时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Good morning, Claire– Grace! | 早上好 克莱尔…是格蕾丝 |
[00:54] | Who’s Claire? | 克莱尔是谁啊 |
[00:57] | You’re late for work… again. | 你上班又迟到了 |
[00:59] | I’m on London time. | 我用的是伦敦时间 |
[01:01] | Well, then you’re eight hours late. | 那你就迟了八小时 |
[01:03] | Business day starts at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Standard Time. | 上班时间是太平洋标准时间早9点 |
[01:08] | And we arrive dressed. | 而且要穿好衣服来 |
[01:10] | – Having had. – Having had what? | -吃过了 -吃过什么 |
[01:12] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[01:13] | At the kitchen island. | 在厨房岛吃完 |
[01:15] | Not in the workspace. | 而不是在工作场所吃 |
[01:17] | I’m still picking veggie-bacon shards | 昨天落在我键盘里的 |
[01:19] | out of my keyboard from yesterday. | 素食培根碎屑我还没收拾干净呢 |
[01:21] | I eat and talk with gusto, Grace. | 我总是热忱地一边吃一边说 格蕾丝 |
[01:24] | Especially when it’s about our biz, | 尤其是关于我们生意的事 |
[01:26] | about which I am highly jazzed, | 我对此充满热情 |
[01:27] | because I’m on a roll. | 因为我势不可挡 |
[01:28] | I mean, I’m hot, man. | 我好厉害啊 |
[01:30] | Not only am I an artist, I’m also a businesswoman. | 我不仅是个艺术家 还是个女商人 |
[01:33] | I’m a hyphenate… or slash. | 我是连字符 或分隔号 兼任哦 |
[01:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:37] | I don’t know, ask Claire. | 我不知道 问克莱尔吧 |
[01:40] | – I have an announcement to make. – Oh, so do I! | -我要宣布一件事 -我也是 |
[01:42] | When do we talk about new business? | 我们什么时候谈新生意的事 |
[01:44] | All right, new business, 10:15. | 好吧 新生意 10:15说 |
[01:47] | – Can I make my announcement? – Nobody’s stopping you. | -我可以说了吗 -没人拦着你 |
[01:49] | We have an appointment tomorrow at an incubator. | 我们明天要去一个孵化器赴约 |
[01:52] | We’re getting chickens? | 我们要养鸡了 |
[01:54] | We are not getting chickens! We are never getting chickens! | 我们不是要养鸡 我们永远不会养鸡 |
[01:58] | Then why are we going to an incubator? | 那我们为什么要去孵化器 |
[02:01] | It’s a business incubator, Frankie. | 是创业孵化器 弗兰琦 |
[02:03] | You know, where new businesses find funding and start-up support. | 就是新企业寻找资金和启动支持 |
[02:07] | We don’t belong at a bank with our company. | 我们公司才不该去找银行 |
[02:10] | We belong someplace where new ideas are embraced and– | 我们应该去欢迎新点子… |
[02:15] | Frankie, are you even listening to me? | 弗兰琦 你在听吗 |
[02:17] | No, not since you said we’re never getting chickens. | 没有 你说我们永远不会养鸡后就没了 |
[02:21] | Is it 10:15 yet? | 10:15到了吗 |
[02:22] | I give up. Yes, it’s 10:15. | 我放弃 是的 10:15了 |
[02:25] | Hold onto your seatbelts, or hat. | 稳住神 抓好帽子 |
[02:26] | No, you don’t wear hats. | 不对 你不戴帽子 |
[02:28] | But you should. You have the head for it. | 但你该戴 你头型适合 |
[02:30] | – Okay, new business is over. – No, no, no, no! | -好吧 新生意结束了 -不不 |
[02:33] | We’ve talked about making a bunch of | 我们谈过要为老年人 |
[02:35] | different products for older adults. | 做各种不同的产品 |
[02:37] | Well, older adults need easy-open condoms. | 老年人需要易开安全套 |
[02:40] | And where may I ask did this great idea come from? | 这个好点子是怎么来的 |
[02:43] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[02:45] | Let me set the scene for you: | 我为你描绘一下 |
[02:47] | I was shaving a cat, only it wasn’t a cat. | 我在给一只猫剃毛 但那不是只猫 |
[02:50] | And it wasn’t me– | 而且也不是我 |
[02:53] | Good morning. Have you seen my truck keys? | 早上好 看到我的货车钥匙了吗 |
[02:58] | Your truck keys? | 你的车钥匙 |
[03:00] | I, uh… I think they were on the smaller side table, | 好像在小桌上 |
[03:04] | next to the longer… sleep table. | 挨着长点的…睡桌那个 |
[03:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | See you later? | 回见 |
[03:14] | You had a “dream.” | 你做了个”梦”啊 |
[03:16] | There were dreams all right, Grace. | 是做梦了 格蕾丝 |
[03:19] | Dreams fulfilled. | 成为现实的很多美梦 |
[03:22] | “Dreams” plural? | 很多 |
[03:25] | Multiple dreams? | 不止一次吗 |
[03:27] | Frankie, how could you not tell me about this? | 弗兰琦 你怎么能不告诉我 |
[03:30] | Grace, I am a private person. | 格蕾丝 我是个注重隐私的人 |
[03:33] | You are the least private person in the world! | 你是这世上最不注重隐私的人了 |
[03:36] | First time I met you, you pulled up your shirt and said, | 我第一次见你 你就把衣服掀开 |
[03:38] | “Do these things look right to you ?” | 问我”这玩意看上去没问题吗” |
[03:40] | Look, I haven’t had time to tell you | 我还没来得及告诉你 |
[03:42] | because my whole life has been working with you | 因为我的生活就是跟你工作 |
[03:44] | and sleeping with Jacob. | 跟雅各布上床 |
[03:46] | This is why we need more coffee breaks. | 正因此我们才需要更多喝咖啡休息的时间 |
[03:48] | I have been there for every | 我陪你们 |
[03:50] | “Should I” and “Shouldn’t I” with you two. | 经历了所有的犹豫不决 |
[03:52] | How could you leave me hanging now? | 你怎么能现在不告诉我了 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:54] | You’ve made such a big deal out of sex in the vagina. | 你对阴道性爱大惊小怪的 |
[03:57] | And you were right, it is a big deal. | 而且你是对的 这不是小事 |
[04:00] | Right? | 是吧 |
[04:01] | Turns out sex is pretty good with a man | 原来跟男人做爱挺不错的 |
[04:03] | who’s not closing his eyes and pretending you’re a man. | 前提是他没有闭着眼睛假装你是男人 |
[04:05] | True, but condoms are hell to open | 是啊 但安全套好难打开 |
[04:08] | and having a pair of scissors on the bedside table | 在床头柜上放把剪子 |
[04:10] | just doesn’t set the right… tone. | 又破坏气氛 |
[04:13] | You guys use condoms? | 你们还用安全套 |
[04:14] | I still haven’t emerged completely from perimenopause. | 我还未完全结束准更年期 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna bet you have. | 我敢说你已经结束了 |
[04:21] | Well, regardless, Jacob is a pretty hot number, | 不管怎样 雅各布是个性感的男人 |
[04:24] | and I don’t want to wonder | 我不想每次 |
[04:25] | every time I get a new itch or scratch down there. | 下面痒了或抓破了都觉得担心 |
[04:27] | Okay, score one for safe sex. | 好吧 安全性爱加一分 |
[04:31] | We’re making a vibrator first. | 我们要先做振动棒 |
[04:33] | We have to concentrate on that. I like that you’re thinking. | 我们得专注于此 我很高兴你在思考 |
[04:36] | Keep that thinking cap on. Keep it on real tight. | 继续思考 好好思考 |
[04:45] | I love our new house. | 我喜欢我们的新家 |
[04:47] | I love our new fan in our new house. | 我喜欢我们新家的新风扇 |
[04:50] | If I wasn’t married to you, I’d marry that fan. | 如果我没跟你结婚 我就要跟那风扇结婚了 |
[04:53] | “Man marries ceiling fan. | “男子与吊扇结婚 |
[04:55] | Honeymoon proves tricky. News at 11:00.” | 蜜月成问题 晚间新闻为您报道” |
[04:58] | Enough joy for one morning. Time for work. | 今早上乐呵够了 开工吧 |
[05:01] | I could stomach more joy. | 我还可以再乐呵一会儿 |
[05:04] | There’s plenty of joy to be had at work. | 工作的快乐也很多 |
[05:06] | There’s none. | 才没有 |
[05:08] | – Come on. – No! | -起来 -不要 |
[05:11] | – Up and at ’em! – No! No! | -起床了 -不要 |
[05:13] | You’re just a mean old lawyer. | 你个讨厌的老律师 |
[05:19] | He’s gonna be here in ten minutes. | 他10分钟后就到 |
[05:21] | That’s why I’m pretending to be working. | 所以我在假装工作 |
[05:23] | Well, then here are those imaginary file folders you asked for. | 那么这是你要的假想文件夹 |
[05:32] | Got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I was just working. | 嗯 我工作呢 |
[05:36] | Barry’s here. | 巴里来了 |
[05:38] | You can send him right in and then get out. | 让他进来 然后出去吧 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:47] | So, Sharon from HR is insisting I do this, | 人力资源部的雪伦坚持我 |
[05:50] | exit interview with you. | 跟你进行辞职谈话 |
[05:52] | – You’re actually leaving? – Yeah. | -你真要走 -是的 |
[05:55] | I told you I was leaving. | 我告诉你我要走了 |
[05:57] | I gave my two-weeks’ notice and I got another job. | 也提前两周递交了辞呈 还找到了新工作 |
[06:00] | So, yeah, pretty much. | 是的 没错 |
[06:02] | How do I know that box isn’t full of office supplies? | 我怎么知道那盒子里不是装满了办公室用品 |
[06:06] | Is this funny to you? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[06:10] | No, it’s not funny to me. | 不 不觉得 |
[06:11] | I honestly, I don’t understand how we got here. | 我真心不明白我们怎么会走到这一步 |
[06:13] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[06:16] | You don’t. | 你不懂 |
[06:18] | I like you, you like my dog, we both hate Sharon. | 我喜欢你 你喜欢我的狗 我们都讨厌雪伦 |
[06:21] | Why isn’t that enough? | 为什么这还不够 |
[06:24] | It isn’t. | 就是不够 |
[06:27] | Not for me. | 对我来说不够 |
[06:31] | I don’t like how this interview is going, | 我不喜欢这次辞职谈话的情况 |
[06:33] | so I’m canceling it and you can’t exit. | 我要取消谈话 你不能辞职 |
[06:37] | Goodbye, Brianna. | 再见 布丽安娜 |
[06:45] | Nope. | 不要 |
[06:56] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 |
[06:57] | And here I had a whole speech prepared | 我还准备了一套 |
[06:59] | for when you were late again. | 你再迟到时说你的词呢 |
[07:00] | Well, save it for tomorrow. | 那明天再说吧 |
[07:03] | – Hello. – Oh, Jacob’s here. | -你好啊 -雅各布来了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 看到了 |
[07:11] | The only thing is, you know, I took a vote | 问题是 我们投了票 |
[07:13] | and we agreed to eat at the kitchen island. | 说好了在厨房岛吃饭的 |
[07:17] | This table is our office now. | 这张桌子现在就是我们的办公室了 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:21] | So many rules to keep track of. | 好多规矩 简直记不住 |
[07:23] | But since he’s new here, | 但既然他是新来的 |
[07:25] | he can have one last breakfast in the conference room. | 让他在会议室最后吃一顿早餐吧 |
[07:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:30] | And please let the minutes reflect | 麻烦记录 |
[07:32] | I ate my corn flakes before work, at the kitchen island. | 我工作前就在厨房岛吃了玉米片 |
[07:36] | Along with half a pineapple stuffed with cookie dough. | 还有饼干面团菠萝 |
[07:39] | Noted. | 已记录 |
[07:40] | So, our meeting with the incubator is at 2:00. | 那么 我们2点到孵化器 |
[07:43] | And I’ve made an outline of exactly what I think we should say. | 而且我列出了我们的谈话要点 |
[07:46] | I also hid all your clogs. | 我还把你的木屐都藏起来了 |
[07:49] | Not all of them. | 没全藏起来 |
[07:52] | Did you bring it? | 你带了吗 |
[07:54] | – What? – You know… | -什么 -就那个 |
[07:56] | – New business is at 10:15. – Oh, God. | -新生意10:15开始 -天呐 |
[08:01] | – What now? – Nothing, I– | -又怎么了 -没事 |
[08:03] | Frankie has a really good idea. | 弗兰琦有个好点子 |
[08:06] | Well, you know, it’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[08:09] | Jacob and I were talking last night about the business– | 雅各布和我昨晚谈起了生意的事 |
[08:12] | So, you two were talking about our business? | 你俩谈了我们的生意 |
[08:15] | Well, you know me, Grace. I take my work home at night. | 你知道我的 格蕾丝 我晚上会带工作回家 |
[08:20] | I don’t just shut it down at 3:00 like you do. | 我不像你3点就下班了 |
[08:23] | We work till 5:00. | 我们下班时间是5点 |
[08:24] | We were thinking, condoms might go over well at an incubator | 我们在想 安全套可能在孵化器能受欢迎 |
[08:29] | where a lot of young men work. | 那里有很多年轻男人 |
[08:31] | Well, based on what I know about tech guys, | 就我对科技人员的了解 |
[08:33] | I don’t think they’re having a lot of sex. | 他们的性事应该不会很多 |
[08:35] | – Hear us out. We did our homework. – Yeah. | -听我们说完 我们做过调查 -没错 |
[08:37] | We even mocked up a package. Show her. | 我们甚至做了个样品 给她看 |
[08:43] | You poke… and it pops right out. | 一捅 就出来 |
[08:47] | “Poke and Pop.” | “捅立出” |
[08:49] | We’re still working on the name. | 我们还在想名字 |
[08:50] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[08:52] | That sounds like a super fun after-work hobby. | 那听上去是个超级好玩的下班时间爱好 |
[08:55] | But right now, we have a meeting in five hours. | 但现在 我们五小时后要去开会了 |
[08:58] | Which is why we only wanted five minutes of your time now. | 所以我们只求占用你五分钟时间 |
[09:02] | Do we want the money for the prototype | 我们是想为原型机拿到资助 |
[09:03] | or do we want to sit here and think up new ideas? | 还是坐在这里想新点子 |
[09:06] | We want to sit here and think up new ideas! | 我们想坐在这里想新点子 |
[09:08] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[09:09] | That should be the name of your autobiography. | 那该作为你自传的书名 |
[09:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[09:14] | That should be the name of her autobiography. | 这才该作为她自传的书名 |
[09:20] | Unknown caller. | 未知来电者 |
[09:21] | Maybe I shouldn’t answer. | 或许我不该接 |
[09:25] | Hello? Yes, this is she. | 喂 是我 |
[09:29] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[09:30] | Of course I care about the snow leopards. | 我当然在乎雪豹 |
[09:34] | Why? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[09:39] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[09:45] | This is terrible. | 太糟了 |
[09:52] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[09:55] | I really love having a fresh voice at the table. | 我是喜欢听取不同人的意见的 |
[09:58] | You know, my ex-husband had some | 我创建”格蕾丝驾到”时 |
[09:59] | great ideas when I started Say Grace. | 我前夫提供了不少好点子 |
[10:02] | But? | 但是 |
[10:03] | Yeah, but, um… | 嗯 但是 |
[10:05] | You know sometimes it’s really hard | 有时候很难 |
[10:07] | to get Frankie to focus on one thing. | 让弗兰琦专注于一件事 |
[10:10] | You’ve seen her try to watch fireworks. | 你见过她看烟火的样子 |
[10:13] | I don’t want her distracted. | 我不希望她分心 |
[10:15] | I think you just don’t like it when you don’t get your way. | 我觉得你就是不喜欢自己不如愿 |
[10:18] | I don’t think anyone likes it when they don’t get their way. | 我觉得任何人都不喜欢自己不如愿 |
[10:20] | I think you like it a lot less than the rest of us. | 我觉得你比我们其他人更不喜欢 |
[10:23] | You know what, I think I’ll be more comfortable in the studio. | 我去画室会更舒服些 |
[10:27] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[10:30] | Actually, I do. I don’t like the way you treat Frankie. | 其实 我有 我不喜欢你待弗兰琦的方式 |
[10:33] | You were horrible to her | 你打扰了我和 |
[10:34] | the day you crashed my lunch with the boys. | 儿子们吃饭那天对弗兰琦态度很糟 |
[10:37] | All right, I apologized to Frankie for that. | 好吧 我为那事对弗兰琦道歉了 |
[10:39] | I didn’t apologize to you. I am so sorry. | 但我没对你道歉 我很抱歉 |
[10:43] | I had way too much to drink that day, which is not an excuse. | 我那天喝太多了 不过那不是借口 |
[10:48] | No. No, it’s not. | 是啊 的确不是 |
[10:50] | But you know what they say: | 但你知道人说 |
[10:52] | when someone shows you who they really are, believe them. | 一个人如果暴露了真面目 就信吧 |
[10:55] | That is not who I really am. | 那才不是我的真面目 |
[10:58] | Frankie forgave me for that. | 弗兰琦已经原谅我了 |
[11:00] | That’s one of the things I love about Frankie. | 这就是我喜欢弗兰琦的一点 |
[11:02] | She’s very forgiving. | 她很宽容 |
[11:04] | Yes, of course you can count on my support, | 是啊 我当然会支持 |
[11:07] | just let me get my credit card. | 我去拿信用卡 |
[11:08] | Grace, can I have your credit card? | 格蕾丝 能把你的信用卡借我吗 |
[11:10] | We’re adopting a snow leopard. | 我们要领养一只雪豹 |
[11:12] | I’m getting my roommate’s credit card. | 我在拿我室友的信用卡 |
[11:16] | Where is the thing that turns these into toast? | 把这玩意变成吐司的那玩意呢 |
[11:22] | – It’s here somewhere. – Oh, God. | -就在这里什么地方 -天呐 |
[11:24] | The nightmare begins. | 噩梦开始了 |
[11:27] | The daily deluge of emails | 每天的邮件轰炸开始了 |
[11:30] | about Gina Taylor-Tang’s divorce have started, | 说吉娜·泰勒-唐离婚了 |
[11:33] | and so has my acid reflux. | 我的反酸也开始了 |
[11:35] | What is it this time? | 这次又怎么了 |
[11:37] | They seem to be taking very strong stands about the silverware. | 他们似乎在银器的问题上都不肯让步 |
[11:42] | Gina is willing to let him have the shrimp fork– | 吉娜同意让他拿走虾叉 |
[11:45] | No, no, wait… now he wants her to have them | 不对 等等 是他愿意给她 |
[11:48] | so, quote, “She will have something to eat shrimp with in hell.” | 原话 “这样她在地狱就有东西用来吃虾了” |
[11:52] | Really? Is this how I have to start my day? | 不是吧 我的一天就要这么开始吗 |
[11:57] | I’m watching a hummingbird. | 我在看一只蜂鸟 |
[12:01] | Wait… | 等等 |
[12:03] | I’m watching a family of hummingbirds. | 我在看一窝蜂鸟 |
[12:06] | – That’s an omen. – Of what? | -那是预兆 -预兆什么 |
[12:09] | That we’ll need to get a hummingbird feeder. | 我们得弄个蜂鸟喂食器 |
[12:12] | I could watch them all day. | 我可以看一整天 |
[12:14] | Then it’s settled. We’re staying home. | 那么定下来了 我们留在家里 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:18] | You can watch them all day, but not at the office. | 你可以看它们一整天 去办公室就不行了 |
[12:20] | So, like you said, we’re staying home. | 就像你说的 我们留在家吧 |
[12:22] | – You said we’re staying home. – You said it again. | -是你说我们要留在家的 -你又说了一遍 |
[12:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:27] | To change into my stay-at-home clothes. | 换上待在家的衣服 |
[12:29] | Robert, we have to go to work. | 罗伯特 我们得去上班 |
[12:31] | We don’t have to do anything, | 我们什么都不用做 |
[12:32] | but unpack and buy that hummingbird feeder. | 只需要收拾东西 给那只蜂鸟买个喂食器 |
[12:36] | Aren’t we a little too old to play hooky? | 我们这么大年纪了还旷工 好吗 |
[12:39] | Not necessarily. Watch this. | 未必 瞧好了 |
[12:49] | Yes, hello, Bud? Yeah, it’s Robert. | 喂 巴德吗 我是罗伯特 |
[12:52] | Listen, your dad and I are not feeling so good. | 听着 你爸和我不太舒服 |
[12:56] | So… we’ll come in if you really need us, | 那个…如果你们很需要我们 我们就去 |
[12:59] | but I’d advise everyone to wear a face mask. | 但我会建议大家都戴上面具 |
[13:02] | Okay, thank you so much. | 好吧 多谢了 |
[13:20] | Lady, you’re going too fast. | 姐们儿 你太快了 |
[13:22] | – I almost walked out of my clogs. – That’s the idea. | -我差点把我的木屐走掉了 -那就好了 |
[13:32] | – We have a meeting with Highsmith. – Oh, great. | -我们约好了跟海史密斯见面 -好 |
[13:35] | Welcome to Partner’d. I am Tim, your mood engineer. | 欢迎来到合伙人 我是蒂姆 情绪工程师 |
[13:38] | But no, we’re all full up on chunky jewelry. | 不 我们的大首饰已经够多了 |
[13:41] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你 |
[13:42] | No. These are for laser tag, | 不 这是玩激光战的 |
[13:44] | which we encourage you to enjoy while you’re waiting. | 我们建议你们等待时可以玩玩 |
[13:46] | I’ll tell Highsmith you’re here. | 我会通知海史密斯你们来了 |
[13:48] | In the meantime, have a seat, | 现在 请坐 |
[13:49] | help yourself to room-temperature liquids. | 自便拿点室温饮品喝 |
[13:51] | Well, maybe later. We drank in the car. | 等会儿的吧 我们在车上喝过了 |
[14:00] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[14:03] | Let’s get on our phones so we fit in. | 把手机掏出来 别显得格格不入 |
[14:05] | I pride myself on not fitting in, but okay. | 我就以格格不入为傲 但好吧 |
[14:09] | So here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[14:11] | I’ll talk first, and I’ll keep talking, and you don’t talk. | 我先说 然后我继续说 你别说话 |
[14:23] | Bye, girl. Take care of our snow leopard. | 再见 姑娘 照顾好我们的雪豹 |
[14:31] | That’s Highsmith. | 这位就是海史密斯 |
[14:34] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[14:35] | Come on, Frankie. | 快走 弗兰琦 |
[14:37] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[14:39] | under no circumstances do you bring up the condoms. | 你绝对不可以提安全套的事 |
[14:41] | Got it. Unless it comes up organically, | 知道了 除非自然说到了 |
[14:43] | I do not bring up the condoms. | 否则我不提安全套的事 |
[14:45] | This is an incubator. One baby at a time. | 这里是孵化器 一次孵一个宝宝 |
[14:48] | But when it’s an incubator for chickens, they have a whole bunch! | 但鸡的孵化器是一次孵一窝的 |
[14:51] | This is an incubator for human babies, one human baby. | 这是人类宝宝的孵化器 一个人类宝宝 |
[14:56] | And stop with the damn chickens. | 别再说什么鸡的事了 |
[15:05] | – Have a seat. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[15:12] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:18] | You guys okay there? | 你们没事吧 |
[15:19] | – I’m gonna say “No.” – We’re fine, thank you. | -有事 -没事 谢谢 |
[15:21] | Does this bother you? It helps me think. | 这会烦到你们吗 有助于我思考 |
[15:23] | – Not at all. – It’s a little annoying. | -没有 -有点烦人 |
[15:25] | Great. Ready when you are. | 很好 准备好就开始 |
[15:27] | Well… as you may know, | 你可能知道 |
[15:30] | baby boomers are one of the most | 婴儿潮一代是 |
[15:32] | under-served consumer demographics. | 需求最没得到满足的消费群体之一 |
[15:34] | I’ve heard that. | 我听说过 |
[15:35] | And it’s a demo made up of | 而且这个群体中 |
[15:37] | by far more single women than single men. | 单身女性远远超过单身男性 |
[15:40] | Makes sense. Makes sense. | 有道理 有道理 |
[15:42] | Single women in their 60s and 70s are the fastest-growing segment | 六七十岁的单身女性是成年人中 |
[15:45] | of the adult population. | 人口增长最快的 |
[15:47] | – Really? – Yes! | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:48] | And while their bodies may have changed, their desire has not. | 她们的身体虽然变了 她们的欲望未减 |
[15:53] | We at Vybrant intend to make the very first vibrator | 我们活力振动棒打算推出第一款 |
[15:57] | designed specifically for the 60-plus woman’s body. | 专为六十岁以上女性打造的振动棒 |
[16:01] | – That is fucking dope! – All right! | -太赞了 -好吧 |
[16:06] | – Is “dope” good? – Yes, dope is fresh to death. | -“赞”是好吗 -嗯 就是很新鲜 |
[16:09] | You know what else is hella dope? Easy-open condoms. | 知道还有什么特别赞吗 易开安全套 |
[16:13] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[16:14] | We call them “Let Her Rip.” | 我们称之为”尽情释放” |
[16:15] | I love it. I love it all. | 我喜欢 我都喜欢 |
[16:17] | He loves it all! | 他都喜欢 |
[16:19] | These are great ideas and you’re both fantastic. | 这些点子好棒 你们都好棒 |
[16:22] | I see us getting stoned | 我能想象我们嗑药 |
[16:23] | and watching The Muppets Take Manhattan together. | 然后一起看《木偶出征百老汇》 |
[16:26] | I’d be down. | 那个我乐意 |
[16:27] | And I want to bring you home and have you organize my closets. | 我想带你回家 让你给我整理衣橱 |
[16:30] | Well, I’m very good at that. | 这个我是很擅长 |
[16:32] | But I can’t help you. | 但我不能帮你们 |
[16:34] | – Why not? – We don’t make things here. | -为什么 -我们不制造东西 |
[16:37] | We’re disruptors. We disrupt markets. We break shit. | 我们是扰乱者 我们扰乱市场 我们破坏东西 |
[16:40] | You break shit? How can you break shit without making shit? | 你们破坏东西 不制造东西怎么破坏东西 |
[16:43] | We break other people’s shit. Like, taxis become Uber, | 我们破坏其他人的东西 比如出租车变成优步 |
[16:46] | or books become E-readers, | 或是书变成电子书 |
[16:48] | or going to the dermatologist becomes Rashy. | 或是去看皮肤科医生变成皮疹看看 |
[16:50] | That’s our new rash-identification app. | 那是我们的新皮疹诊断app |
[16:52] | But we’re that. That– What is that word? | 我们就是那个 什么来着 |
[16:54] | – Disruptors. – Yes! That’s what we are too. | -扰乱者 -是的 我们也是 |
[16:56] | Nobody’s ever done this. | 没人做过这样的事 |
[16:58] | We could revolutionize a whole market. | 我们可以革新整个市场 |
[17:01] | And I believe it. It’s just… | 我相信 只是 |
[17:04] | We’re a tech company. | 我们是科技公司 |
[17:07] | Not a making-things company. | 不是制造公司 |
[17:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:13] | We’ll always have this, though. | 这回忆会长存的 |
[17:24] | Grace, wait, wait, wait! | 格蕾丝 等等 |
[17:27] | Didn’t I tell you not to bring up those freaking condoms? | 我不是叫你别提那该死的安全套吗 |
[17:30] | What does it matter? They don’t make anything here. | 有什么关系 他们这里什么都不制造 |
[17:33] | Why are you so mad at me? | 你为什么这么生我的气 |
[17:34] | We had a vision and a plan for a vibrator! | 我们为振动棒构想了未来 制定了方案 |
[17:39] | And now it’s all “Poke ‘n’ Pull” and “Let ‘Em Rip” | 现在变成了”捅立拉” “尽情释放” |
[17:42] | and our vibrator has been kicked to the curb! | 我们的振动棒被丢到一边了 |
[17:45] | Well, you may not need a vibrator anymore, but I still do. | 你可能不需要振动棒了 但我还需要 |
[17:48] | – I do. I need one. – No, you don’t. | -我需要的 -不 你不需要了 |
[17:50] | You’re too busy | 你在忙着 |
[17:51] | burning through those fancy condoms with your boyfriend. | 跟你的男朋友一个个用那些高档安全套呢 |
[17:54] | Who hates me, by the way. | 他还讨厌我 |
[17:55] | – No, Jacob doesn’t hate you. – Oh, he told me he does! | -不 雅各布才不讨厌你 -他自己说的 |
[17:57] | Ever since that day I got drunk and ruined your lunch. | 自从那次我喝醉了 毁了你们的午餐 |
[18:00] | Well, he is a little touchy about that. | 那事的确挺让他生气 |
[18:02] | Well, now I’m a little touchy about this. | 这事还挺让我生气呢 |
[18:06] | And now it’s raining. Oh, great. | 还下雨了 这可好 |
[18:10] | Can I just… | 我能… |
[18:12] | Here. I must have lost the laser. | 给 激光笔我肯定是弄丢了 |
[18:14] | Isn’t it in your– | 是不是在… |
[18:19] | You know, peeking in a woman’s purse | 告诉你 偷瞄女人的包包 |
[18:20] | is akin to looking up her skirt, just FYI. | 跟看裙底是一个性质 |
[18:23] | And is that stapler yours? | 那个订书器是你的吗 |
[18:26] | It is not. | 不是 |
[18:32] | Aren’t you glad we stayed home this rainy day? | 你难道不庆幸我们下雨天没出门吗 |
[18:35] | – Well… – Oh, come on, admit it. | -这个嘛… -得了 承认吧 |
[18:37] | It was killing you, having all these boxes everywhere. | 这些盒子堆得到处都是让你难受死了 |
[18:40] | Look at you, you’re in bubble-wrap heaven. | 看看你 你陷入泡泡纸天堂了 |
[18:42] | God, this is good. | 天呐 感觉好奇妙 |
[18:44] | Wait a second, I thought these were supposed to go into storage. | 等等 这个不是要放仓库的吗 |
[18:46] | Our CDs? We need them. | 我们的CD吗 我们需要那个 |
[18:48] | No, no, this is a smart house. It’s all in a cloud. | 不不 这是智能住房 都在云端了 |
[18:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:53] | I’m not exactly sure, | 我也不确定 |
[18:54] | but I know it has something to do with this. | 但好像跟这个有关 |
[19:00] | Some Pirates of Penzance, perhaps? | 《潘赞斯的海盗》如何 |
[19:03] | – How about Little Richard? – Fine. Go into the study. | -小理查德吧 -好 去书房 |
[19:07] | – Why? Did you toot? – No! Just go. | -为什么 你放屁了吗 -没有 快去 |
[19:10] | You are so bossy in our new house. | 你在我们的新家好霸道 |
[19:12] | That’s what you love about me. Go on. | 你就喜欢我这点 快去 |
[19:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:17] | Ready! | 好了 |
[19:22] | There are zones! I can hear my music, but I can’t hear yours! | 有不同的分区 我可以听到我的音乐 听不到你的 |
[19:26] | I can hear my music, but I can’t hear yours! | 我听得到我的音乐 但听不到你的 |
[20:14] | Bud? | 巴德 |
[20:18] | Bud, is that you? | 巴德 是你吗 |
[20:21] | You’re blind now? | 你还瞎了吗 |
[20:27] | Fancy meeting you here. | 真没想到会在这儿见到你 |
[20:30] | Where else would I be after it rains? | 下了雨我还能去哪 |
[20:32] | I know this isn’t a problem you can throw yarn at, | 我知道这个问题不能丢毛线就解决 |
[20:34] | but can I throw a donut at it? | 但我能丢甜甜圈吗 |
[20:37] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | So, look, I’m not the best at apologies. | 听着 我不是很会道歉 |
[20:57] | That’s all you needed to say. | 你不用说别的了 |
[21:01] | Hard to find the right words. | 真不知道该说什么 |
[21:03] | Here. Grab some trash bag. | 来 铺点垃圾袋 |
[21:09] | Anything yet? | 看到什么好的了吗 |
[21:10] | No, but here comes one. | 还没有 但这不来了一个吗 |
[21:14] | That doesn’t look so deep. | 看上去不是很深啊 |
[21:18] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[21:21] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[21:24] | – That usually makes us laugh. – Why aren’t we laughing? | -那一般能逗我笑 -我们怎么没笑 |
[21:28] | I can tell you why I’m not. | 我可以告诉你我为什么没笑 |
[21:29] | I’m having trouble with my boyfriend and my best friend. | 我跟我男朋友和好闺蜜有麻烦了 |
[21:32] | Bud and Coyote are fighting? | 巴德和卡奥迪闹翻了吗 |
[21:34] | Solid burn. | 这个槽吐得好 |
[21:35] | What did my mother do now? | 我妈妈又怎么了 |
[21:38] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[21:40] | Business stuff. And personal stuff. | 生意的事 还有私事 |
[21:43] | And business stuff. | 还有生意的事 |
[21:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[21:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:54] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[21:55] | Look, there’s a guy | 看啊 有个 |
[21:56] | with a Frisbee about to fall in that puddle. | 玩飞盘的人要掉进水坑里了 |
[21:58] | Uh-uh, missy. | 少来 小妞 |
[22:00] | You want a full pardon, tell me what’s really going on. | 你想我完全原谅你 就告诉我是怎么回事 |
[22:05] | It would appear that Barry and I have broken up. | 巴里似乎和我分手了 |
[22:09] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我真遗憾 |
[22:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:14] | Not really. I mean, it was my choice, but… | 有事 那是我的选择 但 |
[22:17] | – It still sucks. – Yeah. | -还是很难受 -是啊 |
[22:19] | Usually I’m just out with the old, | 一般来说 我都是旧的去 |
[22:21] | in with the new, but this is different. | 新的来 但这次不一样 |
[22:23] | It’s like this pain in my… | 我那里觉得疼 |
[22:26] | red blood thing. | 就是红色血琳琳那个 |
[22:30] | Thank you, I wasn’t sure where it was. | 谢谢 我不确定那玩意儿在哪 |
[22:34] | I just hate that I hurt him. | 我很难过我伤了他 |
[22:36] | Look, honey, if it wasn’t right for you, | 亲爱的 如果不合适你 |
[22:38] | it wasn’t right for anybody. | 就是不合适 |
[22:41] | Believe me, I’ve been through it. | 相信我 我经历过 |
[22:45] | I needed to hear that. Thank you. | 我需要听到这话 谢谢你 |
[22:51] | – That woman has a cane. – Oh, God. | -那女人拄拐了 -天呐 |
[22:53] | – Ma’am! – Go around! | -女士 -绕过去 |
[22:56] | Ma’am, it is not safe! | 女士 不安全 |
[23:00] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[23:04] | So, problems in vibrator land? | 振动棒有麻烦吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah. We can’t raise the 75-Gs we need for our prototype. | 是的 我们无法为原型机筹到7.5万 |
[23:10] | Wait, what? My mom said you guys were fielding loan offers. | 等等 什么 我妈说你们接到了一堆贷款邀约 |
[23:13] | Well, your mom is a big, fat, skinny liar. | 你妈妈是个大瘦骗子 |
[23:17] | She must be freaking out. | 她一定急得直跳脚 |
[23:19] | Kind of. | 是啊 |
[23:21] | I guess I could get ten dollars from every person I know. | 我觉得我可以跟每个我认识的人要10块钱 |
[23:24] | Do you think I know 7500 people? | 你觉得我认识的人够7500个吗 |
[23:27] | Or, instead of getting a little money from a lot of people, | 或者 别找很多人要一点点钱 |
[23:30] | you could get a lot of money from one person. | 你可以找一个人要一堆钱 |
[23:32] | Your favorite person. | 你最喜欢的人 |
[23:33] | I haven’t talked to Paul Reubens in years. | 我已经好多年没跟保罗·雷宾斯[演员]说话了 |
[23:36] | No, me, Frankie. | 不 是我 弗兰琦 |
[23:41] | I can’t ask you for that. | 我不能要你那么做 |
[23:43] | You’re not asking, I’m offering. I’m kissing up, actually. | 你没要我怎样 是我提出的 我在巴结你 |
[23:46] | On one condition: | 一个条件 |
[23:47] | your partner can never know that the money came from me. | 你的合伙人绝不能知道钱是我给的 |
[23:50] | She would think it was pity, and she doesn’t do pity. | 她会认为我是可怜她 她不喜欢那样 |
[23:52] | True dat. | 没错 |
[23:55] | You’re really going to give us the money? | 你真要给我们钱吗 |
[23:58] | “Give” is a strong word. | “给”就过了 |
[24:00] | I am going to heroically loan you | 我要英勇地借给你钱 |
[24:03] | the money for purely selfish reasons. | 而且完全是出于自私的理由 |
[24:05] | Clearly, I will be single | 显然 等我70岁 |
[24:07] | at 70 and in dire need of a good vibrator. | 肯定还会是单身 急需振动棒 |
[24:09] | I will hand deliver one to you on your 70th birthday. | 等你70岁生日 我会亲手交给你一个的 |
[24:14] | Won’t you be really super dead? | 你到时应该已经死透透了吧 |
[24:16] | If they make the advances in cryogenics | 如果我坚信的低温冷冻延长生命法 |
[24:18] | I truly believe possible, no. | 取得了进展 那就不会 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | Here. As a thank you… | 来 作为谢谢 |
[24:28] | take whatever you can grab. | 能拿多少拿多少 |
[24:31] | There’s not falafel in there again, is there? | 里面不会又有个沙拉三明治吧 |
[24:34] | No, I ate that. | 没有 我吃掉了 |
[24:38] | You don’t want that. | 这个你不会想要的 |
[24:44] | – Packet of butter? – No, it’s a condom. | -黄油吗 -不 是安全套 |
[24:47] | A couple loose candies and a condom. | 几个散装糖 和一个安全套 |
[24:49] | The complete contents of my tenth grade purse. | 我十年级时包包里就装着这些 |
[24:56] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[24:58] | Okay, stop, Frankie. I’m good. | 好了 停下 弗兰琦 我可以了 |
[25:01] | Thanks again for the soup. | 再次谢谢你送来的汤 |
[25:04] | It was delicious. | 很好吃 |
[25:05] | You’re welcome, even though you don’t deserve it. | 不客气 虽然你们不配 |
[25:08] | Next time you want to take a day off, take a day off. | 下次你们想休假 就休假 |
[25:11] | I fell in a puddle on my way to the soup place | 我去汤店的路上还跌进了一个水洼里 |
[25:13] | and saw Mom on a park bench laughing at me. | 妈妈还坐在一个长椅上嘲笑我 |
[25:15] | Your mom might be the nicest person in the world, | 你妈妈可能是这世上最好的人了 |
[25:18] | but she does love watching people fall down. | 但她就喜欢看人们摔倒 |
[25:20] | She claims she tried to warn me. I am quite certain she did not. | 她说她本想提醒我来着 我确定根本没有 |
[25:24] | Listen, Bud, we’re sorry | 巴德 很抱歉 |
[25:26] | we left you with that crazy Gina Taylor-Tang. | 我们让你去应付那个疯癫的吉娜·泰勒-唐 |
[25:29] | She’s tough, man. | 她可真难搞 |
[25:30] | She does not suffer fools. | 她容不得傻瓜 |
[25:32] | But she’s smart, | 但她很聪明 |
[25:34] | and I’m pretty sure she was happy with me when she left. | 我确定她走时对我很满意 |
[25:37] | Happy? Gina? | 满意 吉娜 |
[25:39] | Well, that’s the way Bud goes. | 巴德就是这样 |
[25:41] | Okay, she just texted me, and “I’m not happy.” | 好吧 她刚发短信给我 “我不满意” |
[25:44] | That sounds more like her. | 这才像她 |
[25:47] | We’ll be back tomorrow. | 我们明天就去 |
[25:48] | Okay. Love you. | 好 爱你 |
[25:50] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[25:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:58] | I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow. | 我明天不想回去上班 |
[26:00] | He knows we’re not sick. | 他知道我们没病 |
[26:03] | Although, I still have | 不过 我还留着 |
[26:04] | the neck brace and crutches from my gardening accident. | 上次在花园发生意外时用的脖套和拐杖 |
[26:07] | We could say we took a tumble moving boxes. | 我们可以说 我们搬箱子时摔倒了 |
[26:10] | Sol, I don’t know if I ever want to go back to work again. | 索尔 我不知道我还想不想回去上班了 |
[26:13] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:15] | It’s no fun anymore. | 已经没意思了 |
[26:19] | Do you remember when it was fun? | 你还记得当年有意思的时候吗 |
[26:22] | It’s fun being with you. | 跟你在一起很有意思 |
[26:24] | Yes, but why do we have to be together there? | 是啊 但我们为何还要去那儿待在一起 |
[26:27] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 我一直在想这事 |
[26:30] | Dare I mention the “R” word? | 我敢提R开头那个词吗 |
[26:32] | Racism? | 种族歧视 |
[26:33] | No, silly. Retirement. | 不是 傻瓜 是退休 |
[26:38] | It must have crossed your mind. | 你肯定也想过吧 |
[26:40] | Apparently not as much as it’s crossed yours. | 显然 没有你想的那么多 |
[26:42] | If you don’t wanna talk about it now, it’s all right. | 如果你现在不想谈 没事 |
[26:44] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[26:46] | I’ve thought about it. | 我也想过 |
[26:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:50] | I’m not sure I’m ready. | 我不确定我准备好了 |
[26:52] | Is this really what you want? | 你真想这样吗 |
[26:54] | All I want is to be in this house | 我只想留在家里 |
[26:57] | dancing in two different rooms with you. | 跟你一起在不同的房间里跳舞 |
[27:03] | You might be the sweetest man I’ve ever met. | 你可能是我认识的嘴最甜的人了 |
[27:07] | Might? | 可能 |
[27:29] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[27:30] | Well, there’s this thing called Kickstarter. | 这玩意叫众筹网 |
[27:33] | Sounds awful, | 听上去好糟 |
[27:34] | but it’s either that | 但不用这个 |
[27:35] | or we sell Mallory’s kids for the 75,000. | 就得卖掉玛洛丽的孩子筹那7.5万了 |
[27:39] | Or we can just use this. | 或者我们可以用这个 |
[27:41] | Where did you get that money? | 你从哪弄来的钱 |
[27:43] | Grace, I cannot lie to you. | 格蕾丝 我不能对你撒谎 |
[27:45] | Do you remember that prince who wrote to me from Nigeria? | 你记得那个从尼日利亚给我来信的王子吗 |
[27:49] | Well, I was cleaning out my car– | 我清理车时 |
[27:52] | I just got a few more bags to get from the truck | 我再从车上拿几袋子东西下来 |
[27:54] | and I can start cooking. | 就可以开始做饭了 |
[27:56] | Can I help you with that? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[27:57] | I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[28:05] | Jacob gave me the money. | 雅各布给我的钱 |
[28:08] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[28:09] | Yes, the check. Jacob gave it to me. | 是的 支票 是雅各布给我的 |
[28:12] | He can afford that? | 他拿得出吗 |
[28:13] | Please, he’s loaded. | 得了 他可有钱了 |
[28:15] | Why do you think I’m with him? | 你以为我看上他什么了 |
[28:17] | See? He doesn’t hate you. | 瞧 他不讨厌你 |
[28:19] | He believes in us and he forgives you. | 他相信我们 也原谅你 |
[28:22] | He does? | 真的 |
[28:23] | Yes, of course he does. | 是的 当然 |
[28:25] | And he’s terribly sorry about what he said. | 而且他对他说的话很抱歉 |
[28:27] | He shouldn’t be. | 他不必的 |
[28:29] | Well, he is, but there’s one stipulation: | 他是很抱歉 但有个条件 |
[28:31] | he wants us to use the money for the vibrator. | 他要我们把钱拿来做振动棒 |
[28:35] | Our vibrator. | 我们的振动棒 |
[28:38] | Listen, it’s okay to talk about the condoms. I didn’t mean to be so– | 其实也可以谈谈安全套的事 我无意那么… |
[28:41] | – Impossible? I’m used to it. – Well… | -不讲理吗 我习惯了 -嗯 |
[28:43] | I was gonna say “determined.” | 我是想说”坚决”的 |
[28:45] | Well, I said “impossible” first. | 是我先说了”不讲理” |
[28:47] | But you’re not. You are a lady with a plan. | 但你不是的 你是个有计划的人 |
[28:50] | A good plan that I believe in. | 是个好计划 我很相信 |
[28:54] | – Where are you going? – Well, I have to thank him. | -你去哪 -我得去谢谢他 |
[28:56] | You can’t! That’s the other stipulation. | 不行 那是另一个条件 |
[28:59] | I said there was one, but there’s two. | 我说有一个 其实有两个 |
[29:02] | He doesn’t like messy thank yous. | 他不喜欢别人一直谢谢他 |
[29:05] | You want Cheetos on your salad again, because I bought them. | 你沙拉里还想加奇多吗 我买了哦 |
[29:11] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[29:12] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[29:16] | This is how a WASP apologizes. Go with it. | 白人新教徒就这么道歉 接受就好 |