时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[00:17] | I am not Bruce, | 我不是布鲁斯 |
[00:19] | and I won’t let you tell Alfred. | 我不会让你告诉阿尔弗雷德的 |
[00:20] | How you gonna stop… | 你要怎么阻止我 |
[00:32] | I’d like to introduce our newest member, | 我想向大家介绍我们最新的成员 |
[00:35] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[00:38] | Welcome to the Court of Owls. | 欢迎加入猫头鹰法庭 |
[00:47] | – Are you okay? – I just remembered. | -你没事吧 -我刚记起来 |
[00:50] | There’s someone I need to kill. | 我要去杀一个人 |
[00:52] | This virus isn’t a disease. | 这病毒并不是疾病 |
[00:55] | It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 它是我遇到的最好的事 |
[00:57] | I don’t need a cure. | 我才不需要解药 |
[00:59] | I will purge Gotham, | 我会清洗哥谭 |
[01:00] | and the innocents will thank me! | 无辜者会感谢我的 |
[01:03] | Their savior! | 我是他们的救世主 |
[01:06] | Their executioner. | 他们的刽子手 |
[01:17] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[01:24] | What’s this I see? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:25] | Captain Barnes being escorted away by the orderlies. | 巴恩斯警监被护工带走了 |
[01:52] | Who is this new player that enters the fray? | 刚刚加入战斗的新来客是谁 |
[02:11] | And with that, it was over. | 战斗这就结束了 |
[02:12] | Leaving me to wonder | 我不禁思考 |
[02:14] | what mysterious forces are at play in the middle of the night. | 这午夜出现了什么神秘力量 |
[02:22] | Captain Barnes. | 巴恩斯警监 |
[02:23] | At last we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[02:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:27] | Let’s just say I’m a fan. | 姑且当我是你的粉丝吧 |
[02:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:31] | The same thing you do, | 和你想要的一样 |
[02:33] | for Gotham to be judged | 哥谭接受审判 |
[02:35] | and the guilty punished. | 有罪之人受惩罚 |
[02:37] | Well, then release me | 那就放了我 |
[02:39] | and I’ll do just that. | 我会去执行的 |
[02:40] | Unfortunately… | 不巧的是… |
[02:43] | we’re looking to pass sentence on a much larger scale. | 我们想要更大规模地进行审判 |
[02:47] | And to do that we need what’s inside of you. | 为了达到这个目标 我们需要你体内的东西 |
[02:52] | The virus. | 病毒 |
[02:53] | Precisely. But don’t worry. | 没错 但不要担心 |
[02:56] | I’ll make sure he doesn’t drain you… | 我会确保他不会完全地… |
[02:58] | completely. | 抽干你 |
[03:05] | Hello, Captain. | 你好啊 警监 |
[03:08] | Strange. | 斯特兰奇 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 警监 |
[03:12] | This might sting. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[03:24] | Hey, Lee. | 小莱 |
[03:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:27] | My final report on Frank Gordon. | 弗兰克·戈登的最终尸检报告 |
[03:32] | Cause of death… | 死因… |
[03:35] | homicide. | 谋杀 |
[03:37] | I thought Jim’s uncle killed himself. | 我还以为吉姆的叔叔是自杀的 |
[03:39] | Did you? | 你真这么以为 |
[03:41] | Look, I know you’re upset. | 听着 我知道你很难过 |
[03:43] | After everything you’ve been through… | 在你经历了那一切之后… |
[03:45] | D-Don’t. Don’t you dare do that. | 别 你别往那个上扯 |
[03:47] | This is not about Mario. | 这和马里奥无关 |
[03:48] | Then what’s it about? | 那是为什么 |
[03:49] | Why are, why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[03:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[03:52] | Harvey, you are acting captain. | 哈维 你是代理警监 |
[03:54] | I want you to open an investigation | 我要你立案 |
[03:56] | into the murder of Frank Gordon, | 调查弗兰克·戈登的死 |
[03:58] | and I think Jim should be questioned. | 而且我认为应该质询吉姆 |
[04:01] | You’re accusing Jim of killing his own uncle? | 你是说 吉姆杀了他自己的叔叔吗 |
[04:04] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[04:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:06] | but I know that he is involved somehow, | 但我知道肯定与他有关 |
[04:09] | maybe not in his death, but maybe in covering it up, | 也许不是他杀的 但他掩盖了真相 |
[04:12] | making it look like a suicide. | 伪装成了自杀 |
[04:15] | And I want to know who else is involved. | 我要知道还有谁参与了 |
[04:19] | Are you implying I’m involved as well? | 你是说我也参与了吗 |
[04:25] | Tell me I’m wrong, Harvey. | 告诉我你没参与 哈维 |
[04:26] | Tell me there’s nothing else going on. | 告诉我没其他事瞒着我 |
[04:28] | Look me in the eyes and tell me I’m crazy. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我是我疯了 |
[04:33] | You’re not crazy, Lee. | 你没有疯 小莱 |
[04:37] | You’re hurt. | 你在伤心 |
[04:38] | And there’s nothing going on. | 而且没有其他事瞒着你 |
[04:47] | We used to be friends, Harvey. | 我们曾是朋友 哈维 |
[04:51] | I know you’re covering for him. | 我知道你在替他打掩护 |
[04:53] | I don’t know what he’s involved in, | 我不知道他卷进了什么事 |
[04:55] | but I’m gonna find out. | 但我会弄清楚的 |
[05:01] | The ruling council has decided to suspend all Court activity | 裁决委员会决定延迟法庭所有现有活动 |
[05:05] | in order to focus our attention on the preparations at hand. | 把所有注意力都集中在准备事宜上 |
[05:10] | Gotham’s judgment is imminent. | 哥谭的审判即将到来 |
[05:14] | To that end, | 为此 |
[05:15] | any members who have not | 任何还没有 |
[05:16] | submitted their list for review and approval | 提交名单待审核的成员 |
[05:19] | should do so today. | 必须今日内完成 |
[05:21] | We are adjourned. | 散会 |
[05:43] | Excuse me? | 打扰 |
[05:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[05:46] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[05:49] | Knock yourself out. | 随便 |
[05:53] | Her name’s Selina. | 她叫塞琳娜 |
[05:54] | Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[05:56] | She knew Barbara Kean. | 她认识芭芭拉·基恩 |
[05:58] | She used to hang out here. | 她以前常来这里 |
[06:00] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[06:02] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[06:03] | You don’t sound real close. | 听起来你俩不太亲啊 |
[06:04] | Oh, no, we were… kind of, | 不 我们…以前挺好的 |
[06:07] | but she was always really bossy, you know? | 但她总是爱使唤人 |
[06:10] | And then we got into this fight. | 然后我们大吵了一架 |
[06:11] | I was gone for awhile and… | 我离开了一段时间 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[06:21] | Try Gotham General. | 去哥谭总院看看吧 |
[06:24] | Did something happen to her? | 她出什么事了吗 |
[06:26] | I heard she fell out of a window and is in pretty bad shape. | 我听说她跌出窗外 伤得很重 |
[07:06] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:17] | I was supposed to put down my list of names, but… | 我被要求写下我的名单 |
[07:20] | nobody told me what for. | 但没人说是为了什么 |
[07:22] | Loved ones are to be spared from the coming judgment. | 审判来临时 所爱之人可以逃过一劫 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | It can’t be. | 不是吧 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry, this ward is restricted. | 抱歉 该病房闲人免进 |
[08:06] | What happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[08:12] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:14] | Police found her on the street. Looks like she fell. | 警察在街上发现了她 她好像摔下来了 |
[08:17] | Fell? | 摔下来吗 |
[08:18] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:19] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她会没事吧 |
[08:21] | No. | 有事 |
[08:22] | What do you mean, “No”? | 什么叫”有事” |
[08:24] | Tell me she’s gonna be all right. | 说她会没事 |
[08:26] | – She’s gonna be all right. – No. | -她会没事的 -不 |
[08:28] | You’re just saying that because I… | 你这么说 只因为我… |
[08:30] | …just… | 就… |
[08:32] | …tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话吧 |
[08:34] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们尽力了 |
[08:36] | All we can do now is make her comfortable. | 我们现在只能减少她的痛苦 |
[08:45] | Leave us and don’t come back. | 你走吧 别再回来 |
[08:50] | Don’t listen to them, Selina. | 别听他们胡说 塞琳娜 |
[08:52] | They don’t know what I know. | 他们不知道我知道的事 |
[08:55] | They can’t do what I can do. | 他们做不到我能做的事 |
[08:57] | I will heal you. | 我会治好你的 |
[09:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:09] | Isn’t it enough, you holding me against my will? | 你强行关押我还不够吗 |
[09:12] | Must you also hover while I work? | 还非得盯着我工作 |
[09:17] | I’d think you would prefer this | 我以为你会更喜欢这个 |
[09:19] | to playing nursemaid to Fish Mooney. | 而不是照料菲什·穆尼 |
[09:22] | I was able to save Fish Mooney | 我救下了菲什·穆尼 |
[09:24] | despite the fact that she had one foot in the grave. | 虽然她一只脚已经踏进棺材了 |
[09:28] | I took it as a personal challenge. | 我把这当作是个挑战 |
[09:32] | Grandstanding doesn’t suit you. | 哗众取宠不适合你 |
[09:35] | Were you able to accomplish what we asked? | 你完成我们的要求了吗 |
[09:39] | See for yourself. | 你自己来看吧 |
[09:45] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[09:48] | What do you want from me? | 你们想怎么样 |
[09:50] | Someone tell me what’s going on. | 谁告诉我是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | Previously, the Alice Tetch virus could only be transmitted | 之前 爱丽丝·泰奇的病毒只能通过 |
[09:55] | through direct contact with her blood. | 直接接触其血液来传播 |
[10:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:07] | Someone please help! | 来人救命啊 |
[10:20] | We’ve done it. | 我们做到了 |
[10:21] | You’ve weaponized the virus. | 你把病毒武器化了 |
[10:34] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[10:36] | No. | 不 |
[10:39] | You win, | 你打赢了 |
[10:40] | and you go free. | 就可以走 |
[10:43] | Pick up the stick, | 捡起木棍 |
[10:45] | and defeat this man. | 打败他 |
[10:50] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[10:51] | This is just another way of manipulating me. | 这又是一种你摆布我的方式 |
[10:52] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[10:54] | Prove me wrong. | 证明我是错的 |
[10:59] | All that pain and anger… | 所有的痛苦及愤怒 |
[11:02] | you think it’s strength. | 你以为是力量 |
[11:04] | It’s not. | 其实不然 |
[11:05] | You think can harness it– you can’t. | 你以为你能驾驭 但是你不能 |
[11:09] | You think it’s part of you, | 你以为那是你的一部分 |
[11:10] | but it doesn’t have to be. | 但并不非得是 |
[11:21] | Do you know why you were so easily defeated? | 你知道你为什么这么容易被打败吗 |
[11:25] | No. | 不 |
[11:26] | Your rage, Bruce. | 你的怒火 布鲁斯 |
[11:28] | It blinds you. | 它蒙蔽了你 |
[11:31] | You seek to control it, | 你想要控制它 |
[11:33] | and yet it controls you | 但它却在控制你 |
[11:34] | and has ever since that night. | 自从那晚开始就一直如此 |
[11:39] | Rage and pain are two sides of the same coin. | 愤怒和痛苦是一个硬币的两面 |
[11:44] | I can release you from the pain of that night. | 我可以让你摆脱那晚的痛苦 |
[11:48] | And when I do, | 到时 |
[11:51] | nothing will be able to stop you. | 就没有什么能阻止你了 |
[11:59] | Listen, Jim, | 听着 吉姆 |
[12:00] | we got a hit on the prints you lifted off the mask. | 你在面具上提取的指纹有线索了 |
[12:02] | Kathryn’s last name is Monroe. | 凯瑟琳的姓是门罗 |
[12:05] | She’s from one of Gotham’s oldest families. | 她来自于哥谭最古老的家族之一 |
[12:07] | Her address is 450 clinton Ave… | 她的地址是克林顿大道450号 |
[12:10] | Nice work, Harvey. | 干得好 哈维 |
[12:12] | Kathryn seems to be the only one who knows what the weapon is. | 似乎只有凯瑟琳知道武器是什么 |
[12:14] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[12:16] | Break in, see what I can find out. | 闯进去 看看能找到什么 |
[12:18] | What do you think, | 怎么 |
[12:19] | she’s keeping it on her fireplace mantel? | 你觉得她就把它放在壁炉架上吗 |
[12:21] | I searched the Court chambers. | 我搜过了法庭内室 |
[12:23] | She isn’t taking any chances with the rank and file | 她并没打算冒险让下层成员 |
[12:25] | knowing what the weapon is. | 知道武器是什么 |
[12:26] | If there is something to find, | 如果有什么可找的 |
[12:28] | it’ll be at her house. | 肯定在她家里 |
[12:29] | That’s a big risk. | 这风险太大了 |
[12:30] | You get caught, ball game over. | 你被抓到 游戏就结束了 |
[12:32] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[12:34] | Listen, Jim, about your uncle… | 听着 吉姆 关于你叔叔… |
[12:37] | Lee came into my office wanting to | 小莱到我办公室来 |
[12:39] | open an investigation into his death. | 想要对他的死进行调查 |
[12:41] | She asked me point blank what you were doing. | 她当面问我 你在做什么 |
[12:45] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么 |
[12:46] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[12:48] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[12:50] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[12:51] | she seemed like she was in a pretty dark place. | 她看起来情绪很不好 |
[12:56] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Not to add on, | 有 不是想给你添堵 |
[13:00] | but I got a call from a buddy of mine at Arkham last night. | 不过昨晚我在阿卡姆疯人院的哥们给我打电话 |
[13:02] | Barnes was transferred. | 巴恩斯被转走了 |
[13:04] | Transferred? To where? | 转走 转到哪 |
[13:06] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:06] | I got Alvarez looking into it. | 我让阿尔瓦雷斯去查了 |
[13:07] | But don’t worry, we will find him. | 不用担心 我们会找到他的 |
[13:10] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[13:11] | Jim, be careful. | 吉姆 要当心 |
[13:21] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[13:23] | Hello, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 |
[13:25] | Guess I shouldn’t be surprised | 或许我也不该太惊讶 |
[13:27] | you’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[13:29] | Yes, I am quite hard to kill. | 是啊 想杀死我可没那么容易 |
[13:38] | I take it this isn’t a social call. | 你这不是来拜访我的吧 |
[13:40] | I’m looking for Ed. | 我在找爱德 |
[13:42] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们还有点事没解决 |
[13:43] | And it turns out | 我发现 |
[13:44] | you are the last one who saw him. | 最后见到他的人是你 |
[13:47] | Yeah, before he escaped police custody. | 是的 在他逃脱警方羁押之前 |
[13:50] | “Escaped”? | “逃脱” |
[13:51] | From the great Detective Gordon? | 从大名鼎鼎的戈登警探手上 |
[13:53] | I think not. | 不会吧 |
[13:55] | Ed went on television demanding information | 爱德上电视寻找一个 |
[13:58] | about a group that runs Gotham. | 操控着哥谭的组织 |
[14:02] | A group called the “Court.” | 一个名为”法庭”的组织 |
[14:03] | And you called him and said you had that information. | 你还打给他说你知道内情 |
[14:06] | A ruse to get him to the GCPD. | 不过是为了骗他来哥谭市警局 |
[14:08] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[14:10] | But then you arrest him, | 但后来你逮捕了他 |
[14:12] | and, voilà, he disappears. | 可突然间 他消失了 |
[14:15] | Sorry, “escapes custody.” | 抱歉 “逃脱羁押” |
[14:19] | Can you see how I might think | 你能明白我为什么会觉得 |
[14:21] | you may have handed Ed off to this | 你可能出于某些原因 |
[14:23] | all-powerful group for some reason? | 把爱德交给了这个厉害的组织吗 |
[14:26] | For your own sake, Oswald, | 为了你自己着想 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[14:28] | drop it. | 别管了 |
[14:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:31] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[14:34] | Trust me, let it go. | 相信我 放手吧 |
[14:37] | Sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 我办不到 |
[14:41] | I assume the Court doesn’t like publicity, | 我想法庭不喜欢被公诸于众 |
[14:43] | hence Ed’s sudden disappearance after his television debut. | 所以爱德在电视上露面一次后就消失了 |
[14:46] | But that is exactly what they’re going to get. | 但我绝对会将他们公诸于众 |
[14:50] | Unless they deal with me in a civilized and professional manner. | 除非他们用文明专业的态度和我打交道 |
[14:54] | I’m sure you wouldn’t mind facilitating something on my behalf. | 你肯定不介意帮我促成这桩美事 |
[14:59] | My number is the only one in here. | 这里面只有我的号码 |
[15:02] | I will expect a call by the end of the day. | 希望今天结束之前能接到电话 |
[15:06] | Why do I get the sense I’m being threatened? | 为什么我感觉你是在威胁我 |
[15:11] | This is a favor, Jim. | 只是帮个忙 吉姆 |
[15:13] | After all, we’re old friends. | 毕竟 我们是老朋友 |
[15:17] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:44] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[16:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 太太 |
[17:05] | Kathryn. | 凯瑟琳 |
[17:08] | Detective Gordon, what is the meaning of this? | 戈登警探 你这是什么意思 |
[17:10] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[17:11] | Oswald Cobblepot is alive | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特还活着 |
[17:13] | and back in Gotham. | 回到了哥谭 |
[17:15] | He paid me a visit this morning. | 他今早来找过我了 |
[17:17] | He knows Nygma’s disappearance | 他知道尼格玛的失踪 |
[17:19] | has something to do with the Court. | 和法庭有关系 |
[17:21] | Is that all? | 就这点事 |
[17:24] | I’m tired of being kept in the dark. | 我再也不想被蒙在鼓里了 |
[17:26] | I want a seat at the table. | 我也要一席之地 |
[17:28] | How ambitious. | 真是有志向 |
[17:30] | You asked me to be on the Court. | 是你请我加入法庭的 |
[17:33] | Now, I have done everything you’ve asked. | 你要我做的我都做了 |
[17:35] | I think I’ve proved my commitment. | 我想我已经证明了我的忠心 |
[17:37] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道究竟怎么回事 |
[17:39] | I want to know what the judgment entails. | 我想知道审判的细节 |
[17:42] | And if you don’t like what you hear? | 如果你不喜欢你听到的内容呢 |
[17:45] | Try me. | 试试 |
[17:48] | Gotham is sick. | 哥谭病了 |
[17:50] | Crime and violence are so common | 犯罪暴力随处可见 |
[17:52] | the people have become numb to it. | 人们都已经麻木了 |
[17:55] | To heal the city, | 为了治愈这座城市 |
[17:57] | we have to force them to take notice. | 我们必须逼他们注意这些事 |
[18:01] | Force them how? | 怎么逼他们 |
[18:02] | By showing the people of Gotham their darkest selves. | 让哥谭人民看到他们阴暗的一面 |
[18:10] | I’ll consider your request. | 我会考虑你的请求 |
[18:14] | Now leave my house at once. | 现在马上离开我家 |
[18:24] | It’s Harvey. Leave a message. | 我是哈维 留言吧 |
[18:25] | Harvey, I know what the weapon is. | 哈维 我知道武器是什么了 |
[18:28] | I know how they’re gonna pass judgment on Gotham. | 我知道他们打算怎么审判哥谭了 |
[18:41] | The weapon is the Alice Tetch virus? | 武器就是爱丽丝·泰奇病毒 |
[18:43] | Kathryn said the weapon would “show Gotham its darkest self.” | 凯瑟琳说武器能”让哥谭看到它阴暗的一面” |
[18:47] | Alice Tetch was in Indian Hill for years. | 爱丽丝·泰奇之前在印第安山待了多年 |
[18:50] | They would have known about her. | 他们肯定知道她 |
[18:51] | It’s the virus. I’m sure of it. | 肯定是那个病毒 |
[18:52] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[18:54] | Well, that’s why you’re here, Lucius. | 这就是找你来的原因了 卢修斯 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry to throw you into the deep end of the pool like this, | 很抱歉突然这样拉你下水 |
[18:58] | but I need to know what we’re up against. | 但我需要知道我们要面对的是什么 |
[19:00] | You mean beyond a secret society that controls all of Gotham. | 你是说 除了控制了哥谭的秘密社团吗 |
[19:05] | Well, if they could isolate the virus | 如果他们能将病毒分离出来 |
[19:06] | they could transform it into any number of compounds | 可以将它转移到各种化合物上 |
[19:08] | that could be released on a large scale into the city. | 然后在更大范围内在全市传播 |
[19:11] | All they’d need is a sample of her blood. | 他们只需要她的血样 |
[19:12] | Well, they ain’t getting it from the source. | 那他们别想从源头得到了 |
[19:14] | After Mario broke into the hematology lab, | 马里奥闯入血液实验室后 |
[19:16] | they destroyed the rest of Alice’s blood. | 他们销毁了余下的爱丽丝血液 |
[19:18] | I mean, where do they get a sample? | 他们上哪去弄血样 |
[19:20] | They don’t need a sample of Alice’s blood, | 他们不需要爱丽丝的血样 |
[19:22] | just a sample of the virus. | 只需要一份病毒 |
[19:24] | The virus that she passed along to the people she infected. | 她传染给了别人的病毒 |
[19:27] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 |
[19:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:29] | Barnes wasn’t transferred out of Arkham, | 巴恩斯并非被转移出了阿卡姆 |
[19:32] | Kathryn kidnapped him. | 凯瑟琳绑架了他 |
[19:34] | So… if we can find out where he was taken, | 那么 如果我们能查明他被带去了哪 |
[19:36] | we can stop this. | 我们就能阻止此事 |
[19:37] | And how do we go about doing that? | 那要怎么做 |
[19:41] | I found this in Kathryn’s study. | 我在凯瑟琳的书房里发现了这个 |
[19:43] | – Any idea what lab it belongs to? – No. | -知道是哪个实验室的吗 -不 |
[19:46] | But when I was running the Wayne Enterprises R&D division, | 但我之前管理韦恩集团研发部时 |
[19:50] | we only had a half dozen off-site labs. | 我们只有六个非本部实验室 |
[19:53] | Barnes isn’t exactly the kind of guy who’s gonna blend in. | 巴恩斯又比较招眼 |
[19:56] | It’d have to be somewhere isolated, | 肯定是在与外界隔绝的地方 |
[19:57] | and small enough for them to control. | 又足够小 方便他们控制 |
[20:01] | I think I know where they took him. | 我可能知道他们带他去了哪 |
[20:15] | Just put them down wherever there’s space, | 找空地方把花放下 |
[20:16] | and then go back to where I found you. | 然后回到之前的岗位上吧 |
[20:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[20:21] | Selina, | 塞琳娜 |
[20:22] | I would like to introduce you to nepeta Cataria. | 我想向你介绍 猫薄荷 |
[20:27] | Or, rather, a very specialized strain of a plant | 应该说 是一株我在培植的 |
[20:30] | that I’ve been cultivating. | 很特别的植株 |
[20:32] | This guy is a “break in case of emergency” type of deal. | 这家伙是”仅限紧急情况使用”的 |
[20:41] | You’ve always been there for me. | 你一直照顾我 |
[20:44] | Even when I screwed things up. | 哪怕是我搞砸时 |
[20:48] | Which was most of the time. | 而我总搞砸 |
[20:50] | Just breathe deep, | 深呼吸 |
[20:52] | and I’ll be here when you wake up. | 你醒来时 我会在这儿的 |
[20:59] | Just wake up, okay? | 醒来吧 |
[21:07] | Are we going back to the alley where my parents were murdered? | 我们又要回我父母被杀的小巷吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不 |
[21:11] | There’s another memory I want to start with. | 我想带你看看另一段记忆 |
[21:14] | The first time you felt the rage after your parents’ death– | 你父母死后 你第一次感到愤怒的时候 |
[21:18] | Do you remember? | 记得吗 |
[21:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:20] | The rage from that day continues to burn inside of you, | 那天的愤怒一直在你体内燃烧 |
[21:23] | feeding on your pain, | 以你的痛苦为力量 |
[21:24] | blinding you from everything else, | 让你看不到其他一切 |
[21:26] | and, if left unchecked, will one day consume you. | 如果不加以控制 有一日它会吞没你 |
[21:30] | We need to remove it before that happens. | 我们得在那之前移除它 |
[21:32] | You want me to give up my memory of that day? | 你要我放弃那天的记忆 |
[21:35] | No. The events themselves will remain. | 不 发生的事你会记住 |
[21:38] | I’m only talking about releasing you | 我只是想帮你摆脱 |
[21:41] | from the destructive emotions connected with them. | 与之相关的毁灭性情绪 |
[21:45] | And if I don’t want to be released? | 如果我不想摆脱呢 |
[21:46] | You have chosen your prison, Bruce. | 你选择了你的监狱 布鲁斯 |
[21:48] | I’m offering you a way out. | 我在给你提供出路 |
[21:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:52] | You said I was to become the protector of Gotham. | 你说我要成为哥谭的保护者 |
[21:56] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[21:57] | Because you need each other. | 因为你们需要彼此 |
[21:59] | Gotham needs a protector, | 哥谭需要个保护者 |
[22:02] | and you need a purpose. | 而你需要个目标 |
[22:04] | I’m only trying to show you the way. | 我只是想让你看清道路 |
[22:08] | But it has to be… | 但那必须是 |
[22:12] | …your choice. | 你的选择 |
[22:25] | Do you know where you are? | 知道你在哪吗 |
[22:27] | My parents’ wake. | 我父母的守灵 |
[22:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:29] | You were surrounded by friends and family, | 你身边都是朋友 亲人 |
[22:32] | and yet… | 但是 |
[22:33] | I felt alone. | 我觉得好孤独 |
[22:37] | This was the first time I truly processed | 这是我第一次真正意识到 |
[22:40] | that my parents were gone. | 我父母死了 |
[22:43] | The first time I thought of myself as an orphan. | 第一次把自己看作是孤儿 |
[22:47] | Is that why you left? | 你是因为这个离开了吗 |
[22:52] | No. | 不是 |
[22:53] | Then why did you? | 那是为什么 |
[22:55] | I heard what they were saying. | 我听到了他们的话 |
[23:00] | He witnessed the whole thing. | 他看到了全部经过 |
[23:01] | He must have been terrified. | 他肯定吓坏了 |
[23:03] | Devastated. | 伤心欲绝 |
[23:04] | Traumatized. | 受了创伤 |
[23:06] | My parents were dead, but all anybody was talking about was me. | 我父母死了 但大家都只在谈论我 |
[23:11] | How concerned they were about me. | 谈他们多么担心我 |
[23:14] | My parents had been murdered. | 我父母被杀了 |
[23:17] | Gunned down and left for dead and nobody seemed… | 被人枪杀 留下等死 似乎没人 |
[23:19] | Angry. | 感到生气 |
[23:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:21] | And so you left. | 所以你走了 |
[23:26] | I hid in my parents’ room. | 我躲进了父母房里 |
[23:27] | My father was supposed to be buried in a pair of cufflinks | 我父亲本该戴着我一年前给他买的 |
[23:30] | that I’d bought him for his birthday the year before. | 一对儿生日礼物袖扣下葬 |
[23:35] | He always said they were his favorite. | 他总说那是他最喜欢的 |
[23:37] | But when it came time to give them up… | 但当我需要把它交出去时 |
[23:43] | …I couldn’t let them go. | 我却无法放手 |
[23:49] | It’s time to let them go. | 该放手了 |
[23:54] | There. | 放那里 |
[23:56] | You can lock it away, and once you do, | 你可以把它锁起来 到时候 |
[23:59] | you’ll be free of the power it holds over you. | 你将摆脱它对你的影响 |
[24:15] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this, Bruce. | 我等了好久了 布鲁斯 |
[24:18] | Together, | 我们将联手 |
[24:21] | we will make Gotham pay. | 让哥谭付出代价 |
[24:28] | No guards. | 没有守卫 |
[24:30] | No security. | 没有保安 |
[24:32] | I don’t like it, either. | 我也觉得不妙 |
[24:49] | I guess we know where the guards went. | 看来这下知道守卫去哪了 |
[24:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:59] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[25:00] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[25:01] | The police, thank God. | 警察 谢天谢地 |
[25:02] | Keep your hands where we can see them! | 手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[25:04] | I didn’t want to kill these people, I-I… | 我不想杀他们的 |
[25:06] | I just lost control. | 我失控了 |
[25:07] | On the ground, now. | 趴在地上 快 |
[25:09] | Now! | 快 |
[25:10] | I’m the good guy here. | 我可是好人 |
[25:12] | Oh, you’re just like them. | 你跟他们一样 |
[25:13] | You’re out to get me. | 你们想害我 |
[25:41] | What have you done with the virus? | 你怎么处理病毒的 |
[25:43] | Who has it? | 落到谁手里了 |
[25:45] | A woman, named Kathryn. | 一个叫凯瑟琳的女人 |
[25:47] | Where is she? Where’s she taken it? | 她在哪 她把病毒带去哪了 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:49] | As I told you, I was brought here against my will. | 我说了 我是被强行带来了这里 |
[25:52] | I know nothing of their other plans. | 我对他们其他的计划一无所知 |
[25:53] | Hugo Strange, you’re under arrest | 雨果·斯特兰奇 你被捕了 |
[25:55] | for attempts to weaponize a viral… | 罪名是企图武器化一种病毒… |
[25:58] | hell, you know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[25:59] | Oh, you don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[26:03] | The delivery mechanism that they plan to use | 他们打算用来扩散病毒的 |
[26:05] | to release the virus | 传播装置 |
[26:07] | just recently arrived. | 刚刚到了 |
[26:09] | The shipment that came into dock 9C. | 9C码头的那件货 |
[26:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:12] | It still needs to be tested, | 它还有待测试 |
[26:13] | which means that you still have enough time | 所以 你还有足够时间 |
[26:15] | to keep them from unleashing it citywide. | 来阻止他们在全市传播病毒 |
[26:18] | But, of course, | 不过 当然 |
[26:19] | if they discover that their lab has been compromised… | 如果他们发现他们的实验室被发现 |
[26:23] | He’s right, they might unleash it right away. | 他是对的 他们可能会马上释放病毒 |
[26:26] | We can’t take him in | 我们不能抓他 |
[26:27] | or the Court will know we’re onto them. | 否则法庭就会知道我们发现他们了 |
[26:29] | Are you crazy? What if he’s yanking our chain? | 你疯了吗 如果他是在骗我们呢 |
[26:31] | What stops him from picking up the phone | 他凭什么不会等我们一出门 |
[26:33] | and calling the owl brigade the second we walk out that door? | 就拿起电话 打给猫头鹰旅 |
[26:36] | My research. | 我的研究 |
[26:37] | And a vial of my virus compound | 以及一管我的病毒化合物 |
[26:41] | which I secreted away, | 是我偷偷藏起来的 |
[26:42] | unbeknownst to my captors. | 抓住我的人不知道 |
[26:45] | A token of goodwill, | 这是诚意的表现 |
[26:47] | which I hope will be remembered | 希望回头 |
[26:49] | when the time comes. | 你们会记得 |
[26:52] | Goodwill? | 诚意 |
[26:54] | You’re playing both sides. | 你是在两面不得罪 |
[26:56] | You help us take down the Court and what? | 你帮我们打败法庭 然后呢 |
[26:58] | We cut you a deal? | 我们就跟你做交易吗 |
[27:00] | But we fail, | 但如果我们失败 |
[27:02] | and you appear to be loyal to the Court, is that it? | 法庭也会以为你是忠诚的 是吧 |
[27:05] | You logical bastard. | 你还挺有逻辑 |
[27:08] | Don’t worry about the mess. | 别担心这里的场面 |
[27:10] | We have our poor test subject to blame for that. | 可以怪罪在那个可怜的实验对象上 |
[27:22] | Good luck, detectives. | 好运 警探们 |
[27:25] | Get Lucius the virus compound and the research. | 把病毒化合物和研究给卢修斯 |
[27:28] | See if he can find anyone we can trust | 看他能不能找到可以信任的人 |
[27:29] | to start working on the cure. | 开始研究解药 |
[27:31] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[27:32] | I gotta find out where Kathryn’s testing the bomb. | 我得查明凯瑟琳要在哪里测试炸弹 |
[27:44] | Kathryn? | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:45] | I’ve thought about what you said. | 我考虑了你的话 |
[27:47] | You have done what we’ve asked. | 我们要求的事你都做到了 |
[27:49] | Maybe it is time to take the next step. | 或许是时候进入下一步了 |
[27:53] | Meet me at 331 Smith Place. | 去史密斯堂331号见我 |
[27:55] | Can’t give me any more than that? | 不能说更多了吗 |
[27:56] | You said you didn’t want to be kept in the dark. | 你说你不想被蒙在鼓里 |
[28:00] | Let’s see if you’re worthy of the light. | 看看你是否配得知真相吧 |
[28:12] | Is that all you have? | 就这点本事吗 |
[28:15] | I thought you wanted to leave this place. | 我以为你想离开这里呢 |
[28:20] | That’s it! | 这就对了 |
[28:22] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[28:27] | Yes. | 很好 |
[28:30] | See what you can accomplish | 看看你移除了毁灭性的情绪 |
[28:32] | once you remove destructive emotions? | 能做到什么了吧 |
[28:34] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[28:36] | how did you feel when you were fighting this time? | 你这次出手的时候有什么感觉 |
[28:42] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[28:48] | …nothing. | 不到任何东西 |
[28:53] | I beat him. | 我打败了他 |
[28:54] | Does that mean I can leave? | 那么我可以走了吗 |
[29:00] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[29:02] | The pain to go away? | 让痛苦消失 |
[29:04] | I can take it away, Bruce. | 我可以拿走它 布鲁斯 |
[29:06] | I can take it away and you can return to Gotham | 我可以拿走它 你就可以回哥谭了 |
[29:10] | with a power you never thought possible. | 并拥有你不敢想象的力量 |
[29:13] | It’s your choice. | 你来选 |
[29:24] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:28] | We’re not done. | 我们还没打完呢 |
[29:39] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[29:41] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[29:43] | Not sure I had a choice. | 我恐怕没有选择吧 |
[29:45] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you for your gun and your phone. | 我恐怕得要你交出枪和手机 |
[30:12] | Nice party. | 派对不错 |
[30:14] | The daughters of Gotham. | 哥谭的女儿们 |
[30:16] | Socialites who believe they hold the power in this city, | 认为自己掌握了城市大权的名媛 |
[30:19] | when really what they really are is window dressing. | 但其实 她们只是装饰 |
[30:23] | My family was one of the first in Gotham. | 我的家族是哥谭最古老的之一 |
[30:26] | We’ve been on the Court since its founding, | 我们自法庭创始之初就是成员 |
[30:29] | making the difficult decisions | 做各种艰难抉择 |
[30:31] | to ensure its long-term survival. | 以确保城市长久延续 |
[30:34] | Which is why I’ve brought you here. | 所以我带你来这儿 |
[30:41] | Interesting centerpiece. | 有趣的装饰品 |
[30:44] | It’s an aerosol dispersal bomb. | 这是空气传播炸弹 |
[30:48] | Dispersal bomb for what? | 什么的传播炸弹 |
[30:50] | For the Alice Tetch virus. | 爱丽丝·泰奇病毒 |
[30:56] | So that’s what you meant by showing Gotham its darkest self. | 这就是你所说的让哥谭看到其黑暗一面 |
[30:59] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[31:00] | – Infecting 200 people won’t change anything. – True. | -感染200人不会改变什么 -是啊 |
[31:03] | But the virus compound only lives in aerated form | 但病毒化合物只能以气态 |
[31:07] | for a matter of minutes, | 存活几分钟 |
[31:09] | so, in a closed space like the room below, | 所以在下面那个房间那样的狭小空间里 |
[31:11] | it will be contained to our guests. | 它只会影响我们的宾客 |
[31:13] | But in an open space, | 但在开阔地带 |
[31:16] | the radius of infection is a half mile. | 感染半径是半英里 |
[31:19] | This is merely a test. | 这只是个测试 |
[31:40] | Place it in the middle of the room. | 将它放在房间中央 |
[31:46] | Don’t worry, you’ll be safe up here. | 别担心 你在这里很安全 |
[31:48] | I need to trust | 我需要相信 |
[31:49] | that you’re ready to make the difficult decisions | 你准备好在时候到来时 |
[31:52] | when the time comes. | 做出艰难抉择了 |
[31:54] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为此而来 |
[31:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:57] | Because if it’s not, | 因为如果你没有 |
[31:58] | if you try to stop the bomb | 如果你企图阻止炸弹 |
[32:02] | or interfere in any way, | 或以任何方式干扰 |
[32:04] | Talon has instructions to execute you on the spot. | 泰伦得到的命令是将你就地正法 |
[32:19] | Talon, right? | 你叫泰伦吧 |
[32:22] | I’m assuming that’s a nickname. | 那是个昵称吧 |
[32:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:27] | Wouldn’t want to miss out on the sounds of 200 people | 可不想错过两百个人 |
[32:29] | tearing each other’s throats out. | 互相厮杀的声音 |
[32:37] | The device is in place. | 装置已就位 |
[32:50] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[32:52] | I was beginning to think I wasn’t going to hear from you. | 我都开始以为我不会得到你的消息了 |
[32:54] | I met you the other night, didn’t I? | 我之前那晚见过你吧 |
[32:56] | When you took Nygma? | 你带走尼格玛时 |
[32:58] | – Jim? – I keep wondering… | -吉姆 -我还一直想… |
[32:59] | …what it is the Court is planning to do with him. | 法庭究竟打算拿他做什么 |
[33:02] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[33:06] | This used to be a bank, right? | 这里以前是家银行吧 |
[33:08] | First Bank of Gotham? | 哥谭第一银行 |
[33:10] | I just hope it can withstand | 希望它能承受得住 |
[33:11] | whatever the bomb’s going to do to it. | 炸弹的威力 |
[33:13] | It sounds like we don’t have much time. | 听上去我们没多少时间了 |
[33:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | Where’s Jim? | 吉姆在哪 |
[33:32] | He’s not responding to my calls. | 他不回我电话 |
[33:34] | I’m heading into the bullpen | 我要去大办公室 |
[33:35] | to see if anyone’s heard from him. | 问问有没有人有他的消息 |
[33:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:45] | Hey, Lee. | 小莱 |
[33:46] | Are you helping Jim? | 你在帮助吉姆吗 |
[33:49] | Bullock, I get. | 布洛克我还理解 |
[33:50] | But has Jim also pulled you into his madness? | 但吉姆把你也拽进他的疯狂之中了吗 |
[33:52] | – It’s not madness, Lee. – Then what is it? | -不是疯狂 小莱 -那是什么 |
[33:56] | How many people does he have to kill | 他还要杀多少人 |
[33:58] | before you all see what I see? | 你们才能看清我所看到的 |
[33:59] | You got it wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:00] | Jim’s trying to make sure | 吉姆是在想办法 |
[34:02] | that what happened to Mario | 阻止马里奥的遭遇 |
[34:03] | never happens to anyone again. | 再在别人身上上演 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:09] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[34:10] | Please, just tell me what’s going on. | 求你 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[34:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, Lee. | 对不起 小莱 |
[34:19] | You’re just like everybody else here. | 你跟这里其他人一样 |
[34:39] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[35:13] | Duck. | 闪开 |
[35:28] | Everyone out! | 大家都出去 |
[35:29] | Now! | 快 |
[35:34] | Took you long enough. | 你好久才来 |
[35:36] | I need to get these people out of here. | 我得把人疏散出去 |
[35:37] | And I need to talk to the Court. | 我得找法庭谈谈 |
[35:39] | Have them turn over Ed. Remember? | 让他们交出爱德 记得吗 |
[35:40] | There is a bomb down there | 下面有颗炸弹 |
[35:42] | with a weaponized version of the Alice Tetch virus. | 里面有被武器化的爱丽丝·泰奇病毒 |
[35:44] | If you want to be here when it goes off, be my guest. | 如果你想在这儿等炸弹爆炸 随你便 |
[35:47] | What about our deal? | 我们的协议呢 |
[35:48] | You just torched their assassin. | 你刚烧了他们的刺客 |
[35:50] | My guess is, they’ll be in touch. | 我猜 他们会找上门来的 |
[36:04] | Mommy! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[36:09] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[36:11] | Where’s my daughter? Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿呢 我女儿呢 |
[36:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[36:45] | Hello, Kathryn. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[36:47] | My apologies for the time. | 抱歉这么晚打来 |
[36:50] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[36:51] | How are things progressing with Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩进展如何 |
[36:53] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[36:54] | He believes in the destiny I have promised, | 他相信了我所承诺的命运 |
[36:56] | in a life free from the pain of his past. | 不再被过去痛苦困扰的人生 |
[36:59] | The boy and I will be leaving tonight. | 那孩子和我今晚就走 |
[37:02] | I trust everything will be in place by the time we arrive. | 我相信等我们赶到时 一切都会就绪 |
[37:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:07] | Why haven’t they made contact? | 他们怎么还不联络 |
[37:09] | And where the hell is Ivy and the human popsicle? | 艾薇和人肉冰棒哪去了 |
[37:15] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[37:16] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听吗 |
[37:34] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[37:35] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[37:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:39] | Say something so that I know you’re okay. | 说句话让我知道你没事 |
[37:43] | Why does my room smell like a giant bag of potpourri? | 我房间为什么闻起来像香料集市 |
[37:48] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[37:51] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[37:59] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[38:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[38:04] | You just got out of a coma. | 你刚从昏迷中醒来 |
[38:05] | You need to rest. | 你得休息 |
[38:07] | This can’t wait. | 这事等不了 |
[38:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:12] | To Wayne Manor. | 去韦恩大宅 |
[38:16] | To kill someone. | 杀个人 |
[38:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[38:27] | What does it look like I’m doing? I’m leaving. | 你看呢 我要走了 |
[38:30] | Well, actually, I’m resigning, and then I’m leaving. | 其实 我要辞职 然后再走 |
[38:33] | Don’t. You belong here. | 别 你属于这里 |
[38:34] | I thought I did. | 我以为是的 |
[38:37] | Then you infected this place | 然后你感染了这里 |
[38:38] | and everyone around you. | 和你身边的每个人 |
[38:41] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[38:42] | I am done with you, with the GCPD… | 我受够了你 受够了哥谭市警局 |
[38:46] | With Gotham. | 和哥谭 |
[38:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:49] | You’ve taken everything away from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[38:52] | Everything. | 一切 |
[38:53] | There’s nothing left. | 我什么都不剩了 |
[38:56] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[38:58] | I would ask you for the truth, | 我想要你说出真相 |
[39:00] | but I honestly don’t even think you know what that is anymore. | 但我真心觉得你都已经不知道那是什么了 |
[39:05] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相 |
[39:07] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[39:09] | I killed Mario. | 我杀了马里奥 |
[39:11] | I’m done apologizing for it. | 我不想再为此道歉了 |
[39:14] | He was gonna kill you. | 他当时正要杀你 |
[39:15] | – No. – I saw the knife. | -不 -我看到了刀 |
[39:17] | I saw the knife and I pulled the trigger. | 我看到了刀 才扣了扳机 |
[39:19] | And I would do it again. | 我毫不后悔 |
[39:21] | – He was infected. – Yes. | -他被感染了 -对 |
[39:23] | Because Jervis Tetch wanted to punish you. You! | 因为杰维斯·泰奇想惩罚你 你 |
[39:28] | Not Mario. Mario didn’t deserve what happened to him. | 不是马里奥 马里奥不该遭此命运 |
[39:30] | You want to blame me for Mario’s death, fine! | 你想为马里奥的死怪我 好啊 |
[39:32] | You want to walk out that door and never come back, I can’t stop you. | 你想走出那扇门 再不回来 我不能拦你 |
[39:36] | But it will not help. | 但那不会有用的 |
[39:38] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[39:49] | The other day, you asked me at Mario’s grave | 那天 你在马里奥的墓前问我 |
[39:51] | how I could walk away. | 我怎么能转身离开 |
[39:54] | Move on. | 向前看 |
[39:58] | I guess you know how. | 看来你知道答案 |
[40:39] | My name is Oswald Cobblepot. | 我叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[40:41] | You cannot do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[40:42] | I demand to speak to the person in charge! | 我要求跟管事的说话 |
[40:46] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[40:54] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[41:39] | I want to apologize for my curt behavior earlier. | 我想为我之前的粗暴道歉 |
[41:44] | We both want the same thing for Gotham. | 我们对哥谭有相同的诉求 |
[41:48] | Judgment. | 审判 |
[41:51] | But I have just discovered someone I thought was loyal | 但我刚刚发现 一个我以为忠诚的人 |
[41:55] | has been deceiving me from the start. | 从一开始就在骗我 |
[41:59] | Detective James Gordon | 詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[42:01] | now threatens to undo what we both seek. | 现在威胁了我们两个的目标 |
[42:07] | I need you to kill him before he can do that. | 我需要你在他真威胁到我们之前杀了他 |
[42:29] | Jim Gordon is guilty. | 吉姆·戈登有罪 |
[42:33] | And I will be his executioner. | 我将做他的刽子手 |