时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Grace? Grace? | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[00:51] | – She is not who you think she is! – Who? | -她不是你以为的那样 -谁 |
[00:55] | Sheree. She’s a grifter. | 雪丽 她是个骗子 |
[00:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:59] | Here’s what she can do with her three-year lease! | 让她的三年租约见鬼去吧 |
[01:02] | What the hell? Frankie! | 干什么 弗兰琦 |
[01:04] | I was just up in my… | 我刚刚在我的 |
[01:05] | excuse me, Sheree’s studio, | 抱歉 在雪丽的画室里 |
[01:08] | the new decor of which I have a lot of questions about, | 新的装潢让我一脑子问号 |
[01:11] | but that’s for another time. | 但那个改日再说吧 |
[01:12] | What were you doing in her studio? | 你去她的画室干什么 |
[01:14] | What I do best. Getting buzzed and outing your roommate. | 干我最拿手的 吸大麻 揭穿你的室友 |
[01:17] | She is not gay. | 她不是同性恋 |
[01:19] | But you are buzzed. | 但你是吸嗨了 |
[01:21] | No, she’s a grifter, a con, a mack daddy, a bag bitch. | 不 她是个骗子 撒谎精 冒牌货 小妖精 |
[01:26] | Frankie, she’s a manicurist. | 弗兰琦 她是美甲师 |
[01:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:29] | Because she paints my nails! | 因为她给我做美甲 |
[01:31] | And did you know | 那你知道 |
[01:32] | she’s also trying to steal her dead husband’s house | 她还想从她继子女手里抢走 |
[01:35] | from her stepkids? | 她过世丈夫的房子吗 |
[01:36] | She doesn’t have stepkids. | 她才没有继子女 |
[01:38] | You know who talks like that, Grace? | 你知道谁会说这种话吗 格蕾丝 |
[01:41] | A mark, a rube, a patsy, a stooge, a mugu. | 被骗的对象 好骗的傻瓜 上当的白痴 木糊 |
[01:45] | That last one is made up. | 最后一个词是你自造的 |
[01:47] | Just what a mugu would say. | 木糊就会这么说 |
[01:49] | And for your information, she does have stepchildren. | 告诉你 她确实有继子女 |
[01:52] | This is none of your business. | 这根本不管你的事 |
[01:54] | You’re my business. | 你就是我的事 |
[01:56] | She’s not to be trusted. I’ve got the goods on her! | 她不值得信任 我有她的猛料 |
[01:59] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 来吧 |
[02:00] | – The games are about to begin! – Let it go, Frankie. | -游戏要开始了 -别管了 弗兰琦 |
[02:02] | Is this really what you want to be doing right now? | 你现在真想纠结这个吗 |
[02:05] | Shouldn’t you be wanting | 你难道不该 |
[02:05] | to know the sex of your first grandchild? | 想知道你第一个孙辈的性别吗 |
[02:07] | I can multitask. | 我可以一心多用 |
[02:09] | You can’t. You’re famous for not being able to multitask. | 你不能 大家都知道你不能一心多用 |
[02:12] | You can’t even task. | 你一心一用都困难 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry, I was thinking about the other thing. | 不好意思 我刚在想另外一件事 |
[02:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[02:25] | If I wasn’t already pregnant with Bud’s baby, | 如果我不是已经怀了巴德的孩子 |
[02:27] | I’d want to give birth to Sheree’s muffins. | 我会想生下雪丽的玛芬蛋糕 |
[02:29] | They are good. | 确实很好吃 |
[02:30] | You had one? | 你吃了吗 |
[02:32] | I did not have “one.” | 不止一个 |
[02:34] | – Ready? – Let’s do this. | -准备好了吗 -开始吧 |
[02:36] | Okay! Today, we all get to find out the gender of our baby. | 好了 今天 我们都将知道孩子的性别 |
[02:41] | If a placenta is involved, I’m out. | 如果要提到胎盘 我就撤 |
[02:43] | No, that’s the placenta planting party. | 不 那是胎盘植入派对 |
[02:45] | I’m not going to that one. | 那个我不会参加的 |
[02:46] | – Yeah, I’ve got a thing, too. – I can make it. | -是啊 我也有事 -我去不了 |
[02:48] | Let’s get on with it, people! | 赶紧开始吧 各位 |
[02:50] | I said that way too loudly! | 我说话声音太大了 |
[02:52] | Welcome to the scaven-gender hunt. | 欢迎加入性别寻宝游戏 |
[02:57] | That was good. | 真逗 |
[02:58] | Thank you, Barry. | 谢谢 巴里 |
[02:59] | The game. You get a riddle. | 游戏规则 你将拿到一个谜语 |
[03:02] | When you figure it out, it becomes a clue, | 解开后便是线索 |
[03:05] | which takes you to an object, which becomes another riddle, | 会让你找到一个物件 而又变成另一个谜语 |
[03:08] | which will take you to the last clue, | 再让你找到最后一条线索 |
[03:10] | which will take you to the last object, | 再带你找到最后一个物件 |
[03:12] | which has the answer to the big question. | 里面有大问题的答案 |
[03:14] | Or we could just call your doctor and find out. | 要么我们可以打给你们的医生问问 |
[03:17] | Allison, what’s your last name? | 艾莉森 你姓什么 |
[03:19] | Giampietro-Smikowitz. | 吉安佩特罗-斯密格威茨 |
[03:21] | – Perfect. – But it won’t work. | -好极了 -这样不行的 |
[03:22] | Our doctor respects the hunt. We set up a safe word. | 我们的医生也尊重我们的寻宝游戏 我们定了安全词 |
[03:26] | Any other questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[03:27] | What’s the safe word? | 安全词是什么 |
[03:29] | Grifter. | 骗子 |
[03:30] | Now, here’s the most important part. | 最重要的部分是 |
[03:32] | We don’t know the sex either, | 我们也不知道性别 |
[03:34] | so we don’t get to find out until you all do. | 所以我们要跟你们一起知道 |
[03:37] | – Okay? You ready? – Yeah! | -好吗 准备好了吗 -当然 |
[03:40] | – Let’s do this! Allison? – Okay. | -开始吧 艾莉森 -好 |
[03:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:44] | “Why is…” | “为什么…” |
[03:45] | “…the baby strawberry crying?” | “小草莓在哭” |
[03:47] | Oh, dear lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[03:48] | Because she had to play this stupid game? | 因为她要玩这个愚蠢的游戏吗 |
[03:51] | This is way fun. | 这个有趣多了 |
[03:52] | Because you’re good at solving riddles. | 那是因为你擅长解谜 |
[03:55] | I know, but it’s because there’s tons of them in Highlights. | 是啊 因为《集锦》杂志里有好多谜语 |
[03:57] | I’ve been training for this my whole life. | 我为此训练一辈子了 |
[04:02] | And where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:03] | Tears are salty, | 眼泪是咸的 |
[04:05] | so… maybe it’s on the beach. | 所以 或许是在海滩上 |
[04:10] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah! | -我们去吧 -好啊 |
[04:12] | – Can you tone down the enthusiasm? – Okay. | -能别那么热情吗 -好 |
[04:15] | Come on, Robert. I’ll help you up. | 走吧 罗伯特 我扶你起来 |
[04:18] | No, this is a young man’s game. You go. | 不 这是年轻人的游戏 你去吧 |
[04:24] | Do you know where there are strawberries? | 你知道哪里有草莓吗 |
[04:27] | Not in the studio. | 画室里没有 |
[04:29] | – The studio, you say. Interesting. – You are not going there. | -你提到画室 有意思 -你不能进去 |
[04:32] | Fine. After seeing the decor, my retinas need a rest anyway. | 好啊 看过那装饰 我的视网膜也需要休息 |
[04:36] | And besides, I have the names of her stepkids, | 而且 我知道她继子女的名字 |
[04:39] | and I can just call Arnold and Patricia. | 我可以打给阿诺德和帕特丽夏 |
[04:42] | You are not calling anyone. | 你不能打给任何人 |
[04:44] | You are not the boss of my calls. | 你无法决定我打给谁 |
[04:46] | We agreed after the last phone bill | 上次收到电话账单后我们就说好 |
[04:48] | that I am the boss of your calls. | 你打给谁我可以说了算 |
[04:55] | How’s the anger coming? | 生气的事怎么样了 |
[04:57] | Going down smooth. | 非常顺利 |
[04:59] | Look, you have a little tiny scowl. | 看啊 你皱着小眉头 |
[05:02] | Don’t break that. Sheree worked very hard on me. | 别弄坏了 雪丽费心费力帮我做的 |
[05:04] | Did Frankie tell you what we found out about her? | 弗兰琦告诉你我们发现的她的秘密了吗 |
[05:07] | It’s pretty juicy. | 很有趣的 |
[05:08] | What did she find out? | 她发现了什么 |
[05:09] | Well, why don’t you ask her yourself | 你自己去问她吧 |
[05:11] | 阿加莎·克里斯蒂 笔下的老妇人侦探 | |
[05:14] | I don’t know, Mom. We read some really fucked up stuff. | 未必哦 妈妈 我们读到的东西很吓人的 |
[05:18] | And I just have to say… | 我必须说 |
[05:20] | I need a grilled cheese. And I mean, right now. | 我需要烤奶酪 马上就要 |
[05:22] | If you tell me what’s going on, | 如果你告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[05:24] | I will make you a grilled cheese. | 我就给你做烤奶酪 |
[05:25] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[05:27] | Why don’t you take after your mother and drink | 你怎么不跟妈妈学学 喝杯酒 |
[05:29] | instead of smoking doobies with your burnout Aunt Frankie? | 而不是像弗兰琦阿姨那样抽大麻 |
[05:32] | All I’m saying is that I would want to know about my roommate | 我只是想说 我跟室友签租约之前 |
[05:35] | before I signed a lease with her. | 会想好好了解她一下 |
[05:37] | What is this so-called fucked up stuff you two found? | 你们到底发现了什么吓人的东西 |
[05:40] | Exactly. What is it? What are we? | 没错 是什么 我们是什么 |
[05:44] | Who are you? Who am I? | 你是谁 我是谁 |
[05:46] | And who is Sheree? | 雪丽又是什么人 |
[05:48] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[05:49] | Jam. | 果酱 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | The baby strawberry was crying | 小草莓哭了 |
[05:54] | because its parents were in a jam. | 因为它的父母变成果酱了[有麻烦] |
[05:56] | – What? – Do I need to go tell someone? | -什么 -我要去告诉谁吗 |
[05:59] | That dumb game? Oh, who cares? | 那个傻逼游戏 谁在乎啊 |
[06:14] | – Good morning. – Do we know what the sex is? | -早上好 -知道性别了吗 |
[06:16] | Not even close. | 差得远呢 |
[06:18] | Good night. | 那我继续睡 |
[06:21] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[06:23] | Looks like it’s sneakers, not slippers, tonight. | 看来今晚得穿运动鞋而不是拖鞋了 |
[06:26] | John and his friends are going back to the mall. | 约翰和他的朋友要再去商场 |
[06:29] | They want to make some noise during closing time. | 他们想在关门的时候制造点声势 |
[06:33] | And get some See’s candy. | 顺便买点糖果 |
[06:35] | No, I can’t. I mean, yes to the candy, but no to the rest of it. | 我做不到 买糖是好主意 但其他的就免了吧 |
[06:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:42] | I’m not sure I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我干不下去了 |
[06:44] | But this is our thing now. | 但这现在成我们的日常活动了 |
[06:46] | It’s been our thing for the last six months. | 这六个月来一直都是 |
[06:50] | Maybe we need a new thing. | 或许我们需要换个活动 |
[06:51] | I thought you liked it. | 我以为你喜欢呢 |
[06:53] | I did, in the beginning. | 是啊 最开始喜欢 |
[06:55] | But I love being out there on the front line with you. | 但我喜欢跟你一起站在前线 |
[06:58] | It’s energizing, it’s exciting. | 很有活力 很刺激 |
[07:01] | I thought it was making us feel closer. | 我觉得这让我们更亲近了 |
[07:04] | Yes, but it’s also making me feel closer to death. | 是啊 但也让我觉得更接近死亡了 |
[07:08] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[07:09] | Honey, I have not been able to feel my feet for three weeks. | 亲爱的 我这三周来脚都是麻的 |
[07:13] | I don’t even know if they’re still there. | 我都不知道它们是不是还在 |
[07:15] | Are they still there? | 我的脚还在吗 |
[07:16] | Yes, they’re still there. | 是的 还在 |
[07:19] | Put them here. | 放这儿 |
[07:20] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[07:22] | I’ll even buy you a chocolate lolly. You’ll be fine. | 我可以给你买个巧克力棒棒糖 你不会有事的 |
[07:27] | I’ll be fine because I won’t be going with you tonight. | 我不会有事 因为我今晚不会跟你去 |
[07:32] | Are you okay with that? | 你可以接受吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 行 |
[07:40] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[07:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | How was your flight? | 你的航班如何 |
[07:47] | It was good until one of the engines caught fire | 本来挺好 但一侧引擎起火 |
[07:49] | and we had to do an emergency landing in Ontario. | 我们只能在安大略紧急降落 |
[07:51] | You’re in Canada? | 你在加拿大 |
[07:53] | San Bernardino. I rented a car, so I’m going to be even later. | 是圣贝纳迪诺 我租了车 所以还得迟到会儿 |
[07:56] | Well, just get here safely. | 安全赶到就好 |
[07:58] | Well, I’ll try, but all the rental company had left | 我尽量 但租车行只有一辆 |
[08:01] | was a car made in the former Yugoslavia called an “85 Tibor.” | 前南斯拉夫产的车 “帝泊洱85” |
[08:05] | – Oh, fancy. – Very. | -高级啊 -相当了 |
[08:07] | The guy says it runs fine | 那人说它性能不错 |
[08:08] | as long as I don’t drive more than 40 hectares | 只要我不在没拧紧螺丝的情况下 |
[08:10] | without tightening the bolts. | 开到40公顷 |
[08:12] | But you’re 30,000 hectares away! And what… | 但你离这儿有3万公顷呢 那… |
[08:17] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[08:21] | – Who were you talking to? – Jacob! | -你跟谁通话呢 -雅各布 |
[08:24] | Not Sheree’s stepkids? | 不是雪丽的继子女吗 |
[08:26] | How can I talk to people who don’t exist? | 我要怎么跟不存在的人说话 |
[08:28] | But it’s never stopped you before. | 你以前可没被这个碍着 |
[08:30] | Okay, first things first, when Jacob gets here, | 好吧 先说最重要的 等雅各布到了 |
[08:33] | you need to tell him that you’re the one who hung up on him | 你得告诉他 是你挂了他的电话 |
[08:35] | and it wasn’t my earring this time. | 这次不是我听力不好 |
[08:38] | And B, give me my phone back. | 其次 把我的手机还回来 |
[08:40] | Yeah, so you can call Arnold and Patricia? | 你好打给阿诺德和帕特丽夏吗 |
[08:42] | I don’t need to call anyone. | 我不需要打给任何人 |
[08:43] | I’m blowing this thing up from the inside. | 我要从内部揭开一切 |
[08:47] | “What the hell does that mean?” | “那是什么意思” |
[08:49] | Oh, you’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[08:53] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[09:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:07] | Apricot. | 杏子 |
[09:08] | Strawberry. | 是草莓 |
[09:09] | What’s it say? | 写的什么 |
[09:11] | “What is brown and sticky?” | “棕色的 黏黏的 是什么” |
[09:14] | Brown and sticky… Brown and sticky… Brown and sticky… | 棕色 黏的 棕色 黏的[棍子] |
[09:17] | – Don’t overthink it. – Where are the grown-ups? | -别想多了 -大人都哪去了 |
[09:19] | Why are we the only ones pretending to care about this? | 为什么只有我们在假装在乎 |
[09:21] | It’s a stick! | 是棍子 |
[09:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[09:31] | Barry, where have you been? | 巴里 你去哪了 |
[09:33] | You missed the next clue! It’s “Stick”! | 你错过了下一条线索 是”棍子” |
[09:36] | – I don’t know what that means. – Correct. | -我不知道那是什么意思 -没错 |
[09:38] | Actually, I was just on the phone | 其实 我刚刚在打电话 |
[09:41] | with Lauren from Natural Faces. | 跟「自然面孔公司」的劳伦聊 |
[09:45] | Well, what did Bore-en from Natural Feces have to say? | 「自然大粪」的无聊小姐说了什么 |
[09:49] | She said, “You got the job.” | 她说 “我们决定聘用你了” |
[09:55] | Oh, did she low-ball you? How low did her balls go? | 她压低了你提的工资要求吗 有多低 |
[09:58] | Actually, it’s more money than you paid me. | 实际上 比你给的工资高 |
[10:01] | By a lot. | 高很多 |
[10:03] | – She’s good. – Do you want me not to take it? | -她真厉害 -你希望我不去吗 |
[10:06] | I love that you even asked me that question. | 我喜欢你还问我这个问题 |
[10:09] | – Take it. – Really? | -去吧 -真的吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah. It’s a good job, and you should have one of those. | 是啊 这是份好工作 你该有个好工作 |
[10:13] | Although, if they call me for a reference, | 不过 如果他们打给我做背景调查 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna have to tell them that you fucked your boss. | 我必须告诉他们你跟你的老板上床了 |
[10:25] | Where’d you find it? | 在哪找到的 |
[10:27] | In a dog’s mouth. | 狗嘴里 |
[10:29] | Here’s the clue. You guys ready? | 准备听线索 |
[10:30] | “At a wedding, you share me. | 在婚礼上 你分享我 |
[10:32] | In a urinal, you pee on me. | 在小便器里 你冲我撒尿 |
[10:35] | What am I?” | 我是什么 |
[10:38] | That is a horrible, horrible riddle. | 这个谜语太差劲了 |
[10:40] | It’s the last clue. We went big. | 最后一条线索 我们放飞了一把 |
[10:42] | What do you share at a wedding? | 在婚礼上分享什么 |
[10:44] | The garter? The dance floor? | 袜带 舞池 |
[10:46] | Porridge! | 粥 |
[10:48] | I went to a wedding once where we all shared porridge. | 我曾参加过一场婚礼 大家一起喝粥来着 |
[10:51] | They’re divorced now. | 他们现在离婚了 |
[10:54] | Cake. | 蛋糕 |
[10:55] | Is it cake? | 是蛋糕吗 |
[10:57] | It’s cake? | 蛋糕 |
[11:00] | – The answer is cake? – But where’s the boy or girl part? | -答案是蛋糕 -那性别揭晓的事呢 |
[11:03] | Well, let’s cut the cake and find out. | 我们去切开蛋糕就知道了 |
[11:08] | This is a horrible, horrible party. | 真是个糟糕的派对 |
[11:18] | So, now that I have a clearer head | 现在我脑袋清醒点了 |
[11:20] | and a belly full of grilled cheese parts, | 肚子里也装满了烤奶酪 |
[11:22] | I just want to say I’m proud of you that you got the job. | 我想说 你能应聘上这工作 我很为你骄傲 |
[11:25] | I don’t want you to take it because it’s gonna make me crazy. | 我不希望你接受 因为这有点让我抓狂 |
[11:29] | – And you don’t want to do that. – No, I don’t. | -你不会想让我抓狂的 -是啊 |
[11:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:33] | But I already took the job. | 但我已经接受了 |
[11:37] | You told me to take the job. | 你叫我接受的 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, but I was hoping you would know that what I told you | 没错 但我本希望你知道我跟你说的话 |
[11:45] | was the complete opposite of what I was telling you. | 跟我的实际意思是完全相反的 |
[11:49] | I told you that I hate her. I told you that she’s my nemesis. | 我都说我讨厌她了 我都说她是我的死敌了 |
[11:52] | Because you both wore a purple shirt? | 因为你们都穿了条紫裙子 |
[11:55] | It was a yellow skirt. And that’s not why I hate her. | 是黄裙子 而且我不是因为那个讨厌她 |
[11:57] | Do you know that she said in an article | 你知道她曾在一篇文章里说 |
[11:59] | that the only reason I got my job | 我得到这份工作的唯一原因 |
[12:01] | was because my mother feels sorry for me? | 就是我妈妈可怜我吗 |
[12:03] | What? That’s awful. | 什么 那太过分了 |
[12:06] | Now I hate her, too. You really should have told me that. | 现在我也讨厌她了 你真该早告诉我的 |
[12:08] | Only if I wanted you to do what I really wanted you to do | 但我希望你做我真心希望你做的事 |
[12:12] | and not what I said I wanted you to do. | 而不是我嘴上说希望你做的事 |
[12:15] | Okay, now I’m lost again. | 现在我又糊涂了 |
[12:16] | Look, do you want me to un-take the job? | 你要我反悔吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 不 |
[12:20] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[12:22] | No. I’m not going to ask you to do that. | 不 我不会要求你那么做 |
[12:25] | Take the job if you’re okay with working for someone that I hate. | 如果你不介意跟我讨厌的人共事 就接受吧 |
[12:30] | I can probably make that work. | 我应该可以做得到 |
[12:32] | Congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[12:34] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Can you put on the yellow skirt later? | 你回头能穿上那件黄裙子吗 |
[12:40] | Will you put the purple shirt on? | 你能穿那件紫色衬衫吗 |
[12:42] | And together we can be a Laker girl? | 那我们可以凑成湖人队的拉拉队员了 |
[12:46] | Cake. Cake. Cake. | 蛋糕 蛋糕… |
[12:50] | – Blue cake… – Boy. | -蓝色蛋糕 -是男孩 |
[12:51] | – And pink cake… – Girl. | -粉色蛋糕 -是女孩 |
[12:53] | We get it! Come on, rip that fucker open! | 我们懂的 快切开 |
[13:00] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[13:11] | It’s the color of my shirt. | 是我衬衫的颜色 |
[13:12] | Is it bluish pink or pinkish blue? | 是发蓝的粉色还是泛粉的蓝色 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:18] | Cut another slice. | 再切开一块 |
[13:24] | Maybe natural light will help. | 或许得在自然光下看 |
[13:27] | It still looks purple to me. | 我还是觉得是紫色的 |
[13:29] | Hey, all. So sorry I’m late. | 各位 抱歉我迟到了 |
[13:32] | Oh, Jacob. You’re here! | 雅各布 你到了 |
[13:36] | What gender is this? | 这是什么性别 |
[13:40] | I’ll call my doctor. | 我去问我的医生好了 |
[13:41] | Although I’m not sure I can remember what the safe word is. | 但我好像记不住安全词了 |
[13:44] | Why do I feel like it’s “Grifter”? | 我为什么会觉得是”骗子” |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. I blew it. | 对不起 是我搞砸了 |
[13:48] | I promised to throw you all an amazing party, | 我保证为大家办个精彩派对的 |
[13:50] | and I nailed it… up until this moment. | 我也做到了 但在这个节骨眼上掉链子了 |
[13:53] | What’s amazing is you’re having a baby! | 最棒的是你们要有孩子了 |
[13:54] | And it doesn’t matter what he/she is. He/she’s yours. | 不管是男是女 都是你们的孩子 |
[13:59] | And when he/she is on his/her way, | 等孩子要出生了 |
[14:01] | you better call me so that I/she can get here in time. | 你们一定要打给我 我才能及时赶到 |
[14:04] | Mom, I promise you won’t miss anything. | 妈妈 我保证 你什么都不会错过的 |
[14:13] | Do I get a prize because I solved the most riddles? | 我解开的谜语最多 有奖吗 |
[14:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -有 -有吗 |
[14:17] | – Of course. – I do? | -当然有 -真的 |
[14:18] | – Come on, yeah. – I get a prize! | -当然了 -我有奖 |
[14:20] | You know what you get? | 知道是什么吗 |
[14:22] | The better part of a dozen eggs! | 一打好鸡蛋 |
[14:27] | The brown kind. | 棕色的 |
[14:34] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[14:35] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[14:37] | Take your eggs. | 拿上你的蛋 |
[14:41] | My egg holder only has room for two eggs. | 我的蛋架只能放两个蛋 |
[14:44] | Do you mind storing the rest in your normal-sized fridge? | 你可以把其他的放在你正常大小的冰箱里吗 |
[14:46] | – Sure. I will take them to my apartment. – Awesome. | -当然 我会拿回我公寓的 -太好了 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | – Have a good night. – You, too. | -晚上愉快 -你也是 |
[14:58] | It’s like a shiny penis. | 那简直像闪闪发亮的鸡巴 |
[15:02] | Sorry. Seeing that can’t be easy. | 抱歉 看到这个肯定不好受吧 |
[15:04] | It’s not. It’s infuriating. | 是啊 很让人火大 |
[15:10] | As a matter of fact… | 实际上… |
[15:28] | That feels really, really, really, really good. | 感觉太爽了 |
[15:36] | See you later, Coyote. | 回见 卡奥迪 |
[15:39] | See you, Mal. | 回见 玛洛 |
[15:50] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[15:53] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[15:57] | Shit. You got egg on your car. | 糟了 你自己的车上也沾上鸡蛋了 |
[16:00] | Yep, thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[16:20] | – Oh, I love it. – Isn’t it great? | -我喜欢 -多棒啊 |
[16:23] | And it’s like a real backseat, too. | 还有像样的后座 |
[16:26] | Frankie! Come check out my new baby. | 弗兰琦 快来看看我的新宝贝 |
[16:28] | You got a Muppet car. | 你买了辆布偶车 |
[16:30] | What will Fozzie Bear drive now? Wocka-wocka. | 这下福滋熊开什么啊 哈哈 |
[16:33] | Oh, no, it’s not pre-owned. | 不 这是新车 |
[16:35] | A brand new car’s in your budget. | 新买了辆车 挺有钱啊 |
[16:38] | Well, Grace co-hosted the loan for me. | 格蕾丝跟我一起贷款的 |
[16:40] | Oh, really? You co-signed her loan? | 是吗 你还帮她办联合贷款 |
[16:44] | She just needed my signature. It didn’t cost me anything. | 她就是需要我签个名 我又不用出钱 |
[16:46] | Unless she defaults. | 除非她违约 |
[16:48] | Oh, no, don’t blame Grace. Default’s all mine. | 不 别怪格蕾丝 违约都是我的[都是我的错] |
[16:51] | Oh, God help us. | 老天爷啊 |
[16:53] | Would you step out of the way so Sheree can go to work? | 你能不能别挡道 让雪丽去上班 |
[16:55] | Right, so she can pay for this car you co-hosted. | 是啊 她好为这辆你们合买的车付钱 |
[16:58] | Frankie… | 弗兰琦 |
[16:59] | I’m just saying, what do you really know about her? | 我只是想说 你究竟对她有多了解 |
[17:03] | What does anybody really know about you? | 大家对你究竟有多了解 |
[17:05] | Well, I’m two Cinnabons away from getting a free Cinnabon. | 我再买两个肉桂卷就能得到一个免费的肉桂卷 |
[17:09] | You’re good at getting things for free, aren’t you? | 你很擅长得到免费的东西 是吧 |
[17:12] | Frankie, you’re crossing the line. | 弗兰琦 你太过分了 |
[17:15] | I know it’s a little weird having me here, | 我知道我住这里有点奇怪 |
[17:17] | and I don’t think you like me very much, | 我觉得你不是很喜欢我 |
[17:19] | but I’m gonna change your mind. | 但我会改变你的想法的 |
[17:24] | Bye! | 再见 |
[17:30] | Change my mind or change my will? | 改变我的想法还是遗嘱 |
[17:33] | How about you change your whole thing? | 你全都改改怎么样 |
[17:49] | Are you going to knock it off? | 你能不能别闹了 |
[17:51] | Not until all these bottles are empty. | 除非这些瓶子都空了 |
[17:53] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你清楚我的意思 |
[17:55] | The way you spoke to Sheree out there was terrible. | 你刚刚对雪丽的态度太过分了 |
[17:58] | You’ve been going after her from the moment you arrived here. | 你一到就开始对她穷追猛打 |
[18:00] | I’ve been going after her | 我对她穷追猛打 |
[18:01] | since there’s a reason to be after her! | 是因为我有合理的理由 |
[18:04] | She lied about her stepkids, she got you to co-sign a loan… | 她对继子女的事撒谎了 还让你跟她合贷 |
[18:07] | Oh, stop it. | 行了 |
[18:08] | You should be thanking her | 你该感谢她 |
[18:10] | for taking such good care of your best friend. | 把你最好的朋友照顾得这么好 |
[18:12] | She cooks you cheddar biscuits and keeps your cuticles back! | 她给你做切达饼干 帮你修指甲 |
[18:16] | How is that taking care of you? | 这怎么就算照顾你了 |
[18:18] | Well, I’ll tell you how. | 我来告诉你 |
[18:20] | When you went off to Santa Fe, I was miserable. | 你搬去圣菲时 我很难过 |
[18:25] | I have never been so lonely, and it sucked. | 我从未那么孤单过 感觉很糟 |
[18:28] | And then Sheree came here and brought life to this house. | 然后雪丽来了 为家里带来了生机 |
[18:32] | Why didn’t you tell me it was so bad? | 你怎么不告诉我情况那么糟糕 |
[18:35] | Well, because you were going off with Jacob | 因为你跟雅各布走了 |
[18:37] | to be happy in your life. | 去过你幸福的人生 |
[18:39] | And I accepted that. | 这我可以接受 |
[18:40] | But you can’t now turn around | 但你不能现在又调过头来 |
[18:42] | and be mad at me for being happy in mine. | 气我也获得了开心的人生 |
[18:45] | I’m not mad about you being happy in La Jolla. | 我没气你在拉荷亚开心 |
[18:48] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 |
[18:49] | Well, then, what’s going on? | 那你是怎么回事 |
[18:51] | I’m not happy in Santa Fe! | 我在圣菲并不开心 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | I’d hoped I’d said that silently in my mouth. | 我本希望这话我没说出声来的 |
[18:58] | But now that it’s out in the world… | 但既然我都说出口了 |
[19:03] | shit’s about to get real. | 那真要说了 |
[19:05] | I fucking hate Santa Fe! | 我讨厌死圣菲了 |
[19:08] | I hate the snakes, the heat, the snakes! | 我讨厌那里的蛇 那里的热 那里的蛇 |
[19:13] | Everybody’s an artist with long, gray hair and balloon pants | 所有人都是艺术家 长灰发 鼓鼓的裤子 |
[19:18] | and has an adopted black son. | 有领养的黑人儿子 |
[19:22] | I blend right in! | 我太能融入其中了 |
[19:26] | I’ve been lonely. | 我觉得好孤单 |
[19:28] | But… you have Jacob. | 但 你有雅各布啊 |
[19:30] | And I love Jacob. | 我也爱雅各布 |
[19:32] | And I’m not lonely when it’s just the two of us. | 只有我们独处时我才不觉得孤单 |
[19:36] | But he has his family there, and they’re like so connected. | 但他的家人在那里 他们关系那么好 |
[19:40] | It makes me miss my family. | 让我想念我的家人了 |
[19:43] | And I miss being able to witness | 我想念见证艾莉森 |
[19:44] | that miracle of life growing in Allison… | 肚子里孕育生命的奇迹 |
[19:49] | even though it has no legal rights yet. | 虽然它现在还没有法定权利 |
[19:54] | And I miss you. | 我也想你了 |
[19:58] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[20:01] | I want to come back. | 我想回来 |
[20:06] | Whoa, that’s big. | 这可非同小可 |
[20:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:15] | Don’t you think you need to talk to Jacob? | 你不觉得你该跟雅各布谈谈吗 |
[20:17] | Don’t you think you it would be nice if you did it for me? | 你不觉得你去替我说会更好吗 |
[20:21] | I’ll do it. | 我自己去吧 |
[20:24] | But first, you need to do something for me. | 但首先 你得帮我个忙 |
[20:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:36] | What are you doing with those? | 你怎么会有那个 |
[20:38] | We’re asking the questions here, lady. | 我们来问问题 你没资格提问 小姐 |
[20:40] | Grace, ask her some questions. | 格蕾丝 问她问题 |
[20:42] | No. I’m the one asking questions. | 不 是我该问问题 |
[20:45] | How could you have taken those? | 你怎么能拿走那些材料 |
[20:47] | Did you invade my privacy? Did you steal them? | 你侵犯了我的隐私吗 是你偷的吗 |
[20:51] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[20:53] | Because it’s none of your business. | 因为那不关你的事 |
[20:56] | Well, now that she’s co-signed your loan, | 她给你签了合贷 |
[20:58] | I think the fact | 我觉得 |
[20:59] | that you’re trying to steal your stepchildren’s house | 你想偷你继子女房子的事 |
[21:02] | is her business! | 就跟她有关 |
[21:04] | Is that what you think is going on? | 你以为是那么回事吗 |
[21:06] | Because I’m not trying to steal anything. | 因为我没想偷什么 |
[21:08] | – We read the depositions. – Yeah. | -我们看过证词了 -没错 |
[21:11] | Okay, so then did you read about how those kids didn’t show up | 好啊 那么你们看到那些孩子在父亲生病的 |
[21:14] | for the four years their father was sick? | 四年里完全没出现过吗 |
[21:17] | Or did you miss that? | 还是你们看漏了这个 |
[21:19] | Or how they couldn’t line up fast enough | 还有他们争先恐后地赶来 |
[21:21] | for the reading of his will? | 听他遗嘱的宣读 |
[21:23] | And how I came home one day | 以及我有一天回家 |
[21:25] | and they’d locked me out of my own house? | 却被他们锁在了我自己的家门外 |
[21:29] | – We… – …did not get that far. | -我们… -没看那么多 |
[21:32] | If you’re gonna snoop, girls, do it thoroughly. | 如果你们要打探 就看到底 |
[21:38] | He bought that house for us. | 他为我们买下了那栋房子 |
[21:40] | I cannot believe his kids did that to you. | 真不敢相信他的孩子那么对你 |
[21:43] | I stood on the lawn that day, | 我那天站在草坪上 |
[21:45] | surrounded by my clothes and nail polish and old dog bowls, | 周围都是我的衣服 指甲油 旧狗碗 |
[21:49] | and all I could think was, “I’m homeless.” | 我脑子里想着 “我无家可归了” |
[21:53] | How could I end up homeless? | 我怎么会落得这个下场 |
[21:56] | I’ve worked my whole life, | 我一辈子都在工作 |
[21:58] | I fell in love, I took care of my husband, | 我爱上了一个男人 好好照顾我的丈夫 |
[22:01] | and yet, there I was with no place to go… | 但是 我还是落得无家可归 |
[22:04] | until Grace invited me here. | 直到格蕾丝邀请我过来住 |
[22:07] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[22:09] | You said you wanted to talk? It was, like, 45 minutes ago. | 你说你想谈来着 那是45分钟前了 |
[22:11] | I’m guessing it’s not urgent. | 我猜应该不是急事咯 |
[22:21] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你吧 |
[22:23] | I mean, I say it, you know, a lot. | 我可是经常说的 |
[22:26] | So, you could argue it loses its meaning. | 所以你可以说意义稍有折损 |
[22:31] | But it doesn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[22:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:35] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗 |
[22:37] | No. No. God, no, no, no. | 不是 天呐 不是 |
[22:41] | I’m breaking up with Santa Fe. | 我要跟圣菲分手 |
[22:45] | I hate it there. | 我讨厌那里 |
[22:48] | I shouldn’t have hidden that from you. | 我不该对你隐瞒这一点的 |
[22:50] | You didn’t hide it that well. | 你根本没掩藏住这点 |
[22:52] | Like the time I asked you what you wanted for dinner | 比如那次我问你晚饭想吃什么 |
[22:54] | and you said, “Not Santa Fe.” | 你说”不要圣菲” |
[22:58] | I thought you missed that. | 我以为你没听到呢 |
[23:00] | Why weren’t you straight with me? | 你为什么不跟我直说 |
[23:01] | Because I knew it would lead to this conversation. | 因为我知道一旦说了我们就得仔细谈这事 |
[23:05] | And I just kept hoping that I would get used to it. | 我一直希望我能习惯那里 |
[23:09] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[23:11] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:13] | And somehow attending the third-worst gender reveal party ever… | 不知怎么 参加史上第三差劲的性别揭晓派对 |
[23:20] | only revealed how much I miss home. | 让我发现了自己是多么想家 |
[23:28] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[23:30] | I don’t know. I think it’s your call. | 我不知道 该你来决定 |
[23:34] | Long distance is brutal. | 异地恋是很残酷的 |
[23:37] | But if we don’t even try, | 但如果我们都不试试 |
[23:38] | I don’t want to think about what that means. | 我都不愿去想那意味着什么 |
[23:42] | How can we do this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[23:44] | We could Skype-Face once I learn how. | 我们可以视频聊天 不过要等我先学会 |
[23:48] | I could come down every three-day weekend, | 每当周末有三天连假时 我可以去看你 |
[23:51] | which, as far as I’m concerned, is every weekend. | 就我的情况来看 也就是每个周末 |
[23:55] | We don’t have to live together to love each other. | 我们又不是非得同居才能爱彼此 |
[23:59] | That’s… true. | 那倒是 没错 |
[24:05] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[24:07] | It’s scary. | 的确可怕 |
[24:10] | I do love you. | 我真爱你 |
[24:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:25] | As Captain and Tennille said, “Love will keep us together.” | 就像船长和坦妮尔说的 “爱会让我们在一起” |
[24:29] | Until they got divorced. | 直到他们离婚 |
[24:31] | They did? | 离了吗 |
[24:34] | Oh, my God. I should call her. | 天呐 我该给她打电话 |
[24:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:00] | Yep. You missed a good one! | 没事 你错过了一场精彩的 |
[25:08] | You hungry? I made you a plate. | 你饿吗 我给你做了饭 |
[25:10] | I’m famished, thank you. | 我饿死了 谢谢 |
[25:12] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[25:14] | I can get it. | 我去拿 |
[25:21] | Help me! | 救命 |
[25:24] | Oh, my God. Honey, what happened? | 天呐 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[25:26] | – I don’t know! – Here, I got you. | -我不知道 -我扶你 |
[25:28] | I was doing my trademark double-fisted sign twirl | 我做我标志性的双拳转牌时 |
[25:32] | when something went very, very awry. | 出了大岔子 |
[25:36] | Well, thank God you didn’t get arrested. | 谢天谢地你没被捕 |
[25:39] | I almost did, but the cop felt bad for me | 就差一点 但警察都可怜我 |
[25:43] | when I couldn’t stop crying. | 因为我哭个不停 |
[25:47] | I am so in awe of your commitment | 我真佩服你的投入 |
[25:49] | to doing something good every single day. | 每天去做好事 |
[25:52] | Every single day. | 每一天 |
[25:54] | But… maybe this is just too much for your body, too. | 但是 或许你的身体也承受不来 |
[26:00] | Our bodies may not be at their best, | 我们的身体可能辉煌不再了 |
[26:02] | but our minds, Robert… | 但我们的头脑 罗伯特 |
[26:05] | our minds… are not that great either. | 我们的头脑 也不是那么好了 |
[26:08] | You’re only bolstering my argument. | 你在增强我的论点呢 |
[26:12] | But we must resist… now more than ever. | 但我们必须抵抗 现在更胜以往 |
[26:15] | Sol, let me ask you a question. | 索尔 我问你个问题 |
[26:17] | If you were a surgeon and your hands started to shake, | 如果你是外科医生 你的手开始抖了 |
[26:20] | would you give up surgery? | 你会放弃做手术吗 |
[26:21] | Of course, but… | 当然了 但是 |
[26:22] | And if you were a taxi driver and you started to go blind, | 如果你是出租车司机 视力开始不行了 |
[26:25] | would you stop driving? | 你会停止开车吗 |
[26:26] | – Not if I drove in New York. – Sol. | -如果是在纽约开车就不必 -索尔 |
[26:29] | Robert, it’s all I’ve got to do. | 罗伯特 我只能做这个了 |
[26:32] | You feel it’s killing you to do this? | 你觉得做这个要你命了 |
[26:35] | I think it would kill me if I stop. | 我觉得如果我不做才要命 |
[26:37] | Then don’t stop. | 那就别停 |
[26:39] | Just find a less back-destroying way to protest. | 但找个不那么摧残你背部的方式抗议 |
[26:42] | Or better yet, take a break. | 或者更好的是 休息一下 |
[26:44] | And do what? | 做什么呢 |
[26:45] | Well, we’ve been doing your thing for six months, | 你喜欢的事我们已经做了六个月了 |
[26:47] | why don’t you try doing mine? | 你也试试做我喜欢的事吧 |
[26:49] | You know, I’m assistant directing The Music Man. | 我现在担任《音乐人》的副导演 |
[26:52] | You could be the assistant to the assistant director. | 你可以做副导演的小助理 |
[26:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[26:57] | Maybe. | 或许可以 |
[26:59] | Although it does sound prestigious. | 但听上去是挺有档次的 |
[27:01] | Just to be clear, I cannot officially offer you that position. | 先说清楚 我不能正式给你这个职位 |
[27:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry for Santa Fe and for Jacob, but… | 圣菲和雅各布的事我很遗憾 |
[27:17] | I’m happy you’re coming home to me. | 但我很开心你要回家来陪我了 |
[27:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:24] | Was Santa Fe really that bad? | 圣菲真那么糟吗 |
[27:26] | You ever reach into one of your pockets and think, | 你有没有伸手掏兜 然后心想 |
[27:28] | “Oh, boy, licorice!” | “天呐 甘草糖” |
[27:30] | But then it’s a snake? Because I have. | 结果却是条蛇 因为我有过这经历 |
[27:33] | Well, that’s why I don’t buy things with voluminous pockets. | 所以我不买有一堆兜的衣服 |
[27:37] | – Is that why? – No. | -是这个原因吗 -不是 |
[27:42] | May I join you? | 我可以一起坐吗 |
[27:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:50] | Oh, that’s nice. | 感觉好棒 |
[27:53] | Oh, nothing like dipping your feet in some good CO2. | 没什么比把脚伸进二氧化碳里感觉更棒了 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:58] | So, since you’re moving back, | 既然你要搬回来了 |
[28:00] | if you just give me a little time to find a place, | 能不能给我点时间找新住处 |
[28:03] | I’ll be out of your hair. | 我会尽快离开的 |
[28:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:06] | This is your home. | 这是你们的家 |
[28:08] | Just because I don’t have mine doesn’t mean… | 虽然我没家了 但是… |
[28:10] | But where would you go? | 那你去哪啊 |
[28:12] | It’s not like you can shrink yourself | 你又不能把自己缩小 |
[28:13] | and live in your tiny village. | 住进你的小村庄里 |
[28:16] | Yet. That technology is on the horizon. | 现在还不行 这种技术应该快诞生了 |
[28:19] | We just have to wait it out. | 我们只需要等待 |
[28:21] | But in the meantime… | 但是现在 |
[28:23] | Stay with us. | 跟我们住吧 |
[28:26] | Do you two know how lucky you are to have each other? | 你们知道你们拥有彼此是多么幸运吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, I think we do. | 嗯 我们知道 |
[28:31] | I’m lucky. I’m really lucky. | 我很幸运 非常幸运 |
[28:36] | I had a lot of girlfriends in my life, | 我这辈子有不少女性朋友 |
[28:38] | but I’ve never had a Grace or a Frankie. | 但从没有过格蕾丝或弗兰琦 |
[28:40] | Well, now you have both. | 那现在你两个都有了 |
[28:43] | And we’re going to get your house back from those rotten kids. | 我们会帮你从那群坏孩子手里抢回你的房子 |
[28:47] | – We are? – Yes, we are. | -是吗 -是的 |
[28:48] | – Right? – Right. | -是吧 -是的 |
[28:49] | Wait, how big are they? | 等等 他们块头大吗 |