时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We could’ve had a good thing, you and I. | 我们本可以处得很愉快的 |
[00:08] | You. | 你 |
[00:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:11] | Me. | 是我 |
[00:12] | When I get out of here, I’m gonna confess. | 等我出院 我会坦白一切 |
[00:14] | – My connection to Sofia, all of it. – No. | -我与索菲娅的联系 等等 -不行 |
[00:18] | You want to pay your debt, | 你想还债吗 |
[00:19] | you live with it. | 背负它 |
[00:20] | It’s what the city needs. | 这是城市需要的 |
[00:22] | When I brought you back to life, | 我让你起死回生时 |
[00:24] | I asked you to be my eyes and ears in Gotham. | 我叫你做我在哥谭的耳目 |
[00:27] | You became so much more. | 而你已经不止如此了 |
[00:30] | Let her go now. | 放了她 |
[00:30] | No! | 不要 |
[00:32] | I’ll never go with you! | 我绝不跟你走 |
[00:32] | No! | 不要 |
[00:34] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[00:38] | So now, you’re going to return it? | 你现在要去还吗 |
[00:39] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要怎么说啊 |
[00:40] | “I stole your jewelry. Sorry.” | “我偷了你的珠宝 抱歉” |
[00:43] | Sometimes that’s enough. | 有时这就足够了 |
[00:44] | Can you do it? | 你能去吗 |
[00:46] | Migraines, still? | 还在头疼吗 |
[00:47] | It’s like I’ve been hit in the head with a brick. | 就好像有人拿砖头拍了我的脑袋 |
[00:55] | You could escape any time. | 你可以随时逃走 |
[00:57] | You’re planning something. | 你在计划什么 |
[00:58] | Something… | 计划 |
[00:59] | spectacular! | 了不起的事 |
[01:01] | But when we’re done, | 但等我们完事了 |
[01:03] | the world out there– | 外面的世界 |
[01:05] | that’ll be the asylum. | 才会变成疯人院 |
[02:16] | Get back in your bunk, Tetch. | 回床上躺着去 泰奇 |
[02:21] | Don’t even try hypnotizing me. | 别费劲催眠我了 |
[02:23] | I can’t hear a word you’re saying. | 你说的我一个字都听不到 |
[02:31] | I’m not talking to you! | 我没在跟你说话 |
[02:37] | I was talking to her. | 我在跟她说 |
[02:39] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[02:40] | Tortuga. | 托图加 |
[02:41] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你差点把我吓出心脏病来 |
[02:45] | Wait, where the hell are your headphones? | 等等 你的耳机哪去了 |
[02:55] | Did I do it right? | 我做的好吗 |
[02:56] | Right as rain on the plain in Spain. | 好得像西班牙平原上下大雨 |
[03:11] | Knock, knock, called the cock. | 门儿敲 公鸡叫 |
[03:13] | Time to rise and wield your scythe. | 起大早 挥镰刀 |
[03:20] | I fear | 恐怕 |
[03:21] | I will require a moment more, Mr. Tetch. | 我还需要一点时间 泰奇先生 |
[03:25] | Our moment is fleeting, my dear Mr. Crane, | 时光如飞鸟 亲爱的克兰先生 |
[03:27] | its wings desperately beating. | 远去不等人 |
[03:43] | There now, scarcely a drop spilled. | 好了 一滴不落 |
[03:48] | Shall we, Mr. Tetch? | 走吧 泰奇先生 |
[03:51] | Let us be at pains, Mr. Crane. | 赶紧的吧 克兰先生 |
[04:12] | When I say “Three hairs past a freckle,” Gentlemen, | 我让你们三更来 先生 |
[04:16] | I do not mean “Five hairs past.” | 你们就不能磨蹭到五更 |
[04:19] | Let’s do better next time, hmm? | 下次再麻利点吧 |
[04:22] | Mind both Ps and Qs, Valeska. | 你说话放尊重点 瓦勒斯卡 |
[04:24] | We are not your militia to be becked and called. | 我们不是你支来唤去的小兵 |
[04:27] | I dread to think where you’d be without us. | 我倒想看看你离了我们还能去哪 |
[04:32] | Boys, boys, let’s, um, | 两位 我们 |
[04:33] | not squabble too early in our partnership. | 先别急着起内讧 |
[04:37] | There will be plenty of time | 以后还有的是时间 |
[04:38] | to stab each other in the backs later. | 互相背后捅刀子 |
[04:40] | But for now, stick to Jerome’s plan, | 但现在 先执行杰罗姆的计划 |
[04:42] | and everyone will get what they want. | 大家都能得偿所愿 |
[04:45] | An earthly kingdom of terror. | 把人间变成恐怖王国 |
[04:49] | A piece of Gotham pie, both sky and high. | 分了哥谭 一起快活 |
[04:52] | That’s the spirit, boys. | 这么想就对了 小子们 |
[04:54] | Think big, and kinky. | 立大志 做坏事 |
[04:58] | And lose the weirdo. | 另外把这怪胎处理了 |
[05:00] | She’s giving me the heebie jeebies. | 她搞得我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[05:03] | Your work is done, my dear, | 你的任务已完成 亲爱的 |
[05:05] | your race all run. | 你该上路了 |
[05:07] | Glad to be of help. | 很高兴帮助了您 |
[05:17] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[05:18] | Now, to free the rest of our cronies and blow this pop stand. | 把咱们的好兄弟放出来 离开这里吧 |
[05:33] | Attention. | 立正 |
[05:36] | There he goes, there he goes. | 他来了 他来了 |
[05:58] | Onward, march! | 前进 冲锋 |
[06:20] | Sure you’re up for this, Captain Gordon? | 你确定能行吗 戈登警监 |
[06:22] | I’ll manage. | 我尽量吧 |
[06:24] | Picked a hell of a night to come back on the job. | 偏要挑今晚回来上班 |
[06:26] | – How many got out? – Eighty seven. | -逃了多少个 -87个 |
[06:27] | The entire violent ward. | 整个暴力牢房 |
[06:29] | Yeah, we’ve rounded up most of the serious nutjobs, | 没错 我们把大部分疯透透的都抓起来了 |
[06:31] | they’re the guys that think they’re walruses and whatnot. | 觉得自己是海象什么的那些 |
[06:34] | “Ephram Snow, child murderer; | “艾弗拉姆·斯诺 杀小孩的 |
[06:36] | “Daedalus Boch, mutilator; | “戴达罗斯·博什 杀人毁尸 |
[06:37] | Erasmus Rayne, cult killer,” all at large. | 埃拉斯姆斯·雷恩 邪教杀手” 都逃出去了 |
[06:41] | Surviving guards think your old buddy Tetch was behind it. | 幸存的警卫觉得是泰奇搞的鬼 |
[06:43] | No. This big? This insane? | 不 这么大规模 这么疯狂 |
[06:47] | Jerome Valeska put this together. | 是杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡策划的 |
[06:48] | And there’ll be more to come. | 而且肯定还有后招 |
[06:51] | Got a lot of nervous cops out here tonight | 今晚有很多紧张的警察 |
[06:53] | who are thinking along the same lines. | 也都是这么想的 |
[06:56] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:59] | Why not tell them the truth? | 为什么不告诉他们真相呢 |
[07:01] | About Sofia, and the Pyg. | 说出索菲娅和猪头人的事 |
[07:04] | Get it all out in the open. | 全部说出来 |
[07:05] | – I’ve kept my mouth shut like you told me to. – Good. | -我像你说的那样闭紧了嘴巴 -很好 |
[07:08] | I’m telling you again: don’t slip. | 我再和你说一遍 别说出来 |
[07:10] | Go over there and be big Jim Gordon, hero cop. | 去扮演伟大的吉姆·戈登 英雄警察 |
[07:14] | It’s what they need. | 这是他们需要的 |
[07:16] | Even if it is a lie. | 即便这是个谎言 |
[07:22] | – Looking good, Cap. – Glad to see you, sir. | -气色不错 警监 -很高兴见到您 长官 |
[07:24] | Look who’s back on the beat. Welcome back, Captain. | 看看谁回来了 欢迎回来 警监 |
[07:26] | Hey, back at it. | 回来了啊 |
[07:27] | Hey, good to see you, boss. | 很高兴见到你 老大 |
[07:29] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都听好 |
[07:33] | If I’d have known I’d be seeing your ugly mugs tonight, | 如果我知道今晚会见到你们这群傻蛋 |
[07:35] | I’d have stayed in the hospital. | 我就留在医院里了 |
[07:37] | Jervis Tetch, Jonathan Crane, Jerome Valeska. | 杰维斯·泰奇 乔纳森·克兰 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[07:42] | Each of these madmen has wreaked | 这些疯子都曾 |
[07:43] | a different kind of havoc on our city. | 在我们城市里制造过不同的浩劫 |
[07:45] | Now they’re on the loose, | 如今他们逃出去了 |
[07:46] | and presumably working together, | 而且八成是在狼狈为奸 |
[07:48] | along with several dozen other garden-variety psychopaths. | 和他们一起的还有几十个其他精神病 |
[07:51] | Know their M.O.S, | 查阅他们的作案手法 |
[07:52] | their associates, their home turf. | 他们的社会关系 他们的活动区域 |
[07:54] | Gotham needs you tonight. | 哥谭今晚需要你们 |
[07:57] | Have each other’s backs, and we’ll get through this. | 相互照应 我们能撑过去的 |
[07:59] | – Let’s go. – Yes, sir. | -出发吧 -遵命 长官 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:04] | – Captain Gordon. – Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, | -戈登警监 -吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 |
[08:06] | Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim. | 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 |
[08:09] | Why so grim, Jim? | 干吗这么冷酷 吉姆 |
[08:10] | Tetch. | 泰奇 |
[08:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[08:13] | I’m not playing any of your games. | 我是不会陪你玩游戏的 |
[08:15] | No games this time. | 这次不是游戏了 |
[08:16] | Just some maims, and your own share of blames | 只有伤害 以及你的过错 |
[08:18] | if you don’t do what I tell you. | 除非你照我说的做 |
[08:19] | To wit, James, | 所以 詹姆斯 |
[08:21] | find your way to Witt Street and James Way. | 去维特街和詹姆斯道交汇处 |
[08:23] | Do it, or I’m gonna kill someone! | 快去 不然我就要杀人了 |
[08:26] | In case you had any doubts. | 以防你有任何迟疑 |
[08:30] | – It’s a setup. – It’s also our chance to catch him. | -这是陷阱 -也是我们抓住他的机会 |
[08:32] | If we can get Tetch, he could lead us to Valeska. | 抓住泰奇 他就能带我们找到瓦勒斯卡 |
[08:34] | – I’ll put a squad together, they can come up behind… – No. | -我去组个小队 他们可以绕后 -不 |
[08:36] | The force is spread too thin looking for the escapees. | 警队寻找越狱犯已经人手紧张 |
[08:40] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[08:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:44] | You said we had to have each other’s backs tonight, right? | 你说今晚我们要互相照应 不是吗 |
[08:46] | I’m following orders, Captain. | 我这是听令行事 警监 |
[09:01] | I had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[09:02] | I’ll alert the press. | 我去通知媒体 |
[09:04] | What if we’re hypnotized? | 我们会不会被催眠了 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | Stick with me here. | 听我说 |
[09:08] | We both listened to Tetch on the phone. | 我们都听了电话里泰奇说话 |
[09:10] | What if he hypno’d us into coming down here alone? | 如果是他催眠了我们 让我们单独来呢 |
[09:12] | That would be pretty stupid, wouldn’t it? | 这么做不是挺蠢的吗 |
[09:14] | So what, we’re either idiots, or we’re hypnotized? | 所以呢 我们不是白痴就是被催眠了 |
[09:17] | Good choices. | 好选项 |
[09:20] | You did a good job with the troops back there. | 刚才动员大家你做得不错 |
[09:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | This is Witt Street. Lights out. | 这就是维特街 关手电 |
[09:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:43] | We got to get them out of there. | 得去把他们救出来 |
[09:50] | No, don’t shoot, they’re hypnotized, they’re hypnotized, | 别开枪 他们被催眠了 他们被催眠了 |
[09:52] | – don’t shoot. – Back off! | -别开枪 -退后 |
[09:54] | All right, buddy, come on. | 好了 哥们 醒醒 |
[09:57] | Lo and behold! | 瞧一瞧 看一看 |
[09:59] | The bold Captain Jim Gordon, | 勇敢的警监吉姆·戈登 |
[10:02] | and his rusty caboose in tow. | 还有他的大后腿 |
[10:04] | You have us, Tetch. | 你抓到我们了 泰奇 |
[10:05] | – Let them go. – Do you recall | -放他们走 -你还记不记得 |
[10:07] | when I first came to this fair city, Jim? | 我最初来到这个美丽城市的时候 吉姆 |
[10:11] | A bawling mess, | 哭哭啼啼的 |
[10:13] | wanting nothing more than to address the safety | 只是想要确保我 |
[10:16] | of my dear sister Alice? | 好妹妹爱丽丝的安全 |
[10:18] | What’s the choice this time, Tetch? | 这次的选择是什么 泰奇 |
[10:20] | How do I save them? | 我怎么救他们 |
[10:21] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[10:22] | What I want is my sister back! | 我只想要我的妹妹回来 |
[10:27] | But you | 但你 |
[10:27] | kept me from saving her. | 让我无法救她 |
[10:32] | You gave me no choice! | 你没有给我选择 |
[10:36] | So no more choices for you, either. | 所以你也别想有选择 |
[10:40] | No more saving. | 救不了人了 |
[10:45] | No! | 不要 |
[10:50] | Soon the bells will toll, Jim. | 很快钟声就会敲响 吉姆 |
[10:53] | How many more will grow cold, Jim? | 还有多少人会冰冷如霜 吉姆 |
[10:56] | Like your soul, Jim. | 就像你的灵魂 吉姆 |
[10:58] | How many | 还有多少人 |
[10:58] | would-be fliers will be die-rs?! | 会飞身而起 命绝当场 |
[11:02] | Splattered like my poor, spitted Alice | 当哥谭的钟声敲满响 |
[11:06] | when the Gotham bells tolled their full roll! | 像我那可怜的爱丽丝一样粉身碎骨 |
[11:22] | You said you needed help, but you didn’t say | 你说你需要帮助 但你可没说 |
[11:25] | anything about walking straight into the GCPD. | 要直接走进哥谭市警局 |
[11:29] | You want to bail out now? | 你现在想反悔吗 |
[11:31] | No. I just want to make sure | 不 我只是想确保 |
[11:33] | there’s no jewelry debt. | 我不会欠下珠宝债 |
[11:36] | There’s no debt. | 那不是债 |
[11:37] | I helped to get the jewelry back ’cause I want to help. | 我帮忙拿回珠宝是因为我想帮忙 |
[11:39] | – Nobody does anything just to help. – Fine. | -没人会只因为想帮忙而帮忙 -好吧 |
[11:42] | Once this is over, there’ll be nothing left to settle between us. | 这一切结束后 我们俩之间就两不相欠 |
[11:44] | Can you do it? | 你能做吗 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | – Okay, got it. Which file? – Jerome Valeska. | -好了 哪个文件 -杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[11:59] | There’ll be a red Arkham stamp on it. | 上面印着红色的阿卡姆标志 |
[12:00] | Valeska? What do you want with that nut? | 瓦勒斯卡 你要那疯子的档案干什么 |
[12:02] | He broke out of Arkham tonight. | 他今晚逃出了阿卡姆 |
[12:03] | Yeah. What does that have to do with you? | 是啊 但这和你有什么关系 |
[12:05] | Can you just get the file before someone sees us? | 你能不能在我们被人看到之前拿到档案 |
[12:13] | The largest single breach in security | 多名曾经危害哥谭的要犯 |
[12:15] | in the troubled history of Arkham Asylum | 从阿卡姆疯人院逃脱 |
[12:18] | has led to a citywide curfew as many of the worst criminals | 这是这座麻烦不断的机构史上最大的越狱事件 |
[12:22] | who have ever plagued Gotham flood the streets. | 哥谭市也因此执行了全市宵禁 |
[12:25] | 27 deaths have been attributed to the escapees… | 出逃罪犯已造成27人死亡… |
[12:28] | This city is going crazy pants. | 这个城市已经疯了 |
[12:30] | Can we turn that thing off? | 能不能关掉 |
[12:32] | Captain James Gordon… | 詹姆斯·戈登警监 |
[12:34] | We could be out there making a killing | 我们可以趁那些警察 |
[12:35] | while the cops are rounding up all these nutjobs. | 忙着抓那些疯子的时候出去大捞一笔 |
[12:37] | I am gonna go nuts | 如果你再不关掉 |
[12:39] | if you don’t turn that damn thing off! | 我就要疯了 |
[12:42] | Please be aware that these escapees are extremely dangerous. | 请注意 这些逃犯极度危险 |
[12:47] | Another migraine? | 偏头痛又发作了吗 |
[12:49] | Nothing a little self-medication won’t fix. | 自己吃点药就好 |
[12:52] | And your hand? | 你的手呢 |
[12:54] | Got a pill for that? | 有可以医治的药吗 |
[13:02] | I’ll fix it. I’ve been reading | 我会解决的 我一直在看 |
[13:04] | ancient history, mysticism, philosophy, | 各种关于古代史 神秘主义和哲学的资料 |
[13:07] | anything that might reference Ra’s al Ghul. | 所有和雷霄·奥古稍有关系的 |
[13:09] | I’m sick of hearing that charlatan’s name. | 我不想再听到那个骗子的名字 |
[13:12] | He brought me back to life. | 他让我起死回生 |
[13:14] | We’d never even met. | 我们根本不认识 |
[13:15] | Why choose me? | 他为什么选择了我 |
[13:20] | For all you know, he lied to you. | 说不定 他骗了你 |
[13:23] | Maybe he just told you you were dead. | 也许他只是告诉你你死了 |
[13:24] | I mean, you can’t even remember what happened. | 你自己都记不起发生了什么 |
[13:27] | It hurts to remember. | 一回忆就疼 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:34] | The attacks I’m having… | 我的头疼 |
[13:38] | it’s like memories are trying to push their way into my brain, | 好像记忆想要挤进我的脑子里 |
[13:41] | but when I go to touch them, | 但当我想去触碰时 |
[13:43] | it’s just this searing pain. | 就会感到烧灼般的疼痛 |
[13:48] | You have to let them in. | 你必须接纳这些记忆 |
[13:50] | It hurts too much. | 太疼了 |
[13:53] | – Listen to you whining like a little baby. – What? | -听听 你像个孩子一样抱怨不停 -什么 |
[13:56] | You have been hiding here for weeks, | 你在这里躲了好几个星期 |
[13:57] | reading these books and now you’re telling me | 读这些书 你现在告诉我 |
[13:59] | you might have all the answers in your head, | 所有答案可能都在你的脑子里 |
[14:01] | but you don’t want to get them because it hurts too much? | 但因为太疼了 你不想回忆起来 |
[14:03] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[14:06] | No, I have no idea who I’m talking to. | 不 我根本不认识跟我说话的这个人了 |
[14:08] | The Barbara I know wouldn’t let anything that she’s afraid of | 我所认识的芭芭拉不会让任何她惧怕的东西 |
[14:11] | stand in the way of what she wants. | 阻碍她得偿所愿 |
[14:12] | Not cops, not criminals, not blood | 不惧警察 不惧罪犯 不惧流血 |
[14:15] | and not pain. | 不惧疼痛 |
[14:32] | I remember when it all went dark. | 我记得一切都陷入黑暗 |
[14:38] | There was this blinding, electric light | 有一道耀眼的电光 |
[14:43] | and then… | 然后 |
[14:46] | nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[14:49] | And then I remember. | 然后我记得 |
[14:54] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[15:02] | I know. I hear you. | 我知道 我听到了 |
[15:06] | The world and its cruelties. | 这世界和其残酷 |
[15:09] | How unfair it’s been to you. | 对你有多么不公平 |
[15:11] | I can hear you cursing it. | 我可以听到你的咒骂 |
[15:38] | Oh, what a vital, poisonous little mind you have. | 你的小脑瓜多么鲜活 狠毒 |
[15:43] | And yet, everybody hates you for it, don’t they? | 然而 大家都因此而恨你 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:52] | Everybody hates me. | 大家都恨我 |
[15:56] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[15:59] | I understand that feeling very well, Barbara. | 我很理解这种感受 芭芭拉 |
[16:03] | You… | 你… |
[16:05] | are just the one I’ve been looking for. | 就是我一直寻找的人 |
[16:09] | And I have a present for you, | 我有个礼物给你 |
[16:11] | but it’s a secret. | 但这是个秘密 |
[16:15] | You shall become the Demon’s Head. | 你会成为恶魔之首 |
[16:19] | The League of Shadows will be yours to command, | 影武者联盟将随你差遣 |
[16:23] | an army of assassins. | 一支刺客大军 |
[16:29] | The world is weak, Barbara. | 这世界很弱 芭芭拉 |
[16:32] | And you are strong. | 你很强大 |
[16:35] | Use the League to make the world | 利用联盟让这个世界 |
[16:40] | more like you. | 更像你 |
[16:43] | Barbara. Barbara? | 芭芭拉 芭芭拉 |
[16:51] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:54] | Ra’s just really… | 雷霄他真的… |
[16:58] | understood me. | 很懂我 |
[16:59] | So you remembered something? | 你记起什么了吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:03] | It’s a beacon | 这是个信标 |
[17:05] | calling them here. | 召唤他们前来 |
[17:06] | And they’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[17:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:11] | The League of Shadows. | 影武者联盟 |
[17:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:16] | Same story all around. | 所有人的说法都一样 |
[17:18] | Last thing they remember is they were driving, | 他们记得的最后一件事是在开车 |
[17:20] | then they were here | 然后莫名其妙到了这里 |
[17:21] | and then it was cluck-cluck, here a chick, there a chick. | 然后就都开始跳鸡舞了 |
[17:23] | Any luck? | 有什么进展吗 |
[17:24] | Well, something bad’s gonna happen | 有坏事要发生了 |
[17:26] | and there’s a time limit. | 而且有时限 |
[17:27] | That’s “the Gotham bell’s full roll.” | “哥谭的钟声敲满响” |
[17:29] | Midnight, right? | 是午夜 对吗 |
[17:30] | That’s less than an hour. | 还有不到一小时了 |
[17:31] | What’s the bad thing that’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么坏事 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. He’s gonna hypnotize more people? | 我不知道 他要催眠更多人吗 |
[17:34] | To do what? | 他想干什么 |
[17:36] | “Splatted like my spitted Alice.” | “像我那可怜的爱丽丝一样粉身碎骨” |
[17:38] | His sister Alice jumped, was impaled. | 他妹妹爱丽丝自己跳的 刺穿身体而亡 |
[17:41] | “Fliers will become die-rs.” | “飞身而起 命绝当场” |
[17:44] | They’ll be “splatted.” | 他们都会”粉身碎骨” |
[17:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:49] | Yeah, yeah, come on. | 快走吧 |
[18:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:14] | Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[18:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[18:17] | Detective Harper. | 哈珀警探 |
[18:19] | Where is Captain Gordon? | 戈登警监呢 |
[18:21] | I need to see him. | 我得见他 |
[18:22] | He’s out on the Arkham break. | 他去处理阿卡姆越狱的事了 |
[18:24] | What do you need? | 你有什么事 |
[18:27] | I need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[18:29] | Last year, I captured Jerome Valeska. | 去年 我抓住了杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[18:31] | He’s clearly escaped so that he can get his revenge on me. | 他逃走显然是为了对我进行报复 |
[18:34] | Okay, I think it’s a little bit more than that. | 我想他们谋划的事比这更严重些 |
[18:37] | I’m very close friends with Captain Gordon. | 我与戈登警监是非常要好的朋友 |
[18:39] | I am sure he wants me to be well-protected. | 我相信他希望我得到很好的保护 |
[18:41] | But if this is a matter of payment… | 但如果是钱的问题… |
[18:45] | Put that away. | 收起来 |
[18:46] | What do you, what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:46] | A bribery charge? | 行贿吗 |
[18:48] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[18:52] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[18:54] | I’m just, I’m just really scared. | 我只是太害怕了 |
[18:57] | I know Valeska wants me dead. | 我知道瓦勒斯卡想让我死 |
[18:59] | – I just know it. – Take it easy, Wayne. | -我确定 -别紧张 韦恩 |
[19:01] | All right? You-you can stay here. | 好吧 你可以待在这里 |
[19:02] | You’ll be perfectly safe. | 你会非常安全的 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | All right, Wayne. | 好了 韦恩 |
[19:12] | Let’s find you a seat. | 我给你找个地方坐着吧 |
[19:17] | Hold on! | 撑住了 |
[19:18] | We’re gonna get you down. | 我们会救你们下来的 |
[19:21] | Tetch has them booby-trapped. | 泰奇给他们设了陷阱 |
[19:22] | If we get too close, they’ll jump. | 如果我们靠得太近 他们会跳下去 |
[19:24] | But if we do nothing, they jump at midnight. | 但如果什么也不做 他们到了午夜也会跳 |
[19:28] | How did he get to all of them? | 他是怎么催眠所有人的 |
[19:30] | And the drivers, | 还有那些司机 |
[19:30] | how did he hypnotize all of them? | 他是怎么催眠他们所有人的 |
[19:32] | What’s that matter? | 这点重要吗 |
[19:32] | We got to help these people. | 我们得救这些人 |
[19:33] | We got to put a net around the building. | 得在大楼周围铺张网 |
[19:37] | A net won’t work, Harvey. | 网没用的 哈维 |
[19:49] | Do you know this diner, Zach’s? | 你知道扎克餐馆吗 |
[19:52] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[19:53] | Look, Valeska’s uncle owns it. | 老板是瓦勒斯卡的舅舅 |
[19:55] | He might know where Jerome would go after escaping. | 他也许知道杰罗姆逃狱后会去哪里 |
[19:57] | This still sounds like a cop’s job to me. | 我还是觉得这是警察的活儿 |
[20:02] | I could’ve killed Jerome after he kidnapped me | 杰罗姆绑架我后 我本可以杀了他的 |
[20:04] | and I didn’t. | 但是我却没有 |
[20:06] | Any harm he does now, I share a part of it. | 他现在造成的任何伤害 我都有一部分责任 |
[20:09] | In a way, I’m responsible for his life now. | 可以说 我现在要对他的性命负责 |
[20:13] | I can’t just wait to see what the cops’ll do. | 我不能干坐着 等待警察行动 |
[20:15] | I-I have to get him back to Arkham. | 我必须把他抓回阿卡姆疯人院 |
[20:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Your ego, Bruce. | 你的自大啊 布鲁斯 |
[20:26] | It’s huge. | 难以置信 |
[20:28] | What? | 什么 |
[20:29] | Not everything is your fault | 不是所有的事都是你的错 |
[20:32] | or your responsibility. | 或是你的责任 |
[20:34] | Get over yourself. | 别自以为是了 |
[20:37] | It’d make you a little easier to be around. | 这样会让你更容易相处 |
[20:56] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[21:06] | You sure you don’t need my help anymore? | 你确定你不再需要我帮忙了吗 |
[21:09] | We’re even? | 我们扯平了吗 |
[21:10] | You don’t owe me anything, Selina. | 你不欠我任何东西 塞琳娜 |
[21:13] | You never did. | 从来都不欠 |
[21:26] | And you’re sure you haven’t heard from your nephew, | 你确定没有你外甥的消息吗 |
[21:28] | Mr. Trumble? | 特朗布尔先生 |
[21:29] | That monster killed my sister. | 那怪物杀了我妹妹 |
[21:30] | I ever see him, his screams are what you’ll be hearing. | 如果我看到他 你们只会听到他的惨叫声 |
[21:34] | Just maybe give us a call before things go that far. | 事情发展到那地步之前 给我们打电话吧 |
[21:43] | Geez, there’s a lot of gum under here. | 天呐 这下面好多的口香糖 |
[21:49] | You’re lucky those flatfoots didn’t check under the table, | 你很幸运 警察没检查桌子下面 |
[21:52] | Uncle Zach. | 扎克舅舅 |
[21:55] | I mean, got to be some kind of health code violation or something. | 这肯定违反健康法规什么的 |
[22:03] | Jim, it’s happening all over the city. | 吉姆 全市都这样 |
[22:05] | Thousands are climbing up on roofs, more every minute. | 每分钟都有成千上百的人爬上屋顶 |
[22:07] | Drivers, people at work, in the streets, at home. | 司机 上班的人 街上的 家里的人 |
[22:11] | How’s he getting to them? | 他怎么控制他们的 |
[22:15] | Radio. | 无线电 |
[22:16] | He’s broadcasting on radio. | 他在用无线电广播 |
[22:17] | He must’ve taken over a radio station. | 他肯定是劫持了一个电台 |
[22:19] | Which one? We don’t have time to hit them all. | 哪个 我们没时间挨个去了 |
[22:21] | The drivers who grabbed us. | 那个抓住了我们的司机 |
[22:23] | They were listening to the same station. | 他们听了同样的电台 |
[22:26] | – XDJN here. – WYED. | -这里是XDJN -WYED |
[22:34] | WEPV. | 这是WEPV |
[22:36] | They’re all on different stations. | 都是不同的电台 |
[22:37] | He must’ve commanded them to change the station | 他肯定命令他们换了台 |
[22:39] | so we couldn’t find him. | 让我们找不到 |
[22:43] | There’s only one way to know which one he’s using. | 只有一个办法知道他用的是哪个 |
[22:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:47] | No, no, no, no, no. Harvey. | 不不 哈维 |
[22:49] | Harvey. Harvey. | 哈维 哈维 |
[22:52] | WYED, clear. | WYED 安全 |
[22:54] | – Harvey, no, let me go. – KPIL. | -哈维 不 我来吧 -KPIL |
[22:56] | – That toilet paper jingle I love so much. – No. | -我特喜欢的那个厕纸广告歌 -不 |
[22:58] | I’ve got Tetch out of my head once before. | 我曾摆脱过泰奇的控制 |
[22:59] | – I could do it again. – XDNJ. | -我可以再来一次 -XDNJ |
[23:02] | – Ugh, it’s that song I hate. – Come on. | -我讨厌那首歌 -出来 |
[23:09] | Too cold. | 太凉了 |
[23:11] | Ah, too hot. | 太烫了 |
[23:16] | Just right. | 正好 |
[23:21] | You always could cook up a storm, Unc. | 你的厨艺一向这么好 舅舅 |
[23:23] | I remember back in the circus, | 我记得当年在马戏团 |
[23:24] | we used to dare each other to sneak into the chuck wagon, | 我们总比胆 看谁敢溜进炊事车 |
[23:28] | steal one of your cookies or two. | 偷你的饼干吃 |
[23:30] | That reminds me of my favorite meal you ever cooked. | 这让我记起了我最喜欢的你的一道菜 |
[23:35] | You remember that time you caught me | 你记得那次你抓到我 |
[23:36] | trying to snag a snickerdoodle? | 想偷一块傻瓜饼干吗 |
[23:40] | That soup you made that day. | 你那天做的那道汤啊 |
[23:43] | Mamma mia. | 妈妈咪呀 |
[23:46] | What was the special ingredient again? | 特别作料是什么来着 |
[23:50] | Right. It was my hand. | 对了 是我的手 |
[23:54] | The one you dipped in a boiling pot of chicken stock! | 你把那只手摁进了滚烫的鸡汤里 |
[23:59] | That smell, it was… | 那气味儿 |
[24:05] | …mouthwatering. | 让人流口水 |
[24:09] | Almost as good as this. | 几乎跟这一样好了 |
[24:12] | That’s a good story, nephew. | 真是个好故事 外甥 |
[24:14] | But aren’t you curious about the soup? | 但你不好奇这汤吗 |
[24:17] | Don’t tell me it’s poisoned. | 别告诉我你下了毒 |
[24:19] | Not at all. | 才没有 |
[24:22] | You had me worried there for a second, Unc. | 你刚刚害我担心了一下 舅舅 |
[24:25] | I set out three bowls of soup, nephew, | 我摆了三碗汤 外甥 |
[24:28] | so I’d have enough for all my guests. | 好招待所有的客人 |
[24:38] | You remember Lunkhead from his strongman days at the circus? | 你记得马戏团的大力士呆汉吗 |
[24:41] | The minute I heard you broke out, | 我一听说你越狱 |
[24:43] | I knew you’d be headed here, | 就知道你肯定会来这儿 |
[24:44] | so I invited good old Lunk for some supper. | 所以我就请呆哥过来吃晚饭 |
[24:47] | The “Just right” soup is for him. | 正好的那碗是给他的 |
[24:50] | The “Cold” is for me. | 凉的那碗是给我的 |
[24:51] | I always loved gazpacho. | 我一向喜欢西班牙凉菜汤 |
[24:54] | The “Too hot,” that’s for you, nephew. | 太烫的那碗 是给你的 外甥 |
[25:08] | I’m just saying, how could there be a global army of assassins | 我就是说 怎么可能有一支全球刺客大军 |
[25:10] | we’ve never heard of? | 我们却从未听说过 |
[25:11] | What part of League of Shadows do you not understand? | 影武者联盟几个字你是哪里不明白 |
[25:14] | – And they’re coming here? – To me. | -他们要来这里了 -来找我 |
[25:16] | They’re coming to me. | 他们要来找我 |
[25:17] | Well, hell, Barb, shouldn’t we | 好吧 芭芭拉 那我们 |
[25:18] | be getting ready for them or something? | 不需要准备一下吗 |
[25:20] | Oh, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[25:22] | Soon as they want to show themselves. | 只等他们愿意现身 |
[25:24] | What? | 什么 |
[25:26] | You can stop hiding. | 你们不用再藏了 |
[25:30] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你们在 |
[25:42] | We’re here for the Demon’s Head. | 我们来找恶魔之首 |
[25:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:50] | She… | 是她 |
[25:52] | …is right here. | 就在这里 |
[26:01] | – Harvey! – Clear. | -哈维 -安全 |
[26:02] | WZPZ WZPZ. | |
[26:04] | – …of every tower… – Jim. | -每座高塔 -吉姆 |
[26:06] | – WZPZ. – …throw yourselves | -WZPZ -就纵身 |
[26:08] | – pell-mell, over the edge… Stop listening. | -飞跃 跳下边缘 -别听了 |
[26:10] | That’s an order. You hear me? Stop listening. | 这是命令 听到吗 别听了 |
[26:12] | WZPZ. | 是WZPZ |
[26:14] | Change the station. Come on, Harvey, change the station. | 换台 哈维 快换台 |
[26:22] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[26:24] | There’s something I got to do. | 我有事得去做 |
[26:26] | Hickory, dickory, dock. The copper went up the clock. | 滴滴答答 警察走上钟楼 |
[26:30] | The clock struck 12:00, he fell pell-mell, | 钟声敲响12点 他就纵身飞跃 |
[26:32] | and that was it for the cop. | 这便是那警察的结局 |
[26:40] | Gotham Central. | 哥谭重案组 |
[26:40] | Harper, it’s Gordon. | 哈珀 是戈登 |
[26:42] | Cap, it is crazy here. I got seven cops ready to jump. | 警监 这里简直疯了 有七个警察要跳楼 |
[26:44] | I got, I got calls coming in from everywhere. | 到处都有电话打来 |
[26:46] | It’s Tetch. He’s broadcasting from the WZPZ station. | 是泰奇 他在用WZPZ电台广播 |
[26:49] | Okay, I’ll redirect units. | 好 我这就调人过去 |
[26:50] | No. I want all cars on the street | 不 让所有警车上街 |
[26:52] | ready to amplify on the emergency G911 band. | 准备功放紧急G911频道 |
[26:55] | Radio teams on as many roofs as possible. | 无线电队上屋顶 越多越好 |
[26:57] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:58] | Wait for my signal. | 等我信号 |
[27:14] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:16] | No, no, no. No. | 不不 |
[27:18] | Here, nephew, | 给 外甥 |
[27:20] | have a taste of one of my three soups, huh? | 来尝尝我的三碗汤之一吧 |
[27:23] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[27:25] | My sister had the wrong idea with you, | 我妹妹错了 |
[27:27] | keeping you around. | 她不该留下你 |
[27:29] | She should’ve put you in a sack with some rocks | 她就该把你塞进麻袋 放点石头 |
[27:31] | and dropped you in the river. | 然后丢进河里 |
[27:34] | Put this creep out of our misery. | 把这变态宰了了事吧 |
[27:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[27:40] | Get out of here, kid. | 快滚 孩子 |
[27:42] | No. | 不 |
[27:44] | Look, kid, I appreciate a concerned citizen and all, | 孩子 热心市民这套挺不错 |
[27:47] | but this is Jerome Valeska, | 但这可是杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[27:49] | the psycho who broke out of Arkham tonight. | 今晚从阿卡姆越狱的疯子 |
[27:51] | And what we’re doing is giving him what he deserves. | 我们只是在以他应得的方式惩罚他 |
[27:54] | No one deserves that. | 没人应得到那样的对待 |
[27:55] | – You tell him. – Shut up. | -说得好 -闭嘴 |
[27:57] | Stop. | 住手 |
[27:58] | Call the police, and they’ll come for him. | 报警 让他们来抓他 |
[28:03] | Ah, geez. | 天呐 |
[28:03] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[28:06] | And get rid of the kid. | 干掉那小孩 |
[28:19] | Ah! Look what we left lying around. | 看看这是什么就放在那儿 |
[28:21] | Enough reliving old memories, Uncle Zach. | 重温回忆到此为止吧 扎克舅舅 |
[28:23] | Tell me what I want to know. You know why I’m here. | 告诉我我想知道的 你知道我为什么来 |
[28:25] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[28:29] | It’s too bad we’re out of soup. | 可惜我们没汤了 |
[28:31] | I wonder what else is on the menu. | 不知菜单上还有什么 |
[28:38] | She’s got the mark of the Demon’s Head. | 她有恶魔之首的印记 |
[28:41] | Ra’s chose her. | 雷霄选择了她 |
[28:42] | She doesn’t even know what it is. | 她都不知道那是什么 |
[28:46] | I know it means I’m your new damn leader. | 我知道这意味着我是你们的新领袖了 |
[28:48] | Is that all you think it is? | 你以为它就是那个吗 |
[28:50] | Ra’s didn’t explain everything. | 雷霄没把一切都解释清楚 |
[28:52] | Look at the mess he’s left us with. | 看看他留给我们的烂摊子 |
[28:55] | You have the mark of the Demon’s Head, | 你有恶魔之首的印记 |
[28:56] | but no woman has ever been allowed | 但从未有女人被允许 |
[28:57] | to lead the League of Shadows. | 领导影武者联盟 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry, you just said what? | 抱歉 你刚说什么 |
[29:00] | Women serve in the League, | 女人效力于联盟 |
[29:02] | but they do not lead. | 但不做领袖 |
[29:04] | That’s not a law, just a stupid tradition. | 那不是规矩 只是个破传统 |
[29:08] | Ra’s chose her. | 雷霄选择了她 |
[29:11] | We need to honor his choice. | 我们要尊重他的选择 |
[29:13] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[29:14] | As long as you have the Demon’s Head, | 只要你有恶魔之首 |
[29:17] | the League must follow you. | 联盟就必须追随你 |
[29:18] | Now we’re back on track. | 这才像话 |
[29:19] | So I guess I’ll have to cut the Demon’s Head from you. | 那我只能把恶魔之首从你身上割下来了 |
[29:31] | Anyone else want a shot at the title? | 还有谁想来试试抢吗 |
[29:39] | Here comes the airplane. | 飞机来啦 |
[29:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要 |
[29:43] | I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you. Look, look. | 我说 我说 |
[29:45] | She-she picked St. Ignatius. The school is St. Ignatius. | 她选了圣伊格内修斯学校 |
[29:48] | Got it. Lost it. | 知道了 忘了 |
[29:51] | Write it down. | 写下来 |
[30:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | It’s been great catching up, Uncle Zach. | 跟你叙旧真好 扎克舅舅 |
[30:05] | You really brought back the utter helplessness of childhood. | 你真让我回忆起了童年的彻底无助感 |
[30:08] | Well, see you around. | 回见了 |
[30:10] | I mean, except the opposite. | 只是…恰恰相反 |
[30:17] | Boy billionaire, Bruce Wayne, my savior. | 少年亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩 我的救星 |
[30:21] | Wow, I did not see that one coming. | 这我真是没料到 |
[30:26] | You know, with Uncle Zach, | 扎克舅舅 |
[30:29] | the beatings just never stopped. | 从没停止过殴打我 |
[30:31] | They went on and on. | 无休无止 |
[30:33] | Yet, nobody ever helped me. | 从没人帮助过我 |
[30:38] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[30:40] | Really makes a man wonder. | 这让人不禁想 |
[30:43] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你小子是有什么毛病 |
[30:48] | The only thing funnier than you saving my life… | 知道唯一比你救了我更好笑的事吗 |
[30:52] | – …would be if I saved yours. – No! | -就是如果我救你 -不要 |
[30:55] | Eh… no, wait. | 算了 等等 |
[30:58] | What would be funnier is if you were choked to death | 但更好笑的是 你被你从他手中 |
[31:02] | by the guy that you saved me from. | 救下了我的人勒死 |
[31:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll do that instead. | 嗯嗯 还是这样吧 |
[31:07] | Yeah, yeah, do your thing. | 你继续 |
[31:17] | Almost magic hour, Gothamites. | 神奇时刻就要到了 哥谭市民们 |
[31:19] | Time to climb to the tippy-top of every tower. | 该爬上每座高塔的顶端边缘 |
[31:22] | When the bell strikes 12:00, throw yourselves pell-mell, | 等钟声敲响12点 就纵身飞跃 |
[31:26] | over the edge, onto your heads. | 跳下边缘 亲吻地面 |
[31:31] | Shut up, Tetch. | 闭嘴 泰奇 |
[31:38] | This is Captain Gordon of the GCPD. | 我是哥谭市警局的戈登警监 |
[31:40] | Am I coming through? | 听得到吗 |
[31:42] | You’re coming through. | 听得到 |
[31:43] | They can hear you all over the city. | 全市都能听到你 |
[31:46] | All right, Tetch, | 好 泰奇 |
[31:47] | you’re gonna tell those people to step back from the ledge. | 你要叫他们从屋檐上下来 |
[31:50] | No tricks. | 不许耍诈 |
[31:51] | You go off script, | 你敢乱说 |
[31:52] | and I’ll shoot pieces off you till you do what I say. | 我就把你打残 直到你听话 |
[31:57] | I would love to do as you command, Jim. | 我很想听你的 吉姆 |
[32:02] | But sadly, I’ve tied my own hands. | 但很遗憾 我也束手无策 |
[32:04] | Your hands. | 你的手 |
[32:16] | I-I can’t stop them. | 我无法阻止他们 |
[32:18] | If anyone tells them to save themselves, | 如果有人叫他们自救 |
[32:21] | they’ll jump. | 他们会跳 |
[32:24] | But you’re more than welcome to try, Jim. | 但你大可试试 吉姆 |
[32:27] | Obey the next voice you hear! | 听从你们接下来听到的声音 |
[32:30] | Tell them anything. | 随你跟他们说什么 |
[32:32] | It will not matter when the bells start to ring. | 但等钟声响起 一切都无所谓了 |
[32:34] | Your oh-so-callous caused the death of my darling Alice, Jim. | 你的无情让我亲爱的爱丽丝殒命 吉姆 |
[32:39] | Try, and they die. | 你敢试 他们会死 |
[32:41] | Stand by, and they all try to fly. | 但你什么都不做 他们纵身一跃 |
[32:47] | Cap? | 警监 |
[32:50] | Cap, what do we do? How do we save them? | 警监 我们怎么办 我们怎么救他们 |
[32:57] | I, uh… I could watch this all night, Bruce. | 我可以看一整晚 布鲁斯 |
[33:14] | Hands off, big boy. | 放开他 大块头 |
[33:20] | Still don’t need my help, Bruce? | 还不需要我帮忙吗 布鲁斯 |
[33:23] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[33:25] | Selina, huh? | 塞琳娜 |
[33:27] | Well, isn’t that a nice name. | 好漂亮的名字 |
[33:32] | – Selina… – No, no, no, no, no. | -塞琳娜 -不不 |
[33:35] | She’s not that kind of girl. | 她不是那种女孩 |
[33:39] | Wrong answer, freak. | 答错了 怪物 |
[33:40] | Uh, that’s funny, ’cause… | 真有趣 因为 |
[33:46] | Whoa, that was a close one! | 好悬啊 |
[33:51] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | See you crazy kids later. Ciao! | 你俩疯孩子回头见啦 |
[33:58] | You should have let me shoot him. | 你该让我打死他 |
[34:04] | It would have been over by now. | 那样现在就都结束了 |
[34:07] | Selina, I told you I’m responsible for him. | 塞琳娜 我说了 我要为他负责 |
[34:10] | I can’t just let him be shot, Selina, I can’t. | 我不能允许他就那么被打死 塞琳娜 |
[34:13] | I’m not taking responsibility for this mess. | 我可不要为这个烂摊子负责 |
[34:16] | So let’s get out of here before the cops show up. Yeah? | 我们赶在警察到来之前快走吧 |
[34:22] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[34:26] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[34:33] | Hey, suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[34:37] | Just don’t take… | 但是别 |
[34:40] | so much responsibility that you get yourself killed. | 承担太多责任 害自己送命 |
[35:07] | Some legacy your dead boyfriend left you. | 你死去男友给你留的遗产真不错 |
[35:09] | No. | 不 |
[35:11] | Ra’s chose me for a reason, | 雷霄选我是有原因的 |
[35:12] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[35:23] | You’re weak. | 你们软弱 |
[35:25] | You’re all so damn weak. | 你们都好软弱 |
[35:29] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:31] | That is why Ra’s chose me. | 这就是雷霄选我的原因 |
[35:35] | Because he knew I would see how pitiful you all are. | 因为他知道我会看清你们都多么可悲 |
[35:40] | Afraid of change. | 害怕改变 |
[35:43] | Afraid to take orders from a woman. | 害怕听从女人的命令 |
[35:47] | Well, listen up. | 听好了 |
[35:48] | I am the Demon’s Head, | 我是恶魔之首 |
[35:51] | so you sons of bitches better start bowing down right now, | 所以你们这些混蛋最好马上向我俯首 |
[35:55] | or it’s gonna get ugly up in here. | 要不场面可要难看了 |
[36:24] | You’re right. They were weak. | 你是对的 他们是软弱 |
[36:27] | And the mission of the League of Shadows | 而影武者联盟的使命 |
[36:29] | is to cull weakness. | 就是剔除软弱 |
[36:30] | They were unfit and needed to die. | 他们不够格 必须死 |
[36:33] | But the sisters of the League are yours to command. | 但联盟的姐妹 会听从你的指挥 |
[36:38] | Well, it’s not much of a league now, is it? | 现在可算不上什么联盟了啊 |
[36:42] | We’re the point of the spear, Barbara. | 我们是矛尖 芭芭拉 |
[36:44] | Hundreds will follow you. | 你会有上百的追随者 |
[36:48] | What the hell? | 什么鬼啊 |
[36:49] | You have no idea what they expect from you. | 你根本不知道他们想要你做什么 |
[36:52] | This is mine, Tabitha, and I’m taking it. | 这是我的 塔比莎 我要定了 |
[37:00] | Tell me what I need to know. | 告诉我我需要知道什么 |
[37:13] | Cap, what do we do? | 警监 我们怎么办 |
[37:23] | I can’t save you. | 我救不了你们 |
[37:30] | Save each other. | 拯救彼此吧 |
[37:33] | Save each other. | 拯救彼此吧 |
[37:35] | Save each other. | 拯救彼此吧 |
[37:49] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[37:51] | It worked. They’re stepping away. | 成功了 他们下来了 |
[37:55] | What? | 什么 |
[37:57] | – What happened? – I got you, I got you. | -怎么回事 -我把住你了 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Heard we got nothing from Tetch about Valeska’s plans. | 听说泰奇不肯说出瓦勒斯卡有什么计划 |
[38:36] | Not a word the whole time the medics were patching him up. | 医务人员给他治伤时他一言不发 |
[38:39] | Still, 40 escapees back in the can, | 但40名逃犯又被抓回去了 |
[38:41] | and a lot of people with their feet safely on the ground. | 而很多人也安全回到地面上了 |
[38:45] | You need a drink. | 你该喝一杯 |
[38:47] | I don’t keep it around. | 我这儿没酒 |
[38:48] | Squirrels hide nuts for the winter. | 松鼠藏坚果过冬 |
[38:52] | I got this for whenever. | 我有这个 以备不时之需 |
[39:18] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[39:20] | I don’t deserve to be here. | 我不配在这里 |
[39:22] | Not in this office, not in this building. | 不配在这个办公室里 或是这栋楼里 |
[39:26] | By rights, I should be in jail. | 照理说 我该进监狱 |
[39:27] | No argument from me. | 我不反对 |
[39:30] | But say you were in jail, | 但如果你进监狱了 |
[39:31] | sucking on your own misery. | 自怨自艾去了 |
[39:33] | Where would the thousands of people you saved tonight be, huh? | 你今晚救下的数千人又会在哪里 |
[39:37] | Where would I be? | 我会在哪 |
[39:39] | What you did tonight was heroic. | 你今晚的作为非常英勇 |
[39:43] | You could have done what I did. | 你也可以做到我做到的 |
[39:44] | Anyone could have. | 任何人都可能 |
[39:47] | You know what I was thinking when I jumped in that car | 你知道我跳上车 开始挨个台听时 |
[39:49] | and I was flicking through those channels? | 我在想什么吗 |
[39:52] | I was thinking, “I can do this crazy thing. | 我在想 “我可以干这种疯事 |
[39:55] | ‘Cause if it goes sideways, Jim Gordon will save me.” | 因为即便出了岔子 吉姆·戈登也还会救我” |
[40:01] | And here we are. | 果真如此 |
[40:03] | Who I am… | 我的身份 |
[40:06] | what I’ve always said I believe in, | 我一直宣称的信仰 |
[40:10] | it’s like it’s a lie now, Harvey. | 现在就像是谎言了 哈维 |
[40:13] | Feet of clay are heavy to carry around. | 弱点是沉重的负担 |
[40:16] | That’s what the whiskey’s for. | 所以才有威士忌 |
[40:25] | I judged you. | 我曾瞧不起你 |
[40:27] | For a long time. | 很长时间里都是 |
[40:30] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[40:36] | What you know about me, Jim, | 你知道的我的事 吉姆 |
[40:38] | is just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[40:42] | There are no heroes here. | 这里没有英雄 |
[40:49] | No heroes here. | 没有英雄 |
[40:56] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[40:58] | Got the Wayne kid on line three. | 小韦恩在三号线 |
[40:59] | Something about Valeska. | 跟瓦勒斯卡有关 |
[41:04] | Bruce, you okay? | 布鲁斯 你没事吧 |
[41:06] | I saw Jerome Valeska tonight. | 我今晚看到了杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[41:08] | – He killed his uncle. – What? | -他杀了他舅舅 -什么 |
[41:10] | He was looking for the name of a school– St. Ignatius. | 他在查一所学校的名字 圣伊格内修斯 |
[41:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:12] | I’m on my way to find out. | 我这就去查 |
[41:14] | No. Wherever you are, stay put. | 不 不管你在哪 原地别动 |
[41:15] | Valeska is my problem as much as anyone’s. | 瓦勒斯卡同样也是我的问题 |
[41:17] | – I’m going after him. – Damn it, Bruce, | -我要去找他 -该死 布鲁斯 |
[41:19] | stay the hell away from that madman. | 离那个疯子远点 |
[41:21] | I’ll see you at St. Ignatius, Jim. | 圣伊格内修斯见 吉姆 |
[41:23] | You can yell at me there. | 你去那儿吼我吧 |
[41:24] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[41:27] | Kid in trouble again? | 那孩子又惹麻烦了 |
[41:28] | More than he can handle. | 他自己应付不来 |
[41:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:02] | How do you like the new threads? Hmm? | 喜欢这新衣服吗 |
[42:06] | Oh, speechless, I know. | 无语了是吧 |
[42:10] | You look a fright, Mr. Tetch. | 你似乎受了惊 泰奇先生 |
[42:12] | Somewhat lame, my dear Mr. Crane. | 虽然稍受挫败 克兰先生 |
[42:15] | But I do confess pure joy | 但我承认 我们的计谋 |
[42:16] | in besting Jimmy boy with our ploy. | 能骗过吉姆 确实让我喜不自胜 |
[42:19] | Yeah, yeah, you did a great job keeping Gordon occupied. | 是啊 你拖住戈登做得很棒 |
[42:22] | Meanwhile, Crane got his fear gas, I got my information; | 而克兰拿到了恐惧毒气 我得到了信息 |
[42:24] | everything is going according to my plan. | 一切都在按照我的计划进行 |
[42:27] | But, no time to palaver, gentlemen. | 但是 没时间闲谈了 先生们 |
[42:31] | We have fish to fry. | 我们还有鱼要炸 |
[42:33] | And by fish, I mean faces, or… feet. | 我的意思是 脸 或脚 |
[42:39] | Ah, something fun to fry. | 反正什么东西来炸了玩 |
[42:42] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[42:47] | All aboard! | 上车啦 |
[42:51] | Oh, I’m coming. | 我来咯 |