] | To lead you has been my honor! | 能带领你们是我的荣幸 |
[2:54:24] | My prince! | 我的王子 |
[2:54:27] | The boatman waits for us. | 死神正在等我们 |
[2:54:29] | I say we make him wait a little longer! | 我们让他多等一会儿吧 |
[2:54:56] | No one. Spare no one. | 杀光他们 一个不留 |
[2:55:10] | Paris! | 帕里斯! |
[2:55:12] | Save yourself. | 你快逃吧 |
[2:55:44] | Briseis! | 布里塞伊斯 |
[2:56:09] | Beware, my friends. I am a servant of the gods. | 当心 朋友 我是众神的仆人 |
[2:56:37] | Have you no honor? | 你们有没有荣誉心? |
[2:56:40] | Have you no honor? | 你们有没有荣誉心? |
[2:56:56] | I wanted you alive, old man. | 我要你活着 老家伙 |
[2:57:00] | I wanted you to watch your city burn. | 我要你看着你的城市被烧光 |
[2:57:05] | Please. | 求求你 |
[2:57:08] | The children. | 放过孩子 |
[2:57:12] | Spare the innocents. | 饶了无辜的人 |
[2:57:17] | Nobody’s innocent. | 没有谁是无辜的 |
[2:57:20] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[2:57:42] | Too late for prayer, priestess. | 你现在祷告来不及了 |
[2:57:53] | I almost lost this war because of your little romance. | 我差点因为你输了这场战争 |
[2:57:58] | I want to taste what Achilles tasted. | 我要尝尝阿基里斯的女人 |
[2:58:18] | You’ll be my slave in Mycenae. | 我要把你抓去当奴婢 |
[2:58:22] | A Trojan priestess scrubbing my floors. | 特洛伊女祭司白天帮我拖地 |
[2:58:30] | And at night…. | 晚上呢 |
[2:58:45] | Get up! | 起来 |
[2:58:49] | Hold her. | 抓住她 |
[2:59:00] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[2:59:05] | No! | 不! |
[2:59:14] | Paris! | 帕里斯! |
[2:59:22] | No! | 不! |
[2:59:24] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[2:59:37] | Don’t! Please! | 不要 拜托 |
[2:59:45] | Paris! Don’t! | 帕里斯 住手 |
[3:00:20] | It’s all right. | 别伤心 |
[3:00:23] | It’s all right. | 别伤心 |
[3:00:48] | You gave me peace… | 我打了一辈子的仗 |
[3:00:51] | …in a lifetime of war. | 你终于让我得到了平静 |
[3:00:59] | Briseis, come. | 布里塞伊斯 来吧 |
[3:01:04] | -Go. -No. | -去吧 -不 |
[3:01:06] | You must. | 你一定要走 |
[3:01:07] | No. | 不要 |
[3:01:09] | Troy is falling. | 特洛伊城沦陷了 |
[3:01:12] | -Go. -No. | -走吧 -不 |
[3:01:14] | Begin anew. | 重新开始 |
[3:01:17] | We must go. I know a way out. | 快走吧 我知道出路 |
[3:01:27] | It’s all right. | 别伤心 |
[3:01:31] | Go. | 走吧 |
[3:01:41] | Go. | 走吧 |
[3:03:22] | Find peace… | 安息吧 |
[3:03:25] | …my brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[3:04:37] | If they ever tell my story, let them say… | 如果世人传颂我的故事 |
[3:04:42] | …I walked with giants. | 让他们说我曾与英雄同在 |
[3:04:45] | Men rise and fall like the winter wheat… | 人的生命犹如冬麦般脆弱 |
[3:04:49] | …but these names will never die. | 但这些名字将永垂不朽 |
[3:04:53] | Let them say I lived in the time of Hector… | 让他们说我活在赫克托的时代 |
[3:04:57] | …breaker of horses. | 一名伟大的将帅 |
[3:04:59] | Let them say… | 让他们说 |
[3:05:02] | …I lived in the time of Achilles. | 我曾活在阿基里斯的时代 |