时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:48] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[01:51] | I was having the most wonderful dream. | 我刚正做着有生以来最美的梦呢 |
[02:28] | Oh, you look handsome. | 你看上去很帅 |
[02:30] | I woke up early to put my makeup on. | 我专门提早起床化了妆的 |
[02:33] | Just kidding. I did do my hair, though. | 开个玩笑 不过我确实弄了弄发型 |
[02:35] | I thought I smelled my hair spray. | 我好像闻到了我的发胶味儿 |
[02:38] | It’s incredible. | 效果太赞了 |
[02:39] | It’s got hold, but not too aggressive. | 它能恰到好处地定型 |
[02:41] | And the shine. | 而且闪闪发光 |
[02:42] | Get out of town. | 真不是吹的 |
[02:44] | Okay, abrupt topic change. | 好了 换个话题 |
[02:47] | – Are you hungry? – Almost never. | -你饿吗 -几乎从来不饿 |
[02:49] | Well, I’m making you breakfast anyway. | 不管怎样 我都要给你做早餐 |
[02:51] | Oh, remember the last time you tried to make breakfast? | 还记得上次你试图做早餐吗 |
[02:55] | Egg tartare? | 鞑靼鸡蛋 |
[02:57] | Why not let me make us something? | 为什么不让我来试试呢 |
[02:59] | It’s already being taken care of, my dear. | 我已经解决好了 亲爱的 |
[03:08] | Welcome to Chez Nick. It’s an adorable little pop-up | 欢迎来到”尼克家”这个可爱的小店 |
[03:11] | situated right in the middle of the elegant Maison Grace. | 坐落于美丽的”格蕾丝大楼”中心 |
[03:14] | How did they– | 他们怎么 |
[03:15] | Did you get up early to let them in? | 你早起是为了让他们进来吗 |
[03:17] | No, they all have keys. | 不 他们有钥匙 |
[03:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | – I could get used to this. – So could I. | -我可能会习惯这样的 -我也会 |
[03:27] | Sweet St. Christopher’s bazooka! What’s going on here? | 我的天老爷 这是什么情况 |
[03:30] | I’m making breakfast. | 我在做早餐 |
[03:32] | What’s going on here? | 你又是怎么回事 |
[03:34] | Just being me times a thousand. | 我只是在做我自己 夸张版的我 |
[03:36] | You always say that. | 你总这么说 |
[03:37] | Name one other time I’ve said that. | 举出一个我曾说过这句话的例子 |
[03:39] | At Disneyland, | 在迪士尼乐园时 |
[03:40] | when you hopped off Pirates of the Caribbean mid-ride | 当你从加勒比海盗船上逃下来 |
[03:44] | to chill with “That dog.” | 「那狗乐队」一起玩的时候 |
[03:45] | I drank bong water that day. | 我那天喝了水烟壶里的水 |
[03:47] | Where you been, Kooky? We haven’t seen you in days. | 最近去哪了 怪人 好久不见 |
[03:50] | I have been painting non-stop. I’ve barely slept. | 我一直在画画 废寝忘食 |
[03:54] | Jeez, what got into you at that ashram? | 天呐 你在那个静修所着了什么魔 |
[03:56] | The only thing I got was a lecture from my hematologist | 我唯一的收获就是 我的血液师给我上了一课 |
[03:58] | about “Making better choices.” | 教育我要”做出更好的选择” |
[04:04] | Nothing got into me, Grace. | 我没有着什么魔 格蕾丝 |
[04:06] | I mean, my blood’s weird now, too. | 虽然我的血现在也挺奇怪 |
[04:08] | But opening myself up to that place | 但是我在那个地方彻底打开自我 |
[04:11] | sparked an artistic renaissance. | 让我的艺术细胞被唤醒了 |
[04:13] | Even Da Vinci took a break. | 就算是达芬奇也得休息 |
[04:15] | Now, would madame like her Cheerios folded in the omelet | 你是想麦片加到蛋卷里呢 |
[04:18] | or sprinkled on top? | 还是想洒在鸡蛋上 |
[04:19] | Wish that I could, pal, but I need to get back. | 我也很想 伙计 但我得回去了 |
[04:21] | I’m crushing it up there. | 我灵感迸发 |
[04:23] | Just here for the coffee. | 只是来喝杯咖啡而已 |
[04:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:29] | How do they know I take it with Mountain Dew? | 他们怎么知道我习惯在咖啡里加激浪饮料 |
[04:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:36] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[04:38] | Your tambourine hand. | 你颤抖的手 |
[04:40] | That was nothing. | 没什么大事 |
[04:42] | I’ve just been putting a lot of stress on my wrists | 我只是用手腕过度 |
[04:44] | with all the creating. | 因为一直在创作 |
[04:46] | Caffeine in your caffeine probably doesn’t help. | 咖啡因可能帮不了你什么忙 |
[04:49] | Frankie, you’ve had TIAs. | 弗兰琦 你患过短暂性脑缺血 |
[04:51] | Don’t you think you should go to a doctor, get that checked out? | 你不觉得你应该去看个医生 检查一下吗 |
[04:53] | I don’t need to. It’s nothing. | 不需要 没什么大碍 |
[04:56] | I know my body. | 我最了解我的身体 |
[04:57] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:58] | How about when you were with Jacob | 还记得你和雅各布在一起时 |
[04:59] | and thought you were pregnant? | 以为自己怀孕了吗 |
[05:02] | I drank bong water that day, too. | 我那天也喝了水烟壶里的水 |
[05:04] | Well, I’m taking you to the doctor, by force if necessary. | 我要带你去看医生 如有必要 我会采取武力强迫 |
[05:08] | Oh, I’m shaking. No, I’m not. | 我好怕怕 我不去 |
[05:18] | Good, still hot. | 很好 还热着 |
[05:19] | Wait, is it too hot? | 等等 是不是太烫了 |
[05:22] | Allison, how hot do your parents like their quiche? | 艾莉森 你父母喜欢多热的乳蛋饼 |
[05:25] | Why are you obsessing about brunch? | 你怎么这么纠结这顿早午餐 |
[05:27] | I wanna make a good impression on your father, | 我希望给你父亲留下个好印象 |
[05:29] | unlike the first time I met your mom. | 不像我第一次见你妈时那样 |
[05:30] | My mom loves you. | 我妈妈爱你 |
[05:31] | No, I think | 不 我觉得是因为 |
[05:32] | she felt she had to say it ’cause I said it first. | 我先说了爱她 她才不得不说也爱我 |
[05:34] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:35] | My dad’ll make fun of my job. He’ll eat the quiche, | 我爸会取笑我的工作 会吃乳蛋饼 |
[05:38] | will like it more than he thought, | 会比他预料的更喜欢它 |
[05:39] | won’t admit it, then he’ll leave. | 但他不会承认 然后他会离开 |
[05:40] | He’ll leave with a new best friend. | 他离开时我必定成为他新交的最好的朋友了 |
[05:43] | He already has a best friend. His name is Bruno, and he’s dead. | 他有过一个叫布鲁诺的最好的朋友 他死了 |
[05:45] | Okay, I can work with that. | 没准我能从这入手 |
[05:46] | I know a lot of dead guys through my mom. | 我通过我妈认识了很多去世的人 |
[05:50] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[05:52] | Don’t mention Evan’s in jail | 别提埃文在监狱里 |
[05:54] | ’cause my dad knows nothing about the embezzling. | 我爸不知道挪用公款这事 |
[05:55] | What? How does he not know your brother’s in jail? | 什么 他怎么会不知道你哥在监狱里 |
[05:58] | It’s just that Evan is my dad’s favorite, | 埃文是我爸的心头肉 |
[06:00] | and he’s got a weak heart and strong yelling muscles. | 再加上我爸心脏不好 喜欢吼人 |
[06:02] | Well, how– How is this even possible? | 这 这怎么可能 |
[06:04] | We just say he’s traveling for work, | 我们就说他在出差 |
[06:06] | and when he phones us from prison, | 当他从监狱来电话 |
[06:07] | my mom always accepts the call. | 总是我妈接电话 |
[06:09] | – Just don’t say anything, okay? – But I– We– | -什么也别说 -但是 我 我们 |
[06:12] | – There she is. – Hi, Mom. How are you? | -瞧瞧我闺女 -妈 你还好吗 |
[06:15] | – Hey. How you– Okay, that’s– Yeah. – Oh, how is this baby? | -你怎么样 那是 -宝宝怎么样 |
[06:18] | – Good to see you. – Hey there. Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[06:28] | Honestly, it’s not that bad. | 说实话 没那么糟糕 |
[06:31] | You look like one of those | 你看上去像那种 |
[06:32] | elite athletes in a Gatorade commercial. | 佳得乐广告里的精英运动员 |
[06:34] | I look like I’m on life support. | 我看上去像是连接了生命维持器 |
[06:36] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[06:38] | You can barely notice it. | 几乎都看不出来 |
[06:44] | It’s blowing my face off my face! | 我的脸都要被吹掉了 |
[06:47] | – What? – Shut it down! | -什么 -关掉它 |
[06:51] | Robert, this is your health we’re talking about. | 罗伯特 这可是你的健康大事啊 |
[06:55] | Insufficient oxygen can put a lot of stress on the heart, | 氧气不足会给你的心脏带来很大压力 |
[06:58] | and you’ve already had one heart attack. | 你已经心脏病发作过一次了 |
[06:59] | Do you want me to start quoting WebMD? | 你想让我引用美国医疗健康网上的知识吗 |
[07:01] | Didn’t you just quote WebMD? | 你刚不是已经引用了吗 |
[07:03] | You want me to withhold sex? | 你想让我用不跟你做爱来威胁你吗 |
[07:04] | Sometimes. After you’ve eaten pastrami. | 某些时候真的想 比如你刚吃完熏牛肉时 |
[07:07] | – Where are you going? – To the park. | -你去哪儿 -公园 |
[07:09] | I’m late to help Oliver not be horrible in Man of La Mancha. | 再不去奥利弗得在《我 堂吉诃德》里演砸了 |
[07:13] | Fine. We’ll talk about it later. | 好吧 晚点再谈 |
[07:14] | Just let me find Carl. We’re coming with you. | 我先找到卡尔 我们跟你一起去 |
[07:17] | You don’t feel weird about rehearsing in the middle of a park? | 在公园中央排练 你不觉得尴尬吗 |
[07:21] | It’s a gay park. Everybody’s rehearsing something. | 那是个同志公园 每个人都在排练 |
[07:28] | Can I make breakfast or what? | 我这早餐做得不赖吧 |
[07:34] | Sure, we can talk about Frankie. | 我们可以谈谈弗兰琦 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:41] | It’s just, what if it’s Parkinson’s? | 万一是帕金森病呢 |
[07:43] | Oh, hey, hey, don’t go wide. | 好了 别乱想 |
[07:45] | It’s probably nothing, just like she said. | 可能像她说的根本就没事 |
[07:47] | But just in case, why don’t we get her to my doctor? | 以防万一 不如带她去看我的医生 |
[07:49] | He’s very good and we’ll get right in. Because of the money. | 他很好 而且不用等 因为我支付他很多钱 |
[07:52] | Is he a warlock who diagnoses people | 他是那种根据办公室外鸟儿的行为 |
