时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Taking a life will lead you down a darker path | 终结一条生命 将引导你走上黑暗的道路 |
[00:05] | than you can ever imagine. | 远比你想象的还要黑暗的多 |
[00:07] | I know. I’ve been down it. | 我知道 因为我有体会 |
[00:09] | I’m not the hero Gotham needs. | 我不是哥谭需要的英雄 |
[00:11] | And it’s gonna be a long, bumpy journey back. | 归途将会坎坷而漫长 |
[00:18] | You’ve met Martin, I see. | 你见过马丁了 |
[00:19] | You and I, we’re more than friends. | 你和我 我们不只是朋友 |
[00:22] | We’re conspirators. | 我们是阴谋家 |
[00:25] | Got him! | 打中了 |
[00:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:32] | You are relieved of duty, Harvey Bullock. | 你被解除职务了 哈维·布洛克 |
[00:34] | As of this moment, I’m assuming the captaincy of Gotham Central. | 从现在起 我将接任哥谭重案组警监一职 |
[00:38] | What did you have to do to get it? | 你做了什么才得到它的 |
[00:42] | Gotham finds itself in the hands of a ritualistic cop killer, | 哥谭出现了一个被称为猪头人教授的 |
[00:45] | being called Professor Pyg. | 仪式性警察杀手 |
[00:48] | It doesn’t stop | 我不会止步 |
[00:49] | until I’ve butchered every single swine on Penguin’s payroll. | 我要杀掉每一个拿企鹅钱的猪猡 |
[00:56] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[00:57] | I hope you do. | 希望你能 |
[00:58] | It’s a spectacle. | 这将恢弘壮丽 |
[01:02] | And you’re my muse, Jimmy Gordon. | 而你就是我的缪斯 吉米·戈登 |
[01:07] | My poor lost lambs. | 可怜的迷途羔羊啊 |
[01:10] | I come to you today with an offer for this evening. | 我是来邀请你们今晚来做客 |
[01:13] | Fresh biscuits and a hearty bowl of soup. | 有新鲜饼干 还有热汤 |
[01:17] | Wait. | 等下 |
[01:18] | I have place settings for six. | 我的车可供六人乘坐 |
[01:24] | Nobody wants some fresh pumpkin pie? | 没人想吃热乎的南瓜饼吗 |
[01:27] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[01:42] | My children, | 孩子们啊 |
[01:44] | there are two Gothams: | 哥谭有两个世界 |
[01:47] | the Haves and the Have Nots. | 富人的世界和穷人的世界 |
[01:52] | I know what it is to feel like a Have Not. | 我知道当穷人是什么感觉 |
[01:58] | But… | 但是 |
[01:59] | I say, enough. | 到此为止 |
[02:04] | Here’s to giving the Haves… | 就让那些富人们 |
[02:07] | …A taste of what it is like to be… | 也好好尝一尝 |
[02:13] | a Have Not. | 穷人的滋味 |
[02:34] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[02:36] | Shall we? | 好不好 |
[03:00] | I’ll be out of your way in just a second, Captain. | 我马上就给你腾地方 警监 |
[03:02] | Harvey, this isn’t how I wanted things to go down. | 哈维 我也不想弄成今天这样 |
[03:07] | And yet, here we are. | 可还是成这样了 |
[03:11] | You know what I was thinking about today? | 知道今天让我想起什么了吗 |
[03:13] | Our first case. | 我们的第一个案子 |
[03:15] | When I told you to walk Penguin to the end of the pier, | 我让你带企鹅去码头走一趟 |
[03:17] | put a bullet in his head, | 朝他脑袋打一枪 |
[03:19] | and dump him in the water, and you wouldn’t. | 然后把他扔进水里 可你不肯 |
[03:21] | You thought it was wrong. | 你觉得那么做不对 |
[03:22] | It was. | 就是不对 |
[03:23] | Well, maybe if you would’ve done it, | 也许你当初开了那一枪 |
[03:25] | Falcone would still be running things, | 法尔科内就还是管事的 |
[03:27] | and a lot of people who are dead would be alive today. | 而许多死了的人 今天就还活着了 |
[03:31] | If I could go back, I’d do the same thing. | 如果让我回到过去 我还是会那么做 |
[03:35] | Because you still don’t understand how this city works, Jim. | 因为你还是不明白哥谭是怎么运作的 吉姆 |
[03:38] | You want to be a hero. | 你想当英雄 |
[03:39] | And Gotham doesn’t need heroes. | 而哥谭不需要英雄 |
[03:41] | It needs people who will do what is necessary. | 哥谭需要为达目的 不择手段的人 |
[03:45] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:46] | If you show ’em the way, the people will follow. | 只要你指出一条明路 人民就会跟随 |
[03:49] | Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, huh? | 那我们只能走着瞧了 对吧 |
[03:53] | When your leave is up, | 等你休假结束 |
[03:56] | there’ll be a desk here waiting for you. | 这里还是有你的一席之地 |
[03:58] | Sit around and watch you all day? | 好让我整天干坐着看着你吗 |
[04:00] | No, thanks. | 免了 多谢 |
[04:09] | Right there is perfect. Thank you. | 放在那里就很好 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[04:20] | I predict this evening’s fundraiser will be a smashing success. | 我认为今晚的募款晚宴肯定会大获成功 |
[04:23] | If I want Gotham’s wealthiest families to support the orphanage, | 如果我想要哥谭最富有的家族为孤儿院捐款 |
[04:26] | things have to be perfect. | 就必须要事事完美 |
[04:29] | I appreciate you taking part, Oswald. | 我很感激你能来参与 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[04:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:33] | Sadly, a situation has arisen. | 可惜 出了点意外 |
[04:35] | No. | 不 |
[04:37] | That thing in the Narrows, with your former chief of staff? | 是奈何岛你那位前幕僚长的事吗 |
[04:40] | No, no. This is far more serious. | 不不 这事严重得多 |
[04:44] | It has to do with Mayor Burke promoting James Gordon | 是关于博克市长提拔詹姆斯·戈登 |
[04:47] | to captain of the GCPD. | 做了哥谭市警局警监 |
[04:50] | You’re not really worried about James Gordon? | 你该不会担心詹姆斯·戈登吧 |
[04:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:53] | The issue is the person who ordered his appointment. | 问题的关键在于是谁授意提拔了他 |
[04:57] | – I see. – Do you? | -我明白了 -真的吗 |
[05:00] | Oswald, we both know the mayor is a weasel. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我们都知道市长是个小人 |
[05:03] | Someone must have paid him off. | 肯定有人买通了他 |
[05:05] | But I don’t see why that means you can’t attend my dinner. | 可这不意味着你就不能来我的晚宴啊 |
[05:09] | Because, my dear, the mayor has vanished. | 因为啊 亲爱的 市长消失了 |
[05:12] | But I will find him, | 不过我会找到他 |
[05:14] | I will learn the name of my enemy, | 问出我敌人的名字 |
[05:16] | and there will be a reckoning. | 然后我们好好地算算账 |
[05:21] | And that is why I might not be able to make it this evening. | 所以我晚上可能没时间出席晚宴了 |
[05:26] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[05:27] | But a few of the children are doing a song. | 不过会有几个孩子表演合唱 |
[05:29] | Martin is taking part. | 马丁也有参与 |
[05:31] | It would mean the world to him if you could come. | 你能来的话他一定很高兴 |
[05:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:36] | Now, don’t let me keep you. | 那我就不耽误你时间了 |
[05:46] | If you think she’s the one, we could have Victor… | 如果你认为就是她 我们可以叫维克多 |
[05:51] | talk to her? | 去找她谈谈 |
[05:53] | You do realize she is… literally my only friend. | 你知道我真只有她这么一个朋友吧 |
[05:58] | I need the mayor. I need proof. | 我需要市长 我需要证据 |
[06:02] | But, sir, what if Ms. Falcone– not to say it is her– | 但是先生 如果法尔科内小姐 虽然未必是她 |
[06:06] | has seen to it that the mayor is missing, well, permanently? | 确保市长…永远地失踪了呢 |
[06:14] | I could be chasing a ghost while she prepares her next move. | 那么她准备下一步行动时 我却在捉鬼 |
[06:19] | I wish I had a spy, | 但愿我有个间谍 |
[06:21] | close to her, someone quiet. | 一个能接近她 又安静的人 |
[06:30] | Bring me Martin. | 把马丁带来见我 |
[06:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:33] | The boy with the pad around his neck. | 脖子上挂着便笺簿的小男孩 |
[06:36] | The one who can’t talk. | 不会说话的那个 |
[06:49] | I thought I was clear. We’re done. | 我不是说清楚了吗 我们结束了 |
[06:51] | Penguin suspects something. | 企鹅起疑心了 |
[06:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:54] | He was just here, saying that he couldn’t come to the party | 他刚来过 说他不能来参加 |
[06:57] | I’m having tonight for the orphanage. | 我今晚为孤儿院举办的筹款晚宴 |
[06:58] | He knows someone paid the mayor to make you captain. | 他知道有人贿赂了市长让你出任警监 |
[07:01] | I think he suspects me. | 我觉得他怀疑是我 |
[07:04] | Have you warned the mayor? | 你警告过市长了吗 |
[07:05] | I’m not a fool, Jim. | 我不是傻子 吉姆 |
[07:06] | I had him leave town after your appointment. | 在他任命你之后 我就送他走了 |
[07:08] | Sounds like you have your bases covered, as usual. | 听起来你跟平时一样 都准备好了 |
[07:11] | Thanks for the heads-up about Penguin. | 谢谢你提醒我小心企鹅 |
[07:13] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[07:20] | This is Harper. | 我是哈珀 |
[07:21] | Gordon, line one. | 戈登 一号线 |
[07:23] | Says it’s private. | 说是私事 |
[07:27] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[07:28] | Wrong. Try again. | 错 再猜一次 |
[07:31] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[07:32] | Yeah, attaboy, Jim. | 这就对了 吉姆 |
[07:34] | Or should I say Captain? | 还是该叫你警监 |
[07:36] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[07:38] | So, do you remember when you said | 记得你说过 |
[07:40] | the rot in Gotham went from high to low? | 哥谭的腐败是从上到下的吗 |
[07:44] | You’ve hit the nail on the head. | 你说得一针见血 |
[07:46] | Police were low. | 警察在低层 |
[07:49] | Now it’s time for Gotham’s elite to feel the pain. | 现在该让哥谭的精英感受痛楚了 |
[07:54] | Enter Phase Two. | 进入第二阶段 |
[07:57] | I won’t spoil the reveal. | 我就不剧透了 |
[08:00] | Hurry outside for a little taste of what’s to come. | 赶紧出来体验下即将到来的事吧 |
[08:05] | Ciao, mon ami. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[08:10] | He’s outside. Let’s go. | 他在外边 快走 |
[08:12] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[08:15] | GCPD! Make way. | 哥谭市警局 让开 |
[08:18] | GCPD. Excuse me. Back up. | 哥谭市警局 抱歉 让一让 |
[08:28] | – Are they dead? – Get forensics here. | -他们死了吗 -把法医叫来 |
[08:31] | And I want this whole area closed off. No press. | 把这个区域隔离起来 别让媒体进来 |
[08:33] | That pig’s eating that guy. | 那猪在吃那个人 |
[08:42] | Now, Harper. | 快去 哈珀 |
[08:45] | Excuse me. | 让让 |
[08:53] | Where’s breakfast? | 早餐在哪 |
[08:55] | Breakfast was produced and consumed by yours truly | 早餐 在下于早餐时间制作 |
[08:58] | at breakfast time. | 并食用了 |
[08:59] | It is now fast approaching luncheon, Master Bruce. | 现在快要到午餐时间了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:03] | Whatever, just give me a coffee. | 随便吧 给我杯咖啡就行 |
[09:08] | Enjoying the benefits | 这后劲不错吧 |
[09:09] | of another night out on the tiles with Tommy Elliot | 昨晚上又与汤米·埃利奥特 |
[09:12] | and his band of miscreants, are we? | 和他的那帮无赖鬼混去了吧 |
[09:15] | How absolutely delightful. | 真是可爱啊 |
[09:20] | I know what you’re going through, you know, Master Bruce. | 我理解你现在这个阶段 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:23] | I went out with my friends. | 我和朋友出去了 |
[09:25] | I’m hungover. | 我在宿醉 |
[09:27] | Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. | 一般人都能看出来 |
[09:28] | You’re lost is what you are. | 你现在是迷失了 |
[09:30] | I’ve seen that countless times– young men, | 我见过很多次了 年轻人 |
[09:33] | going off to war with a clear purpose, | 带着明确的目的去打仗 |
[09:34] | only to return home to a normal life, unable to assimilate. | 最终回到了普通生活中 却无法融入 |
[09:38] | Confused, angry. | 困惑 愤怒 |
[09:40] | And they make a complete tosh of it. | 然后把生活变得一团糟 |
[09:42] | I don’t really care. | 我不在乎 |
[09:46] | You killed Ra’s al Ghul. | 你杀了雷霄·奥古 |
[09:50] | Vengeance for your parents’ death | 为你的父母复仇 |
[09:51] | has been your driving force for so long. | 长久以来都是你的驱动力 |
[09:54] | You are completely lost without it. | 失去了它 你完全迷失了 |
[09:56] | I need to call Tommy. | 我得给汤米打个电话 |
[10:00] | Have you forgotten what day it is today? | 你是不是忘了今天是什么日子 |
[10:02] | – Give me my phone. – You have, ain’t you? | -手机给我 -忘了 是不是 |
[10:04] | Today is the day my father took me camping | 今天是父亲带我去露营的日子 |
[10:07] | and we put a rock on top of Mount Bristol. | 我们会在布里斯托尔山顶放一块石头 |
[10:08] | We did it every year. | 每年都去 |
[10:09] | Now give me my phone. | 手机给我 |
[10:20] | You are Bruce Wayne, son of Thomas Wayne. | 你是布鲁斯·韦恩 托马斯·韦恩之子 |
[10:24] | And the sooner you start remembering that, the better. | 你越早想起这事 越好 |
[10:28] | So, you drink your coffee. | 喝掉你的咖啡 |
[10:31] | You go upstairs, you put your kit on, ’cause you and I… | 上楼 穿上装备 因为你和我 |
[10:35] | …are going for a walk. | 我们要出去走走 |
[10:43] | According to the medical examiner, | 据验尸官说 |
[10:45] | both victims had been living outdoors for some time. | 两名受害人都在户外居住很长时间了 |
[10:48] | Most likely homeless. | 很可能是流浪汉 |
[10:50] | Now, see these incisions? | 看到这切口了吗 |
[10:54] | He removed their organs. | 他挖走了他们的内脏 |
[10:55] | – Any idea why? – Not yet. | -知道为什么吗 -还不知道 |
[10:58] | Pyg all but announced that his next victims | 猪头人宣布说他接下来的受害者 |
[11:00] | would be the rich and powerful, the high in Gotham. | 将是有钱有权人士 居于哥谭高位者 |
[11:03] | So why is he killing the homeless? | 那他为什么要杀流浪汉 |
[11:05] | You’re asking for logic from a psychopath. | 你这是在询问一个疯子的逻辑 |
[11:08] | From him, yeah. | 他是有逻辑 |
[11:09] | Everything he’s done has been thought through carefully. | 他干的所有事都是仔细考虑过的 |
[11:11] | There was a card on the table in French, | 桌上有张写着法文的卡片 |
[11:14] | said, “Long Live the Revolution.” | “革命万岁” |
[11:16] | Maybe he’s using them to make a statement. | 也许他的这些行为是一种宣言 |
[11:20] | He wants the city’s attention. | 他想要大家的注意力 |
[11:21] | For what? | 为什么 |
[11:24] | He said this was just a taste of what’s to come. | 他说这只是让我体验下接下来要发生的事 |
[11:27] | There’s a piece that’s still missing. | 谜题还未完全解开 |
[11:29] | The homeless are densest in the Narrows. | 奈何岛是流浪汉最多的地方 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna start there. | 我先从那里入手吧 |
[11:32] | Hell of a first day to be captain. | 当上警监的第一天够辛苦的 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:35] | Call me, you find anything else. | 有什么发现联系我 |
[11:38] | We checked all buildings in a three-block radius, Captain. | 我们已经查过方圆三个街区内的大楼 警监 |
[11:41] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[11:42] | All right, widen it out a couple of blocks. | 好 将搜索范围再扩大几个街区 |
[11:44] | Focus on buildings with protected loading docks. | 重点关注那些有隐蔽卸货区的大楼 |
[11:48] | Captain, that was Lucius Fox. | 警监 卢修斯·福克斯来电 |
[11:51] | Final tox came back. | 最终毒检报告出来了 |
[11:52] | Both victims had sodium sulfide and chlorine residue on their skin. | 两名死者皮肤上都有硫化钠和氯残留 |
[11:55] | He says it’s common in paper manufacturing. | 他说这些化合物一般用于制纸 |
[11:59] | There’s an old paper plant few blocks from here | 几个街区外有一家最近刚停业的 |
[12:01] | that closed down a while back. Let’s check that out. | 老制纸厂 我们去看看 |
[12:14] | Backup’s still incoming. Should we wait? | 增援还在路上 我们要等吗 |
[12:16] | No. | 不 |
[12:19] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:25] | What is he doing to them? | 他对他们做了什么 |
[12:27] | Taking their organs. | 拿走了他们的器官 |
[12:37] | A smoker oven? | 烟炉 |
[12:40] | He’s cooking them. | 他把他们烤了 |
[13:08] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[13:15] | Drop the gun, | 放下枪 |
[13:17] | Captain. | 警监 |
[13:18] | Shoot this bastard. | 打死这个混蛋 |
[13:20] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:29] | You found me too soon, James. | 你找到我太快了 詹姆斯 |
[13:34] | The table’s not yet set, | 桌子还没有摆好 |
[13:35] | and no meal should be served before its time. | 在此之前可不能上菜 |
[13:40] | You want a hostage, take me. | 你想要人质 抓我吧 |
[13:41] | No, no, no, no, no. That won’t do at all. | 不不不 那样可不行 |
[13:44] | You must see my final act. | 你必须亲眼看到我的最后一幕 |
[13:47] | Along with all of Gotham. | 和整个哥谭一起 |
[14:04] | Right, well, it’s a lovely day for it. | 今天天气正好 |
[14:08] | Best foot forward. | 我们走吧 |
[14:14] | Very distinguished. | 看上去非常高贵 |
[14:15] | Sofia tells me you’re taking part in a performance this evening. | 索菲娅告诉我你今晚要参加演出 |
[14:21] | She’s quite a lady, isn’t she? | 她真是一位好女士 是吧 |
[14:24] | She’s been a friend to both of us. | 她对我们俩都很够朋友 |
[14:28] | Or has she? | 真是这样吗 |
[14:31] | Martin, | 马丁 |
[14:33] | I worry Sofia is only pretending to be my friend. | 我担心索菲娅只是假装做我的朋友 |
[14:37] | And worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[14:39] | I fear she may be using you. | 我怕她可能在利用你 |
[14:48] | Now… I’ve been running this over in my mind, | 我一直在想这件事 |
[14:53] | and there are two ways this might have gone. | 可能会有两种情况 |
[14:56] | One, Sofia chose a specific orphan– you– | 一 索菲娅选了一名特定的孤儿 也就是你 |
[15:00] | to place in my path. | 安插到我的身边 |
[15:02] | She groomed you. | 她打扮好你 |
[15:03] | She told you how to act. | 教你怎么演戏 |
[15:06] | Or… | 或者… |
[15:08] | Sofia simply collected a group of children, | 索菲娅只是找了一群孩子 |
[15:11] | hoping one would gain my trust | 希望其中一个会得到我的信任 |
[15:15] | and make me easier to manipulate. | 让我更加容易被她操控 |
[15:21] | In this version, you are innocent. | 这样的话 你就是无辜的 |
[15:29] | Martin… | 马丁 |
[15:31] | this is the version I very badly want to believe. | 我非常希望后面那种情况是真的 |
[15:35] | But I need proof. | 但我需要证据 |
[15:37] | Of our friendship. | 我们友谊的证据 |
[15:39] | I need to know if my suspicions are correct. | 我要知道我的疑虑是否正确 |
[15:42] | And if so, what Sofia is planning | 如果是 那索菲娅在计划些什么 |
[15:44] | and who she is planning it with. | 她和谁一起计划的 |
[15:46] | I need you to be my eyes and my ears. | 我需要你当我的耳目 |
[15:51] | Do you think you can do that? | 你觉得你做得到吗 |
[16:01] | Don’t let me down, Martin. | 别让我失望 马丁 |
[16:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:15] | I want a city-wide BOLO on that van. | 对那辆车发布全市通告 |
[16:17] | I want every cop in Gotham on the streets, looking for Harper. | 让哥谭所有警察都上街去找哈珀 |
[16:21] | She will not be the Pyg’s next victim. | 不能让她成为猪头人的下一个受害者 |
[16:23] | Go. | 快去 |
[16:27] | Captain Gordon! Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 戈登警监 |
[16:28] | Captain Gordon! Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 戈登警监 |
[16:30] | Is it true that the serial killer known as the Pyg is back? | 连环杀手猪头人真的又回来了吗 |
[16:33] | That he’s responsible for the scene | 今天早上哥谭市警局外 |
[16:35] | outside the GCPD this morning? | 发生的事和他有关吗 |
[16:37] | We believe so, yes. | 我们认为是的 |
[16:38] | We’ve also heard he’s kidnapped a GCPD detective. | 我们还听说他绑架了一名哥谭市警局的警探 |
[16:41] | How can you keep the people of Gotham safe | 你要怎么保证哥谭人民的安全 |
[16:43] | when you can’t protect your own officers? | 如果你都保护不了手下的警官 |
[16:46] | We remain hopeful for Detective Harper’s safe return. | 我们仍然有望安全找回哈珀警探 |
[16:50] | Let me be clear. | 我把话说清楚 |
[16:51] | The GCPD will stop this monster; that’s a promise. | 哥谭市警局会阻止这个怪物 我保证 |
[16:55] | And if you fail, | 可如果你失败了 |
[16:55] | will you be pushed aside like Harvey Bullock was? | 你会像哈维·布洛克一样被撤职吗 |
[17:00] | We’re done here. Thank you. | 到此为止吧 谢谢 |
[17:02] | What about the rumor that the Pyg is now cooking his victims? | 那猪头人把受害者烤了的传闻呢 |
[17:08] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[17:10] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:12] | As I said, the GCPD will bring the Pyg to justice. | 我说了 哥谭市警局会将猪头人绳之以法 |
[17:16] | That’s all. | 好了 |
[17:19] | Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 |
[17:26] | Someone leaked to the press that the Pyg is cooking his victims. | 有人把猪头人烤了受害者的事泄露给了媒体 |
[17:29] | Maybe it was the Pyg. | 或许是猪头人干的 |
[17:32] | We know he wants attention. | 我们知道他想引起注意 |
[17:34] | Look, Jim, everyone in the department is on your side. | 吉姆 警局的所有人都是你这边的 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:42] | There’s something you need to see. | 有样东西你得看看 |
[17:48] | “I grant this food will be somewhat dear, | “我承认这种食物多少有点昂贵 |
[17:51] | and therefore very proper for landlords, | 所以非常适合地主们食用 |
[17:53] | who, as they have already devoured most of the parents, | 他们已经榨干了孩子的父母 |
[17:58] | seem to have the best title to the children.” | 似乎也最有资格吃掉孩子” |
[18:02] | It’s Jonathan Swift, “A Modest Proposal.” | 是乔纳森·斯威夫特的《一个温和的建议》 |
[18:05] | He made an argument for cannibalism, | 他说富人对穷人的侵食 |
[18:07] | about the rich eating the poor. | 就像是食人行为 |
[18:10] | The poor are the homeless. | 穷人是那些流浪汉 |
[18:12] | Who are the rich? | 但富人是谁呢 |
[18:15] | Swift didn’t just talk about the rich eating the poor. | 斯威夫特不光提出了富人吃穷人 |
[18:17] | He specifically mentioned the orphans. | 他还特别强调了孤儿 |
[18:21] | I know where he’s going. | 我知道他要去哪了 |
[18:23] | He left this for me. | 这是他为我准备的 |
[18:24] | He’s doing exactly what he did with Harvey. | 这跟他当初对付哈维的手段一样 |
[18:26] | It could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[18:28] | And I won’t lead more officers to their deaths. | 我不会让更多的警官送命了 |
[18:30] | You’re going alone? | 你要一个人去吗 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry, Lucius. | 很抱歉 卢修斯 |
[18:37] | Where’s Chef Louis? | 路易大厨呢 |
[18:39] | Ici, mademoiselle. | 我在这儿 小姐 |
[18:43] | Such a pleasure to meet you in person. | 很荣幸能见到你本人 |
[18:49] | I was expecting you earlier. | 我以为你会早点到的 |
[18:51] | Apologies. I was detained. | 抱歉 我被耽搁了 |
[18:54] | But I’ve made a small change in the menu. | 但是 我稍稍改动了一下菜单 |
[18:57] | I have steered us away from haute cuisine | 我没有烹饪高档菜肴 |
[19:00] | to something a bit more… mundane. | 而是选择了更为…普通的菜 |
[19:04] | Et voilà. | 看吧 |
[19:13] | I am calling them Gotham Meat Pies. | 我要称之为哥谭肉馅饼 |
[19:19] | Your guests will die for them. | 你的客人会为它们不要命的 |
[19:26] | I’ve made us a delicious brown English stew | 我给咱们做了美味的英式炖肉 |
[19:29] | with herb dumplings, Master Bruce. | 还加了香草饺子 布鲁斯少爷 |
[19:32] | Your father used to love it when I made stew. | 你父亲以前可喜欢我做的炖肉了 |
[19:37] | Did I ever tell you how I met your old man? | 我跟你讲过 我是怎么认识你爸的吗 |
[19:42] | In London. He was doing postgrad work there. | 在伦敦 他当时在那里读研 |
[19:45] | He told me. | 他跟我说过 |
[19:50] | Yeah, but no details. | 是啊 但没细说 |
[19:53] | Well, I was just out the army, two months. | 我当时刚退役 才两个月 |
[19:55] | Don’t remember any of it. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[19:57] | All a bit of a blur, really– booze, drugs, brawling. | 都模模糊糊的 喝酒 嗑药 滋事 |
[20:01] | A sucking great black cloud. | 都是一团浆糊 |
[20:06] | One day, I wake up and I’m lying in this alley, | 有一天 我醒来时躺在一条小巷里 |
[20:08] | and I’m covered in blood– don’t know how. | 我身上都是血 也不知怎么弄的 |
[20:11] | So I picked myself up, | 于是我自己站起来 |
[20:13] | I took myself straight down to the police station, | 直接去了警察局 |
[20:14] | turned myself in, hoping that they would | 向警察自首 希望他们 |
[20:16] | chuck me into the big house and throw away the key. | 会把我丢进班房 再丢掉钥匙 |
[20:19] | And they told me to shut up, sit down and wait. | 他们叫我闭嘴 坐下 等着 |
[20:23] | And there was this | 当时有个 |
[20:23] | really annoying Yank wandering about, | 很讨厌的美国佬在附近 |
[20:26] | dressed like he was ready for a game of tennis, | 穿得像是准备去打网球 |
[20:28] | and it was your dad. | 那就是你爸爸 |
[20:30] | Anyway, he bowls up to me, asks me what I done. | 总之 他找上我 问我做了什么 |
[20:33] | Asking me questions. | 问了我好多问题 |
[20:35] | Eventually, you know, I found myself telling him | 最终 我跟他说了些 |
[20:37] | stuff that I was too frightened even to think about. | 我都不敢去想的事 |
[20:41] | But I guess it’d just been building. | 我猜这些话在我心里积蓄了太久 |
[20:43] | Anyway, that point, the desk sergeant called him over, | 总之 这时 接待警员把他叫了过去 |
[20:45] | and your dad turned around to me and he said, | 你爸转身 对我说 |
[20:48] | “Alfred, last night, | “阿尔弗雷德 昨晚 |
[20:49] | I was being attacked in that alley, | 我在那条巷子里被人袭击了 |
[20:52] | “And you started fighting this geezer. | 是你跟那个混蛋打了起来 |
[20:53] | I headed on my toes, and I ran away.” | 我立刻站起来 逃跑了” |
[20:56] | And I said, “Yeah, but that’s not what happened, | 我说 “嗯 但事实并不是这样的 |
[20:58] | is it, Thomas?” | 是吧 托马斯” |
[21:01] | And he says, “It is now.” | 他说 “现在是了” |
[21:05] | Your father saved my life. | 你父亲救了我 |
[21:09] | His friendship saved me. | 他的友谊救了我 |
[21:14] | You see, I know what it’s all like, being lonely. | 我了解那种感觉 孤独 |
[21:16] | Hoping that the world will punish you. | 希望世界来惩罚你 |
[21:22] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[21:28] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[21:29] | Alfred, I hear you. | 阿尔弗雷德 我懂 |
[21:31] | I just don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我就是不想现在谈这个 |
[21:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | Well, this looks lovely. | 这个看上去很棒啊 |
[21:44] | The rocks are gone. | 石头不见了 |
[21:45] | They must’ve fell out in the car. | 肯定是在车里掉出来了 |
[21:47] | Oh, the keys are in the bag, just there. | 钥匙就在那里 在包里 |
[22:19] | – Beautiful. – So nice to see you, dear. | -真不错 -见到你太好了 亲爱的 |
[22:21] | – Thanks. – Yes. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[22:26] | Oswald, you came! | 奥斯瓦尔德 你来了 |
[22:28] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[22:30] | So handsome. | 太帅了 |
[22:31] | I know how important tonight’s party is to you. | 我知道今晚的晚宴对你多么重要 |
[22:35] | And I wouldn’t have forgiven myself | 我可万万不会想错过 |
[22:36] | if I missed Martin’s performance. | 马丁的表演 |
[22:40] | Why don’t you go find the other children. | 你去找其他孩子吧 |
[22:46] | Did you locate the mayor? | 你找到市长了吗 |
[22:48] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[22:51] | But I have not given up hope. | 但我还没放弃希望 |
[22:54] | Well, I, for one, am happy. | 我是很高兴 |
[22:55] | This way, you get to come to my dinner. | 这样 你就可以来参加我的晚宴了 |
[22:58] | I need to go check on the chef. | 我得去再看看大厨 |
[22:59] | He seems a bit odd. | 他看上去怪怪的 |
[23:02] | Please try and enjoy yourself. | 玩得开心点 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. Straight ahead, down to the left. | 走吧 正前方 左转 |
[23:41] | Hello, Martin. | 你好 马丁 |
[23:45] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[23:53] | Don’t make a noise. | 别出声 |
[23:57] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[23:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:00] | A-A waiter. | 侍者 |
[24:02] | I’m looking for a man, Caucasian, about five-foot-ten. | 我在找个人 白人 大概一米七 |
[24:05] | He would’ve brought the food. Maybe the chef. | 他肯定带了食物来 可能是大厨 |
[24:07] | Uh, the chef’s in the kitchen. | 大厨在厨房 |
[24:09] | Look, I just got hired tonight. | 我是今晚才被雇来的 |
[24:11] | Whatever the dude’s into, I have no idea. I’m just here… | 不管那人做了什么 我是不知道 |
[24:12] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事 你没事的 |
[24:14] | Do me a favor, find Ms. Falcone, bring her to me. | 帮个忙 找到法尔科内小姐 带她来见我 |
[24:16] | – Can you do that for me? – Yeah. All right. | -可以帮忙吗 -好 |
[24:21] | What’s that in your jacket? | 你衣服里是什么 |
[24:30] | Jim Gordon really is an impressive policeman. | 吉姆·戈登真是个厉害的警察 |
[24:34] | Is he alone? | 他是一个人吗 |
[24:35] | Seems so. | 似乎是的 |
[24:37] | But, man, whatever it is you’re into, | 但是 不管你要做什么 |
[24:40] | my partner and I? | 我和我搭档 |
[24:41] | Our rates just doubled. | 我们的费用刚翻番了 |
[25:04] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[25:07] | My friends, the Falcone orphanage | 朋友们 法尔科内孤儿院 |
[25:09] | is the realization of a long cherished dream, | 实现了一个我珍视已久的梦想 |
[25:12] | and one that would not have been possible without your support. | 而这个梦想没有你们的支持不可能实现 |
[25:15] | – So thank you. Cheers. – Cheers. | -所以 感谢你们 干杯 -干杯 |
[25:19] | Now, if you could please take your seats in the next room, | 麻烦各位去隔壁房间就坐 |
[25:20] | a few of the children have prepared a song. | 几个孩子准备了一首歌 |
[25:26] | Where’s Martin? | 马丁在哪 |
[25:27] | I wanted to wish him luck. | 我想祝他好运 |
[25:29] | Off getting ready, no doubt. | 肯定是去做准备了 |
[25:33] | Oswald, I’ve been thinking. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我在想 |
[25:35] | Maybe things happen for a reason. | 或许事情的发生都是有原因的 |
[25:38] | Licensing crime was a bold move, | 犯罪执照是大胆之举 |
[25:39] | but it would’ve destroyed you. | 但这会毁了你的 |
[25:42] | Whoever had Jim Gordon appointed captain | 不管是谁委任了吉姆·戈登做警监 |
[25:45] | may actually have saved you. | 或许还救了你 |
[25:48] | By attempting to destroy everything I ever created? | 办法就是企图摧毁我所建造的一切吗 |
[25:51] | – Oswald… – Enough. | -奥斯瓦尔德 -够了 |
[25:54] | If you’re going to confess, confess. | 如果你要坦白 就直说 |
[25:57] | And face the consequences. | 然后面对后果 |
[26:01] | So sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[26:05] | The servers are getting everyone seated. | 侍者在请大家就坐 |
[26:08] | We don’t want the food to get cold. | 可别把食物放凉了 |
[26:11] | Shall we go in to dinner? | 我们去用餐吧 |
[26:14] | Chop, chop. | 快点了 |
[26:22] | All right. I stopped the bleeding, I think. | 好了 我应该给你止好血了 |
[26:26] | That’s the best I can do until I can get you out of here. | 现在也只能做到这样了 回头带你出去了再说 |
[26:29] | Got to get that door open. | 得把门打开 |
[26:31] | – Gordon. – Maybe I can get the hinges off. | -戈登 -或许我可以弄掉门栓 |
[26:33] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[26:35] | Idiots forgot to search me. | 那些白痴没搜我身 |
[26:56] | Was this another one of your plans? | 这又是你的计划吗 |
[26:58] | No. | 不是 |
[27:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, as you by now have surmised, | 女士们先生们 你们现在应该猜到了 |
[27:05] | there’s been a change in the program. | 节目有变 |
[27:08] | Tonight, we are proud to present | 今晚 我们骄傲地为您献上 |
[27:12] | the six merry Gothamites of Squatter’s Row, | 哥谭穷街陋巷的六位居民 |
[27:16] | and Martin, from the Falcone Home and School for Orphans, | 而法尔科内孤儿院和学校的马丁 |
[27:20] | in our rendition of… | 将与我们一同演绎 |
[27:24] | the “Meat Pie Tango.” | 《肉馅饼探戈》 |
[27:28] | *Bob* | *鲍勃* |
[27:31] | *Fricks* | *弗里克斯* |
[27:34] | *Trish* | *崔茜* |
[27:37] | *Nunuh* | *纳纳* |
[27:40] | *Cyrano* | *赛拉诺* |
[27:43] | *Vincent* | *文森特* |
[27:48] | *You have it coming, you have it coming* | *你们活该 你们活该* |
[27:52] | *You only have yourself to blame* | *你们只能怪自己* |
[27:56] | *If you’d have been fair, if you’d have been keen* | *如果你们公平点 如果你们热心点* |
[28:00] | *I betcha these pies wouldn’t taste the same!* | *这些馅饼也不会是这般味道* |
[28:04] | Enough! Where are the other children? | 够了 其他孩子呢 |
[28:06] | If you hurt them, I swear… | 你敢伤害他们 我发誓… |
[28:12] | Rude. | 好粗鲁 |
[28:13] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完呢 |
[28:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:18] | Pull it out, and the next one’s in her eye. | 你敢拔出来 下一个插进她眼睛里 |
[28:21] | Oswald, no. | 奥斯瓦尔德 别 |
[28:28] | Now, to answer your question, my dear, | 回答你的问题 亲爱的 |
[28:30] | the other children and your staff | 其他孩子和你的员工 |
[28:32] | are safely locked in the kitchen. | 都安全地被锁在厨房里 |
[28:35] | Despite appearances, I’m not an animal. | 不管看上去如何 我并非禽兽 |
[28:40] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[28:42] | May we continue? | 我们继续吧 |
[28:46] | You have all fed upon the poor of Gotham for years. | 你们多年来都在侵食哥谭的穷人 |
[28:51] | Now you’re going to know what they taste like. | 现在 你们要尝尝他们的味道了 |
[28:54] | Please, open your envelopes and look at the photographs inside. | 请打开你们各自的信封 看看里面的照片 |
[29:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[29:02] | Open them! | 给我打开 |
[29:13] | Who is Trish? | 崔茜是谁 |
[29:15] | Well, I thought you should see who you’re eating. | 我觉得你们该看看你们要吃的是谁 |
[29:19] | Bob, Fricks, | 鲍勃 弗里克斯 |
[29:21] | Trish, Nunuh, Cyrano and Vincent | 崔茜 纳纳 赛拉诺 文森特 |
[29:24] | all deserve our gratitude. | 都该得到我们的感激 |
[29:27] | So these pies are… | 所以 这些馅饼都是 |
[29:29] | People. Yep. | 人肉的 是的 |
[29:31] | They’re people pies. | 都是人肉馅饼 |
[29:32] | People. | 人肉 |
[29:35] | And you’re all going to eat them. | 你们都要把它们吃掉 |
[29:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:39] | Absolutely not. | 绝不可能 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:49] | Let’s try this again. | 再来一次 |
[29:50] | No! | 不要 |
[29:52] | Eat, or I kill the boy. | 吃 否则我就杀了这男孩 |
[29:55] | But he’s just an orphan. | 但他只是个孤儿 |
[30:00] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:01] | Well, these are made of people. | 这可是人肉的 |
[30:03] | For God’s sake, you can’t expect us… | 老天爷啊 你不能指望我们… |
[30:05] | I mean, | 反正 |
[30:06] | so they kill some urchin, hmm? | 不就是杀个小屁孩吗 |
[30:14] | What a waste of a good pie. | 真是浪费了一个好馅饼 |
[30:18] | But I do applaud the sentiment. | 但我很欣赏你的感情 |
[30:20] | Especially as you, Mr. Cobblepot, | 尤其考虑到你 科波特先生 |
[30:22] | are the reason I’m here. | 正是我来这里的原因 |
[30:24] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[30:26] | Oh, I could’ve chosen any gathering of wealthy Gothamites | 我本可选择任何哥谭有钱人的集会 |
[30:30] | who’ve gotten fat upon the poor. | 他们都是饱食穷人而肥 |
[30:32] | But you, | 但你 |
[30:34] | with your Pax Penguina, | 你的企鹅和平时期 |
[30:36] | you are the biggest glutton of them all. | 你才是他们之中最贪婪的 |
[30:39] | You have gorged yourself on this city’s heart, | 你吞噬了这座城市的心 |
[30:41] | its lungs, its liver. | 它的肺 它的肝 |
[30:44] | Why should today be any different? | 今天为什么要有所不同呢 |
[30:47] | Now eat, little Penguin. | 吃吧 小企鹅 |
[30:49] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[30:51] | Eat the pies, or the boy dies. | 吃掉馅饼 否则这孩子就没命 |
[31:20] | If you don’t eat, | 如果你们不吃 |
[31:22] | I will hunt you down and kill you all! | 我会抓到你们每个人 杀了你们 |
[31:31] | Now, that’s what I like to see. | 这才是我想看到的 |
[31:46] | And as Mother always used to say, | 妈妈以前总说 |
[31:48] | “Nobody leaves until every plate is clean.” | “盘子不吃干净 都不许走” |
[31:52] | It’s a compliment to the chef, and I love compliments. | 这是对主厨的称赞 我可喜欢称赞了 |
[31:57] | And, Ms. Falcone… | 法尔科内小姐 |
[32:02] | …mangia, signorina. | 吃吧 小姐 |
[32:08] | Only if you don’t hurt him. | 你得答应不伤害他 |
[32:23] | Can you help me? | 能喂我吗 |
[32:31] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:01] | No! | 不 |
[33:03] | He’ll kill the kid! | 他会杀了那孩子的 |
[33:05] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[33:07] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[33:10] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[33:24] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[33:26] | Go! | 走啊 |
[34:09] | Come on, Jim. | 加油啊 吉姆 |
[34:10] | Don’t give up. You’ll ruin everything. | 别放弃 你会毁了一切的 |
[34:25] | Should be good. | 应该没事了 |
[34:35] | How is your hand? | 你的手如何了 |
[34:37] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[34:38] | How’s Martin? | 马丁呢 |
[34:40] | He is stronger than he looks. | 他比看上去要坚强 |
[34:47] | You paid off the mayor to make Jim Gordon captain. | 你贿赂了市长让吉姆·戈登当上了警监 |
[34:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:54] | And you want me to believe | 你还指望我相信 |
[34:56] | that you did this out of friendship. | 你这么做是出于友谊吗 |
[34:59] | To save me. | 是为了救我 |
[35:03] | I tried to talk you out of the license program. | 我想劝你放弃执照系统 |
[35:05] | You wouldn’t listen. | 你不肯听 |
[35:07] | There seemed no other way. | 似乎没有别的办法了 |
[35:13] | Of course, it’s equally plausible | 当然了 也有可能 |
[35:15] | that you are my enemy, | 你是我的敌人 |
[35:18] | intent upon my destruction. | 有意摧毁我 |
[35:22] | You could choose to see it that way. | 你可以选择那样去想 |
[35:24] | Choice is yours, Oswald. | 选择权在你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[35:26] | Well, whatever your actual reasoning… | 好吧 不管你真正的原因究竟是什么 |
[35:32] | …you went behind my back. | 你背着我行事 |
[35:36] | I would be justified in killing you. | 我完全有理由杀了你 |
[35:45] | But what you were going to do for Martin… | 但你打算为马丁做的事 |
[35:51] | …that was real. | 那不是装的 |
[35:57] | Don’t ever betray me again. | 再也不许背叛我了 |
[36:01] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[36:04] | I will abandon the licenses, | 我会取消执照系统 |
[36:07] | but Jim Gordon cannot be captain. | 但吉姆·戈登不能当警监 |
[36:10] | Pick someone else, then. | 那就选别人吧 |
[36:11] | Gordon’s less than nothing to me. | 戈登对我毫无意义 |
[36:33] | *Bye-bye, Piggy, bye-bye…* | *再见 猪头人 再见* |
[36:36] | Captain Gordon! Captain Gordon! Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 戈登警监 戈登警监 |
[36:39] | Captain Gordon? | 戈登警监 |
[36:43] | Is that the Pyg? Did you really catch him? | 那是猪头人吗 你真的抓到他了吗 |
[36:47] | The suspect known as the Pyg is in custody. | 被称为猪头人的疑犯已被逮捕 |
[36:50] | Detective Vanessa Harper is on her way to Gotham General, | 温妮莎·哈珀警探正被送往哥谭总院 |
[36:53] | and is expected to make a full recovery. | 应该可以完全康复 |
[36:58] | The GCPD kept its promise. | 哥谭市警局履行了承诺 |
[37:03] | Captain Gordon? | 戈登警监 |
[37:05] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Hey, hey, Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[37:47] | How was your walk? | 走的怎么样 |
[37:49] | Everybody out now. | 都给我出去 |
[37:51] | Nobody move. | 谁都别动 |
[37:54] | This is not your house. | 这可不是你的家 |
[37:56] | If I want my friends to stay, they’re staying. | 我要我的朋友留下 他们就可以留下 |
[38:03] | Like hell they are. | 做梦去吧 |
[38:04] | Dude, your butler is a little out of line. | 哥们 你的管家有点过分了 |
[38:08] | Have you been hitting the sherry, Jeeves? | 你是偷喝酒了吗 管家先生 |
[38:10] | You have no idea what extreme danger you are now in, son. | 你根本不知道你现在有多危险 小子 |
[38:13] | If I was you, I would walk away. | 如果我是你 就马上走开 |
[38:17] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[38:19] | Meet us at the club. | 去俱乐部见 |
[38:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:23] | Driver will take us. | 司机会送我们的 |
[38:35] | Well… | 好了 |
[38:40] | …you’ve certainly shown a new side of yourself today, | 你今天倒是展示出了自己新的一面啊 |
[38:42] | – haven’t you, Master Bruce? – Save it, Alfred. | -布鲁斯少爷 -省省吧 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:44] | You tell me a story about you and my dad, | 你跟我说了个关于你和我爸爸的故事 |
[38:47] | and I’m supposed to get all weepy? | 我就该泪流满面吗 |
[38:52] | You don’t know what I’m going through. | 你不懂我在经历着什么 |
[38:56] | You and I are nothing alike. | 你和我一点也不像 |
[38:59] | Then talk to me. | 那跟我说 |
[39:01] | Let me know h-how I can help you. | 告诉我 我要怎么能帮你 |
[39:04] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[39:07] | Like you said, I did what I did. | 就像你说的 我做了那件事 |
[39:10] | I killed Ra’s. | 我杀了雷霄 |
[39:13] | I avenged my parents’ death, and guess what. | 我为父母的死复仇了 但猜怎么 |
[39:18] | Nothing changed. | 什么都没变 |
[39:23] | It made no difference. | 毫无差别 |
[39:25] | So then what did I do it for? | 那我为什么要那么做 |
[39:32] | How can you help that? | 这你要怎么帮 |
[39:35] | I can help with the way that you’re feeling. | 我可以帮你不再那么痛苦 |
[39:39] | But you need to talk to me. | 但你得跟我说 |
[39:43] | You have to face up to who you really are. | 你得面对真实的自己 |
[39:46] | Stop telling me who I am. | 别再告诉我我是什么样的人了 |
[39:50] | I know who I am. | 我清楚我是什么样的人 |
[39:54] | And if you really want to help me, | 如果你真想帮我 |
[39:57] | you can stop trying to be my father, | 就别再装我父亲 |
[39:58] | and you can be my butler. | 做好我的管家吧 |
[40:01] | Clean this place up. | 把这里收拾干净 |
[40:06] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[40:29] | You’re the hero of the day. | 你可是今天的大英雄 |
[40:32] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽职 |
[40:33] | I know you hate me for what I did, | 我知道你恨我做的事 |
[40:36] | but you deserve to be captain. | 但你有资格做警监 |
[40:38] | I went to your father for help. | 我去找你父亲帮忙 |
[40:40] | I knew what I was getting into. | 我清楚自己要蹚怎么样的浑水 |
[40:42] | Doesn’t mean I have to like it. | 但我未必要喜欢这样 |
[40:44] | But you accept it. | 但你还是接受了 |
[40:48] | Because I do deserve it. | 因为我确实有资格 |
[40:51] | Just like Gotham deserves law and order. | 就像哥谭应该拥有法律和秩序 |
[40:54] | And I’m gonna make sure it gets it. | 我会确保这座城市拥有法律和秩序 |
[40:58] | You don’t think I want that, too? | 你以为我不想那样吗 |
[41:03] | I’m not your enemy, Jim. | 我不是你的敌人 吉姆 |
[41:06] | I never will be. | 我永远不会是 |
[41:43] | Did you find anything out? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[41:51] | “I saw Sofia | “我看到索菲娅 |
[41:52] | kissing the policeman.” | 亲那个警察叔叔” |
[41:59] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[42:30] | Martin, you are a good friend. | 马丁 你是个好朋友 |
[42:37] | As for Sofia… | 至于索菲娅 |
[42:41] | she will answer for what she’s done. | 她会为她的所作所为付出代价 |
[42:45] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |