时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I demand that you arrest Detective Gordon | 我要求你以谋杀我丈夫的罪名 |
[00:07] | for the murder of my husband. | 逮捕戈登警探 |
[00:08] | You talk of hate and revenge, | 你嘴上说恨 说复仇 |
[00:10] | but you still love James Gordon. | 但你还爱着詹姆斯·戈登 |
[00:12] | I hope she knows what a lying cheat you are, Maria. | 希望她知道你是个怎样的骗子 玛莉娅 |
[00:15] | I had to leave, or they were gonna take me to prison. | 我必须逃走 不然警察会抓我坐牢 |
[00:17] | You can’t run fast with a five-year-old. | 带着五岁孩子根本逃不快 |
[00:18] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[00:20] | First, we take away his mind. | 首先我们夺走他的神智 |
[00:22] | And then when this bird is broken… | 然后 等他心碎孤独时 |
[00:24] | Who are you in on this with?! | 你跟谁一伙的 |
[00:27] | and put him out of his misery. | 结束他的痛苦 |
[00:28] | Guess where Dwight Pollard worked before the morgue. | 猜猜德怀特·波拉德在停尸房工作前在哪高就 |
[00:30] | Indian Hill. | 印第安山 |
[00:31] | It’s time to get him. | 我们得去找他了 |
[00:33] | What you call sanity, | 你们所谓的正常 |
[00:36] | it’s just a prison in your minds. | 只是你脑中的牢笼 |
[00:38] | ‘Cause you ain’t seen nothing yet! | 这还不算什么呢 |
[00:47] | Three nines, and joker’s wild. | 三个九 小丑当头 |
[00:49] | Four of a kind. | 那就是四个九了 |
[00:50] | Must be my lucky night. | 今晚一定是我的幸运夜 |
[01:05] | Stop or I will fire! | 站住 不然我就开枪了 |
[01:09] | I said stop or I will fire! | 我说了站住 不然我就开枪了 |
[01:16] | Call for backup. | 请求支援 |
[01:25] | Call for backup? | 还请求支援呢 |
[02:01] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[02:05] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[02:40] | So… | 好了… |
[02:41] | So? | 怎么 |
[02:42] | It seems after shutting down Indian Hill, | 看来印第安山关闭后 |
[02:44] | the government just packed everything up and shipped it here. | 政府直接把一切都打包送到这里来了 |
[02:47] | To a Wayne Enterprises facility. | 送进了一栋韦恩集团的楼里 |
[02:49] | They sent it back to the same people who were running Indian Hill | 他们把东西送回了运营印第安山 |
[02:52] | and funding Strange to begin with? | 并资助斯特兰奇的人手中吗 |
[02:54] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:55] | Do we know how Jerome ended up at Indian Hill? | 知道杰罗姆是怎么会到了印第安山的吗 |
[02:57] | No, but it makes sense. | 不知道 但这说得通 |
[02:59] | Strange was collecting psychopaths, right? | 斯特兰奇不是在收集疯子嘛 |
[03:01] | Fish, Galavan. Jerome fit the bill. | 菲什 盖勒文 杰罗姆也是这类人 |
[03:03] | The woman that walked out of the morgue, | 那个从停尸房跑出去的女人 |
[03:05] | that was Dwight’s trial run. | 只是德怀特的试验 |
[03:08] | He’s gonna bring back Jerome. | 他要复活杰罗姆 |
[03:10] | Oh, that’s great. That’s all this city needs– | 棒极了 这座城市就需要这个… |
[03:12] | Jerome Valeska sucking air | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡死而复生 |
[03:13] | with 50 fanatics at his back. | 身后跟着几十个疯子 |
[03:15] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[03:18] | If you wanted to bring back someone from one of these, | 假如你想复活一个冷冻舱里的人 |
[03:20] | what would be your next step? | 你下一步会做什么 |
[03:22] | Thawing ’em out. | 给那人解冻 |
[03:23] | These pods run at 237 degrees below zero. | 这些冷冻舱的温度是零下149度 |
[03:26] | You’d have to get the body to core temperature | 在试图复活他们之前 |
[03:28] | before even attempting reanimation. | 得先让他们的体温升到核心温度 |
[03:30] | I worked on the design of these when I was at Wayne. | 我在韦恩集团工作时参与了冷冻舱的设计 |
[03:32] | Oh, good job. Thanks for helping the bad guys. | 干得好 谢谢你帮助大坏蛋 |
[03:34] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[03:35] | If we’re lucky, three hours. | 幸运的话 三小时 |
[03:49] | GCPD. You’re under arrest. | 哥谭市警局 你被捕了 |
[03:56] | He needs a hospital. | 得送他去医院 |
[04:01] | No. | 不 |
[04:09] | Appreciate you boys seeing me so late. | 感谢你们这么晚见我 |
[04:12] | Doesn’t seem like we had much of a choice, Mr. Clemens, does it? | 我们别无选择 不是吗 克莱门斯先生 |
[04:15] | Please, call me Cole. | 拜托 喊我科尔就好 |
[04:17] | You want money. | 你想要钱 |
[04:20] | That bitch, Maria Kyle, | 那个贱人 玛莉娅·凯尔 |
[04:23] | she owes me 200 grand. | 她欠我20万 |
[04:25] | I heard 100. | 我听说是10万 |
[04:26] | Well, you got to figure gas money coming out here and… | 你得算上来这里的油钱 |
[04:32] | Think you can afford it? | 你付得起吧 |
[04:34] | And what exactly is the nature of this debt? | 这笔债到底是怎么回事 |
[04:37] | Call it lost income due to a broken contract. | 算是她毁约之后我所损失的收入吧 |
[04:41] | She said she’d do something. | 她答应了做一件事 |
[04:43] | She didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[04:44] | Ergo, she owes me the money I would’ve made, | 所以 她欠我那些我本来可以赚到的钱 |
[04:47] | plus interest. | 再加上利息 |
[04:49] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[04:50] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:51] | I would never hurt a woman. | 我从来不打女人 |
[04:54] | However, | 但是 |
[04:55] | I would feel justified in giving the police enough evidence | 我会觉得我有理由向警察提供充足证据 |
[04:59] | so that your little girlfriend | 让你的小女朋友 |
[05:02] | could only talk to her mama | 接下来四十年里 |
[05:05] | every other Thursday through a screen for the next 40 years. | 只能每周四和她妈妈隔着玻璃见面 |
[05:10] | So, you give Maria the money, she gives it to me… | 所以 你们把钱给玛莉娅 她再给我 |
[05:15] | I’m out of your lives. | 我就不再打扰你们 |
[05:17] | Cash, obviously. | 当然了 要现金 |
[05:35] | He should have been taken to a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[05:36] | He will be. | 他会去的 |
[05:37] | I needed to talk to him. | 我得先跟他谈谈 |
[05:38] | I can do that better here than there. | 在这里比在医院方便些 |
[05:40] | Bending the rules, | 又不按规矩来了 |
[05:41] | what a surprise. | 我好惊讶 |
[05:42] | It’s Jerome Valeska we’re talking about. | 这可是杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[05:44] | You remember what he’s done. | 你记得他都干过什么事 |
[05:45] | There’s always a reason. | 总是有理由 |
[05:46] | He needs to go to a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[05:48] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[05:50] | I know you had Falcone call off Zsasz. | 我知道是你让法尔科内撤销了杀令 |
[05:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | You want to thank me? | 你要谢我 |
[05:55] | When you find Dwight, | 等你找到德怀特 |
[05:56] | you have him bring back Mario from the dead, how ’bout that? | 让他复活马里奥吧 |
[06:05] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[06:07] | The James Gordon. Wow. | 传说中的詹姆斯·戈登啊 |
[06:12] | It’s actually you. | 真是你啊 |
[06:14] | So cool I’m meeting you. | 能见到你真是太酷了 |
[06:16] | You should thank your friends. | 这你应该感谢你的朋友们 |
[06:17] | They’re the ones who left you behind. | 是他们丢下了你才有这个机会 |
[06:20] | I’d have done the same. | 换我也会如此 |
[06:22] | Tell me where he took Jerome. | 告诉我他把杰罗姆带去哪了 |
[06:24] | Why? You can’t stop it. | 为什么 你又阻止不了 |
[06:26] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[06:29] | The night of the awakening. | 觉醒之夜 |
[06:31] | You mean waking up Jerome? | 你是说唤醒杰罗姆吗 |
[06:33] | Jerome is just the first step. | 杰罗姆只是第一步 |
[06:36] | You think we’re a small band. | 你以为我们是个小组织 |
[06:39] | But we are everywhere. | 其实我们无处不在 |
[06:49] | Put out a citywide call, | 通知全市 |
[06:51] | I want every unit looking for this symbol. Go, now. | 所有人开始搜索这个标记 马上 |
[07:11] | We’re almost done loading the vans. | 车装得差不多了 |
[07:13] | How are you doing? | 怎么样了 |
[07:15] | Ding… | 叮 |
[07:17] | dong… | 咚 |
[07:18] | And we are… | 我们 |
[07:21] | …there. | 万事俱备 |
[07:30] | I hope you had a nice sleep. | 希望你睡了个好觉 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause we got a busy, busy day ahead. | 因为我们今天很忙呢 |
[07:41] | Well, hang on to your hats, folks! | 准备好了 伙计们 |
[07:44] | ‘Cause you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 这还不算什么呢 |
[08:05] | “Unsurprisingly, there have already been calls | 不出所料 已经有人在呼吁 |
[08:07] | for the mayor’s resignation. | 要求市长引咎辞职 |
[08:08] | The clearly disturbed Mayor Cobblepot | 显然精神失常的科波特市长 |
[08:11] | capped the interview by announcing, | 在采访中震惊众人 高呼 |
[08:13] | ‘To hell with the people of Gotham.'” | “去他的哥谭人民” |
[08:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:16] | I’m reading. | 读报道 |
[08:19] | “Mayor Crumblepot.” Clever, huh? | 烂波特市长 挺机智吧 |
[08:22] | – “Neither the man, his chief of staff… – Is Ed here? | -不论是他 他的幕僚长 -爱德在吗 |
[08:24] | – “Edward Nygma, – Did he come back? | -爱德华·尼格玛 -他回来了吗 |
[08:25] | – “nor his… Deputy chief of staff… – Did he call? | -还是他的副幕僚长 -他来电了吗 |
[08:27] | Tarquin… somebody, were available for comment, | 塔金…什么 都没有出面回应 |
[08:30] | begging the question, | 让人们不禁想问 |
[08:31] | “who is running Gotham?” | “哥谭是谁做主” |
[08:34] | I need to find Ed. | 我需要找到爱德 |
[08:35] | You need to fix this situation. | 你需要解决这个问题 |
[08:37] | Who cares what people think of the mayor? | 谁管人们对市长有什么看法 |
[08:38] | The city runs itself. | 这城市没我照样能行 |
[08:39] | I’m talking about your other job. | 我说的是你另一份工作 |
[08:41] | The real one. | 你真正的工作 |
[08:42] | You melt down in public, hide out here, | 你当众发狂 躲在这里 |
[08:44] | people start to smell blood in the water. | 不安分的人开始伺机而动了 |
[08:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:47] | Tommy Bones. | 汤米·伯恩斯 |
[08:49] | The Duke. | 公爵 |
[08:50] | The East Side gangs are holding, | 东区黑帮没什么动作 |
[08:52] | but south of the Narrows, | 但奈何岛以南 |
[08:53] | the docks, there’s chatter. | 码头那边 传闻四起 |
[08:55] | The king is dead. | 国王已亡 |
[08:57] | Or soon will be. That kind of chatter. | 或传闻说国王要不行了 |
[09:00] | I need Ed, he’s the only one… | 我需要爱德 只有他… |
[09:01] | Listen to me! | 好好听着 |
[09:03] | Ed’s not here. | 爱德不在这里 |
[09:04] | I am. | 我在 |
[09:04] | So get up, take a shower, | 你赶紧起来 洗个澡 |
[09:06] | do that disco vampire thing with your hair. | 整好你平时梳的那个迪斯科吸血鬼发型 |
[09:08] | I will call a meeting of the heads of the family, | 我会联系几大家族之首 |
[09:10] | you will come, | 你要现身 |
[09:11] | you will be your old self and the rumors will stop. | 拿出往日风范 使谣言不攻自破 |
[09:15] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[09:17] | Because people think you like me, Ozzie. | 因为人们以为你喜欢我 小奥 |
[09:20] | And as long as they’re scared of you, | 只要大家都畏惧你 |
[09:22] | I get to keep breathing. | 我就能继续活着 |
[09:25] | 1:00, my place. | 一点钟 去我那儿 |
[09:39] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[09:41] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:43] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们一命 |
[09:46] | And other reasons. | 还有其它原因 |
[09:48] | This is so stupid. | 这样做太愚蠢了 |
[09:49] | Cole is a weasel. | 科尔是个奸诈小人 |
[09:50] | Just call the cops and get his ass arrested. | 报警 让警察逮捕他吧 |
[09:54] | And what about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[09:55] | I mean, a weasel he most definitely is, | 他确实是个奸诈小人 |
[09:56] | but if what he says is true, she could go to jail. | 但如果他说的事是真的 她可能会坐牢 |
[09:59] | And isn’t that why you have lawyers? | 不是可以请律师吗 |
[10:01] | You pay a guy like Cole, | 你向科尔那种人付钱 |
[10:02] | all that happens is he comes back again. | 最后他只会再来找你要钱 |
[10:05] | And again. | 永无止境 |
[10:06] | Look, worst case scenario, | 最糟的情况也是 |
[10:08] | this buys us time to get your mom’s record cleared | 这会争取一些时间为你妈妈洗白 |
[10:10] | so he doesn’t have a hold over her. | 让他不再有她的把柄 |
[10:12] | Right, ’cause it’s just money. | 是啊 因为只是钱而已 |
[10:13] | Or another choice is I could leave. | 我还可以选择离开 |
[10:18] | I don’t want to, but… | 我不想走 但 |
[10:20] | it is an option. | 确实是个选择 |
[10:23] | You know what? Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[10:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | If he doesn’t mind paying, why not, right? | 如果他不介意付钱 那就付吧 |
[10:31] | But I’d start keeping a lot of cash around. | 但你最好多取些现金出来备着 |
[10:43] | They’re all over the city. | 他们遍布整座城市 |
[10:44] | Maybe they were here the whole time | 也许他们一直都在 |
[10:46] | and we just didn’t notice. | 我们只是没留意到 |
[10:47] | Seems most are concentrated in the Narrows, | 似乎大多数都集中在奈何岛 |
[10:49] | rougher parts of town. | 市里治安较差的地方 |
[10:51] | Abandoned buildings, warehouses. | 废弃的大楼和仓库 |
[10:52] | You’re thinking this is how they communicate? | 你认为他们之间是这样联系的吗 |
[10:54] | Announce the next meeting as the group moves around? | 随着他们到处转移 以此宣布下次集会地点 |
[10:57] | Could be more than one group, could be multiple chapters. | 可能不止一拨人 可能有很多分会 |
[10:59] | Like the Elks, and Dwight’s the Grand Poobah or something. | 就像慈善互助会 德怀特就是个小大王 |
[11:03] | I’m thinking that son of a bitch we found at the break-in | 我在想我们抓到的那个擅闯的混蛋 |
[11:06] | could have been telling the truth. | 他说的可能是真话 |
[11:08] | What, that they’re everywhere? | 什么 他们无处不在吗 |
[11:09] | That Jerome’s got thousands of disciples | 杰罗姆有上千个追随者 |
[11:11] | waiting for him to wake up? | 等着他复活吗 |
[11:13] | Come on. This is 50 wackadoos, tops. | 拜托 最多就是五十个疯子 |
[11:15] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[11:17] | I think I got something. | 我有发现 |
[11:21] | You asked what Dwight would need to revive Jerome. | 你们问德怀特需要什么来复活杰罗姆 |
[11:23] | That girl, Melanie Blake, his test subject– | 那个姑娘梅兰妮·布莱克 他的试验对象 |
[11:26] | she received thousands of volts of electricity. | 她承受了上千伏的电压 |
[11:28] | That amount… | 那种电量 |
[11:28] | Would cause a power surge in the electric grid. | 会导致电网的电涌 |
[11:31] | I was about to say that would cause a power surge in the electric grid. | 我正要说那会导致电网的电涌 |
[11:33] | Here. Ninth and Henry. | 这里 第九大道和亨利街交界处 |
[11:35] | The power company recorded several surges around the time | 梅兰妮·布莱克被复活时 |
[11:37] | Melanie Blake would have been brought back, | 电网公司记录了这里有数次电涌 |
[11:39] | and multiple surges as recent as 15 minutes ago, same location. | 就在15分钟前又发生多次电涌 还是这里 |
[11:43] | I’ll get the Strike Force. | 我去集合突击队 |
[11:44] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[11:46] | I’ll just… | 那我 |
[11:47] | stay here, if that’s okay. | 就待在这儿了 |
[11:51] | Yeah. That’s okay. | 应该可以的 |
[11:52] | Yo, Alvarez! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[11:53] | We got a location on Dwight. Let’s go. | 我们知道德怀特的位置了 走吧 |
[12:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:05] | No. | 不 |
[12:10] | This goes here. | 这条接这里 |
[12:15] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[12:17] | Come on. Wake up. | 拜托 快醒醒 |
[12:20] | I just heard from our guy in the GCPD. | 我们在哥谭市警局的人刚刚通知我 |
[12:21] | They’ve got our location. | 他们查到我们的位置了 |
[12:23] | The others are gonna wait for us at the rendezvous. | 其他人会在集合点碰头 |
[12:26] | He’s still dead. | 他还没活过来 |
[12:28] | I know he’s still dead. | 我知道他还没活过来 |
[12:30] | I ran into some technical difficulties. | 我遇到了技术难题 |
[12:32] | Nothing that I can’t fix. | 我完全解决得了 |
[12:33] | Is everything plugged in? | 所有电源都插好了吗 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:36] | Try turning it on and off. | 试试打开再关闭看看 |
[12:37] | I did! Three times. | 试了三次 |
[12:39] | Look, you have spent the last year telling everyone | 过去一年 你一直在和所有人说 |
[12:41] | that the Prophet would return. | 先知会归来 |
[12:43] | People have made sacrifices for you, Dwight. | 大家为此做出了牺牲 德怀特 |
[12:45] | I left a really good job at the post office. | 我辞去了邮局上好的差事 |
[12:48] | The police are coming, | 警察要来了 |
[12:49] | and you promised them Jerome. | 而你答应过会复活杰罗姆 |
[12:51] | The others expect to hear him speak. | 其他人等着听他说话呢 |
[12:53] | They want to see his face | 他们想看到他的脸 |
[12:55] | and if you can’t do that… | 如果你做不到 |
[13:07] | You know, you make an interesting point. | 有一点你提的好 |
[13:20] | They want to see your face. | 他们想看到你的脸 |
[13:41] | No awakening for this guy. | 这家伙是醒不来了 |
[13:43] | Looks like Dwight took off pretty quick. | 看起来德怀特逃得挺快 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Like he knew we were coming. | 是啊 就像是他知道我们要来了 |
[13:53] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[13:56] | Holy smacks. Is that Jerome? | 我的老天爷 那是杰罗姆吗 |
[14:03] | Why’d he take his face? | 他为什么要割掉他的脸 |
[14:14] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[14:17] | I promised you Jerome would return | 我向你保证过杰罗姆会回归 |
[14:21] | and today your faith is rewarded. | 今天你们将如愿以偿 |
[14:26] | Jerome is here. | 杰罗姆来了 |
[14:35] | Behold the Prophet. | 看啊 先知来了 |
[14:47] | The Prophet is here. | 先知在此 |
[14:51] | Where’s Jerome? | 杰罗姆在哪 |
[14:53] | Where’s the hell’s Jerome? | 杰罗姆在哪 |
[14:55] | The Prophet is here. | 先知在此 |
[14:56] | Where’s Jerome? | 杰罗姆在哪 |
[14:58] | The Prophet is here! | 先知在此 |
[15:02] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[15:05] | Jerome is here. | 杰罗姆在这里 |
[15:08] | He never left us. | 他从没离开过我们 |
[15:10] | Each of you kept him alive. | 你们每个人都在为他续命 |
[15:13] | Each of you is Jerome. | 你们每个人都是杰罗姆 |
[15:15] | I am Jerome. | 我是杰罗姆 |
[15:18] | We are all… | 我们都是 |
[15:22] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[15:25] | I’m Jerome. | 我是杰罗姆 |
[15:26] | I’m Jerome. | 我是杰罗姆 |
[15:28] | I’m Jerome. | 我是杰罗姆 |
[15:31] | You are Jerome. | 你是杰罗姆 |
[15:32] | You are Jerome. | 你是杰罗姆 |
[15:33] | And you, and you… | 还有你 还有你 |
[15:37] | We are Jerome. | 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:38] | We are Jerome! | 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:40] | We are Jerome! | 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:41] | We are Jerome! | 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:43] | We are Jerome! We are Jerome! | 我们是杰罗姆 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:47] | We are Jerome! | 我们是杰罗姆 |
[15:51] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:15] | I was going through the evidence you recovered from the scene. | 我检查了你们在现场收集的证据 |
[16:18] | That phone was on the corpse next to Jerome. | 那手机是杰罗姆旁边尸体上的 |
[16:20] | The last number came from the precinct. | 最后一个电话是分局打过去的 |
[16:22] | Wait. You’re saying someone in this house tipped them off? | 等等 你是说这里有人向他们告密 |
[16:25] | It would make sense. | 那讲得通 |
[16:26] | They cleared out moments before we got there. | 他们是在我们到之前不久撤的 |
[16:28] | So we got a freaking mole? | 我们这里居然有内鬼 |
[16:32] | I was gonna replace that lamp. | 我正准备换那个灯呢 |
[16:34] | Is there any way to know who called? | 能知道是谁打过去的吗 |
[16:36] | The number came up as the main. | 只查到总机号码 |
[16:38] | So you can’t make some kind of gadget to figure it out? | 你就不能发明点小玩意查出来吗 |
[16:41] | Sure. I’ll get on that. | 行 我去弄 |
[16:43] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[16:46] | Everybody listen up! | 所有人听好 |
[16:49] | Everyone stop what you’re doing. | 所有人停下手中的活儿 |
[16:54] | We have a mole. | 我们这里出了内鬼 |
[16:57] | The cult we’ve been tracking was tipped off to our raid, | 我们对邪教的突袭被走漏了风声 |
[16:59] | and the call came from in here. | 这里有人打了泄密电话 |
[17:04] | It was sent to this phone. | 打给了这部手机 |
[17:07] | So… | 那么 |
[17:09] | let’s find out who the traitor is, shall we? | 来看看叛徒是谁吧 |
[17:19] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[17:19] | – Get him! – Stop! | -抓住他 -站住 |
[17:23] | No, no, don’t. | 不不 别 |
[17:25] | Get him in the room. | 带他进去 |
[17:26] | Get him in the interrogation room. | 带他去审讯室 |
[17:29] | Good bluff. | 好一招虚张声势 |
[17:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Everybody get back to work. | 大家回去工作 |
[17:39] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[17:41] | You scrub up nice. | 你收拾得挺干净 |
[17:42] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
[17:44] | About that… | 那个啊… |
[17:45] | I sent out the word. | 我发布了消息 |
[17:47] | Said you wanted to see everyone, express summons, | 说你想见大家 谈谈 |
[17:49] | et cetera, et cetera. | 什么的 |
[17:50] | And… | 结果 |
[17:52] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[17:55] | This is a rebellion. | 这是叛乱 |
[17:56] | Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒过你 |
[17:57] | But… I did warn ya. | 但我的确提醒你了 |
[18:00] | You have been such a friend, Barbara. | 你真够朋友 芭芭拉 |
[18:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[18:05] | What should I do now? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:07] | Well. If it were me, I would pick one of them, | 要是换了我 就选其中一个 |
[18:11] | the Duke, maybe, or Tommy Bones, | 比如公爵 或汤米·伯恩斯 |
[18:13] | and teach them a lesson. | 给他点教训 |
[18:15] | They don’t respect you, Oswald. | 他们不尊重你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:18] | In fact, you probably want to kill Tommy Bones and the Duke. | 事实上 你最好杀了汤米·伯恩斯和公爵 |
[18:20] | Just clean house. | 清理一下家门 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. Just… | 对不起 |
[18:29] | Well. I’m glad you can find the humor in it. | 很高兴你还觉得好笑 |
[18:32] | Did you really think | 你真以为 |
[18:34] | I would be so easy to manipulate? | 我那么好操纵吗 |
[18:41] | What was your plan? | 你怎么打算的 |
[18:43] | Take advantage of me while I was in a weakened state? | 利用对我不利的情势 |
[18:46] | Trick me into attacking my subordinates | 诱我攻击我的手下 |
[18:48] | so they truly did rebel? | 把他们真逼反了 |
[18:50] | Inciting war, | 引发战争 |
[18:51] | so that you could pick up the pieces? | 好让你渔翁得利 |
[18:56] | My dear, you are tragically | 亲爱的 你简直 |
[19:00] | out of your depth. | 太不自量力了 |
[19:01] | Oswald. I am your friend. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我是你的朋友 |
[19:03] | Perhaps I should call Tommy Bones. Or the Duke. | 或许我是该打给汤米·伯恩斯 或是公爵 |
[19:06] | Or any of the families, | 或是任意一个家族 |
[19:08] | and ask them if you really invited them to this meeting. | 问他们你是否真邀他们来会面了 |
[19:11] | What would they say? | 他们会怎么说 |
[19:18] | Yes? | 喂 |
[19:20] | He’s right here. | 他就在旁边 |
[19:23] | Tommy Bones. | 是汤米·伯恩斯 |
[19:28] | Yes? | 喂 |
[19:29] | You get the message? | 明白我们的意思了吗 |
[19:32] | We don’t work for you no more. | 我们不再为你干活儿了 |
[19:34] | Your day is done, freak. | 你的风光日子结束了 怪胎 |
[19:37] | How dare you? | 你好大胆 |
[19:40] | I will gut you! | 看我不宰了你 |
[19:42] | I will hang your entrails from every lamppost in Gotham! | 我要把你的肠子挂在哥谭的每根灯柱上 |
[19:45] | Then Nygma dies. | 那尼格玛就没命 |
[19:48] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | Walk away quiet. Maybe we’ll send him back in one piece. | 平静退出 或许我们就把他完好无损地送回去 |
[19:53] | We’ll even let you keep being mayor. | 我们甚至可以让你继续当市长 |
[19:58] | They have Ed. | 他们抓了爱德 |
[20:00] | They’re holding him hostage. | 他们在拿他当人质 |
[20:03] | I will kill them. | 我要杀了他们 |
[20:05] | Every one of them! | 一个都不留 |
[20:08] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:09] | I have to gather my men. | 我得去集结手下 |
[20:21] | Put her on. | 叫她听 |
[20:28] | He bought it. | 他信了 |
[20:33] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[20:34] | So we’re good, now? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[20:36] | I said all you told me. | 你叫我说的我都说了 |
[20:37] | Yeah. We’re good. | 嗯 我们没事了 |
[20:44] | Officer Andrew Dove, six years with the GCPD, | 安德鲁·达夫警官 在哥谭市警局干了六年 |
[20:48] | twice decorated. | 两次授勋 |
[20:50] | Up for promotion in six months. | 六个月后就能升职 |
[20:54] | Well, congrats, pal, | 恭喜 哥们 |
[20:56] | ’cause you’re going to Blackgate, | 你要去黑门了 |
[20:57] | and they love cops there. | 那里的人可喜欢警察了 |
[20:59] | I stopped being a cop a long time ago. | 我早就不是警察了 |
[21:01] | The hell you did. | 胡说 |
[21:03] | No one ever stops being a cop. | 一日警察 终身警察 |
[21:05] | You were here | 你当时也在 |
[21:06] | when Jerome and the Maniax attacked. | 亲身经历了杰罗姆和疯子帮的袭击 |
[21:09] | You defended this house against him. | 你维护了这个警局 对付过他 |
[21:12] | And that’s the night I changed. | 就在那晚 我变了 |
[21:14] | Don’t waste your breath, Jim. | 别费口舌了 吉姆 |
[21:16] | Let’s put him on a bus to Blackgate, | 送他去黑门 |
[21:18] | stick a target on his back and forget about him! | 让他成为众矢之的 然后忘了他 |
[21:21] | Good cop, bad cop doesn’t work on cops. | 红脸白脸那套对警察没用 |
[21:24] | At the very least, you two should have switched roles. | 至少 你俩也该换换角色 |
[21:29] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:36] | You’re gonna tell me what Dwight’s planning | 告诉我德怀特计划了什么 |
[21:38] | right now! | 马上 |
[21:43] | You think this is funny, Dove? | 你觉得好笑 达夫 |
[21:44] | How about this?! | 那这样呢 |
[21:49] | Hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[21:50] | Again! | 再来 |
[21:52] | If you insist! | 那我不客气了 |
[21:58] | Harvey. Harvey, no! No. | 哈维 哈维 别 别 |
[22:05] | 25 milligrams of sodium pentothal. | 25毫克硫喷妥钠 |
[22:07] | Give him a few minutes, he’ll tell you what you need to know. | 等几分钟 他什么都会告诉你们 |
[22:10] | Damn. | 我去 |
[22:14] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[22:16] | – Lee, stop. – Don’t touch me. | -小莱 站住 -别碰我 |
[22:20] | What the hell was that? | 那算怎么回事 |
[22:21] | You wanted Dove to talk, so now he’ll talk. | 你想让达夫开口 他这下会开口了 |
[22:22] | – You shouldn’t have done that. – Really? | -你不该那么做的 -是吗 |
[22:24] | Did I not just see Harvey punch him in the face? | 难道哈维刚刚没有在揍他吗 |
[22:27] | What about you? | 还有你呢 |
[22:27] | You brought a wounded suspect into the precinct | 你把一名受伤嫌犯带回了警局 |
[22:29] | instead of taking him to the hospital, | 而不是送去医院 |
[22:30] | because you wanted to interrogate him. | 就因为你想审讯他 |
[22:32] | You guys can bend the rules, but I can’t. | 就许你们不守规矩吗 |
[22:33] | None of us should– me, Harvey, you. | 我们都不该那样 我 哈维 还有你 |
[22:37] | But especially not you. You’re better than that. | 但尤其是你 你不是那样的人 |
[22:39] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真感人 |
[22:40] | Would you stop it? | 你够了 |
[22:42] | Look, you want to blame me for Mario’s death, that’s fine. | 听着 你为马里奥的死怪我 可以 |
[22:45] | I can live with that, knowing you’re okay. | 只要你没事 我良心受得了 |
[22:48] | But don’t let your hatred of me | 但你不要因为恨我 |
[22:50] | turn you into something you’re not. | 变成另一番样子 |
[22:52] | Or what, Jim? | 否则呢 吉姆 |
[22:54] | If I change too much, you’re gonna put two in my heart, | 如果我变化太大 你也要两枪打死我 |
[22:57] | like you did to Mario? | 就像马里奥那样吗 |
[23:01] | I’ll talk to Harvey. | 我会跟哈维谈谈 |
[23:03] | You came back to the job too soon. | 你还没准备好回来上班 |
[23:05] | You need some time off. | 你该休假 |
[23:05] | Yeah, you do that. | 嗯 你去吧 |
[23:07] | And I’ll tell the commissioner how I saw the acting captain | 我会告诉局长 我看到代理警监 |
[23:09] | punch a suspect in the face. | 揍嫌犯 |
[23:12] | Don’t ever touch me again or tell me what to do. | 永远别再碰我 也别对我指手画脚 |
[23:18] | Jim, hey, it worked. | 吉姆 成功了 |
[23:21] | Dove gave it up. | 达夫都说了 |
[23:22] | Dwight’s heading to Channel 9 | 德怀特要去9频道 |
[23:23] | to make some sort of announcement on the 6:00 news. | 在六点新闻上发表什么声明 |
[23:26] | All right, call the station. | 好 打给电视台 |
[23:28] | – Have them evacuate… – I’m already on it. Let’s go! | -让他们撤离 -我已经打了 走吧 |
[23:33] | The GCPD has asked us to evacuate the building. | 哥谭市警局叫我们撤离大楼 |
[23:37] | They assure me that everything is under control. | 他们向我保证 一切都在控制之中 |
[23:42] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁都别想走 |
[23:50] | We’ve got a show to do, people. | 我们还要做节目呢 各位 |
[23:53] | And, as you know, | 你们都知道 |
[23:55] | the show must go on. | 表演必须继续 |
[24:11] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[24:23] | Well, that is quite a story. | 好精彩啊 |
[24:25] | You know, I know I’ve been dead, | 我知道我才死而复生 |
[24:26] | but doesn’t that seem kind of crazy to you? | 但你不觉得这挺疯狂的吗 |
[24:29] | Hey, maybe you’re dreaming. | 或许你在做梦 |
[24:31] | Try shooting yourself. | 开枪打自己试试 |
[24:38] | Tell me more about this cult. | 再跟我讲讲这个邪教 |
[24:39] | They think I’m pretty great, huh? | 他们觉得我很厉害 是吗 |
[24:41] | They’re a bunch of raving lunatics and idiots. | 他们就是一群疯子和白痴 |
[24:43] | Lunatics and idiots? | 疯子和白痴 |
[24:46] | My kind of people. | 正是我的同类呢 |
[24:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:51] | Head’s still a little fuzzy. | 脑袋还是有点晕 |
[24:53] | You know, I was just reborn. | 毕竟我才重生 |
[24:55] | Last year was nothing but darkness… | 去年就是一片黑暗 |
[24:59] | …as far as the eye can see. | 目光所及之处都是 |
[25:03] | I know you, right? | 我认识你吧 |
[25:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:07] | Did you and I ever, uh… | 你和我… |
