时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Word of the chemical spill reached the mainland. | 化学品泄漏的事传到了大陆 |
[00:04] | Reunification isn’t happening. | 政府不会进行收复了 |
[00:06] | No action until the government can determine if Gotham is safe. | 政府确认哥谭安全之前不会采取行动 |
[00:09] | I sentence you, Victor Zsasz, | 我宣判你 维克多·萨斯 |
[00:12] | to die. | 死刑 |
[00:14] | Get him out of there. | 把他带走 |
[00:16] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[00:19] | Trying to keep you all from making a terrible mistake. | 想避免你们犯下天大的错误 |
[00:21] | Her name is Ivy. | 她叫艾薇 |
[00:22] | She’s a witch, | 她是个女巫 |
[00:25] | I’m feeding the earth with these wretched creatures. | 我在用这些可怜虫滋养大地 |
[00:28] | It consumes them, | 它吞噬他们 |
[00:30] | and then it flourishes. | 然后就能繁茂生长 |
[00:31] | We wouldn’t have escaped without you. | 要不是你 我们无法逃脱的 |
[00:33] | You saved me and my friends. | 你救了我 还有我的朋友们 |
[00:35] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[00:41] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[00:42] | Are you telling me you found a way out of Gotham? | 你是说你有办法离开哥谭了吗 |
[00:44] | It’s a submarine. | 是艘潜艇 |
[00:45] | I’ve been giving you space, | 我一直在给你空间 |
[00:46] | but we have to talk about how this is gonna work. | 但我们得谈谈怎么处理这情况 |
[00:48] | I’m gonna be a part of this kid’s life. | 我要成为这孩子人生的一部分 |
[00:49] | – Oh, you seem pretty confident about that. – I am. | -你对这事似乎挺自信的 -没错 |
[00:51] | You’re having a baby with Barbara. | 你要跟芭芭拉生个孩子了 |
[00:54] | Can’t change the past, so… | 过去不能改变 所以 |
[00:56] | I guess we just have to live with it. | 我们只能承担它了 |
[01:06] | Come on, people! Time’s a-wastin’! | 赶紧的 大家伙儿 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[01:10] | The filtration system that Lucius designed is working. | 卢修斯设计的过滤系统起作用了 |
[01:13] | What you’re doing is both unnecessary and it’s reckless. | 你现在的所作所为既没必要又莽撞 |
[01:16] | Our supplies of drinking water are at critical levels. | 我们的饮用水储存量已经到了临界点 |
[01:19] | Every day, the gangs grow more aggressive. | 每一天 帮派都愈发躁动不安 |
[01:21] | If I can get a cease-fire, even a temporary one, | 如果我能促成休战 即便是暂时的 |
[01:23] | then when reunification does happen, | 那么等日后收复了 |
[01:25] | at least there will be people left to save. | 至少还会有幸存者 |
[01:27] | They deserve that much. | 这是他们应得的 |
[01:28] | And does your child deserve a father? | 那你的孩子是不是也应该有个父亲 |
[01:30] | You have no problem taking care of the entire city. | 你愿意照顾整座城市 |
[01:32] | What about focusing on just one life? | 为什么不能把心思放在一个生命上呢 |
[01:35] | Why are you always so ready to put yourself in the crosshairs? | 你为什么时刻都准备出去当靶子 |
[01:37] | It’s like you won’t be satisfied until you sacrifice yourself. | 感觉你得要献出生命才能满意 |
[01:41] | You really believe that? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[01:42] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:43] | And it scares me. | 而且我被吓到了 |
[01:46] | How is this gonna work? | 你要我怎么做 |
[01:48] | Am I supposed to just stay at home | 难道我要待在家里 |
[01:50] | and raise this child with Barbara | 和芭芭拉一起养孩子 |
[01:51] | while you go cowboying off all the time? | 而你出去行侠仗义吗 |
[01:53] | It won’t always be like this. | 不会一直这样的 |
[01:56] | After reunification… | 等收复之后… |
[01:56] | Nothing will be different. | 什么都不会改变 |
[01:58] | Unless you stop being… | 除非你能不做… |
[02:00] | Me? | 我自己吗 |
[02:02] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[02:05] | I have to go. We’ll talk after. | 我得走了 我们之后再谈 |
[02:06] | If there is an after. | 如果还有”之后”的话 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah?! | 怎样 |
[02:30] | Oswald, where the hell is Nygma? | 奥斯瓦尔德 尼格玛死去哪了 |
[02:32] | Shouldn’t we have left the city already? | 为什么我们还没出城 |
[02:35] | Ms. Kean, | 基恩女士 |
[02:36] | this may come as a surprise, | 也许你会觉得惊讶 |
[02:38] | but building a submarine from scratch by yourself takes time. | 但独自一人从零开始造潜艇是需要时间的 |
[02:43] | – Patience. – Easy for you to say. | -耐心点 -你说得容易 |
[02:45] | You’re not a walking egg timer. | 怀孩子的又不是你 |
[02:47] | Tell him to get a move on. | 让他赶紧的 |
[02:48] | And why, exactly, | 还有 到底为什么 |
[02:50] | are you hosting Gordon’s gangland get-together? | 要由你来主持戈登的黑帮集会 |
[02:53] | Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, my dear. | 跟朋友保持亲近 跟敌人要靠得更近 亲爱的 |
[02:56] | If we’re really going to leave Gotham, | 如果我们真要离开哥谭 |
[02:57] | we need to keep Gordon happy. | 那我们就得哄着戈登 |
[03:00] | You know all about that, don’t you? | 这你最了解了 不是吗 |
[03:02] | It was a momentary slip. | 那是一时不慎 |
[03:04] | The world was on fire. | 当时正天下大乱呢 |
[03:13] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[03:14] | it’s your show. | 交给你了 |
[03:16] | Mi casa, su casa. | 请自便 |
[03:21] | I’ll make this short. | 我简单讲两句 |
[03:24] | Gotham is running dry. | 哥谭快要没水了 |
[03:26] | Our supply of clean water will only last a few more months. | 我们净水储备只够维持几个月了 |
[03:31] | So you have a choice. | 所以你们有个选择 |
[03:34] | You can keep killing each other, | 你们可以继续互相残杀 |
[03:36] | fighting over what little water is left, | 为所剩无几的水大打出手 |
[03:38] | maybe eke out a few more months, then die. | 也许再苟延残喘几个月 然后死去 |
[03:41] | Or… | 或者… |
[03:43] | we can all agree right now | 我们可以马上达成协议 |
[03:45] | to an immediate cease-fire. | 同意停战 |
[03:53] | The government will not annex a war zone. | 政府不会想要一片战区 |
[03:56] | If we can show them that we deserve to rejoin the mainland, | 如果我们能让他们看到我们值得被大陆收复 |
[04:00] | supply chain will be restored | 供应链就会恢复 |
[04:01] | and we will all survive until reunification. | 我们都可以撑到收复的那一天 |
[04:06] | That’s the choice. | 你们来选择 |
[04:08] | Life or death. | 生还是死 |
[04:10] | Your call. | 你们选 |
[04:13] | This is no way. | 绝不可能 |
[04:26] | Weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[04:27] | Get back! | 退后 |
[04:29] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[04:30] | you see where the shooter was? | 你看见枪手在哪了吗 |
[04:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:52] | Get back! | 让开 |
[04:54] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[04:56] | It’s bad. We got to move him. Now. | 很糟糕 我们得立刻转移他 |
[04:58] | Clinic’s too far. M.E.’s office. | 诊所太远了 去尸检官办公室 |
[05:00] | Alvarez, come on. Help. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 来帮忙 |
[05:01] | On it. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Take my gun. | 帮我拿枪 |
[05:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:06] | All right. Get back. | 好了 都退后 |
[05:08] | Back! Get back! | 退后 都退后 |
[05:14] | Well, | 好吧 |
[05:15] | I did not see that coming. | 这真是意料之外 |
[05:26] | What made you choose this, | 有那么多可去的地方 |
[05:28] | of all places, | 你为什么偏偏选这里 |
[05:29] | for a scavenging mission? | 搜刮东西 |
[05:32] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[05:40] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[05:55] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[06:16] | Candles. | 蜡烛 |
[06:19] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不了解情况 |
[06:20] | I’d say this was a… date. | 还会以为这是约会 |
[06:28] | Maybe it is. | 也许就是 |
[06:35] | That okay with you? | 你不介意吧 |
[06:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:48] | Good. | 那好 |
[06:52] | So let’s eat. | 咱们吃吧 |
[07:01] | Lee! | 小莱 |
[07:02] | It’s Jim. He’s lost a lot of blood. Can you save him? | 是吉姆 他大量失血 你能救他吗 |
[07:08] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[07:17] | Doc says he’s gonna be okay. | 医生说他会没事的 |
[07:20] | He’s gonna pull through. | 他会挺过来的 |
[07:22] | But until then, I’m acting captain. | 但在那之前 我是代理警监 |
[07:26] | Now, the gangs of this city | 城里的帮派 |
[07:28] | think this is their time that they can run wild! | 认为这是他们能撒野的机会 |
[07:32] | They are dead wrong! | 他们大错特错了 |
[07:34] | I want us to take to the streets. | 我们要走上街头 |
[07:36] | It is show-of-force time! | 现在得展现力量 |
[07:38] | We ain’t gonna give ’em an inch! | 我们绝不会退让一步 |
[07:41] | Harper, | 哈珀 |
[07:42] | I want you to organize patrol teams. | 我要你组织巡逻队 |
[07:44] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备做什么 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna find out who shot my partner. | 我要查明是谁打伤了我的搭档 |
[07:49] | The bullet shattered against a rib. | 子弹在肋骨上撞碎了 |
[07:54] | I have to get all the fragments out. | 我得把弹片都取出来 |
[07:58] | I haven’t done general surgery since med school. | 我从医学院毕业后就没做过普通外科手术了 |
[08:04] | There. | 好了 |
[08:07] | All right, there’s an exit wound, | 好 有出口伤 |
[08:07] | so the rest must’ve gone through. | 其他弹片肯定是射穿出去了 |
[08:09] | I need to sew him up. | 我需要给他缝针 |
[08:10] | Can you get my kit? | 你能去拿我的工具吗 |
[08:12] | Right away. | 马上 |
[08:17] | Come on, Jim. | 加油啊 吉姆 |
[08:19] | You can do this, but you have to fight. | 你能做到的 但你得抗争 |
[08:22] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:25] | You have to fight. | 你要抗争 |
[08:38] | Order in the court. | 法庭保持秩序 |
[08:41] | James Gordon, | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[08:43] | you have been brought here | 你被带来这里 |
[08:44] | to be judged for your many crimes, | 审判你犯下的诸多罪行 |
[08:47] | and your very life hangs in the balance. | 你的生死将取决于此 |
[08:51] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:52] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[08:53] | The defendant understands | 被告理解了 |
[08:56] | and waives his right to appeal. | 并且放弃了上诉权利 |
[08:59] | The trial of James Gordon | 詹姆斯·戈登的审判 |
[09:02] | will now begin. | 现在开始 |
[09:05] | No! Wait! | 不 等下 |
[09:19] | That… | 这 |
[09:21] | was the best canned meal I’ve ever had. | 是我吃过最好的罐头大餐 |
[09:24] | And if this was a date, | 如果这是个约会 |
[09:25] | I don’t know how you’re gonna top it | 我不知道等一切回归正常后 |
[09:27] | when everything gets back to normal. | 你要怎么超过这个时刻 |
[09:32] | I don’t think things are ever gonna be normal. | 我觉得是不会回归正常了 |
[09:35] | For me, anyways. | 至少对我来说 |
[09:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:40] | Wayne Manor’s gone. | 韦恩庄园已经毁了 |
[09:44] | And I know that a lot of people lost a lot more, | 我知道很多人失去了更多 |
[09:46] | but part of me wonders if it wasn’t fate. | 但我有些觉得这或许是命运 |
[09:48] | It wasn’t. | 才不是 |
[09:49] | It was Jeremiah blowing up your house. | 是杰罗麦炸了你的房子 |
[09:52] | Maybe it’s time to move on. | 也许我该往前看了 |
[09:57] | You mean, like, leave Gotham? | 你是说离开哥谭吗 |
[10:00] | Bruce, forget Wayne Manor. | 布鲁斯 别管韦恩庄园了 |
[10:02] | This city is your home. | 这座城市才是你的家 |
[10:05] | And how many terrible things have happened to it because of me? | 这座城市因为我遭遇了多少可怕的事 |
[10:10] | Galavan. | 盖勒文 |
[10:13] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 |
[10:19] | If this city really is my home, | 如果这座城市真是我的家 |
[10:23] | then maybe the best thing I can do for it is leave. | 那也许离开是我对它最好的保护 |
[10:27] | I have to say… | 不得不说 |
[10:30] | …kind of agree with you on that one, | 我还挺同意你的观点 |
[10:33] | billionaire boy. | 亿万富翁少年 |
[10:35] | Jim Gordon’s blood on my floor. | 吉姆·戈登的血在我的地板上 |
[10:39] | Olga! | 奥尔嘉 |
[10:40] | Why is the help never around when you need them? | 为什么需要仆人时他们总不在 |
[10:45] | This could be good for us. | 这对我们来说可能是件好事 |
[10:47] | You especially. | 尤其是你 |
[10:48] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:50] | Your baby daddy is the top cop in Gotham. | 你孩子的父亲是哥谭最有权的警察 |
[10:54] | A dead Jim Gordon is the only way | 吉姆·戈登死了你才能 |
[10:57] | you can hold on to your little… | 保住你的… |
[10:58] | bundle of joy. | 小可爱 |
[11:01] | Harvey, how is our dear… | 哈维 我们亲爱的… |
[11:05] | Who the hell did it?! If I find out it was you, | 是谁干的 如果我发现是你 |
[11:07] | I swear to God… | 我发誓… |
[11:09] | It wasn’t me! I merely supplied the venue! | 不是我 我不过提供了场地 |
[11:12] | At your boss’s request! | 遵照你老板的要求 |
[11:13] | That doesn’t mean squat! | 这说明不了什么 |
[11:15] | Fine. You want to know who’s to blame? | 行 你想知道该怪罪谁吗 |
[11:18] | James Gordon! | 詹妮斯·戈登 |
[11:19] | He invited every criminal in Gotham! | 他请来了哥谭所有的罪犯 |
[11:21] | What did he think was gonna happen? | 他还指望发生什么 |
[11:27] | How about you, huh? | 那你呢 |
[11:28] | When did you two become so… | 你们俩什么时候变成了 |
[11:31] | buddy-buddy? | 好哥们 |
[11:32] | Maybe when you hatched up a plan | 也许你们想了个招 |
[11:33] | so you could keep that baby for yourself. | 这样你就能独占这孩子了 |
[11:36] | Harvey, whatever you think of me, | 哈维 不管你怎么想我 |
[11:38] | I did not plot to kill my child’s father. | 我没有策划谋杀我孩子的父亲 |
[11:41] | Well, someone here did! | 总之是在这的某人 |
[11:42] | Someone in this room shot Jim Gordon, | 这屋里的某人开枪打了吉姆·戈登 |
[11:45] | and I’m not leaving till I find out who it was! | 找不到凶手我不会离开的 |
[11:47] | Wrong! The shooter was not here! | 错 枪手根本不在这屋里 |
[11:50] | Look at the window, stupid! | 你看看窗户 傻大个 |
[11:52] | The shot came from outside. | 子弹是从外面打进来的 |
[11:59] | If the shooter was there… | 如果枪手在那里 |
[12:02] | and the trajectory was here… | 弹道轨迹是这样 |
[12:05] | Jim was… | 吉姆在… |
[12:07] | then the bullet… | 那子弹就… |
[12:17] | I’m gonna find out who this was, | 我要找出是谁开的枪 |
[12:19] | and when I do, there’s gonna be hell to pay. | 等到那时 要他血债血偿 |
[12:23] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[12:27] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah. You can keep the gangs from tearing the city apart. | 有 让那些黑帮别把城市毁了 |
[12:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:38] | You… | 你 |
[12:40] | I will deal with later. | 我一会儿再找你算账 |
[12:43] | I’m here… | 我来这儿 |
[12:45] | …for you. | 是为了你 |
[12:46] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我走 |
[12:48] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[12:49] | Because you love me so much. | 因为你太爱我了 |
[12:53] | Well, not yet, but you will. | 现在还不 但你会的 |
[12:55] | Don’t mess with him, Ivy. | 别招惹他 艾薇 |
[12:56] | Protecting your boyfriend? | 想保护你男朋友吗 |
[12:59] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[13:00] | But I thought that might happen, so… | 但我料到了会这样 所以 |
[13:03] | I brought a friend. | 我带了个朋友 |
[13:06] | I stumbled across this charming man on the way over here, | 我在来的途中遇到了这位迷人的男士 |
[13:09] | and apparently, you two know each other. | 显然 你们俩还认识 |
[13:13] | Leave her out of this! | 别把她扯进来 |
[13:19] | You know, I heard you talking about the future of Gotham… | 我听见了你谈论哥谭的未来 |
[13:23] | but Gotham will be what I decide. | 但哥谭的未来由我决定 |
[13:26] | A green world. | 一个绿色世界 |
[13:30] | Won’t that be beautiful? | 那不是很美吗 |
[13:34] | Gorgeous. | 美极了 |
[13:40] | Bruce and I have to go. | 布鲁斯和我得走了 |
[13:43] | You always did think you were better than me. | 你总以为自己比我厉害 |
[13:47] | But without my plants, | 但没有我的植物 |
[13:49] | you never would have left your bed. | 你都不可能下床 |
[13:52] | I made you strong again. | 是我让你重新强大起来 |
[13:55] | Think about that | 记住这点 |
[13:56] | while my friend is cutting out your heart. | 当我朋友把你心脏挖出来的时候 |
[14:09] | There are so many things I wish I could say to you. | 我还有好多话想对你说 |
[14:17] | So many things I wish we could do. | 好多事想和你一起做 |
[14:23] | This can’t be the end. | 不能就这样结束 |
[14:25] | Come on, Jim. | 拜托 吉姆 |
[14:27] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[14:30] | Say something. | 说什么都行 |
[14:35] | Speak. | 说话 |
[14:36] | No. | 不 |
[14:38] | This isn’t right. I shouldn’t be here. | 这不对 我不该在这儿 |
[14:40] | – Silence! Silence! – You have to listen to me. | -肃静 肃静 -你得听我解释 |
[14:42] | The prosecution will now give its opening remarks. | 检方将开始开庭陈述 |
[14:48] | Your Honor, Jim Gordon’s crimes are a matter of public record. | 法官阁下 吉姆·戈登的罪行均有公开记录 |
[14:53] | He’s failed Gotham at every turn. | 他一次次地辜负了哥谭 |
[14:56] | He failed to clean up the city… | 他未能清理城市 |
[14:59] | failed to stop the bridges from being destroyed, | 未能阻止大桥被毁 |
[15:03] | failed to protect those poor, innocent souls | 未能保护那些无辜的可怜人 |
[15:06] | in the refuge he himself created… | 他们死在了他自己建立的 |
[15:10] | Haven. | 避难所里 |
[15:11] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[15:13] | – I did the best… – Silence! | -我尽了最大… -肃静 |
[15:16] | One more outburst and you will be held in contempt. | 再插嘴你将被判藐视法庭 |
[15:24] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[15:27] | I need help. Please. | 我需要帮助 求你了 |
[15:29] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[15:31] | The issue here is not how many people have died | 问题所在 不是有多少人 |
[15:35] | because of Jim Gordon, | 因吉姆·戈登而死 |
[15:37] | but how many more must die | 而是为满足他的英雄梦 |
[15:39] | in order to satisfy his need to be a hero. | 还有多少人要献出生命 |
[15:42] | Therefore we pose one simple question: | 因此我们提出一个简单的问题 |
[15:47] | Are the people in Jim Gordon’s life | 吉姆·戈登生命中的人 |
[15:51] | better off with him alive | 是有他在而过得更好 |
[15:54] | or dead? | 还是没他会更好 |
[15:57] | I think I’m dying. | 我觉得我要死了 |
[15:59] | The prosecution would like to call its first witness, Your Honor. | 检方想传唤第一位证人 法官阁下 |
[16:05] | Dr. Lee Thompkins. | 小莱·汤普金斯医生 |
[16:18] | Come on, Jim. | 加油 吉姆 |
[16:19] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[16:22] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[16:23] | Touch and go. | 时好时坏 |
[16:26] | He’s stable for now. | 现在稳定了 |
[16:28] | I removed all the bullet fragments, | 我取出了所有子弹碎片 |
[16:30] | but something keeps pulling him down. | 但总有什么使他状态变糟 |
[16:32] | Where are the fragments? | 碎片在哪 |
[16:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:45] | “V.Z.” | “维.萨” |
[16:48] | Victor Zsasz. | 维克多·萨斯 |
[16:53] | Okey-dokey. | 好了 |
[16:56] | Time to boogie. | 开始玩吧 |
[17:09] | I’m only here for Gordon. | 我只为戈登而来 |
[17:11] | So all of you stay down. | 所以你们都趴下 |
[17:14] | ‘Cause I see anyone… | 因为我看见任何人 |
[17:16] | and, you know… | 你们懂的 |
[17:19] | bang. | 一枪爆头 |
[17:25] | Now, I heard you were looking for Jim Gordon. | 我听说你在找吉姆·戈登 |
[17:33] | Listen, I know we have history. | 听着 我知道咱俩有过节 |
[17:37] | Let’s just let bygones be bygones. | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[17:39] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[17:40] | You did this to my face. | 你把我的脸划成了这样 |
[17:43] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[17:44] | It’s not like you were much of a looker before, anyway. | 反正你本来也挺丑的 |
[17:48] | Ivy says you hurt her feelings. | 艾薇说你伤害了她的感情 |
[17:50] | Why would you do that!? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[17:52] | She’s so sweet! | 她多好 |
[17:56] | Ivy didn’t make me strong. | 艾薇才没让我强大起来 |
[17:58] | I made me strong. | 是我让自己强大 |
[18:00] | Tell me where she took Bruce. | 告诉我她带布鲁斯去哪了 |
[18:07] | The only reason I’m not ending you right now | 我之所以现在还没杀了你 |
[18:10] | is the thought of the look on your face | 是因为想看到等吉姆·戈登 |
[18:12] | when Jim Gordon walks through that door. | 走进来时 你脸上的表情 |
[18:14] | Because he’s alive, you son of a bitch! | 因为他还活着 你个混蛋 |
[18:18] | What did you eat? | 你吃了什么啊 |
[18:19] | You smell like a butcher. | 你口气像个屠夫 |
[18:21] | You know, I’m vegan now. | 我现在食素了 |
[18:23] | Why kill Jim now? | 为什么现在杀吉姆 |
[18:25] | Makes no sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[18:26] | He saved your miserable ass. | 是他救了你个混蛋 |
[18:28] | He prevented Penguin from executing you. | 他阻止了企鹅处决你 |
[18:32] | If anyone, you should be going after Cobblepot. | 要说起来 你也该去杀科波特 |
[18:35] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 是啊 挺有道理 |
[18:37] | Maybe I’ll do him next. | 或许我下一个就去杀他 |
[18:39] | It’s kind of not up to me. | 但这由不得我 |
[18:42] | You’re working for someone? | 你在为谁工作 |
[18:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | I want a name! | 我要知道那人的名字 |
[18:53] | Ah, what’s in a name? | 名字算什么啊 |
[18:55] | A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. | 玫瑰换了别的名字也一样香气宜人 |
[18:57] | You know, I’m really taking the time | 我如今真的会花时间去 |
[18:59] | to stop and smell the roses these days. | 享受生命 闻闻玫瑰 |
[19:01] | Like, actual roses. | 真玫瑰 |
[19:03] | They’re great. | 它们好棒啊 |
[19:05] | Are you high? | 你嗨了吗 |
[19:06] | On love. | 因爱而嗨 |
[19:07] | But like I said… | 但我说了 |
[19:10] | my lips are sealed. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[19:14] | Ivy Pepper. | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[19:17] | You said it, not me. | 是你说的 不是我 |
[19:18] | Uh, I’m technically not allowed to say it. Her name. | 严格讲我是不能说她的名字的 |
[19:21] | Which is such a bummer, | 这太遗憾了 |
[19:22] | because it’s the most beautiful name in the world. | 因为那真是全世界最美的名字了 |
[19:24] | You watch him. | 你看住他 |
[19:25] | I could say it all day. | 我可以说一整天 |
[19:27] | Hey, I will say it all day. | 我就说一整天好了 |
[19:28] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[19:29] | Ivy Pepper. | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[19:31] | Mrs…. | 艾薇 |
[19:32] | Ivy Pepper Zsasz. | 佩珀-萨斯太太 |
[19:34] | Oh, that sounds good. | 这听上去太棒了 |
[19:43] | Here you are, Miss Thompkins. Careful, it’s… it’ll be hot. | 你在这儿呢 汤普金斯小姐 小心 烫的 |
[19:47] | Forgive me, but I… | 请原谅 但我 |
[19:49] | heard on the grapevine that you and Captain Gordon | 听小道消息说 你和戈登警监 |
[19:52] | had a rather heated exchange this morning. | 今早激烈地吵了一架 |
[19:54] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[19:55] | Was it that bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
[19:57] | Apparently, it was like a session of the Italian parliament. | 据说跟意大利议会有一拼了 |
[20:07] | You have misgivings | 你对 |
[20:08] | about the arrival of this child, don’t you? | 这个孩子的到来感到忧虑 是吗 |
[20:13] | What am I getting myself into, Alfred? | 我到底在做什么 阿尔弗雷德 |
[20:16] | How am I supposed to raise a child | 我要怎么跟芭芭拉·基恩 |
[20:18] | alongside a psychopath like Barbara Kean? | 那样的精神变态一起养孩子 |
[20:21] | I mean, how the hell is this gonna work? | 这怎么能行啊 |
[20:23] | But… but that’s not all of it. | 但那还不是全部 |
[20:27] | If Jim and I are gonna do this, then we have to do it together. | 如果吉姆和我要养孩子 就得一起养 |
[20:29] | You know how he is. | 你了解他的 |
[20:31] | I don’t know what’s going on inside that man’s head sometimes. | 我有好多时候都不清楚他在想什么 |
[20:34] | I think you’ll find that he needs you a lot more | 我觉得你会发现他比自己说的 |
[20:36] | than he’s letting on. | 要更需要你 |
[20:38] | Well, I need to hear it from him. | 那我得听他说啊 |
[20:42] | I never thought that this was how my life was going to be. | 我从没想过我的人生会是这样 |
[20:47] | I have no interest in being a father myself. | 我是没打算做父亲的 |
[20:50] | I always presumed that I was unfit to be one. | 我一直觉得我会做不好 |
[20:55] | And then I found myself… | 后来我 |
[20:58] | one night staring down an alley at this little boy | 有天晚上看着一个在小巷里 |
[21:00] | quite literally shaking with fear. | 怕得发抖的小男孩 |
[21:04] | I don’t know, it’s funny, isn’t it, what life throws you? | 怎么说呢 生活丢给你的事真是有趣 不是吗 |
[21:07] | I’m keenly aware that I am not Master Bruce’s flesh and blood. | 我很清楚我跟布鲁斯少爷不是血亲 |
[21:12] | But it’s the moments. | 但那些时刻 |
[21:15] | The little things, like… | 那些小事 |
[21:17] | like when he uses a skill that I once taught him, | 比如当他使用了我教会他的技能 |
[21:19] | or we laugh at a joke that only he and I share. | 或是当他笑我们之间的一个笑话 |
[21:24] | Those have been some of the most ecstatic moments of my life. | 那都是我人生中最欢乐的时刻 |
[21:27] | Nothing can possibly prepare you for that joy. | 那是你无法料想的喜悦 |
[21:30] | The hows and the whats… | 至于怎么办 怎么做 |
[21:34] | you’ll figure that stuff out. | 你总能想明白 |
[21:36] | What matters is this: | 重要的是 |
[21:38] | you’ll be an exquisite mother, | 你能做一个很棒的母亲 |
[21:42] | and that child, he or she will be extraordinary… | 那个孩子 不管是男是女 都会因为你 |
[21:47] | …because of you. | 而很了不起 |
[21:54] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[22:07] | Jim, can you hear me? | 吉姆 你听得到吗 |
[22:12] | I’m right here, right next to you. | 我就在这儿 就在你身边 |
[22:17] | Can you feel me? | 你能感觉到我吗 |
[22:21] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[22:22] | Dr. Lee Thompkins. | 小莱·汤普金斯医生 |
[22:25] | You’ve suffered at this man’s hands more than anyone. | 你被他害得最惨 |
[22:29] | Broken heart, | 爱情破灭 |
[22:31] | broken engagement. | 婚约解除 |
[22:34] | A lost child. | 失去孩子 |
[22:37] | And yet, you’re still with him. | 但你还在他身边 |
[22:40] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[22:42] | After all the pain he’s caused you, | 他给你带来了那么多痛苦 |
[22:45] | would your life be better, | 如果没有吉姆·戈登 |
[22:46] | could it not still be better, | 你的人生是否会更好 |
[22:50] | without Jim Gordon? | 或许今后还能更好 |
[22:53] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[22:55] | – Lee? – I’ll ask it a different way. | -小莱 -我换个问法 |
[22:57] | Would you, Dr. Lee Thompkins, | 你 小莱·汤普金斯医生 |
[23:00] | be better off if Jim Gordon were dead? | 如果吉姆·戈登死了 你会不会过得更好 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:08] | Everything he touches dies. | 他碰触的一切都会死 |
[23:11] | Prosecution rests, Your Honor. | 检方问话完毕 法官大人 |
[23:15] | You made her say that. | 是你逼她那么说的 |
[23:17] | I didn’t make her say anything. | 我可没逼她说什么 |
[23:19] | Ask them. | 问他们吧 |
[23:23] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:24] | More people who trusted you, who believed you | 更多信任了你 相信了你的人 |
[23:27] | when you said you would protect them. | 是你说你能保护他们 |
[23:31] | They’re from Haven. | 他们是避难所的 |
[23:34] | I think I’m dying. | 我觉得我要死了 |
[23:37] | And isn’t it about time? | 也是时候了吧 |
[23:42] | The verdict’s in. | 判决下来了 |
[23:45] | You’re guilty. | 你有罪 |
[23:54] | Hey, Jeff, listen to me. | 杰夫 听我说 |
[23:56] | One day, you’re gonna meet someone | 总有一天 你会遇到一个 |
[23:57] | who’s gonna totally change your life, | 能完全改变你人生的人 |
[23:59] | and that’s gonna make you happy, | 那会让你感到幸福 |
[24:01] | and you deserve it. | 那是你应得的 |
[24:06] | Or not. | 也或许不 |
[24:08] | Is she here? | 她来了吗 |
[24:09] | She’s here, isn’t he? | 她来了 是吧 |
[24:13] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[24:16] | All I asked of you | 我只要你 |
[24:19] | was to kill Jim Gordon. | 杀了吉姆·戈登 |
[24:21] | You’re not angry, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[24:23] | ‘Cause I’ll do it. I’ll do it right now. | 我可以去的 我这就去 |
[24:27] | I’ll do it. | 还是我去吧 |
[24:29] | You keep the cops busy. | 你去缠住警察 |
[24:32] | Luckily, the other part of my plan is coming together nicely. | 幸好 我计划的另一部分进展得挺顺利 |
[25:01] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[25:03] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[25:04] | I had no idea you were stopping by. | 我不知道你要来 |
[25:08] | I wanted to check on your progress. | 我想来看看你的进展 |
[25:10] | Well, | 好吧 |
[25:11] | the toxicity levels in this river continue to drop. | 河里的毒素含量还在不断下降 |
[25:13] | At this point, we’ll be under the threshold mandated | 这样的话 我们会比预期的要更早 |
[25:16] | by the government sooner than expected. | 达到政府要求的阈值 |
[25:18] | It’s not glamorous work, | 虽然不是光鲜的工作 |
[25:19] | but we are helping to save the lives of thousands of people. | 但我们是在拯救上千人的生命 |
[25:22] | People. Ugh. | 人…切 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry. Did you just say “People. Ugh”? | 抱歉 你刚刚是说”人…切”吗 |
[25:27] | Lucius, what if I were to tell you | 卢修斯 如果我告诉你 |
[25:29] | I have in my possession the most intoxicating perfume | 我有你能闻过的最醉人的 |
[25:32] | you’ll ever smell? | 香水呢 |
[25:34] | I would tell you that’s an abrupt change of topic. | 我会说 这话题转的好突兀 |
[25:36] | Can we go back to the part where you said “People. Ugh”? | 我们能继续谈谈你说的”人…切”吗 |
[25:45] | Oh, my… goodness. | 天呐 |
[25:47] | Lucius, | 卢修斯 |
[25:48] | Ivy sent me here to get you to shut down the plant. | 艾薇派我来叫你关闭工厂 |
[25:51] | Can you do that for her? | 你可以为她那么做吗 |
[25:53] | For Ivy? Anything. | 为了艾薇吗 不惜一切 |
[25:56] | She is so great. | 她太好了 |
[26:17] | Raise your glasses. | 请举杯 |
[26:20] | I called you all here today | 我今天叫你们来 |
[26:22] | because Jim Gordon is at death’s door. | 是因为吉姆·戈登已一脚踏进鬼门关 |
[26:25] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[26:27] | For years, he has hounded us, | 这么多年来 他一直纠缠我们 |
[26:29] | beaten us, shot us. | 暴打我们 冲我们开枪 |
[26:31] | And today, he got his due. | 今天 他算遭报应了 |
[26:33] | To Jim Gordon. May he rot in hell! | 敬吉姆·戈登 愿他下地狱 |
[26:36] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[26:41] | What exactly are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[26:43] | I’m trying to keep this city from ripping itself apart. | 我在努力避免哥谭四分五裂 |
[26:46] | So this has nothing to do with your feelings for Jim? | 这跟你对吉姆的感情毫无关系吗 |
[26:50] | What if Ed fails, and we are stuck here? | 如果爱德失败了 我们走不掉呢 |
[26:53] | This will put us in Gordon’s good graces. | 这能提升戈登对我们的好感 |
[26:55] | Consider it a backup plan. | 就算是备用计划吧 |
[27:00] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[27:02] | Now to the real reason I brought you all here. | 现在该说我叫你们来的真正原因了 |
[27:06] | I want you to agree to an immediate truce. | 我要你们答应立刻休战 |
[27:10] | Get out of here. | 别扯了 |
[27:12] | And what if, instead, we shoot you | 如果我们不从 而是打死你 |
[27:14] | and take your club? | 夺了你的夜店呢 |
[27:17] | I don’t think so. | 我看没戏 |
[27:19] | See, those drinks I just gave you– | 你们刚刚喝的酒 |
[27:21] | they’re poisoned. | 是有毒的 |
[27:22] | And you had two shots before everyone got here. | 你在大家到之前就喝了两杯 |
[27:26] | So that should be taking effect around… | 所以你的毒起效应该就在… |
[27:36] | …now. | 好了 |
[27:37] | The rest of you have 48 hours | 你们其余的有48小时 |
[27:39] | before you’ll need the antidote, which I will deliver to you, | 然后就得服解药了 我会给你们的 |
[27:42] | provided you go back to your territories, | 但你们得回各自的地盘 |
[27:44] | play nice, and send me all your guns. Deal? | 乖乖地把你们的枪都送来给我 好吗 |
[27:49] | I said, “Deal?” | 我说”好吗” |
[27:53] | – Now get out of here! – All right. | -给我滚 -好吧 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Out. Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[28:00] | Jim will be so pleased. | 吉姆会很开心的 |
[28:03] | Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. | 跟朋友保持亲近 跟敌人要靠得更近 |
[28:05] | Isn’t that right… Pengy? | 不是吗 小鹅 |
[28:22] | Once I reverse the system, | 一旦我逆转了系统 |
[28:23] | all the toxin we pulled from the river will be rereleased, | 我们从河里提出来的毒素都会被释放回去 |
[28:26] | and the overload should destroy the filters. | 过载应该足以摧毁过滤器 |
[28:28] | In a matter of minutes, | 只需要几分钟 |
[28:30] | the entire facility will be inoperable. | 整个工厂都将彻底停摆 |
[28:34] | There. | 好了 |
[28:35] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[28:37] | Ivy’s gonna be so happy. | 艾薇会很开心的 |
[28:40] | You think so? | 你真觉得吗 |
[28:41] | Security breach. Zone 1. | 有人入侵 1区 |
[28:45] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[28:57] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[29:00] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去解决 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:04] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听好了 |
[29:07] | I know you’re probably familiar with Ivy Pepper. | 我知道你们可能认识艾薇·佩珀 |
[29:10] | In fact, you were probably here | 事实上 她当初 |
[29:11] | when she hypnotized the whole frigging precinct, okay? | 催眠了整个分局时 你可能还在场 |
[29:15] | She is on the loose, | 她逃出来了 |
[29:16] | and we’ve got to find her and take her down. | 我们得赶紧找到她 把她抓起来 |
[29:19] | Actually, fellas, | 其实 各位 |
[29:21] | she’s already here! | 她已经来了 |
[29:28] | That’s right. Ivy came and freed me. | 没错 艾薇来解救我了 |
[29:31] | That is true love for you. | 这就是真爱啊 |
[29:35] | She really understands what makes me tick. | 她真心理解我 |
[29:38] | Don’t worry, though. | 但别担心 |
[29:39] | I’m just a distraction | 我只负责缠住你们 |
[29:41] | so she can finish off Jim once and for all. | 好让她去彻底干掉吉姆 |
[29:44] | You know, that’s how great couples work. | 好情侣就这样合作无间 |
[29:48] | Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that. | 或许我不该把这说出来的 |
[29:49] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | – I’m sorry, Miss Thompkins. – I know. Go. | -抱歉 汤普金斯小姐 -我知道 去吧 |
[30:03] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:05] | Come on, Jim. | 加油啊 吉姆 |
[30:07] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[30:08] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[30:10] | Stay with me, Jim. | 坚持住 吉姆 |
[30:16] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[30:19] | Want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[30:19] | Alvarez makes a hell of a Mai Thai. | 阿尔瓦雷斯真会调迈代鸡尾酒 |
[30:22] | I can barely feel my face. | 我的脸都麻了 |
[30:24] | Harvey, what is this? | 哈维 这怎么回事 |
[30:26] | It’s your wake. | 是你的守灵 |
[30:28] | Pretty nice turn-out, huh? | 来的人还不少 是吧 |
[30:30] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 因为他是个好家伙 |
[30:34] | – For he’s a jolly good fellow – Stop. | -他是个好家伙 -停下 |
[30:37] | For he’s a jolly good fellow | 他是个好家伙 |
[30:43] | Which nobody can deny. | 没人能否认 |
[30:47] | Wake? | 守灵 |
[30:49] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[30:51] | Well, be a little bit of a bummer | 如果你死后再举办 |
[30:53] | to have it after you died, don’t you think? | 不就太扫兴了吗 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna have a kid, Harvey. | 我要有孩子了 哈维 |
[31:00] | How do I protect that child when everything around me dies? | 我身边的一切总在死去 我要怎么保护那孩子 |
[31:05] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[31:09] | That’s a good question. | 那是个好问题 |
[31:15] | Will. | 威尔 |
[31:17] | You said I’d be safe in Haven. | 你说我在避难所会安全的 |
[31:20] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[31:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:23] | I did my best. | 我尽力了 |
[31:25] | Your best never seems good enough. | 你尽力似乎也总是不够 |
[31:28] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:38] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Jim. | 不不不 吉姆 |
[31:41] | Where’s my adrenaline? | 肾上腺素呢 |
[31:50] | Oh, looks like Victor succeeded after all. | 看来维克多终究是成功了 |
[31:59] | I guess I’ll have to settle for killing you. | 看来我只能杀你了 |
[32:08] | I can tell you one thing. | 告诉你们 |
[32:09] | I am sick and tired of getting shot at in my own precinct. | 我真受够了在自家分局里挨枪子 |
[32:13] | Harvey, what the bloody hell’s going on? | 哈维 这是怎么回事啊 |
[32:15] | I thought you had this lunatic locked up. | 你不是把这疯子关起来了吗 |
[32:17] | Ivy broke him out and gave him an arsenal. | 艾薇解救了他 还给了他枪 |
[32:19] | But I have an idea. I got to get to the storeroom. Give me cover. | 但我有个主意 我得去一趟仓库 掩护我 |
[32:22] | Alvarez, go! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 上 |
[32:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:34] | What has Jim ever done to you? | 吉姆对你做过什么 |
[32:37] | Gotham has a chance to be born anew. | 哥谭有机会重生 |
[32:41] | To return to what it was | 回到原本的样子 |
[32:42] | before people ripped down the trees and paved over the earth. | 回到人们砍倒树木 遮盖大地之前 |
[32:46] | He’s trying to reunify with the mainland | 他在努力实现收复 |
[32:48] | to save all these people. | 拯救所有人 |
[32:49] | A return to filth. | 那是回归肮脏 |
[32:51] | Pollution. | 污染 |
[32:53] | He’s fighting for death, while I… | 他在为死亡抗争 而我 |
[32:56] | promise life… | 许诺生命 |
[32:58] | in its purest form. | 最纯粹的生命 |
[33:03] | Is that your plan? | 那就是你的计划吗 |
[33:04] | To have the plants take over Gotham by killing Jim? | 杀了吉姆 好让植物占据哥谭 |
[33:07] | Oh, killing Gordon’s just the first part. | 杀戈登只是第一步 |
[33:09] | Bruce Wayne is taking care of the rest. | 其他的布鲁斯·韦恩在搞定了 |
[33:12] | – For what it’s worth, I am sorry. – For what? | -不管怎样 我很抱歉 -为什么 |
[33:23] | This pain is nothing | 疼痛不算什么 |
[33:25] | compared to what you are about to feel. | 你马上会更加痛苦 |
[33:30] | Say good-bye… to Jim Gordon for me. | 替我跟吉姆·戈登道别吧 |
[33:32] | No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[33:34] | No! | 不 |
[33:38] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[33:44] | Selena, you’re wasting your time. | 塞琳娜 你在浪费时间 |
[33:46] | Bruce, you have to snap out of Ivy’s spell. | 布鲁斯 你得摆脱艾薇的迷惑 |
[33:48] | – This is not you. – You’re wrong. | -这不是你 -你错了 |
[33:50] | Ivy’s given me a purpose. | 艾薇给了我使命 |
[33:52] | Stop! Stop! I don’t want to fight you! | 住手 我不想跟你打 |
[33:56] | What are you gonna do? Kill everything in Gotham? | 你要干什么 杀了哥谭的一切吗 |
[33:59] | The toxins will only kill all the people. | 毒素只会杀死所有人 |
[34:01] | The plants will adapt; they always do. | 植物能适应的 它们总能适应 |
[34:03] | – Can you hear what that sounds like? – Yeah. | -你能听到自己在说什么吗 -能 |
[34:05] | It sounds great! | 那样多棒 |
[34:15] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我想我也不该觉得意外 |
[34:18] | You don’t care about Gotham. You’re gonna leave anyway. | 你才不在乎哥谭 你本来也打算走了 |
[34:23] | What about the rest of us, huh? | 那我们其他人呢 |
[34:25] | The ones who are gonna be | 那些只能独自 |
[34:26] | stuck here without you?! | 困在这里的人 |
[34:28] | Selena… | 塞琳娜 |
[34:33] | Selena… I’m okay. | 塞琳娜 我没事了 |
[34:35] | – Bruce, I’m so sorry. – We got to stop Lucius. | -布鲁斯 对不起 -我们得去阻止卢修斯 |
[34:37] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[34:42] | Lucius! You have to stop the shutdown. | 卢修斯 你得停止关机 |
[34:47] | Oh, no, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能那么做 |
[34:48] | Ivy will be so mad. | 艾薇会很生气的 |
[34:50] | Listen to me, I-I used Ivy’s perfume to hypnotize you. | 听我说 我用艾薇的香水催眠了你 |
[34:53] | She’s using you. | 她在利用你 |
[34:55] | No. | 不 |
[34:57] | Ivy would never do that. | 艾薇绝不会那么做的 |
[34:59] | We’re perfectly bonded, like… carbon and oxygen | 我们的心密切相连 就像碳和氧 |
[35:03] | or hydrogen and oxygen… | 或是氢和氧 |
[35:04] | We do not have time for this. | 我们没时间闹了 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:13] | There. | 好了 |
[35:14] | Oh, you kicked me in the head. | 你踢了我的脑袋 |
[35:16] | I didn’t have a choice, Lucius. | 我也没办法 卢修斯 |
[35:17] | Bruce, where’s Ivy? | 布鲁斯 艾薇呢 |
[35:23] | She was headed to the GCPD. | 她去哥谭市警局了 |
[35:28] | I wonder what Ivy’s doing right now. | 不知道艾薇现在在干什么 |
[35:31] | Hey, lover boy. | 小情人 |
[35:37] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[35:39] | As a heart attack. | 像心脏病一样真 |
[35:48] | What an idiot. | 真傻逼 |
[35:51] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[36:01] | Ah, that felt good. | 感觉好棒 |
[36:02] | Come on, Jim. | 加油啊 吉姆 |
[36:03] | You fight for everyone else. You never give up. | 你总为其他人抗争 从不放弃 |
[36:05] | Fight for yourself, Jim. Come on! | 为自己抗争啊 吉姆 加油 |
[36:30] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[36:49] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[36:58] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[37:00] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[37:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:05] | Do you want to…? | 你想… |
[37:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:15] | I don’t know that I can. | 我不知道我能不能 |
[37:19] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[37:21] | No! | 不 |
[37:22] | Good-bye, Jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[37:23] | No! | 不 |
[37:24] | I want to live! | 我想活 |
[37:26] | I want to live! | 我想活 |
[37:27] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[37:30] | No! I want to live! | 不 我想活 |
[37:42] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[37:43] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[37:47] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:50] | Like I almost died. | 就像差点死了 |
[37:53] | Well, you didn’t. | 你没死 |
[37:55] | You fought. You came back to me. | 你拼命回到了我身边 |
[37:57] | Because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[38:01] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[38:02] | – this child… – It’s okay. | -这个孩子 -没事 |
[38:05] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[38:10] | The only thing scarier than doing this | 唯一比养这个孩子更可怕的 |
[38:12] | is doing it without you. | 就是没有你陪伴我 |
[38:18] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[38:48] | He seems nervous. | 他似乎很紧张 |
[38:50] | I know. | 是啊 |
[38:51] | He should be thrilled. | 他应该激动的 |
[38:54] | Marrying a woman who’s smarter and better-looking than him. | 娶一个比他聪明还比他好看的女人 |
[39:01] | Selina, while we were fighting, | 塞琳娜 我们打起来时 |
[39:03] | when I was hypnotized, you talked about me leaving… | 我被催眠时 你提到我要离开… |
[39:05] | Quiet. | 别说话 |
[39:07] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[39:33] | You may sit. | 大家坐吧 |
[39:39] | I’m just gonna say, | 我只想说 |
[39:40] | this isn’t gonna be some long, drawn-out, tearful affair | 这不会是往常那种漫长的 |
[39:42] | like you all are used to, okay? | 眼泪汪汪的婚礼 |
[39:44] | This is gonna be a short wedding. | 仪式会很快结束 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna try and make it quick so we can all get to the bar. | 我尽量快完事 我们好赶紧去酒吧 |
[39:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:51] | I first met a young Jim Gordon | 我最初认识年轻的吉姆·戈登时 |
[39:53] | when he was a, uh… | 他还是个 |
[39:55] | pain-in-the-ass, moralistic | 清高的菜鸟 |
[39:57] | rookie detective. | 讨厌鬼警探 |
[40:00] | In the years since, he’s evolved into a pain-in-the-ass, | 后来这些年里 他变成了一个清高的 |
[40:03] | moralistic captain. | 讨厌鬼警监 |
[40:06] | I’d say he’s my best friend, | 我可以说 他是我的铁哥们 |
[40:09] | but in truth, he’s my only friend. | 但事实上 他也是我唯一的朋友 |
[40:14] | So we’ll skip that. | 我们就不说那个了 |
[40:17] | Uh, on to Lee. | 再说小莱 |
[40:19] | Lee’s always had his back. | 小莱一直在支持他 |
[40:22] | Except for the time when she was infected | 除了她被感染了 |
[40:24] | with the crazy-making virus and she tried to kill him, | 致疯病毒 企图杀他那次 |
[40:27] | but that’s love. | 但那就是爱 |
[40:30] | But I will say, | 但我要说 |
[40:31] | if there’s one beautiful thing that’s happened | 如果说这疯狂的几年里 |
[40:34] | over these last few crazy years, | 发生过一件好事 |
[40:37] | it’s that these two people met each other. | 那就是这俩人相识了 |
[40:41] | And that truly is… | 那真的是 |
[40:43] | a beautiful thing. | 一件美妙的事 |
[40:46] | Jim, will you please take Lee’s hand? | 吉姆 你可以牵起小莱的手吗 |
[40:51] | Do you, Jim Gordon, take Lee Thompkins to be | 你 吉姆·戈登 是否愿与小莱·汤普金斯 |
[40:55] | your lawfully wedded wife, | 结为合法夫妻 |
[40:57] | to have and to hold, | 相随相伴 |
[40:59] | from this day forward, | 绝不离弃 |
[41:01] | for better, for worse, | 不论顺境逆境 |
[41:03] | for richer, for poorer, | 不论富贵贫穷 |
[41:06] | in sickness and in health, | 不论疾病健康 |
[41:09] | to love and cherish | 都珍爱珍惜 |
[41:11] | till death do you part? | 至死不渝 |
[41:14] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[41:17] | And you, Lee Thompkins, do you do the same? | 你 小莱·汤普金斯 是否也愿意 |
[41:20] | Sure, Harvey. | 当然 哈维 |
[41:23] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[41:27] | By the power vested in me… | 凭没人赋予我的 |
[41:30] | by absolutely no one… | 权利 |
[41:34] | …I now pronounce you | 我宣布你们 |
[41:36] | husband and wife. | 结为夫妇 |
[42:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:23] | And now Jim Gordon and Lee Thompkins | 现在吉姆·戈登和小莱·汤普金斯 |
[42:27] | are man and wife. | 成了夫妻 |
[42:30] | Thank God you held the city together so that | 幸亏你维持了城里的秩序 |
[42:33] | this blessed event could take place. | 好让他们享受这份福气 |
[42:39] | It was never gonna work. | 本来就没可能的 |
[42:42] | What? | 什么 |
[42:43] | Controlling the gangs was not a backup plan. | 控制帮派才不是备用计划 |
[42:47] | You… saw a chance | 你…看到了 |
[42:49] | to convince James Gordon that you had changed. | 让吉姆·戈登相信你已经改变的机会 |
[42:53] | But he will never see you | 但他永远只会把你 |
[42:55] | as anything but a dangerous woman | 视为阻碍他与孩子在一起的 |
[42:58] | keeping his child from him. | 危险女人 |
[43:00] | Then I’d best be long gone | 那我最好在他 |
[43:02] | before he can do anything about it. | 能做点什么前跑远点 |
[43:07] | He will hunt you till the ends of the earth. | 他会追你到天涯海角的 |
[43:15] | Let him. | 让他来吧 |