时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The infected are being killed all over the city. | 到处有被感染者被击毙 |
[00:08] | I’m the one you seek. | 我就是你要找的人 |
[00:09] | I am Ra’s al Ghul. | 我是雷霄·奥古 |
[00:12] | This man is your past. | 此人是你的过去 |
[00:14] | Now, embrace your future. | 拥抱你的未来吧 |
[00:23] | Use the waters, Bruce. | 用水 布鲁斯 |
[00:27] | You were the one time I let love weaken me, | 只有你这一次 我让爱害了我 |
[00:29] | I want you around as a constant reminder | 而我想把你留在身边 时时警醒我 |
[00:32] | to never make that mistake again. | 不要再犯这样的错误 |
[00:37] | I heard about Alfred. | 我听说了阿尔弗雷德的事 |
[00:38] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[00:39] | You don’t give a damn about Alfred, | 你才不在乎阿尔弗雷德 |
[00:41] | and you sure as hell don’t care about me. | 你更不在乎我 |
[00:42] | I know you better than that. | 我很了解你 |
[00:44] | I thought you did. | 我也以为你了解我 |
[00:45] | Jonathan Crane’s father made a toxin | 乔纳森·克兰的父亲用其受害人 |
[00:47] | from the adrenal glands of his victims | 经历恐惧时 用他们的肾上腺提取液 |
[00:49] | while they experienced terror. | 做了一种毒素 |
[00:51] | – What do you want? – I’m tired of just surviving. | -你想干什么 -我不想再这么苟活了 |
[00:54] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry, Alfred. | 对不起 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:00] | I’ve been trying to find who I am for so long, | 长久以来我一直想知道我到底是什么人 |
[01:02] | Who am I supposed to be? | 我该变成怎样的人 |
[01:04] | Money! Now! | 钱 快点 |
[01:09] | You need to find your true north. | 你得找到你真正的方向 |
[01:14] | And let that guide you. | 让它指引你 |
[01:47] | Money! Now! | 钱 快点 |
[01:57] | Hurry up, huh? Give me the ring. | 快点 把戒指给我 |
[02:03] | You have one chance. Walk away. | 给你一个机会 赶紧滚 |
[02:08] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:21] | License. | 执照 |
[02:23] | I got a license. | 我有执照 |
[03:33] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[03:37] | Jewelry, watches, wallets. | 珠宝 手表 钱包 |
[03:41] | You know the drill. Let’s go. | 你们都懂该怎么办 快点 |
[03:42] | We want it all. | 我们都要 |
[03:45] | All your money. | 你们所有的钱 |
[03:46] | Come on. Ah, nice. Thank you. | 快点 很好 谢谢 |
[03:50] | Jackpot! | 头奖啊 |
[03:51] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[03:54] | Cheapskate, huh? | 小气鬼 |
[03:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:18] | That’s Victor Zsasz. | 那是维克多·萨斯 |
[04:20] | I know who it is. | 我知道那是谁 |
[04:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:24] | Oh, I was just passing by. | 我只是刚巧经过 |
[04:26] | Heard the ruckus. | 听到了喧闹声 |
[04:29] | You know you can’t commit a crime in Gotham now | 你知道现在在哥谭犯罪 |
[04:31] | without a license from Penguin, right? | 必须要有企鹅签发的执照吧 |
[04:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[04:38] | Well, we just started it, so word’s still getting out. | 我们也是才刚起步 所以还有些人不知道消息 |
[04:41] | We ain’t kicking half our take to that little creep. | 我们才不会给那个小变态一半的钱 |
[04:46] | Well… that’s a problem. | 那问题就来了 |
[04:50] | Maybe you ain’t noticed, but there’s, uh, | 也许你还没注意 但是 |
[04:52] | four of us, and only one of you. | 我们有四个人 你只有一个 |
[04:56] | My finger! | 我的手指 |
[05:00] | No license. | 没有执照 |
[05:02] | No crime. | 不得犯罪 |
[05:04] | Now, drop the loot | 现在放下你们抢的东西 |
[05:07] | and blow. | 赶紧滚 |
[05:10] | You tell Penguin | 你告诉企鹅 |
[05:11] | he hasn’t heard the last of this. | 这事还没完 |
[05:15] | And stay out! | 别再来了 |
[05:18] | I can’t thank you enough. | 实在是太感谢你了 |
[05:20] | Don’t bother. Because you see those guys? | 不必 因为你看这些人 |
[05:24] | They do have a license. | 他们是有执照的 |
[05:25] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[05:29] | Seriously? | 你搞什么 |
[05:34] | Best wedding ever. | 最棒的婚礼 |
[05:44] | You know, we appreciate all you’ve done. | 我们很感激你做的一切 |
[05:47] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[05:50] | Three months ago, following the Tetch incident, | 三个月前 泰奇事件后 |
[05:53] | this city was in flames. | 这座城市一片混乱 |
[05:55] | I came to you and offered to cut crime in half, | 我来找你 说能把犯罪率减半 |
[05:58] | and I delivered. | 我说到做到了 |
[06:01] | Violent crime is down 57%. | 暴力犯罪率下降了57% |
[06:04] | But now you want to, uh, | 但现在你想 |
[06:06] | literally, unionize crime. | 成立犯罪工会 |
[06:09] | I mean, but we can’t possibly… | 但我们不可能 |
[06:11] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[06:21] | I remember when I sat there, in the mayor’s chair. | 我还记得我坐在那个市长的位置上的时候 |
[06:25] | I do not envy you. | 我可不羡慕你 |
[06:30] | Nor you. | 或是你 |
[06:31] | Commissioner of police in a city notorious for crime. | 一个臭名昭著的犯罪都市的警察局长 |
[06:34] | That’s why I want to help. | 所以我想帮忙 |
[06:36] | But, uh, we are fully aware of all you’ve done. | 但是 我们都知道你所做的事 |
[06:41] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[06:45] | What do you think really happened | 你以为那些曾经 |
[06:46] | to those hordes of criminals who once prowled our streets? | 肆虐街头的罪犯们都哪去了 |
[06:49] | I’ll tell you. I hunted them down… | 我告诉你们 我一个个抓到他们… |
[06:51] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – I made Gotham safe. | -不不 -是我让哥谭变安全了 |
[06:55] | Me. | 是我 |
[06:58] | But this is Gotham City; there will always be crime. | 但这里是哥谭市 永远会有犯罪 |
