时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know you can’t commit a crime in Gotham | 你知道在哥谭犯罪 |
[00:03] | without a license from Penguin. | 必须要有企鹅签发的执照吧 |
[00:05] | Tell your families, | 告诉你们的家人 |
[00:07] | Oswald Cobblepot keeps them safe, | 是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特在保护他们的安全 |
[00:10] | not the GCPD. | 不是哥谭市警局 |
[00:12] | We’d need an army to take on Penguin. | 我们需要一支大军才能去对付企鹅 |
[00:15] | I am not giving the city over to Penguin. | 我绝不会把城市交企鹅来管 |
[00:16] | I don’t care what the commissioner says. | 我不管局长说了什么 |
[00:18] | Makes me miss Falcone. | 我都怀念法尔科内了 |
[00:19] | I’m done with this business. I’m out. | 我不再混这行了 我退出 |
[00:22] | I’ve got a place down south I can go to. | 我在南边有个可以隐退的地方 |
[00:24] | We need an army. | 我们需要支军队 |
[00:26] | He’s got one. | 而他就有 |
[00:26] | You show your face to Falcone, he will kill you. | 你敢去见法尔科内 他会杀了你的 |
[00:31] | An opportunity awaits you. | 有个机会在等着你们 |
[00:35] | Why do you want this so bad? | 你为什么这么想接受 |
[00:36] | Because I’m sick and tired of not being taken seriously. | 因为我真是受够不被人重视了 |
[00:39] | But with you and Barbara? | 但如果有你 还有芭芭拉 |
[00:41] | The three of us could give all those creeps a run for their money. | 我们三个能让那些变态吃不了兜着走 |
[00:45] | You were the one time I let love weaken me, | 只有你这一次 我让爱害了我 |
[00:47] | I want you around as a constant reminder | 而我想把你留在身边 时时警醒我 |
[00:50] | to never make that mistake again. | 不要再犯这样的错误 |
[00:53] | I’m the one you seek. | 我就是你要找的人 |
[00:54] | I am Ra’s al Ghul. | 我是雷霄·奥古 |
[00:57] | I have to be ready for when Ra’s al Ghul returns. | 我必须准备好应对雷霄·奥古的回归 |
[00:59] | You need to find your true north. | 你得找到你真正的方向 |
[01:01] | And let that guide you. | 让它指引你 |
[01:47] | It is you. | 是你 |
[01:50] | At last. | 终于找到了 |
[02:32] | I was no more. | 我已经死了 |
[02:34] | And now you live. | 现在你活过来了 |
[02:37] | How can this be? | 怎么可能 |
[02:39] | The power is in the water. | 水中蕴含着力量 |
[02:41] | It has given you life and a destiny. | 这力量赋予了你生命和使命 |
[02:44] | You must find your heir, | 你必须找到你的继承者 |
[02:47] | as I found you. | 正如我找到了你一般 |
[02:51] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[02:53] | Be free. | 获得自由 |
[03:28] | Alfred, you read? | 阿尔弗雷德 听得到吗 |
[03:30] | Loud and clear, Master Bruce. | 非常清楚 布鲁斯少爷 |
[03:35] | Looks like the rumors around town are true. | 看来城里的传言是真的 |
[03:37] | Penguin’s bringing in a big shipment. | 企鹅搞来了一大宗货物 |
[03:39] | Whatever it is, it must be valuable. | 不管是什么 肯定价值不菲 |
[03:41] | He’s got four armed men loading it onto a truck. | 他派了四个武装人员将其搬上了一辆卡车 |
[03:44] | I’m gonna go down for a closer look. | 我要下去仔细看看 |
[03:47] | How did I know you were gonna say that, then? | 我是怎么猜到你会说这话的 |
[03:50] | I’m wearing bulletproof armor, remember? | 我穿了防弹衣的 记得吗 |
[03:51] | Yes. Lucius Fox’s armor was bulletproof. | 没错 卢修斯·福克斯的战服的确防弹 |
[03:54] | My mask…is not. | 我的面具…却不防 |
[03:56] | Don’t get shot in the face? | 要我别被人爆头吗 |
[03:58] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[03:59] | Do I detect a note of sarcasm, Master Bruce? | 我是听到了嘲讽腔吗 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:04] | I just picked up a thief heading toward the truck. | 我看到一个小偷正往卡车那边走 |
[04:06] | Thieves stealing from thieves is a victimless crime, Master Bruce. | 黑吃黑算是无被害人犯罪 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:09] | You just walk away now. | 你快别管了 |
[04:12] | They’re walking into a trap. | 那人是在往陷阱里踩 |
[04:13] | Master Bruce, | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:14] | I’m all for you protecting the innocent, | 我很支持你保护无辜 |
[04:15] | but I won’t have you risking your life | 但我决不允许你冒着生命危险 |
[04:17] | over a thief. | 救一个小偷 |
[04:19] | Now walk away. | 别去管 |
[04:23] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:27] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:11] | The hell are you supposed to be? | 你算是怎么回事 |
[05:14] | Must be real stupid trying to steal from Penguin. | 想偷企鹅的东西真是愚蠢至极 |
[05:21] | Bad idea. | 坏主意哦 |
[05:34] | Hold him! | 抓住他 |
[05:41] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快走 |
[05:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:44] | In the truck! | 上车 |
[05:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:30] | Hola, senor. | 你好 先生 |
[06:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[06:34] | James Gordon. | 我是詹姆斯·戈登 |
[06:36] | I’m here to see Carmine Falcone. | 我来见卡麦·法尔科内 |
[06:39] | He’s not expecting me. | 我没有预约 |
[06:42] | Come with me, please. | 请您随我来 |
[07:16] | Carmine. | 卡麦 |
[07:20] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[07:23] | You’re a long way from home. | 你跑了挺远的路啊 |
[07:26] | Came down to see you, Carmine. | 专程来见你的 卡麦 |
[07:30] | Heard you retired down here. | 听说你退休到这里了 |
[07:32] | Sorry for not calling ahead. | 抱歉没提前通知你 |
[07:35] | No, you’re not. | 你才不抱歉 |
[07:38] | It’s quite the spread you have here. | 早餐挺丰盛啊 |
[07:40] | I think we’re past the point of small talk, Jim. | 我看闲聊可以免了 吉姆 |
[07:43] | Just tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你的目的 |
[07:49] | Morning, Daddy. | 早上好啊 老爸 |
[07:54] | How was Artemus? | 阿迪莫斯怎么样 |
[07:55] | He’s feisty, as usual, but I whipped him into shape. | 还是那么躁动 但被我管教好了 |
[07:59] | Who’s this? | 这位是 |
[08:01] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[08:04] | Jim, meet my… | 吉姆 这是我的 |
[08:06] | only daughter, Sofia. | 独女 索菲娅 |
[08:18] | What are you doing here, James? | 有何贵干 詹姆斯 |
[08:22] | Go ahead, Jim. | 说吧 吉姆 |
[08:23] | I have no secrets from my children. | 我从不对孩子们隐瞒什么 |
[08:28] | Penguin has taken over the city. | 企鹅要接管整座城市了 |
[08:31] | The GCPD has turned its back on Gotham. | 哥谭市警局也弃哥谭于不顾 |
[08:35] | There are families that are still loyal to you. | 还有许多家族忠于你 |
[08:37] | I need your help to knock him off his perch. | 我需要你帮我推翻他 |
[08:40] | Sure this isn’t about you, Jim? | 你确定这不是为了你吗 吉姆 |
[08:43] | Your loss of power in Gotham? | 因为你在哥谭失了势 |
[08:45] | This is bigger than me. | 这比我要重要得多 |
[08:47] | You have fight, kid. | 你有斗志 小子 |
[08:48] | I’ve always admired that in you. | 为此我也很钦佩你 |
[08:52] | But I can’t do what you ask. | 但这次恕难从命了 |
[08:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | Because I’m dying. | 因为我快死了 |
[09:03] | Doctors don’t know why. | 医生查不出原因 |
[09:05] | Maybe old age. | 也许是年纪大了 |
[09:06] | Karma. | 或是遭了报应 |
[09:08] | They seem to think the air is better down here for me, | 他们认为这里的空气更好 |
[09:11] | give me more time. | 能让我多活几天 |
[09:13] | I’m not one to argue with doctors. | 我可不会跟医生过不去 |
[09:16] | Or time. | 也不会跟时间争 |
[09:18] | So, you see, I can’t go back with you. | 所以呢 我不能跟你回去 |
[09:24] | I’ll go back. | 那我回去 |
[09:26] | Hush. | 别胡说 |
[09:28] | You’re not ready for Gotham. | 你还没有准备好回哥谭 |
[09:32] | There was a time in my life | 曾几何时 |
[09:33] | when I would have done anything for the city. | 我会为这座城市拼尽全力 |
[09:37] | Those days are gone. | 但那种日子结束了 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, Jim. | 抱歉了 吉姆 |
[09:42] | You’re on your own. | 这次你得靠自己了 |
[09:52] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道该怎么做吗 |
[09:57] | You’re mad because I didn’t listen to you, Alfred. | 你气我没听你的话 阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:59] | You’re damn bloody right I am, yeah. | 我当然气你 没错 |
[10:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:07] | I let my guard down. | 我放松警惕了 |
[10:10] | It won’t happen again. | 下次不会了 |
[10:13] | All right, there we go. | 好了 缝好了 |
[10:19] | Might leave a little bit of a scar. | 可能会留点疤 |
[10:26] | Thanks, Alfred. | 谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:27] | All right. | 没事 |
[10:32] | Oh, no, wh-where do you think you’re going? | 等等 你又要去哪 |
[10:34] | To the docks. | 去码头 |
[10:36] | I’m sure there’s a manifest on the freighter. | 那艘货船上肯定有货单 |
[10:38] | Whatever’s in that crate must be important | 不管那箱子里有什么 肯定非常重要 |
[10:39] | if the thief was willing to steal it from the Penguin. | 不然也不会有人想从企鹅手里偷走 |
[10:41] | I want to know what it is. | 我想知道那是什么 |
[10:42] | Right, so being shot wasn’t enough, was it? | 所以被人拿枪打还不够是吗 |
[10:44] | You got to let this slide, Master B. | 这事你不能再管了 小布少爷 |
[10:46] | There’s more to this, Alfred. | 事情肯定没那么简单 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:48] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:50] | This is my chance to investigate a real crime, | 这次我有机会调查一起真正的犯罪 |
[10:53] | stop it before it becomes something bigger. | 在它没有恶化之前出手阻止 |
[10:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | But just don’t go charging around in broad daylight | 只要别大白天的还戴着那破面具 |
[11:02] | with that bloody mask on. | 到处乱撞就行 |
[11:03] | It’d be like having a socking great bull’s-eye on your back, | 不然就等于是背了个靶子 |
[11:05] | all right? | 明白吗 |
[11:06] | So how do you suggest I get onto the ship? | 那你说我要怎么上船 |
[11:14] | There are other kinds of masks you can wear, | 你能戴的面具不止那一种 |
[11:17] | Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[11:28] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[11:29] | the scatter pattern | 这种弹痕分布 |
[11:31] | is tighter than most. | 要比普通货密集得多 |
[11:32] | You won’t find a superior weapon anywhere in Gotham. | 全哥谭再也找不到比这更好的武器了 |
[11:35] | I’ll take two dozen. | 我来两打 |
[11:37] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[11:38] | You can pay out front. | 请在前台付款 |
[11:42] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[11:44] | Thank you, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢大家赏光前来 |
[11:46] | Tabitha planning on coming to work? | 塔比莎还打算来上班吗 |
[11:48] | I am paying her half the profits. | 我一半利润都给她了 |
[11:50] | Don’t you mean a third? | 不该是三分之一吗 |
[11:52] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[11:54] | Where’s my crate? | 我的箱子呢 |
[11:57] | I ran into some trouble. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[11:58] | – Did Penguin’s men see you? – No. | -企鹅的人看到你了吗 -没 |
[12:01] | I wore a mask like you said. | 我照你说的 戴了面具 |
[12:02] | I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[12:04] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[12:05] | I misjudged you. | 我看错你了 |
[12:08] | I was wrong to cut you in on my new business. | 我就不该拉你入伙 |
[12:11] | You’re clearly not ready. | 显然你没准备好 |
[12:15] | You’re serious? | 你不是吧 |
[12:16] | I can get the damn thing. | 我可以拿到那东西 |
[12:18] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己去做吧 |
[12:22] | But if you do want to redeem yourself, | 但如果你想赎罪的话 |
[12:24] | you can do the floors. | 你可以擦擦地板 |
[12:25] | Mop’s in the closet. | 拖把在壁橱里 |
[12:29] | You can mop your own damn floors. | 你自己擦个痛快吧 |
[12:34] | Another excellent night of business, Victor. | 又是生意兴隆的一晚 维克多 |
[12:37] | Except for the part where a couple of thieves | 除了有几个小贼 |
[12:39] | tried to rob your shipment. | 想要抢你的货之外 |
[12:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:41] | Relax, boss. | 别紧张 老大 |
[12:43] | My men stopped them | 我的手下截住他们了 |
[12:44] | before they could get their hands on anything. | 他们什么都没偷到 |
[12:47] | You see what I’m dealing with, Ed? | 看到我都要面对什么了吗 爱德 |
[12:51] | That shipment is full of black market items | 那批货全都是今晚 |
[12:53] | I am auctioning off tonight to Gotham’s elite. | 要卖给哥谭精英阶层的黑市货物 |
[12:56] | I stand to make a killing. | 我可以大赚一笔的 |
[12:58] | I cannot do that without the items. | 没有这些货我就赚不了 |
[13:01] | Where are they? | 货呢 |
[13:02] | At the warehouse. | 在仓库里 |
[13:04] | Take me. | 带我去 |
[13:06] | I want to be sure it is all accounted for, and once I do, | 我要确保货物都在 点完后 |
[13:10] | bring everything back here for safekeeping. | 把所有东西都带回这里来保管 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 |
[13:55] | No…! | 不 |
[14:00] | This cannot be happening! | 怎么会这样 |
[14:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | Kind of opens up the room. | 这样房间敞亮多了 |
[14:07] | Whoever did this, I want them found. | 不管是谁干的 把那人给我找出来 |
[14:10] | I want them dead! | 我要那人死 |
[14:12] | And I want Ed back here today! | 我要爱德今天回到这里 |
[14:28] | Where are you, Ed? | 你在哪 爱德 |
[14:38] | Oh, he’s up! | 他醒了 |
[14:39] | – He’s up, he’s up! – Where am I? | -他醒了 醒了 -我在哪 |
[14:40] | Who is… how did I get here? | 你是谁 我怎么会在这儿 |
[14:42] | I brought you here. You’re in my home. | 是我带你来的 你在我家 |
[14:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:52] | Who… who are you? | 你…是谁 |
[14:54] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[14:55] | Hilltop Elementary? | 山顶小学 |
[14:57] | Mrs. Macher’s class? | 马歇老师的班 |
[14:59] | I was third row closest to the window. | 我是靠窗第三排 |
[15:02] | Eddie, it’s me, Myrtle Jenkins. | 爱德 是我 默特尔·詹金斯 |
[15:06] | I followed your rise to becoming the Riddler. | 我一直追踪着你成为谜语人的足迹 |
[15:09] | I’ve read every article, all the police reports. | 我读了关于你的每篇报道 警方报告 |
[15:13] | I guess you could say I’m your number one fan. | 我应该算得上是你的头号粉丝 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:19] | I’m– I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[15:22] | That’s gonna be tough. | 那可有点困难 |
[15:29] | Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[15:31] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[15:33] | Your muscles have atrophied from being on ice. Okay? | 你的肌肉因为长期冰封而萎缩了 好吗 |
[15:35] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[15:36] | These warming lamps should help thaw you out. | 这些暖灯应该能帮你解冻 |
[15:39] | Ice? | 冰封 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:42] | The last thing I remember… | 我最后记得的事… |
[15:44] | …was being frozen by the river. | 是在河边被冻住了 |
[15:48] | How long was I on ice? | 我被冰封了多久 |
[15:52] | Five months. | 五个月 |
[15:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | Since then, Penguin opened a club called the Iceberg Lounge. | 之后 企鹅开了一家冰山会所 |
[16:01] | You were its centerpiece. | 你是中心装饰品 |
[16:04] | That little freak. | 那个小疯子 |
[16:05] | He put me on display like some caged animal. | 他竟然把我当做笼子里的动物供人观赏 |
[16:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:10] | And I will nurse you back to health | 我会照顾你恢复健康 |
[16:12] | so you can reclaim your throne | 让你可以夺回你的王位 |
[16:14] | as Gotham’s greatest villain! | 成为哥谭最邪恶的坏人 |
[16:19] | Caveat. | 事先声明 |
[16:19] | With me as your sidekick, of course. | 当然我要做你的跟班 |
[16:23] | Doesn’t that sound wonderful, my love? | 听起来是不是很棒 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | You lost, kid? | 你迷路了吗 小子 |
[16:40] | My Uncle Al works on your ship. | 我叔叔阿尔在你们船上工作 |
[16:42] | My aunt hasn’t heard from him in a few days and she’s worried. | 我婶婶好几天没他的消息了 很担心 |
[16:45] | There are a few men below deck. | 有几个人在下甲板工作 |
[16:47] | I’m pretty damn sure none of their old ladies are looking for them. | 不过我确定他们的老婆都不会在找他们 |
[16:50] | Listen, I told my aunt I’d find him. | 听着 我告诉婶婶我会找到他的 |
[16:53] | Can I just take a quick look? | 我能去看看吗 |
[16:54] | I’ll be in and out in a few minutes, I promise. | 我保证看一眼就走 不会太久的 |
[16:58] | Sure. Go ahead. | 好吧 上来吧 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:51] | You think you’re real smart giving us the slip. | 你觉得骗我们挺聪明的吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:56] | Ah, save it. | 省省吧 |
[17:57] | Somebody tried to steal from this ship last night. | 有人昨晚上想从这艘船上偷东西 |
[18:00] | Did this to my face. | 还在我脸上打了一拳 |
[18:02] | Tell me who you are working for. | 告诉我你为谁干活儿 |
[18:03] | I assure you, | 我保证 |
[18:05] | I’m just here looking for my uncle. | 我只是来找我叔叔的 |
[18:07] | I took a wrong turn. | 我走错了 |
[18:08] | Sure. Here’s a little advice. | 好吧 给你个小建议 |
[18:11] | If you’re gonna play the part of a street kid, | 如果你想扮成在街头混的小子 |
[18:13] | learn how to talk like one. | 先学学怎么说话 |
[18:15] | Hey, Andy! | 安迪 |
[18:17] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[18:19] | What did I tell you about bothering me at work? | 我怎么和你说别来打扰我工作的 |
[18:23] | Sorry, fellas. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[18:28] | You’re right, though. | 不过你说得对 |
[18:30] | The boy’s acting does need some work, doesn’t it? | 这孩子的演技的确还需锻炼 是吧 |
[18:37] | You see, improvisation, | 即兴发挥 |
[18:38] | Master Bruce, is a very important weapon | 布鲁斯少爷 是每一个演员 |
[18:41] | in any actor’s tool kit. | 工具箱里的必备武器 |
[18:44] | Should we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[18:50] | There’s a knife | 你今晚的拍卖会上 |
[18:51] | being sold at your auction tonight. | 有一件拍卖品是一把刀 |
[18:53] | I was thinking you might be kind enough | 我在想你能不能行行好 |
[18:55] | to sell it to me ahead of time. | 提前卖给我 |
[19:01] | And why is this knife so important to you? | 为什么这把刀对你来说这么重要 |
[19:03] | It’s not. | 并不重要 |
[19:05] | I have a client who’s interested. | 只是有个客户很感兴趣 |
[19:07] | Gave me a ton of cash, | 给了我大笔现金 |
[19:08] | so I was hoping to get it for a lower price and make a profit. | 所以我想低价购得 大赚一笔 |
[19:12] | That start with the attempted five-finger discount last night? | 所以昨晚就来试图偷走吗 |
[19:16] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:18] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道了 |
[19:20] | I’ll triple the opening price. | 我出三倍起拍价 |
[19:22] | It’ll probably go for less at auction. | 拍卖可能拍不到这个价 |
[19:24] | My dear, | 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | wherever you disappeared to these last few months | 虽然不知道你这几个月消失去了哪儿 |
[19:29] | has not made you a better liar. | 你的撒谎水平可一点都没见长 |
[19:33] | It’s clear that this isn’t about profit, | 这显然并不是为了从中牟利 |
[19:36] | but about your mysterious benefactor. | 而是为了你的神秘资助人 |
[19:39] | He is your client, is-is he not? | 他就是你的客户 不是吗 |
[19:48] | Reveal his identity to me | 告诉我他的身份 |
[19:50] | and you have a deal. | 我们就成交 |
[19:57] | He’s really got his hooks into you. | 他把你吃得死死的 |
[20:01] | See you tonight, I guess. | 那我们晚上见吧 |
[20:04] | Don’t forget to bring your checkbook. | 别忘了带支票簿来 |
[20:14] | Always a pleasure, Oswald. | 和你聊天总是很愉快 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[20:42] | The knife was used to embalm King Balahsi. | 这把刀曾是巴拉西国王的陪葬刀 |
[20:44] | According to this, he ruled ancient Mesopotamia | 这上面记载 他是古代美索不达米亚 |
[20:46] | for the first century. | 第一个世纪的国王 |
[20:48] | And what thief in Gotham would want a knife like that? | 哥谭市什么样的小偷想偷这样一把刀呢 |
[20:51] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[20:53] | According to the manifest, | 根据载货清单 |
[20:54] | the shipment was full of jewels and expensive art, | 这批货物全都是金银珠宝和贵重艺术品 |
[20:56] | yet our thief went for the item | 但这个贼想要偷的 |
[20:57] | with the least intrinsic value. | 却是实际价值最低的东西 |
[20:59] | Well, that tells me she was a gun for hire. | 也就是说 她受雇于人 |
[21:02] | But who hired her? | 可她的雇主是谁呢 |
[21:10] | I think I just found the answer. | 我想我找到答案了 |
[21:12] | Alfred, look. | 阿尔弗雷德 看 |
[21:14] | This drawing depicts a man being healed by water. | 这幅画描绘的是一个人正在被水治愈 |
[21:18] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[21:21] | His face. | 他的脸 |
[21:26] | Who does that remind you of? | 这让你想到了谁 |
[21:30] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[21:31] | I mean, this-this drawing is 2,000 years old, Master… | 这幅画都两千年了 少爷… |
[21:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:42] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[21:44] | That’s Ra’s al Ghul. | 是雷霄·奥古 |
[21:50] | He wants the knife. | 他想得到这把刀 |
[22:00] | I struck out with Falcone. | 法尔科内那边没戏了 |
[22:02] | That right? | 是吗 |
[22:06] | Try not to sound too happy about it. | 别太高兴了 |
[22:07] | Look, if you brought back Falcone, | 如果你真把法尔科内找回来了 |
[22:09] | that would mean gang wars and blood in the streets. | 那就是帮派战争 喋血街头 |
[22:11] | And I don’t like it when the streets are bloody, Jim. | 我可不喜欢发生这种事 吉姆 |
[22:14] | Yeah. Well, see how you like it with Penguin. | 好吧 看看你能多喜欢企鹅 |
[22:17] | See you tomorrow, Harvey. | 明天见 哈维 |
[22:22] | Mind if I join you? | 我可以加入你吗 |
[22:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[22:32] | I figured you didn’t know anyone in town. | 你在这儿应该谁都不认识 |
[22:33] | I thought I’d keep you company. | 我就想来陪陪你 |
[22:35] | Or maybe I just didn’t want to drink alone. | 或许我只是不想一个人喝酒 |
[22:43] | To my dad. | 敬我父亲 |
[22:52] | I am sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[22:55] | We may have had our differences over the years, | 这些年来 我们之间或许有分歧 |
[22:57] | but I always respected him. | 但我一直很敬重他 |
[23:02] | When I was a little girl, | 我还小的时候 |
[23:04] | if I wanted to spend time with my father, | 如果我想见我父亲 |
[23:06] | he’d have me schedule an appointment. | 他会叫我预约 |
[23:08] | Save the respect, I know who my father is. | 省省你的敬重吧 我了解我父亲 |
[23:12] | Took him getting sick for us to finally have a real relationship. | 直到他病了 我们才总算真正像父女了 |
[23:22] | How long have you lived down here? | 你在这里住了多久 |
[23:25] | Since I was 13. | 13岁就搬来了 |
[23:27] | My father thought sending me away from Gotham | 我父亲觉得让我远离哥谭 |
[23:28] | would keep me safe. | 能保护我 |
[23:31] | I mean, there are worse places to grow up. | 在这里长大也不算太糟了 |
[23:34] | People are happy here, | 这里的人很开心 |
[23:35] | you see the sun every day. | 每天能见到太阳 |
[23:37] | But I wasn’t alone. I had Mario. | 我不是一个人 还有马里奥 |
[23:41] | We took care of each other. | 我们照顾彼此 |
[23:48] | I know there’s nothing I can say. | 我知道我说什么都没用 |
[23:52] | I am sorry for what happened to him. | 他的事 我非常遗憾 |
[24:00] | You’re right, there’s nothing you can say. | 你说对了 你说什么都没用 |
[24:04] | He was infected with the virus. | 他被感染了病毒 |
[24:07] | You did what you had to do. | 你也是不得已 |
[24:19] | There’s no sign of Nygma anywhere in Gotham. | 哥谭到处都找不见尼格玛 |
[24:23] | Word on the street is, it was an inside job. | 据传 是监守自盗 |
[24:27] | Find whoever is in charge of hiring. | 找到负责雇人的人 |
[24:29] | Kill them. | 杀了那人 |
[24:30] | I want everyone here interrogated. | 审讯这里的每个人 |
[24:33] | There’s a traitor amongst us. | 我们之中有叛徒 |
[24:45] | Those needles should help stimulate your muscles. | 那些针是用来刺激你的肌肉的 |
[24:48] | You’ll have feeling back in no time. | 你很快就能恢复知觉 |
[24:52] | Just call me the Riddlette. | 叫我谜语女吧 |
[24:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[24:56] | I think that rehashing someone else’s idea | 我觉得剽窃别人的点子 |
[24:59] | isn’t very original. | 可不怎么有创意 |
[25:02] | Well, it’s an homage, | 这是致敬 |
[25:04] | and I thought you’d like it. | 我以为你会喜欢的 |
[25:11] | It’s very nice. | 很好看 |
[25:17] | Ah… this is so much fun. | 这太有趣了 |
[25:19] | If only I were the criminal mastermind you are, | 如果我是你那样的犯罪大师 |
[25:21] | we would have been together sooner. | 我们就能早点在一起了 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t really follow that. | 很抱歉 我不太懂 |
[25:26] | Well, it took me months to plan your escape. | 我耗费了数月策划你的逃脱 |
[25:28] | I had to learn Penguin’s schedule, | 我还得掌握企鹅的日程 |
[25:30] | when he came and went, | 他何时来去 |
[25:32] | devise an exit strategy. | 设计逃脱计策 |
[25:34] | I’m sure it would have taken you two seconds to think something up. | 换了你肯定马上就能想到好点子 |
[25:38] | It is slightly impressive you were able to outwit Oswald. | 你能算计奥斯瓦尔德还是有点厉害的 |
[25:43] | Though, as you said, | 但就像你说的 |
[25:43] | my plan would have taken much less time. | 换了我 肯定不会需要这么久 |
[25:45] | Oh, wait, that is a great idea. | 等等 这个点子好 |
[25:47] | You should tell me what your plan would have been, | 你该跟我讲讲换了你会怎么计划 |
[25:49] | because a window into your master villainy | 如果能一窥你的大师级罪恶 |
[25:51] | would mean so much to me. | 对我会意义重大 |
[26:06] | I… | 我 |
[26:16] | Oh, here I am bombarding you with silly questions. | 我老拿这些蠢问题烦你 |
[26:18] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你才经受了那么多 |
[26:19] | you must be exhausted. | 你肯定累坏了 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:23] | Yes, I must be exhausted. | 是啊 我肯定是累了 |
[26:25] | Ooh, soup’s ready. Do you like tomato? | 汤好了 你喜欢西红柿吗 |
[26:27] | I put little question marks in it, too. | 我还在上面做了个问号 |
[26:52] | Last one. | 最后一个了 |
[26:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:01] | Anything, my love? | 有感觉吗 亲爱的 |
[27:08] | No! | 没有 |
[27:10] | Acupuncture… is therapeutic snake oil. | 针灸 就是骗人的治疗 |
[27:15] | I’ve been focused on repairing the wrong muscle. | 我一直修复错了肌肉 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:19] | Your brain. | 你的大脑 |
[27:20] | It fires synapses that carry neurons | 它会发射突触将神经元 |
[27:22] | to the rest of your body. | 输送至你身体各处 |
[27:23] | And if we can stimulate it, | 如果我们能刺激它 |
[27:25] | perhaps your other muscles will follow. | 或许你其他的肌肉也会随之动起来 |
[27:27] | – Logical. – Yeah. | -有道理 -嗯 |
[27:29] | – What do you suggest? – Well… | -你的提议是 -这个嘛 |
[27:31] | in anticipation of our partnership, | 因为期待我们的合作 |
[27:33] | I have been working on a few riddles. | 我一直在写谜语 |
[27:37] | Yes. Riddles. | 太好了 谜语 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:40] | That’s exactly what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[27:43] | It’s gonna make me feel like myself again. | 会让我恢复以前的感觉的 |
[27:45] | – Fire away. – Okay, here goes. | -说吧 -那我说了 |
[27:48] | What’s black and white and red all over? | 有黑有白 还一身红 |
[27:51] | Easy. Zebra, with a gaping hole. | 简单 有个大伤口的斑马 |
[27:54] | Next. | 下一个 |
[27:55] | No, it’s actually a newspaper. | 不 其实是报纸 |
[27:57] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[27:58] | There’s nothing red on a newspaper. Next. | 报纸上没有红色 下一个 |
[28:00] | – Well, it makes sense if you know… – Next! | -其实是说得通的 -下一个 |
[28:04] | I have a face and two hands, | 我有张脸和两只手 |
[28:06] | but no arms or legs. | 但是没有胳膊和腿 |
[28:08] | – What am I? – Deformed baby. | -我是什么 -畸形儿 |
[28:10] | Come on. Surely you can do better than this. | 得了 你肯定能说出更好的 |
[28:12] | Uh, the answer is a clock. Hands… | 答案是表 指针[手] |
[28:16] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[28:18] | I think something is wrong with your brain, Ed. | 我觉得你的脑子出了问题 爱德 |
[28:22] | There… is… nothing… | 我的脑子 |
[28:26] | wrong with my brain. | 才没有问题 |
[28:27] | The problem is your riddles. | 问题是你的谜语 |
[28:30] | Bring me a riddle | 给我一个 |
[28:32] | that is worthy of my name! | 配得上我的大名的谜语 |
[28:43] | Next time I’ll know to pack a swimsuit. | 下次我会记得带泳衣来 |
[28:46] | You actually own one? | 你还真有泳衣吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah, I got a nice two-piece. | 嗯 两件式的 |
[28:51] | He comes with a sense of humor. | 他还有幽默感 |
[28:58] | Do you ever think about walking away from it all? | 你想过远离一切吗 |
[29:01] | Gotham? | 哥谭吗 |
[29:04] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[29:07] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[29:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:11] | It’s in my blood. | 它在我的血液之中 |
[29:13] | My father spent his entire life fighting for the city. | 我父亲穷极一生为这个城市奋斗 |
[29:16] | Never took the easy way out. | 从未选择容易的出路 |
[29:19] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[29:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | Give ’em to me. | 给我 |
[29:33] | I don’t really think they’re your size. | 我觉得你穿不上的 |
[29:35] | Come on. | 给我嘛 |
[29:38] | That, too? | 这个也是吗 |
[29:40] | – What are you doing? – Come on. | -你要干什么 -来吧 |
[29:44] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[29:47] | Just a little water, Jim. | 就是水而已 吉姆 |
[30:11] | I can’t remember the last time I just stood still. | 我记不得我上次就这么站着是什么时候了 |
[30:48] | All right, Master Bruce, | 好了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[30:50] | let’s go over the plan again. | 我们再过一遍计划 |
[30:53] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[30:54] | I show up at the auction and buy the knife. | 我去拍卖会 买下那把刀 |
[30:57] | Should be easy enough; I am a billionaire. | 应该很简单的 我可是亿万富翁 |
[30:59] | And a very public one at that. | 还是个人尽皆知的亿万富翁 |
[31:01] | Turning up at the Penguin’s black market auction’s | 跑去参加企鹅的黑市拍卖会 |
[31:03] | certainly going to raise a few eyebrows, isn’t it? | 肯定会引人侧目 是吧 |
[31:08] | You’re the one that said that bidding on it | 是你说去竞拍 |
[31:09] | was the smarter play. | 是更聪明的选择 |
[31:11] | That I did, but I didn’t mean as going as yourself, did I? | 是的 但我不是指作为你自己去 是吧 |
[31:14] | What do think the idea was of going down to the docks, | 你以为装成是别人去码头 |
[31:16] | pretending to be someone else? | 是想做什么 |
[31:18] | I was trying to teach you a lesson. | 我是想给你上堂课 |
[31:21] | Now, if you’re going to continue down this vigilante path, | 如果你打算继续走这条义警的路 |
[31:24] | Master Bruce, | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:27] | you’ve got to learn how to assume… | 你就得学会扮演 |
[31:29] | other roles. | 其他角色 |
[31:40] | Play the role | 扮演那个 |
[31:42] | that you were born to play. | 你注定要扮演的角色 |
[31:49] | That of a privileged, somewhat… | 一个享受特权 |
[31:51] | pedantic teenager with deeper pockets than anybody else in this city. | 有点书呆气 而且财力在城内无人能及的少年 |
[31:57] | You mean behave like a spoiled brat. | 你是说像个被宠坏的小屁孩那样 |
[31:59] | It goes against everything that your beautiful parents | 这有违你的好爸爸妈妈 |
[32:01] | tried to ingrain in you. | 想给你灌输的一切 |
[32:05] | But yes… sir. | 但是 没错 少爷 |
[32:12] | Bruce Wayne… | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[32:16] | …billionaire brat. | 亿万富翁臭小子 |
[32:18] | $250,000! | 25万 |
[32:20] | $250,000 going once, twice… | 25万一次 两次 |
[32:24] | sold to Mr. Bruce Wayne. | 成交 布鲁斯·韦恩先生竞得 |
[32:27] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这就对了 |
[32:28] | I love art. | 我太喜欢艺术了 |
[32:30] | I love it, yeah! | 我太高兴了 |
[32:32] | I’m gonna put it in my, uh, in my bathroom. | 我要把它放在我的浴室里 |
[32:36] | Steady on, Master Bruce. | 悠着点 布鲁斯少爷 |
[32:37] | Let’s not overplay our hand, shall we? | 咱别玩过了 |
[32:39] | I must admit, this is fun. | 我得承认 这是挺好玩 |
[32:40] | And try to exercise a modicum of financial restraint. | 而且稍稍注意别花太多了 |
[32:44] | Technically, you are the richest man in the room, | 严格讲 你是这屋里最有钱的 |
[32:45] | but let’s not try and buy absolutely everything, shall we? | 但咱们还是别把什么都买下来了 |
[32:48] | True, but if I only bid on the knife | 是啊 但如果我只去竞拍 |
[32:50] | everyone’s been trying to steal from Penguin, | 大家都想从企鹅那儿偷走的刀 |
[32:51] | it might draw his suspicion. | 可能会引起他的怀疑 |
[32:53] | If I go on a spending spree, | 如果我挥金如土 |
[32:54] | recklessly throwing my money around, | 毫无顾忌地乱花钱 |
[32:56] | he won’t think twice. | 他就不会多想了 |
[32:57] | Nice. When’d you think of that? | 不错 你什么时候想到的 |
[33:00] | Improvisation, Alfred. | 这叫即兴发挥 阿尔弗雷德 |
[33:02] | It’s a weapon in any actor’s tool kit. | 是每一个演员工具箱里的必备武器 |
[33:04] | Oh, heads up. | 注意 |
[33:05] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[33:10] | Oswald, my friend! | 奥斯瓦尔德 我的朋友 |
[33:12] | Bruce Wayne, what a lovely surprise. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 真是又惊又喜 |
[33:15] | You certainly are getting out quite a lot these days, aren’t you? | 你现在还真是经常出来玩 |
[33:18] | The way I see it, everyone else in this town is having fun. | 在我看来 城里其他人都知道玩乐 |
[33:21] | – Why shouldn’t I? – I agree! | -我怎么就不行 -太对了 |
[33:23] | You and your insanely large bank account | 你和你大得惊人的银行账户 |
[33:25] | are more than welcome here. | 在这里很受欢迎 |
[33:29] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[33:31] | I thought she died. | 我以为她死了 |
[33:34] | Unfortunately, nobody stays dead in this town. | 很不幸 这城里的死人都不安分 |
[33:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:40] | You do realize, don’t you, Master Bruce, | 你知道吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[33:42] | that if you actually win, | 如果你真赢了 |
[33:43] | Ra’s al Ghul will come after the knife. | 雷霄·奥古会来夺刀的 |
[33:48] | Let him. | 让他来吧 |
[33:49] | The next item up for auction | 下一件竞拍品 |
[33:52] | is an embalming knife | 是一把陪葬刀 |
[33:54] | from the tomb of King Balahsi of Sumeria. | 从苏美尔巴拉西国王墓中挖掘出来 |
[33:58] | Opening bid will begin at $50,000. | 起价为5万美元 |
[34:01] | A hundred… thousand dollars. | 10万美元 |
[34:04] | What does she want with it? | 她要它做什么 |
[34:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:07] | Stay focused. | 别分心 |
[34:08] | $100,000 to Ms. Kean. | 基恩小姐 10万美元 |
[34:10] | – Do I hear one… – One hundred thousand and one dollar. | -是否还有… -10万零一美元 |
[34:15] | Actually, Mr. Wayne, the bidding amounts are in $50,000… | 其实 韦恩先生 加价是以5万美元为单位 |
[34:18] | – $200,000. – Fine. We have $200,000. | -20万美元 -好吧 现在是20万美元了 |
[34:21] | – Do I hear two… – Two hundred thousand and one dollar. | -是否有… -20万零一美元 |
[34:28] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[34:30] | How about you let someone else have some fun? | 你也让别人开心一把吧 |
[34:34] | Sure. No problem. I’m sorry about that. | 当然了 没问题 真是抱歉了 |
[34:41] | $300,000. | 30万美元 |
[34:42] | Very well. Three hundred… | 那好 30万… |
[34:44] | $300,000 and one cent. | 30万…零一分 |
[34:50] | $500,000. | 50万美元 |
[34:53] | Now back off, you little brat. | 别碍事 你个小屁孩 |
[34:56] | Wow, Ms. Kean. | 基恩小姐 |
[34:58] | That’s a lot of money. | 这可不是小数啊 |
[34:59] | For someone like you. | 对于你这样的人来说 |
[35:01] | $2 million! | 两百万美元 |
[35:05] | Two… | 两… |
[35:06] | Sold to Mr. Bruce Wayne. | 成交 布鲁斯·韦恩先生竞得 |
[35:18] | Congratulations, Bruce. | 恭喜 布鲁斯 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | I do love seeing that woman lose. | 我真喜欢看到那女人输 |
[35:26] | But a little piece of friendly advice. | 但给你点友好建议 |
[35:29] | Barbara Kean does not give up easily. | 芭芭拉·基恩不会轻易放弃 |
[35:31] | She’ll be coming for that knife. | 她会去夺那把刀的 |
[35:33] | I would just, uh, keep a close eye on it if I were you. | 劝你…看紧点 |
[35:41] | Well, there’s a new wrinkle, isn’t it? | 这可是新发展 是吧 |
[35:47] | What’s green and red and goes round and round? | 红绿相间 兜着圈圈 |
[35:54] | Someone’s obsessed with the color red. | 某人好喜欢红色 |
[35:57] | The answer, obviously, isn’t “newspaper.” | 回答显然不是”报纸” |
[36:00] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖时间 |
[36:02] | No. | 不是 |
[36:05] | You don’t know the answer. | 你不知道答案 |
[36:06] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[36:07] | No, you don’t, Ed. | 不 你不知道 爱德 |
[36:14] | Your brilliant mind is as damaged as the rest of your body. | 你聪明的大脑跟你的身体一样受损了 |
[36:19] | Actually, | 其实 |
[36:20] | my body is feeling fine. | 我的身体好好的 |
[36:26] | Frog in a blender. | 搅拌器里的青蛙 |
[36:43] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 |
[36:47] | Why are you sitting in the dark by yourself? | 你为什么一个人黑灯瞎火地坐着 |
[36:51] | I was expecting someone else. | 我在等另一个人 |
[36:53] | – Like who? – Doesn’t matter. | -谁 -无所谓了 |
[36:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[36:58] | Heard about Penguin’s auction. | 听说企鹅的拍卖了 |
[37:01] | So Barbara sent you for the knife. | 芭芭拉叫你来找刀 |
[37:04] | Figured, what, because we’re friends, I’d just hand it over? | 觉得我们是朋友 所以我会直接交给你吗 |
[37:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[37:09] | Why is it so important to her? | 这对她为什么那么重要 |
[37:10] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[37:11] | She was supposed to get it for some client. | 她是要为一个客户弄到手的 |
[37:14] | Said he was a pretty dangerous guy. | 说那人挺危险的 |
[37:17] | And that if you were smart, you’d hand it over | 还说如果你够聪明 就乖乖交出来 |
[37:20] | and save yourself the trouble. | 免得惹麻烦 |
[37:22] | So you’re here to protect me, is that it? | 你是来保护我的 是吗 |
[37:25] | The knife can’t possibly mean that much to you, Bruce. | 那把刀对你不可能那么重要 布鲁斯 |
[37:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:28] | Like you said, I spent $2 million on it, | 就像你说的 那是我花两百万买的 |
[37:30] | I think I’ll keep it. | 我还是留着吧 |
[37:32] | Why are you acting like this? | 你干吗要这样 |
[37:33] | Me? | 我 |
[37:35] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[37:36] | Are you really Barbara Kean’s errand girl now? | 你真成芭芭拉·基恩的小跑腿了 |
[37:37] | I’m her partner. | 我是她的合伙人 |
[37:40] | But if I don’t give her this knife back, | 但如果我不替她拿回刀 |
[37:43] | she won’t ever see me as an equal. | 她就绝不会把我视为平等的伙伴 |
[37:48] | So I’m asking you to do me a solid. | 所以我要拜托你帮我个忙 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry, Selina. | 对不起 塞琳娜 |
[37:54] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[38:21] | Morning, Harv. | 早啊 哈维 |
[38:23] | Jim, hey. | 吉姆 |
[38:25] | This is Detective Harper. | 这位是哈珀警探 |
[38:26] | She just transferred over from the 3-5. | 她刚从35局调过来 |
[38:29] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[38:30] | Nice to meet you, Detective. | 认识你很高兴 警探 |
[38:31] | Heard a lot of good things. | 听说了不少好事 |
[38:32] | From who? | 谁说的 |
[38:33] | It’s good to have you in the fold, Harper. | 很高兴你能加入 哈珀 |
[38:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[38:42] | You got a visitor. | 有人找 |
[38:45] | Hot damn. | 我去 |
[38:47] | Fox in the henhouse. | 狐狸进鸡窝了 |
[38:49] | No offense, Harper. | 别介意 哈珀 |
[38:51] | None taken. | 没事 |
[38:53] | But you got the wrong idiom, Captain. | 但你的俗语说错了 警监 |
[38:55] | No, I don’t. | 没有啊 |
[38:56] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[39:01] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[39:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:04] | I came to help you. | 我来帮你的 |
[39:06] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[39:08] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[39:09] | Oh, I know you didn’t directly ask me, | 我知道你没直接找我 |
[39:11] | but I find men tend to have trouble | 但我发现男人往往看不到 |
[39:13] | seeing the simple solution even when it’s presented to them. | 摆在眼前的简单解决办法 |
[39:16] | You shouldn’t have come back here. | 你不该回来的 |
[39:20] | Oh, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[39:22] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的允许 |
[39:24] | Or my father’s. | 或是我父亲的允许 |
[39:25] | I’m a Falcone. | 我是个法尔科内 |
[39:27] | This city is my birthright. | 这座城市是我天生的权利 |
[39:29] | My father might not think I’m ready, but I am. | 我父亲或许觉得我没准备好 但我准备好了 |
[39:33] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[39:36] | What do you think I’ve been doing down south the past ten years? | 你以为我这十年里在南方做什么 |
[39:44] | You knew you were coming back | 我离开你父亲家时 |
[39:45] | from the moment I left your father’s house. | 你就拿定主意要回来了 |
[39:48] | Everything that’s happened was what? | 之后发生的一切都算什么 |
[39:50] | You sizing me up? | 考察我吗 |
[39:52] | No. | 不是 |
[39:53] | Not everything. | 也不都是 |
[39:57] | But I had to get to know you if we’re gonna work together. | 但我们要合作 我总得了解你 |
[39:59] | We’re not. | 我们不会合作的 |
[40:01] | Don’t be sore, Jim. | 别怄气 吉姆 |
[40:02] | You came looking for a gangster, that’s exactly what you found. | 你是来找黑帮的 你也找到了 |
[40:07] | We can do great things together, you and I. | 我们可以联手做成大事 |
[40:11] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[40:19] | You? | 你 |
[40:21] | You were the one who stole from me? | 是你偷了我的东西 |
[40:24] | Some good it did. | 又有什么用 |
[40:25] | The ice broke his brain. | 冰弄坏了他的脑子 |
[40:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:29] | What’s green and red and goes round and round? | 红绿相间 兜着圈圈 |
[40:33] | Frog in a blender. | 搅拌器里的青蛙 |
[40:34] | Exactly. | 对了 |
[40:35] | Ed couldn’t even get that. | 爱德连这个都猜不出 |
[40:38] | It does seem unlike Ed to keep this rube alive. | 会留这土气的女人一命也不像爱德的风格 |
[40:43] | Sound the word: I want him found. | 传话出去 找到他 |
[40:47] | And her? | 她呢 |
[40:49] | A lot of people have been trying to steal from me lately. | 最近有好多人想偷我的东西 |
[40:51] | An example needs to be made. | 得杀鸡儆猴 |
[40:54] | Have fun, Victor. | 随你玩吧 维克多 |
[41:05] | Love your dress. | 裙子真好看 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:08] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[42:00] | Excellent technique, Barbara. | 身手不错 芭芭拉 |
[42:02] | I’m impressed. | 我很赞叹 |
[42:04] | I had a good teacher. | 老师教得好 |
[42:07] | I wish you’d have called ahead. | 你该提前打电话的 |
[42:13] | Does that mean you don’t have the knife? | 那么你是没拿到刀吗 |
[42:16] | No, Bruce Wayne has it. | 没有 在布鲁斯·韦恩手里 |
[42:19] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[42:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:24] | How interesting. | 有意思 |
[42:27] | You’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[42:28] | No, not at all. | 完全不 |
[42:29] | You see, Barbara, | 瞧 芭芭拉 |
[42:31] | when I bathed you in the Lazarus Pit, | 我将你浸入拉萨路坑中时 |
[42:33] | I did it in the knowledge that you would become | 是认为你会成为 |
[42:36] | a competent ally of mine. | 我得力的同盟 |
[42:38] | And so far, | 到目前为止 |
[42:40] | you’ve done an admirable job. | 你都做得不错 |
[42:45] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[42:49] | And I wouldn’t worry about that knife. | 别担心刀的事 |
[42:52] | Didn’t seem all that special to me. | 我没觉得有什么特别的 |
[42:55] | Oh, but you couldn’t be more wrong. | 但你大错特错了 |
[42:58] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[43:00] | that knife | 那把刀 |
[43:02] | is the key to everything. | 是一切的关键 |
[43:08] | Well, not everything. | 也不是一切啦 |