时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:04] | Help me, help me! Somebody help! | 救命 救命 谁救救我 |
[00:06] | They think she might’ve fallen asleep at the wheel. | 他们认为她可能是在开车时睡着了 |
[00:09] | Her brake lines were cut! | 她的刹车油管被剪了 |
[00:10] | Which leaves one conclusion: murder. | 所以只有一个结论 谋杀 |
[00:12] | And I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[00:14] | Hold on, Butch. | 撑着 布奇 |
[00:17] | I might be in trouble. I stole a necklace. | 我可能有麻烦了 我偷了一条项链 |
[00:19] | Why is this necklace so important? | 这项链为什么那么重要 |
[00:21] | What makes someone kill for it? | 会让人为此杀人 |
[00:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:23] | A key. | 是把钥匙 |
[00:24] | We need to go somewhere. | 我们得离开了 |
[00:25] | Go to my house. | 去我家吧 |
[00:26] | You two are a couple now? | 你俩是一对儿了 |
[00:28] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是 |
[00:30] | My engagement announcement is coming out in The Gazette tomorrow, | 明天《公报》上会发布我订婚的消息 |
[00:33] | and it will feature mario’s name, his family name. | 马里奥的名字也会一同见报 他的家族名 |
[00:36] | You mean Falcone. | 你是说法尔科内吗 |
[00:40] | Such a beautiful space for a rehearsal dinner. | 用这地方作彩排晚宴的场地真是太漂亮了 |
[00:42] | We can’t thank you enough. | 真是太感谢您了 |
[00:44] | And did Roberto’s food live up to all my hype? | 罗贝托的厨艺担不担得起我的赞美 |
[00:47] | Are you kidding? | 您说笑呢 |
[00:49] | Ugh, any more burrata, | 再多吃一点布拉塔芝士 |
[00:50] | and I wouldn’t fit into my wedding dress. | 我就要挤不进我的婚纱了 |
[00:53] | Can’t believe we’re getting married in two days. | 简直不敢相信我们两天后就要结婚了 |
[00:55] | Have you two settled on a, uh, | 你俩定了… |
[00:57] | honeymoon destination? | 蜜月目的地吗 |
[00:58] | Uh, no. | 还没 |
[00:59] | But Lee finally agreed to take some time off of work. | 但小莱总算答应请几天假了 |
[01:02] | With everything going on, | 发生了这多么事 |
[01:03] | I didn’t want to leave anybody in the lurch. | 我不愿意扔下大家自己去逍遥 |
[01:05] | I was very sorry to hear about Captain Barnes. | 我对巴恩斯警监的遭遇感到万分遗憾 |
[01:08] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[01:10] | What he did was due entirely to the virus. | 他的所作所为完全是受病毒的影响 |
[01:12] | What’s truly frightening is that nobody knew. | 但真正吓人的是居然没人发现 |
[01:15] | Nobody could see it. | 没人能看出来 |
[01:16] | There aren’t any symptoms? | 难道没有什么症状吗 |
[01:18] | Well, looking back now, there were signs. | 现在回想起来 是有一些蛛丝马迹的 |
[01:20] | Increased strength, emotional instability… | 力量增强 情绪不稳… |
[01:22] | Nothing he couldn’t hide. | 但这些都是能被掩饰起来的 |
[01:24] | The lab analyzing alice Tetch’s blood | 研究爱丽丝·泰奇的血液的实验室 |
[01:26] | has developed a test to see if someone’s infected. | 研发出一种能检测出受感染人的测试 |
[01:28] | You’re kidding? When? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[01:29] | They just finished. | 他们刚刚成功 |
[01:31] | It’s a step toward finding a cure. | 这离找到解药更近了一步 |
[01:33] | How are we? Good? | 大家吃得如何 还好吗 |
[01:35] | Wonderful, Roberto. | 好极了 罗贝托 |
[01:36] | We can’t wait for tomorrow night. | 我们真等不及明晚了 |
[01:38] | Oh, your rehearsal dinner’s gonna be fantastico. | 您的彩排晚宴会精彩绝伦的 |
[01:41] | We’re gonna take care of everything. | 我们会打点好一切 |
[01:43] | It’s a privilege to serve you again, Don Falcone. | 能再次为您服务是我们的荣幸 法尔科内阁下 |
[01:56] | Don Falcone, please. | 法尔科内阁下 请留步 |
[01:58] | We’ll pull your car around. | 我们去把您的车开过来 |
[01:59] | Ah, okay. | 好的 |
[02:01] | Wonderful evening, Roberto. | 今晚很愉快 罗贝托 |
[02:03] | You betcha. | 不客气 |
[02:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:08] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:25] | You don’t understand anything, okay? | 你根本不明白 好吗 |
[02:27] | My friend got blown up. | 我的朋友被炸飞了 |
[02:29] | And I want to know what happened? | 而我想知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:31] | Can you explain that to me? | 你能和我解释一下吗 |
[02:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:46] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[02:47] | A few first degree burns, but that’s it. | 几个人一级烧伤 再就没什么了 |
[02:49] | They’re lucky. | 他们很走运 |
[02:51] | Any idea who might’ve done this? | 猜得到是谁干的吗 |
[02:53] | I’ve made my share of enemies over the years. | 我这些年来树敌无数 |
[02:55] | Could be anyone. | 谁都有可能 |
[02:56] | Why come after you now? | 为什么现在下手 |
[02:58] | My oldest son is getting married. | 我大儿子要结婚了 |
[03:00] | When better to settle an old score and hurt me and my family? | 这是了结旧怨 伤害我和家人的最佳时机了 |
[03:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:05] | Or maybe someone thinks you’re coming out of retirement? | 也许是有人觉得你要重出江湖了 |
[03:08] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[03:09] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:10] | Doesn’t mean I’m gonna stand by after something like this. | 那不代表出了这样的事 我会袖手旁观 |
[03:14] | The captain of police was just indicted for murder | 警局警监刚被指控谋杀罪 |
[03:16] | and sent to Arkham. | 并关进了阿卡姆 |
[03:18] | The last thing I need is you and your men | 你就别再添乱 为了复仇 |
[03:19] | tearing up Gotham looking for revenge. | 派手下在哥谭掀起腥风血雨了 |
[03:22] | I didn’t start this. | 这不是我挑起的 |
[03:25] | I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我一定会查个水落石出 |
[03:28] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[03:32] | I’ll give you one day. | 给你一天时间 |
[03:44] | As members of the Five Families, | 作为五大家族的成员 |
[03:46] | you are well aware that | 大家都清楚 |
[03:47] | with the tragic downfall of Captain Barnes, | 由于巴恩斯警监的不幸垮台 |
[03:50] | people are frightened. | 人们陷入了恐慌 |
[03:53] | They will be looking to us for stability. | 他们会指望我们维持稳定 |
[03:56] | To feel safe. | 给人安全感 |
[03:58] | So… | 所以 |
[04:00] | how does a 50% increase on protection fees sound? | 保护费涨50%怎么样 |
[04:05] | Sounds a little steep to me. | 感觉涨得有点多 |
[04:07] | What do we have here? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[04:09] | Little family reunion? | 家族小联欢吗 |
[04:10] | – My invitation get lost in the mail? – No. | -我的邀请函没寄到吗 -不是 |
[04:13] | This meeting is for grown-ups, | 本次会议仅限大人 |
[04:14] | so I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 所以我得请你离开了 |
[04:18] | Quick question. | 就问一句 |
[04:21] | Is it, “How do I commit suicide?” | 你是想知道怎么找死吗 |
[04:23] | Because that answer is coming. | 因为你很快就知道答案了 |
[04:25] | Tabitha and Butch are missing. | 塔比莎和布奇不见了 |
[04:26] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[04:28] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:30] | I have not seen Butch since his little | 自从布奇整了”红头罩帮”那出戏后 |
[04:32] | summer stock revival of the Red Hood Gang. | 我就再没见过他了 |
[04:34] | Let’s cut the crap, shall we? | 我们就别废话了 好吧 |
[04:36] | Tabitha has been helping Butch hide | 自从那次当选庆典之后 |
[04:38] | since your little victory celebration. | 塔比莎一直在帮布奇躲藏 |
[04:40] | They’re an item now. | 他们现在是一对儿了 |
[04:41] | Barf. She’s supposed to check in every night, | 恶心 她本该每晚都报平安 |
[04:43] | and she hasn’t. | 而她没有 |
[04:44] | She’s not answering her phone | 她不接电话 |
[04:45] | and no one has seen her. | 也没人见过她 |
[04:47] | And you think I took them? | 你觉得是我把他们抓走了吗 |
[04:49] | Obviously. | 这还用说嘛 |
[04:53] | How about this? | 不如这样吧 |
[04:54] | You lower your gun | 你把枪放下 |
[04:56] | and beg my forgiveness | 乞求我原谅 |
[04:58] | for this gross insubordination, | 你这种公然反抗我的行为 |
[05:00] | and I might let you walk out of here alive. | 也许我还能让你活着离开 |
[05:16] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[05:18] | They must’ve run off somewhere without telling me. | 他们肯定是跑哪去了 没通知我 |
[05:22] | Love… | 爱 |
[05:24] | makes people do crazy things, doesn’t it? | 会让人做疯狂之事 不是吗 |
[05:29] | We have a history, | 我们认识挺久了 |
[05:30] | you and I. | 我和你 |
[05:32] | But if you ever point a gun at me again, | 但如果你再拿枪指着我 |
[05:35] | Olga will be cleaning your brains off the floor. | 奥尔嘉就会清理你溅在地上的脑浆 |
[05:40] | She’s a real whiz with stains. | 她可是清理污渍的能手 |
[05:43] | Bye, Pengy. | 再见 企小鹅 |
[05:48] | Everyone out. Now. | 全都给我出去 |
[05:56] | Are you checking up on me? | 你在查我的岗吗 |
[05:57] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[06:00] | Barbara Kean was just here. | 芭芭拉·基恩刚刚来过 |
[06:01] | She’s looking for them. | 她在找他们 |
[06:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:04] | So… | 所以 |
[06:05] | are you finished yet? | 你搞定了没 |
[06:06] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们说过的 |
[06:08] | I need to work through my grief, | 我要用我的方法 |
[06:10] | my way. | 处理我的悲痛 |
[06:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:12] | And I support you. | 我也支持你 |
[06:14] | Any chance you could work through it a smidge faster? | 但你能不能处理得稍快一点呢 |
[06:18] | I am swamped today. | 我今天忙死了 |
[06:26] | Sorry you had to hear that. | 抱歉让你们听到这些 |
[06:28] | He can just be so self-centered. | 他有时就这么自我为中心 |
[06:32] | What were we talking about? | 我们刚说到哪了 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[06:34] | Oh, right, how I found you. | 对了 我是怎么找到你的 |
[06:38] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:40] | it wasn’t hard. | 并不难 |
[06:41] | The next time you want to disappear, | 下次你想消失的话 |
[06:43] | consider taking a sabbatical from your favorite restaurant. | 最好暂时别光顾你最爱的餐厅了 |
[06:45] | Your love of Gusto’s eggplant parmesan | 你最喜欢古斯特餐厅的茄子帕尔马干酪 |
[06:46] | isn’t exactly a state secret. | 这并不是什么国家机密 |
[06:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:50] | That, with a healthy amount of Midazolam in your food | 在你的食物里加入剂量合理的咪达唑仑 |
[06:53] | to knock you out, | 来放倒你 |
[06:54] | 100 bucks to your delivery boy, who by the way, | 再给你的送餐小哥一百块 |
[06:57] | I get the feeling hasn’t been being tipped very well, Butch. | 我猜你一直没给足他小费 布奇 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[07:05] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[07:07] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[07:09] | You touch one hair on her head, | 你要是碰她一根头发 |
[07:11] | I swear I’ll kill you. | 我一定会杀了你 |
[07:12] | Save your strength, big guy. | 省点力气吧 大块头 |
[07:13] | You’re gonna need it. | 你接下来会需要的 |
[07:16] | You tell Penguin he’s a coward! | 你去告诉企鹅他是个懦夫 |
[07:18] | If he wants me dead, | 如果他想让我死 |
[07:19] | he should come here and do it like a man. | 就该像个男人一样自己来动手 |
[07:23] | This has nothing to do with Penguin. | 这和企鹅一点关系没有 |
[07:29] | And you… | 而你 |
[07:30] | are the coward. | 才是懦夫 |
[07:32] | Killing an innocent woman. | 竟然杀无辜的女人 |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:36] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[07:38] | She was my everything, and you took her from me. | 她是我的一切 而你夺走了她 |
[07:41] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[07:47] | I was hoping you’d be difficult. | 我就期待你嘴硬呢 |
[08:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:05] | Stomach. | 肚子难受 |
[08:07] | If being acting captain is such of a strain, why do it? | 做代理警监让你这么累 那为什么做呢 |
[08:10] | I’m the senior guy around here. | 我是这里资历最深的 |
[08:12] | – What about Tuttle? – Tuttle? | -那塔特尔呢 -塔特尔 |
[08:14] | Guy shot a cat last week. | 那家伙上周毙了一只猫 |
[08:16] | On purpose? | 故意的吗 |
[08:17] | Does it matter? | 有区别吗 |
[08:19] | Look, I might not have always seen eye-to-eye with Barnes, | 我或许和巴恩斯不怎么合得来 |
[08:21] | but he was a good captain. | 但他是个好警监 |
[08:23] | Least I can do is keep his seat warm | 我最起码应该帮他暖着座位 |
[08:24] | until they find some kind of cure for this virus. | 直到他们找到那病毒的解药 |
[08:27] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[08:28] | Car bomb used a mercury switch | 汽车炸弹使用了水银开关 |
[08:30] | with military-grade plastic. | 和军事级别的塑料 |
[08:33] | That’s kind of high-end for a mob hit. | 就黑帮暗杀来说太高端了吧 |
[08:35] | That’s not all. | 不仅如此 |
[08:36] | The explosive was laced with some sort of accelerant. | 爆炸物还添加了某种催化剂 |
[08:38] | Made the explosion burn at ten times the heat of standard C-4. | 爆炸温度是普通C4的十倍 |
[08:42] | Whoever set this bomb didn’t want anything left behind. | 放这炸弹的人 不想留下任何东西 |
[08:44] | Only one guy I know with that level of expertise. | 我只认识一个人有如此的专业水准 |
[08:47] | Ex-military nut job. | 退役军人疯子 |
[08:49] | Goes by the name of “Fuse”. | 外号”雷管” |
[08:57] | This is our guy. | 我们要找的人就住这儿 |
[08:59] | Not for nothing, | 不是说什么 |
[09:00] | but ensuring Don Falcone’s safety | 但保证法尔科内阁下的安全 |
[09:01] | is not why I wear the badge. | 可不是我佩戴警徽的缘由 |
[09:03] | – Well, it’s not just about him. – You mean Lee. | -也不仅仅是为了他 -你是说小莱 |
[09:06] | If you’re worried, you could tell her not to marry | 如果你担心 你可以告诉她别嫁给 |
[09:08] | the son of a former crime boss. | 前犯罪头头的儿子 |
[09:16] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[09:26] | Dead but still warm. | 死了但尸体还暖着 |
[09:28] | Whoever did this must’ve just left. | 凶手肯定刚刚离开 |
[09:30] | So whoever hired Fuse to plant the bomb | 这么说雇佣雷管安装炸弹的那个人 |
[09:33] | doesn’t want any loose ends? | 不想留后患 |
[09:35] | Looks like he was on his way out of town. | 看来他正要出城 |
[09:37] | Must’ve figured his employers weren’t that forgiving. | 他肯定是知道他的雇主没那么宽大 |
[09:40] | Guy can pack, | 看得出来 |
[09:41] | I’ll give him that much. | 这人很会打行李 |
[09:42] | Once a soldier, always a soldier. | 士兵禀性难移 |
[09:46] | Bed sheets aren’t tucked in. | 床单没塞进去 |
[09:55] | Times, | 时间 |
[09:56] | locations, surveillance photos. | 地点 监视照片 |
[10:01] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[10:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:05] | Carmine’s not the target. | 卡麦并不是目标 |
[10:29] | Down! | 趴下 |
[10:38] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:40] | Carmine’s not the target. | 卡麦不是目标 |
[10:42] | You are. | 你才是 |
[10:53] | There you are. Voila. | 给你的 |
[10:55] | Thank you very much, Master Bruce. | 非常感谢 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:57] | That is a Pennyworth signature frittata. | 这是潘尼沃斯最拿手的菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[11:01] | It’s a crustless quiche. | 是无边乳蛋饼 |
[11:04] | It’s eggs, Miss. Just– just eat it, will you? | 鸡蛋做的 小姐 赶快吃吧 好吗 |
[11:08] | Where’s your mate, anyway? | 你朋友去哪了 |
[11:10] | Conservatory. | 温室 |
[11:11] | Girl loves it there. | 那小姑娘可喜欢那里了 |
[11:12] | Well, she’s hardly what you call a girl, is she? | 她可不”小”了吧 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Well, thanks for the crustless egg thing, | 是啊 谢谢你做的这盘无边鸡蛋 |
[11:21] | but I got errands to run. | 但我还有些事要办 |
[11:22] | Uh no, sorry, Miss. No one is to leave the house, | 抱歉 小姐 谁都不能离开这栋房子 |
[11:24] | until we find exactly who is following you. | 除非我们查明是谁在跟踪你 |
[11:27] | It’s been days, I can’t take it anymore. | 已经好几天了 我受不了了 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry, what is it exactly that you object to? | 不好意思 你到底对什么不满呢 |
[11:31] | Is it the gourmet food or the king-sized, | 是美食 还是特大号的 |
[11:33] | double bed with the Egyptian linen? | 铺着埃及棉的双人床呢 |
[11:34] | Would you tell the help here | 你能不能告诉仆人 |
[11:35] | that I can come and go as I please, please? | 我可以随意进出 拜托 |
[11:38] | Alfred’s right. | 阿尔弗雷德说得对 |
[11:39] | It’s not safe for you to be in Gotham alone. | 你一个人在哥谭转悠不安全 |
[11:41] | I’ve been in Gotham, alone, my whole life. | 我自打生下来 就一个人在哥谭转悠 |
[11:45] | I can take care of myself. Nothing’s changed. | 我能照顾好自己 什么都没变 |
[11:48] | Yeah. You’ve made that clear. | 是啊 你已经表示得很明白了 |
[11:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:55] | Those men were willing to kill for this key. | 那些人为了这把钥匙大开杀戒 |
[11:56] | We need to know why. I’ll be in the study. | 我们需要知道为什么 我去书房了 |
[11:59] | There’s more books I haven’t gone through. | 我还有些书没看完 |
[12:00] | There has to be a reference to the key somewhere. | 肯定有哪本书中提到过这把钥匙 |
[12:02] | And have you stopped to consider that maybe it’s just an old key? | 你难道就没想过那只是把普通的旧钥匙吗 |
[12:05] | No. | 没想过 |
[12:21] | I’ll get you some breakfast, miss. | 我给你弄点了早餐 小姐 |
[12:23] | You know, some of these plants would do | 有些植物在阳光下 |
[12:24] | much better in direct sunlight. | 会长得更好 |
[12:28] | Could you turn off the alarm so I can put them outside? | 你能把警报关了 我好拿出去吗 |
[12:31] | Well, maybe later. | 过会儿吧 |
[12:32] | I’d rather not you be walking around the grounds on your own. | 我不放心你单独出去 |
[12:37] | Can you smell this? | 你能闻到吗 |
[12:40] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[12:43] | Right here. | 这里 |
[12:52] | What is that? | 是什么味儿 |
[12:53] | Just a mix of clove, fenugreek and yarrow root oils. | 丁香 胡芦巴和蓍草根油混合物而已 |
[12:58] | It’s lovely. | 很好闻 |
[12:59] | It is, isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:01] | Now, I need you to tell me something, okay? | 你告诉我件事 好吗 |
[13:05] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[13:07] | How do you turn off the alarm? | 怎么关掉警报 |
[13:16] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[13:18] | Do you know anyone who might want you dead? | 你知道会有谁希望你死吗 |
[13:21] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[13:22] | Everyone has enemies. | 人人都有敌人 |
[13:23] | No, Detective. They don’t. | 不 警探 并不是 |
[13:24] | Regardless, you need to limit your exposure. | 无论如何 你得少露面 |
[13:27] | Lay low for a while, | 躲几天 |
[13:28] | until I can find out who’s behind this. | 直到我查明幕后主使 |
[13:29] | How do you propose I do that? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[13:31] | I’m picking up our wedding rings this afternoon. | 我下午要去拿婚戒 |
[13:33] | Lee and I are getting married tomorrow. | 小莱和我明天就要结婚了 |
[13:39] | You want me to cancel the wedding. | 你想让我取消婚礼 |
[13:40] | I just want to keep you safe. | 我只想保你安全 |
[13:41] | I’d bet you’d love that. | 你肯定很希望那样吧 |
[13:43] | I run home to Lee, | 我跑回家找小莱 |
[13:44] | tell her we need to hide until Detective Gordon can save the day? | 告诉她在戈登警探拯救大局之前 我们得躲着 |
[13:47] | This is not a time for ego. | 现在不是谈自尊的时候 |
[13:48] | Oh, you’re talking to me about ego? | 这话你好意思说吗 |
[13:52] | How do I even know you’re gonna be able to find him? | 我怎么知道你能不能找到他 |
[13:54] | Or that you’ll even try? | 或是你会不会去找 |
[13:56] | You need to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[13:58] | Whoever is behind this is gonna keep coming | 做这事的人不达目的 |
[14:00] | until they get the job done. | 不会罢休 |
[14:03] | If that’s true, | 要真是这样 |
[14:05] | it doesn’t matter where we go or what we do. | 那我们无论去哪或者做什么都无所谓了 |
[14:08] | As long as I got a target on my back, | 只要我被盯上了 |
[14:10] | Lee isn’t safe. | 小莱就不安全 |
[14:21] | Keep an eye on Mario. | 盯着马里奥 |
[14:22] | Don’t let him leave. | 别让他离开 |
[14:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:25] | I’m keeping an eye on Mario. | 我在盯着马里奥 |
[14:26] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[14:28] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[14:29] | I don’t know, something doesn’t fit. | 不知道 有点不对劲 |
[14:30] | I need to talk to Carmine. | 我得找卡麦谈谈 |
[14:32] | Maybe once he knows Mario is the target, | 也许他知道马里奥是目标后 |
[14:34] | something will jog his memory. Just– | 会记起什么来 你… |
[14:37] | – just keep it… – I…Yeah. | -你别太明… -我…好吧 |
[14:38] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[14:50] | Hello, comrade. | 你好 同志 |
[14:52] | Comrade is not a Russian word. | “同志”并不是个俄语词 |
[14:54] | Oh, shut up, of course it is. | 少来了 当然是 |
[14:56] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[14:57] | Relax. I know Penguin’s out for a few hours. | 放松 我知道企鹅要出去几个小时 |
[15:01] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[15:03] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:05] | Listen, | 听着 |
[15:06] | I grew up in a place like this. | 我从小就在这种地方长大 |
[15:09] | A large staff of people always coming and going. | 很多人来来去去 |
[15:13] | Listening. | 侧耳倾听 |
[15:15] | You can’t help but overhear things. | 你总会不小心听到些什么 |
[15:19] | Is handsome ring. | 这戒指真漂亮 |
[15:20] | It is. And very expensive. | 没错 而且非常贵重 |
[15:24] | I bet it would look just fabulous on you. | 我敢说你戴上肯定很好看 |
[15:32] | Mr. Penguin, he treat me nice. | 企鹅先生 他对我很好 |
[15:35] | I have warm feeling for him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[15:38] | But the other one… | 但是另一个… |
[15:39] | Nygma? | 尼格玛 |
[15:41] | Don’t know why Mr. Penguin likes him so much. | 真不知道企鹅先生为什么这么喜欢他 |
[15:45] | He could do better. | 他明明能找到更好的 |
[15:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:48] | You mean likes, likes? | 你是说喜欢的那种喜欢 |
[15:52] | Okay, we should definitely revisit that another time. | 这事我们改日得好好谈谈 |
[15:55] | But what about Nygma? | 那尼格玛呢 |
[15:56] | Does he say anything about my missing friend? | 他有没有提到过我那个失踪的朋友 |
[15:58] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | but I hear Mr. Nygma talking about special delivery, | 但是我听到尼格玛先生提到了快递 |
[16:04] | but nothing come to the house | 可家里除了账单以外 |
[16:07] | but bill. | 什么都没收到 |
[16:11] | “Stocks & Bondage”? | 捆绑用品商店 |
[16:23] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还要跟你说多少遍 |
[16:25] | I have never… | 我根本… |
[16:27] | even heard of this woman. | 不认识这个女人 |
[16:30] | Well, | 好吧 |
[16:31] | then I suppose I should put my attention elsewhere. | 那我只能把注意力转移到其他地方了 |
[16:34] | No, no! | 不 |
[16:36] | Leave her out of this! | 别扯上她 |
[16:38] | Afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[16:39] | She is an integral part of your penance. | 她是你忏悔不可或缺的一部分 |
[16:42] | It was such a pleasant surprise | 得知你俩在一起了 |
[16:43] | when I discovered that the two of you were together. | 真是非常可喜的意外 |
[16:46] | You know, | 当然 |
[16:48] | after the initial gag reflex. | 虽然一开始觉得恶心 |
[16:52] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[16:53] | I bet this gal doesn’t even exist. | 我敢说这女人根本不存在 |
[16:56] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:57] | Who would fall in love with a freak show like you? | 谁会爱上你这样的怪物 |
[17:00] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[17:02] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[17:03] | I bet she’s got a certificate, too, huh? | 她也是个疯子吧 |
[17:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[17:12] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[17:16] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[17:19] | I want to break Butch’s heart | 我想伤透布奇的心 |
[17:21] | before I end his life. | 然后终结他的生命 |
[17:23] | You know, kind of a eye-for-an-eye thing. | 就是以眼还眼 |
[17:26] | But in this case, | 但是这次 |
[17:29] | I’ll take a hand. | 我要拿手来报复 |
[17:38] | Is that vinegar? | 那是醋吗 |
[17:39] | Vinegar and baking soda. | 醋和小苏打 |
[17:41] | Takes tarnish off anything. | 能洗掉一切污渍 |
[17:44] | Selina, that key is hundreds of years old! | 塞琳娜 那钥匙都几百年了 |
[17:47] | I’m not an idiot, you know. | 我并不傻 |
[17:49] | Maybe there’s something on the key | 或许钥匙上有什么东西 |
[17:51] | that you can’t see, | 但你看不到 |
[17:52] | because a hundred years of crap is covering it up? | 因为被几百年的灰尘盖住了 |
[17:57] | Why did you tell Ivy we weren’t a couple? | 你为什么对艾薇说我们不是一对儿 |
[18:00] | Why did you tell her we were? | 你为什么说我们是 |
[18:02] | Is that a trick question? | 这是陷阱问题吗 |
[18:05] | Why can’t we just be us? | 我们为什么不能就是我们 |
[18:10] | Can you take that key out now? It’s making me nervous. | 能不能把钥匙拿出来了 我都紧张了 |
[18:18] | There’s an engraving on it. | 上面有雕刻呢 |
[18:22] | Like a bird or something. | 好像是个什么鸟儿 |
[18:28] | Not just a bird. | 不是普通的鸟 |
[18:30] | An owl. | 是猫头鹰 |
[18:33] | Uh, and? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[18:36] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[18:37] | merely possessing this key | 或许持有这把钥匙 |
[18:39] | could be seen as breaking your agreement | 会被视为违背了你跟 |
[18:40] | with the people that the woman in the owl mask represents. | 猫头鹰面具女所代表的人达成的协议 |
[18:43] | Which is why we need to contact them. | 所以我们得联系他们 |
[18:44] | They have to understand Ivy didn’t know what she was stealing. | 他们得明白艾薇并不知道她偷了什么 |
[18:47] | Wait, where is she anyhow? | 等等 她人呢 |
[18:53] | Oh, bloody hell. She’s gone. | 该死 她跑了 |
[18:55] | How did she disable the alarm? | 她怎么解除警报的 |
[18:57] | Don’t worry about that now, all right? | 先别问那个了 |
[18:58] | What’s the big deal? She’ll be back when she’s hungry. | 有什么大不了 她饿了就会回来了 |
[19:07] | Wayne Manor. | 韦恩庄园 |
[19:08] | You have the necklace. | 项链在你们手上 |
[19:10] | We have your friend. | 你们的朋友在我们手上 |
[19:12] | We’ll make exchange, no? | 我们来换换 好吗 |
[19:16] | Where and when? | 在哪 什么时候 |
[19:48] | We’re supposed to go down the manhole? | 我们要钻井盖吗 |
[19:51] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[19:53] | All right, give me the key. | 好吧 钥匙给我 |
[19:54] | I’ll sort it out. | 我去解决 |
[19:56] | No. | 不行 |
[19:58] | I need to speak with them personally. | 我得亲自跟他们谈 |
[19:59] | Make sure they understand this was a mistake. | 确保他们明白这一切是个误会 |
[20:03] | Very well, Master Bruce. | 好吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[20:08] | There’s no way of asking you to stay here | 如果我要你留下 |
[20:10] | that doesn’t end with you yelling at me, is there? | 你肯定要吼我 是吧 |
[20:12] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:24] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[20:26] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[20:28] | It’s about time! | 可算来了 |
[20:38] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[20:40] | I need to speak with Kathryn. | 我要跟凯瑟琳说话 |
[20:44] | She needs to understand I’ve honored our deal. | 她要明白我没有违背协议 |
[20:46] | Hand over the necklace and you get your friend back. | 交出项链 就把你们的朋友还给你们 |
[20:49] | That’s the deal. | 这是我们说好的 |
[20:51] | You mean the key, don’t you? | 你是指钥匙吧 |
[20:54] | You’re not getting it back until I talk to the people you work for. | 我要跟你的老板说话 否则别想拿钥匙 |
[20:58] | Maybe we just kill you and take it? | 或许我们直接杀了你夺回来 |
[20:59] | You think we’re stupid enough to bring it with us? | 你当我们傻啊 会随身带着 |
[21:05] | You really want it back? | 你真想要回来 |
[21:07] | I’d listen to him. | 就听他的 |
[21:09] | Put the tools down, lads, aye? | 把武器都放下 好吗 |
[21:23] | I need reassurances my friends are no longer in any danger. | 我要确保我的朋友不会再有危险 |
[21:27] | I need to speak to the woman in the mask. | 我要跟戴面具的女人说话 |
[21:29] | Any assurances that woman gives you are lies. | 那女人给你的保证都是谎言 |
[21:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:36] | Because the people you are talking about have no honor. | 因为你所指的人毫无信义 |
[21:39] | And they will betray you | 他们会背叛你的 |
[21:41] | as they betrayed us. | 就像他们背叛了我们那样 |
[21:42] | Wait. You… | 等等 你… |
[21:44] | you don’t work for them? | 你不为他们工作吗 |
[21:45] | No, we work to destroy them. | 不 我们是想毁掉他们的 |
[21:51] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[21:52] | They call themselves | 他们自称 |
[21:54] | the Court of Owls. | 猫头鹰法庭 |
[22:02] | They’re after Mario? | 他们想杀马里奥 |
[22:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:07] | GCPD. He’s safe for now. | 哥谭市警局 他现在是安全的 |
[22:10] | But I can’t help him if you don’t tell me what’s going on. | 但如果你不说清情况我就帮不了他 |
[22:13] | You think I’m holding something back? | 你觉得我还有隐瞒吗 |
[22:15] | A military grade explosion. | 军用级别炸药 |
[22:17] | The clean up. | 还有除后患 |
[22:19] | A sword-wielding assassin in broad daylight. | 大白天挥剑的刺客 |
[22:22] | This doesn’t feel like a mob grudge. | 这感觉不像黑帮恩怨 |
[22:24] | What else is there? | 还可能是什么 |
[22:27] | Could Mario be mixed up in something? | 马里奥会不会卷进了什么事里 |
[22:30] | Is that what you came to ask me? | 你就是来问我这个的吗 |
[22:32] | I’m working the evidence I have. | 我只是在追查我手头的证据 |
[22:35] | I understand why you’d want to believe | 我能理解你为什么想认为 |
[22:36] | the man who’s marrying Lee must be mixed up in something. | 要娶小莱的男人肯定卷入了什么事端中 |
[22:40] | But my son | 但我儿子 |
[22:42] | is the most decent person I’ve ever known. | 是我认识的最正派的人 |
[22:45] | He’s not like us. | 他跟我们不一样 |
[22:49] | That just tells me there’s something you don’t know. | 这只能说明你有不知道的事 |
[22:54] | Jim, Mario’s gone. | 吉姆 马里奥走了 |
[22:56] | You were supposed to keep him there. | 不是叫你留住他的吗 |
[22:57] | I know, I tried, | 我知道 我尽力了 |
[22:58] | but he said he didn’t trust you or the GCPD | 但他说他不信任你或是哥谭市警局 |
[23:00] | to take care of this, so he was going to. | 能解决此事 所以他要自己解决 |
[23:03] | Whatever the hell that means. | 谁知道那是什么意思 |
[23:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:07] | Mario just walked out of the GCPD. | 马里奥刚离开了哥谭市警局 |
[23:09] | I think he’s gonna try to finish this himself. | 我觉得他想自己去做个了结 |
[23:12] | How? | 怎么了结 |
[23:13] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我能猜得到 |
[23:21] | Can I help you? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[23:22] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[23:24] | I had something that was supposed to be delivered to me. | 有样东西是本该送去给我的 |
[23:26] | Could you check your records? | 能看下你的记录吗 |
[23:28] | Sure. Let me check the safe. | 当然 我看下保险箱 |
[23:29] | Uh, what was the last name? | 姓什么 |
[23:31] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[23:32] | That item was already delivered. | 那件东西已经送去了 |
[23:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:36] | Well, I guess as long as I’m already here, | 既然我都来了 |
[23:40] | I should pick up something for the weekend. | 正好就买点东西周末用吧 |
[23:42] | Right? | 是吧 |
[23:47] | Well, this looks fun. | 这个看上去很好玩 |
[23:49] | Could I ask a favor of you…? | 可以帮个忙吗 |
[23:51] | – Todd. – Todd. | -托德 -托德 |
[23:53] | Could you show me how this works? | 能给我演示一下吗 |
[23:57] | We’re not really supposed to… | 我们其实不该… |
[23:59] | I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你不说我就不说 |
[24:04] | It’s pretty basic, really. | 其实很简单的 |
[24:06] | Um, you just… | 就是… |
[24:07] | put your arms through here, | 把胳膊伸进来 |
[24:09] | and then your head through here. | 然后头伸进来 |
[24:11] | And you bring it up… | 然后再提起来 |
[24:12] | And then… | 然后… |
[24:14] | Do you like role-play, Todd? | 你喜欢角色扮演吗 托德 |
[24:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:19] | I will play the beautiful, coquettish bank robber | 我就扮演妖艳美丽的银行劫匪 |
[24:23] | who needs to get into that safe, and you… | 我要打开那个保险箱 而你 |
[24:27] | get to play the lucky young shopkeeper | 有幸扮演年轻店主 |
[24:29] | who gives her the combination. | 要把密码给她 |
[24:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:33] | My friend was taken by this man, Nygma. | 我朋友被尼格玛劫走了 |
[24:36] | I need to know where she is. | 我需要知道她在哪 |
[24:39] | If I find her, | 如果我找到她 |
[24:40] | I could come back here | 我会回来 |
[24:42] | and personally thank you. | 亲自感谢你 |
[24:46] | Give Mommy… | 告诉妈咪 |
[24:48] | the combination. | 密码 |
[24:53] | 9 25 72 Uh, nine to 25, 72. | |
[24:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:08] | Nygma, you sick bastard. | 尼格玛 你个死变态 |
[25:13] | Y-You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能就这么把我丢下 |
[25:15] | H-H-Hello? | 喂 |
[25:26] | Oh, goodie. | 好啊 |
[25:27] | You’re finally awake. | 你可算醒了 |
[25:29] | The show continues. | 演出继续 |
[25:37] | I designed it myself. | 我亲自设计的 |
[25:39] | You want to see how it works? | 想看看它怎么运作吗 |
[25:41] | Okay! | 好啊 |
[25:42] | I love a captive audience. | 我就喜欢走不开的观众 |
[25:44] | So, we’ll set the timer for, say… | 把计时器设置为 比如… |
[25:47] | 55 seconds. | 55秒 |
[25:48] | Now, when the timer hits zero, | 当计时器转到0 |
[25:50] | the spring-loaded blade is released. | 弹簧刀就会被释放 |
[25:53] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[25:54] | Now. | 好了 |
[25:56] | For the fun part. | 有趣的部分是 |
[25:57] | You can stop the blade from being released | 你可以阻止刀的释放 |
[25:59] | if you click this… | 只需要按下 |
[26:01] | little button. But if you do, | 这个按钮 但如果你按了 |
[26:03] | it will send a fatal jolt of electricity | 就会让致命的电流 |
[26:07] | to zap Butch. | 电死布奇 |
[26:09] | It’s a simple test, really. | 这是很简单的测试 |
[26:11] | Stop the blade from falling | 是阻止刀下落 |
[26:14] | and kill Butch, or… | 而杀了布奇 还是… |
[26:25] | The choice… | 选择 |
[26:30] | …my dear, | 亲爱的 |
[26:31] | is yours. | 在你 |
[26:33] | Will we hear the zap of heartbreak? | 我们是会听到心碎的电击 |
[26:36] | Or the sound of one hand clapping? | 还是单手鼓掌的声音 |
[26:48] | My name is Volk. | 我叫沃克 |
[26:51] | My brother, Jacob, and that’s Dmitry. | 我兄弟 雅各布 那是德米特里 |
[26:55] | What’s with the stupid mask? | 为什么戴着破面具 |
[26:59] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:00] | You remind me of my sister in Kiev. | 你让我想起了我基辅的妹妹 |
[27:03] | Dmitry is an initiate. | 德米特里是新加入的 |
[27:05] | The mask ensures his silence | 面具保证了他的沉默 |
[27:07] | until he proves himself | 直到他能证明自己 |
[27:09] | – and becomes a full member. – Of what? | -成为真正的成员 -什么的成员 |
[27:11] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[27:13] | We are called the Whisper Gang. | 我们自称低语帮 |
[27:15] | Gotham’s most notorious smugglers. | 哥谭最出名的走私贩 |
[27:18] | We used to number in the hundreds | 我们曾有数百人 |
[27:19] | until the Court saw our growing strength, | 但法庭看到了我们的发展壮大 |
[27:21] | and they offered us a partnership, | 于是提出合作 |
[27:24] | only to betray us. | 却是为了背叛我们 |
[27:26] | Many escaped back to Ukraine but a few of us stayed back, | 很多人逃回了乌克兰 但也有几个留了下来 |
[27:29] | hoping to find a way to enact revenge. | 想要想办法实施复仇 |
[27:33] | And we did. | 我们有办法了 |
[27:35] | The key. | 那把钥匙 |
[27:37] | Well, what does it open? | 它能打开什么 |
[27:40] | A safe. | 一个保险箱 |
[27:43] | Is is in one of the Court’s buildings… | 就在法庭的一栋建筑里 |
[27:46] | here. | 这儿 |
[27:48] | Inside, there is a…. | 里面有个 |
[27:50] | a device, that we believe can destroy them. | 装置 我们认为能摧毁他们 |
[27:53] | What, like, some kind of… weapon? | 什么 一件武器吗 |
[27:55] | Well, honestly, we don’t know. | 老实说 我们也不知道 |
[27:58] | We captured a member, | 我们抓到了一名成员 |
[27:59] | but even he didn’t know what’s inside the safe, | 但就连他也不知道保险箱里是什么 |
[28:02] | only that the Court fears it falling into the hands of their enemies. | 只知道法庭十分担心它会落入敌手 |
[28:06] | Wait, wouldn’t they know you stole it? | 等等 你偷了钥匙他们会不知道吗 |
[28:09] | They’re probably waiting for you to show up there. | 他们可能正等着你去呢 |
[28:11] | No. | 不会 |
[28:12] | Because originally, the safe had two keys. | 因为原本有两把保险箱钥匙 |
[28:14] | The Court still has one of them, | 法庭还持有其中一把 |
[28:15] | and the second was thought lost. | 另一把人们以为丢了 |
[28:18] | Until I found it. | 直到被我找到了 |
[28:21] | You mean we did. | 是我们找到了 |
[28:24] | The Court of Owls killed my parents. | 猫头鹰法庭杀了我父母 |
[28:26] | I stood down because I thought there was no way to defeat them. | 我之所以让步是因为以为他们不可战胜 |
[28:31] | What are you proposing? | 你什么意思 |
[28:33] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你的话不假 |
[28:35] | and there is something in that safe, | 保险箱里真有什么东西 |
[28:39] | then that’s no longer the case. | 那么他们就可以被战胜了 |
[28:52] | Mario? | 马里奥 |
[28:56] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[28:58] | Using yourself as bait? | 拿自己当诱饵 |
[28:59] | If those guys are out there, Lee isn’t safe. | 如果那些人还要追杀我 小莱就不安全 |
[29:01] | They’re pros. You’re gonna get killed. | 他们是职业杀手 你会死的 |
[29:03] | What do you care? | 你管我呢 |
[29:05] | Why would someone want to kill you? | 为什么会有人想杀你 |
[29:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:07] | Because it seems to me, | 因为在我看来 |
[29:09] | an operation like this doesn’t happen for no reason, | 这种规模的行动不会是无缘无故的 |
[29:12] | and putting yourself in the crosshairs | 而你这么涉险 |
[29:13] | feels a lot like someone protecting a secret. | 感觉很像在保护什么秘密 |
[29:15] | I want to protect Lee. | 我想保护小莱 |
[29:17] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:22] | We’re sitting ducks in here. | 我们这样是活靶子 |
[29:23] | We need to get away from bystanders. | 我们得远离无辜路人 |
[29:27] | – They’re here. – What? | -他们来了 -什么 |
[29:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[29:36] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[29:38] | No! No, please! | 不要 求你 |
[29:53] | You could’ve killed her. | 你差点杀了她 |
[29:54] | Who sent you? | 是谁派你来的 |
[29:56] | Why are you coming after me?! | 你为什么要追杀我 |
[29:58] | You… know… | 你…知道… |
[30:01] | why. | 为什么 |
[30:20] | Ed, come on. | 爱德 拜托 |
[30:21] | Come on, let’s talk about this? | 我们谈谈嘛 |
[30:23] | Come on, Ed. | 拜托 爱德 |
[30:24] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用如此的 |
[30:25] | Come on, let’s talk about this. | 拜托 我们谈谈嘛 |
[30:26] | Come on! Listen! | 拜托 听我说 |
[30:28] | I told you, I’ve never heard of anyone named Isabelle! | 我说了 我根本就不认识什么伊莎贝尔 |
[30:32] | Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[30:33] | Why is that so difficult? | 怎么就这么难记住 |
[30:35] | Also, I’m not the one you should be pleading with. | 另外 你不该求我 |
[30:37] | Your life is in her… | 你的命掌握在 |
[30:40] | hand. | 她手里 |
[30:43] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[30:45] | You’re gonna kill me one way or the other, right? | 你无论如何都要杀了我 是吧 |
[30:48] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[30:51] | New deal. | 新提议 |
[30:53] | If she loves you enough to sacrifice her hand– | 如果她足够爱你 愿为你剁手 |
[30:56] | twinsies– | 小情人 |
[30:57] | in exchange for your life. | 来换你的命 |
[30:58] | I swear on the memory | 我以我亲爱的 |
[31:00] | of my beloved Isabella, | 伊莎贝拉的回忆发誓 |
[31:02] | I will set you both free. | 我会放了你们两个 |
[31:13] | Tabby. | 塔比 |
[31:14] | Baby, come on. | 亲爱的 求你 |
[31:20] | We can… get out of here, we can… | 我们…可以出去的… |
[31:22] | I like you, Butch. I really do. | 我喜欢你 布奇 真的 |
[31:25] | But to be completely honest, | 但老实说 |
[31:26] | I’m not exactly in a “love” place right now. | 我还没”爱上”你呢 |
[31:33] | Sorry, big fella. | 抱歉了 大块头 |
[31:35] | I wish I could say that I was surprised, | 我倒想说我觉得意外 |
[31:36] | but I knew that she was going to say that. | 但我猜到她会那么说了 |
[31:39] | It’s why I made the offer. | 所以我才提出来的 |
[31:41] | Any final words? | 有遗言吗 |
[31:43] | I would keep it brief. | 尽量说短点 |
[31:47] | Tabby. | 塔比 |
[31:49] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[31:51] | The last few weeks have been the best of my life. | 这几周是我人生最美好的时光 |
[31:56] | And it’s okay you don’t love me. | 你不爱我也没关系 |
[31:59] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[32:02] | And for a guy like me? That’s… that’s enough. | 对我这种人 这就足矣 |
[32:06] | And you. | 你 |
[32:08] | You’re damn right I killed her. | 没错 就是我杀了她 |
[32:10] | I killed the woman you loved, | 我杀了你爱的女人 |
[32:12] | You know what she said to me? | 知道她对我说了什么吗 |
[32:13] | Right before I put a bullet in her brain? | 就在我一枪崩了她脑袋之前 |
[32:16] | You know what she told me? | 知道她说什么了吗 |
[32:18] | She said she wished she would have been with a real man. | 她说她真希望当初跟了个真男人 |
[32:21] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[32:23] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[32:26] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
[32:31] | No! | 不 |
[32:32] | No! | 不 |
[32:43] | Untie me! | 给我解开 |
[32:44] | Please, untie me! She’s got to get to a hospital! | 求你 给我解开 她得去医院 |
[32:46] | Quick! | 快点 |
[32:48] | You said that you put a bullet in her head. | 你说你一枪崩了她 |
[32:50] | Isabella died in a car crash. | 伊莎贝拉是死于车祸 |
[32:53] | The brake lines were cut. | 刹车油管被切断了 |
[32:54] | I don’t care! I told you I never heard of her! | 我不管 我说了我根本不认识她 |
[32:56] | You… you really didn’t kill her? | 你真没杀她 |
[32:59] | No! Untie me! | 没有 给我解开 |
[33:00] | She’s got to get to a hospital, come on! | 得送她去医院 |
[33:08] | I’d put that hand on some ice. | 最好把那只手放在冰上 |
[33:20] | Neither of you recognize him? | 你们都不认得他 |
[33:22] | No. | 不 |
[33:25] | Has he said anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[33:27] | Not a peep. | 一个字没吐 |
[33:29] | I ran your guy’s prints. | 我查了他的指纹 |
[33:31] | They’re not in the system, | 系统里没有 |
[33:32] | which, considering he’s a pro, wasn’t that hard to believe. | 鉴于他是职业杀手 这也不意外 |
[33:35] | Yeah, still, now that we have him, | 不过 既然我们抓住了他 |
[33:36] | we should work him, find out who’s behind this. | 我们该审审他 查明是受了谁指使 |
[33:39] | You better act quick. Call came in. | 你最好快点行动 来了通电话 |
[33:41] | They’re transferring him to a federal facility upstate. | 他要被转移去州北的联邦监狱 |
[33:43] | What? No, no, no, no. We can’t let this guy leave. | 什么 不行 我们不能放他走 |
[33:46] | What can I do? My hands are tied. | 我还能怎么办 我也没办法 |
[33:47] | The Feds want him, they get him. | 联调局要他 他们就能带走他 |
[33:49] | The question is why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[33:51] | Maybe somebody wants him out of this precinct. | 或许有人希望他走出这间分局 |
[33:54] | Away from us. | 离开我们 |
[33:56] | I don’t know anyone with that kind of pull. | 我不知道有谁有这种手段 |
[33:58] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[34:05] | The other assassin. | 另一个刺客 |
[34:07] | You want to tell me what happened in the store? | 你要告诉我在店里发生了什么吗 |
[34:09] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[34:10] | He came after me, I did what I needed to do. | 他想杀我 我做了我必须做的 |
[34:18] | You called her? | 是你打给她的 |
[34:21] | She deserves to know what’s going on. | 她有权知道出了什么事 |
[34:23] | Either you tell her or I will. | 要么你去说 要么我去说 |
[34:46] | I think I know who sent you. | 我想我知道是谁派你来的 |
[34:49] | But I need to know for sure. | 但我需要确认 |
[34:53] | And we both know that you’re not going to tell me. | 我们都知道你是不会说的 |
[34:57] | So… | 所以 |
[35:04] | So, how does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[35:07] | I don’t know, maybe I could be captain. | 我不知道 或许我可以做个警监 |
[35:10] | Yell at people for not having proof, | 吼别人没拿到证据 |
[35:12] | or, uh, at one of my detectives | 或是 吼我的一个警探 |
[35:14] | for going after a pair of assassins all by his lonesome. | 居然胆敢一个人跑去追捕刺客 |
[35:18] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[35:18] | Right? Very interesting play, by the way. | 是吧 很有趣的一步棋 |
[35:22] | It’s not every day that you get to save the man | 毕竟你不是每天都有机会救 |
[35:24] | who’s marrying the woman you love. | 要娶你心爱女子的男人 |
[35:26] | Yeah, I’m really something. | 是啊 我真是不简单 |
[35:29] | It’s not too late, Jim. | 还不迟 吉姆 |
[35:33] | Lee deserves to know how you feel. | 小莱有权知道你的感受 |
[35:35] | God knows I know that life gives us enough regret. | 天晓得 我是知道人生中有太多遗憾 |
[35:38] | There’s no need adding to it. | 没必要自己往上加 |
[35:43] | – Oh, crap. – I know it’s hard. | -该死 -我知道这很难 |
[35:45] | – It’s just, it’s something you have to… – Falcone. | -但是你得… -法尔科内 |
[35:59] | Falcone, up against the wall! | 法尔科内 靠着墙 |
[36:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:03] | Just having a chat. | 就是聊聊 |
[36:05] | Turns out our friend here works for a former associate of mine. | 原来这位朋友为我的一位前伙伴工作 |
[36:09] | So now that I know who’s behind this, | 现在我知道幕后主使是谁了 |
[36:11] | I can take care of it… my way. | 我可以用我的方式解决了 |
[36:14] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:14] | You think you’re gonna walk away? | 你以为你就没事了 |
[36:16] | You just assaulted a suspect in police custody. | 你刚袭击了一名受警方羁押的嫌疑人 |
[36:20] | He won’t be pressing charges. | 他不会提出指控的 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna find out what happened today. | 我会查明今天的事 |
[36:25] | Who’s pulling the strings, and how Mario’s involved. | 是谁在操控 马里奥又是怎么牵连进来的 |
[36:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:29] | If I were you, I’d let it go. | 如果我是你 就不追究了 |
[36:40] | Gather the men. Tell them we are joining forces with the boy. | 把大家叫齐 告诉他们我们要跟那男孩联手 |
[36:43] | I will brief them tomorrow night myself. | 明晚我亲自跟他们解释 |
[36:45] | Volk! | 沃克 |
[36:47] | Dmitry, eyes. | 德米特里 警惕 |
[37:07] | We know you’ve been searching for the second key. | 我们知道你在找第二把钥匙 |
[37:11] | Have you found it? | 你找到了吗 |
[37:24] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问一次 |
[37:26] | Have you found the second key? | 你找到第二把钥匙了吗 |
[37:30] | Why don’t you ask Dmitry, huh? | 你怎么不去问德米特里 |
[37:51] | Think she’ll be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[37:53] | Think they can re-attach the hand? | 手还能接回去吗 |
[37:54] | Please, she’s tough as nails. | 拜托 她坚强得很 |
[37:55] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[37:57] | You know this is war, right? | 你知道这算开战了吧 |
[37:58] | Nygma, Penguin, anyone who stands with them– | 尼格玛 企鹅 他们所有的同伙 |
[38:00] | they’re all dead. | 他们都死定了 |
[38:01] | This woman Isabella… | 这个女人 伊莎贝拉 |
[38:02] | Nygma said she was a librarian, right? | 尼格玛说她是个图书管理员 是吧 |
[38:05] | Well, who kills a librarian? I mean, what’s the motive? | 谁会杀一个图书管理员 有什么动机 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. Maybe someone had an overdue book, | 我不知道 可能有谁欠书逾期未还 |
[38:09] | and things got out of hand. | 结果事情失控了 |
[38:12] | Excuse me, but you just can’t wa– | 抱歉 你们不能… |
[38:15] | Come on! Come on! | 快点啊 |
[38:16] | We got a hand here, people. Hand! | 这里有只断手 断手 |
[38:18] | You cut someone’s brake lines. | 切断刹车油管 |
[38:20] | You know where they’re going and when. | 就是知道那人要去哪 什么时候走 |
[38:23] | You’d know… | 知道… |
[38:25] | You know them. | 是认识的人干的 |
[38:28] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的了 |
[38:30] | I know who killed the librarian. | 我知道是谁杀了那个图书管理员 |
[38:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:33] | The same person who’s in love with Nygma | 爱着尼格玛的人 |
[38:35] | and doesn’t want to share him. | 所以不想分享他 |
[38:37] | Okay. One woman in love with that psychotic bean pole | 好吧 一个女人爱上那个疯子豆芽菜 |
[38:39] | defies explanation, but two? | 就已经难以理解了 居然还俩吗 |
[38:41] | Who said anything about a woman? | 谁说是女人了 |
[38:44] | I am tired of sitting at the kids’ table. | 我受够了坐小桌 |
[38:47] | If I’m right, we can have way more than vengeance. | 如果我猜对了 我们能得到的比复仇更多 |
[38:52] | We can have it all. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[38:54] | We don’t need to go to war. | 我们不需要跟人开战 |
[38:56] | All we need to do is start one. | 我们只需要挑起一场战争 |
[39:08] | There must have been some mistake. | 肯定是出了什么错误 |
[39:10] | We don’t make mistakes. | 我们不出错 |
[39:12] | I’ve always done whatever the Court has asked of me. | 我一向满足法庭对我的要求 |
[39:15] | Even against my own interest. | 哪怕是有违我的利益 |
[39:17] | I got you Indian Hill when Maroni refused to sell. | 马罗尼不愿卖 我还是为你们搞到了印第安山 |
[39:21] | No one is questioning your loyalty. | 没人质疑你的忠诚 |
[39:23] | If this isn’t about me, | 如果不是因为我 |
[39:24] | then why are you trying to kill my son? | 那你们为什么要杀我儿子 |
[39:27] | There are things you’re not privy to. | 有些事你并不知道 |
[39:29] | That’s not an answer. | 这不叫答案 |
[39:32] | It will have to do. | 你只能知道这些了 |
[39:36] | We both know the level of destruction I can cause. | 我们都清楚我能造成怎样的破坏 |
[39:39] | You think we’re scared of you? | 你觉得我们怕你吗 |
[39:41] | The car bomb was designed to look like a mob hit. | 汽车炸弹有意设计成了黑帮刺杀的样子 |
[39:45] | You didn’t want me to find out it was you. | 你们并不希望我发现是你们 |
[39:47] | I have. | 我发现了 |
[39:49] | I don’t care about your reasons. | 我不管你有什么理由 |
[39:51] | If my son is harmed in any way, | 如果我儿子受到了伤害 |
[39:52] | I will come after you with everything I have. | 我会跟你们拼老命 |
[39:55] | You won’t win. | 你不会赢的 |
[39:57] | If my son is dead, | 如果我儿子死了 |
[40:00] | winning won’t be the point. | 我就不会在乎输赢了 |
[40:03] | Gotham will burn. | 我会要哥谭完蛋 |
[40:06] | This city is on the brink of chaos. | 这座城市正处于混乱的边缘 |
[40:10] | Only we can save it. | 只有我们能救它 |
[40:13] | We will expect your assistance when called on. | 等时候到了 你要伸出援手 |
[40:16] | Until then, your son is safe. | 在此之前 你儿子不会有事 |
[40:19] | At least from us. | 至少我们不会伤害他 |
[40:22] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你在瞒我什么 |
[40:25] | A great many things. | 很多事 |
[40:29] | Enjoy your dinner. | 晚餐愉快 |
[41:09] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[41:11] | I was on my way to the rehearsal dinner. | 我正要去参加彩排晚宴 |
[41:14] | Then I heard myself telling the cab driver your address. | 然后不知怎么就跟出租车司机说了你的地址 |
[41:19] | Mario told me everything. | 马里奥全告诉我了 |
[41:20] | About today. | 今天的事 |
[41:21] | How you risked your own life to make sure– | 你冒着生命危险来… |
[41:23] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我不是为了他 |
[41:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:29] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[41:36] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么 |
[41:40] | What you have to tell me. | 你想告诉我的 |
[41:46] | I missed my chance to give you the life you deserve. | 我错失了机会 不能给你你应有的人生 |
[41:50] | To make you happy. | 不能给你幸福 |
[41:54] | But I do want that for you. | 但我是希望你得到这些的 |
[41:57] | More than anything. | 非常希望 |
[42:02] | Why does it feel like we keep saying good-bye? | 为什么我们好像总在道别 |
[42:08] | Maybe it’s all we have left. | 或许我们只剩这个了 |
[42:11] | Or we just haven’t done it properly yet. | 或者是因为我们一直没能好好道别 |
[42:23] | Good-bye, James Gordon. | 再见 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[42:44] | Yo, Peeping Tom | 偷窥狂 |
[42:46] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[42:48] | Lucky for you, we sell directions. | 你走运了 我们收费指路 |
[42:53] | The price… everything you’ve got. | 费用是 你身上的一切 |
[42:56] | She loves him. She loves him. She loves him… | 她爱他 她爱他 她爱他 |
[42:59] | You deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[43:00] | – She loves him, she loves him! – I said– | -她爱他 她爱他 -我说 |
[43:04] | Hey, man– | 伙计 |
[43:08] | She…loves…me! | 她…爱…我… |
[43:11] | And I won’t let her go. | 我不会放弃她的 |
[43:14] | She… loves… me! | 她…爱…我… |