时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Sorry about the false alarm, gang. | 竟然是假警报 真是抱歉了 |
[00:49] | Also, sorry about the three false alarms before that. | 另外 之前的三次假警报 我也很抱歉 |
[00:52] | Don’t apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[00:53] | Our baby will come out when she’s good and ready. | 我们家宝宝准备好了就会出来了 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:57] | Or maybe she won’t and you’ll become some kind of folk legend. | 也许一直不出来 然后你就成民间传奇了 |
[01:01] | ♪But that lady kept on truckin’ And she kept on being pregnant♪ | ♪她继续努力着 一直怀着孕♪ |
[01:05] | I really thought this was the one. | 我之前真觉得这次是要生了 |
[01:06] | I had hopes, too. Your screams were so unsettling. | 我也信了 你的尖叫声太吓人了 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:12] | Let us know when you’re | 下次你再去医院 |
[01:13] | heading back to the hospital and we’ll be there. | 告诉我们一声 我们立刻赶过去 |
[01:15] | I don’t want to go back there. | 我不想回去了 |
[01:16] | Don’t have to go back there until your water breaks. | 你可以等羊水破了再去 |
[01:19] | I don’t want to go back there ever. | 我永远不想回去了 |
[01:21] | How could our doctor retire a week before my due date? | 距离我的预产期只有一周了 医生怎么能退休 |
[01:24] | He didn’t retire. He was retired by the hospital. For being 85. | 他不是退休 是被医院劝退了 他都85岁了 |
[01:29] | And for driving his Cadillac through the emergency room. | 而且还把凯迪拉克开进了急诊室 |
[01:31] | Well, I’m not going back to that 14-year-old who’s on call. | 我才不要回去找那个14岁的值班医生 |
[01:35] | He called me “The girl who cried baby.” | 他叫我”喊孩子来了的女孩”[狼来了] |
[01:36] | He was trying to be funny. | 他只是想搞笑一下 |
[01:37] | If I want a comedian to deliver our baby, I’ll call Gallagher. | 我要是想找笑星来帮我接生 我会打给加拉格 |
[01:41] | Gallagher’s in Cuyahoga Falls this week. | 加拉格这周去凯霍加福尔斯了 |
[01:44] | Well, I wish that doctor was in Cuyahoga Falls this week. | 我真希望是那位医生这周去凯霍加福尔斯了 |
[01:47] | He was so condescending. | 他一副高高在上的姿态 |
[01:48] | – It’s like, who does he think he is? – A medical doctor? | -他以为自己是谁啊 -医学博士 |
[01:51] | Bud, I will not have our baby there. | 巴德 我绝对不要在那里生孩子 |
[01:55] | Allison, you’re frustrated. | 艾莉森 你现在很沮丧 |
[01:57] | – You’re hormonal. – Tread lightly, soldier. | -荷尔蒙大爆发 -小心踩雷 大兵 |
[02:00] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[02:02] | But Dr. O’Neill is delivering our baby. | 但还是要让奥尼尔医生来接生孩子 |
[02:05] | Dr. Puberty isn’t coming near our baby. | 我不会让那个”青春期”医生靠近孩子 |
[02:08] | Allison, you know… | 艾莉森 其实… |
[02:09] | Remember that thing I just said about light treading to Bud? | 记得我刚才跟巴德说的小心踩雷吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 记得 没关系 |
[02:15] | Recent studies have shown home birth, done with care, | 研究表明 家庭分娩只要小心处理 |
[02:18] | reduces the risk of infection and enhances bonding. | 能够减少感染风险 增进母婴感情 |
[02:22] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[02:24] | She reads this stuff in a newsletter that she writes. | 这种东西她都是从自己写的报纸上读到的 |
[02:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:27] | The home birth rate has | 过去的十年里 |
[02:28] | increased by 30 percent in the last ten years. | 家庭分娩率已经增长了30% |
[02:31] | And, hey, if it’s good enough for Meryl Streep… | 如果梅丽尔·斯特里普能在家分娩… |
[02:35] | – Meryl? – That’s right. | -梅丽尔吗 -没错 |
[02:37] | And guess what else? | 你猜还有什么有利条件 |
[02:38] | You know someone very qualified | 你认识一个不仅有资格 |
[02:40] | and experienced to perform the delivery. | 而且还有接生经验的人 |
[02:43] | – Meryl? – No, me. | -梅丽尔吗 -不 是我 |
[02:46] | I’ve delivered lots of babies | 我在六十年代和七十年代早期 |
[02:48] | in the ’60s and in the early part of the ’70s. | 接生了许多婴儿 |
[02:50] | Really until the commune disbanded | 一直到公社解散 |
[02:52] | and Guru Jeff went to jail for marrying too many ladies. | 以及杰夫教主因重婚罪锒铛入狱 |
[02:59] | Frankie… will you deliver my baby? | 弗兰琦 你愿意为我的孩子接生吗 |
[03:02] | Yes, Allison, a thousand times, yes! | 愿意 艾莉森 我当然愿意 |
[03:08] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[03:10] | Serious as a federal polygamy inquest. | 我当然是万分认真的 |
[03:14] | I’ve got to go make a list. | 我得去列个清单 |
[03:17] | Dad, a little help? | 爸 帮帮忙 |
[03:18] | I find it’s best | 根据我的经验 |
[03:20] | to not get in your mother’s way with this kind of stuff. | 这种事上最好不要阻拦你妈妈 |
[03:23] | Oh, you mean like the birth of my child? | 你是说我孩子出生这种事吗 |
[03:26] | Bud, you need to remember | 巴德 你要记住 |
[03:29] | that this baby is as much your mother’s as it is yours. | 这个孩子不仅是你的 也是你妈妈的 |
[03:46] | – What are you looking for? – Oh, we need a cord clamp. | -你要找什么 -需要一个脐带夹 |
[03:51] | Wait, a cord clamp? | 你是说脐带夹吗 |
[03:54] | Do you have a cord clamp? | 你有脐带夹吗 |
[03:55] | No, but I have a chip clip. | 没有 但我有文件夹 |
[03:59] | And we need alcohol. And towels. A lot of towels. | 还需要酒精 还有毛巾 许多毛巾 |
[04:03] | You know, to wipe up the miracle. | 用来擦拭即将诞生的奇迹之子 |
[04:05] | We’ve got plenty of towels at our place. | 我们家有很多毛巾 |
[04:07] | Robert’s a bit of a linen queen. | 罗伯特特别喜欢亚麻制品 |
[04:09] | Perfect. Now where in Helena did I put my birthing clogs? | 很好 我的分娩塞放在哪里了 |
[04:14] | Hi, girl. How’s tricks? | 嗨 姑娘 过得好吗 |
[04:16] | Grace, why are you sitting on the stairs? | 格蕾丝 你为什么坐在楼梯上 |
[04:19] | Why do people sit on a couch? | 人们为什么要坐在沙发上 |
[04:20] | It’s just as arbitrary as a good stair-sit if you think about it. | 仔细想想 跟坐在楼梯上一样没道理啊 |
[04:24] | What’s in the backpack? | 你背包里是什么 |
[04:25] | Stuff. You know, backpack stuff. | 东西 就是装在背包里的东西 |
[04:29] | Let me have a little look. | 让我看看 |
[04:31] | A mug, a teabag, a hot plate, | 马克杯 茶杯 电炉 |
[04:34] | a kettle, and some homemade trail mix. | 热水壶 还有一些自制什锦糖果 |
[04:38] | I can see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[04:40] | Oh, you always say that and it’s never true. | 你每次都这么说 每次都猜错 |
[04:42] | You wanted a cup of tea in the bath, you couldn’t carry it | 你想在洗澡的时候喝杯茶 但是拿不了 |
[04:45] | because you have to have both hands free to scoot up the stairs. | 因为两只手都要用来爬楼梯 |
[04:49] | Wait, why can’t you make it up the stairs? | 等等 你为什么上不了楼梯 |
[04:51] | Because she’s having knee replacement surgery in two days, | 因为她两天后就要做换膝手术 |
[04:54] | and her doctor wants her to do a full detox. | 医生要她彻底排毒 |
[04:58] | No booze and no pain pills. | 不能喝酒 也不能吃止痛药 |
[05:00] | My angels. | 我的天使们啊 |
[05:01] | Grace, it’s not safe for | 格蕾丝 你不能走路 |
[05:03] | you to be here by yourself unable to walk. | 一个人待着很不安全 |
[05:06] | You know, | 其实 |
[05:07] | Frankie and I are planning on waiting at my house | 我和弗兰琦打算去我家等着 |
[05:10] | until we get the big call from Bud. | 快生的时候巴德会打电话来 |
[05:12] | I convinced them to have a home birth. | 我说服他们进行家庭分娩了 |
[05:15] | You’re not using my towels! | 你不能用我的毛巾 |
[05:18] | Of course not. Paranoid. | 当然不用 真多疑 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you come stay with us? | 不如你跟我们一起去吧 |
[05:22] | It’ll be the perfect place to detox before your surgery. | 刚好可以让你在手术前排毒 |
[05:26] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[05:27] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢啊 |
[05:28] | That sounds absolutely fucking horrible. | 那听起来真是太他妈糟糕了 |
[05:31] | He’s right. There will be plenty of people to take care of you | 他说得对 到时候很多人可以照顾你 |
[05:33] | and there are no stairs. | 而且也没有楼梯 |
[05:35] | Well, there are two stairs. | 其实有两段楼梯 |
[05:37] | All of this worry is unnecessary. | 你们根本不必担心 |
[05:39] | Believe me when I say, leave my house. | 请相信我的话 离开我家 |
[05:43] | Are you gonna make me miss my grandbaby’s birth | 你这么倔 难道是想害我错过 |
[05:46] | because you’re being stubborn? | 我孙儿的出生吗 |
[05:49] | Do you want me to never speak to you again? | 你希望我再也不理你吗 |
[05:57] | – Grace? – Well, I’m… I’m thinking. | -格蕾丝 -我 我在考虑 |
[05:59] | Pick her up, Sol. | 扶她起来 索尔 |
[06:00] | Frankie, uh… | 弗兰琦 |
[06:02] | I’m a 75-year-old man. | 我是个75岁的老头子 |
[06:04] | Jacob could do it. | 雅各布就可以 |
[06:06] | Why are you always trying to drive a wedge between Jacob and me? | 你为什么总想挑拨我和雅各布的关系 |
[06:09] | I’m fine. Nick is coming over this afternoon. | 我没事 尼克今天下午会来 |
[06:11] | Nice try. | 少骗人了 |
[06:13] | We both know that he is in | 我们都知道他这个礼拜 |
[06:14] | Anaheim this week buying Walt Disney’s head. | 去阿纳海姆市买迪士尼的头了 |
[06:19] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[06:21] | But Sol’s not carrying me. | 但我不要索尔扶我 |
[06:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:24] | I will get the wheelbarrow. | 我去拿手推车 |
[06:32] | ♪Seventy-six trombones Led the big parade♪ | ♪七十六支长号引领着游行♪ |
[06:36] | ♪With 110 cornets close at hand♪ | ♪一百一十支短号紧随其后♪ |
[06:40] | ♪They were followed by Rows and rows of the finest virtuosos♪ | ♪技巧娴熟的名家倾情演奏♪ |
[06:44] | ♪The cream of every famous band♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们同拍手♪ |
[06:49] | ♪The cream of every famous ba…♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们同拍♪ |
[06:53] | ♪The cream of every…♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们♪ |
[06:55] | I hate my feet. | 我真讨厌我的脚 |
[06:57] | ♪The cream of every famous ba…♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们同拍手♪ |
[07:03] | Coming. | 来了 |
[07:08] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[07:09] | Oh, I like your hat. | 你的帽子真好看 |
[07:13] | What, uh… can I do for you? | 请问 有什么事吗 |
[07:15] | Actually, I was hoping that we could talk. May I come in? | 其实 我想找你谈谈 我能进来吗 |
[07:18] | – Uh, in here? – Yes. | -进屋里吗 -对 |
[07:21] | – To talk? – Yes. | -来聊天吗 -对 |
[07:24] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:33] | Sorry for coming over uninvited like this, but… | 抱歉我就这么不请自来 但是… |
[07:36] | Are those jazz shoes? | 你穿的是爵士鞋吗 |
[07:38] | They’re just shoes. I’m the jazz. | 它们只是鞋 我才是活力爵士 |
[07:42] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:43] | Did something happen between you and Oliver? | 你和奥利弗之间发生什么事了吗 |
[07:46] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我似乎不明白你的意思 |
[07:48] | It’s just… we had such a great time with you, | 就是 我们之前跟你们玩得很开心 |
[07:51] | and every time I try to get Oliver to invite you over, | 可每次我让奥利弗再邀请你们过来的时候 |
[07:54] | he gets cagey and weird. | 他总是言辞闪烁 举止怪异 |
[07:56] | It’s so unlike him. | 太不像他了 |
[07:57] | So, you were trying to talk to him about me and Sol? | 你试图跟他聊我和索尔吗 |
[08:01] | I did this morning, but he just stormed off, | 我今早试过了 但他直接走了 |
[08:04] | said he needed to dance it out. | 说他需要去跳舞释放下 |
[08:06] | I’ve been there. | 我有过同样的经历 |
[08:08] | Robert, what’s going on? | 罗伯特 到底怎么了 |
[08:09] | You know, I’m not sure that… | 其实 我觉得… |
[08:13] | – Oh, God. – Sol! | -天呐 -索尔 |
[08:15] | Look who stopped by, and we’ve barely had a chance to speak. | 你看谁来了 我们还没来得及好好聊聊 |
[08:18] | Oh, good. New people. I’m already glad I came. | 很好 有新人 我已经很高兴我来了 |
[08:22] | Grace, how lovely, and Frankie. | 格蕾丝 真好 还有弗兰琦 |
[08:24] | Jo, say hello to Grace and Frankie. | 乔 这两位是格蕾丝和弗兰琦 |
[08:26] | – ‘Sup. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴认识你 |
[08:28] | To what do I owe this surprise visit? | 她们怎么突然来了呢 |
[08:30] | I was going to ask the same thing about Jo. | 我还想问乔怎么突然来了呢 |
[08:33] | Well, Sol, why don’t we | 这样吧 索尔 |
[08:35] | get all our surprise visitors some drinks. | 我们来给几位客人弄点喝的 |
[08:38] | – Can you help me in the kitchen? – Mind if I tag along? | -你来厨房帮我一下 -我能不能一起去 |
[08:40] | I need to borrow, and possibly ruin, all your towels. | 我需要借你的所有毛巾 并可能会毁掉它们 |
[08:44] | Perfect! | 好极了 |
[08:45] | Frankie. I… | 弗兰琦 我… |
[08:48] | Lady I don’t know, help me to the couch. | 我不认识的这位女人 扶我去沙发 |
[08:54] | – Well, grab my arm! – Okay. | -扶着我胳膊啊 -好 |
[08:56] | What is Jo doing here?! | 乔怎么来了 |
[08:58] | Relax. She doesn’t know. | 别激动 她不知道 |
[09:00] | I’ve got that situation under control. | 局势都在我的掌控之中 |
[09:01] | So, what the hell is Grace doing here? | 格蕾丝怎么来了 |
[09:03] | She’s having knee surgery | 她要做膝盖手术 |
[09:04] | and I offered her our place so she could avoid stairs. | 我就邀请她来我们家 可以避开楼梯 |
[09:07] | Right, her surgery. | 对哦 她的手术 |
[09:08] | Oh, you knew? I guess you forgot to mention it to me. | 原来你知道 看来你忘记告诉我了 |
[09:12] | I would have, Sol, | 我也想告诉你的 索尔 |
[09:13] | but if you’re gonna go on cruises by yourself, | 但既然你一个人坐游轮出去玩 |
[09:16] | you’re gonna miss stuff. | 肯定会错过些什么 |
[09:20] | What was I supposed to do?! | 我当时能怎么做 |
[09:23] | Miss a duet between Joan Baez and Donovan? | 让我错过琼·贝兹和多诺万的合唱吗 |
[09:27] | Not likely! | 不可能 |
[09:28] | I was hoping we could spend time together tonight. | 我本来希望今晚我们能单独待着呢 |
[09:30] | I wasn’t expecting company. | 没想到会来客人 |
[09:32] | Oh, I’m not company. I’m a beloved fixture. | 我不算客人 我就是个受欢迎的设施 |
[09:36] | Oh, these will do! | 这些就挺好的 |
[09:39] | Sol, what does she want with my grandmother’s tea towels? | 索尔 她想用我奶奶的茶巾做什么 |
[09:43] | Oh, we had a little snafu at the hospital | 之前在医院出了点状况 |
[09:45] | and Frankie is now going to | 于是巴德和艾莉森的孩子 |
[09:47] | deliver Bud and Allison’s baby in their apartment. | 将由弗兰琦在他们家接生 |
[09:50] | Absolutely not with these. | 绝对不能用这些 |
[09:53] | – Thanks for the crap. – You’re welcome. | -多谢你这么无情 -不客气 |
[09:56] | Now, then, Sol, let’s make some Harvey Wallbangers for everyone, | 来吧 索尔 给大家做点哈维撞墙鸡尾酒吧 |
[09:59] | and then we’ll send off our guests. | 然后就送几位客人离开 |
[10:00] | Make mine a virgin. | 我的别加酒了 |
[10:02] | I can’t drink and deliver. | 我不能酒后接生 |
[10:04] | – And Grace can’t drink, either. – Can you imagine? | -格蕾丝也不能喝酒 -开什么玩笑 |
[10:07] | No, seriously. She has to detox before her surgery. | 不 说真的 她术前要排毒 |
[10:11] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生要求的 |
[10:14] | – Robert? – Sol… you fool! | -罗伯特 -索尔 你个蠢货 |
[10:17] | Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. | 原谅他们吧 天父 他们不知道自己在做什么 |
[10:20] | – You’re scaring me. – Oh, be afraid. Afraid indeed. | -你吓到我了 -你应该感到害怕 |
[10:23] | I have only seen Grace not drink twice in my life. | 我这辈子就见过格蕾丝两次不喝酒 |
[10:28] | Once, when we were stranded on a ship in the Indian Ocean, | 一次是我们被困在印度洋上的一艘船里 |
[10:30] | and once, when she was pregnant with Mallory. | 另一次是怀着玛洛丽的时候 |
[10:33] | What about when she was pregnant with Brianna? | 那怀着布丽安娜的时候呢 |
[10:35] | No. | 没停 |
[10:36] | Friends, let me tell you what is about to happen here: | 朋友们 我来告诉你们接下来会发生什么 |
[10:40] | the three phases of sober Grace. | 不喝酒的格蕾丝有三个阶段 |
[10:43] | I’m hooked. | 你勾起了我的兴趣 |
[10:45] | Phase one, irritability. | 第一阶段 暴躁易怒 |
[10:47] | The complete loss of all politeness and all social courtesy. | 她将失去所有礼貌和社交礼仪 |
[10:53] | How will we tell? | 怎么看得出来 |
[10:56] | I love your little scarf. | 你的围巾很好看 |
[10:58] | It’s strong enough to choke a man. | 它的韧度足以勒死人 |
[11:03] | Phase two… | 第二阶段 |
[11:05] | euphoria. | 爆棚的幸福感 |
[11:07] | Now this is a tricky one, because she is so lovely, | 这个阶段非常微妙 因为她会变得很美好 |
[11:10] | and you’ll think the worst is over, but you’ll be wrong. | 你会觉得风波已经过去 但是你错了 |
[11:13] | It is just the calm before phase three: rage. | 这只是暴风雨前的宁静 第三阶段 暴怒 |
[11:18] | Pure, unfiltered rage. | 纯粹而不加掩饰的怒火 |
[11:20] | And you don’t want to be close when it hits. | 爆发时你们躲得越远越好 |
[11:22] | She will cut to the core of you. | 她会直接把你们剥皮削骨 |
[11:24] | She will mix lies with the truth. | 她会分不清谎言与真相 |
[11:26] | She can’t control it. It controls her. | 她无法控制怒火 反而被怒火控制住 |
[11:27] | But friends, if you stick with me… | 但是朋友们 如果你们跟紧我 |
[11:30] | we may just live through this night. | 我们也许能够撑过今晚 |
[11:33] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[11:34] | Oh, he can’t help you now. | 上帝现在可帮不了你 |
[11:37] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[11:38] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[11:40] | – Oh, God. – Oliver, what are you doing here? | -上帝啊 -奥利弗 你怎么来了 |
[11:42] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[11:45] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[11:47] | I told you not to talk to her. | 我跟你说了别跟她谈话 |
[11:49] | Why? What happened between you two? | 为什么 你们之间到底怎么了 |
[11:53] | Robert thinks I shouldn’t be marrying you. | 罗伯特认为我不该娶你 |
[11:55] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:56] | Because he thinks I’m gay. | 因为他觉得我是同性恋 |
[11:58] | Sol, would you mind taking me back home or setting me on fire? | 索尔 你能不能带我回家或是放火把我烧了 |
[12:04] | Okay, breathe. Just breathe. | 好了 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[12:07] | Everything’s gonna be okay. Okay, one more big breath. | 没关系的 来 继续深呼吸 |
[12:14] | This is weird. This is wrong. | 太奇怪了 怎么能这样 |
[12:16] | I can’t believe my mother shanghaied the birth of my child. | 我不敢相信我妈把我孩子的接生工作截胡了 |
[12:18] | It’s gonna be fine, man. People have been born for a long time. | 没关系的 兄弟 从古至今多少人出生 |
[12:22] | I don’t know what that means. | 我听不懂你什么意思 |
[12:24] | Yeah, that was nonsense. | 没错 我确实是胡乱说的 |
[12:26] | Bud, doesn’t it tell you something | 巴德 世界上最喜欢去医院的人 |
[12:29] | that the most hospital-positive | 都能接受这种做法 |
[12:30] | person in the world is okay with this? | 你难道就不能领悟其中的合理之处吗 |
[12:33] | It tells me you may have been Frankie-Bergsteined. | 我领悟到我可能被弗兰琦·伯格斯丁耍了 |
[12:36] | I know what it’s like to be Frankie-Bergsteined. | 我知道被弗兰琦·伯格斯丁耍是什么感觉 |
[12:38] | That’s how I ended up with a tattoo on my butt. | 所以我屁股上才会有个纹身 |
[12:40] | Yep. It says “Livin’ La Vida Loca.” | 没错 上面写着”疯狂人生” |
[12:42] | And why both “Vida” And “Loca” are misspelled. | 而且”人”和”生”都是错别字 |
[12:44] | Thanks, Mal, and thanks for bringing the twins’ kiddie pool. | 谢谢你 玛洛 谢谢你把双胞胎的泳池拿来 |
[12:47] | – Oh, actually… – The pool’s mine, babe. | -其实… -泳池是我的 兄弟 |
[12:52] | So Robert said you’re gay. So what? | 罗伯特说你是同性恋 那又如何 |
[12:55] | Honey, if I got upset every time | 要是每次有人说你是同性恋 |
[12:57] | someone told me you were gay, I’d be upset a lot. | 我就生气的话 那我每天都得生气 |
[13:00] | My mother thought he was gay. | 连我妈都以为他是同性恋 |
[13:01] | That’s just because she and | 那只是因为我们 |
[13:02] | I watched a Falcon Crest marathon together. | 一起连刷了《鹰冠庄园》那部剧 |
[13:04] | If loving Falcon Crest is gay, | 如果喜欢《鹰冠庄园》就是同性恋 |
[13:06] | then I’m Rip Taylor and both Indigo Girls. | 那我就是利普·泰勒和蓝色少女合唱团 |
[13:12] | Look, it’s not a big deal. I know you’re not attracted to men. | 好了 没事 我知道你对男人没性趣 |
[13:15] | You know you’re not attracted to men. What does it matter? | 你也知道你不喜欢男人 那还有什么关系 |
[13:18] | Yeah, these things have a | 就是啊 这种事情 |
[13:19] | way of working themselves out. Right, boys? | 船到桥头自然直 对吧 两位先生 |
[13:22] | Look, I really didn’t want to have this conversation here. | 我真的不想在这里谈这个 |
[13:23] | Can we please go home? | 我们回家好吗 |
[13:25] | Oh, no, stay here where it’s inappropriate and awkward. | 别啊 留在这个不妥当又尴尬的地方吧 |
[13:30] | Good afternoon, folks. Can you please step in. | 午安 各位 请你们留在屋内 |
[13:32] | May I speak to the homeowners? | 我想和屋主谈谈 |
[13:33] | My God, will you please tell Mr.Purcelli | 老天 你能不能告诉普切利先生 |
[13:36] | I didn’t steal his goddamn dog?! | 我没偷他的狗 |
[13:38] | – It’s not that this time. – Oh, God. This fucking guy. | -这次不是因为那事 -天呐 是这家伙 |
[13:42] | Oh, yeah. You’re the lady who doesn’t have a gun. | 噢 你是那位没有枪的女士 |
[13:45] | I know about the gun. It was a whole thing. | 我已经知道枪的事了 整件事很复杂 |
[13:48] | – Catch up, Torres. – What can we do for you, Officer? | -跟上进度 托利斯 -有什么要帮忙的 警官 |
[13:51] | Well, it appears that an orangutan has escaped from the zoo, | 似乎有一只红毛猩猩从动物园逃出来了 |
[13:55] | and since you’re within a two-mile radius, | 由于你们家在两英里半径范围内 |
[13:57] | we need to cordon off the neighborhood. | 我们得拉起警戒线封锁这一区 |
[13:59] | Oh, God. Is it Bobo? Chocolate? Not Lady Beverly? | 天呐 是波波吗 还是巧克力 不会是贝弗利夫人吧 |
[14:03] | – It’s Ken Allen, Jr. – Ken Allen’s boy?! | -是小肯·艾伦 -肯·艾伦的儿子吗 |
[14:06] | – Well, I don’t know who his dad is. – Excuse me. What? | -我不知道它爸是谁 -不好意思 什么 |
[14:10] | Ken Allen, the hairy Houdini. | 肯·艾伦 多毛版的胡迪尼 |
[14:13] | He escaped San Diego Zoo three times in the ’70s. | 它70年代时曾三次逃出了圣地亚哥动物园 |
[14:17] | He was a legend! | 它就是传奇 |
[14:19] | He high-fived me once. | 它还跟我击掌过一次 |
[14:21] | He was reaching through the bars to get at your funnel cake, | 它只是把手伸出栏杆拿你的漏斗蛋糕 |
[14:24] | and you high-fived him. | 是你跟它击了掌 |
[14:26] | All I know is is that he has already attacked one zookeeper. | 我只知道它已经袭击了一名动物园管理员 |
[14:29] | And male orangutans, when they feel threatened, | 而雄性红毛猩猩在受到威胁时 |
[14:31] | tend to, you know, rip scrotums off. So… | 会扯掉别人的蛋蛋 所以… |
[14:34] | So like us. | 跟我们一样 |
[14:36] | If I know Ken Allen Jr., and I do, | 如果我了解小肯·艾伦 而我真的了解 |
[14:39] | this could be a while. | 这会耗上一阵子 |
[14:40] | Maybe we should go straight to Bud’s now. | 也许我们现在就该直接去巴德家 |
[14:42] | I’m afraid I can’t let you leave. | 恐怕我不能让你们离开 |
[14:43] | The neighborhood is on lockdown until further notice. | 在收到进一步通知前 这片街区都要封锁 |
[14:46] | What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不不 |
[14:49] | – We just live next door… – No exceptions. | -我们就住在隔壁 -没有例外 |
[14:51] | Hopefully we’ll find Ken Allen Jr. within the hour. | 希望我们在一小时内找到小肯·艾伦 |
[14:54] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[14:55] | I need to knock on more doors before he rips my nuts off. | 我得继续通知其他人 以免它把我的蛋蛋扯下来 |
[15:00] | Who else is rooting for the monkey? | 还有谁支持那只猴子 |
[15:06] | So, do I just like sit there, legs spread, | 我就坐在那儿 张开双腿 |
[15:10] | kind of like a fertility goddess vibe? | 像生育女神一样 |
[15:12] | Or do I just say “Screw it” and go on all fours? | 还是不管了 就手脚着地趴在地上 |
[15:15] | Either way, we’re gonna get an eyeful. | 不管是哪种 我们都会大饱眼福 |
[15:17] | I don’t want the pool back, obviously. | 显然这个泳池你用完我就不想要了 |
[15:19] | That was Mom. | 是妈妈打来的 |
[15:21] | Oh, is she heading back over? | 她正赶回来吗 |
[15:22] | She is not. | 不是 |
[15:25] | – What? – Dad and Robert’s place is under lockdown. | -什么 -爸爸和罗伯特家被封锁了 |
[15:27] | Apparently, an orangutan escaped from the zoo. | 据说有只红毛猩猩逃出了动物园 |
[15:29] | Who are we talking? Bonkers? | 是哪一只 疯疯吗 |
[15:31] | Jeffrey Baumgardner? Ape Blanchett? | 杰弗里·鲍姆加德纳 猿人布兰切特 |
[15:34] | How does your brain determine what facts to keep? | 你的脑袋是如何决定保留哪些知识的 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry, what are we gonna do? | 不好意思 我们该怎么办 |
[15:37] | It’s fine. Everything’ll be okay. I’m sure she’ll be here soon. | 没事的 不会有事的 她一定很快就来了 |
[15:41] | – I mean we have nothing to worry about until… – My water… | -我们没什么可担心的 除非… -我的羊水 |
[15:43] | Breaks. Exactly. | 破了 没错 |
[15:45] | Broke. Just now. | 破了 刚破的 |
[15:46] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[15:48] | we have something to worry about. | 那这下我们得担心了 |
[15:51] | – What? What? – Allison’s water broke. | -怎么样 怎么样 -艾莉森的羊水破了 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[15:56] | We’re trapped! | 我们困在这里了 |
[15:57] | Robert, we’re gonna need your shovels! | 罗伯特 我们要借用你的铲子 |
[16:00] | You’re gonna tunnel out of here? | 你要挖隧道出去吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, that’s an even better idea! | 这点子更好 |
[16:04] | It’s gonna be okay. We’ll be at the hospital soon. | 不会有事的 我们很快就到医院了 |
[16:07] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:08] | What was I thinking, that I could do this at home? | 我怎么想的 居然以为能在家里分娩 |
[16:11] | – Why did you talk me into this? – Uh… because I didn’t. | -你为什么说服我这么做 -我没有 |
[16:14] | I know this is not a good time, | 我知道现在不是个好时机 |
[16:15] | but Allison, what moisturizer do you use? | 但艾莉森 你平时用哪种润肤乳 |
[16:18] | – Your skin is so soft. – Put me down. Put me down. | -你的皮肤好柔滑 -放我下来 放我下来 |
[16:20] | I think it’s too late. I can’t move. | 我想来不及了 我不能动 |
[16:22] | – Stop touching me. Oh, my God! – Okay. | -别再碰我了 天呐 -好吧 |
[16:26] | I think I’m having a panic attack. Oh, it’s too much. | 我想我恐慌发作了 我承受不了 |
[16:29] | – My chess coach was right… – Bud! | -我的国际象棋教练说得对 -巴德 |
[16:31] | Look at me. Get up. | 看着我 起来 |
[16:33] | Snap out of it, okay? | 振作一点 好吗 |
[16:34] | This baby is coming, and we’re gonna have to deal with it. | 孩子要出生了 我们必须处理好 |
[16:37] | Fortunately for you, I have some experience at home births, | 算你走运 我有一些家庭分娩的经验 |
[16:39] | and was married to a doctor | 并且我的前夫 |
[16:40] | who delivered babies and was an asshole. | 是妇产科医生 还是个混球 |
[16:42] | That last part isn’t relevant, | 最后一句与此无关 |
[16:44] | but I think I can guide Allison through this, okay? | 但我想我能指导艾莉森完成分娩 好吗 |
[16:48] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[16:57] | Okay, I’m gonna make a break for it. | 好了 我要偷跑出去 |
[16:59] | Don’t be silly. We just have to wait it out. | 别傻了 我们只需要等这事结束 |
[17:02] | Wait this out, are you crazy? I’m not missing that birth. | 等这事结束 你疯了吗 我绝不要错过分娩 |
[17:06] | Now you either get on my wavelength or you get out of my way. | 你要么跟我一起 要么走开别碍事 |
[17:09] | Okay! Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[17:12] | Here’s an idea: we make a beeline for the car, | 我的计划是 我们直接跑去车上 |
[17:15] | and once we make it past the police barricade, we’re home free. | 等我们冲过警方路障 就大功告成了 |
[17:18] | That’s the talk momma likes. | 老娘喜欢这计划 |
[17:20] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[17:21] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪里 |
[17:23] | There’s a killer monkey out there. | 外面有一只杀手猩猩 |
[17:25] | You just don’t want to deal with Oliver and Jo. | 你只是不想面对奥利弗和乔 |
[17:27] | No, I do not want to deal with Oliver and Jo, | 没错 我是不想面对奥利弗和乔 |
[17:30] | nor a dangerously sober Grace! | 也不想面对不喝酒的危险格蕾丝 |
[17:33] | Robert, have I told you how much I love this rug? | 罗伯特 我有没告诉过你我有多喜欢这张地毯 |
[17:38] | – Why is the hair on my neck standing up? – Phase two. | -为什么我脖子上的寒毛都竖起来了 -第二阶段 |
[17:41] | Sol, I want you to ignore that nonsense | 索尔 我希望你别管那个疯老头 |
[17:43] | and pay attention to this nonsense. | 把注意力放在我这个疯老太婆身上 |
[17:46] | Now, let’s go. | 现在我们冲啊 |
[17:54] | They’re better off out there. | 他们在外面更好 |
[17:56] | You know, you didn’t exactly answer my question. | 其实你没有回答我的问题 |
[17:58] | Again, I really rather not have this conversation here. | 再说一遍 我不想在这里谈论这个 |
[18:01] | Okay, fine. But I think we need to have it at some point. | 好吧 但我想我们迟早要谈 |
[18:03] | Why don’t we go home, | 不如我们回家 |
[18:04] | put on the original cast recording of Camelot, | 播放《卡美洛》音乐剧的原声乐 |
[18:06] | – and talk it out. – But we can’t get home! | -然后谈清楚 -但我们不能回家 |
[18:08] | And I already listened to it today. | 而且我今天已经听过了 |
[18:10] | Everybody is so tense here. | 大家的神经都绷得好紧 |
[18:13] | Come on, Jo, plop yourself down. Let me give you a shoulder rub. | 来吧 乔 坐下 我给你按摩肩膀 |
[18:16] | Actually, how about we do a shoulder rub train? | 事实上 不如我们坐成一排 给前面的人按摩 |
[18:19] | Robert? Gay guy? | 罗伯特 基佬 |
[18:23] | Unhand me, Stormtrooper! | 放开我 风暴兵 |
[18:27] | You promise to stop biting me? | 你保证不再咬我吗 |
[18:29] | It’s involuntary. | 那是下意识的举动 |
[18:30] | We’ll behave, Officer. | 我们会乖乖的 警官 |
[18:33] | Oh, she’s gonna have that baby and I’m gonna be stuck here. | 她要生宝宝了 我却被困在这儿 |
[18:37] | I could just die. I really could. | 我会死的 真的会 |
[18:39] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[18:42] | There’s so much to live for: | 还有很多东西值得你活下去 |
[18:45] | cake pops, and the beach… | 棒棒糖蛋糕 沙滩 |
[18:49] | the mysteries of Paris. | 巴黎的神秘事件 |
[18:50] | You know, even my knee surgery is a miracle. And cake pops. | 连我的膝盖手术都是奇迹 还有棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[18:55] | Ju… Hmm? | 就… |
[18:56] | That’s so sweet, Phase Two. | 你太贴心了 第二阶段 |
[18:59] | But I don’t care. I didn’t give up my life with Jacob in Santa Fe | 但我不在乎 我放弃了和雅各布在圣菲的生活 |
[19:03] | to miss these moments. | 不是为了错过这些时刻 |
[19:05] | Think how happy you’ll be when you get to hold that baby. | 想想你抱起宝宝时会有多开心 |
[19:08] | It won’t matter that you weren’t there at the birth. | 出生时你不在场也没关系 |
[19:11] | It does matter. | 有关系 |
[19:12] | – Why? – I wasn’t there for the birth of our sons. | -为什么 -我们的两个儿子出生时我就不在场 |
[19:15] | I didn’t know Coyote and Bud were adopted. | 我不知道卡奥迪和巴德是领养的 |
[19:17] | You didn’t know Bud was adopted? | 你居然不知道黑人巴德是领养的 |
[19:20] | I’d have given anything to | 我愿意付出一切 |
[19:21] | be there for their first breath in the world. | 换取迎接他们来到这世上的机会 |
[19:23] | And I just thought, if I could see this one, | 我本来想着 要是能看到这个孩子出生 |
[19:26] | it might make up for missing theirs. | 也许能弥补错过他们的遗憾 |
[19:29] | Oh, God, Officer… | 天呐 警官 |
[19:31] | Officer, are you not moved? | 警官 难道你没被感动吗 |
[19:37] | I know you are a good man. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[19:39] | Isn’t there anything you can do? | 你不能想想办法吗 |
[19:41] | – Ma’am, I’m sorry, but… – Oh, you could date my daughter. | -女士 抱歉 但… -你可以和我女儿约会 |
[19:44] | The nice one with the… with the cheek bones. | 比较和善 颧骨很漂亮那个 |
[19:46] | – Mallory? – Yeah. | -玛洛丽吗 -没错 |
[19:48] | Uh, give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[19:50] | Oh, I should have set him up with you. | 我应该把你和他凑对才是 |
[19:53] | But there’s plenty of good men out there for both of you. | 不过世上有很多好男人 够你们两个挑的 |
[19:55] | Excuse me, that’s really not funny. | 不好意思 那真的不好笑 |
[19:58] | Don’t you try to be butch, Stephanie. | 你别逞强当猛男 斯黛芬妮 |
[20:01] | – What? – I know where this story goes! | -什么 -我知道结局会如何 |
[20:05] | And this fit young woman | 这位年轻健康的女人 |
[20:06] | isn’t gonna give you the best years of her life | 为你奉献出她最好的年华 |
[20:08] | so you can just ditch her for | 不是为了让你抛弃她 |
[20:09] | some marionette with chinchillas for eyebrows! | 转投眉毛像毛丝鼠皮毛一般的牵线木偶的怀抱 |
[20:13] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[20:15] | Don’t engage, Sol. | 别回应 索尔 |
[20:16] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[20:18] | You have the use of your legs, | 你的腿又没坏 |
[20:20] | and the monkey doesn’t care about anything but scrotums, | 而且那只猴子只在乎蛋蛋 |
[20:22] | just like your boyfriend. | 跟你男朋友一样 |
[20:24] | He’s my fiancé and you’re just a mean old bitch. | 他是我的未婚夫 你只是个刻薄的老婊子 |
[20:27] | You all think we’re just like you, but here’s the big difference: | 你们都以为我们跟你们一样 但根本区别在于 |
[20:30] | no matter who I’m attracted to, I would never cheat on Jo, okay? | 不管我喜欢谁 我都不会背叛乔 好吗 |
[20:33] | I love her, and she’s my soul mate. | 我爱她 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:35] | I’m his soul mate. | 我是他的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:37] | Soul mate! Now there… there is a meaningless concept. | 灵魂伴侣 这真是个毫无意义的概念 |
[20:42] | This one just said to Frankie | 这家伙前几天 |
[20:45] | she was his soul mate just the other day. | 才跟弗兰琦说 她是自己的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:47] | Right, Sol? Didn’t keep him from leaving her. | 对吧 索尔 但这也没能阻止他离开她 |
[20:51] | – Uh… Uh, I… – What did you say? | -我… -你说什么了 |
[20:53] | You said she was your soul mate just the other day? | 你前几天说她是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:56] | I believe that what I said was Sol-mate, | 我相信我说的是「索尔-伴侣」 |
[21:00] | as in a mate of Sol’s. | 就是索尔的好伙伴 |
[21:03] | Not in the romantic or biological sense. | 与爱情或生物学无关 |
[21:06] | No, more nautical in nature, | 真的 更接近航海用语 |
[21:09] | as in the assistant to the master of a merchant ship. | 就是商船主人的助手 |
[21:15] | Originally, from the Middle English, “Mette.” | 源自于中世纪英语 “莫逆之交” |
[21:19] | We have to get out of here. These people are crazy. | 我们得离开这里 这些人都是疯子 |
[21:21] | We’re fast. We live 20 feet away. | 我们速度很快 我们的房子就在6米外 |
[21:23] | I don’t care if we die out there. | 就算我们死在外面 我也无所谓 |
[21:29] | – Breathe. – Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | -深呼吸 -天呐 天呐 |
[21:35] | Okay, Mallory, administer the epidural. | 好了 玛洛丽 给我打硬膜外麻醉 |
[21:39] | Honey… no. | 亲爱的 不行 |
[21:42] | – Oh, please… – I know. | -求你了 -我知道 |
[21:45] | It was just the day. | 当天我情绪泛滥下说的 |
[21:48] | The long drive, the adventure, the Chili’s. | 开了很久的车 冒险 红辣椒餐厅 |
[21:51] | I got caught up in the moment. | 我一时陷进情绪里了 |
[21:54] | So you don’t think Frankie is your soul mate? | 所以你并不认为弗兰琦是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[21:57] | – What does it matter? – Oh, Jesus. | -这重要吗 -天呐 |
[22:01] | What do you want me to do with this information, Sol? | 你指望我知道这事以后怎么做 索尔 |
[22:04] | I mean, what would you do if you were me? | 换做你是我 你会怎么做 |
[22:08] | I have news. | 我有消息 |
[22:11] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[22:14] | He’s got news. | 他有消息了 |
[22:15] | Oh, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[22:18] | Is it good or bad? | 是好消息还是坏消息 |
[22:19] | I just got off the phone with my commanding officer, | 我刚和我的指挥官通完电话 |
[22:21] | and it’s good news. | 是好消息 |
[22:22] | You shot that monkey and now you’re here to shoot me? | 你开枪打死了那只猴子 现在来开枪打我吗 |
[22:24] | No. I lost my gun. | 不是 我的枪丢了 |
[22:27] | I can get you two out, but we have to leave now. | 我可以带你们两个出去 但现在就得走 |
[22:29] | Yes! Ha, ha! | 太棒了 哈哈 |
[22:31] | Uh, there is one catch: | 有个问题 |
[22:33] | I told him that I had an emergency | 我告诉他有紧急情况 |
[22:34] | with a pregnant woman about to give birth. | 有一个孕妇马上要分娩了 |
[22:38] | Let’s roll! | 我们走吧 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:43] | It’s your grandchild. Go. | 那是你孙儿 去吧 |
[22:44] | I promise we’ll talk about this when I get home. | 我保证回家后会再跟你谈这事 |
[22:50] | So, should I get Mallory’s number from you, or just… | 你是直接给我玛洛丽的电话号码还是… |
[22:54] | Look her up on Facebook? Yeah. I’ll do that. | 在Facebook上查找她 明白 我就那么做 |
[22:58] | I told them not to bring me here. | 我叫他们别带我来这儿了 |
[23:00] | They should have listened. | 他们该听进去的 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:05] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -抱歉 |
[23:06] | I didn’t mean to make things worse between you and Sol. | 我不是故意害你和索尔的关系更加糟糕的 |
[23:09] | Grace, is this a new phase? | 格蕾丝 这是新阶段吗 |
[23:12] | Yes. Phase four: remorse. | 是的 第四阶段 懊悔 |
[23:16] | Coupled with terror. | 再加上恐惧 |
[23:17] | Terror? | 恐惧 |
[23:18] | You know, you will be able to drink again at some point. | 你再坚持一段时间还是可以重新喝酒的 |
[23:22] | Not if I die on the table. | 要是我死在手术台上就没机会了 |
[23:24] | Do you know how much it would suck to die right now? | 你知道现在死掉会让人有多郁闷吗 |
[23:26] | It’s the one thing I specifically did not want to do. | 我现在最不希望发生的事就是死掉 |
[23:29] | – You’re not gonna die. – You don’t know that! | -你不会死的 -你又不能确定 |
[23:32] | Well, remember before my surgery, | 还记得我做手术前 |
[23:34] | when you told me I was not allowed | 你对我说 我不准死 |
[23:36] | to die because you weren’t done yelling at me? | 因为你还没对我吼够 |
[23:38] | Well, I’m telling you, you’re not allowed to die | 我现在告诉你 你也不准死 |
[23:40] | because you’re still not done yelling at me. | 因为你仍然还没对我吼够 |
[23:43] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:45] | It’s that I just feel there’s so much left to do. | 只是我觉得还有很多事没做完 |
[23:49] | And I really want a drink. | 而且我真的很想喝一杯 |
[23:51] | You’re gonna have all the pain pills you want in two days. | 两天后你想吃多少止痛药都行 |
[23:57] | That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过最动听的话了 |
[24:02] | I know that you’re worried about this soul mate business, | 我知道你很烦恼灵魂伴侣这事 |
[24:05] | but, you know, what do you care? | 但你有什么好在意的 |
[24:07] | You don’t even believe in soul mates. | 你都不相信灵魂伴侣这回事 |
[24:09] | But Sol does. | 但索尔相信 |
[24:11] | And I guess I hoped that he might think… | 我想我希望他认为… |
[24:15] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[24:17] | that I was his. | 我是他的灵魂伴侣 |
[24:27] | Okay, stop pushing. Breathe. Breathe. | 好了 别用力挤了 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[24:30] | Oh, she’s coming! | 她要出来了 |
[24:31] | But if she’s born underwater, how is she gonna breathe? | 但如果她在水里出生 她要怎么呼吸 |
[24:34] | She doesn’t know how to hold her breath yet. | 她还不会憋气 |
[24:36] | I couldn’t swim until I was 14. | 我直到14岁才学会游泳 |
[24:39] | I don’t understand this! | 我搞不懂啊 |
[24:44] | Mom! You made it. | 妈妈 你赶来了 |
[24:46] | Of course I made it! | 我当然要来了 |
[24:48] | Nothing could keep Frankie Bergstein from being here. | 没有任何事能阻挡弗兰琦·伯格斯丁来这里 |
[24:52] | Now, get me my towels! | 快把毛巾给我 |
[24:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:57] | I even made it for the crowning. | 我甚至赶上了胎头初露 |
[25:01] | Okay, now, I want you just to relax. | 好了 我要你放松 |
[25:04] | I’m gonna try an ancient technique | 我准备用一种古老的接生技艺 |
[25:05] | I learned with the Kalahari Bushmen | 是我从布希曼人那里学到的 |
[25:07] | when I lived with them for a week | 我跟他们一起住了一个礼拜 |
[25:08] | after I got lost from my tour group. | 因为我从旅行团走丢了 |
[25:14] | Here, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby… | 来吧 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 |
[25:18] | Jesus, Mom, that can’t be how it works. | 天呐 妈妈 不可能是这样的 |
[25:20] | She’s coming! She’s coming! | 她要出来了 她要出来了 |
[25:22] | I see her shoulders! | 我看到她的肩膀了 |
[25:25] | When did I get in the baby pool? | 我什么时候进宝宝水池里了 |
[25:30] | And here she is! | 她出来了 |
[25:50] | She’s perfect. | 她真完美 |
[25:52] | Congratulations, Mommy. | 恭喜你 妈妈 |
[25:57] | Congratulations, Daddy. | 恭喜你 爸爸 |
[26:02] | Nice work, Grandma. | 干得好 奶奶 |
[26:03] | And you were here. | 而且你在场 |
[26:05] | I was here. | 我在场 |
[26:08] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[26:12] | Um, a quick thing, and it’s not a big deal, | 有一件事 虽然没什么大不了的 |
[26:14] | but you have to name the baby “Officer Torres.” | 但你得给宝宝取名为”托利斯警官” |