[07:04] | What I am offering is crime in the hands of professionals. | 我的提议是对犯罪进行专业管理 |
[07:08] | And held to agreed-upon terms. | 谨遵所达成的共识 |
[07:10] | From which you’ll profit. | 你就可以从中牟利 |
[07:15] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[07:17] | You have a choice: | 你可以选择 |
[07:19] | an era of calm and prosperity… | 一个安宁繁荣的时代 |
[07:24] | …or a return to the good old days. | 还是重现昔日”美好” |
[07:27] | And they will return. | 他们都会回来 |
[07:29] | With a vengeance. | 复仇的 |
[07:32] | We deny everything to the press. | 我们不会公开承认任何事 |
[07:36] | What you need to worry about is the GCPD. | 你应该担心的是哥谭市警局 |
[07:40] | When one of your officers finds someone committing a crime, | 当你们的警官发现有人在犯罪 |
[07:45] | if that person has a license, they walk away. | 如果那人有执照 就放他走 |
[07:50] | Three percent each. | 每人3% |
[07:53] | From the take. | 利润分红 |
[07:53] | Two to split between you. | 2% 你们俩分 |
[07:55] | -2.5% -1% – Two and a half. – One! | |
[07:56] | – You… – Yes. Fine. Done. | -你 -好 行 成交 |
[08:00] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[08:02] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[08:04] | I have to go prepare for the grand opening of my new club, | 我要去准备我的新夜总会的盛大开幕了 |
[08:07] | the Iceberg Lounge. | 冰山会所 |
[08:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:10] | Smile, gentlemen. It’s a new day. | 笑一笑 先生们 这是崭新的一天 |
[08:28] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[08:29] | Morning, Jim. | 早上好 吉姆 |
[08:31] | I’ll get you coffee in a second. | 我马上给你准备咖啡 |
[08:33] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:36] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:41] | Everything okay, Frank? | 一切都还好吗 弗兰克 |
[08:43] | Everything’s fine, copper. | 一切都很好 条子 |
[08:44] | I got a license. | 我有执照 |
[08:47] | Penguin approved. | 企鹅批准的 |
[08:51] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[08:59] | I’ll take that coffee to go. | 我的咖啡带走 |
[09:09] | Man, what the hell are you doing? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[09:11] | Look, I-I got a license! | 听着 我有执照的 |
[09:13] | Yeah. And unless you shut up, | 是啊 你再不闭嘴 |
[09:16] | you’re also gonna get a fat lip. | 我就把它打肿 |
[09:24] | We got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[09:29] | Penguin guarantees these numbers? | 企鹅保证能达到这个数 |
[09:32] | Mr. Cobblepot has negotiated them | 这数字是科波特先生 |
[09:34] | with the mayor and commissioner. | 跟市长和局长谈妥的 |
[09:36] | These are damn good numbers. | 这数字真够可以 |
[09:38] | But I already heard from the commissioner. | 但我已经从局长那里得到命令了 |
[09:39] | We have to play ball. What the hell are you doing here? | 我们不得不配合 你又来干什么 |
[09:41] | Compliance with the licenses is key. | 认可执照很关键 |
[09:44] | Mr. Cobblepot worries | 科波特先生担心 |
[09:46] | about Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探的反应 |
[09:48] | He has a history. | 他一向不听话 |
[09:49] | My men will honor the licenses. You let me worry about Gordon. | 我的人会认可执照 戈登的事我来操心 |
[09:53] | Now, get the hell out of my office. | 赶紧滚出我的办公室 |
[10:03] | Who was that? | 那人谁啊 |
[10:04] | A, uh, dung beetle. | 一只 屎壳郎 |
[10:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[10:09] | I pulled this off of some guy | 我从街角酒吧的抢劫犯身上 |
[10:12] | robbing my corner bar. | 搜到了这个 |
[10:14] | You’re a homicide detective. | 你是个凶杀组警探 |
[10:15] | Isn’t, uh, a stickup a little JV? | 管抢劫有失身份吧 |
[10:18] | I’m a cop. I see a crime, I stop it. | 我是警察 看见犯罪我就得管 |
[10:20] | This is the second one of these I’ve come across, | 我已经是第二回遇见这种事了 |
[10:22] | – and I’m not the only one. – Yeah. | -而且不止我一个人 -好吧 |
[10:26] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[10:28] | Harvey, we cannot let this slide. | 哈维 我们不能放任这种事 |
[10:30] | Word’s come down from the commissioner, | 局长传下话来 |
[10:34] | you find someone with one of those, they walk. | 看见身上带着这个的 就不抓 |
[10:36] | And before you get on your high horse, | 你先别急着不服气 |
[10:38] | three months ago, this city was in a tailspin. | 三个月前这座城市乱成一团 |
[10:41] | We survived because Penguin took control of the underworld. | 我们能撑下来就是因为企鹅控制了黑社会 |
[10:44] | I am not giving the city over to Penguin. | 我绝不会把城市交企鹅来管 |
[10:46] | I don’t care what the commissioner says. | 我不管局长说了什么 |
[10:47] | What about your fellow cops, huh? | 那你的警察弟兄呢 |
[10:48] | The past month, how many have been shot? None. | 过去一个月殉职了几个 一个没有 |
[10:50] | I know the stats. | 数字我知道 |
[10:51] | Jim, we will bust Penguin one day, I promise you. | 吉姆 我保证总有一天企鹅会伏法的 |
[10:54] | But this city has to get back on her feet. | 但是这座城市必须先站稳脚跟 |
[10:57] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[10:58] | Harvey, I get that. | 哈维 我明白 |
[11:00] | But every day the citizens of Gotham look to Penguin | 但是每多一天让哥谭市民指望着企鹅 |
[11:02] | and not the GCPD to keep them safe, | 而不是哥谭市警局去保障他们的安全 |
[11:04] | the harder it’s gonna be to win them back. | 将来把他们争取回来就更难一分 |
[11:06] | You want people to trust cops, | 你想让人民相信警察 |
[11:08] | there are better ways of doing it | 那也有更好的办法 |
[11:10] | than spitting in Penguin’s eyes. | 用不着跟企鹅对着干 |
[11:12] | You see one of these, | 你看见这个 |
[11:14] | you walk. | 就不要管 |
[11:30] | Bloody Penguin. | 该死的企鹅 |
[11:32] | There must be some way we can turn this against him. | 肯定有办法让他为此付出代价 |
[11:34] | Oh, just-just stop. | 打住 |
[11:36] | Stop right there. | 快打住 |
[11:38] | How does this fit in to what we’re doing? | 这跟我们的任务有什么关系 |
[11:42] | What was the initial reason that you popped on that mask | 你戴上面具上街救人 |
[11:44] | and you went out there? | 最初的原因是什么 |
[11:46] | We agreed that I have to be ready for when Ra’s al Ghul returns. | 我们同意我必须准备好应对雷霄·奥古的回归 |
[11:49] | You yourself said there’s no substitute | 你自己也说过没别的办法 |
[11:51] | for real-world encounters. | 只有出去历练 |
[11:52] | But my point is if that is our mission, | 可我的意思是如果那是我们的任务 |
[11:54] | we must hold to it. | 我们就必须专心 |
[11:58] | My finger was on the button that released the virus. | 我的手指按在释放了病毒的按钮上 |
[12:02] | – Oh, I see. – I know I didn’t press it, | -我懂了 -我知道不是我按的 |
[12:03] | but I feel responsible for what happened. | 但我认为对后来的一切负有责任 |
[12:06] | And more than that, I can make a difference in Gotham, Alfred. | 不仅如此 我能改变哥谭 阿尔弗雷德 |
[12:08] | I know I can. | 我知道我能 |
[12:09] | And that is what we call “mission creep,” Master Bruce. | 这就是所谓的目标偏移 布鲁斯少爷 |
[12:14] | You’re trying to achieve not one but two objectives. | 你的目标从一个变成了两个 |
[12:18] | So, go on, then. | 所以 说吧 |
[12:19] | Which one is your priority? | 先做哪一个 |
[12:24] | It’s messy, sir. | 这样很乱 少爷 |
[12:27] | It’s dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[12:29] | I hear you, Alfred. | 我明白 阿尔弗雷德 |
[12:33] | But I can prepare myself for Ra’s | 但我可以一边准备应对雷霄 |
[12:35] | and make Gotham safer. | 一边让哥谭更安全 |
[12:39] | You have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[12:49] | All inmates, last call– in five minutes, | 所有囚犯 最后通知 五分钟内 |
[12:52] | make your way to the door and the nearest… | 尽快从最近的门回到牢房… |
[13:00] | This way. | 这边请 |
[13:02] | Warden Reed. | 里德典狱长 |
[13:05] | Warden Reed’s the boss here. | 里德典狱长是这里的老大 |
[13:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:34] | Back when I was an orderly in here, | 我还在这儿当护工时 |
[13:37] | he’d always talk about his dad and this formula he’d made. | 他总是在说他爸爸做的什么配方 |
[13:40] | Some sort of scare juice. | 一种什么恐惧液 |
[13:42] | Make you see your greatest fear. | 让你看见你最恐惧的幻象 |
[13:44] | We get ahold of that, | 我们要是能弄到手 |
[13:45] | we don’t got to worry about Zsasz or Penguin, | 就再也不用担心什么萨斯 企鹅 |
[13:49] | or nobody. | 谁都不怕了 |
[13:51] | What’s wrong with him, anyway? | 他到底什么毛病 |
[13:53] | The toxin his father injected him with | 他父亲给他注射的毒素 |
[13:56] | overloaded Jonathan’s fear response. | 烧坏了乔纳森的恐惧中枢 |
[13:59] | His mind created a sort of boogieman figure. | 他的内心幻想出了一个怪物 |
[14:03] | Now it haunts him. | 一直缠着他 |
[14:06] | I find it very useful for… | 这对控制他 |
[14:09] | controlling him. | 很好使 |
[14:16] | Jonathan, you’re going with these men. | 乔纳森 你跟这些人走 |
[14:20] | What? Wait. Where are you taking me? | 什么 等等 你们要带我去哪 |
[14:22] | We just want to give someone a little scare. | 我们只想去吓唬几个人 |
[14:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[14:55] | Yeah. That’s all, that’s all my dad’s stuff. | 就这些 我父亲的东西就这些了 |
[14:57] | Look, I can’t be here after dark, please. | 我天黑之后不能待在这儿 求你们了 |
[14:59] | I real– I cannot be here after…! | 我真的 天黑之后我真不能… |
[15:02] | You were your daddy’s little assistant, weren’t you? | 你不是你老爸的小助手吗 |
[15:05] | You helped with the experiments. | 你帮助他做了那些实验 |
[15:06] | Some, but I don’t know everything! | 一部分 但我也不是什么都知道 |
[15:08] | Now, you’re gonna take your daddy’s notebooks | 拿上你爸的笔记本 |
[15:10] | and make as much of that fear juice as I say. | 照我的要求配制那种恐惧液 |
[15:13] | And so you don’t get lonely, | 为了不让你感到孤独 |
[15:15] | the boys here brought you a friend. | 我的手下给你带来了一位朋友 |
[15:17] | No. | 不 |
[15:19] | No! | 不 |
[15:20] | No, don’t! Please, stop! | 不要 求你们别 |
[15:23] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 你们不明白 |
[15:35] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. | 早上好啊 女士们先生们 |
[15:38] | May I have your attention, please! | 大家请注意了 |
[15:43] | All the money, now! | 立刻把钱都交出来 |
[15:46] | Give it to me! All of it! | 全都交给我 |
[15:49] | You have a license? | 你有执照吗 |
[15:55] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[16:08] | Fiery demons. Demons. | 燃烧的恶魔 恶魔 |
[16:11] | Fiery demons. | 燃烧的恶魔 |
[16:12] | – Demons. – Demons. Yeah, yeah. | -恶魔 -恶魔 好好 |
[16:13] | Yeah, we’ll catch them. Get him out of here. | 我们会抓到他们的 把他带走 |
[16:14] | – Go, go, go, go. – Fiery demons. | -带走 带走 -燃烧的恶魔 |
[16:21] | Did Penguin issue a license for this? | 企鹅给这个发执照了吗 |
[16:23] | Why you asking me? | 你为什么问我 |
[16:26] | Best of my knowledge, no. | 据我所知 没有 |
[16:28] | Then why do something so public? | 那他们为什么这么大肆张扬 |
[16:30] | Unless you’re trying to send Penguin a message. | 除非是想给企鹅传达一条信息 |
[16:32] | I hope the message was | 但愿信息内容是 |
[16:33] | “Please send Victor Zsasz down here to kill me,” | 请派维克多·萨斯来杀我吧 |
[16:34] | Because that’s exactly what’s gonna happen. | 因为这就将要发生的事 |
[16:36] | Not if I find them first. | 除非我先找到他们 |
[16:38] | You asked me to stop busting crooks with licenses. | 你叫我别逮捕有执照的罪犯 |
[16:41] | This gang didn’t have a license. | 这个团伙没有执照 |
[16:43] | And you’re gonna find them before Zsasz | 所以你要比他们先找到萨斯 |
[16:44] | just to prove that GCPD still matters? | 就为了证明哥谭警局还有作用吗 |
[16:47] | That’s not thumbing your nose at Penguin? | 这不是在羞辱企鹅吗 |
[16:48] | Fire me. | 有种炒了我 |
[16:49] | Hey, don’t tempt me. | 别勾我 |
[16:54] | You got a lead? | 你有线索吗 |
[16:56] | The victims, the way they’re acting, | 那些受害者的反应 |
[16:58] | their terror reminds me of Crane’s formula. | 他们的惊恐让我想起了克兰的配方 |
[17:02] | You think someone’s using the fear juice? | 你认为有人在用恐惧液吗 |
[17:04] | It ain’t him. He’s dead, remember? | 不是他 他死了 记得吗 |
[17:06] | Not that that matters much in this town anymore. | 虽说死不死的在这个城市里已经不重要了 |
[17:09] | He’s dead. His son isn’t. | 他死了 但他儿子没死 |
[17:14] | Jonathan Crane’s condition is fragile. | 乔纳森·克兰的情况不稳定 |
[17:17] | I’m afraid he can’t see anyone. | 我恐怕他不能见任何人 |
[17:19] | Certainly not the two men who killed his father. | 更不能见杀死他父亲的那两个人 |
[17:24] | Yeah, so, uh, how many loonies you got in this joint? | 你这儿关了多少疯子 |
[17:27] | 436 total. | 总共436个 |
[17:28] | We mustn’t call them “loonies.” | 我们不能叫他们疯子 |
[17:30] | Course not. | 当然不能 |
[17:34] | How about staff that had access to Crane? | 能接近克兰的员工呢 |
[17:37] | Any of them not show up for work? | 今天有谁没来上班吗 |
[17:39] | All present and accounted for. | 全部都到齐了 |
[17:42] | You don’t want to check? | 你不核实一下吗 |
[17:44] | – I don’t need to. – See, that’s impressive. | -不需要 -真是厉害 |
[17:46] | ‘Cause I run a precinct, and if half my cops didn’t show up, | 因为我管理一间分局 我手下半数警员不来 |
[17:48] | I’d be none the wiser. | 我也不会知道 |
[17:49] | It’s true. He wouldn’t. | 没错 他就是这样 |
[17:51] | Clearly we have different… professional standards. | 显然我们的职业操守不同 |
[17:58] | Jonathan Crane’s father created a toxin | 乔纳森·克兰的父亲研发了一种毒素 |
[18:01] | that makes people see their greatest fear. | 能让人见到自己最深的恐惧 |
[18:05] | This morning, it was used to rob a bank. | 今天早上 一伙银行劫匪使用了它 |
[18:07] | How is that my problem? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[18:08] | Let me explain it to you. | 我来给你解释一下 |
[18:10] | See, whoever robbed the bank, | 你看 抢银行的人 |
[18:13] | they challenged Penguin. | 是在挑战企鹅 |
[18:15] | And all we have to do | 我们只需要 |
[18:17] | is tell Penguin that you’re involved, | 告诉企鹅你也参与了 |
[18:19] | and he’ll send Victor Zsasz down here to talk to you. | 他就会派维克多·萨斯来跟你谈谈 |
[18:22] | Jim, how would you describe Victor? | 吉姆 你觉得维克多是个什么样的人 |
[18:24] | Victor Zsasz? | 维克多·萨斯吗 |
[18:26] | A homicidal maniac and sadist. | 疯子杀人犯兼虐待狂 |
[18:28] | A homicidal maniac and sadist | 疯子杀人犯兼虐待狂 |
[18:30] | of the highest professional standards. | 而且他可有职业操守了 |
[18:34] | So you can talk with us here and now, | 所以你可以选择现在告诉我们 |
[18:37] | or you can talk to Victor. | 或者跟维克多谈 |
[18:41] | They threatened me; I had no choice. | 他们威胁了我 我别无选择 |
[18:44] | We want a name, putz. | 我们要的是名字 白痴 |
[18:50] | I knew it rang a bell. | 我就知道我有印象 |
[18:51] | Grady Harris. | 格雷迪·哈里斯 |
[18:53] | Ran a crew a few years back. | 几年前带了一伙人 |
[18:55] | Him and his cousin Merton. | 他和他表亲默顿 |
[18:56] | Couple of cowboys from the sticks. | 还有乡下来的几个牛仔 |
[19:03] | Grady! | 格雷迪 |
[19:05] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[19:13] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[19:19] | Well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[19:21] | Look at what we got here. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[19:29] | What’s wrong with you pigs, | 你们这些条子怎么回事 |
[19:30] | harassing honest fellas like us, | 老是骚扰我们这种良民 |
[19:32] | when there’s real criminals out there. | 却不管外面真正横行的罪犯 |
[19:34] | You robbed a bank in broad daylight. | 你光天化日抢劫银行 |
[19:36] | That don’t make you a criminal? | 这还不算罪犯吗 |
[19:37] | I’m an outlaw! | 我是亡命徒 |
[19:39] | Outlaws have a code. | 亡命徒是有原则的 |
[19:42] | Criminals, | 而罪犯 |
[19:43] | they’ll take everything. | 他们强取豪夺 |
[19:44] | They’ll take a man’s livelihood. | 他们抢别人的生意 |
[19:46] | Like the Penguin. | 就像企鹅 |
[19:47] | And his licenses. | 还有他的执照 |
[19:50] | But we’re gonna show him, you’ll see. | 我们会让他好看的 等着瞧吧 |
[19:53] | Penguin wouldn’t give you a license | 你就是求他到牛群回家 |
[19:55] | if you begged him till the cows came home, | 企鹅都不会给你发执照的 |
[19:57] | you stupid hick! | 你个蠢乡巴佬 |
[19:59] | You’re lucky I’m not the Penguin. | 我不是企鹅算你们走运 |
[20:01] | We would gut you right here. | 否则肯定就在这里把你们宰了 |
[20:03] | We’re better than them! | 我们比他们强 |
[20:05] | Take care, pigs. | 保重了 条子 |
[20:20] | They see him anyway. | 他们还是看见了他 |
[20:21] | Hey, check it out. | 看啊 |
[20:30] | Looking for company? | 想找人陪陪吗 |
[20:34] | She all by herself. | 她孤身一人 |
[20:43] | Just let me go, okay? | 让我走吧 好吗 |
[20:45] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[20:49] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[21:14] | Don’t turn your back on a guy unless you’re sure he’s down. | 没确认敌人起不来 就不要背对他们 |
[21:19] | Otherwise, not bad. | 抛开这点 身手不错 |
[21:21] | Does this mean we can get pizza? | 那我们是不是可以去吃披萨了 |
[21:34] | I’m just saying, you steal my pepperoni again, | 说一句 你要是再敢偷我的香肠 |
[21:36] | I’ll break your fingers. | 我就把你指头掰断 |
[21:37] | So you’re saying do steal your pepperoni again? | 你这是要我一定要偷你的香肠吗 |
[21:43] | I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[21:46] | You ladies were not easy to track down. | 要找到两位女士可真不容易 |
[21:50] | Then again, I can see why you don’t advertise. | 话说回来 我理解你们为何如此低调 |
[21:55] | Didn’t you used to be rich? | 你之前不是很有钱吗 |
[21:57] | That was before your boss stole my club. | 那是在你老板偷了我的夜总会之前 |
[21:59] | Well, you murdered his mom | 可你杀了他妈妈 |
[22:03] | and tried to kill him. | 还试图杀他 |
[22:04] | So… call it even? | 所以…算是两清了 |
[22:07] | There a reason you’re here? | 你来这里有何贵干 |
[22:12] | You know about these? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[22:16] | The boss can’t have you operating on your own. | 老板不能放任你自行其是 |
[22:20] | Now, he could just kill you, | 他可以选择直接杀了你 |
[22:23] | but he figures it’s time to let bygones be bygones. | 但他觉得是时候摒弃前嫌了 |
[22:27] | How big of him. | 他可真是心胸宽广啊 |
[22:29] | Tomorrow night’s the opening of his club. | 明晚他的夜总会开幕 |
[22:32] | Come by, kiss the ring, | 过来 俯首称臣 |
[22:35] | get your license. | 拿张执照 |
[22:38] | Is that pepperoni? | 那是意大利香肠吗 |
[22:45] | Goes without saying, this is one of those… | 不用说你也明白 这是那种… |
[22:48] | “or else” kind of deals. | “要么低头要么死”的选择 |
[22:54] | Later. | 回头见 |
[22:57] | We got to find a new place. | 我们得转移阵地 |
[22:58] | Why? We join Penguin, we can at least get work. | 为什么 加入企鹅 我们起码能接到活儿 |
[23:02] | I came to you because I wanted to move up. | 我投奔你是为了往上爬 |
[23:04] | And look around. | 看看这里 |
[23:07] | We’re barely making it. | 我们都快活不下去了 |
[23:10] | I’m not working for him. | 我是不会为他卖命的 |
[23:12] | Now, pack. | 赶紧收拾东西 |
[23:24] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[23:27] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[23:31] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见你来了 |
[23:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:35] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:37] | Harvey and I were tracking a gang. | 哈维和我在追查一个团伙 |
[23:38] | We let ourselves get surprised. | 结果失手了 |
[23:40] | What brings you down here? | 你来有什么事吗 |
[23:41] | I found this when I was in the city. | 我在城里时发现了这个 |
[23:44] | Wasn’t sure what to do with it. | 不确定该拿它怎么办 |
[23:46] | One of Penguin’s licenses. | 企鹅发的执照 |
[23:47] | Apparently, crime is legal now. | 显然 如今犯罪是合法的了 |
[23:49] | And you’re going along with that? | 你打算听之任之吗 |
[23:51] | Not really. | 并不 |
[23:54] | There’s a number on the license. | 执照上有编号 |
[23:57] | I was thinking Penguin must have some sort of master list. | 我在想 企鹅肯定有个总单 |
[24:00] | Connecting the crime and the criminal to the license issued. | 列出了得到执照的罪犯和他们的罪行 |
[24:03] | List like that would tell you not only | 那样的清单不仅能告诉你 |
[24:04] | who committed that crime, | 是谁犯了罪 |
[24:07] | but crimes that haven’t even happened yet. | 还能知道尚未执行的罪行 |
[24:10] | Unfortunately, the judges are going along with the licenses. | 很不幸 法官都认同执照的事 |
[24:13] | I’m trying to track down | 我在努力寻找 |
[24:14] | who in Penguin’s organization keeps the list. | 清单在企鹅组织内哪个人的手里 |
[24:16] | It would set off too many alarms. | 但那会引起太多注意 |
[24:21] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[24:25] | But you haven’t given up. | 但你并没放弃 |
[24:28] | You just said you were out tracking a gang. | 你刚说你在追查一个团伙 |
[24:29] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[24:31] | This gang isn’t licensed. | 这个团伙没执照 |
[24:33] | But… | 但是 |
[24:34] | Penguin will come after them, if he hasn’t already. | 企鹅会去找他们 或许已经在找了 |
[24:37] | And when he catches them, | 等他抓住了他们 |
[24:39] | it’ll be more proof that Gotham doesn’t need the GCPD. | 那就将近一步证明哥谭不需要哥谭市警局 |
[24:43] | Sorry, it’s been a long day. | 抱歉 今天很累 |
[24:47] | So why not use Penguin to lead you to them? | 那何不利用企鹅帮你找到他们 |
[24:49] | If I could figure out how to do that, I would. | 如果我能想到办法 我会的 |
[24:54] | It was good to see you, Detective. | 见到你很高兴 警探 |
[24:56] | You should come by the house for dinner. | 哪天来吃晚饭吧 |
[24:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[25:01] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[25:03] | How about we grab a bite… | 我们今晚就去… |
[25:08] | …tonight? | 吃点吧 |
[25:12] | Exclusive, but welcoming. | 仅对部分人开放 |
[25:15] | Urbane and edgy. | 优雅又前卫 |
[25:17] | Tonight’s opening will establish the Iceberg Lounge | 今晚的开幕将确立冰山会所 |
[25:21] | as Gotham’s newest place to see and be seen. | 作为哥谭新焦点的地位 |
[25:24] | And you say you acquired the club from Barbara Kean? | 你说你是从芭芭拉·基恩手中收购了夜总会 |
[25:27] | Is that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[25:29] | It’s just, no one’s seen her for months, and… | 就是 都几个月没人见到她了 |
[25:30] | Well, Barbara Kean’s whereabouts | 芭芭拉·基恩的所在 |
[25:32] | are not my concern. | 不关我的事 |
[25:34] | This was The Sirens club. It is now mine. | 这里曾是海妖夜总会 现在它是我的了 |
[25:37] | Mr. Cobblepot, | 科波特先生 |
[25:38] | there’s a rumor going around about criminals being given licenses. | 有传言称罪犯被配发了执照 |
[25:41] | The rumor is you’re issuing them. | 而且据传是你在签发执照 |
[25:43] | Tell me, what is the crime rate in Gotham? | 告诉我 哥谭的犯罪率是多少 |
[25:46] | We’re at historic lows. | 现在是历史新低 |
[25:47] | Historic lows. | 历史新低 |
[25:51] | You know, Augustus Caesar once presided over | 在奥古斯都·凯撒的统治下 |
[25:55] | the longest period of peace and prosperity | 曾出现了史上最长时期的 |
[25:57] | the world has ever known. | 和平和繁荣 |
[25:59] | It was called the Pax Romana. | 被称为罗马和平时期 |
[26:02] | Perhaps one day, this will be known as | 或许有一日 这段时期会被称为 |
[26:04] | the “Pax Penguina.” | “企鹅和平时期” |
[26:06] | That’s not a denial. | 这并不是否认 |
[26:08] | We’re here to talk about my club. | 我们是来谈我的夜总会的 |
[26:12] | Your readers will find this interesting. Ivy? | 你们的读者会对此感兴趣的 艾薇 |
[26:18] | That’s Edward Nygma. | 那是爱德华·尼格玛 |
[26:21] | Turns out Ed had a very rare brain disease. | 爱德患上了很罕见的脑部疾病 |
[26:24] | There was only one option: | 只有一个办法 |
[26:25] | to freeze him and wait for the cure. | 冻住他 等待治愈办法 |
[26:29] | In his final lucid moments, | 在他最后清醒的时刻里 |
[26:32] | he begged me, “Oswald, do not hide me away. | 他求我 “奥斯瓦尔德 不要隐藏我 |
[26:37] | Put me out with the people.” | 让我与人民同在” |
[26:41] | It was the least I could do. | 这是我该做的 |
[26:43] | Anyone tell him he was being frozen? | 有人告诉他他要被冻住了吗 |
[26:46] | I have affidavits from his doctor, | 我有他医生的宣誓书 |
[26:47] | if you would like to see them. | 你想看吗 |
[26:49] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:56] | Well, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[26:58] | I’m rather busy. | 我挺忙的 |
[26:59] | So whatever your business is… | 不管你有什么事 |
[27:00] | I came to tell you you’re a fraud. | 我是来告诉你 你是个骗子 |
[27:03] | The gang that has Crane’s fear toxin, | 那个持有克兰恐惧毒素的团伙 |
[27:06] | they’re not afraid of you. | 他们不怕你 |
[27:07] | Others will find out. | 其他人也会知道的 |
[27:09] | That’s how it begins. | 这就是开始 |
[27:11] | You’ve had a nice run, Oswald, | 你风光了好一阵 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[27:14] | but it’s over. | 但结束了 |
[27:17] | Oh, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[27:17] | it’s so hard to admit when you’ve become irrelevant. | 很不甘心承认自己已经无关紧要了吧 |
[27:23] | Let me tell you what’s gonna happen. | 我告诉你接下来会如何吧 |
[27:25] | I’m going to find this gang, | 我会找到这个团伙 |
[27:27] | and I’m going to crush them. | 我会粉碎他们 |
[27:29] | And everyone will see that it is Oswald Cobblepot, | 所有人都会看到 是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[27:32] | the Penguin, who keeps Gotham safe. | 企鹅 保护了哥谭 |
[27:38] | Always good to see you, old friend! | 见到你总是很高兴 老朋友 |
[27:40] | As he prepares for the opening of the Iceberg Lounge, | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特为冰山会所开幕 |
[27:44] | Oswald Cobblepot announced that he would destroy the gang | 做准备之际 还宣布他将粉碎昨日 |
[27:47] | that attacked Gotham First National Bank yesterday. | 袭击了哥谭第一国家银行的团伙 |
[27:51] | He described them as cowards and pond scum. | 他还说他们是懦夫和渣滓 |
[27:56] | Penguin’s going down tonight. | 企鹅今晚就死定了 |
[28:02] | You finish that new batch yet? | 新的一批做好了吗 |
[28:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:05] | Now, can you please, can you please | 你们能不能 |
[28:07] | get rid of that, please? | 把那个丢掉 |
[28:08] | What, you and him ain’t getting along? | 怎么 你和他处不来吗 |
[28:10] | Please, just get rid of it! | 求你 丢掉它吧 |
[28:13] | Listen, I got to do some things tonight, | 听着 我今晚有事要办 |
[28:15] | but I think you guys should spend some time together, huh? | 但我觉得你们该一起待会儿 |
[28:18] | No, please. | 不要 求你 |
[28:19] | We all have our fears to face. | 我们都要面对自己的恐惧 |
[28:22] | Stop, stop! Please! | 别 求你们 |
[28:24] | Stop, please! | 求你们 别 |
[28:26] | No! | 不要 |
[28:27] | Stop! | 不要 |
[28:31] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[28:37] | Remember how you accused me of being a slave to my emotions? | 还记得你说我被自己的情感所奴役吗 |
[28:40] | No more. | 再不会了 |
[28:42] | I have banished those feelings. | 我已驱散了那些情感 |
[28:45] | And look how I have risen. | 看我如今崛起得多高 |
[28:49] | But at what cost? | 但是以怎样的代价啊 |
[28:52] | I wonder which of us is frozen. | 不知我们哪个才真被冻住了 |
[28:55] | Him. | 是他 |
[28:57] | He’s, like, totally frozen. | 他真的被冻住了 |
[29:00] | Ivy, go somewhere else. | 艾薇 走开 |
[29:12] | All right, I want two unmarked units at street level, | 好了 两辆无标记警车等在街上 |
[29:15] | and another two teams with me and Harvey | 再来两队跟我和哈维 |
[29:17] | watching the entrances to the club. | 监视夜总会入口 |
[29:18] | The moment that gang arrives, we move. | 那个团伙一到 我们就行动 |
[29:23] | You heard the man. | 都听到了吧 |
[29:25] | Suit up! Let’s go! | 去准备 快点 |
[29:31] | Can we count on them? | 我们能信任他们吗 |
[29:32] | Let’s see, you tricked Penguin into baiting the gang | 我想想 你刺激企鹅挑衅团伙 |
[29:35] | to attack his club, | 去袭击他的夜总会 |
[29:35] | hoping to arrest them before they cause mass panic, | 希望在他们制造大面积恐慌前逮捕他们 |
[29:38] | only so you could embarrass Penguin, so I would say yeah, | 就为了以此羞辱企鹅 所以 是啊 |
[29:41] | they’re about as dependable as any other part | 他们跟这荒诞可笑的计划 |
[29:43] | – of this cockamamie plan. – Thanks. | -一样可信 -谢了 |
[29:45] | I’ll get the gas masks. | 我去拿防毒面具 |
[30:01] | Please, let me out! | 求你们 放我出去 |
[30:05] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[30:14] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[30:16] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[30:33] | So you guys work for Penguin, huh? | 你们为企鹅工作 是吗 |
[30:34] | It ain’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[30:36] | – Sure. – Come on, Gordon. | -随你说吧 -得了 戈登 |
[30:37] | Since Penguin’s been cracking down, | 企鹅管事后 |
[30:39] | life’s been good. | 一切都很好 |
[30:40] | Why you got to rock the boat? | 你为什么非得惹事 |
[30:44] | What happens when he starts giving out licenses for murders? | 那等他开始发谋杀执照了怎么办 |
[30:48] | What then? | 到时怎么办 |
[30:50] | I’m wasting my breath, aren’t I? | 我在浪费口舌 是吧 |
[30:52] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[30:55] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[30:58] | Who wants it first? | 谁想第一个来 |
[31:15] | Mr. Wayne, Mr. Pennyworth. | 韦恩先生 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[31:18] | I am so glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你们能来 |
[31:19] | It’s our pleasure. | 我们很荣幸 |
[31:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:23] | We were just admiring your frozen mate. | 我们正在欣赏你的冰棍朋友 |
[31:27] | Is he still alive in there? | 他还活着吗 |
[31:29] | I fear we may never know. | 我们恐怕无从得知了 |
[31:31] | Well, you’ll know when you finally thaw him out. | 等你最终给他解冻时就能知道了 |
[31:33] | When they discover a cure for his disease. | 就是他的疾病找到治愈办法时 |
[31:36] | Oh, yes. Then, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[31:39] | I wanted to personally thank you | 我想亲自感谢你 |
[31:40] | for everything you’ve done for this city. | 为哥谭市做的一切 |
[31:42] | Thank you, Mr. Wayne. | 谢谢 韦恩先生 |
[31:45] | So… | 那么 |
[31:47] | can I ask about the licenses? | 我能问问执照的事吗 |
[31:50] | A little discretion, if you would, Master Bruce. | 这种事不宜当众说吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:51] | Everybody’s talking about it, Alfred. | 大家都在谈论这个 阿尔弗雷德 |
[31:53] | I just want to know how it works. | 我就是想了解情况 |
[31:56] | So, does someone come to you and say | 那么是有人找到你 说 |
[31:58] | “I want to rob a bank”? | “我想抢银行”吗 |
[32:02] | Now, Bruce, if I didn’t know any better, | 布鲁斯 要是我不知道 |
[32:03] | I would think that you wanted me to implicate myself. | 还以为你是想让我自证罪呢 |
[32:06] | Anything you say stays between us. | 你的话是你知我知 |
[32:09] | First, let me ask… | 首先 我想问问 |
[32:12] | you would be agreeable to the idea of licensed crime? | 你能赞同犯罪执照的想法吗 |
[32:15] | If crime had been licensed and controlled three years ago, | 如果三年前有人管理审批犯罪 |
[32:18] | my parents would still be alive. | 我父母就不会死了 |
[32:21] | Exactly so. | 是啊 |
[32:24] | Well, between us, | 那么就跟你说 |
[32:26] | I have nothing to do with the licenses directly. | 我跟执照没有直接关系 |
[32:29] | I provide the guidelines while Mr. Penn | 我提供指导 是潘恩先生 |
[32:32] | handles all of the details. | 处理一切细节 |
[32:36] | Now… | 好了 |
[32:37] | would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[32:43] | – Well done, sir. – Thank you. | -好样的 少爷 -谢谢 |
[32:46] | Now we know who has the list. | 现在我们知道谁有清单了 |
[32:49] | The next step is… | 接下来 |
[32:52] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[33:02] | Where’s your babysitter? | 你的保姆呢 |
[33:05] | It’s kind of a package deal. | 交易是包含你俩的 |
[33:07] | Yeah. Well, he’s got me. | 是啊 但只有我来 |
[33:09] | Is that good enough or not? | 这样行不行 |
[33:11] | Actually, | 其实 |
[33:13] | we’re both in. | 我们都来了 |
[33:18] | I should… | 我该 |
[33:19] | – pat you down for weapons. – Sure. | -搜身检查武器 -好啊 |
[33:21] | – If you want to lose a hand. – Was worth a shot. | -如果你想丢只手 -总得试试 |
[33:26] | I’ll tell the boss. | 我去找老板 |
[33:29] | See ya. | 回见 |
[33:36] | You were worried about me. | 你担心我 |
[33:48] | Man, I been looking all over for you. | 哥们 我到处找你 |
[33:53] | Think we can forget about backup. | 我们别指望支援了 |
[33:55] | I see you talked to some of your fellow officers. | 看来你跟几位同事谈过了 |
[33:58] | – Probably not a bad thing. – How’s that? | -或许也不是坏事 -怎么说 |
[34:00] | Guys get to let off steam, resentments don’t fester. | 大伙儿总得撒撒气 不让怨气越积越深 |
[34:03] | Next time, you can get punched in the face. | 下次 你来挨揍吧 |
[34:05] | This beautiful mug? No one would dare. | 就这么帅气的面庞 谁敢 |
[34:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:16] | All right, once inside, gas Zsasz and Penguin first, | 好了 进去后 先搞定萨斯和企鹅 |
[34:20] | and then go crazy. | 然后随意 |
[34:21] | I still don’t see Penguin. | 我还是没看到企鹅 |
[34:23] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[34:25] | I’m guessing that gas isn’t faster than a bullet. | 我猜那毒气不会比子弹更快 |
[34:28] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[34:32] | Jim Gordon and his ham-fisted manipulation. | 吉姆·戈登和他愚蠢的小算盘啊 |
[34:36] | He thought he fooled me. | 他以为他骗住了我 |
[34:37] | You want to do ’em here or downstairs? | 你想在这儿杀他们 还是去楼下 |
[34:39] | Might be a little loud in here. | 在这里开火可能会太吵 |
[34:41] | Neither. | 不 |
[34:44] | I have something special planned for them. | 我为他们准备了特别的节目 |
[35:02] | What do you want, Bruce? | 你有什么事 布鲁斯 |
[35:06] | You knew I’d follow you. | 你知道我会跟上你 |
[35:08] | Just like I knew you’d come up here. | 就像我知道你会到屋顶来 |
[35:10] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你才不了解我 |
[35:16] | I wanted to apologize for what I said at the hospital | 我想为你之前来医院看阿尔弗雷德时 |
[35:18] | when you came to visit Alfred. | 我说的话道歉 |
[35:20] | You were making a kind gesture. | 你当时是出于好意 |
[35:27] | You want to talk to me, come up here. | 你想跟我说话 就上来 |
[35:41] | My point is I’m sorry. | 我是想说 我很抱歉 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:48] | You were a jerk. | 你是个混蛋 |
[35:54] | I saw you arrive with Tabitha Galavan. | 我看到你是跟塔比莎·盖勒文一起来的 |
[35:58] | I’m not sure I’d choose her as a mentor. | 我觉得她恐怕不是个好导师 |
[36:03] | That means absolutely nothing to me. | 这话对我毫无意义 |
[36:12] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 |
[36:17] | You… you want to say something? | 你有话想说吗 |
[36:24] | That’s a lovely dress you’re wearing tonight. | 你今晚的裙子好美 |
[36:29] | Honestly, you two. | 说真的 你俩 |
[36:30] | Why can’t you just go to the cinema like normal teenagers? | 为什么不能像普通青少年那样一起去看个电影 |
[36:34] | Master Bruce, we got a bit of a… | 布鲁斯少爷 楼下 |
[36:35] | bit of a situation downstairs. | 有点情况 |
[36:39] | What sort of situation? | 什么情况 |
[36:42] | Miss Kyle. | 凯尔小姐 |
[36:49] | For the past three months, I have given this city | 过去三个月来 我让这座城市 |
[36:52] | a tranquility it has never known. | 享受了前所未有的安宁 |
[36:55] | Now I would like to ensure that peace for the future. | 现在 我要确保未来也能如此 |
[36:59] | In the weeks to come, | 在接下来的几周里 |
[37:00] | you will hear whispers | 你们将听到 |
[37:02] | about what’s happening in the streets of Gotham. | 哥谭街头情况的传言 |
[37:04] | All you need to know | 你们只需要知道 |
[37:06] | is without me… | 没有我 |
[37:08] | this is what you get. | 就会出现这种人 |
[37:10] | Men who want to bring fear back to our city, | 他们想让恐惧再次降临我们的城市 |
[37:14] | who promise a return to the old days. | 他们要让我们回到过去 |
[37:17] | So… tell your families, | 所以 告诉你们的家人 |
[37:20] | tell your friends, | 告诉你们的朋友 |
[37:21] | it is Oswald Cobblepot who keeps them safe, | 是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特在保护他们的安全 |
[37:26] | not the GCPD. | 不是哥谭市警局 |
[37:31] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[37:38] | I have my things in the car. | 我的装备在车里 |
[37:39] | We can stop them in the parking garage. | 我们可以在停车场阻止他们 |
[37:40] | Absolutely not, Master Bruce. | 绝对不行 布鲁斯少爷 |
[37:42] | Alfred, Penguin is gonna take those men out and kill them. | 阿尔弗雷德 企鹅要把他们带出去杀掉 |
[37:44] | Undoubtedly so– but as you said before, | 当然了 但你说过 |
[37:47] | you can make a difference. | 你可以做出改变 |
[37:49] | There is a time for masks, | 有时候需要面具侠 |
[37:51] | and there is a time for Bruce Wayne. | 也有时候需要布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[37:54] | What’s going to be done to you… | 你们将被… |
[37:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:58] | I want to know what you’re going to do with those men. | 我想知道你要怎么处置他们 |
[38:00] | You need not concern yourself with that. | 这你不必操心 |
[38:03] | Are those men going to be turned over to the police? | 那些人会被交给警方吗 |
[38:11] | Earlier tonight, you thanked me for making the city safer. | 今晚早些时候 你还感谢我让城市更安全了 |
[38:15] | Now, how do you think that happened? | 你以为那是怎么做到的 |
[38:17] | I do the dirty work no one else will. | 我替哥谭做没人愿做的脏活儿 |
[38:22] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[38:24] | But I’m asking you, | 但我请你 |
[38:25] | turn those men over to the police. | 把他们交给警方 |
[38:28] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[38:32] | You have a good heart. | 你心地善良 |
[38:37] | No. | 不行 |
[38:42] | Enjoy your party, Penguin. | 好好玩吧 企鹅 |
[38:45] | You little twerp. | 你个小蠢蛋 |
[39:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:13] | You scared?! | 你害怕了吗 |
[39:32] | You’re under arrest, | 你被捕了 |
[39:34] | by order of the Gotham City Police Department. | 我以哥谭市警局的名义逮捕你 |
[39:36] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 |
[39:44] | Help me! | 救我 |
[39:45] | Help me! Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[39:49] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[39:51] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[39:52] | Penguin ain’t gonna be too happy. | 企鹅肯定不会开心的 |
[39:56] | Screw him. | 去他的 |
[39:58] | I’m just worried about finding Jonathan Crane. | 我就是担心找乔纳森·克兰的事 |
[40:00] | If he’s out there, with access to his father’s formula… | 如果他跑了 又有他父亲的配方 |
[40:03] | Relax. We’ll find him. | 放松 我们会找到他的 |
[40:05] | I wouldn’t expect too much help from these parts, though. | 但是估计他们不会怎么帮忙的 |
[40:07] | There’s good cops out there. They just need reminding. | 好警察还是有的 他们就是需要点提醒 |
[40:29] | You have a list | 你有一份清单 |
[40:30] | of all the licenses you’ve given; I want it. | 所有你签发的执照 我要那份清单 |
[40:33] | I… I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:38] | Penguin, he’ll… | 企鹅 他会… |
[41:17] | What about the alarm? | 警报响了 |
[41:18] | Forget it. | 管它呢 |
[41:19] | We got a license, remember? | 我们有执照 记得吗 |
[41:27] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 快点 |
[41:32] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[41:35] | What the…?! | 怎么回事 |
[41:41] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[41:44] | Gotham Police! | 哥谭警察 |
[41:45] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[41:48] | Crane! You got to make more of that fear gas. | 克兰 你得再做点那个恐惧毒气 |
[41:50] | We got to get Merton out of jail! Crane! | 我们得把默顿从监狱救出来 克兰 |
[41:58] | Crane? | 克兰 |
[42:03] | Jonathan Crane isn’t here anymore. | 乔纳森·克兰已经不在了 |
[42:11] | Just the Scarecrow. | 只有稻草人 |