[25:11] | God, no. | 天呐 没有 |
[25:12] | Why? Gingers not your type? | 怎么 不喜欢红发男生吗 |
[25:15] | I remember. | 我记得了 |
[25:17] | You’re Jim Gordon’s little… | 你是吉姆·戈登的… |
[25:20] | Twinkie. | 女朋友 |
[25:21] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[25:22] | How’s it going between you and Jimbo? | 你和吉姆怎么样了 |
[25:25] | You still together, or… | 还在一起吗 |
[25:27] | – No. – No? | -没了 -是吗 |
[25:31] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[25:32] | I really liked you guys. | 我很喜欢你们这对儿的 |
[25:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:38] | He killed my husband on our wedding night. | 他在我新婚之夜杀了我丈夫 |
[25:45] | Glad you find it funny. | 很高兴你觉得这好笑 |
[25:46] | I do. | 是好笑 |
[25:50] | I get why you don’t. | 我理解你为什么不觉得 |
[25:55] | You miss a lot being dead. | 死了之后错过好多事啊 |
[25:59] | You know what? Go ahead, enjoy it. | 知道吗 你好好乐吧 |
[26:01] | There’s about a hundred cops on the other side of that door | 门那边有一百个警察 |
[26:03] | ready to kill you all over again. | 就等着再杀你一次 |
[26:06] | I see your point. | 说得有理 |
[26:09] | It’s a business. | 这是个事儿 |
[26:10] | So, when I was last, you know, | 我上次… |
[26:14] | alive, | 活着时 |
[26:15] | I was about to kill Bruce Wayne. | 正打算杀布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[26:18] | I suppose I didn’t manage to… | 我想我没能… |
[26:20] | No. Right. | 没有 没错 |
[26:22] | Theo Galavan killed me, that jug-eared Judas. | 西奥·盖勒文杀了我 那个叛徒 |
[26:25] | Well, I suppose I should start by killing him. | 那么我该先杀他了 |
[26:27] | Theo Galavan’s dead. | 西奥·盖勒文死了 |
[26:30] | Who beat me to it? | 谁抢先了 |
[26:32] | W-Which time? | 哪一次 |
[26:35] | Galavan came back to life, too? | 盖勒文也死而复生了 |
[26:40] | That son of a bitch is always upstaging me. | 那混蛋总抢我风头 |
[26:43] | Well, I guess I’m just missing one thing, then. | 那么我只差一样了 |
[26:49] | Where is my face? | 我的脸呢 |
[27:04] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[27:10] | Hold your position. | 原地别动 |
[27:12] | Hold! | 站住 |
[27:19] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[27:22] | I’m on the scene now and we’re reporting live. | 我正在现场进行直播 |
[27:24] | The Channel 9 news station | 9频道电视台 |
[27:26] | seems to have had a hostage situation. | 似乎发生了人质危机 |
[27:28] | Uh, we’re not sure how many hostages… | 我们尚不确定有多少人质 |
[27:38] | It’s all here? | 都在了吗 |
[27:40] | 200 grand. | 20万 |
[27:43] | We did it, baby. | 我们成功了 亲爱的 |
[27:45] | Come on, let’s just get out of this town. | 好了 我们赶紧走吧 |
[27:47] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[27:50] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[27:52] | Yeah, smile. You won. | 是啊 笑一个 你赢了 |
[27:57] | You’re rich. | 你有钱了 |
[27:58] | Go away, kid. | 走开 丫头 |
[27:59] | Shut up, Cole. | 闭嘴 科尔 |
[28:03] | You caught me. | 你发现了 |
[28:06] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[28:08] | I just want to make sure I got it right. | 我只想把事情理清楚 |
[28:11] | You find out Bruce Wayne | 你得知布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[28:12] | and your abandoned daughter are a thing. | 跟你抛弃的女儿成了一对儿 |
[28:15] | You figure, | 你就想 |
[28:16] | “There’s an easy mark.” | “这目标好下手” |
[28:18] | You come back, make nice, | 你回来 装好人 |
[28:20] | do the whole mother/daughter bonding thing, | 跟我联络感情 |
[28:22] | and then pull this scam. | 然后耍这么一计 |
[28:26] | – That about it? – Pretty much. | -是这么回事吧 -差不多 |
[28:30] | You want to hate me, | 你想恨我 |
[28:32] | that’s your choice. | 那由你决定 |
[28:33] | – You’re damn right. – Why so angry? | -你说对了 -干吗这么生气 |
[28:36] | It’s not like your boyfriend cares about the money. | 你男朋友又不在乎这钱 |
[28:38] | I know he doesn’t care about the money. | 我知道 |
[28:39] | I don’t care about the money. | 我也不在乎 |
[28:41] | I care that my mother, | 我在乎 |
[28:43] | who left me when I was a kid, | 我年幼时抛弃了我的母亲 |
[28:46] | only came back to use me! | 回来只为了利用我 |
[28:48] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[28:49] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[28:51] | Please, don’t. | 求你 别 |
[28:56] | Don’t ever… | 永远别 |
[28:59] | come back. | 回来了 |
[29:09] | The time has come to reveal ourselves. | 我们该显露真身了 |
[29:13] | Gotham will remember… | 哥谭将铭记 |
[29:16] | No. History will remember. | 不 历史将铭记 |
[29:19] | Dwight? | 德怀特 |
[29:21] | Dwight? | 德怀特 |
[29:23] | The police are outside. | 警察在外面 |
[29:26] | Detective Gordon is on the phone. | 戈登警探打来的 |
[29:29] | It’s just like when he called Jerome | 这就像他在儿童医院慈善晚会外 |
[29:31] | outside the Children’s Hospital benefit. | 打给杰罗姆那次 |
[29:37] | Hello, Jimbo. | 你好 吉姆 |
[29:38] | Shut up, Dwight. We have the building surrounded. | 闭嘴 德怀特 我们包围了大楼 |
[29:41] | There’s no way out. Let the hostages go. | 没有出路 放了人质吧 |
[29:45] | You’re outside? | 你在外面吗 |
[29:46] | You are, aren’t you? | 你就在外面 是吧 |
[29:48] | Goody! | 天呐 |
[29:52] | The cult will never follow you, Dwight. | 他们不会追随你的 德怀特 |
[29:53] | I saw you, at the theater? | 我在剧院看见你了 |
[29:56] | You don’t have what it takes. | 你没有那个本事 |
[29:59] | Breathe, James. | 放松 詹姆斯 |
[30:00] | I haven’t touched a hair on your pretty girlfriend’s head. | 我还没碰你漂亮女朋友的一根汗毛呢 |
[30:07] | You’re just repeating what Jerome said to me last year. | 你只是在重复杰罗姆去年对我说的话 |
[30:10] | I am Jerome. | 我就是杰罗姆 |
[30:12] | No, no. | 不 |
[30:12] | You’re the understudy pretending to be the star. | 你是假装是主角的替角 |
[30:16] | You’re a fraud. | 你是个骗子 |
[30:17] | No, I am Jerome! | 不 我是杰罗姆 |
[30:19] | I am Jerome. | 我就是杰罗姆 |
[30:21] | And soon Gotham will know it. | 很快 全哥谭都会知道了 |
[30:24] | Well, for the record. | 我要说一句 |
[30:25] | you’re doing one thing Jerome never did. | 你做到了一件杰罗姆没做到的事 |
[30:27] | Boring me. | 让我觉得无聊 |
[30:30] | So the back entrance is a no-go, | 后门无法攻入 |
[30:32] | but we think we might have found a way | 但我们可能在通风系统里 |
[30:34] | through the ventilation system. | 找到了进路 |
[30:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好 行动 |
[30:38] | Dwight’s going live any minute. | 德怀特随时会开始直播 |
[30:42] | The Penguin killed the Duke and his crew | 企鹅杀了公爵和他的手下 |
[30:44] | because he thinks they kidnapped Nygma. | 因为他以为他绑架了尼格玛 |
[30:46] | Meanwhile, they’re still looking for Tommy Bones. | 而他们还在找汤米·伯恩斯 |
[30:49] | Who they won’t find, since you already killed him. | 他们找不到的 你已经杀了他了 |
[30:51] | And now these nimrods are terrified for their life. | 现在 这些呆瓜都担心自己的性命 |
[30:54] | Which is why they’re here with their guard down. | 所以他们都毫无防备地跑来了这里 |
[30:57] | You gotta hand it to Nygma. | 真是佩服尼格玛 |
[30:59] | He knew how to get Penguin to turn on the five families. | 他知道怎么让企鹅跟五大家族反目 |
[31:01] | Poor Ozzie is tearing apart everything he built. | 可怜的小奥在摧毁他建立的一切 |
[31:04] | Remember, when this is over, and we’re in charge, | 记住 这事结束 我们做老大后 |
[31:07] | Nygma dies. | 尼格玛必须死 |
[31:09] | You made a promise. | 你保证过的 |
[31:15] | Sealed with a kiss, baby. | 一吻为誓 亲爱的 |
[31:17] | Now, what about them? | 好了 他们怎么办 |
[31:19] | We’ve got option “A,” appeal to their reason– | A 跟他们讲理 |
[31:21] | convince them we alone can protect them from Penguin. | 让他们相信 只有我们能替他们挡住企鹅 |
[31:24] | Seems unlikely. They are men. | 成功可能不大 他们可是男人 |
[31:26] | You just like option “B.” | 你就是喜欢B选项 |
[31:30] | Fine, option “B.” | 好吧 B选项 |
[31:37] | All right, we worked it out. | 好了 我们都商量好了 |
[31:38] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[31:39] | Ed, honey, everything’s set. | 爱德 亲爱的 都搞定了 |
[31:41] | Penguin’s all yours. | 企鹅是你的了 |
[31:45] | Yeah, yeah, option “B”. | 嗯 B选项 |
[31:52] | Four… three… two… one… | 四 三 二 一 |
[31:56] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[31:59] | my name is Dwi… | 我叫德怀… |
[32:04] | My name is… | 我叫 |
[32:07] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[32:11] | History will call tonight the night of… | 历史将把今晚称为… |
[32:15] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[32:17] | No charisma, no stage presence. | 毫无魅力 毫无舞台气场 |
[32:19] | The time has come to reveal ourselves. | 我们该显露真身了 |
[32:23] | Though he is a handsome fellow, huh? | 但他的确挺帅 是吧 |
[32:26] | Hey, Doc, keep watching. | 医生 继续看 |
[32:28] | You don’t want to miss what happens next. | 可别错过接下来的好戏 |
[32:30] | Today, Gotham will remember. | 今天 哥谭将铭记 |
[32:47] | Oh, sorry! Didn’t see you. | 抱歉 没看到你 |
[32:56] | Put your weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[32:59] | We want to talk to Jerome. | 我们想跟杰罗姆谈 |
[33:04] | We want to talk to Dwight. | 我们想跟德怀特谈 |
[33:07] | We won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[33:09] | We just want to talk to you, Dwight. | 我们只想跟你谈 德怀特 |
[33:22] | The Prophet told us that we’re all prisoners, | 先知说 我们都是囚徒 |
[33:25] | slaves to a city that doesn’t love us, | 被一座不爱我们的城市奴役 |
[33:29] | but tonight… | 但今晚 |
[33:32] | tonight we rise up. | 今晚 我们崛起 |
[33:35] | We are all Jerome. | 我们都是杰罗姆 |
[33:38] | Each of you… | 你们每个人 |
[33:40] | …is Jerome. That’s the truth. | 都是杰罗姆 这是事实 |
[33:45] | All of us are Jerome. | 我们都是杰罗姆 |
[33:48] | We are all… | 我们都是… |
[33:52] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[33:54] | Cut the feed! | 切断信号 |
[33:58] | Keep them up where I can see them. | 手举起来 |
[34:00] | Dwight, stop! | 德怀特 站住 |
[34:05] | – All right, man, all right. – Just keep moving. | -好了 -走 |
[34:06] | Don’t make… | 别逼我… |
[34:08] | You can’t do this. This is the night of the awakening. | 你不能这样 这是觉醒之夜 |
[34:10] | This is the night of the awakening. | 这是觉醒之夜 |
[34:12] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[34:23] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[34:26] | That she was only after the money. | 她想要的只是钱 |
[34:28] | I-I wasn’t sure. | 我不能确定 |
[34:29] | Did you know?! | 你知道吗 |
[34:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:33] | It was obvious. | 太明显了 |
[34:34] | And you gave her the money anyway? | 你还是把钱给了她 |
[34:37] | The money wasn’t important. | 那钱不重要 |
[34:38] | She was lying! | 她在撒谎 |
[34:39] | What were my options, Selina? | 我还能怎么办 塞琳娜 |
[34:41] | If I didn’t give her the money, | 如果我不给她钱 |
[34:41] | she would’ve skipped town. | 她就会跑 |
[34:43] | So, you thought you’d pay her. | 你以为 你可以给她钱 |
[34:46] | Have her stick around, maybe get used to being my mom. | 把她留下 渐渐习惯做我的母亲 |
[34:49] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[34:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:53] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[34:54] | I didn’t tell you the truth. | 我没有告诉你实话 |
[34:55] | – It’s the same thing. – Perhaps, | -这是一样的 -或许吧 |
[34:57] | but telling you your mother was a con artist | 但告诉你 你妈妈是个骗子 |
[34:58] | who’d only sought you out for the purposes of getting money from me… | 她找到你只是为了从我这儿骗钱 |
[35:02] | didn’t seem like a very attractive alternative. | 似乎也不是很好的选择 |
[35:05] | You… | 你 |
[35:07] | and her… | 和她 |
[35:09] | you both lied to me. | 都骗了我 |
[35:11] | But for very different reasons. | 但动机很不一样 |
[35:21] | Fight me! | 打啊 |
[35:22] | Hit me! | 打我 |
[35:24] | Fight me! | 跟我打 |
[35:27] | Fight me! | 跟我打 |
[35:29] | No. | 不要 |
[35:34] | You know… the only reason she came back to Gotham, | 她之所以回哥谭 |
[35:39] | the only reason she tracked me down | 她之所以找到我 |
[35:42] | after 11 years… | 时隔11年之后 |
[35:48] | was you. | 就是因为你 |
[35:58] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[36:01] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[36:02] | We love you, Dwight! | 我们爱你 德怀特 |
[36:07] | I want Dwight taken back for questioning. | 把德怀特带回去问话 |
[36:09] | So much for the big awakening, huh? | 还大觉醒呢 |
[36:11] | Yeah, still, we should get some cars out on the street. | 是啊 但我们该派车巡逻 |
[36:13] | Dwight got his message out. | 德怀特把讯息发布出去了 |
[36:15] | A few lunatics could still respond. | 还是可能有几个疯子回应的 |
[36:21] | Lee? What is… | 小莱 怎么… |
[36:22] | Jim. I don’t know how, | 吉姆 我不知道怎么可能 |
[36:24] | but Jerome is alive, | 但杰罗姆活过来了 |
[36:25] | and I think he’s coming after Dwight. | 我觉得他会去找德怀特 |
[36:30] | Where’s Dwight? | 德怀特呢 |
[36:31] | I saw a uni walking him that way. Why? | 我见到一个警员带他去那边了 怎么了 |
[36:39] | Hang on, Dwight. We got a busy night ahead. | 坐稳 德怀特 今晚还很忙呢 |
[36:42] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[36:45] | This guy’s hilarious. | 这家伙太逗了 |
[37:08] | So… how’s it look? | 看上去如何 |
[37:11] | It’s good. It looks good. | 很好 看上去很好 |
[37:17] | You wouldn’t lie to me, right, Dwight? | 你不会骗我吧 德怀特 |
[37:21] | No. | 不会 |
[37:23] | It looks good. | 看上去很好 |
[37:26] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[37:32] | Say… you’re not mad, are you? | 你不生气吧 |
[37:36] | Mad? | 生气 |
[37:40] | What could I possibly be mad about? | 我能生什么气 |
[37:44] | You know, the whole cutting off your face. | 就是把你脸割下来的事 |
[37:48] | Buddy… | 伙计 |
[37:50] | you brought me back from the dead. | 你可复活了我 |
[37:52] | What’s a cutoff face between friends? | 朋友之间 割个脸算啥 |
[37:57] | I guess that’s true. | 这倒也是 |
[37:58] | You guessed right. Bingo. | 是吧 |
[38:03] | What are, what are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[38:06] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[38:13] | Nothing? He is out there! Someone has him! | 没找到 他就在外面 有人抓了他 |
[38:17] | Sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老大 |
[38:18] | Mr. Nygma wasn’t at any of Tommy Bones’s | 汤米·伯恩斯和公爵的常用藏身处 |
[38:20] | or the Duke’s hideouts. | 都没找到尼格玛先生 |
[38:22] | Santino. Hit Santino. | 桑蒂诺 去桑蒂诺那儿 |
[38:24] | He was close with Tommy Bones. | 他跟汤米·伯恩斯关系很好 |
[38:25] | I-I bet they are in this together. | 他们肯定是一伙儿的 |
[38:27] | Boss, got to tell you, | 老大 我得告诉你 |
[38:29] | I’m hearing some weird things. | 我听到些奇怪的传闻 |
[38:30] | Ed is in danger. | 爱德有危险 |
[38:31] | I will tear this city apart | 我不惜把这城市 |
[38:33] | brick by brick! | 全拆了 |
[38:36] | What? | 干什么 |
[38:37] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:39] | Ed, is that really you? Are-Are you okay? | 爱德 真是你吗 你还好吗 |
[38:41] | I… I can’t talk long. | 我…没多少时间 |
[38:43] | I snuck away to the phone. | 我偷偷溜到电话边的 |
[38:45] | Ed, who has you? Where are you? | 爱德 谁抓了你 你在哪 |
[38:48] | Kane Chemicals. | 凯恩化工厂 |
[38:50] | Hurry. Oswald, hurry, please. | 快来 奥斯瓦尔德 快点来 |
[38:52] | Ed? Ed? Ed? | 爱德 爱德 |
[38:56] | Uh, uh, c-come on. | 走 |
[38:57] | Now. No, Gabe. Not you. | 快走 不 盖布 你别来 |
[38:59] | You stay by the phone in case he calls back. | 你留下守电话 以防他再打来 |
[39:01] | Kane Chemicals, let’s go. Move! | 凯恩化工厂 快走 |
[39:04] | Nothing on the news van, | 新闻车没线索 |
[39:06] | but reports are coming in. | 但有很多报案 |
[39:07] | Random attacks, | 随机的袭击 |
[39:08] | looting… at least six fires in the past hour. | 打劫 过去一小时至少六起纵火 |
[39:11] | You’re telling me that ding-dong Dwight | 你是说那个白痴德怀特 |
[39:13] | actually got people to go ape? | 还真鼓动起人来暴乱了 |
[39:15] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[39:17] | As has been reported, | 我们已报道 |
[39:19] | Channel 9’s van was stolen this evening. | 9频道的新闻车今晚被盗 |
[39:22] | We are now getting video from the thief, | 我们现在接收到了来自盗贼的视频 |
[39:24] | which we will play in hopes it leads to his apprehension. | 我们将开始播放 希望可以让他落网 |
[39:28] | Testing. Testing. | 试音 试音 |
[39:30] | Campos, call Channel 9! | 坎波斯 打给9频道 |
[39:31] | Tell them to stop broadcasting this now! | 叫他们马上中止放送 |
[39:34] | Am I live? | 直播了吗 |
[39:36] | Am I on air? | 在播出了吗 |
[39:37] | Can you hear me? Ah, screw it. | 听得到吗 不管了 |
[39:39] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[39:44] | Some of you may know, I died. | 你们有些人可能知道 我死了 |
[39:50] | But take it from me, death is… | 但听我的 死亡 |
[39:54] | dull… | 很无聊 |
[39:57] | but coming back… | 但复活 |
[40:00] | that is something. | 就不同凡响了 |
[40:03] | Leave it to dying to give you a whole new perspective on life. | 死亡才会让你以全新的眼光看人生 |
[40:10] | And I would like to share that with you. | 我想跟你们分享我的看法 |
[40:13] | Uh, Officer, you look terrible. | 警官 你看上去很糟糕 |
[40:16] | Hey, you got… oh. | 你有… |
[40:18] | Tonight, Gotham, | 今晚 哥谭 |
[40:20] | in the darkness, there are no rules. | 黑暗中 是没有规则的 |
[40:23] | So, tonight, Gotham… | 所以 今晚 哥谭 |
[40:27] | do what you want. | 想做什么做什么 |
[40:28] | Kill who you want. | 想杀谁杀谁 |
[40:34] | And when morning comes… | 等明早来临 |
[40:38] | you, too, shall be… | 你也将… |
[40:42] | reborn. | 重生 |
[40:46] | – Oh, and, uh… – Dwight. | -还有 你是… -德怀特 |
[40:49] | I don’t forgive you for my face. | 我不原谅你割我脸的事 |
[40:59] | He’s at the power plant across the river. | 他在河对岸的电站 |
[41:01] | You’ll never make it in time. | 你来不及赶过去的 |
[41:02] | Go to the roof. Let me call a chopper. | 去屋顶 我叫直升机 |
[41:05] | We need a bird to go now. | 我们马上需要一架直升机 |
[41:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |