时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Have you seen my cell phone? | 有看到我手机吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[01:01] | Oh, mother of dragons! | 我的妈呀 |
[01:03] | What in God’s name is happening? | 究竟怎么了 |
[01:05] | I’m balancing my checkbook! | 我在结算我的支票簿 |
[01:06] | Which Sol used to do, but now I’m doing it | 过去都是索尔做这个 现在我得自己做 |
[01:09] | ’cause there’s no more Sol, just Frankie. | 现在没有索尔了 只有弗兰琦 |
[01:11] | Don’t tell me you haven’t done this since you and Sol broke up. | 别跟我说你和索尔离婚后就没做过这事 |
[01:14] | Now you’re sounding like that nightmare Mindy at Bank of America. | 你现在说话的口气很像美国银行的噩梦明迪 |
[01:17] | How can I be expected to remember every check I’ve ever written? | 我怎么可能记住我写过的所有支票 |
[01:21] | See those stubs? | 看到那些票根没 |
[01:22] | The ones that are left after you tear the check off? | 你撕掉支票后留下的那些 |
[01:24] | That’s where you’re supposed to put the amount. | 你该在那儿算总额 |
[01:25] | That’s where I doodle. | 那是我涂鸦的地方 |
[01:27] | You want to see two squirrels take a bow? | 你想看两只松鼠鞠躬吗 |
[01:33] | Where’s that coming from? | 声音从哪儿来的 |
[01:34] | Probably from under one of these piles. | 多半在这堆东西下面 |
[01:36] | Well, help me find it. I’ve got to call Mallory back. | 快帮我找下啊 我得回玛洛丽电话 |
[01:38] | I can’t remember her number. | 我记不住她的号码 |
[01:40] | Where is it? It’s not… in you, is it? | 在哪儿 不会被你 插进”那里”了吧 |
[01:46] | That was thrilling. | 那倒是很刺激 |
[01:48] | Oh, it’s got syrup on it. | 竟然有糖浆在上面 |
[01:50] | – I had pancakes. – Did you sit on those, too? | -我吃了薄煎饼 -你也坐在那些上面吗 |
[01:53] | Hi, Mal. I was just gonna call you. | 玛洛 我正要打给你呢 |
[01:55] | I put the syrup inside like a burrito, sometimes it squirts out. | 我把糖浆像玉米煎饼那样洒进去 有时会喷出来 |
[02:00] | It’s how they eat it in France. | 法国人就是这么吃的 |
[02:01] | Honey, that’s fantastic! | 亲爱的 那太好了 |
[02:04] | Oh, my God, that’s news. What? | 天啊 那倒是新鲜事 怎么了 |
[02:05] | I didn’t even know you guys were trying. | 我都不知道你们有在尝试 |
[02:07] | – She’s pregnant? Is she pregnant? – Twins! | -她怀孕了 她是不是怀孕了 -双胞胎 |
[02:10] | As in two? | 意思是两个 |
[02:12] | You gotta call your father right now. | 你得赶紧给你爸打电话 |
[02:14] | This is the kind of news that is– | 这种新闻会… |
[02:18] | Oh, no, she told him first? Oh, no. | 不会吧 她先跟他说了 不 |
[02:20] | No! No, no, no, of course I understand. | 不 不不不 我当然理解 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I’m sure it cheered him up. | 是啊 他肯定很高兴 |
[02:25] | Of course it cheered him up! That’s why she told him first. | 他当然高兴了 所以她才先跟他说的 |
[02:27] | Would you sit down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[02:28] | Congratulations, Mallory! | 恭喜了 玛洛丽 |
[02:30] | She says thanks. Ugh… Wh– | 她说谢谢 什… |
[02:34] | No, w-w-wait a minute, wait a minute, bed rest? | 不 慢着 慢着 卧床休养 |
[02:37] | Bed rest? What does that mean? Tell me. | 卧床休养 什么意思 跟我说 |
[02:39] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:41] | No– Well, no, no, I didn’t– OK. | 不 不不 我没 好吧 |
[02:45] | O-OK. Love to Mitch. | 好的 替我向米奇传达我的爱 |
[02:48] | Bye, honey. Congratulations. Yeah. | 再见 亲爱的 恭喜 好的 |
[02:53] | The doctor put her on bed rest. | 医生让她卧床休养 |
[02:54] | Apparently it happens a lot with twins. | 显然怀双胞胎的很多都得这样 |
[02:57] | Then it’s nothing to worry about. Mazel tov, Grandma. | 那就没什么好担心的 恭喜 外婆 |
[03:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[03:09] | You want more pillows? Fewer pillows? Different pillows? | 你想要更多枕头 少点枕头还是不同的枕头 |
[03:12] | – Say something. – Stop talking about pillows. | -说话啊 -别再说枕头了 |
[03:15] | – Hey, hot stuff. – Jojo. | -你好啊 帅哥 -乔乔 |
[03:17] | – Brought you more pillows. – Thank you. | -给你拿了些枕头过来 -谢谢 |
[03:21] | And you must be Sol. | 你一定是索尔吧 |
[03:22] | By now I’m sure you’ve heard, I’m Jojo, his flight attendant. | 到现在你应该已经听说我是乔乔了 他的空乘 |
[03:28] | I thought I met all your nurses. | 我以为我已经见过你所有的护士了 |
[03:30] | Jojo came on duty last night while you were sleeping. | 乔乔昨晚在你睡觉的时候来值班的 |
[03:33] | Menu, Mary. | 菜单 玛丽 |
[03:35] | I don’t think anyone’s ever called me “Mary” before. | 好像从来没有人叫过我”玛丽” |
[03:37] | That you heard. Right? | 是没当面叫 对吗 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | Yeah. Take it. | 很好 “吞”了它 |
[03:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:55] | – Hi! – Ooh, where’d you get that? | -好啊 -这是哪儿来的 |
[03:59] | What do you care? It fell off a truck. | 你管呢 卡车上掉下来的 |
[04:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | I have news. | 我有新闻 |
[04:06] | – I love news. – I know. | -我喜欢新闻 -我知道 |
[04:08] | So I drove here to see that face when I tell you… | 所以我才专程开车过来看你听到新闻后的表情 |
[04:13] | Say Grace is going to be selling your lube. | 格蕾丝公司要卖你的润滑剂 |
[04:15] | My lube? | 我的润滑剂 |
[04:16] | – In stores? – It’s exciting, right? | -在商店里吗 -激动人心 是不是 |
[04:18] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天 |
[04:19] | It’s so exciting! I want nine million dollars. | 太激动人心了 我要900万美元 |
[04:25] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[04:27] | I’ll tell you, I was balancing my checkbook | 我跟你说 我刚才在结算我的支票簿 |
[04:29] | and nine million dollars would solve things. | 900万美元能解决问题 |
[04:33] | Of course this is how this conversation is going. | 就知道对话会朝这个方向发展 |
[04:36] | Hi. Your sister’s pregnant. | 好啊 你姐姐又怀孕了 |
[04:38] | I know. It’s kind of her thing. | 我知道 那算是她的爱好吧 |
[04:42] | Oh, everybody knows. | 大家都知道了啊 |
[04:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:46] | I could tell she didn’t want to ask, | 我能听出她不想开口求我 |
[04:47] | but if Mal’s on bed rest, | 但如果玛洛要卧床休养 |
[04:49] | she’s gonna need me. | 她会需要我的 |
[04:50] | Well, Brianna wants to sell my lube, | 布丽安娜想销售我的润滑剂 |
[04:52] | and in return I’m going to get nine million dollars. | 我将收到900万美元 |
[04:56] | Someone took their mother’s advice. | 某人听了她妈的建议 |
[04:59] | – Someone is welcome. – Thank you. | -某人不用谢 -谢谢 |
[05:01] | There’s a very tasteful floral arrangement on the way. | 我已经安排人送些很有品位的花过来了 |
[05:04] | Now will you please stay and help me explain to your roommate | 你能留下帮我向你室友解释 |
[05:06] | how business works? | 生意是怎么做的吗 |
[05:07] | Oh, I know how business works. | 我知道怎么做生意 |
[05:09] | I know I have an idea and a business wants it. | 我知道我有个点子 有公司想要它 |
[05:12] | And another business might want it, too. | 别的公司可能也想要 |
[05:15] | Bidding war? Yes, please. Power lunch? Thank you, Sharks. | 投标战 好的 巨头午餐会 谢谢 风险投资商 |
[05:18] | I think my roommate understands business just fine. | 我想我室友知道生意怎么做 |
[05:21] | Mom? Mommy? | 妈 妈咪 |
[05:27] | OK. Do you understand that a product | 好吧 你知道一个产品 |
[05:31] | needs to be manufactured and then marketed? | 需要先生产才能投入市场吗 |
[05:35] | – And then you need suppliers… – Oh, I can find suppliers. | -然后你还需要供应商 -我能找到供应商 |
[05:40] | I have a supplier. | 我有一个供应商 |
[05:42] | Oh, I’m gonna have to pay him, too. | 我还得给他钱 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna need nine million dollars and an Orvis gift card. | 我需要900万美元以及一张Orvis代金卡 |
[05:48] | OK. So I want to start over and just say I love the lube– | 好吧 我想重新说一次 我喜欢那润滑剂 |
[05:56] | I love the lube which is where we should– – | 我喜欢那润滑剂 我们应该就此 |
[06:02] | The company wants to get in business– | 公司想做生意 |
[06:04] | I’m just gonna wait ’til you’re done. | 我就等到你结束 |
[06:06] | I’ll wait ’til you’re finished… …with… it. | 我等到你弄完 这东西 再说 |
[06:20] | We’re playing car wash with Grandma Jean! We’re cars! | 我们在和简妮奶奶玩洗车游戏 我们是车 |
[06:23] | I can see that. Who has kisses? | 我能看出来 谁要来亲亲我 |
[06:29] | Well, will you look who’s here! It’s so good to see you! | 瞧瞧这是谁来了啊 真高兴见到你 |
[06:34] | Oh, hello, Jean. | 你好 简妮 |
[06:38] | Very long hug. | 好长的拥抱 |
[06:41] | So what brings you down from Seattle? | 你怎么从西雅图过来了 |
[06:43] | Well, Mal asked me to come and help with the kids, | 玛洛让我过来帮她看孩子 |
[06:46] | so I jumped on the first plane and here I am! | 所以我立刻就乘飞机过来了 |
[06:49] | And here you are. And I’m here, too. | 你来了 我也来了 |
[06:53] | So whenever you need to go back… | 你什么时候要回去都可以的 |
[06:55] | Oh, I can stay as long as she needs. | 她需要我多久 我就待多久 |
[06:57] | My house plants are plastic and my husband’s dead. | 我家的植物都是塑料的 老公也死了 |
[07:01] | – Grandma Jean! Grandma Jean! – The car wash is open! | -简妮奶奶 简妮奶奶 -洗车店开门了 |
[07:04] | – Great. – Wash! Wash! | -好极了 -洗 洗 |
[07:09] | Hi. I thought I heard you. | 好啊 我就觉得听到你声音了嘛 |
[07:11] | – How are you feeling? – Mom, you didn’t have to come. | -你感觉怎么样 -妈 你没必要过来的 |
[07:14] | Of course I did. And I come bearing gifts. | 当然有必要了 我还带了礼物过来 |
[07:18] | All of Downton Abbey and a deluxe manicure kit. | 《唐顿庄园》全集和一套豪华美甲包 |
[07:21] | Oh, have you read this? | 这书你有看吗 |
[07:22] | – No. – The first chapter’s tough, | -没 -第一章很难看进去 |
[07:24] | but if you stick with it, it’s smooth sailing. | 但如果你坚持下去 后面的就很容易读完了 |
[07:27] | And if-if not, there’s some Us Weekly’s in here, too. | 如果不行的话 这还有些《美国周刊》 |
[07:29] | Yes, I will take those. Right now. Thank you, Mom. | 好的 我要那些了 就现在 谢谢你 妈 |
[07:32] | So, I’ll-I’ll let you rest | 我就先不打扰你休息了 |
[07:34] | and I’m gonna go down and be with the kids. | 我下去看小孩 |
[07:35] | Mom, you don’t have to… | 妈 你不用的 |
[07:38] | because, you know, Jean’s here. | 因为简妮在这 |
[07:42] | Yeah. Jean’s here. | 是啊 简妮在这 |
[07:45] | It’s just to help with the kids. | 只是让她来帮忙看孩子的 |
[07:47] | I can help with the kids. | 我也能帮忙看啊 |
[07:49] | No, I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[07:51] | You know, I know you just don’t always love… | 你懂的 我知道你不总是喜欢… |
[07:53] | when they act like… kids. | 他们像小孩一样 闹腾的时候 |
[07:58] | Or it’s the thing I love the most. | 或者那是我最喜欢的事 |
[08:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:25] | I know we have a lot of unresolved business, | 我知道我们之间有很多事没有解决好 |
[08:28] | but I am here as a businesswoman | 但我是以一个女商人的身份来这的 |
[08:30] | on business-business. Someone wants to buy my yam lube, | 真正的商业 有人想买我的番薯润滑剂 |
[08:34] | and I’m here to see about the yam supply pipeline. | 我是来这调查番薯供应体系的 |
[08:38] | And I-I should tell you that– | 我应该跟你说 |
[08:39] | Well you should know, I mean, I did sleep with Sol, | 你应该知道 我和索尔睡了 |
[08:42] | so that-that unresolved business is-is resolved. | 所以那未解决的事情现在解决了 |
[08:45] | I-I also performed his, uh, marriage ceremony, | 我还主持了他的婚礼 |
[08:49] | which sounds a little ridiculous, but it was cathartic | 听着有些荒唐 但让我整个人都”排泄”干净了 |
[08:51] | is the-the word that gets tossed around– | 一般用这词来形容… |
[08:54] | I’m-I’m losing– I’m-I’m off track now, really. | 我 我失去 我开始胡言乱语了 |
[08:58] | Start again. | 重新说一遍 |
[08:59] | OK, um… | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Everything I said, plus are you still my yam man? | 我刚才说的所有话 以及你还是我的番薯供应商吗 |
[09:06] | I mean, can I-can I count on you for the yams for my lube? | 我能指望你给我的润滑剂供应番薯吗 |
[09:11] | I will always have your yams | 我永远都有番薯给你 |
[09:13] | because I’ll always be your yam man. | 因为我永远都是你的番薯供应商 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[09:21] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[09:22] | I think this business meeting has gone very successfully | 我认为本次商务会议进展得很成功 |
[09:25] | and, uh, I think the stockholders will be pleased. | 股东会很开心的 |
[09:33] | Is this how all business meetings end? | 所有商务会议都是这样结束的吗 |
[09:37] | – I’m new at this. – I hope ours always do. | -我在这方面是新人 -但愿我们的永远是这样 |
[09:40] | It’s nice to see you, Frankie. | 很高兴见到你 弗兰琦 |
[09:43] | It’s nice to be seen. | 很高兴被见到 |
[09:46] | Ok. | 好了 |
[09:58] | This one loves herself some fort. | 这家伙很喜欢堡垒啊 |
[10:07] | Oh, yeah. Who wants to read The Velveteen Rabbit? | 爽 谁想看《绒布小兔子》啊 |
[10:11] | Nobody! | 没人 |
[10:14] | Well, I know, the first part’s tough | 我知道第一部分很难看进去 |
[10:16] | but once the little boy gets scarlet fever, | 但小男孩得了猩红热后 |
[10:18] | it’s smooth sailing. | 故事就十分顺当了 |
[10:21] | Maybe not for the rabbit. | 也许兔子的日子并不好过 |
[10:22] | Books aren’t tons of fun, Grandma Grace. Forts are fun. | 书没意思 格蕾丝外婆 堡垒才有意思 |
[10:27] | Well, I’d argue books are also fun. | 我认为书也很有意思 |
[10:30] | Come into the fort, Grandma. | 进来吧 外婆 |
[10:32] | -Are you kidding? -You don’t have to. I’m here. | -开什么玩笑 -你不用进来 有我在呢 |
[10:37] | OK! I’m coming. | 好 我进来了 |
[10:41] | What’s the password? | 进门暗号是什么 |
[10:44] | I don’t– Chocolate. | 我不…巧克力 |
[10:46] | -Nope. -Worms. | -不对 -虫子 |
[10:48] | -No. -Will you give me a hint? | -不对 -能给点提示吗 |
[10:51] | It’s the name of their favorite television show. | 是他们最爱的电视节目的名字 |
[10:54] | I don’t know, Trapper John, M.D. | 我不知道 《约翰医生》 |
[10:57] | I’m coming in. Move over. | 我进来了 过去 |
[10:59] | It was Zig and Sharko. | 是《鲨鱼哥》 |
[11:01] | Well, I was close. | 我猜得很接近了 |
[11:02] | I would’ve thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[11:04] | I do. I forgot. | 我是知道 忘了而已 |
[11:07] | Madison, you want to have a tea party? | 麦迪森 想开茶会吗 |
[11:09] | -OK. -I’m just gonna get my tea. | -好啊 -我来拿茶 |
[11:14] | That’s a lot of tea, Grandma Grace. | 茶可真多 格蕾丝外婆 |
[11:17] | Friends who count don’t count, Grandma Jean. | 斤斤计较的朋友不是真朋友 简妮奶奶 |
[11:20] | You know who loves tea parties? | 你知道谁喜欢开茶会吗 |
[11:22] | Gretchen Gumblehausen! | 格雷琴·冈布兰希 |
[11:27] | Gesundheit, Gretchen Gumblehausen! | 祝你健康 格雷琴·冈布兰希 |
[11:32] | And I’m… Cloris the Clown! | 那我就是…克罗莉丝小丑 |
[11:38] | Oh, no, Grace, you’re Annie. | 不 格蕾丝 你是安妮 |
[11:42] | No, I’m not a Depression-era orphan who makes people sad. | 不 我才不是那个惹人伤心的大萧条时期孤女 |
[11:46] | I’m Cloris the Clown who makes people happy! | 我是让人快乐的克罗莉丝小丑 |
[11:51] | No, no… | 不要 |
[11:53] | -He’s afraid of clowns. -I thought he was afraid of elves. | -他怕小丑 -他不是怕精灵吗 |
[11:55] | He used to be. Now it’s clowns. | 他以前怕精灵 现在怕小丑 |
[11:58] | Well, that’s why there’s clown spray. | 所以我才带了小丑剂 |
[12:01] | We’ll just spray it all over the fort. | 把药水喷满堡垒 |
[12:03] | You know, you really should call it anti-clown spray. | 你应该叫它”驱小丑剂” |
[12:06] | I mean, clown spray would attract clowns. | “小丑剂”会招来小丑 |
[12:08] | -No, clowns. -But it doesn’t! Right, Grandma Grace? | -不要小丑 -不会的 对不对 格蕾丝外婆 |
[12:11] | -Tell Macklin it doesn’t. -Oh, of course not. | -告诉麦克林不会的 -当然不会了 |
[12:14] | Macklin, I’m-I’m sorry. | 麦克林 我很抱歉 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. Clown spray works on all kinds of clowns | 抱歉 小丑剂能赶走各种各样的小丑 |
[12:20] | and elves and goblins, and– | 精灵 妖精 还有… |
[12:22] | Uh-oh. Let’s hope it works on something else. | 希望它还能赶走其他东西 |
[12:28] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[12:32] | -Well, just get them out! -Jeez, lice work fast. | -快把它们除掉 -虱子动作很快 |
[12:35] | They’ve already built a town square in here. | 它们都在这里头建了个广场 |
[12:37] | Please don’t say “Lice.” | 别说”虱子” |
[12:39] | I’m disgusted enough as it is. | 我已经够恶心了 |
[12:42] | Look, these things happen. | 听着 像这种事是很常见的 |
[12:44] | When you go near children. | 和孩子在一起就容易这样 |
[12:46] | Oh, you can’t be mad at them. | 你不能生他们的气 |
[12:47] | I’m mad at their hygiene. | 我对他们的卫生情况生气 |
[12:49] | Well, to be fair, you’re not a big fan of anybody’s hygiene. | 说句公道话 你对谁的卫生情况都不大满意 |
[12:52] | None of this would have happened | 要是我没有像简妮奶奶喜欢的那样 |
[12:53] | if I hadn’t been rolling around on the ground | 在地上滚来滚去 |
[12:55] | the way Grandma Jean likes to do. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[12:57] | But that’s also what kids like to do. | 孩子也喜欢在地上滚 |
[13:00] | Kids don’t know what they like! They’re dumb! | 孩子才不知道他们喜欢什么 他们蠢得很 |
[13:03] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[13:07] | That’s not something a grandmother should say. | 做外婆的 是不该说这种话的 |
[13:11] | What is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[13:13] | Come on, you’re not so bad. | 行啦 你还没那么糟糕 |
[13:15] | Some hamsters eat their grandchildren. | 有的仓鼠会吃掉它们的孙辈 |
[13:18] | Hamsters don’t live long enough to have grandchildren. | 仓鼠的寿命没长到能抱孙子 |
[13:21] | Don’t confuse me with facts, | 别用事实扰乱我的大脑 |
[13:22] | I’m going somewhere with this. | 我这还有下文呢 |
[13:25] | Not all hamster grandmas need to run around in the wood shavings | 不是所有的仓鼠外婆都要泡在木屑里忙前忙后 |
[13:29] | making forts out of toilet paper tubes. | 用厕纸筒造堡垒 |
[13:31] | Some keep the little ones | 有的外婆要看着小仓鼠 |
[13:33] | from eating their poop. | 不让它们吃自己的粪便 |
[13:34] | We all know I’m not the fun hamster. | 我显然不是有趣的仓鼠 |
[13:37] | Then be who you are. | 那就做你自己 |
[13:38] | Be the bossy hamster with the drinking problem. | 做喜欢喝酒的霸道仓鼠 |
[13:41] | They’re the ones who inspire their grandchildren to become writers. | 这种仓鼠才会激励他们的孙辈成为作家 |
[13:45] | Oh, I’d eat mine before that. | 我会在那之前吃掉我的孙辈 |
[13:48] | I think I know what would cheer you up. | 我知道怎么能让你高兴了 |
[13:50] | -A little gossip. -I hate gossip. | -聊聊八卦 -我讨厌八卦 |
[13:54] | Who’s it about? | 谁的八卦 |
[13:55] | It’s about a certain long-haired beauty | 是一位双眸奕奕 冰雪聪明的 |
[13:56] | with sparkling eyes and a devilish wit. | 长发美人 |
[14:01] | -Me. It’s about me. -Let me guess, | -我 是我 -我来猜猜看 |
[14:03] | you’ve had another altercation in your food co-op? | 你的食品合作项目又和别人起争执了吗 |
[14:07] | Yes. And I’ve also recently been kissed. | 是的 而且最近有人吻了我 |
[14:11] | By Jacob. | 雅各布吻的 |
[14:12] | He kissed you? When? | 他吻了你 什么时候 |
[14:15] | I ran into him at the farmer’s market | 我在农贸市场遇到了他 |
[14:16] | when I was stalking him at the farmer’s market. | 其实是我一直在跟踪他 |
[14:18] | -How was the kiss? -Oh, my cheek is still tingling. | -那个吻如何 -我的脸颊还在隐隐作痛 |
[14:21] | But it may have been a power play. | 但那也许只是一种霸道的撩妹手段 |
[14:24] | As a businesswoman and a woman-woman, | 作为一名女商人 一个有女人味的女人 |
[14:26] | I’m still unpacking it. | 我还在思考这个吻的含义 |
[14:29] | So how did you leave things? | 所以最后是怎样的结果 |
[14:31] | I left it that he would provide yams for my lube | 最后他确定为我的润滑剂供应番薯 |
[14:34] | which I may or may not sell to Brianna. | 我会不会把润滑剂卖给布丽安娜还不一定 |
[14:37] | I have a meeting with her later this afternoon. | 今天下午晚些时候我会与她会面 |
[14:39] | Not sure what I’m gonna do. | 我还不知道我会怎么做 |
[14:41] | Well, figure out where you want to end up | 想清楚你想要的结果 |
[14:44] | and then don’t start there. | 然后不要以此为起点 |
[14:47] | With Brianna or Jacob? | 布丽安娜的事还是雅各布的事 |
[14:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:52] | Is my scalp supposed to be burning? | 我的头皮该有这种灼烧感吗 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | That’s me on the dance floor. | 那张是我在跳舞 |
[15:04] | Oh, that is me about to get into the swing again. | 那张是我即将再次开始的场景 |
[15:06] | And this is Carlos. | 这是卡洛斯 |
[15:11] | Are those shorts or underwear? | 这是短裤还是内裤 |
[15:12] | Uh, Carlos doesn’t wear underwear. | 卡洛斯不穿内裤 |
[15:14] | Sol, you’ve got to look at Carlos. | 索尔 你得来看看卡洛斯 |
[15:17] | Nah, I’m good. | 不 免了吧 |
[15:18] | -You boys like bingo? -He loves it. | -你们喜欢宾果游戏吗 -他超级爱 |
[15:20] | Then when you’re all better, | 那等你好些了 |
[15:22] | I’m taking you to Drag Queen Bingo! | 我就带你们去变装女王宾果游戏会 |
[15:26] | I’m sure someone’s sleeping somewhere. | 我很确定有人在睡觉 |
[15:28] | Oh, none of my patients. | 又不是我的病人 |
[15:29] | We play, we drink, we sing show tunes. | 我们玩游戏 喝酒 唱音乐剧歌曲 |
[15:32] | -I love show tunes. -Yeah. | -我爱音乐剧歌曲 -是啊 |
[15:33] | Who is that spanking you? | 打你屁股的是谁 |
[15:35] | Oh, that’s Ana Phylactic-Shock, | 那是安娜 外号过敏性休克 |
[15:37] | she’s in charge of Drag Queen Bingo. | 她是变装女王宾果游戏的负责人 |
[15:38] | -I called a false bingo. -Ooh, she looks mad. | -我误叫了”宾果” -她很生气的样子 |
[15:41] | Nah, she loves spanking people. Here she’s mad. | 不是 她喜欢打别人屁股 这才是她生气的样子 |
[15:44] | Someone pretended it was their birthday | 有人假装那天是他们的生日 |
[15:46] | and she made them wear nipple clips. | 她就让他们戴上乳头夹 |
[15:48] | OK. | 行了 |
[15:49] | Slide show’s over. | 照片就展示到这里 |
[15:50] | And thanks for the invitation, | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[15:52] | but I don’t think Drag Queen Bingo’s for us. | 我觉得变装女王宾果游戏并不适合我们 |
[15:55] | Oh, why not? | 为什么不适合 |
[15:57] | We’re not that kind of gay. | 我们不是那种同性恋 |
[16:00] | Uh, what kind of gay are you? | 那你是哪种同性恋 |
[16:03] | Oh, I don’t mean there’s anything– | 我不是说有什么… |
[16:05] | I’m gonna go get your breakfast tray. | 我去给你端早餐 |
[16:07] | OK, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[16:13] | You realize you just offended him? | 你知道你刚刚冒犯到他了吗 |
[16:15] | Why are you suddenly interested in Drag Queen Bingo? | 你怎么突然对变装女王宾果游戏感兴趣 |
[16:18] | Why wouldn’t I? I like singing. I like bingo. | 为什么不行 我喜欢唱歌和宾果游戏 |
[16:20] | I would love to try singing during bingo. It sounds fabulous. | 我很想试试看边玩游戏边唱歌 听上去棒呆了 |
[16:24] | But you’re hardly the Grand Marshal of the gay parade. | 你又不是同性恋游行的领队 |
[16:28] | I’m pretty gay. In fact, I have a husband. | 我基得很 我都是有老公的人 |
[16:31] | I have a husband, too. | 我也是有老公的人 |
[16:32] | And frankly, I would say I’m gayer than you. | 讲真 我觉得我比你基 |
[16:35] | -How are you gayer than I am? -I wear a man purse! | -你怎么比我基了 -我佩戴男式腰包 |
[16:38] | That’s not gay. That’s hideous. | 那才不叫基 那丑死了 |
[16:39] | And if you were as gay as I am you’d know that. | 要是你和我一样基 你就会看出来的 |
[16:41] | All right, Robert, this isn’t a contest. | 行啦 罗伯特 这又不是比赛 |
[16:44] | No, it’s not. But, seriously, | 的确不是 但说真的 |
[16:47] | I would really like for us to feel comfortable | 我真的希望我们可以很自在地 |
[16:49] | someday going out to something like Drag Queen Bingo. | 去参加变装女王宾果游戏什么的放松下 |
[16:52] | And why not? I spent my whole life having to look away | 有何不可呢 我这一生都在遮遮掩掩 |
[16:56] | and pretend i wasn’t interested in things like that, | 假装我对这种事情不感兴趣 |
[16:58] | or Greco-Roman wrestling, or the Oscar red carpet. | 比如古典式摔跤 奥斯卡红毯秀 |
[17:01] | I had a lot of opinions about Cher’s dress | 我对雪儿因《月色撩人》获奖时的装束 |
[17:04] | when she won for Moonstruck. I thought it was fantastic! | 有很多看法 我觉得她那一身美极了 |
[17:06] | And I thought Bob Mackie deserved an Oscar! | 而且我觉得鲍勃·马基也该拿个小金人 |
[17:08] | -Who’s Bob Mackie? -He designed that dress! | -鲍勃·马基是谁 -裙子的设计师 |
[17:10] | And the people at Drag Queen Bingo would know that. | 变装女王宾果游戏的人会知道这种事 |
[17:13] | See, that’s why I want to go. | 所以我才想去 |
[17:15] | We’re out. So let’s go out. | 我们已经出柜了 那就出去浪 |
[17:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:35] | Uh, Ms. Frankie Bergstein is here. | 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁女士来了 |
[17:40] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[17:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:45] | So formal. | 真正式 |
[17:46] | Hello. So how was the drive down? | 你好 一路车程顺畅吗 |
[17:49] | Oh, good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[17:50] | I parked across the street so I wouldn’t have to valet. | 我把车停在了街对面 那样就不用叫泊车服务了 |
[17:52] | We validate, but OK. | 我们是会报销的 好吧 |
[17:54] | The hand dryer in the men’s room does not work. Like, at all. | 男厕所的烘手机坏了 完全坏了 |
[17:57] | I’d like to introduce my legal counsel, | 介绍一下我的法律顾问 |
[18:00] | Nwabudike Douglas Bergstein. | 奴阿布达克·道格拉斯·伯格斯丁 |
[18:02] | Yes, I’m familiar with your son, who I grew up with. | 我和你儿子很熟 我们一起长大的 |
[18:06] | Hello, Budlas. | 你好 傻布拉斯 |
[18:08] | Oh, we’re bringing Budlas back? | 又提起傻布拉斯这档子事 |
[18:10] | OK, well, then, hello, Brianna-donna-ding-dong. | 那行 你好 小叮当布里安娜 |
[18:12] | -Never caught on. -At my house it did. | -那绰号根本没人叫 -在我们家很是流行 |
[18:20] | -Please. -After you. | -请坐 -你先请 |
[18:21] | No, I insist. | 不 我坚持如此 |
[18:23] | I insist, Brianna-donna-ding-dong. | 我也坚持如此 小叮当布丽安娜 |
[18:28] | That’s so funny. | 真有意思 |
[18:37] | Please take a seat, Frankie. | 请坐 弗兰琦 |
[18:38] | No, please, avail yourself. | 不用 你先请便 |
[18:40] | Relax, sit down. | 放松 坐下 |
[18:41] | No, no. I insist that you take a seat. | 不 我坚持要求你先坐 |
[18:53] | Did you want to stand, Frankie? | 你想站着吗 弗兰琦 |
[18:54] | No, no, please sit. | 不 不 请坐 |
[18:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:03] | – Have you settled? – I am seated. | -你坐定了吗 -我坐定了 |
[19:11] | Is someone taking minutes? | 有人做会议记录吗 |
[19:16] | – Really? – Yes. Of course. | -不是吧 -有的 当然了 |
[19:21] | OK. “Is someone taking minutes, | 好了 “有人做会议记录吗 |
[19:25] | comma, um, comma, really, | 逗号 逗号 不是吧 |
[19:28] | question mark, yes, comma, of course.” | 问号 有的 逗号 当然了” |
[19:31] | Oh, I also want to get “Brianna- donna- ding- dong” in there, | 我还想把”小叮当布丽安娜”也写进去 |
[19:33] | just so we have it. | 那样就记录下来了 |
[19:35] | You don’t need to write that down. | 你不需要把那个写下来的 |
[19:37] | So, this deal memo outlines our offer, | 那个 这份协议把我们开的条件都列了下 |
[19:40] | namely that Frankie Bergstein, | 基本上就是说 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[19:42] | creator and owner of said lubricant, | 上述润滑剂的创造者和持有人 |
[19:44] | shall receive a $25,000 buyout. | 以2.5万美元的价格出售此产品 |
[19:50] | And three percent of the net once we’re profitable. | 一旦我们开始盈利 还将获得3%的净利润 |
[19:53] | I want nine million dollars. | 我要900万美元 |
[19:54] | Fuck my life. Fuck it hard. | 干死我吧 干死我算了 |
[19:56] | I am so glad I came to work today. | 我真高兴我今天来上班了 |
[19:58] | – So, um, my mother- – – No. | -那个 我妈… -不 |
[20:00] | My client is interested in a licensing deal | 我的委托人想签下授权协议 |
[20:03] | and two percent of the gross. | 以及毛利润的2% |
[20:05] | Two is less than three. | 2比3少呢 |
[20:06] | But gross is much larger than net, and with the licensing deal | 但是毛利润比净利润大得多 有了授权协议 |
[20:09] | you’ll get a piece of every single unit sold. | 他们卖出的每件产品 你都能获取到钱 |
[20:11] | Licensing and two percent of the gross. Done. | 授权和毛利润的2% 成交 |
[20:15] | Why? What do you know? | 为什么 你知道些什么 |
[20:17] | I know that there’s a fantastic offer on the table | 我知道桌上有一份超棒的协议 |
[20:19] | for your client- slash- mother. | 是开给你的委托人/母亲的 |
[20:20] | And? | 并且呢 |
[20:21] | And my company’s taking a big risk | 并且我的公司是冒着巨大的风险 |
[20:23] | investing in an unknown product. | 在投资这款不知名产品 |
[20:25] | Your eyebrow arches when you lie. | 你撒谎的时候眉毛就会挑起来 |
[20:27] | Your head tilts, your eyes crinkle, | 你的头会倾斜 你的眼睛会缩起来 |
[20:29] | and somehow | 不知怎么的 |
[20:29] | your hair turns a darker shade of blonde- ish. | 你的金黄色头发也会多一层深色阴影 |
[20:31] | Fine. We may have done some testing, and it may have gone well… | 好吧 我们是做过一些测试 效果不错 |
[20:34] | Two- point- five and that’s it. | 毛利润的2.5% 只能这么多了 |
[20:35] | – Three. – Deal. | -3% -成交 |
[20:37] | But that is not where I want to end up. | 但那不是我想要的最终结果 |
[20:40] | – Twist. – Well, it’s a good deal, Mom. | -惊人的转折 -那是很划算的交易 妈 |
[20:43] | And, uh, we should talk about it, but I think you should take it. | 我们可以谈谈 但我觉得你应该接受 |
[20:46] | Oh, I can’t. I want more. | 我接受不了 我要更多的才行 |
[20:48] | Like what? | 要多少 |
[20:59] | Your client’s gone rogue. | 你的委托人已经脱离掌控了 |
[21:00] | My client would be more than happy to shop her product elsewhere. | 我的委托人很乐意将她的产品卖给别的公司 |
[21:04] | Oh, have fun with your weird mother- son vaginal lube sales team. | 祝你们这对古怪的母子润滑剂销售团队快乐 |
[21:09] | That is definitely going in the minutes. | 必须把这句记下来才行 |
[21:11] | – Dude, expunge that. – Nope. | -老兄 删掉这句 -不行 |
[21:13] | Mom, mom… | 妈 妈 |
[21:20] | Why aren’t you downstairs playing with Madison and Grandma Jean? | 你怎么没下楼去和麦迪森以及简妮奶奶玩 |
[21:22] | Because Mommy needs clown spray so she’s not scared. | 因为妈妈需要小丑剂 那样她就不会害怕了 |
[21:26] | Why would- – Macklin, come here. | 为什么…麦克林 过来 |
[21:30] | Why on earth would Mommy be scared? | 你妈为什么会害怕 |
[21:33] | Because she’s sick. | 因为她病了 |
[21:35] | Mommy’s not sick. | 妈妈才没有病呢 |
[21:38] | But Grandma Jean had us make get- well cards for Mommy | 但是简妮奶奶让我们做健康祝福卡送给妈妈 |
[21:43] | because she’s sick | 因为她病了 |
[21:44] | because there’s not enough room in her tummy for two babies. | 因为她的肚子里没有足够的空间养两个宝宝 |
[21:48] | First of all, homemade cards are great, | 首先 自制的祝福卡很棒 |
[21:51] | but only if you put in a lot of effort. | 但前提是你付出很多的努力才行 |
[21:53] | And second, babies don’t grow in Mommy’s tummy, | 其次 宝宝也不是长在妈妈的肚子里的 |
[21:55] | they grow in a separate part that only mommies have. | 而是长在一个只有女性才有的独立的器官里 |
[21:59] | Her pocketbook? | 她的手提包里吗 |
[22:01] | Not quite. | 不是的 |
[22:03] | Look, Mommy’s not scared and she’s not sick. | 听着 妈妈不害怕 也没有病 |
[22:05] | She- she just needs a little extra sleep | 她只是需要更多的睡眠 |
[22:07] | so the babies will grow big and strong. | 那样宝宝才会强壮 |
[22:09] | So Grandma Jean was wrong? | 所以简妮奶奶错了吗 |
[22:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:17] | If Mommy’s not scared, I’m not scared, either. | 如果妈妈不害怕 那我也不害怕 |
[22:20] | Well, good. That- – Ew. Sticky. | 很好 真是…哎呀 黏乎乎的 |
[22:24] | Can I lay down with her? | 我可以跟她”躺着”在一起吗 |
[22:26] | First of all, it’s “Lie.” Second of all, no, you can’t, | 首先 是躺 其次 不 不行 |
[22:29] | because we don’t want to give Mommy lice. | 因为不能把虱子传染给妈妈 |
[22:34] | But I’ll tell you what we can do. | 但我可以告诉你我们能做什么 |
[22:36] | – Gin! – Aw, man. | -金胡 -天啊 |
[22:38] | You saw me play the ace of clubs, you have to pay attention. | 你看到我出了梅花A 你得注意防着才行 |
[22:51] | What do you think of this figure? | 你觉得这个数字怎么样 |
[22:53] | Boobless? I taught you that. | “没胸”吗 那一招可是我教你的 |
[22:55] | Also “Boobs,” “Boob,” And “Boobies.” | 其他还有”多胸” “单胸” “胸胸” |
[22:57] | I know how to write “Hillbillies.” | 我知道”乡巴佬”这个词怎么用数字表示 |
[22:59] | 53177187714 53177187714. | |
[23:02] | – Say that again, but slower. – I know what I want. | -再说一遍 慢点说 -我知道我想要什么了 |
[23:04] | This ought to be good. | 这应该是好事 |
[23:06] | I want six percent of the gross, I want my art on the box, | 我要毛利润的6% 我希望我的画出现在包装盒上 |
[23:09] | and I want you to take me seriously. | 我还要你用严肃正经的态度对我 |
[23:11] | I am trying to, it’s kind of a challenge sometimes. | 我也想啊 但那有时候挺难的 |
[23:14] | That’s my process. You want my lube? | 那是我的过程 你想要我的润滑剂是吗 |
[23:16] | You get my process. | 那就得接受我的过程 |
[23:19] | OK, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[23:20] | Then you’ll listen to my ideas? Because I have lots of ideas. | 你会听取我的创意吗 因为我有很多创意的 |
[23:24] | Yes. The good ones. | 好的 只听取好的 |
[23:26] | This is where normally when I would give you a hug, | 一般这种情况下我会给你个拥抱 |
[23:28] | but I know you’re a very serious businesswoman, so… | 但我知道你是个非常严肃正经的女商人 所以… |
[23:33] | Will I get my nine million dollars? | 我能得到900万美元吗 |
[23:36] | If every man, woman and child in America buys your lube, | 如果全美国每一个男人 女人和孩子都买你的润滑剂 |
[23:39] | then yes, you will get your nine million dollars. | 那么没错 你肯定会得到900万美元的 |
[23:41] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[23:53] | Forgot our bags. | 把包落下了 |
[24:02] | What have I done? | 我这是干了些什么啊 |
[24:09] | That was a nice break. | 刚刚的休息真挺爽的 |
[24:11] | I didn’t know it was the morgue, I thought it was the atrium. | 我又不知道那是停尸房 我以为是中庭呢 |
[24:14] | That’s what it said on the map. | 地图上明明是那样说的啊 |
[24:15] | Please, just get me back to the room. | 拜托 直接把我推回病房吧 |
[24:17] | Jojo, can you help me for a second? | 乔乔 你能帮我一下吗 |
[24:27] | Let’s get ready to bingo! | 我们准备好玩宾果游戏吧 |
[24:30] | Bitch, what are you doing here? | 贱人 你到这儿来干什么 |
[24:32] | Bitch, I’m here to play bingo! | 贱人 我是来玩宾果游戏的 |
[24:34] | This bitch invited me. | 是那个贱人邀请我的 |
[24:35] | What is going on, Sol? | 怎么回事 索尔 |
[24:38] | I’m saying I’m sorry to both of you. | 我这是在向你们两个道歉呢 |
[24:42] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[24:43] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[24:47] | Raise your hand if you love Ryan Gosling. | 喜欢瑞恩·高斯林的举手 |
[24:51] | Now raise your hand if you can’t come within 200 feet of him. | 不能靠近他200英尺以内的请举手 |
[24:54] | It ain’t love unless the police get involved. | 没有惊动警察 算什么真爱 |
[24:58] | Oh, I’m lying because I’ve- – | 我在撒谎 因为我… |
[24:59] | ♪never been in love before.♪ | ♪从未陷入过爱情♪ |
[25:04] | ♪Now all at once it’s you♪ | ♪现在突然遇到你♪ |
[25:07] | ♪It’s you forever more.♪ | ♪和你永恒相爱♪ |
[25:12] | Sounds like you and Mack were having fun. | 听上去你和麦克玩得挺开心啊 |
[25:14] | Yeah, we were. | 是啊 没错 |
[25:16] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[25:17] | Not at all. | 一点都不 |
[25:18] | Because, uh, you didn’t call me to come help with the kids. | 因为 你没有打电话叫我来照看孩子们 |
[25:22] | Mom, Jean jumped on a plane. | 妈 简妮跳上飞机火速来了 |
[25:25] | and, uh, you told your father first that you were pregnant. | 你怀孕的事 也是先告诉你爸的 |
[25:29] | To cheer him up. | 那是为了让他开心起来 |
[25:30] | I was dying to tell you, Mom. | 我迫不及待想告诉你的 妈 |
[25:31] | I called you. | 我给你打了电话 |
[25:32] | And left a message with no hint of any news. | 结果只是留言 完全没暗示有什么好消息 |
[25:34] | I didn’t want to tell you in a message. | 我不想在短信里告诉你 |
[25:36] | Well, you know something, it felt… | 你知道吗 那让人感觉… |
[25:39] | like you didn’t really want to tell me at all. | 就像你根本都不想告诉我似的 |
[25:43] | Mom, of course I did. | 妈 我当然想了 |
[25:45] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:49] | OK, um… | 好吧 |
[25:52] | Remember when you and Dad had brunch at the house | 你还记得在麦迪森的洗礼会之后 |
[25:54] | after Madison’s christening? | 你和爸在房子里吃早午餐吗 |
[25:56] | You stood in the kitchen making egg salad | 你当时站在厨房里做鸡蛋沙拉 |
[25:58] | and you said this better be my last baby | 你说这最好是我最后一个孩子 |
[26:01] | because I needed to start my life again. | 因为我需要重新开启我的人生 |
[26:03] | I didn’t say that. | 我才没说过那话 |
[26:04] | Mom, I remember what you were wearing. | 妈 我都还记得你当时穿的是什么衣服 |
[26:12] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:15] | You know, sometimes I wonder | 有时候我都不禁去想 |
[26:16] | who I was in that house. | 在那房子里的我是怎样一个人 |
[26:19] | I don’t know why I was holding onto that. | 我不知道我为什么一直对这事耿耿于怀 |
[26:21] | Because it’s horrible. I never should have said that. | 因为那太可恶了 我不该说那话的 |
[26:28] | I’m really happy you’re pregnant. | 我真的很高兴你又怀孕了 |
[26:31] | And those babies are really lucky | 那两个宝宝真的很幸运 |
[26:34] | because you’re the best mother I know. | 因为你是我认识的最好的母亲 |
[26:37] | Mom, I learned from you. | 妈 我是从你身上学到的 |
[26:44] | Thank you for lying. | 谢谢你撒这样的谎 |
[26:57] | Why is that not happening in your studio? | 你怎么不去你的工作室里画 |
[26:59] | Oh, I still haven’t gone through my moving boxes. | 我搬过来的箱子都堆在一起还没整理 |
[27:02] | Great. You’re one can of cat food | 很好 你再多一罐猫粮 |
[27:04] | away from full- on Grey Gardens. | 就跟《灰色花园》里的情况一样了 |
[27:07] | Oh, how did it go with Brianna? | 对了 跟布丽安娜谈得怎么样 |
[27:09] | Well, I figured out where I wanted to end up and I got there. | 我想清楚了我想要怎样的结果 然后就达到了 |
[27:12] | How did it go with Mallory? | 你跟玛洛丽相处得怎么样 |
[27:15] | We’re finding our way. | 我们还在继续探索 |
[27:16] | You think I can get them | 你觉得我可以说服他们 |
[27:17] | to let me name the lube “Vagicadabra”? | 把这款润滑剂命名为”阴魔液”吗 |
[27:21] | Because I have other names. | 我还想了些其他的名字 |
[27:22] | “Slip Inside,” “Lubri- can,” “Menapplause.” | “滑入液” “超能润滑” “男人乐” |
[27:28] | “Yam, Bam, Thank You, Ma’am”? | “番薯啪啪爽 谢谢女士浪” |
[27:30] | We’ll throw that one in… | 我们可以把这个加进去 |
[27:32] | – Yeah. – …so they’ll pick one of mine. | -就是 -那样他们就会挑我的了 |
[27:33] | They’re going to name it – the “Frankie Bergstein Memorial Lube!” – | 他们会命名为”弗兰琦·伯格斯丁纪念款润滑液” |
[27:37] | Now with lice. | 现在还有虱子了 |
[27:38] | Let me have it! I would love to host life. | 虱子快来吧 我喜欢供养生命 |
[27:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:45] | Well, according to the deal we hammered out with the lube, | 根据我们达成的协议 |
[27:47] | they’re putting my art on the box. | 他们同意在包装盒上放我的画作 |
[27:50] | – And I know what I want to paint. – What? | -我知道我想画什么 -什么 |
[27:53] | My vagina. | 我的阴道 |
[27:56] | Well, if they’re going to take my face off the box, | 如果他们要把我的脸换下来 |
[27:57] | I’m glad they’re replacing it with your vagina. | 我很高兴他们换上的是你的阴道 |
[28:00] | Well, at least you won’t have to worry about | 至少你不用担心 |
[28:01] | being recognized in public. | 在公共场合被人认出来 |
[28:04] | No… | 是不用 |
[28:06] | but you might. | 但你可能会的 |