时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I hope you know, Oswald, | 我希望你知道 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[00:05] | You can always count on me. | 你永远可以倚靠我 |
[00:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 |
[00:15] | Dinner. | 一起吃晚饭 |
[00:16] | Chez Moi. | 来我家 |
[00:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:22] | That’s for Kristen. | 那是为了柯丽丝汀 |
[00:23] | Whatever happened with Tetch? | 泰奇到底是怎么一回事 |
[00:25] | Broke his sister out of GCPD. | 他从哥谭警局救出了他妹妹 |
[00:27] | I’ll never go with you! | 我绝不跟你走 |
[00:28] | – I love you. – You’re insane! | -我爱你 -你疯了 |
[00:29] | No, no! | 不要 |
[00:31] | No! | 不要 |
[00:34] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[00:35] | She died. He escaped. | 她死了 他跑了 |
[00:37] | ‘Cause I heard a rumor there’s something strange about her blood. | 可我听说她的血好像有点不寻常 |
[00:48] | I’ll tell you what you wanna know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的 |
[00:50] | You’re gonna have to buy me dinner though. | 但你要买单 |
[00:53] | He killed you. | 他杀了你 |
[00:56] | Those who hurt you, | 伤害你的人 |
[00:59] | will feel my pain, | 会感受到我的痛苦 |
[01:11] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[01:13] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[01:14] | I’m so proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[01:20] | Bye. | 拜 |
[01:33] | Well, the good part is about to happen. | 好的部分才刚要开始 |
[01:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[01:36] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[01:37] | There’s no greater symbol of love | 没有什么 |
[01:40] | than two people who’ve made the choice | 比两个人决定相伴终生 |
[01:43] | to spend the rest of their lives together. | 更能体现爱情了 |
[01:44] | Hey, pal, we have a reception to get to. | 兄弟 我俩还赶着去参加婚宴呢 |
[01:47] | So, what you say we get a move on? | 我们还是快点走吧 |
[01:48] | Oh, yes, about that | 对了 那个啊 |
[01:50] | I’m afraid you won’t be able to attend. | 恐怕你俩去不了了 |
[01:54] | This some kind of a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[01:57] | No. | 不是 |
[01:59] | It’s quite serious, in fact. | 事实上 这事很严肃 |
[02:02] | You’re needed elsewhere. | 你们有别的用途 |
[02:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们下车吧 |
[02:08] | Hey, open the damn door. | 把这破门打开 |
[02:09] | Sorry, we mustn’t be late. | 抱歉 咱们可不能迟到了 |
[02:11] | Please just… don’t hurt us. | 求你了…别伤害我们 |
[02:13] | That’s not my decision to make. | 这可由不得我 |
[02:16] | Your fate depends entirely on James Gordon. | 你俩的命运完全取决于詹姆斯·戈登 |
[02:21] | Don’t forget to buckle up. | 别忘了系好安全带 |
[02:34] | What a beautiful morning. | 多么美好的早晨啊 |
[02:37] | Sun is shining, birds are singing. | 阳光普照 鸟儿啾鸣 |
[02:42] | They say that fortune favors the brave. | 人说幸运总是眷顾勇者 |
[02:47] | They have that saying in your country, Olga? | 你们国家有这种说法吗 奥尔嘉 |
[02:49] | Ya ne ponimayu. | 我听不懂[俄语] |
[02:51] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:53] | Vash zavtrak gotov. | 您的早餐准备好了[俄语] |
[02:55] | It’s not important. | 这不重要啦 |
[02:56] | What is important | 重要的是 |
[02:58] | is that I have found someone. | 我找到了一个人 |
[03:02] | What good is love if it’s one-sided? | 但是单向的爱有什么用呢 |
[03:07] | I have no choice | 我别无选择 |
[03:08] | but to confess my feelings to Ed. | 必须向爱德坦白我的感情 |
[03:10] | Da. | 是啊[俄语] |
[03:12] | Now that, I understand. | 这句我听懂了 |
[03:14] | It means yes. | 意思是”是啊” |
[03:15] | My mother taught me that. | 我妈妈教过我这句 |
[03:17] | She used to tell me, | 她曾对我说 |
[03:18] | “Life only gives you one true love, Oswald. | “人生中只有一个真爱 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[03:23] | When you find it, run to it.” | 当你找到了 就奔向它” |
[03:28] | So that is what I’m going to do. | 我就打算这么做了 |
[03:31] | I’m also going to enroll you in an ESL program. | 我还打算让你去学非母语英语教程 |
[03:33] | You really should learn the language | 如果你想在这里工作 |
[03:34] | if you’re gonna work here. | 就得学好英语 |
[03:41] | So, I hear that Lee Thompkins is running point | 我听说莱·汤普金斯在哥谭市警局 |
[03:44] | on Alice Tetch’s blood at the GCPD. | 负责研究爱丽丝·泰奇的血 |
[03:48] | That would make sense. | 这不出奇 |
[03:50] | Can you get me a sit-down with her? | 你能牵线让我采访她吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, I see. You’re willing to help me, | 我懂了 你愿意帮我 |
[03:55] | just not when it comes to your ex. | 但涉及到你前女友就不行了 |
[03:57] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[03:58] | Actually, it’s really simple. | 其实很简单 |
[04:00] | You just pick up the phone, you dial her number | 你就拿起电话 拨通她的号码 |
[04:01] | and you let her know that Valerie Vale would like a sit-down | 跟她说瓦莱丽·瓦尔想就爱丽丝·泰奇的血一事 |
[04:04] | to discuss Alice Tetch’s blood. | 采访一下她 |
[04:06] | See? It’s pretty simple. | 瞧 非常简单 |
[04:10] | She won’t give you anything. | 她什么都不会说的 |
[04:12] | You leave that part to me. | 这就交给我吧 |
[04:15] | You know, I can get used to this– | 我觉得这样下去挺好的 |
[04:16] | you helping me with my stories. | 你帮我收集报道素材 |
[04:19] | We make a pretty good team. | 我们配合得很默契 |
[04:21] | Does that mean you’ll share your breakfast? | 这表示我能吃你的早餐吗 |
[04:22] | Absolutely not. | 别做梦了 |
[04:24] | But really, when are you gonna give up this P.I. act? | 但说真的 你什么时候放弃私家侦探的活儿 |
[04:27] | So far you’ve had two cases– one girl died, | 目前 你接了两桩案子 一个女孩死了 |
[04:29] | and the other one, well, you never found her. | 另外一女孩 你一直没找着 |
[04:32] | In baseball we call that an O-fer. | 棒球比赛里 这叫”次次落空” |
[04:35] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[04:36] | Of course you are. | 你当然开心了 |
[04:37] | You get to drink scotch all day and have sex with me. | 整天小酒喝着 跟我夜夜寻欢 |
[04:41] | I got to go to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[04:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:45] | This is nice. | 这样挺好 |
[04:49] | Let me know when you hear from Thompkins. | 如果汤普金斯有回音了 就联系我 |
[05:04] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[05:05] | James Gordon, | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[05:06] | Jervis Tetch has a message for you. | 杰维斯·泰奇让我带话给你 |
[05:10] | Follow my friend where to go, | 跟我朋友走 |
[05:12] | to learn the truth you’ve hidden below. | 了解隐藏心中的秘密 |
[05:15] | Should you choose not to play, | 你若不奉陪 |
[05:17] | precious people will die today. | 珍爱之人今日必惨死 |
[05:44] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[05:45] | Hello, James. | 你好 詹姆斯 |
[05:47] | Jervis. | 杰维斯 |
[05:48] | Never should have left that hole you were hiding in. | 你不该从你藏身的地方出来 |
[05:50] | Oh, I wasn’t just hiding. | 我可没只是藏着 |
[05:53] | I put the time to good use. | 我好好利用了这段时间 |
[05:55] | Made a thorough study of you. | 对你进行了彻底地研究 |
[05:57] | Quite the fascinating history, yet so tragic. | 你的过往真是引人入胜 又如此悲惨 |
[06:01] | A father lost, | 失去孩子 |
[06:02] | career gone by the wayside, | 事业荒废 |
[06:04] | failed relationships. | 恋情失败 |
[06:06] | And here I didn’t think about your once. | 而我可一点都没想过你呢 |
[06:09] | Oh, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[06:11] | I’ve been inside that head of yours, James. | 我钻进过你的脑袋 詹姆斯 |
[06:14] | I’ve seen the web of lies you tell yourself. | 我已见识了你自欺欺人的谎言 |
[06:18] | Strung together to keep that fragile psyche of yours intact. | 谎言交织在一起 以保护你脆弱的心灵 |
[06:22] | Well, it’s been nice catching up with you. | 和你聊得很开心 |
[06:24] | I’m going to force you to confront who you really are. | 我要强迫你面对真实的自己 |
[06:27] | And I’m going to drive you mad | 与此同时 我要把你 |
[06:30] | doing it. | 逼疯 |
[06:31] | Now, please, direct your eyes to the overpass. | 现在 将你的目光转向天桥 |
[06:34] | Meet Dave and Amy Walters. | 他们是戴夫和艾米·沃尔特斯 |
[06:38] | Married just this morning. | 今早刚完婚 |
[06:40] | Lovely ceremony. | 婚礼很美 |
[06:41] | In 30 seconds they’re going to jump to their deaths. | 30秒后 他们将会跳楼而死 |
[06:43] | Take the stairs and you can save them. | 跑上楼梯 你还能救下他们 |
[06:46] | However, down the street there’s a little boy. | 然而 路的尽头有个小男孩 |
[06:48] | His name is Shane, and he’s going to be hit by a truck, | 他叫肖恩 将会被卡车撞死 |
[06:51] | driven by my highly esteemed associate. | 开车的是我非常尊敬的伙伴 |
[07:00] | Choice is yours James. | 你来选择 詹姆斯 |
[07:03] | You can’t save both. | 你没法两边都救 |
[07:08] | So, who’s it going to be? | 你打算救谁呢 |
[07:46] | You can’t save both. | 你没法两边都救 |
[07:48] | You can’t save both. | 你没法两边都救 |
[08:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[08:02] | Good, now I have your attention. | 很好 现在你集中注意了 |
[08:04] | They were innocent, Jervis. You didn’t have to kill them. | 他们是无辜的 杰维斯 你没必要杀他们 |
[08:06] | It was your choice, James. | 是你的选择 詹姆斯 |
[08:08] | You practically pushed them off the ledge. | 可以说是你把他们推下来的 |
[08:11] | Stay with me, James. James? | 我还没说完呢 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[08:13] | What? | 干什么 |
[08:14] | 87 Fulton Street, apartment 4C. Five minutes. | 福尔顿街87号四楼C座 五分钟后到 |
[08:17] | No police or more people die. | 不准报警 否则会死更多人 |
[08:28] | 卡尔维和汤普金斯订婚 法尔科内的儿子将迎娶本地医生 | |
[08:28] | Oh, boy, now it’s official. | 天呐 这算正式宣布了 |
[08:31] | Why, you looking to back out? | 怎么了 你想反悔吗 |
[08:33] | You’d have to put a bullet in me. | 那你得一枪崩了我 |
[08:34] | Good thing I don’t carry a gun. | 幸好我不佩枪 |
[08:39] | My father called. | 我爸爸打来电话 |
[08:41] | He wants to throw us an engagement party. | 他想给我们办个订婚派对 |
[08:42] | – Told him we’re not interested. – Okay. | -和他说了我们不想办 -好 |
[08:45] | I know you had reservations about moving back here. | 我知道你不太愿意搬回这里 |
[08:47] | And you know my dad– half measures aren’t his thing. | 你也知道我爸 他可不玩折中 |
[08:49] | If we say yes, | 如果我们答应了 |
[08:50] | he’s gonna put us on display for the whole city. | 他就会让我们给全市作秀 |
[08:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:55] | But we chose to build a life here. | 但是我们选择了在这里开始生活 |
[08:57] | And I’m glad. | 我也很高兴 |
[08:59] | An engagement party sounds wonderful. | 开个订婚宴听起来不错 |
[09:06] | These go directly to the city clerk’s office. | 这些直接送到市书记办公室 |
[09:10] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[09:16] | Leave this outside Nicky the Nail’s place. | 放到尼奇指甲屋外边 |
[09:18] | Knock twice. | 敲两次门 |
[09:19] | Light it and then run. | 点燃后就跑 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Good morning, Mayor Cobblepot. | 早安 科波特市长 |
[09:28] | Good morning to you, my chief of staff. | 你也早上好 我的幕僚长 |
[09:30] | Here are your schedules for the day. | 这是你今天的日程表 |
[09:31] | This covers your duties as mayor, | 这个是你作为市长的 |
[09:33] | and this as kingpin of the underworld. | 这个是你作为黑帮大佬的 |
[09:36] | You really are settling into your role here, aren’t you, Ed? | 你还真是融入角色了啊 爱德 |
[09:38] | And yet I still have so much to learn from you. | 但我仍然还有很多需要向你学习的 |
[09:47] | I came up empty tracking down Butch. | 找布奇的事一无所获 |
[09:50] | Somehow that one-handed ape managed to disappear. | 不知怎么那一只手的猩猩消失了 |
[09:53] | I suspect he’s hiding with his old crew. | 我怀疑他藏在了他的老同伙那里 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry for letting you down. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[10:00] | You have done nothing of the sort. | 你完全没有让我失望 |
[10:03] | I would be lost without you. | 没有你我会迷失的 |
[10:08] | In fact, um… | 事实上 |
[10:10] | there is something that I need to tell you. | 我有些事需要告诉你 |
[10:13] | Something very important. | 非常重要的事 |
[10:22] | What is it, Oswald? | 是什么 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[10:29] | You know what? I forget. | 你知道吗 我忘记了 |
[10:32] | In and out of my head, just like that. | 就这么从我脑袋里溜走了 |
[10:34] | Don’t you hate that when that happens? | 遇到这种事真是让人讨厌 |
[10:35] | That never happens to me. | 我从没遇到过 |
[10:37] | You know what? I believe that. | 你知道吗 我相信你 |
[10:39] | So, uh, where are we off to first? | 那么 我们先去哪里 |
[10:41] | Ps 134. | 134公共学校 |
[10:42] | You’re touring a school. | 你要去参观学校 |
[10:44] | Press will be there, so we better get a move on. | 媒体会到场 我们得赶紧出发了 |
[10:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:49] | I love children. | 我就喜欢孩子 |
[10:53] | Okay, thank you very much. Okay? | 好的 非常感谢 好吗 |
[11:00] | Hey, Cap, I just spoke to that kid over there. | 警监 我刚和那边的小孩谈了 |
[11:03] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[11:04] | He said Jim Gordon saved his life. | 他说吉姆·戈登救了他 |
[11:06] | Pulled him out of the way of a truck. | 把他从一辆大卡车前面推开了 |
[11:08] | Get him on the phone now. | 马上给他打电话 |
[11:09] | I already tried him. No answer. | 我已经打过了 可他没接 |
[11:15] | What happened, you forget your cane? | 怎么了 忘带拐杖了吗 |
[11:17] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我现在不需要了 |
[11:19] | Put an all-points out on Gordon. | 发戈登的全境通告 |
[11:21] | I want him found. | 把他给我找出来 |
[11:25] | Does that guy look strange to you? | 你不觉得那个人奇怪吗 |
[11:26] | I mean, more so than the usual whack job? | 是不是比一般的疯子更奇怪 |
[11:30] | Hey, pal! | 伙计 |
[11:32] | You see what happened here? | 你看到这里发生的事了吗 |
[11:33] | …I have a message for you. | 我有话要带给你 |
[11:34] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[11:38] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[11:41] | He’s hypnotized. | 他被催眠了 |
[11:42] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[11:44] | Tetch. | 是泰奇 |
[12:38] | Jervis? | 杰维斯 |
[12:39] | Cutting it close, James. | 时间掐的挺紧 詹姆斯 |
[12:41] | Like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你的”装饰” |
[12:42] | Everyone needs a hobby. | 人人都得有个爱好 |
[12:45] | Take a peek through the lens. | 从望远镜往外看 |
[12:46] | Let’s chat face-to-face. | 我们面对面谈谈 |
[12:52] | I wonder, what is it that you have against married couples? | 我想知道 你对已婚夫妇有什么不满呢 |
[12:56] | Bad memories, perhaps. | 或许是痛苦的回忆吧 |
[12:58] | Understandable, | 能理解 |
[13:00] | given the last time you saw a woman in a wedding dress, | 因为上次你看见一个穿婚纱的女士 |
[13:03] | she had a shotgun pointed at you. | 她用枪指着你 |
[13:05] | Hey, Jervis. | 杰维斯 |
[13:06] | Yes, James? | 怎么了 詹姆斯 |
[13:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:17] | Don’t you ever do that again! | 不许再挂断我的电话 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:23] | This is about your sister, isn’t it? | 是因为你妹妹的事 对吗 |
[13:25] | In your addled brain, | 你那混乱的大脑 |
[13:26] | you blame me for what happened to her. | 把她的遭遇怪在我头上 |
[13:27] | Don’t you talk about her! | 不许你提起她 |
[13:29] | I got to know her, Jervis. | 我有机会了解了她 杰维斯 |
[13:30] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[13:31] | That’s why she hated you, | 所以她才恨你 |
[13:33] | why she died trying to get away from you. | 所以她才会以死来摆脱你 |
[13:36] | You want revenge, kill yourself. | 你想复仇 就自杀吧 |
[13:38] | Dismissive, rude. I don’t like your attitude. | 傲慢 粗鲁 我不喜欢你的态度 |
[13:41] | Well, tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[13:42] | I’ll come down, and we can talk about it in person. | 我下楼去 我们当面谈谈 |
[13:44] | Hang up again, she dies. | 再挂一次电话 她就没命了 |
[13:48] | What are you talking about? Who? | 你什么意思 谁就没命了 |
[13:49] | Surprising, really, | 我真的很惊讶 |
[13:51] | given that every relationship you’ve been in ended in such misery. | 你每段感情都以悲剧收场 |
[13:56] | And yet, you made the choice to date again. | 但你还是决定再次约会 |
[13:59] | Poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[14:01] | She had no idea who she was getting into bed with. | 完全不知道与自己共眠的是什么样的人 |
[14:05] | She will soon. | 她很快就会知道了 |
[14:06] | See for yourself. | 自己看看吧 |
[14:10] | Great thing about reporters. | 记者就这点好 |
[14:14] | Tell them you have a story, | 跟他们说你有新闻 |
[14:16] | and they’ll meet you anywhere. | 他们愿意在任何地方跟你碰面 |
[14:36] | Got him in a safe house uptown. | 给他在上城区找了个安全屋 |
[14:38] | You would not believe the amount of steak that man eats. | 你都不知道他多能吃牛排 |
[14:40] | Poor, Butchie. Nothing but Tabitha and red meat all day. | 可怜的布奇 整天只有塔比莎和红肉 |
[14:44] | You know, sooner or later, | 要知道 迟早 |
[14:45] | Penguin is gonna figure out who sprung him. | 企鹅会想通是谁救了他 |
[14:47] | You need a plan, sweetie. | 你得有准备 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | – I’m working on it. – And in the meantime, | -我正在想 -与此同时 |
[14:51] | has the flame rekindled between you two, | 你俩旧情复燃了吗 |
[14:53] | or are you still holding out? | 还是你还在欲擒故纵 |
[14:55] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[14:56] | Oh, speaking of old flames. | 说到旧情人 你的来了 |
[14:59] | Well, you just can’t seem to stay away. | 你还真是舍不得我呢 |
[15:01] | – Tetch– where is he? – How should I know? | -泰奇人呢 -我怎么知道 |
[15:04] | And if you don’t mind, Tabitha and I are just in the mid… | 不好意思 我和塔比莎正在… |
[15:08] | Unnecessary. | 不必这样吧 |
[15:09] | Jervis Tetch kidnapped Valerie Vale this morning. | 杰维斯·泰奇今早绑架了瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[15:11] | He knew things that only you could have told him. | 他知道只可能是你告诉他的事 |
[15:13] | I want to know where he is. | 我要知道他在哪 |
[15:14] | See that fire? | 看到这股火没 |
[15:15] | I mean, where was that when we were together? | 我们谈恋爱时怎么就没见着呢 |
[15:17] | All I got was Captain Vanilla. | 当时可只有”小乖乖” |
[15:22] | Seriously, we have to open in a few hours. | 说真的 我们还有几小时就要营业了 |
[15:25] | Then talk. | 那赶紧说 |
[15:27] | Firstly, I don’t know where Tetch is. | 首先 我不知道泰奇的下落 |
[15:29] | Secondly, he may have come in here a few days ago asking about you. | 其次 他前几天是来这里问起过你 |
[15:32] | – Asking what? – Oh, you know, | -问什么 -你懂的 |
[15:35] | everything. | 所有的事 |
[15:36] | Family stuff, GCPD, the women in your life. | 家事 哥谭市警局 你生命中的女人 |
[15:39] | He seemed especially interested in that. | 他好像特别关心这个 |
[15:42] | He knew all about Vale already, but I told him about us. | 他早就知道瓦尔的事了 但我跟他说了咱俩 |
[15:45] | About how you’re still in love with me, | 说你还爱着我 |
[15:47] | cry yourself to sleep at night. | 晚上会哭着睡去 |
[15:49] | And Lee? | 那小莱呢 |
[15:51] | Did you tell him about her? | 你跟他说起她了吗 |
[15:52] | Oh, you mean Miss Rebound from me? Of course. | 你是说你为忘记我找的救生圈吗 当然 |
[15:59] | We’ll send you a bill for the damage. | 我们会给你寄去索赔账单 |
[16:02] | Lee, listen to me. | 小莱 听我说 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry, James. | 对不起 詹姆斯 |
[16:04] | Lee can’t come to the phone right now. | 小莱现在没法接电话 |
[16:06] | Can I take a message? | 给我留个言吧 |
[16:07] | No? Good. | 不吗 那好 |
[16:09] | Gotham Water and Power, ten minutes. | 哥谭水电厂 十分钟后见 |
[16:11] | I need to know she’s okay, both Lee and Vale. | 我要知道她是否没事 小莱和瓦尔都是 |
[16:13] | What you want means nothing to me! | 你想要什么对我毫无意义 |
[16:15] | Nine minutes. | 还剩九分钟 |
[16:21] | James sends his regards. | 詹姆斯向你们问好 |
[16:23] | Now, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[16:25] | Oh, yes, introductions. | 对了 自我介绍 |
[16:28] | Lee Thompkins, meet Valerie Vale. | 莱·汤普金斯 这位是瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[16:32] | You both have one very important thing in common. | 你们俩有一个很重要的共同点 |
[16:36] | You’re two halves of Jim Gordon’s heart. | 你们各占了吉姆·戈登的半颗心 |
[16:46] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[16:49] | Where is Jervis Tetch? | 杰维斯·泰奇在哪里 |
[16:52] | James Gordon, | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[16:53] | – I have a message for you. – Yeah, I know. | -我有话要带给你 -我知道 |
[16:55] | You said that the first hundred times I asked you. | 你都说了一百遍了 |
[16:58] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[17:00] | Where is he?! I know you can hear me! | 他在哪里 我知道你能听到我的话 |
[17:11] | Hey, Cap, a uni just spotted Gordon | 警监 一个警员刚看到戈登 |
[17:14] | pulling up to Gotham Water and Power. | 停在了哥谭水电厂前 |
[17:16] | Tell him to hold his position till we get there. | 叫他原地待命 等我们到 |
[17:52] | Glad you could make it, James. | 你及时赶到了 詹姆斯 |
[17:56] | Where’s Lee and Vale? | 小莱和瓦尔在哪 |
[17:58] | Oh, you clearly have no sense for stagecraft. | 你真是一点都不懂舞台悬念啊 |
[18:00] | We must build to the climax. | 我们必须要营造出高潮 |
[18:03] | This is merely the second act, | 这才只是第二幕呢 |
[18:05] | where we stoke the tension. | 气氛慢慢紧张起来 |
[18:10] | On the right is one of Gotham’s finest pediatricians. | 右边是哥谭最好的儿科医生之一 |
[18:15] | On the left, Channel Five’s favorite anchor. | 左边是五台最有人气的主持人 |
[18:18] | A doctor and a journalist. | 一名医生和一名记者 |
[18:21] | – You get it? – Yeah, I get it. | -你懂了吗 -我懂了 |
[18:22] | The choice is simple, you see. | 选择很简单 |
[18:24] | It’s kill one, and the other will go free. | 杀了一个 另一个就能活命 |
[18:27] | But if your answer to me is “No,” | 但如果你拒绝我 |
[18:29] | a thousand watts into them will go. | 他们就会通上一千伏电 |
[18:48] | Sorry, Jervis. I’m not killing anyone. | 对不起 杰维斯 我不会杀人 |
[18:50] | Yes, you will! | 你会的 |
[18:51] | Now pick up the pistol and fire! | 拿起手枪 开枪吧 |
[18:54] | You want to show me who I really am, then show me. | 你想让我知道我到底是谁 那告诉我啊 |
[18:56] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[18:58] | I’m done playing your game. | 我不会再玩你的游戏了 |
[19:00] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[19:04] | Hold. | 站住 |
[19:05] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:06] | Captain Barnes, | 巴恩斯警监 |
[19:07] | you’re just in time to see James kill these two innocent men. | 你刚好赶上看詹姆斯杀死这两个无辜者 |
[19:12] | You need to find the main power shutoff now. | 快去找到主电源 然后关掉 |
[19:14] | Go. | 快去 |
[19:15] | Even when you don’t choose, James, there are consequences. | 就算你不选 詹姆斯 也是有后果的 |
[19:23] | No! | 不 |
[19:32] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[19:37] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[19:38] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 我就指望呢 |
[19:39] | Just ask an old friend how to get to the end. | 问一位老朋友 要怎么走到最后 |
[19:50] | This is our third grade class. | 这是我们的三年级班 |
[19:54] | How many more grades do we have to visit? | 我们还得去看几个年纪 |
[19:56] | This is a K through 12 building. | 这栋楼里有幼儿园到12年级 |
[19:58] | Twelve? | 12年级 |
[19:59] | We don’t have to see every single class, do we? | 我们不是每个班都要看吧 |
[20:01] | Mayor James used to read to the children. | 詹姆斯市长以前会给孩子们读书 |
[20:03] | Aubrey James is illiterate, ma’am. | 奥布雷·詹姆斯是个文盲 女士 |
[20:05] | – It’s well documented. – Perhaps we should move on. | -都有记录 -我们还是继续参观吧 |
[20:10] | What’s wrong with that boy there? | 那个男孩怎么了 |
[20:14] | That’s Luke. | 那是卢克 |
[20:17] | He’s new here. | 他是新来的 |
[20:29] | Hello, Luke. | 你好 卢克 |
[20:30] | I am Mayor Cobblepot. | 我是科波特市长 |
[20:33] | Why aren’t you playing with the other children? | 你为什么不跟其他孩子玩 |
[20:35] | What if they don’t like me? | 如果他们不喜欢我呢 |
[20:37] | Well, how would you ever know if you don’t give it a try? | 你不试试怎么会知道 |
[20:44] | And if they don’t like you, | 如果他们不喜欢你 |
[20:46] | wait for them to turn their backs | 你就等他们转过身去 |
[20:47] | and push them down the stairs. | 把他们推下楼梯 |
[20:57] | Little guy needed a push. That’s all. | 小家伙就是需要点鼓励而已 |
[21:00] | I continue to be in awe of you, Oswald. | 你总能令我惊奇 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[21:07] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[21:10] | There is something I would like to discuss | 我有事想跟你 |
[21:13] | in a more private setting. | 私下商量 |
[21:16] | Shall we say dinner at the mansion, 8:00? | 今晚在别墅吃晚饭吧 8点好吗 |
[21:19] | I’ll pick us up a nice bottle of wine. | 我去挑瓶好酒 |
[21:24] | Tetch has lee Thompkins and Valerie Vale. | 泰奇抓了莱·汤普金斯和瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[21:26] | – You’re sure? – Saw him take Vale. | -你确定 -我看到他抓瓦尔了 |
[21:28] | And I called Lee’s cell and he answered. So, yeah, pretty sure. | 我打小莱电话时 是他接的 所以我确定 |
[21:32] | Call the M.E.’s office, | 打给法医办公室 |
[21:33] | call her fiancé– find her. | 她未婚夫 找到她 |
[21:37] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:41] | Tetch blames me for what happened to his sister. | 泰奇把他妹妹的事怪在我头上 |
[21:43] | He wants revenge. | 他想复仇 |
[21:45] | So, what, he kills two innocent civilians. | 那他就杀两名无辜市民 |
[21:47] | How does that track? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:47] | He’s obsessed with showing me who I really am, | 他执迷于要让我看清我的真面目 |
[21:50] | driving me insane. | 想把我逼疯 |
[21:53] | He killed them, and I just stood there. | 他杀了他们 而我只是傻站着 |
[21:56] | What were you supposed to do, | 那你还能怎么办 |
[21:57] | shoot one of ’em? You did what you could. | 打死其中一个吗 你已经尽力了 |
[21:59] | That’s on him. | 他们的死怪他 |
[22:00] | This is just to prepare me. | 这只是在给我做准备 |
[22:07] | He’s gonna make me choose. | 他要逼我选 |
[22:09] | He’s gonna put me in front of Lee and Vale, | 他要让我站在小莱和瓦尔面前 |
[22:12] | and he’s gonna make me choose. | 然后逼我选 |
[22:14] | And if I don’t… | 如果我不选 |
[22:15] | He’ll kill both of them. | 他就杀了她们两个 |
[22:20] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[22:22] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[22:25] | Listen to me, Tetch is a lunatic. | 听我说 泰奇是个疯子 |
[22:29] | He’s gonna get caught. | 他会被抓 |
[22:30] | The most you can hope for is a lifetime in prison. | 你最好就是判个终身监禁 |
[22:31] | – Don’t do this. – Dumfree, | -别这样 -迪弗里 |
[22:34] | let’s see what’s in the kitchen. | 去看看厨房里有什么吧 |
[22:43] | Nice try. | 尝试可嘉 |
[22:45] | – So why’d they bring us back to your place? – Like I know. | -他们为什么带我们回你家 -我怎么知道 |
[22:48] | Well, any chance your boyfriend might come home? | 你男朋友会回家来吗 |
[22:49] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[22:54] | – You do know what this is about, don’t you? – Yes. | -你知道这是怎么回事吧 -是的 |
[22:56] | Tetch blames Jim for his sister, and we’re his means for revenge. | 泰奇为他妹妹的事责怪吉姆 要拿我们来复仇 |
[22:59] | – I’ve been here before. – That’s too big. | -我遇到过这种情况 -那太大了 |
[23:01] | It’s never gonna spring the mechanism. | 是撬不开锁的 |
[23:05] | You know, it is kind of ironic though. | 说来挺讽刺的 |
[23:07] | I was just asking Jim to get me a sit-down with you, and… | 我才刚拜托詹姆斯给我牵线让我采访你 |
[23:10] | here we are. | 我们这就碰面了 |
[23:13] | See, I’m running a story on Alice Tetch’s blood. | 是这样 我在追踪关于爱丽丝·泰奇的血的报道 |
[23:16] | I know you’re running point for the GCPD. | 我知道你在为哥谭市警局调查此事 |
[23:20] | You’re not seriously trying to interview me right now, are you? | 你不是真想现在采访我吧 |
[23:22] | Jim said you wouldn’t talk to me. | 吉姆说你不会跟我谈的 |
[23:23] | And he was right. | 他说对了 |
[23:26] | I think he was just being protective of you. | 我觉得他只是想保护你 |
[23:30] | Anyway, about Alice Tetch, | 总之 爱丽丝·泰奇 |
[23:32] | I hear they’re running experiments on her blood | 听说哥谭市警局生物设施 |
[23:33] | at the GCPD bio facility. | 在拿她的血样做实验 |
[23:35] | – Care to comment? – Maybe you’re just really sacred | -可以透露一下吗 -或许你是太害怕了 |
[23:38] | and this is your way of coping, | 这是你的应对机制 |
[23:39] | or maybe you’re just insanely committed to your job. | 或许你是对工作疯狂地投入 |
[23:41] | Either way, all I’m interested in is getting out of here. | 不管怎样 我只想让我们逃出去 |
[23:45] | Try a cuticle pusher. | 试试死皮推 |
[23:47] | My dad was a cop– taught me how to pick locks. | 我爸是警察 教过我撬锁 |
[23:49] | I can walk you through it. | 我可以一步步教你 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | And in exchange, you can talk to me about Alice Tetch. | 作为交换 你可以跟我说说爱丽丝·泰奇 |
[23:56] | You and Jim are made for each other. | 你和吉姆真是天生一对 |
[23:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:00] | It’s not a compliment. | 这不是赞扬 |
[24:01] | Thank you, Dr. Calvi. I’ll call you as soon as we hear anything. | 谢谢 卡尔维医生 我们一有消息就通知你 |
[24:05] | Mario’s been in surgery all morning. | 马里奥一早都在做手术 |
[24:07] | Says that he and Lee left the house together this morning. | 说他和小莱今早一起离开了家 |
[24:11] | She was headed to the station. He hasn’t heard from her since. | 她当时正要来警局 他再就没有她的消息了 |
[24:14] | Jervis must have grabbed her before she got here. | 杰维斯肯定在她到之前抓住了她 |
[24:16] | What’s his next move? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[24:18] | Tetch wants me to find him. | 泰奇希望我找到他 |
[24:19] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[24:20] | then why didn’t he just tell you where he is? | 他怎么不干脆告诉你他在哪 |
[24:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | But the last thing he said was something about an old friend | 但最后说的话是什么老朋友 |
[24:24] | leading me to him. | 让我找到他 |
[24:26] | Well, I’m not just gonna sit here | 我不会坐在这儿 |
[24:28] | and wait for Tetch to send you an invitation. | 等着泰奇给你发邀请函 |
[24:32] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[24:34] | Jervis Tetch thinks that Gotham is his personal playground. | 杰维斯·泰奇以为哥谭是他的游乐场 |
[24:39] | He’s taken innocent lives. | 他杀了无辜者 |
[24:41] | And now he has Lee Thompkins and Valerie Vale. | 还抓了莱·汤普金斯和瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[24:44] | And to whoever puts the collar on Tetch, | 不管是谁抓住了泰奇 |
[24:47] | my personal gratitude and best bottle of brown. | 我会感谢你 并送你一瓶上好的威士忌 |
[24:50] | Now go to work. | 开工吧 |
[24:52] | Follow my friend where to go. | 跟我朋友走 |
[24:55] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[24:58] | James Gordon, I have a message for you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有话要带给你 |
[25:03] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[25:08] | I have a message for you. | 我有话要带给你 |
[25:10] | How do I get to the end? | 我怎么走到最后 |
[25:34] | “The true test will be revealed. | “真正的考验即将揭晓 |
[25:36] | “A final decision you must yield. | 你要做出最后的抉择 |
[25:39] | “Our tea party begins once more… | 我们再次举办茶话会 |
[25:45] | when you walk through Lee Thompkins’ door.” | 你只需走进莱·汤普金斯的大门” |
[25:57] | – Jim. – Not now. | -吉姆 -不是时候 |
[25:59] | What the hell is going on? Where’s Lee? | 怎么回事 小莱在哪 |
[26:06] | Look, you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 听着 你得相信我 |
[26:08] | Trust you? According to Captain Barnes, | 相信你 据巴恩斯警监说 |
[26:10] | you’re the reason she’s in trouble to begin with. | 她有麻烦就是因为你 |
[26:11] | You know something. | 你知道什么 |
[26:13] | You know where she is, don’t you? | 你知道她在哪 是不是 |
[26:15] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[26:16] | – Does Barnes know? Where is he? – No, he does not know. | -巴恩斯知道吗 他人呢 -他不知道 |
[26:19] | Because if he showed up with 20 cops, | 如果他带着20个警察赶去 |
[26:21] | both Lee and Vale would be dead. | 小莱和瓦尔都得死 |
[26:23] | I see. So you’re gonna go in all alone and save ’em? | 我知道了 你打算独自去救她们吗 |
[26:26] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[26:28] | Actually, you might be the only person who could help me. | 其实 你可能是唯一能帮我的人 |
[26:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:34] | – Remember, you have to feel… – I got it. | -记住 你得感受… -我能行 |
[26:39] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[26:40] | As long as it’s not about Alice Tetch’s blood. | 只要不是关于爱丽丝·泰奇的血 |
[26:45] | Why’d you move back to Gotham? | 你为什么搬回哥谭来 |
[26:47] | The way I hear it, | 据我所知 |
[26:48] | you made a pretty nice life for yourself down south. | 你在南方过得很不错 |
[26:51] | It’s really none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[26:53] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[26:54] | But you could have moved to any city, gotten any job, | 但你本可搬去任何一个城市 找任何一份工作 |
[26:56] | yet you chose Gotham and the GCPD. | 但你选了哥谭和哥谭市警局 |
[26:59] | You realize that we both might die today, right? | 你知道我们俩今天可能都会死吧 |
[27:03] | Well? | 说啊 |
[27:07] | I didn’t come here for James Gordon, | 我不是为詹姆斯·戈登回来的 |
[27:09] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[27:13] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[27:14] | – My turn. – Okay. | -该我了 -好 |
[27:16] | Okay, so what’s our plan? | 我们怎么办 |
[27:17] | You’re gonna break free, | 你解开脚铐 |
[27:18] | we’re gonna lure in one of these goons, | 我们把一个暴徒引进来 |
[27:19] | hit him over the head with something. | 拿什么东西砸他的头 |
[27:22] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[27:23] | Um, you can still get out of here. | 你还是可以逃的 |
[27:25] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[27:26] | There’s got to be something else we can use. | 我们肯定还能找到什么东西来用 |
[27:28] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[27:31] | You two have been busy. | 你俩挺忙啊 |
[27:32] | Now, if you’d kindly join me in the dining room, | 麻烦跟我去餐厅 |
[27:36] | the guest of honor will be here shortly. | 我们的嘉宾马上就要到了 |
[28:06] | Welcome to our tea party, James. | 欢迎加入我们的茶话会 詹姆斯 |
[28:08] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[28:19] | Please. | 有请 |
[28:25] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[28:31] | I think I’ll stand. | 我还是站着吧 |
[28:32] | You’ll do what I say | 你要照我说的做 |
[28:34] | or things will get messy. | 否则场面要不好看了 |
[28:35] | And by messy I mean | 不好看的意思就是 |
[28:36] | my two friends will pull their triggers, | 我的两个朋友会扣下扳机 |
[28:39] | and then we’ll have blood and brains | 然后这张美丽的餐桌上 |
[28:40] | all over this beautiful table. | 就会溅上血和脑浆 |
[28:42] | So… | 所以 |
[28:46] | place your gun on the platter | 把你的枪放在托盘上 |
[28:48] | and have a seat. | 然后坐下 |
[28:52] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[28:52] | After all we’ve been through today, | 经过了今天发生的一切 |
[28:54] | you have to think about it? | 你还要犹豫 |
[28:56] | Not everyone here has to die. | 这里的人并不都得死的 |
[29:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:20] | Don’t lie to them, James. | 别骗她们 詹姆斯 |
[29:23] | Lee, | 小莱 |
[29:24] | would you mind passing that down to James? | 可以把这个递给詹姆斯吗 |
[29:28] | I must apologize | 我得道歉 |
[29:29] | for the hideous china. | 这瓷器太难看了 |
[29:31] | Frankly, I expected more from Don Falcone’s son. | 没想到法尔科内阁下的儿子这么没品位 |
[29:36] | I guess I know what I’m getting you for your wedding. | 这下我知道该送你什么结婚礼物了 |
[29:42] | To good health. | 敬健康 |
[29:44] | I think I’ll pass. | 我免了 |
[29:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:48] | You know what, | 告诉你 |
[29:51] | I’ll have some. | 我喝 |
[29:54] | Bravo, James. | 很好 詹姆斯 |
[30:00] | Now, | 好了 |
[30:01] | I’d like to begin by telling the story | 我想讲述关于 |
[30:03] | of a brother and a sister, | 一对兄妹的故事 |
[30:05] | separated for years but whose love never waned. | 他们分开多年 但他们的感情丝毫未减 |
[30:10] | Fair warning though, | 但我要警告你们 |
[30:12] | it has a sad ending. | 结局是非常悲伤的 |
[30:34] | But I couldn’t find my sister alone, | 但我无法独自找到妹妹 |
[30:37] | so I turned to this man, James Gordon, | 于是我向此人求助 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[30:40] | whom everyone said was a good man, | 大家都说他是个好人 |
[30:42] | an honorable man. | 可靠的人 |
[30:43] | And what did this good man do? | 这个好人做了什么呢 |
[30:45] | Why, he found my sister and he turned her against me, | 他找到了我妹妹 却挑拨她与我反目 |
[30:49] | poisoning her mind. And then he killed her! | 给她灌输了恶毒的想法 然后杀了她 |
[30:56] | Does that sound about right, James? | 是不是这样 詹姆斯 |
[30:57] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 随你说 |
[30:58] | Now, James, | 詹姆斯 |
[31:00] | I get the sense you’re not being honest. | 我感觉你没说老实话 |
[31:02] | Though that’s not surprising, | 但这不令我意外 |
[31:04] | considering you’ve run from your true self every day of your life. | 毕竟你每天都在逃避真实的自己 |
[31:08] | But you can’t run from this choice. | 但你不能逃避这个选择 |
[31:11] | The woman you love is going to die. | 你爱的女人 会死掉 |
[31:17] | I just need to figure out which one it is. | 我只需要搞明白你爱的是哪个 |
[31:20] | So let’s review our options, shall we? | 我们来看看两个选择吧 |
[31:37] | On the one hand, we have Lee Thompkins. | 一边是莱·汤普金斯 |
[31:41] | Intelligent, kind. | 聪明 善良 |
[31:44] | She thought she could save you from your darkness, | 她以为自己能拯救你远离黑暗 |
[31:46] | drag you into the light. | 将你拖入光明 |
[31:48] | And what did she get for her efforts? | 她付出的回报是什么呢 |
[31:52] | Pain and sadness. | 痛苦和悲伤 |
[31:54] | Don’t listen to him, Lee. | 别听他的 小莱 |
[32:01] | Look in her eyes. | 看着她的眼睛 |
[32:07] | She still has love for you, James. | 她对你还有余情 詹姆斯 |
[32:11] | And then, | 还有 |
[32:11] | there’s Valerie Vale. | 瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[32:14] | The intrepid reporter | 无畏的记者 |
[32:15] | from a blue-collar family. | 出身蓝领家庭 |
[32:18] | She still has hope for you. | 她对你还抱有希望 |
[32:22] | What will happen when she learns who you really are? | 如果她了解了真实的你会怎么样 |
[32:27] | So… | 那么 |
[32:29] | those are the choices. | 这就是你的选项 |
[32:34] | Now it’s up to you. | 现在 看你的了 |
[32:36] | Which lady… | 哪位女士 |
[32:40] | has your heart? | 是你心所属 |
[32:41] | Who do you love? | 你爱谁 |
[32:44] | You want me to choose? | 你要我选 |
[32:46] | Tell these idiots to lower their guns. | 叫他俩把枪放下 |
[32:47] | I don’t trust them not to shoot me by accident. | 我担心他们会误伤了我 |
[32:49] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[32:50] | They are stupid. | 他们是挺笨 |
[32:52] | Down, boys. | 放下枪 |
[32:55] | Now you drop your gun. | 你也放下枪 |
[32:56] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[32:58] | Because I’ll shoot you. | 因为我会打死你 |
[33:03] | Well, well. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:07] | This was your grand plan, James? | 这就是你的大计划 詹姆斯 |
[33:09] | Play along until Dr. Calvi could sneak in | 配合我 直到卡尔维医生能溜进来 |
[33:12] | and shoot me dead? | 打死我吗 |
[33:14] | Well, there’s only one small problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[33:17] | Before you arrived, I went down to the basement, | 你来之前 我去过地下室 |
[33:19] | and switched the magazine in that gun with an empty one. | 把那支枪的弹匣换成空的了 |
[33:23] | My apologies, Dr. Calvi. | 对不起 卡尔维医生 |
[33:25] | I only set the table for four. | 我只安排了四个人的位置 |
[33:27] | Dumfree, will you please escort the doctor to the bathroom? | 迪弗里 麻烦你把医生送去浴室 |
[33:32] | I believe there’s still one chain in working order. | 应该还有一条铁链是好使的 |
[33:37] | Now… | 好了 |
[33:38] | I’m out of patience. | 我没有耐心了 |
[33:42] | Who do you love? | 你爱谁 |
[33:45] | You want to talk about love, fine. | 你想谈爱 好啊 |
[33:47] | Let’s talk about who you love, | 我们谈谈你爱谁吧 |
[33:49] | – or loved. – Don’t. | -或是爱过 -住口 |
[33:50] | Your sister knew you were crazy, Jervis. | 你妹妹知道你是个疯子 杰维斯 |
[33:52] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[33:53] | She was terrified of you. She hated you. | 她怕你 她恨你 |
[33:56] | – Enough. – She told me… | -够了 -她告诉我了 |
[33:58] | what you did to her when you were kids. | 你们还是孩子时 你对她做了什么 |
[34:02] | The thought of you disgusted her. | 她一想到你就觉得恶心 |
[34:03] | Lies! Deceit! | 撒谎 骗人 |
[34:05] | The story you tell is incomplete. | 你讲的故事是不完整的 |
[34:07] | – She loved me. – She loved you? | -她是爱我的 -她爱你 |
[34:09] | She killed herself rather than be with you. | 她宁可自杀也不愿跟你在一起 |
[34:11] | She didn’t… no. | 她没有 |
[34:12] | She impaled herself on a spike and died in agony | 她把自己插死在铁棍上 痛苦地死去 |
[34:16] | because even that was better than having you touch her. | 就因为这样也比让你碰她强 |
[34:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:20] | I saw her when she was dying. | 她临死时 我看到了她 |
[34:23] | Her face… | 她的表情 |
[34:25] | when she knew she was finally safe from you, | 当她知道你终于再也不能伤害她时 |
[34:28] | she was smiling. | 她笑了 |
[34:29] | Because despite the pain, | 因为尽管她那么痛苦 |
[34:31] | she was happy. | 她还是快乐的 |
[34:32] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[34:34] | She was the only thing I ever loved, | 她是我唯一爱过的东西 |
[34:38] | and you, you… | 你… |
[34:40] | sent her soul to heaven above. | 让她上了天堂 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[34:44] | That’s right… me. | 没错 是我 |
[34:46] | I’m the one you want. | 我才是你想要的 |
[34:48] | So let Lee and Vale go. | 放了小莱和瓦尔 |
[34:51] | Keep me but let them go. | 留下我 放了他们 |
[34:59] | Oh, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[35:04] | You’re trying to confuse me. | 你想迷惑我 |
[35:09] | But I won’t let you. | 但你休想 |
[35:11] | No. I’m determined | 不 我已决意 |
[35:13] | that you’ll live on and suffer | 要让你痛苦地独活于世 |
[35:17] | without your love as I have. | 像我一样 失去爱人 |
[35:20] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[35:25] | No. I won’t choose. | 不 我不选 |
[35:26] | You will. | 你会选的 |
[35:28] | You will. | 你会的 |
[35:29] | You’ll certainly spill. | 你一定会说的 |
[35:39] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我让你容易点吧 |
[35:41] | On the count of three, | 我数到三 |
[35:42] | instead of telling me who you love, | 不用告诉我你爱谁 |
[35:46] | tell me who to kill. | 告诉我该杀谁 |
[35:51] | Or I shoot them both of them, | 否则我就打死她们俩 |
[35:52] | which would be such a thrill. | 那可就太刺激了 |
[35:58] | One. | 一 |
[36:05] | Two. | 二 |
[36:13] | Three. | 三 |
[36:14] | Kill Lee. | 杀小莱 |
[36:17] | Oh, finally. | 总算啊 |
[36:19] | The truth is revealed. | 真相大白了 |
[36:21] | You chose Lee because you love Vale. | 你选择小莱因为你爱瓦尔 |
[36:24] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[36:27] | I knew you had it in you, James. | 我就知道你是这种人 詹姆斯 |
[36:30] | All this time, | 这么久以来 |
[36:31] | you made everyone believe | 你让所有人相信 |
[36:33] | you were the hero, | 你是个英雄 |
[36:35] | but deep down you always knew the truth. | 但内心深处 你一直清楚真相 |
[36:38] | You’re a villain. | 你是个坏人 |
[36:43] | Vale. | 瓦尔 |
[36:47] | This is Dr. Leslie Thompkins. | 我是莱斯利·汤普金斯医生 |
[36:49] | Please send an ambulance to 25 Blackstone Drive. | 请派救护车到黑石大道25号 |
[36:51] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[36:54] | Move. | 闪开 |
[36:55] | You’re gonna be okay, Vale. You hear me? | 你不会有事的 瓦尔 听到了吗 |
[36:57] | You’re gonna be okay. Hold on. | 你不会有事的 撑住 |
[37:07] | Victim’s name is Valerie Vale. | 伤者名叫瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[37:09] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
[37:10] | BP’s 100/60. | 血压100 60 |
[37:12] | Tachy’s at 160. | 脉搏160 |
[37:14] | O.R. one’s prepped and ready to go. | 1号手术室准备完毕 可以开始 |
[37:17] | Clear the way. | 让开 |
[37:17] | Clear the way, please. | 请让开 |
[37:20] | I’ve got her from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[37:42] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[37:44] | A man comes to a crossroads in his life, | 当人走到生命的十字路口 |
[37:46] | and he has to make a choice. | 就要做出选择 |
[37:49] | Does he choose safety and cowardice | 他是选择安全 懦弱 |
[37:53] | or does he opt for courage and risk everything? | 还是选择勇气 赌上一切 |
[37:57] | I choose courage. | 我选择勇气 |
[38:03] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[38:06] | The thing I’ve been wanting to tell you all day long is… | 这一天我一直想对你说的话是 |
[38:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:38] | Impossible to pick the perfect bottle, isn’t it? | 真让人拿不定主意 是吧 |
[38:42] | Well, it all depends on region and vintage. | 要看年代和地区 |
[38:45] | Of course, you have to consider the wine pairing. | 当然 还得考虑配菜 |
[38:54] | Miss Kringle? | 柯林格小姐 |
[38:56] | No. Oh, no. My name’s Isabella. | 不 我叫伊莎贝拉 |
[39:00] | Um, I’m sorry to bother you; I don’t usually talk to people. | 抱歉打扰你了 我一般不跟人说话的 |
[39:02] | There’s just, um, something about you. | 只是…你有些特别 |
[39:05] | No, no, please. There’s… | 不不 |
[39:08] | There’s no need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[39:10] | You ju… | 你… |
[39:13] | You remind me of someone that I used to know. | 你让我想起了一位旧相识 |
[39:16] | A long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[39:24] | You struggle to regain me. | 你努力收回我 |
[39:26] | When I’m lost… | 一旦我逝去 |
[39:28] | …you struggle to obtain me. | 你又努力获得我 |
[39:31] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[39:34] | Time. | 时间 |
[39:38] | I’m Edward. | 我是爱德华 |
[39:41] | Edward Nygma. | 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[39:51] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[39:53] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[39:54] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术 |
[39:55] | She seems like a tough cookie; she’ll be all right. | 她看上去很坚强 她不会有事的 |
[39:58] | What about Tetch? | 泰奇呢 |
[40:00] | We got the whole department canvassing the city. | 整个警局都在城内排查 |
[40:01] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[40:04] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你怎么没来找我 |
[40:08] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[40:11] | And I thought I could save them both. | 我以为我能救下她们两个 |
[40:14] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为正确的事 |
[40:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[40:21] | In the end, I did exactly what he wanted. | 但最终 我正中他的下怀 |
[40:26] | He won. | 他赢了 |
[40:33] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[40:50] | Mario’s a great doctor. | 马里奥是个好医生 |
[40:51] | She’ll pull through. | 她不会有事的 |
[40:58] | Lee, about what I said… | 小莱 关于我说的话 |
[41:00] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[41:02] | Not now. | 不是时候 |