时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Bruce Wayne? – No. | -布鲁斯·韦恩 -不是 |
[00:05] | But you could be. | 但你可以是 |
[00:07] | They’ve done a wonderful job erasing the scars. | 他们除疤做得很棒 |
[00:10] | – Are you prepared? – Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -是的 |
[00:12] | But I still don’t understand how I can help save Gotham. | 但我还是不懂我怎么能帮忙拯救哥谭 |
[00:14] | You are only part of the plan. | 你只是计划的一部分 |
[00:16] | You know what must happen | 你知道如果他拒绝 |
[00:18] | if he refuses. | 我们必须如何 |
[00:19] | No one refuses the Court. | 没人可以拒绝法庭 |
[00:21] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:22] | I didn’t tell you the truth. | 我没有告诉你实话 |
[00:23] | – It’s the same thing. – Perhaps, | -这是一样的 -或许吧 |
[00:25] | but telling you your mother was a con artist | 但告诉你 你妈妈是个骗子 |
[00:26] | who’d only sought you out for the purposes of getting money from me… | 她找到你只是为了从我这儿骗钱 |
[00:29] | didn’t seem like a very attractive alternative. | 似乎也不是很好的选择 |
[00:33] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[00:36] | You need me, Edward Nygma. | 你需要我 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[00:38] | Just as I need you. | 就像我需要你 |
[00:39] | You killed Isabella. | 你杀了伊莎贝拉 |
[00:42] | I loved her, Oswald. | 我爱她 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[01:08] | Greetings, Professor. | 你好啊 教授 |
[01:09] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救救我 |
[01:13] | The building’s empty. No one’s coming to help. | 人都走光了 没人会来救你的 |
[01:16] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[01:20] | Wh-Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:23] | That… | 那… |
[01:24] | is an excellent question. | 是个极妙的问题 |
[01:26] | But I get to ask the first one. | 但第一个问题得由我来问 |
[01:31] | I can fill a room or just one heart. | 我能填满整个房间 或是一颗心 |
[01:34] | Others may have me, but I cannot be shared. | 其他人可以拥有我 但我不能被分享 |
[01:36] | What am I?! | 我是什么 |
[01:38] | What? | 什么 |
[01:40] | It’s a riddle. | 这是个谜语 |
[01:41] | Answer the riddle. | 告诉我答案 |
[01:43] | I… | 我… |
[01:45] | Knowledge? | 知识 |
[01:48] | Knowledge can’t be shared, Professor? | 知识不能供人分享吗 教授 |
[01:50] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[01:51] | You are the chair of a chemistry department. | 你可是一位化学系系主任 |
[01:55] | You’ve spent a career : sharing knowledge! | 你这辈子都在 分享知识 |
[01:58] | No! | 不 |
[02:06] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[02:11] | I’m not myself these days. | 我近来情绪不佳 |
[02:18] | Hands, please. | 麻烦伸手 |
[02:24] | I can be a member of a group, | 我可以成为一个群体的成员 |
[02:25] | but I can never blend in. | 但又永远无法融入 |
[02:27] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[02:28] | I… | 我… |
[02:30] | A shadow? | 是影子吗 |
[02:34] | The answer is an individual. | 答案是”个体” |
[02:37] | I expected more. | 你真让我失望 |
[02:39] | But then, | 但话说回来 |
[02:41] | none of the others did very well either. | 其他几个人的表现也不怎么样 |
[02:43] | The others? | 其他人 |
[02:44] | Oh, you’d know them. | 你认识他们的 |
[02:47] | One was an artist, | 一个是艺术家 |
[02:49] | one was a writer, | 一个是作家 |
[02:52] | one was a philosopher. | 一个是哲学家 |
[02:56] | The stars of Gotham’s intellectual and artistic constellation. | 哥谭学术界和艺术界的明星 |
[03:03] | Fallen stars now. | 但如今已经陨落了 |
[03:05] | Wh-Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[03:09] | My best friend recently said | 我最好的朋友最近说 |
[03:13] | there was no me without him. | 没有他 就不会有我 |
[03:20] | I shot him and dumped him in the river. | 我开枪打死了他 并把他扔进了河里 |
[03:21] | He was a sort of guide to me on my journey. | 他算是我人生旅途中的导师吧 |
[03:26] | You see, I know who I am, Professor. | 你瞧 我知道自己是谁 教授 |
[03:30] | It’s how to… be him… | 我不知道的是…如何… |
[03:35] | that is eluding me. | 成为他 |
[03:37] | I seek guidance. | 我寻求指引 |
[03:40] | I feel your every move, | 我能感到你的一举一动 |
[03:41] | I know your every thought, | 我了解你的每个想法 |
[03:42] | I’m with you from birth, and I’ll see you when you rot. | 我从出生就与你同在 我会看着你发霉 |
[03:46] | What am I?! | 我是什么 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | Well, that’s just too bad. | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[04:03] | No, no! | 不要 |
[04:20] | We’d gone to the movies. | 我们去看了场电影 |
[04:21] | My father wanted to cut through the alley to get an uptown cab. | 我父亲想穿过小巷去找去上城区的出租 |
[04:27] | The man came out of nowhere. | 那人突然就冒了出来 |
[04:30] | His face was covered. | 他蒙着脸 |
[04:33] | He had a gun. | 手上有枪 |
[04:36] | I remember how cold it was. | 我还记得当时的阴冷 |
[04:39] | I heard a cat. | 我听到一声猫叫 |
[04:41] | He shot them both, and I did… | 他开枪打了我父母 而我… |
[04:43] | I did nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[04:48] | Excellent, my dear. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[04:50] | You truly are Bruce Wayne. | 你完全就是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[05:04] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[05:05] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[05:06] | Then proceed. | 那就开始 |
[05:07] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[05:09] | And on your end, I hope your nephew is amenable. | 至于你 你侄子最好听话 |
[05:13] | Should he refuse, you know what must happen. | 要是他拒绝 你知道后果 |
[05:16] | I know the rules, Kathryn. | 我知道规矩 凯瑟琳 |
[05:24] | We are to proceed. | 我们可以继续 |
[05:26] | Do the rest. | 说完 |
[05:32] | Alfred Pennyworth is my guardian. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯是我的监护人 |
[05:35] | He has been with me since I can remember. | 从我记事起 他就在我身边 |
[05:40] | 市长失踪案毫无头绪 哥谭市人民担心科波特已遭不测 | |
[06:02] | What did I tell you about dripping on the couch? | 不是叫你别把水滴在沙发上吗 |
[06:04] | You are the only person I know who frets about | 你是我知道的唯一一个担心自己 |
[06:06] | his drug-induced hallucination making a mess. | 用药物催生的幻觉会弄脏东西的人 |
[06:09] | But… | 但是 |
[06:11] | if it makes you happy. | 要是能让你开心的话 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I wonder how long you will be the public face of grief | 不知大家知道你杀了自己的挚友后 |
[06:17] | when people hear that you killed your best friend. | 你这个悲恸代表的形象还能撑多久 |
[06:25] | And then there are your | 还有你那些 |
[06:27] | extracurricular activities. | 课外活动 |
[06:31] | How many are we up to now? | 现在多少个了 |
[06:33] | Five? Six? | 五个 六个 |
[06:37] | There was the curator, the writer– pretentious ass. | 那个馆长 那个作家 装逼的混蛋 |
[06:41] | So frustrating. | 真是恼人 |
[06:44] | They all fit the profile– High I.Q., driven, creative. | 他们都有高智商 有追求 有创造力 |
[06:49] | Yet each one failed. | 但所有人都失败了 |
[06:53] | You must be the first person in history to go on a killing spree | 你肯定是史上第一个为了寻找人生导师 |
[06:55] | in order to find a life coach. | 而连环杀人的 |
[06:57] | Perhaps you should ditch the riddles. | 也许你应该放弃谜语 |
[06:59] | No. | 不行 |
[07:01] | A good riddle reveals the asker. | 一则好谜语能反映提问者 |
[07:03] | To solve it is to solve the mystery of the person posing it. | 解决它就是解开出题人的身份 |
[07:06] | If I can find someone to solve my riddles, | 如果我能找到解开我谜语的人 |
[07:09] | I can find someone to help me. | 就能找到帮助我的人 |
[07:10] | Do you really think you’re gonna find someone | 你真觉得你能找到一个人 |
[07:12] | who can teach you how to be a villain? | 来教你成为坏人吗 |
[07:13] | Yes! | 是的 |
[07:14] | Of course I am. | 我当然能找到 |
[07:16] | You said yourself | 你自己说了 |
[07:17] | there is no Edward Nygma without the Penguin. | 没有企鹅 就没有爱德华·尼格玛 |
[07:20] | But knowing who I am… | 但了解我的本质 |
[07:24] | and knowing how to be him– those are separate things. | 和知道怎么成为他 两者是有区别的 |
[07:26] | Ed, villains do not have teachers! | 爱德 坏人不是教出来的 |
[07:29] | I made myself into the Penguin | 我把菲什·穆尼推下楼 |
[07:30] | when I threw Fish Mooney off a building. | 而因此成为了企鹅 |
[07:33] | I didn’t have anyone’s help. | 我没靠任何人帮忙 |
[07:36] | How interesting. | 真有意思 |
[07:39] | Perhaps I’m thinking about this all wrong. | 也许我想错了 |
[07:40] | Obviously. | 显然啊 |
[07:43] | I don’t need a teacher. | 我不需要一个导师 |
[07:44] | I need an enemy. | 我需要一个敌人 |
[07:46] | No, that is not… | 不 这不是… |
[07:47] | The greatest villains have always been | 最厉害的坏人都是 |
[07:49] | defined by the men that try to stop them! | 由那些阻止他的人定义的 |
[07:53] | And I know the perfect man. | 我知道一个最佳人选 |
[07:57] | Please, do not say… | 拜托 别说… |
[07:59] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[08:03] | A serial killer of smart people? | 一个对聪明人下手的连环杀手 |
[08:06] | In the last few weeks, six members of Gotham’s | 过去几周 哥谭市内 |
[08:09] | intellectual and artistic elite have killed themselves | 有六名知识分子和艺术精英要么自杀了 |
[08:12] | or died in strange accidents? | 要么死于离奇的意外 |
[08:14] | Last night, an old professor of mine died in a lab fire. | 昨晚 我的一个老教授死于实验室火灾 |
[08:17] | At a certain point, coincidence becomes pattern. | 到了一定时候 巧合就形成规律了 |
[08:20] | You getting bored down in the lab, Lucius? | 你在实验室待得无聊了吗 卢修斯 |
[08:22] | Yes, but that is not why you should look at this. | 是 但那不是你该调查此事的理由 |
[08:25] | Listen, we are still finding bodies | 听着 我们还在接二连三地找到 |
[08:28] | from Jerome’s night of murder and mayhem, | 杰罗姆谋杀闹事那晚留下的尸体 |
[08:30] | not to mention out looking for our dear missing mayor. | 更别提还得派人找我们失踪的市长大人 |
[08:34] | I do not have the resources to allocate to your hunch. | 我无法调动资源去追查你的猜测 |
[08:38] | Did you hear how I used that word “allocate,” hmm? | 你听到我用”调动”这么高端的词了吧 |
[08:42] | Let me call Gordon. | 让我联系戈登 |
[08:43] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[08:44] | The man’s due R&R. | 他早该放假了 |
[08:45] | Besides, he’s reconnecting with some long-lost uncle or something. | 再说 他正在跟多年失联的叔叔什么重聚呢 |
[08:50] | Jim Gordon? | 吉姆·戈登 |
[08:51] | Detective Jim Gordon? | 吉姆·戈登警探 |
[08:53] | Gordon ain’t here. | 戈登不在 |
[08:54] | So give me the message, fruit guy. | 把消息传给我吧 水果男 |
[08:59] | *Six masters have passed* | *六位智者已逝* |
[09:02] | *There’s about to be more* | *还会有更多人殒命* |
[09:04] | *A king, a queen* | *一位国王 一位王后* |
[09:06] | *And their corps* | *以及他们的军队* |
[09:08] | *The key to saving them* | *拯救他们的关键* |
[09:10] | *Is on this card* | *都写在这张卡上* |
[09:12] | *So won’t you please help them* | *不如你们帮帮他们* |
[09:14] | *By making this…* | *用这个…* |
[09:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 别唱了 别唱了 |
[09:17] | One more time. | 再唱一次 |
[09:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[09:22] | “Six masters passed.” | 六位智者已逝 |
[09:24] | That could be the six murders. | 可能是指那六宗杀人案 |
[09:26] | I told you… | 我告诉你了 |
[09:27] | Harvey, the killer’s sending Gordon a clue. | 哈维 凶手在给戈登寄线索 |
[09:30] | He’s gonna kill again. | 他会再次犯案的 |
[09:31] | Okay, say you’re right. | 就当你说得对吧 |
[09:32] | Now, which way is up on this thing? | 这张纸哪个方向是正面 |
[09:34] | Let me see that. | 我来看看 |
[09:35] | “A king, a queen and her corps…” | 一位国王 一位王后以及她的军队 |
[09:37] | It’s a drawing of the Knight’s Tour. | 这是骑士巡游的图 |
[09:39] | Right. | 对 |
[09:40] | So the target is… | 那目标是 |
[09:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:06] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你出现 |
[10:07] | Like I had a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[10:08] | Oh, you’ll thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[10:12] | This is gonna be electrifying. | 这肯定会令人头皮发麻的 |
[10:27] | Knight to Queen 3. Mate in two. | 马到C3 两步杀 |
[10:30] | – Quiet, please. – Oh, honestly. | -请安静 -真是的 |
[10:32] | They call anyone a grandmaster these days. | 如今只要是人 就能被称为国际象棋大师 |
[10:36] | Can we discuss why you’re doing this? | 我们能讨论一下你为什么要这么做吗 |
[10:38] | I’ve told you why. | 我已经把原因告诉你了 |
[10:40] | The real reason. | 真正的原因 |
[10:45] | See, Ed, the trouble with | 爱德 和你的 |
[10:47] | talking to projections of your psyche– | 内心投射聊天的问题就在于 |
[10:49] | and you of all people should know this– | 你应该最清楚这一点 |
[10:52] | is that they know everything you know. | 他们知道你知道的一切 |
[10:55] | Including the things you’re trying not to know. | 包括你想不去知道的事 |
[10:59] | Gordon can’t help you. | 戈登帮不了你 |
[11:01] | No one can. | 没人能帮得了你 |
[11:02] | Face the truth. | 面对现实吧 |
[11:16] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:19] | No Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登没来 |
[11:22] | Well, then who solved… | 那是谁解开了… |
[11:24] | All right, officers. Of course. | 好的 几位警官 当然了 |
[11:26] | – How can I help you? – Yes, ma’am, | -有什么能帮你们的 -女士 |
[11:27] | we need to evacuate the building immediately. | 我们需要立即疏散这栋大楼 |
[11:30] | We’re in the middle of an important tournament. | 我们正在进行重要的锦标赛 |
[11:32] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[11:33] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[11:34] | Maybe this isn’t the place. | 也许不是这里 |
[11:37] | How interesting. | 真是有趣 |
[11:41] | Checkmate! | 将军 |
[11:44] | GCPD! Everybody out! | 哥谭市警局 所有人出去 |
[11:48] | Don’t move! Freeze! | 别动 站住 |
[11:50] | Forget what I just said. Freeze. | 忘了我刚才说的 别动 |
[11:56] | Why am I here, Uncle Frank? | 为什么叫我来 弗兰克叔叔 |
[11:58] | Maybe you want to tell me | 也许你想告诉我 |
[11:59] | where the hell you’ve been since I was a kid? | 你这么些年都去哪了 |
[12:01] | Or what happened between you and my dad? | 或是你和我爸爸之间发生了什么 |
[12:03] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我是想 |
[12:06] | But I need to know that you trust me. | 但我要知道你信任我 |
[12:10] | You’re family. Course I trust you. | 你是家人 我当然信任你 |
[12:13] | Did you ever do something | 你有没有做过什么 |
[12:14] | you thought was right at the time, | 你当时认为是正确的事 |
[12:17] | but would now give your life to do over? | 但现在却愿用性命换取重来一次 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:22] | Looking back, I’ve done too many terrible things like that. | 回想起来 我做过太多这种坏事了 |
[12:25] | But the worst was break from your father. | 但最糟糕的是和你父亲决裂 |
[12:29] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[12:31] | I loved my brother Peter dearly. | 我很爱我哥哥彼得 |
[12:33] | And you’re my brother’s son. | 而你是我哥哥的儿子 |
[12:35] | I came back to Gotham because of you, Jim. | 我回哥谭是为了你 吉姆 |
[12:39] | I want to make things right between us. | 我希望能修复咱俩之间的关系 |
[12:44] | So you shift your weight to your front foot | 你要把重心移到前脚掌上 |
[12:46] | as you swing your arm forward. | 与此同时挥动手臂 |
[12:48] | Just like chopping down a branch. | 就像是在砍木柴 |
[12:49] | Like, so. Easy as pie. | 就像这样 小菜一碟 |
[12:52] | Right, so, weight on the back foot. | 好了 重心在后脚 |
[12:54] | Blade comes back evenly. | 刀平稳地向后 |
[12:56] | And… What? | 然后 怎么 |
[12:58] | Precision under pressure is everything, Master Bruce. | 压力下力求精准才最重要 布鲁斯少爷 |
[13:04] | And a clear conscience. | 还要胸怀坦荡 |
[13:08] | Were you aiming for the window, Master Bruce? | 你是瞄的窗户吗 布鲁斯少爷 |
[13:09] | You keep distracting me. | 你总是在打扰我 |
[13:11] | Well, you should be able to hit the target regardless, | 你应该不管如何都能击中目标 |
[13:12] | shouldn’t you? | 对不对 |
[13:13] | I mean, you had rules about training, | 训练是有规则的 |
[13:16] | rules which would be impossible to stand by | 这些规则如果你不集中精神 |
[13:18] | if you remain unfocused. | 就不可能做到 |
[13:20] | Now, I sense there’s something weighing | 我感觉到有些事压在了 |
[13:23] | on your mind. | 你的心上 |
[13:25] | Miss Kyle, perhaps? | 或许是凯尔小姐 |
[13:26] | I’m not unfocused because of Selina. | 我不是因为塞琳娜才不能集中 |
[13:28] | Oh, right. I see. Right. | 好吧 我知道了 好 |
[13:30] | So it wouldn’t trouble you to know that she dropped a note off | 那你应该不会在意她在你邮箱里 |
[13:31] | for you in the mailbox, then. | 留了张字条吧 |
[13:34] | She asked to see you. | 她想见你 |
[13:36] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[13:40] | No. | 不 |
[13:43] | Selina’s been avoiding me for weeks. | 塞琳娜躲我好几个礼拜了 |
[13:46] | It’s gonna take more than a note to have me running. | 她想让我去的话可不能只凭一张字条 |
[14:02] | I got Alvarez and Campos | 我让阿尔瓦雷斯和坎波斯 |
[14:03] | looking into the other egghead deaths. | 去调查其他书呆子的死了 |
[14:04] | Hopefully, something will kick up. | 但愿能有所发现 |
[14:06] | Or else we can sit around and wait for him | 不然我们就只能闲坐着等他 |
[14:07] | to send us more singing fruit. | 再派来会唱歌的水果了 |
[14:09] | Maybe he has sent us a clue. | 或许他已经给我们线索了 |
[14:20] | You’re late. | 你迟了 |
[14:21] | I expected this call seven minutes ago. | 我以为你七分钟前就能打来了 |
[14:24] | This is Lucius Fox of the GCPD. | 我是哥谭市警局的卢修斯·福克斯 |
[14:26] | I know who you are, Mr. Fox. | 我知道你是谁 福克斯先生 |
[14:29] | And by the way, it’s bad manners to intercept other people’s mail. | 对了 拦下别人的邮件很没礼貌 |
[14:31] | You mean the telegram you sent Gordon. | 你是指你发给戈登的电报 |
[14:34] | He’s not here. Who is this? | 他不在 你是谁 |
[14:35] | You don’t actually expect me to answer that, do you? | 你不是真指望我会回答吧 |
[14:38] | Then tell me why you killed Professor Dyson and the others. | 那告诉我你为什么杀害戴森教授和其他人 |
[14:40] | – I know it was you. – I had no choice. | -我知道是你干的 -我别无选择 |
[14:42] | They failed my test. | 他们没通过我的测试 |
[14:43] | Now it’s your turn to try. | 现在轮到你来试试了 |
[14:46] | And if I don’t accept the invitation? | 要是我不接受你的邀请呢 |
[14:48] | There are lives at stake, Mr. Fox. | 人命关天 福克斯先生 |
[14:51] | Not just your own. Now, listen closely. | 不只是你自己的命 听好了 |
[14:54] | Tomorrow, when the pawn’s on queen, | 明天 当卒走到王后 |
[14:56] | you’ll find my next target in the belly of the beast. | 你会在野兽的肚子里找到我下一个目标 |
[14:58] | Solve my clue, Mr. Fox, | 解开我的线索 福克斯先生 |
[15:02] | and you’ll be one step closer to passing my test. | 你就能离通过我的测试更进一步 |
[15:09] | When the pawn’s on queen? | 当卒走到王后 |
[15:10] | Belly of the beast. | 野兽的肚子 |
[15:12] | And I’ll be one step closer to introducing myself to Gotham. | 我就能离向哥谭介绍自己更进一步 |
[15:18] | Once and for all. | 一步到位 |
[15:34] | Close. | 就差一点 |
[15:35] | Better luck next time. | 下一次会打中的 |
[15:37] | I missed on purpose. | 我是故意打偏的 |
[15:41] | Wanted to make sure my gun works. | 我只想确认一下我的枪能用 |
[15:43] | Oh, come on, Jim. | 得了吧 吉姆 |
[15:45] | What do you take me for? | 你当我是什么人啊 |
[15:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | You say you’ve done terrible things, you bring me out here, | 你说你干了坏事 你把我叫到这儿来 |
[15:50] | you promise me the truth, and I’m still waiting. | 还保证会告诉我真相 可我还在等 |
[15:52] | If this is a trust-building exercise, it’s not working. | 如果这是为了建立信任 那没什么用 |
[15:57] | What happened between you and my father? | 你和我父亲之间是怎么回事 |
[16:02] | Have you ever heard the old Gotham tales about the Court of Owls? | 你听说过哥谭市猫头鹰法庭的古老传说吗 |
[16:10] | Pretend I haven’t. | 就当我没听过吧 |
[16:13] | The Court is a secret society | 法庭是个秘密社团 |
[16:15] | that’s controlled Gotham for centuries. | 几百年来他们一直控制着哥谭市 |
[16:17] | Started by its oldest, wealthiest, | 创始人是哥谭最古老 最富有 |
[16:20] | most influential families. | 最有影响力的家族 |
[16:21] | The Court was once a mechanism | 法庭曾是用来制衡 |
[16:23] | devoted to maintaining balance in Gotham. | 哥谭各种势力的一种机制 |
[16:26] | But time and power have corrupted them. | 但时间的流逝和权力的增长渐渐腐化了他们 |
[16:29] | If it’s so secret, how do you know about them? | 如果这些都是秘密 你怎么知道的 |
[16:32] | Your father and I were both members. | 你父亲和我曾是其成员 |
[16:35] | I still am a member. | 我现在仍是 |
[16:43] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:44] | The Court doesn’t mean you any harm. | 法庭并不想伤害你 |
[16:46] | They have the highest regard for you. | 他们对你评价很高 |
[16:48] | In fact, they want you to become a member. | 事实上 他们想让你加入 |
[16:55] | Peters, | 彼得斯 |
[16:56] | we got a tip from a guy | 一个在一场豪华象棋比赛上 |
[16:57] | who electrocuted a bunch of players at a fancy chess tournament, | 电倒了一堆参赛者的家伙给我们留下信息 |
[17:01] | pointing us to a pawn on queens. | 指引我们去找走到王后的卒 |
[17:03] | Now, here, you work at a pawn shop on Queens Avenue. | 你刚好在王后大道的一家典当行[卒]工作 |
[17:06] | Coincidence? No. | 是巧合吗 不是 |
[17:07] | So? I don’t know nothing about that. | 那又怎么样 我什么都不知道 |
[17:10] | Why are you so close to me? | 你为什么靠这么近 |
[17:12] | Many interrogators employ the tactic | 很多审讯者都会采取 |
[17:13] | of invading someone’s personal space to destabilize them. | 入侵私人空间的办法 来扰乱受审者心智 |
[17:17] | Do you feel destabilized, Mr. Peters? | 你感觉被扰乱了吗 彼得斯先生 |
[17:20] | Is this guy even a cop? | 这家伙是警察吗 |
[17:21] | We can do this the hard way or the easy way, | 你可别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[17:23] | and I’m wearing my nicest suit. | 这是我最好看的西装 |
[17:25] | So I prefer the easy way. | 所以我更希望你吃敬酒 |
[17:26] | Hey, screw you. | 去你的 |
[17:27] | All right. Lucius, | 好吧 卢修斯 |
[17:28] | hit him. | 揍他 |
[17:29] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:30] | I’m wearing my nice suit. | 我穿着好西装呢 |
[17:32] | We’re disregarding the latter half of the clue. | 我们忽视了线索的后半部分 |
[17:34] | It said we’d find the target in the belly of the beast. | 那上面说目标在野兽的肚子里 |
[17:37] | If you want to do a cavity search | 要是你想对这混蛋 |
[17:38] | on this slob, go ahead, be my guest. | 进行体腔检查 随你便 |
[17:40] | – Hey, you could just hit me. – No one’s hitting anyone. | -你们可以揍我 -没人要揍人 |
[17:42] | I wasn’t even supposed to work today. | 我今天本来都不用上班的 |
[17:44] | I was covering for Teddy Thirio, | 我是在给泰迪·西利奥顶班 |
[17:45] | the owner’s cousin. | 他是店长的侄子 |
[17:47] | Thirio? | 西利奥 |
[17:49] | That’s the Greek word for beast. | 那在希腊语中是野兽的意思 |
[17:50] | You know, sometimes I think you just make that stuff up. | 有时候我觉得你净是在瞎编 |
[17:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:00] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[18:02] | Shepherd’s pie. | 肉馅土豆馅饼 |
[18:03] | – Again? – Well, you’re more than welcome | -又吃这个 -你可以来 |
[18:05] | to take over the menu, Master Bruce. | 负责准备菜肴 布鲁斯少爷 |
[18:07] | Did I ever tell you | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[18:08] | how I copped this recipe from an old lady friend of mine? | 这个菜谱是我从以前一个女朋友那儿学来的 |
[18:11] | Sylvia. | 茜尔薇娅 |
[18:12] | A memorable fling. | 那是一段难忘的露水情缘 |
[18:15] | Ended badly, though. | 不过最终结局不大好 |
[18:16] | Can’t remember what we rowed about, something idiotic. | 忘了我们当时吵了什么 反正很蠢 |
[18:19] | It left me reeling, Master Bruce. | 让我天旋地转 布鲁斯少爷 |
[18:21] | I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. | 我无法专注于学习 |
[18:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[18:24] | You think telling me a transparent anecdote | 你觉得跟我讲个目的性这么明显的轶闻 |
[18:25] | will make me run to Selina? | 我就会飞奔向塞琳娜了 |
[18:27] | No, I don’t. You see, Sylvia and I, we got closure. | 不是的 我和茜尔薇娅好歹做了了断 |
[18:30] | Now, it seems that Miss Kyle has offered you the same opportunity, | 看来凯尔小姐也给了你这样的机会 |
[18:32] | and I suggest that you… | 我建议你… |
[18:34] | you take it. | 接受 |
[18:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | If it’ll get you to stop, I’ll go. | 如果能让你别再提了 我就去 |
[18:47] | I’ll keep the pie warm for you, Master Bruce. | 我会替您温着馅饼的 布鲁斯少爷 |
[18:51] | Thirio’s not in his apartment. | 西利奥不在公寓里 |
[18:53] | Have Campos put out a citywide BOLO. | 让坎波斯发布全市通告 |
[18:56] | I’m going to the academy graduation. I have to, uh… | 我要去参加警校毕业典礼 我得… |
[18:59] | impart my wisdom on the new cadets. | 向新学员传授智慧 |
[19:01] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[19:03] | Is this what Gordon deals with? | 戈登成天就应付这个吗 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[19:07] | Have you seen my badge? | 你看到我的警徽了吗 |
[19:10] | The Chess Killer. How terrifying. | 国际象棋杀手 吓死个人喽 |
[19:14] | How will anyone sleep knowing | 人们想着国际象棋杀手还在逃 |
[19:15] | the Chess Killer’s on the loose? | 要如何入睡啊 |
[19:16] | It’s just a name dreamed up by some hack. | 只是哪个二货想的名字 |
[19:18] | Today will change everything. | 今天将改变一切 |
[19:19] | This is a mistake, what you’re doing. | 你就是在犯下错误 |
[19:21] | I don’t recall asking you. | 我怎么不记得我问过你 |
[19:22] | I showed you how to be Ed Nygma, | 我教你如何做爱德·尼格玛 |
[19:24] | a man who could run the underworld | 一个可以操纵黑社会 |
[19:26] | and operate in plain sight. | 在人眼皮底下犯罪的人 |
[19:28] | What you are planning is madness. | 而你的计划是发疯 |
[19:30] | No. It’s a way forward. | 不 是向前的路 |
[19:32] | And the fact that it scares you | 而它让你害怕了 |
[19:35] | gives me all the confirmation I need. | 更让我信心百倍 |
[19:37] | Ed, you are not sleeping. | 爱德 你不睡觉 |
[19:38] | You are taking drugs. | 还嗑药 |
[19:39] | You are having a conversation with your dead friend. | 还在跟你死去的朋友对话 |
[19:42] | Just admit that you are lost without me | 承认没有我 你已经迷失了 |
[19:44] | or you will destroy everything! | 否则你会毁掉一切的 |
[19:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[19:54] | *He’s fierce in my dreams* | *他在我梦中如此威猛* |
[19:56] | *Seizing my guts* | *让我腹中一紧* |
[19:58] | *He floats me with dread* | *他让我充满恐惧* |
[20:02] | *Soaked in soul* | *灵魂也战栗* |
[20:03] | *He swims in my eyes by the bed* | *他占据了我的视线* |
[20:08] | *Pour myself over him* | *我对他投怀送抱* |
[20:11] | *Moon spilling in* | *月光洒下* |
[20:16] | *And I wake up* | *我醒来* |
[20:18] | *Alone.* | *只身一人* |
[20:20] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:22] | I admit that killing you killed a part of me! | 我承认 杀了你 也杀了一部分我自己 |
[20:25] | But I will find a way forward no matter the cost. | 但我无论如何都会想办法前进 |
[20:29] | I will be born anew! | 我会重生的 |
[20:31] | And I will leave you behind. | 我会丢下你 |
[20:33] | Penguin saw you, Ed. | 企鹅看到了你 爱德 |
[20:35] | He was the only one. He made you! | 他是唯一看到你的 他塑造了你 |
[20:38] | There is no Ed Nygma without the Penguin! | 没有企鹅 就没有爱德·尼格玛 |
[20:42] | Meet Ted Thirio– came in about an hour ago. | 这是泰德·西利奥 一小时前送来的 |
[20:45] | Cause of death seems to be blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因似乎是头部遭钝器击中 |
[20:48] | However, Mr. Thirio also has | 但是 西利奥先生 |
[20:49] | a long incision along the right side of his abdomen | 右腹侧面还有一条长切口 |
[20:52] | that’s been crudely stapled shut. | 被用订书钉简单钉上了 |
[20:54] | The Chess Killer promised a clue inside the belly of the beast. | 国际象棋杀手说野兽腹中会有线索 |
[20:57] | Think there might be something in his stomach? | 他胃里会不会有点什么 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | You worked at Arkham Asylum. | 你在阿卡姆疯人院工作过 |
[21:04] | Why would a killer | 一个杀人犯 |
[21:05] | engage in this kind of cat and mouse? | 为什么要做这样的猫鼠游戏 |
[21:08] | Crazy or sane, at the core, most people just want | 疯狂或正常 说到底 大部分人都想知道 |
[21:10] | answers to life’s big questions. | 生命最大问题的答案 |
[21:12] | “Will I ever be loved?” | “我能得到爱吗” |
[21:14] | “Who am I?” | “我是谁” |
[21:14] | Although most people try to answer the question | 尽管大部分人都试着用合理的办法 |
[21:16] | in a logical fashion, while… | 解答问题 而 |
[21:19] | others… | 也有些人… |
[21:25] | Stuff Harvey Bullock’s badge inside a dead body. | 把哈维·布洛克的警徽塞进一具尸体 |
[21:28] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:29] | Means I know who the next target is. | 我知道下一个目标是谁了 |
[21:30] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[21:32] | Thank you, Doctor. Sorry. | 谢谢 医生 抱歉 |
[21:33] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[21:39] | “As you take the badge today, approach Gotham as you would… | “今天你们得到警徽后 对待哥谭就如 |
[21:44] | a cut of prime rib. | 对待一块上好的肋排 |
[21:46] | Have a plan, don’t be afraid, | 定好计划 别害怕 |
[21:49] | and have plenty of antacids on hand in case of indigestion.” | 为防止消化不良 随手准备一堆抗酸药” |
[21:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[21:59] | Well, seeing as how your department | 鉴于你部 |
[22:01] | is unable to locate our missing mayor, | 没能找到我们失踪的市长 |
[22:04] | I’m here to give the graduating class | 我是来替他向毕业班 |
[22:05] | a few remarks in his stead. | 发表讲话的 |
[22:06] | There’s no way I’m letting a cop-killer | 我绝不会允许一个警察杀手 |
[22:09] | address those cadets. | 对那些学员讲话 |
[22:11] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[22:12] | How is the view from the moral high ground, Harvey? | 道德高地上的风景如何 哈维 |
[22:14] | View’s perfect. | 很棒 |
[22:16] | Now get lost. | 滚吧 |
[22:19] | Oh, Lucius Fox. | 是卢修斯·福克斯 |
[22:22] | Must be about me. | 肯定是为我的事 |
[22:33] | Want to play? | 想玩吗 |
[22:34] | Come on, you guys want to play? You want to play? | 来啊 你们想玩吗 想玩吗 |
[22:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[22:44] | I’m looking for Selina Kyle! | 我在找塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[22:46] | Oh, I remember you. Bruce Wayne. | 我记得你 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[22:48] | – Listen, I don’t want any trouble. – You sure? | -听着 我不想找麻烦 -是吗 |
[22:51] | – How much cash you got? – Get him, Sonny. | -你有多少钱 -搞他 桑尼 |
[22:52] | Stop! | 住手 |
[22:54] | Sonny, I said back off! | 桑尼 我叫你别动他 |
[23:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[23:02] | Looking for you. | 找你 |
[23:04] | Can we go somewhere? | 我们能去别处说话吗 |
[23:05] | No. | 不能 |
[23:07] | I got to talk to Sonny. | 我得跟桑尼说话 |
[23:09] | We got business. | 我们有事谈 |
[23:13] | Does that shock your tender sensibilities? | 这让你敏感的神经受不了了吗 |
[23:15] | – He’s a thief. – I’m a thief. | -他是个贼 -我也是 |
[23:17] | – You can’t trust him. – But I can trust you? | -你不能信任他 -那我就能信任你了 |
[23:19] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | I should’ve told you I suspected your mother of lying. | 我该告诉你我怀疑你母亲撒谎了的 |
[23:23] | I was trying to protect you, Selina. | 我是想保护你 塞琳娜 |
[23:24] | I can protect myself. | 我能保护好自己 |
[23:27] | Just go home, Bruce. | 回家吧 布鲁斯 |
[23:30] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[23:35] | Why’d you ask me here | 如果你要这幅样子 |
[23:36] | if were going to be this way? | 又为什么叫我来 |
[23:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:41] | The note you left in my mailbox. | 你留在我邮箱里的字条 |
[23:44] | I didn’t leave any note. | 我没留什么字条 |
[23:47] | Don’t come looking for me again. | 别再来找我了 |
[23:51] | We’ll talk later, Sonny. | 回头聊 桑尼 |
[23:57] | Too bad your girlfriend split. | 可惜你女朋友走了 |
[24:01] | I don’t think she’s my girlfriend. | 我觉得她不是我的女朋友 |
[24:06] | Me neither. | 我也觉得不是 |
[24:09] | So about that money. | 那钱的事 |
[24:15] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[24:19] | Oh, poor Brucey. | 可怜的小布鲁斯 |
[24:22] | Staying down there, boy, big boy? | 要躺在地上吗 小子 |
[24:26] | Oh, he’s up. Big boy. | 他起来了 挺厉害 |
[24:46] | Hello, cadets. | 你们好 学员们 |
[24:48] | My name is Edward Nygma. | 我叫爱德华·尼格玛 |
[24:51] | Captain Bullock’s… tied up. | 布洛克警监现在…要事”缠”身 |
[24:55] | What a day. | 今天多棒 |
[24:59] | You all look just dandy in your uniforms. | 你们这身制服太帅了 |
[25:03] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[25:07] | I have one question for all of you: | 我有个问题想问你们 |
[25:09] | Light as a feather, yet no man can hold it long. | 轻如鸿毛 但没人能拿[屏住]太久 |
[25:14] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[25:21] | Well, no future commissioners here. | 这里是出不了警察局长了 |
[25:25] | The answer is… | 答案是 |
[25:36] | …your breath. | 呼吸 |
[25:52] | Think that’s for me. | 那应该是给我的 |
[25:53] | You Foxy? | 你是福小斯吗 |
[25:55] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[26:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:01] | Only one person refers to me as Foxy. | 只有一个人喊我福小斯 |
[26:03] | I have gassed a room full of folks with a deadly toxin. | 我用一种致命毒药毒倒了一屋子人 |
[26:06] | I cordially invite you to come upstairs | 我诚挚地邀请你上楼来 |
[26:09] | and play a game with me for the antidote. | 跟我玩个游戏 换取解药 |
[26:11] | This is game between me and you. | 这个游戏只属于你我 |
[26:13] | Come upstairs alone, | 一个人上来 |
[26:16] | or the cadets and Bullock die. | 否则学员和布洛克都得死 |
[26:19] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[26:27] | Well, look who it is. | 看看是谁啊 |
[26:29] | I’m so glad you decided to play. | 很高兴你决定来玩 |
[26:31] | Are you okay, Harvey? | 你没事吧 哈维 |
[26:34] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[26:35] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[26:36] | I want to hear Harvey say he’s okay. | 我想听哈维说他没事 |
[26:41] | Don’t try and outsmart this lunatic, Lucius! | 别想耍这个疯子 卢修斯 |
[26:43] | Cadets’ lives are at stake. | 事关学员们的性命 |
[26:47] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:48] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[26:50] | I will give you | 我会给你 |
[26:51] | three riddles. | 出三个谜语 |
[26:52] | For every riddle you get wrong, I cut a rope. | 你每猜错一个谜语 我就砍断一根绳子 |
[26:56] | You get three wrong, | 你猜错三次 |
[26:57] | and this excuse for a higher primate | 这只抱歉的高等灵长类 |
[27:00] | and the antidote | 和解药 |
[27:02] | around his neck… | 挂在他脖子上的这个 |
[27:05] | …fall over the ledge. | 就会摔下去 |
[27:12] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗 |
[27:14] | And if I get them right? | 如果我答对呢 |
[27:16] | Everyone lives! | 大家都能活 |
[27:17] | Even if you get just one. | 哪怕你只猜对了一个 |
[27:20] | Can’t say fairer than that. | 非常公平了吧 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:27] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[27:29] | First riddle. | 第一个谜语 |
[27:30] | I can fill a room or just one heart. | 我能填满整个房间 或是一颗心 |
[27:34] | Others can have me, | 其他人可以拥有我 |
[27:35] | but I can’t be shared. | 但我不能被分享 |
[27:37] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[27:39] | The answer’s love. | 答案是爱 |
[27:42] | What? | 什么 |
[27:44] | No. | 不对 |
[27:46] | No! | 不对 |
[27:47] | The… the answer is loneliness! | 答案是孤独 |
[27:51] | How do you not know that?! | 你怎么会不知道 |
[27:53] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[27:54] | No, Nygma. No, no! Oh, God! | 不 尼格玛 不 天呐 |
[28:04] | Ask me another. | 再问我一个 |
[28:06] | Okay. Second riddle. | 好 第二个谜语 |
[28:08] | I can be a member of a group, but can never blend in. | 我可以成为一个群体的成员 但又永远无法融入 |
[28:12] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[28:16] | A snowflake. | 雪花 |
[28:17] | A sn… | 雪… |
[28:20] | No! | 不对 |
[28:21] | No! No! | 不对 不对 |
[28:23] | The answer is an individual! | 答案是 个体 |
[28:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:27] | Snowflake is also a suitable answer. | 雪花也是合适的答案 |
[28:30] | No two are alike, making them by definition | 没有两片雪花是一样的 那么按定义来讲 |
[28:32] | individuals– therefore an answer | 它就是个体 因此这个答案 |
[28:35] | befitting your riddle. | 是对应你的谜面的 |
[28:36] | Okay. I don’t think you grasp | 好吧 我看你并不明白 |
[28:39] | how this works. | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:40] | You have to give my answer. | 你得给出我的答案 |
[28:48] | Oh, Mama! | 妈妈 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry! Oh, God! | 对不起 天呐 |
[28:53] | Oswald was right. | 奥斯瓦尔德是对的 |
[28:55] | He’s the only one… | 他是唯一… |
[28:58] | No! | 不 |
[29:00] | It’s just you. | 是你 |
[29:03] | You aren’t a good enough enemy! | 你不是个好敌人 |
[29:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[29:11] | No. Three riddles. | 不 三个谜语 |
[29:14] | Three answers. | 三个答案 |
[29:15] | Those are the rules, Ed. | 这是你的规矩 爱德 |
[29:16] | Okay. Final riddle. | 好吧 最后的谜语 |
[29:19] | I feel your every move, I know your every thought, | 我能感到你的一举一动 我了解你的每个想法 |
[29:22] | I’m with you from birth, and I’ll see you rot. | 我从出生就与你同在 我会看着你发霉 |
[29:25] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[29:26] | What did you do, Ed? | 你做了什么 爱德 |
[29:29] | What did you… | 你做了… |
[29:30] | What happened to Penguin? | 企鹅到底怎么了 |
[29:35] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 出事了 对吗 |
[29:41] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[29:43] | This is not gonna be good. This is not gonna be good. | 这不妙 这绝对不妙 |
[29:46] | You did, didn’t you? | 是吧 |
[29:47] | I feel your every thought– | 我能感到你的每个念头 |
[29:49] | I feel your every move, I know your every thought, | 我能感到你的一举一动 我了解你的每个想法 |
[29:52] | I’m with you from birth, and I’ll see you rot. | 我从出生就与你同在 我会看着你发霉 |
[29:56] | What am I?! | 我是什么 |
[29:59] | A reflection. | 倒影 |
[30:01] | Why does it always have to be three answers?! | 为什么总要是三个答案 |
[30:03] | Why can’t he get four?! Come on! | 为什么不能给他四次机会 拜托 |
[30:06] | Correct. | 对了 |
[30:23] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[30:24] | I never doubted you. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[30:52] | You. | 是你 |
[30:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[30:58] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[31:00] | How’d things go with Selina? | 跟塞琳娜谈得如何 |
[31:03] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[31:06] | You sent that note. | 是你送来了那张字条 |
[31:13] | And you’re dressed like me. | 你还穿成了我的样子 |
[31:15] | Even your hair. | 头发也弄得一样 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:17] | Like looking into a mirror. | 就像照镜子 |
[31:22] | Powerful knockout drug. | 强效迷药 |
[31:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:32] | This… is what I was made for. | 这是 我存在的目的 |
[31:42] | To be Bruce Wayne. | 成为布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[31:52] | How could you, how could my father | 你怎么…我父亲怎么可能 |
[31:54] | have been a part of this? | 会跟那有关 |
[31:56] | We were proud to join. | 我们当初很自豪能加入 |
[31:59] | We thought we were gonna do good. | 我们以为我们能做好事 |
[32:03] | The Court lied to us. | 但法庭欺骗了我们 |
[32:04] | Or we lied to ourselves. I don’t know. | 或者是我们自欺欺人了 我也说不清 |
[32:06] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[32:08] | You’re still a loyal member? | 你还是忠诚成员吗 |
[32:10] | They think so. | 他们以为是的 |
[32:11] | I was a true believer. | 我曾经是个真诚的信徒 |
[32:13] | God help me. | 老天保佑 |
[32:16] | I despise them with every bone in my body. | 我全心全意地鄙视他们 |
[32:18] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改变了心意 |
[32:21] | Your father | 你父亲 |
[32:22] | saw through their lies. | 看穿了他们的谎言 |
[32:24] | I didn’t listen to him until it was too late. | 我没听他的 直到为时已晚 |
[32:27] | When was too late? | 什么时候为时已晚了 |
[32:30] | When they killed him. | 他们杀了他时 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | No, I was there. | 不 我当时也在 |
[32:35] | It was an accident, a drunk driver. | 是个意外 酒驾司机 |
[32:37] | Just looked that way. | 那只是表象 |
[32:39] | I was there! I was in the wreck. | 我当时也在 我在撞毁的车里 |
[32:42] | I watched him die. | 我看着他死的 |
[32:43] | Car wrecks like that are simple business for the Court. | 制造那样的车祸对于法庭来说易如反掌 |
[32:46] | My brother was making trouble, | 我哥哥在找麻烦 |
[32:47] | and they killed him. | 他们就杀了他 |
[32:49] | As sure as I’m standing here now. | 这就像我现在站在这里一样真实 |
[32:51] | Now?! | 现在 |
[32:54] | Some 20 odd years later, | 这都20多年了 |
[32:55] | and you come and you tell me this crazy story. | 你才跑来告诉我这个疯狂的故事 |
[32:57] | Where the hell have you been?! | 你都跑哪去了 |
[32:59] | Where were you when my mom and I needed you? | 我和我妈妈需要你时你在哪 |
[33:01] | I’m truly sorry I wasn’t there for you, Jim. | 我真的很抱歉我没能陪伴你 吉姆 |
[33:04] | I had no choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[33:06] | The Court sent me overseas. I had to prove my loyalty. | 法庭派我出国 我必须证明我的忠诚 |
[33:09] | Why would you prove your loyalty to a group | 你要怎么向一群杀了你哥哥的人 |
[33:11] | that murdered your own brother? | 证明自己的忠诚 |
[33:13] | I knew they’d kill me if I didn’t obey. | 我知道如果我不照做 他们会杀了我 |
[33:15] | I chose to live. | 我选择了生存 |
[33:17] | Until now. | 直到如今 |
[33:19] | Why now? | 为什么现在来 |
[33:20] | Because now you’ve been asked to join the Court. | 因为现在你被邀加入法庭 |
[33:22] | Now I’m not alone. | 现在我不是一个人了 |
[33:25] | Now… | 现在 |
[33:28] | you can help me destroy them from within. | 你可以帮我从内部毁掉他们 |
[33:31] | Others have tried and failed, | 其他人曾尝试但失败了 |
[33:33] | but with you and I working together inside the Court, | 但你和我如果从法庭内部合作 |
[33:37] | we could bring the rule of democracy and law | 我们就能恢复哥谭的民主 |
[33:39] | back to Gotham. | 和法律秩序 |
[33:39] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么信任你 |
[33:40] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[33:43] | Because we’re family? | 就因为我们是一家人 |
[33:47] | You have to believe in something. | 你总得相信点什么 |
[33:51] | And while all the cadets survived the attack, | 虽然所有学员在袭击中幸存 |
[33:53] | police say the culprit, | 警察称罪魁祸首 |
[33:55] | former mayoral chief of staff Edward Nygma, remains at large. | 前市长幕僚长爱德华·尼格玛 仍在逃 |
[33:58] | Be on the lookout for a green suit. | 请留意穿绿西装的人 |
[34:00] | That’s right… | 没错 |
[34:01] | Good evening, Alfred. | 晚上好 阿尔弗雷德 |
[34:03] | And to you, Master Bruce. | 你也晚上好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[34:05] | Well, you seem remarkably chipper. | 你看上去好开心 |
[34:06] | Things went well with Ms. Kyle, I take it? | 那么跟凯尔小姐谈得不错喽 |
[34:09] | Selina’s Selina. | 塞琳娜就是塞琳娜 |
[34:10] | Ah, say no more. | 不用多说 |
[34:11] | You spoke. That’s all that matters. | 你们谈了 那才是最重要的 |
[34:13] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[34:15] | You up for some shepherd’s pie, then? | 想吃肉馅土豆馅饼吗 |
[34:18] | Sounds delicious. | 听上去很美味 |
[34:20] | Right. Jolly good. | 嗯 那好 |
[34:22] | I’ll be a mo. | 我就来 |
[34:32] | Team, spread out. | 散开 |
[34:34] | Lock down egress. | 封锁出口 |
[34:35] | We’re all clear. | 安全 |
[34:36] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:39] | Now upstairs. | 楼上 |
[34:42] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[34:44] | Captain, all clear. | 警监 安全 |
[34:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:50] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[35:20] | Hello, Foxy. | 你好 福小斯 |
[35:26] | So, the antidote around Bullock’s neck, | 布洛克脖子上的解药 |
[35:28] | that turned out to be grape juice. | 其实是葡萄汁 |
[35:31] | And the deadly toxin: plain old knockout gas. | 而那致命毒药 只是普通的迷药 |
[35:36] | Why the charade? | 干吗玩这种障眼法 |
[35:38] | Well, the point wasn’t to kill a bunch of cops. | 重点不是杀一堆警察 |
[35:40] | The point was to have you play my game. | 重点是让你玩我的游戏 |
[35:44] | But you killed Penguin, | 但你杀了企鹅 |
[35:45] | and you killed Professor Dyson and the others. | 还杀了戴森教授和其他人 |
[35:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:50] | Have you always been Foxy, Foxy? | 你一直是福小斯吗 福小斯 |
[35:54] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[35:58] | All my life… | 我这辈子 |
[36:01] | I felt like | 一直觉得 |
[36:02] | there was someone inside of me, | 我体内还有个人 |
[36:05] | someone stronger and… | 一个更强大 |
[36:08] | and smarter. | 更聪明的人 |
[36:11] | Someone that people would fear. | 一个会让人害怕的人 |
[36:13] | No one else saw that. | 别人都看不到他 |
[36:14] | Except Penguin? | 只有企鹅看到了 |
[36:19] | Except Oswald. | 只有奥斯瓦尔德 |
[36:20] | So, why did you kill him? | 那你为什么杀了他 |
[36:22] | Because Oswald killed the woman I loved. | 因为奥斯瓦尔德杀了我爱的女人 |
[36:25] | And with Oswald gone, is that the role I’m meant to fill? | 奥斯瓦尔德死了 你想让我接替他吗 |
[36:29] | To be your reflection? | 成为你的倒影 |
[36:30] | No. | 不是 |
[36:32] | Because I know who I am. | 因为我知道我是什么人 |
[36:35] | I know how to be him. | 我知道该怎么成为他 |
[36:42] | And you helped that. | 你帮了我 |
[36:44] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢 |
[36:46] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[36:51] | You killed six people. | 你杀了六个人 |
[36:54] | Seven, including Penguin. | 包括企鹅是七个 |
[36:56] | You just announced to the entire city | 你刚向整个城市宣布 |
[36:58] | that you are a villain and a murderer. | 你是个坏人 杀人犯 |
[37:02] | Ed, | 爱德 |
[37:03] | if there is any part of your mind that is not insane, | 如果你脑子里还有没疯掉的部分 |
[37:07] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:11] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[37:12] | Turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[37:18] | My actions seem… | 我的行为让你觉得 |
[37:21] | mad to you? | 疯狂吗 |
[37:25] | To anyone. | 任何人都会觉得 |
[37:29] | I… | 我 |
[37:34] | I just… | 我刚 |
[37:37] | killed the best friend that I have ever had. | 杀了我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[37:42] | My search for a teacher or an enemy… | 我寻找一个导师或敌人 |
[37:49] | …that was just me trying to hold onto him | 也只是因为我想再 |
[37:50] | for a little bit longer. | 挽留他一阵 |
[37:52] | But now I know who I am… | 但现在我知道我是什么人了 |
[37:56] | without him. | 没有他的我是什么人 |
[37:58] | So, who are you now? | 你现在是什么人 |
[38:01] | Oh, come on, Foxy. | 拜托 福小斯 |
[38:06] | I’m the Riddler. | 我是谜语人 |
[38:34] | I’ve always loved the view from here. | 我一直喜欢这里的风景 |
[38:37] | Not really a fan. You understand why. | 我不太喜欢 你明白的 |
[38:45] | I want you to know that our friendship | 我希望你知道 我们的友谊 |
[38:46] | meant something to me. | 对我是很重要的 |
[38:49] | I cared about you, and I miss you. | 我在乎过你 我想念你 |
[38:55] | Gee, | 天啊 |
[38:56] | almost makes up for being dead. | 简直能弥补我的死了 |
[38:58] | You do know the entire GCPD is hunting you? | 你知道整个哥谭市警局都在追捕你吧 |
[39:02] | Yes. | 知道 |
[39:03] | Well, not to burst your bubble, | 不是想戳破你的幻想 |
[39:06] | but wanted or not, no one is going to be afraid of | 但不管你有没有遭通缉 没有人会害怕 |
[39:10] | the Riddler. | 谜语人的 |
[39:12] | Maybe not yet, but they will be. | 或许现在还不 但他们会怕我的 |
[39:52] | Good-bye, Oswald. | 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[40:16] | Well… | 哎呦 |
[40:18] | look who’s alive. | 看看谁活过来了 |
[40:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:24] | Ivy Pepper. Are you stupid? | 艾薇·佩珀 你傻了吗 |
[40:29] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[40:31] | I pulled you out of the river. | 我把你从河里救了出来 |
[40:33] | Been nursing you for weeks. | 照顾你好几周了 |
[40:35] | So boring. | 好无聊啊 |
[40:37] | You sleep a lot. | 你老是睡觉 |
[40:42] | You look strange, | 你看上去怪怪的 |
[40:43] | like you’re gonna puke. | 像是要吐了 |
[40:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:54] | I just remembered… | 我刚记起来 |
[40:56] | there’s someone I need to kill. | 我要去杀一个人 |
[41:09] | Uncle Frank? | 弗兰克叔叔 |
[41:35] | How did he take it? | 他接受得如何 |
[41:36] | His interest is piqued, | 他起了兴趣 |
[41:38] | but convincing him will take some time. | 但说服他还需要时间 |
[41:40] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[41:43] | I won’t let you down, Kathryn. | 我不会让你失望的 凯瑟琳 |
[41:45] | I assume things went smoothly on your end? | 你这边的事都办妥了吧 |
[41:48] | The clone is in place. | 克隆人已经就位 |
[41:52] | What about Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩呢 |
[41:55] | He should be waking up as we speak. | 这会儿应该正要醒来了 |