时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[01:19] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[01:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[01:24] | Did I fall asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah, we both must have dozed off. | 是的 我们肯定是都睡着了 |
[01:29] | That was amazing. | 刚刚真爽 |
[01:32] | – You are… – Yeah, you too. | -你… -你也是 |
[01:34] | – Time to go. – …amazing. | -该走了 -真棒 |
[01:35] | Come on, time to go. | 来吧 该走了 |
[01:37] | Come on, up and at ’em. | 快起来吧 |
[01:43] | – You’re gonna really make me get up? – Yes, come on. Come on. | -你真要逼我起来吗 -是的 快走 |
[01:46] | And go all the way downstairs and have my chauffeur take me home? | 下楼 让我的司机送我回家 |
[01:50] | Your struggle is an inspiration to all of us. | 你的挣扎激励我们每个人 |
[01:53] | Here are your Gucci loafers. | 这是你的古琦鞋 |
[01:56] | God… | 天呐 |
[01:58] | how do you always manage to look so great? | 你怎么做到总那么美的 |
[02:01] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[02:03] | I just woke up. | 我刚醒呢 |
[02:05] | I must look like hell. | 我的样子肯定糟透了 |
[02:07] | We can still call it “casual” and have the occasional sleepover. | 我们偶尔过个夜也还是可以算”玩玩” |
[02:11] | They call that “college.” Keep it moving. | 那叫”大学” 继续走 |
[02:13] | Usually I’m the one kicking the girl out at the end of the night. | 我一般才是春宵结束把姑娘赶出去的那个 |
[02:16] | I don’t care for this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[02:19] | Oh, is it wrong that I enjoy making you feel cheap? | 我很喜欢让你觉得自己很低贱 这样很不对吗 |
[02:23] | Come on, you gotta give me something. | 拜托 你总得让让步 |
[02:25] | Maybe next time a two-hour nap, post-sex? | 不如下次完事后让我睡两小时吧 |
[02:28] | Half-hour catnap and I’m setting an alarm. | 打半小时盹 我要定闹钟 |
[02:31] | Fine, but it’s going to cut into your cuddling time. | 好吧 但得计入你的相拥而睡时间里 |
[02:34] | I’ll live. | 我能承受 |
[02:42] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[02:46] | I thought you were gonna bail on me after your big date. | 我以为你会因为重要约会而放我鸽子呢 |
[02:49] | Nope. I need recovery time. | 没有 我需要恢复时间 |
[02:51] | I found these old Apple Loops in the cabinet from before I left. | 我在柜子里找到了这些我走前留下的苹果麦圈 |
[02:56] | You think they’re still good? | 你觉得还能吃吗 |
[02:57] | Sure. Better with age, like us. | 当然 越老越好 就像我们 |
[03:01] | I have to admit, I miss a good preservative. | 我得承认 我怀念防腐剂了 |
[03:04] | Santa Fe was so “all-natural,” | 圣菲那边什么都讲究”纯天然” |
[03:07] | but nothing beats fruity chemicals for TV night. | 但电视之夜没什么能比得过果味化学品 |
[03:10] | Oh, God, I’d just love to be able to, | 天呐 我真高兴能够 |
[03:13] | you know, just drop it all. | 放下一切伪装 |
[03:15] | Right. And just relax. | 是啊 放松下来 |
[03:19] | And pass gas. | 放屁 |
[03:20] | Oh, please, don’t pass gas. | 拜托别放屁 |
[03:23] | Okay, starting now. | 好吧 现在开始再不了 |
[03:26] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[03:34] | If you would just use this cane the doctor gave you, | 如果你肯用这根医生给你的拐杖 |
[03:39] | your knee wouldn’t swell up so much. | 你的膝盖也不会肿得那么厉害了 |
[03:41] | Well, if Nick saw me with that cane, | 如果尼克看到我用那根拐杖 |
[03:42] | he wouldn’t swell up so much. | 他也不会”胀大”起来了 |
[03:45] | You know, I have to say, | 我得说 |
[03:47] | you put in a lot of work for this guy. | 你为那家伙投入了好多精力 |
[03:50] | Is this where you’re gonna start to get on me | 你要开始批评我跟比我 |
[03:52] | for dating a younger man? | 年纪小的男人约会吗 |
[03:54] | No, I’m cool with that. | 没有 这我不介意 |
[03:56] | I used to sit Bud and Coyote down and explain to them | 我以前会坐下跟巴德和卡奥迪解释 |
[03:59] | that it was perfectly natural | 如果他们的朋友 |
[04:01] | if their friends were attracted to me. | 喜欢我是非常正常的 |
[04:04] | Well, that must have been very comforting for them to hear. | 他们听到这话一定很舒心 |
[04:07] | Well, it is a fair amount of work with Nick. | 跟尼克在一起是挺麻烦 |
[04:09] | A few hours of prep, a few hours of recovery. | 做几小时准备 然后恢复几小时 |
[04:12] | And this guy is worth all this? | 这家伙值得你这么费劲吗 |
[04:15] | There are 30 magic minutes in there | 因为在那短暂的30分钟时间里 |
[04:17] | when I feel as young as I have ever felt. | 我会觉得非常得年轻 |
[04:21] | Although, I think he did hear a few “ouches” tonight | 不过 我觉得我今晚屈膝的时候 |
[04:23] | when I bent my knee. | 他听到了我几次喊疼 |
[04:24] | I don’t have that problem with Jacob. | 我跟雅各布没这个麻烦 |
[04:27] | During sex, we both know that half the moans we’re making | 做爱时 我们都清楚我们半数的呻吟 |
[04:30] | have absolutely nothing to do with pleasure. | 完全不是出于快感 |
[04:34] | That must be nice. | 那肯定很不错 |
[04:36] | But, you know, we know this has a clear expiration date. | 但是 我们清楚这段关系早晚要到头 |
[04:40] | I mean, it’s new and exciting | 对于他 约会 |
[04:41] | for him now to be dating an older woman, | 年长女人新鲜又刺激 |
[04:43] | but he’ll move on soon enough. | 但是 他很快会失去兴趣的 |
[04:47] | So… whose night is it? | 那么 今晚谁说了算 |
[04:49] | Well, Tuesday we re-watched Goonies for the 40th time, | 周二 我们第40遍重刷《七宝奇谋》 |
[04:53] | so it’s my night. | 所以是我 |
[04:55] | Great! | 太好了 |
[04:56] | So… Goonies? | 《七宝奇谋》吗 |
[04:59] | Hey, I forgot my wallet. | 不好意思 我把钱包落下了 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God! Oh, he can’t see me like this. | 天呐 他不能见到我这样子 |
[05:04] | – No, no. Okay. – Help me cover up. | -是啊 -帮我盖起来 |
[05:05] | – Okay, okay. Here. – Make sure my feet are covered. | -好的 来 -一定把我的脚遮住 |
[05:09] | – Okay. – Get the lights! | -好 -关灯 |
[05:12] | And you gotta give him his wallet. | 你得把钱包还给他 |
[05:14] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好 天呐 |
[05:17] | Everything okay in there? | 里面没事吧 |
[05:18] | Uh, hold your horses, fat cat! | 别急啊 |
[05:22] | Well, where the hell is it? | 钱包在哪 |
[05:23] | It’s on the pony wall in the dining room! He paid for takeout! | 在餐厅的小矮墙上 他之前为外卖买单来着 |
[05:28] | I got it! | 找到了 |
[05:31] | Of course it’s leather, probably Italian. | 当然是皮的 八成是意大利货 |
[05:34] | Oh, Jesus, it feels so buttery. | 天呐 感觉好柔滑 |
[05:40] | Interesting technique, | 这办法真有趣 |
[05:42] | turning off the lights to look for something. | 关灯找东西 |
[05:44] | – Hiya, Kooky. Welcome back. – Thanks. | -你好 怪人 欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[05:46] | I missed that inventive nickname so much, I couldn’t stay away. | 我太怀念那有创意的外号了 我必须回来 |
[05:50] | – Is Grace still up? – Nope. | -格蕾丝还醒着吗 -睡了 |
[05:55] | What’s that lump under the afghan? | 毯子下面那一堆是什么 |
[05:59] | Four additional afghans. It gets cold here at night. | 另外四条毯子 这里晚上很冷 |
[06:04] | Here. Oh, wait. | 给 等等 |
[06:08] | Finder’s fee. | 要抽点答谢金 |
[06:09] | Toodles. | 再见 |
[06:12] | At most, I’m three afghans. | 我至多就三条毯子的大小 |
[06:17] | I just had a lovely driveway-chat with our new neighbor. | 我刚跟我们的新邻居在车道上友好地谈了会儿 |
[06:21] | Is he that handsome guy we waved to the other day? | 是那天冲你挥手的帅哥吗 |
[06:24] | The one who looks like a JCPenney Model? | 长得像名牌模特的那个 |
[06:26] | Yep, Oliver. | 是的 他叫奥利弗 |
[06:28] | He and his boyfriend, Joe, are planning their backyard wedding. | 他和男友乔在策划后院婚礼 |
[06:32] | – Oh, it’s a couple. – Yep. | -夫夫啊 -没错 |
[06:34] | And I invited them over for drinks later! | 我邀请他们待会儿过来喝东西了 |
[06:37] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[06:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:40] | Wouldn’t it be nice for us to have “our” gay friends, | 我们有共同的同性恋朋友 |
[06:43] | instead of “yours” and “mine,” separately? | 而不是分别有不是更好吗 |
[06:45] | But they’re younger, Sol. | 但他们比我们年轻 索尔 |
[06:46] | And if they like throwing events in their backyard, | 如果他们喜欢在后院举办活动 |
[06:49] | they may be party gays. | 可能是派对型同性恋 |
[06:52] | Is this some of that hip lingo | 这是你在你的 |
[06:55] | you picked up from your new Lear crowd? | 《李尔王》卡司那里学来的新流行语吗 |
[06:58] | You mean my theater gays? | 你指我的戏剧同性恋们吗 |
[07:00] | – Are you a theater gay? – I am. | -你是戏剧同性恋吗 -是的 |
[07:03] | I am also an elder gay. | 我还是个老年同性恋 |
[07:05] | And me? Am I a lawyer gay? | 我呢 我是律师同性恋吗 |
[07:08] | No, that’s not a thing. But you may be an activist gay. | 不 没那么回事 但你或许是个活动家同性恋 |
[07:11] | – Oh, I like that. – I thought you might. | -这我喜欢 -我猜到了 |
[07:13] | And what about our new neighbors? | 那我们的新邻居呢 |
[07:16] | They have a custom furniture store in Hillcrest. | 他们在时髦住宅区有家订制家具店 |
[07:19] | Oliver does interiors and Joe is a carpenter. | 奥利弗做室内装修 乔是个木匠 |
[07:23] | A style gay and a butch gay. | 时髦同性恋和猛男同性恋 |
[07:28] | Let’s not play this with the new guys. They might hate us. | 我们别跟新邻居这么说 他们可能会讨厌我们的 |
[07:32] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:40] | You made quick work putting this place back together. | 你真是瞬间就恢复了这里的样子 |
[07:43] | Back in, baby! | 我又回来咯 |
[07:45] | I did keep a few hints of Sheree pink, though, | 我还是留了一丝雪丽的粉色 |
[07:48] | to symbolize the “new” of my “new old life.” | 象征我”新旧人生”的”新”意 |
[07:52] | That’s a big concept for first thing in the morning. | 一大早就说这么大的事 |
[07:55] | Would this be an easier concept? | 那你听听这个能小点吗 |
[07:57] | I need a ride to the credit union later. | 我稍后需要人送我去信用社 |
[08:01] | Your new life still inconveniences me like your old life. | 你的新生活还像你的旧生活一样给我造成不便 |
[08:05] | I can’t. I have to meet Nick at 4:00. Listen to this. | 我不能 我4点得去见尼克 听啊 |
[08:09] | “Been thinking about last night. | “我一直在想昨晚的事 |
[08:12] | We need to talk.” | 我们得谈谈” |
[08:13] | Oh, God. He wants a three-way. | 天呐 他想玩3P |
[08:19] | No. Uh… | 不是 这… |
[08:21] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么 |
[08:22] | We’ve reached our expiration date. He’s gonna break up with me. | 我们的感情到期了 他要跟我分手 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[08:27] | It was fun while it lasted. | 至少相聚时欢 |
[08:29] | Not to be indelicate, but if you’re not meeting Nick till 4:00, | 别怪我不长眼色 但如果你4点才要去见尼克 |
[08:32] | maybe you can take me to the credit union. | 或许你可以送我去信用社 |
[08:35] | You can drive your new old self. | 你的新旧自我可以自己开车 |
[08:37] | I have to start getting ready now. | 我现在就得开始做准备 |
[08:39] | I want to look better than ever so he’ll regret it. | 我要美得不可方物 让他后悔 |
[08:44] | Grace… when he breaks up with you, you know what to tell him. | 格蕾丝 他跟你分手时 你知道该说什么 |
[08:49] | He has herpes? | 他有疱疹吗 |
[08:50] | He has herpes. | 他有疱疹 |
[08:55] | Thank you so much. Have a good one. | 非常感谢 祝您愉快 |
[08:59] | Next! | 下一位 |
[09:01] | Oh, for fuck’s… | 该死 |
[09:04] | Mindy! Look who’s back! | 明迪 看谁回来了 |
[09:06] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:07] | I hadn’t seen you in a couple of months. | 好几个月没见着你了 |
[09:08] | I was hoping that you’d changed banks. | 我还希望你换银行了 |
[09:10] | Said with a smile. Always a smile. | 笑着说 总要挂着笑 |
[09:13] | Look, I’m not looking for trouble here today, | 我今天不想找麻烦 |
[09:15] | just a new bank card. | 只想要新银行卡 |
[09:17] | – What’d you do, try to eat it? – Really? | -你做了什么 想吃它吗 -不是吧 |
[09:20] | Was it a goat? Did a goat chew on it? | 是山羊吗 是被山羊咬了吗 |
[09:23] | See, this is where we get into trouble. | 这就是我们产生矛盾的地方 |
[09:25] | I am a valued and loyal customer, | 我是一位重要且忠诚的客户 |
[09:27] | and you are a black fly in my chardonnay. | 你是我夏敦埃酒里的黑苍蝇 |
[09:30] | We are required to ask. | 我们必须要问的 |
[09:31] | And are you required to have that face? | 那你也必须摆出那副表情吗 |
[09:36] | – You’re dead. – Oh, man. | -你死了 -天呐 |
[09:38] | If this is the way you really want this to go, | 如果你真想这么做 |
[09:41] | let’s do this, stone-cold style. | 那我们来吧 冷硬到底 |
[09:43] | – No! No, no, no! – Come on! Come on! | -不不 -来吧 |
[09:45] | No, you’re really dead. | 不 你真的死了 |
[09:47] | Deceased. It says so right here. | 已死 上面写着的 |
[09:50] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 不可能 |
[09:52] | Not according to the Social security Administration | 但社保部门的「死亡主文件」 |
[09:54] | death master file. | 就这么写的 |
[09:56] | Very funny, Mindy. Would you take me off that, please? | 真好笑 明迪 你能把我从中删掉吗 |
[10:00] | It may surprise you, | 你或许会觉得意外 |
[10:01] | but that is about 17,000 steps above my pay grade. | 但这远远超出了我的职权范围 |
[10:04] | But I’m right here! How can I be dead? | 但我就站在这里 怎么可能死了 |
[10:07] | I am not saying that you’re dead. | 我没说你死了 |
[10:09] | I’m saying that Frankie Bergstein is dead. | 我是说弗兰琦·伯格斯丁死了 |
[10:12] | Well, okay, I’m Frankie Bergstein. | 好吧 我就是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[10:15] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:16] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你心里偷乐呢 是吧 |
[10:18] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:19] | And I’m afraid I can’t issue a new card to a dead lady. | 我恐怕不能为死去的女人发新卡 |
[10:23] | Next! | 下一位 |
[10:24] | I am standing right here! | 我就站在这里呢 |
[10:28] | Next. | 下一位 |
[10:31] | Carolyn! | 卡罗琳 |
[10:34] | How’s the grandbaby? | 孙子怎么样了 |
[10:36] | Boy, you are dead all over the place. It’s not just the bank. | 天呐 你到处都死了 不止是银行 |
[10:39] | Social Security, your Visa, | 社保 你的维萨卡 |
[10:42] | your Red Roof Inn rewards card. | 你的红屋顶旅馆奖励卡 |
[10:44] | God, Grace, I’m never going to meet my first grandchild! | 天呐 格蕾丝 我别想见到我的第一个孙子了 |
[10:47] | That’s actually not the way this works. You’re only legally dead. | 其实不是这样的 你只是法律上死亡了 |
[10:50] | Well, I want to be undead. | 我想活过来 |
[10:51] | Well, that is a whole different thing. | 那是另一码事 |
[10:53] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[10:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[10:58] | You have absolutely no idea how this could have happened? | 你完全不知道怎么会这样吗 |
[11:03] | I lost the damn key to my post office box again. | 我又弄丢了我邮箱的钥匙 |
[11:07] | – The replacement key is… – Sixty bucks, I know. | -换钥匙要… -60美元 我知道 |
[11:09] | I’ve paid it 12 times. | 我付过12次了 |
[11:11] | But I’m moving to Santa Fe. It’s my last batch of mail. | 但我要搬去圣菲了 这是我最后一批邮件 |
[11:15] | Can’t you cut me a little slack just this once? | 你不能就放过我这一次吗 |
[11:18] | The rule is only people with a key can have access to their mail. | 规矩是 只有有钥匙的人可以开邮箱 |
[11:21] | There’s no other option? | 没有别的办法了吗 |
[11:23] | Not unless… | 除非… |
[11:26] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | I’m here to collect mail from box 1524. | 我来领取1524邮箱的邮件 |
[11:31] | That belongs to Frankie Bergstein. | 那是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁的 |
[11:33] | Unfortunately, she is no longer with us. | 很不幸 她已经去世了 |
[11:36] | And according to my latest Google search, | 根据我最新的谷歌搜索显示 |
[11:39] | her death automatically releases her mail to the next of kin, | 她死后 邮件就要还给她的近亲 |
[11:44] | which is yours truly. | 也就是我 |
[11:45] | This is terrible news. | 真是太不幸了 |
[11:48] | Although, she didn’t look very good the last time she was here. | 不过她上次来时 看上去的确不太好 |
[11:50] | She said the same thing about you. | 她也这么说你的 |
[11:53] | In fact, those were her very last words. | 事实上 那是她的遗言呢 |
[11:57] | You told a federal agency you were dead? | 你对一家联邦机构说你死了 |
[12:00] | But I never thought that the post office would tell Mindy! | 但我没想到邮局会去告诉明迪 |
[12:03] | They tell everyone! | 他们会告诉所有人 |
[12:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:06] | Oh, boy, when you step in it, you go deep. | 天呐 你闯起祸来从来都不小 |
[12:09] | Hey, last week’s adventure with Sheree ended up all good. | 上周跟雪丽的冒险结果很好 |
[12:13] | They can’t all be gems. | 不可能每次都那么好 |
[12:14] | Well, this is one you may not come back from, kiddo. | 这次你可能无法挽回了 姑娘 |
[12:19] | I’ve got to go meet Nick. | 我得去见尼克了 |
[12:22] | Oh, God, this is gonna kill me. | 天呐 这得要我命了 |
[12:23] | Well, at least you’re still alive! | 至少你还活着呢 |
[12:30] | If drinks go well, I’m going to suggest dinner. | 如果喝酒挺顺利 我就提议让他们来吃饭了 |
[12:33] | And if that goes well, | 如果那也顺利 |
[12:34] | I think we should talk to them about Miami in April. | 我觉得我们该跟他们商量四月一起去迈阿密旅行 |
[12:37] | Slow down, Sol. | 慢点 索尔 |
[12:39] | Why don’t we wait to see if we all like each other first? | 先看看我们是不是都喜欢彼此吧 |
[12:41] | Of course! Of course! I’m just excited. | 当然 我就是兴奋 |
[12:44] | We’ve never had a fun gay couple in the neighborhood before. | 我们的邻居里第一次出现有趣的同性恋夫夫 |
[12:49] | What about Greg and Jeffrey? | 那格雷格和杰弗里呢 |
[12:50] | I said “fun.” | 我强调了是”有趣的” |
[12:53] | I thought watching Greco-Roman wrestling was fun. | 我以为看古典式摔跤就挺有趣的 |
[12:59] | – Come in. – Hi. How are you? | -请进 -你好吗 |
[13:02] | Robert, this is Oliver and Jo. | 罗伯特 这是奥利弗和乔 |
[13:07] | Your house is… beautiful. | 你们家真美 |
[13:10] | Thank you. Nice to meet you, Joanna? | 谢谢 很高兴认识你 乔安娜吗 |
[13:13] | No, no. Just Jo. | 不不 就叫乔 |
[13:15] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[13:16] | I was expecting a… | 我以为是 |
[13:19] | a… longer name. | 长名字的简称呢 |
[13:27] | I didn’t know what to get you | 我不知道该给你点什么 |
[13:28] | because we’ve never had coffee together, have we? | 因为我们从未一起喝过咖啡 是吧 |
[13:30] | It’s weird we’ve never had coffee. | 这好奇怪啊 |
[13:32] | Oh, God, are you a tea person? | 天呐 你喜欢喝茶吗 |
[13:35] | I’m a get-right-to-the-point person. | 我是有话直说的人 |
[13:37] | – So, why don’t you… – Okay. Okay, I’m just going to say it. | -你就… -好 那我说了 |
[13:43] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[13:46] | – You want to see more people? – No. | -你想约会更多人吗 -不是 |
[13:48] | I want more you. | 我想要更多的你 |
[13:51] | – What? No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | -什么 你才不呢 -是的 |
[13:55] | Grace, do you like me? | 格蕾丝 你喜欢我吗 |
[13:58] | Well, I wouldn’t be sleeping with you if I didn’t like you. | 如果我不喜欢你 也不会睡你了 |
[14:01] | So, when I like something, I want more of it. | 所以 我喜欢什么时 就会想要更多 |
[14:03] | I’ve noticed that about you. You kind of lead with that. | 这点我注意到了 你上来就这么说 |
[14:06] | See? It’s effortless with you. | 是吧 跟你相处好轻松 |
[14:09] | I’m not sure I’d call it “effortless.” | 我恐怕不会称之为”轻松” |
[14:10] | So, if you like me, why can’t I sleep over once in a while? | 如果你也喜欢我 我为什么不能偶尔去过夜 |
[14:14] | Or meet your kids? | 或是见你的孩子 |
[14:15] | Or go away with you sometime? | 或是偶尔一起出去玩 |
[14:17] | Because that’s not what this is. | 因为我们不是这样的感情 |
[14:18] | Why not? Can’t we just give it a try? | 为什么不是 就不能试试吗 |
[14:21] | How about a week away in Paris? | 一起去巴黎过一周如何 |
[14:23] | Just you, me, and the Champs-Élysées. | 就你 我和香榭丽舍大道 |
[14:27] | How about Santa Barbara for an afternoon? | 去圣巴巴拉玩一下午吧 |
[14:29] | How about Hawaii? | 夏威夷呢 |
[14:30] | Bright sun, skinny dipping, you in a bikini. | 明媚阳光 裸泳 你穿比基尼 |
[14:34] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[14:36] | Let’s do an overnight in Santa Barbara. | 我们去圣巴巴拉过一晚 |
[14:38] | Let’s do a long weekend in Santa Barbara. | 去圣巴巴拉过个长周末吧 |
[14:40] | Okay, forget Santa Barbara. | 好吧 别管圣巴巴拉了 |
[14:41] | Now, I’ll give you one overnight a week at my house. | 每周在我家过夜一次 |
[14:44] | Fine. And I get to keep a toothbrush there. | 好 我可以在那里放个牙刷 |
[14:47] | Travel-size only. | 只许带旅行装的 |
[14:48] | Deal. Now, more personally… | 成交 更私人的方面 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. There’s more? | 天呐 还没完呢 |
[14:54] | You’ve met my son and I’ve met zero on your side. | 你见过我儿子 可我没见过你那边的人 |
[14:57] | – I want to have dinner with your kids. – Lunch. One kid. | -我想跟你的孩子们吃晚餐 -午餐 只能是一个孩子 |
[15:00] | Lunch. Two kids. Nobu. | 午餐 两个 诺布日式餐厅 |
[15:02] | My house. One kid. The nice one. | 在我家 一个孩子 优秀的那个孩子 |
[15:04] | Done. | 成交 |
[15:08] | You show your hand too much. | 你谈判时太快露底了 |
[15:10] | You could’ve gotten Santa Barbara. | 你本可以谈妥圣巴巴拉的 |
[15:12] | Oh, you’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[15:14] | We’ll be right back. | 我们就回来 |
[15:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:20] | What a lovely pair of homosexuals we have living next door. | 我们隔壁真是住了一对可爱的同性璧人 |
[15:23] | I don’t know what the hell is happening. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[15:26] | Oliver was so clearly gay in the driveway this morning. | 今早在车道上 奥利弗简直基爆了 |
[15:29] | I’ll tell you what’s happening, Sol. | 我告诉你吧 索尔 |
[15:31] | You were clearly way off-base. | 你显然看走眼了 |
[15:39] | – Yep, yep. – Here we are. | -好了 -来了 |
[15:42] | – It is so lovely here. – Thank you. | -这里好美 -谢谢 |
[15:46] | So… | 那么 |
[15:48] | – how soon is the wedding? – Next May. | -婚礼什么时候举行 -明年五月 |
[15:50] | I’m pulling for an intimate family gathering in our backyard. | 我想在我们后院举办一场亲密的家庭集会 |
[15:53] | But I’ve always dreamed of a wedding in the Hamptons at Grey Gardens. | 但我一直梦想在汉普顿灰色花园举办婚礼 |
[15:57] | You know that short window of time | 你知道铃兰 |
[15:59] | when the lilies of the valley are in bloom? | 绽放的短暂时间段吗 |
[16:01] | I do know that time. | 我知道 |
[16:04] | He’s the romantic. I’m the Practical Patty. | 他很浪漫 我很实际 |
[16:07] | Opposites attract! | 异性相吸嘛 |
[16:09] | You guys have a lot going on. Moving and planning a wedding. | 你们挺忙啊 搬家还办婚礼 |
[16:13] | And running a business. | 还要经营生意 |
[16:14] | Yeah, with our luck, this is exactly when we’ll get pregnant. | 是啊 以我们的运气 马上就要怀上了 |
[16:17] | Right? Bring it on! | 是吧 来吧 |
[16:19] | I mean, we’re super busy now, | 我们现在忙死了 |
[16:21] | but it’s worth it for the future we both want. | 但是为了我们都想要的未来 这是值得的 |
[16:23] | I know you’re worth it, | 我知道你是值得的 |
[16:24] | but you’re the one who has to put up with me. | 但你还得忍受我 |
[16:31] | Okay. Okay, is anybody gonna say what we’re all thinking? | 好了 有人要说我们都在想的事吗 |
[16:37] | What are we all thinking? | 我们都在想什么 |
[16:39] | Where did you get those salt and pepper shakers?! | 你们的调料罐哪里买的 |
[16:42] | Is it Mary and Lou? Because I love them! | 是玛丽和露吗 我可喜欢他们了 |
[16:47] | – I love them. – Me too. | -我好喜欢 -我也是 |
[16:50] | No, I am not dead. I don’t care what it says. | 我没聋 我不在乎上面怎么写的 |
[16:53] | I am talking to you on the phone right now. | 我正在跟你讲电话呢 |
[16:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:58] | And tell me, do you get a lot of obituary-scanning swindlers | 告诉我 你们爆米花月经常遇到 |
[17:02] | at Popcorn Ball of the Month? | 讣告欺诈的吗 |
[17:05] | Next month is butterscotch balls. | 下个月是奶油糖了 |
[17:08] | And I want to live! | 我想活着 |
[17:11] | – I mean… – I know! | -是不是 -是啊 |
[17:13] | – It’s just… – I know! | -真是… -我知道 |
[17:15] | That’s the guy I met in the driveway! | 那就是我在车道上遇到的人 |
[17:17] | So what the hell are they doing, those two? | 那他们之间是怎么回事 |
[17:19] | Well, clearly he makes Jo happy. | 他显然让乔很幸福 |
[17:22] | Maybe they have some arrangement. | 或许他们达成了协议 |
[17:23] | Sol, we know exactly what they have. We had it ourselves. | 索尔 我们很清楚他们是怎么回事 我们当年就是 |
[17:28] | Someone should tell her the truth. | 有人得告诉她真相 |
[17:29] | That’s up to Oliver, and clearly he’s not there yet. | 那得由奥利弗决定 他显然还没到那个境界 |
[17:33] | What if it takes him 20 years? | 要是他也得要20年才醒悟呢 |
[17:35] | I think you may be over-identifying here. | 我觉得你或许太把自己往别人身上套了 |
[17:38] | I’m just saying, maybe we should have | 我只是说 或许我们该 |
[17:40] | – a heart-to-heart with Jo. – What?! | -跟乔谈谈心 -什么 |
[17:43] | We’re in a very unique position to help her. | 我们相同的经历恰好可以帮到她 |
[17:46] | No, sir! | 不行 |
[17:48] | First of all, they’re terrific. | 首先 他们好极了 |
[17:51] | Second of all, stop over-identifying! | 其次 别再把自己往别人身上套了 |
[17:54] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不 |
[17:55] | Why are you trying to ruin this for me? | 你为什么要毁了我的好事 |
[17:57] | Do you not want us to have friends? | 你不希望我们有朋友吗 |
[17:59] | Sol, we could save that woman years of regret. | 索尔 我们可以替那女人省去多年的后悔 |
[18:02] | The way we weren’t able to do for Frankie and Grace. | 我们当年没能为弗兰琦和格蕾丝避免这种事 |
[18:05] | Frankie didn’t regret a moment of our time together. | 弗兰琦不后悔我们相处的每一刻 |
[18:08] | Well, Grace feels differently. | 格蕾丝可不觉得 |
[18:10] | And I’m not gonna stand by now | 我现在不能袖手旁观 |
[18:11] | and watch someone do that to someone else. | 看别人再对另一个人这么做 |
[18:13] | I cannot believe I’m hearing you say | 我真不敢相信你在说 |
[18:15] | you want to out a man you only just met. | 你想强迫一个你才认识的人出柜 |
[18:19] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[18:20] | Whatever you say to her can’t ever be unsaid. | 你对她说的话将无法收回 |
[18:24] | You’ll be responsible for whatever follows. | 你要为后面的事负责 |
[18:29] | Are you sure you’re ready for that? | 你真准备好了吗 |
[18:33] | No. | 没有 |
[18:35] | So… please… | 所以 拜托 |
[18:38] | stay out of this. | 别插手 |
[18:40] | You’re right. I know you’re right. | 你是对的 我知道 |
[18:42] | I know I’m right, too. | 我也知道 |
[18:48] | Thank you for doing this on such short notice, honey. | 谢谢你临时赶过来 亲爱的 |
[18:50] | Are you kidding? A chance to meet Mom’s new boyfriend? | 开玩笑吗 来见妈妈的新男友 我怎能不来 |
[18:53] | – We’re not calling him that. – Oh, what are we calling him? | -我们不那么叫他 -那要叫他什么 |
[18:57] | My man… date. | 我的男伴 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | – What’s going on with your leg? – I’m fine. Let’s just sit down. | -你腿怎么了 -我没事 坐下吧 |
[19:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[19:10] | Foolish enough to leave your side door open. | 真不该不关侧门 |
[19:12] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:14] | Well, to punish you for not inviting me. | 来惩罚你不邀请我 |
[19:16] | And because your youngest can’t keep secrets. | 而且你的小女儿不会守秘密 |
[19:18] | – This wasn’t a secret. It was… – Mom… | -这不是秘密 是 -妈妈 |
[19:21] | you’ve never introduced us to anyone that you’ve dated. | 你从未向我们介绍过你的任何约会对象 |
[19:24] | The fact you want Mallory to meet him and not me | 你希望玛洛丽见他 但不让我见 |
[19:26] | means you’re hiding something. | 就说明你有所隐瞒 |
[19:27] | Why are you walking that way? Did he do something to your legs? | 你为什么那么走 他把你的腿怎么了吗 |
[19:30] | I will fucking kill him! | 看我不杀了他 |
[19:32] | No! I’m fine! | 不 我没事 |
[19:35] | We’re just not gonna bring it up when he’s here. | 但他在时 我们别提这茬 |
[19:38] | I have to fill you in on a few things about him first. | 我得先跟你们讲几件他的事 |
[19:42] | What, does he wear a gold chain? Is there a hairpiece issue? | 他戴金链子吗 还是有假发问题 |
[19:46] | Are we dealing with old man smell here? | 还是老头味儿 |
[19:47] | No, he’s definitely not old. | 不是 他不老 |
[19:52] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[19:58] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[20:03] | Beautiful. Thank you. | 真美 谢谢 |
[20:04] | Nick, this is Mallory. | 尼克 这是玛洛丽 |
[20:07] | – Pleasure to meet you. – You, too. | -认识你很高兴 -我也是 |
[20:09] | – And this is… – Brianna! | -这是… -布丽安娜 |
[20:12] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[20:14] | It’s been a while. | 好久没见了 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God! You’ve slept with my daughter! | 天呐 你睡过我女儿 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:19] | You really shouldn’t have come. | 你真不该来的 |
[20:21] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 不是 |
[20:22] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[20:25] | He slept with my friend. | 他睡过我朋友 |
[20:27] | He dated my friend, Kelly. | 他跟我朋友凯莉谈过 |
[20:29] | Years ago. Lots of years ago. | 很多年前了 好多好多年前了 |
[20:33] | Your friend, Kelly? | 你朋友 凯莉 |
[20:35] | Your much older friend, Kelly? | 你年长很多的朋友凯莉吗 |
[20:38] | I mean… Let’s see, when I was a junior, she was… | 我想想 我高三时 她… |
[20:41] | Fifty? | 50吗 |
[20:42] | – Right, she was 50? – Grace. | -她当时50了吗 -格蕾丝 |
[20:48] | Oh, wait, not little Kelly. | 等等 不是小凯莉吧 |
[20:50] | Little Kelly who you grew up with? | 跟你一起长大的小凯莉 |
[20:53] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[20:54] | Little Kelly who you went trick-or-treating with? | 你们万圣节一起去要糖的凯莉 |
[20:57] | Little Kelly who pooped in our hot tub? | 在我们家热浴盆里拉屎的小凯莉吗 |
[21:00] | Oh, that Kelly. | 那个凯莉啊 |
[21:01] | It was not a serious thing, and it was a while back. | 我们并不是认真的 而且是很久之前了 |
[21:05] | A little help here, please? | 帮帮忙啊 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Mom, this was a long time ago. | 是啊 妈妈 好久之前了 |
[21:09] | – Yeah, like, maybe four years ago. – Ten. | -四年前吧 -十年 |
[21:12] | – More like ten. – Right. Probably ten. | -十年前差不多 -嗯 大概是十年 |
[21:14] | I always get four and ten mixed up. Who needs a drink? | 我总把四和十搞混 谁想喝一杯 |
[21:16] | I’d like a martini, please. | 我想要马丁尼酒 谢谢 |
[21:18] | And then, I’d like a pitcher of martinis. | 然后我想要一罐子马丁尼酒 |
[21:20] | I can make that happen. Girls? | 没问题 姑娘们呢 |
[21:22] | – Same. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -一样 -好啊 |
[21:23] | Okay, good, good. | 好的 很好 |
[21:26] | And to think I was nervous about today’s lunch. | 我还为今天的午餐紧张来着呢 |
[21:30] | If it makes you feel any better, Kelly pooped in my hot tub, too. | 如果能让你开心 凯莉也在我的热浴盆里拉屎了 |
[21:35] | – Oh, he’s funny. – He’s funny. Yeah. | -他真逗 -是啊 |
[21:38] | It’s an existential crisis! It’s a bureaucratic nightmare! | 这是存在危机 官僚噩梦 |
[21:42] | I feel like I am trapped in a body bag | 我觉得自己被困在了尸袋里 |
[21:44] | wrapped in a thousand feet of red tape! | 还捆着上千条红绳[繁文缛节] |
[21:47] | It’s terrible. Just terrible. | 太可怕了 真的太可怕了 |
[21:50] | You know she’s not actually dead, Sol. | 你知道她没真死 索尔 |
[21:52] | I know. I know. It just got to me. | 我知道 就是让我难受 |
[21:56] | You know I love you so much, right? | 你知道我非常爱你吧 |
[21:58] | Everybody needs to toughen up and get me resurrected | 大家都给我坚强起来 复活我 |
[22:01] | before I really lose my shit! | 否则我要失控了 |
[22:03] | I hate to tell you, but it’s not going to be easy. | 很遗憾 但这可不简单 |
[22:05] | I will do whatever it takes. What are we talking about here? | 我什么都愿做 要做什么 |
[22:08] | A little payola for one of your judge friends? | 去贿赂你们某个法官朋友吗 |
[22:11] | I’m afraid we’ve hit our quota of favors from our judge friends. | 恐怕 我们向法官朋友要的人情已经达上限了 |
[22:15] | To help get us out of jail. | 为了让我们出监狱 |
[22:17] | Oh, damn you feisty queens, | 你们这些好斗的死基佬 |
[22:19] | using up all my pay for play! | 用光了我的人情 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:22] | You need to understand there is no quick fix here. | 你得明白 这事没法一下就解决 |
[22:26] | At this rate, by the time I’m alive, I will be dead. | 照这个速度 等我活过来 我已经死了 |
[22:31] | Let me get you some of my banana bread. It always does the trick. | 我去给你拿点我的香蕉面包 总能让你开心起来 |
[22:40] | Frankie, can I ask you something just between us? | 弗兰琦 我能私下问你句话吗 |
[22:44] | Lord, just tell him you hate his banana bread. | 天呐 直接告诉他你讨厌他的香蕉面包好了 |
[22:46] | We all know it’s too gummy. | 我们都知道他做得太粘了 |
[22:48] | It’s been that way for years. | 这么些年来都这样 |
[22:49] | It’s just that I’ve gotten used to it. | 我就是习惯了 |
[22:51] | No, it’s more serious than his banana bread. | 不是 比香蕉面包要严肃些 |
[22:54] | I need to ask you, before you got married, | 我需要问你 你结婚前 |
[22:58] | if someone knew that Sol was gay, | 如果有人知道索尔是同性恋 |
[23:01] | would you have wanted them to tell you? | 你会希望那人告诉你吗 |
[23:06] | Someone did tell me. | 的确有人告诉我了 |
[23:10] | And we never spoke again. | 然后我们再没说过话 |
[23:25] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[23:30] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[23:45] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[23:48] | Boy, I was really out to sea there. | 天呐 我刚刚神游了 |
[23:51] | What’s happening? Are we sitting shiva? | 怎么了 在服丧吗 |
[23:53] | You’d have to bury me first. | 那你们得先埋了我 |
[23:55] | Frankie. There is an upside to all of this. | 弗兰琦 这也是有好处的 |
[23:56] | No car payments, no more taxes. | 不用还车贷 不用交税 |
[23:58] | I mean, you might even be off the FBI watch list. | 你甚至可能被从联调局监视名单划掉了 |
[24:01] | You know what? Being dead isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 你知道吗 死亡没有人们说的那么好 |
[24:06] | And let’s be honest, when you’re my age, | 而且老实说 在我这年纪 |
[24:07] | the real thing is not that far off. | 真死也不远了 |
[24:10] | I mean, what haven’t I done? | 我还有什么是没做过的 |
[24:13] | What regrets do I have? | 我还有什么遗憾 |
[24:15] | And do I have time to change things? | 我还有时间改变什么吗 |
[24:21] | Well, I mean, I know I regret popping by to see you. | 我是后悔过来看你了 |
[24:26] | Sorry. I can’t help reckoning with a life unfinished. | 抱歉 我忍不住去想未尽的人生 |
[24:30] | This is good times. | 真愉快 |
[24:33] | What can I do to cheer you up? | 我要怎么让你开心起来 |
[24:38] | Do you by chance have a butterscotch popcorn ball? | 你有奶油爆米花吗 |
[24:41] | There she is. | 她回来了 |
[24:49] | We just wanted to say thank you for the other night. | 我们想为那晚的招待表示感谢 |
[24:51] | Oh, you didn’t need to. | 你太客气了 |
[24:53] | Of course, I did have to go to three different places | 当然 我走了三家 |
[24:55] | to find the right one, | 才买到合适的 |
[24:56] | but I’m kind of insane about orchids. | 但我特别喜欢兰花 |
[25:00] | Well, who isn’t? | 谁不呢 |
[25:01] | – Oh, thanks very much. – You’re very welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[25:04] | So, we’ll see you soon, I hope. | 那希望能很快再见 |
[25:06] | You know, Jo and I were just saying last night | 乔和我昨晚还说 |
[25:08] | that we would be lucky to be half as happy | 我们能有你和索尔 |
[25:10] | as you and Sol seem to be. | 一半幸福就很幸运了 |
[25:12] | Oh, that’s very sweet. | 多谢你这么说 |
[25:14] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[25:16] | Not long, but we were both married before. | 不久 但我们都各自结过婚 |
[25:20] | Oh, really? You were? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:24] | Actually… | 其实 |
[25:27] | it’s a very interesting story. | 这个故事很有趣 |
[25:44] | I can’t believe she’s never gonna meet her first grandchild. | 我真不敢相信她见不到她的第一个孙女了 |
[25:47] | She never should have gone to the post office that day. | 她那天就不该去邮局 |
[25:50] | Frankie Bergstein is dead. | 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁死了 |
[25:54] | She had so much more to do. | 她还有那么多事要做呢 |
[25:56] | If she only had the time. | 如果她有时间就好了 |
[26:02] | I didn’t think she was all that. | 我没想到她是这样 |
[26:04] | Teddie? | 泰迪 |
[26:27] | This is my travel-size. | 这是我的旅行装牙刷 |
[26:31] | I also brought this… because the big one was a joke. | 我还带了这个 大的那个是玩笑 |
[26:36] | It’s cute… | 很可爱 |
[26:38] | which just makes this harder. | 所以这就更难了 |
[26:41] | No. | 不 |
[26:46] | Little Kelly, right? | 因为小凯莉 对吧 |
[26:49] | I can’t compete with younger women, Nick. | 我可比不过年轻女人 尼克 |
[26:52] | And I don’t want to anymore. | 我现在也不想比了 |
[26:54] | Grace, you don’t have to. | 格蕾丝 你不必跟她们比 |
[26:55] | Look, you have been honest with me, and I owe you the same thing. | 你对我很诚实 我也要诚实对你 |
[27:00] | I just… I can’t keep this up. | 我撑不下去了 |
[27:04] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[27:09] | There’s a reality here that you are not seeing. | 某些现实是你没看到的 |
[27:12] | Where? What the hell reality are you talking about? | 在哪 你说的是什么现实 |
[27:14] | Me. The reality of me | 我 我的现实 |
[27:17] | and everything that goes along with my… age. | 以及我的年龄带来的一切 |
[27:22] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在怕什么 |
[27:26] | Once you see the real me, you are gonna run for the hills. | 一旦你见到真实的我 就会有多远跑多远 |
[27:29] | I want to see you. | 我想见到你 |
[27:31] | That’s all I keep saying. | 我一直在这么说 |
[27:32] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[27:36] | You think you can handle this? | 你觉得你能受得了这个吗 |
[27:41] | You think you can handle this? | 还有这个 |
[27:46] | And this? | 还有这个 |
[27:48] | Knee and all the real nitty-gritty underneath all of this? | 膝盖 还有表象下的不完美 |
[27:56] | You want me for real… | 你想要真实的我 |
[28:01] | Well, here I am, baby. | 这就是我 宝贝 |
[28:04] | And there’s only one direction I go from here, I’m afraid, | 我之后只有一个走向 |
[28:06] | and it’s not prettier. | 不会是变美 |
[28:09] | Oh, yeah, and here… is my new little friend. | 没错 还有我新交的小朋友 |
[28:14] | So, you want me? | 你想要我吗 |
[28:16] | You want the real me? Well, this is what you get. | 你想要真正的我 就是这样 |
[28:45] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |