时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | So, let me get this straight. | 我把情况理一下 |
[00:49] | You were belly dancing on the beach | 你当时在海滩跳肚皮舞 |
[00:52] | and decided that you needed to cool off by going skinny-dipping, | 突然决定裸泳凉快一下 |
[00:56] | and you forgot where you left your clothes. | 然后就忘记了把衣服放在了哪里 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God, I am having such adéjà vu right now. | 天呐 我真觉得这情况似曾相识 |
[01:02] | Maybe one of those beagles swooped down and took it. | 可能是有小猎犬俯冲下来叼走了 |
[01:06] | You mean a seagull. | 你是想说海鸥吗 |
[01:07] | No, maybe I mean an eagle. | 不 或许我是想说鹰 |
[01:12] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[01:14] | There she be! | 在这里呢 |
[01:16] | Great. Now all we have to do is find your top. | 太好了 现在只需要找到你的上衣了 |
[01:18] | Okay, we’re looking for two gold nipple graduation cap thingies. | 好 我们要找两条金奶头的毕业帽似的东西 |
[01:23] | Tassels? | 流苏吗 |
[01:24] | Grace, you have a word for everything. | 格蕾丝 你怎么什么都能编个词出来 |
[01:27] | There actually are words for everything. | 这些东西本来就有名字 |
[01:30] | You crack me up. | 你太逗了 |
[01:33] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[01:35] | – So funny. – Yeah. | -太逗了 -是啊 |
[01:37] | You’re like a dictionary. | 你就像本字典 |
[01:38] | There’s a beagle! | 有只小猎犬 |
[01:41] | Or is it an eagle? | 还是鹰 |
[01:43] | – No, it’s the other one you said. – Shoo! Shoo! | -不是 是你说的另一个 -走开 |
[01:47] | The Santa Fe light has so much to teach me, Jacob. | 圣菲的光能教我好多东西 雅各布 |
[01:50] | It’s like you think you know what a cactus looks like, | 就好像 你以为自己知道仙人掌什么样 |
[01:53] | but then, the light says, “Look again, lady. You don’t know.” | 但然后光说 “再看看 女士 你不懂” |
[02:00] | Honey, Tai Chi is all about hearing what the Zen masters called | 亲爱的 如禅宗大师所说 太极的要义是聆听 |
[02:05] | “The soundless sound.” | “无声之声” |
[02:07] | Of course! | 当然 |
[02:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:15] | It’s just so big. | 好大啊 |
[02:18] | I’m not sure how I’d walk into my house… | 我都不知道要怎么带进家门 |
[02:20] | Now available in travel size! | 现在还有便携款的 |
[02:23] | Fits discreetly into your purse. | 可以不留痕迹地放在包里 |
[02:25] | Or in the seat-cubby of your walker. | 或是放进你助步器的座位箱里 |
[02:29] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[02:34] | I love your jackalope. It moves me. | 我喜欢你的鹿角兔 让我好受触动 |
[02:37] | I feel the fur. | 这毛皮的触感真棒 |
[02:39] | And thank you for this gorgeous eggplant, Fred. | 谢谢你这个美丽的茄子 弗莱德 |
[02:42] | You’re so welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:44] | That’s your fourth sale today. Santa Fe loves you. | 今天卖出第四件东西了 圣菲喜欢你 |
[02:47] | It really does. | 真是这样 |
[02:55] | Hey, Grandma. | 奶奶 你好啊 |
[02:56] | No, it’s Frankie. | 不 是弗兰琦啦 |
[02:58] | About to be known as Grandma. | 就要当奶奶了 |
[02:59] | Oh, hush, hush, hush, hush. | 别说了 |
[03:01] | You can’t call me that yet. | 你还不能这样叫我呢 |
[03:03] | Two more months, and even then, not Grandma. | 还有两个月 就算到时也不是奶奶 |
[03:06] | I’m trying to decide between Mee-maw, Gabba-Gabba, or Adele. | 我在咪妈 盖妈和阿黛尔之间无法选择 |
[03:10] | Oh, good, I was hoping Santa Fe would make you weirder. | 好啊 我就希望圣菲会让你更怪呢 |
[03:13] | Yeah, but a weekend with you will level me out. | 没错 但跟你度个周末我就会恢复了 |
[03:16] | Oh, God, I’m thrilled that Bud and Allison | 天呐 我真高兴巴德和艾莉森 |
[03:18] | are having this ridiculous whatever-it-is party so I can see you. | 要举办这个荒谬的什么派对 这样我就能见到你了 |
[03:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:22] | But a gender reveal party is not ridiculous, Grace. | 但性别揭晓派对并不荒谬 格蕾丝 |
[03:25] | I mean, obviously, | 显然了 |
[03:26] | we’re also gonna need to have a gender decision party | 我们还得办个性别断定派对 |
[03:29] | when the child is 12. | 等孩子12岁再举办 |
[03:31] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[03:32] | Oh, Frankie, remember you’re gonna be in the guest room. | 弗兰琦 记住 你要睡客房 |
[03:35] | Sheree’s in the studio now. | 雪丽现在睡在你的画室了 |
[03:36] | Why can’t the lodger sleep somewhere else? | 为什么房客不能去别处睡 |
[03:39] | Because the “lodger” is paying us actual rent. | 因为”房客”可是真付了我们租金的 |
[03:42] | Oh, and Frankie, you need to sign her lease. | 对了 弗兰琦 你得在她的租约上签字 |
[03:45] | What time do you land tomorrow? | 你明天什么时候到 |
[03:47] | My plane gets in at 12:20. | 我的飞机12:20落地 |
[03:49] | Oh, well, you’re definitely gonna miss that flight. | 那你肯定要错过那班飞机了 |
[03:53] | And most likely the one after that. | 很可能后面的一趟也赶不上 |
[03:55] | Good chance. | 很可能 |
[03:56] | So I’ll meet you at the airport | 那么我去机场接你 |
[03:58] | three flights after the one you were supposed to come in on. | 按你该到的那班后的第三班的时间去接你 |
[04:01] | I feel so known. | 你好了解我 |
[04:03] | I told you, Sol, | 我说了 索尔 |
[04:04] | you can’t block the entrance to the Build-A-Bear. | 你不能挡住「熊熊之家」的门口 |
[04:06] | Those kids and creepy adults get very angry. | 那些孩子和瘆人的大人会很生气的 |
[04:08] | But we did good this time, Terry. | 但我们这次做得很棒 泰瑞 |
[04:11] | Channel Seven was there. They put us on the midday news. | 7频道也去了 还在正午新闻上播报了我们 |
[04:15] | I’m sure it was a hit with all | 开着电视给宠物看的 |
[04:16] | the pets whose owners left the TV on for them. | 那些家庭肯定非常喜欢那档节目 |
[04:18] | Eyeballs, Robert. It’s all about the eyeballs. | 重要的是吸引眼球 要造势 罗伯特 |
[04:21] | Now Tallwater Commons will be known as the mall | 现在「高水商场」将永远是 |
[04:25] | that kicked out two women for kissing. | 把两个接吻的女人赶出去的平价商场 |
[04:27] | Don’t you guys usually do these protests with a big group? | 你们一般不是一群人去抗议的吗 |
[04:29] | We do. Dedicated resistance fighters all. | 是的 我们是忠诚的反抗战士 |
[04:32] | So how come you two are the only ones who ever get arrested? | 那为什么每次都是你们两个被捕 |
[04:35] | – They’re younger. They can run. – Yeah. | -他们比我们年轻 跑得动 -说得很对 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’m so glad to be home, | 能回家太好了 |
[04:40] | and I can’t believe that | 我真不敢相信 |
[04:42] | I haven’t even talked to my grandbaby in utero yet. | 我还没跟娘胎里的孙儿说过话呢 |
[04:45] | Little help here? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[04:47] | Oh, there’s so much to | 在他/她出生之前 |
[04:48] | teach him/her before he/she even gets born. | 我有好多想教给他/她的 |
[04:52] | Frankie, what the hell do you have in here? | 弗兰琦 你在箱子里都装了什么啊 |
[04:54] | Oh, just some highly-personalized chunky turquoise jewelry | 就是些很私人化的大件绿松石首饰 |
[04:57] | I bought for everyone from the world’s greatest city. | 是我从世界上最美的城市买来送给大家的 |
[05:01] | That must have set you back a pretty pumpkin. | 那你肯定破费了不少吧 |
[05:04] | So? Did you sign up for that dating site I signed you up for? | 怎么样 你去那个我替你注册的相亲网站了吗 |
[05:09] | Yes. And oddly enough, I didn’t find the love of my life | 当然 真奇怪 我没在嬉皮士集结网上 |
[05:12] | on Hippie-Round-Up-dot-com. | 找到我的人生挚爱 |
[05:14] | You’ve got to open up your mind, Grace. | 你得开放心胸 格蕾丝 |
[05:17] | – Old hippies are the best lovers. – Well, Sol’s an old hippie. | -老嬉皮士是最好的情人 -索尔也是老嬉皮士 |
[05:20] | He was always a very giving lover. | 他一直是个很有奉献精神的情人 |
[05:24] | If a bit distracted. | 或许心思有点不在我身上 |
[05:26] | Like the time he called me “Robert.” | 有次他叫我”罗伯特” |
[05:29] | Which, in retrospect, makes a lot of sense. | 现在回想起来 很能理解了 |
[05:33] | – Did Robert ever call you… – No! | -罗伯特叫过你… -没有 |
[05:35] | Did he ever say, “That’s all,” | 他有没有说过 “没事了” |
[05:36] | but what he was really saying was, “That’s Sol”? | 但其实是在说 “是索尔” |
[05:40] | There was no talking. | 我们不说话 |
[05:41] | No, it was all a very silent, separate experience. | 都是些沉默的 分开的经历 |
[05:46] | Everyone was left to their own thoughts. | 大家都各想各的 |
[05:48] | Which is why you need an old hippie. | 所以你需要个老嬉皮士 |
[05:50] | They bring the ruckus every night. | 他们每晚都很能闹 |
[05:52] | Well, my ruckus is just fine, thank you. | 我这样挺好的 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:56] | Are you seeing someone? Are you holding out on me? | 你有约会对象了吗 你瞒着我呢吗 |
[05:59] | No! No! No, no, no, of course not, no. | 没有 当然没有 |
[06:05] | How are you and Jacob doing? | 你和雅各布怎么样了 |
[06:06] | Oh, he’s a dream. | 他真完美 |
[06:08] | He takes me camping in the desert, | 他带我去沙漠里宿营 |
[06:10] | he makes breakfast for me every morning, | 每天早晨给我做早餐 |
[06:12] | he reads to me every night. | 每天晚上给我读书 |
[06:13] | And he didn’t even mind when I adopted a pack of stray dogs. | 甚至不介意我领回家一群流浪狗 |
[06:17] | So it’s working out perfectly. That’s what I figured. | 所以你们两个很合拍 不出我所料 |
[06:21] | I’m happy for you, Frankie. | 我为你高兴 弗兰琦 |
[06:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | Do you know anyone who wants a stray dog? | 你认识谁想要流浪狗的吗 |
[06:26] | Hey, hon, I’m back with the groceries! | 亲 我带杂货回来了 |
[06:28] | – Who’s that? – Sheree. | -那是谁 -雪丽 |
[06:30] | Who’s “Hon”? | “亲”是谁 |
[06:31] | I’m “Hon.” | 我啊 |
[06:33] | What happened to my pet name for you? | 我给你起的昵称呢 |
[06:35] | “Kevin” never really caught on. | “凯文”这名字不可能叫得顺口 |
[06:38] | Oh, there she is! | 她来了 |
[06:40] | Oh, the famous Frankie. I feel like I know you already. | 大名鼎鼎的弗兰琦 我觉得我早就认识你了 |
[06:45] | Can I give you a hug? Or is that weird? We don’t have to hug. | 可以抱抱吗 还是说会奇怪 我们不是非得抱 |
[06:49] | Okay, let’s not. | 那就别抱了 |
[06:50] | Yes, we do. | 不 要抱的 |
[06:52] | It’s a good thing I’m not allergic to rhinestones. | 幸好我不对水钻过敏 |
[06:55] | Oh, that is a good thing. | 那的确是大好事 |
[06:57] | Sheree’s cooking dinner in your honor. | 雪丽要为你下厨呢 |
[06:59] | So it’ll be the three of us for dinner? | 那么我们三个一起吃晚饭吗 |
[07:02] | I’m making my famous chicken pot pie. | 我要做我最拿手的鸡肉派 |
[07:04] | It’s deep-fried so you don’t even taste the vegetables. | 是油炸的 你都尝不出蔬菜味儿了 |
[07:07] | Also, there aren’t vegetables in it. | 而且也根本没蔬菜 |
[07:10] | I can honestly say it’s the most delicious thing I ever tasted. | 真的是我吃过的最美味的东西 |
[07:13] | Well, to be fair, you are new to food. | 不过话说回来 你才开始吃东西 |
[07:16] | That’s great, Sheree, | 太好了 雪丽 |
[07:18] | but unfortunately, I’m a vegan. | 但很不幸 我是素食主义者 |
[07:20] | Grace told me already, | 格蕾丝跟我说了 |
[07:21] | so I’m making a fried potato pot pie for you. | 所以我还会为你做个炸土豆派 |
[07:25] | And if it sounds rich, | 如果听上去很油腻 |
[07:27] | you’re welcome to work it off with us on Dance Night. | 你可以跟我们一起在舞蹈之夜把热量消耗掉 |
[07:30] | Wait. You dance? | 等等 你还跳舞了 |
[07:34] | Like, for joy? | 为了消遣吗 |
[07:35] | I don’t know who Joy is, but can she do this? | 我不知道「肖浅」[乔伊]是谁 但她会这个吗 |
[07:45] | – What the hell is going on here? – Great! | -这是什么情况啊 -很好 |
[07:53] | I think Sharon still thinks I work here. | 雪伦好像还以为我在这里工作 |
[07:54] | She asked me to get toner for the copy machine. | 她叫我给咖啡机换滤纸 |
[07:56] | – Which you did. – Which I did. | -你也照做了 -是啊 |
[07:58] | But I drew the line at changing out the water cooler. | 但我没给饮水机换水 |
[08:01] | No, you didn’t. | 骗人 |
[08:01] | No, I didn’t. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | How’d your interview go with Lauren? | 跟劳伦的面试如何 |
[08:06] | It was really good. | 很好 |
[08:07] | Do you know she and her husband… | 你知道她和她丈夫 |
[08:08] | Are both named Lauren? Yeah. | 都叫劳伦吗 知道 |
[08:10] | – Lauren and Loren. It’s perverse. – It’s cute. | -劳伦和劳伦 好恶心 -好可爱 |
[08:12] | It’s not cute. You’re right. | 才不可爱 你说得对 |
[08:13] | If you don’t want me taking a job with a competitor… | 如果你不希望我去对手那里工作 |
[08:15] | She’s not my competitor, she’s my nemesis. | 她才不是我的对手 是我的死敌 |
[08:18] | She said very nice things about you. | 她对你的评价很高 |
[08:19] | She said you were smart and funny. | 她说你聪明 幽默 |
[08:22] | Barry, Barry, Barry… that is her game. | 巴里 那是她的招数 |
[08:25] | She plays all cute and cuddly until she rips your face off. | 她一副可爱可亲的样子 然后突然撕破你的脸 |
[08:29] | Did she tell you about the first time we met? | 她有讲我们第一次见面的故事吗 |
[08:31] | I was wearing a yellow skirt, | 我穿了件黄色裙子 |
[08:32] | and then the next time I saw her, she was wearing a yellow skirt. | 第二天早上 她就穿了条黄裙子 |
[08:38] | We talked mainly about tax law. | 我们主要谈的都是税务法 |
[08:40] | – She’s a bitch, Barry. – Okay, she’s a bitch. | -她是个贱人 巴里 -好吧 她是贱人 |
[08:43] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[08:48] | Big old bitch! | 老贱货 |
[08:51] | If you need to pee, you need to pee. Just go. | 如果你想尿尿 就去尿好了 |
[08:55] | I am not going in that thing, Sol. | 我才不要用那玩意 索尔 |
[08:57] | Nobody cares if you pee. Right, guys? | 没人在意你是不是去尿尿 是吧 各位 |
[08:59] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:01] | – See? – Those two idiots. | -瞧吧 -两个白痴 |
[09:04] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[09:06] | We’re always out of here in a couple hours. I’ll just hold it. | 我们每次都几小时就能出去 我憋着好了 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to say anything, | 我不想说什么 |
[09:10] | but I told you to go before the protest. | 但抗议前我就叫你去上了 |
[09:12] | I did! | 我去了 |
[09:14] | And if you hadn’t insisted I stay hydrated | 要不是你非要我保持补水 |
[09:16] | and bought me that Jamba Juice, I’d be fine. | 还给我买果汁 我就不会有问题了 |
[09:23] | Uh, Terry? | 泰瑞 |
[09:26] | I can’t let Robert use the employee john again. | 我们不能再让罗伯特用员工厕所了 |
[09:28] | I got in trouble last time. | 我上次就惹了麻烦 |
[09:30] | No worries. But do you know when we’re getting released? | 没事 但你知道我们什么时候能获释吗 |
[09:33] | I need an ETA so he doesn’t get a UTI. | 我需要个时间 他才不会尿路感染 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry, Sol. Nobody gets processed over the weekend, | 抱歉 索尔 周末不办公 |
[09:39] | so you’re in for the night this time, pal. | 你们这次得留下过夜了 |
[09:49] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[09:51] | If you’re gonna say “cheddar biscuits,” | 如果你说”切达饼干” |
[09:53] | I’m gonna love you forever. | 我就永远爱你 |
[09:54] | You’re gonna love me forever. | 你会永远爱我了 |
[10:00] | Did I just see you and Sheree do a Top Gun high-five? | 你刚和雪丽做了个《壮志凌云》里的击掌吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:06] | I’ve been trying to get you to do a Top Gun high-five for years. | 我这些年一直想让你跟我做《壮志凌云》击掌 |
[10:10] | With her, it’s natural. You want it too much. | 跟她做挺自然的 你太心切了 |
[10:14] | When did you two get so close? | 你们什么时候变得这么亲的 |
[10:16] | She’s been doing my nails for 20 years. | 她给我修了20年的指甲 |
[10:19] | We enjoy each other. | 我们喜欢彼此 |
[10:21] | She had no place to go when her husband died. | 她丈夫死后就无家可归了 |
[10:22] | She has no children, no family. So, she needed a friend. | 又没有孩子和亲人 所以需要个朋友 |
[10:26] | I didn’t realize she had no family. | 我不知道她没有家人 |
[10:30] | Sheree, I’m so sorry about your husband. | 雪丽 你丈夫的事我很遗憾 |
[10:34] | That’s really sweet of you. | 你太贴心了 |
[10:36] | It was a pretty tough go there, but Grace was a godsend. | 虽然很艰难 但格蕾丝真是及时雨 |
[10:40] | Oh, no, you’re the godsend. | 不 你才是及时雨 |
[10:43] | You’re good company, you cook, you clean, | 你是个好伴儿 会做饭 又爱打扫 |
[10:46] | you clean while you cook. | 你一边做饭一边打扫 |
[10:47] | I can get touch-ups anytime I want. | 我随时可以美甲 |
[10:50] | This is a real nail artist. | 她可是位真正的指甲艺术家 |
[10:52] | That’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[10:54] | I’m more an artist artist. | 我是个真正的画家艺术家 |
[10:56] | – Show her. – Oh, no. | -给她看看 -不了 |
[10:57] | No. Come here. She’s modest. | 过来嘛 她太谦虚了 |
[11:00] | Look at this. Look at that. | 看啊 看 |
[11:02] | My God. What is that, Guantanamo Bay? | 天呐 那是关塔那摩湾吗 |
[11:05] | It’s the view from our house. | 是我们房子的海景 |
[11:08] | – Now I see it. – It’s beautiful. | -这下我看出来了 -真美啊 |
[11:11] | So, Grace, shouldn’t we talk about the business? | 格蕾丝 我们谈谈生意吧 |
[11:14] | You know, forecasts, market-what-have-yous, | 预期 市场什么的 |
[11:17] | the update on the Santa Fe office. | 圣菲办事处的近况 |
[11:20] | Yeah, how are things in our “Santa Fe office”? | 是啊 我们的”圣菲办事处”怎么样了 |
[11:22] | Oh, well, lots of politics. A hornet’s nest. | 好多政治问题 简直是马蜂窝 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry, Sheree, we have to do this. | 抱歉 雪丽 我们必须聊这个 |
[11:28] | No, Sheree doesn’t mind. In fact, she has a good head for it. | 她不介意的 事实上 她很有这个头脑 |
[11:31] | It was her idea for me to do the pop-up store in her salons. | 她出主意让我在她的沙龙里做弹出店 |
[11:34] | Well, sure, all kinds of ideas pop up now that we’re established. | 现在打好了基础 点子就源源不断了 |
[11:39] | You know, Grace and I fought the early battles. | 早期都是我跟格蕾丝在作战 |
[11:42] | We had to take on this evil corporate raider | 我们不得不面对一个邪恶的强行收购者 |
[11:45] | with these dastardly eyebrows. | 他长了副奸诈的眉毛 |
[11:48] | Well, I’m not a business person like you. | 我不像你那么精通商道 |
[11:52] | Nobody’s a business person like her. | 没人的商道像她一样 |
[11:54] | No one. | 没人 |
[11:56] | Well, if you are interested, I do have another idea. | 如果你想听 我倒是还有个点子 |
[12:00] | How about selling them on cruises? | 在游轮上卖怎么样 |
[12:02] | Fancy older people love cruises. | 上档次的老人喜欢游轮 |
[12:04] | Well, that is genius. | 真是个好点子 |
[12:06] | The early bird buffets! | 早起鸟自助餐 |
[12:07] | Adult extension courses! | 成人函授课 |
[12:09] | Tom Hanks movies! | 汤姆·汉克斯电影 |
[12:11] | – I love Tom Hanks! – I know. Everybody does. | -我可喜欢汤姆·汉克斯了 -是啊 大家都爱他 |
[12:13] | How does he do it every single time? | 他怎么次次都那么棒 |
[12:16] | He’s always good. | 他总是那么厉害 |
[12:17] | 汤姆·汉克斯自导自演 评价不高 | |
[12:17] | Am I the only one here who has seen Larry Crowne? | 难道只有我一个看过《拉瑞·克劳》吗 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[12:30] | I’ve got jet lag. | 我时差还没倒过来 |
[12:32] | You gained an hour. | 你是多出来一小时 |
[12:33] | I’m just gonna chill in my meditation room. | 我去冥想室待会儿 |
[12:36] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[12:37] | No, no, it’s the one place that really returns me… | 不不 那个地方可以让我回归… |
[12:41] | to myself. | 自我 |
[12:43] | – I’ll be right back. – Yeah. | -我就回来 -嗯 |
[12:46] | Holy fu… | 我去… |
[12:48] | Keep it down. | 小点声 |
[12:51] | What happened here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[12:52] | I know it’s a bit much, but | 我知道有点过了 但是 |
[12:55] | Sheree makes all those little figurines herself. | 那些小人可都是雪丽自己做的 |
[12:58] | She painted them with nail polish. See the one of me? | 她用指甲油涂的 看我的那个 |
[13:02] | Looks just like you, Kevin. | 真像你 凯文 |
[13:15] | I think last night took misery to a new level. | 昨晚让痛苦达到了新的境界 |
[13:20] | You might want to think about one of those sleep apnea machines. | 你该考虑使用针对睡眠呼吸暂停症的机器 |
[13:29] | Terry, we really have to be somewhere by 1:00 today. | 泰瑞 我们今天1点要去个地方 |
[13:35] | Did you make said request upon booking your room? | 你订牢房的时候可提出了这项要求 |
[13:37] | Very funny. But I need to find out the sex of my son’s baby. | 真逗 但我今天要知道我儿子孩子的性别 |
[13:42] | Holy shit, Bud’s having his kid today? | 天呐 巴德的孩子今天出生吗 |
[13:44] | Well, not today. | 不是今天 |
[13:46] | – Today is his gender reveal party. – Bud’s? | -今天是他的性别揭晓派对 -巴德吗 |
[13:50] | I didn’t know he was making that choice. | 我不知道他要做出那样的选择了 |
[13:52] | No, no, no, his baby’s. | 不是 是他孩子的 |
[13:54] | Nowadays young people celebrate finding out their baby’s sex. | 现在的年轻人要庆祝知晓孩子的性别 |
[13:58] | Oh, so it’s like a baby shower? | 所以就是类似婴儿送礼会 |
[13:59] | It’s a party before the baby shower. | 是送礼会之前的派对 |
[14:02] | Do you get him a present or how does that work? | 那你要给他买礼物吗 还是怎么的 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Robert, did we get him anything? | 罗伯特 我们给他准备礼物了吗 |
[14:09] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[14:10] | Okay, that’s it. We’re out of here. | 好吧 够了 我们走 |
[14:13] | I’m doing what we should have done last night. | 我要做我们昨晚就该做的事 |
[14:14] | – No. – We are calling Judge Hempstead. | -不 -我们要打给亨普斯特德法官 |
[14:16] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[14:17] | It’s wrong to use our connections as two privileged white men. | 两个特权白人像这样使用自己的人脉是不对的 |
[14:21] | Call the damn judge so I don’t have to hear another fucking word | 给法官打电话 省得我还得听你们唠叨 |
[14:25] | about the gender reveal party. | 什么性别揭晓派对 |
[14:27] | And, yes, you should bring a present. Balloons are nice. | 是的 你们该带礼物去 气球就不错 |
[14:33] | It’s Judge Hempstead. | 是亨普斯特德法官 |
[14:36] | H-e-m-p-s-t-e-a-d. | 亨 普 斯 特 德 |
[14:46] | Hello, miniature lodger. | 你好 小房客 |
[14:48] | It’s Sunday. Time for church. | 今天周日 该去教堂了 |
[14:55] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[14:57] | Jacob, I’m so sorry! | 雅各布 真抱歉 |
[14:59] | I’m on my way to the airport right now. Please don’t be mad. | 我这就去机场 别生气 |
[15:02] | Frankie, we agreed I’d take a taxi from the airport | 弗兰琦 我们说好了我会在机场打车 |
[15:04] | because you wouldn’t remember to pick me up. | 因为你肯定不会记得来接我 |
[15:07] | What? Yeah. | 什么 是哦 |
[15:08] | Uh, no doubt. No doubt. | 当然了 |
[15:10] | Anyway, I’m taking a later flight. | 总之 我要乘下一趟航班 |
[15:11] | I ended up giving my seat away. Some lady had a service animal. | 我不得不让出了座位 有个女人带了服务犬 |
[15:15] | All those people are all con artists. | 那些人就是骗子 |
[15:17] | I don’t know, Frankie, she was pretty blind. | 不是吧 弗兰琦 她是真瞎子 |
[15:20] | Good on you. Good on you. | 那你真好心 |
[15:21] | So, how was your girls’ night with Grace? | 昨晚跟格蕾丝的闺蜜之夜如何 |
[15:23] | You could have come with me yesterday. We didn’t have our night. | 你昨天干脆一起来就是了 我们没享受闺蜜之夜 |
[15:26] | The lodger crashed it. | 都被那个房客毁了 |
[15:28] | And get this, Grace wants to give the lodger a lease. | 而且 格蕾丝想跟房客签租约 |
[15:33] | But she’s very nice. | 但她人挺好的 |
[15:41] | What the hell happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[15:43] | Girl Scouts get really pissed when you only buy one box. | 你只肯买一盒饼干时 女童军会大发雷霆 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么 |
[15:48] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[15:49] | No, it’s make-up, Mal. | 是化妆 玛洛 |
[15:51] | See? Look. | 瞧见了吧 看 |
[15:53] | Nadia’s been practicing on me for her make-up artist class. | 娜迪亚在拿我做化妆课的练习 |
[15:57] | Last Saturday night she gave me chicken pox and a smoky eye. | 上周六 她给我画了水痘和烟熏眼妆 |
[16:02] | You two really need to start having sex. | 你们真的得开始做爱了 |
[16:04] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[16:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:07] | Only six more weeks till she gets her one-year chip. | 再等六周她就能拿到一年勋章了 |
[16:09] | And I’m doing this the right way. | 我要以正确的方式做 |
[16:11] | Sometimes doing the right thing | 有时做正确的事 |
[16:12] | will give you an even greater high than drugs. | 能让你感到比毒品更爽的快感 |
[16:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 假的 |
[16:20] | Not at all. | 假得不能再假了 |
[16:23] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[16:24] | Um, it’s Mitch’s weekend at the house. | 这周末米奇带孩子 |
[16:26] | – How are they doing? – They seem to be doing fine. | -他们怎么样了 -似乎还行 |
[16:29] | Yesterday, they got upset | 昨天 他们因为 |
[16:30] | when he couldn’t take them to soccer practice. | 他不能送他们去足球练习很不高兴 |
[16:32] | But it turns out it’s just because | 但结果是因为 |
[16:33] | Daddy got a new car that they wanted to ride in. | 他们想坐爸爸买的新车 |
[16:36] | What kind of car? | 什么车 |
[16:37] | Porsche. | 保时捷 |
[16:41] | Yeah. He’s getting laid, isn’t he? | 是啊 他肯定是有艳遇了 是吧 |
[16:43] | Like a doctor in a Porsche. | 像个开保时捷的医生那样 |
[16:45] | Great. That’s really what I want to think about. | 太好了 我真的很想去想这个 |
[16:49] | Mal, um, if you can’t take me home, | 玛洛 如果你不能送我回家 |
[16:53] | is there any chance that Mitch could pick me up? | 能不能让米奇接我 |
[16:57] | That’s really cold. | 你好过分 |
[17:03] | Morning! | 早 |
[17:04] | – How about a muffin? – Are they deep-fried? | -来个玛芬蛋糕吧 -是油炸的吗 |
[17:06] | No, but I put Rolos in them. | 不是 但我在里面放了巧克力 |
[17:15] | Listen, Sheree, Rolo muffins aside… | 雪丽 先不说巧克力玛芬蛋糕 |
[17:18] | but to be clear, this does | 但我要说 这的确 |
[17:20] | change everything we know about muffins… | 彻底改变了我们对玛芬蛋糕的认识 |
[17:23] | how is Grace holding up? | 格蕾丝怎么样了 |
[17:24] | Oh, she’s doing great. | 她很好的 |
[17:26] | Well, she acts like she’s doing great, | 她看上去似乎很好 |
[17:27] | but when I left, she was, frankly, devastated. | 但我走的时候 她可很伤心呢 |
[17:30] | You don’t have to worry about our friend. | 你不用担心我们的朋友 |
[17:32] | I’m here for her, and she’s got that great guy. | 她有我 还有那个很棒的男人 |
[17:38] | A guy? | 男人 |
[17:39] | Right. I love that guy. | 是啊 我喜欢那家伙 |
[17:42] | What’s not to love? | 怎么能不喜欢 |
[17:44] | He’s loaded, he’s handsome. | 他有钱 又帅 |
[17:45] | Right, I love that rich, handsome guy | 是啊 我可喜欢那个帅哥大款了 |
[17:49] | with the, uh… face. | 就长…那样的 |
[17:53] | That fine face. And that hair. | 那张帅气的脸啊 那一头秀发 |
[17:57] | And, uh, okay, what the hell, I’m just gonna say it… that ass. | 还有 不管 我直说了 那翘臀 |
[18:07] | So bad. | 我太坏了 |
[18:10] | How do you pronounce his name? | 他名字怎么念来着 |
[18:11] | It’s so hard on the phone, | 在电话里特别不好说 |
[18:13] | with all the syllables, the different spellings… | 音节那么多 拼写方式也不同 |
[18:17] | I think it’s pronounced Nick. | 应该是…尼克 |
[18:20] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[18:22] | N-I-c-k. | 尼 克 |
[18:24] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[18:25] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[18:26] | Of course, there could be an “H.” | 当然了 也可能有不发音的H |
[18:28] | Right. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[18:30] | Nick. Wait a minute. | 尼克 等等 |
[18:34] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[18:36] | No. | 不是 |
[18:37] | That’s a naked picture of you. | 那是你的裸照 |
[18:42] | Oh, my God. Wait. | 天呐 等等 |
[18:45] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[18:47] | That’s another… picture of you. | 那还是你的照片 |
[18:54] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[18:55] | Oh, yeah. That’s a Nick pic. | 没错 那是尼克的照片 |
[18:58] | I wonder if that’s how they came up with that term. | 不知道这个词是不是因为他才有的 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:06] | You are dating the guy who tried to steal our business! | 你在跟那个想抢我们公司的人约会 |
[19:09] | He wasn’t trying to steal our business. | 他没想抢走我们的生意 |
[19:12] | It was just his way of flirting. | 那是他在调情 |
[19:13] | Oh, like how Hitler flirted with Poland. | 就像希特勒攻下波兰也是调情吗 |
[19:17] | How did you find out about Nick? | 你怎么知道尼克的 |
[19:18] | Have you been grilling my roommate? | 你拷问我的室友了吗 |
[19:20] | Well, someone has to start filling me in on what’s going on here. | 总得有人告诉我这里的情况 |
[19:24] | – Was it Sheree’s idea for you to date him? – No. | -是雪丽叫你去跟他约会的吗 -不是 |
[19:29] | Okay, well, he’s wrong for you on every level. | 好吧 反正 他完全不适合你 |
[19:32] | Why? Because he doesn’t drive a car that runs on millet? | 为什么 因为他的车不烧小米吗 |
[19:35] | He is a soulless corporate monster! | 他是个没有灵魂的大企业怪兽 |
[19:38] | Well, I’m sorry that I’m not dating a hippie who’s still | 很抱歉我不想跟一个还在为 |
[19:41] | reeling from the break-up of Creedence Clearwater Revival. | 还在为「清水合唱团」的解散心痛的嬉皮士约会 |
[19:44] | They were brothers! They should have worked it out! | 他们是兄弟 他们该解决矛盾的 |
[19:46] | Look, it’s no big deal, okay? | 听着 这没什么的 |
[19:48] | It’s just casual between me and Nick. | 我和尼克只是随意的交往 |
[19:52] | Has he been inside you? | 他进入过你吗 |
[19:56] | You make me sound like a fort. | 你说得我好像是座堡垒 |
[19:58] | Well? | 有吗 |
[20:00] | – Yes. – Oh, God, this is worse than I thought. | -有 -天呐 情况比我想的还糟 |
[20:04] | Did I not have any effect on you? | 我对你毫无影响吗 |
[20:06] | Because without me, you have lost your bearings, lady. | 因为离了我 你已经迷失方向 女士 |
[20:10] | You’re eating carbs, dancing. | 你在吃碳水化合物 还跳舞 |
[20:11] | Where is that empty robot I left? | 我离开时的那个空壳机器人呢 |
[20:14] | See, that is the point! | 瞧 这才是重点 |
[20:17] | You left. | 你离开了 |
[20:18] | It’s so funny how you keep forgetting that part. | 你怎么总忘记这个 真有意思 |
[20:21] | What is your problem? | 你是有什么问题 |
[20:23] | My problem is that you have erased me! | 我的问题是 你抹去了我 |
[20:27] | I moved on, just like you did. | 我向前看了 就像你那样 |
[20:29] | Well, the way you moved on was all wrong. | 但你向前看的方式完全错了 |
[20:31] | Well, according to you. It’s working for me. | 按你所说 对我来说挺好的 |
[20:35] | I mean, give me a break. You’re gonna get on a plane in two days. | 饶了我吧 你两天后要上飞机走人了 |
[20:38] | You don’t have to worry about it, | 你又不用担心 |
[20:39] | so would you just sign the lease | 你把租约签了吧 |
[20:43] | and give Sheree some | 给雪丽点 |
[20:45] | security and give me some peace of mind, please? | 安全感 也给我点清静 拜托了 |
[20:48] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[20:52] | This is your house with Sheree now. | 这现在是你和雪丽的房子了 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God, this is a 30-year lease! | 天呐 这是30年的租约呢 |
[20:57] | It’s a three-year lease! | 是3年的租约 |
[21:00] | I don’t have my glasses. | 我没戴眼镜 |
[21:03] | Just sign right here. | 在这里签字 |
[21:19] | “In other words, the anti-feminist backlash was set off | 也就是说 反女权的抵触并非 |
[21:25] | not by women’s achievement of full equality, | 被女性的完全平等进程触发 |
[21:29] | but by the increased possibility that they might win it.” | 而是因为她们获胜的可能性越来越大 |
[21:34] | Now more relevant than ever, Mom. | 太符合当前的时局了 妈妈 |
[21:36] | But perhaps it’s time to give Allison a little break. | 但或许该让艾莉森休息一下了 |
[21:38] | All right, but we’ve got to get started reading The Feminine Mystique. | 好 但我们得赶紧开始读《女性的奥秘》 |
[21:41] | I didn’t get to read that to you till later. | 我等你长大些后才读给你听的 |
[21:43] | Yes, but it still shaped me as a four-year-old. | 是啊 但还是塑造了四岁的我 |
[21:46] | Other kids had Yertle the Turtle, | 其他孩子看的都是《乌龟大王亚特尔》 |
[21:47] | but I showed them Betty Friedan was fun, too. | 但我让他们知道贝蒂·弗莱顿也很有趣 |
[21:50] | Is this why you got beat up a lot? | 所以你才老被人打吗 |
[21:51] | Well, also, I was Betty Friedan for Halloween. | 而且我万圣节也扮成了贝蒂·弗莱顿 |
[21:53] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[21:54] | – Three Halloweens in a row. – No. | -连续三年 -不是吧 |
[22:02] | At least someone’s happy to see me | 至少有人见到我很开心 |
[22:04] | who did not run out and get a new roommate. | 而且没去弄来个新室友 |
[22:06] | Well, actually, Barry moved in a week ago. | 其实 巴里一周前搬来跟我同居了 |
[22:09] | – Oh, my God! – Frankie. | -天呐 -弗兰琦 |
[22:10] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[22:11] | Oh, I am so out of the loop! | 我消息太不灵通了 |
[22:14] | How did she even get you to come back to San Diego? | 她是怎么说服你回到圣地亚哥的 |
[22:16] | – Really deep heart-to-hearts. – Pretty freaky sex stuff. | -深入的灵魂交流 -激烈的肉体交战 |
[22:18] | Well, I feel terrible. | 我有点不好意思 |
[22:20] | I got everyone else chunky turquoise jewelry except you. | 我给大家都准备了大件绿松石首饰 但没给你买 |
[22:23] | Oh, he can have mine. | 他可以戴我的 |
[22:25] | My turn! | 该我了 |
[22:31] | T-minus ten minutes until the reveal revelry begins! | 倒数10分钟 准备狂欢的揭晓时刻 |
[22:35] | – Yes! – Yes. | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[22:36] | No. | 不是吧 |
[22:44] | You guys are a little ripe. | 你们有点臭 |
[22:46] | Sorry. We didn’t have time to go home | 抱歉 我们没时间回家 |
[22:48] | and freshen up after prison. | 洗掉监狱的味儿 |
[22:50] | Oh, no. I’ve been there. | 不 我深有体会 |
[22:51] | But what’s with the bologna smell? | 但腊肠味儿是怎么回事 |
[22:54] | When we were on the inside, | 我们在里面时 |
[22:55] | we used the sandwiches they gave us as tiny pillows. | 我们用他们给我们的三明治当小枕头 |
[22:59] | You’re getting really good at this. | 你们越来越轻车熟路了 |
[23:02] | Coming from you that means something. | 你说这话意义非凡 |
[23:04] | Heartwarming father-son chat. | 真是暖心的父子对话 |
[23:07] | I can feel his little behind. | 我能摸到他的小屁股 |
[23:10] | – Those must be his testicles. – But those are my boobs. | -那肯定是他的蛋蛋 -那是我的胸 |
[23:13] | So sorry that I dragged you into this awful Bud-Allison narcissistic | 很抱歉我非要让你参加这个巴德-艾莉森自恋的 |
[23:17] | “We’re the first people to ever have a baby” bullshit. | “我们是世界上最先成功造人”的扯淡活动 |
[23:20] | Well, I’m okay with it. | 我不介意啦 |
[23:21] | Just like I will be for the baby shower, the baby-naming, | 就像之后的送礼会 命名会 |
[23:24] | not to mention the first birthday party. | 还有一周岁生日 |
[23:25] | Seriously, how many times do we have to celebrate | 说真的 我们还要庆祝多少次 |
[23:28] | that Allison took a load? | 艾莉森被内射成功的事 |
[23:29] | You are such a romantic. | 你好浪漫 |
[23:30] | I’ve taken a million loads. Nobody’s ever thrown a party for me. | 我被内射无数次了 怎么没人给我办派对 |
[23:33] | – What? – So just tell me when you want to leave | -什么 -告诉我你什么时候想走 |
[23:37] | and we will get out of here whenever you want. | 我们随时可以走 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | – You want to leave? – I’m okay. | -你想走吗 -不用 |
[23:46] | Cool. | 那好 |
[23:48] | – How about now? – Okay, stop it. | -现在呢 -够了 |
[23:49] | Let’s go back to the group. | 我们回去跟大家在一起吧 |
[23:50] | If I lived here, my hands would never leave this belly. | 如果我住这里 我的手会永不离开这个肚子 |
[23:54] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真温馨 |
[23:55] | – Bud? – Yes? Is there anything I can get for you? | -巴德 -你需要点什么吗 |
[23:58] | Well, there is one thing… | 有件事… |
[24:01] | Can I? | 可以… |
[24:03] | Please, God, not here. | 天呐 别在这儿 |
[24:05] | She gets whatever she needs. | 她想要什么就给她什么 |
[24:11] | Bud, no! | 巴德 别 |
[24:13] | It’s a pregnancy thing. Okay? She likes to inhale the pheromones. | 是因为怀孕 她喜欢吸入信息素 |
[24:17] | Thanks, babe. I just needed a quick hit. | 谢谢 宝贝 我就想吸一口 |
[24:19] | There’s no way I am going to get through this sober. | 我如果不喝酒绝对撑不下去这活动 |
[24:22] | Oh, God, I miss this. | 天呐 我怀念这样 |
[24:24] | Like, you miss this specifically? | 专指这个吗 |
[24:26] | Well, yeah, it’s part of the pregnancy. | 是啊 这是怀孕的一部分 |
[24:28] | I don’t want to miss a thing. | 我什么都不想错过 |
[24:31] | What if you decide to get married on the spur of the moment? | 要是你们突然决定结婚呢 |
[24:34] | We’re not there yet, Mom. | 我们还没到那个程度 妈妈 |
[24:35] | Yeah, we have like 17 baby parties to get through first. | 是啊 还有17个婴儿派对要先办完呢 |
[24:38] | Frankie, are you still stashing up in your studio? | 弗兰琦 你的画室里还有大麻吗 |
[24:41] | There are five. Five more parties. | 五个 还有五个派对 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | I want one of those. | 我需要一杯 |
[24:51] | You never drink this early. What’s the matter? | 你从不这么早喝酒 怎么了 |
[24:57] | Mitch got a sex car. | 米奇买了辆求欢车 |
[24:59] | And? | 怎么了 |
[25:01] | He’s a doctor in a Porsche, Mom. He’s clearly on the prowl. | 他是开保时捷的医生 妈妈 他显然在泡妞 |
[25:04] | Look, correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了纠正我 |
[25:06] | but didn’t you choose to leave him? | 但不是你决定离开他的吗 |
[25:09] | Well, yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[25:11] | Why is everybody whining about decisions they made? | 为什么大家都在为自己做出的决定发牢骚 |
[25:15] | God, you and Frankie, what a pair. | 天呐 你和弗兰琦 真是天生一对 |
[25:17] | I’m not whining. I’m lamenting. | 我没发牢骚 我在难过 |
[25:20] | You know what you should be? Fuming. | 你知道你该做什么吗 发火 |
[25:24] | Anger solves everything. | 生气能解决一切 |
[25:25] | No, no, no. I am no good at getting angry. | 不不 我不擅长生气 |
[25:28] | Oh, you’re my daughter. It’s in your blood. | 你是我女儿 这是遗传 |
[25:32] | You want to take your emotions and crush them into a diamond | 把你的情绪 压缩成一个钻石 |
[25:36] | and hurl them at the person you’re mad at. | 然后砸向那个让你很气的人 |
[25:38] | And then you can move on. | 然后你就能向前看了 |
[25:43] | Thanks, Mommy. You’re always so good at the mushy stuff. | 谢谢 妈妈 你总是那么擅长情感的事 |
[25:50] | …armpit. It’s just… | 腋窝 真是… |
[25:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:58] | I feel like I walked into a cupcake… | 我觉得像是走进了塞伦盖蒂大草原上的 |
[26:01] | on the Serengeti. | 纸杯蛋糕里 |
[26:03] | We’re gonna have to get high just to match this room. | 我们光为了这个房间都得嗨起来 |
[26:06] | Where is it again? | 在哪来着 |
[26:07] | Behind the shingle with the hook. | 带钩子的盖板后面 |
[26:11] | Where’s my drafting table? | 我的绘图桌呢 |
[26:14] | And where’s my pleather couch? | 我的人造革沙发呢 |
[26:17] | Oh, my God. She got the vindaloo stain out of the ceiling. | 天呐 她把天花板的咖喱肉污渍弄干净了 |
[26:23] | Goodbye, character. | 再见 个性 |
[26:26] | Frankie, I get that it’s a little weird, | 弗兰琦 我知道这有点怪 |
[26:27] | but you had to see this coming. | 但你肯定料到了吧 |
[26:29] | Well, maybe not this exactly. | 或许没想到会是这样 |
[26:32] | I don’t think anyone could have predicted this. | 我觉得没人能料到这样 |
[26:35] | What do you think of Sheree? | 你怎么看雪丽 |
[26:37] | She’s nice. Mom seems good. | 挺好的 妈妈看上去也不错 |
[26:41] | Yeah. She does. | 是啊 是这样 |
[26:43] | Are you gonna hang onto that joint all day? | 你打算捏着那根大麻不放手了吗 |
[26:48] | Is this the same stuff from when I ruined Thanksgiving | 这是那次感恩节 我破坏气氛 |
[26:50] | by talking in an Australian accent the whole night? | 说了一整晚澳大利亚口音时抽的那种吗 |
[26:53] | Please pass the kangaroo, mate. | 把袋鼠递给我 兄弟 |
[26:56] | – What the hell? – It still makes me laugh. | -怎么回事 -笑死我了 |
[26:59] | What are you reading, nosy? | 你看什么呢 你个爱管闲事的 |
[27:01] | A deposition. | 供词 |
[27:03] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[27:04] | About Sheree. | 雪丽 |
[27:06] | From her stepson. | 她继子发来的 |
[27:11] | And here’s another one… | 还有一份 |
[27:15] | from her stepdaughter. | 她继女发来的 |
[27:17] | I didn’t know that she had stepchildren. | 我不知道她有继子女 |
[27:21] | Neither does Grace. | 格蕾丝也不知道 |
[27:25] | That is a little weird. | 那是有点奇怪 |
[27:27] | Holy shit. | 我操啊 |
[27:30] | Holy shit. | 我操啊 |