时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | I sound pretty good. | 我的声音真不错 |
[00:59] | You’re the Jennifer Holliday of Tuvan throat singing. | 你是呼麦唱法里的珍妮弗·霍利迪 |
[01:01] | Thanks to your voice, crops are bigger and better than ever. | 多亏你的声音 收成比以往都好 |
[01:04] | I mean… have you ever seen anything so bulbous? | 我是说 你见过这么粗的球根状物体吗 |
[01:09] | Well, that’s a trick question, to which I will answer, “Perhaps.” | 你这问题是个陷阱 我只能回答”也许见过” |
[01:14] | You know what? I’m making you dinner. | 知道吗 我要给你做晚餐 |
[01:18] | – You are? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[01:20] | Tomorrow night. I make a mean veggie tagine. | 明晚 我做的炖蔬菜很好吃 |
[01:23] | We can talk about what varieties to plant next. | 我们可以谈谈接下来种植什么品种 |
[01:26] | I’m thinking Japanese for hardiness. | 我在考虑种植日本品种来增强抗性 |
[01:29] | I would hate for my lube to lack hardiness. | 我可不想我的润滑剂缺乏抗性 |
[01:33] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. This is my favorite part. | 等下 等下 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[01:47] | Good morning, Grace. | 早上好 格蕾丝 |
[01:49] | How about a kale smoothie? Fresh from the farm. | 想喝甘蓝果昔吗 农场新鲜采摘的 |
[01:52] | No, thank you. I already didn’t drink the one you gave me yesterday. | 免了 谢谢 昨天你给我的我就没喝 |
[01:56] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[01:57] | Did all the other fancy ladies | 其他的光鲜靓女 |
[01:59] | get beamed back up into the mothership without you? | 没等你就回母舰了吗 |
[02:01] | I’m saying goodbye to the old me. | 我要跟过去的自己道别 |
[02:04] | This is a bon voyage party for her and her country club clothes. | 这是为她和她的乡村俱乐部衣服举办的告别派对 |
[02:08] | You gonna burn ’em? ‘Cause if you don’t, | 你要烧了它们吗 要是不的话 |
[02:09] | we could make an army out of business casual scarecrows. | 我们可以用它们组建一支商务便装稻草人军队 |
[02:12] | – I’m donating them. – Good for you. | -我打算捐了 -真好 |
[02:14] | Bon voyage, tiny pantsuits. | 再见 小套装们 |
[02:17] | You’ll make some little doll women very happy. | 你会让一些充气娃娃非常开心的 |
[02:19] | Am I to assume you had another business meeting with Jacob | 我猜你和雅各布又开了一次”商务会议” |
[02:22] | or are you returning a ring to Middle-earth? | 或是你打算把魔戒还给中土世界 |
[02:25] | I don’t know why you wag your eyebrows | 我不知道为什么你说”商务会议”的时候 |
[02:27] | when you say “Business meeting.” | 就要晃动眉毛 |
[02:29] | And we are having a business dinner tomorrow night. | 明晚我们会共进商务晚餐 |
[02:31] | It’s not a business dinner. | 才不是什么商务晚餐 |
[02:33] | What do you call talking about seed varieties | 那你觉得 一边吃用剩余蔬菜做的炖菜 |
[02:35] | while we eat a tagine made from surplus vegetables? | 一边讨论种子品种的晚餐该叫什么 |
[02:38] | It’s a date. It’s a sad, weird, hippie date, | 叫约会 是可悲 古怪 嬉皮的约会 |
[02:41] | but it’s a date nonetheless. | 但仍然是一次约会 |
[02:43] | No, I’ve seen the way he looks at you. | 不 我见过他看你的样子 |
[02:44] | Oh, you can see that, but you can’t see chemtrails | 你能看到那个 但你看不到化学凝结尾 |
[02:44] | 一种阴谋论 认为政府等 在空中人为喷洒化学混合物 | |
[02:47] | or all the people who live under the San Diego river. | 或者住在圣迭戈河下的那些人 |
[02:49] | Don’t you have somewhere to go? | 你不是要去什么地方吗 |
[02:51] | I do and that’s why I can’t listen | 没错 所以我不能再听你的 |
[02:53] | to your romantic notions and chemtrail blather. | 浪漫观念和化学凝结尾的鬼扯 |
[02:56] | – That was you! – They’re real and I’m right. | -那明明是你说的 -都是真的 我是对的 |
[03:04] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[03:11] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:13] | Maybe let the seams out a little? | 也许该把衣服弄大点 |
[03:15] | – Oh, my. Can you sit? – Let’s see. | -天啊 你能坐下吗 -我试试 |
[03:20] | No. It’s a no-go. | 不 不行 |
[03:23] | I love this suit. It’s from our London trip. | 我超爱这套西装 是我们去伦敦旅行时买的 |
[03:26] | Dad, don’t worry, I know a tailor who can work magic. | 爸 别担心 我认识一个无所不能的裁缝 |
[03:29] | This much magic? | 这也行吗 |
[03:30] | He does everything. | 他什么都行 |
[03:32] | Believe me, I have become quite a fan of the elastic waistband. | 相信我 我已经成了松紧带裤子的忠实粉丝 |
[03:35] | Well, I thought with all the weight I’d lost since the hospital, | 我以为大病一场让我瘦了很多 |
[03:38] | I could pull it off. | 我能穿上这衣服呢 |
[03:41] | Now I’m not even sure I can actually pull it off. | 现在我都不知道我能否脱下来 |
[03:45] | Oh, dear. Uh, hon, maybe you should hit “End call.” | 亲爱的 也许你该终止通话 |
[03:48] | – This won’t be pretty. – OK. | -画面不会很美 -好吧 |
[03:52] | Oh, these are beautiful. | 这些衣服都好好看啊 |
[03:56] | Thank you. This is so generous. | 谢谢 你太慷慨了 |
[03:58] | You have no idea how happy I am to be rid of them. | 你不知道能摆脱这些衣服 我有多开心 |
[04:02] | “A Change of A Dress.” I just got it. | “改变衣生” 我刚明白过来 |
[04:05] | Oh, that’s clever. | 真有才 |
[04:06] | Thank you. I had to fight for it. | 谢谢 我可是拼死力争才争取到的 |
[04:08] | You hear that, Carol? Another name fan. | 听到没 卡洛 又一个喜欢店名的人 |
[04:11] | Whatever. | 随便咯 |
[04:13] | This is really impressive. | 这太厉害了 |
[04:14] | We help a lot of women. Some come in just to get clothes, | 我们帮助很多女人 有些来只是为了衣服 |
[04:17] | but we also do job placement and mentoring. | 但我们也提供工作安排和指导 |
[04:20] | I will be right back with your donation receipt. | 我去取你的捐赠收据 马上回来 |
[04:26] | May I? | 我能穿穿吗 |
[04:28] | Of course. Oh, it fits you perfectly. | 当然 很合身啊 |
[04:31] | Not everyone can carry off canary yellow. We’re the lucky ones. | 不是每个人都能穿淡黄色的 我们是幸运的 |
[04:34] | It’s not too bright? I’m interviewing to be a bank teller. | 没有太亮吧 我要去面试银行出纳员 |
[04:36] | You wear a bright color like that, you’ll be even more memorable. | 你穿这种亮色 会让人印象更加深刻 |
[04:40] | If you really want to stand out, | 如果你真的想脱颖而出 |
[04:42] | after the interview, mail them a thank you note. | 面试之后 给他们寄一封感谢信 |
[04:44] | It’s more personal than a– than an email. | 那比邮件更有人情味儿 |
[04:46] | But the trick is, write it ahead of time | 诀窍是 提前写好 |
[04:47] | and then slip it in the mailbox as you leave. | 离开的时候扔进信箱 |
[04:49] | That’s a great idea. | 好棒的主意 |
[04:51] | I would’ve never thought of that. Thank you. | 我永远都想不到 谢谢你 |
[04:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:58] | Tell me– Tell me more about this mentoring thing. | 再跟我说说这个指导的事吧 |
[05:00] | Oh, of course. | 没问题 |
[05:06] | It’s very vaginal. | 很像阴道 |
[05:09] | I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I think it’s my best work | 我不想自吹自擂 但我觉得这是我 |
[05:12] | since Hitler’s Circumcision. | 自希特勒割礼之后的最佳作品 |
[05:14] | I don’t know if you know, but Hitler’s Circumcision | 我不知道你知不知道 但希特勒割礼 |
[05:16] | is in the private collection of one Mr. Kenny Loggins. | 在一个叫肯尼·拉金斯先生的私人收藏中 |
[05:20] | Yes. Who saw it in Sol’s office and bought it on the spot. | 知道 他在索尔办公室里看到后当场就买了 |
[05:23] | I love that story. | 我喜欢那故事 |
[05:24] | The thing is, we want your lube | 问题是 我们希望在全美商店里 |
[05:27] | – in every store in America. – Yes, yes! | -都销售你的润滑剂 -好啊 好啊 |
[05:29] | And pubic hair might be making a comeback, | 阴毛可能会再度流行起来 |
[05:32] | there’s just so very, very much of it. | 但这画上的阴毛实在太多了 |
[05:35] | Alas, our rigid Western standards of beauty. | 可惜啊 我们刻板的西方审美标准 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:39] | Still, I do want to be in every store in America. Ta-da. | 但我还是想出现在全美的所有商店 |
[05:43] | OK. Yes, this is closer. I can’t really tell what it is. | 好吧 这个接近了 我看不出是什么 |
[05:47] | Thank you. I painted this one with my vagina. | 谢谢 这个是我用我的阴道画的 |
[05:51] | You need a long brush and a very strong pelvic floor. | 你需要很长的刷子和强壮的盆底肌才能完成 |
[05:54] | Brianna, I just– | 布丽安娜 我 |
[05:55] | Sorry. I’ll-I’ll come back. | 抱歉 我待会儿再过来 |
[05:59] | See? Imagine him walking around a supermarket looking for… | 瞧 想象他在超市里闲逛寻找… |
[06:03] | oat bran. This would catch his eye. | 燕麦麸 这个会吸引他的眼球 |
[06:05] | That would definitely catch my eye. | 绝对会吸引我的眼球 |
[06:07] | – Frankie, this is Barry, our accountant. – Barry. | -弗兰琦 这是巴里 我们的会计 -巴里 |
[06:10] | I was just checking if you | 我是想问你 |
[06:11] | looked at my projections for year-end taxes. | 有没有看我做的年终缴税规划 |
[06:13] | Yes, did you, uh, | 是的 我看了 你 |
[06:14] | declare the new emulsifier as a capital expense? | 把新的乳化剂申报为资本支出了吗 |
[06:17] | Angela Merkel. | 安格拉·默克尔 |
[06:18] | Why don’t you two just get on the table and do it? | 你们直接到桌上开干吧 |
[06:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:24] | No seriously, how long has this been going on? | 说真的 你们这样多久了 |
[06:27] | What– What is this? A conversation about tax season? | 什么 关于税季的对话吗 |
[06:30] | No. I know what I’m talking about. | 不是 我知道我在说什么 |
[06:33] | – I am an intuitive witch. – OK. | -我是个有直觉力的女巫 -好吧 |
[06:35] | Thank you, Goody Proctor. | 谢谢你 大女巫 |
[06:37] | Actually, she wasn’t a witch. | 实际上 她不是女巫 |
[06:38] | Kinda the whole point of The Crucible. | 《激情年代》就是想说明这个 |
[06:41] | I was in it in high school. | 我在高中时有演过 |
[06:43] | Well, I have to move my car, I’m in a loading zone. | 我得去把我的车开走 我停在了装卸区 |
[06:46] | Uh, good day. No, not “Good day,” | 再见 不 不是再见 |
[06:49] | Obviously, I’ll be right back. | 显然我很快就会回来 |
[06:52] | How did she know about us? | 她怎么知道我们的事的 |
[06:54] | I don’t know, but clearly we need to be more careful around here. | 我不知道 但显然我们在公司需要更加小心了 |
[06:57] | Or, we could finally… come out? | 或者 我们终于可以”出柜”了 |
[07:00] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这个的 |
[07:01] | Barry, I’m the boss, you work under me, | 巴里 我是老板 你在我”下面”工作 |
[07:03] | and that’s a joke everyone will make. | 大家肯定都会拿这个梗开玩笑的 |
[07:05] | OK, for a minute. Who cares? | 好吧 短期内是会 谁在乎啊 |
[07:07] | Why do we have to tell anyone anything? | 为什么我们一定要告诉大家 |
[07:09] | Because that’s what people who are dating do. | 因为恋爱的情侣都会这么做 |
[07:11] | Why do they do that? | 为什么要这么做呢 |
[07:12] | Aren’t you sick of staggering our entrances? | 你不厌倦每次都得分开进公司吗 |
[07:15] | No, I like it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[07:17] | Or trying not to look at each other too much during meetings? | 不厌倦开会时尽量不去看对方吗 |
[07:20] | Your shirt popped open yesterday and everyone could see your bra. | 你的衬衫昨天崩开了 所有人都能看到你的胸罩 |
[07:25] | And I didn’t want you to flash the whole office, | 我不想你在大家面前露胸 |
[07:26] | but I was afraid even acknowledging you have breasts | 但我又怕注意到你有大胸 |
[07:30] | would somehow give us away. | 也会暴露我们的关系 |
[07:33] | I like being with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to hide anymore. | 我不想再躲躲藏藏了 |
[07:37] | You’re right. We will tell everyone. | 你说得对 我们就公布恋情吧 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | Eventually. | 有朝一日 |
[07:43] | – Great. – Eventually. | -好极了 -有朝一日 |
[07:44] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 行了 再说吧 |
[07:48] | Hey, you guys! | 各位 |
[07:50] | Barry from Accounting and I are doing it. On the regs. | 我和会计部的巴里正在做爱呢 定期做 |
[07:53] | And if you have a problem with that, Cindy, you’re fired. | 如果你有意见的话 辛迪 你被开除了 |
[07:55] | And also, thank you for telling me my bra was showing yesterday. | 还有 谢谢你告诉我昨天我的胸罩露出来了 |
[07:59] | You’re fired for that, too. | 你们也被开除了 |
[08:01] | Everybody knows. Nobody cares. Love today’s bra. | 大家都知道 没人关心 喜欢你今天的胸罩 |
[08:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:05] | Gina said they don’t usually approve mentors this quickly, | 吉娜说通常她们不会这么快批准指导员 |
[08:08] | but she was so impressed with the advice I gave | 但她对我给出的建议 |
[08:11] | and with my business background | 和我的商务背景赞不绝口 |
[08:13] | that she wanted me to start right away. | 她想让我马上开始 |
[08:15] | Oh, I’m sorry, I lost track, uh, around “Gina said.” | 不好意思 “吉娜说”之后我都没听到 |
[08:21] | You know, this is exciting for me. | 说真的 这对我来说很激动人心 |
[08:22] | You have your yams and whatever else you do. | 你有你的番薯和其他那些事可做 |
[08:25] | I– I need something. | 我也需要找点事做 |
[08:26] | I… I need a purpose and this might be it. | 我需要一个目标 这个可能就是了 |
[08:29] | You’re right. I’m happy for you. | 你说得对 我为你感到高兴 |
[08:32] | See, isn’t it nice to be nice to the nice? | 瞧吧 友好相处不很好吗 |
[08:35] | I have been nice before. | 我以前友好过的 |
[08:36] | It’s been ages since I | 我都好久没有 |
[08:37] | stole a Christmas goose from a crippled child. | 偷过瘸腿小孩的圣诞鹅肉了 |
[08:41] | She’s here. How do I look? | 她来了 我看着怎么样 |
[08:43] | Uh, like a docent at a hair spray museum. | 像定型喷雾博物馆里的讲解员 |
[08:47] | Just answer the door. I… I need to de-poof. | 快去开门 我得去弄得朴实一点 |
[08:51] | Oh, this poor kid. She’s not gonna know what hit her. | 可怜的孩子 她会被你吓到的 |
[08:55] | You Grace? It took me frickin’ forever to find this place. | 你是格蕾丝吗 找了好久才找到这里 |
[08:58] | There’s like no street parking and your neighbor’s dog is a dick. | 没有路边停车位 你邻居的狗还烦死人 |
[09:02] | She’ll be fine. | 它会没事的 |
[09:08] | All right, let’s start with the basics. | 好的 我们从最简单的开始 |
[09:10] | – Do you have a resume? – I do. | -你有简历吗 -有 |
[09:14] | It flew out of my car window while I was driving here. | 我开车过来的时候 简历从窗户飞出去了 |
[09:17] | That’s OK. We’ll start from scratch. | 没事 我们从头开始 |
[09:19] | Um, what work experience do you have? | 你有什么工作经验 |
[09:21] | I was in the Army for a while. | 我在军队服役过一段时间 |
[09:23] | Great. How long did you serve? | 很好 多长时间 |
[09:25] | Top secret. | 那是机密 |
[09:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | Do you have any customer service experience? | 有什么客服的经历吗 |
[09:34] | – Baskin-Robbins. – Good. | -芭斯罗缤冰淇淋店 -好 |
[09:35] | Best three days of my life. | 那是我人生中最棒的三天 |
[09:39] | OK. Do you have a job now? | 好吧 你现在有工作吗 |
[09:43] | – Yeah. I’m a bartender, but… – But? | -有 酒保 不过 -不过什么 |
[09:46] | I don’t want to be working for tips | 我不想一辈子为了小费工作 |
[09:48] | or cleaning things with a rag the rest of my life. | 或者用抹布擦东西 |
[09:49] | It’s like nobody fucking sees me. I’m invisible. | 就像没人能看到我 我一点存在感都没有 |
[09:52] | I have more to offer than people think. | 我比大家想的能干得多 |
[09:55] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[09:58] | What would you like to be doing? | 你期望做什么 |
[10:03] | – I want to be Diane. – Who’s Diane? | -我想成为黛安 -黛安是谁 |
[10:06] | She works in my doctor’s office. She isn’t a doctor or a nurse, | 她在我医生的办公室里工作 她不是医生或护士 |
[10:08] | but she bosses ’em all around. | 但她可以使唤他们 |
[10:10] | And they listen to her because she knows everything. | 他们都听她的 因为她无所不知 |
[10:12] | Except for all the gross medical stuff, | 除了那些我完全不感兴趣的 |
[10:14] | which I have zero interest in. | 恶心医疗类的东西 |
[10:15] | Sounds like she might be an office manager. | 听上去她像是个办公室经理 |
[10:17] | That sounds good. I want that. | 听着不错 我就要这职位了 |
[10:19] | It isn’t that easy. You don’t have any office experience. | 那并不容易 你没有任何办公室经验 |
[10:22] | You know, there’s a few steps between where you are now | 你现在所处的位置和你想到达的地方 |
[10:24] | – and where you want to go. – Ugh. Steps? | -中间还有好多步要走 -步骤 |
[10:26] | That’s what my stupid sponsor’s always bugging me about. | 我的戒酒担保人老拿这个词烦我 |
[10:28] | Alcoholism isn’t funny. | 酗酒并不好笑 |
[10:30] | OK, I think we need to hone your interviewing skills | 好了 我们得磨练一下你的面试技巧 |
[10:33] | and your image that you project to the world. | 改善你对外展示的形象 |
[10:37] | -What was wrong with my image? -It’s specific. | -我的形象怎么了 -太独特了 |
[10:40] | Look, I’m not gonna start taking shit from anybody, including you, | 听着 我不会当任何人的受气包 包括你 |
[10:43] | just because I need a job. | 就因为我需要一份工作 |
[10:44] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那真是不幸 |
[10:46] | Because short of being a pirate, | 因为除了当海盗外 |
[10:48] | taking shit is part of every job. | 做什么工作都要受气 |
[10:50] | I thought mentors were supposed to be all nice and encouraging. | 我还以为指导员会非常友好 充满正能量 |
[10:52] | This is me being nice and encouraging. | 我这样已经非常友好 充满正能量了 |
[10:54] | God, you’re like a two-legged version of my mom. | 你简直就是我老妈的人形状态 |
[10:56] | You went to A Change of A Dress for a reason. Right? | 你去”改变衣生”是有原因的 对不对 |
[10:59] | I mean, you probably are right, you have more to offer, | 也许你说得对 你有更高的能力 |
[11:01] | but nobody’s gonna see that unless you drop the attitude. | 但如果你不改变这种态度 没人会明白这点 |
[11:04] | I know what I’m doing. I could actually help you get a great job. | 我知道我在做什么 我可以帮你找到一份好工作 |
[11:08] | -How? -I was in the business world a long time. | -怎么找 -我在商界打拼了很长时间 |
[11:10] | I was good at it. | 我精于此道 |
[11:11] | My daughter runs my old business, | 我女儿在打理我以前的公司 |
[11:13] | I could have her meet with you, | 我可以安排她和你会面 |
[11:14] | but I’m not gonna waste her time, or mine, | 但我不会浪费她和我的时间 |
[11:17] | unless you start listening to what I say | 除非你听我的话 |
[11:19] | and doing what I tell you to do. | 并按我说的做 |
[11:22] | You sound like Diane. | 你的口气很像黛安 |
[11:24] | I’m better than Diane. | 我比黛安厉害 |
[11:25] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底要不要我帮你 |
[11:27] | Fuck yeah, I want your help. | 当然要了 我要你帮我 |
[11:29] | No, ross your legs. And stop chewing your nails. | 别这样 把腿交叉并拢 别咬指甲了 |
[11:33] | What do you consider your | 你认为你作为职员的 |
[11:35] | strengths as a– as an employee? Stop that. | 优势在哪里 别咬了 |
[11:38] | Quick reaction time. | 反应快 |
[11:41] | -Ready? -OK. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[11:42] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[11:45] | You’re not fusing metal. | 你又不是在打铁 |
[11:47] | And your weaknesses? | 你的缺点呢 |
[11:50] | I don’t know. I have so many. Uh, I’m late a lot, | 我不知道 太多了 我经常迟到 |
[11:54] | I always lose like three sets of keys, I’ve got a bad temper, I– | 我经常丢钥匙 我脾气不好 我… |
[11:56] | Oh. OK, instead of saying you have a bad temper, | 行了 别说你脾气不好 |
[11:59] | try saying you feel passionate about your work. | 说你对工作热情高 |
[12:02] | I am passionate about my work. | 我是对工作热情很高啊 |
[12:03] | I hated every job I ever had. | 我讨厌我做过的所有工作 |
[12:07] | All right, Bud said this should bring you up | 好了 巴德说这些就够你 |
[12:10] | to speed on all your cases. | 跟上你所有案子的情况 |
[12:12] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Oh, uh, Dad wanted me to remind you | 我爸让我提醒你 |
[12:15] | to not to try and lift the box yourself | 别自己搬盒子 |
[12:17] | and to take plenty of breaks as you read through the Walker file. | 看沃克案的文件时 要多多休息 |
[12:19] | And just a general hope, I think, that you’ll stay hydrated. | 一般来说 我觉得你该多喝水 |
[12:22] | Oh, boy. | 老天爷 |
[12:24] | -He’s worried about you. -I know, and God love him, | -他担心你 -我知道 上帝保佑他 |
[12:26] | but he won’t let me do anything. | 他什么都不让我做 |
[12:28] | For just one day I’d like to, I don’t know, | 我只希望有那么一天时间来…我也说不清 |
[12:32] | rake the leaves in the backyard, eat something with salt, | 扫扫后院的树叶 吃点带盐的食物 |
[12:34] | take a shower without having to sit on that little stool. | 不用坐在小板凳上洗澡 |
[12:37] | That’s my old stool. It’s got Ninja Turtles on top. | 那是我的旧板凳 凳面上是忍者神龟 |
[12:39] | Listen, kiddo. I need a favor. | 听着 孩子 帮我个忙 |
[12:42] | Friday is my last day of freedom | 星期五是我最后的自由日 |
[12:44] | before I have to go back to work. | 然后我就得回去工作了 |
[12:45] | I need you to take him out to lunch. | 我需要你带他出去吃午餐 |
[12:48] | I gotta have one day for myself. | 我得自己单独过一天 |
[12:49] | He really enjoys having lunch with you every day. | 他真的很喜欢每天同你共进午餐 |
[12:51] | What do I tell him? | 我要怎么跟他说 |
[12:52] | Here’s $50, you’ll think of somethin’. | 给你50块 你会有法子的 |
[12:55] | Lunch for two plus $40? Score! | 两人午餐 还多赚40 赚到了 |
[12:58] | -Thanks, Coyote. -Thank you! | -谢谢 卡奥迪 -谢谢你 |
[13:00] | -Get out here! -I feel stupid, OK? | -快出来 -我觉得好蠢 |
[13:02] | This shirt’s an idiot. | 这衬衣穿着太傻了 |
[13:04] | Very good. Stop futzing. | 很好 别吊儿郎当的 |
[13:09] | What the hell are you doing? You have a migraine or something? | 你在搞什么鬼 是偏头痛还是怎么了 |
[13:11] | I’m trying to imagine what you’ll look like at the interview | 我在想象你面试时不戴鼻环 |
[13:14] | without that bracelet in your nose. | 会是什么样子 |
[13:15] | What interview? | 什么面试 |
[13:16] | You have an interview with my daughter. | 你要去我女儿那里面试 |
[13:18] | Friday. Two o’clock sharp. | 周五两点整 |
[13:20] | No pressure. Just practice. | 别有压力 多练习 |
[13:22] | Unless you ace it. | 除非你表现出色 |
[13:24] | Which nobody does wearing a door knocker on their face. | 而脸上挂着鼻环的人不会表现出色 |
[13:26] | Do you have a problem with the way I look? | 你对我的样子有意见吗 |
[13:28] | -Just name me one successful person– -Lenny Kravitz. | -有哪个成功人士… -兰尼·克拉维茨 |
[13:32] | Not in show business. | 娱乐圈的除外 |
[13:33] | Indira Gandhi. | 英迪拉·甘地 |
[13:36] | Touche. | 答得很对嘛 |
[13:38] | No dumb chick, huh? She ran India and shit. | 我可不是傻妞 对吧 管理着印度什么的 |
[13:41] | No. No dumb chick. | 是啊 这妞不傻 |
[13:45] | Did you really set up that interview up for me? | 你真的为我安排了面试吗 |
[13:47] | I did. | 是的 |
[13:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | Well, Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[14:00] | I think this is where we can | 现在我们可以正式宣布 |
[14:02] | officially say you went up and did it. | 你终于大功告成了 |
[14:05] | Admit it, you were a little nervous | 承认吧 你听到”塔吉锅”这个词时 |
[14:07] | when you heard the word “Tagine.” | 有点犯紧张 |
[14:08] | But I Googled it and I laughed at the little pot. | 但我搜索了下 被这小锅逗笑了 |
[14:12] | I was at corporate yesterday. | 我昨天去了公司 |
[14:14] | -You mean… Brianna? -Yeah. | -是说布丽安娜的公司吗 -是 |
[14:17] | Things are happening. | 事情在进展中 |
[14:19] | And I want you to know, | 我希望你知道 |
[14:21] | no matter how massive this lube thing gets, | 不管润滑剂的生意会做得有多大 |
[14:24] | I will always be supportive of the organic… | 我会一直支持有机… |
[14:28] | local… | 本地 |
[14:30] | There. Sorry. | 好了 抱歉 |
[14:32] | I didn’t want you to get tagine in your hair. | 我不想让你的头发粘上焖饭 |
[14:36] | There. | 来 |
[14:37] | So how did you get into the yam business in the first place? | 你起初是怎么开始做番薯生意的 |
[14:42] | I was an engineer at Lockheed. | 我曾是洛克希德公司的工程师 |
[14:44] | And I kind of hated being an engineer at Lockheed. | 而我不太喜欢做洛克希德的工程师 |
[14:48] | You know how people talk about quitting their jobs, | 你知道 很多人都说要辞掉工作 |
[14:50] | moving to Vermont and making cheese? | 搬去佛蒙特做奶酪 |
[14:52] | You’re the guy who actually did it. | 你就是那个付诸实际的人 |
[14:54] | Except with yams. In California. | 只不过是在加州种番薯 |
[14:57] | Aren’t you sumpin’ sumpin’. | 你可真是个了不得的人物 |
[14:59] | The first year, I made $53. | 第一年我赚了53美元 |
[15:03] | I had to send half of that to my ex-wife. | 不得不把一半都汇给我的前妻 |
[15:06] | You were married? | 你结过婚 |
[15:07] | I told you that. | 我跟你说过的 |
[15:09] | No, you didn’t. I would have remembered. | 不 你没说过 不然我会记得 |
[15:11] | We got married too young. | 我们年纪太小就结婚了 |
[15:13] | But she’s a good person and we’re still friends. | 但她是个好人 我们现在也是朋友 |
[15:15] | So you have a Sol. | 所以你也有个”索尔” |
[15:18] | Only you… have a Sol. | 只有你有个索尔 |
[15:26] | How about… something to drink? | 要不要喝点什么 |
[15:29] | I have something. | 我有喝的 |
[15:30] | How about something else? | 再来点别的怎么样 |
[15:31] | Frankie… | 弗兰琦 |
[15:35] | What are we doing here? | 我们这是在做什么 |
[15:36] | Um, what do you mean? You’re thirsty, | 你什么意思 你渴了 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna get you a backup drink. | 我去给你拿点别的饮料 |
[15:40] | No, I mean this. Us. | 不是 我是说这一切 我们 |
[15:45] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[15:46] | We’re having a business dinner. | 我们在共进商务晚餐 |
[15:50] | I thought it was a date. | 我以为这是个约会 |
[15:52] | You thought it was a date? | 你觉得我们在约会 |
[15:54] | Of course it’s a date. | 这当然是个约会 |
[15:56] | I cooked you 11 vegetable dishes | 我为你下厨做了11道素菜 |
[15:59] | and I’m wearing a sport coat. | 而且我穿的是运动外套 |
[16:01] | What do you think we’re doing? | 你以为我们在做什么 |
[16:03] | Nothing. I– Well, not nothing. I mean, friendship. | 没什么 不是没什么 我们是朋友 |
[16:07] | The yam pipeline. | 你是我的番薯供应商 |
[16:08] | Is that all you want? | 你只想要这样吗 |
[16:10] | I… Well, you know– | 我…你知道 |
[16:12] | Whatever you’re afraid of happening, it’s already happened. | 不管你害怕会发生什么 它已经发生了 |
[16:18] | I think you like me as much as I like you. | 我觉得 你喜欢我 就像我喜欢你一样 |
[16:24] | I do like you. | 我的确喜欢你 |
[16:26] | But? | 但是 |
[16:27] | I didn’t say “But.” | 我没说”但是” |
[16:30] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你说了 |
[16:32] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[16:35] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[16:37] | We’ll keep it just business. | 我们还是保持工作关系吧 |
[16:45] | Anyway, he had tattoos, but not the good kind of tattoos. | 总之 他有纹身 但不是那种良家刺身 |
[16:49] | You know, like the sexy electricians | 像那种 性感的电工 |
[16:51] | with the big, nice, thick forearms. | 前臂粗壮有力 |
[16:53] | You know, that guy… | 那个家伙真是… |
[16:54] | No, these were faded and wrinkly | 不 那些纹身都褪色了 全是皱纹 |
[16:57] | like a sad old sailor. | 犹如可悲的老水手 |
[17:00] | -No. -But you slept with him? | -不是吧 -但你和他上床了 |
[17:02] | He had a cute dog. | 他的狗很可爱 |
[17:04] | -What about you? -No one since Asian Larry Hagman. | -你呢 -自跟亚洲版拉里·哈格曼之后就没有了 |
[17:07] | Oh. Frankie, are you out there yet, having fun? | 弗兰琦 你有重返情场 寻欢作乐吗 |
[17:10] | Actually, I need to talk to you guys. | 其实我得跟你们谈谈 |
[17:12] | It’s about… | 事关… |
[17:15] | …feelings. | 感情问题 |
[17:15] | -No. -No. I can’t go there. | -不行 -不行 我不能谈这个 |
[17:17] | No, you see, Jacob and I have a successful business relationship. | 不 雅各布和我在商业上合作愉快 |
[17:21] | Who’s Jacob? | 雅各布是谁 |
[17:23] | The farmer who’s supplying yams for my lube. | 给我的润滑剂供应番薯的农夫 |
[17:25] | Farmer? Really? | 农夫 不是吧 |
[17:27] | All that early to bed and early to rise shit and actual shit? | 日出而作 日落而息什么的 以及各种烂事 |
[17:30] | They named the worst tan after them for a reason. | 最糟糕的一种美黑叫”农夫式美黑”可不是没缘由的 |
[17:33] | No, he’s actually a great guy | 没有 其实他人很好 |
[17:36] | and I’m pretty sure he wants me to be his one and only. | 我很确定 他想让我成为他的唯一 |
[17:39] | And the problem is? | 问题是什么 |
[17:40] | I’m not ready for a big romance. | 我还没准备好谈恋爱 |
[17:42] | Well, who has time for that? | 谁有时间谈恋爱 |
[17:44] | Yeah, it kind of makes me want to take a nap just thinking about it. | 是啊 光是想想谈恋爱 我就犯困 |
[17:47] | Right. So what do I do? | 是啊 所以我该怎么做 |
[17:48] | I don’t want to lose the friendship. And I love the flirtation. | 我不想连朋友都没得做 而且我喜欢和他调情 |
[17:52] | So what’s between business-colleagues-with-chemistry | 所以在商业伙伴暧昧关系和正式恋爱之间的 |
[17:56] | and a big romance? | 折中选择是什么 |
[17:58] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[17:59] | What’s between business-colleagues-with-chemistry and sex? | 那在商业伙伴暧昧关系和做爱之间的折中选择是什么 |
[18:03] | Occasional sex. | 偶尔做爱 |
[18:05] | Well, what’s between business-colleagues-with-chemistry and– | 那在商业伙伴暧昧关系和… |
[18:07] | Honey, if somebody wants something more in a relationship, | 亲爱的 如果有人在一段关系中有更多要求 |
[18:10] | eventually it’s going to involve sex. | 最终就会做爱 |
[18:15] | And if you want to stay his one and only… | 如果你想一直做他的唯一 |
[18:19] | Just remember, don’t bite your nails, no eye-rolling, | 记住 别咬指甲 别翻白眼 |
[18:23] | and try not to look like you want to punch anybody, OK, Billie? | 别那么嚣张 明白吗 比莉 |
[18:26] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[18:29] | You’re washing the dishes! With fresh water. | 你在洗碗哎 而且是用自来水 |
[18:32] | Oh, is this a housekeeping mirage? | 难道这是个幻觉吗 |
[18:34] | I’m upset. Sometimes I clean when I’m upset. | 我不开心 有时我不开心就会打扫 |
[18:37] | -Since when? -It’s new. | -什么时候开始的 -新习惯 |
[18:41] | -What’s the matter? -Jacob wants sex. | -怎么了 -雅各布想做爱 |
[18:44] | With me. In the vagina. | 和我做爱 阴交 |
[18:46] | Did he make a pass at you? | 他示意求做爱了吗 |
[18:48] | No. Amanda and Jason made a pass at me on his behalf. | 没有 阿曼达和杰森代表他向我示意了 |
[18:53] | How does that even work? | 那是个什么情况 |
[18:54] | I don’t want a boyfriend! | 我不想交男朋友 |
[18:57] | I have to say, it seems like that’s where you and Jacob | 我必须说 你和雅各布好像这段时间 |
[18:59] | have been going this whole time. | 一直都有意在往男女朋友关系发展 |
[19:00] | I know, I know. And I like him, too, but– | 我知道 我也喜欢他 但是 |
[19:03] | That doesn’t clean that. | 你这样弄不干净 |
[19:05] | I mean, I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[19:06] | Things were going so great with Jacob. | 你和雅各布处得这么好 |
[19:08] | Well, Grace, excitement has transmogrified, | 格蕾丝 兴奋总是会 |
[19:11] | as it always does, into fear. | 变异成恐惧 |
[19:13] | That is definitely not what you clean that with. | 你绝对不能用这个去清洁那个 |
[19:16] | I have to do something. | 我必须做点什么事 |
[19:18] | I can’t just sit on the slope and slide into love oblivion. | 我可不能任凭自己这样缓缓滑入爱情漩涡 |
[19:22] | – Why not? – How are you not following this, lady? | -为什么不行 -你怎么还不懂啊 小姐 |
[19:26] | Look what happened to you and Phil. | 看看你和菲尔的下场 |
[19:30] | You know what? This is not about me and Phil. | 你知道吗 这事无关我和菲尔 |
[19:32] | This is about you. | 重点在你自身 |
[19:34] | Maybe I’m not as strong as you. I can’t do it. | 也许我不如你那么坚强 我做不到 |
[19:36] | I cannot go through that again. | 我没法再经历一次那样的事情 |
[19:39] | Define “That.” | 怎样的事情 |
[19:43] | Heartbreak. | 心碎 |
[19:44] | Well, what’s between heartbreak and where you are now? | 现在的你和心碎之间 难道还有差别吗 |
[19:47] | Oh, this game again. | 又是这该死的游戏 |
[19:49] | You know, sometimes things do work out. | 有时船到桥头自然直 |
[19:51] | When did you become the optimist in this relationship? | 你什么时候对待感情变得那么乐观的 |
[19:55] | Tuesday. Next time you get upset, | 周二 下次你再不开心的时候 |
[19:57] | try getting upset in the bathroom. It’s filthy. | 就去厕所里打扫吧 里面脏死了 |
[20:01] | Mallory? Everything all right? | 玛洛丽 你没事吧 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Sorry, Dad, two babies dancing on my bladder. | 没事 抱歉老爸 双胞胎刚在我膀胱上跳舞 |
[20:07] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[20:09] | OK, Dad, not so much salt. | 好了 老爸 别放这么多盐 |
[20:12] | You know what, never mind, | 算了 当我没说 |
[20:13] | you’re not gonna eat the chicken skin anyway. It’s fine. | 反正你不吃鸡皮 应该没事 |
[20:15] | God, no. Crispy chicken skin’s the absolute worst. | 绝对不吃 脆鸡皮太恶心了 |
[20:18] | Voila. | 好了 |
[20:20] | OK, now we’re gonna put it in the oven. | 好 接着你把它放进烤箱里 |
[20:21] | It’s already pre-heated so you’re good to go. | 已经预热过了 你可以直接开始烤 |
[20:23] | Chicken is going in the pre-heated oven. | 把鸡放进预热好的烤箱里咯 |
[20:27] | Done. | 大功告成 |
[20:28] | – Potatoes. – Potatoes. | -开始处理土豆 -土豆 |
[20:30] | So we’re going to use the water that the potatoes cooked | 我们要用煮土豆的水 |
[20:33] | in instead of milk, | 来代替牛奶 |
[20:34] | and then we’re gonna use half the stick of butter | 接着再用半块伊娜·格尔顿 |
[20:36] | that Ina Garten suggests. | 推荐的黄油 |
[20:37] | Butter. Yes. Where did I put that butter? Excuse me. | 黄油 没错 我把黄油放哪儿了 让一下 |
[20:41] | – Dad. – Oh, sorry. | -爸 -不好意思 |
[20:43] | Dad, did you just put the whole stick of butter in? | 爸 你是不是把整块黄油都放进去了 |
[20:45] | It slipped through my fingers, | 手指一滑就进去了 |
[20:46] | but, hey, if it’s good enough for Ida Baddadudda, | 不过 如果那个艾达什么的可以接受 |
[20:49] | it’s good enough for me. | 那我也可以接受 |
[20:54] | My mom’s Eliza Doolittle still hasn’t shown up, | 我妈说的那位伊莉莎·杜利特还是没出现 |
[20:56] | but she’s in the lobby and she wants to say hi. | 而她正在前厅 打算过来打声招呼 |
[20:58] | That’s great. We can tell your mom about us. | 那太好了 刚好跟你妈说说我们的事 |
[21:01] | What is this weird obsession you have with telling people things? | 你为什么这么痴迷于跟别人公布我们的关系 |
[21:04] | Your mom hired me. She already likes me. | 是你妈雇的我 表明她已经喜欢我了 |
[21:06] | Come on, let’s rip off the Band-Aid. | 说嘛 是时候告诉全世界了 |
[21:09] | Look, please? You don’t even have to scream into a hallway. | 拜托 又没让你对着走廊把这件事吼出来 |
[21:12] | Fine, Tattles. Go ahead and rip. | 行 说就说 走吧 |
[21:15] | Hi, honey. | 你好啊亲爱的 |
[21:16] | How’d it go? Where is she? | 进展如何 她在哪儿呢 |
[21:19] | I don’t know, Mom. Your protege is 15 minutes late. | 我不知道啊 妈 你的得意门生迟到15分钟了 |
[21:25] | She’s probably having car trouble or something. | 她有可能堵在路上 或出了点别的状况 |
[21:30] | Try to be patient with her, honey. | 对她耐心点吧 亲爱的 |
[21:32] | She’s a… little rough around the edges. | 她有点…不受管制 |
[21:36] | But she has a lot of potential. | 不过她很有潜力 |
[21:37] | She reminds me a little bit of you. | 我在她身上看到了你的影子 |
[21:40] | You know, she’s feisty. | 脾气和你一样冲 |
[21:41] | Mom, that’s almost not an insult. | 妈 你真是骂人不带刺呢 |
[21:43] | Well, this was a good excuse to stop by the new office. | 至少这是个好借口让我来新办公室看一看 |
[21:46] | Very nice. Is this why you couldn’t hire me back? | 环境很好啊 怪不得你不肯把我请回来 |
[21:50] | You spent all your money on windows? | 你把钱都花在窗户上了吗 |
[21:53] | And how is my favorite former intern? | 我最爱的前实习生现在过得怎样啊 |
[21:55] | Oh, so good. Can I just say, | 特别滋润 我能这样说吗 |
[21:57] | you not paying me was probably the best thing | 你没付薪水给我真是在我身上 |
[21:59] | that’s ever happened to me. | 发生的最好的事情了 |
[22:00] | I still can’t believe I didn’t know you moved in with Eric. | 我还是难以置信我居然不知道你和埃里克同居了 |
[22:02] | Well, this is what happens when you skip SoulCycle. | 那就是不骑健身单车的代价 |
[22:05] | Hi, Grace. It is so good to see you again. | 你好 格蕾丝 很高兴再次见到你 |
[22:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:13] | It’s me, Barry. | 是我啊 巴里 |
[22:15] | you hired me from Burt’s Bees. The accountant. | 你把我从波特蜜蜂公司挖来的 就是那个会计 |
[22:19] | I got you the iPod nano for Secret Santa and… | 秘密圣诞老人活动的时候我送了你iPod nano |
[22:23] | I– The toaster oven. | 我…那个烤箱事故 |
[22:25] | It caught on fire when my bagel went in it | 我把面包圈放进去之后烤箱就着火了 |
[22:27] | and set off the sprinklers. | 还触发了消防喷头 |
[22:28] | Oh, God. That was– That was you? | 天呐 原来…原来那是你干的啊 |
[22:31] | Yeah. I thought we fired that guy. | 好吧 我以为我们把那人开除了 |
[22:33] | OK, this has been a blast, | 好了 真是欢乐多多啊 |
[22:35] | but I have some meetings, Mom, | 不过我还要开会 老妈 |
[22:36] | So maybe you should call Billie. | 也许你该打电话给比莉 |
[22:38] | Come on. You can use my office slash cubicle slash prison. | 来嘛 你可以去我那小得跟监狱一样的格子间 |
[22:40] | – OK. Bye, honey. – Bye. | -好 再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[22:42] | Thank you. I really appreciate this. | 谢了啊 真是太感谢你 |
[22:44] | Bye, you. | 再见 你这家伙 |
[22:49] | You’re right. Let’s just– We’ll never tell her. | 你说得对 我们还是…别告诉她了 |
[22:51] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[22:53] | I was fired? | 我曾被开除了吗 |
[22:54] | Billie? It’s Grace, where are you? | 比莉 我是格蕾丝 你在哪里 |
[22:56] | What– | 什么… |
[22:58] | She hung up on me! | 她居然挂我电话 |
[23:00] | Ew. Call her back and hang up on her. | 真婊 那就再打一次 挂她电话 |
[23:03] | Here, I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[23:08] | What the fuck happened? Where were you? | 到底发生什么事了 你去哪儿了 |
[23:10] | – I have a job. – That’s it? | -我有工作了 -就这样吗 |
[23:12] | No apology? | 道歉都不说一声吗 |
[23:13] | Do you realize how unbelievably inconsiderate it is to not show up? | 你知道这样约好了不出现 有多不妥吗 |
[23:16] | No, I got up this morning, I put on that stupid shirt, | 不 我早上起床 穿上那件蠢毙了的衬衣 |
[23:18] | and I listened to all your messages reminding me of what to say | 听完了你所有的信息 提醒我该说些什么 |
[23:21] | and how to smile and I just– | 该怎么去微笑 我就… |
[23:23] | Ever since you started helping me, | 自从你帮我之后 |
[23:25] | I just feel dumb, and ugly, and uncomfortable, | 我觉得自己很笨 很丑 特别的不自在 |
[23:28] | and like everything that I’m doing is wrong. | 仿佛我做的一切都是错的 |
[23:30] | You do not get me at all. | 你压根不了解我 |
[23:32] | OK? You have no idea how hard I’ve had it. | 明白吗 你不知道我过得多艰难 |
[23:34] | ‘Cause I’ve had it so easy? | 难道我就很轻松吗 |
[23:36] | Haven’t you, Miss Beach House? | 难道不是吗 海滨别墅的女主人 |
[23:38] | Listen to me, missy. | 你给我听好了 小妞 |
[23:40] | I have worked since I was 15, and the only reason I stopped | 我15岁就开始工作 而我停止工作的唯一原因 |
[23:44] | was because I retired from a business that I built. | 就是我从自己一手建立的公司退休了 |
[23:47] | You’ve had it so hard? | 你的人生很艰难是吗 |
[23:48] | Try being a woman in her 70s. | 你试试当个70多岁的老女人 |
[23:51] | Talk about being invisible. | 现在的你有脸说自己没存在感 |
[23:52] | People act like you don’t know anything, that you don’t count. | 像你这样的人根本什么都不知道 |
[23:55] | Well, screw that, and screw you! | 去那些乱七八糟的 去你妈的 |
[23:59] | Screw you, too! | 也去你妈的 |
[24:00] | I don’t know why I thought I could ever help you. | 我都不知道自己为什么觉得能帮到你 |
[24:02] | You know, I don’t know how either. | 我也不知道 |
[24:04] | All this, this is too much pressure for one person. | 所有这些 对一个人来说压力太大了 |
[24:07] | OK? I think you need to focus all that energy | 好吗 我觉得你与其把所有的精力 |
[24:09] | and instead of finding me a job, | 都放在帮我找工作上 |
[24:10] | go find yourself one. | 不如帮你自己找一个 |
[24:34] | I just dropped off some seed catalogs. | 我过来送一些种子的目录 |
[24:36] | Text me the varieties you want, | 发短信告诉我你要哪几个品种吧 |
[24:38] | but do it sooner than later if you want to have them this season. | 如果你想这个季节就拿到货 那就快点答复我 |
[24:40] | OK, thanks. Hey, would you like some tea? | 好 谢啦 对了 你想喝点茶吗 |
[24:43] | – No. – Uh, wait. Don’t go, Jacob. | -不了 -等等 先别走 雅各布 |
[24:46] | I– I like you. I really do. | 我喜欢你 我真的喜欢你 |
[24:48] | I was– I could– I’m open to it. | 我是…我能…我想和你在一起 |
[24:50] | I could see us apple picking in the fall | 我都能预见我们在秋天一起摘苹果 |
[24:53] | or pumpkin picking in the… fall. | 或者在秋天…采南瓜 |
[24:56] | They both grow– weird– in the same season. | 它们都莫名其妙地…生长在同样的季节里 |
[24:58] | Just– Mm… | 就… |
[25:09] | Did you just stop your own ramble… by kissing me? | 你刚刚是通过吻我 来止住自己胡言乱语吗 |
[25:14] | It appears that way. I– | 似乎是的 我… |
[25:18] | I real– I do like you. I’m-I’m-I’m scared. | 我很…我真的喜欢你 我很害怕 |
[25:20] | I’m not able to– I mean, I want to. | 我没法…我是想说 我想要 |
[25:23] | I’m– I cannot see anything more than going—Taking things slow. | 但我 我觉得唯一的方法就是…慢慢来 |
[25:28] | I can do slow. | 我可以慢慢来 |
[25:29] | I mean really slow. | 我是说特别慢那种 |
[25:30] | Like, I mean, if we go apple and/or pumpkin picking, | 比如说 我们一起去采苹果或者南瓜 |
[25:33] | and we go to dinner alone, would– I mean, do you– | 我们单独吃晚餐 你…我想说 你能… |
[25:36] | Do you think you can hold back your desire for me? | 你觉得自己能抑制住对我的欲望吗 |
[25:39] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[25:53] | Make me a martini. Vodka. Very dry. | 给我来杯马蒂尼 伏特加 很干的那种 |
[25:57] | Two olives. | 放两个橄榄 |
[25:59] | No, no, no, I said very dry. | 不是这样的 我要的是很干的 |
[26:01] | That’s way too much vermouth. | 你放的苦艾酒也太多了 |
[26:02] | What are you gonna do, serve it in a cauldron? | 你要怎样 倒进大汽锅里蒸馏吗 |
[26:05] | Who’s the bartender here? | 到底谁才是这里的酒保 |
[26:07] | Sorry. You’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[26:11] | I do need to find something to do. | 我确实应该去找些事做 |
[26:13] | Right? I should be the mentor. | 是吧 该当导师的是我 |
[26:15] | You know mentors do it out of the goodness of their heart. | 你要知道导师都是出于善心才教导别人的 |
[26:18] | – You don’t get paid. – Well, then I should keep doing this. | -赚不到一分钱 -那我还是继续干这行好了 |
[26:22] | Look, I know I’m a lousy mentor, | 听着 我知道我不是个好导师 |
[26:24] | but can I give you one last piece of advice? | 但我能再给你一条建议吗 |
[26:27] | No, thank you. | 免了 谢谢 |
[26:28] | You can’t get anywhere in life if you keep pushing people away. | 你如果一直拒人于千里之外是不会有所成就的 |
[26:31] | I don’t fucking push people away. | 我没有拒人于千里之外 |
[26:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | That’s a good martini. | 这马蒂尼很好喝啊 |
[26:46] | You’re actually a good bartender. | 你竟然是个好酒保 |
[26:49] | What is that? Cinnamon? | 里面放了什么 肉桂吗 |
[26:51] | – Nope. – Peppermint? | -不是 -薄荷吗 |
[26:52] | Guess again. | 再猜 |
[26:54] | Come on, what’s the secret? | 说嘛 秘方是什么 |
[26:56] | I don’t clean the shaker when I make a drink. | 调酒的时候我不会去洗调酒器 |
[26:58] | Puts a nice stank on it. | 让它有种淡淡的脏味 |
[27:04] | Stank. | 脏味啊 |
[27:14] | Hello, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:20] | What’s all this? | 这是闹的哪一出 |
[27:22] | Just thought I’d class up the joint. | 想增加情调罢了 |
[27:26] | Oh, my God, this is the London suit. | 天呐 这是去伦敦时买的那套西装 |
[27:30] | – It still fits? – Still fits. | -竟然还合身吗 -依然合身 |
[27:33] | Of course, I had the buttons moved, all the seams taken out, | 当然 我把纽扣改了改 把内缝加宽 |
[27:35] | and a new panel sewn in the back to make it fit. | 在后背多缝了一块布来让衣服合身 |
[27:40] | You look even better than the first time you wore it. | 你穿着甚至比第一次穿还要好看 |
[27:44] | – The first time– – I said I love you. | -那是第一次… -我说我爱你 |
[27:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | Come on, love. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[28:14] | You did all this? | 你一个人做的吗 |
[28:19] | Is that why you wanted me out of the house today? | 这就是你今天把我赶出去的原因吗 |
[28:23] | We’re married now and your traditions are my traditions. | 我们结婚了 你的传统就是我的传统 |
[28:28] | I know you’ve been killing yourself taking care of me, | 我知道照顾我让你心力憔悴 |
[28:31] | but all of the worrying and the sickness is over. | 但所有的担心与病痛都结束了 |
[28:34] | We got through it. So, mazel tov. | 我们挺过去了 所以 庆贺一番吧 |
[28:38] | And I’m hoping that from now on, | 我希望从今以后 |
[28:41] | every Friday night, | 每周五晚上 |
[28:43] | we’ll be here, together… | 我们都能一起呆在家里… |
[28:46] | doing this. | 吃顿浪漫晚餐 |
[28:48] | Or maybe going out someplace. | 或者出去吃 |
[29:09] | Please. | 别唱了 |
[29:13] | Please, Robert, just stop. | 求你了 罗伯特 别唱了 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. I’m doing it wrong. | 天呐 对不起 我唱错了 |
[29:17] | See, I got it off the Internet and maybe the phonetics are– | 我是在网上学的 可能拼读… |
[29:19] | I need you to stay calm, OK? | 接下来你要保持冷静 好吗 |
[29:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:29] | The day we packed up our house, | 我们收拾房子的那天 |
[29:32] | I slept with Frankie. | 我和弗兰琦上床了 |
[29:35] | It was an emotional day | 那天情绪比较激动 |
[29:37] | and it didn’t mean anything more than an ending. | 那对我们来说只意味着一切的结束 |
[29:40] | Even so, I wish to God I could take it back. | 尽管如此 我还是希望一切都未曾发生 |
[29:46] | I was going to tell you, | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[29:48] | but then you had the attack… | 但当时你犯心脏病了 |
[30:04] | So… | 所以… |
[30:08] | when you married me in the hospital… | 当我们在医院举行婚礼的时候… |
[30:11] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[30:14] | I didn’t want to make things worse. | 我不想让你病情加重 |
[30:27] | Please… | 求你了… |
[30:30] | say something. | 说句话吧 |
[30:39] | Get out. | 出去 |