时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Mom’s not gonna eat cupcakes | 老妈不会吃 |
[00:53] | that have clearly been fingered by tiny hands. | 明显被小手碰过的纸杯蛋糕的 |
[00:56] | They’re for me. | 那是我要吃的 |
[00:57] | It’s stressful being the buffer between you two. | 作为你们中间的缓冲压力真的好大 |
[00:59] | I’ve only been doing it my whole life. | 我已经受了一辈子夹板气了 |
[01:02] | I’ve been a buffer for you. | 我也当过你和她之间的缓冲啊 |
[01:03] | I mean, remember that time I came with you to confront Mom | 还记得那次你偷偷借钱给老妈 |
[01:06] | when you secretly gave her that loan? | 我和你一起来找她对质的事吗 |
[01:08] | You had to know she was gonna find out. | 你早就该知道她会发现的 |
[01:10] | Look, Mallory, not to get super dark, | 听着 玛洛丽 不是我心黑 |
[01:12] | but I thought she’d die first. | 但我以为她死之前都不会发现 |
[01:18] | Hey, so what happened with square-jawed Ryan? | 对了 你跟方下巴瑞恩怎么样了 |
[01:21] | Nothing. Just a bunch of sex and stuff. | 没怎样啊 睡了几次而已 |
[01:23] | Good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[01:24] | I know. He has, like, 17 abs. | 我知道 他得有17块腹肌了吧 |
[01:27] | Was it hot? Was it fun? Was it hot and fun? | 性感吗 好玩吗 又性感又好玩吗 |
[01:30] | It was… many things. | 就是…很多特质啦 |
[01:35] | Wow, this is the least graphic you’ve ever been. | 这是你说话最含糊的一次 |
[01:37] | Where are the disgusting, yet creative, descriptors? | 那个恶心但是有创意的描述控哪去了 |
[01:40] | I may have just gotten more discreet in my old age. | 我可能越老越谨慎了吧 |
[01:45] | – His penis had abs. -There it is. | -他的鸡巴都有肌肉 -这才对嘛 |
[02:04] | Hi, Mommy, | 嗨 妈咪 |
[02:05] | who inspires me every day to be a better Brianna. | 你鼓舞了我每天都努力成为一个更好的布丽安娜 |
[02:09] | You had no right to get involved in my business. | 你没有权利掺和我的生意 |
[02:13] | Okay, I see we’re diving right in there. | 好了 看来我们要开门见山了 |
[02:15] | Mom, I wasn’t trying to get involved. | 妈 我没想掺和 |
[02:17] | I was trying to help you out. Where’s Frankie? | 我想帮你们呢 弗兰琦哪儿去了 |
[02:20] | – Frankie! – She’s not here. | -弗兰琦 -她不在 |
[02:22] | – Where is she? – Don’t know, don’t care. | -她在哪儿 -不知道 不在乎 |
[02:24] | Typical Frankie, leaving when the heat’s at the door. | 真是弗兰琦的典型作风 一出事就溜得没影了 |
[02:27] | She’s probably halfway to Borrego right now, | 她可能正在去波列格沙漠公园的半路上 |
[02:28] | wearing one of her moustaches. | 戴着她的胡子 |
[02:30] | You know, I never would have taken that money | 我要是知道那钱是你给的 |
[02:32] | if I’d known it was from you. | 我绝对不会拿的 |
[02:34] | I know and that’s why I didn’t tell you. | 我知道 所以我才没告诉你 |
[02:36] | – That’s smart, right? – No! | -很聪明吧 -一点也不 |
[02:41] | What does it matter where the money came from? | 钱从哪儿来的有什么关系吗 |
[02:44] | It matters. | 有关系 |
[02:53] | Can I just say, | 我能插一句 |
[02:55] | in terms of terrible things Brianna’s done, | 考虑到布丽安娜干过的那些破事儿 |
[02:57] | giving you money isn’t exactly at the top of the list. | 给你钱不算是最糟糕的吧 |
[02:59] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | So what, exactly, is the problem? | 那到底是有什么问题 |
[03:02] | The problem. | 问题 |
[03:03] | You want to know what the problem is? | 你想知道是什么问题 |
[03:06] | The problem is… | 问题就是… |
[03:09] | children aren’t supposed to do this for parents. | 孩子不应该为父母做这种事 |
[03:11] | Parents are supposed to do this for children. | 这应该是父母为孩子做的 |
[03:13] | Mom, at a certain point aren’t we supposed to do things for you? | 妈 难道我们不应该为你做一些事情吗 |
[03:17] | Because we love you and you gave us life… | 因为我们爱你 你给了我们生命 |
[03:21] | and good hair. | 还有一头秀发 |
[03:23] | Maybe it’s getting to be that time. | 也许现在是回报的时候了 |
[03:28] | It is not “that time.” | 现在还没到那个时候 |
[03:31] | Do you understand me? It is not “that time”! | 你明白吗 还没到那个时候 |
[03:34] | We are not at “that time.” | 我们还没到那个时候 |
[03:41] | He’s dead, Mom. You got him. | 它已经死了 老妈 你把它弄死了 |
[03:47] | I want to take this away. | 我想把这个拿走 |
[03:51] | So we started off in a classic standoff. | 我们一开始是完全僵持的状态 |
[03:53] | I was looking at him, he was looking at me, | 我看着它 它看着我 |
[03:56] | giving me the stink eye. | 眼神充满憎恶 |
[03:57] | No one was backing down. | 没人肯让步 |
[03:59] | And then I remembered what my therapist said | 然后我突然想起来我的心理治疗师说过 |
[04:02] | about being more authoritative, | 要更有威信一些 |
[04:04] | so I stood my ground. | 所以我坚持立场 |
[04:05] | I said, “You hairless monster. You poop in the litter box!” | 我说 你这个没毛的怪兽 给我去猫砂盆里拉屎 |
[04:10] | Yeah. And ever since then, guess what? | 是的 从那以后 你猜怎么着 |
[04:12] | Gregory poops in the litter box. | 格雷戈里开始在猫砂盆里拉屎了 |
[04:15] | No, no, no. He still poops in my shoes, | 不不不 它还是拉在我的鞋里 |
[04:17] | but I can tell he feels horrible about it. | 但是我能看出它非常内疚 |
[04:21] | You are a tough one. | 你的态度真强硬 |
[04:23] | You can be tough, too. | 你也可以态度强硬啊 |
[04:24] | Well, I have to be. I’m the boss now. | 我必须这样啊 我现在是老板了 |
[04:28] | You want to try bossing me around? | 你想当我的霸道总裁吗 |
[04:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:32] | Pour me some more wine, please. | 请给我倒点儿酒吧 |
[04:34] | No, no, not please. Not please. | 不不不 不能说请 不说请 |
[04:38] | Pour me some more wine. | 再给我倒些酒 |
[04:41] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[04:46] | Is this low-histamine wine cooperating with your allergies? | 这种低组胺酒会让你过敏吗 |
[04:49] | No, I’m completely inflamed. | 不会 我整个人都在烧[发炎] |
[04:58] | Oh, Bud, I’m sorry. I know I’m not supposed to be here– | 巴德 对不起 我知道我不应该来 |
[05:02] | Coyote, you are such an ass– Mom? | 卡奥迪 你真是个混… 老妈 |
[05:04] | I know. I am an ass-mom. | 我知道 我是个混老妈 |
[05:06] | But she called me really freaking out. | 但是她给我打电话的时候真的是崩溃状态 |
[05:09] | – What’s wrong? – I’m bleeding! | -怎么了 -我在流血 |
[05:10] | – What?! – Emotionally. | -什么 -心理上 |
[05:13] | Mom, we talked about the difference | 老妈 我们谈过 |
[05:15] | between physical and emotional bleeding. | 生理和心理流血的区别 |
[05:18] | – What the hell’s going on? -I think a fight with Grace? | -到底怎么回事 -好像是跟格蕾丝吵架了吧 |
[05:21] | I don’t know, it’s hard to say. | 我也不知道 很难说 |
[05:22] | She was rambling like a prison letter. | 她跟监狱信件一样说话漫无边际 |
[05:25] | You need to get her out of here because I had an evening planned. | 你得带她离开这里 因为我今晚有安排了 |
[05:27] | Bud, this is not about you. Something happened. | 巴德 你的事得放一放 出事了 |
[05:30] | My dummy exploded. | 我的假人爆炸了 |
[05:33] | It’s crazy how often she has cause to say that. | 她说这话的频率太恐怖了 |
[05:37] | Hi, Allison. | 嗨 艾莉森 |
[05:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:39] | How’s your ichthyosis? | 你的鱼鳞藓怎么样了 |
[05:40] | Drying up. I’m starting to slough. | 结痂了 我的痂快要脱落了 |
[05:43] | – How are you? – My roommate has a gun! | -你好吗 -我的室友有把枪 |
[05:47] | Like a real gun or like an emotional kind of– | 是真枪还是什么心理… |
[05:49] | Uh, right now, in this moment, | 现在 此刻 |
[05:51] | is there something that I need to do? | 我需要做什么吗 |
[05:52] | – Because if not– -Yes. No. Yes. | -因为如果不用… -有 没有 有 |
[05:55] | Look, team, I will tell you everything in a moment, but I’m beat. | 各位 我过会儿会告诉你们详情 但我现在很累 |
[05:59] | Of course. Yeah, use Bud’s bed. | 当然了 对了 睡巴德的床吧 |
[06:02] | Bud was kind of planning on using Bud’s bed. | 巴德打算用巴德的床呢 |
[06:05] | Oh, thank you, Coyote. | 谢谢你 卡奥迪 |
[06:10] | Oh, rose petals! | 玫瑰花瓣 |
[06:11] | Oh, thank you, Bud. | 谢谢你 巴德 |
[06:14] | Well, where are we gonna fuck? | 那我们要去哪里操呢 |
[06:16] | Allison, um… I’m on this. | 艾莉森…我来搞定 |
[06:19] | Just give me a second to put out this non-fire | 给我点时间把这破事儿给解决了 |
[06:21] | and I will be right with you. | 我就马上回来陪你 |
[06:23] | Bud! I didn’t know you had silk sheets. | 巴德 我都不知道你有丝绸床单呢 |
[06:26] | Okay. Well, I think I’m gonna head out. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[06:29] | Okay, just give me an hour and then come back. | 给我一小时 然后回来 |
[06:33] | If you’d like, consider that an order. | 你愿意的话 把这个当作命令 |
[06:36] | I like. | 我愿意啊 |
[06:39] | See you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[06:46] | Oh, look at that, her ichthyosis really does look better. | 看啊 她的鱼鳞藓真的好多了 |
[06:53] | According to my mother, your mother has a gun. Is this true? | 听我母亲说 你母亲有把枪 是真的吗 |
[06:55] | Wait, Frankie found Louise? | 什么 弗兰琦发现露易丝了吗 |
[06:58] | Your mother’s gun is named Louise? | 你母亲的枪叫露易丝吗 |
[06:59] | Your brother’s name is Coyote? | 你兄弟还叫卡奥迪呢[土狼] |
[07:02] | – Did Grace mention a shooting? – No. | -格蕾丝有提到开枪吗 -没有 |
[07:04] | Is that why Frankie’s not here? | 所以弗兰琦才不在这里吗 |
[07:06] | We’re still piecing it together. | 我们还在推测情况 |
[07:07] | All I know is that my bed, | 我只知道我的床 |
[07:09] | which I specifically re-pillowed for Allison, | 我专门为艾莉森铺的床 |
[07:11] | is now occupied by my mother. | 现在被我母亲占了 |
[07:13] | And the fact that this is a problem | 那是个大问题 |
[07:15] | is somehow lost on my brother. | 但我兄弟却搞不清状况 |
[07:17] | Oh, I’ve stopped listening. | 我早就没在听了 |
[07:24] | Did something happen between you and Frankie and Louise? | 你跟弗兰琦还有露易丝之间有发生什么吗 |
[07:29] | Mom… | 妈 |
[07:32] | Did you take a shot at Frankie? | 你朝弗兰琦开枪了吗 |
[07:35] | Please, she was barely in the house when the firearm discharged. | 拜托 枪响的时候她几乎都不在这房子里 |
[07:40] | I could feel the heat of the bullets whizzing by my head! | 我能感觉到子弹从我脑边掠过时的热量 |
[07:43] | – You shot at your best friend? – No! | -你朝你最好的朋友开枪了吗 -没有 |
[07:47] | I shot at an extremely life-like piñata. | 我射的是一个非常逼真的假人 |
[07:50] | Oh, it looked just like me. She knew what she was doing. | 长得跟我一模一样 她很清楚自己在干什么 |
[07:54] | She is a dangerous, menacing lunatic. | 她是一个危险恐怖的疯子 |
[07:58] | Has she called? | 她打电话来了吗 |
[07:59] | I’m not calling her. I need another drink. | 我不会给她打电话的 我要再喝一杯 |
[08:01] | Or… | 或者… |
[08:03] | What? | 什么 |
[08:04] | We could smoke all of Frankie’s pot. | 我们可以抽掉弗兰琦的所有大麻 |
[08:06] | I promised her | 我跟她保证过 |
[08:07] | if I ever smoked the pot I would do it with her. | 如果我要抽大麻的话 就跟她一起抽 |
[08:10] | Or… it’s a double “Fuck you.” | 或者…这相当于连环搞她 |
[08:14] | I don’t care for that language… | 我不喜欢你说这种脏话 |
[08:17] | but fuck her! | 但搞死她吧 |
[08:18] | You know what might help you right now? | 你知道现在什么会让你好受一些吗 |
[08:21] | A nice, long cuddle– | 一个美好漫长的拥抱 |
[08:23] | Oh, I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会开口呢 |
[08:26] | With Jacob! You know, your boyfriend at his home. | 和雅各布 你男朋友 在他自己家 |
[08:30] | He’s a little upset with me. | 他有点生我的气 |
[08:33] | Mom, I think what you and Brianna | 妈 我觉得你和布丽安娜 |
[08:35] | tried to do for Grace was nice. | 试图为格蕾丝做的那事很贴心 |
[08:37] | Oh, thank you, son-friend. | 谢谢 我的儿子朋友 |
[08:40] | I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:42] | Maybe you guys could go think thoughts someplace together! | 也许你们可以考虑一起去找个地方待着 |
[08:44] | Like a Denny’s. | 比如丹尼快餐店 |
[08:45] | Bud, she’s really shaken up. | 巴德 她刚受到了惊吓 |
[08:48] | Normally, I’m not wild about | 通常我是不太喜欢 |
[08:50] | being talked about in the third person… | 被人用第三人称称呼的 |
[08:53] | but “She” is really shaken up. | 但是”她”真的受到了惊吓 |
[08:57] | Would a little music therapy be good right about now? | 现在来点音乐治疗应该不错吧 |
[09:00] | You mean a jam sesh? | 你是说即兴演奏吗 |
[09:02] | No, no, no, let’s not turn this into one of Coyote’s sad | 不不不 别搞成卡奥迪的悲催 |
[09:04] | open mic nights. | 卡拉OK之夜了 |
[09:06] | They’re not sad. | 不悲催啊 |
[09:07] | Uh, you have to pay to perform. | 你得花钱去表演 |
[09:10] | Do you still know “Sister Golden Hair”? | 你还会弹《金发俏妞》吗 |
[09:13] | Just the intro. | 只知道序曲 |
[09:15] | That’s cool, just play a bunch of that. | 太好了 弹一下吧 |
[09:17] | No! | 不要 |
[09:19] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:20] | I’ve got an idea. What if I get you a hotel room? | 我有个主意 我去酒店给你开个房怎么样 |
[09:23] | A nice comfortable bed, free cable? | 一张温馨舒适的床 免费有线电视 |
[09:26] | Room service? | 客房服务 |
[09:28] | You and the, uh, “Band” could trash it. | 你和”乐队”可以在那里尽情狂欢 |
[09:34] | Put the word “Vegan” before “Room service” | 客房服务前加上”纯素食主义” |
[09:37] | And you’ve got yourself a deal. | 我们就成交 |
[09:40] | Oh, wait, there’s Rizzoli– | 等等 瑞佐利出场了 |
[09:42] | – He lied to me! – All About Eve– | -他骗了我 -都是为了伊芙 |
[09:44] | – And it’s out of here! -The Padres. | -出界了 -圣迭戈教士队 |
[09:47] | Think you could pick a channel and stick with it? | 你能选个频道然后别再换了吗 |
[09:54] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[09:56] | You abused your power as the remote holder and now I’m taking it. | 你滥用掌控遥控器的权力 现在我要夺权了 |
[10:00] | Hey, I’m watching that. | 嘿 我看着呢 |
[10:03] | Yes, well, I’m sorry to pull you away | 好吧 很抱歉我打断了你 |
[10:05] | from your new favorite Korean soap opera with no subtitles, | 看你最爱的没字幕的韩国肥皂剧 |
[10:09] | but we need to talk. | 但是我们得谈一谈了 |
[10:10] | I can figure out what they’re saying from context. | 我可以从场景里判断出他们在说什么 |
[10:13] | It’s the hallmark of good storytelling. | 这是一个好故事的标志 |
[10:15] | Like, for example, you see that fellow on the phone? | 比如你看到那个正在玩手机的家伙了吗 |
[10:18] | He has a secret pet chicken named Doug, | 他有一只秘密宠物鸡名叫道格 |
[10:20] | but animals are not allowed in his building | 但是他住的那栋楼不允许养动物 |
[10:22] | so he’s deeply ashamed. | 所以他很惭愧 |
[10:24] | Is it possible you’re projecting | 有没有可能你把自己的感受 |
[10:26] | onto this nice Korean gentleman and Doug? | 投射到这位韩国人和道格身上了 |
[10:29] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[10:31] | Right. So the fugue state you’ve been in | 好吧 所以你现在这种神游状态 |
[10:33] | has nothing to do with your mother? | 跟你母亲没有一点关系吗 |
[10:36] | That’s right. I told her the truth. | 没错 我把实话告诉她了 |
[10:38] | She reacted horribly like I knew she would and that’s that. | 她的反应跟我想象的一样糟糕 就是这样 |
[10:42] | She’s your mother, for God’s sake. | 她是你母亲 老天呐 |
[10:43] | How could you not be affected by her? | 你怎么可能不受她影响呢 |
[10:45] | Listen, Sol, I know you’re trying to help, | 听我说 索尔 我知道你想安慰我 |
[10:47] | but really, I don’t want to think about her anymore, okay? | 但是真的 我再也不想去想她了 明白吗 |
[10:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | If that’s what you want. | 既然你希望如此 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry. You’ve been very patient with me | 抱歉 你对我很耐心 |
[11:02] | and I shouldn’t take it all out on you. | 我不应该把气撒在你身上 |
[11:04] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我反正就是个受气包啊 |
[11:10] | How about we make a romantic evening of it? | 今晚 我们浪漫一下怎么样 |
[11:15] | – You’d be up for that? – And why wouldn’t I be? | -你有兴趣吗 -为什么没有 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. I guess you haven’t | 不知道 我觉得你最近 |
[11:19] | seemed terribly interested in romance lately. | 似乎都对浪漫没什么兴趣 |
[11:22] | Actually, not since we moved in. | 其实从我们搬进新家就这样了 |
[11:24] | Really? No. Didn’t we– | 真的吗 不是吧 我们不是… |
[11:28] | The night Peter was here? | 皮特来的那天晚上 |
[11:29] | Nope. | 不浪漫 |
[11:32] | The night I brought home lobster tails? | 我带龙虾尾回家的那天晚上 |
[11:35] | That was in the old house. | 那是在老房子里 |
[11:38] | Really? Oh my. | 真的吗 天呐 |
[11:40] | They were good tails. | 那天的龙虾尾很不错啊 |
[11:42] | You drank the melted butter. | 你喝了融化的黄油 |
[11:45] | You saw that? | 你看到了吗 |
[11:45] | – I see everything. – All right. | -我全都看到了 -好吧 |
[11:47] | We’re gonna fix this right now. | 我们现在就来解决这个问题 |
[11:49] | You and I are going to make a delicious dinner, | 我们一起来做一顿美味的晚餐 |
[11:51] | then afterwards, we’re gonna light some candles | 然后我们点一些蜡烛 |
[11:53] | and then pop a nice, chilled bottle of champagne. | 开一瓶冰镇过的上等香槟 |
[11:58] | You mean the gateway drug to romance? | 你是指通向浪漫王国的诱导性毒品吗 |
[12:01] | You’ve caught my drift. | 你懂我 |
[12:03] | You all right with missing your program? | 错过你的节目没关系吗 |
[12:06] | I’ve seen this one before. It does not end well for the chicken. | 这集我以前看过了 鸡的下场不太好 |
[12:10] | Come, my love. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | – That’s it. – Go, Mom! | -就是这样 -加油 老妈 |
[12:26] | It’s still not working. | 还是没效果 |
[12:28] | No, I told you the pot doesn’t work on me. | 不 我跟你们说过了 大麻对我不起作用 |
[12:33] | My mouth is dry. | 我的嘴巴好干 |
[12:36] | Marijuana’s finally met its match: | 大麻终于遇到对手了 |
[12:39] | Grace Hanson. | 格蕾丝·汉森 |
[12:40] | There’s not enough weed in this world to relax that woman. | 这世上的大麻根本不够用来让这女人放松 |
[12:47] | – So? – So what? | -所以呢 -所以什么 |
[12:49] | – Are you gonna see him again? – See who? | -你会再见他吗 -见谁 |
[12:51] | The guy with the penis abs. | 那个鸡巴上有肌肉的家伙啊 |
[12:53] | Jesus, Mallory. | 老天啊 玛洛丽 |
[12:55] | What are you not telling me? Was he bad at sex? | 你到底对我隐瞒了什么 他床上功夫不行吗 |
[12:58] | No. He was very professional. | 不 他非常专业 |
[13:01] | Then what’s the problem? | 那到底是什么问题啊 |
[13:02] | He was… A professional. | 他是…专业的 |
[13:05] | Like a lawyer? | 律师吗 |
[13:06] | Well, yeah, sort of like a lawyer. | 好吧 有点像个律师 |
[13:08] | He charged me $300 for the hour. | 他一小时收了我300美元 |
[13:10] | I’m too stoned to play this game. What are you saying? | 我现在抽嗨了没办法猜来猜去的 你什么意思 |
[13:13] | He was a working man. | 他是个”干”事业的男人 |
[13:16] | A man of the night. | 夜的男人 |
[13:18] | Has a heart of gold. | 心如赤金的拜金男 |
[13:21] | Jesus, Mallory, he’s a hooker. | 天呐 玛洛丽 他是个鸭啊 |
[13:24] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | Do you really want Mom to find out that I’m a Jean? | 你真想让老妈发现我是个”嫖姐”吗 |
[13:28] | What’s a Jean? | 嫖姐是什么鬼 |
[13:29] | It’s a female John. Can you keep up? | 就是女嫖客啊 你能跟上节奏吗 |
[13:33] | Do you know what I just realized? | 你们知道我发现了什么吗 |
[13:35] | The kitchen is still clean. | 厨房依然是干净的 |
[13:38] | It’s been clean all day. | 一整天都是干净的 |
[13:40] | The same amount of time Frankie’s been gone. | 跟弗兰琦消失的时间一样 |
[13:45] | Man, I could get used to this. | 天啊 我可能会习惯这样的 |
[13:47] | You say that now. | 你现在是这么说 |
[13:48] | You’d miss her. | 你会想她的 |
[13:50] | You’d miss… | 你会想念… |
[13:53] | her. | 她 |
[13:54] | Hair in my brush? Paint in my shower? | 我刷子里有她的头发 在我的浴室里画画 |
[13:58] | Her in my shower? | 她竟然用我的浴室 |
[14:00] | Shower in my kitchen? | 在我的厨房里洗澡 |
[14:02] | Do you know what I would pay | 你们知道我愿意花多少钱 |
[14:03] | for some peace and quiet around here? | 买这种安宁时光吗 |
[14:05] | Three hundred dollars? | 300美元吗 |
[14:07] | Or, you could pay nothing because you’d hate living alone. | 你也可以一分钱不花 因为你不喜欢独居 |
[14:12] | And you’d have no one to boss around or shoot at. | 这样没人可让你支使或者让你开枪 |
[14:16] | I wouldn’t hate living alone. I’ve done it already. | 我才不讨厌独居呢 我就这么干过啊 |
[14:18] | – When? – With your father. | -什么时候 -和你们父亲在一起的时候 |
[14:24] | There’s nothing like being with somebody | 和某人在一起但却仍然觉得像是孤单一人 |
[14:26] | and still feeling alone. | 那种感觉最难受了 |
[14:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:33] | Everything and nothing, you know? | 一切都不好但又没什么不好 |
[14:35] | Just… everything and nothing. | 就是…什么都不好 又没什么不好 |
[14:42] | No, no, no to that. | 不不不 不能这样 |
[14:44] | No to loneliness. | 拒绝孤单 |
[14:46] | I have a husband and a billion kids! | 我有一个丈夫 还有一堆孩子 |
[14:49] | And you’re not lonely! | 你不孤单啊 |
[14:50] | I bet you never feel alone when you’re with Frankie. | 我猜你跟弗兰琦在一起的时候从不感觉孤单吧 |
[14:54] | No. | 没有 |
[14:55] | Then what are you doing? You have a Frankie. | 那你在干什么 你有弗兰琦啊 |
[14:57] | I wish I had a Frankie. | 我真希望我有个弗兰琦 |
[15:00] | I am… | 我是… |
[15:03] | I mean, I thought I was your Frankie. | 我还以为我是你的弗兰琦 |
[15:06] | You are. You are. | 你是 你就是 |
[15:12] | See, Mom? Don’t you want this with Frankie? | 瞧吧 妈 你不希望跟弗兰琦也能这样吗 |
[15:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | I have it with you. | 我跟你们就是这样啊 |
[15:18] | We’re having it right now. | 我们现在就在享受这种状态啊 |
[15:21] | Maybe the three of us can finally be close | 也许我们娘三个终于可以亲近了 |
[15:24] | like I’ve heard families can get. | 就像我听说的好的家庭那样 |
[15:27] | You know, we can hang out more, just like tonight. | 我们可以更经常在一起 就像今晚这样 |
[15:30] | And we can smoke the pot and have the talks. | 我们可以抽大麻 谈心 |
[15:33] | Maybe we could start a book club. | 或许还可以搞个读书俱乐部 |
[15:38] | Get your fucking mother over here. | 快把你该死的老妈弄回来 |
[15:47] | Mom. | 妈 |
[15:51] | Want to go for a ride in the trunk? | 想坐车去兜兜风吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah! No! Wait, where are we going? | 好呀 不 等等 我们要去哪里 |
[15:57] | To the beach house. | 去海边别墅 |
[15:58] | Oh, hell-to-the-nah. | 绝对不要 |
[16:03] | Fuck! That’s Allison. It’s been an hour already? | 操 是艾莉森 已经一小时了吗 |
[16:06] | It’s been 87 minutes. For some reason, I know that. | 87分钟了 不知道为什么 我就是知道 |
[16:13] | – This is being fixed, I promise. – Let’s just call it a night. | -我正在搞定 我保证 -今晚到此为止吧 |
[16:15] | There’s a lot going on here. | 现在你家很多事啊 |
[16:17] | She’s talking about our tasty riffs. | 她在说我们的即兴重复段 |
[16:20] | – Okay, everybody, let’s go. – I’m not going to the beach. | -好了 两位 我们走吧 -我不去海边 |
[16:24] | – Then you’re going to the vegan hotel. – All right. | -那你就去严格素食酒店吧 -好吧 |
[16:26] | But first we have to go to CVS for a toothbrush, | 但首先我们得去CVS买牙刷 |
[16:29] | and then to Target for a new pair of pajamas… | 然后去塔吉特超市买件新睡衣 |
[16:31] | – Mom, no– -…and then back to CVS | -妈 不 -…然后再回CVS |
[16:33] | because I always forget something. | 因为我总是遗漏一些东西 |
[16:34] | Good, and you know I need some ChapStick. | 对 你知道我需要一只润唇膏 |
[16:36] | Oh, I actually have some ChapStick. | 其实我有润唇膏 |
[16:38] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[16:41] | Let me be direct. | 我直接说吧 |
[16:43] | Mom, we’re gonna go back to the beach house, | 妈 我们要回海边别墅 |
[16:45] | you’re gonna grab your things, | 你取上你的东西 |
[16:46] | and both of you are gonna go to the vegan hotel, | 然后你俩都去纯素食酒店 |
[16:48] | where I’m sure there will be cruelty-free ChapStick. | 我相信那里肯定有无动物实验的润唇膏 |
[17:07] | Hello, my love. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[17:14] | You notice anything different about me? | 你注意到我有什么不一样吗 |
[17:18] | Other than the way you’re flirting with that doorway? | 除了你调戏那扇门的样子吗 |
[17:23] | I’m wearing silk, Sol. | 我穿着丝绸睡衣呢 索尔 |
[17:25] | Not cotton, not flannel, but silk. | 不是棉的 不是法兰绒 是丝绸的 |
[17:29] | Nature’s sexiest fabric. | 大自然最性感的面料 |
[17:32] | It clings in all the right places. | 该服帖的地方都服服帖帖的 |
[17:35] | Actually, it clings in all places. | 其实 是所有的地方都很服帖 |
[17:47] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[17:49] | The pajamas are nice, too. | 睡衣很不错 |
[18:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:07] | – What is it? – Ah, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[18:10] | I have some heartburn. | 我有点心口灼烧 |
[18:13] | I’ll make some tea. Excuse me. | 我去泡点茶 等我一下 |
[18:30] | Isn’t this fun? | 是不是很有意思 |
[18:31] | Yeah. We can do you next. | 是啊 下一个就弄你的头发吧 |
[18:33] | No, we’re doing Brianna next. | 不 我们可以弄布丽安娜的 |
[18:35] | No, I think Brianna’s gonna pass on… | 不 我觉得布丽安娜还是免了吧 |
[18:37] | She calls it “Jamaica hair.” | 她说这是牙买加发型 |
[18:39] | It’s Jamaica hair. | 就是牙买加发型 |
[18:42] | Ooh, but, look, here’s someone who might like it. | 瞧啊 来了个可能会喜欢这发型的人呢 |
[18:44] | We just came to get my mom’s weed. | 我们是来拿我妈妈的大麻的 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | I think we found it. | 我觉得我们找到了 |
[18:51] | I smoked on it, too. | 我也抽了 |
[18:53] | You said you’d never smoke without me. | 你说过你不会趁我不在一个人抽的 |
[18:57] | But then you also said you didn’t have a gun either, so… | 不过你还说过你没有枪 所以… |
[19:01] | Braid train! Frankie, climb aboard! | 排队扎鞭子咯 弗兰琦 快来啊 |
[19:04] | An emphatic “No, thank you” | 大写的”不用 谢谢” |
[19:06] | followed by “You really should look in a mirror.” | 然后是”你真的该照照镜子了” |
[19:11] | – No. – Remember what I did to those lifeguards | -不行 -还记得我是怎么对那些试图阻止我 |
[19:14] | who tried to block me from double-tubing down that lazy river? | 在那条水流很慢的河冲浪的救生员的吗 |
[19:17] | – Yes. – This has to stop. | -记得 -快别这样了 |
[19:20] | And you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[19:22] | Because the two of you love each other. | 因为你们彼此相爱 |
[19:25] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. I said it. Love. | 没错 我说出来了 爱 |
[19:27] | L-O-V-E. L-U-V if you’re feeling sassy. | LOVE 如果觉得太露骨的话 LUV也行 |
[19:30] | I’m not feeling sassy. | 我不觉得很露骨 |
[19:31] | Oh, you’re never feeling sassy. | 你从不会感觉露骨 |
[19:34] | Well, you wouldn’t know what sassy looks like on me. | 你不会知道我露骨是什么样子的 |
[19:36] | Oh, why don’t you eat a bowl of wangs! | 你干嘛不吃碗鸡巴去 |
[19:39] | Bud, we should go. | 巴德 我们走吧 |
[19:40] | “Bowl of wangs” is how it started with those lifeguards. | 救生员事件就是从”一碗鸡巴”开始的 |
[19:43] | This is ridiculous. You two are best friends! | 太荒唐了 你们是最好的朋友啊 |
[19:45] | And everyone who knows you can see that, | 任何认识你们的人都能看出这点 |
[19:47] | even if we don’t understand how. | 尽管我们不明白这是怎么回事 |
[19:50] | Yeah, Mom, come on. | 是啊 妈 拜托 |
[19:51] | You were just saying how much Frankie means to you. | 你刚还在说弗兰琦对你有多重要呢 |
[19:53] | She said she never– Ow. She said she nev– Ow! | 她说她不会 她说她不… |
[19:56] | She said she never felt alone when she was with you. Mom. | 她说她跟你在一起时从不感觉孤单 妈 |
[19:59] | That’s a really nice thing for Grace to say, | 格蕾丝能说出这样的话真的很贴心了 |
[20:00] | and she wouldn’t have pulled so hard on Mallory’s hair | 而且不是这样 她就不会那么用力地 |
[20:02] | if it wasn’t true. | 拽玛洛丽的头发 |
[20:04] | Now, I know you’re upset about the gun | 我知道你因为枪的事情很生气 |
[20:06] | and no one here is trying to minimize that. | 没人想要无视这件事 |
[20:11] | May I ask what is so funny? | 我能问问是什么这么好笑吗 |
[20:13] | You look just like your dummy right now? | 你现在看着就跟你那个假人一个样 |
[20:16] | What? Is there a hole in my face? | 怎么 我脸上也有个弹孔吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, yes! And it’s going, “Wah wah wah…” | 是啊 而且在”哇哇哇”乱叫 |
[20:21] | Oh, God. The pot’s kicking in. | 天呐 大麻开始起作用了 |
[20:23] | No, no, no, it doesn’t affect me. | 不不不 那对我没作用 |
[20:25] | Yeah, it does, Mom. It does. | 有的 妈 有作用 |
[20:28] | Let’s go for a walk. Yeah. | 我们一起去走走吧 好吧 |
[20:30] | You gotta stop doing that, Mom. | 你不能再这样了 妈 |
[20:33] | Oh, this is madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[20:34] | Mom. Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[20:37] | She’s high. She’s not making fun of you, okay? | 她抽嗨了 她不是在取笑你 好吗 |
[20:40] | People say crazy things when they’re high. | 人们一抽嗨就会说胡话 |
[20:42] | I say some of my most profound shit when I’m high! | 我抽嗨的时候说出来的都是最深刻的话 |
[20:45] | Well, that’s– | 那是… |
[20:47] | It’s Allison. | 是艾莉森 |
[20:50] | Hey, baby, can you hang on one sec? | 宝贝 你能等我一小会儿吗 |
[20:52] | Hey, Bud, I have my therapist, Dr. Huang, on the line. | 巴德 我的心理治疗师黄医生也在通话呢 |
[20:55] | Dr. Huang, are you there? | 黄医生 你在吗 |
[20:58] | He’s there, he just always hits the mute button with his face. | 他在线 他只是脸太大 总是碰到静音键 |
[21:01] | And why is Dr. Huang on the line? | 黄医生为什么也在通话中 |
[21:03] | Sorry about that. I’m here. | 很抱歉 我在听 |
[21:04] | Dr. Huang wants to talk to you about some of your family issues. | 黄医生想跟你聊聊你的一些家庭问题 |
[21:08] | He thinks that your enmeshment with them | 他认为你现在深陷其中 |
[21:09] | is what’s holding us back. | 正是阻碍我们发展的原因 |
[21:11] | I obviously withhold a formal diagnosis | 当然 在我们有机会长谈之前 |
[21:13] | until we have a chance to talk at length. | 我不会下正式诊断的 |
[21:15] | No. Allison, I will be home in 20 minutes, | 不 艾莉森 我20分钟后就到家 |
[21:18] | 27 minutes if there is traffic. | 如果堵车 就要27分钟 |
[21:20] | Dr. Huang, it is lovely to meet you. I have to hang up now. | 黄医生 很高兴认识你 但我得挂电话了 |
[21:24] | But– No, Bud. Just wait. Come on– | 但是 不 巴德 等等 拜托 |
[21:27] | Coyote, you got this? | 卡奥迪 你能搞定吗 |
[21:28] | Hard no. | 绝对不行 |
[21:29] | – Mom, Coyote’s got this. – No, Bud, I do not got this. | -妈 卡奥迪会搞定的 -不 巴德 我搞不定 |
[21:32] | You need to try, which is what you should | 你得努力试试 妈之前给你打电话的时候 |
[21:34] | have done in the first place when Mom called you. | 你就应该这么做了 |
[21:35] | I did try! | 我努力过了 |
[21:36] | No, you didn’t, you just brought her back to my place | 不 你没有 你直接就把她带去我家 |
[21:38] | and made me deal with it. | 让我来处理 |
[21:40] | Because I don’t have a place. | 因为我没有住处啊 |
[21:42] | I know! And don’t you think it’s about time to change that? | 我知道 你不觉得现在应该改变这一点了吗 |
[21:47] | I’m trying to change that. | 我正在努力改变 |
[21:48] | I’ve been saving up. | 我一直在存钱 |
[21:49] | And blowing all of your savings | 然后把你的所有存款 |
[21:50] | on things like new guitars for your open mic nights! | 都拿去买什么卡拉OK之夜的新吉他了 |
[21:53] | Because the only thing more pathetic than that | 因为唯一一件比这更可悲的事情就是 |
[21:55] | is sleeping on your brother’s couch for 18 months! | 在你兄弟的沙发上睡了18个月 |
[21:57] | Boys, please! | 儿子们 拜托 |
[21:59] | If you wanted me gone, you could have said so at any time. | 如果你想让我走 你随时可以说啊 |
[22:03] | But it’s only an issue now because you’re finally getting laid. | 但是现在成问题了只是因为你终于有性生活了 |
[22:07] | Congratulations on finding someone more neurotic than you! | 祝贺你终于找到一个比你更神经质的人 |
[22:10] | – Fuck you. – Fuck you. | -操你丫的 -操你丫的 |
[22:15] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:17] | Stop it! Are you happy now? | 得了吧 你现在满意了吗 |
[22:20] | No, I’m not happy now. | 不 我现在不满意 |
[22:21] | Mom, you need to fix this thing with Grace | 妈 你得跟格蕾丝和好如初 |
[22:23] | or I’m gonna throw myself into the river. | 不然我就跳进河里 |
[22:25] | – The ocean’s closer. – Mom, I am serious. | -大海更近一点 -妈 我是认真的 |
[22:28] | I am, too. I’ve tried with her. | 我也是 我努力跟她好好相处了 |
[22:31] | Well, try harder. Or sell this place and move on. | 那再努力一些 或者把这房子卖了 然后翻篇吧 |
[22:35] | I’m not selling anything. | 我什么也不卖 |
[22:36] | And for the record, I don’t need to be the one to try harder. | 顺便澄清一点 要更努力的不是我 |
[22:40] | In 40 years, your father and I never had a fight like this. | 40年来 你父亲和我从来没有这样大吵过 |
[22:44] | You want to know why? Because he would cave in to your tantrums. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你发脾气他就屈服了 |
[22:47] | Tantrums? | 发脾气 |
[22:48] | One more word | 你再多说一个字 |
[22:49] | and I’m not gonna let you take me to my vegan hotel. | 我就不让你送我去纯素食酒店了 |
[22:53] | Good! I have things to do. | 很好 我正好有事要忙 |
[23:04] | What’s she staring at? | 她在看什么 |
[23:07] | Everything. | 一切 |
[23:11] | Has anything she’s said in the last ten minutes made sense? | 她这十分钟说的话有一句不是胡言乱语的吗 |
[23:15] | She called me Shelley. | 她还叫我雪莉 |
[23:16] | You look like a Shelley. | 你长得确实像个叫雪莉的 |
[23:21] | – I mean… – Really? | -我是说 -真的吗 |
[23:22] | You don’t not. | 不是不像啊 |
[23:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:31] | Frankie, come on. | 弗兰琦 拜托 |
[23:32] | No. I’m going to my hotel, where I’m welcome. | 不 我要去酒店了 那里很欢迎我 |
[23:34] | Where there’s a deeply unsatisfying shower | 那里有一个非常难用的淋浴头 |
[23:37] | and the trash compactor is a goat. | 而且垃圾压缩器是一头山羊 |
[23:39] | No, no, no. Frankie. | 不不 不行 弗兰琦 |
[23:41] | – What would it take to get you to stay? – Nothing. | -要怎么才能让你留下来 -没门 |
[23:44] | I’m not interested in living under the same roof | 我不想跟一个背着我 |
[23:46] | with someone who does shitty, sneaky things behind my back. | 干卑鄙龌龊的勾当的人住在同一屋檐下 |
[23:50] | I’ve already lived that nightmare. | 我已经经历过一次这样的噩梦了 |
[23:52] | I’m not doing that anymore. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[23:55] | Then go home. | 那就回家吧 |
[23:56] | I am home, sea witch. | 我就是在家里 海女巫 |
[24:03] | She locked us out. | 她把我们锁在外面了 |
[24:07] | – Did you lock us out? -Yeah, I did. | -你把我们锁在外面了吗 -没错 |
[24:10] | Because you already locked me out– | 因为你已经把我锁在外面了 |
[24:12] | Please, don’t say it. | 拜托 别这么说 |
[24:14] | Metaphorically. | 那是个比喻 |
[24:15] | You make all the decisions for the business, | 我们的生意全都由你做主 |
[24:18] | you decide what’s best for me, and you don’t include me. | 你决定什么是对我最好的 但从没把我考虑进去 |
[24:22] | That’s how you locked me out. | 你就是这样把我锁在外面的 |
[24:24] | Metaphorically. | 比喻的说法 |
[24:25] | You decided to have a gun without even telling me. | 你决定藏把枪 却不告诉我 |
[24:30] | How could I tell you? | 我要怎么告诉你 |
[24:33] | You pretend to be so open-minded, | 你假装很开明 |
[24:35] | but how often do you actually listen | 但是在你堵上耳朵或者放声歌唱前 |
[24:37] | before you plug up your ears or burst into song? | 你有几次是认真听了 |
[24:42] | Listen to what? | 听什么 |
[24:44] | To why I even have a gun to begin with. | 听我解释我为什么有一把枪 |
[24:46] | Well, I assume to blow holes in people. | 我猜是为了把人打穿吧 |
[24:50] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[24:52] | Okay, why do you have a gun? | 好吧 你为什么有把枪 |
[24:54] | No, never mind. | 算了 不必说了 |
[24:56] | No! No backsies. | 不 不准反悔 |
[25:00] | Damn you, Grace! | 该死的 格蕾丝 |
[25:02] | You’ve appealed to my emotionally curious nature. | 你勾起了我的情感好奇心 |
[25:10] | I’m opening the door just a crack. | 我开个缝 |
[25:20] | So, Robert gave you the gun? | 是罗伯特给你这把枪的吗 |
[25:25] | When the kids went away to college. | 孩子们去上大学的时候 |
[25:28] | And, of course, he was never home. | 当然了 他从不着家 |
[25:30] | And even when he was, he was being gay with Sol, | 即便他在家 也是跟索尔在搞基 |
[25:33] | not straight with me. | 而不是像直男那样关爱我 |
[25:36] | Nice. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | Anyway, I was in that house, | 总之 我住在那所房子里 |
[25:38] | that big, horrible house all by myself and I was scared. | 独自住在那栋恐怖的大房子里 我很害怕 |
[25:43] | And Robert’s solution was to give me a gun. | 罗伯特的解决方式是给我一把枪 |
[25:47] | I guess because… he couldn’t give me anything else. | 我想是因为他给不了我别的吧 |
[25:52] | But that was all I had all those years to make me feel safe. | 但那是这些年来唯一让我有安全感的东西了 |
[25:58] | But you don’t live in that big, horrible house anymore. | 但是你再也不住在那栋又大又恐怖的房子里了 |
[26:03] | You live with me. | 你跟我住在一起 |
[26:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:08] | I know. In a way nicer house. | 我知道 住在一个更温馨的房子里 |
[26:13] | With a way nicer person. | 和一个更好的人在一起 |
[26:16] | Who usually likes to be with me all the time. | 并且你一般都喜欢时刻跟我待在一起 |
[26:22] | Sometimes too much. | 有时候太喜欢了 |
[26:27] | But I like that. | 但我喜欢那样 |
[26:29] | Sometimes too much. | 有时候太喜欢了 |
[26:33] | So why do you still need the gun? | 那你为什么还需要枪 |
[26:39] | I guess I don’t. | 我想我不需要了 |
[26:43] | Will you get rid of it? | 你能丢掉吗 |
[26:47] | I will. I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[26:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:05] | Did they just lock us out? | 她们是把我们锁在外面了吗 |