时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You paid off the mayor to make Jim Gordon captain. | 你贿赂了市长让吉姆·戈登当上了警监 |
[00:04] | – Don’t ever betray me again. – Never. | -再也不许背叛我了 -绝不会 |
[00:06] | I need to know what Sofia’s planning, | 我要知道索菲娅在计划些什么 |
[00:08] | and who she is planning it with. | 她和谁一起计划的 |
[00:10] | Plain, dumb Ed. | 平平无奇的傻爱德 |
[00:12] | I would like you to go to the Narrows | 我要你去一趟奈何岛 |
[00:13] | and bundle him up, bring him back to me. | 把他绑起来 带回来给我 |
[00:15] | They’re the ones that are the problem. | 他们才是麻烦 |
[00:17] | They work for Penguin. | 他们为企鹅工作 |
[00:20] | I would like to announce | 我要宣布 |
[00:21] | that we just quit working for Penguin. | 我们已经不是企鹅的人了 |
[00:24] | This is your turf now. | 这里现在是你的地盘了 |
[00:26] | What is he doing to them? | 他对他们做了什么 |
[00:27] | He’s cooking them. | 他把他们烤了 |
[00:28] | They’re people pies. | 都是人肉馅饼 |
[00:30] | Eat the pies, or the boy dies. | 吃掉馅饼 否则这孩子就没命 |
[00:35] | No! | 不 |
[00:37] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[00:44] | The suspect known as the Pyg is in custody. | 被称为猪头人的疑犯已被逮捕 |
[00:46] | The GCPD kept its promise. | 哥谭市警局履行了承诺 |
[00:49] | I’m not your enemy, Jim. | 我不是你的敌人 吉姆 |
[00:50] | I never will be. | 我永远不会是 |
[00:53] | Did you find anything out? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[00:54] | “I saw Sofia kissing the policeman.” | 我看到索菲娅亲那个警察叔叔 |
[00:57] | she will answer for what she’s done. | 她会为她的所作所为付出代价 |
[01:09] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[01:10] | Thursday is my day. | 星期四是我的好日子 |
[01:12] | Thursday’s my day. | 星期四是我的好日子 |
[01:14] | You can’t, you can’t be here. | 你不能 你不能来这里 |
[01:18] | Thursday’s my day. | 星期四是我的好日子 |
[01:48] | Ooh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[01:54] | I don’t like that song. | 我不喜欢那首歌 |
[01:58] | My ma used to beat me to it. | 我妈过去常听着这首歌打我 |
[02:01] | It was playing when I killed her. | 我杀死她的时候就放着这首歌 |
[02:06] | So, now, you turn it off. | 把它给我关了 |
[02:09] | Or I do the same to you. | 不然我就把你也杀了 |
[02:12] | Why did your mother beat you? | 你妈妈为什么打你 |
[02:17] | Were you a naughty boy? | 你是个淘气的孩子吗 |
[02:20] | Did you soil your trousers? | 你是不是尿裤子 |
[02:25] | Was it… | 你是不是… |
[02:27] | a stutter? | 口吃 |
[02:29] | Perhaps? | 是吗 |
[02:36] | Open the gate, open the gate, open the gate now. | 把门打开 把门打开 马上把门打开 |
[02:40] | Everybody calm down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[02:45] | Back off. Back off of the gate. | 退后 不要站在门边 |
[02:48] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真心希望你没那么做 |
[03:00] | I paid a fortune to look this good. | 我花了好大价钱才变得这么帅 |
[03:19] | The gate is locked! | 门被锁住了 |
[03:21] | Everybody, just stay where you are. | 所有人 待在原地 |
[03:23] | All right, open the gate. That’s enough. | 好了 把门打开 够了 |
[03:25] | Okay, it’s over. | 好了 结束了 |
[03:26] | Just open the gate and let us in. | 把门打开 让我们进去 |
[03:45] | The doctors at Arkham took these after the fight. | 械斗之后阿卡姆的医生拍了这片子 |
[03:48] | The Pyg had titanium plates surgically grafted | 猪头人在他面部的骨头上通过手术 |
[03:50] | onto the bones of his face. | 植入了钛板 |
[03:52] | The result of which radically changed his appearance. | 因此他的容貌完全被改变了 |
[03:55] | When we booked him, | 我们把他收监的时候 |
[03:56] | his fingerprints were burnt off. | 发现他的指纹都被烧掉了 |
[03:57] | I’ve seen it before on criminals that want to hide their identity. | 我见过想隐瞒身份的罪犯这么做 |
[04:00] | But never anything like this. | 但从没见过这样的 |
[04:02] | And that’s not all. | 还不止这个 |
[04:02] | The doctors also noted scar tissue behind his ears and along his neckline, | 医生还注意到他耳后和脖子上有疤痕组织 |
[04:06] | indicating he’s had multiple surgeries. | 这意味着他动过好几次手术 |
[04:08] | That explains why we couldn’t I.D. him off his photo. | 怪不得我们无法通过照片来确定他的身份 |
[04:10] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[04:12] | The Pyg is a glory hound. | 猪头人是个追名逐利的人 |
[04:13] | Everything he’s done, | 他所做的一切 |
[04:14] | it’s all been about grabbing the spotlight. | 都是为了吸引大家的眼球 |
[04:16] | Classic sociopath behavior. | 典型的反社会行为 |
[04:18] | So why doesn’t he want us to know who he really is? | 他为什么不希望我们发现他的真实身份 |
[04:20] | Now is the time he should be taking credit for his crimes. | 现在他正应该炫耀他的罪行才对 |
[04:24] | Can you use this X-ray to reconstruct his face? | 你能用这张X光片子复原他的面部结构吗 |
[04:27] | See what he looked like before he had any work done? | 看看他动手术之前到底长什么样 |
[04:29] | It’s certainly possible, but it will take some time. | 可以一试 但需要点时间 |
[04:32] | Get started. | 开始吧 |
[04:34] | I want to know who the Pyg really is. | 我想知道猪头人到底是谁 |
[04:39] | Morning, Cap. | 早上好 警监 |
[04:41] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[04:42] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[04:43] | This? Oh, just a scratch. | 这个 不过是个小伤罢了 |
[04:46] | You got a visitor. | 有人来访 |
[04:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:55] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[04:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:59] | I haven’t heard from you in a few days. | 我好几天没有你的消息了 |
[05:02] | I didn’t realize I was supposed to call. | 难道我应该打电话给你吗 |
[05:05] | I figured, after the other night, | 我以为在那晚之后 |
[05:07] | we were gonna start seeing each other again. | 我们又要继续见面了 |
[05:11] | We’re not. | 不会了 |
[05:13] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[05:14] | You’re worried about Penguin finding out about us, | 你担心企鹅发现我们的事 |
[05:16] | that I made you captain. | 发现是我让你当上了警监 |
[05:19] | You don’t have to be. | 你不必担心 |
[05:20] | I already told him. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry, you did what? | 抱歉 你干了什么 |
[05:24] | I have it under control. | 一切都在我控制之中 |
[05:25] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[05:27] | It’s what I know. | 我能确定 |
[05:29] | I’m going to remove Penguin from the picture, | 我要把企鹅除掉 |
[05:32] | and when I do, I want us to be together. | 等我成功了 我希望我们俩在一起 |
[05:37] | It’s not gonna work, Sofia. | 那是不可能的 索菲娅 |
[05:39] | Even if Penguin is out of the picture, | 就算你干掉了企鹅 |
[05:41] | I just don’t see a way forward for us. I’m sorry. | 我也看不到我们有将来 对不起 |
[05:54] | I run the dog races. | 我经营赛狗场 |
[05:56] | He runs the cock fights. | 他经营斗鸡场 |
[05:57] | Now he’s coming in, muscling on my business. | 他现在跑来搅和我的生意 |
[06:00] | I got mouths to feed. | 我有很多手下要养 |
[06:01] | You race those dogs again, | 你要是再搞赛狗 |
[06:02] | and I’ll slit your damn throat. | 我就撕了你的喉咙 |
[06:04] | All right. Enough. | 别吵了 |
[06:06] | If she stabs him, it solves the issue. | 如果她捅死他 麻烦就解决了 |
[06:09] | I started this court so we could work out disputes peacefully. | 我设立这个法庭 是为了能和平解决争端 |
[06:13] | This is how things are gonna be done from now on, understood? | 从现在起 事情都要这么解决 明白了吗 |
[06:17] | Now, you’re both admitting to having down months. | 你们俩都说了有几个月生意不好 |
[06:19] | Seems the only solution is for you to partner up. | 看来唯一的解决办法就是你们合作 |
[06:22] | Both of you work together, you stay strong. | 你们俩合作才能保持强大 |
[06:26] | Okay. That’s settled. Thank you. | 好吧 就这么定了 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Moving on. Next. | 继续 下一个 |
[06:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:32] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样了 |
[06:35] | Fever came down. | 烧退了 |
[06:38] | Thanks to you, Doc. | 多亏你了 医生 |
[06:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:46] | These bums are so lucky to have you. | 这些穷鬼幸亏有你 |
[06:49] | You cure their children, you solve their problems. | 你治好了他们的孩子 还解决了他们的麻烦 |
[06:51] | I haven’t forgotten about you, Ed. | 我没忘记你 爱德 |
[06:53] | Yes, you say that and yet, I remain a moron. | 是的 你说了 然而我还是没变聪明 |
[06:57] | I said I would fix you. | 我说过我会治好你 |
[06:58] | And I will. | 我就会治好你的 |
[07:00] | Make way. | 让开 |
[07:01] | Oh– out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[07:02] | Out of my way, I need to see the doc! | 给我让开 我要见医生 |
[07:05] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[07:07] | Sampson sent his thugs to my shop demanding protection money. | 桑普森派他的手下到我店里收保护费 |
[07:11] | I told them no. | 我拒绝了他们 |
[07:12] | I said this is your neighborhood now. | 我说这里现在归你管 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry, who’s Sampson? | 抱歉 桑普森是谁 |
[07:16] | He controls the territory just south of here. | 他掌控这一区南边的地盘 |
[07:19] | All right, go to the clinic. | 好吧 去诊所吧 |
[07:20] | I’ll stitch you up. | 我帮你缝合伤口 |
[07:24] | You know, this was bound to happen. | 发生这种事是必然的 |
[07:26] | You’re a new leader in the Narrows. | 你现在是奈何岛的新头领 |
[07:28] | Sampson’s just testing you. | 桑普森只是在试探你 |
[07:29] | But, you have to show him and these people | 但是你要让他和这些人看到 |
[07:33] | that you can’t be pushed around. | 你可不是好惹的 |
[07:34] | What, should I send Grundy to rip his arms off? | 难道要我派格兰迪去扯掉他胳膊吗 |
[07:37] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[07:38] | It’s what he lives for. | 他就是为这种事而活的 |
[07:40] | I’m asking these people to settle things amicably. | 我在让这些人友善地解决问题 |
[07:43] | I can’t just be a hypocrite | 我不能当个伪君子 |
[07:44] | and send Grundy every time I have a problem. | 一出问题就派格兰迪去解决 |
[07:48] | Okay. What would you like to do? | 好吧 那你想怎么办 |
[07:59] | Hello, Sofia. | 你好啊 索菲娅 |
[08:04] | Oswald, what a pleasant surprise. | 奥斯瓦尔德 真是个惊喜啊 |
[08:08] | Oh, I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[08:10] | dear, | 亲爱的 |
[08:12] | there is nothing pleasant about it. | 这没什么可喜的 |
[08:15] | I have continually been suspicious of you. | 我一直不断地怀疑你 |
[08:19] | And yet, at every turn, | 但是每一次 |
[08:22] | you always had the perfect explanation | 你总能找到完美的解释 |
[08:25] | to put my mind at ease. | 来让我放松警惕 |
[08:28] | But now, | 但是这一次 |
[08:30] | I finally have proof that you are my enemy. | 我终于有了你是我敌人的证明 |
[08:35] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒了谎 |
[08:37] | You told me you hated Gordon. | 你告诉我你恨戈登 |
[08:41] | You are his lover. | 你是他的爱人 |
[08:43] | Martin saw you kissing him after the party. | 马丁看到你在派对后吻他了 |
[08:47] | That’s-that’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[08:48] | I’m not sure what Martin thought he saw, | 我不知道马丁以为他看到了什么 |
[08:50] | but I can assure you, it was no kiss. | 但我向你保证 那不是接吻 |
[08:52] | Enough of your lies. | 别再骗人了 |
[08:56] | Our entire friendship, | 我们的全部友情 |
[08:58] | the intimacies we shared, | 我们那些亲昵行为 |
[09:01] | they were nothing more | 不过只是 |
[09:02] | than a pathetic charade. | 一场可悲的戏 |
[09:03] | Well, Oswald, I swear. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我发誓 |
[09:05] | I swear, I care for you deeply. | 我发誓 我非常在乎你 |
[09:07] | I wish that were true. | 我真希望你这是真话 |
[09:10] | But… | 但是 |
[09:11] | after Martin told me about you and Gordon, | 在马丁告诉我你和戈登的事之后 |
[09:13] | I did a little digging into your boyfriend. | 我去调查了一下你的男友 |
[09:16] | Interesting, he took a trip down South | 有趣的是 他在你来哥谭前不久 |
[09:20] | shortly before you arrived in Gotham. | 去过一次南方 |
[09:23] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[09:25] | I think not. | 我觉得不是 |
[09:27] | So you see, | 所以你看 |
[09:28] | I know that the two of you have been plotting to destroy me | 我知道你们俩从一开始就在 |
[09:33] | from the very beginning. | 密谋击垮我 |
[09:40] | Bravo, Oswald. | 精彩 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:43] | Do you know I was warned you were a mastermind? | 你知道我被提醒过你智商超群吗 |
[09:46] | Turns out, you were an easy mark. | 结果 你是个挺容易骗的傻瓜 |
[09:48] | It is truly amazing what you can accomplish | 一盘牛肉炖菜和脚部按摩能做到的事 |
[09:51] | with goulash and a good foot rub. | 真是让人意想不到 |
[10:00] | Now I see the real you. | 我现在看到了真实的你 |
[10:07] | I was blind to your manipulations. | 我之前被你的操纵蒙蔽 |
[10:09] | But today I’m going to correct that mistake. | 但是今天我要纠正这个错误 |
[10:12] | You will tell me the full extent of your plan. | 你要告诉我你的全部计划 |
[10:14] | If your father was involved, | 你父亲有没有介入 |
[10:16] | which of my captains you have turned, | 我的哪些副手被你策反了 |
[10:18] | and how you intend to rid me from the city. | 还有你准备怎样将我赶出这城市 |
[10:21] | Bring him out. | 带他来 |
[10:22] | Allow me to introduce you to The Dentist. | 请允许我向你介绍牙医 |
[10:27] | And he is not the kind who gives out | 他可不是那种看诊完 |
[10:29] | lollipops after the visit. | 会给你棒棒糖的人 |
[10:40] | Captain Gordon. | 戈登警监 |
[10:42] | I wondered if my little scuffle would bring you here. | 我还想我的小事故会不会让你过来一趟 |
[10:45] | I’m so glad it did. | 真高兴成功了 |
[10:46] | I’ve missed our little chats. | 我很怀念我们的小对话 |
[10:48] | Good. Then you can start by telling me who you really are. | 很好 那就从告诉我你的真实身份开始 |
[10:53] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[10:56] | Jim, I’m a reflection of you. | 吉姆 我是你的倒影 |
[11:05] | I don’t see it. | 没看出来 |
[11:13] | James, you swine. | 詹姆斯 你个猪猡 |
[11:23] | I want to know who’s hiding behind that mask. | 我要知道这面具后面藏的是谁 |
[11:26] | What you see is what you get. | 你看到什么就是什么 |
[11:29] | What I see | 我看到了 |
[11:30] | is someone who craves attention. | 一个渴望关注的人 |
[11:33] | So why are you concealing your true identity? | 所以为什么不露出真面目 |
[11:36] | Don’t you want to take the credit | 你不想在你的那些 |
[11:37] | for all your brilliant crimes? | 非凡罪行下留名吗 |
[11:38] | Oh, I get all the credit. | 我留了 |
[11:41] | The whole town has gone hog wild for the Pyg. | 全城都被猪头人吓怕了 |
[11:46] | Not since I caught you. | 我抓到你后就不是了 |
[11:48] | You’re yesterday’s news. | 你已经过气了 |
[11:51] | It’s not true. | 我没有 |
[11:52] | This is Gotham. | 这里是哥谭 |
[11:53] | You’re a second-class psychopath | 跟我们真正的罪犯相比 |
[11:55] | compared to what we’ve got. | 你只是个二流精神病 |
[11:57] | Jerome Valeska, Fish Mooney, Penguin– | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 菲什·穆尼 企鹅 |
[12:01] | they have staying power. | 他们能经久不衰 |
[12:02] | – You don’t. – You’re wrong. | -你不能 -你胡说 |
[12:05] | I terrified this whole city for months. | 我将全城笼罩在恐惧下好几个月 |
[12:09] | People will remember that. | 人们会记住的 |
[12:10] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[12:12] | In fact, they’ve already forgotten you. | 事实上 他们早把你忘了 |
[12:16] | But not you, Jim. | 但你没忘 吉姆 |
[12:18] | – You’re here. – A final visit. | -你来了 -最后一次 |
[12:21] | Now I’m gonna walk out that door and never think about you again. | 现在我就要出门 再也不会想起你 |
[12:25] | Mind games. | 心理战术 |
[12:28] | You really think that’s going to work on me? | 你真以为这对我有用吗 |
[12:34] | Guard, we’re done here. | 警卫 我们谈完了 |
[12:36] | James, we’re not done here. | 詹姆斯 我们还没结束 |
[12:38] | Have a nice life. | 祝你好运 |
[12:41] | Don’t you walk out on me. | 你不许就这么走了 |
[12:47] | You will never forget me. | 你不会忘记我的 |
[12:49] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[12:53] | There you are. | 露出真面目了 |
[13:23] | So… | 那么 |
[13:24] | you’re Doc. | 你就是医生 |
[13:26] | I heard you had a giant. | 听说你有个巨人 |
[13:27] | I figured you might’ve brought him along with you | 我还以为你会带他一起来 |
[13:29] | rather than this, uh, has-been. | 而不是这个 过气的人物 |
[13:31] | Excuse me. | 我说 |
[13:35] | Why would I bring Grundy along for a friendly conversation? | 友好交流我带格兰迪干什么 |
[13:40] | Look, I understand you had a deal with Cherry | 我知道你和琦瑞有协议 |
[13:42] | where you left her people alone. | 你不会动她的人 |
[13:44] | I expect you to honor the same with me. | 我希望你能和我也达成这种协议 |
[13:48] | Why would I do that? | 我凭什么 |
[13:49] | You’re not even from the Narrows. | 你都不是奈何岛人 |
[13:51] | You have no idea how things work around here. | 你根本不懂这里的规矩 |
[13:54] | Maybe you’re right, but I do know that you love money. | 也许如此 但我知道你爱钱 |
[13:58] | I’m willing to offer you ten percent of fight night. | 决斗之夜的收入可以给你10% |
[14:01] | You just don’t get it, huh? | 你还不懂吗 |
[14:03] | I’m not negotiating. | 我不是在商量 |
[14:05] | I’m taking. | 我是要抢走 |
[14:06] | I’m taking the clinic. | 抢走你的诊所 |
[14:08] | I’m taking the club. | 我要抢走你的俱乐部 |
[14:11] | I’m taking your whole damn neighborhood. | 你那一片我都要抢走 |
[14:15] | Okay, we tried this your way. | 好了 试过你的办法了 |
[14:17] | Let’s use Grundy. | 派格兰迪出场吧 |
[14:23] | Well, that doesn’t sound so good. | 听起来不妙啊 |
[14:25] | You cough up blood yet? | 你咳过血吗 |
[14:28] | What’s it to you? | 关你屁事 |
[14:29] | Bad case of Narrows Lung going around. | 得奈何岛肺病的人越来越多 |
[14:31] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[14:33] | It’s a new virus. | 一种新型病毒 |
[14:35] | I’ve seen it kill a few people already. | 我已经见到好几人因此而死 |
[14:37] | First you cough up blood and within a few days you’re dead, | 先是咳血 接着几天之内就会死亡 |
[14:39] | unless you have treatment. | 除非接受治疗 |
[14:41] | I’ll sweeten the deal. | 我再给你点好处 |
[14:42] | I will doctor your people free of charge. | 我会免费给你的人看病 |
[14:47] | You’re not gonna get a better offer than that. | 不会有比这更好的提议了 |
[14:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | I’ll be back in a few days | 我几天后再来 |
[14:57] | to negotiate with whoever takes your place | 等你淹死在了自己的血泊中之后 |
[14:59] | after you drown in your own blood. | 跟接替了你位置的人谈判 |
[15:05] | Tell you what, Doc. | 这样 医生 |
[15:08] | Make it 30% of fight night, you got yourself a deal. | 决斗之夜收入的30% 我们就成交 |
[15:12] | That’s too much. Don’t take it. | 太多了 别接受 |
[15:19] | Come by the clinic later. | 待会儿来诊所 |
[15:21] | We’ll see about that cough. | 我为你治咳嗽 |
[15:28] | Your teeth are quite lovely. | 你的牙齿很不错嘛 |
[15:31] | I look forward to putting them in my trophy case. | 我很期待将它们放进我的陈列柜里 |
[15:35] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你不知道我是谁 是吧 |
[15:38] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[15:39] | You are Don Falcone’s daughter. | 你是法尔科内阁下之女 |
[15:44] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我哥哥 |
[15:48] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 我会享受这个过程的 |
[15:51] | It’s true he killed your brother, | 他确实杀了你哥哥 |
[15:53] | but not your wife, Elaine, or your son, Joseph. | 但没杀你妻子伊莲 和你儿子约瑟夫 |
[15:56] | No, they’re still alive, | 是的 他们还活着 |
[15:57] | probably having lunch in your two bedroom on Seventh Ave right now. | 大概正在你第七大道的两居室里吃午饭 |
[16:05] | See? | 看吧 |
[16:06] | I made it a point to learn every detail of Penguin’s organization. | 我特意了解过企鹅组织的一切 |
[16:10] | For instance, I learned that he only trusts one man | 比如说 我知道在这种事上 |
[16:13] | for this type of job. | 他只信任一个人 |
[16:14] | You. | 你 |
[16:15] | And in the event that I am ever tortured, | 如果我受到折磨 |
[16:18] | my people have instructions | 我的人便将遵照我的命令 |
[16:20] | to kill your family. | 杀掉你家人 |
[16:23] | Interesting threat. | 有趣的威胁 |
[16:26] | But no one’s going to know that you were tortured | 但没人会知道你受到了折磨 |
[16:29] | because no one is going to find your body. | 因为没人能找到你的尸体 |
[16:32] | ‘Cause you don’t think I have spies inside Penguin’s organization. | 因为你不知道我在企鹅的组织里安插了眼线 |
[16:35] | He’s right about me, though. | 不过他对我的看法是正确的 |
[16:37] | I have been conspiring against him for months, | 几个月来我一直在谋划击垮他 |
[16:39] | turning his captains against him one by one | 让他的副手一个个背叛他 |
[16:41] | and today is the day that I will finally take him down. | 而今天就是我终将扳倒他的日子 |
[16:46] | So, if my people don’t hear from me soon, | 所以 如果我的人不能很快得到我的消息 |
[16:50] | your family’s dead. | 你家人就死定了 |
[16:54] | But if you don’t believe me… | 但如果你不相信的话… |
[16:57] | drill away. | 尽管动手好了 |
[17:00] | Excuse me, her restraints need tightening. | 不好意思 她的绳子需要再绑紧些 |
[17:20] | Wise decision. | 明智的决定 |
[17:23] | Now untie me. | 给我松绑 |
[17:42] | Things are finally looking up. | 情况终于有了起色 |
[17:46] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒来了 |
[17:49] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[17:51] | I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Barbara Kean. | 我们应该没见过 我是芭芭拉·基恩 |
[17:54] | This ferocious lady is Tabitha Galavan, | 这位猛女是塔比莎·盖勒文 |
[17:56] | and that kitty-cat– that’s Selina Kyle. | 那只小猫 是塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[17:59] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[18:01] | Penguin wants you dead for betraying him down in the Narrows. | 因为你们在奈何岛背叛了企鹅 他想杀你们 |
[18:05] | What do you want with me? | 你们抓我做什么 |
[18:06] | Well, we heard you and Ozzie are BFFs. | 我们听说你和小奥是好闺蜜 |
[18:11] | So you’re going to try and leverage me | 所以你们想拿我做筹码吗 |
[18:13] | to get Penguin not to kill you. | 威胁企鹅别杀你们 |
[18:15] | We have some other demands, | 我们还有些其他要求 |
[18:17] | but essentially, yeah. | 但差不多是这样 |
[18:18] | That’s a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[18:20] | Except for the fact that Penguin just tried to kill me. | 但是企鹅才刚刚企图杀我 |
[18:23] | Why would he do that? | 为什么 |
[18:26] | Because I am so close to taking his underworld from him. | 因为我马上就要抢走他的黑帮生意了 |
[18:32] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[18:34] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[18:36] | I’ve been working Penguin for months. | 我做企鹅工作好几个月了 |
[18:38] | Manipulating him into behaving exactly how I want him to. | 操纵他 让他按照我的期望行动 |
[18:42] | Every move he made today, I orchestrated. | 他今天将走的每一步 都会是我算好的 |
[18:47] | Now you three are screwing things up. | 你们三个要给我坏事了 |
[18:49] | So… you want him out of your life, | 所以 如果你们想摆脱他 |
[18:52] | let me go. | 那就放了我 |
[19:00] | Maybe she’s telling the truth. | 或许她说的是实话 |
[19:02] | She’s a Falcone. | 她是个法尔科内 |
[19:04] | She learned to lie before she could read. | 她不会识字就先会撒谎了 |
[19:07] | But, whether you’re friend or foe makes no difference to me. | 但是 不管你是朋友还是敌人 我都不在乎 |
[19:11] | Because Penguin will still make the deal. | 企鹅还是会跟我交易的 |
[19:14] | Get him on the phone. | 给他打电话 |
[19:24] | You’ll grow into it. | 长大就合适了 |
[19:28] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[19:30] | I was able to vanquish my enemy. | 我得以击败我的敌人 |
[19:33] | And now that you’ve proven yourself… | 现在 你已经证明了自己 |
[19:37] | I see a beautiful future ahead for you. | 我觉得你会有美好的未来 |
[19:41] | I have so much wisdom to impart. | 我有好多智慧可以传授给你 |
[19:46] | And if you pay attention… | 如果你用心 |
[19:49] | one day, all of this could be yours. | 有一日 这一切都可能是你的 |
[19:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:14] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[20:15] | you did not see Sofia kissing Gordon? | 你没看到索菲娅吻戈登吗 |
[20:28] | “She wanted me to tell you they…kissed.” | 是她要我告诉你 他们…接吻了 |
[20:34] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[20:36] | Unless… | 除非 |
[20:39] | she knew exactly how I would respond. | 她早知道我会如何回应 |
[20:44] | She wanted me to confront her. | 她就希望我去质问她 |
[20:47] | Even torture her. | 甚至是折磨她 |
[20:49] | Boss. | 老大 |
[20:51] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:52] | The Dentist is gone. | 牙医不见了 |
[20:54] | And what happened to Sofia? | 那索菲娅呢 |
[20:56] | To be honest, that’s still a little unclear. | 老实说 具体尚不清楚 |
[20:58] | Barbara Kean has her. | 但芭芭拉·基恩抓住了她 |
[21:00] | What?! How do you know this?! | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[21:02] | She’s on the phone. | 她打过来了 |
[21:05] | Says she wants to make a deal. | 说想做交易 |
[21:07] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[21:12] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[21:13] | Hello, Oswald. | 你好 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[21:14] | I see you have crawled out from | 看来你从你躲着的 |
[21:16] | whatever rock you were hiding under. | 那块石头下面钻出来了 |
[21:19] | What are you doing with Sofia? | 你抓索菲娅做什么 |
[21:21] | We scooped her up this morning. | 我们今早把她抓来的 |
[21:22] | And, of course, when we did, | 当然了 我们抓她时 |
[21:24] | we thought she was your best friend. Turns out | 我们以为她是你的好朋友呢 结果 |
[21:26] | she’s your worst enemy. | 她是你的死敌 |
[21:29] | I want her back. | 我想要回她 |
[21:30] | Name your price. | 出价吧 |
[21:31] | We keep the gun shop, we don’t share profits, | 军火店让我们留着 而且不用上贡 |
[21:34] | and from this point forward, we operate with complete autonomy. | 从今起 我们一切行动完全自主 |
[21:39] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[21:41] | I will send Zsasz over to collect her. | 我会派萨斯过去接她 |
[21:43] | She had better be there when he arrives. | 他到时 她最好在 |
[21:46] | She will be. | 会的 |
[21:59] | And as for you, young man, | 至于你 小家伙 |
[22:02] | our conversation is not over. | 我们的话还没说完呢 |
[22:09] | – So this is what the Pyg used to look like. – That’s him. | -那么这就是猪头人以前的样子 -是的 |
[22:12] | All right, send it out to police stations across the country. | 好 发给全国各地的警局 |
[22:15] | – Start in the South. – The South? Why? | -从南方开始 -南方 为什么 |
[22:17] | When I pressed him, | 我向他施压时 |
[22:18] | he spoke in a Southern accent. | 他说出了南方口音 |
[22:20] | – Could have done that deliberately to throw you off? – No. | -会不会是有意迷惑你的 -不 |
[22:23] | He slipped up– I saw it in his eyes. | 他说漏嘴了 我能看出来 |
[22:25] | This is the best lead we’ve got. | 这是我们最好的线索 |
[22:27] | Let’s see where it goes. | 看看能引向何方吧 |
[22:33] | I don’t understand you. | 我不懂你 |
[22:34] | If Sampson’s cough will kill him, why not let him die? | 如果桑普森的咳嗽会要他的命 为什么不让他死 |
[22:37] | There’s no such thing as Narrows Lung. | 才没有什么奈何岛肺病 |
[22:39] | He probably just has bronchitis. | 他大概就是得了支气管炎 |
[22:41] | I give him some medicine, he feels better, problem solved. | 我给他点药 让他好起来 问题都解决了 |
[22:44] | Okay, what about the 30%? | 好吧 那30%呢 |
[22:45] | Once he has that, he’s just gonna want more. | 一旦他拿到了那个 还会更贪心 |
[22:47] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[23:05] | Sampson, you son of a bitch. | 桑普森 你个混蛋 |
[23:09] | Now do you see who you’re dealing with? | 你现在明白他是什么样的人了吧 |
[23:13] | I know you wanted to try this your way. | 我知道你想尝试你的办法 |
[23:17] | No more diplomacy, Lee. | 但是别再搞外交了 小莱 |
[23:19] | Take Grundy and end this. | 带格兰迪去结束一切吧 |
[23:24] | No. | 不 |
[23:26] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[23:28] | That was easy. | 真顺利 |
[23:30] | Yeah. A little too easy. | 是啊 有点太顺利了 |
[23:32] | Because he couldn’t wait to get you off the phone. | 因为他等不及挂掉你的电话了 |
[23:35] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[23:38] | And then what happens? | 然后会发生什么 |
[23:40] | You take over from Penguin? | 你接手企鹅的生意吗 |
[23:42] | We are not working for anyone but ourselves. | 我们不会再为任何人工作了 |
[23:46] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没那个意思 |
[23:49] | I will give you everything you want from Penguin. | 我会给你们 你们想从企鹅那里得到的一切 |
[23:52] | You’re not in a position to offer us anything. | 你没资格提出给我们什么 |
[23:55] | We’re in charge here. | 现在是我们说了算 |
[23:57] | Uh, guys, I think we should listen to her. | 两位 我们应该听她的 |
[23:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:59] | Because Zsasz is standing out front holding a rocket launcher. | 因为萨斯正站在外面 举着个火箭炮呢 |
[24:05] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[24:21] | I’m gonna break his little beak in half. | 我要把他的小鸟嘴碎成两半 |
[24:26] | – Jim! – Sorry, Cap, I tried to stop her. | -吉姆 -抱歉 警监 我想拦她的 |
[24:29] | I told her she had to wait. | 我叫她等着的 |
[24:30] | It’s okay, Detective. I’ve got it. | 没事 警探 交给我吧 |
[24:32] | Sofia, what happened to you? | 索菲娅 你怎么了 |
[24:35] | I underestimated Oswald. | 我低估了奥斯瓦尔德 |
[24:37] | He found out we were plotting against him, | 他得知了我们在密谋推翻他 |
[24:38] | and he-he just tried to kill me, Jim. | 他刚刚企图杀我 吉姆 |
[24:40] | He can’t hurt you here. | 你在这里他伤不到 |
[24:42] | If he finds out I’m alive, he will come after me, | 如果他得知我还活着 他会来追杀我的 |
[24:44] | and he won’t stop until I’m dead. | 我不死 他不会罢休 |
[24:47] | You are the captain of the GCPD. | 你是哥谭市警局的警监 |
[24:48] | Your men would follow you anywhere. | 你的人会追随你的 |
[24:50] | Please, please, use the position I gave you | 求你 利用我给你的职位 |
[24:53] | and end this. | 结束这一切吧 |
[24:54] | What are you proposing I do? | 你希望我做什么 |
[24:56] | You have an army– just take the fight to Penguin. | 你有一支大军 带他们去跟企鹅作战吧 |
[25:02] | So this was your plan. | 这就是你的计划啊 |
[25:04] | To start a war. | 引发一场战争 |
[25:07] | You knew you didn’t have the numbers | 你清楚自己实力不够 |
[25:09] | to fight Penguin on your own, so you made me captain, | 不能一个人挑战企鹅 就任命我做了警监 |
[25:12] | knowing it would come to this, and I’d take him out for you. | 因为你知道会有这么一天 而我会替你除掉他 |
[25:14] | Your job is to stop criminals, Jim– here you go. | 你的工作就是阻止罪犯 吉姆 去做啊 |
[25:16] | It is not that simple, and you know it. | 没那么简单 你很清楚 |
[25:20] | We could bring law and order back to Gotham. | 我们可以恢复哥谭的法律和秩序 |
[25:23] | This is exactly what you asked for when you came down South, | 这正是你到南方来时 所提的愿望 |
[25:26] | and it is yours for the taking. | 现在 你可以做到了 |
[25:28] | You know what has to be done, Jim. | 你清楚必须做什么 吉姆 |
[25:31] | Crush Penguin. | 击败企鹅 |
[25:42] | I trusted you, Martin… | 我信任你的 马丁 |
[25:44] | and you betrayed me. | 你却背叛了我 |
[25:56] | I think it’s time for you to go back to the orphanage. | 我觉得你该回孤儿院了 |
[26:00] | – Boss? – Hold on! | -老大 -等等 |
[26:03] | Let the little spy step out of the room. | 先让这小间谍出去的 |
[26:17] | So? | 怎么 |
[26:19] | The place went up like a great ball of fire. | 那地方炸成火球了 |
[26:22] | Good. Alert the capos. | 很好 通知各帮派头目 |
[26:25] | We are going to unleash a crime wave on this city | 我们要在这城里掀起一阵前所未有的 |
[26:27] | like it has never seen. | 犯罪狂潮 |
[26:29] | That will teach Jim Gordon | 叫吉姆·戈登知道 |
[26:31] | to align himself with Sofia Falcone. | 不该跟索菲娅·法尔科内联盟 |
[26:33] | I wouldn’t make that call if I were you. | 劝你别那么做 |
[26:36] | I just spoke with Sofia. | 我刚跟索菲娅说过话 |
[26:39] | She’s alive, and she told me you tried to kill her. | 她还活着 她告诉我 你企图杀她 |
[26:43] | Hearsay, Jim. | 传闻 吉姆 |
[26:44] | Been here all day. I have witnesses. | 一整天我都在这里 有证人的 |
[26:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[26:49] | I’m not here to arrest you. | 我不是来逮捕你的 |
[26:52] | I came to make a deal. | 我是来做交易的 |
[26:54] | I think we’ve both put up with Sofia long enough. | 我觉得我们都忍受索菲娅够久的了 |
[26:59] | Victor, would you give us a moment? | 维克多 让我们单独谈谈 |
[27:05] | Okay, Jim, you have my attention. | 好吧 吉姆 我洗耳恭听 |
[27:09] | Since the moment she set foot in Gotham, | 自她踏入哥谭的那一刻 |
[27:11] | Sofia has put us on a path to war. | 索菲娅就在引我们走向战争 |
[27:14] | She’s willing to let this city burn to the ground | 她不惜让哥谭被大火焚尽 |
[27:16] | to prove herself to her father. | 只想向她父亲证明自己 |
[27:18] | I can’t allow that. | 这我不能允许 |
[27:20] | So what do you want from me? | 那你想要我怎么样 |
[27:23] | I’m putting her on a train home tonight. | 我今晚要送她上火车回家 |
[27:25] | But I need assurances from you you won’t get involved. | 但我需要你保证 不会插手 |
[27:28] | Not good enough! | 这可不行 |
[27:29] | She needs to suffer for what she has done. | 她得为她做的事付出代价 |
[27:32] | That is not gonna happen. | 那不行 |
[27:33] | And how do you think your girlfriend’s | 你觉得你女朋友得知 |
[27:35] | gonna react when she realizes | 你背叛了她 |
[27:36] | you betrayed her? | 会作何反应 |
[27:38] | You think she’s just gonna run away quietly? | 你觉得她会安静地离开吗 |
[27:40] | If she sets foot in Gotham again, | 如果她再敢来哥谭 |
[27:42] | I’ll put her behind bars. | 我会抓她的 |
[27:47] | And if I say no? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[27:49] | Then I’ll have no choice | 那我就没办法了 |
[27:51] | but to use the full force of the GCPD | 只能调动整个哥谭市警局 |
[27:54] | to tear you apart, piece… | 把你撕成碎片 |
[27:56] | by… piece. | 大卸八块 |
[28:00] | That does not sound very pleasant. | 那听上去是不太好 |
[28:01] | It won’t be. | 肯定不好 |
[28:05] | I guess I can put aside my personal feelings | 我想我可以放下我的个人情绪 |
[28:08] | for the good of this city. | 以哥谭的大局为重 |
[28:09] | But I do have one question for you, Jim. | 但我有个问题问你 吉姆 |
[28:13] | Once Sofia is gone… | 索菲娅走后 |
[28:15] | where does that leave us? | 我们又怎么办 |
[28:17] | No more licenses. | 取消执照 |
[28:19] | If you or any other criminal in this city break the law, | 如果你和这城里的其他罪犯敢犯罪 |
[28:21] | my men will enforce it. | 我和我的手下会执法的 |
[28:24] | But at least you won’t have to worry about Sofia again. | 但至少你不必再担心索菲娅了 |
[28:28] | So… | 那么 |
[28:29] | do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[28:34] | After all we have been through together, Jim, | 我们一起经历了那么多事 吉姆 |
[28:36] | it is nice | 的确很高兴 |
[28:37] | that we can resolve this matter with diplomacy. | 我们能通过外交解决此事 |
[28:51] | Ah, Doc. | 医生 |
[28:52] | I heard about what happened to your clinic. | 听说你诊所的事了 |
[28:55] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[28:56] | I was looking forward to you curing my, uh, Narrows Lung. | 我本来很期待你治好我的奈何岛肺病呢 |
[29:04] | I want you cleared out of the Narrows | 我要你滚出奈何岛 |
[29:05] | by the end of the day. | 今晚之前做到 |
[29:08] | What did you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[29:09] | I think she was pretty clear. | 我觉得她说得很清楚了 |
[29:12] | Then allow me to be clear. | 那我也说清楚吧 |
[29:15] | This is my turf, and I’m not going anywhere. | 这是我的地盘 我哪里都不去 |
[29:17] | And you two have dug your own graves. | 你俩已经自掘坟墓了 |
[29:19] | Oh, well, then I guess you don’t want this? | 好吧 那你不想要这个咯 |
[29:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:24] | The antidote to the poison I had slipped in your drink | 我半小时前偷偷放进你酒里的 |
[29:26] | about 30 minutes ago. | 毒药的解药 |
[29:30] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 真讽刺啊 是吧 |
[29:31] | It’s the only thing from the clinic | 这是诊所里唯一 |
[29:33] | that wasn’t destroyed. | 没被毁的东西 |
[29:34] | Some vials of medicine I had mixed | 我把几瓶药剂混合 |
[29:36] | into a deadly combination. | 制成了致命毒药 |
[29:38] | Should be kicking in, uh, right about now. | 应该这会儿就要起效了 |
[29:41] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬人 |
[29:42] | I feel absolutely f… | 我完全没事… |
[29:45] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[29:47] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[29:48] | Come any closer and I’ll destroy this. | 你们敢靠近 我就砸了瓶子 |
[30:01] | Like I said… | 我说了 |
[30:03] | you leave by the end of the day, | 今天之前离开这里 |
[30:05] | and you’ll live. | 就能保命 |
[30:08] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:13] | Catch. | 接住 |
[30:20] | I know you’re disappointed, but I am doinghis to protect you. | 我知道你觉得失望 但我这是在保护你 |
[30:23] | Disappointment doesn’t quite cover it, Jim. | 可远远不止失望呢 吉姆 |
[30:25] | If you stay in Gotham, Penguin will kill you. | 你留在哥谭 企鹅会杀了你的 |
[30:26] | Don’t put this on Penguin. | 别拿企鹅说事 |
[30:28] | If you have something to say, I think you should say it. | 如果你有话想说 就说吧 |
[30:42] | We’re the same, Jim. | 我们是一样的人 吉姆 |
[30:45] | I saw it the first moment we met. | 我们第一次见面时我就发现了 |
[30:48] | We both want power. | 我们都渴望权力 |
[30:50] | You want to deny it, but it’s true. | 你想否认 但就是这样 |
[30:52] | And it is just easier to send me away. | 所以送我走会更容易些 |
[31:01] | Detective Harper, please take Ms. Falcone to the train station | 哈珀警探 请送法尔科内小姐去火车站 |
[31:04] | and escort her back home. | 护送她回家 |
[31:07] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[31:08] | Better get going. | 快走吧 |
[31:09] | You’ll miss your train. | 别误了车 |
[31:23] | Gordon put her on the train. | 戈登送她上车了 |
[31:26] | Talk about a turn of events. | 真是大转折啊 |
[31:28] | Did not see that coming. | 这我可没想到 |
[31:31] | What about the kid? | 那孩子怎么办 |
[31:33] | You want me to take him back to the orphanage? | 要送他回孤儿院吗 |
[31:39] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[31:44] | Martin, I have been thinking. | 马丁 我想过了 |
[31:47] | I was angry. | 我之前在生气 |
[31:48] | I did not mean what I… | 我的话不是… |
[31:52] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[32:08] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[32:19] | Oh, he’s cute. | 他好可爱 |
[32:20] | He doesn’t talk. | 他不说话 |
[32:24] | The kid gives me the creeps. | 这孩子让我不舒服 |
[32:29] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们赶紧的吧 |
[32:48] | Nervous about something? | 在紧张什么吗 |
[32:50] | Well, we have a long way to go. | 我们路途还很远呢 |
[32:52] | So get comfy. | 坐舒服点吧 |
[33:01] | Tickets, please. | 检票 |
[33:03] | What…? | 什么… |
[33:10] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 |
[33:11] | – Where’s the boy? – Alive, for now. | -那孩子呢 -暂时还活着 |
[33:14] | If Oswald wants to keep it that way, | 如果奥斯瓦尔德不希望他有事 |
[33:16] | he will meet me under the Crown Point Bridge in one hour. | 他要在一小时后去王冠角桥下跟我碰面 |
[33:19] | Next stop, Stevenstown. | 下一站 史蒂文镇 |
[33:21] | That’s my stop. | 我到站了 |
[33:24] | Do you mind? | 帮帮忙 |
[33:26] | Not at all. | 好啊 |
[33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:56] | Glad you could make it, Oswald. | 很高兴你赶到了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[34:00] | Everything will be all right, Martin, I promise. | 一切都不会有事的 马丁 我保证 |
[34:04] | Well, that depends on you. | 那要看你了 |
[34:06] | Turn over control of the underworld to me, | 把黑帮生意的控制权交给我 |
[34:08] | and I’ll let little Martin here… keep his head. | 我就会允许小马丁 保住脑袋 |
[34:14] | The name Falcone used to mean something in this town. | 法尔科内的大名在这个城市曾是响当当的 |
[34:17] | Wait until your father hears of this– | 要是你父亲听说了这事 |
[34:21] | threatening the life of a child! | 拿一个孩子的性命相要挟 |
[34:23] | He will be disgusted! | 他会觉得恶心的 |
[34:24] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[34:26] | My father will be proud. | 我父亲会骄傲的 |
[34:32] | Must be hard to live your whole life | 你这辈子很艰难吧 |
[34:35] | trying to get Daddy’s approval. | 一直想要得到父亲的认可 |
[34:37] | I, myself, can’t relate, | 我 就无法理解 |
[34:39] | seeing as my parents loved me without condition. | 我父母可都无条件地爱我呢 |
[34:45] | Say one more word and I will kill him, | 再多说一句 我就杀了他 |
[34:48] | and then I will execute you. | 然后再杀了你 |
[34:51] | I am choosing compassion, | 我想选择同情 |
[34:52] | but I am willing to change my position. | 但我会改变立场的 |
[35:01] | Don’t hurt the boy. | 别伤害那孩子 |
[35:03] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[35:10] | I submit. | 我投降 |
[35:13] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[35:22] | Martin, I want you to know… | 马丁 我要你知道 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 我为我说的话道歉 |
[35:28] | I do care about you. | 我是在乎你的 |
[35:32] | You know that’s true, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[35:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:41] | Now, go wait in the car. | 去车里等着 |
[36:06] | You were wise to use the boy. | 利用那孩子很聪明 |
[36:09] | As you know, | 你也知道 |
[36:11] | my heart is my greatest weakness, | 我的心是我最大的弱点 |
[36:15] | but… | 但是 |
[36:18] | I will not allow him to be used | 我不会允许你再把他 |
[36:20] | as a pawn in your game anymore. | 当做棋子 来玩你的游戏了 |
[36:41] | You wanted a war, | 你想要战争 |
[36:43] | you’ve got one! | 好啊 |
[36:57] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[36:58] | Why so blue? | 干吗这么忧郁 |
[37:00] | We had a great day. | 今天多顺利 |
[37:01] | You had a great day. | 是你顺利 |
[37:03] | I did nothing to help. | 我根本没帮上忙 |
[37:05] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[37:07] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我是做不到的 |
[37:08] | I’m not meant to be a sidekick, Lee. | 我可不是当跟班的命 小莱 |
[37:15] | Sampson was right, I’m a has-been. | 桑普森是对的 我过气了 |
[37:20] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[37:23] | Look I asked you to trust me with something today | 我今天叫你在一件事上信任我 |
[37:25] | and you did. | 你做到了 |
[37:27] | So I’m gonna trust you with something. | 所以我也要信任你一件事 |
[37:30] | I haven’t been looking for a cure for your brain, Ed, | 我没在为你的大脑寻找解药 爱德 |
[37:34] | because there’s nothing wrong with you. | 因为你没有毛病 |
[37:36] | – But you… – Sure. | -但你 -是啊 |
[37:38] | At first there was an effect from the ice, | 起初 有冰冻的影响 |
[37:40] | but I ran all the tests; it checks out. | 但我进行了各种测试 没问题 |
[37:43] | There’s nothing wrong with you, physically. | 你的身体没有问题 |
[37:45] | Your condition is psychological. | 你的病症是心理上的 |
[37:49] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[37:50] | You knew every move that Sampson was gonna make | 桑普森还没行动之前 |
[37:53] | before he made it. | 你就全料到了 |
[37:57] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[38:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:01] | Because I was afraid that if I told you the truth, | 因为我担心如果我说了实话 |
[38:03] | you would go back to being who you were before, | 你又会变成之前的那个你 |
[38:05] | The Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[38:07] | And I like who you’ve become. | 而我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[38:11] | Who’s that? | 什么样子 |
[38:14] | Ed Nygma. | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[38:17] | The Ed that you were before. | 曾经的那个爱德 |
[38:21] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[38:29] | Well, that backfired. | 这下适得其反了 |
[38:30] | Penguin’s gonna be coming for us. | 企鹅会来找我们麻烦的 |
[38:32] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[38:32] | We hit him before he hits us. | 我们先下手为强 |
[38:35] | Lady, you lost. | 小姐 你输了 |
[38:37] | Penguin just blew up that kid. | 企鹅刚炸死了那个孩子 |
[38:39] | I admit I didn’t see that coming. | 我承认 这我没料到 |
[38:41] | But Oswald still has to align his capos | 但奥斯瓦尔德还得纠集他的副手 |
[38:42] | before he moves on us. | 才能来找我们 |
[38:43] | We use that window of time to make our play. | 我们利用这个时间段来采取行动 |
[38:47] | You didn’t get told “No” a lot as a kid, did you? | 你小时候没听到过多少拒绝 是吧 |
[38:49] | You took your shot and you missed. | 你放手一搏 但没能成功 |
[38:51] | We’re going it alone from here. | 我们今后要单干了 |
[38:53] | You leave now, | 你现在离开 |
[38:54] | and you will never have a piece of this city. | 就永远别想在这座城市分一杯羹 |
[39:00] | Now, that sounded like a threat. | 这听上去像个威胁 |
[39:02] | Your club is destroyed. | 你的俱乐部被毁了 |
[39:04] | You have nowhere else to turn. | 你无处可去 |
[39:06] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[39:08] | Penguin may have won the battle, | 企鹅或许赢得了战斗 |
[39:12] | but tomorrow we win the war. | 但明天我们能赢得战争 |
[39:16] | Boss. | 老大 |
[39:26] | My boy. | 好孩子 |
[39:28] | You did a splendid job of dying. | 你死得好啊 |
[39:40] | Victor will take you to a safe location. | 维克多会带你去安全的地方 |
[39:44] | You can never return to Gotham. | 你绝不能再回哥谭了 |
[39:48] | This is good-bye, my friend. | 我们要再见了 朋友 |
[40:02] | There, there. | 好了 |
[40:04] | This is what I have to do to protect you. | 我必须如此 这是为了保护你 |
[40:06] | One day, when you are older, you will understand. | 等你长大了 会理解的 |
[40:21] | Sofia’s on her heels, boss. | 索菲娅跑了 老大 |
[40:23] | Let’s finish her off. | 我们解决掉她吧 |
[40:25] | Have someone else take the kid. | 派别人送孩子走吧 |
[40:27] | No. | 不 |
[40:28] | I want my top man on this. | 我要我最好的手下负责此事 |
[40:30] | Besides, | 再说 |
[40:32] | I have something much better planned for Sofia Falcone. | 我对索菲娅·法尔科内还有更好的打算 |
[40:39] | You were right about the Pyg. | 你说对猪头人了 |
[40:41] | A precinct down South | 南部的一个分局 |
[40:42] | recognized the picture you had me send out. | 认出了你叫我发过去的照片 |
[40:45] | His real name is Lazlo Valentine. | 他真名叫拉兹罗·瓦伦丁 |
[40:47] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他有什么了解 |
[40:48] | He was being held for a string of murders down there | 他十年前曾因一系列杀人案 |
[40:50] | ten years ago. | 被关在那里 |
[40:51] | But here’s the thing: | 但问题是 |
[40:52] | his previous victims weren’t police officers, | 他之前的受害人都不是警察 |
[40:55] | and there was no Pyg persona. | 也没用猪头人的身份 |
[40:58] | Serial killers don’t usually change their M.O. | 连环杀手一般是不会改变作案手法的 |
[41:00] | This guy did. | 他就变了 |
[41:02] | You said he was being held. | 你说他曾被关在那里 |
[41:05] | Did they say why their case fell apart? | 他们有说他们的案子为什么没能成立吗 |
[41:06] | It didn’t. He escaped. | 不是那样 是他逃了 |
[41:11] | Call Arkham. | 联系阿卡姆 |
[41:12] | Have them put a guard on his cell. | 让他们在他的囚室安排个警卫 |
[41:13] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[41:27] | Pyg? | 猪头人 |
[41:46] | Pyg? | 猪头人 |
[42:14] | Hello, Ed. | 你好 爱德 |
[42:15] | No. | 不 |
[42:17] | No! | 不 |
[42:22] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[42:30] | Open it, let’s go. | 打开 快点 |
[42:35] | Sound the alarm! | 拉警报 |