时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Ah, well, you are really a peach, you know that? | 你真是太棒了 知道吗 |
[01:00] | I mean, taking me to Whole Foods and the art store. | 带我去了全食超市和艺术品店 |
[01:03] | Don’t forget the transcendental foot place. | 别忘了还有那家超验足疗店 |
[01:06] | That was a necessary stop. | 那可是很有必要的一站 |
[01:07] | Wait till you try out the neuropathy socks I got you. | 等你穿上我给你买的神经按摩袜再说 |
[01:11] | Danger ahead: uncontrollable urge to cha-cha-cha, | 注意了 按捺不住恰恰恰的冲动 |
[01:15] | pain-free, all night. | 整晚包你不痛 |
[01:19] | Can I get you anything? | 你想要点什么吗 |
[01:21] | How about your license? | 不如你去重新考个驾照吧 |
[01:23] | Oh, God, it’s so good to laugh. | 天呐 能笑笑可真好 |
[01:25] | I-I’ve really missed your snappy wit. | 我真怀念你的幽默风趣 |
[01:30] | Grace, that stare is filled with Phil. | 格蕾丝 你的眼神里全是菲尔 |
[01:35] | I believe it’s called rage. | 我觉得那叫愤怒 |
[01:37] | If it’s any consolation, I’ve been awful with myself in my diary. | 在日记里我把自己骂惨了 但愿你能好受点 |
[01:42] | Your bullshit diary where you write in the air? | 就是你对着空气瞎写的破日记 |
[01:46] | I’m just trying to help, Grace. | 我只是想帮帮你 格蕾丝 |
[01:49] | I’m trying to say I’m sorry. I’m trying to cheer you up. | 我想说抱歉 我想让你高兴起来 |
[01:53] | You know what would cheer me up? Other people cheering me up. | 知道什么能让我高兴吗 除了你谁都可以 |
[01:57] | All I see is you anymore, in the house, in the car. | 可我见到的全是你 屋里车里无处不在 |
[02:00] | I lie down to close my eyes, and all I see is your hair. | 我躺下闭上眼 满眼全是你的头发 |
[02:04] | Well, I can’t help that I have memorable hair. | 我的头发如此令人难忘 我也没办法 |
[02:06] | Well, I miss other hair on other friends | 可我想念其他朋友的头发 |
[02:09] | who don’t ask me about my feelings all the time. | 他们可不会一直问我的感觉 |
[02:12] | I used to have friends. | 我以前是有朋友的 |
[02:14] | We’d meet up for a fun lunch or a fun drink, | 我们见面会开心地吃吃喝喝 |
[02:17] | and then you know what they’d do? | 然后你知道他们会怎么做吗 |
[02:18] | I’m guessing something fun. | 我猜肯定是有趣的事 |
[02:20] | They’d get in their own cars | 他们会回到自己的车上 |
[02:22] | and drive themselves away back to their own homes. | 开车各回各家 |
[02:26] | And where are these independent drivers now? | 现在这些独立的司机都去哪儿了 |
[02:29] | We fell out of touch after the whole Robert mess. | 罗伯特的破事之后 我们就断了联系 |
[02:33] | Wait. Wait a minute. What Robert mess? | 慢着 什么罗伯特的破事 |
[02:36] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 明白了 懂了 懂了 |
[02:38] | I could go out and make new friends. | 我可以出去交些新朋友 |
[02:41] | But I don’t know. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[02:42] | Who wants to start to build history right before we’re history? | 在我们还没成为历史前 谁想去创建新历史 |
[02:46] | Didn’t we do that? | 我们不就是那么做的吗 |
[02:48] | We had special circumstances. | 我们当时情况特殊 |
[02:50] | Maybe I should call some of them. | 或许我该联系他们中的某些人 |
[02:52] | Although, I don’t know. You know, it is a little weird | 可是我不知道 你也知道 |
[02:54] | hanging out with a bunch of couples | 都恢复单身了 还和一群 |
[02:56] | when you’re not a couple anymore. | 夫妻出去玩 会有点尴尬 |
[02:57] | Do you want me to come? | 你想让我陪你去吗 |
[02:59] | No. Besides, it’s been a year. | 不 而且已经一年了 |
[03:01] | Janet will pick up and say, “Hello, stranger.” | 珍妮特会拿起电话说”你好 陌生人” |
[03:03] | How do you come back from that? | 这话叫人怎么回答 |
[03:06] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊一聊吗 |
[03:08] | No! I want to do something about it. | 不想 我想做点什么 |
[03:13] | But, but I want you to know I hear you. | 但我希望你知道 我愿意倾听 |
[03:16] | And don’t worry about me getting my license back. | 还有别担心 我会拿到驾照的 |
[03:22] | Dear Diary: | 亲爱的日记 |
[03:24] | Tomorrow I buckle down and hit the books. | 明天我要奋起用功学习 |
[03:29] | Smiley-face. Winky-face. | 笑脸 眨眼 |
[03:31] | Heart, heart, prayer hands. | 爱心 爱心 祈祷 |
[04:02] | “What does this sign mean?” | “这个标志是什么意思” |
[04:05] | What the hell? | 什么玩意儿 |
[04:07] | Wait, that does look familiar. | 等等 那个看着确实好熟悉 |
[04:12] | Oh, that’s why. | 原来如此 |
[04:14] | What do you mean-mean-mean? | 你是什么意思意思意思 |
[04:17] | I can’t wait. | 我简直迫不及待 |
[04:19] | Oh, it’s gonna be so much fun to see everyone again. | 能再见到你们大家肯定会很有意思 |
[04:22] | How about 12:30? | 12:30见面如何 |
[04:23] | Terrific. I’ll see you tomorrow, Janet. | 太好了 明天见 珍妮特 |
[04:27] | How great is this? | 真是太好了 |
[04:28] | Is that a cha-cha? It’s those neuropathy socks, isn’t it? | 在跳恰恰吗 那双神经按摩袜的功效显著吧 |
[04:32] | I was so nervous to call her, | 我本来给她打电话时好紧张 |
[04:34] | my hands were shaking when I dialed. | 拨号码的时候我手都在抖 |
[04:36] | Oh, it’s been so long. | 很久没见了 |
[04:38] | She couldn’t have been lovelier. | 她简直太可爱了 |
[04:40] | Oh, that does not sound like the Janet I know. | 那听着可不像我认识的珍妮特 |
[04:43] | – Frankie… – She breeds Pomeranians. | -弗兰琦 -她是搞博美犬繁殖的 |
[04:46] | She has a Pomeranian. | 她养了只博美 |
[04:48] | She’s coming to lunch tomorrow with Mary and Arlene. | 她明天会和玛丽还有阿尔琳过来吃午饭 |
[04:51] | The whole country club crowd. | 整个乡间俱乐部的人都来了 |
[04:53] | Don’t start. They were my best friends. | 别瞎叨叨 她们曾是我最好的朋友 |
[04:58] | Besides, you don’t have to be around to deal with them anyway. | 反正你不必留在这里应付她们 |
[05:00] | Great. Do you know this sign means? | 太好了 你知道这标志是什么意思吗 |
[05:03] | No… | 别 |
[05:04] | I am not being sucked into… whatever this is. | 不管这是什么我都不想知道 |
[05:07] | – I’m studying for my driver’s test. – Really? | -我在为驾照考试学习 -真的吗 |
[05:11] | It looks more like a Jamaican séance. | 看着更像牙买加迎神会 |
[05:13] | Good band name: Jamaican Séance. | 这乐队名不错 牙买加迎神会 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I’ll tell you a better band name: | 是啊 那我告诉你个更好的乐队名 |
[05:18] | “I’m Not Driving You Around Anymore | “我不会再开车载你了 |
[05:20] | So You Really Should Take This Seriously.” | 所以你该认真复习考试” |
[05:22] | – Oh, yeah, that’ll catch on. – Well, it better. | -很好 那名字一定会火 -最好是 |
[05:25] | Your long Frankie nightmare will be over tomorrow. | 明天你就能摆脱那漫长的弗兰琦噩梦 |
[05:28] | You’re taking me to the DMV. | 你要开车送我去车管局 |
[05:30] | That’s tomorrow? I have my lunch! | 是明天吗 我跟人约了吃午餐啊 |
[05:33] | Oh, calm down. It’s an early appointment. | 冷静点 我约得很早 |
[05:35] | You’ll be back in plenty of time, man. | 等你回来了还有很多时间 |
[05:40] | Now serving number A45. | 请A45号前来办理业务 |
[05:44] | – I’d like to appeal these results. – Excuse me? | -我想申诉这结果 -什么 |
[05:47] | I’d like to speak to someone who understands | 我想找你们这儿明白标准化考试 |
[05:49] | the biased nature of standardized testing. | 有多不公平的人谈谈 |
[05:52] | Or someone who will consider an essay in lieu of multiple choice. | 或者某个愿意考虑把单选题换成写作的人 |
[05:56] | We don’t have that person. | 我们这儿没那种人 |
[05:58] | All right, let me take it again. | 好吧 那就让我再考一次 |
[06:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[06:01] | You flunked three times. You need to wait a week to retake it. | 你已经三次不及格了 一周后才能再考 |
[06:03] | A week? Oh, look, there’s a very angry woman coming this way. | 一周 有个很暴躁的女人往这边来了 |
[06:07] | Don’t pay any attention. Just be cool and just follow my lead. | 别理她 冷静 听我指示 |
[06:09] | – Hey, girl. – How’d you do? | -嗨 姑娘 -结果如何 |
[06:12] | – She flunked. – Oh, God damn it. | -她没及格 -真该死 |
[06:14] | – I thought we had a deal. – You flunked again? Forty? | -我以为我们约定好了的 -你又没及格 40分 |
[06:17] | You got a 40? You’re going backwards! | 你才得了40分 你反而退步了 |
[06:20] | Listen, I’m having some people over to lunch in a half an hour– | 听着 我约了人半小时后吃午饭 |
[06:23] | You can go. She’s all done. | 你们可以走了 她这边没事了 |
[06:25] | I have to come back in a week to retake it. | 我得一周后过来重考 |
[06:27] | – What? – Let’s just leave. | -什么 -我们还是走吧 |
[06:29] | No. Uh-uh. Um, hi. | 不 嗨 |
[06:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:36] | I’d like to introduce you to my friend, President Andrew Jackson? | 我想给你介绍位朋友 安德鲁·杰克逊总统[钞票] |
[06:43] | Ma’am, you know you can go to prison for trying to bribe me. | 夫人 你想要贿赂我可是会坐牢的 |
[06:46] | And he’s dead now. The president is dead. I hope you’re happy. | 他现在死了 总统死了 祝你开心 |
[06:52] | You know, this is not over between us. | 跟你说 我们之间可没完 |
[07:04] | Seven minutes. I’ve got seven minutes. | 7分钟 我还有7分钟 |
[07:06] | I can do this in seven minutes. | 7分钟我也能搞定 |
[07:07] | OK, I’ll get outta here. | 好 我这就出去 |
[07:08] | You’re not going anywhere yet. | 你现在哪都别去 |
[07:10] | Well, not like I’m going far, because I can’t. | 我又不会走很远 因为又走不远 |
[07:13] | No, no, no. You made me late. You need to help. | 不不不 是你让我时间不够 你得帮忙 |
[07:16] | Go get the crab salad out of the fridge. | 去把冰箱里的蟹肉沙拉拿出来 |
[07:18] | – Sir, yes, sir. – And get the serving spoon. | -遵命 长官 -去拿公用匙 |
[07:21] | The one with the fleur-de-lis. | 有鸢尾花图案的那个 |
[07:22] | Oh, you mean the French swastika? | 你是说法国纳粹万字花吗 |
[07:31] | Does this look tasty. | 看着真美味 |
[07:33] | Don’t mess the mound! | 别把上面的料弄乱了 |
[07:35] | But, I’m starving. | 可我饿死了 |
[07:37] | I wasn’t gonna put my fist in it. | 我又没想一拳抓下去 |
[07:40] | Well, I was, but now I’m not. | 好吧 我想过 可现在不会 |
[07:41] | You don’t need a license to take your noodles | 你不需要驾照就可以把面条 |
[07:43] | and your peanut butter sandwich up to your studio. | 和花生酱三明治带进你的工作室 |
[07:46] | Oh, shit! I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[07:47] | No, wait, wait, wait. Say “Hi” and then be on your way. | 别 等等 打声招呼再走 |
[07:50] | And lose the dick. | 把那”鸡巴”玩意儿处理掉 |
[07:57] | Oh, look at you, Janet. | 瞧瞧你 珍妮特 |
[08:01] | Oh, and you brought Ann-Margret. | 你把安-玛格丽特也带来了 |
[08:02] | Ann’s dead. This is Jackie O. | 安死了 这是杰姬·奥 |
[08:04] | Oh. All she needs is an over-sized pair of sunglasses. | 它只需要一副超大号太阳镜 |
[08:08] | – She’s got ’em. – Oh, Arlene. | -它已经有了 -阿尔琳 |
[08:10] | Oh, careful. New hip. | 小心 髋关节刚换上 |
[08:14] | Mary, I almost forgot what an infectious laugh you have. | 玛丽 我都快忘了你的笑声多有感染力 |
[08:19] | I feel infected already. | 我已经被感染了 |
[08:22] | Frankie’s here. We were hoping to see you. | 弗兰琦也在啊 我们还想见你呢 |
[08:25] | I never want to disappoint my fans, however– | 我决不会让粉丝失望 不过 |
[08:28] | One should always leave the audience wanting more. | 吊着观众的胃口总是好的 |
[08:30] | Oh, can’t you join us for a little lunch? | 你能和我们一起吃顿午饭吗 |
[08:32] | You know, if the Meals On Wheels people catch me eating lunch | 送餐到府的人如果发现我有午饭吃 |
[08:35] | they’ll stop coming by. | 他们就不会来送饭了 |
[08:38] | Well, come on, stay. | 拜托 留下来 |
[08:40] | I mean, we’re so curious about how you two are getting on. | 我们都很想知道你们两个相处得怎么样 |
[08:43] | And we want to hear all about your new single lives. | 我们还想听你们的单身新生活 |
[08:46] | Oh, I don’t think you do, Janet. | 我觉得你不会想听的 珍妮特 |
[08:48] | Sometimes it really sucks the big– | 有时真的是糟… |
[08:49] | Everybody grab a seat in the dining room | 各位去餐厅坐吧 |
[08:51] | and I’ll get us some wine. | 我去拿点酒 |
[08:53] | Frankie, would you come help? | 弗兰琦 能过来帮帮忙吗 |
[08:59] | No, I won’t help you. I’ll be eating a sandwich up in my studio. | 不 我不会帮你 我要去工作室吃三明治 |
[09:02] | Why should I be your waitress? | 我为什么要给你当服务员 |
[09:04] | You’ll be my bus-girl. | 你来当我的传菜员[公交女郎] |
[09:05] | Meaning you’ll ride the bus all week if you don’t. | 也就是说你如果不答应 那就搭一周的公交吧 |
[09:08] | Besides, it’ll look too weird. | 再说 那样的话就太古怪了 |
[09:09] | Like you can’t stand them or something. | 就好像你受不了她们一样 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I’d hate for them to get the right idea. | 是啊 她们竟然猜对了 真讨厌 |
[09:13] | Just put a lid on it. Don’t be too… you-ish. | 赶紧闭嘴吧你 收敛点 你的作风 |
[09:17] | – Jewish? – You. | -“犹太风” -是你的作风 |
[09:19] | No railing against country clubs, don’t reference your manifesto, | 不得抱怨乡村俱乐部 别引用你的宣言 |
[09:23] | and for God’s sakes don’t talk about the BP oil spill | 求求你别聊英国石油漏油事故 |
[09:26] | and what it can do to a crab salad. | 以及事故对蟹肉沙拉的影响 |
[09:55] | Any trouble finding the place, Arlene? | 这地方不难找吧 阿尔琳 |
[09:58] | No. | 不难 |
[10:00] | – Did I ask you that already? – Yes. | -我已经问过了对吧 -是啊 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry. I meant to ask Mary. | 抱歉 我其实是想问玛丽 |
[10:07] | Mary? Any trouble finding the place? | 玛丽 这地方不难找吧 |
[10:12] | We carpooled. | 我们拼车过来的 |
[10:14] | In Janet’s car. | 搭珍妮特的车 |
[10:17] | Jesus. | 苍天 |
[10:22] | Look, can I just say how sorry I am | 听着 我想说我很抱歉 |
[10:25] | that I haven’t been more in touch? | 没有经常联系你们 |
[10:27] | I feel terrible about it. | 这事我真的很抱歉 |
[10:29] | Oh, water under the bridge. | 都过去了 |
[10:30] | Oh, don’t give it a second thought. | 别想太多 |
[10:32] | We could’ve done better, too. | 我们本可以做得更好 |
[10:33] | No, no, I get it. | 不 我了解 |
[10:35] | It’s hard in these situations. | 处于这样的境况下真的很难 |
[10:37] | I was a wreck. | 我之前一团糟 |
[10:38] | Last year after everything that happened with Robert, I was… | 去年和罗伯特发生了那些事以后 我 |
[10:43] | Well, you find out your husband of 40 years | 当你发现和你生活了40年的丈夫 |
[10:45] | is having an affair with another man? | 和另一个男人发生了婚外情 |
[10:48] | You start asking yourself some very hard questions | 你便会开始问自己一些非常尖刻的问题 |
[10:51] | about what makes you happy, | 比如什么会使你开心 |
[10:54] | about all the lies you tell yourself. | 比如你对你自己说过的那些谎言 |
[10:56] | You should hear all the lies I tell myself | 你应该听听我如何骗自己 |
[10:58] | about all the lies I tell myself. | 关于我到底对自己撒了多少谎 |
[11:01] | Well, that’s all behind you. | 那些都过去了 |
[11:03] | And everyone should look as good as you | 每个人都应看到你勇敢成功地 |
[11:05] | coming off the year you’ve had. | 度过了这一年 现在有多么好 |
[11:06] | Really, how do you do it? | 说真的 你是如何做到的 |
[11:08] | Have you guys looked at her plate? | 你们观察了她的盘子吗 |
[11:11] | I get a lot of help from my two Italian nutritionists, | 我从我的两个意大利营养学家那里获得了很多帮助 |
[11:14] | Martini and Rossi. | 也就是马提尼&罗西[起泡酒] |
[11:18] | – Oh, I’ve missed you guys. – We’ve missed you. | -我好想你们 -我们也想你 |
[11:21] | – Hasn’t been the same. – So much. | -我也是 -太想了 |
[11:23] | – Who’s up for more wine? – Who isn’t? | -谁还要酒 -谁不要呢 |
[11:27] | Oh, that was… that was unbelievable. | 那真是太 太难以置信了 |
[11:30] | No, but, Mary, you’re thinking about the time we were in Cancoon. | 不 玛丽你想的是我们在坎昆的日子 |
[11:34] | This was the trip to Puerto Vallarta. | 这是那次去巴亚尔塔港的旅行 |
[11:35] | She always confuses our trips. | 她总是把我们的旅行弄混 |
[11:41] | And Frankie, the hurricane wasn’t even the best part of it. | 弗兰琦 飓风甚至不是最精彩的部分 |
[11:43] | The best part was | 最精彩的部分是 |
[11:45] | on the beach the one day the sun came out. | 有一天在洒满阳光的沙滩上 |
[11:47] | Robert decides to order us all prickly pear margaritas | 罗伯特决定用他”完美的西班牙语” 给大家点 |
[11:51] | – in his “Perfect Spanish.” – I remember this. | -嵌着仙人掌果的玛格丽塔酒 -我记得这个 |
[11:54] | Anyway, he orders from this guy on the beach, | 总之 他从一个沙滩上的人那里点了酒 |
[11:57] | five minutes later the guy comes back | 5分钟后那家伙回来了 |
[12:00] | with a sock full of cocaine. | 拿着一个装满可卡因的袜子 |
[12:01] | Cocaine! | 可卡因 |
[12:03] | That’s a good band name: | 那倒是个好听的乐队名 |
[12:04] | Sock Full of Cocaine. | “装满可卡因的袜子” |
[12:06] | How we’re not all in a Mexican prison I’ll never understand. | 我一直不理解为何我们没有进墨西哥监狱 |
[12:10] | Oh, Grace, you remember when, | 格蕾丝 你记得吗 |
[12:12] | uh, Sonny tried to roll Robert down the lane? | 桑尼想把罗伯特推到传送带上 |
[12:14] | Oh, yes. It’s the only time I ever got kicked out of a bowling alley. | 是哦 那是我唯一一次被赶出保龄球馆 |
[12:18] | You bowled? In an alley? | 你打保龄球 在球馆里 |
[12:20] | Well, I tried. | 至少我试过了 |
[12:22] | I was always jealous of your form. | 我一直很嫉妒你的姿势 |
[12:24] | Do y’all still do that? | 你们现在还玩保龄球吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, we do. | 是的 |
[12:26] | Grace, you should come play with us next Friday. | 格蕾丝 你下周五该来和我们一起玩 |
[12:29] | That’s so nice. | 太好了 |
[12:31] | Oh, I’ll have to dust off my old pink ball. | 我得给我的爱球除除灰了 |
[12:34] | Oh, no. We don’t use balls anymore. | 不 我们不再使用球了 |
[12:40] | Is this what it’s come to? | 现在都发展到这一步了吗 |
[12:41] | Is this what sports are now for old people? | 现在给老年人的运动都这样吗 |
[12:45] | Oh, damn it! See, it’s all in the timing. | 该死 时机很重要 |
[12:48] | Did your grandson give you any pointers when you stole his game? | 当你偷你外孙的游戏时 他没给你点建议吗 |
[12:51] | Shh. I grabbed it before he woke up. | 嘘 我趁他睡着时顺走的 |
[12:58] | Frankie, you’re crowding my follow-through! | 弗兰琦 你影响我胳膊的发挥了 |
[13:00] | Why are you screaming? | 你为何这么大声 |
[13:02] | I’m not screaming, | 我没大叫 |
[13:02] | I’m getting in shape to have fun with my friends. | 我在练习 以便同我的朋友们一起玩 |
[13:04] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:06] | Whatever you need to do to get back in with Puss Face and the gang. | 为了回到你那个”臭脸团” 你想做什么都行 |
[13:10] | Now what is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[13:12] | I caught a puss face from Janet during the lunch. | 我看到珍妮特在午餐时臭着一张脸 |
[13:14] | No, that’s Janet’s face. | 不 珍妮特就是那样 |
[13:16] | We don’t talk about it, but that’s her face. | 我们一般不谈论这事 但她就那样 |
[13:18] | Well, we got extra puss face when you started talking about Robert. | 当你开始谈论罗伯特时 出现了更多的臭脸 |
[13:22] | Well, maybe the puss face was for you. | 可能臭脸是摆给你看的 |
[13:24] | You think they didn’t hear all your sideline potshots? | 你以为她们没听到你的侧面攻击吗 |
[13:27] | I don’t know that they heard all of them. | 我觉得她们没听到全部 |
[13:29] | They couldn’t have been nicer to you. | 她们对你已经够好了 |
[13:31] | You know what this means to me? | 你知道这对我意味着什么吗 |
[13:33] | Yes, old friends equal fun. | 当然 老朋友就是会玩得开心 |
[13:35] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:36] | Do you remember the last time I had fun? | 你还记得我上次玩得开心是什么时候吗 |
[13:39] | Me neither. | 我也不记得 |
[13:41] | All right, all right. They’re your friends. | 好吧 好吧 她们是你的朋友 |
[13:42] | I’ll just have to adapt. | 我会尽量适应 |
[13:44] | But I’m not getting a Pomeranian. | 但我绝不会养只博美的 |
[13:46] | Well, that’s good, because I’m not driving you to the pet store. | 那很好 因为我不会载你去宠物商店的 |
[13:48] | Fine. | 好的 |
[13:50] | I will need one last lift to the DMV on Friday. | 我周五要最后搭一次你的车去车管局 |
[13:53] | Friday is bowling day. | 周五是保龄球日 |
[13:55] | Can’t you ask one of your kids to take you? | 你不能让你的一个孩子载你去吗 |
[13:57] | I mean, don’t they owe it for all the years | 难道他们不该这样做吗 |
[13:59] | that you drove Bud to his flute lessons | 你当年载着巴德去上长笛课 |
[14:02] | and Coyote… also to his flute lessons? | 载着卡奥迪也去上长笛课 |
[14:06] | Sol usually drove them so that he could go to his flute lesson. | 通常是索尔载他们 以便他也能去上长笛课 |
[14:10] | Well, tell Bud and Coyote | 那么你就告诉巴德和卡奥迪 |
[14:11] | they’re on chauffeur duty from now on. | 从现在起他俩要担负起司机的责任了 |
[14:18] | Yeah! That’s the sugar mama likes! | 耶 那样才对嘛 |
[14:23] | OK, OK. Let’s do another. | 好了 我们来做另一组 |
[14:24] | But I’m gonna get this one. | 但我要答对这一个 |
[14:26] | OK. All right. Here we go. Ready? | 好的 开始喽 准备好了吗 |
[14:28] | “With a Class C license | 拥有C类驾照的话 |
[14:30] | – a person may drive–” – Yes. | -一个人可以驾驶… -是的 |
[14:33] | – Can you be more specific? – A motorcycle. | -你能说得更具体点吗 -摩托车 |
[14:35] | No, it’s a three-axle vehicle | 不 答案是3轴汽车 |
[14:39] | weighing less than 6,000 pounds. | 重量小于6000磅 |
[14:40] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道这些 |
[14:41] | I haven’t driven a semi in years. | 我好多年都没开过大卡车了 |
[14:43] | Well, you had this last night. Remember? | 但你昨晚就看过这些了 记得吗 |
[14:45] | All right. You know, let-let’s do road signs. | 好吧 让我们来做路标练习吧 |
[14:47] | You want to do road signs? | 你想做路标练习吗 |
[14:49] | OK. All right. | 好的 听好 |
[14:51] | Horse? Horse crossing? | 马 马穿越公路 |
[14:53] | No. No. No, the horse is the one with the horse on it. | 不 马的路标是有个马在上面的这张 |
[14:57] | – See? – Damn it. | -看到了吗 -该死 |
[14:59] | Hill? Helipad? Hoagies. | 山丘 直升机坪 大三明治 |
[15:03] | Hoagies? Really, Mom? | 大三明治 不是吧 妈 |
[15:04] | The street sign is telling you where to find a large sandwich? | 会有路标告诉你去哪里能找到大三明治吗 |
[15:07] | If it’s not hoagies, | 如果它不是大三明治的意思 |
[15:08] | I’ve got an idea for an app. | 我倒是有个不错的APP创意 |
[15:12] | “Hospital”? Damn it. | 医院啊 该死 |
[15:15] | You had that 20 minutes ago. | 你20分钟前还答对过 |
[15:16] | – I did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[15:19] | Gobble, gobble, gobble! | 咯咯咯咯咯 |
[15:22] | That’s a turkey, sucker! | 那是火鸡[没用的家伙] 笨蛋 |
[15:25] | Three strikes in a row! | 连续三次大满贯 |
[15:26] | How am I supposed to concentrate with that going on? | 在这样的环境下我如何集中注意力 |
[15:29] | It’s like living with an alcoholic Midwestern dad. | 就好像和一个中西部的酒鬼老爹生活在一起 |
[15:32] | When’s dinner? | 什么时候吃晚饭 |
[15:34] | You know, you want to take a little break? | 你想休息一下吗 |
[15:37] | Clear your head out for a little bit. All right? | 让你的大脑清醒一会 好吗 |
[15:40] | Here, study these. | 给 学习下这些 |
[15:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:53] | Didn’t you grow up playing video games? | 你不是玩着电子游戏长大的吗 |
[15:55] | Where’s my competition? | 我觉得你完全不是对手 |
[15:57] | Going to the other room to do… not this. | 我要去另一个房间里做…反正不是这事 |
[16:01] | You play like an Amish kid. | 你打得就像个阿米什的孩子 |
[16:09] | Hey, we need to talk. | 嘿 我们得谈谈 |
[16:12] | Mom is really having trouble remembering things. | 妈妈在记东西方面确实存在困难 |
[16:15] | So, what you’re saying is, Mom is… Mom? | 所以你是在说妈妈 一如既往吗 |
[16:18] | No, this is more than typical Mom stuff. | 不 这不仅仅是典型的妈妈症状 |
[16:20] | I think she’s starting to have a real problem. | 我认为她开始遇到真正的困难了 |
[16:22] | Like maybe she shouldn’t be driving. | 可能她不应该开车了 |
[16:25] | Well, I mean, we’ve always thought that. | 我们一直这样认为啊 |
[16:27] | Remember what she used to say when she would drive into the hedges? | 你还记得她以前开车撞了篱笆后说的话吗 |
[16:29] | Shit, fuck. Fuck, shit. Fuck, nuts. | 该死的 妈的 操 真操蛋 |
[16:35] | Are you sure you’re not overreacting? | 你确定你不是反应过度吗 |
[16:37] | Look, she’s already failed the test three times. | 听着 这个测试她已经失败三次了 |
[16:40] | She’s studying like it’s the bar exam, | 她像对待司法考试一样来学习这个 |
[16:42] | but she’s not retaining anything. It’s bad. | 但她却什么也没记住 情况很糟糕 |
[16:46] | We should have a talk with her. | 我们应该跟她谈谈 |
[16:48] | It puts a pit in my stomach, but I hear you. | 那让我心里很沉重 但我明白你的意思了 |
[16:50] | Yeah, I’m really worried. | 是啊 我很担心 |
[16:52] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[16:56] | I’m just saying… | 我是说… |
[16:58] | …that we were studying and you were doing pretty well, OK? | 我们在学习 并且你表现得很好 |
[17:02] | And then you took the test and it was like you never studied. | 然后你去考试 感觉就像你从未学习过 |
[17:05] | Have you been forgetting anything else lately? | 你最近还常常忘记其他一些事吗 |
[17:07] | No, I’m not like | 不 我并没有痴呆到 |
[17:08] | what’s-her-name in that movie with that guy. | 连电影里的人名都记不住的程度 |
[17:10] | You know, the redhead? | 比如那个红头发的叫什么来着 |
[17:14] | Maybe it’s time we think of some alternatives. | 也许是时候想些替代方案了 |
[17:16] | – To what? – We just want you to be safe. | -什么的替代方案 -我们希望你安全 |
[17:19] | – And others to be safe, too. – Hold on. Wait a minute. | -其他人也平安 -等等 打住 |
[17:23] | You want me to stop driving. | 你们希望我不再开车 |
[17:25] | Are we really having this conversation? | 我们真的要进行这个对话吗 |
[17:27] | We’re bringing it up because we love you. | 我们提出这个 是因为我们爱你 |
[17:29] | And it could be a good thing, Mom. You don’t even like driving. | 而且这是个好事情 你本来就不爱开车 |
[17:31] | And there’s Uber now, and everyone delivers. | 现在有优步 每个人都能载你一程 |
[17:35] | Maybe, maybe we could hire a nice college student | 或者我们也可以雇一个对行为艺术 |
[17:37] | who’s interested in performance art to drive you around. | 感兴趣的好大学生来载着你转转 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:40] | And think of the environmental contribution you’d be making. | 而且你这样做还环保 |
[17:43] | Carbon footprint. | 减少碳排放量 |
[17:45] | So you want me to hand over my keys | 所以你们希望我交出车钥匙 |
[17:47] | and live the rest of my life as a shut-in. | 下半生做一个足不出户的人 |
[17:49] | – No. – No. | -不 -不是 |
[17:50] | Oh, right, I could take a cab to Applebee’s, | 对哦 我可以打车去苹果蜂餐厅 |
[17:53] | stockpile ketchup packets like Aunt Dotty! | 像多蒂阿姨那样买一大堆番茄酱存着 |
[17:56] | Why don’t you just put me in a home | 你们何不把我放在一个 |
[17:57] | where they have shuttle buses to drive you around? | 配有班车的养老院里 |
[18:00] | Mom, nobody’s putting you in a home. | 妈妈 没人要把你送进养老院 |
[18:01] | No, you’re just locking me up and keeping me in this one. | 不 你们就想把我关在这里 锁起来 |
[18:04] | And you, of all people, | 在所有人当中 你最了解 |
[18:05] | would know what it’s like not to have a license. | 没有驾照的日子有多艰难 |
[18:08] | If I try to ride a bike, | 如果我要骑自行车 |
[18:09] | I’m one speed bump away from a-a titanium hip. | 稍微颠簸下 我就要换上钛合金髋关节了 |
[18:12] | – Mom– – I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | -妈 -我真不敢相信你们竟会说这种话 |
[18:14] | – Let’s just take a breath. – Oh, fuck your “Take a breath.” | -让我们深呼吸一下 -去你的深呼吸 |
[18:17] | Grace is off with her fancy friends. | 格蕾丝和她那些光鲜的朋友们出去了 |
[18:18] | And you two Judases have sold me up the river. | 你们这两个没良心的家伙已经把我卖了 |
[18:22] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你们应该走了 |
[18:24] | – You’re kicking us out? – What? | -你在赶我们出去 -什么 |
[18:25] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. Wait, are you hungry? | 正是如此 等等 你们饿吗 |
[18:28] | Let me get you a little something. | 我给你们拿点吃的 |
[18:31] | But then get the hell out of my house. | 然后滚出我家 |
[18:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:52] | Oh, I gotta do something about this. | 我得把这改一改 |
[18:59] | – Where are the guys? – I kicked ’em out. | -小伙子们去哪儿了 -被我赶走了 |
[19:02] | After I gave them lasagna. | 吃了烤宽面条之后走的 |
[19:04] | I thought you wouldn’t eat it. | 我猜你应该不会吃 |
[19:06] | But if you’re trying to fill out that bowling shirt… | 但是如果你想努力撑满这件保龄球衫 |
[19:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[19:11] | I’m whittling. Isn’t that what old people do? | 削木头 老年人不就干这个吗 |
[19:13] | Old frontier people. | 那是边疆的老人 |
[19:15] | I can make you a stick with a point. Would you like that? | 我可以给你做个带尖儿的木棍 你想要吗 |
[19:19] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:21] | You know, they-they think I’m losing my memory. | 他们 他们觉得我的记忆力在减退 |
[19:25] | Maybe they’re right. I’ve taken that test about a million times. | 或许他们说的没错 我参加测试无数次了 |
[19:28] | Why can’t I pass it? | 为什么我就是通不过 |
[19:30] | Maybe Bud and Coyote are just being overprotective. | 可能巴德和卡奥迪只是对你过分保护了 |
[19:34] | Or maybe they think my mind is going. | 也可能他们觉得我的脑子消失了 |
[19:37] | Well, it could be wandering the perimeter. | 它可能的确到处瞎逛去了 |
[19:38] | I can’t believe this is happening now. | 我不敢相信它发生在这个时候 |
[19:40] | Just when my life is opening up again. | 就在我的生活要重新开始的时候 |
[19:43] | Oh, look, our brains are getting a little older, | 听着 我们的大脑是有一些老化 |
[19:47] | and it takes longer for things to sink in. | 它需要更长的时间吸收知识 |
[19:49] | You just have to be a little more patient with yourself. | 你必须要对自己更有耐心一些 |
[19:52] | And stop doing this. | 还有别再嗑药了 |
[19:54] | Did you ever consider there may be a connection | 你有没有想过或许你的记忆障碍 |
[19:56] | between your memory problems and all the pot? | 和那些大麻有关系 |
[20:00] | I wasn’t high when I took the test. | 我考试的时候没嗑嗨 |
[20:02] | No, but you were high when you studied. | 是没有 但是你学习的时候嗨着呢 |
[20:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:20] | I don’t get you, man. | 我真搞不懂你 |
[20:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[20:25] | Aren’t Coyote and Bud supposed to pick you up | 卡奥迪和巴德不是要在十分钟后 |
[20:27] | for your test in ten minutes? | 接你去参加测试吗 |
[20:28] | I could not ask them to leave work. | 我不能耽误他们上班 |
[20:31] | So I’m gonna take my first Uber. | 所以我要初试优步了 |
[20:33] | Oh, you mean not counting the time you jumped out of the car | 你是说不算那次你跳出车子 |
[20:35] | because you thought the driver was Roy Orbison? | 因为你把司机当成了罗伊·奥比森[已逝歌手] |
[20:37] | Roy Orbison is blind. | 罗伊·奥比森是个盲人 |
[20:38] | He’s not blind, he’s dead. | 他不是个盲人 他是已经死了 |
[20:40] | Who wants a dead man driving? | 谁想让死人做司机 |
[20:42] | The fact is, this is the day | 事实上 今天 |
[20:44] | of looking the beast straight in the eye. | 是和野兽正面交锋的日子 |
[20:46] | And I’m gonna pass this sucker, thanks to your sage advice. | 而我一定会通过测试 感谢你的明智建议 |
[20:50] | I told you to get off the pot. | 我是叫你别抽大麻了 |
[20:52] | I know. I listened and did the exact opposite. | 我知道 我听进去了然后做了相反的事 |
[20:55] | I remembered a class I took | 我想起来在伯克利大学时 |
[20:57] | at Berkeley on how we learn. | 上过一门关于如何学习的课 |
[20:59] | – You went to Berkeley? – Half a semester. | -你上过伯克利大学 -半学期 |
[21:01] | I fell in love with a Black Panther. Anyways, | 我后来爱上了一个黑豹党 总之 |
[21:01] | 美国上世纪60-80年代 活跃的黑人左翼激进政党 | |
[21:04] | there’s this theory that the best way to pass a test | 有这样一个理论 通过测试的最佳方法 |
[21:06] | is by recreating the exact state you were in when you studied for it. | 就是完全重现 复习时的情景 |
[21:11] | It’s called “State-dependent learning.” | 那叫”情景学习法” |
[21:13] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[21:14] | This is how I studied for that first test. | 我第一次参加考试时就是这样复习的 |
[21:17] | PJs, Rasta beanie and a bong. | 睡衣 小便帽和大麻烟斗 |
[21:20] | But I did not recreate it at the DMV, | 但是我并没有在车管所重现 |
[21:23] | so, of course, I was all thrown off. | 所以 我当然全挂了 |
[21:25] | You’re gonna bring a bong to the DMV? | 你要带着大麻烟斗去车管所 |
[21:27] | No. That would be ridiculous. | 不 那也太荒唐了 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna sneak in a little vape. | 我要偷偷抽几口电子烟 |
[21:45] | – Hey, Gracie-Mae! – Look who’s here! | -嘿 格蕾丝-梅 -看看谁来了 |
[21:48] | Hi, guys. Hi. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[21:50] | – It’s good to see you. – Oh, it’s so good to see you. | -见到你真高兴 -见到你太开心了 |
[21:53] | – Oh, I’m really happy you’re here. – Thanks. | -我很高兴你能来 -谢谢 |
[21:55] | How about this for a set-up, huh? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[21:57] | It’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[21:59] | But don’t you miss the balls and the blowers? | 但是你不想念那些球和吹风器吗 |
[22:01] | Grace loves the balls and blowers. | 格蕾丝喜欢”球”和”吹” |
[22:04] | So bad. Get your mind out of the gutter. | 太坏了 给你的大脑去去污吧 |
[22:08] | She got you. | 她听懂了 |
[22:10] | How do you deal with these guys? | 你们是怎么和这些家伙相处的 |
[22:11] | We try not to. Let’s get you a drink. | 尽量避免 我们去喝点东西 |
[22:15] | I told you I’d be back, man. | 我说过我会回来的 伙计 |
[22:18] | Do you live in the Walgreens parking lot? | 你住在沃尔格林药店的停车场吗 |
[22:22] | No, but I know who you’re talking about and that chick is weird. | 不 我知道你说的是谁 那小妞很古怪 |
[22:35] | Oh, we got a ringer! | 我们这儿有高手 |
[22:39] | We are so lucky to have you back. | 你能回归 我们太幸运了 |
[22:41] | Well, it’s great to be back. | 回归挺棒的 |
[22:43] | Somebody has to teach Bob how to do a high-five. | 有人得教教鲍勃怎么击掌 |
[22:46] | Even though I am annoyed at the fit of your shirt | 虽然我很不爽你的衬衫很合身 |
[22:49] | while we’re all in circus tents. | 而我们都穿得像马戏团帐篷 |
[22:53] | So listen. This is big. | 听着 这很重要 |
[22:56] | We’ve been talking about this ever since we saw you. | 从我们见到你就开始讨论这事了 |
[22:58] | Jerry Weisczak left Gloria. | 杰瑞·瓦萨科离开了格洛丽亚 |
[23:01] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 发生了什么事 |
[23:03] | Oh, it depends on who you ask. | 那得看你问谁了 |
[23:05] | I mean, he wasn’t happy, she’s never been happy. | 他过得不幸福 她从来就没幸福过 |
[23:08] | Hard to tell if it was the depression or the pills. | 很难说是因为抑郁还是吃药的原因 |
[23:11] | I got depressed so I could take pills. | 我抑郁了所以才有药吃 |
[23:13] | Oh, she must be devastated. Is she OK? | 她肯定崩溃了 她还好吗 |
[23:16] | Oh, it was a lot of drama. | 经常大闹特闹 |
[23:18] | I always say if you’ve got ugliness going on, | 我总说 如果你遇到了不堪的事 |
[23:21] | don’t lay it on everyone else. | 别用它来惩罚别人 |
[23:24] | Deal with it like you would’ve a face-lift. | 老老实实去面对 就像你要整容一样 |
[23:26] | You know, get out of town until you’re all healed up, | 出城待着 直到你痊愈为止 |
[23:29] | come back fresh and ready to play. | 再以全新的面目 重回江湖闯荡 |
[23:31] | Well, you get it. | 你懂的 |
[23:32] | The point of all this is Jerry is single now. | 重点是杰瑞现在单身了 |
[23:38] | Wait. What are you– What? | 等一下 你们什么 什么 |
[23:41] | He’s been asking about you. | 他在打听你的情况 |
[23:44] | No. I don’t think so. Gloria’s a friend of mine. | 不 我觉得这样不好 格洛丽亚是我的朋友 |
[23:47] | – Just think about it. – He likes you. | -你再想想 -他喜欢你 |
[23:49] | He’s done very well. | 他事业有成 |
[24:03] | Stop sign. | 停止标志 |
[24:09] | Pass on the left. | 左侧通行 |
[24:13] | Four lane intersection. | 四车道交叉口 |
[24:19] | Eat that, Coyote! | 吃瘪吧 卡奥迪[土狼] |
[24:25] | That’s a funny name to name a baby. | 给婴儿取这名字真好笑 |
[24:33] | – Here you go. – Now, don’t get excited. | -给 -别太激动 |
[24:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[24:37] | Look who just walked in. | 看看谁刚进来了 |
[24:39] | – Hey! Jerry! – Hi, Jerry. Come on. | -嘿 杰瑞 -嗨 杰瑞 过来呀 |
[24:43] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[24:45] | We didn’t want to spring it on you, | 我们本来不想给你来个突袭的 |
[24:46] | but then we thought… | 但是后来我们又想… |
[24:47] | maybe we should spring it on you. | 或许我们应该突袭你 |
[24:48] | You know, I really don’t think that– | 我真的觉得不… |
[24:49] | Say hello. What’s the harm? | 打个招呼 有何不可 |
[24:52] | Don’t forget, Jerry lives right around the corner from us. | 别忘了 杰瑞家跟我们家就隔一个街角 |
[24:55] | How fun would that be? | 到时候得多有意思 |
[24:57] | I get what you’re trying to do. | 我明白你们想干什么 |
[24:58] | I don’t really feel comfortable with this. | 但是我对此觉得不舒服 |
[25:00] | Oh, but you must be dying living out there alone | 你独自和弗兰琦住在海边 |
[25:02] | at the beach with Frankie. | 一定饱受折磨 |
[25:03] | I swear, at lunch, I thought a bird | 我发誓 吃午饭的时候我以为 |
[25:06] | was gonna come flying out of that hair of hers. | 会有小鸟从她的头发里飞出来 |
[25:09] | Do you remember, | 你记得吗 |
[25:10] | she used to protest outside my mani-pedi place. | 她过去常常在我的美甲院外面抗议 |
[25:13] | Well, she’s very pro-union. | 她对工会很支持 |
[25:17] | Look, I-I know she’s a little unusual… | 听着 我知道她有一点与众不同 |
[25:21] | but we’ve both been put through the same wringer. | 但是我们都经历了相同的磨难 |
[25:24] | That’s what I told Bob. | 我对鲍勃就是这么说的 |
[25:25] | “They’re living together | “她们住在一起 |
[25:26] | because who else could understand that situation?” | 是因为没有别人能够感同身受了” |
[25:29] | But you’re past all that now. | 但是你现在走出阴霾了 |
[25:30] | Honey, she’s holding you back. | 亲爱的 她在拖你后腿 |
[25:34] | – Nobody wants to be around her. – No. Just a second– | -没人想跟她待在一起 -不 等一下 |
[25:36] | Oh, come on, you’ve been saying she drives you crazy for years. | 拜托 你多年来一直说她把你搞得抓狂 |
[25:40] | Well, she did. And she does. | 她确实是 现在也是 |
[25:42] | But this year, she’s also been there for me. | 但是今年 她一直在我身边支持我 |
[25:45] | In a very real way. | 真实地给予支持 |
[25:47] | Well, are you seriously gonna waste the rest of your life | 所以你是真的想余生 |
[25:50] | being roommates with that hippie nutbag? | 都和那个嬉皮老疯子住在一起 |
[25:54] | Were you always this nasty? | 你说话一直这么难听吗 |
[25:57] | I shoot from the hip, you know that about me. | 我信口开河惯了 你了解我的 |
[26:00] | – You were worse than I was. – Well, things have changed. | -你以前比我更甚 -情况变了 |
[26:03] | You’ve changed. | 是你变了 |
[26:06] | Thank you. That’s the nicest thing you’ve said all day. | 谢谢你 这是你今天说的最好听的一句话 |
[26:09] | All right, this has gotten way out of hand. | 好了 情况有一些失控了 |
[26:11] | Grace, it’s your turn. | 格蕾丝 到你了 |
[26:13] | Why don’t we just forget about all this and have fun? | 不如我们抛开这些事继续玩 |
[26:17] | Sure. Because that’s what we do here, right? | 当然了 这就是我们来这儿的目的 |
[26:23] | Grace, where you going? | 格蕾丝 你去哪儿 |
[26:24] | You know what? I think I prefer bowling with real balls. | 知道吗 我觉得我更喜欢有真”球”的保龄球 |
[26:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[26:40] | When the DMV is more fun than bowling with old friends, | 当你和老朋友打保龄还不如车管所有趣时 |
[26:44] | you know it wasn’t the best time. | 你就会明白那不是最美好的时光 |
[26:46] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[26:47] | I love you for that question, but no, thanks. Not right now. | 你这样问我好爱你 现在不聊 谢谢你 |
[26:50] | I have something that might cheer you up. Ta-da. | 有件事或许能让你开心起来 你看 |
[26:54] | – Ta… da. – You passed? | -你看 -你通过了 |
[26:57] | Baby, I’m back in business. | 宝贝 我重回驾驶界了 |
[26:58] | Oh, my God. I am so happy. | 我的老天 我好开心 |
[27:00] | And it’s good for five years | 有效期五年 |
[27:02] | so I still have plenty of time to lose my mind. | 所以我还有大把时间可以用来丧失记忆 |
[27:04] | Listen, I’ll tell you when you’re losing your mind. | 听着 等你脑子真的老化时 我会告诉你的 |
[27:06] | And when I tell you, you’ll know it’s true. | 等我告诉你的时候 你就知道是事实了 |
[27:08] | And I will do the same for you. | 我也会告诉你的 |
[27:10] | No, thank you. Wait a minute. Why does it say restricted? | 不了 谢谢 等下 为什么受限了 |
[27:13] | Oh, I-I passed the written test, but my eyes are… meh. | 我通过了笔试 但是我的视力太差 |
[27:17] | So no nighttime driving, no freeways. | 所以不允许夜间开车 不准上高速 |
[27:19] | Oh, great, so you have half a license and I have no friends. | 好极了 你有半张驾照 我没一个朋友 |
[27:22] | Or, I have more license than I had yesterday | 或者说 我比昨天多了张驾照 |
[27:25] | and you might have a new best friend. | 你或许有了个新的最好的朋友 |
[27:28] | Stop. | 打住 |
[27:29] | – I mean it. – So do I. | -我认真的 -我也是 |
[27:31] | Best friends! | 最好的朋友 |
[27:32] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[27:34] | Are you gonna drive? | 你来开车吗 |
[27:36] | Do I have a choice? The sun’s going down. | 我有选择吗 太阳要下山了 |