时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Oh, my God, Grace. | 天啊 格蕾丝 |
[00:49] | Did you fall roller-skating down the stairs? | 你是滑旱冰从楼梯上摔下来了? |
[00:52] | ‘Cause I specifically said in my video not to try this at home. | 我可是在视频里专门嘱咐过 不要在家里这么玩 |
[00:56] | Oh, Frankie. | 噢 弗兰基 |
[00:58] | -This was a sex accident. -Ah. | 这是做爱时不小心弄的而已 |
[01:01] | I’ve been in one of those. | 那我也经历过 |
[01:03] | Ask Sol’s pelvis. | 问问索尔的骨盆就知道了 |
[01:05] | Well, I’m sure that’s a great story for never. | 那故事肯定精彩到让人想捂起耳朵 |
[01:08] | This one was due to Nick’s ankle bracelet. | 我这次是因为尼克的脚环 |
[01:11] | Nick did my Dew! | 尼克把我的激浪都喝光了! |
[01:13] | This is an untenable situation. | 这件事我可没法忍 |
[01:16] | We’ll get new Dew. | 买瓶新的就是了 |
[01:17] | Look, I know Nick living here isn’t ideal. | 我知道让尼克住这儿并不理想 |
[01:20] | Or good at all. | 或者根本行不通 |
[01:21] | You have to admit, he’s trying. | 但你得承认 他在努力 |
[01:23] | He hollowed out that bagel and stuffed it with marshmallows for you. | 他把那个贝果挖空了塞满蘑菇 可都是为了你 |
[01:27] | Untoasted. | 却根本没烤 |
[01:28] | Well, I’ll call the imperceptible slights police. | 真得有人管管这个 无法做到十全十美的家伙了 |
[01:31] | No need. I made a Nick voodoo doll. | 没必要 我做了一个尼克的巫毒娃娃 |
[01:35] | Let’s see. | 我找找 |
[01:36] | Oh, Mitch McConnell. | 这不是米奇麦康纳尔吗 找到他了 |
[01:39] | -Here he is. | |
[01:41] | Nick living here wasn’t what I wanted either. | 我也不想尼克住这里 |
[01:44] | But let’s just give him a chance to prove himself. | 不如我们就给他个机会来证明自己吧 |
[01:47] | Well, he can prove it by getting out of the way today. | 他最好的证明方式就是 今天不要妨碍到我们 |
[01:50] | Well, he will. | 他会的 |
[01:52] | I’ve made it clear we’re doing things on my terms. | 我跟他讲得很清楚 我们得按我的规矩来 |
[01:55] | Good. | 行 |
[01:56] | Because our big toilet cheese is due in 30 minutes. | 因为我们的马桶生意 半小时后就要到了 |
[02:00] | And he thinks I’m kind of a whack job. | 而且他竟然觉得我脑子有病 |
[02:02] | I wonder where he got that idea. | 真不知道他怎么得出这个结论的 |
[02:04] | Could have been any number of things, Grace. | 什么事都有可能 格蕾丝 |
[02:06] | But after Shark Tank aired, | 但是在《创智赢家》播出后 |
[02:08] | he decided to give us a second chance, | 他决定给我们第二次机会 |
[02:10] | but only if there’s an adult present. | 但有个条件是 需要一名成年人出席 |
[02:13] | I think there’s an adult present. Between the two of us, we’re 161. | 那有什么难的 别告诉别人 咱俩加起来都161岁了 |
[02:17] | God! It is nice to have a bathroom with a door again. | 天啊 又能用上有门的洗手间 真是太好了 |
[02:22] | Though I do miss the applause. | 不过 我还真想念有人鼓掌呢 监狱里的小幽默而已 |
[02:23] | -It’s a little prison humor. | |
[02:28] | Nick, um– | 尼克… |
[02:29] | Nick, we’re… | 尼克 我们… |
[02:31] | We’re gonna have a meeting in about a half hour, | 我们半个小时之后要开个会 |
[02:34] | -so if you could just– -Of course. | -你能不能… -当然 |
[02:35] | I’ll grab my book and head to the country club. | 我会拿上我的书去乡村俱乐部 |
[02:38] | That’s what I’m calling the bedroom. Ah. | 这是我给卧室起的名字 |
[02:40] | That’s depressing. Hey, kooky. | 真够惨的 嘿 怪人 |
[02:42] | Hey, Third Wheel. | 嘿 电灯泡 |
[02:45] | Okay, okay. I know you’re pissed. | 好 我知道你生气 |
[02:48] | But as a thank-you to both of you, | 但作为对你俩的感谢 |
[02:50] | I swallowed what little pride I have left | 我放下我仅存的那点尊严 |
[02:53] | and reached out to Mark Cuban about your toilet. | 找马克库班问了你们马桶的事 |
[02:55] | Really? Oh, my God. | 真的吗?天啊 |
[02:57] | That must’ve killed you. | 你肯定很不好受吧 |
[02:59] | Oh, he still has the power to hurt my feelings. | 他还是懂得如何能让我心里不好受 |
[03:02] | That’s really something, huh, Frankie? | 挺了不起的 是吧 弗兰基? |
[03:05] | Still out of Dew. | 我还是没激浪喝 |
[03:06] | I don’t even know if he’s gonna call back. | 我都不确定他是否会打回给我 |
[03:08] | I heard him laughing in the background, but I owed it to both of you. | 我在电话里听到他在边上大笑来着 但这是我欠你俩的 |
[03:13] | Well, it’s much appreciated. | 感激不尽 |
[03:17] | Oh, I’m a human Tesla, don’t mind me. | 不用管我 我就是人形特斯拉 |
[03:23] | Just go about your business as if I’m not even here. | 忙你们的生意就好 就当我不在 |
[03:26] | How are we gonna have a meeting with the Birdman of Alcatraz | 有个像《阿尔卡特兹的养鸟人》里 那样的犯人在这边杵着墙 |
[03:30] | -holding up the wall? -Don’t worry. | -我们要怎么开会? -别担心 |
[03:32] | I’ll play down the house arrest thing | 我会把被逮捕的部分轻描淡写 |
[03:34] | and play up the dropping-the-charges part. | 重点提撤销指控的部分 |
[03:37] | Or we could just pretend the jail thing never happened. | 或者我们干脆假装入狱这件事 根本没发生过就好 |
[03:40] | Oh, I am great at pretending I’m not a criminal. | 我可会假装自己不是罪犯了 |
[03:42] | I did it for a decade before anyone caught on. | 在被人逮到以前 我都装了十年了 |
[03:51] | So, besides the boxes, they also stole your watch, | 除了搬家盒之外 他们还偷了你的表 |
[03:56] | some ornamental bookends, and an assortment of Hawaiian shirts. | 几个带装饰的挡书板 各种夏威夷衬衫 |
[03:59] | Did I get everything? | 还有别的吗? |
[04:01] | He stole my sense of security. | 他偷走了我的安全感 |
[04:03] | Did you write that down? | 你写下了吗? |
[04:06] | -Yeah. -Can I see? | -有 -我能看看吗? |
[04:09] | Fine, I’ll write it down. | 好吧 我写就是了 |
[04:10] | Detective, what is the plan for catching this marauder? | 警探 你计划怎么抓到那个坏人? |
[04:14] | Well, we have your grainy footage of probably a person, | 你们模糊的监控录像在我们那儿 那家伙看起来大概像个人 |
[04:17] | so we’ll run with that. | 我们会调查一下 |
[04:19] | How often do you catch these types of criminals? | 你们抓到这种罪犯的成功率如何? |
[04:22] | -We caught a guy in 2006. -Aha. | 我们在2006年抓到过一个 |
[04:24] | You hear that, Sol? That’s reassuring. | 你听到了吗 索尔?真令人放心呢 |
[04:27] | Although, to be honest, he turned himself in. | 不过 实话讲 他是自首的 |
[04:29] | And in a bizarre twist of events, turns out | 这件事还有个奇怪的反转 原来 |
[04:32] | -he didn’t even do it. -I feel so violated. | -根本不是他干的 -我有种受到侮辱的感觉 |
[04:35] | We were home, and even that didn’t deter him. | 我们当时都在家呢 可他还是该干嘛干嘛 |
[04:38] | If I hadn’t taken a sleeping pill, this never would’ve happened. | 如果我没吃安眠药的话 他根本无法得逞 |
[04:41] | Probably lucky you didn’t wake up. | 你没醒过来反而比较幸运 |
[04:43] | No, he’s lucky I didn’t wake up. | 不 我没醒过来是他幸运 |
[04:44] | No one’s lucky. | 没有人幸运 |
[04:47] | We were robbed. | 我们可是被抢劫了 |
[04:48] | Now I don’t feel safe in my own home. | 现在我在自己家里都感觉不到安全了 |
[04:51] | That is how I felt when I got robbed. | 我被抢劫了也是这种感觉 |
[04:54] | Didn’t catch that guy either. | 那人也没抓到 |
[04:57] | So, what do you suggest we do? | 那么 你建议我们怎么做呢? |
[05:00] | -Should we weapon-up? -Oh, God, no. | -我们应该备着枪吗? -天啊 可别 |
[05:02] | I don’t even like having mine. | 我自己都不喜欢带着枪 |
[05:04] | But you do have a very active neighborhood watch. | 但是你们社区的邻里联防工作 大家还是挺积极的 不错 但我们能顾好我们自己 |
[05:07] | Oh. That’s good. We can take care of ourselves. | |
[05:11] | Or we can hide in our house, put bars on our windows, | 或者 我们可以藏在屋子里 把窗户装上防盗栏杆 |
[05:15] | -and get a bigger dog! -Sol, look at me. | -再养只大点的狗狗! -索尔 看着我 |
[05:17] | Have I ever let anything bad happen to you? | 我曾经让不好的事情 发生在你身上过吗? |
[05:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | Maybe we should ask the detective who’s here | 或许我们应该问问这位警探 |
[05:24] | because something bad happened to me. | 因为我身上发生了不好的事 |
[05:26] | It’s never gonna happen again. Not on my watch. | 不会再发生了 毕竟有我看着呢 |
[05:29] | Or mine. | 可我连表都看不了 |
[05:30] | Because it was stolen. | 因为被偷了 |
[05:37] | Hey. How was your walk? | 嘿 散步还顺利吗? |
[05:39] | Great. I peed, Spit didn’t. | 挺好的 我尿了泡尿 斯皮特却没尿 |
[05:42] | We’re both adjusting to the neighborhood. | 我俩都在适应环境 |
[05:44] | Why are you ironing? You iron when you’re nervous or I need something ironed. | 你干嘛在烫衣服?你紧张时 或者我需要你烫时你才会这么做 |
[05:48] | I also iron when I’m excited. I’m very excited. | 我兴奋的时候也会烫衣服 而我现在非常兴奋 |
[05:51] | -My parents are finally gonna meet you. -Bullshit. You’re nervous. | -你总算要见我爸妈了 -瞎掰 你就是紧张 |
[05:54] | -I can hear your intestines from here. -Okay. It’s just… | -我都能听到你心肝儿在颤 -好吧 只是… |
[05:58] | my family’s not like your family. We like being together, | 我的家庭和你的不太一样 我们喜欢待在一起 |
[06:01] | and try to be, you know, nice to each other. | 会想要对彼此友善 |
[06:04] | No. | 不可能 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[06:08] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:10] | Thought the whole point of family is you don’t have to be nice. | 我以为当家人就是为了不用去友善 |
[06:15] | Well, now I’m nervous. Here, give me that. | 现在轮到我紧张了 给我吧 |
[06:19] | My parents are gonna love you. | 我父母会很喜欢你的 |
[06:21] | And I don’t need you to be nice, I just need you to be yourself. | 我不需要你表现得友善 你只需要当你自己就好 |
[06:25] | But maybe slightly less yourself. | 稍微收敛点也行 |
[06:28] | Excuse? | 你说啥? |
[06:30] | For example, try to throw in the occasional “darn” | 譬如 当你想讲“操你妈了逼”时 |
[06:34] | when you’re inclined to say “motherfucker.” | 可以偶尔讲讲“我去” |
[06:36] | Maybe we should fucking cancel this motherfucker, Barry. | 或许我们应该他妈的取消这次 操你妈了逼的见面 |
[06:39] | Gosh darn it. | 我勒个去 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Okay, just don’t– Smooth, easy strokes. | 好 别…慢慢来 轻轻划过 |
[06:49] | There you go. | 不错 |
[06:51] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[06:53] | I’m afraid it’s not going to be fine. | 恐怕难了 |
[06:56] | -And thank God I invited Mallory. -Wait. | -好在我邀请了玛洛琳 -等下 |
[06:58] | Mallory’s coming and you didn’t tell me? | 玛洛琳要来 你却不告诉我? |
[07:00] | The original plan was to only have Mallory, | 原本的计划是只让玛洛琳来 |
[07:02] | -but she refused to answer to “Brianna.” -My parents were expecting | -但她不肯别人叫她布丽安娜 -我爸妈本以为 |
[07:05] | -it was just gonna be us. -Look. | -就咱俩呢 -听着 |
[07:07] | I want your parents to like me. | 我真心希望你爸妈喜欢我 |
[07:09] | And Mallory is like a golden retriever. Everybody loves her. | 玛洛琳就像金毛狗一样 大家都喜欢 |
[07:12] | If some of that puppy love falls off of her and onto me, it’s a win-win. | 如果他们对她的喜爱映射到我身上 那就是双赢了 |
[07:16] | -You really should have told me. -I already apologized. | -你真的应该早点告诉我的 -我已经道歉了 |
[07:20] | Check your texts. | 看一下你的短信 |
[07:23] | Oh, wow. | |
[07:25] | There’s your clitoris. | 原来你的小豆豆在这里 |
[07:27] | I’ll take that as “apology accepted.” | 那我就当你接受我的道歉咯 |
[07:29] | Oh, God. Wait till my diary hears about this. | 天啊 我的日记一定美死了 |
[07:34] | So don’t mention Abba-Zabas or Big Hunks. | 别提阿巴糖或者大块头糖果 |
[07:39] | Or that Blockbuster had a warrant out for my arrest. | 或者那个害我收到逮捕令的巨头 |
[07:42] | We know who won that waiting game. | 我们知道那场等待博弈中谁赢了 噢 他早来了 我已经开始喜欢他了 |
[07:45] | -Oh, he’s early. I like him already. | |
[07:47] | That’s good, Grace. | 不错哦 格蕾丝 |
[07:49] | That’s exactly what a mature adult would say. | 这正是成熟的成年人会讲的话 |
[07:51] | Wait till you see his tidy mustache. | 等着看他的小胡子吧 你刮胡子了啊 |
[07:56] | Oh. You shaved. | |
[07:58] | I wax. | 我确实会用热蜡除毛 |
[08:00] | I’m looking for Nick Skolka. I’m his probation officer, Patty Smyka. | 我来见尼克斯科卡 我是他的缓刑官帕蒂斯麦卡 |
[08:06] | He’s the one plugged into the wall. | 这位就是在墙上充电的家伙 |
[08:08] | Patty. I wasn’t expecting you. | 帕蒂 我不知道你会来 |
[08:10] | That’s kind of the point of home visits. | 家访的目的正是如此啊 |
[08:14] | Dear! | 亲爱的! |
[08:15] | This is Patty! My probation officer! | 这位是帕蒂!我的缓刑官! |
[08:19] | Patty! This is Grace. | 帕蒂!这位是格蕾丝 |
[08:21] | Hello, Grace! Nice to meet you! | 你好 格蕾丝!很高兴见到你 |
[08:25] | She’s not quite ready for visitors. | 她还没准备好接待访客 |
[08:28] | Could I have a moment to get her into her comfies? | 我能花点时间让她换上居家服吗? |
[08:31] | Sure. I’ll give you one minute while I survey the exterior. | 给你点时间 正好我去看看房子外面 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Nick, what the hell is going on? | 尼克 这是什么情况? |
[08:41] | And should I change into my comfies too? | 我也得换上居家服吗? |
[08:43] | Quick story about my plea deal. | 简单跟你说一下我的认罪协议 |
[08:45] | I have house arrest because my lawyer told them | 我能够被软禁在家 是因为我的律师告诉他们 |
[08:48] | I needed to stay home to take care of my enfeebled wife. | 我需要待在家照顾我身体虚弱的妻子 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God, Grace. That’s you. | 天啊 格蕾丝 说的是你呢 |
[08:54] | What the fuck, Nick? | 搞什么鬼 尼克? |
[08:55] | I know, Grace, but please. | 我知道 格蕾丝 但拜托了 |
[08:57] | I had to get out of prison, and– | 我总得想办法离开监狱 而… |
[08:59] | All I need you to do is act a smidge decrepit, and Patti will be on her way. | 我只需要你稍微假装一下年老体弱 帕蒂就会走人了 |
[09:04] | It’ll be a fun improv. | 会是个很有趣的即兴表演 |
[09:06] | Your character is completely incapacitated, | 你的角色是那种 完全丧失行为能力的人 |
[09:10] | and my character gets to stay out of jail. | 我的角色可以免收牢狱之灾 |
[09:12] | But our toileteer is coming. | 但我们的马桶合作方就要来了 |
[09:14] | I need Grace to seem uber-competent. | 我需要格蕾丝看起来超级有能力 |
[09:17] | I am uber-competent. | 我就是超级有能力 |
[09:19] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[09:21] | But if Patty knows that, she’ll send me back to jail. | 但如果帕蒂知道这件事 她会把我送回大牢的 |
[09:24] | And what if I promise Grace will write you this time? | 如果我答应你 这次格蕾丝会给你写信呢? |
[09:27] | Grace, please. | 格蕾丝 拜托了 |
[09:28] | I know it’s a lot, but I’m just asking you to pretend for a little while. | 我知道这要求很过分 但我只需要你演一小会儿 |
[09:34] | Grace, please. | 格蕾丝 拜托了 |
[09:39] | Okay. I mean, yeah, I’ll– | 好吧 我演就是了 我会… |
[09:42] | I’ll do it. | 我演 |
[09:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | I’ll be right back with your afghan and drool pot. | 我这就去把毯子和口水盆给你拿来 |
[09:48] | Don’t– No drool pot! | 别…别拿口水盆 |
[09:50] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信你要这么做 |
[09:53] | What choice do I have? | 不然还能怎么办? |
[09:55] | He called Cuban for us. You know how hard that was for him? | 他帮我们给库班打了电话 你知道这对他来讲有多不容易吗? |
[09:59] | Oh, how do we even know he called Cuban? | 我们怎么知道他真的打给库班了? |
[10:01] | He lied to get house arrest. | 为了居家软禁他都说谎了 |
[10:03] | This whole thing is gonna be done before our guy shows up. | 在我们要见的人来之前 这事就能搞定了 |
[10:08] | Honey, are you cold? | 亲爱的 你冷吗? |
[10:10] | -No. -Are you sure? | -不能 -你确定吗? |
[10:15] | Be a little cold. | 那就装得冷一点 |
[10:21] | You got us a bird. | 你们还给我们带了鸟儿 |
[10:23] | What a great housewarming gift. | 多棒的暖房礼物啊 |
[10:25] | What you gonna name it? | 你要起什么名字呢? |
[10:27] | -Mr. Beaks. -Bird. | -鸟嘴先生 -鸟儿 鸟儿也不错啦 |
[10:28] | -Oh. -Bird’s good too. | |
[10:31] | So, Brianna. | 那么 布丽安娜 |
[10:32] | You’re the one that he’s engaged to, but not going to marry. | 你就是和他订婚 但是没打算结婚的人 |
[10:37] | Which is different than the one he’s having a baby with, | 然后和他一起生孩子 却不会在一起的 |
[10:40] | -but is never going to be with. -Tricky, and you got it in one shot. | -又是另外一个人 -如此复杂 你却总结得好到位 |
[10:44] | -Good job, Hal. -Oh, it’s Al. | -好厉害啊 豪尔 -我叫艾尔 |
[10:46] | I knew that. The H is silent. | 我知道 “H”不发音嘛 |
[10:54] | Is there any possibility that you guys might, you know, | 你们有没有可能 |
[10:57] | get married down the line? | 以后会把结婚提上日程? |
[11:01] | Great question. | 好问题 |
[11:02] | Wine, anybody? | 有人喝红酒吗? |
[11:06] | Oh, uh, we don’t drink before sunset. | 我们在日落前不喝东西 |
[11:08] | And even then it’s just soda. | 就算喝也只是苏打水而已 |
[11:10] | Caffeine is a drug too. | 咖啡因也是一种毒品呢 |
[11:11] | I got busted a lot for that in high school. | 我在高中时被抓包过很多次 |
[11:15] | Well, that’s adorable as all heck. | 我去 这也太可爱了吧 |
[11:17] | Uh-oh. | |
[11:18] | Oh, someone’s gonna need to put some money in the family swear jar. | 噢 有人要在家里的脏话罐里 放钱了哦 |
[11:22] | -Oh. -Really? “Heck”? | 真的吗 “我去”? |
[11:25] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑吗? |
[11:27] | Oh, my stars. | 好家伙 来 |
[11:30] | Uh… Here. | |
[11:33] | Pay up. | 放钱吧 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | I’m preemptively putting 40 in. | 我先放个40块 |
[11:41] | Yeah, we bought Mr. Beaks with the money from our swear jar. | 我们买鸟嘴先生的钱 就是从我们的脏话罐里拿的 |
[11:44] | Ten years of swears to buy a new bird brother for Barry. | 十年的脏话给巴里买了只新的鸟兄弟 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna get that wine now. | 我去拿酒了 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:54] | So, um… | 那么… |
[11:56] | -I brought you a little welcome gift. -Oh… | 我给你们带了点小礼物 欢迎你们来做客 |
[11:59] | Nothing big. Just all of our best-selling products. | 没什么大不了的 都是我们的畅销产品 |
[12:02] | Oh, Mallory. You didn’t have to get us a gift. | 噢 玛洛琳 你真是太客气了 |
[12:05] | -What a thoughtful gesture. -Whatever that is, it’s from both of us. | -真是有心了 -不管那是什么 都是我们一起送的 |
[12:08] | Yes. It is. | 没错 |
[12:10] | Hey, let’s take a family photie. | 我们一起拍张家庭留影吧 |
[12:13] | That’s what we call a photo. | 我们家把照片叫留影 |
[12:16] | Really testing me today. | 真是在试练我啊 |
[12:18] | Everyone on the couch. | 大家都坐在沙发上 |
[12:23] | Okay, you all need to shove down. | 好 大家都得挤一挤 |
[12:25] | My left side’s my good side. | 我的左脸比较好看 |
[12:27] | -It’s true. -Okay. | -确实如此 -好 |
[12:28] | Shove a little bit. | 挤挤 |
[12:30] | Here we go. | 可以了 |
[12:32] | Hey, what’s your passcode on the phone? | 你手机的密码是什么? |
[12:34] | Uh… 3-8-2… | |
[12:40] | You know what? It’s “fuck me.” | 你知道吗 是“操蛋” |
[12:42] | Okay? The passcode is “fuck me.” | 好吗 密码是“操蛋” |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:45] | Just put that on my tab. | 回头一起结账 |
[12:48] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 可以了 |
[12:49] | All right. Say “cheese”! | 好 说“茄子”! |
[12:52] | -Cheese! | 茄子! |
[12:54] | All right. | 好 |
[12:56] | -Okay. How about a silly one? | -Okay. -好 不如大家扮个鬼脸吧 -好 |
[13:01] | I cannot wait to see that last one. | 我都等不及看最后一张了 |
[13:03] | These are great. | 都很棒 |
[13:04] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[13:06] | Oh, wow. | |
[13:09] | Oh, must be a good one. Let’s see. | 肯定很不错 让我们看看 |
[13:11] | Yeah. Just one sec. | 好 稍等一下 |
[13:12] | Brianna? You’re getting a call. It’s your boss. | 布丽安娜?有电话进来 是你老板 |
[13:14] | Aren’t you my boss? | 你不是我老板吗? |
[13:17] | Okay. Let’s take a look at this guy. | 好 我们来看看这个家伙 |
[13:20] | You have naked pictures on here! | 你手机里有裸照! |
[13:22] | Yes. It’s a phone. | 这毕竟是手机嘛 |
[13:25] | You need to delete them. | 你得删掉那些照片 |
[13:26] | Oh, I’m not deleting anything. | 我什么都不删 |
[13:28] | I literally bent over backwards for those. | 为了拍这些照片我可是屈身弯腰了 |
[13:30] | Yeah. I saw that one. | 嗯 屈身那张我也看到了 |
[13:32] | You need to transfer them to your laptop. | 你得把这些照片转存到笔记本上 |
[13:36] | -Okay. Fine. | -Okay. -好吧 -好 |
[13:39] | And I need the name of your yoga instructor. | 顺便告诉我你的瑜伽教练是谁 瞧瞧谁的食欲又回来了 |
[13:41] | Num, num, num… | |
[13:44] | Ah. Look who’s getting her appetite back. | |
[13:47] | All right. You’ve seen it all now. She’s old, she can’t walk. | 好了 你都看过了 她人又老 行动又不变 |
[13:50] | She probably doesn’t even remember I’m her sister. | 她估计都记不得我是她妹妹 |
[13:53] | Adelaide? Is that you? | 阿德莱德?是你吗? |
[13:56] | See? Case closed. | 瞧?结案了吧 |
[13:57] | Please leave so we can enjoy what little time we have left | 请离开吧 这样我们起码还能 和这位空壳一般的女人 |
[14:01] | with this hollow shell of a woman. | 享受仅剩的时光 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry, I can’t leave just yet. | 很抱歉我还不能走 |
[14:06] | But don’t worry, I’m only here for a few more hours. | 不过别担心 我只待几个小时 真是个好消息 |
[14:09] | Oh! That’s great news. | |
[14:11] | -Uh… | |
[14:13] | Excuse me, but I have an important meeting, | 很抱歉我还有个重要的会议 |
[14:16] | that I guess I will be taking on the patio! | 看来我得在露台上开了 |
[14:20] | Anyone care to join? | 有人愿意加入吗? |
[14:22] | -I… -I love you too. | -我… -我也爱你 |
[14:25] | Have a nice meeting, Adelaide. | 开会顺利 阿德莱德 |
[14:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Everyone, enjoy your decisions. | 各位 都靠点谱啊 |
[14:47] | Mr. Purcelli. | 波切里先生 |
[14:49] | The gays of 1420. | 1420号的基佬 |
[14:52] | I knew you would come crawling to me for help someday. | 我知道你会求我来帮忙的 |
[14:55] | Thank you for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[14:57] | We are very excited about joining the neighborhood watch. | 我们很乐意加入邻里联防 |
[15:01] | Oh, really? When I sent you an email, | 噢 真的吗?当我发邮件给你们时 |
[15:03] | Sol responded by saying I was running a paramilitary organization. | 索尔回复的是 我运营的是一家非法组织 |
[15:08] | And you responded by saying “unsubscribe.” | 而你的回复是:“取消订阅” |
[15:12] | So our support in the past hasn’t been deep, but… | 在支持方面 我们以前确实不够积极 但… |
[15:17] | The cavalry has arrived. | 你的出现就等于天降奇兵啊 |
[15:19] | Robert, I’m not going on neighborhood watch. | 罗伯特 我才不要去邻里联防 |
[15:22] | I’m barely safe here. | 就连在家我都没什么安全感 |
[15:23] | You can’t be afraid the rest of your life. | 你也不能下半辈子都在害怕啊 |
[15:26] | -You have to face your fears. -No, you don’t. | -你需要面对你的恐惧 -才不需要 |
[15:29] | Mr. Purcelli, as a man who patrols our streets, | 波切里先生 身为在我们的街道上巡逻的人 |
[15:32] | would you please tell him how safe our neighborhood is? | 你可以告诉他 我们附近的街区有多安全吗? |
[15:35] | Oh, I wish I could, but it’s Thunder Road out there. | 我也希望我可以 但这里就跟《雷霆之路》里那样凶险 |
[15:40] | Kids are throwing toilet paper at Halloween, | 万圣节那天孩子们会乱丢卫生纸 |
[15:44] | I’m finding feces that couldn’t possibly be left by a domesticated animal, | 我还发现了并非驯养家畜排泄的粪便 |
[15:50] | and on the corner, some brute killed a trash can and didn’t even stop. | 还有个野蛮的家伙 在街角 撞烂了一个垃圾箱 却连停都没停 |
[15:56] | -Ha. -I think that was me. | 那应该是我干的 |
[15:59] | Even if the kids with all that toilet paper | 就算是孩子们拿着卫生纸 |
[16:01] | cleaned up after the animals with the giant feces, | 在那些动物们排泄后 把环境清理干净 |
[16:05] | I still wouldn’t go out there. | 我还是不会出去 |
[16:07] | Just one night and I promise you, Sol, you will regain your sense of security. | 一晚就好 我跟你保证 索尔 你就会重获安全感的 |
[16:13] | Or be dead by dawn. | 或者黎明之前就嗝屁了 |
[16:15] | Or… | 或者… |
[16:19] | Take in that view! | 在这种景色中感受一下! |
[16:24] | Taken in. | 感受了 |
[16:25] | You know, Curt, for some of Earth’s creatures, | 你知道吗 科特 对于地球上的一些动物来讲 |
[16:28] | the ocean is their toilet. | 海洋就是它们的马桶 |
[16:30] | But for us, toilets are our toilet. You hear my song? | 但对于我们来讲马桶就是马桶 你感受到这里面的诗意了吗? |
[16:36] | When is Grace joining us? | 格蕾丝什么时候加入我们? |
[16:38] | Oh, soon. Uh… But before she gets here, I would love to hear about you, Curt. | 很快 但在她来之前 我想先听听你的故事 科特 |
[16:46] | What makes Curt tick? | 是什么让科特下定决心的? |
[16:49] | How’d you get into the toilet biz? | 你是怎么进入马桶这一行的? |
[16:51] | Well, my dad was in toilets. His dad was in toilets. | 我爸就是做马桶生意的 他爸也是做马桶生意的 |
[16:55] | His dad was in outhouses. | 而他爸是做屋外厕所的 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna go out on a limb | 那我大胆猜一下 |
[16:59] | and assume that his dad was in ground holes. | 他的爸爸是挖粪坑的 |
[17:02] | Can we start this meeting, please? | 我们能赶紧开会吗? |
[17:07] | As soon as you tell me about these tiny toilets. | 那你得先告诉我 这些小马桶是做什么的 |
[17:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:14] | That’s a photo of a sushi roll I had for lunch last week. | 这是我上周午餐吃的寿司 |
[17:17] | I didn’t prepare this slideshow. The phone does it for you. | 这个幻灯片不是我做的 是手机自己生成的 |
[17:20] | Well, I need a copy of these for my Barry’s Lunches Scrapbook. | 发给我一张 我要贴到巴里的午餐手帐中 |
[17:24] | Yeah, hey! Can we see that silly photo? | 嘿 我现在可以看看那张 做鬼脸的照片了吗? |
[17:27] | Just a second. And, done. | 马上就好 可以了 |
[17:37] | -Okay, let’s see. -What? | -好 来看看 -什么? |
[17:40] | Al, you’re hilarious. | 艾尔 你可真逗 |
[17:42] | Well, I’ve always had a putty face. | 我总是会做呆瓜脸 |
[17:44] | “Putty face.” | “呆瓜脸” |
[17:48] | -Spit, no! | 斯皮特 不! |
[17:50] | Hey. Brianna, are you printing something? | 嘿 布丽安娜 你在打印东西? |
[17:54] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[17:57] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[18:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | We’re gonna need a bigger swear jar! | 我得需要更大的脏话罐了 |
[18:04] | It must have been so hard for you while Nick was away, Mrs. Skolka! | 斯科卡太太 尼克坐牢的时候 你肯定过得很不易 |
[18:10] | Who’s Nick? | 尼克是谁? |
[18:12] | Can I borrow my sister? | 我能借一下我姐姐吗? |
[18:15] | I wanna be with Adelaide! | 我想跟我的阿德莱德在一起 |
[18:18] | She’s a little tired. | 她有点累了 |
[18:20] | She’s had a big day with all these visitors. | 今天她可不容易 毕竟有那么多人来看她 |
[18:23] | Right you are. Look at that, 3:47, time for Grace’s nap. | 没错 瞧瞧啊 都3点47了 格蕾丝该睡午觉了 |
[18:29] | Oh, poor dear. Probably won’t wake up till tomorrow. | 可怜的宝贝 估计得睡到明天了 |
[18:33] | If she wakes up. God, let her wake up. | 可别醒不过来啊 老天 让她醒过来吧 |
[18:36] | I guess you should probably go now. | 看来你得走人了 |
[18:39] | Actually, I can’t go yet. | 我还不能走 |
[18:40] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[18:42] | I have to show you the perimeter so you don’t set off your monitor. | 我得带你看看边界在哪里 免得你的电子脚镣响了 |
[18:46] | Oh, great. Let’s do that. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[18:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:50] | What about Grace? We can’t just leave her there. | 那格蕾丝呢? 我们不能就这么把她留着这里 |
[18:53] | Oh, don’t worry. I’ll look over old Adelaide. | 别担心 我会好好照顾老阿德莱德的 |
[18:57] | I mean, I’m Adelaide. | 我是说我是阿德莱德 |
[18:58] | Adelaide will look after her. Just go. | 阿德莱德会照顾她的 去吧 |
[19:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:05] | What are you printing? | 你打印了什么? |
[19:06] | This is just some boring work stuff. You know, the beauty biz. | 只是些无聊的东西 美容业嘛 |
[19:11] | You know what they say, the cream never stops. | 你也知道这说法的:霜不止息 |
[19:15] | Never heard that one. | 我从没听过 |
[19:16] | -I’d love to see what you’re working on. -I’m sorry. | -我倒是挺想看看你的工作 -真抱歉 |
[19:19] | It is– This is top secret. | 这是…最高机密 |
[19:23] | What could be so secretive that you couldn’t share it with– | 有什么能秘密到不能分享给… |
[19:27] | Oh. Oh… | |
[19:31] | -Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:34] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么办 |
[19:36] | Okay, I’m trying to cancel the print job, | 我想取消打印任务 |
[19:39] | and it’s not letting me. | 但做不到 |
[19:41] | Hey, I don’t wanna brag, | 虽然我不太想吹牛 |
[19:42] | but I happen to be a bit of a computer whiz. | 但电脑这方面我确实挺在行 |
[19:44] | -Let me take a look at this. -No! | -我来看看吧 -不行! |
[19:46] | Never fear, the paper is here. | 别怕 纸来了 |
[19:49] | Damn it, Barry, read the room! | 该死 巴里 有点眼色吧! |
[20:00] | -There’s that temper he mentioned. -Oof. | 这是他提到过的暴脾气 |
[20:07] | That’s… | 那是… |
[20:11] | That is not me. | 这人不是我 |
[20:14] | If we take that into account, | 如果考虑到这件事的话 |
[20:15] | then our ROI projection should increase | 那我们的投资回报率 |
[20:18] | by 20 percent in the first year. | 应该在头一年涨20个百分点 |
[20:21] | Well, you know my motto. “It’s good to sell a lot of toilets.” | 你知道我的座右铭 “卖出很多马桶绝对是美事一桩” |
[20:25] | -Amen, sister. -And your marketing plan. | -阿门 姐姐 -说说你的市场计划 |
[20:27] | Well, initially we plan to pro– | 我们本来计划是… |
[20:30] | Oh, patio’s full! | 噢 露台人满为患了! |
[20:32] | -She got out. -Go on. | -她出来了啊 -继续 |
[20:37] | She okay? | 她没事吧? |
[20:38] | Oh, here. Hey, hey. | 来 嘿 |
[20:40] | That’s just the way she looks when she goes into her thought palace. | 当她进入自己的思维殿堂时 她就是这幅模样 |
[20:43] | You’re lucky she didn’t go to her tear dungeon. | 你很幸运 她没有进入自己的泪水地牢 |
[20:46] | Not pretty. | 那场面可不好看 |
[20:46] | Why are they taking the one who makes sense away? | 他们干吗 把能讲明白事情的人带走了? |
[20:49] | As you know, | 正如你所知道的 |
[20:50] | we have had a lot of interest in our toilets since appearing on Shark Tank. | 上了《创智赢家》之后 有很多人对我们感兴趣 |
[20:55] | I’ll be honest, Curt, | 实话跟你讲吧 科特 |
[20:56] | we’re fielding calls internationally and in Europe. | 我们要应付国际电话 还有从欧洲打来的 |
[21:00] | She’s taking a meeting inside right now while I’m still here? | 你是说我还没走呢 她就跑去屋里开会了? |
[21:03] | I’m not one for hardball, | 不是我难搞 |
[21:05] | but this is the hottest thing in toilets since the flush. | 可我们的产品在马桶行业 自从第一次冲水那一刻起就是大热门 |
[21:09] | So I guess I have to ask you: are you in? | 所以我不得不问清楚: 你到底加不加入 |
[21:14] | Actually, I couldn’t be further out. | 其实 我还真是唯恐避之不及呢 |
[21:17] | Really thought that was gonna go the other way. | 我真以为事情会朝另个一方向发展 |
[21:20] | -Here we go. | 好了 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 这电话我得接 |
[21:30] | Hey, Cubes. | 你好啊 库班 |
[21:32] | Uh-huh. | |
[21:34] | So you want back in? What’s your offer? | 你想再加入吗?什么条件? |
[21:38] | Fuck you, you piece of shit. | 去你妈的 你这个傻逼 |
[21:40] | No! | 不! |
[21:41] | She’s having a seizure. | 她好像犯癫痫了 |
[21:44] | She’s fine. Don’t give me this “final offer” bullshit. | 她没事的 别给我来“最终出价”这种狗屁 |
[21:48] | You haven’t changed a bit, you son of a bitch. | 你一点都没变 你这个王八蛋 |
[21:51] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[21:53] | It’ll be okay– | 没事的… |
[21:54] | He’s leaving! | 他要走了 |
[21:58] | Oh, he’s leaving! | 噢 他要走了! |
[22:02] | Are you gonna just sit there and drool? | 你就坐在那里流口水吗? |
[22:04] | What do you expect her to do? She just had a seizure. | 不然你以为她还能怎么办? 她刚刚都癫痫了 |
[22:07] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[22:08] | Oh, thank God! Her medicine is finally kicking in. | 老天啊 她的药总算见效了 |
[22:12] | As I said earlier, we wanna focus on clear messaging. | 就像我刚才说的一样 我们需要把着重点放在讯息上 |
[22:16] | I mean, The Rise Up isn’t just another toilet, | 升起不仅仅是另一款马桶 |
[22:20] | it’s a product that will elevate your quality of life. | 这是一款会提升你生活质量的产品 |
[22:25] | Okay, are you pitching me or him? | 你在跟我推介你的产品吗? 还是他? |
[22:28] | You! You. Oh, he’s nobody. | 你啊!当然是你 他算老几 |
[22:30] | And my heart breaks again. Come on. | 我的心又碎了 来吧 |
[22:32] | Let me take you to bed. | 我扶你上床 |
[22:34] | Sir, are you so eager to close this deal | 先生 为了谈成生意 |
[22:37] | that you are trying to bed my partner-slash-sister? | 你都不惜要睡我的合作伙伴兼姐姐? |
[22:42] | It’s so sad to see this kind of behavior still so prevalent in the toilet biz. | 看到这种现象仍然在马桶行业流行 真是太悲哀了 |
[22:48] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on here, but toilets are serious business. | 我不知道这里是什么情况 但马桶是正经的行业 |
[22:54] | This isn’t sinks. | 这不是水槽行业 |
[22:58] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:01] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:03] | She’s in there somewhere. | 看来她康复有望了 |
[23:07] | Looks like you’ve got your hands full. | 看起来你已经忙得不可开交了 |
[23:10] | So I’ll leave you to take care of your wife and her sister. | 那你就好好照顾你的太太和她妹妹吧 |
[23:14] | It was so nice meeting you, Grace! | 很高兴见到你 格蕾丝! |
[23:18] | And you too, Adelaide. | 还有你 阿德莱德 |
[23:23] | Would you two join me at the charging station | 你们可以和我一起去充电的地方 |
[23:25] | for a long-winded apology? Please? | 我好进行一番冗长的道歉吗? |
[23:31] | I get why Purcelli told us to bring snacks. | 我明白波切里为何让我们带零食了 |
[23:33] | I was starving. | 我刚才还真饿坏了 |
[23:34] | We’ve been out here 15 minutes, | 我们只出来了15分钟 |
[23:37] | and you’ve finished two ice cream cones and a bag of pretzels. | 你就已经吃完了两个冰激凌圆筒 和一袋椒盐卷饼 |
[23:41] | You still mad that I ate your ice cream cone? | 我吃了你的圆筒你还在生气吗? |
[23:43] | We both know that was never my ice cream cone. | 我们都知道 那支圆筒从来都不是我的 |
[23:50] | It’s so quiet. | 这里好安静啊 |
[23:54] | Too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[23:55] | Sol, you have nothing to worry about. I’m here with you. | 索尔 你什么都不用怕 有我陪你呢 |
[23:58] | It’s the fact that I’m here with you that surprises me. | 我竟然能陪你出来 这件事才让我感到诧异 |
[24:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:05] | What was that? | 那是什么情况? |
[24:07] | Oh, God! Every man for himself! | 天啊!人不为己天诛地灭! |
[24:11] | What the hell? | 你搞什么? |
[24:12] | It– It was just a raccoon. | 那…那只是一只浣熊 |
[24:15] | But you didn’t know that when you shoved me in front of you. | 但你把我挡在前面时可不知道 |
[24:19] | Well, it was tactical. You were covering the front, | 这是战略举动 你顾前面 |
[24:22] | and I was making sure that nothing was coming from behind. | 我防着别有人从后面袭击 |
[24:25] | The scary thing was in front! | 可吓人的东西在前面! |
[24:27] | The important thing is we are okay. | 重要的是我们都没事 |
[24:29] | We are not okay. | 我们才不是没事 |
[24:42] | On the upside, it was one of your less graphic photos. | 好的一面是 比起其他的 你的这张照片还不算太色情 |
[24:46] | My legs were akimbo, Mallory. | 我的腿都岔开了 玛洛琳 |
[24:49] | Everything was akimbo. | 万物皆可岔开 |
[24:51] | Okay. I’m gonna need the whole bottle. They hate me. | 整瓶给我吧 他们讨厌我 |
[24:55] | They won’t forget you. | 他们会对你记忆深刻 倒是真的 |
[24:57] | We wanna make sure you’re making the best decisions. | 我们只想确保你做了最好的决定 |
[25:01] | She said herself she never wants to marry you. | 她自己也说了 她根本不想嫁给你 |
[25:04] | She sent me that nude as an apology for inviting Mallory tonight. | 她发给我这张照片是为了跟我道歉 因为今晚邀请了玛洛琳 |
[25:07] | Which she only did | 她之所以请她来 |
[25:08] | because she wanted to make a good impression on you. | 只是为了给你们留下个好印象 |
[25:11] | When you wanna apologize to someone, you should say “I’m sorry.” | 但如果你想对别人道歉的话 你应该说:“对不起” |
[25:15] | But this is our love language, Mom. | 但这是咱们家爱的语言 妈妈 |
[25:16] | Question is, is this the right relationship for you? | 问题是 这对你来讲 是一段正确的感情吗? |
[25:20] | Whoa. Whoa. | |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[25:26] | Okay. Really wanted you guys to like me and I can see I’ve lost that battle. | 好 我真心希望你们会喜欢我 但显然我已经失败了 |
[25:29] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[25:31] | Now, I know I might be a little– | 我知道我可能有些… |
[25:35] | -Crass? -Vulgar? | -庸俗? -粗鲁? |
[25:36] | Was gonna say “unconventional,” but… | 我本来想说“不走寻常路” 但… |
[25:42] | Look, I love your son like nobody’s ever loved your son before. | 听着 我爱你儿子爱到 就像他以前没被人爱过一样 |
[25:46] | And I’d kill for him. | 为了他我做什么愿意 |
[25:49] | You don’t have to like me. | 你们不一定非要喜欢我 |
[25:50] | You just have to… | 你们只需要… |
[25:53] | You have to forget what my butthole looks like. | 你们只需要忘掉我的屁眼长什么样 |
[25:59] | And I just happen to love | 而我刚好全心全意 |
[26:01] | this crass, vulgar, | 爱这种庸俗、粗鲁 |
[26:06] | -unconventional woman with all my heart. -Well, I respectfully disagree | -不走寻常路的女人 -我真心不同意 |
[26:10] | with your choice. | 你的选择 |
[26:11] | Well, I choose Brianna anyway. | 我还是会选择布丽安娜 |
[26:15] | Oh, and just so you know, I sent Brianna an apology photo too. | 跟你们说吧 我也给布丽安娜发了道歉照片 |
[26:22] | No! You sent that to me. Yeah. | 不是的!你发给我了 |
[26:26] | And you should get that mole checked. | 那颗痣你最好检查一下 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:31] | So now we’ve got no Curt and no Cuban. | 现在我们没了科特 也没了库班 |
[26:35] | You’re a real Benjamin Arnold. | 你可真是实打实的本杰明阿诺德啊 |
[26:38] | Benedict Arnold. | 本尼迪克特阿诺德 |
[26:39] | No, I don’t want an iced tea- slash-lemonade drink right now. | 算了 我现在不想喝冰茶或柠檬汁 |
[26:43] | I know you’re mad at me, | 我知道你很气我 |
[26:45] | but trust me, I’m mad enough at myself for both of us. | 但相信我 我也在为我们俩气自己 |
[26:50] | I don’t even drink martinis. | 我根本不喝马提尼鸡尾酒 |
[26:52] | If you were not so self-absorbed, you might have known that. | 要不是你如此自私自利 你会知道的 |
[27:00] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有权利生气 |
[27:01] | I fucked things up with Cuban. | 库班那边我搞砸了 |
[27:04] | You fucked up our chance with Curt. | 你也搞砸了我们和科特的机会 |
[27:06] | Yes, and I feel horrible. But you understand the stakes for me. | 是的 我感觉很糟 但你也理解我的风险有多大 |
[27:09] | Yeah, I do. But you never seem to understand the stakes for me. | 对 我知道 但你貌似从来都不理解 我的风险有多大 |
[27:13] | I thought me going to prison would have stakes. | 我以为我进监狱才让你觉得有风险 |
[27:16] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[27:18] | I keep thinking you’ve changed or that we’ve changed, | 我一直以为你变了 或者我们变了 |
[27:21] | but I’m realizing that none of that may be true, | 可我现在意识到什么都没变 |
[27:24] | because, look, we still end up in exactly the same place we always do. | 因为 你瞧 我们现在还是落得 和以前一样的境地 |
[27:29] | I said I was sorry. | 我都道歉了 |
[27:31] | Well, that’s not enough. | 道歉还不够 |
[27:33] | What is enough? | 那什么才够 |
[27:34] | How about you don’t screw up to begin with? | 不如你一开始就别搞砸 |
[27:36] | How about I go back to prison? | 不如我回监狱算了? |
[27:41] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗? |
[27:42] | You have to admit, our relationship was better then. | 你得承认 我们那时的关系更顺畅 |
[27:45] | Not for me. Newsflash: prison blows. | 我可不这么想 跟你说件新鲜事 监狱糟透了 |
[27:48] | I don’t want you to go back to prison, but I– | 我不想你回到监狱 但我… |
[27:51] | Couldn’t you find somebody else to live with? | 你就不能找别人一起住吗? |
[27:53] | You’re my only option. Pardon me for thinking I’d live with my wife. | 你是我唯一的选择 我想跟我老婆一起住也错了吗? |
[27:56] | I don’t wanna be your wife anymore. | 那我不想当你的老婆了 |
[28:02] | I think you’ve made that clear. | 你讲得已经很清楚了 |
[28:04] | And so, to protect my feelings, I don’t wanna be your husband anymore. | 那为了我的心不至于碎成渣 我不想当你老公了 |
[28:09] | Well, then maybe you should go. | 那或许你应该离开 |
[28:12] | Watch me. | 那你看好了 |
[28:23] | Warning: perimeter breach. | 警告:已超越边界 |
[28:25] | -Warning: perimeter breach. | 警告:已超越边界 |
[28:27] | Warning: perimeter breach. | 警告:已超越边界 |
[28:29] | Anyone up for some Boggle? | 有人想玩拼字游戏吗? |
[28:31] | Coming! | 来了! |