时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | – Holy mother of Jesus in a tank! – Oh, man. | -妈了个蛋啊 -老天 |
[00:54] | God. Sorry. I’m sorry. | 天呐 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[00:55] | Oh, don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[00:57] | Put some taps on your feet so I can hear you coming. | 走路出点声 好让我听到你来了 |
[01:00] | Well, you saw me last night. | 你昨晚都看到我了 |
[01:01] | I’m kinda surprised you’re surprised. | 我有点惊讶你居然会惊讶 |
[01:04] | It’s still shocking to find | 看到你站在白天的 |
[01:05] | you standing here in the cold light of day. | 冷光中还是有点震惊 |
[01:08] | Every day. | 是每天 |
[01:11] | Every… single… day. | 每 一 天 |
[01:14] | I’m here a lot, huh? | 我经常在这儿是吧 |
[01:16] | Sure, have a deviled egg. Somebody in my class can do without. | 行 吃个芥末鸡蛋吧 我的某位学生不吃也行 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. I tell you what I’m gonna do. | 抱歉 我来告诉你我打算做什么 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna stop by Maudie’s and get you a dozen mini quiches, | 我要去莫迪美式墨西哥餐厅给你买一打小乳蛋饼 |
[01:28] | ’cause I know you’re a vegetarian. | 因为我知道你是素食主义者 |
[01:30] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感谢 |
[01:34] | Oh, no! Where’s my cantaloupe I cut up for my class last night? | 不是吧 我昨晚为学生们切的甜瓜上哪儿去了 |
[01:38] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[01:41] | Oh, wait. You might wanna look at me. | 等等 可能真是我干的 |
[01:45] | Might be my Ambien eating. | 可能是我吃了安必恩药的结果 |
[01:46] | Isn’t it supposed to be Ambien sleeping? | 吃安必恩的结果不应该是睡觉吗 |
[01:48] | No, it’s great, I sleep… I also Ambien eat. | 对 那药可以助我入睡 也会勾我吃东西 |
[01:51] | I also order shoes online. | 我还上网买了鞋 |
[01:54] | I got these on Ambien. Four times. | 我这双就是吃完安必恩买的 四次 |
[02:00] | – I’ll pick you up at seven for sushi. – See you then. | -我7点来接你去吃寿司 -到时候见 |
[02:02] | And I’ll get you those mini quiches and a cantaloupe. | 我会顺便给你带乳蛋饼和甜瓜 |
[02:08] | I’m gonna have to put a lock on the refrigerator door. | 我要在冰箱门上安个锁 |
[02:11] | Why? He’s only here at night. And in the morning. | 为什么 他只有晚上在啊 还有早上 |
[02:14] | Sometimes in the afternoon. | 偶尔下午也在 |
[02:16] | Yeah, his grazing hours. He’s like a water buffalo. | 没错 正是他的吃草时间 他简直像头水牛 |
[02:20] | I just never know when he’s gonna pop up somewhere. | 我都不知道他什么时候会从哪里冒出来 |
[02:23] | And sometimes I like to walk around without a bra. | 而且有时候我喜欢不穿胸罩 |
[02:27] | Or shirt. Or pants. | 或上衣 或裤子 |
[02:30] | Don’t you think you’re going too fast with this guy, Guy? | 你不觉得你跟盖尔这家伙发展太快了吗 |
[02:33] | Are you ever gonna get tired of that joke? | 老说这个梗你不烦吗 |
[02:35] | No, no. | 不不 |
[02:37] | You know, at my age, I only have one speed. Break-neck. | 到了我这年纪 我只有一个速度 断头极速 |
[02:40] | Of course, I don’t call it that. Because it is a very real fear. | 当然了 我不会那么叫的 因为我确实非常害怕 |
[02:44] | But you’re going away with him. | 但你现在完全一颗心在他身上啊 |
[02:46] | You just signed the divorce papers. | 你才刚签了离婚协议 |
[02:48] | Before jumping in with both feet, | 在你奋不顾身地投入之前 |
[02:50] | don’t you wanna find out | 你就不想搞清楚 |
[02:51] | if this is just a rebound with this guy, Guy? | 你或许只是想借盖尔这家伙疗情伤吗 |
[02:56] | – I am getting tired of it. – You know, maybe it started off | -我开始烦这个梗了 -也许我们一开始 |
[02:58] | as a rebound thing, but… what’s wrong with him? | 的确只是为了疗情伤 但是 他哪里不好吗 |
[03:02] | No, I mean, tell me, what’s wrong with him? | 说真的 你告诉我 他哪里不好吗 |
[03:04] | Well, we know he Ambien eats, what else are we gonna find out? | 他一吃安必恩就吃东西 还需要别的缺点吗 |
[03:07] | He ate his friend. I mean, | 他还吃了他的朋友呢 |
[03:09] | we do know a fair bit about the darker side of Guy. | 我们算是相当了解盖尔的阴暗面了 |
[03:12] | – How much worse can it get? – Touché. | -再糟还能糟到哪儿去 -说得太对了 |
[03:16] | And you know what else? It doesn’t matter. | 还有你知道吗 那也没关系 |
[03:18] | I am so lucky to have somebody. | 我很幸运能有个男朋友 |
[03:20] | Do you know what most women our age are dealing with | 你知道我们这个年纪的大多数女性 |
[03:22] | besides sagging breasts and chin hairs? | 除了胸部下垂和下巴长毛还有什么苦恼吗 |
[03:24] | Men who date younger women | 男人喜欢找年轻点的女人 |
[03:25] | because they don’t have sagging breasts and chin hairs. | 因为她们胸部不下垂 下巴也不长毛 |
[03:29] | – Are you trying to tell me something? – Yes. | -你是想跟我说什么吗 -对 |
[03:31] | That I have somebody that doesn’t care about that stuff. | 那就是我男朋友不在乎这些 |
[03:34] | He appreciates my maturity and my wisdom. | 他欣赏我的成熟和智慧 |
[03:37] | Well, fine. Do what you want. | 好吧 随你的意吧 |
[03:40] | But your boyfriend owes me $900 in cheese. | 但你男朋友欠我900块奶酪钱 |
[03:46] | I feel dirty. | 我觉得不光彩 |
[03:47] | Look, Jeff and Peter are letting us taste their appetizers. | 听着 杰夫和皮特让我们尝他们的开胃菜 |
[03:50] | That’s all. No one’s making any commitments. | 仅此而已 不需要承诺什么的 |
[03:52] | But we should tell Diane that we’re tasting | 但我们应该告诉黛安 我们要尝试 |
[03:54] | other people’s appetizers for our wedding. | 别人家的开胃菜 作为婚宴备选 |
[03:57] | Caterers talk. | 宴席承办人很喜欢多嘴 |
[03:59] | We’re just tasting! It’s all above board. | 我们只是尝尝 非常光明磊落 |
[04:02] | But be honest. It’s a slippery slope. | 但说真的 这样很危险 |
[04:04] | If we like what we taste, we’ll make promises. | 如果尝过以后 我们喜欢上了 就会订约 |
[04:07] | And then we’ll sneak around behind Diane’s back | 然后我们就得躲着黛安搞小动作 |
[04:09] | until we find the courage to tell her it’s over. | 直到我们鼓足勇气告诉她一切都结束了 |
[04:11] | It’ll be the last 20 years all over again! With crab cakes! | 过去的20年又重演了 这次还有蟹饼 |
[04:17] | Sol, I’m answering the door. | 索尔 我去开门 |
[04:20] | And if we love Jeff and Peter’s appetizers more than Diane’s, | 如果杰夫和皮特的开胃菜比黛安的更合我们胃口 |
[04:23] | – then I will call her myself. – Yes, you will. | -我就亲自打电话告诉她 -好 你打 |
[04:27] | But do you think she’ll still like us? | 但你觉得她还会喜欢我们吗 |
[04:29] | No, but we have enough friends. | 不会 但我们的朋友也够多了 |
[04:35] | I have fond memories of this doorway. | 我对于这扇门有一些美好的回忆 |
[04:42] | Well, just so you know, I, uh… | 就是说一句…我… |
[04:46] | I… I… I met a man actually. | 我…我认识了个人 |
[04:49] | He’s-he’s a boyfriend. My boyfriend. | 他是个男朋友 我男朋友 |
[04:53] | You know, we had that talk, and-and… you know, it’s very… | 我们聊过之后 非常… |
[04:56] | we’re-we’re-we’re committed. | 我们是认真的 |
[04:59] | I’m happy for you. I just came down to say goodbye. | 我为你高兴 我只是来道别的 |
[05:03] | – Oh, you’re– – leaving. | -你要… -走了 |
[05:07] | I’ll be keeping a low profile. Very low. Won’t be reachable. | 我会保持低调 很低调 让人找不到 |
[05:11] | – Where you going? – A bit south. | -你要去哪儿 -更南边的地方 |
[05:14] | Of San Diego? That’s… Mexico. | 圣地亚哥南边吗 那就是…墨西哥了 |
[05:21] | I’m happy that a man appreciates you. You should be savored. | 我很高兴有男人欣赏你 你值得被好好对待 |
[05:49] | – Christ in a cab! – Oh, God! You didn’t see anything. | -我的老天爷呀 -天呐 你什么都没看到吧 |
[05:52] | Oh, really? It’s my hearing that sucks. My vision is just fine. | 是吗 我的听力有问题 我的视力可好得很 |
[05:57] | – Don’t look at me! – That is my student, Grace! | -别看我 -那是我的学生啊 格蕾丝 |
[06:00] | – It was nothing. – It’s completely inappropriate, | -没什么的 -真的非常不合适 |
[06:03] | practically sexual harassment. | 完全是性骚扰 |
[06:05] | What are you talking about? He’s a grown man. | 你在说什么呢 他是个成年人 |
[06:07] | Are there others? Did you go after Tito? How about Homer? | 还有别人吗 你对迪托下过手吗 荷马呢 |
[06:10] | It’s my job to protect them! | 保护他们是我的责任 |
[06:12] | It was just a little… goodbye kiss. | 那只是个小小的…告别之吻 |
[06:15] | Goodbye? When was hello? | 告别 什么时候认识的 |
[06:19] | It was the day of the earthquake. | 就地震那天 |
[06:21] | – What is happening in this house? – I don’t know. | -这房子是怎么回事 -不知道 |
[06:25] | Your boyfriend, who you’re practically marrying, | 你男朋友 你跟他都像已经结婚了一样 |
[06:27] | just left here. | 前脚才刚走呢 |
[06:28] | First of all, nobody’s getting married, | 首先 我们可没结婚 |
[06:29] | and second of all, I didn’t kiss Byron, he kissed me. | 其次 我没主动吻拜伦 是他强吻我的 |
[06:33] | What about the first time? | 那第一次呢 |
[06:35] | That one I might have participated in. | 那次我也许稍微有点主动 |
[06:37] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Honestly? | -你怎么没告诉我 -说真的吗 |
[06:42] | It never occurred to me. | 我从没想到过要告诉你 |
[06:43] | I mean, I didn’t think we were friends | 我当时不认为我们是 |
[06:46] | that told each other things like that. | 会跟彼此说这种事情的朋友 |
[06:48] | Oh, you didn’t. | 你不觉得啊 |
[06:49] | Well, no, not at the time. | 不不 那时候不觉得 |
[06:52] | Why, did you? | 怎么 你这么觉得吗 |
[06:55] | Not really. | 也不算吧 |
[06:57] | What about now? Are we friends like that yet? | 那现在呢 我们是那种亲密的朋友了吗 |
[07:00] | – Are we? – I don’t know. | -是吗 -我不知道 |
[07:04] | But I’ll– I’ll make some tea | 但是我要…我要泡点茶 |
[07:07] | and you’re gonna tell me everything. | 你要全部老实交代 |
[07:11] | I haven’t told a living soul about this. | 我都没跟任何活人说过这种事呢 |
[07:14] | I’m so honored. Okay, spill it, sister. | 我真荣幸 好了 快说吧 姐们儿 |
[07:20] | I came home, God knows where you were, | 我回到家 谁知道你上哪儿去了 |
[07:23] | and there was a man in the kitchen. | 厨房里有个男人 |
[07:25] | – Byron. – Yeah, he was sitting right there | -拜伦 -对 他就坐在那里 |
[07:27] | – eating a ham sandwich. – Oh, he loves ham. | -吃着火腿三明治 -他确实喜欢火腿 |
[07:30] | I have to admit, he is a looker. | 我必须承认 他长得的确很帅 |
[07:32] | I would not want to sexualize a student, | 我不想从性的角度去看待我的学生 |
[07:36] | but you’re welcome to, go ahead. | 但你可以 接着说 |
[07:38] | His eyes are really intoxicating. | 他的眼睛真让人陶醉 |
[07:41] | – Newman-esque, am I right? – A young Robert Shaw. | -动人心魄 对吗 -年轻版的罗伯特·肖 |
[07:44] | – Oh, yes! That’s it. – Yeah? | -没错 就是这样 -是吧 |
[07:45] | “The trouble with the shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. | “那条鲨鱼的问题在于 它有双死气沉沉的眼睛 |
[07:49] | Black eyes like a doll’s eyes.” | 像玩具娃娃那样黑洞洞的眼睛” |
[07:52] | “You got city hands, Mr. Hooper.” | “你是个权贵人物 胡珀先生” |
[07:55] | Not so much. Just tell me the story. | 别扯了 接着讲故事 |
[07:59] | It was daytime, and I had picked up the mail… | 那是白天 我刚把邮件取回来 |
[08:06] | Hi, what are you doing? | 嗨 你在干什么呢 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God, Frankie, it’s crazy here. There’s food everywhere. | 天呐 弗兰琦 这里太疯狂了 到处都是吃的 |
[08:13] | Jeff carved strawberries that look just like roses. Uncanny. | 杰夫把草莓雕得像玫瑰一样 太神奇了 |
[08:17] | Okay, but you’re not the only one that’s got stuff going on. | 好吧 但不是只有你碰到奇事了 |
[08:20] | There’s stuff happening here, too. Big stuff. | 我这边也发生了一些事 精彩猛料哦 |
[08:23] | What stuff? | 什么事 |
[08:25] | I’m just saying that major stuff is happening. | 我只是说或许这里正发生大事呢 |
[08:28] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[08:30] | If you’d seen it your eyes would have caught on fire. | 如果你看到了 眼睛都会着火的 |
[08:32] | Grace kissed a convict. | 格蕾丝吻了一个罪犯 |
[08:35] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? | -你是什么意思 -我是什么意思 |
[08:37] | Grace’s face was smooshed up against Byron’s face. | 格蕾丝的脸跟拜伦的脸贴在一起 |
[08:41] | – Their lips were attached. – The murderer? | -他们的嘴唇粘在一起 -那个杀人犯吗 |
[08:43] | No, no, grand theft auto. | 不是不是 是偷车大盗 |
[08:46] | You know, with the eyes. | 眼睛很迷人那个 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Well, I can understand that. | 好吧 那我倒是能表示理解了 |
[08:50] | I know, right? | 我懂的 就是啊 |
[08:52] | Isn’t Grace still dating Guy? | 格蕾丝不是还跟盖尔在一起吗 |
[08:54] | Yes, that’s what makes it even crazier. | 是啊 所以才更疯狂啊 |
[08:56] | Guy left to get me some of those little quiches, | 盖尔去给我买小乳蛋饼 |
[08:58] | next thing I know, Grace is kissing Byron. | 接下来我就看到格蕾丝在吻拜伦了 |
[09:01] | Grace! Our Grace! | 格蕾丝啊 我们那个格蕾丝啊 |
[09:04] | Yes, and apparently it was not the first time. | 是啊 而且那不是第一次了 |
[09:07] | I mean, she’s insatiable! | 她简直欲求不满 |
[09:10] | It’s the best little whorehouse in Texas over here. | 我们这里成德州最棒的小妓院了 |
[09:12] | That’s totally insane. | 简直疯了 |
[09:14] | Frankie, I have to go. We’re plating the food. | 弗兰琦 我得挂了 我们要摆放食物了 |
[09:17] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[09:25] | I plate things, too. | 我也会摆盘啊 |
[09:28] | Incredíble! | 不可思议 |
[09:31] | Grace kissed one of Frankie’s convicts today. | 格蕾丝今天吻了弗兰琦的一个罪犯 |
[09:34] | – My Grace? – That’s what I said. | -我家格蕾丝吗 -我也是这么说的 |
[09:36] | And apparently it wasn’t the first time. | 而且那还不是第一次了 |
[09:39] | How the hell did that happen? | 怎么会那样 |
[09:40] | – Well, you should see the convict. – Really? | -你该看看那个罪犯有多帅 -真的吗 |
[09:44] | He’s the siren. And she’s not single. | 他太迷人了 而且她不是单身 |
[09:47] | Good for her. She deserves some fun. | 挺好的 她确实该享受点乐子了 |
[09:50] | Wait a minute. She’s dating your friend Guy. | 等等 她跟你朋友盖尔在恋爱啊 |
[09:53] | – They’re not married. – But they’re together. | -他们又没结婚 -但他们在一起啊 |
[09:56] | And she’s just kissing anyone who wanders into the house? | 她在屋里随便逮着个人吻也可以吗 |
[09:59] | But we don’t know the circumstances, | 但我们又不知道当时是什么情况 |
[10:01] | do we, so who are we to judge? | 对吧 我们有什么资格评判别人呢 |
[10:03] | Is that what you think? You think there’s a gray area? | 你这么想吗 你觉得这还有灰色地域吗 |
[10:05] | We never kissed anyone but each other. | 我们除了彼此就没吻过别人了啊 |
[10:10] | Did we? | 有吗 |
[10:16] | 只剩一盒奶球了 有人排在我前面 | |
[10:22] | Do what must be done, just get them. | 想点办法 务必抢到 |
[10:25] | Exclamation point. | 感叹号 |
[10:31] | – Hey, Bri. – Hey, Bri. | -好啊 布丽 -好啊 布丽 |
[10:34] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[10:37] | Guys, please go away. Really? | 两位 请走开吧 不是吧 |
[10:39] | – You with anyone? – No. | -你跟别人一起来的吗 -没有 |
[10:41] | – Wanna sit with us? – No. | -想跟我们坐在一起吗 -不想 |
[10:42] | – Why not? – Because I’m with someone! | -为什么不想 -因为我跟别人一起来的 |
[10:44] | – What’s this guy’s problem? – Please, please go away. | -那家伙有什么毛病啊 -求你们走开吧 |
[10:48] | Wait, wait, wait. The last one was Racist Dave. | 等等 上一个是那个种族主义者戴夫 |
[10:51] | – I loved Racist Dave. – Feeling was mutual. | -我爱种族主义者戴夫 -感觉是互相的 |
[10:53] | And before him was Ambiguous Andrew, and Micropenis Paul. | 在他之前 是暧昧的安德鲁和小鸡巴保罗 |
[10:56] | – Yeah, it’s a war out here. – So, what’s this guy’s deal? | -好吧 我身陷战场了 -那家伙有什么特征 |
[10:59] | – Does he smell like a cat? – Does he have a cat? | -闻起来像猫吗 -他有猫吗 |
[11:01] | – Is he a cat? – Yes, he’s a cat, | -他是猫吗 -对 他就是只猫 |
[11:03] | and his name is go to a different fucking movie. | 他的名字叫 “滚去看别的电影吧” |
[11:05] | It’s not gonna fucking happen. | 那他妈是不可能的 |
[11:06] | Well, I won. | 我赢了 |
[11:10] | Minor casualties. | 伤亡不大 |
[11:18] | Do we know them? | 我们认识他们吗 |
[11:21] | I’m afraid that we do. | 恐怕是的 |
[11:22] | Do you do magic? | 你会魔法吗 |
[11:24] | – And you are… – Coyote. | -你是… -卡奥迪 |
[11:29] | Nwabudike. Can you spell that? Do you wanna try? | 奴阿布达克 你会拼吗 你想试试吗 |
[11:32] | I’ve known them my whole life. | 我从小就认识他们了 |
[11:33] | It’s their father who’s marrying my father. | 就是他们的父亲要跟我父亲结婚 |
[11:37] | Did I not tell you about that? | 我没跟你说过这事吗 |
[11:38] | It’s totally fine, I’m not damaged… by that. | 完全没关系 我没有因此 而心碎 |
[11:43] | The mussel fritters caused a riot at our last event. | 我们上次活动时做的贻贝馅饼引起了小小的骚乱 |
[11:46] | – Not a riot, Jeff. – A stampede. | -不是骚乱 杰夫 -是逃窜 |
[11:49] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | There’s a riot going on in my mouth right now. | 我嘴里现在就是一场骚乱 |
[11:54] | That’s the aioli. Hot pepper and lime. | 那是蒜泥蛋黄酱 辣椒和青柠 |
[11:57] | You kissed someone, is that what you’re telling me? | 你吻过别人 你是这意思吗 |
[12:00] | Sol, you must try one of the potato nests. | 索尔 你一定要试一个土豆丝巢 |
[12:05] | – Let’s get more wine. – Why? There’s plenty here. | -再去拿点酒吧 -为什么 这里有很多了 |
[12:08] | Do you want to have an uncomfortable conversation right here? | 你要在这里聊尴尬的话题吗 |
[12:12] | We need more wine. Please excuse us. | 我们还要再来点酒 失陪一下 |
[12:20] | Have you ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[12:22] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么没有 |
[12:25] | You’re tall. | 你个头很高 |
[12:26] | Do you have a thyroid problem? | 你甲状腺有问题吗 |
[12:27] | Family history of pituitary issues? | 有脑垂体疾病的家族史吗 |
[12:29] | – Nope. – You think you’re better than me? | -没有 -你觉得你比本人优秀吗 |
[12:31] | It’s “Than I?” Maybe a little. | 是”比我”吧 可能有点吧 |
[12:34] | I am taller than you. And I have better grammar. | 我比你高 语法比你好 |
[12:36] | – Where you from? – Des Moines? | -你来自哪里 -得梅因 |
[12:38] | Okay, I have no opinions on Des Moines. | 很好 我对得梅因没有偏见 |
[12:40] | – Parents divorced? – Not currently. | -父母离异了吗 -目前没有 |
[12:43] | Where do you work? | 你在哪里工作 |
[12:48] | He actually works for me. | 他在我的公司里工作 |
[12:50] | – There it is! – That’s the problem! | -就是这原因 -那就是问题所在 |
[12:51] | Look, I know, before you say anything else, | 听着 我知道 在你们说别的之前 |
[12:53] | I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say… | 我要大胆地说一句 |
[12:56] | I’m really crazy about her. | 我是真的为她痴狂 |
[12:59] | Do either of you guys have a problem with that? | 你们对此有意见吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 我没意见 |
[13:07] | Tall-Pants McGrammar-Glasses put us in our place, didn’t he? | 大语法高个四眼男要把我们赶回原位了 是吧 |
[13:10] | Yeah. Just gonna go back to my real seat. | 是啊 我要回到我的座位上去了 |
[13:13] | Pleasure meeting you, Inevitable Lawsuit Barry. | 很高兴认识你 不可避免要吃官司的巴里 |
[13:16] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[13:18] | – You kissed somebody? – It doesn’t matter. | -你吻了别人吗 -那不重要 |
[13:20] | Was it more than a kiss? | 不止是亲吻吗 |
[13:24] | Oh, God, it was more than a kiss! | 天呐 看来真的不止亲吻 |
[13:26] | It was twelve years ago, and we were broken up! | 那是12年前 我们那时候分手了 |
[13:29] | You still should have told me! | 那你也早应该告诉我 |
[13:30] | – Sol, please, let it go. – That’s not how it works. | -索尔 拜托 忘掉吧 -不可能这么容易的 |
[13:34] | It would be over by now if you told me then, | 如果你那时候告诉我 现在早就翻篇了 |
[13:36] | but you didn’t, so letting it go might take a while. | 但你没有 所以要忘掉可没那么快 |
[13:40] | So, when should I have told you? | 那我该什么时候告诉你呢 |
[13:42] | When it happened and we weren’t speaking? | 在这事发生后 我们又不说话的时候吗 |
[13:43] | Or when we got back together and things were good again? | 还是我们重归于好 甜甜蜜蜜的时候呢 |
[13:46] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | Okay, okay, fine, you’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 好吧好吧 你说得对 你非常正确 |
[13:51] | I should have told you at the appropriate time, | 我应该找一个合适的时间 |
[13:53] | in the appropriate way, but this isn’t it! | 用合适的方式告诉你 但现在不是 |
[14:01] | Can we just please get through this evening, Sol? | 我们能和平度过今晚吗 索尔 |
[14:04] | The guys made all that food just for us. | 那两人为我们做了那么多食物 |
[14:07] | Well, I can’t eat now. | 我现在吃不下去了 |
[14:11] | Sol… | 索尔 |
[14:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:18] | Do you have the hard shell Tumi over there? | 你那里有硬壳塔米吗 |
[14:21] | – The what? – My suitcase. | -什么 -我的旅行箱 |
[14:23] | I don’t know, Grace, I’ll have to look. | 我不知道 格蕾丝 我得看看 |
[14:25] | Okay…? What’s going on, Robert? | 好吧 出什么事了 罗伯特 |
[14:28] | – Nothing. – What’s wrong? | -没什么 -怎么了 |
[14:30] | I know that voice. What happened? | 你的声音我一听就知道 怎么回事 |
[14:33] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Grace, | 老天啊 格蕾丝 |
[14:34] | there’s a shitstorm over here, all because you kissed a convict. | 这里一团糟 都因为你吻了一个罪犯 |
[14:37] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 谁告诉你的 |
[14:39] | Sol did, after Frankie told him. And now I’m paying for it. | 索尔说的 弗兰琦告诉他的 结果是我遭了殃 |
[14:43] | I gotta go, kid. He’s beside himself! | 我要挂了 孩子 他已经气疯了 |
[14:56] | You told Sol I kissed Byron! | 你竟然告诉索尔我吻了拜伦 |
[14:58] | – I didn’t know it was a secret. – Of course you did! | -我不知道这是个秘密 -你当然知道了 |
[15:03] | I have poor impulse control. It’s always been a problem. | 我不太会控制冲动 老毛病了 |
[15:06] | – Oh, please. – It’s true. | -拜托 -真的 |
[15:08] | I was once a shoo-in to win | 我有次原本轻易就可以获得 |
[15:10] | the giant produce contest at the fair in Del Mar. | 德尔玛巨型农产品比赛的冠军 |
[15:12] | But I caved and ate the zucchini in the car on the way over. | 但我当时崩溃了 在路上把要参赛的西葫芦给吃了 |
[15:16] | It’s a condition, like irritable bowel syndrome. | 那是种病 就像肠道易激综合症 |
[15:19] | I don’t wanna hear about your problems! | 我不想听你说你的毛病 |
[15:22] | – I’m a private person, you know that. – Yes. | -我很注重隐私 这你是知道的 -是的 |
[15:25] | – You deliberately violated me. – I’m sorry, I really am. | -你却故意侵犯了我 -很抱歉 真的 |
[15:30] | I specifically said that I had not told a living soul. | 我还明确说了 我从没告诉过任何活人 |
[15:34] | You begged me to tell you. | 你求着我告诉你 |
[15:37] | And for half a minute I thought you were my friend. | 有那么半分钟 我还以为你是我朋友 |
[15:39] | I am your friend, I’m your friend with a big mouth. | 我是你朋友啊 我是你的大嘴朋友 |
[15:42] | Well, I don’t want a friend with a big mouth. | 我不想要大嘴朋友 |
[15:44] | I want a friend I can trust. Counts you out. | 我想要一个值得信任的朋友 你不算 |
[15:48] | Oh, please, don’t count me out. | 拜托 别不算我 |
[15:50] | I only told Sol, and it’s not like telling a real person. | 我只告诉了索尔 又不是随便告诉别人 |
[15:55] | He’s like my sister. | 他就像我的姐妹 |
[15:56] | Oh, he is the worst person you could tell! He told Robert. | 你最不应该告诉的就是他 他告诉了罗伯特 |
[16:00] | But isn’t it a little bit exciting that Robert knows? | 但你不会有点开心罗伯特也知道了吗 |
[16:03] | They think they’re having all the fun over there. | 他们以为他们在疯狂享乐 |
[16:05] | They need to know that some stuff happens here, too. | 他们也该了解一下这边发生的事情 |
[16:08] | No, they don’t! | 不 不必知道 |
[16:09] | Oh, come on, you were dying to tell me. | 拜托 你当时也很想告诉我啊 |
[16:12] | By the way, did you know that secrets are bad for you? | 顺便说一句 你知道死守秘密对身体不好吗 |
[16:15] | They can give you fibroids. Or is that grief-eating? | 会害你得子宫肌瘤 还是抑郁而狂吃 |
[16:18] | Either way, they are extremely toxic. | 总之 就是非常有害 |
[16:20] | Being your friend is toxic! | 做你朋友才是有害 |
[16:22] | Okay, you’re right. I screwed up. | 你说得对 我搞砸了 |
[16:25] | You deserve to be angry. | 你生气也是应该的 |
[16:27] | But the only person I told was Sol! | 但我只告诉了索尔 |
[16:29] | You don’t speak to anyone else! | 你又不跟别人说话 |
[16:31] | It’s not like I blabbed to Guy | 我又没有跟盖尔打小报告 |
[16:32] | and told him that you were over there | 说你下午4点钟 |
[16:34] | kissing ex-convicts at 4:00 in the afternoon. | 亲了一个前罪犯 |
[16:37] | You did what? | 你什么 |
[16:40] | Hi, Guy! | 嗨 盖尔 |
[16:42] | What did you do this afternoon? | 你今天下午干了什么 |
[16:45] | I told you there was too much coming and going. | 我早就跟你说了他走动太频繁了 |
[16:49] | You should’ve made him wear a bell. | 你早该让他戴个铃铛 |
[16:56] | These crab cakes should be illegal! | 这些蟹饼好吃得应该被禁 |
[16:59] | – Crab clusters! – Just tell me who it was. | -是蟹钳 -告诉我是谁吧 |
[17:05] | Was it someone I know? | 是我认识的人吗 |
[17:08] | I don’t know everyone you know. | 我不知道你都认识谁 |
[17:10] | That’s not answering my question! | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[17:12] | Tiger prawn twisters, y’all. Comin’ up in t-minus one minute. | 接下来是虎纹虾 两位 1分钟后就上 |
[17:15] | I don’t know which is worse, that you did it, | 我不知道哪样更糟糕 是你做了那种事 |
[17:17] | or that you didn’t tell me! | 还是你没告诉我那事 |
[17:19] | – I really wish I hadn’t done either. – Correction, 30 seconds! | -我也希望我没做过 -更正 30秒后就能上 |
[17:23] | We know five gay people in the world | 全世界我们就认识5个同性恋 |
[17:25] | and two of them are in the kitchen. | 两个就在厨房里 |
[17:31] | My God in heaven, not Peter. | 我的老天爷 不是皮特吧 |
[17:35] | – You slept with Peter! – Worse. Jeff. | -你竟然跟皮特上过床 -更糟 是杰夫 |
[17:39] | – Jeff! – Yes? | -杰夫 -怎么了 |
[17:44] | So, you’re telling me that you kissed a convict at 4? | 你是说你4点钟吻了一个罪犯 |
[17:48] | I left at 3:50. | 我3:50才走的 |
[17:50] | It could have been ten after. | 也可能是10分钟后吧 |
[17:52] | Well, what the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:53] | I didn’t kiss him, he kissed me. | 我没主动吻他 是他吻我的 |
[17:57] | So now you’re telling me that a convict forced himself on you? | 所以你是说有个罪犯强行吻你吗 |
[18:00] | Yes. Well, no, I wouldn’t say forced, but forceful. | 对 也不对 不能说强行 但确实强有力 |
[18:05] | Let me handle this. | 我来说吧 |
[18:07] | I teach art to society’s outcasts. It’s meaningful work. | 我给一些社会弃儿教美术 非常有意义的工作 |
[18:12] | – I derive much joy from it. – Oh, Frankie. | -我从中获得了许多欢乐 -弗兰琦 |
[18:15] | Sometimes these outcasts | 有时这些弃儿 |
[18:16] | society’s forgotten end up in the kitchen, | 被社会遗忘 最后进入了厨房 |
[18:19] | and this one just happened to kiss Grace. It’s no biggie. | 那人碰巧亲了格蕾丝 没什么大不了的 |
[18:23] | Everybody should go about their business. | 大家都该做自己的事情 |
[18:24] | – Yeah. – Are those my teeny quiches? | -是啊 -那是我的小乳蛋饼吗 |
[18:27] | It didn’t mean anything, Guy. | 没有任何特殊意义 盖尔 |
[18:28] | It’s not something that’s ever gonna happen again. | 而且根本不会再发生了 |
[18:31] | All right. Well, I gotta tell you, | 好吧 那我告诉你 |
[18:32] | I just don’t feel like sushi right now. | 我现在没心情吃寿司了 |
[18:39] | Are you happy now? | 你开心了吗 |
[18:41] | No, I’m not happy. Don’t say that. | 不 我不开心 别那样说 |
[18:43] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 你就想这样吧 |
[18:44] | No, it isn’t what I wanted. | 不 我不想这样 |
[18:48] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[18:53] | I mean it, Jeff. | 我说真的 杰夫 |
[18:54] | Take your fritters and go. | 拿上你的馅饼 走吧 |
[18:56] | Actually, leave the fritters, and the crab cake clusters, please. | 不 请留下馅饼 还有蟹饼钳子 |
[18:59] | It was one night, Sol. | 就一夜情而已 索尔 |
[19:01] | And if it’s any consolation, we were not compatible. | 如果这样说能安慰你 我们的”型号”不搭 |
[19:03] | It’s not any consolation at all. | 你这么说也无法让我有任何安慰 |
[19:06] | My God, what’s the point of being gay? | 天呐 当同性恋还有什么意义 |
[19:08] | I didn’t know there was a point. | 我不知道这还有意义了 |
[19:09] | Come on, if you can’t shed the conventions of a hetero life, | 拜托 如果你不摆脱异性恋的传统 |
[19:12] | where’s the fun? | 那还有什么乐趣呢 |
[19:13] | I’m not gay in order to shed conventions, | 我是同性恋不是为了摆脱传统 |
[19:15] | I’m gay because I love this man! | 我是同性恋是因为我爱这个男人 |
[19:17] | This one, the one you didn’t much enjoy sleeping with! | 就这个 你不怎么喜欢睡的男人 |
[19:20] | – You can still love Robert. – I still love Jeff. | -你还是可以爱罗伯特啊 -我依然爱杰夫 |
[19:24] | Is that how you feel? | 你是这种感觉吗 |
[19:29] | I feel it’s time for Jeff and Peter to go. | 我觉得杰夫和皮特该走了 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry, fellas. | 我很抱歉 二位 |
[19:33] | But obviously Sol and I have some serious talking to do. | 但索尔和我显然有很严肃的事情要谈 |
[19:40] | – What about my wok? – We’ll get it later. | -那我的锅呢 -晚点再来拿吧 |
[19:43] | That was maybe the most violent movie I’ve ever seen. | 这恐怕是我看过最暴力的电影了 |
[19:46] | I know. Next time we should | 我懂的 下一次我们应该 |
[19:47] | save the $30 and just smack each other in the face. | 省30美元 只要扇对方耳光就行了 |
[19:50] | Aw, so that means there’s a next time? | 所以你的意思是还有下一次吗 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry for my… Bud and Coyote. | 我想为巴德和卡奥迪的行为道个歉 |
[19:57] | Oh, no, no. It’s cool. You’re really lucky. | 不不 没事 你真的很幸运 |
[20:01] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah. Those guys are like brothers. | 是啊 他们就像你的哥哥一样 |
[20:05] | They were looking out for you. | 他们刚刚只是在保护你 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I guess they can be sort of sweet. | 是啊 他们有时候是挺贴心的 |
[20:15] | – Asswipes! – Some Milk Duds… | -混蛋 -奶球 |
[20:17] | – Oh, shit, she’s taking the heels off! – …for my milk buds! | -该死 她要脱高跟鞋了 -献给我的小伙伴 |
[20:20] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[20:24] | I’ll just… | 我就… |
[20:27] | I’ll just be here. | 我就在这里吧 |
[20:32] | – Hi. – How are you doing? I’m so sorry. | -好啊 -你还好吗 我很抱歉 |
[20:36] | No, I’m sorry. I walked out. | 别 我很抱歉我就那么出去了 |
[20:37] | I just needed some time to think. | 我只是需要点时间思考清楚 |
[20:39] | That’s understandable. | 完全理解 |
[20:41] | It’s not your fault. I mean, the guy kissed you. | 那不是你的错 是那个家伙吻了你 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry it happened. It will never happen again. | 很抱歉发生了这种事 再也不会这样了 |
[20:45] | He’s on the lam now. But that’s neither here nor there. | 他潜逃了 但那跟这事也无关 |
[20:51] | You know, so I had to wander around out there and… | 我刚刚在外面胡乱走动 |
[20:55] | try to figure out why this is bothering me so much. | 试图搞清楚 我为什么会这么恼怒 |
[20:58] | – It didn’t mean anything. – Well, no, it meant something to me. | -真的没任何意义 -不 对我来说不是 |
[21:03] | And I came to realize that… | 我才意识到… |
[21:06] | I don’t want anyone else kissing you. | 我不想让其他任何人亲吻你 |
[21:09] | Oh, my goodness. So sincere. | 我的天呐 好真诚 |
[21:15] | I’ve never been jealous. I’ve never been possessive. | 我从没嫉妒过 也没有过占有欲很强的时候 |
[21:20] | And anytime anyone felt that way about me, | 通常别人对我有那种感觉时 |
[21:23] | I was usually on the first plane, got the hell out of there. | 我都会尽快抽身逃离 |
[21:25] | That’s not what I’m feeling here. | 但我现在不是那种感觉 |
[21:28] | Grace, you’re– You’re the first thing that I think about | 格蕾丝 我…我早上醒来时 |
[21:31] | when I wake up in the morning. | 脑海中的第一个画面就是你 |
[21:34] | And you’re the last thing | 我晚上睡觉前 |
[21:35] | I think about when I go to sleep at night. | 脑海中的最后一个画面也是你 |
[21:38] | It makes sense. | 那倒是说得通 |
[21:39] | You just have to roll over | 你最近总喜欢 |
[21:41] | on your right side lately and there I am. | 翻向右侧 我就在你右边呢 |
[21:46] | I’m trying to tell you something here. | 我有些话想告诉你 |
[21:50] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[22:13] | You know what they say about drinking alone? | 你知道独酌会怎么样吗 |
[22:16] | That there’s twice as much to drink. | 会越喝越多 |
[22:19] | It’s valerian. | 我喝的是缬草茶 |
[22:21] | Need something stronger? | 要来点更烈的吗 |
[22:23] | Just trying to quiet the head. | 我想平静一下大脑 |
[22:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:38] | If I could undo it, believe me, I would. | 如果我能撤销这件事 相信我 我一定会的 |
[22:41] | You and Jeff? Well, that’s good to know. | 你和杰夫吗 很高兴你这么说 |
[22:45] | But that’s not what’s bothering me. | 但我烦恼的不是这个 |
[22:48] | Not what’s bothering me the most, at any rate. | 最让我烦恼的不是这个 |
[22:51] | I’m here, talk to me. And try the noodles. | 我在这儿呢 告诉我吧 尝尝面条 |
[22:55] | All those things everyone said. | 大家说的那些话 |
[22:57] | “What’s the point of being gay | “如果你身为同性恋 |
[22:59] | if you’re gonna live a conventional life?” | 依然想遵循传统的生活 那还有什么意义” |
[23:03] | I’m not the one that said ’em. | 我可没这么说 |
[23:06] | And Jeff and Peter certainly don’t speak for me. | 而且杰夫和皮特也不能代表我的看法 |
[23:08] | But have you honestly thought about this? | 但是你有认真地思考过这个问题吗 |
[23:11] | Did we really spend all those years | 我们花了那么多年 |
[23:13] | and fight our way out of one box | 试图离开那座围城 |
[23:15] | just to climb into another? | 结果又要爬进另一座围城吗 |
[23:17] | There are a lot of ways to be a couple. | 世界上有很多种形式的爱侣 |
[23:20] | We just have to find the best way for us. | 我们只要找到最适合我们的那种 |
[23:23] | You don’t think we’re doing this wrong? | 你不觉得我们错了吗 |
[23:26] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[23:29] | So… | 所以… |
[23:31] | you’re fine never sleeping with anyone again, | 你再也不会跟别人睡了 |
[23:36] | – Or Jeff? – Oh, God, yes. | -或者说杰夫 -天呐 当然了 |
[23:40] | But you’re not just doing this for me? | 但你不是为了我才这么做的吗 |
[23:43] | I waited 20 years for you. | 我等了你20年 |
[23:46] | I’d wait another 20 if I had to. | 如果有必要 我愿意再等20年 |
[23:51] | There is no one else for me. | 我的另一半不会是其他任何人 |
[23:57] | You were the prize. I won. | 你就是我的奖赏 我赢了 |
[24:09] | Oh, my God, why is this so good? | 天呐 怎么这么好吃 |
[24:12] | It’s criminal, right? | 简直是犯罪 是吧 |
[24:17] | We’re going to hire those idiots, aren’t we? | 我们要聘请那两个混蛋 是吧 |
[24:22] | I’ll call Diane. | 我给黛安打电话 |
[24:41] | I know you’re on a vocal fast from me, | 我知道你不想听我说话 |
[24:43] | and I wholeheartedly accept that, | 我也完全能接受 |
[24:46] | but I want to apologize sincerely | 但我想真诚地为 |
[24:49] | for telling Sol about you and Byron. | 把你和拜伦的事情告诉索尔道歉 |
[24:51] | Friends do not betray confidences. | 朋友从不泄露秘密 |
[24:53] | I know. It was not cool of me. | 我知道 我做得太不厚道了 |
[24:56] | But I’m happy Guy came back, and I want to make it up to you. | 但我很高兴盖尔回来了 我想补偿你一下 |
[24:59] | You’re moving out? | 你要搬出去了吗 |
[25:01] | I owe you one of my most embarrassing secrets. | 我要告诉你我最丢脸的秘密之一 |
[25:06] | And you can tell whomever. | 你可以告诉任何人 |
[25:08] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[25:10] | It’s a sex tape from the ’80s. Of me and Sol. | 80年代的性爱录像带 我和索尔的 |
[25:15] | Do whatever you want with it. | 你想怎么处置都行 |
[25:16] | Call Robert. Tell the kids. | 给罗伯特打电话 告诉孩子们 |
[25:18] | – Put it on the 6:00 news if you like. – Can I burn it? | -甚至可以发给新闻台 -我能烧掉吗 |
[25:22] | Please do. Watching yourself have sex… | 快烧吧 观看自己做爱的样子 |
[25:26] | is so much better in your mind than it is on film. | 真的出现在录像带上 比你脑海中幻想的恶心多了 |
[25:30] | I appreciate the gesture. | 我很欣赏你的态度 |
[25:33] | I cannot believe I’m asking this and I dread the answer, | 难以置信我竟然要问你这个 而且我很担心你的答案 |
[25:36] | but what on Earth possessed you to make that? | 但你究竟是着了什么魔会去拍 |
[25:39] | It was a crazy night. | 那是疯狂的一晚 |
[25:41] | We’d just returned from Plato’s retreat. | 我们刚从柏拉图休养处回来 |
[25:43] | We still had our gladiator costumes on. | 我们都还穿着角斗士服装 |
[25:45] | – Oh, you’re kidding. – I wish I were. | -你开玩笑吧 -真希望是开玩笑 |
[25:47] | The sword belt and the sandals and everything? | 有剑带 凉鞋那些的吗 |
[25:50] | And the shields. We had to put those down at one point. | 以及盾牌 我们做到一半不得不把那些摘下来 |
[25:53] | But what can I say? The spirit moved us. | 但我还能说什么呢 那种精神感染了我们 |
[25:56] | – It was a say yes night. – What’s that? | -那是个同意之夜 -那是什么 |
[26:00] | That’s a night where you go out and you say yes to everything. | 就是你必须同意对方在床上所有的要求 |
[26:03] | Except one thing, which I won’t do. | 除了一件事 我是不会做的 |
[26:06] | – Where can we get a VCR? – Oh, I’m not watching it again. | -哪里能找到录像机 -我才不看呢 |
[26:09] | Oh, yes you are. It’s no fun if you’re not watching it with me. | 你要看 你不跟我一起看就不好玩了 |
[26:13] | How about I give you another secret and 50 bucks, | 我再告诉你一个秘密 然后给你50美元 |
[26:15] | and we don’t watch the tape? | 然后就不看录像了怎么样 |
[26:17] | Okay. But I get to decide if the secret’s good enough. | 行 但要由我决定秘密够不够劲爆 |
[26:21] | Okay. I once made out with a monkey. | 好吧 我曾跟一只猴子亲热过 |
[26:25] | You did not. | 不是吧 |
[26:27] | One of the Monkees, Micky Dolenz. | 是猴子乐队成员啦 米奇·多伦兹 |
[26:29] | Oh, no! He’s the worst one. | 不是吧 他最差劲了 |
[26:31] | – Not with his tongue. – Oh, God! | -他的舌功可不差 -天呐 |