[07:55] | based on the behavior of the birds outside his office? | 来诊断病人的巫医吗 |
[07:58] | No. Frankie’s not gonna see him. | 那就不行 弗兰琦不会去看那个医生 |
[08:00] | It’s touching how much you worry about her. | 你这么担心她真令人感动 |
[08:03] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[08:04] | It haunts me. Do you remember my friend Babe? | 那令我非常不安 还记得我的朋友贝比吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, she was in management at Boeing or something. | 记得 她好像是波音公司的管理人员 |
[08:10] | No. The gal Frankie killed. | 不 是弗兰琦弄死的那个女人 |
[08:13] | Oh, right. Yeah, sure. Babe. | 对哦 贝比 |
[08:15] | I saw her at the ashram. | 我在静修所看到她了 |
[08:16] | She, uh… She came to me in a vision. | 她在我的幻境中出现了 |
[08:21] | Toilet gin. | 因为喝了厕所里酿的酒 |
[08:23] | Made me realize how much I’d worry about Frankie if… | 那让我意识到我得多担心弗兰琦 如果… |
[08:27] | you know, if we became regulars at Chez Nick. | 如果以后我们经常去”尼克家” |
[08:31] | There will always be a table for you there… | 那里永远有你的位置 |
[08:34] | unless Clooney’s in town. | 除非克鲁尼来了 |
[08:37] | I just want to be sure she’s going to be okay. | 我只是想确定她会平安无事 |
[08:45] | Scene. | 落幕 |
[08:47] | That is not the end of the scene. | 那可不是这场戏的落幕处 |
[08:50] | – That’s where our problems begin. – I’m sorry. | -那也正是问题开始的地方 -对不起 |
[08:52] | I got distracted by guys over there rehearsing West Side Story. | 那里排练《西区故事》的家伙们令我分心 |
[08:59] | Look, this is the scene | 听好了 这一场戏是 |
[09:02] | where Cervantes walks out into the light to be judged. | 塞万提斯走到灯光下接受审判 |
[09:05] | He’s an old man taking stock of all that has passed | 他是一位老人 想着过去的一切 |
[09:09] | and will never be again. | 一切都永不再来 |
[09:10] | So, not what I just did? | 我刚做得不对吗 |
[09:12] | No. Let me show you. | 不对 我给你演示下 |
[09:14] | It’s OK. Just talk me through it. | 不用了 口头教我就行 |
[09:15] | No, this is how we learn. | 不行 只有亲自示范才能学会 |
[09:17] | – I don’t want you to exert yourself. – By getting up? | -我不想你累着自己 -站起来就累着了吗 |
[09:19] | Well, Sol told me that you’ve been having some breathing issues. | 索尔告诉我你有些呼吸上的毛病 |
[09:22] | Oh, God, when did he tell you that? | 我的天 他什么时候告诉你的 |
[09:25] | Just now, in a very long text. | 刚刚 发了一条巨长的短信 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. Did I just ruin your marriage? | 对不起 我刚刚是不是毁了你的婚姻 |
[09:30] | No, Sol is doing most of the heavy lifting on that front. | 不 在这方面 索尔才是承担得比较多的人 |
[09:34] | I actually think it’s sweet that he’s so worried about you. | 我觉得他这么担心你还挺甜蜜的 |
[09:37] | – Please don’t get mad at him. – Oh, I don’t get mad, I get even. | -别生他气 -我不生气 我只会报仇 |
[09:41] | And revenge is a dish best served when Sol is in the shower. | 索尔洗澡的时候才是报仇的最佳时机 |
[09:47] | Oh, God. What is he doing? | 老天 他在干什么 |
[09:49] | Listen, I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[09:55] | Guys, you’re in a street gang, not a yogurt commercial. | 各位 你们可是街头帮派 不是在拍酸奶广告 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. You’re a good boy, Carl. | 没关系 你是乖孩子 卡尔 |
[10:02] | – What is the matter with you? – Sorry, are we bothering you? | -你怎么回事啊 -抱歉 我们打扰到你们了吗 |
[10:06] | You tried to make him fetch | 你在教它玩接球游戏 |
[10:07] | when he disobeyed, you gave him a treat. | 但它不听话时 你却喂它吃零食 |
[10:09] | Well, he loves treats and I love him, so… | 可它很喜欢吃零食 我也很喜欢它啊 |
[10:13] | Stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. | 快住手 你太丢人了 |
[10:15] | This dog is man’s greatest creation, | 这只狗狗是人类最伟大的创造物 |
[10:17] | a genetic marvel bred to perfection | 它是经过多年的艰辛付出 |
[10:19] | through years of painstaking husbandry. | 才培育出的完美品种 基因奇迹 |
[10:22] | – Carl? – Yes! | -卡尔吗 -是啊 |
[10:24] | You’re letting him call the shots. | 你这是把决定权都交到它手上了 |
[10:26] | He needs to know you’re in charge, not him. | 得让它明白你说了算 而不是它 |
[10:28] | You have to be the alpha. | 你必须当老大 |
[10:30] | So I’m the beta? | 那我现在是小弟了 |
[10:31] | Sol. Okay, put it this way, | 索尔 我这么说好了 |
[10:34] | Carl thinks that you’re his dog. | 卡尔认为你是它的狗 |
[10:41] | Not now, Carl. | 现在不是时候 卡尔 |
[10:44] | Stop it, Carl. | 快停下 卡尔 |
[10:48] | – His tongue is so sandpaper-y. – Anhalten! | -它的舌头像砂纸一样粗糙 -停下[德语] |
[10:54] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[10:55] | It’s the command my mother uses for her German shepherds. | 我母亲就是用这句话命令她养的德牧 |
[10:58] | I guess it translates to Jack Russells, too. | 我想杰克罗素犬也听得懂 |
[11:00] | Well, it really does work. | 还真的有用呢 |
[11:03] | Though, I’m not a huge fan of German yelling. | 不过 我不太喜欢用德语大声吼 |
[11:12] | – Hey, girl. – Oh, good. | -嘿 姑娘 -来得正好 |
[11:14] | Could you hand me my painting clog? | 你能把我画画专用的木屐递给我吗 |
[11:17] | Oh, sure, I was hoping to come up here and touch your shoes. | 没问题 我就希望上来摸你的鞋子呢 |
[11:21] | What’re you working on? | 你在画什么 |
[11:22] | Oh, honestly, Grace? I don’t know. | 老实说 格蕾丝 我不知道 |
[11:24] | The muse is just flowing through me. | 灵感女神缪斯流经我全身 |
[11:26] | Feels like it’s all a part of something, but I have no idea what. | 感觉都是某样东西的一部分 但我不知道是什么 |
[11:30] | Well, I’ve always been good at puzzles. | 我一向很擅长解谜 |
[11:33] | But helpless to solve the greatest puzzle of all, yourself. | 但却无法解开世间最大的谜题 就是你自己 |
[11:41] | Sidenote, you smudge one of those paintings | 提醒一下 你要是弄脏了我的画 |
[11:44] | and you owe me $20 billion. | 就要赔我两百亿 |
[11:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God. Frankie, it’s him. | 天呐 弗兰琦 是他 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 天呐 真是他 |
[12:00] | Frankie, why would you paint a man | 弗兰琦 你为什么要画一个 |
[12:02] | you hated from the ashram? | 在静修所遇到的讨厌男人 |
[12:03] | Okay, so, cards on the table. | 好吧 我老实交代 |
[12:07] | I super-boned that dude. | 我跟那男的狠狠干了一炮 |
[12:09] | What? But you said you loathed him! | 什么 可你说过你超级讨厌他啊 |
[12:12] | I thought I resolved those issues by sleeping with him, | 我本以为跟他睡了 那些问题就解决了 |
[12:15] | but it’d appear he’s still inside me. | 但看来他仍在我体内 |
[12:17] | Quick, read me my last haiku I wrote in my haiku journal. | 快 把我俳句日记上写的最后一句念给我听 |
[12:26] | “Who is the you who | “你是何人 |
[12:29] | The yurt’s all sex and raisins | 蒙古包内尽是性与葡萄干 |
[12:33] | You’re inauthentic” | 你是不真实的” |
[12:36] | Frankie, this is ridiculous. | 弗兰琦 这太荒唐了 |
[12:37] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:38] | Or is everything Leo said about me right? | 还是说 里奥对我的评价都是对的 |
[12:41] | I am inauthentic. | 我的确不真实 |
[12:43] | I’ve got to get back to my roots. | 我必须回归我的根源 |
[12:45] | Where did I go so wrong | 我是在哪里出了差错 |
[12:46] | to have such a comfortable life with you? | 导致现在跟你过着如此舒适的生活 |
[12:49] | Oh, yeah, I’m– I’m terrible. | 是啊 我这人可糟糕了 |
[12:51] | Introducing you to the evils of socks, floss. | 教会你使用邪恶的袜子和牙线 |
[12:54] | I live… in… a… beach house. | 我 住在 一栋 海滩别墅里 |
[12:59] | I mean, my God, I’m a businesswoman! | 天呐 我还是个女商人 |
[13:02] | Agh, it makes me gag. | 想想都要吐了 |
[13:04] | Maybe I should go to Leo now. He could be my guru. | 我现在就该去找里奥 他可以当我的精神导师 |
[13:06] | Get me back to my roots. Tell me who to give all of my stuff to. | 让我回归根源 告诉我该把所有东西给谁 |
[13:09] | Probably gorillas. | 八成是给大猩猩们啦 |
[13:11] | Okay, Frankie, just calm down. | 好了 弗兰琦 先冷静下来 |
[13:13] | Okay, you haven’t slept or eaten in God knows how long. | 你已经有很长时间没吃过东西 没睡过觉 |
[13:16] | Let’s make a deal. Get some rest. | 不如这样 你好好休息下 |
[13:18] | Take your medication and then come and join me for dinner | 乖乖吃药 然后来跟我一起吃晚饭 |
[13:21] | so we can get some food in you. | 这样就能摄入点食物了 |
[13:23] | Food? Sleep? What next? | 食物 睡觉 接下来是什么 |
[13:25] | Hats made of gold? Gold made of toilets? | 金子做的帽子 马桶做的金子 |
[13:27] | I… Okay, I… | 我 好吧 我… |
[13:30] | I am a little tired. | 我是有点累 |
[13:36] | And I don’t want one of those new age weddings | 我也不希望你们办那种新潮婚礼 |
[13:39] | – where one of your friends has dreads… – No way! | -就是你们有朋友留脏辫… -不行 |
[13:41] | and a guitar marrying you. | 带着吉他 给你们证婚 |
[13:43] | Rabbi Sun Bear doesn’t have dreads. | 马来熊拉比没有留脏辫头 |
[13:44] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[13:45] | We don’t have to talk about our wedding. | 我们不必聊我们的婚礼呀 |
[13:47] | We can talk about anything else. | 其它任何话题都可以聊 |
[13:49] | North Korea. | 朝鲜 |
[13:51] | Don’t get him started on North Korea. | 别让他开始唠叨朝鲜 |
[13:52] | Let’s talk about your bachelor party. Huh? | 我们来聊你的单身派对吧 |
[13:55] | You know, you should get Evan to plan it. | 你应该找埃文来策划 |
[13:58] | What are you thinking, Vegas? | 去拉斯维加斯玩怎么样 |
[14:00] | Actually, we’re going to build houses | 事实上 我们打算去埃尔森特罗 |
[14:02] | in El Centro with Habitat. | 帮仁人家园项目建房子 |
[14:04] | You’re going to Vegas. | 你们必须去拉斯维加斯 |
[14:06] | Now Evan’s firm, they got a ton of connections there. | 埃文的公司在那里有很多人脉 |
[14:08] | He’s friends with Criss Angel. | 他跟鬼才魔术师克里斯·安吉尔是朋友 |
[14:09] | They vacation together. | 他们常一起去度假 |
[14:10] | Dad, I think a little bit of charity | 爸爸 我觉得一点慈善事业 |
[14:12] | mixed with a little bit of male bonding could be a fun idea. | 加上一点男性情谊 应该很有意思 |
[14:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:15] | Coming from the girl who played Barbie Hospice. | 玩《芭比临终关怀》游戏的女孩也好意思说这话 |
[14:18] | I was helping those beautiful ladies die with dignity. | 我那时是帮助那些美丽的女士有尊严地死去 |
[14:21] | Hey, how about this brunch, huh? | 这顿早午餐你们觉得如何呀 |
[14:23] | Goldie, are you enjoying your quiche? | 格蒂 你喜欢那道乳蛋饼吗 |
[14:25] | Oh, it’s a bit too hot. | 有点太烫了 |
[14:27] | – Damn it. – Well, okay, guys. Drive safe. | -该死 -好了 你们回程小心开车 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:34] | But we just got here. | 但我们才刚来啊 |
[14:36] | You don’t have time for your old dad? | 你没时间陪你的老父亲吗 |
[14:38] | You know, Evan has time for us. Calls every week. | 埃文就常联系我们 每周都打电话回家 |
[14:41] | Of course, the only time we hear from Allison is | 而艾莉森只有在患了新的病时 |
[14:43] | when she’s a new syndrome. | 才会打给我们 |
[14:45] | Maybe we should ease up on the Allison-Evan comparisons. | 我们还是别太常拿艾莉森和埃文作比较了 |
[14:48] | I’m not making any comparisons. | 我没有拿他们兄妹作比较 |
[14:50] | I’m just saying, I mean, Evan’s a strong, hearty boy, | 我只是想说 埃文是个强壮 热心的男孩 |
[14:53] | and Allison has something called “Wandering pancreas.” | 而艾莉森患有一种叫”游走胰”的病 |
[14:56] | At least Allison’s pancreas can wander wherever it wants. | 至少艾莉森的胰脏想去哪里都可以 |
[14:59] | – Bud– – Uh, sweetie? | -巴德 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | – Stop scratching. Stop it. – Oh, I’m fine. | -别挠了 快停下 -我没事 |
[15:03] | – It’s just itchy in here. – You know who’s never itchy? | -只是这里有点痒 -你知道谁从来不会痒吗 |
[15:06] | Is it Evan? Is Evan never itchy? | 是埃文吗 是埃文从来不会痒吗 |
[15:09] | Does Criss Angel zap his itches away | 克里斯·安吉尔是不是把他的痒变走了 |
[15:11] | or whatever the fuck they do together? | 或者他们一起玩的什么鬼活动 |
[15:13] | I don’t know what happens on vacation. | 我不知道他们度假时究竟有哪些活动 |
[15:15] | Evan is famously discreet. | 众所周知 埃文口风很严 |
[15:17] | I do know they don’t pack an entire suitcase of allergy cream. | 但我知道他们去度假不需要带一整箱抗过敏霜 |
[15:21] | I need that. | 我需要用那些 |
[15:21] | You know why you don’t know what happens on his vacations? | 你知道你为什么不了解他度假时发生的事吗 |
[15:25] | Because he’s been on a two-year vacation | 因为他参加的是长达两年的铁窗之旅 |
[15:27] | in prison for embezzling! | 罪名是挪用公款 |
[15:39] | How about that North Korea, huh? | 不如谈谈朝鲜吧 |
[15:42] | Kim Jong-un. Right? | 金正恩 对吧 |
[15:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:50] | Oh, you know they charge you when you take those things. | 你知道拿走那个 要被收费的吧 |
[15:53] | That’s why I took yours. | 所以我才拿了你的 |
[15:55] | You’re gonna be seeing a lot of burlap from now on, sister. | 从今往后 你会看到很多粗麻布 姐们儿 |
[15:59] | I’m getting back to what I used to be: | 我要回归从前的生活 |
[16:01] | raw, uncompromising, dangerous. | 原始 不妥协 危险 |
[16:04] | Proto-Frankie. | 原始弗兰琦 |
[16:07] | Also, I’m going to bathe less. | 我还要少洗澡 |
[16:10] | – Less? – Less. | -更少 -更少 |
[16:13] | Okay, well… I’m making one of your favorites: | 好吧 我在做你最爱吃的 |
[16:16] | quesadillas stuffed with quesadillas. | 玉米粉饼馅儿的玉米粉饼 |
[16:19] | Oh, no can do, hermana. | 我不能吃 姐妹 |
[16:21] | I’m off cheese. Cold turkey. | 我现在不吃芝士 戒了[冷火鸡] |
[16:23] | Off turkey, too. Cold cheese. | 火鸡肉也不吃了 冷芝士 |
[16:25] | So, you’ll throw out all the turkey and cheese on your dashboard? | 那你要把车仪表板上那些火鸡肉和芝士都扔掉吗 |
[16:28] | Yes, because Proto-Frankie is, above all else, authentic. | 没错 因为原始弗兰琦 最关键的就是真实 |
[16:32] | I’m finally going to be the vegan I’ve claimed to be for years. | 我终于要成为我声称自己做了多年的素食者了 |
[16:35] | Okay, let’s see. What day is it? The 18th. | 我来看下 今天是什么日子 18号 |
[16:39] | I give it… 30 minutes. | 我猜你能坚持…30分钟 |
[16:41] | Scoff all you want, but I’m serious. | 随你怎么嘲讽我 但我是认真的 |
[16:44] | Okay. We’ll order in. | 好吧 我们叫外卖 |
[16:46] | Do me a favor. Put these on the table, will you? | 帮个忙 把这些放到桌子上 行吗 |
[16:48] | The least we can do | 至少在吃 |
[16:49] | is have a little ambiance while we eat from Styrofoam. | 用泡沫塑料盒装着的外卖时 还能有点气氛 |
[16:52] | No problemo. | 没问题 |
[16:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[16:59] | Vegan, Grace. | 素食者 格蕾丝 |
[17:00] | Every time you burn a candle, you are inconveniencing bees. | 每次点燃一根蜡烛 就是在给蜜蜂添麻烦 |
[17:04] | You are a lot today. | 你今天真难搞 |
[17:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:14] | I was in the neighborhood with my old business school buddy, Joe. | 我和我商学院的老朋友乔正好到这附近 |
[17:17] | – I’m his old business school buddy, Joe. – Hi, Joe. | -我是他商学院的老朋友乔 -你好 乔 |
[17:19] | And I wanted him to meet you, | 我想让他见见你 |
[17:21] | and I think he’ll get a real hoot out of Frankie. | 而且我觉得弗兰琦会很喜欢他 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | But, you see, she’s obsessed with this guy | 不过 她现在很沉迷一个男人 |
[17:27] | who’s made her go all Weather Underground. | 他让她进入了”地下气象员”状态 |
[17:29] | She is in no mood for two white men who went to business school. | 她没心情应付两个商学院毕业的白人男性 |
[17:32] | I’m hearing you, but I promise Frankie is gonna love Joe. | 我知道了 但我保证弗兰琦会很喜欢乔的 |
[17:37] | He’s handsome, annoyingly leftist, | 他帅气 左派到烦人 |
[17:38] | and has done acid with Todd Rundgren. | 还跟摇滚歌手托德·朗德格伦一起吸过毒 |
[17:41] | It’s true. We were on a plane. | 是真的 我们当时在飞机上 |
[17:42] | It was not a good time. | 不是吸毒的好时机 |
[17:44] | Well, that is her type. | 那的确是她喜欢的类型 |
[17:45] | – So let’s introduce these two. – Why are you so eager? | -那我们介绍他们认识吧 -你为什么这么急迫 |
[17:48] | Is this some kind of setup? | 难道这是相亲活动吗 |
[17:49] | She’s hung up on this guy you hate. | 她现在跟你讨厌的一个家伙纠缠不清 |
[17:52] | So maybe Joe can take her mind off him. | 或许乔能让她忘记他 |
[17:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:58] | Anhalten? | 停下 |
[18:02] | Anhalten. | 停下 |
[18:04] | Please anhalten. | 求你停下 |
[18:08] | Carl… | 卡尔 |
[18:10] | Anhalten. | 停下 |
[18:19] | No! | 不要 |
[18:26] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[18:28] | I am looking directly at you! | 我在看着你呢 |
[18:45] | Don’t you think you should eat that gray stuff with a fork? | 你不觉得你应该用叉子吃那个灰色的食物吗 |
[18:48] | We’ve got company. | 有客人在呢 |
[18:49] | This is how you eat mutabal in Afghanistan, Nancy Reagan. | 在阿富汗就是这么吃茄子泥的 尊贵高雅的夫人 |
[18:53] | Very authentic. | 非常真实 |
[18:55] | – Joe’s been to Afghanistan. – Mmm. Not by choice. | -乔去过阿富汗 -嗯 不是主动去的 |
[18:58] | I do like Afghan food though, | 不过我挺喜欢阿富汗食物的 |
[19:00] | and, um, you really know your stuff. | 并且 你真的对吃法很熟悉 |
[19:02] | Don’t try to butter me up, guy. I’m on a totally different trip: | 别试图讨好我 我是完全不同的一类人 |
[19:06] | ashram, Proto- Frankie, life changings. | 喜欢静修所 追求原始的弗兰琦 人生的变化 |
[19:09] | – You dig? – I very dig. | -你喜欢吗 -我非常喜欢 |
[19:11] | Back in ’94, | 94年的时候 |
[19:12] | I lived with a Russian guru in the Mongolian steppe | 我曾跟一位俄国古鲁在蒙古大草原生活过 |
[19:15] | exposing myself to bitter cold for hours | 将自己暴露在酷寒中长达数小时 |
[19:17] | on end doing breath work. | 连续地练习呼吸 |
[19:19] | It changed my life. | 那改变了我的人生 |
[19:21] | Are you talking about Gregor Greshnev, | 你说的是格雷戈·格雷日涅夫 |
[19:24] | author of Lungs of Ice, Heart Also of Ice? | 《冰肺》和《冰心》的作者吗 |
[19:27] | Yes, I am, indeed. | 正是 对极了 |
[19:28] | I can still hold my breath under freezing cold water | 我现在依然能在冰冷的水下 |
[19:31] | for seven and a half minutes. | 憋气7.5分钟呢 |
[19:32] | I bet you can. I bet you can. | 我敢说你一定可以 一定的 |
[19:36] | Could someone pass the pink thing that looks like a wool sock? | 谁能把那个长得像羊毛袜的红色食物递给我吗 |
[19:39] | Frankie, Joe also once did acid with Todd Rundgren. | 弗兰琦 乔还曾经跟托德·朗德格伦一起吸过毒呢 |
[19:45] | Oh, tell me everything. | 快告诉我一切 |
[19:47] | Only if you tell me | 除非你先跟我说说 |
[19:49] | about these beautiful hands of yours. | 你这双美手 |
[19:53] | Well, they’re painter’s hands. | 我这是画家之手 |
[19:55] | I bet they are. | 我相信一定是 |
[19:57] | I bet they are. | 我相信一定是 |
[20:04] | – Cool if I go make myself a sandwich? – Yeah, knock yourself out. | -我可以去给自己做个三明治吗 -当然 请自便 |
[20:09] | Your eyes are very clear. That’s good. | 你的眼睛非常清澈 那很好 |
[20:12] | Thank you. I watch a lot of Showtime. | 谢谢 我经常看Showtime电视台的剧 |
[20:16] | You’re a riot! | 你很狂野啊 |
[20:18] | You’re a riot! | 你很狂野啊 |
[20:20] | – Now push against my hands. – I thought you’d never ask. | -我们来个对掌吧 -我还以为你不会开口呢 |
[20:25] | Oh, good. Strong wrists. | 很好 手腕强健有力 |
[20:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[20:34] | Don’t eat all the BARF without me. | 别趁我不在把所有的生鲜食物都吃光了 |
[20:43] | – Joe is your doctor, isn’t he? – Yep. | -乔是你的医生 对不对 -没错 |
[20:46] | God. And he’s giving Frankie a secret exam. | 天呐 并且他在暗暗地给弗兰琦做体检 |
[20:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:50] | So you lied to me. | 所以你对我撒谎了 |
[20:52] | Yep. But it was a good kind of lie, | 没错 但那是善意的谎言 |
[20:54] | like when you tell a kid they can be anything. | 就像你对小孩子说他们将来可以成为伟人一样 |
[20:57] | You were so upset about Frankie’s tremor. | 你对于弗兰琦的颤抖症那么担心 |
[21:00] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[21:01] | It’s not helpful to go behind my back. | 你背着我悄悄谋划可帮不上忙 |
[21:03] | I had a whole marriage of that. I don’t want it with you. | 我曾经的婚姻就是那样 我不希望跟你也是这样 |
[21:07] | Of course, I’m sorry. | 当然了 对不起 |
[21:10] | For what it’s worth… I’m still straight. | 不管怎样 我依然是直男 |
[21:14] | Also, I would like you to check with me | 并且 在你暗地里搞小动作 |
[21:16] | before you do something duplicitous to manipulate Frankie, | 操控弗兰琦之前 希望你先跟我说一声 |
[21:19] | ’cause that’s my thing. | 因为那是我常干的事 |
[21:21] | God… we’re perfect for each other. | 天呐 我们真是天作之合 |
[21:30] | Could you hand me the rice? | 你能把那个米饭递给我吗 |
[21:32] | I like a woman with a strong appetite. | 我喜欢胃口好的女人 |
[21:35] | Is that how you’d describe your appetite, strong? | 你觉得你的胃口好吗 |
[21:38] | My appetite is notoriously robust. | 我的胃口好的不得了 |
[21:47] | Come on, fella. You gonna feed me or tease me? | 快点 小子 你到底是想喂我还是逗我 |
[21:50] | Anticipation is half the fun. | 期待某样东西也是充满乐趣的 |
[21:52] | I haven’t found that to be true. | 我可不认同这点 |
[21:56] | Good grip. There you go. | 握得真准 给 |
[21:59] | I just have to remember I’m in a relationship now. | 我必须记住我现在是有对象的人 |
[22:01] | It’s not just my schemes, it’s our schemes. | 那不仅是我的计谋 更是我们的计谋 |
[22:04] | You had me at “Schemes.” | 你一说”计谋”我就来兴趣了 |
[22:07] | I know what’s going on here. | 我看出你们在搞什么鬼了 |
[22:09] | – What? No, we didn’t. – Just a sandwich. | -什么 不 我们没有 -就吃个三明治而已 |
[22:10] | You’re trying to set me up with Joe. | 你们想撮合我和乔 |
[22:15] | Caught us. Or him, rather. | 被你发现了 |
[22:18] | Guilty as charged. | 好吧 我承认 |
[22:19] | Nick, I’m very flattered, | 尼克 我很荣幸 |
[22:21] | but I just had a guy rock my world. | 但我刚遇到一个让我芳心大乱的男人 |
[22:24] | And I know I’m usually into super handsy dudes, | 我知道我一般很爱那种喜欢动手动脚的男人 |
[22:27] | but Joe has got to work on his flirt game. | 但乔真得提升一下他的调情水平了 |
[22:31] | I felt like I was getting an examination. | 我觉得我像是在接受体检一样 |
[22:34] | – Well, that’s weird. – Nutty. | -真古怪 -太怪了 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:42] | That guy’s a doctor! | 那家伙是个医生 |
[22:44] | No. Grace! | 不 格蕾丝 |
[22:46] | You’re not as cute as you think you are. | 你可没你以为的那么帅 |
[22:48] | – Is it because my hand was dancing? – It’s a tremor! | -是因为我的手在跳舞吗 -那是颤抖症 |
[22:51] | And you’ve got to get it checked out. | 你必须好好去检查下 |
[22:53] | Unbelievable. You are unbelievable! | 难以置信 你简直令人难以置信 |
[22:57] | Oh, no! You’re unbelievable! | 不 你才令人难以置信 |
[22:58] | You have to be tricked into giving a shit about yourself. | 你非得逼别人用欺骗的方式对你 你才会关心下自己 |
[23:01] | You don’t even realize what you just did to me. | 你都没意识到你这是对我做了什么 |
[23:04] | I was taking care of you! | 我是在照顾你 |
[23:05] | You did exactly what the kids did to us! | 你把孩子们对我们用的那招用在了我身上 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I’m starting to get where they were coming from | 是啊 我开始理解他们的出发点了 |
[23:10] | because you are impossible. | 因为你简直不可理喻 |
[23:13] | She’s just worried about you, Kooky. | 她只是担心你 怪人 |
[23:15] | Well, let me absolve her. | 那我来免除她的担心 |
[23:16] | I am not your problem. | 我不需要你来管 |
[23:18] | If only that were true. | 如果真是这样就好了 |
[23:19] | Oh, it is true, starting right now. | 从现在开始 就是这样了 |
[23:25] | I just don’t know if I have it in me | 我不知道我能不能狠下心来 |
[23:27] | to yell at poor Carl for being a dog. | 吼可怜的卡尔作为狗的正常行为 |
[23:31] | I know he’s man’s greatest creation, | 我知道它是人类最伟大的作品 |
[23:33] | but do we really have the right to play God with these creatures? | 但我们真有权利在这些生物面前扮演上帝的角色吗 |
[23:37] | I mean, they used to be wolves, for crying out loud. | 天呐 它们以前是狼啊 |
[23:44] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[23:45] | Sorry, dear. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[23:47] | Did I drift off? | 我刚打盹了吗 |
[23:48] | – No, you were dead! – Not this again… | -不 你死过去了 -别又来这套 |
[23:51] | You are wearing that sleep apnea machine. | 你必须戴着睡眠呼吸器 |
[23:53] | I’m not wearing that machine, Sol, | 我才不要戴着那个机器 索尔 |
[23:55] | and I’ll thank you not to tell my business to Oliver. | 并且我希望你不要把我的事都告诉奥利弗 |
[23:58] | I can’t keep worrying | 我不能时刻都在担心 |
[23:59] | that every time you sleep, you won’t wake up. | 你一睡觉就醒不过来了 |
[24:01] | – Do you wanna die? – A little bit right now. | -你是想死吗 -现在还真有点想呢 |
[24:03] | – Not funny! – I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. | -这可不好笑 -我不想再谈这事了 |
[24:06] | I am not wearing that horrible machine | 我不想佩戴那个可怕的机器 |
[24:08] | that makes me feel even older than I already feel | 我已经这么老了 它只会让我觉得自己更老 |
[24:11] | thanks to Oliver and his youthful exuberance, okay? | 多谢奥利弗和他的年轻活力了 |
[24:15] | Anhalten! | 停下 |
[24:23] | For the 900th time, I’m sorry I told your dad about Evan. | 我第900次向你道歉 我不该跟你爸说埃文的事 |
[24:26] | For the 900th time, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我第900次重申 我不想谈这事 |
[24:28] | – I was just trying to protect you. – From what? My family? | -我只是想保护你 -不被什么伤害 我的家人吗 |
[24:31] | Yes! He was being awful to you. | 没错 他对你特别恶劣 |
[24:33] | He was comparing you unfavorably to an embezzler. | 他觉得你连一个盗用公款的人都不如 |
[24:35] | So what? You did the one thing I asked you not to do. | 那又怎样 我明确叫你不要那么做 你偏偏做了 |
[24:38] | You don’t think your family has weird rules? | 你觉得你的家庭就没有一些奇怪的规矩吗 |
[24:40] | We’ve been pretending your mother’s vegan for years. | 我们已经在假装你妈是个素食主义者好多年了 |
[24:43] | That’s harmless! You were scratching yourself. | 那是无害的行为 你一直在挠自己 |
[24:45] | I can see the rash forming on your skin. | 我可以看到你的皮肤上都起疹子了 |
[24:47] | Those are normal dad hives. | 那只是正常的「父亲疹」 |
[24:48] | That’s not normal. And if I see somebody treating you like that, | 那一点都不正常 如果我见到有人那么对你 |
[24:52] | I’ll always step in and expose family secrets. | 我永远都会介入进来 曝光家庭秘密的 |
[24:54] | Next up, your mom’s bathroom drinking. | 下一条曝光你妈躲在卫生间喝酒的事 |
[24:56] | – Wouldn’t you drink if you lived with him? – Yes! | -如果你不得不和他一起生活 难道你不会酗酒吗 -会 |
[25:00] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[25:04] | I know I shouldn’t have done it, | 我知道我不应该那么做的 |
[25:06] | but do you understand why I did? | 但你理解我那么做的初衷吗 |
[25:10] | I understand that I’m not itching anymore. | 我只知道我现在不痒了 |
[25:13] | And I guess it was kind of sexy when you stood up for me. | 并且 你站出来维护我 的确还挺性感的 |
[25:17] | A little sexy or a lot sexy? | 是一点性感还是非常性感 |
[25:19] | As sexy as my dad thinks Evan is. | 跟我爸觉得埃文的性感程度一样 |
[25:39] | Oh, God. Well, that was a disaster. | 天呐 真是场灾难 |
[25:41] | Oh, I don’t know. I had fun. | 未必 我玩得挺开心的 |
[25:43] | My sandwich was good. Joe is looking well, | 我的三明治很好吃 乔看上去不错 |
[25:46] | and Frankie was reliably nuts. | 弗兰琦不出意料地发飙了 |
[25:49] | – You do realize- – – Yes, Grace. I do. | -你知道那个… -我知道 格蕾丝 |
[25:52] | You and Frankie are a package deal, and I’m cool with that. | 你和弗兰琦是不可分割的 我可以接受这点 |
[25:55] | She’s got great weed and loves Goonies. | 她总是有优质的大麻 并且喜欢《七宝奇谋》 |
[25:58] | Nick, I’m serious. | 尼克 我是认真的 |
[26:00] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:03] | I don’t exactly know | 虽然我并不是很清楚 |
[26:04] | how this little threesome is gonna go forward, | 我们这不伦不类的三人关系接下来要怎样发展 |
[26:08] | but I’m game… | 但我会勇敢地… |
[26:12] | to try and figure it out. | 去努力搞清楚 |
[26:17] | I’d better go apologize to her. | 我最好去跟她道个歉 |
[26:19] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[26:26] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[26:29] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[26:34] | I have a pretty good guess. | 我基本猜到她去哪儿了 |
[26:41] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |