时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | After everybody leaves is when I leave. | 大家都走后 我就走 |
[00:51] | And by the way, | 顺便说下 |
[00:52] | I don’t want any of the guests to know | 我不希望任何来宾知道 |
[00:55] | that this party will be my last night on Earth. | 这个派对是我的最后一天 |
[00:57] | I can’t abide the idea | 我受不了 |
[00:59] | of my nearest and dearest relating to me differently. | 我至亲的人用不同的眼光看我 |
[01:02] | FYI, I plan to be dead by sunrise | 说一下 我打算日出时死 |
[01:06] | so go ahead and make brunch plans. | 你们可以尽情去安排早午餐了 |
[01:09] | That’s really not funny. | 那真的不好笑 |
[01:10] | I know. I’m still sorting out this gallows humor thing. | 我知道 我还在练习死亡幽默什么的呢 |
[01:14] | It’s always too far or not far enough. | 总是掌握不好分寸 |
[01:17] | I honestly don’t know how Jeff Foxworthy does it. | 我真不知道杰夫·福克斯沃西怎么做到的 |
[01:20] | But… why do you want to die? Are you depressed? | 但是 你为什么想死 你抑郁了吗 |
[01:24] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不 不是那回事 |
[01:25] | I’m the happiest person I know. | 我是我认识的最快乐的人了 |
[01:28] | Exactly. You’re the happiest person I know. | 就是啊 你也是我认识的最快乐的人 |
[01:32] | Have a little nip. | 来点吧 |
[01:34] | Got this from a monastery in Tibet. | 在西藏一家寺院买来的 |
[01:40] | They also make fudge that’ll knock your balls up your ass. | 他们还会做特别好吃的软糖 |
[01:44] | How can you be serious about this? This is insane. | 你怎么能是认真的呢 这简直疯了 |
[01:48] | No, baby. This is the sanest decision I have ever made. | 不 亲爱的 这是我做过的最理智的决定 |
[01:54] | The cancer has come back. It’s everywhere. | 癌症复发了 扩散得到处都是 |
[02:01] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[02:03] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 天呐 真遗憾 |
[02:06] | You and me both, sister. | 我也是 妹子 |
[02:09] | I’m refusing treatment this time. | 我这次不要接受治疗 |
[02:11] | I’m not going through any more surgeries | 我再也不想经历什么手术 |
[02:14] | or radiation go-rounds or chemo. | 或是放疗 化疗了 |
[02:17] | Hey, now. It wasn’t all bad. | 行了 也没那么糟 |
[02:19] | You rocked the shit out of some of those wigs we got you. | 我们给你买的一些假发 你戴特别好看 |
[02:22] | You’re right. It was not all bad. But it was pretty fuckin’ bad. | 是啊 没那么糟 但也够糟了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[02:28] | You girls were so good to me during that nightmare. | 你们在那段噩梦期间对我太好了 |
[02:32] | And what was that joke you used to tell me in chemo | 以前我做化疗时 你讲了个什么笑话 |
[02:36] | that made me laugh so hard? | 逗得我哈哈大笑 |
[02:39] | It… “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair. | 是 “长发姑娘 放下你的金发 |
[02:44] | Sorry, I can’t, I’ve got cancer, you fucker.” | 抱歉 我不能 我得了癌症 你个混蛋” |
[02:48] | It’s not as good as I remember. | 怎么不如记忆里那么好笑呢 |
[02:50] | You’ll have to come up with a new joke. | 你得想些新笑话了 |
[03:00] | You’re asking a lot of me. | 你的要求很过分 |
[03:03] | But you’re the kindest person I know. | 但你是我认识的最善良的人 |
[03:05] | And in all my many travels, | 我经历过那么多旅行 |
[03:08] | my most dearest treasured friend. | 你是我最珍视最亲爱的朋友 |
[03:13] | You say that to all the people you ask to kill you. | 你对每个你要求来杀了你的人都这么说 |
[03:20] | Just think about it. Take your time. | 想想吧 不着急 |
[03:24] | But don’t take too much time. Let me know before tomorrow night. | 但也别耽搁太久 明晚前给我答复 |
[03:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:31] | From what I can tell, | 就我所知 |
[03:33] | my cell phone seems to be a little south of Tijuana. | 我的手机似乎在提华纳以南 |
[03:37] | Odds are your cell’s already been sold | 你的手机很可能已经被卖掉了 |
[03:39] | and your car’s already got a plate on it from an un-stolen car, | 你的车也被换上了一块牌照 |
[03:41] | but we’ll do our best to recover it, Mrs. Hanson. | 但我们会尽力挽回的 汉森太太 |
[03:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:45] | And for the ride home. And for letting me sit in the front. | 也谢谢你送我回来 还让我坐前面 |
[03:48] | I didn’t even do it yet! | 我还没做呢 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God, I was right, | 天呐 我猜对了 |
[03:51] | Minority Report is real. | 《少数派报告》里的情况是真的 |
[03:53] | I don’t know what you’re so freaked out about, | 我不知道你慌张个什么劲 |
[03:55] | but my car was stolen tonight. | 但我的车今晚被盗了 |
[03:59] | Big honking bummer. | 真可惜 |
[04:00] | That’s my roommate. Maybe you could explain to the officer | 那是我的室友 或许你可以跟警官说说 |
[04:03] | why you abandoned me in a dangerous parking lot? | 你为什么把我抛弃在一个危险的停车场里 |
[04:06] | I’d really rather not. | 我不想说 |
[04:07] | Uh, no! I want to know what was so pressing, | 不 我想知道究竟是什么事那么紧急 |
[04:10] | so much more important than my needing you to come– | 比我需要你来还重要 |
[04:13] | Would you pick up a person | 你会去接一个 |
[04:15] | who was drunk and emotionally assaultive? | 醉酒 有情绪攻击倾向的人吗 |
[04:18] | Do it every day. | 那简直是我的日常 |
[04:20] | But I guess, yes, if the person was a friend. | 但如果那人是我朋友 我估计会去的 |
[04:23] | Good answer. Your mother raised you well. | 答得好 你母亲把你教得很好 |
[04:25] | And would you consider a person a “Good friend” | 那你会把这样一个人视作”朋友”吗 |
[04:28] | if she was so plastered | 她醉到 |
[04:30] | she called you a failure in front of your sons, | 在你儿子面前说你是失败者 |
[04:33] | and told your new boyfriend | 还告诉你的新男友 |
[04:34] | that you were afraid of sex in the vagina, | 你害怕阴道性爱 |
[04:37] | and she ate the cake you made for him with her hands? | 还用手吃掉了你为他做的蛋糕 |
[04:40] | I ate cake? | 我吃了蛋糕 |
[04:41] | You also told me that you would be better off without me | 你还说 没有我你会过得更好 |
[04:45] | and then you broke the toilet. | 然后把厕所弄坏了 |
[04:47] | I’m not sure I understand the importance of the toilet. | 我没太搞明白厕所有什么关系 |
[04:49] | She flushed my geodes. | 她冲走了我的晶洞玉石 |
[04:51] | Oh, in that case, I’d say you did the right thing. | 如果是这样 我觉得你做的是对的 |
[04:53] | Personally, I would’ve also changed the locks. | 要是我就把锁也换掉 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Here’s my card. I’ll call you if we find anything. | 这是我的名片 有发现会通知你 |
[05:02] | Call me if she gets out of hand. | 如果她失控打给我 |
[05:04] | You need to know, I don’t remember | 你得知道 大部分 |
[05:06] | – most of what I said or did– – I’m not speaking to you. | -我都不记得了 -我才不要跟你说话 |
[05:08] | But I just– I want to let you know that I’m– | 但我想告诉你 |
[05:10] | No, no. Store’s closed. | 不不 商店关门了 |
[05:16] | Oh, it’s just if Macklin didn’t have a birthday party, | 如果不是麦克林需要去参加生日派对 |
[05:18] | and if I didn’t have to go to the OB, | 如果我不需要去看妇产科医生 |
[05:20] | and if Mitch wasn’t out of town– | 如果米奇不是出城了… |
[05:21] | And I don’t know what is going on in there, | 我不知道里面是什么情况 |
[05:23] | but I can already tell they don’t like me. | 但我能感觉得到宝宝们不喜欢我 |
[05:25] | That can happen. | 这是有可能的 |
[05:27] | And right now I’m not too crazy about you bums, either! | 现在 我也不怎么喜欢你们两个小淘气 |
[05:31] | Oh, no, she can’t hear anything in those. | 不 她戴着那玩意什么都听不到的 |
[05:33] | There is no Tooth Fairy. | 牙仙不是真的 |
[05:35] | – See? Nothing. – Hello. | -瞧 没反应 -你好啊 |
[05:38] | Hi, Grandpas! | 外公们好啊 |
[05:40] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[05:42] | Come on, let’s go get you a juice box. | 走吧 去给你拿点果汁喝 |
[05:44] | And then if you feel like it, | 然后如果你想 |
[05:46] | we can look at pictures of houses and condominiums online. | 我们可以上网去看房子和公寓的照片 |
[05:51] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[05:54] | Do you like magic tricks? | 你喜欢魔术吗 |
[05:56] | No. | 不 |
[05:57] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[05:59] | Come on, let’s go look up condominiums. | 走吧 我们去看公寓吧 |
[06:04] | How long do I have to stay here? | 我要在这儿待多久 |
[06:08] | – You’re looking for a new place? – We are. | -你们在找新房 -是啊 |
[06:11] | OK, then are you sure this is a good time? | 你确定现在方便吗 |
[06:13] | I mean, 48 hours ago you weren’t even speaking. | 48小时前你们还互不理睬呢 |
[06:15] | Are you kidding? We’re so excited. | 开玩笑吗 我们可激动了 |
[06:17] | We couldn’t think of anything we’d rather do today. | 我们今天没有比这更想做的事了 |
[06:19] | OK, well, I am glad someone is going to be having a good time. | 好吧 很高兴有人会开心 |
[06:22] | Now I have to go pay a gyno | 我得去付钱给一个妇产科医生 |
[06:23] | to stick a cold metal probe into my vagina. | 往我阴道里戳一根冰冷的金属探针了 |
[06:25] | OK. Uh, drive safe. | 好了 路上安全 |
[06:46] | Oh, is that a pinata for Babe’s party? | 那是贝比派对用的彩罐吗 |
[06:49] | What’s your agenda, lady? | 你有什么目的 女人 |
[06:50] | ‘Cause if you’re trying to trick me into talking to you, | 如果你想骗我跟你说话 |
[06:52] | I will manifest my inner jackal | 我会召唤出我内心的猛兽 |
[06:54] | and you’ll be sorry you ever tangled with my mangy inner ass. | 你会为招惹我内心的混蛋而后悔 |
[06:58] | Oh, “Inner ass,” that’s tough to stomach. | “内心的混蛋” 真是不好承受 |
[07:01] | Deal with it. | 承受吧 |
[07:04] | I brought you something. | 我给你买了样东西 |
[07:06] | I have a ton of stuff to do right now and a lot to think about. | 我现在有很多事要做 很多事要想 |
[07:09] | Well, just let me give it to you. | 就让我把它给你嘛 |
[07:11] | You know, I walked to the market | 我走去了市场 |
[07:13] | and they had these tiny wind chimes | 他们有出售这种小风铃 |
[07:15] | that you can put on your rearview mirror. | 你可以放在后视镜上 |
[07:17] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢谢 |
[07:19] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想道歉 |
[07:22] | You can’t make it better by buying me off with a gift | 你不能拿礼物收买我就想没事 |
[07:25] | like Robert used to do with you. | 就像罗伯特以前对你那样 |
[07:26] | He didn’t buy me off. | 他才没有收买我 |
[07:28] | He was being thoughtful… and he always made me feel better. | 他那是体贴 而且他总能让我好受一些 |
[07:33] | – Just accept my apology. – I can’t do this now. | -接受我的道歉吧 -我现在没这个时间 |
[07:38] | Frankie, hear me out. | 弗兰琦 听我说 |
[07:41] | I… | 我… |
[07:42] | I know I said hurtful things that I’m not proud of. | 我知道我说了伤人的话 我并不为此自豪 |
[07:46] | But the reason I got so drunk that I said all that stuff | 但我之所以喝得那么醉 说了那些话 |
[07:49] | is because it was the shittiest day of my life. | 是因为那是我人生最糟的一天 |
[07:52] | Frankie, um, I didn’t break up with Phil like I said I would. | 弗兰琦 我没有像我说的那样跟菲尔分手 |
[07:57] | I… | 我… |
[07:58] | I went to a hotel and we spent the night together. | 我去了一家酒店 我们一起过夜了 |
[08:04] | Well, say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[08:07] | Frankie, I slept with Phil. | 弗兰琦 我跟菲尔上床了 |
[08:10] | Then we broke up. | 然后我们才分手的 |
[08:13] | I’m probably never gonna see him again. | 我大概再也见不到他了 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry you’re suffering. | 我很遗憾你那么痛苦 |
[08:16] | But that was not an apology, | 但那不叫道歉 |
[08:17] | that was just an excuse for your bad behavior. | 你只是在为恶劣行径找借口 |
[08:20] | Not that I want to spend a single second on this shit, | 我虽然完全不想再在这事上浪费时间 |
[08:24] | but when you blame me for pushing you to Phil, | 但你责备我把你推向菲尔 |
[08:27] | remember I’m the one that told you not to get more involved, | 你别忘了 是我叫你别再跟他进一步来往了 |
[08:31] | so if you’re feeling worse now, it’s totally on you. | 如果你现在不好受 那只能怪你 |
[08:38] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[08:40] | My brain sends a message to my mouth and it comes out. | 我的大脑向我的嘴巴发出信号 话就出来了 |
[08:44] | Neurology, Grace. | 神经学常识 格蕾丝 |
[08:56] | Yet you can’t possibly know. You ready? Go ahead. | 你不可能知道 准备好了吗 来吧 |
[08:58] | Time to wash your hands for lunch. | 该洗手吃午餐了 |
[09:00] | Ah, come on, I’ve got you. | 来吧 我抱你 |
[09:02] | Up we go. Up we go. We’ll wash together. | 起来了 我们一起洗 |
[09:06] | – Upsy-daisy. – Want to turn on the water? | -起来喽 -要打开水龙头吗 |
[09:08] | – Go ahead. Yep. – There we go. | -去吧 好咧 -这就对了 |
[09:11] | – Did it. – Uh, not so fast, missy. | -好了 -别这么快 小丫头 |
[09:14] | You’ve gotta really wash ’em. | 你得好好洗 |
[09:15] | Come on, we’ll all do it together. | 来 我们一起洗 |
[09:18] | – There we are. – Get your whole hands in. | -这就对了 -手全伸进水里 |
[09:19] | – There you go. – And really scrub up with those bubbles. | -就这样 -好好搓搓泡泡 |
[09:24] | Let me have some of that soap. | 给我点肥皂 |
[09:26] | This fuckin’ guy. | 这该死的家伙[男人] |
[09:38] | I understand | 我知道 |
[09:39] | a charge was made at the Sergio Auto Emporium in Puerto Lobos, | 有人在洛波斯港的赛吉尔汽车超市消了费 |
[09:44] | but I assure you I did not buy any tires or naked lady mud flaps. | 但我保证 我没有买轮胎和裸女挡泥帘 |
[09:51] | Well, thank you, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 多谢了 |
[09:53] | I have naked lady mud flaps. | 我有裸女挡泥帘 |
[09:56] | Girl, you are a naked lady mud flap. | 妹子 你就是裸女挡泥帘 |
[09:59] | Oh, Babe. Frankie told me you were back | 贝比 弗兰琦告诉我你回来了 |
[10:03] | and I was so jealous not to have seen you yet. | 我好嫉妒她先见到了你 |
[10:05] | Well, here I am in Technicolor 4D Smell-O-Vision. | 我来了 4D彩印带香味儿的 |
[10:09] | Isn’t this divine? | 这味道多好啊 |
[10:11] | Danny Day Lewis made it for me when he went to perfume school. | 丹尼·戴·刘易斯上香水学校时给我做的 |
[10:15] | It’s, uh, gardenia and rain | 是栀子花加雨水 |
[10:18] | and a bunch of other shit he’s too pretentious to divulge. | 还有其他一堆什么 他为了装逼不肯说 |
[10:22] | – Yum. Wow. – Oh, how are you, sweetie? | -真香 -你怎么样啊 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | Rock bottom. | 跌落谷底 |
[10:29] | My life is in the crapper of the crapper | 我的生活糟得不能再糟了 |
[10:31] | and Frankie’s not talking to me. | 弗兰琦还不肯跟我说话 |
[10:34] | Sounds like you might have something to do with that? | 听起来似乎你自己也有责任 |
[10:37] | I don’t know why she has to blow everything out of proportion. | 我不知道她为什么什么事都那么小题大做 |
[10:41] | You know, I might have said some terrible things to her, | 我或许是对她说了些难听的话 |
[10:43] | but I was drunk. | 但我喝醉了嘛 |
[10:43] | – I didn’t mean it. – Oh, really? | -我又不是真心的 -是吗 |
[10:46] | Did you know in North Korea they use vodka as truth serum? | 你知道朝鲜用伏特加当吐真剂吗 |
[10:51] | No, they don’t. | 不 不可能 |
[10:52] | Then Dennis Rodman’s a fucking liar. | 那丹尼斯·罗德曼就是个骗子 |
[10:55] | Want– Want some? | 来点吗 |
[10:56] | No, thanks. | 免了 谢谢 |
[10:57] | But booze makes our id’s and shadow-selves | 但酒让我们隐藏的本我 |
[11:01] | pop out all over the place and you should know that, | 显现 丑态百出 这你该清楚 |
[11:04] | because I believe I drank a pint of tequila and asked you to– | 因为我曾喝下一品脱龙舌兰 然后叫你 |
[11:08] | Hold you like a baby and sing: | 像抱宝宝那样抱你 然后唱 |
[11:11] | *I love you a bushel and a peck* | *我很爱很爱你* |
[11:15] | Everybody likes to be tucked in, don’t they? | 谁都喜欢有人哄着睡觉 是吧 |
[11:18] | Not by me. | 不会喜欢我来哄 |
[11:22] | Listen, toots, did you get my text? | 妹子 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[11:24] | I need my samovar for the party. | 你得把我的茶壶给我 派对上要用 |
[11:26] | You mean my samovar? | 你是说我的茶壶吧 |
[11:28] | I’m the one that spotted it at the Rose Bowl in 1999. | 是我在1999年的玫瑰碗大赛上发现的它 |
[11:31] | – You snooze, you lose. – Well, I got it back. | -你睡觉就算输 -我可拿回来了 |
[11:34] | You stole it back for your Boxing Day dinner that never existed. | 你利用根本不存在的节礼日晚餐偷了回去 |
[11:38] | But it’s your fault | 但得怪你 |
[11:39] | that you ever believed I would have a Boxing Day dinner. | 你居然相信我会举办节礼日晚餐 |
[11:42] | Ah, there you are. | 你来了 |
[11:44] | I spoke with the pupusa guy who’s on his way from El Monte | 我跟正从艾尔蒙特赶来的做普菩萨的人通了话 |
[11:48] | and the balloon lady is confirmed for eight. | 气球女士8点会到 已经确认了 |
[11:50] | Perfect. Frankie’s helping me tonight. | 太棒了 弗兰琦今晚会帮我 |
[11:53] | Oh, no, no. I don’t know how much I’m helping you, OK? | 不不 我还不确定会帮你多少 好吗 |
[11:57] | Well, don’t take it out on Babe just because you’re mad at me. | 别把对我的火气撒在贝比身上 |
[11:59] | Oh, I have an amazing comeback to that, but I can’t say it | 我有很棒的回应 但我不能说 |
[12:02] | because I’m not talking to you. | 因为我不跟你说话了 |
[12:03] | Oh, yeah, because you’re just incapable | 是啊 因为你不能 |
[12:05] | – of giving up a grudge. – Oh, incapable? | -放下怨念 -不能 |
[12:06] | You don’t know what capable is. | 你才不明白那是什么意思呢 |
[12:07] | Why don’t you learn a little bit? | 你怎么不学学 |
[12:08] | No, no, let me tell you something. If I– | 不不 我告诉你 如果我 |
[12:10] | Hey, ladies? I know it’s bad between you right now, | 女士们 我知道你俩现在关系不好 |
[12:15] | but I’d appreciate you putting your shit on the shelf | 但希望你俩来参加我的派对时 |
[12:19] | when you come to my party. | 能把争执搁在一边 |
[12:21] | Oh, Babe, it’s sweet of you to invite me, but as you can see, | 贝比 多谢你邀请我 但你可以看到 |
[12:25] | I’m not exactly in the party kind of mood. | 我现在没心情参加派对 |
[12:27] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你当然有心情 |
[12:29] | I think we’re about done with you telling me what to do. | 我觉得你该停止对我指手画脚了 |
[12:33] | Babe, I promise I’ll come to your next party. | 贝比 我保证 你下次派对我肯定去 |
[12:36] | That’s not gonna work for me. | 那恐怕不行 |
[12:38] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[12:41] | – there isn’t gonna be a next party. – Why not? | -不会有下次派对了 -为什么 |
[12:45] | Because I’m not going to be here. | 因为我到时就不在了 |
[12:48] | Well, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:49] | Well, that depends on what you believe in. | 那要看你的信仰了 |
[12:51] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[12:54] | Have a seat, toots. | 坐吧 妹子 |
[12:57] | No. No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[13:01] | – It is, sugar. – You can’t do this. | -是真的 -你不能这么做 |
[13:04] | She is doing it. She made her choice. | 她就要做 她已经做出选择了 |
[13:06] | – It’s not her choice to make. – Actually, it kind of is. | -这不是她能做的选择 -其实 就是我的选择 |
[13:10] | Of course it is. Her life. Her death. Her choice. | 当然了 她的生命 她的死亡 她来选 |
[13:13] | Ooh, I like that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[13:14] | If I had more time I’d get a T-shirt made. | 如果我还能活久一点 就印在T恤衫上了 |
[13:17] | It’s not right. Only God can make that decision. | 那是不对的 只有上帝能做这个决定 |
[13:20] | – I thought you were mad at God. – Well, he’s gonna be mad at her. | -我以为你在生上帝的气呢 -他会气她的 |
[13:23] | Oh, that’s not the way she sees it. | 她可不是那么想的 |
[13:26] | I have made my peace with my God, sweetie. | 我已经跟上帝交待好了 亲爱的 |
[13:29] | It’s all cool in the pool. | 没问题的 |
[13:31] | But maybe there’s another option. | 但或许还有其他选择 |
[13:33] | There are none. As Dr. Randy says, “No good outcomes.” | 没有了 就像兰迪医生说的 “没好结果” |
[13:39] | Why go through the horror of treatment if it’s not gonna work? | 如果治疗根本无效 何必受那份折磨 |
[13:42] | No, no. She’s not going through that again. | 不不 她不想再经历一遍那些了 |
[13:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:47] | You cannot give up. You have to keep fighting. | 你不能放弃 你必须坚持抗争 |
[13:50] | But this is how I win, sweetheart. | 但只有这样我才算赢 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | Besides, I don’t want to go out fighting, | 再说了 我并不想去继续抗争 |
[13:54] | I want to go out flying. | 我想飞到天空去 |
[13:56] | Maybe there’s a new medicine that hasn’t been invented yet. | 或许有一种尚未被发明出来的药 |
[13:59] | You know, or… | 或者说… |
[14:01] | A garden that you haven’t planted, | 你还没有栽种过的花园 |
[14:04] | or a cave that you haven’t spelunked, or– | 或者你还没有探索过的洞穴 |
[14:07] | What about Sting? You always wanted to make out with Sting. | 大歌星斯汀呢 你一直都想跟斯汀亲热一番的 |
[14:12] | I’m pretty sure that Trudie will give you a special dispensation. | 我相信特鲁迪一定会给你特殊待遇的 |
[14:15] | They do have an open marriage. | 他们的确要举办公开婚礼呢 |
[14:17] | Maybe we can– we can get him here in time. | 或许 我们可以及时把他请过来 |
[14:20] | How could you go along with this? | 你怎么可以顺着她的意思胡来 |
[14:22] | It’s not my choice, | 那并不是我的选择 |
[14:23] | but if– if Babe wants to end her life tonight, | 但如果贝比想在今晚结束她的生命 |
[14:26] | then, yes, I would help her… | 那么没错 我会帮助她的 |
[14:30] | I will help her do anything | 我愿意帮她做任何事 |
[14:34] | that supports her decision. | 只要能支持她的决定都行 |
[14:38] | – I’m in. – Oh, thank you. | -我同意加入 -谢谢你 |
[14:40] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是我的好朋友 |
[14:43] | Oh, and you have such soft breasts. | 你的胸部好软啊 |
[14:48] | Oh, stop. | 别贫了 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry, Babe. | 很抱歉 贝比 |
[14:52] | I love you dearly, | 我真的很爱你 |
[14:55] | but this thing that you want to do, | 但你想做的这件事 |
[14:56] | that you want me to support your doing | 你还希望我支持你这么做 |
[14:59] | goes against everything that I believe. | 真的与我所信奉的一切相违背 |
[15:01] | I- – I can’t be party to it. | 我 我无法参与 |
[15:06] | OK. I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[15:09] | I’ll drop by later to say goodbye. | 我晚些时候再过来道别 |
[15:14] | You gotta remind me, | 你一定得提醒我 |
[15:16] | ’cause if I forget, I’ll fuckin’ kill myself. | 因为如果我忘了 我他妈就去死 |
[15:21] | I think I’m starting to nail this gallows humor thing. | 我觉得我已经开始掌握这种死亡幽默了 |
[15:30] | When did your granddaughter become Joe Pesci? | 你外孙女什么变成脏话连篇的乔·佩西了 |
[15:33] | She must have heard it somewhere. | 她肯定是从哪里听来的 |
[15:35] | Where? At a cock fight? | 能是哪里 斗鸡的地方吗 |
[15:36] | I don’t know, but kids repeat things they hear. | 我也不知道 但小孩子听到什么就学会了 |
[15:39] | My mother would wash my mouth out | 我妈要是听到我说”狗日的”或”该死” |
[15:41] | with soap for every “Hell” Or “Damn.” | 简直会拿肥皂洗我的嘴 |
[15:42] | And Grace and I would dock the girls’ allowances. | 格蕾丝和我要是听到女儿们说脏话就扣她们零花钱 |
[15:45] | Though I don’t think little David Mamet gets an allowance. | 不过我觉得小大卫·马麦特是没有零花钱的 |
[15:49] | So how do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么处理这事 |
[15:52] | – She didn’t say it. – Oh, she said it. | -她没说 -她真的说了 |
[15:55] | No, it’s impossible. We don’t use that word in our house. | 不 不可能 我们在家里是不用那个词的 |
[15:57] | You probably heard wrong. | 很可能是你们听错了 |
[15:59] | What did we hear? “This friendly guy”? | 那我们听到的是什么 “这个友好的家伙”吗 |
[16:02] | – “This clucking guy”? – No. | -“这个咯咯叫的朋友”吗 -不是 |
[16:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Doc McStuffins was just about to fix a kitten. | 小医生正要给一只小猫咪治病呢 |
[16:17] | OK. Madison, honey, | 好了 麦迪森 宝贝 |
[16:18] | when you were with Grandpa and Grandpa earlier, | 你之前和两个外公在一起时 |
[16:21] | – did you say the “F” Word? – What’s the “F” Word? | -你说了F打头的那个词了吗 -F词是什么 |
[16:24] | Uh, it’s a bad word. It starts with “F.” | 是个脏话 F字母开头的 |
[16:28] | You know, “Fu…” F- Fu… | 就是 傻…那个… |
[16:33] | Fallopian tube? | 输卵管吗 |
[16:36] | See? That’s the worst word she knows. | 瞧吧 她知道的最恶劣的词就是这个了 |
[16:38] | You are such a smarty pants. | 你可真是个小聪明 |
[16:48] | Oh, good girl! | 好样的 |
[16:51] | I replaced it with a bag of sand | 我用一袋沙子把这替换出来了 |
[16:53] | like Indiana Jones. | 跟印第安纳·琼斯一样 |
[16:55] | She’ll see through it, but I don’t give a flap. | 她肯定能看出来 但我才不在乎 |
[16:59] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your helping me. | 我无法表达我有多感激你来帮助我 |
[17:03] | If you ever decide you want to go out my way, | 如果你以后也决定像我一样离开人世 |
[17:06] | I’ll try to come back and help out. | 我会努力回来帮你的 |
[17:09] | Unless I’m a caterpillar. | 除非我成了一只毛毛虫 |
[17:11] | Or a right- wing conservative. | 或是右翼保守派 |
[17:16] | So you want to talk through tonight’s timeline | 你想过一遍今晚的事项安排 |
[17:19] | so you know what’s on the docket? | 好让你知道将要面对什么吗 |
[17:22] | Let’s do this. Let’s get you dead. | 就这么办 我们送你去死吧 |
[17:25] | Sorry. I overshot that one. | 抱歉 我这玩笑太过分了 |
[17:28] | So, first, | 首先 |
[17:30] | there are the drugs which go in the pudding | 首先会把药物 放进布丁里面 |
[17:34] | which you have made and which I will eat myself. | 那是你做的 我将吃下去 |
[17:38] | And then I’ll do the bag- on- the- head thing | 然后我会把一个大袋子套在头上 |
[17:43] | and turn on this bad boy for insurance. | 然后把这个坏家伙打开 以防万一 |
[17:48] | So what, are we gonna do it out here? | 怎么 难道我们要在这外面进行吗 |
[17:51] | Al fresco? | 光天化日吗 |
[17:53] | No, in the bedroom. | 不 在卧室里进行 |
[17:54] | And FYI, I’ll be buck naked | 顺便说下 我会光着身子 |
[17:57] | because I like the way my sheets feel. | 因为我喜欢躺在我床单上的感觉 |
[18:00] | You remember Skipper? My surfer pal? | 你还记得老跳吗 我的冲浪小伙伴 |
[18:03] | – Oh, yeah. – No shirt. Marvelous sensual energy. | -记得 -不穿衣服 超棒的感官能量 |
[18:07] | I remember his puffy drawstring pants. | 我记得他那条松垮垮的系带裤 |
[18:10] | Well, he’s helping, too. He’ll haul the tank into my bedroom. | 他也会来帮忙 他会把这个罐子扛进我的卧室 |
[18:14] | Don’t worry about the body. | 别担心遗体的问题 |
[18:15] | Once I’ve left it, Skipper will take care of everything else. | 一旦我去了 老跳会解决好其他一切的 |
[18:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:24] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[18:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:28] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没干过这种事 |
[18:31] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[18:33] | But I’m more scared of being a burden, | 但我更害怕成为负担 |
[18:36] | and being in pain, and of not being myself anymore. | 处于痛苦中 不再是曾经的那个自己 |
[18:41] | I couldn’t bear that. | 我也受不了 |
[18:52] | My dear Frankie. | 我亲爱的弗兰琦 |
[18:55] | You are so precious to me. | 你对我太珍贵了 |
[19:01] | I’m a very special person. | 我是个非常特别的人 |
[19:08] | OK, what do you say to Grandpa? | 好了 你该对外公说些什么 |
[19:09] | Thank you. Can I come back tomorrow? | 谢谢 我明天还能来吗 |
[19:11] | Of course you can. Anytime, sweetheart. | 当然可以了 随时欢迎 宝贝 |
[19:14] | She said it. | 她绝对说了 |
[19:14] | – Oh, like hell she did. – Wait, wait, wait. | -说了个鬼 -等等 等等 |
[19:17] | Don’t you leave here without | 可别没给索尔外公 |
[19:19] | giving a great big hug to your Grandpa Sol! | 一个大大的拥抱就走 |
[19:23] | This fucking guy? | 这该死的男人 |
[19:26] | Go play! Go watch TV! | 去玩吧 去看电视 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God, she said it. | 天啊 她真说了 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God, she said it about me. | 天啊 她是骂我的 |
[19:36] | I’m “This fuckin’ guy.” | 我是那个该死的男人 |
[19:39] | OK. OK. OK, here’s what I think might have happened. | 好吧 淡定 我认为可能是这么回事 |
[19:42] | Um, this one time, | 有一次 |
[19:44] | I might have referred to Sol as… | 我可能说索尔是… |
[19:48] | You know, in that way. | 可能那样指代过索尔 |
[19:49] | But it was right after you had your heart attack | 但当时你刚刚心脏病发作 |
[19:51] | and the whole thing with Frankie came out. | 然后他跟弗兰琦那事被爆料出来了 |
[19:54] | And I was really pissed. | 我当时真的很生气 |
[19:56] | OK, you both cheat on Mom and Frankie for years, | 你们两个背着妈妈和弗兰琦出轨多年 |
[19:59] | and then you go and you cheat on him. | 然后你又背着他在外出轨了 |
[20:01] | And it’s like, is that all that goes on with men? | 难道男人都是这种货色吗 |
[20:04] | They’re just looking to cheat or just thinking about cheating? | 不断寻找出轨的机会 或是想着出轨吗 |
[20:07] | I mean, cheat, cheat, cheat! | 就知道出轨 出轨 出轨 |
[20:09] | Does every fucking guy just cheat all the fucking time? | 难道每个该死的男人就知道出轨吗 |
[20:20] | I forgot Madison. | 我忘了麦迪森 |
[20:33] | You’re really not going? | 你真不去吗 |
[20:35] | Nope. I’m watching Byamba pick up Big Joe by his diaper. | 不去 我要看大翔地健太拎着大乔的尿裤把他提起来 |
[20:39] | You are making my gorge rise. | 你简直让我怒火中烧 |
[20:42] | Why? Because I’m not waving pom- poms for you and Babe? | 为什么 就因为我没替你和贝比喝彩欢呼吗 |
[20:46] | You know I can’t condone this. | 你知道我无法原谅这种事 |
[20:48] | She’s not asking you to condone it. | 她又没叫你原谅 |
[20:49] | She’s asking you to be her friend and to be there for her. | 她只是让你做她的朋友 在她身边陪着她 |
[20:53] | No matter what you believe. | 不管你信奉怎样的理念都无所谓 |
[20:55] | Because that’s what friends do. | 因为朋友间就是这样的 |
[20:56] | – Not in my world. – Oh, right. | -在我的世界不是 -好吧 |
[20:58] | You only like people who do things you approve of. | 你只喜欢那些做的都是你许可之事的人 |
[21:01] | No, because I have a high moral standard. | 不 因为我有很高的道德标准 |
[21:04] | And because you’re incapable of unconditional love. | 因为你无法给予无条件的爱 |
[21:21] | I am a terrible mother. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 |
[21:23] | I gave my daughter a potty mouth | 我教会了我女儿说脏话 |
[21:25] | and now she’s watched six hours of TV today. | 今天她还看了6个小时的电视了 |
[21:27] | Great, can’t wait to ruin the next two. | 好极了 迫不及待想毁掉接下来两个孩子了 |
[21:29] | Honey, I’m no psychologist. | 亲爱的 我不是心理学家 |
[21:31] | In fact, I’ve never been to one | 实际上 我从没看过心理医生 |
[21:33] | because I’m Irish, | 因为我是爱尔兰人 |
[21:34] | but clearly something is going on here. | 但你显然遇到了一点问题 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just super hormonal or… | 我也不知道 我估计是荷尔蒙紊乱的缘故 |
[21:41] | Wait, no. Why am I saying that? | 等等 我为什么要这么说 |
[21:43] | I have a mind and it knows things, and you know what? | 我是有思想的 它知晓情况 你们知道吗 |
[21:46] | Mitch has been delivering a lot of night babies lately. | 米奇最近晚上经常要给产妇接生 |
[21:49] | Isn’t that his job? | 那不是他的工作吗 |
[21:50] | OK, well, does he also work at the Apple Store? | 难道他还在苹果商店兼职吗 |
[21:52] | Because he’s been spending a lot of time there, too. | 因为他也花了很多时间在那里 |
[21:54] | Does he not make appointments at the Genius Bar? | 他难道没有在天才吧预约吗 |
[21:57] | Because if you don’t, it’s a really long wait. | 因为如果不预约的话 就要排很久的队 |
[21:59] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[22:00] | OK, listen, you guys cheated for a long time. Right? | 听着 你们两个都出轨了很久 对吧 |
[22:04] | What are the signs? What do I look out for? | 有什么蛛丝马迹 我该从哪些方面下手 |
[22:09] | This is delicate, but is he any less amorous? | 这个问题很私密 他的性需求有没有减少 |
[22:14] | Yeah, but because we’re not allowed to. Stupid babies. | 有 但因为我们根本不能做爱 大着肚子呢 |
[22:16] | And frankly, I’m not super confident in my blowjob- – | 老实说 我对我的口交技术不是很有信心 |
[22:18] | No, no. Nope. | 别别 打住 |
[22:22] | Is he suddenly going to a lot of medical conventions? | 他是不是突然去参加很多医学大会了 |
[22:26] | OK, that’s where he is right now. | 好吧 他现在就在参加医学大会呢 |
[22:29] | OK, now let’s not jump to any conclusions here. | 好吧 我们不要轻易下结论 |
[22:35] | You know Mitch loves you, right? | 你知道米奇很爱你 对吧 |
[22:38] | The way you loved Mom? | 像你爱妈妈那样吗 |
[22:39] | Oh, Mallory. | 玛洛丽 |
[22:43] | I hate to see you feeling this way. | 我很不想见到你有这种感觉 |
[22:45] | I am so sorry if my behavior | 如果我的行为 |
[22:48] | has had anything to do with your anxieties right now. | 导致了你现在的焦虑 那我非常抱歉 |
[22:51] | I promise you, not all men cheat. | 我向你保证 不是所有男人都会出轨 |
[22:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:57] | And you have two more babies on the way. | 而且你马上又要生下两个孩子了 |
[23:00] | It’s a very stressful time. | 现在是压力很大的时候 |
[23:02] | Oh, my God, I forgot there were two. | 天啊 我忘了是有两个孩子了 |
[23:07] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[23:20] | Babe, is it everything you wanted? | 贝比 这完全符合你的期望吗 |
[23:23] | It’s more, baby. It’s more. | 比我期望的更完美 宝贝 |
[23:29] | Hello, my beauties. | 你们好 我的美人们 |
[23:31] | Young lady, may I have this dance? | 小姑娘 能跟我跳支舞吗 |
[23:33] | As long as you make it dirty. | 只要你能跳得我春心荡漾就行 |
[23:39] | Skipper! | 老跳 |
[24:07] | – Hello. – Hi, honey. It’s me. | -喂 -亲爱的 是我 |
[24:09] | Mom? Is everything OK? | 妈 没什么事吧 |
[24:11] | Every- – It’s fine. | 都…没事 |
[24:13] | I just haven’t talked to you in a few days and, um, | 我就是几天没跟你说过话了 |
[24:15] | you know, I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[24:18] | Wait a minute, I’m not hearing the clinking of ice. | 等等 我没听到冰块撞击的声音 |
[24:20] | If you’re not drinking, something must really be wrong. | 如果你没在喝酒 那肯定是出大事了 |
[24:23] | Not at all. It’s just a… | 才没有 只是… |
[24:25] | It’s a really weird… evening. | 今晚 非常古怪 |
[24:30] | And, uh, Babe’s giving a party. | 贝比在举办派对 |
[24:33] | Why didn’t you go? | 那你怎么不去 |
[24:35] | No, I couldn’t. I, um, I can’t be there. | 不 我不能去 没办法去 |
[24:38] | But… Frankie said something. | 但是 弗兰琦之前说了些话 |
[24:41] | And you listened? Come on, Mom, | 然后你就听进去了吗 拜托 妈 |
[24:43] | she thinks that boomerangs have minds of their own. | 她还觉得回飞棒是有思想的呢 |
[24:47] | When you were a kid, you felt loved, right? | 你小时候 你觉得被深爱着 对吧 |
[24:50] | I mean, you know, unconditionally. Huh? | 无条件的爱 对吧 |
[24:56] | Uh, well, no, Mom. | 不是的 妈 |
[24:59] | That’s not really your strong suit. | 那可不是你的强项 |
[25:04] | But it makes sense. | 但这完全能说得通 |
[25:06] | You’re not very unconditional with yourself. | 你对你自己也不是无条件的 |
[25:11] | I mean, I hope I didn’t just offend you. | 我希望我没有冒犯到你 |
[25:13] | I- – This is not a national secret, right? | 我…这又不是什么大秘密 对吧 |
[25:16] | I guess not. | 我猜的确不是 |
[25:28] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[25:30] | It’s getting to be time for the pudding, puddin’. | 该吃那种特殊的布丁了 |
[25:34] | – OK, I’ll be right back. – Where are you going? | -好的 我去去就来 -你要去哪儿 |
[25:37] | I’m gonna get the pudding, puddin’. | 我去拿那种布丁 |
[25:46] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[25:48] | Babe sent me to get the pudding | 贝比叫我来拿布丁 |
[25:50] | and now that I see it my body won’t let me move. | 现在我看到布丁 身子就动不了了 |
[25:53] | Are you sure it’s your body? | 你确定是你身体的原因吗 |
[25:54] | Whatever it is, it’s cold on my breasts, | 不管是什么 我的胸部冷冰冰的 |
[25:57] | it’s a very bad waste of electricity, | 这绝对是在大肆浪费电 |
[25:59] | not to mention I said I would help Babe and now I can’t do it. | 更别提我明明答应要帮贝比的 现在却做不到了 |
[26:04] | – I’m a terrible friend. – Don’t say that. | -我是个差劲的朋友 -别这么说 |
[26:07] | If you had said to me what I said to you, | 如果你也对我说了 我对你说过的那些话 |
[26:08] | I’d be doing to you what you’re supposed to be doing to Babe. | 我也会对你做出你应该对贝比做出的事 |
[26:11] | I do let things roll off my back. | 我会忘记一些不开心的事 |
[26:16] | Do you believe what Babe is doing is right? | 你相信贝比要做的事是正确的吗 |
[26:19] | – Yes. – Well, then, pick up the pudding, | -是的 -那就拿起布丁 |
[26:21] | hand me that leftover chicken salad, and get out of here. | 把那个吃剩的鸡肉沙拉给我 然后赶紧离开 |
[26:44] | I just want to thank you all for coming. | 我想感谢大家的到来 |
[26:49] | I’m so grateful to have so many wonderful people | 我真的很感激 我生命中遇到的 |
[26:54] | from my life in the same room. | 这么多出色的人能齐聚一堂 |
[26:58] | I mean, holy shit, | 我靠啊 |
[27:00] | there’s Baba Uday all the way from Tibet! | 有从西藏远道而来的巴巴·乌代 |
[27:07] | And there’s beautiful Tina Marie | 有美丽的蒂娜·莫莉 |
[27:09] | all the way from the McMurdo Station in Antarctica. | 来自遥远的南极洲的麦克默多科考站 |
[27:13] | I love you, Babe! | 我爱你 贝比 |
[27:14] | I love you too, Tina Marie. | 我也爱你 蒂娜·莫莉 |
[27:23] | As I live and breathe, Grace Hanson is in the house. | 我的天啊 格蕾丝·汉森也来了 |
[27:28] | Let’s give her a hand. | 请给她热烈的掌声 |
[27:34] | And of course none of this could be happening tonight | 当然了 今晚这一切能够发生 |
[27:38] | without my dearest, my heart, Frankie. | 多亏了我最亲爱的弗兰琦 |
[27:48] | You all mean so much to me. | 你们对我而言都太重要了 |
[27:50] | You couldn’t possibly imagine. | 你们简直无法想象 |
[27:54] | It’s a little bit… overwhelming. | 太高兴了 有点无法承受了 |
[28:00] | I love you all. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[28:02] | Now get the hell out of my house. | 现在 都滚出我家吧 |
[28:13] | Babe… | 贝比 |
[28:16] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道要怎么做这种事 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[28:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:24] | I mean, don’t you have any hope that tomorrow will be a good day? | 你就没有一点希望 觉得明天会是美好的一天吗 |
[28:28] | You never know. | 你永远不知道未来会怎样 |
[28:29] | You know, a miracle could be right around the corner. | 可能马上就会出现奇迹了呢 |
[28:32] | I don’t need a miracle, sugar. I’ve had a really good ride. | 我不需要奇迹 甜心 我这一生非常精彩 |
[28:36] | I’ve lived it hard and well. With every breath, right? | 我用力地活过了 每次呼吸都在全力享受生活 |
[28:41] | Inhale peace, exhale joy. | 吸入平和 呼出欢愉 |
[28:44] | Inhale peace, exhale joy. | 吸入平和 呼出欢愉 |
[28:48] | Ah, it sounds like horse shit, I know, | 听上去跟狗屎一样 我知道的 |
[28:50] | but the fact of the matter is my cup runneth over. | 但是重点是 我享受到的美好生活已经足够了 |
[28:55] | What will we do without you? | 没有你我们可怎么办才好 |
[28:57] | You’ll live. | 你们会活下去的 |
[28:59] | By the way, where’s my joke? | 顺便问下 你承诺给我的笑话呢 |
[29:04] | I’ll never forget what my grandfather | 我永远不会忘记我爷爷 |
[29:06] | said to me just before he died. | 在临死前对我说过的话 |
[29:10] | “Are you still holding the fucking ladder?” | “你他妈还扶着梯子吗” |
[29:33] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |