时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Harvey is weak. | 哈维太弱了 |
[00:02] | And how many more cops need to die because of his incompetence? | 还有多少警察要因为他的无能而死 |
[00:05] | As of this moment, I’m assuming the captaincy of Gotham Central. | 从现在起 我将接任哥谭重案组警监一职 |
[00:08] | Nothing in Gotham is free… | 哥谭没有免费的午餐 |
[00:10] | You wanted a gangster to help you get rid of Penguin. | 是你想要个黑帮分子来帮你摆脱企鹅 |
[00:12] | This is what that help looks like. | 这就是我帮忙的方式 |
[00:15] | The whole town has gone hog wild for the Pyg. | 全城都被猪头人吓怕了 |
[00:19] | Turns out that Pyg’s real name is Lazlo Valentine. | 猪头人真名叫拉兹罗·瓦伦丁 |
[00:23] | And he just escaped. | 他刚逃狱了 |
[00:24] | I haven’t been looking for a cure for your brain, Ed, | 我没在为你的大脑寻找解药 爱德 |
[00:26] | Because I was afraid that if I told you the truth, | 因为我担心如果我说了实话 |
[00:28] | you would go back to being who you were before, | 你又会变成之前的那个你 |
[00:30] | And I like who you’ve become. | 而我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[00:32] | I’m not the hero Gotham needs. | 我不是哥谭需要的英雄 |
[00:34] | I took the dark path. | 我走上了黑暗的道路 |
[00:35] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[00:36] | And it’s gonna be a long, bumpy journey back. | 归途将会坎坷而漫长 |
[00:39] | What…? | 什么… |
[00:40] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 |
[00:41] | – Where’s the boy? – Alive, for now. | -那孩子呢 -暂时还活着 |
[00:44] | If Oswald wants to keep it that way, | 如果奥斯瓦尔德不希望他有事 |
[00:45] | he will meet me under the Crown Point Bridge. | 他要去王冠角桥下跟我碰面 |
[00:50] | You wanted a war, | 你想要战争 |
[00:52] | you’ve got one! | 好啊 |
[00:56] | We will wait for Mr. Cobblepot | 我们必须得等科波特先生 |
[00:58] | to send instructions. | 下达指示 |
[01:14] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[01:20] | Where is Penguin, little man? | 企鹅在哪呢 小人儿 |
[01:53] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[01:54] | I need forensics in West End Alley. | 调个法医来西区小巷 |
[01:57] | Black market doc. | 黑市医生 |
[01:59] | Pyg was here. | 猪头人来过 |
[02:01] | Looks like he got a new face. | 看来他又换了张脸 |
[02:24] | So, Penguin’s out building support amongst the gangs. | 话说 企鹅正在到处活动笼络人马 |
[02:28] | Pretty soon, every criminal in Gotham is gonna be hunting us. | 很快全哥谭的黑帮都会盯上我们 |
[02:32] | He’s out building support because we made him look weak. | 他去笼络人 是因为我们让他看起来很弱 |
[02:34] | We kill him, and all the gangs will support me. | 只要杀了他 那帮人就会转而追随我 |
[02:38] | I’m still a Falcone. | 我毕竟是个法尔科内 |
[02:39] | Yeah, you mentioned that. About a billion times. | 这你说过了 大概几十亿遍吧 |
[02:50] | He doesn’t know where Penguin is. | 他不知道企鹅去哪了 |
[02:56] | What? | 干什么 |
[03:02] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[03:04] | Was that about Penguin? | 跟企鹅有关吗 |
[03:07] | No. | 没有 |
[03:14] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[03:16] | We were an hour outside of Gotham | 我们出哥谭才一个小时 |
[03:17] | when I got waylaid by Victor Zsasz. | 就被维克多·萨斯给拦下了 |
[03:19] | He took Sofia, gave me this. | 他劫走了索菲娅 还给了我一下 |
[03:20] | I woke up in Virginia. | 我醒过来就在弗吉尼亚了 |
[03:22] | Damn it. I had a deal with Penguin. | 可恶 我都和企鹅约定好了的 |
[03:24] | There’s more. We’re getting word | 还有别的情况 我们收到消息 |
[03:25] | Penguin had some meeting under the Crown Point Bridge late last night. | 企鹅昨晚曾在王冠角桥下面跟人会面 |
[03:28] | Gunfire, a car blown up. | 爆发了枪战 还炸了辆车 |
[03:30] | Sofia Falcone was there. | 索菲娅·法尔科内也在场 |
[03:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | We have to find Penguin. Harper? | 我们得找到企鹅 哈珀 |
[03:34] | – I’m good, Cap. – Put out a citywide BOLO. | -我没事 警监 -在全城发布通缉 |
[03:37] | – I’ll find Sofia. – What about the Pyg? | -我会去找到索菲娅 -那猪头人呢 |
[03:39] | I heard he escaped from Arkham. | 我听说他从阿卡姆逃出来了 |
[03:40] | Tracked him to a black market surgeon. | 追查他到了一个黑市医生那里 |
[03:42] | He’s already got a new face. | 他已经换脸了 |
[03:44] | Lazlo Valentine is gone. | 拉兹罗·瓦伦丁不复存在了 |
[03:45] | But if we don’t find him, what… | 但如果不找到他 那 |
[03:46] | Focus on the bigger problem. | 先关心更要紧的事吧 |
[03:49] | We’ve got a war to stop, people. | 我们还要阻止一场战争 各位 |
[03:59] | So, you gonna tell us why we’re in your dad’s house? | 你不告诉我们为什么来你爸的房子吗 |
[04:02] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:14] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[04:20] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[04:22] | Ms. Kean, it’s good to see you again. | 基恩小姐 很高兴再见到你 |
[04:26] | Likewise. | 彼此 |
[04:28] | So, this is weird. | 还真是奇怪呢 |
[04:31] | Why are you here, Father? | 你怎么来了 父亲 |
[04:34] | What did I tell you when you asked to return to Gotham? | 你想回哥谭的时候 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[04:37] | – I know… – What did I tell you?! | -我知道 -我是怎么说的 |
[04:41] | That I wasn’t ready. | 我没有准备好 |
[04:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:43] | And you came back anyway. | 但你还是回来了 |
[04:46] | Perhaps I should’ve acted then, | 也许那时我就该采取行动 |
[04:48] | but I was indulgent, curious. | 但是我纵容了你 我好奇 |
[04:51] | Who is this daughter I raised? | 我养大的这个女儿到底是什么人 |
[04:55] | Father, Penguin is weak. | 父亲 企鹅现在处于弱势 |
[04:58] | If you help me, we can end this. | 如果你帮我 我们能结束一切 |
[04:59] | – I don’t want Gotham. – I don’t believe that. | -我不想要哥谭 -我不相信 |
[05:02] | You love this city. | 你爱这座城市 |
[05:04] | I used to, yes. | 以前是的 |
[05:07] | But I’m dying, Sofia. | 但是我要死了 索菲娅 |
[05:10] | Someone else can have Gotham. | 让别人去霸占哥谭吧 |
[05:12] | What I care about now is my family. | 我现在只在乎我的家人 |
[05:14] | And I am your family. | 我就是你的家人 |
[05:15] | And I want this. I deserve this. | 我想要这个 它是我应得的 |
[05:17] | Gotham belongs to me. | 哥谭属于我 |
[05:23] | Your actions have disgraced our family. | 你的行为令我们家族蒙羞 |
[05:26] | Tell me how sleeping with Jim Gordon, | 告诉我 和吉姆·戈登 |
[05:28] | the man who killed your brother, | 那个杀死你哥哥的人上床 |
[05:29] | helped reclaim Gotham. | 怎么能帮你重夺哥谭 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[05:33] | I have done many things I will have to answer for, | 我做过很多必须付出代价的事 |
[05:36] | but I always knew the meaning of honor. | 但我一直都知道什么是自尊 |
[05:40] | You have proven that you do not. | 你已经证明了你不明白这点 |
[05:46] | Children. | 孩子啊 |
[05:48] | They can be such disappointments. | 有时太令人失望 |
[05:56] | I kill him, and this is over! Please. | 我杀掉他 事情就结束了 让我动手吧 |
[05:59] | You know why I came when Penguin called? | 你知道为什么企鹅打给我 我就来了吗 |
[06:02] | It’s because you were going to lose. | 那是因为你眼看要输了 |
[06:05] | If you were anyone but my daughter, | 如果你不是我女儿 |
[06:08] | you’d be dead right now. | 你现在早就死了 |
[06:24] | Come on. Here we go. | 我们走 走 |
[06:27] | Morning. | 早 |
[06:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[06:29] | In there. | 在里面 |
[06:32] | Dear, oh, dear. | 天呐 天呐 |
[06:36] | Good morning, Officer. | 早上好 警官 |
[06:37] | My name is Alfred Pennyworth. | 我是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[06:39] | Neighbors called in a noise complaint. | 邻居投诉噪音过大 |
[06:41] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[06:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Good morning, Master Bruce. | 早上好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[07:02] | God! | 天呐 |
[07:03] | I do believe the party’s well and truly over. | 我真心认为这个派对是结束了 |
[07:06] | Morning, miss. | 早 小姐 |
[07:08] | Good morning, miss. | 早上好 小姐 |
[07:16] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[07:18] | – I’m looking… – For my daughter. | -我在找… -我女儿 |
[07:21] | You can stop. | 不必了 |
[07:22] | She’s with me. | 她在我这儿 |
[07:25] | Carmine. | 卡麦 |
[07:27] | I didn’t expect to see you. | 没想到会见到你 |
[07:29] | I imagine not. I arrived this morning. | 我想也是 我今早到的 |
[07:32] | You heard Sofia’s in danger. | 你听说了索菲娅有危险 |
[07:33] | Was in danger. | 曾有危险 |
[07:34] | I made a deal with Cobblepot. | 我和科波特做了交易 |
[07:36] | I take her out of Gotham today, and she lives. | 我今天带她离开哥谭 保她的命 |
[07:40] | I made the same deal. He didn’t keep it. | 我做了同样的交易 他没有遵守 |
[07:42] | He will with me. | 他会遵守跟我的交易 |
[07:49] | I’m glad I never killed you. | 我真庆幸我没杀你 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[07:55] | Killing you would have been a kindness. | 杀了你还算是仁慈 |
[07:58] | You’ve no idea what you’ve brought to your city. | 你完全不知道你为这城市招来了什么 |
[08:01] | I imagine when you find out the truth, | 等你发现真相后 |
[08:03] | it will destroy you. | 会被它摧毁的 |
[08:07] | That’s a comfort. | 这让我高兴 |
[08:14] | Another day, | 又是一天 |
[08:17] | another man sending me out of Gotham. | 又是一个男人送我离开哥谭 |
[08:19] | We’re both just trying to keep you alive. | 我们都是想保你的命 |
[08:21] | Tell yourselves that. | 跟你们自己说去吧 |
[08:24] | But what I know is that neither of you believed in me. | 我只知道你们俩都不信任我 |
[08:29] | It could’ve been so different. | 本可以是另一种结果的 |
[08:39] | Good-bye, James Gordon. | 再见了 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[08:51] | I doubt we’ll see each other again. | 我想咱们不会再见了 |
[08:57] | The sun never shines here. | 这里总是阴着天 |
[09:05] | Everything I did, I did for your love. | 我做的一切 都是为了你的爱 |
[09:09] | But that doesn’t matter, does it? | 但那根本无关紧要 对不对 |
[09:11] | What matters is that after everything you’ve done, | 重要的是尽管你做的一切 |
[09:15] | I still consider you my daughter. | 我依然把你当成我的女儿 |
[09:18] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[09:24] | Mother planted those roses. She loved them. | 那是妈妈种下的玫瑰 她爱它们 |
[09:28] | I want to take one with me. | 我想带走一只 |
[09:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:41] | Gotham is still reeling from the | 哥谭依然在为三天前 |
[10:43] | violent death of Carmine Falcone three days ago. | 卡麦·法尔科内的惨死而哀痛 |
[10:46] | Falcone ruled the Gotham underworld for nearly 30 years. | 法尔科内曾统治哥谭黑帮近30年 |
[10:51] | No arrests have been made, and a strange quiet… | 尚无人被捕 一种奇怪的沉寂… |
[10:53] | Pleasant night, Master Bruce? | 昨晚很愉快吗 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:55] | There’s a mess in the Rolls. | 车里有些乱 |
[10:57] | You’ll need a bucket. | 你需要带个桶去 |
[11:00] | Which many had attributed to the Pax Penguina. | 很多人认为是因为”企鹅和平时期” |
[11:03] | Indeed, the don’s claim to the throne of Gotham… | 没错 阁下大人对哥谭统治权的… |
[11:06] | He shouldn’t have come back. | 他就不该回来 |
[11:08] | …by a new breed of criminal, | …一群新型的罪犯 |
[11:10] | leaving some to ask does Gotham still need… | 让人质疑哥谭是否还需要… |
[11:12] | Yes, Victor? | 什么事 维克多 |
[11:14] | You would’ve told me, right? | 你会跟我说的 对吧 |
[11:16] | If you were gonna ice the old man. | 如果你打算干掉老爷子 |
[11:18] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[11:19] | Victor, I did not kill Don Falcone. | 维克多 我没杀法尔科内阁下 |
[11:21] | – Well, everyone on the street thinks you did. – So let ’em! | -道上所有人都觉得是你 -随他们去 |
[11:25] | My hands are clean, you have my word. | 我的手是干净的 我向你保证 |
[11:27] | With Don Falcone’s passing, | 法尔科内阁下死后 |
[11:29] | it is unknown how or indeed when the void of power | 现在还不清楚 这座城市的 |
[11:32] | at the center of the city’s underworld will be filled. | 黑帮世界权利的真空将何时由何人填补 |
[12:04] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[12:07] | I came to the hospital. | 我去过医院 |
[12:09] | I told them not to admit you. | 我不让他们放你进来的 |
[12:12] | I am truly sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我真的很抱歉 |
[12:13] | You know it was Penguin. | 你知道是企鹅干的 |
[12:15] | And if I had evidence supporting that, I’d arrest him. | 要是有证据 我也会逮捕他 |
[12:18] | He is over there | 他就在那里 |
[12:20] | waiting to see my face and gloat. | 等着看我的脸 幸灾乐祸 |
[12:23] | He is a liar and a murderer many times over. | 他是个骗子 谋杀犯 屡犯不改 |
[12:28] | But you need evidence. | 但你还需要证据 |
[12:32] | I have to bury my father. | 我要去给我父亲下葬了 |
[12:36] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[13:26] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[13:44] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[13:45] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[13:46] | Your leave’s almost up. | 你的休假就快结束了 |
[13:49] | Be good to have you back. | 你能回来就太好了 |
[13:50] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[13:52] | So why haven’t you arrested the little weasel? | 怎么还没逮捕那个小混蛋 |
[13:58] | Penguin still owns the judges. | 法官还在企鹅手里 |
[14:00] | If I arrest him and it’s not rock solid, he’ll walk. | 要是逮捕他证据又不充分 他还会被释放 |
[14:02] | So him whacking Falcone and you sitting on your hands, | 那他谋杀法尔科内 而你毫无反应 |
[14:05] | what good does that do? | 这有什么好处 |
[14:14] | It was Sofia who paid off the mayor to make me captain. | 是索菲娅收买了市长让我当警监的 |
[14:18] | I didn’t ask her to. | 不是我要求的 |
[14:20] | Well, well. | 好啊 |
[14:22] | She’s been pressing me to move on Penguin, | 她一直在逼迫我对企鹅开战 |
[14:23] | even before this. | 甚至在这事发生前 |
[14:25] | I told you, didn’t I? | 我早说了 对吧 |
[14:27] | That bill would come due. | 欠下的总是要还的 |
[14:31] | I can’t allow her to turn the GCPD | 我不能让她把哥谭市警局 |
[14:33] | into her own private army. | 变成她的私人军队 |
[14:34] | We’ve come too far. | 我们好不容易有了今天 |
[14:36] | This has to be by the book. | 这件事必须按规矩来 |
[14:38] | Then forget Falcone. | 那就别管法尔科内了 |
[14:41] | Penguin’s too smart to get nailed for that, anyway. | 反正企鹅也不会笨到留下证据 |
[14:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:46] | Get him to do something you can really bust him for. | 让他犯下你能借此逮捕他的事 |
[14:49] | And then yank his ass off the street once and for all. | 然后让他从街头永远消失 |
[14:53] | You’re saying start a war. | 你让我和他开战 |
[14:54] | I’m saying get him to start one. | 我是说逼他跟你开战 |
[14:56] | You know he’s gonna come for her. | 你知道他不会放过她 |
[14:58] | I don’t give a tinker’s damn about Sofia. | 我根本不在乎索菲娅 |
[15:00] | The way I see it, everything that’s happened, | 在我看来 发生的一切 |
[15:01] | down to Don Falcone lying in that box, | 到最终法尔科内阁下躺在那箱子里 |
[15:03] | comes from you deciding months ago | 都是因为几个月前 |
[15:05] | to go after Penguin. | 你决定找企鹅的麻烦 |
[15:08] | This is all on you. | 这都是你的责任 |
[15:12] | So finish what you started. | 结束你挑起的一切吧 |
[15:26] | Good-bye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 |
[15:29] | I will not forget all that you taught me. | 我不会忘记你教我的一切 |
[15:42] | I had great respect for your father. | 我很敬重你父亲 |
