时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Cheese and crackers, Frankie. Take your turn. | 我的天呐 弗兰琦 赶紧出牌吧 |
[01:02] | Two of clubs. | 梅花二 |
[01:05] | Two of hearts. | 红桃二 |
[01:12] | Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti! | 意大利面 意大利面 |
[01:13] | – GD it, Teddie! – Ha-ha. Too slow. | -该死的 泰迪 -你慢了 |
[01:18] | Robin, you’re supposed to be napping. | 罗宾 你该在午睡才对 |
[01:20] | I’m too old to nap. Let me play. | 我这么大了 还午睡什么 带我玩吧 |
[01:22] | Kid, this is a very complicated game… | 小屁孩 这是个复杂的游戏 |
[01:24] | of our own division. | 我们有自己的「除法」 |
[01:26] | – Devising. – Don’t correct me. | -是玩法 -别纠正我 |
[01:29] | Don’t misuse words. | 别用错词 |
[01:31] | She’s right, Robin. | 她说得对 罗宾 |
[01:32] | It’d take years to teach you, decades even. | 教会你要花好几年时间 甚至要几十年 |
[01:35] | But I have candy! | 但我有糖果 |
[01:38] | You won’t tell Mom we let you gamble? | 你不会向妈妈告状 说我们让你赌博吗 |
[01:39] | I don’t tell her you change into fast clothes before school. | 我都没告诉她你去学校前改穿非环保衣服 |
[01:43] | Deal him in. | 让他入局吧 |
[01:49] | May I shuffle? | 我能洗牌吗 |
[01:52] | Apparently not. | 显然不能 |
[02:06] | Knee again? | 膝盖又疼了吗 |
[02:08] | – Knee again. – I’m sorry you’re in pain, | -膝盖又疼了 -你很疼 我替你难过 |
[02:11] | but I hope the tools mean | 但我希望你撑着个椅子下楼 |
[02:12] | that you’ve finally considered my proposal | 就表示 你终于考虑我的提议了 |
[02:15] | to replace the stairs with an indoor slide. | 把楼梯换成室内滑梯 |
[02:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:20] | And stop leaving blueprints by my bed. | 别再把设计图拿到我床头了 |
[02:25] | You know I didn’t do that, right? | 你知道那不是我干的 对吧 |
[02:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:30] | For once. | 就这么一回 |
[02:31] | The hinge is rusty and I think we have dry rot. | 转轴绣了 应该是出现干腐菌了 |
[02:35] | Are you gonna use that to climb onto the counter? | 你要用那把椅子爬上厨台吗 |
[02:37] | No, I’m gonna use it to do an erotic dance. | 不 我要用来跳脱衣舞 |
[02:40] | Why don’t we ask someone to help? | 我们不如请人来帮忙吧 |
[02:42] | I can do it myself. | 我自己能搞定 |
[02:44] | – But you aren’t in any real shape… – I’m fine! | -你现在这个状态没法… -我没事 |
[02:47] | Once you start asking other people to do things that you used to do, | 一旦你开始找人帮你做你以前能做的事 |
[02:50] | it’s just an indoor slide into the geriatric ward. | 那就是一个大滑梯 滑向老年病房 |
[02:55] | Boy, oh boy. Arlene really shook you up. | 天呐 阿尔琳真是让你受惊了 |
[03:00] | Have you given any more thought to a replacement? | 你有想过找个替代品吗 |
[03:03] | – For you? – For your knee. | -替代你吗 -替代你的膝盖 |
[03:05] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在我掌握之中 |
[03:09] | It’s just a simple matter of managing my pain, | 我自有对付疼痛的妙招 |
[03:13] | which I do… with a delicate cocktail… of everything. | 就是… 混着不同的药吃 就行了 |
[03:19] | Anything in that pile for emotional pain? | 这堆药里有能治精神痛苦的药吗 |
[03:22] | Why? Did Liev Schreiber | 为什么 列维·施瑞博尔 |
[03:23] | hurt himself at a celebrity golf tournament? | 在名人高尔夫球赛弄伤自己了吗 |
[03:25] | No, I just can’t stop thinking about Teddie. | 不是 我就是忍不住一直想泰迪 |
[03:30] | Aw, Frankie, it’s hard, | 弗兰琦 确实很艰难 |
[03:32] | but, you know, not all siblings are close. | 但你要知道 不是所有兄弟姐妹的感情都很好 |
[03:35] | I get a very impersonal | 我弟弟每年圣诞节 |
[03:36] | Christmas E-Card every year from my brother, | 都给我发一张没人情味的电子卡片 |
[03:39] | and that’s enough for both of us. | 这种程度对我们双方来说就够了 |
[03:41] | But Teddie and I were close. | 但我和泰迪以前感情很好 |
[03:43] | I want that back again. | 我想找回那种感觉 |
[03:45] | – You can have it with me. – Oh, Grace. | -你可以和我建立那样的感情 -格蕾丝 |
[03:48] | Sometimes I forget that within that ice sculpture of a whippet | 有时我忘了你冰冷的外表之下 |
[03:51] | beats the hot heart of my bosom friend. | 跳动着一颗火热的闺蜜之心 |
[03:54] | I take it back. | 我收回刚才的话 |
[03:55] | No. I genuinely am asking for your advice. | 别啊 我真心向你咨询 |
[03:59] | No jokesies. | 不开玩笑 |
[04:01] | You ambushed your sister. | 你之前唐突地出现在她面前 |
[04:05] | So, why not try inviting her over for a friendly dinner instead? | 不如你请她共进晚餐吧 |
[04:09] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[04:11] | I will ambush her with a dinner invitation! You can buffer. | 我不打声招呼就去请她吃饭 你来做挡箭牌 |
[04:14] | I’ll get our trench coats. | 我去拿我们的风衣 |
[04:15] | Enticing as that sounds, I’m headed to the hardware store. | 我也想去 但我要去一趟五金店 |
[04:19] | I have a date with a broken piece of old wood. | 我和一块老木头有个约会 |
[04:22] | Well, Nick will be jealous, | 尼克会吃醋的 |
[04:24] | but I think it sounds like a much better match for you. | 但我觉得你和”老木头”更般配 |
[04:29] | Sorry, you just teed me right up. | 抱歉 你都把梗摆在我眼前了 |
[04:44] | Hey, you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[04:47] | In fact, I am. | 确实忙着呢 |
[04:48] | Now that you’ve alienated our new friends… | 既然你疏远了我们的新朋友 |
[04:52] | I’m looking for other candidates on this website I’ve found | 我找到了一个成人交友网站 |
[04:55] | called Adult Friend Finder. | 寻找潜在的新朋友 |
[04:58] | That is not what that’s for. | 「成人交友」不是你理解的那意思 |
[05:01] | I forgot, you’re the expert on adult friends. | 我忘了 你在成人交友方面是专家 |
[05:05] | Listen, I don’t want to fight with you anymore, Sol. | 听着 我不想再和你吵下去了 索尔 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[05:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:12] | And I shouldn’t have talked to Oliver. | 我不该找奥利弗谈的 |
[05:15] | – And? – And I screwed up. | -还有呢 -我搞砸了 |
[05:17] | And? | 还有呢 |
[05:18] | And I’m out of things to apologize for, but… | 还有 我想不到还有什么要道歉的事了 但是… |
[05:22] | I do have a peace offering. | 我倒是准备了谢罪礼 |
[05:24] | Well, I don’t know what kind of peace offering you could possibly… | 我不知道有什么谢罪礼能让我… |
[05:28] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[05:29] | I booked us a luxury berth | 我预订了两张 |
[05:33] | on the world’s premiere and only folk music cruise. | 世界一流的民谣专属豪华游轮铺位 |
[05:39] | Both Tides Now?! | “双侧潮汐号” |
[05:41] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[05:42] | I’ve been dying to go on this cruise for years! | 我多年的夙愿就是乘坐这艘游轮啊 |
[05:45] | I know! I thought it sank. | 我知道 我还以为它沉了呢 |
[05:47] | No, that was its competitor, Hey, Mr. Tambourine Boat. | 不 是和它竞争的那艘沉了 “铃鼓船先生号” |
[05:51] | Both Tides Now is a floating | “双侧潮汐号”是 |
[05:53] | stage for some of folk rock’s greatest greats! | 最伟大的民谣摇滚音乐家的浮动表演舞台 |
[05:56] | And for some of folk rock’s greatest pretty-okays. | 还有一些很一般的民谣摇滚乐表演 |
[06:01] | But you hate folk rock. | 但你讨厌民谣摇滚 |
[06:03] | And cruises. You’ll be in hell. | 还有游轮 你会生不如死的 |
[06:05] | But I’ll be with you. | 但我会陪着你一起去 |
[06:07] | I want us to have some quality time together. | 我想好好跟你享受一下二人世界 |
[06:10] | No jails, no jazz hands, just us. | 没有牢狱 没有音乐剧 就你和我 |
[06:12] | What about The Music Man? How can you miss rehearsals? | 那《音乐人》呢 你怎么能不去彩排呢 |
[06:15] | I’m quitting. | 我打算退出了 |
[06:17] | But I thought you were enjoying assistant directing. | 但我以为你很享受当副导演 |
[06:20] | You mean assisting Peter | 你是指协助皮特 |
[06:21] | while he ignores my notes or steals them? | 而他忽略我的意见或者盗走我的想法吗 |
[06:23] | Well, if you’re not happy… | 如果你做得不开心 |
[06:28] | We’d get to eat pancakes shaped like Joan Baez… | 我们就可以去吃民谣天后”琼·贝兹”形状的薄饼 |
[06:32] | with Joan Baez! | 和琼·贝兹本人一起吃 |
[06:34] | And Cobe Tobenz, the Charo of the Ozarks. | 还有科比·托本斯 奥沙克地区的沙罗 |
[06:38] | If he’s out of rehab. | 前提是他戒瘾出来了 |
[06:39] | Possibly? | 也许吧 |
[06:40] | I assume there will be drinks on this cruise? | 游轮上会有酒吧 |
[06:42] | How does a Negroni Mitchell sound? | 尼克罗尼鸡尾酒怎么样 |
[06:44] | Like I’m gonna need a lot of them. | 感觉我会需要喝很多 |
[06:46] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | I gotta get out my folk wear. | 我得翻出民谣装扮 |
[06:53] | Holy God, you two run fast. | 天啊 你们跑得真快 |
[06:55] | Yeah, we’ve been running every day before AA. | 是啊 我们每天都在戒瘾会之前跑步 |
[06:57] | And after AA. | 参加完戒瘾会也跑 |
[07:00] | – We have a lot of energy… – To get rid of. | -我们有很多精力… -需要释放 |
[07:03] | Speaking of not having sex, | 说到不上床 |
[07:05] | I just got Anne of Green Gables on Blu-ray! | 我刚弄到了蓝光版《清秀佳人》 |
[07:08] | Fancy a trip through Victorian Canada? | 想一览维多利亚时期加拿大的风采吗 |
[07:10] | – Absolutely! – With me and Allison? | -当然想了 -同我和艾莉森一起 |
[07:12] | Absolutely wish I could, but, uh… | 我也想啊 但是… |
[07:17] | Nadia and I have a thing later. | 我和娜迪亚一会儿还有事 |
[07:20] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没有事 |
[07:21] | I have a movie makeup exam for my cosmetology class. | 我等下要参加美容专业的电影化妆考试 |
[07:24] | But as far as I know, you’re totally free. | 但据我所知 你完全有空 |
[07:28] | Anne of Green Gables and Allison. | 《清秀佳人》 还和艾莉森一起看 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna have fun. | 你肯定会很开心的 |
[07:34] | Okay, gotta go practice my scab work. | 好了 我得去练习一下特效化妆了 |
[07:37] | Bye, boys! | 再见了 |
[07:41] | Wish you’d give Allison a shot. | 希望你能给艾莉森一个机会 |
[07:43] | It sucks having my best friend/brother | 我很难过 我最好的朋友兼兄弟 |
[07:45] | hate my best friend/mother of my child. | 讨厌我最好的朋友兼我孩子的母亲 |
[07:47] | – Come on, I don’t hate her. – Then come over. | -不是 我不讨厌她 -那就过来 |
[07:52] | I am going to marry this girl. | 我会和这个女人结婚 |
[07:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:55] | Then spend some time with her. Make an effort. | 那你就和她相处一下 努力去接受她 |
[07:58] | She’s more than just a collection of imaginary rashes. | 她虽然臭毛病多 但也没那么糟糕 |
[08:00] | Fine. I’ll come over later. | 好吧 我稍后会去 |
[08:03] | For you. | 为了你 |
[08:04] | And because these shorts, they don’t wick moisture well, | 还因为这条短裤 不吸汗 |
[08:07] | so they tend to stink up the old tiny house. | 所以裤裆会有一股味儿 |
[08:10] | You do not want to be in that hotbox. | 你不会想让我穿着这身过去 |
[08:13] | Thanks, man. Really means a lot. | 谢了 兄弟 这对我意义重大 |
[08:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[08:29] | Inviting you to dinner! | 我来邀你吃晚餐 |
[08:31] | How’d you even know I was gonna be here? | 你怎么知道我会在这里的 |
[08:32] | Well, when last we met, I intuited you needed a root canal. | 上次相见时 我的直觉告诉我 你的牙根管需要治疗 |
[08:36] | And my suspicions were confirmed | 我今早溜进你的办公室 |
[08:38] | when I snuck into your office this morning | 在你的日程表上看到了牙医预约 |
[08:41] | and saw it on your calendar. | 证实了我的怀疑 |
[08:43] | You’re blocking my car. | 你堵住我的车了 |
[08:44] | Teddie, I realize I approached things all wrong… | 泰迪 我意识到我对你用错方法了 |
[08:49] | You got that right. | 这点你说对了 |
[08:50] | By letting you escape. | 不该让你逃走 |
[08:52] | I’d like to invite you to a formal, | 我想请你来我家 |
[08:54] | clearing the air dinner, chez moi. | 吃一顿正式的「消除误会餐」 |
[08:58] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[09:00] | But I haven’t given you my avails yet. | 但我还没说有什么好处呢 |
[09:02] | I don’t need them. I’m not coming. | 我不需要 我不会去 |
[09:04] | But I need us to talk. | 但我们得谈一下啊 |
[09:06] | Oh, what’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[09:07] | My wedding. | 我的婚礼 |
[09:10] | Oh, you mean when I said Sol was gay and I was right? | 你是指我当时说索尔是同性恋 而我说对了吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, there, the air is cleared. May I go now? | 好了 误会消除了 我可以走了吗 |
[09:16] | I had a stroke. | 我之前中风了 |
[09:18] | And you’re telling me this because…? | 你告诉我这事的原因是… |
[09:20] | Because it scared the hell out of me. | 因为这事把我吓坏了 |
[09:22] | I don’t want to leave things unresolved with us. | 我不想让我们之间有未解的心结 |
[09:26] | So you are using the threat of your death | 这么说 你是利用你可能会死这事 |
[09:28] | to get me to come to dinner? | 让我去你家吃晚餐吗 |
[09:31] | I am if it’s working. | 如果这招有用 那就是呗 |
[09:34] | Things aren’t unresolved, they just… are the way they are. | 这些不是未解心结 就是事实而已 |
[09:39] | So, you’d be fine if I’d died | 所以如果到我死那天 |
[09:41] | with us not speaking to one another? | 我们都一直不相往来 你也心安理得吗 |
[09:44] | Well, why start now? You haven’t been in my life for years. | 为什么现在要往来 你已经从我的生活中消失很多年了 |
[09:46] | And based on what’s happening here, | 而基于眼下的情况 |
[09:49] | I think it’s been better for it. | 我觉得这样最好了 |
[09:52] | You know what? | 算了 |
[09:54] | I tried, Teddie. | 我尽力了 泰迪 |
[09:57] | I guess you don’t care if I forgive you. | 我想你也不在乎我原谅你了 |
[10:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:04] | Enjoy the rest of your life. | 好好过你的余生吧 |
[10:22] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 你好 女士 |
[10:24] | Hi, for our differently-abled shoppers’ convenience, | 为了照顾行动不便的顾客 |
[10:28] | our scooter station is right there. | 那边有踏板车 |
[10:31] | I’m not a scooter-cart person. | 我才不是坐踏板购物车的人 |
[10:34] | Do I look like a scooter-cart person? | 我看起来像是坐踏板购物车的人吗 |
[10:36] | If it’s not too forward, | 如果不算冒昧 |
[10:38] | I would like to say you look very beautiful today. | 你今天看起来非常美 |
[10:43] | Why is Big Anthony waving at me? | 为什么”小胖子”朝我摆手 |
[10:46] | Because he is having the time of his life. | 因为他正享受美好时光呢 |
[10:49] | Look, just tell me if you have this, uh… | 就告诉我 你们有没有… |
[10:53] | This is a hinge for an indoor shutter. | 这个室内百叶窗的转轴 |
[10:55] | It’s hinge number 853002. | 型号是853002 |
[10:59] | We have it. | 有的 |
[11:00] | It’s a bit of a haul, but you’re gonna have to go… 234. | 有点远 你得去2…34号区 |
[11:04] | Got it. Aisle 34. | 知道了 34号区 |
[11:06] | Oh, no, no… 234, as in two hundred. | 不不 是234 两百三十四号 |
[11:20] | You just swallow it dry, huh? | 不用水 直接吞啊 |
[11:22] | I’m a professional. | 我是老手 |
[11:33] | ♪Seventy-six trombones led the big parade♪ | ♪七十六支长号引领着游行♪ |
[11:37] | ♪With a hundred and ten coronets close at hand♪ | ♪一百一十支短号紧随其后♪ |
[11:41] | ♪They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos♪ | ♪技巧娴熟的名家倾情演奏♪ |
[11:45] | ♪The dream of ev’ry famous band♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们同拍手♪ |
[11:49] | Stop! | 停下 |
[11:51] | That was great! Just spectacular. | 太棒了 太精彩了 |
[11:55] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不是 |
[11:57] | I was just saying something in a convincing way. | 我就是以令人信服的口吻说出来而已 |
[12:00] | That’s called “acting.” Want to give it a try? | 这叫”表演” 要再试一次吗 |
[12:04] | Yes, I’m going to act like I wasn’t hurt by that comment. | 好 我会演出我没被这番话伤到的样子 |
[12:08] | You’re even bad at that. | 你连这点都演不好 |
[12:11] | – Sorry I’m late. – Who? | -抱歉我迟到了 -谁 |
[12:14] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[12:16] | Peter, do you have a moment? | 皮特 你现在有空吗 |
[12:17] | Not really, Robert. | 挺忙的 罗伯特 |
[12:19] | This number is a bust. The play is ruined. | 这首歌太失败了 这场戏完全被毁了 |
[12:23] | Every bad thing the dead parents of everyone here | 这里所有人死去的父母 |
[12:25] | ever said about them was true. | 之前对他们的评价都太对了 |
[12:28] | I did have a note about this number. | 我倒是对这首歌的表演提过意见 |
[12:31] | Oh, you did? | 是吗 |
[12:32] | What kind of note? | 什么意见 |
[12:36] | Paul is marching in place, | 保罗只在原地不动 |
[12:38] | but he should be engaging the audience. | 而他应该和观众互动 |
[12:40] | He needs to march down to the front, | 他得跑到台前 |
[12:42] | sing straight out, and pull all of us into the band. | 大声唱出来 将观众的情绪带动起来 |
[12:47] | Hold, everyone! I’ve had a vision! | 暂停 各位 我有一个想法 |
[12:49] | Paul, you need to march down to the front, | 保罗 你得跑到前面来 |
[12:52] | sing straight out, and pull all of us into the band. | 大声唱出来 将观众的情绪带动起来 |
[12:56] | Take it from the top. | 从头再来一遍 |
[12:59] | ♪Seventy-six trombones led the big parade♪ | ♪七十六支长号引领着游行♪ |
[13:02] | ♪With a hundred and ten coronets close at hand♪ | ♪一百一十支短号紧随其后♪ |
[13:04] | What did you want to talk about? | 你刚想说什么来着 |
[13:07] | – Oh, my God! – My bones! | -天呐 -我的骨头断了 |
[13:11] | Terrible note, Robert. | 你的意见糟透了 罗伯特 |
[13:52] | Say you won’t replace me. | 答应我 你不会找人取代我 |
[13:54] | How could we? | 我们怎么会那么做 |
[13:55] | There’s just one you. | 世上只有一个你 |
[13:57] | You just get better and you’ll be back treading the boards ASAP. | 你好好康复 马上就又能登上舞台了 |
[14:01] | Thanks, Peter. | 谢谢 皮特 |
[14:06] | Okay, those legs are dog meat. | 那双腿是废了 |
[14:08] | You’ve gotta step in and play Harold. | 你得来帮忙 扮演哈罗德 |
[14:09] | – But you just said you wouldn’t… – Again, acting. | -但你刚刚才说你不会… -再说一次 这叫表演 |
[14:13] | Am I the only one here who knows how to do it? | 这里只有我知道怎么演戏吗 |
[14:16] | George could do it. | 乔治可以 |
[14:18] | Look at George! | 瞧瞧乔治 |
[14:20] | Do you really think he can pull off pinstripes? | 你真觉得他能把条纹衫穿出范儿来吗 |
[14:23] | He’ll look like a can of Tab in a hat. | 他会像个戴帽子的汽水罐 |
[14:27] | What about Charlie? He could play Hill. | 查理呢 他可以演希尔 |
[14:29] | – I can’t do it. – Why not? | -我可不行 -为什么不行 |
[14:31] | I know my strengths, and I don’t have any. | 我了解自己的长处 我没有长处 |
[14:34] | – Oh, geez. – There you go, Robert. It’s you. | -天呐 -好了 罗伯特 就是你了 |
[14:37] | No! It can’t be me. I came here today to quit. | 不行 不能是我 我是来辞职的 |
[14:41] | – What? – Things have been rough with Sol. | -什么 -我最近和索尔感情不顺 |
[14:43] | We need some time together. | 我们需要过一下二人世界 |
[14:45] | I’m taking him on a folk music cruise. | 我要带他去坐民谣游轮 |
[14:47] | Because marital problems are always solved on open water. | 因为婚姻问题到了海上就能解决了 |
[14:51] | Don’t you watch Dateline? | 你不看新闻吗 |
[14:52] | I’ll end up on Dateline for sure if we don’t make this trip. | 如果不去这次的旅行 我最终的下场就会上头条 |
[14:55] | There’s always time to fix your marriage. | 什么时候都能修补婚姻裂痕 |
[14:57] | – I need a Harold Hill. – And I need my husband. | -我需要有人演哈罗德·希尔 -而我需要我的丈夫 |
[14:59] | It pains me to rob the greater san Diego area of | 我这一身大圣地亚哥区塔比奖的天赋 |
[15:03] | my Tappy Award-winning gifts, | 无用武之处 我也很痛苦 |
[15:05] | but I’m afraid I must. | 但我必须如此 |
[15:07] | Robert, this is rich. | 罗伯特 这太荒唐了 |
[15:09] | – It’s your fault we’re in this position. – What?! | -我们如今变成这样都怪你 -什么 |
[15:12] | It’s also eerily similar to my favorite part in Showgirls. | 这也和《艳舞女郎》中 我最爱的情节惊人地相似 |
[15:16] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没好好听我讲 |
[15:18] | Are you hearing yourself? | 你听到你自己讲什么了吗 |
[15:19] | Look at all these people. | 看看这些人 |
[15:21] | You’d be letting the entire company down. | 你会辜负全体演艺人员 |
[15:24] | Think of Charlie. | 想想查理吧 |
[15:25] | This is all she has. | 她就只有这些了 |
[15:28] | Be the first person to ever think about Charlie. | 作为第一个为查理着想的人吧 |
[15:40] | Teddie. How’d you find my house? | 泰迪 你怎么找到我家的 |
[15:43] | You’re not the only one with good detective skills. | 又不是只有你才有侦探技能 |
[15:46] | I followed you home and it wasn’t easy. You drive like a lunatic. | 我跟踪你回来的 不是件易事 你开车太疯狂了 |
[15:50] | Well, it’s chipmunk mating season… | 现在是动物发情期… |
[15:52] | You don’t get to forgive me. | 你没资格原谅我 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:55] | You seem to be under the impression | 你似乎一直以为 |
[15:57] | that you’re the injured party here. | 你才是受害一方 |
[15:59] | – Well, I am. – Did you know that I had breast cancer? | -我确实是 -你知道我得了乳腺癌吗 |
[16:03] | No, I didn’t. When? | 不知道 什么时候的事 |
[16:06] | Ninety-three to ’97. | 93年到97年 |
[16:07] | And, oh yes, again briefly in 2003. | 对了 2003年复发了一段时间 |
[16:11] | Of course, my husband wasn’t with me for that round | 当然了 复发时我丈夫没有陪在我身边 |
[16:14] | because he passed in ’99. | 因为他99年去世了 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:19] | Well, I’m sorry you had a stroke, | 很遗憾你中风了 |
[16:21] | but, Frankie, you cut me out of your life after your wedding, | 可是 弗兰琦 你结婚后就与我断了往来 |
[16:26] | not the other way around. | 不是我疏远了你 |
[16:27] | Because of the thing with Sol. | 那是因为索尔那件事 |
[16:29] | It was the last straw. You’d always been angry at me. | 那是压垮我的最后一击 你总是生我的气 |
[16:32] | Even before my wedding, | 即使是我结婚前 |
[16:33] | it seemed like the happier I was, the madder you got. | 似乎我越幸福 你就越恼火 |
[16:37] | And I never really knew why. | 我真的从不知道原因 |
[16:39] | Really? You never knew? | 真的吗 你从不知道吗 |
[16:41] | Well, I thought maybe you were jealous of my hair. | 我想或许是你嫉妒我的秀发 |
[16:45] | Frankie, this is not about Sol being gay or me being spiteful. | 弗兰琦 这与索尔是同性恋或我的怨恨无关 |
[16:50] | It’s about what you did after Robin died. | 而是因为你在罗宾死后的所作所为 |
[17:07] | I don’t know what’s keeping Bud. | 不知道巴德有什么事耽误了 |
[17:09] | More distilled water? | 还要蒸馏水吗 |
[17:10] | No, thanks. I’m stuffed. | 不了 谢谢 我喝饱了 |
[17:17] | “Hey, you two. Sorry. | 嘿 你们两个 真抱歉 |
[17:18] | Just gonna be another 15 to 175 minutes late.” | 我可能还要晚15到175分钟 |
[17:23] | I think we’ve been set up. | 我觉得我们被下套了 |
[17:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:27] | Bud is trying to force us to spend time together. | 巴德试图强迫我们一起相处 |
[17:31] | Is this because I told him I didn’t want to hang out with you? | 是因为我告诉他我不想和你待在一起吗 |
[17:34] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等等 等等 |
[17:35] | I told him that I didn’t want to hang out with you. | 我告诉他我不想和你待在一起 |
[17:38] | Why wouldn’t you want to hang out with me? | 你为什么会不想和我待在一起 |
[17:40] | Gee, I don’t know. | 老天 不知道 |
[17:41] | Because you get an erotic thrill from EpiPens? | 大概是因为肾上腺素笔会让你获得性刺激 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I know. You think I’m a drip. | 我知道了 你认为我是个没用的废物 |
[17:46] | At least I pay rent here. | 至少我付房租 |
[17:49] | Hey, I paid my rent in fun. | 怎么说话的 我用乐趣付房租 |
[17:52] | Are you implying that I’m not fun? | 你在暗示我无趣吗 |
[17:54] | No. No. I’m having a blast right now. | 不 我现在玩得可开心了 |
[17:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:58] | Leaving us here alone together was a great idea, Bud. | 让我们两个单独待着真是太棒了 巴德 |
[18:05] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:08] | Clearly, he really wants us to be friends. | 显然他真的想让我们成为朋友 |
[18:12] | – It’s not like I want to be your enemy. – Yeah. | -又不是说我想当你的敌人 -是的 |
[18:14] | And I don’t want to be your enemy, either. | 我也不想当你的敌人 |
[18:16] | So, since we both love Bud, | 既然我们都爱巴德 |
[18:19] | do you want to try and, you know… bond? | 你想试着 改善关系吗 |
[18:23] | Okay. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[18:26] | What’s your favorite band? | 你最喜欢哪支乐队 |
[18:27] | I don’t listen to music. It aggravates my Meniere’s disease. | 我不听音乐 那会加剧我的梅尼埃病 |
[18:31] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | There. | 找到了 |
[19:02] | Use your grabber! | 用爪钩 |
[19:06] | On the side of your chair! | 在座位边上 |
[19:11] | You gotta yank! | 你得使劲拽 |
[19:13] | Would you please keep your voice down? | 你能小点声吗 |
[19:17] | There. | 就是那个 |
[19:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:27] | Excuse me? Hi. Do you know where the dog condominiums are? | 打扰一下 你知道”狗公寓”在哪里吗 |
[19:31] | – Oh, God. – It goes with the dog houses. | -天啊 -是配合着狗舍一起用的 |
[19:32] | I hate my fucking life. | 我讨厌我这该死的人生 |
[19:35] | I think it’s a brand, maybe? | 好像是个品牌 |
[19:37] | It’s for my girlfriend and her dog. | 是给我女朋友那条狗买的 |
[19:39] | She’s pretty particular about… | 她明确说了要… |
[19:42] | It had to be a condominium. | 必须得是”狗公寓” |
[20:04] | Ma’am, you have to pay for that! | 女士 你得付款 |
[20:06] | Keep it! | 还给你 |
[20:09] | You also have to leave the scooter! | 你还得把踏板车留下 |
[20:11] | I’ll leave it on the curb! | 我会留在路边 |
[20:13] | Fu… uck! | 操 |
[20:18] | This isn’t about Robin. | 这跟罗宾无关 |
[20:20] | Oh, sure it is! | 当然有关 |
[20:21] | After he died, you did whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted. | 他死后 你随时随地为所欲为 |
[20:25] | You ran off with some guy, | 你跟一个男人私奔 |
[20:27] | then you ran off with some band. | 然后又跟一个乐队跑了 |
[20:29] | You’re holding that against me? | 你因此责怪我吗 |
[20:30] | I had to get out of that house. | 我必须逃离那个房子 |
[20:32] | Which meant I had to stay. | 也就意味着我不得不留下 |
[20:34] | No. You chose to stay. | 不 你自己选择留下的 |
[20:36] | How else could you feel like a martyr? | 不然你还怎么感觉自己像个烈士 |
[20:38] | Why don’t you grow up? | 你何不成熟点 |
[20:40] | I did. | 我成熟了 |
[20:41] | Do you think it was easy to strike out on my own at 18? | 你以为18岁出来独自谋生容易吗 |
[20:45] | I think it’s easier to pick up and bail than it is to stay. | 我认为打包行李一走了之比留下容易多了 |
[20:48] | No. It was very lonely. | 不 非常孤独 |
[20:50] | But after Robin, it was just too hard. | 但在罗宾死后 留下太难了 |
[20:53] | Dad was never the same, Mom checked out. | 爸爸变了 妈妈也离开了 |
[20:55] | You were always on me about something. | 你总是找我的茬子 |
[20:58] | School. Boys. Reefer. | 学业 男友 大麻卷烟 |
[20:59] | Well, apparently not enough, | 显然我唠叨得还不够 |
[21:01] | if the choice of your decor is any indication. | 你这里的装饰品已经说明了一切 |
[21:05] | Those are collector’s items. | 这些是收藏珍品 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry you never approved of me, Teddie. | 我很遗憾你从不认可我 泰迪 |
[21:11] | But I love my house. I love my life. | 但我爱我的房子 我爱我的生活 |
[21:14] | I’m proud of my family. | 我以我的家庭为傲 |
[21:16] | And even of my super gay ex, Sol. | 甚至包括我的基佬前夫索尔 |
[21:20] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[21:23] | So what do you need me for? | 那你还需要我干什么 |
[21:25] | Because once upon a time… | 因为很久以前 |
[21:28] | you were my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[21:31] | Don’t you think I wanted that to go on? | 你以为我不想一直那样吗 |
[21:34] | You were my best friend, but you were also my sister. | 你也曾是我最好的朋友 但你也是我妹妹 |
[21:37] | – And things were brutal. – That’s why I left. | -当时情况艰难 -所以我才离开 |
[21:40] | What was there to stay for? | 那里还有什么可留恋的 |
[21:43] | Me. | 我 |
[21:47] | Officer, this has never happened before, | 警官 我以前从没这样过 |
[21:51] | and it will never, ever happen again. | 也绝对绝对不会再犯 |
[21:53] | Yeah, considering the extremely unusual circumstances here, | 是啊 考虑到这极其不寻常的情况 |
[21:56] | – I actually believe that. – Yeah. | -我真的相信你 -是吧 |
[21:59] | But I do have to ask if you’ve been drinking. | 但我必须问问你是否喝酒了 |
[22:01] | You do? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[22:04] | Because you hit a police car with a scooter | 因为你开踏板车撞了警车 |
[22:06] | and you smell like Boston. | 而且你身上一股波士顿酒味 |
[22:11] | Well, I have a prescription. | 我有医生开的处方 |
[22:14] | Have one for that flask in your purse? | 你包里的酒有处方吗 |
[22:21] | Girl to girl, what are my options here? | 同作为女人 直说我现在可以怎么办吧 |
[22:25] | Police officer to drunk lady, | 作为警官 对你这种醉酒女人 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna have to write you up for public intox. | 我必须记你一笔公共场合酗酒 |
[22:29] | How you planning on getting home? | 你准备怎么回家 |
[22:30] | Excuse me, Officer. Hi. I was just about to drive my friend home. | 打扰了 警官 我正要载我朋友回家 |
[22:34] | – That’s Barry. – I’m Barry. | -这是巴里 -我叫巴里 |
[22:37] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[22:56] | I’ve been on the folk cruise message boards | 我一直在看民谣巡游留言板 |
[22:59] | and people think our surprise special guest | 大家认为我们的惊喜特邀嘉宾 |
[23:01] | might be Dan Fogelberg. | 可能是民谣诗人丹·佛格柏 |
[23:03] | Oh, I think he’s dead. | 他好像已经死了 |
[23:07] | I should tell them. | 我应该告诉他们 |
[23:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[23:11] | How’d it go with Peter? | 跟皮特谈得怎么样 |
[23:13] | Did he cry? Did he yell? | 他大哭了吗 他大吼了吗 |
[23:14] | Did he call you the C-word? | 他骂你是贱逼了吗 |
[23:16] | You won’t believe what happened. | 你肯定不相信发生了什么 |
[23:19] | – You didn’t quit. – No, I quit. | -你没辞职 -不 我辞了 |
[23:21] | I’m officially no longer Peter’s assistant director. | 我已经正式不是皮特的副导演了 |
[23:24] | Oh, thank God. You scared me. | 谢天谢地 你吓到我了 |
[23:26] | Yeah, but when I was doing that, | 不过我辞职时 |
[23:28] | Paul sort of tumbled off the stage and broke both legs. | 保罗摔下了舞台 摔断了两条腿 |
[23:31] | – What? – Yes! | -什么 -是的 |
[23:32] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[23:33] | Yes, but he’s out for the season, bless his heart. | 还好 不过这个演出季演不了了 上帝保佑他 |
[23:37] | And now… | 现在 |
[23:38] | Peter wants me to play Harold Hill. | 皮特想让我演哈罗德·希尔 |
[23:42] | I told him I can’t, of course. | 我当然拒绝他了 |
[23:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:48] | But… you know, he really laid it on thick. | 但是 他一通劝说 搞得很夸张 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I think I know the feeling. | 好吧 我明白那种感觉 |
[23:56] | Are we going on this cruise or not? | 我们到底还去不去巡游了 |
[24:00] | Well, of course we are. | 当然去 |
[24:02] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:04] | I thought we were. | 我以为我们会去 |
[24:05] | Well… then we are. | 那我们就去 |
[24:09] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:11] | You want me to tell you to go save the show instead. | 你想让我跟你说还是去拯救演出吧 |
[24:15] | Honey. I knew you’d understand. | 亲爱的 我就知道你会理解的 |
[24:17] | Because I’m not going to. | 我并不准备那样说 |
[24:21] | Well, um… I thought we could check if there’s another cruise… | 我们不是可以查查有没有另一次巡游 |
[24:24] | There isn’t. It’s once a year, and I’m going. | 并没有 一年才一次 我要去 |
[24:28] | – Whether you come or not. – Oh, you can’t go without me. | -不管你跟不跟我去 -你不能不带我去 |
[24:31] | Sure I can! | 我当然能 |
[24:32] | I’ll be a free man in Paris. | 我到巴黎就是自由身了 |
[24:34] | Or off the coast of Baja, California. | 或者出了「下加州」就是了 |
[24:37] | Let’s face it, you didn’t want to come anyway. | 面对现实吧 你根本不想去 |
[24:40] | That’s not true. I want us to spend some time together. | 才不是 我想和你共度一些时光 |
[24:43] | Not badly enough. | 不够热切 |
[24:47] | So… you do your thing and I’ll do mine. | 那么 你做你的事 我做我的 |
[24:54] | Sol! | 索尔 |
[25:00] | Sorry, that was the wind. | 抱歉 不是我摔门 是风吹的 |
[25:05] | That was me! | 这才是我摔的 |
[25:23] | Before you guys yell at me, | 你们先别吼我 |
[25:24] | I figured a good Escape Room scenario just might… | 我觉得一场好的密室逃脱就能… |
[25:32] | – What’s going on? – Hey, buddy. | -什么情况 -好啊 兄弟 |
[25:34] | Why don’t you come sit down? | 你过来坐下吧 |
[25:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -来吧 |
[25:38] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, sweetie. Come here. | -没出什么事吧 -没有 宝贝 过来 |
[25:42] | We just, um… we need to talk to you about something. | 我们只是想跟你谈件事 |
[25:45] | And the important thing to remember is, this is not your fault. | 你需要记住一件事 这不是你的错 |
[25:48] | Bud, sometimes two people try very hard | 巴德 有时两个人非常努力 |
[25:52] | to make things work, but… | 想做成某件事 可是… |
[25:54] | Your brother and I have decided to not like each other… | 你兄弟和我决定不喜欢对方 |
[25:56] | amicably. | 友善地 |
[25:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:00] | It means that… we both love you very, very much. | 意思是我们都非常非常爱你 |
[26:04] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[26:05] | But we’re not gonna be hanging out. | 但我们不打算像朋友一样一起玩 |
[26:08] | Ever. We tried. Very hard. But… | 绝不 我们很努力地试了 但是… |
[26:11] | We’ve grown apart in the last 45 minutes. | 我们在刚刚的45分钟内渐行渐远 |
[26:13] | Forty, but it feels like 45. Yeah. | 是40分钟 但感觉像45分钟 |
[26:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, that’s it? | 等等 等等 所以这样就完了吗 |
[26:18] | You’re just gonna stop trying? | 你们不愿再努力了吗 |
[26:20] | – No, little guy. – No, we would never give up on you. | -不 小家伙 -我们绝不会放弃你 |
[26:22] | We’re just gonna love you separately. | 我们只是会各自爱你 |
[26:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:26] | I shouldn’t have set you up, that’s on me. | 我不该设计你们 这是我的错 |
[26:29] | But you realize how immature this is. | 但你们意识到这有多不成熟了吧 |
[26:31] | Or is it the most mature thing we could possibly do? | 或者说这是我们所能做的最成熟的事 |
[26:35] | No. No, it’s not. What I was doing was mature. | 不 并不是 我的做法才是成熟的 |
[26:37] | – Tricking us? – Not that part. | -设计坑我们吗 -这部分不算 |
[26:39] | All right, Bud… | 巴德 |
[26:41] | remember when Mom and Dad told us that they were splitting up? | 还记得爸妈告诉我们他们要分开时吗 |
[26:45] | And we didn’t know how we were gonna get through it, but we did. | 我们不知道该怎么熬过去 但我们熬过去了 |
[26:48] | And everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[26:50] | You know, it’s separate, but it’s fine. | 分开了 但没事 |
[26:52] | And we all do things together. | 我们做什么事都一起 |
[26:53] | We’re friends with Mom. We’re friends with Dad. | 我们和老妈是朋友 和老爸是朋友 |
[26:55] | We’re friends with Robert. We know Grace. | 和罗伯特是朋友 我们都认识格蕾丝 |
[26:58] | And everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[27:00] | And everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[27:12] | Thank you for the help back there. | 谢谢你刚刚帮了我 |
[27:15] | Sure, it’s no problem. | 没事 不用放在心上 |
[27:16] | But you did not see me. | 但你没有见过我 |
[27:18] | You did not see that thing that I was driving. | 你没见到我开那玩意儿 |
[27:21] | Look, I’m an accountant. I’m used to ignoring the law. | 我是会计 我习惯了无视法律 |
[27:26] | I don’t know why I said that. I love the law. | 我不知道我为什么说了这话 我爱法律 |
[27:29] | Well, there was this one time, I bought a leather jacket and I… | 有一次 我买了件皮夹克… |
[27:32] | – Barry. – Sorry. | -巴里 -抱歉 |
[27:33] | – This car ride never happened. – Thank you. | -今天这事从没发生 -谢谢 |
[27:38] | Look, I’m probably gonna regret asking this, but… | 我很可能会后悔问这个问题 不过 |
[27:44] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:47] | Look, since this car ride is not happening, | 既然今天这事不曾发生 |
[27:50] | you know, you might as well come clean, right? | 你不妨说实话 |
[27:55] | It’s my knee. | 因为我的膝盖 |
[27:56] | And I don’t want Brianna to know how bad it is, | 我不想让布丽安娜知道情况有多糟糕 |
[27:59] | because she is mean and judgmental | 因为她很毒舌 又爱评判别人 |
[28:02] | and she will put me in a home. | 她会让我进养老院 |
[28:04] | Actually, if anyone would think | 如果真有人觉得 |
[28:05] | it was cool to be drunk in a hardware store, | 在五金店醉酒不算什么 |
[28:08] | it’s your daughter. | 那肯定是你女儿 |
[28:09] | Yeah, she’d probably get a kick out of it. | 是啊 她很可能大笑一番 |
[28:10] | Yeah. And she actually might be… really understanding if… | 没错 她可能会理解的 如果… |
[28:15] | – I don’t know, something was wrong. – Nothing’s wrong. | -如果真有什么毛病 -没有任何毛病 |
[28:19] | Well, except I might be a scooter person after all. | 只是 我可能真成了要骑踏板车的人了 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry, a “Scooter person”? | 什么 骑踏板车的人 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[28:27] | It’s like my body is just… | 好像我的身体… |
[28:30] | slipping away. | 生命力在快速流逝 |
[28:33] | And it’s the fucking pits, Barry. | 那种简直糟糕透顶 巴里 |
[28:35] | You’ll see when you hit 70. | 你到70岁就懂了 |
[28:39] | One day it’s a hinge, | 前一天是铰链问题 |
[28:40] | the next day it’s the whole damn house. | 第二天可能就是整栋房子出问题 |
[28:44] | Well, the house looks pretty good from where I’m sitting. | 在我看来你这栋”房子”挺好的 |
[28:49] | Barry, are you hitting on me? | 巴里 你在勾搭我吗 |
[28:51] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[28:54] | That can’t be what’s happening. No. | 这绝不可能 不 |
[28:55] | All I’m saying is that if you are, you know, over 70, | 我只是想说 如果你过了70岁 |
[28:58] | and you think that’s giving you a run for your money, | 你觉得这让你难以应付 |
[29:00] | then I’m screwed. | 那我就更不堪了 |
[29:01] | I mean, look at you. You know, you’re selling sex toys, | 瞧瞧你 你在卖性爱玩具 |
[29:05] | and doing your own home renovation. | 你在自己翻修房子 |
[29:07] | I can barely lift the dog condo on the roof. | 我把狗公寓抬上车顶都费劲 |
[29:11] | I don’t know what I was thinking trying to fix that… | 不知道我怎么会想要 |
[29:15] | shutter by myself. | 自己修百叶窗 |
[29:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[29:19] | I still need a hinge. | 我还需要一个铰链 |
[29:21] | Would you take me to Lowe’s? | 你能送我去劳氏连锁店吗 |
[29:23] | Sure can do. | 当然可以 |
[29:25] | Let’s plug it in the old navigation. | 等我插上老式导航 |
[29:32] | I was kidding. I know where it is. | 我在开玩笑 我知道位置 |
[29:35] | What? | 什么 |
[29:38] | Would you believe that I didn’t drive on the highway for years | 你敢相信因为罗宾的事 我有好多年 |
[29:41] | because of Robin? | 都不开车上公路吗 |
[29:43] | Sometimes I wonder today, | 有时我会想 现如今 |
[29:45] | you know, with airbags and seat belts… | 有安全气囊和安全带… |
[29:47] | Well, I never think about that. | 我从不想这些 |
[29:49] | But I do wonder what he would look like today. | 不过我确实忍不住去想他如果活着会是什么样 |
[29:52] | Oh, God, he’d be 50 years old. | 天啊 他得50岁了 |
[29:56] | Frankie, he was six years younger than you. | 弗兰琦 他比你小6岁 |
[30:00] | Right, so that would make him… | 没错 也就是他该有… |
[30:04] | Sixty-eight. | 68岁了 |
[30:07] | You never did learn math, did you? | 你就没学数学 是吧 |
[30:09] | I did, but I lost it again at Lollapalooza. | 我学了 不过在音乐节上忘光了 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry about your husband. | 很遗憾你丈夫去世了 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry about your breast cancer. | 很遗憾你得了乳腺癌 |
[30:19] | No, it’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[30:21] | I had reconstruction, so now I have the bosom of a teenager. | 我做了乳房再造 所以我现在的胸宛若少女 |
[30:28] | But I’m sorry about all the stuff I missed, | 不过我很遗憾我错过的那些事 |
[30:31] | particularly your boys. | 尤其是你的儿子们 |
[30:33] | I’d love for you to meet them. | 我很希望你见见他们 |
[30:36] | You know, we almost named Coyote “Robin,” | 我们当初差点给卡奥迪取名罗宾 |
[30:38] | but I thought it might be too tough. | 但我想那样可能太让人难受了 |
[30:42] | As opposed to “Coyote”? | 叫”卡奥迪”[土狼]就不难受吗 |
[30:48] | I probably should be going. | 我差不多该走了 |
[30:50] | – No. No rush. – Oh, no, no. I have papers to mark. | -不 别急 -不不 我还要批卷子 |
[30:54] | Here. One game? | 就玩一局嘛 |
[31:01] | Are you gonna cheat? | 你会出老千吗 |
[31:02] | Super definitely. | 那是必须的 |
[31:04] | But I don’t have any gum on me. | 可是我没带口香糖 |
[31:06] | I know what we can use. | 我知道我们能用什么代替 |
[31:14] | You realize your roommate’s a drug addict, right? | 你知道你室友嗑药成瘾吧 |
[31:17] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |