英文名称:Rise
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | 00:00:37,700 –> 00:00:39,950 | 阿德托昆博 |
[00:40] | 这个约鲁巴姓氏的本义是 | |
[00:43] | “海上王者回归” | |
[00:50] | 1990年 尼日利亚 拉哥斯 | |
[01:05] | Please, take care of him. | 请好好照顾他 |
[01:43] | 1991年 土耳其 伊斯坦堡 | |
[02:19] | 移民者快起来 | |
[02:23] | Turn off the lights. | 快把灯关掉 |
[03:29] | 这地方真脏 | |
[03:45] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[03:46] | 旅馆 | |
[03:47] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[05:07] | 土耳其和希腊边界 | |
[05:23] | 欢迎来到希腊 | |
[05:39] | 王者之路 | |
[05:48] | 改编自真实故事 | |
[06:56] | I think your girlfriend wants sunglasses now. | 你的女友现在需要一副墨镜 |
[06:59] | No? Sunglasses for the beautiful woman. | 不要吗 墨镜就是给美女戴的 |
[07:31] | Can you take care of Thanasis? | 你能帮我照顾萨纳西斯吗 |
[07:35] | 为什么 | |
[07:36] | Please. | 求求你 |
[07:39] | -Yes, of course. -I need to go to hospital. | -好 没问题 -我得去一趟医院 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:41] | -Is he okay? -Yes. | -他还好吗 -很好 |
[08:44] | He is healthy and all clean. | 他健康无恙 |
[08:46] | He’s perfect. | 状态非常好 |
[08:48] | Is there any way to contact your husband, Veronica? | 维洛妮卡 我们该怎么联系到你的先生 |
[08:52] | Uh, he’s working in Árgos. There’s no telephone. | 他在阿尔戈斯工作 那里没有电话 |
[08:55] | He’s going to get a surprise. | 到时候就有惊喜等着他了 |
[08:57] | Yes, he will. | 一点都没错 |
[08:59] | I just need some more information for the, uh, Universal Health Service paperwork. | 我需要更多数据来填写全民医疗服务文档 |
[09:03] | I can never remember it. | 我老是记不清楚 |
[09:06] | It’s okay. I will take a copy of your residency card. | 没关系 那我拿你的居留证副本好了 |
[09:09] | It’s at home. I was at work when I went into labor. | 居留证在家里 我阵痛时刚好在工作 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | Here. | 签一下 |
[10:42] | How was your trip? | 你今天在外面还好吗 |
[10:48] | Very long. | 过得非常漫长 |
[10:52] | How have things been here? | 家里还好吗 |
[10:55] | Oh, uneventful. | 没发生什么大事 |
[11:07] | Vera? | 维洛 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1086个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:139个,六级词汇:72个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:96个,考研词汇:142个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:249个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:19] | You only have to think about what’s in front of you. | 你只要为你眼前的事情做打算就好 |
[11:24] | Vera, I have another son. | 维洛 我多了一个儿子 |
[11:38] | Thanasis Rotimi, look at your baby brother. | 萨纳西斯罗蒂米 快看你的弟弟 |
[11:41] | Look at your baby brother. Look. | 快看你的弟弟 看啊 |
[11:44] | Friends come and go, but family’s forever. | 朋友来了又去 只有家人是不变的 |
[11:47] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[11:49] | You will never be alone. | -对吧 -你再也不孤单了 |
[11:58] | What shall you call him? | 你为他取了什么名字 |
[12:01] | Giannis. In Greek, it means “John,” like the apostle. | 扬尼斯 在希腊语的意思就是”约翰” 就像使徒 |
[12:06] | And Ugo in Ibo means “a crown.” | 乌戈在伊波语的意思是”王冠” |
[12:10] | A crown that God has given, nobody can take away. | 这个上帝赋予的王冠 没人能夺走 |
[12:13] | -Amen. -Amen. | -阿们 -阿们 |
[12:14] | -Amen. -Amen. | -阿们 -阿们 |
[12:43] | Sorry. You misspelled our last name. | 抱歉 你拼错我们的姓氏了 |
[12:47] | -There’s too many letters. -“Antetokounmpo.” | -太多字母了 -“安戴托昆波” |
[12:50] | Adetokunbo. | 阿德托昆波 |
[12:52] | Antetokounmpo? | 安戴托昆波 |
[12:54] | -Adetokunbo. -Excuse me, Ms. Pantazis? | -阿德托昆波 -不好意思 潘塔兹丝小姐 |
[12:56] | Tell them I’ll be a minute. | 跟他们说我很快过去 |
[12:57] | Are you sure we got it wrong? Our translators are usually very good. | 你确定我们有拼错吗 我们的译者通常很优秀 |
[13:03] | We know our own name, Ms. Pantazis. | 我们知道自己的名字 潘塔兹丝小姐 |
[13:06] | It’s Adetokunbo. It’s a very proud Yoruba name. | 是阿德托昆波 令人备感骄傲的约鲁巴姓氏 |
[13:09] | It means “the king from across the seas has returned.” | 意思是”海上王者回归” |
[13:12] | Okay, I’ll make a note of it. | 好 我会注记一下 |
[13:15] | Uh, did you bring your education history and proof of current employment? | 你有带你的学历和就业证明吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, yes. | 有的 |
[13:19] | Uh, so, this is a letter from the temp agency that gets us jobs. | 这是人力仲介叫我们打零工的信 |
[13:30] | This isn’t enough. | 这样还不够 |
[13:32] | You need to prove you’re working legally, on payroll. | 你得证明你是在工资名单上的合法劳工 |
[13:36] | If you file a residency application like this, | 要是像这样申请居留证明 |
[13:38] | it will be rejected on the basis you entered Greece without permission. | 基于你未经许可进入希腊 就会被驳回 |
[13:42] | But we didn’t choose to be illegal. | 我们也是逼不得已才当非法移民 |
[13:44] | Our passports were illegally confiscated by the European police. | 我们的护照被欧洲警察非法没收 |
[13:47] | We couldn’t go back because we had spent all of our savings. | 我们回不去了 因为我们已经花光所有积蓄 |
[13:50] | We had to cross the border. You understand? | 我们得穿越边界 你懂吗 |
[13:53] | Now, our boys are Greek. | 我们的孩子是希腊人 |
[13:58] | They need the rights that go with that. | 他们需要正式身分 |
[14:01] | Stay hidden while we work this out. | 等我们想出办法前 继续躲着吧 |
[14:04] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[14:09] | Wait, Ms. Pantazis? | 慢着 潘塔兹丝小姐 |
[14:12] | The longer we stay hidden, the more likely we get caught. | 我们躲得愈久 就愈有可能被抓 |
[14:15] | We just want to do the right thing. | 我们只是想做对的事 |
[14:18] | You can file for asylum status. | 你们可以提出庇护申请 |
[14:20] | Asylum? No, no, we are immigrants, not refugees. | 庇护 不 不 我们是移民 不是难民 |
[14:25] | There was no war where we came from. | 我们的家乡没有战争 |
[14:27] | If there was, we’d be refugees, but there wasn’t. | 如果有 我们就是难民 但没有 |
[14:29] | Then find legal work. | 那就去找正当工作 |
[14:30] | Stop using temp agencies. | 别再利用人力仲介了 |
[14:32] | Find a job that puts you on payroll and gets you a Social Security number. | 找个能把你放上工资名单的工作 让你得到社会安全号码 |
[14:36] | That will qualify you for a work permit. | 这样你就有资格拿到工作许可证 |
[14:39] | You can open a bank account. | 就能开个银行帐号 |
[14:40] | We can take all that and present a strong residency application, hmm? | 我们就能拿这些文档 名正言顺地申请居留证明 |
[14:45] | Ms. Pantazis, | 潘塔兹丝小姐 |
[14:47] | no one will give us a payroll job without legal residency. | 没有合法居留证明 没人会给我们有工资的工作 |
[14:51] | And no one will give us residency without a payroll job. | 没有有工资的工作 我们就拿不到居留证明 |
[15:08] | 2004年 | |
[15:09] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:11] | Maybe sunglasses. | 那就墨镜吧 |
[15:16] | Watch your brother, eh? | 看好你的弟弟 |
[15:21] | You’re not buying for you, Gianni. | 这不是买来自己戴的 扬尼 |
[15:23] | I know, but how will I know people will like it | 我知道 可是如果我一开始就不喜欢 |
[15:26] | and want to buy it if I don’t like it first? | 那我怎么知道人们会喜欢 还愿意买下来呢 |
[15:29] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得一点都没错 |
[15:30] | You have to believe in what you sell. | 你得对自己卖的商品有信心 |
[15:34] | But how about you keep this one for you, huh? | 不过这副墨镜你就自己留着吧 |
[15:38] | We buy only what we can sell. | 我们只会买能卖的东西 |
[15:41] | Sunglasses are good. Watches and… | 墨镜很不错 手表和 |
[15:44] | Alex, Kostas, these rosary beads sell very well. | 艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 这些玫瑰念珠卖得很好 |
[15:51] | Hi, would you like a… | 嗨 你要不要买 |
[15:54] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[15:56] | Anyone? Anyone? | 要吗 要吗 |
[16:00] | All right. | 好 |
[16:06] | They won’t stop for me. | 他们都不理我 |
[16:07] | They won’t even look at me. | 连看都不看我一眼 |
[16:09] | Let me teach you something. | 我来教你几招 |
[16:10] | The direct approach might not work for you. | 直接兜售或许不适合你 |
[16:12] | You’re not as handsome as me. | 你又没我帅 |
[16:14] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Trust your big brother. | 慢着 慢着 相信你的大哥 |
[16:18] | You can’t accept no. | 你不能接受拒绝 |
[16:19] | No means maybe. | 拒绝代表有希望 |
[16:20] | You’re not selling this. You’re selling you. | 你卖的不是墨镜 而是你 |
[16:22] | You have to find out what each person is interested in. | 你得找到每个人感兴趣的地方 |
[16:25] | My brother sells the best sunglasses in Greece! | 我的兄弟卖的是全希腊最棒的墨镜 |
[16:34] | For you, two euros. Just two euro. | 你要的话 二欧元 二欧元就好 |
[16:37] | Alex, Kostas, stay closer. | 艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 别走远 |
[16:49] | -Look at this. -Where did you get all of this? | -快看 -你们去哪弄来的 |
[16:51] | -We sold all our stuff. -All of it? | -我们全都卖光光了 -全部 |
[16:53] | -Yes. -Where’s your hat? | -没错 -你的帽子呢 |
[16:54] | -I sold that too. -Oh, my goodness. | -我也卖掉了 -天啊 |
[16:58] | Mama, police! | 妈妈 警察来了 |
[17:07] | -Ugo, leave it. -We can’t leave all this! | -乌戈 别管了 -不能通通留在这里 |
[17:09] | Rotimi, grab Kostas! | 罗蒂米 去抱柯斯塔斯 |
[17:15] | Mom! | 妈 |
[17:16] | Ugo! Rotimi! | 乌戈 罗蒂米 |
[18:05] | I am winning! | 我要赢了 |
[18:07] | Right. You click it now. | 好 你现在点击它 |
[18:11] | Mama, I can’t see! Thano’s going to score! | 妈 你挡到我了 萨纳快得分了 |
[18:13] | Sorry, Ugo. | 抱歉 乌戈 |
[18:14] | He’s gonna score anyway. | 反正他还是会得分的 |
[18:20] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[18:27] | -My boys! -Papa! | -孩子们 -爸爸 |
[18:30] | -Oh, yeah? -Papa! | -要较量一下吗 -爸爸 |
[18:31] | Four to one! I will defeat you all. | 四打一 我会打败你们所有人 |
[18:33] | I will defeat you all. | 我会打败你们所有人 |
[18:34] | Oh, no! I grossly misjudged the situation. | 糟了 我严重误判情势了 |
[18:40] | Okay, let me go and say hello and goodbye to Mommy. | 好吧 让我跟妈咪打招呼和道别 |
[18:46] | -I need the ball! Now! -Mommy. | -我要玩球 快给我 -妈咪 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:50] | You bought a soccer ball? | 你买了一颗足球 |
[18:52] | Eh, the old one burst. | 旧的那颗破了 |
[18:56] | I need to buy groceries. | 我得买日常用品 |
[18:58] | We also have to pay rent. | 我们还得付房租 |
[18:59] | Bamidele wants it today. | 巴密帝利今天就要 |
[19:00] | Ah. Don’t worry. I didn’t spend too much. | 别担心 我没花太多钱 |
[19:05] | I promise. | 我是说真的 |
[19:10] | Are you going to tell them they can’t have it? Hmm? | 你能狠得下心跟他们说 他们不能拥有足球吗 |
[19:12] | -Pass it. -Pass it. Pass it! Pass it! | -传过来 -传过来 传过来 |
[19:15] | Pass it! | 传过来 |
[19:17] | Pass it! Pass it! | 传过来 传过来 |
[19:19] | -I’ll shop smart. We’ll be okay. -Pass to me! Pass to me! | -我会节省花费 没事的 -传给我 传给我 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | I have to go to work now. I’ll be late. | 我得去上班了 不然会迟到 |
[19:26] | -I’ll miss you. -Pass to me. Pass it to me. | -我会想念你的 -传给我 快传给我 |
[19:31] | -Ow! -No ball in the house, Kostas. | 在家不准踢球 柯斯塔斯 |
[19:33] | I made plantain and yam for the boys. | 我有为孩子们准备好芭蕉和蕃薯 |
[19:36] | Bye, my babies. | 再见 我的宝贝们 |
[19:53] | Thano, I’m open! | 萨纳 可以传给我 |
[19:56] | -Control it. -I’m open! | -把球控制好 -可以传给我 |
[19:57] | Now, Thanasis, pass to Giannis. Pass it. Pass the ball! | 萨纳西斯 传给扬尼斯 快传球 |
[20:03] | Goal! | 射门得分 |
[20:05] | See? Should’ve listened to your coach. Huh? | 瞧 应该要听教练的话 |
[20:07] | I could have scored! | 我原本可以得分的 |
[20:09] | Is it called Thanasis-ball? You have a whole team! Huh? | 这叫萨纳西斯球赛吗 你有一整个队伍 |
[20:13] | Ugo was in a better position to score. | 乌戈在比较好的得分位置 |
[20:15] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:16] | If one man scores, the whole team scores. It doesn’t have to be you. | 一个人得分 全队就得分 成功不必在你 |
[20:19] | Thank you. Eh? | 感谢你 |
[20:20] | Listen to your teammate. | 要听你队友的话 |
[20:22] | One man scores, the whole team scores. Right? | 一个人得分 全队就得分 对吧 |
[20:25] | Are you ready to go again? | 你准备好再来比一场吗 |
[20:27] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -对 |
[20:30] | Come. Let’s score. | 快来 我们来得分 |
[20:31] | Where’s your team? You ready to score? Go over there. | 你的队伍呢 准备好要得分了吗 去那边 |
[20:34] | -Let me score! -Score, score, score! | -让我得分 -得分 得分 |
[20:36] | Goal! | 射门得分 |
[20:52] | 2007年 | |
[21:15] | Alex! Kostas! It’s time for a break. | 艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 休息一下吧 |
[21:20] | There you go. | 给你 |
[21:24] | You want plantain? Hmm? | 要吃芭蕉吗 |
[21:34] | Foul! Foul! | 犯规 犯规 |
[21:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:47] | Do you hoop? | 要斗牛一下吗 |
[21:48] | -Hoop? -Basketball. | -斗牛 -就是打篮球 |
[21:50] | Sure, we’ll play. | 好啊 我们来打一场 |
[21:53] | -What about Papa? -He can see us. | -爸爸怎么办 -他看得到我们 |
[22:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:07] | -Stop, stop, stop. -That’s a travel. | -停下来 停下来 -你带球走步了 |
[22:09] | -You can’t do that. That’s traveling. -It’s what? | -你这样不行 这是带球走步 -你说什么 |
[22:12] | Gianni, you got to keep bouncing it, bro. | 扬尼 你要不断运球 老兄 |
[22:15] | Keep bouncing it? | 不断运球 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:22] | Hey, hey, hey. | 给我 给我 |
[22:26] | The basket, man. | 去篮框那里 |
[22:28] | -Go put the ball in the basket. -Bro. Ugo. | -把球丢进篮框 -兄弟 乌戈 |
[22:30] | Put the ball in the basket. | 快把球丢进篮框 |
[22:31] | -Over here. -Shoot! | -在这里 -快投篮 |
[22:46] | Hey, hey, hey! Pass it. | 给我 给我 传过来 |
[22:54] | Tag. | 防守 |
[22:57] | Giannis. Thanasis. | 扬尼斯 萨纳西斯 |
[22:59] | Oya, second half now. | 来吧 下半场要开始了 |
[23:01] | You should come down to the gym and play. | 你们应该来体育馆打球 |
[23:03] | Youth club. It’s free. | 青年俱乐部 是免费的 |
[23:05] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[23:06] | Filathlitikos. | 菲拉斯蒂科斯 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | Welcome back to the top ten African basketball players. | 欢迎继续收看《前十大非洲篮球员》 |
[23:30] | And at number two from Cameroon and now living and playing in Greece, | 第二名是来自喀麦隆 现居希腊 也在希腊打球 |
[23:34] | Sofoklis Schortsanitis, known as Baby Shaq. | 素有小侠客之称的 索夫克里斯斯克塞尼提斯 |
[23:42] | Man, he’s like, “Is somebody here the Hulk of basketball?” | 他根本就是”篮球界的浩克” |
[23:48] | And at number one is the first pick of the 1984 NBA Draft. | 第一名就是1984年的NBA选秀状元 |
[23:52] | 休士顿火箭 | |
[23:53] | Hakeem Olajuwon from Nigeria. | 来自尼日利亚的哈基姆欧拉朱万 |
[23:54] | He was a soccer player and didn’t start playing basketball till five years ago. | 他曾是足球员 直到五年前才开始打篮球 |
[23:58] | Look at the footwork from Olajuwon. | 瞧欧拉朱万的步伐 |
[24:00] | Fake, baseline and he scores. | 假动作 底线而且他得分了 |
[24:02] | Hakeem the Dream, what a move! | 大梦哈基姆 真精彩的表现 |
[24:05] | -Oya, boys. Time for bed. -If he was the only player on the court, | -好了 孩子们 该上床睡觉了 -仿佛他是球场上唯一的球员 |
[24:08] | I could watch him play all night… | 我可以一整晚看他打球 |
[24:10] | Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 赦免我们的罪债 就像我们饶恕了得罪我们的人 |
[24:14] | Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. | 别让我们陷入诱惑 拯救我们脱离邪恶 阿们 |
[24:18] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[24:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:21] | And you. | 还有你 |
[24:23] | And you. | 还有你 |
[24:26] | And you. | 还有你 |
[24:27] | Oya, go to bed. | 好了 上床睡觉吧 |
[24:35] | -Good night. -Good night, Ma. | -晚安 -晚安 妈 |
[24:36] | -Good night, Ma! -Good night, Ma. | -晚安 妈 -晚安 妈 |
[24:41] | I wanna play again. | 我想再打一次篮球 |
[24:43] | You couldn’t even bounce the ball. | 你连运球都不会 |
[24:46] | And how would you know? | 你懂什么 |
[24:47] | Every time I looked over there, you were stuffing your face with plantains. | 每次我看向那里 你都在吃芭蕉 |
[24:50] | -Ooh, true. -We could see you. | -没错 -我们看得到你 |
[24:54] | The ball kept rolling through your legs. | 球一直从你的两腿间滚走 |
[24:56] | Well, you saw they didn’t get the ball, did they? | 你看到他们没拿到球 对吧 |
[24:59] | It’s called defense. | -小心点 -这叫防守 |
[25:05] | Filathlitikos is one hour, 20 minutes away. | 菲拉斯蒂科斯距离这里 有一小时二十分钟的路程 |
[25:08] | We’ll have to ride to get the bus, then change to the Metro. | 我们得骑车去搭巴士 再换搭地铁 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. Papa won’t like that. | 我不知道 爸爸不会答应的 |
[25:14] | And who’s going to tell him? | 谁说我们要跟他说 |
[25:17] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为何看着我 |
[25:20] | Listen, go after school tomorrow. Get home before he’s back from work. | 听好 我们明天放学后就去 赶在爸下班前回家 |
[25:24] | Yeah, and we can get back home before he even knows what happened. | 没错 我们能趁他毫不知情时赶回家 |
[25:27] | And I’ll come to make sure you get there safely. | 我也一起去 确保你们安全抵达那里 |
[25:29] | No, bro. Too little. | 不行 兄弟 你年纪太小 |
[25:32] | I’m growing. | 我正在长大 |
[25:34] | Listen, since this is a top-secret mission, | 听好 既然这是最高机密任务 |
[25:38] | me and Gianni have to scope it out first. | 我和扬尼先去打听一下 |
[25:40] | If it’s safe, maybe we’ll take you. | 如果没问题 或许我们会带你们去 |
[25:43] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[25:44] | I just grew. | 我刚又长大了 |
[25:45] | It’ll change to “maybe not” if you don’t go to sleep now. | 你再不睡觉 就会变成”或许不会” |
[25:47] | -I grew more! -Sleep. | -我又长大了一点 -快睡觉 |
[25:50] | You too. Sleep. | 你也是 快睡觉 |
[26:00] | Listen, Papa always talks about opportunity. | 听好 爸爸总是提到机会 |
[26:05] | What if this is it? | 如果这就是机会呢 |
[26:07] | The boy said it’s a big club. | 那男孩说那是大型俱乐部 |
[26:10] | If we’re good, maybe they pick us for their team. | 若我们够优秀 或许会被选进他们的球队 |
[26:13] | Basketball players can make money. | 当篮球员能赚钱 |
[26:16] | We can help Mom and Dad. | 我们可以帮到爸妈 |
[26:18] | You think you’re that good already? | 你觉得自己有那么厉害吗 |
[26:21] | If it’s to help our family, I will get that good. | 如果能帮到这个家 我会变厉害的 |
[26:43] | 我们投给希腊 希腊地区属于希腊人 | |
[26:45] | 我们想过自己的生活 移民者滚回家 | |
[27:03] | 佐格拉夫斯市立体育馆 | |
[27:19] | 希腊 | |
[27:23] | 休士顿 34号 | |
[27:25] | 勇敢无惧 | |
[27:35] | Gianni. | 扬尼 |
[28:00] | No wonder we’re in last place. | 难怪我们会是最后一名 |
[28:02] | We’re terrible. Completely 100% terrible. | 我们的状态很糟 简直糟透了 |
[28:11] | Who are these guys? | 那两个人是谁 |
[28:13] | You know these guys? | 你认识他们吗 |
[28:15] | They’re tall. | 他们很高 |
[28:25] | What…What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里有什么事吗 |
[28:30] | Uh, we’re…we’re here to play basketball. At the, uh…the…the free youth camp. | 我们是来打篮球的 在免费的青年营 |
[28:35] | Yes, we need it to be really, really free. | 没错 一定要是不能收钱的那种免费 |
[28:42] | Do your parents know that you’re here? | 你们的父母知道你们在这里吗 |
[28:45] | Uh… Our mom dropped us off. | 我们的妈妈送我们来的 |
[28:47] | She’ll be back later. She wanted us to do the…the free… | 她晚点会过来 她要我们做免费的 |
[28:50] | The free youth club. Yeah, I heard that. | 免费的青年俱乐部 我听到了 |
[28:52] | But we’re gonna need her signature before you can play. | 但我们需要她签字 你们才能打球 |
[28:54] | But she doesn’t know we’re here. | 但她不知道我们在这里 |
[28:57] | Gianni. Man. | 扬尼 别说了 |
[29:02] | -Where are you guys from? -Sepolia. | -你们来自哪里 -塞波利亚 |
[29:08] | Wait here. | 在这里等 |
[29:11] | Why did you have to tell him we’re from Sepolia? | 你干嘛跟他说我们来自塞波利亚 |
[29:13] | What did you want me to say? Ireland? | 不然你要我怎么说 从爱尔兰来的吗 |
[29:17] | All right, you can play for today, okay? | 好吧 你们今天能打球 懂吗 |
[29:21] | Go and line up over there. | 去那里排队 |
[29:26] | Move your feet! | 双脚动起来 |
[29:45] | Pass the ball! Pass the ball! | 快传球 快传球 |
[29:57] | Giannis, listen. | 扬尼 听好 |
[29:59] | Relax, man. Not too tight. | 放轻松 小子 别把球抓得太紧 |
[30:02] | Relax. Relax. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[30:06] | Just let it…let it fly. Like, like… | 让球飞起来 像这样 |
[30:09] | Break it. | 转动你的手腕 |
[30:13] | All right, never mind. Never mind. | 好吧 算了 算了 |
[30:15] | No, no, I try again. I try… | 不 不 我再试一次 |
[30:51] | I don’t have any work. I’m sorry. | 我这里没工作要做 抱歉 |
[30:54] | Well, if you ever need any work done, please call me. | 如果你需要人手 请打给我 |
[31:10] | Keep your head down, huh? | 低调点 懂吗 |
[31:12] | This neighborhood, it’s not safe. | 这个社区并不安全 |
[31:33] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿来的 |
[31:35] | We went to play basketball after school. | 我们放学后去打篮球 |
[31:37] | What basketball? | 什么篮球 |
[31:38] | Filathlitikos. They have a youth camp there. We… | 菲拉斯蒂科斯 他们有个青年营 我们 |
[31:41] | You went across town without asking me or your mother? | 你们没问过我 或是你们的妈妈就跨越市区 |
[31:43] | -Papa… -To play basketball? | -爸爸 -去打篮球 |
[31:45] | …Filathlitikos is one of the best teams in Greece. | 菲拉斯蒂科斯是希腊其中一个最棒的球队 |
[31:48] | The camp feeds the men’s team. It’s free. No questions asked. | 这个青年营专门培养男子篮球队员 是无条件免费的 |
[31:53] | Papa, the coach gave us this. | 爸爸 教练给我们这张单子 |
[31:57] | They said if you sign this, we can play every day after school. | 他们说如果你签名 我们每天放学后就能打篮球 |
[32:04] | What if they had reported you? | 如果他们举报你们呢 |
[32:07] | You disobeyed your father and took your younger brother with you. | 你不听你爸爸的话 还带弟弟一起去 |
[32:09] | -Papa, wait… -We did it together, Papa. | -爸爸 慢着 -这是我们的主意 爸爸 |
[32:11] | If we were in Nigeria, you both would’ve been beyond grounded… | 我们要是在尼日利亚 你们会受到比禁足更重的惩罚 |
[32:14] | -Papa… -…for a week. | -爸爸 -整整一周的时间 |
[32:15] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[32:24] | My friend, leave that basketball. | 小子 别碰那颗篮球 |
[32:35] | Let their punishment be a lesson, eh? | 你们要记取他们的教训 懂吗 |
[32:37] | Promise me never to disobey your parents. | 答应我绝对不能不听父母的话 |
[32:39] | -We promise. -Good. | -我们答应你 -很好 |
[32:50] | Can you imagine? | 你能想像吗 |
[32:55] | These boys are gonna kill me. | 真受不了这些孩子 |
[33:04] | Why are you reacting so crazy? It’s just a couple of hours after school. | 你干嘛反应这么大 只是放学后打几个小时的球而已 |
[33:08] | When they are at school, I know where they are, okay? | 当他们在学校时 我就能掌握他们的行踪 |
[33:11] | They come home, they’re with us. | 他们回家就跟我们在一起 |
[33:12] | We sell, we sell together. | 我们一起卖东西 |
[33:14] | Okay, this is only going to jeopardize that | 这件事只会毁了这一切 |
[33:16] | and distract them from getting an education. | 让他们读书不专心 |
[33:18] | Shebi, we always said we wanted to protect their childhood. | 我们不是说好要保护他们的童年吗 |
[33:21] | With coaches we don’t know giving us papers to sign, eh? | 我们不认识的教练 还给我们签文档 |
[33:24] | Now strangers watching them play? | 现在还让陌生人看他们打球 |
[33:32] | Don’t you remember when you used to play football? | 你难道忘了你以前会踢足球吗 |
[33:35] | We should let them play. | 我们应该让他们打篮球才对 |
[33:37] | They need to have fun like normal children. | 他们得跟正常的孩子一样玩乐 |
[33:39] | Vera, we cannot take this risk until we are all safe. | 维洛 我们不能冒这个风险 等我们安全了再说 |
[33:41] | I’m trying to keep this family together. | 我是在为这个家着想 |
[33:44] | I think about all of us too. | 我们都是在为这个家着想 |
[33:49] | All of the time. | 一直都是 |
[33:55] | Vera, I’m sorry. | 维洛 我很抱歉 |
[33:59] | Vera… | 维洛 |
[34:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:15] | Let these boys be happy. | 让这群孩子快乐一下 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[34:51] | You have to concentrate on this, man. | 你得专心点 小子 |
[34:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[34:59] | Gianni, stay back! Get back! | 扬尼 去后面防守 退到后面 |
[35:22] | Bring it in, guys. | 大家靠过来 |
[35:27] | Team Red, grab a ball. | 红队 拿一颗球 |
[35:29] | You’re gonna do it from basket to basket, guys. Okay? | 你们要做双向投篮 懂吗 |
[35:32] | Team Gray, you follow them, and I’ll time you. | 灰队 你们跟进 我会计时 |
[35:34] | -Eight seconds. -Eight? | -八秒 -八秒 |
[35:36] | Eight. | 八秒 |
[35:37] | Basket to basket. | 双向投篮 |
[35:39] | From defense to offense, under eight seconds. Okay? | 从防守到进攻 总共八秒的时间 懂吗 |
[35:42] | You leave the opponent no time to react when they turn the ball over. | 你要让对手在失球时没时间做出反应 |
[35:50] | Giannis, pass the ball! | 扬尼斯 快传球 |
[35:59] | That’s rubbish! | 烂透了 |
[36:02] | Pass and move! | 传球然后移动 |
[36:09] | Go, go, go! | 快冲 快冲 |
[36:11] | Bravo, Thanasis! | 很好 萨纳西斯 |
[36:13] | Good, Thanasis! Good. | 很好 萨纳西斯 非常好 |
[36:15] | Good job. Bravo. | 干得好 表现不错 |
[36:23] | Relax. You’ll get it. | 放轻松 以后你也可以的 |
[36:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:37] | Veronica, you are late tonight. | 维洛妮卡 你今晚迟到了 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry. I was at work. | 抱歉 我刚刚在上班 |
[36:44] | Hello, Francis. | 你好 法兰西斯 |
[36:45] | Stop crying. We haven’t even said “hello” back yet. | 别哭了 我们甚至还没和你问好 |
[36:49] | I can’t help it. I miss you. | 我忍不住了 我很想念你 |
[37:02] | Don’t use all the water, Ugo. | 别用光所有的水 乌戈 |
[37:04] | You always shower as if you’re washing all of Greece. | 你每次洗澡都洗好久 |
[37:07] | I’ll be quick. | 我会快点洗完的 |
[37:19] | Hey! The water’s gone. | -没水了 -糟了 |
[37:22] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[37:25] | I thought they gave us an extension to the end of the month. | 我以为他们会延到月底 |
[37:28] | There’s no water? | 没水了吗 |
[37:39] | I’ll call the water company. | 我会打给自来水公司 |
[37:55] | 小心 地板潮湿 | |
[38:27] | Good! Good! Good! | 很好 很好 |
[38:30] | Good! Good! Good! Good! Go, go, go, go! | 很好 很好 快冲 快冲 |
[38:34] | Bravo, Thanasis! | 很好 萨纳西斯 |
[38:40] | Easy. Take it! | 慢慢来 去投篮 |
[38:43] | Bravo! | 太好了 |
[38:47] | Thano! | 萨纳 |
[39:20] | He has put in a lot of effort, huh? | 他很努力 对吧 |
[39:26] | So what do you want for them? | 你对他们有何打算 |
[39:28] | I, uh… I want them to be the best they can be. | 我想激发他们的最佳潜力 |
[39:32] | Thanasis could play in the A-league. | 萨纳西斯可以打甲级联赛 |
[39:34] | Teams are asking about him already. | 已经有球队在打听他了 |
[39:36] | The national team maybe… | 国家队或许 |
[39:39] | National team? | 国家队 |
[39:40] | Yeah, why not? Who knows where he’ll end up? | 有何不可 说不定他大有可为 |
[39:44] | And Giannis, uh… | 至于扬尼斯 |
[39:47] | He’s getting better. | 他渐入佳境了 |
[39:53] | Takis, I know how this game is played. | 塔基斯 我知道这一行的运作模式 |
[39:55] | Football, basketball, it’s all the same. | 足球 篮球都是一样的 |
[39:58] | If you want to go pro, you start young, | 要当职业球员就得从小开始培养 |
[40:00] | and you hope the gods are smiling down on you. | 你会希望有神迹出现 |
[40:04] | And they don’t often smile. | 但这种事不常有 |
[40:07] | And if they do, our family will be exposed. | 若是真的出现 我们的身分就会曝光 |
[40:17] | Way to go, Gianni! | 干得好 扬尼 |
[40:38] | Feeling good today. | 今天状态不错 |
[40:40] | Hey, Thanos. | 萨纳 |
[40:43] | Look at them. Lookit. | 快看他们 快看 |
[40:48] | Hey. Show them who we are. | 让他们见识一下我们的厉害 |
[40:51] | Who wants this more, eh? | 给他们好看 |
[41:06] | 沃拉银行 两千欧元 萨纳西斯安戴托昆波 | |
[41:08] | That’s an advance for my signature. | 这是让我签字的预付款 |
[41:10] | Panarios, another C-League basketball club here in Athens, | 帕纳里奥斯 雅典的另一个C联篮球俱乐部 |
[41:13] | they saw Thanasis play, spoke to Takis. | 他们看到萨纳西斯打球 就去和塔基斯谈 |
[41:15] | They want him to switch clubs and play for their men’s team. | 他们希望他能转换俱乐部 效力他们的男子队 |
[41:18] | Is…Is Takis okay with this? | 这样塔基斯能接受吗 |
[41:20] | No, he wants me to stay. But he says it’s our choice. | 不 他希望我留下来 但他说选择权在我们 |
[41:23] | He knows we need the money. | 他知道我们需要钱 |
[41:25] | I told him I’m taking it for us. | 我说我要为了我们接受这个条件 |
[41:30] | I’m so proud of you, Rotimi. | 我很以你为荣 罗蒂米 |
[41:33] | Ugo, Ndubuisi, Emeka, your brother is leading by example. | 乌戈 恩杜布西 艾美卡 你们的哥哥以身作则 |
[41:37] | When one person in the family scores, the whole family scores. | 家里有人得分 全家就得分 |
[41:42] | That’s not how Papa says it. | 爸爸不是这么说的 |
[41:44] | When one person in the family scores, the whole family scores. | 家里有人得分 全家就得分 |
[41:47] | That’s not how I sound. | 我的口气才不是这样 |
[42:40] | Sorry, sir. This check’s no good. | 抱歉 先生 这张支票无法使用 |
[42:43] | No, no, no, that can’t be right. | 不 不 肯定搞错了 |
[42:45] | Sir, this is an official check from a basketball club. | 先生 这是篮球俱乐部给的正式支票 |
[42:48] | Please, try it again. | 请你再试一遍 |
[42:49] | I did, sir. It’s no good. | 我试过了 先生 无法使用 |
[42:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[43:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:24] | Takis says the club found out about our status and withdrew the offer. | 塔基斯说俱乐部发现我们的情况后 就收回条件了 |
[43:30] | Rotimi, I’m sorry. I really am. | 罗蒂米 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[43:52] | Tell Mom and Dad I’ll be out in a minute. | 跟爸妈说我马上出去 |
[43:57] | I’m okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[44:21] | They can knock us down. | 他们可以让我们失望 |
[44:24] | They can ignore us, insult us. | 也可以无视 冒犯我们 |
[44:27] | They can tell us we shouldn’t be here and call us names. | 他们可以赶走我们 侮辱我们 |
[44:33] | But they can’t stop us from getting back up. | 但他们无法阻止我们再接再励 |
[45:10] | National news now. | 现在播报全国新闻 |
[45:11] | Entry into Greece remains the preferred path | 进入希腊仍旧是数千名难民 |
[45:14] | for thousands of refugees escaping war, trying to find safety in the EU. | 为了逃离战争 并在欧盟寻求避难的首选途径 |
[45:20] | The Greek government is unable to curb the flow of these illegal immigrants. | 希腊政府无法控制这些非法移民的流动 |
[45:26] | It has led to a rise in anti-immigrant protests, | 导致反移民抗议活动逐渐增加 |
[45:29] | and violence directed towards them. | 并对移民有施暴的行为 |
[45:31] | The government is now convening a special council to decide… | 政府现在召开特别会议来决定 |
[46:08] | 尼日利亚 | |
[46:39] | I was going to do that. | 我正准备要整理 |
[46:43] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[46:48] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[47:02] | Why did you leave Francis behind? | 你为何把法兰西斯留在那里 |
[47:15] | He was too young for the journey. | 他还太小 无法长途跋涉 |
[47:22] | It was one of the most difficult decisions of my life. | 那是我这辈子做过最困难的决定 |
[47:29] | I’m still not sure if we did the right thing. | 我还是不确定这么做是否正确 |
[47:36] | We wanted to go to Greece in search of a better life, | 我们想去希腊谋求更好的生活 |
[47:40] | but we couldn’t get our Greek visa in Nigeria. | 但我们在尼日利亚拿不到希腊签证 |
[47:45] | So we had to find another way. | 我们得另谋出路 |
[47:49] | But it took many years. | 但这种情况已经好几年了 |
[47:54] | By then, Francis had been born. | 当时法兰西斯才刚出生 |
[48:01] | Your father and I spent many weeks discussing it. | 你父亲和我讨论了好几周的时间 |
[48:05] | We couldn’t take Francis because we’d heard stories about the European police | 我们无法带上法兰西斯 因为我们听说欧洲警察 |
[48:11] | treating even legal African travelers like they were criminals. | 就算对待合法的非洲旅客 也像对待犯人一样 |
[48:18] | The journey would’ve been too dangerous. | 这趟旅程对他来说太危险了 |
[48:24] | So we made our choice… | 于是我们决定 |
[48:28] | to leave him where it was safe. | 把他留在安全的地方 |
[48:34] | To bring him over… | 等到我们在希腊安顿好 |
[48:38] | as soon as we were settled in Greece. | 就会带他过来 |
[48:48] | We stick together. | 我们团结一心 |
[48:54] | But sometimes we need to sacrifice for the family. | 但有时候我们得为家族有所牺牲 |
[49:00] | Don’t cry, Mama. | 别哭 妈妈 |
[49:04] | Everything will be okay one day. | 总有一天一切会好起来的 |
[49:06] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[49:14] | God makes no mistakes. | 一切都是上帝的安排 |
[49:34] | Give it your all. | 尽你最大的努力 |
[49:39] | And then let God do his work. | 然后听从上帝的安排 |
[50:19] | Charles Adetokunbo with the ball. | 球来到查尔斯阿德托昆波这里 |
[50:21] | He fires. | 他把球踢出去了 |
[50:22] | Oh! It’s a goal! It’s a goal! | 射门得分 射门得分 |
[50:28] | 穆欣掠夺者 | |
[50:29] | The mathematical Charles Adetokunbo just scored again. | 神准的查尔斯阿德托昆波再度得分 |
[50:34] | Charles the man. | 查尔斯太了不起了 |
[50:36] | He did it. | 他办到了 |
[50:38] | He did it! | 他成功了 |
[50:52] | 阿德托昆波 | |
[51:05] | 安戴托昆波 | |
[51:10] | Thunder now to inbound. Up five. | 雷霆队现在要发边线球 目前领先五分 |
[51:13] | Trying to work the ball inside. Nothing there. | 试着把球传给靠近篮网的队友 但没成功 |
[51:17] | The dish off the down screen to Durant. | 传球给正在牵制防守的杜兰特 |
[51:22] | And he hits it. | 而他把球投进篮框了 |
[51:27] | 耐吉气垫鞋 | |
[51:28] | I got this for you boys, huh? | 我买了这个给你们 |
[51:30] | Since you wore out the pair you were sharing. | 你们已经把一起穿的球鞋穿坏了 |
[51:36] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[51:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:43] | You worked hard. | 你们很努力 |
[51:46] | You’ve shown commitment. | 而且十分投入 |
[51:50] | You earned it. | 这是你们应得的 |
[51:53] | Let’s go break them in. | 我们去试穿新鞋吧 |
[51:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[51:55] | Uh-uh. In this rain? | 不会吧 在这种雨天 |
[51:58] | -Yes. -Yes. | -对 -对 |
[52:01] | Four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[52:04] | It’s okay. We’ll go again. | 没关系 我们再来一遍 |
[52:12] | Chin up, huh? | 继续练习 |
[52:24] | That’s why we fall. We fall to get back up. | 所以我们才会跌倒 就是为了站起来 |
[52:37] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Shake it off, huh? Come back. | 没关系 没关系 别在意 找回状态 |
[52:41] | It’s not where you start. It’s where you finish. | 起点不重要 重要的是终点 |
[52:46] | The company has put me on the payroll. | 公司把我放上工资名单了 |
[52:48] | They’re sending me checks every week. | 他们每周都会寄支票给我 |
[52:50] | And they’re making Social Security contributions. | 他们有做社会安全缴款 |
[52:52] | Which I can’t claim until I’m legal, but, uh… | 这要等到我获得合法身分才能取得 但 |
[53:00] | This qualifies for work permit, right? | 这样就能申请工作许可证了吧 |
[53:04] | You’re a janitor? | 你是工友 |
[53:06] | Yes, I’m the janitor. | 对 我是工友 |
[53:14] | This isn’t something we can build a residency application from. | 我们无法为这种工作申请居留证明 |
[53:19] | You said “payroll job.” | 你明明是说”有工资的工作” |
[53:21] | I meant a real job. | 我是说真正的工作 |
[53:24] | Ms. Pantazis, this is a real job. | 潘塔兹丝小姐 这就是真正的工作 |
[53:26] | Something that requires skill. | 我指的是需要技能的工作 |
[53:29] | I thought it’d be obvious. | 这应该很好懂吧 |
[53:31] | Skill? | 技能 |
[53:34] | I’m sorry, Ms. Pantazis. What exactly is it you do here? | 恕我失礼 潘塔兹丝小姐 你到底是来做什么的 |
[53:41] | You sit there and…and you… | 你坐在这里 |
[53:42] | y-you give us advice, and nothing ever gets done. | 给我们意见 却没有一件事能办成 |
[53:53] | The government is never going to give us residency, are they? | 政府不打算给我们居留证明 对吧 |
[53:58] | They are more concerned with keeping people out. | 他们更关心的是把人赶出去 |
[54:05] | Keeping people out. | 把人赶出去 |
[54:10] | Ms. Pantazis, did you know that the Greek civilization has its roots in Africa? | 潘塔兹丝小姐 你知道希腊文明是源于非洲吗 |
[54:16] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[54:17] | Zeus and Shango, the Yoruba God of lightning and thunder… | 宙斯和约鲁巴闪电雷神的尚戈 |
[54:23] | they are the same. | 他们都是一样的 |
[54:24] | We can’t mess this up or you’ll end up on the government’s radar and deported. | 我们得照规矩来 不然你会被政府盯上和驱逐出境 |
[55:10] | Giannis, you’re starting today. I need you to step up. | 扬尼斯 今天就要开始了 我要你加把劲 |
[55:26] | 安戴托昆波 | |
[55:34] | 地主队40分 客队60分 | |
[55:37] | Pass, pass, pass! | 传球 传球 |
[55:39] | Hey, move! Easy. | 动起来 别急 |
[55:42] | Come on, man. | 拜托一下 老兄 |
[55:47] | Pressure. Pressure. | 施压 施压 |
[55:49] | Hands, Gianni! Hands! | 把手举起来 扬尼 举手 |
[55:52] | Hands! | 把手举起来 |
[55:54] | Man, man. | 真要命 |
[56:03] | Gianni. | 扬尼 |
[56:08] | Give it up, blackie. You suck. | 放弃吧 黑佬 你打得烂透了 |
[56:30] | Chairman. | 老大 |
[56:44] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[56:49] | Why do they hate us so much? | 他们为何这么讨厌我们 |
[56:59] | Ugo, racists are ignorant. | 乌戈 种族主义者很无知 |
[57:04] | Afraid of anything and anybody different. | 他们害怕那些与众不同的人事物 |
[57:09] | Son, this country has given us free education. | 孩子 这个国家给予我们免费的教育 |
[57:13] | Jobs. Freedom. | 工作 自由 |
[57:16] | The rest we’ll sort out for ourselves. | 剩下的就得靠我们自己了 |
[57:20] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[57:26] | Did he make a miraculous shot? Yes. | 超神投篮 没错 |
[57:28] | Has he ever done it before? You bet he has. | 他之前有做过吗 当然有 |
[57:30] | Will he ever do it again? Time and time again. | 他愿意再来一次吗 一次又一次 |
[57:35] | 网吧 时间到 付费继续 | |
[58:25] | 2011年 | |
[58:33] | 你们只能再住两周的时间 | |
[58:35] | -Now, we’ll get the rest to you next week. -No. | -我们下周会把剩下的钱给你 -不 |
[58:39] | 你们欠我之前的租金 小姐 | |
[58:43] | Shebi work has been slow. | 你要知道工作没什么进展 |
[58:45] | Or you been spending all your money on your boys’ basketball. | 还是你们把所有的钱都拿去给儿子打篮球 |
[58:50] | I get plenty people who will want take this place from you, and they pay on time. | 有很多人想租走这间房子 还会准时付房租 |
[59:12] | Is that you? Huh? Huh? | 是你吗 |
[59:20] | Okay. I know that face. | 好 我懂你的表情 |
[59:22] | Don’t say one word. | 别说半句话 |
[59:26] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[59:28] | Okay. Stavros’s cousin owns a garage. | 史达弗罗斯的表亲有一间修车厂 |
[59:31] | Okay, it just need a new battery. | 它只要换上新电池就能开 |
[59:33] | Brake pads, oil change, carburetor. Hmm? | 煞车片 换汽油 化油器 |
[59:37] | I fixed it. | 我都搞定了 |
[59:40] | We can’t afford to buy a new car. We need to pay this month’s rent. | 我们买不起一辆新车 还得付这个月的房租 |
[59:44] | Vera, listen to me. We only have 500 euros. | 维洛 听我说 我们只有五百欧元 |
[59:48] | But with a car, we can go out of town, huh? | 但有车的话 我们能出城 对吧 |
[59:52] | Sell to tourists. | 向观光客兜售 |
[59:54] | We’ll be the only ones there, huh? | 到时候那里就只有我们卖东西 |
[1:00:01] | Why don’t you take me for a ride? | 那你带我去兜风吧 |
[1:00:20] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:00:31] | Well, at least he can hit a jumper now. | 至少他现在能跳投得分了 |
[1:00:35] | All right. | 很好 |
[1:00:37] | We’re gonna be good this year. | 今年我们一定能表现得很好 |
[1:00:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:48] | Thano! | 萨纳 |
[1:00:51] | All right! Go. | 漂亮 加油 |
[1:00:55] | Watch out! Good! | 小心 很好 |
[1:00:58] | Thano, bud, go! | 萨纳 小子 快冲 |
[1:01:05] | Thano, keep your feet light. | 萨纳 脚步再轻快一点 |
[1:01:10] | All right! That’s why we’re working all week, man. | 漂亮 这一整周的心血没白费 |
[1:01:12] | That’s why we working. | 付出是值得的 |
[1:01:14] | Thanasis is a star. | 萨纳西斯是明日之星 |
[1:01:17] | Yeah. Good, good, good, good. Go. Go, go, go. Nice. | 很好 非常好 非常好 加油 加油 很好 |
[1:01:21] | Hands! Hands! Hands! Thano. Pressure. Giannis, pressure! | 把手举起来 萨纳 快施压 扬尼斯 快施压 |
[1:01:26] | Hands! | 把手举起来 |
[1:01:28] | Block it! | 快防守 |
[1:01:31] | Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! | 快去防守 快去防守 |
[1:01:34] | And look at Giannis. | 快看扬尼斯 |
[1:01:42] | -Yes! -Yeah! | -很好 -赞啦 |
[1:01:44] | Go! | 加油 |
[1:01:46] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[1:01:48] | He has potential. | 他有潜力 |
[1:01:51] | Pressure, Giannis, pressure! | 施压 扬尼斯 施压 |
[1:01:54] | Go, go, go, go. | 快冲 快冲 |
[1:02:03] | 地主队70分 客队74分 | |
[1:02:07] | He’s leading the whole team. | 他在带领整个球队 |
[1:02:09] | Go, go. Come on. Two. | 快上 快上 快点 二号 |
[1:02:17] | You guys were hitting the ball, now this happens. Okay? | 你们急着抢球 结果现在搞成这样 |
[1:02:20] | Watch a little bit what’s going on! | 别那么莽撞 |
[1:02:22] | -Calm down. -Calm down? You calm down! | -冷静点 -冷静点 你才冷静点吧 |
[1:02:26] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:02:32] | Are you okay? Are you… | 你没事吧 你没 |
[1:02:34] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停下来 停下来 |
[1:02:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:02:38] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:02:54] | Gianni. Go. | 扬尼 快去 |
[1:02:58] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[1:03:01] | Lead the team. | 带领球队 |
[1:04:25] | They are as good as anyone, Paco. | 他们跟其他人一样优秀 帕可 |
[1:04:27] | And still, they have room to grow. | 他们仍旧还有进步的空间 |
[1:04:30] | No GM’s gonna take it seriously. | 没有球队经理会看上他们的 |
[1:04:32] | These guys are never gonna be able to play legally in the A-League. | 这些人永远无法在甲级联赛合法打球 |
[1:04:35] | -They don’t have papers. -You can get them papers. | -他们没有身分证明文档 -你可以为他们搞定 |
[1:04:39] | Look. I said I’d come as a favor to Mr. Gianakos, and I did. Okay? | 我说过我来是因为要还 吉亚纳柯斯先生的人情 我也做到了 |
[1:04:42] | They’re illegal immigrants, Haris. | 他们可是非法移民 哈里斯 |
[1:04:45] | Teams will get fined for signing them, and they’ll get sent back | 球队会因为签下他们而被罚款 只要一公开 |
[1:04:49] | to wherever they came from the moment it’s public. | 他们还会被遣送回自己的国家 |
[1:04:51] | They were born here. | 他们在这里出生 |
[1:04:55] | You don’t say. | 真没想到 |
[1:05:01] | Hi. I’m Haris Eleftheriou. | 嗨 我是哈里斯埃莱弗里俄 |
[1:05:03] | That’s Haris with one R. | 里是邻里的里 |
[1:05:08] | And Eleftheriou also one R. | 埃莱弗里俄的俄是俄国的俄 |
[1:05:14] | We scout players from the lower leagues to the A-League. | 我们在发掘球员 从较小的联盟一直到甲级联赛 |
[1:05:18] | Very few are good enough, but Giannis was incredible today. | 很少有人表现良好 但扬尼斯今天的状态超好 |
[1:05:22] | He has really turned the team around. | 他的确带领球队扭转比赛 |
[1:05:25] | Your friend didn’t seem to think so. | 你的朋友看来不这么想 |
[1:05:27] | Paco? | 帕可 |
[1:05:29] | He’s not my friend. | 他才不是我的朋友 |
[1:05:30] | H-He is one of the most powerful general scouts in the league. | 他是联盟里其中一个最有影响力的总球探 |
[1:05:34] | He can influence anybody and get any A-League team to pick up a player. | 他的地位举足轻重 能让甲级联赛球队挑选球员 |
[1:05:39] | But he is not my friend. | 但他不是我的朋友 |
[1:05:41] | If you think he’s good, why don’t you call the teams yourself? | 如果你觉得他很不错 为何你不直接打给球队 |
[1:05:47] | I’d have to rep them first. | 我得先成为他的代理人 |
[1:05:50] | Excuse us, Haris. | 失陪一下 哈里斯 |
[1:05:56] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[1:05:58] | Oya. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 好 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:06:07] | Sports agent. | 运动经纪人 |
[1:06:22] | So, you want to be my agent? | 你想当我的经纪人 |
[1:06:26] | If you’d have me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[1:06:31] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:37] | You won’t regret this. I promise you. | 你不会后悔的 我向你保证 |
[1:06:39] | I-I will break my back for you. | 我会为你卖命的 |
[1:06:41] | I’m going to start making calls right away. | 我马上就开始打电话 |
[1:06:44] | Hey, um, h-how many clients do you have? | 你手上有多少客户 |
[1:06:48] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[1:07:22] | Those are selling out. | 那些都卖光了 |
[1:07:23] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[1:07:55] | -How far? -It’s not working. | -怎么了 -门打不开 |
[1:07:59] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:09:06] | You could have called us. | 你应该先打给我们的 |
[1:09:08] | 慢着 慢着 我早就警告你们很多次了 | |
[1:09:11] | -We live here. -Oh, yeah? Pay the rent. | -我们住在这里 -是吗 那就快付房租 |
[1:09:16] | This is back rent, this month’s rent and next month’s rent. | 这是之前欠的房租 还有这个月和下个月的房租 |
[1:09:24] | Bamidele, look at those boys. They should be in bed. | 巴密帝利 快看这群孩子 他们应该睡在床上才对 |
[1:09:28] | You pull this again… | 你再这样乱来的话 |
[1:09:32] | I will not be as civil. | 我就不客气了 |
[1:09:34] | Next time, I will call the police. They’ll handle you. All of you. | 下次我会报警 他们会处理你们这群人的 |
[1:09:40] | My key. | 我的钥匙 |
[1:09:49] | All the teams said no? | 所有球队都拒绝 |
[1:09:51] | Paco was right. | 帕可说得对 |
[1:09:52] | Nobody wants to take the risk on undocumented players. | 没人想在没身分文档的球员身上赌一把 |
[1:09:56] | But there is a regional tryout we can sign them up for. | 但有一场区域选秀赛 我们能为他们报名 |
[1:09:59] | There will be major teams there and scouts from European teams. | 那里会有大球队和来自欧洲球队的球探 |
[1:10:04] | I can’t try out like this. | 我的脚伤成这样根本没办法 |
[1:10:09] | But Gianni can do it. | 但扬尼可以 |
[1:10:11] | European teams means international stage. | 欧洲球队就代表国际舞台 |
[1:10:16] | Everybody will see you. | 大家都会看到你 |
[1:10:22] | I guess this is it. | 这可是大好机会 |
[1:10:25] | But if we want the prize, we’re going to have to take the risk. | 如果我们想雀屏中选 就得冒个险 |
[1:10:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:10:33] | I’m sure. | 非常确定 |
[1:10:35] | You know I had a dream once too? | 你知道我也有过梦想吗 |
[1:10:41] | But it wasn’t meant to be. | 可惜不适合我 |
[1:10:49] | I’m going to do everything I can | 我要尽我所能 |
[1:10:51] | to make sure you have a fair chance at your dream. | 让你获得公平的机会去追梦 |
[1:11:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:46] | 2013年国际篮球总会区域选秀赛 | |
[1:12:48] | Hello! Hello! | 这里 这里 |
[1:12:49] | Yeah! | 很好 |
[1:13:09] | Defense! Defense! | 防守 防守 |
[1:13:11] | Crossover dribble. Come on. | 交叉运球 快点 |
[1:13:18] | We’re on the last play! | 这是最后一场了 |
[1:13:19] | I can’t watch. | 我看不下去了 |
[1:13:22] | I’m going to wait outside. | 我去外面等好了 |
[1:13:24] | Come and get me after. | 之后再来找我 |
[1:13:46] | Come on, Gianni. | 加油 扬尼 |
[1:13:48] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 很好 很好 |
[1:13:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:59] | Shoot it now. Shoot it. | 快趁现在投篮 快投篮 |
[1:14:21] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:28] | What happened? Is he okay? | 怎么了 他没事吧 |
[1:14:30] | He did it, Papa. | 他办到了 爸爸 |
[1:14:31] | He dominated. | 他称霸球场 |
[1:14:33] | He was amazing. | 他表现得超赞 |
[1:15:06] | We have one offer, but it’s a little complicated. | 有球队开出条件了 但事情有点复杂 |
[1:15:10] | It’s always complicated. | 哪次不复杂 |
[1:15:13] | Basket Zaragoza wants to sign him. | 萨拉戈萨篮球俱乐部想签他 |
[1:15:15] | Zaragoza? In Spain? | 在西班牙的萨拉戈萨 |
[1:15:18] | The Greek clubs are still a bit worried about his lack of papers. | 希腊俱乐部仍旧有点担心 他缺乏身分证明文档的事 |
[1:15:21] | The Spanish, they are more business-minded. | 西班牙人就比较有生意头脑 |
[1:15:24] | They are willing to take the risk. | 他们愿意赌一把 |
[1:15:26] | Haris, how on earth are we supposed to move to Spain? | 哈里斯 我们该怎么搬到西班牙去 |
[1:15:29] | We’re not even supposed to be in Greece. | 我们连待在希腊都很勉强了 |
[1:15:31] | They’ll secure a Spanish visa for Giannis, so he can relocate to Spain. | 他们会办妥扬尼斯的西班牙签证 他就能搬到西班牙 |
[1:15:35] | Also, they’ll make a 10% advance on a contract so you can have some money. | 另外 他们会预支10%的签约金 这样你就有钱了 |
[1:15:40] | What about my family? Will they get visas too? | 那我的家人呢 他们也会拿到签证吗 |
[1:15:47] | Uh, I can try to negotiate it. | 我试着跟他们谈谈看 |
[1:15:49] | We have to all be together. | 我们全家人一定要在一起 |
[1:15:52] | I will not leave my family behind. | 我不能丢下我的家人 |
[1:15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:11] | How long should it take him to convince them? | 他要花多久时间才能说服他们 |
[1:16:13] | It will happen when it happens. | 该来的就会来 |
[1:16:17] | Ugo. | 乌戈 |
[1:16:30] | Mr. Adetokunbo. | 阿德托昆波先生 |
[1:16:33] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:16:36] | It’s 5,000 euros just for you. | 这笔五千欧元是给你的 |
[1:16:40] | No questions asked. | 不需要任何条件 |
[1:16:43] | I can also get you Greek passports. | 我也能替你们弄到希腊护照 |
[1:16:47] | All I need is for Giannis to come with us to the office, | 只要扬尼斯跟我们一起去办公室 |
[1:16:50] | talk to a couple of major Greek teams I got lined up just for him | 跟我为他安排的几个希腊大球队聊聊就好 |
[1:16:53] | and forget about Spain. | 也别管西班牙球队了 |
[1:16:56] | What about Haris? Our agent? | 那我们的经纪人哈里斯呢 |
[1:17:01] | We don’t trust him. | 我们不相信他 |
[1:17:03] | Neither should you. | 你们也不该相信他 |
[1:17:06] | Look, Zaragoza has already made their final offer. | 听好 萨拉戈萨已经开出最后条件了 |
[1:17:11] | They’re not taking your family. | 他们不会带上你的家人 |
[1:17:13] | Haris is on the way, | 哈里斯就在路上 |
[1:17:14] | and he’s gonna bring you that deal and try to get you to take it. | 他会跟你们说开出来的条件 劝你们接受 |
[1:17:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:17:19] | Because I’m the number one scout in this country, and I have eyes everywhere. | 因为我是这个国家的第一球探 到处都有我的眼线 |
[1:17:26] | I made a mistake with you, | 之前是我有眼无珠 |
[1:17:28] | and I’m here to fix that. | 我是来这里弥补你的 |
[1:17:30] | You’re good. | 你很优秀 |
[1:17:32] | Giannis, you’re very good, but Zaragoza will not make you great. | 扬尼斯 你很厉害 但萨拉戈萨不会让你名留青史 |
[1:17:37] | I will. | 我会 |
[1:17:42] | This will guarantee your residency. | 这样你们的居留权也不成问题 |
[1:17:57] | Playing in Greece keeps the family together. | 在希腊打球的话 全家人就不会被拆散 |
[1:17:59] | It makes sense. | 这样行得通 |
[1:18:01] | Haris has to be part of the deal. | 哈里斯必须被纳入交易里 |
[1:18:03] | You heard him. They aren’t gonna make a deal with Haris. | 他说过他们不会和哈里斯进行交易 |
[1:18:05] | But we don’t even know this guy. | 但我们甚至不认识这家伙 |
[1:18:07] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:18:08] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:18:09] | I don’t trust him either. | 我也不相信他 |
[1:18:12] | We can’t just abandon people who’ve worked so hard for us. | 我们不能抛弃一个为我们这么卖命的人 |
[1:18:48] | Thank you for your offer. | 你开的条件我们心领了 |
[1:18:58] | You should reconsider. | 你们应该重新考虑一下 |
[1:19:01] | I can make sure no one signs them. Ever. | 我会让他们永远没合约可签 |
[1:19:05] | You think you can give us 5,000 euros, | 你觉得光凭你给的五千欧元 |
[1:19:07] | and we will sign any piece of toilet paper you give us? | 我们就会在你给的卫生纸上签字吗 |
[1:19:21] | You know, we can get you all sent back home. | 我们是可以让你们被遣送回家的 |
[1:19:24] | This is our home. | 这里就是我们的家 |
[1:19:51] | Let’s go inside. It’s cold. | 我们进去吧 外面好冷 |
[1:19:54] | That was a lot of money. | 那可不是一笔小数目 |
[1:20:12] | Guys! Guys! | 大伙儿 大伙儿 |
[1:20:14] | -Haris? -Guys, I did it. | -哈里斯 -大伙儿 我办到了 |
[1:20:19] | I did it. This is big. | 我办到了 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[1:20:22] | We’re going to Spain. | 我们要去西班牙 |
[1:20:23] | Yeah! I mean, no. No. | 对 我是说不对 |
[1:20:26] | They…They won’t take the family. | 他们不让家人陪同前往 |
[1:20:31] | You are going to the NBA Draft. | 你要去NBA选秀大会了 |
[1:20:42] | The NBA. | NBA耶 |
[1:20:45] | If you are risking it all, why not risk big? | 既然都赌一把了 干嘛不赌大的 |
[1:20:48] | I called a US agent I met last year, showed him the reel. | 我打给我去年认识的美国经纪人 给他看视频 |
[1:20:51] | He thinks Giannis is good enough to be considered by the NBA teams. | 他认为扬尼斯的表现 足以被NBA球队列入考量 |
[1:20:54] | So I put an NBA buyout clause into the Zaragoza contract, | 所以我就把NBA买断条款 放入萨拉戈萨的合约中 |
[1:20:58] | and Zaragoza agreed. | 萨拉戈萨也同意了 |
[1:20:59] | The moment Giannis signs the Spanish deal, | 只要扬尼斯签下西班牙合约 |
[1:21:01] | he becomes eligible for the NBA Draft in New York City. | 他就能参加纽约市的NBA选秀大会 |
[1:21:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:21:08] | If an NBA team wants Giannis, they can draft him for a fee. | 如果有NBA球队想要扬尼斯 他们可以付费挑选他 |
[1:21:12] | -And he never has to go to Spain. -Wait. Wait. | -他就不必去西班牙了 -慢着 慢着 |
[1:21:15] | But to go to America, he needs a US Visa. | 但要去美国的话 他就需要美国签证 |
[1:21:18] | I mean, the Greek authorities will know his status. | 希腊政府就会知道他的状况 |
[1:21:21] | How exactly is this better than going to Spain? | 这样哪有比去西班牙好 |
[1:21:22] | An NBA team will reunite the family in America. | NBA球队会让你们一家人在美国团聚 |
[1:21:28] | Why didn’t we go right to the NBA before? | 那先进NBA不就好了 |
[1:21:32] | There are only two routes to the NBA Draft. | 要进入NBA选秀大会只有两条路 |
[1:21:35] | Play for an American college | 为美国大学打球 |
[1:21:37] | or sign a contract with an international pro team. | 不然就是和国际职业球队签约 |
[1:21:41] | The Zaragoza contract means Giannis is eligible now. | 萨拉戈萨合约就代表扬尼斯现在符合资格 |
[1:21:46] | What if he doesn’t get picked? | 如果他没被选上呢 |
[1:21:47] | We will be exposed. | 我们的身分就会曝光 |
[1:21:51] | And Giannis will be without us in Spain. | 扬尼斯就不能跟我们到西班牙 |
[1:21:54] | But what if I do get picked? | 如果我真的被选上呢 |
[1:22:04] | How did you get into the country? | 你是怎么来到这个国家的 |
[1:22:07] | Um, w-we were born here. | 我们是在这里出生的 |
[1:22:10] | We both were. | 我们两个人都是 |
[1:22:16] | We’ve been up and down this building for weeks. | 这几周我们一直在这栋大楼跑上跑下 |
[1:22:19] | Forms, duplicates, countersignatures. | 表格 副本 附署 |
[1:22:23] | -Now, someone said to me that… -Is that… | -有人跟我说 -那是 |
[1:22:27] | Is that your son? | 那是你的儿子吗 |
[1:22:32] | He looks like he can really play ball. | 他打球看起来有两把刷子 |
[1:22:34] | He’s captain in his high school team. | 他是高中球队的队长 |
[1:22:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:22:37] | What position does he play? | 他在哪个位置 |
[1:22:42] | Forward. | 前锋 |
[1:22:43] | Forward? I’m a forward. | 前锋 我就是前锋 |
[1:22:46] | Small forward, but I can play point guard too. | 小前锋 但我也能当控球后卫 |
[1:22:51] | You know, only the best players are chosen to play forward. | 只有最厉害的球员才会被选中当前锋 |
[1:22:54] | Yes. You really have to show up. | 没错 一定要露两手才行 |
[1:22:57] | The way he’s positioned, holds the ball, he looks like he really works hard. | 他的站姿和握球方式 看得出来他很努力 |
[1:23:04] | -What do you think, Thano? -He looks like the real deal, man. | -萨纳 你觉得呢 -他看起来很有本事 |
[1:23:11] | You can tell all that from a photo? | 你们从那张照片就能看得出来 |
[1:23:14] | All we do is play basketball. | 我们全心投入在打篮球上面 |
[1:23:18] | That’s all we do. | 仅此而已 |
[1:23:20] | You must know how difficult it is for us to get to this place. | 你一定也晓得我们能来到这里有多不容易 |
[1:23:25] | All we need is a temporary visa, so we can return home to our family. | 我们只要一张临时签证就好 这样就能回到家人的身边 |
[1:23:29] | Only one of you has been selected for the draft. | 你们只有一个人被选进选秀大会 |
[1:23:32] | My mom says he can’t go without me. | 我妈要我陪他去 |
[1:23:36] | He’s young. He needs a chaperone. | 他还小 需要有人陪 |
[1:23:53] | Why don’t you stop marveling at that and help me pack? | 别在那里沾沾自喜了 快来帮我打包吧 |
[1:23:56] | They spelt my name the Greek way. Is that okay? | 他们用希腊拼音拼我的名字 这样行吗 |
[1:23:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:24:00] | We will always know our own name, huh? No matter how you spell it. | 我们永远都知道自己的名字 怎么拼都无所谓 |
[1:24:06] | They will know our name. | 他们会知道我们的名字 |
[1:24:17] | Haris, look after my boys, huh? | 哈里斯 替我照顾好孩子们 |
[1:24:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:24:26] | You are your brother’s keeper. | 你要照顾好你弟弟 |
[1:24:33] | I’ll pray for you. Good luck. | 我会为你祈祷 祝你好运 |
[1:24:38] | -Bye, Ma. -I love you. | -再见 妈 -我爱你 |
[1:24:42] | Come here. I love you. | 过来 我爱你 |
[1:24:56] | You’re gonna come back, right? | 你会回来的吧 |
[1:24:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:25:01] | I’ll bring us together. | 我会让一家人团聚 |
[1:25:04] | Francis too. | 还有法兰西斯 |
[1:25:09] | Come on. | 抱一下 |
[1:25:28] | 安戴托昆波 | |
[1:25:31] | 欢迎来到纽约 | |
[1:25:32] | Haris! | 哈里斯 |
[1:25:33] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[1:25:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:26:02] | Why does everybody honk all the time? | 为何大家按喇叭按个没完 |
[1:26:05] | Maybe it’s their way of saying, “Hello.” | 或许这是他们打招呼的方式 |
[1:26:08] | I love New York. | 我爱纽约 |
[1:26:10] | 纽约威斯汀饭店 | |
[1:26:14] | Let’s take the subway. | 我们去坐地铁 |
[1:26:20] | I got one right here! | 这里有一个 |
[1:26:24] | -Wow. -Hey, my man! | -哇 -老兄 |
[1:26:26] | It’s so big! | 好大喔 |
[1:26:30] | Good morning, my neighbors! | 早安 我的邻居 |
[1:26:51] | Phone is here. | 电话在这里 |
[1:26:52] | But don’t use it if you want to call home. It’ll bankrupt you. Use the Wi-Fi. | 不过别打电话回家 你会破产 用无线网络就好 |
[1:26:56] | If you get hungry, just call room service. They’ll bring you whatever you want. | 饿了的话就叫客房服务 你们想吃什么就有什么 |
[1:27:00] | I’m in the room across the hall. Knock if you need anything. | 我就在大厅对面的房间 有事就敲我房门 |
[1:27:02] | We’ve got a busy day tomorrow. | 明天我们有得忙了 |
[1:27:04] | We’ll go through our plans, and then we have a dinner with Nike. | 我们要讨论计划 还要跟耐吉的人吃晚餐 |
[1:27:08] | -Nike? -Yeah. | -耐吉 -对 |
[1:27:11] | Like shoes-on-my-feet Nike? | 是我鞋子上的耐吉吗 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah. We’re discussing them paying you to wear their stuff. | 对 我们要来讨论让他们赞助你们的穿着 |
[1:27:19] | -What? -Yeah. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[1:27:20] | Get some rest, boys. | 好好休息吧 小子 |
[1:27:29] | So, what you going to do first? | 你要先做什么事 |
[1:27:31] | Think I’m going to take the longest shower… | 我打算要洗这辈子 |
[1:27:39] | …of my life. | 最久的澡 |
[1:27:53] | A big night. A lot of angst, Jay. | 令人焦虑不已的重要夜晚 杰伊 |
[1:27:55] | A lot of anticipation for the 14 lottery teams, | 很多人都渴望进入这14支幸运的球队 |
[1:27:57] | and the big question, of course, | 当然最大的问题是 |
[1:27:59] | is who is gonna end up with the number one pick? | 最后谁会成为选秀状元 |
[1:28:01] | I’ve got Ben McLemore as the number one overall prospect. | 整体看来 我觉得班麦克蓝莫最有希望 |
[1:28:04] | Nerlens Noel of Kentucky. | 肯塔基州的诺伦斯诺艾尔 |
[1:28:05] | 杰伊比拉斯的最有希望球员 | |
[1:28:07] | Another guy who could very well be the top pick, if not the top prospect. | 若不照上述情况走 另一个人很有可能成为选秀状元 |
[1:28:10] | What about Oklahoma? Twelfth? | 奥克拉荷马市雷霆队如何 第12顺位 |
[1:28:11] | They said they love his tape. | 他们喜欢他在视频中的表现 |
[1:28:13] | Yeah, but they said that they also wanna send him back to Europe | 的确 但他们也说想送他回欧洲 |
[1:28:16] | for a few years to develop. | 再磨练个几年 |
[1:28:18] | Now, we could go top ten if we went that route. | 如果我们选择这条路 就能进十大 |
[1:28:22] | No, they have to keep him in the US | 不行 他们得让他待在美国 |
[1:28:24] | -and bring the family over. -Okay. | -并带他的家人过来 -好吧 |
[1:28:26] | Mystery man in the draft. Giannis Antetokounmpo. | 选秀大会神秘男子 扬尼斯安戴托昆波 |
[1:28:28] | 法兰的最佳国际球员 | |
[1:28:29] | -Bro, that’s you. -That would be great alphabet soup. | -兄弟 是你耶 -简直是美味的字母汤 |
[1:28:31] | But what he is, is 18 years old… | 但他只有18岁 |
[1:28:33] | Can you put him in an NBA game now? Probably not. | 现在就能让他到NBA赛场上吗 大概不行 |
[1:28:36] | And if he drops below 17, the likelihood of him getting picked is slim. | 若他的年龄在17岁以下 他被选中的几率很渺茫 |
[1:28:41] | He’s most likely going back to Europe. That’s how I see it. | 他最有可能会回到欧洲 这是我的想法 |
[1:28:43] | So out of the 30 teams, | 在这30个球队里面 |
[1:28:45] | our best shot is anywhere between the 11th and the 16th pick. | 我们的最佳机会是落在 第11顺位和第16顺位之间 |
[1:28:50] | That’s Philadelphia at 11. Boston, 16. | 费城76人队在第11顺位 波士顿塞尔提克队在第16顺位 |
[1:28:52] | Oklahoma, Dallas, Utah, Milwaukee between them. | 奥克拉荷马 达拉斯 犹他 密尔瓦基夹在他们中间 |
[1:28:54] | -So any team above 11 and below 16… -They’re saying I’m not good. | -高于第11顺位和低于16顺位的球队 -他们说我没希望 |
[1:28:59] | Giannis, don’t believe everything you see on TV, okay? | 扬尼斯 别相信你在电视上 看到的一切 懂吗 |
[1:29:02] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[1:29:04] | They’re saying I’m not even getting picked. | 他们说我甚至不会被选上 |
[1:29:07] | Listen, this is the NBA Draft. Anything can happen. | 听好 这可是NBA选秀大会 一切都有可能发生 |
[1:29:11] | Tomorrow, we work the floor. We meet the teams. | 明天我们要去拉关系 还要和球队见面 |
[1:29:17] | How soon can I get money for my family? | 还要多久时间我才能为我的家人弄到钱 |
[1:29:19] | If Nike take him, they can make an advance. | 如果耐吉赞助他 就会有预付款 |
[1:29:22] | Yes. They will get the money to your family immediately. | 没错 他们会立刻把钱汇到你家人那里 |
[1:29:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:29:26] | So it’s important that you sell yourself to them tonight. | 所以今晚在他们面前 留下好印象格外重要 |
[1:29:37] | How am I supposed to sell myself tonight? | 今晚我该怎么让他们留下好印象 |
[1:29:41] | The other players on TV, they’re famous, from big college programs. | 电视上的其他选手都很有名 他们隶属知名大学篮球队 |
[1:29:45] | That’s what Nike’s looking for. | 那才是耐吉想找的人 |
[1:29:49] | What do I tell them? | 我该怎么跟他们说 |
[1:30:07] | If Nike was to sign you, | 如果耐吉签下你 |
[1:30:09] | what do you think you would bring to our brand, Giannis? | 扬尼斯 你能为我们的品牌 带来什么样的风格 |
[1:30:11] | Other than your game, | 除了你在球场上的表现 |
[1:30:12] | what sets you apart from every other player tomorrow night? | 你跟明晚的那些球员相比 有什么独特之处 |
[1:30:22] | Tell them who you are. | 介绍一下你自己 |
[1:30:43] | I used to borrow my brother’s sneakers… | 我以前会借穿我哥哥的球鞋 |
[1:30:47] | because we couldn’t afford a second pair. | 因为我们买不起第二双球鞋 |
[1:30:52] | I would sleep on a mattress in the gym | 我会睡在体育馆的垫子上 |
[1:30:56] | so I could wake up and begin training without losing any time. | 这样我就能不浪费任何时间 醒来开始做训练 |
[1:31:08] | We’ve seen our parents forced to leave a child behind in one country | 我们看到自己的父母 被迫将孩子留在一个国家 |
[1:31:14] | to build a future for our family in another, | 并在另一个国家为我们的家人创造未来 |
[1:31:17] | not knowing if they would ever see him again. | 他们不知道自己是否能够再见到他 |
[1:31:23] | We have hidden from the police our entire lives because we were illegal. | 我们这辈子都在躲警察 因为我们是非法移民 |
[1:31:28] | Always from the outside looking in, in the country where we were born. | 我们总是用外人的角度 看着自己出生的国家 |
[1:31:35] | We work harder. | 我们愈努力 |
[1:31:38] | We run farther. | 就跑得愈远 |
[1:31:40] | And we are hungrier because we know the meaning of sacrifice. | 而且我们更渴望成功 因为我们懂得牺牲的意义 |
[1:31:49] | God has been watching over us. | 上帝一直在守护着我们 |
[1:31:52] | And God will reunite our family again. | 上帝会让我们家再度团聚的 |
[1:31:56] | I just have to play my part. | 我只是得尽我的本分 |
[1:32:05] | So… | 所以 |
[1:32:09] | …did you like him? | 你觉得他如何 |
[1:32:11] | We’ll talk after the draft. Good night, Haris. | 选秀大会结束后再说吧 晚安 哈里斯 |
[1:32:20] | 2013年NBA选秀大会 | |
[1:32:22] | 巴克莱中心 | |
[1:32:23] | 2013年选秀大会 | |
[1:32:26] | 费城76人队代表 | |
[1:32:27] | That Euro step was something else. | 那招欧洲步真厉害 |
[1:32:29] | You’ve got a lot of potential. | 你很有潜力 |
[1:32:31] | You, my friend, are gonna have a heck of a career. | 我的朋友 你的前途一片光明 |
[1:32:34] | The 76ers don’t need a small forward. | 76人队不需要小前锋 |
[1:32:37] | Well, he’s also a guard. | 他也是后卫 |
[1:32:38] | He’ll need work to get himself strong enough for that. | 这部分他还有待磨练 |
[1:32:40] | I need someone I can throw in immediately. | 我需要的是可以立即上场的人 |
[1:32:43] | You’re not giving us access? | 你不让我们见他 |
[1:32:44] | Guarantee you won’t send him back to Europe, and you’ll meet him. | 你先保证绝不会送他回欧洲 就能见到他 |
[1:32:46] | 奥克拉荷马市雷霆队代表 | |
[1:32:48] | He’s not ready for this league, and he’s got no papers. | 他还不够格打NBA 也没身分证明文档 |
[1:32:49] | -Utah doesn’t think that. -Utah’s yanking your chain. | -犹他爵士队可不这么想 -他们是骗你的 |
[1:32:52] | They don’t want him. We do. | 他们对他没兴趣 我们有 |
[1:32:53] | How about I pick him at 12? | 不如我在第12顺位选他好了 |
[1:32:55] | And there’s nothing you or Utah can do about it. | 这样的话你或犹他爵士队也没辙 |
[1:32:58] | Could you take me through what you’re doing here in the transition? | 你能说一下你在攻守转换时的情况吗 |
[1:33:00] | 密尔瓦基公鹿队 总经理约翰哈蒙德 | |
[1:33:02] | So, we’re supposed to turn defense into offense in eight seconds. | 我们原本应该要在八秒内转守为攻 |
[1:33:06] | But if I turn and power out, I can do it in five. | 不过要是我发挥实力 五秒就能办到 |
[1:33:09] | Our forward would’ve been intercepted here by their guards, | 我们的前锋在这里会被敌队后卫拦截 |
[1:33:12] | so I went with our center. | 所以我跟中锋合作 |
[1:33:13] | Faked a pass and switched up the rhythm. | 假传球然后逆转局势 |
[1:33:19] | You know anything about Milwaukee, Giannis? | 扬尼斯 你知道密尔瓦基吗 |
[1:33:21] | No, sir, but I would love to learn. | 不知道 先生 但我很乐意学习 |
[1:33:25] | Great. Good. Let’s go. Well, thank you so much. | 好吧 那就这样 非常感谢你 |
[1:33:29] | -Thank you. -Best of luck. | -谢谢你 -祝你好运 |
[1:33:30] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:33:31] | Thanks, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:33:35] | John. John. John, listen. | 约翰 约翰 听好 |
[1:33:38] | So what do you think? We have a shot at 15th? | 你觉得如何 我们有机会在第15顺位吗 |
[1:33:40] | Yeah, he’s a brilliant mind. The best I’ve seen in a long time. | 的确 他很聪明 我很久没见到这么优秀的人了 |
[1:33:43] | But he is far from finished, okay? | 但他还有很长的路要走 |
[1:33:47] | Um, it could be all season before he makes the team. | 可能要花上一整个球季才能当上正式球员 |
[1:33:49] | And his undocumented status, that’s a concern, to say the least. | 他没有身分证明怎么看都是一项隐忧 |
[1:33:52] | I’m not gonna lie to you guys. It’s risky. | 我就老实跟你们说了 这样很冒险 |
[1:33:57] | Have a good day, gentlemen. | 祝你们有美好的一天 |
[1:34:04] | Milwaukee would have kept him in America, right? | 密尔瓦基会把他留在美国 对吧 |
[1:34:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:34:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:34:14] | I’m gonna call Utah and Atlanta, see where they are. | 我要打给犹他和亚特兰大 问他们决定得如何 |
[1:34:18] | This isn’t just some kid getting drafted, Kevin. | 这不只是跟一个孩子被选中有关 凯文 |
[1:34:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:22] | He might never see his family again. | 他或许会再也见不到他的家人 |
[1:34:39] | Is there a chance I might not get picked at all? | 有可能所有球队都不选我吗 |
[1:34:43] | Hey, people come here all the time and don’t get picked. | 这里经常有人落得没被选中的下场 |
[1:34:47] | Dwight Buycks. Diante Garrett. JaMychal Green. | 德怀特拜克斯 迪安特加瑞特 贾麦可格林 |
[1:34:51] | They all made it to the NBA. | 他们都进了NBA |
[1:34:54] | It’s not where you start. It’s where you finish. | 起点不重要 重要的是终点 |
[1:35:02] | Excuse me. Sorry, sir. | 借过一下 抱歉 先生 |
[1:35:03] | Excuse me, please. Thank you. | 麻烦借过一下 谢谢 |
[1:35:05] | The 2013 NBA Draft preview. | 2013年NBA选秀大会预览 |
[1:35:10] | -Kostas, always running, running, huh? -Now it’s time. | -柯斯塔斯 你老是跑个不停 -时候到了 |
[1:35:12] | Fifteen minutes until the Cavaliers go on the clock… | 再过15分钟 直到骑士队做出决定 |
[1:35:14] | -You won’t see anything like that. -…and start the NBA Draft 2013. | -你这样什么都看不到 -2013年NBA选秀大会就会正式开始 |
[1:35:17] | Okay, I’ll watch. | 好 我会看的 |
[1:35:18] | Orlando and Washington sitting just behind. | 奥兰多和华盛顿就在后面 |
[1:35:20] | He has all the power of his mother’s prayers with him. | 他有他妈妈的祈祷力量加持 |
[1:35:25] | He’s his father’s son. He doesn’t know when to quit. | 他是他老爸的儿子 绝对不会轻言放弃 |
[1:35:30] | 2013年NBA选秀大会 | |
[1:35:31] | 2013年选秀大会 由州立农业保险公司呈现 | |
[1:35:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2013 NBA Draft. | 各位先生女士 欢迎来到2013年NBA选秀大会 |
[1:35:38] | Please take your seats. | 请就坐 |
[1:35:46] | Noel is gonna go first? | 诺艾尔会第一个被选中 |
[1:35:48] | He’s definitely going first. | 他绝对会第一个被选中 |
[1:35:49] | No. No, he’s too skinny. No offensive game. | 不 不 他太瘦小了 进攻很弱 |
[1:35:53] | Gianni, thank you for having my back. | 扬尼 谢谢你挺我 |
[1:35:57] | Family always sticks together. | 家人永远要互挺 |
[1:36:02] | It’s starting! It’s starting! It’s starting! | 开始了 开始了 |
[1:36:12] | Here to do the honors for 2013, | 隆重介绍2013年 |
[1:36:15] | the commissioner of the NBA, Mr. David Stern. | NBA总裁大卫史腾先生 |
[1:36:18] | Good evening, and thank you for that enthusiastic Brooklyn welcome. | 晚上好 感谢你们专程来到布鲁克林 |
[1:36:24] | Tonight is the culmination of years of dedication and hard work | 今晚对多年来付出心血和努力的 |
[1:36:29] | for the best young players in the world, | 全世界最优秀的年轻球员 |
[1:36:32] | as well as the family and friends who support them. | 和支持他们的亲朋好友来说 是一场重头戏 |
[1:36:35] | And I know the young men hoping to hear their names called tonight | 我知道这群年轻人今晚都希望 他们的名字被叫到 |
[1:36:39] | cannot wait to join the NBA family. | 迫不及待要加入NBA大家庭 |
[1:36:42] | So let’s begin. | 那就正式开始吧 |
[1:36:44] | The Cleveland Cavaliers select… | 克里夫兰骑士队选择的是 |
[1:36:48] | Anthony Bennett. | 安东尼班奈特 |
[1:36:54] | Welcome to the NBA Draft, gentlemen. | 两位 欢迎来到NBA选秀大会 |
[1:36:55] | 一 安东尼班奈特 | |
[1:36:57] | Anthony Bennett. | 安东尼班奈特 |
[1:36:59] | 诺伦斯诺艾尔 肯塔基州中心 | |
[1:37:00] | You saw the disappointment on Noel’s face that he wasn’t selected number one. | 诺艾尔因为没被第一个选中 而流露出失望的表情 |
[1:37:04] | The second pick. | 第二顺位 |
[1:37:06] | The Orlando Magic select Victor Oladipo from Indiana University. | 奥兰多魔术队选择的是 印第安纳大学的维克多欧拉迪波 |
[1:37:12] | Otto Porter Jr. of Georgetown University. | 乔治城大学的小奥托波特 |
[1:37:16] | Nerlens Noel from the University of Kentucky. | 肯塔基大学的诺伦斯诺艾尔 |
[1:37:18] | Ben McLemore from the University of Kansas. | 堪萨斯大学的班麦克蓝莫 |
[1:37:21] | Kentavious Caldwell-Pope from the University of Georgia. | 格鲁吉亚大学的肯塔维奥斯卡德维尔波普 |
[1:37:23] | Trey Burke from the University of Michigan. | 密西根大学的崔伯克 |
[1:37:27] | CJ McCollum from Lehigh University. | 理海大学的CJ麦凯伦 |
[1:37:36] | With the 11th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, | 2013年NBA选秀第11顺位 |
[1:37:41] | the Philadelphia 76ers select | 费城76人队选择的是 |
[1:37:44] | Michael Carter-Williams from Syracuse University. | 雪城大学的麦可卡特威廉斯 |
[1:37:51] | What even is a 76er? Seventy-sixes cannot play basketball. | 76人队算哪根葱啊 他们根本不会打篮球 |
[1:37:56] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没关系 别担心 |
[1:37:57] | We have five more picks including Utah. All the way down to Boston at 16. | 还有五个顺位 包含犹他 一直到波士顿的第16顺位 |
[1:38:01] | Oklahoma’s next at 12. | 第12顺位轮到奥克拉荷马 |
[1:38:05] | With the 12th pick, the Oklahoma City Thunder select | 在第12顺位 奥克拉荷马市雷霆队选择的是 |
[1:38:10] | Steven Adams from Rotorua, New Zealand… | 史蒂芬亚当斯 来自新西兰罗托路亚 |
[1:38:12] | This is crazy. I can’t take this. | 太扯了 我看不下去了 |
[1:38:14] | …and the University of Pittsburgh. | 以及匹兹堡大学 |
[1:38:17] | The Dallas Mavericks select | 达拉斯独行侠队选择的是 |
[1:38:20] | Kelly Olynyk from Kamloops, Canada and Gonzaga University. | 来自加拿大坎卢普斯 和冈萨加大学的凯利奥利尼克 |
[1:38:26] | The Utah Jazz select Shabazz Muhammad. | 犹他爵士队选择的是沙巴兹穆罕默德 |
[1:38:34] | It’s gonna be okay. Keep hopeful. | 一定没问题的 要怀抱希望 |
[1:38:36] | What if nobody picks him? | 如果没人选他呢 |
[1:38:43] | 密尔瓦基公鹿队 | |
[1:38:45] | Maybe they can find a first rounder who can help lift their spirits a bit. | 或许他们在第一轮就能找到 能稍微提振球队士气的人选 |
[1:38:49] | Fifteenth overall. | 全体第15顺位 |
[1:38:50] | Bucks, of course, having to rebuild their roster just a bit. | 公鹿队想当然得重组他们的球员名单 |
[1:38:54] | What about Milwaukee? | 密尔瓦基如何 |
[1:38:56] | Milwaukee hasn’t called me back yet. | 密尔瓦基还没回电给我 |
[1:39:02] | We see the clock has expired | 时间已经超过了 |
[1:39:04] | and David Stern about to announce the selection. | 大卫史腾即将宣布挑选结果 |
[1:39:50] | With the 15th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, | 2013年NBA选秀大会第15顺位 |
[1:39:56] | the Milwaukee Bucks select… | 密尔瓦基公鹿队选择的是 |
[1:40:02] | Giannis Antetokounmpo. | 扬尼斯安戴托昆波 |
[1:40:10] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:40:26] | 密尔瓦基公鹿队 | |
[1:40:29] | Yeah! | 赞啦 |
[1:40:33] | I told them! I told you! I told you! | 我早就跟他们说过 我早就跟你说过 |
[1:40:41] | Yeah, man! All right! | 太好了 小子 漂亮 |
[1:40:50] | Yeah, Kevin! | 赞啦 凯文 |
[1:41:06] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:41:18] | 这一家人在2014年 获得美国签证并搬到美国 | |
[1:41:23] | 公鹿队 34号 | |
[1:41:32] | Antetokounmpo. A very special night for him. | 今晚对安戴托昆波来说是很特别的一晚 |
[1:41:35] | His parents from right to left. Mother, Veronica. Father, Charles. | 他的父母从右到左 分别是母亲维洛妮卡 父亲查尔斯 |
[1:41:40] | Brother, Alex. And sixteen-year-old, 6’7″ Kostas Antetokounmpo! | 弟弟艾力克斯 和16岁身高6呎7吋的柯斯塔斯安戴托昆波 |
[1:41:45] | 扬尼斯以前和萨纳西斯共用球鞋 | |
[1:41:48] | 现在则是有个人的联名球鞋生产线 | |
[1:41:50] | 萨纳西斯在2014年加入纽约尼克队 | |
[1:41:54] | 密尔瓦基15分 纽约尼克18分 | |
[1:42:00] | 这一家人在分别25年后 终于和法兰西斯团聚 | |
[1:42:04] | 怪物 | |
[1:42:06] | 查尔斯在2017年离世 两年后扬尼斯获得首座最有价值球员奖 | |
[1:42:10] | I want to thank my dad. | 我想感谢我爸 |
[1:42:11] | 特纳电视台 #NBA颁奖典礼 | |
[1:42:13] | Obviously, you know, my dad is not here with me, but, uh… | 想必你们也知道 我爸没有在现场 但 |
[1:42:19] | Every day that I step on the floor, I always think about my dad, | 每天我一踏上球场 我总是会想到我爸 |
[1:42:22] | and that motivates me and pushes me to, you know, play harder. | 让我激励和督促自己要更努力打球 |
[1:42:27] | I want to thank my amazing brothers. You know I love you guys. | 我想感谢我很棒的兄弟 你知道我爱你们 |
[1:42:31] | I want to thank my amazing mom. She’s my hero. | 我想感谢我伟大的妈妈 她是我的英雄 |
[1:42:36] | When you are a little kid, you don’t see the future, right? | 你在小时候看不到自己的未来 |
[1:42:39] | And if you have a good parent, your parent sees the future for you. | 如果你有好的父母 你的父母能预见你的未来 |
[1:42:44] | And she always saw the future in us. She always believe in us. My true hero. | 她总是在我们身上看到未来和相信我们 我真正的英雄 |
[1:42:49] | 为了纪念查尔斯 家族成立了基金会 | |
[1:42:51] | 查尔斯安戴托昆波家族基金会 | |
[1:42:53] | 目的是资助在希腊和尼日利亚的计划 激励其他人达成他们的梦想 | |
[1:42:56] | 查尔斯安戴托昆波家族基金会 | |
[1:42:59] | 柯斯塔斯在2018年入选NBA选秀大会 | |
[1:43:02] | That is an awesome shot. | 这是相当了不起的画面 |
[1:43:05] | Kostas Antetokounmpo! | 柯斯塔斯安戴托昆波 |
[1:43:07] | 国王126分 湖人107分 | |
[1:43:09] | 亚历山大在NBA的G联盟打球 效力于暴龙905队 | |
[1:43:12] | 暴龙41分 威斯25分 | |
[1:43:13] | Another three from Alex. Got it. | 艾力克斯再来一记三分球 漂亮 |
[1:43:16] | 暴龙44分 威斯25分 | |
[1:43:17] | 湖人队 2019年到2020年世界冠军 柯斯塔斯安戴托昆波 | |
[1:43:24] | I’m so proud of him. | 我很以他为荣 |
[1:43:26] | 柯斯塔斯安戴托昆波的家人 洛杉矶湖人队 | |
[1:43:26] | -We love you so much. Congratulations. -We’re proud of you. We love you. | -我们很爱你 恭喜 -我们以你为荣 爱你 |
[1:43:31] | We’re extremely happy for you for bringing the first ring home. | 你能带第一枚戒指回家 我们为你感到非常高兴 |
[1:43:34] | Let’s get more rings, man. Let’s get more rings. Come on. | 我们再多拿几枚戒指 加油 |
[1:43:39] | Shot blocked by Antetokounmpo! What a block from Giannis! | 安戴托昆波盖了一记火锅 扬尼斯挡得真好 |
[1:43:50] | Giannis. Slam it! How about that? | 扬尼斯 灌篮成功 这招漂亮 |
[1:43:57] | Only the seventh player in the history of the Finals to have a fifty-point game! | 这是总决赛史上 在球场上拿到五十分的第七位球员 |
[1:44:02] | And that’ll do it! | 而且大势已定 |
[1:44:04] | The Milwaukee Bucks are NBA champions once again! | 密尔瓦基公鹿队再度成为NBA冠军球队 |
[1:44:07] | Finals MVP, Giannis Antetokounmpo! | 总决赛最有价值球员 扬尼斯安戴托昆波 |
[1:44:10] | MVP! MVP! | 最有价值球员 最有价值球员 |
[1:44:12] | MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! | 最有价值球员 最有价值球员 |
[1:44:17] | MVP! MVP! | 最有价值球员 最有价值球员 |
[1:44:20] | 以此纪念查尔斯阿德托昆波 1964年至2017年 | |
[1:51:02] | 王者之路 |