[15:45] | But once he’s in the ground, you are… | 等他一入土 你… |
[15:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:58] | Not here! | 别在这里 |
[16:03] | What are you doing, Jim? | 你在干什么 吉姆 |
[16:04] | Finishing what I started. | 了结我挑起的事 |
[16:16] | Back. Stop. | 别过来 站住 |
[16:18] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:23] | Testing, testing. | 试音 试音 |
[16:24] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:26] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[16:28] | James Gordon? | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[16:32] | What do you want, Oswald? | 你想要什么 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[16:35] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[16:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[16:38] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | You’re seriously going to go to war… for her? | 你真的想为了她…发动战争吗 |
[16:44] | I’m upholding the law. | 我在维护法律 |
[16:47] | No one gets to decide who lives or dies in Gotham. | 没人能在哥谭掌握生杀大权 |
[16:52] | Can you not see, Jim, | 你还不明白吗 吉姆 |
[16:53] | she has manipulated you, lied to you… | 她一直在操纵你 骗你… |
[16:56] | The law is the law. | 法律就是法律 |
[16:58] | Now, either get over it or face the consequences. | 你要么接受它 要么就面对后果吧 |
[17:06] | Let’s try it this way. | 那试试这样吧 |
[17:10] | Sofia Falcone is in this building. | 索菲娅·法尔科内在这栋楼里 |
[17:13] | Whoever brings her to me will be richly rewarded. | 把她交给我的人将得到一大笔酬金 |
[17:17] | I’m going to count to five… | 我准备数到五 |
[17:18] | Count as much as you want, twerp. | 你想数到几都行 笨蛋 |
[17:20] | Yeah, we don’t work for you. | 没错 我们不为你做事 |
[17:24] | This man is asking you to risk your lives | 这个人要你们冒着生命危险 |
[17:28] | to protect a gangster. | 保护一个黑帮分子 |
[17:31] | I am offering you money, huh? | 我可是要给你们钱 |
[17:34] | And, bonus, | 而且还有奖励 |
[17:37] | no one gets killed! | 没人会送命 |
[17:39] | Hey, Captain, can we…? | 警监 我们能… |
[17:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:44] | – Get off of me. – Come on. | -放开我 -走吧 |
[17:46] | Blood will run, Jim. | 血流成河 吉姆 |
[17:47] | Mark my words! | 记住我的话 |
[17:48] | Blood will run! | 血流成河 |
[17:50] | And it will be on your head! | 一切都将是你的错 |
[17:52] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[18:04] | From the first day I put on the badge, | 我戴上警徽的第一天起 |
[18:08] | I was told things could never change. | 别人就告诫我有些事永远不会变 |
[18:11] | Gotham was corrupt. | 哥谭腐败不堪 |
[18:14] | GCPD was corrupt. | 哥谭市警局腐败不堪 |
[18:17] | Criminals and lowlifes ran things. | 罪犯和渣滓掌权 |
[18:22] | You just showed me different. | 你们刚让我看到了改变 |
[18:26] | Penguin will be coming. | 企鹅不会罢休 |
[18:30] | It’s time we showed Gotham who we are. | 我们该让哥谭看到我们到底是谁了 |
[18:36] | Suit up! | 准备出发 |
[18:48] | Move, move! Take ’em out! | 上 上 干掉他们 |
[19:23] | Just let us go. | 放我们走吧 |
[19:25] | You’ve obviously got your hands full. | 你们显然已经自顾不暇了 |
[19:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:29] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[19:30] | They’ll all be dead in a few minutes. | 他们过几分钟就都死了 |
[19:32] | Listen, you stupid… | 听着 你这个蠢… |
[19:48] | More left. | 再往左边一点 |
[19:51] | She means your left. | 她的意思是你的左边 |
[19:53] | Then say that. | 早点说啊 |
[19:59] | – Your left! Your left! Your left! – Your left! Your left! | -你的左边 你的左边 -你的左边 |
[20:07] | Hmm. Yay, teamwork. | 团队合作好棒 |
[20:14] | You’re winning. | 你在节节胜利 |
[20:15] | So far. | 到目前为止是的 |
[20:17] | But every gang in Gotham owes Penguin allegiance. | 但是哥谭的黑帮都效忠企鹅 |
[20:20] | I can’t arrest them all. | 我不能把他们都逮捕起来 |
[20:22] | So arrest Penguin. Wasn’t that the point? | 那就逮捕企鹅 这才是重点吧 |
[20:24] | As long as he’s using proxies, he’s protected. | 只要他还在使用代理人 他就受到保护 |
[20:27] | I have to keep pressing him. | 我得继续向他施压 |
[20:29] | When his back’s against the wall, | 等他走投无路 |
[20:30] | he’ll do something he can’t take back or explain. | 就会做出无法挽回或无法解释的事 |
[20:33] | And then I’ll have him. | 我就能拿下他 |
[20:34] | So you’re baiting him into committing a public atrocity. | 你是在引诱他公开施暴 |
[20:42] | What if he already has? | 如果他已经这样做了呢 |
[20:45] | There’s this boy from my orphanage, Martin. | 我的孤儿院里有个孩子叫马丁 |
[20:48] | Oswald cared for him. | 奥斯瓦尔德很在乎他 |
[20:51] | I hid him away for his safety, | 我为了保护他 把他藏了起来 |
[20:53] | but Oswald forced me | 但是奥斯瓦尔德逼我 |
[20:55] | into telling him where Martin was, | 告诉他马丁在哪里 |
[20:58] | and then put him in a car and blew it up. | 然后把他扔进一辆车 炸了那辆车 |
[21:03] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你为什么之前没告诉我 |
[21:05] | Because I’m his enemy. Who’s going to believe me? | 因为我是他的敌人 谁会相信我 |
[21:08] | Also, I didn’t see him plant the bomb. | 我也没看到他安放炸弹 |
[21:10] | – So you have nothing. – I didn’t say that. | -所以没有证据 -我没那么说 |
[21:13] | Oswald never understood the way people cared for my father. | 奥斯瓦尔德从来不理解人们有多在乎我父亲 |
[21:17] | And one of those people just called me. | 有人刚刚联系了我 |
[21:22] | How is Jim Gordon beating us?! | 吉姆·戈登怎么会击溃我们 |
[21:24] | Well, every cop in Gotham is behind him. | 哥谭的每个警察都站在他那边 |
[21:27] | I’m guessing he has great leadership skills. | 我猜他肯定很有领导能力吧 |
[21:31] | Victor, when this is said and done, | 维克多 等这一切尘埃落定 |
[21:34] | you and I need to have a frank discussion | 我们俩得好好聊一聊 |
[21:37] | about chain of command. | 服从指挥的事 |
[21:40] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[21:42] | go do something horrific! | 去干一些可怕的事 |
[21:43] | Show the GCPD exactly… | 让哥谭市警局看看… |
[21:45] | Oswald Cobblepot! | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[21:48] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[21:51] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你这是完全疯了吗 |
[21:53] | Nobody has to die. | 没必要出人命 |
[21:54] | We only want Cobblepot. | 我们只想抓科波特 |
[21:55] | Well, see, Jim, that’s a problem, | 吉姆 这下问题就来了 |
[21:57] | as they work for me. | 他们是为我干活的 |
[22:00] | But just so I know, what’s the charge? | 但是我想问问 什么指控呢 |
[22:03] | Murder. | 杀人 |
[22:07] | Enough. | 够了 |
[22:08] | Enough! I did not kill Don Falcone, | 够了 我没杀法尔科内阁下 |
[22:11] | and I dare you to prove otherwise. | 而且你也拿不出证据 |
[22:13] | It’s not for Falcone. | 不是说法尔科内 |
[22:14] | I’m arresting you for the murder of the boy you blew up | 我逮捕你是因为你在王冠角桥下 |
[22:17] | under the Crown Point Bridge. | 炸死的那个男孩 |
[22:23] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[22:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:29] | Well, everything actually, ’cause, ’cause, you see, | 我要笑死了 因为 我告诉你 |
[22:32] | he’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[22:35] | I only faked his death | 我只是伪造了他的死 |
[22:38] | so that Sofia Falcone couldn’t use him against me. | 这样索菲娅·法尔科内就不能用他来对付我 |
[22:42] | She’s the one who told you I killed him, isn’t she? | 是她告诉你我杀了他 不是吗 |
[22:44] | Then where is he? | 那么他在哪 |
[22:47] | He, uh… I don’t know. | 他…我不知道 |
[22:49] | Victor took him out of Gotham. Tell him. | 维克多把他送出哥谭了 告诉他 |
[22:51] | What’s to tell? | 告诉他什么 |
[22:55] | You blew that kid sky-high. | 你把那个孩子炸飞了 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:02] | You sent that pipsqueak to kingdom come. | 你把那个小不点送上西天了 |
[23:05] | No. | 没有 |
[23:06] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[23:08] | And I’ll testify to that. | 我愿意作证 |
[23:10] | – What? – Look… | -什么 -听着… |
[23:12] | I ain’t taking the rap for no kid murder. | 我可不为杀孩子的人背黑锅 |
[23:17] | – Get him out of here! – You are lying! | -把他带走 -你在撒谎 |
[23:19] | You are a lying traitor! | 你是个满嘴谎话的叛徒 |
[23:22] | Victor Zsasz is a liar! | 维克多·萨斯是个骗子 |
[23:24] | No! I will kill you! | 不 我要杀了你 |
[23:26] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[23:29] | This… doesn’t give you a free pass, you know. | 你这样…我也不会放过你 |
[23:33] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[23:37] | not now. | 不是时候 |
[23:56] | You did it, Cap. | 你做到了 警监 |
[23:57] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[24:05] | Yeah, Captain! | 太好了 警监 |
[24:06] | Way to go, Captain! | 干得漂亮 警监 |
[24:17] | So I’m guessing Gordon doesn’t know the kid’s actually alive. | 那么我猜戈登不知道那孩子还活着 |
[24:20] | Jim Gordon played his part. | 吉姆·戈登做了他该做的 |
[24:22] | He showed the underworld that Penguin was weak. | 他让黑帮看到了企鹅很弱 |
[24:24] | That he did. | 没错 |
[24:26] | End of the day, | 到头来 |
[24:29] | he’s a Cobblepot. | 他姓科波特 |
[24:32] | You’re a Falcone. | 而你姓法尔科内 |
[24:41] | Smile, ladies. | 笑一笑 姑娘们 |
[24:43] | It’s a new day. | 新的一天到来了 |
[24:48] | So, Sofia was as good as her word. | 索菲娅履行了诺言 |
[24:51] | We got our club back. | 我们夺回了俱乐部 |
[24:53] | Yippee. We get to serve drinks again. | 太好了 又可以卖酒了 |
[24:56] | It’s just a base of operations. | 这里只是行动基地 |
[24:58] | But I am meeting with the designer later | 但我一会儿要见一位设计师 |
[25:00] | to make it less… Penguiny. | 去掉这里的企鹅风格 |
[25:03] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[25:06] | Music to soothe the savage beast? | 用音乐来安抚凶猛的野兽 |
[25:09] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[25:22] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[25:26] | Oh, the front page is up. | 头版人物起了啊 |
[25:29] | Didn’t expect you to brave the light of day | 我以为你得再过几小时 |
[25:30] | for a couple more hours, Master B. | 才会起来见光呢 小布少爷 |
[25:33] | Tommy wanted to go to the horse races. | 汤米想去看赛马 |
[25:36] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[25:38] | It’s little project of mine. | 是我的小项目 |
[25:40] | I like to call it Operation Save Bruce Wayne. | 我称之为 拯救布鲁斯·韦恩行动 |
[25:44] | Switzerland. | 去瑞士 |
[25:45] | Few months up in the Alps, | 在阿尔卑斯山待几个月 |
[25:46] | you’ll be tickety-boo. | 你就会好起来了 |
[25:50] | Are you going to kidnap me? | 你要绑架我吗 |
[25:52] | No, I’m gonna appeal to your better angels. | 不 我要唤起你的良知 |
[25:56] | And if that doesn’t work, I shall beg. | 如果还不行 我就求你 |
[25:59] | Please, Master Bruce. | 求你了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[26:03] | If for no other reason, do it for me. | 如果不为别的 就算是为我吧 |
[26:12] | These past weeks, you know how much | 这几周来 你知道 |
[26:13] | I’ve thought about Ra’s al Ghul? | 我想过几次雷霄·奥古吗 |
[26:16] | About my parents? | 或是我父母 |
[26:18] | Not at all, Alfred. | 完全没有 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:20] | All you’re offering me is pain. | 你想给我的只是痛苦 |
[26:21] | Well, there is no life without pain. | 人生没有不痛苦的 |
[26:24] | There’s no love, there’s no joy. | 爱 或欢乐也一样 |
[26:25] | I don’t know about that. I’m having a fair amount of joy. | 这可未必 我欢乐得很呢 |
[26:28] | You’re bloody miserable is what you are, mate. I can see it. | 你是痛苦极了才对 我看得出 |
[26:32] | Alfred, I know you care about me. | 阿尔弗雷德 我知道你在乎我 |
[26:36] | But I’m asking you to stop what you’re doing. | 但我求你停下来 |
[26:39] | I’m not who you thought I was. | 我不是你以为的那个人 |
[26:41] | I’m not who my parents might’ve wanted me to be, | 我不是我父母希望我成为的那个人 |
[26:43] | and I’m okay with that! | 我也不介意 |
[26:44] | But I’m not okay with it. And I don’t believe it. | 但我介意 我也不信 |
[26:47] | And that’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[26:49] | Now I’m gonna go meet Tommy. | 我要去见汤米了 |
[26:53] | I can’t let you do that, Master Bruce. | 我不能允许你去 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:02] | You gonna stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[27:05] | If needs be, yes. | 如果有必要的话 是的 |
[27:11] | You really think you can? | 你真觉得你做得到 |
[27:14] | Oh, I know I can. | 我知道我做得到 |
[27:17] | I just don’t want you to make me try. | 我只是不希望你逼我那么做 |
[27:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:27] | Don’t do this, Master Bruce. | 别这样 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:28] | No, Alfred, we’re doing this. | 不 阿尔弗雷德 我们非这样不可 |
[27:38] | You’re getting slow, Master Bruce. | 你变迟钝了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:40] | You haven’t been training, have you, son? | 你没坚持训练 是吧 |
[27:42] | – Got a bit of ring rust. – Really? | -有点生疏了 -是吗 |
[27:44] | Because you’re the only one breathing hard, old man. | 因为是你在喘粗气呢 老头子 |
[27:51] | Just stop it, will you?! | 停下吧 好吗 |
[27:53] | Stop it! Stop… | 停下 停… |
[27:55] | Fine. All right? | 好吧 |
[27:58] | Fine. | 好 |
[28:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:03] | Master Bruce, I’m so sorry. | 布鲁斯少爷 真对不起 |
[28:05] | I-I don’t know what came over me, mate. I’m… | 我不知道我是怎么了 我… |
[28:07] | I… | 我… |
[28:13] | I am in control! | 我才有控制权 |
[28:15] | I am in control! | 我才有控制权 |
[28:17] | Me. Ed Nygma. | 我 爱德·尼格玛 |
[28:19] | But why would you want that? | 但你为什么想做他 |
[28:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[28:22] | We had so much fun when we were me. | 我们是我时多欢乐啊 |
[28:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:28] | Tell me it’s not that. | 不会吧 |
[28:30] | Not what? | 什么不会吧 |
[28:31] | I leave when spurned. | 蔑视迫使我离开 |
[28:33] | I give all. I take nothing. | 我只知奉献 从不索取 |
[28:35] | I can raise you to a king or make you to a beggar. | 我可以让你成为国王 或乞丐 |
[28:37] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[28:40] | Okay, I’m just gonna tell you, ’cause you’re not gonna get it. | 好吧 我还是告诉你吧 你是猜不到的 |
[28:43] | – Love. – I am in control! | -我是爱 -我才有控制权 |
[28:45] | You’re in love with Lee Thompkins, you pathetic loser. | 你爱上小莱·汤普金斯了 真可悲 |
[28:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:53] | Ed… | 爱德 |
[28:55] | angry at mirror? | 在气镜子吗 |
[28:56] | No, Grundy, I’m not angry at the mirror. | 不是 格兰迪 我没气镜子 |
[28:59] | Ed… | 爱德 |
[29:00] | angry at… Ed? | 在气 爱德吗 |
[29:02] | That is… | 这… |
[29:05] | surprisingly perceptive. | 真是太有见地了 |
[29:09] | I need some air. | 我需要呼吸 |
[30:16] | Where is Grundy? | 格兰迪在哪 |
[30:17] | I kidnapped you. | 我绑架了你 |
[30:20] | For the record, you’re not light. | 而且我要说 你可不轻 |
[30:23] | What pretty lady want? | 漂亮女士想要什么 |
[30:29] | When we were fighting, you called me Tabby, remember? | 我们比赛时 你喊了我塔比 记得吗 |
[30:34] | Grundy want to go back to friend Ed. | 格兰迪想回到朋友爱德身边 |
[30:36] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[30:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:39] | Your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[30:42] | Well, your best friend Ed | 你的好朋友爱德 |
[30:44] | tied you and me to chairs, electrocuted you, | 把你我绑在了椅子上 电你 |
[30:46] | and cut off my hand. | 还砍断了我的手 |
[30:49] | Look at the scar. | 看这道疤 |
[30:50] | Ring a bell? | 记起来了吗 |
[31:05] | Remember me, Butch. | 记起我 布奇 |
[31:09] | I’m Tabby. | 我是塔比 |
[31:12] | I’m your Tabby. | 你的塔比 |
[31:22] | Grundy sorry. | 格兰迪抱歉 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 嗯 我也抱歉 |
[31:39] | Before, when you said my name, | 之前 你叫我的名字前 |
[31:41] | I’d just hit you in the head. | 我才打了你的脑袋 |
[31:45] | Maybe that’s the only way. | 或许只有那样才行 |
[31:50] | So you’re gonna remember me, Butch. | 你必须记起我来 布奇 |
[31:56] | Or I’m gonna beat your head in. | 否则我就打爆你的头 |
[31:59] | Pretty lady. | 漂亮女士 |
[32:09] | When I called, I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我打电话时 还担心你不会来 |
[32:11] | I was going to anyway. We need to talk. | 我本来也想来的 我们得谈谈 |
[32:18] | I agree. | 我也这么认为 |
[32:19] | I’m gonna ask you not to do what you’re about to do. | 我要请你别做你打算做的事 |
[32:22] | Which is? | 什么事 |
[32:23] | Unify the gangs. | 统一黑帮 |
[32:25] | Put the Falcones back in charge of the underworld. | 让法尔科内家族再次掌控黑帮生意 |
[32:29] | But wasn’t that our deal? | 但那不是我们说好的吗 |
[32:31] | I’d replace Penguin. | 我取代企鹅 |
[32:32] | You’d be the law, I’d be the order. | 你做法律 我做秩序 |
[32:34] | No. And if you try and take over, | 不 如果你敢企图接管 |
[32:37] | I will have to come after you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[32:44] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[32:46] | You’re nothing if not predictable. | 你真是太好猜了 |
[32:49] | Now I think it’s time you heard my proposal. | 你该听听我的提议了 |
[32:51] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[32:52] | – I think you are. – Surprise. | -你有的 -惊喜 |
[32:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:01] | You thought I’d have a different face | 你以为我会换脸呢 |
[33:02] | ’cause I killed that doctor. | 因为我杀了那个医生 |
[33:05] | That was just to throw you off the scent. | 那只是为了让你不防备 |
[33:08] | That’s not why he’s surprised, Lazlo. | 他不是在惊讶这个 拉兹罗 |
[33:15] | Can I tell him? | 我来告诉他吧 |
[33:17] | You came to this beautiful woman | 你去找这位美丽的女士 |
[33:18] | ’cause you had a problem. | 想解决自己的问题 |
[33:20] | A Penguin problem. | 企鹅的问题 |
[33:22] | Pax Penguina was gonna last. | 企鹅和平时期本来会一直维持下去 |
[33:25] | But Sofia had an idea. | 但索菲娅想了个点子 |
[33:28] | I’d heard of a contract killer | 我听说有个雇佣杀手 |
[33:29] | that was impersonating serial killers, so… | 在假扮连环杀手 |
[33:31] | What if there was a killer, | 要是出现个杀手呢 |
[33:33] | real vicious son of a bitch, | 非常邪恶的混蛋 |
[33:36] | hunting the police, all slice and dice? | 针对警察 把他们大卸八块 |
[33:40] | I needed the police to turn on Penguin. | 我需要警察与企鹅反目 |
[33:41] | I knew a few cops would have to die. | 我知道这得牺牲几个警察 |
[33:44] | So you sent this monster in my city. | 于是你把这个怪物派来了我的城市 |
[33:48] | I let him improvise. | 我让他自己发挥了 |
[33:50] | I’ll admit, got a little carried away with the whole | 我承认 人肉馅饼的事 是我有点… |
[33:54] | cooking folks routine. | 过头了 |
[33:58] | I really got into the role. | 我太进入角色了 |
[34:01] | Now, the only hiccup | 唯一的麻烦 |
[34:03] | was that mess with her daddy. | 是她爸爸的那事 |
[34:11] | It was you. | 是你 |
[34:14] | I gave him a chance, Jim. | 我给过他机会 吉姆 |
[34:17] | And if he would have shown | 如果他肯表现出 |
[34:19] | one iota of appreciation for | 哪怕一丁点 |
[34:21] | everything I have done for this family, for him, | 对我为这个家 为他做的一切的感激 |
[34:25] | he would be alive. | 他也不必死了 |
[34:27] | But I saw you shot. | 但我看到你中枪了 |
[34:33] | There was another shooter there. | 当时还有另一个枪手 |
[34:39] | I had to do something to throw off suspicion. | 我总得做点什么好避免嫌疑 |
[34:41] | She wasn’t about to get herself plugged | 她可不能让几个开着车的白痴 |
[34:43] | by a bunch of yahoos in a car. | 冲她开枪 |
[34:46] | It was some pretty shooting, if I do say so. | 不客气地说 我的枪法不错 |
[34:49] | I missed all her vital parts. | 我没打中任何重要器官 |
[34:55] | I’m putting you in jail, and this time, | 我要把你关进监狱 这次 |
[34:57] | it’s Blackgate! | 是去黑门 |
[34:58] | You’re gonna rot in there. | 你要烂死在那里 |
[34:59] | Jim, it’s just… | 吉姆… |
[35:05] | That’s done now. | 这下妥了 |
[35:12] | My father had his moment of truth. | 我父亲有过他的真相时刻 |
[35:14] | This is yours. | 该你了 |
[35:17] | How many cops died under the Pax Penguina? | 企鹅和平时期死了几个警察 |
[35:20] | Not one. | 一个都没有 |
[35:22] | It was you who couldn’t stomach it. | 是你 忍不了 |
[35:25] | It was you who came to the Falcones for help. | 是你 去找法尔科内家族帮忙 |
[35:28] | There is a direct line from your decision | 你的决定直接导致了 |
[35:30] | to a dozen police officers who have been brutally murdered. | 十几个警察被残忍杀害 |
[35:35] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[35:37] | Why not just kill me? | 为什么不直接杀了我 |
[35:39] | Because, Jim, | 因为 吉姆 |
[35:41] | I need you at the head of the GCPD. I need… | 我需要你做哥谭市警局的头头 我需要 |
[35:44] | Someone you can control. | 一个你能控制的人 |
[35:47] | You’ve been planning this since the day we first met. | 你从我们认识的那天就在谋划这一切了 |
[35:52] | This isn’t about Gotham. | 这不是为了哥谭 |
[35:53] | This is revenge… for me killing Mario. | 这是复仇 因为我杀了马里奥 |
[36:05] | You want to arrest me, arrest me. | 你想逮捕我 随你 |
[36:10] | But I will talk. | 但我会说出去的 |
[36:13] | And the cops that died, | 那些死去的警察 |
[36:15] | the friend that you betrayed, will all have been for nothing. | 你背叛的朋友 就都白费了 |
[36:21] | The GCPD will crumble. | 哥谭市警局会崩塌 |
[36:24] | Penguin, or someone worse, will take over, | 企鹅 或更糟的人会接手 |
[36:26] | and you will lose Gotham forever. | 你会永远失去哥谭 |
[36:32] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:34] | take on the sin as your own. | 自己承担罪孽 |
[36:38] | Keep the GCPD, let them think you’re a hero, | 保住哥谭市警局 让他们把你当英雄 |
[36:41] | but live knowing who you are, what you’ve done. | 但心里知道你是什么人 你做了什么 |
[36:46] | That is my revenge. | 这就是我的复仇 |
[37:00] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[37:03] | GCPD. How can I help you? | 哥谭市警局 有什么可以帮助你的 |
[37:07] | Hello? Anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[37:08] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[37:09] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[37:12] | I’m at Sofia Falcone’s. | 我在索菲娅·法尔科内家 |
[37:16] | I just shot and killed the Pyg. | 我刚射杀了猪头人 |
[37:29] | Oh, thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:31] | You’re safe. | 你没事 |
[37:33] | Master Bruce, listen. | 布鲁斯少爷 听我说 |
[37:34] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再跟你吵了 |
[37:38] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[37:40] | If this is how you want to deal | 如果你想这样应对 |
[37:42] | with what you’ve been going through, | 你所经历的一切 |
[37:43] | then so be it; I’m not gonna try and stop you. | 那好吧 我不会再阻止你了 |
[37:47] | But just know this. | 但你要知道 |
[37:51] | You will remember who you are, | 你会记起你究竟是谁的 |
[37:52] | and when you do, I will be right here. | 到时候 我会在你身边 |
[37:55] | No. You won’t be. | 不 你不会了 |
[37:59] | I went to my lawyer and had him draw up emancipation papers. | 我去找律师 让他起草了解除关系文件 |
[38:06] | You’re no longer my legal guardian. | 你不再是我的法定监护人了 |
[38:15] | I won’t sign ’em. | 我不会签的 |
[38:17] | You don’t have to. | 你不必签 |
[38:19] | Now I’m going out. | 我要出去了 |
[38:21] | If you’re still here when I get back, | 如果我回来时你还在 |
[38:23] | I’ll go to the police and show them my face. | 我就去找警察 让他们看我的脸 |
[38:28] | Master Bruce, please. | 布鲁斯少爷 求你 |
[38:29] | Alfred, you’re fired. | 阿尔弗雷德 你被解雇了 |
[38:32] | Now get the hell out of my house! | 滚出我的家 |
[38:53] | Butch! | 布奇 |
[38:55] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[39:01] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:18] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[40:41] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[40:42] | I was just, uh, dropping something off. | 我就是 来送点东西 |
[40:45] | Oh, I, uh… heard you got the Pyg. | 听说你击毙了猪头人 |
[40:49] | And Penguin. | 还扳倒了企鹅 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:52] | So everything… turned out well. | 那么 结果一切都好 |
[40:55] | You didn’t even need me. | 你都不需要我 |
[40:56] | You got a second? Could we, uh…? | 有时间吗 我们能不能… |
[41:00] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[41:01] | they believe in you. | 他们相信你 |
[41:03] | Don’t let ’em down. | 别辜负了他们 |
[41:40] | What the hell happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[41:47] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[41:48] | Every single one of them! | 全是叛徒 |
[41:51] | And her! I will kill her! | 还有她 我要杀了她 |
[41:54] | I will flay her alive! | 我要活剥了她 |
[41:57] | Her and Gordon and Zsasz and… | 她和戈登和萨斯 |
[42:02] | Hey, buddy? | 伙计 |
[42:05] | Do not talk to me, you…! | 别跟我说话 |
[42:08] | I get it, pal. | 我懂的 哥们 |
[42:10] | This place is full of loonies. | 这地方净是疯子 |
[42:13] | I just thought we could help each other out. | 我就是觉得我们可以互相帮助 |
[42:19] | And how can you help me? | 你怎么能帮我 |
[42:22] | Well, not to toot my own horn, | 我不是想自吹自擂 |
[42:25] | but I’m a very… resourceful fellow. | 但我是个很…足智多谋的人 |
[42:28] | So, toot. | 那就 吹吧 |
[42:31] | Toot, toot. | 吹吹 |
[42:36] | I know that laugh. | 我认得那笑声 |
[42:38] | What do you say, pal? I’ll be your best friend. | 怎么样 伙计 我可以做你的好哥们 |
[42:45] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |