英文名称:Birdman
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | 尽管如此 你这一生中 是否得你所想 | |
[01:09] | 称自己为人所爱 在世上感到为人所爱 | |
[02:05] | How did we end up here? | 我们怎么会狼狈至此 |
[02:14] | This place is horrible. | 这地方糟透了 |
[02:21] | Smells like balls. | 一股卵蛋味 |
[02:30] | We don’t belong in this shithole. | 我们不属于这个鬼地方 |
[02:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:51] | – Hey, Sam. – Dad, | -萨姆 -爸爸 |
[02:53] | Hi, hon. what kind of… Shut up! | 宝贝 你要什么…闭嘴 |
[02:55] | What kind of flowers did you say you wanted? | 你要什么花来着 |
[02:56] | Alchemillas, or something that smells nice. | 羽衣草 或者其他好闻的花 |
[02:58] | – You know, something soothing. – It all smells like fucking kimchi! | -能稳定情绪的 -这些花都一股泡菜味儿 |
[03:02] | Okay, something that looks nice. | 好吧 那看着好看的 |
[03:04] | – You know, anything but roses, okay? – I hate this job. | -别是玫瑰就行 -我讨厌干这个 |
[03:28] | Riggan, everyone’s set for one-four. | 里根 第一幕第四场已各就各位 |
[03:30] | They’re ready for you. | 就等你了 |
[03:34] | Riggan, they’re ready for you. | 里根 就等你了 |
[04:01] | Paul, just wait for Mr. Thomson. | 保罗 等等汤姆森先生 |
[04:08] | – Mr. Thomson. – Steve. | -汤姆森先生 -史蒂夫 |
[04:10] | It’s Daniel. | 我叫丹尼尔 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[04:16] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[04:17] | Pretty good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:18] | You know, I’d be a lot better if I could get, uh, | 要是能让拉尔夫退出演出的话 |
[04:21] | Ralph to stop, you know, acting. | 我会好得多 |
[04:23] | – It’s gonna be fine. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -没事的 -对对对 |
[04:25] | And he was yelling, “I love you, I love you, bitch.” | 他还喊 “我爱你 我爱你 贱人” |
[04:28] | What do you do with a love like that? | 你能拿这样的爱怎么办 |
[04:30] | How is th… That is not love, and you know it. | 怎么会 你知道那不是爱 |
[04:32] | Why do you insist on calling it love? | 你为什么非要管那叫爱 |
[04:34] | You can say what you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[04:35] | but I know what it was. | 但我知道那是什么 |
[04:37] | What about you, Nick? | 你呢 尼克 |
[04:38] | Does that sound like love to you? | 你觉得那是爱情吗 |
[04:39] | Sorry I’m late. Uh, does that sound like love to me? | 抱歉我迟到了 你问我吗 |
[04:41] | Look, I’m the wrong person to ask. | 那你就问错人了 |
[04:43] | I only knew… heard the man’s name mentioned in passing. | 我过来时才第一次听说这个人 |
[04:46] | I wouldn’t know. You’d have to know the particulars. | 谁知道呢 你得先搞清楚具体情况 |
[04:48] | But I think what you’re saying is, | 但我想你的意思是 |
[04:50] | – love is absolute, right? – Yeah. | -爱是绝对的 对吧 -没错 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1429个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:216个,六级词汇:125个,GRE词汇:138个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:267个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:484个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:51] | Yeah. The kind of love I’m talking about is… | 没错 我说的那种爱是 |
[04:54] | the kind of love I’m talking about, | 我所说的那种爱情中 |
[04:55] | you don’t try and kill people. | 你不会想着要去杀人 |
[04:57] | It was love, Mel. To Eddie, it was. | 那是爱 梅尔 对于埃迪而言 那是爱 |
[04:58] | I don’t care what anyone says. | 我不在乎别人说什么 |
[05:00] | He was ready to die for it. | 他都做好殉情的准备了 |
[05:02] | Ask her what he did after she left him. | 问问她把人甩了以后都做了什么 |
[05:05] | He shot himself in the mouth, | 他吞枪自尽了 |
[05:06] | but he screwed that up, too. Poor Ed. | 但他又搞砸了 可怜的埃迪 |
[05:08] | Poor Ed, my ass! | 埃迪可怜个屁 |
[05:10] | The guy was… dangerous! | 那家伙很危险 |
[05:12] | Well, how’d he screw it up | 他都吞枪自尽了 |
[05:13] | if he shot himself in the mouth? | 还怎么会搞砸 |
[05:14] | He used to carry this .22. | 他以前带着点22手枪 |
[05:16] | We lived like fugitives then. | 我们那时像逃犯一样东躲西藏 |
[05:17] | Okay, Ralph, Ralph, Ralph. | 好吧 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 |
[05:19] | – Fugitives are scared, you know? Fugitives are on the run. – Yeah. | -逃犯都是惶惶度日 他们要逃命 -对 |
[05:21] | So, you know, how many times do we… | 知道我们多少次 |
[05:24] | Can you just give me a little more of that? | 所以能再演得有张力些吗 |
[05:25] | – You know, fear or something? – Yes, great idea. | -恐惧什么的 -对 好主意 |
[05:29] | We lived like fugitives then. | 我们那时东躲西藏 |
[05:31] | I never knew if he was gonna come out from behind a bush, | 天知道他会不会从灌木或车里蹦出来 |
[05:33] | or… or a car, and just start shooting. | 见人就开枪 |
[05:35] | The man was crazy. | 他是个疯子 |
[05:37] | He was capable of anything. | 什么都干得出来 |
[05:39] | Christ, what a nightmare. | 天哪 真是个噩梦 |
[05:40] | Yeah. He used to call me up at the hospital and say, | 对 他曾在医院打电话告诉我 |
[05:43] | “Son of a bitch, your days are numbered!” | “王八蛋 你等死吧” |
[05:49] | That’s too much? | 太过了吗 |
[05:50] | It’s a little bit too much, I can tell, because… | 有点过了吧 我知道 因为 |
[05:52] | I just want to give you a range. | 我想让你看看我能演到什么程度 |
[05:54] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[05:55] | Someone call 911! | 快报警 |
[05:57] | – Oh, my God, is he breathing? – Yeah. | -天哪 他还有气吗 -有 |
[05:59] | – Is that blood coming out of his ear? – It’s okay. | -他耳朵流血了吗 -没事的 |
[06:01] | – Where are you going? – He’s still breathing. | -你去哪 -他还有气 |
[06:02] | – Well, did someone call for help? – Do not move him! | -打电话求救了吗 -别动他 |
[06:04] | Wait for an ambulance! | 等救护车来 |
[06:05] | Did someone call for help? | 打电话求救了吗 |
[06:06] | Well, that’s gonna be a fucking lawsuit! | 这他妈会挨官司的 |
[06:08] | Okay, where are you going? | 好吧 你去哪 |
[06:09] | The understudy will be ready in less than five minutes. | 候补演员五分钟之内就可以就绪了 |
[06:10] | Forget the understudy. | 别管什么候补演员了 |
[06:11] | We’re gonna have to cancel the first preview. | 我们得取消第一场预演 |
[06:12] | But it’s a full house! | 票都售完了 |
[06:13] | We would have to refund the entire… | 全退掉 |
[06:15] | Just do it. Just do it. | 去吧去吧 |
[06:16] | What happened? How’s Ralph? | 发生了什么 拉尔夫怎么了 |
[06:17] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[06:18] | Wait, wait, wait. Will you fucking wait? | 等一下等一下 你他妈能等一下吗 |
[06:20] | Listen to me, Jake, it was gonna be a disaster. | 听我说 杰克 那会是一场灾难的 |
[06:22] | That guy’s the worst actor I’ve ever seen in my life. | 他是我这辈子见过最差的演员 |
[06:24] | The blood coming out of his ear was the most honest thing | 耳朵流血是他到现在为止 |
[06:25] | he’s done so far. | 做得最诚实的事 |
[06:26] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么差 |
[06:29] | Okay, he’s fucking terrible, but… | 好吧 他太他妈差了 可是 |
[06:31] | Listen, you have the press in your dressing room in a few hours… | 过几个小时你得在更衣室开个发布会 |
[06:35] | I’ll make something up. | 我会编圆的 |
[06:35] | I don’t know, I’ll think of something, I’ll riff. | 管他呢 总能想到点理由 随机应变 |
[06:37] | Listen, hold on. | 听着 等等 |
[06:40] | – That wasn’t an accident. – What… | -那不是意外 -什么 |
[06:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:45] | I made it happen. | 是我干的 |
[06:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了吗 |
[06:50] | Just find me an actor, a good actor. | 再给我找个好演员 |
[06:52] | Give me, uh… Woody Harrelson. | 给我伍迪·哈里森 |
[06:54] | He’s doing the next Hunger Games. | 他在拍《饥饿游戏》续集 |
[06:55] | Um, uh, Michael Fassbender. | 迈克尔·法斯宾德 |
[06:57] | He’s doing the prequel to the X-Men prequel. | 他在拍《X战警前传》的前传 |
[06:59] | How about, uh, uh, Jeremy Renner? | 杰瑞米·雷纳呢 |
[07:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:01] | – Jeremy Renner! – He was nominated. | -杰瑞米·雷纳 -被奥斯卡提名了 |
[07:04] | Oh, okay. Uh, he was the Hurt Locker guy. | 被《拆弹部队》捧红了吧 |
[07:06] | He’s an Avenger. | 还有《复仇者联盟》 |
[07:07] | Fuck! They put him in a cape, too? | 操 被当成摇钱树了吗 |
[07:09] | God, I can’t believe this. | 天哪 难以置信 |
[07:11] | I don’t care… just find me someone. | 我不管 找个人来演就行 |
[07:14] | Ralph will sue us. | 拉尔夫会起诉我们的 |
[07:16] | He’ll sue us, and he has a case. | 打起官司来我们必败无疑 |
[07:21] | Just make it go away. | 搞定这事儿 |
[07:22] | Look, you’re my attorney. | 你是我的律师 |
[07:24] | You’re my producer. You’re my best friend. | 我的制作人 也是我最好的朋友 |
[07:27] | Right? Now, go out there and do what you were born to do. | 对吧 是时候发挥你与生俱来的天赋了 |
[07:29] | I don’t care how you do it, just go. | 用什么方式都行 去吧 |
[07:31] | – Just make it go away. – How do you suppose I do… how… | -搞定它 -你想让我怎么做 |
[07:33] | …all the fastest fights and splits. | 所有最快的战争和分裂 |
[07:35] | And when we come back, | 稍后是 |
[07:36] | an exclusive interview with Robert Downey Jr., | 对小罗伯特·唐尼的独家专访 |
[07:39] | who’s busy following up his billion-dollar Iron Man franchise | 他忙于继续他价值数十亿美元的《钢铁侠》 |
[07:42] | with the equally successful Avengers series. | 和同样成功的《复仇者联盟》系列 |
[07:45] | He will take us behind the scenes… | 他将带我们领略幕后… |
[07:55] | That clown doesn’t have half your talent, | 那小丑连你一半的天赋都没有 |
[07:58] | and he’s making a fortune in that Tin Man getup. | 都穿着那套铁皮装赚了一堆钱 |
[08:04] | We were the real thing, Riggan. | 我们才有真本事 里根 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | We had it all. | 我们曾经拥有一切 |
[08:10] | We gave it away. | 却拱手送人了 |
[08:12] | Breathing in. | 吸气 |
[08:14] | We handed these poseurs the keys to the kingdom. | 我们把王国的钥匙给了这些装腔作势的人 |
[08:17] | Breathing out. | 呼气 |
[08:18] | – You listening to me? – I smile to it. | -你在听吗 -我要一笑而过 |
[08:21] | Breathing in, I embrace my anger. | 吸气 我要直面我的愤怒 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Embrace it. | 对 拥它入怀 |
[08:26] | But I’m not going away. | 但我不会离开 |
[08:27] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是正确的 |
[08:44] | 事物的本质如此 不因旁人舆论而改变 | |
[08:49] | 他们那没有你想要的 萨姆 | |
[08:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:57] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[09:00] | These people don’t know what you’re capable of. | 这些人不知道你的本事 |
[09:09] | Why would somebody go from | 一个人是如何从 |
[09:12] | playing the lead in a comic book franchise | 超级英雄漫画电影的领衔主演 |
[09:15] | to adapting Raymond Carver for the stage? I… | 沦落到雷蒙德·卡佛小说改的舞台剧呢 我 |
[09:20] | You know, as you’re probably aware, | 你可能知道 |
[09:22] | Barthes said, “The cultural work done in the past | 巴特说过 “过去由诸神和英雄史诗 |
[09:26] | “By gods and epic sagas | “造就的文化作品 |
[09:28] | “Is now being done by laundry detergent commercials | “现在则由洗涤剂广告 |
[09:31] | and comic strip characters.” | 和漫画角色完成” |
[09:35] | This is a big leap you’ve taken. | 你可真是迈了一大步 |
[09:37] | Yeah, it is. Absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[09:39] | Absolutely. And… | 这是肯定的 而且 |
[09:40] | you know… like you said, | 如你所说 |
[09:42] | that, uh, uh, Barthes said, uh… | 巴特说过 |
[09:46] | See, Birdman, like Icarus… | 《飞鸟侠》像伊卡洛斯一样 |
[09:47] | Okay, wait-wait. Hang on. | 好 等等 等一下 |
[09:49] | Who is this Barthes guy? | 这个叫巴特的人是谁 |
[09:50] | Which Birdman was he in? | 他演了哪一部《飞鸟侠》 |
[09:51] | Uh, Roland Barthes was a French philosopher, | 罗兰·巴特是一位法国哲学家 |
[09:54] | and if you knew anything about the history… | 要是你懂点历史的话 |
[09:56] | Sure. Now, is it true you’ve been injecting yourself | 当然 你一直在注射乳猪的精液的事 |
[09:59] | with semen from baby pigs? | 是真的吗 |
[10:01] | I… I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[10:02] | As a method of facial rejuvenation? | 作为美容的偏方 |
[10:04] | Wh… Where did you read that? | 你在哪看来的 |
[10:05] | It was tweeted by… @ProstateWhispers. | 是一位叫”前列腺低语”的推友发出的 |
[10:08] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[10:09] | I know, but did you do it? | 我知道 但你那么做了吗 |
[10:11] | No, I didn’t do it. I just… | 不 没有 我只是 |
[10:12] | Okay, I’ll just write you’re denying it. | 好的 就写你否认了 |
[10:13] | I just said it’s not true. | 我说了那不是真的 |
[10:13] | No, don’t write anything. Why would you write anything? | 不 什么也别写 为什么要写 |
[10:15] | I didn’t… I didn’t do… Don’t write what she said. | 我没有 我没注射 不要写她说的那些话 |
[10:18] | I didn’t do it. I didn’t put any baby pig’s sem… | 我没有注射 我没把乳猪精 |
[10:20] | Just, if you will, are you at all afraid | 你会害怕被人们评论 |
[10:22] | that people will say you’re doing this play | 出演这部舞台剧是为了 |
[10:25] | to battle the impression that you’re a washed-up superhero? | 反驳说你是过气的超级英雄的人吗 |
[10:28] | No, absolutely not, absolutely not. | 不 完全不怕 完全不 |
[10:29] | That’s why 20 years ago, I said no to Birdman 4. | 所以二十年前 我拒绝出演《飞鸟侠4》 |
[10:35] | – Birdman 4?! – Thank you, everybody. | -《飞鸟侠4》 -谢谢大家 |
[10:37] | You do Birdman 4? | 你演了《飞鸟侠4》吗 |
[10:38] | Thanks for coming out. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢出版 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:41] | We’re expecting some great pieces. | 我们恭候佳作 |
[10:44] | Guys in publicity… | 媒体这些人 |
[10:47] | now want a Times feature, | 都这种时候了 |
[10:49] | which is the worst idea right now. | 还想在《纽约时报》上登个特辑 |
[10:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:56] | I don’t want to look at this anymore. | 我不想再看见这个 |
[10:57] | That-that was a present from the crew. | 那是工作人员送你的礼物 |
[10:59] | D… Don’t fuck with those guys; they’re union. | 别惹那些人 他们是工会的 |
[11:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:03] | How’d it go? | 采访进行的怎么样 |
[11:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:05] | They talk about Ralph at all? He did it, you know. | 他们提到拉尔夫了吗 不出所料 |
[11:07] | The motherfucker did it. Threatened to sue us. | 那王八蛋还没出院 |
[11:09] | Didn’t even wait to get out of the hospital. | 就威胁说要起诉我们 |
[11:11] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[11:11] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[11:12] | – Shit. Goddamn it. – I said, “You motherfucker, | -靠 该死 -我说 “你个王八蛋 |
[11:14] | – “Are you threatening me? – Where am I gonna put this? | -“你在威胁我吗” -放哪儿好呢 |
[11:15] | “I swear to God, I so much as get a letter from a lawyer, | “我发誓 你哪怕给我发张律师函 |
[11:18] | then the press is gonna get the pictures off your computer.” | 我都要把你电脑里的黄片爆给媒体” |
[11:20] | That’s what I said. | 我这么说的 |
[11:21] | What pictures? | 什么黄片 |
[11:22] | He has a thing for nuns in diapers. | 他偏爱穿尿布的修女 |
[11:25] | Why do you care? | 你在意个什么劲儿 |
[11:26] | You shouldn’t have any knowledge of that, anyway. | 听不懂也不要紧 |
[11:28] | The point is, is I made it go away. | 重点是我把问题解决了 |
[11:29] | That’s right. That’s great. | 没错 太好了 |
[11:31] | Yeah, it is fantastic, except one thing. | 对 太棒了 除了一件事 |
[11:33] | – What? – We don’t have an actor. | -什么 -少了个演员 |
[11:35] | And if we cancel the first preview, | 要是我们取消了第一场预演 |
[11:37] | the press is gonna smell blood, | 媒体绝不会放过这个新闻 |
[11:38] | and we can’t afford to lose any more money at all. | 而我们已经不能再赔钱了 |
[11:40] | Okay, what do you think I should do? | 好吧 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[11:42] | – Well, we hired an understudy; let’s use the understudy. – No. | -我们雇了替补演员 就用替补吧 -不 |
[11:45] | Riggan, listen to me. | 里根 听我说 |
[11:46] | Please, for the love of God, listen. | 拜托 看在上帝的份上 听着 |
[11:48] | Our perfect dream actor is not gonna knock on that door and go, | 我们梦寐以求的演员不会敲门说 |
[11:51] | “Hey, fellas, when do I start?” You know? | “伙计们 我什么时候开演” |
[11:55] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你说两句吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah, what’s up? | 说吧 怎么了 |
[11:57] | Did you find another actor? | 找到替补演员了吗 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | Okay, well, Mike’s available. | 迈克现在有空 |
[12:01] | – He is? – Mike who? | -是吗 -哪个迈克 |
[12:02] | I thought he was doing the thing… | 我以为他在演那个… |
[12:03] | He was. He quit. | 之前是 他推掉了 |
[12:04] | – Or got fired. – Mike who? | -或被炒了 -哪个迈克 |
[12:06] | Which is it, quit or fired? | 是哪种 推掉了还是被炒了 |
[12:07] | Well, with Mike, it’s usually both. | 对迈克来说 一般两者皆是 |
[12:08] | Mike fucking who? | 到底是他妈哪个迈克 |
[12:09] | – Shiner. – Yes! | -夏纳 -棒 |
[12:11] | – Jake. – Oh, my gosh. | -杰克 -我的天 |
[12:12] | How do you know Mike Shiner? | 你怎么认识迈克·夏纳的 |
[12:14] | We share a vagina. | 他是我情人 |
[12:15] | You think he’d want to do it? | 你觉得他愿意演这个 |
[12:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:17] | ‘Cause he told me he’d want to do it. | 因为他告诉我想来演 |
[12:18] | – Yes! Yes. – Jake, Jake. | -很好 很好 -杰克 杰克 |
[12:20] | Ask me if he sells tickets. | 快问我他演技如何 |
[12:22] | Fine, does he sell tickets? | 好吧 他演技如何 |
[12:23] | – He sells a shitload of tickets. – Okay. | -他演的戏票房爆炸 -好吧 |
[12:25] | Now ask me if the theater critics love him. | 快问我戏剧评论员们爱不爱他 |
[12:26] | Do theater critics love him? | 戏剧评论员们爱不爱他 |
[12:27] | They want to spooge on him. | 简直爱到想射在他身上 |
[12:30] | Lesley? | 莱斯利 |
[12:30] | Right on his face. | 颜射妥妥的 |
[12:31] | Everything for a reason, right? | 凡事必有因 对吧 |
[12:32] | You think he’d come in this evening? | 他今晚能来吗 |
[12:33] | I’ll call him and find out. | 我打电话问问他 |
[12:36] | I’ll call his agent. | 我给他经纪人打个电话 |
[12:36] | Oh, baby. Amazing, amazing. | 太棒了 简直太棒了 |
[12:47] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[12:48] | Clear the theater, send everyone to dinner | 清场 让大家都去吃饭 |
[12:51] | and give me some lights. | 给我把灯打开 |
[12:53] | We got a put-in tonight. | 我们找到今晚救场的人了 |
[12:54] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[12:55] | You’ll find out. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[13:10] | It’s intimidating, isn’t it? | 挺让人紧张的吧 |
[13:12] | You have any idea the people who have walked on these boards | 你知道都有谁上过这个舞台吗 |
[13:15] | before you? | 在你之前 |
[13:17] | Geraldine Page, | 姬拉汀·佩琪 |
[13:19] | Helen Hayes, | 海伦·海丝 |
[13:20] | Jason Robards, | 杰森·罗巴兹 |
[13:21] | Marlon Brando and now… | 马龙·白兰度 而现在… |
[13:23] | – Riggan Thomson. – Yeah. | -里根·汤姆森 -是啊 |
[13:24] | Hey, thanks for coming in on such short notice, Mike. | 谢谢你这么快就过来了 迈克 |
[13:27] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[13:28] | This is what I do. | 我就是这样的人 |
[13:29] | You… you… you wrote this adaptation? | 这部剧是你改编的 |
[13:31] | I did, yeah. | 是我 |
[13:32] | – And you’re directing and starring in your adaptation? – I am, yeah. | -你还自导自演自己的改编剧 -是的 |
[13:35] | That’s ambitious. | 野心不小啊 |
[13:36] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:37] | Well, it’s a good theater. | 这剧场不错 |
[13:40] | I can’t speak for your play, but let’s, uh, | 剧怎么样我还不好说 |
[13:43] | let’s do a little bit of it, yeah? | 但我们先试一段吧 怎么样 |
[13:44] | Oh, I didn’t expect you to come in and, | 没想到你这就过来 |
[13:46] | you know, just jump right in. | 还直接入戏了 |
[13:46] | It’s first preview tomorrow night, man. | 明晚就第一次预演了 伙计 |
[13:48] | Let’s… let’s get to work. | 咱们赶紧开工吧 |
[13:50] | Okay. Well, you know, look, you know, | 那 那什么 |
[13:51] | feel free to take the script up until you feel comfortable. | 你先看看剧本 不着急 |
[13:53] | No, no, no, no, let’s just… let’s just do… do some of it. | 不用 我们就先来一段吧 |
[13:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Okay, uh, hey, take a look at page 20. | 好 看一眼第二十页 |
[14:00] | I… I’m good; I don’t need that. | 没关系 不需要 |
[14:01] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | I don’t need the script. | 我不需要剧本 |
[14:02] | Just give me a cue. | 给开个头就行 |
[14:03] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[14:04] | Feed me a line. | 说句台词 |
[14:05] | – Well, how… how… how are you gonna… – Feed me a line. | -你那你怎么 -说句台词 |
[14:07] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 成 |
[14:09] | Okay, uh, let me think. | 来 我想想 |
[14:13] | Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask, okay? | 那你就问错人了 |
[14:15] | I didn’t actually know the man. | 我根本不认识那家伙 |
[14:16] | I only heard his name mentioned in passing. | 刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已 |
[14:19] | I don’t know. You’d have to know the particulars, | 谁知道呢 你得搞清楚具体情况 |
[14:20] | but I think what you’re saying is love is absolute. | 但我想你的意思是 爱情是绝对的 |
[14:24] | Is that what I’m saying? | 我是这意思吗 |
[14:25] | Am I saying love is absolute? | 我认为爱情是绝对的吗 |
[14:28] | Yes. Okay, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[14:29] | The kind of love that I’m talking about is absolute. | 我所描述的这种爱情就是绝对的 |
[14:32] | The kind of love that I’m talking about… | 我说的这种爱情是 |
[14:34] | You don’t try to kill people. | 你不会想着去杀人 |
[14:36] | How do you know the lines? | 你怎么知道台词 |
[14:38] | It’s a thing I have. I don’t know, it’s a gift. | 我就是有这本事 就当是天赋吧 |
[14:40] | Wow, okay, well, that’s… | 好吧 这真是… |
[14:42] | Oh, come on, man. | 开个玩笑 伙计 |
[14:42] | I’ve been… I’ve been helping Lesley | 我帮莱斯利脱稿 |
[14:44] | get off book for like a month. | 有大概一个月了 |
[14:45] | – Oh, right, right. – These lines are… | -对 对 -这些台词 |
[14:46] | That makes sense. Right, right, right. | 这就说得通了 好的 好的 |
[14:48] | – That’s good. Give me my cue again. – Okay, okay. | -挺好的 再来一次吧 -好 |
[14:50] | Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask. | 那你就问错人了 |
[14:51] | I didn’t actually know the man. | 我根本不认识那家伙 |
[14:52] | I’ve heard his name mentioned in passing, | 刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已 |
[14:54] | but, you know, I didn’t know. | 不过谁知道呢 |
[14:55] | You never know the particulars. | 你永远也搞不清具体情况 |
[14:57] | I think what you’re saying, though, is that… | 但我想你的意思是… |
[14:58] | Can… Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[15:00] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. – I mean, do you mind? | -可以 当然 -你介意吗 |
[15:00] | – No, no, no, not at all. Not at all. – Oh, okay. | -不会 完全不会 -好吧 |
[15:02] | -Take a look. Okay. – Ok, for… forget that. | -看一下 -别管那个了 |
[15:03] | – Just… just… stay with me. – Yeah. | -跟着我的节奏来 -好 |
[15:06] | “I’m the wrong person to ask,” He says, right. | “那你就问错人了” 他这么说对吧 |
[15:08] | But what is that? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:09] | – What’s the intention in that? – I think… | -他为什么这么说 -我觉得… |
[15:10] | Is he fed up with the subject, so he’s changing it? | 他是不是厌倦了这个话题 所以想换一个 |
[15:12] | Is he deflecting guilt over the marriage? | 他是不是在转移对婚姻的愧疚感 |
[15:14] | And here’s the thing, you’ve got four lines after that | 你看 这后面跟着四句台词 |
[15:16] | that all say the same thing. Right. | 都在说同一件事 |
[15:18] | “I didn’t even know the man.” | “我根本不认识那家伙” |
[15:19] | “I… I only heard his name mentioned in passing.” | “刚才过来时听到你们提到他名字而已” |
[15:22] | “I wouldn’t know.” | “谁知道呢” |
[15:23] | “You’d have to know the particulars.” | “你得搞清楚具体情况” |
[15:24] | And the particulars, I mean, it sounds like my grandmother, | 具体的情况 腔调跟我奶奶似的 |
[15:26] | but… but… but the point is, | 但关键是 |
[15:28] | – you don’t know the guy. – Right. | -你不认识那个人 -对 |
[15:29] | – We fucking get it. – Yeah. | -我们他妈的知道了 -嗯 |
[15:31] | Make it work with one line. | 用一句话表达出来 |
[15:32] | – “I didn’t even know the man.” right? – Yeah, right. | -“我连那家伙是谁都不知道” 对吧 -对 |
[15:35] | Wait, how… how do… | 等等 你怎么 |
[15:36] | You know my lines, too, huh? | 你也知道我的台词吗 |
[15:38] | – Can… Can we not get hung up on knowing lines? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -别纠结台词什么了行吗 -好好好 |
[15:40] | – Can we just work on this, – Yeah, yeah, | -斟酌一下台词 -好 好 |
[15:41] | – tear it apart, whatever? – Right, right. | -一句一句分析什么的 -好 好 |
[15:42] | So… so… so why don’t you just give me that same thing again, | 要不你再来一遍那段 |
[15:45] | but cut it down. | 精练一下 |
[15:45] | – Try it. – Okay. | -试试 -好的 |
[15:46] | Just try it. | 来试一下 |
[15:47] | Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask. | 那你就问错人了 |
[15:48] | – I didn’t actually know the guy. – Oh! No! | -我根本不认识那家伙 -不 |
[15:49] | But that’s the thing, see? | 这就是问题所在 懂吗 |
[15:50] | “I’m the wrong person to ask.” What is it? | “那你就问错人了” 什么意思 |
[15:52] | I think it’s “Fuck you.” | 意思是”去你妈的” |
[15:53] | Fuck you. Don’t… don’t put me on the spot, man. I… | 去你妈的 别把热芋头抛给我 我 |
[15:55] | Don’t… don’t make me feel self-conscious about my marriage | 别让我对自己的婚姻感到难堪 |
[15:58] | while my l… my wife is sitting… | 我老婆我老婆还坐在 |
[16:01] | Right there. | 这儿 |
[16:01] | – right there. – Yeah. | -这儿呢 -对 |
[16:03] | – Can I sit down for this? – Yeah, sit, sit. Good idea. | -能坐下说吗 -坐坐 好想法 |
[16:04] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | – So… so just… just give it to me as a “Fuck you.” – Right. | -要有”去你妈的”的气势 -好的 |
[16:08] | – Try it, lay it on me. – Yeah. | -试试 向我发泄 -好 |
[16:09] | Let’s just do it. Come on. | 就这样 来吧 |
[16:11] | – Give it to me. – Well, I’m thinking. | -冲我来吧 -我想想 |
[16:12] | – Fuck me hard. – Okay. | -可劲儿操我 -好 |
[16:12] | – Just… just give it… – Yeah, right. | -快给我…-好 好的 |
[16:13] | Come on! Don’t talk about it! Just fucking do it! | 快点 别说了 赶紧他妈开演啊 |
[16:15] | Hey, I’m the wrong person to ask! All right? | 那你问错人了 知道吗 |
[16:16] | I don’t even know the guy, okay? | 我根本不认识那家伙 |
[16:18] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[16:19] | What’s my point? | 我想说什么 |
[16:20] | Yeah, what’s your point? | 对 你想说什么 |
[16:20] | What are you saying? Spit it out. | 你想说什么 说出来 |
[16:22] | You’re saying what? | 你说什么呢 |
[16:24] | What are you saying? You’re saying love is absolute. | 你说什么呢 你说爱情是绝对的 |
[16:26] | Yes! Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[16:27] | The kind of love that I’m talking about, it is absolute! | 我说的这种爱情 是绝对的 |
[16:30] | The kind of love that I’m talking about, | 我说的这种爱情是 |
[16:32] | you don’t… | 你不会… |
[16:35] | You don’t try to kill people. | 你不会想着去杀人 |
[16:40] | Yeah. Good. | 好 不错 |
[16:42] | – I don’t know, what do you think, boss? – Wow. Okay. | -你觉得怎么样 老板 -不错 |
[16:44] | You want to do this with me? | 你要和我一起演这个吗 |
[16:47] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[16:48] | Everybody’s back. | 大家都回来了 |
[16:49] | Larry needs to see him for a fitting. | 拉里需要他去试装 |
[16:52] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 那我就当是被录取了 |
[16:56] | So who are you? | 你是哪位啊 |
[16:58] | That’s Sam, my daughter. | 她叫萨姆 我女儿 |
[17:00] | Oh, your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[17:01] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 真不错啊 |
[17:02] | You don’t look anything like each other. | 你们两个长得一点都不像 |
[17:04] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[17:05] | – Um, I’m his… – She’s my assistant. | -我是他的… -她是我的助理 |
[17:06] | Works for me. | 为我工作的 |
[17:07] | And does she talk, uh, and speak? | 她会说话的吧 |
[17:10] | She does, yeah. | 会 |
[17:12] | She can even sit or stay | 她还会坐 会站 |
[17:14] | or roll over if you have any treats. | 给她喂食还会打滚呢 |
[17:16] | Hey, welcome aboard, Mike! | 欢迎加入 迈克 |
[17:17] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 船长 |
[17:21] | I’m Mike Shiner, by the way. | 我是迈克·夏纳 顺便说一句 |
[17:22] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[17:24] | I, uh, I saw you in Hothouse at the Geffen. | 我在赫芬[荷兰]看过你演的《温床》 |
[17:28] | You were great. | 演技很靓 |
[17:28] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Your ass is great. | 你的屁股也很靓 |
[17:32] | Dude, seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[17:35] | See, you see, | 这个吧 |
[17:36] | that was just me… | 我只是… |
[17:37] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[17:38] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[17:39] | This is the theater, sweetheart. | 这里是剧院 亲爱的 |
[17:41] | Don’t be so self-conscious. | 不要害羞 |
[17:42] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:43] | Okay, thank the Lord and pass the biscuits. | 感谢上帝给口饭吃 |
[17:46] | I finally have an actor to dress. | 终于有人试装了 |
[17:47] | How have you been, Larry? | 拉里 最近怎么样 |
[17:48] | Better now that you’re here. | 你来了我就好多了 |
[17:49] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[17:51] | See how we do. | 看看咱们怎么做 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:54] | You just gonna stand there? | 你不回避一下吗 |
[17:55] | This is the theater, honey. | 这里是剧院 亲爱的 |
[17:56] | Don’t be so self-conscious. | 不要害羞 |
[17:58] | We’ll have to start from scratch | 我们只有不到二十四小时 |
[18:00] | with less than 24 hours. | 从零开始 |
[18:02] | Here, try these. | 来 试试这些 |
[18:04] | Holy shi… What’s happening? | 我的天哪 怎么回事 |
[18:05] | Where are you underpants? | 你的内裤呢 |
[18:06] | Under the bed at home, I think. | 我估计落在床底下了 |
[18:08] | Okay, uh, no. | 好 别 |
[18:11] | O… O… Okay, okay. | 对 |
[18:12] | Everything’s too small. | 全都太小了 |
[18:14] | You’re not kidding. | 还真是 |
[18:16] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[18:17] | Forgive him, Larry. | 原谅他吧 拉里 |
[18:18] | Mike’s like my five-year-old son. | 迈克跟我五岁的儿子一样 |
[18:20] | Neither of them has clean underwear. | 他们都没有干净的内裤可穿 |
[18:21] | Or pubic hair, I imagine. | 阴毛也不怎么干净吧我猜 |
[18:23] | Okay, I can alter the suit, | 衣服我可以改一下 |
[18:25] | but we’re gonna have to make new trousers and shirts. | 但裤子和衬衫得做新的 |
[18:28] | And underwear. | 还有内裤 |
[18:30] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[18:31] | Waiting on Larry. | 在等拉里 |
[18:32] | I’m finished! | 我搞定了 |
[18:34] | Then I’m just standing with my cock out. | 那我就只是露着屌站着 |
[18:36] | Well, get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[18:37] | Riggan’s daughter is hanging around, | 里根他女儿总是到处转悠 |
[18:38] | – and I don’t need her to walk in here. – Lesley. | -我可不想让她进来这 -莱斯利 |
[18:40] | No, Mike, you haven’t seen her. | 不 迈克 你是没见过她 |
[18:41] | She’s always hanging around, watching everyone. | 她总是到处转悠 东看西看的 |
[18:44] | Like Little Miss Creepy. | 怪吓人的小姑娘 |
[18:45] | – Les? – I don’t know if it’s the drugs | -莱斯 -我不知道是嗑药 |
[18:46] | that fried her brain or what, | 把脑子磕坏了还是什么 |
[18:48] | but I just don’t want her running to her father | 只是不想她跑去告诉她爸 |
[18:50] | saying you showed her your junk. | 说你朝她露屌 |
[18:52] | Then we should ask her to leave. | 那只好叫她先走了 |
[18:55] | Oh, God, really? | 天哪 你不是唬我吧 |
[18:56] | Sammy? | 小萨 |
[18:57] | – It’s Sam. – Fuck. | -我叫萨姆 -操 |
[18:58] | Sam. Lesley. | 萨姆 她是莱斯利 |
[19:00] | Oh, listen, um, when I said that, | 听着 我刚才说的那些话 |
[19:02] | – I didn’t… – Don’t worry about it. | -我不是… -别担心 |
[19:04] | He’s a handful, huh? | 他确实很难搞 |
[19:08] | How is it that you always manage to find a new way to humiliate me? | 你为啥每次都能变着法子让我难堪呢 |
[19:11] | Oh, to be fair, you make it really easy. | 说实话 都是你自作自受 |
[19:13] | What the hell was she doing here? | 妈的她在这里干什么 |
[19:15] | She brought me down. | 她带我下来这的 |
[19:16] | And stayed? | 然后就待在这了 |
[19:17] | Well, she is a little… | 她有点… |
[19:18] | – Listen, Mike, – something. | -听我说 迈克 -那啥 |
[19:20] | this is Broadway, and I’m here, finally. | 这可是百老汇 我好不容易才挤进这个圈子 |
[19:23] | Now, please, just do me a favor, | 拜托 帮我个忙 |
[19:24] | I’m begging you, don’t fuck it up! | 算我求你了 能别给我添乱吗 |
[19:27] | Lesley. | 莱斯利 |
[19:29] | Come here. Come here. | 来 来 |
[19:34] | Play with my balls. | 爱抚一下我的蛋蛋 |
[19:38] | Don’t do it! Yeah! | 别这样呀 |
[19:39] | I don’t care, just sign it. | 这我不管 签了就行 |
[19:40] | – Listen to me. – No, you listen to me. | -你听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[19:41] | I can’t afford to listen to you. | 我可受不了听你说话 |
[19:43] | I’m gonna have to go shopping again! | 我又得去采购了 |
[19:44] | Just sew something, you old fuck. | 衣服随便改下不就行了 死老头 |
[19:46] | Just get him whatever he wants! | 他想要啥 就都给他呗 |
[19:46] | His agent’s asking for four times | 他的经纪人来问过四次了 |
[19:48] | what we were paying what’s-his-name. | 我们怎么给那谁支付报酬 |
[19:48] | Well, just go into the reserve, Jake. | 那就用储备金 杰克 |
[19:50] | The reserve is gone… we spent it on fog | 储备金早用完了 花在喷雾 |
[19:52] | and those fake trees and the… | 假树和… |
[19:53] | It’s a dream sequence, Jake. | 这是为了营造梦境 杰克 |
[19:54] | – dancing midgets. – I’ve gotta… | -跳舞的侏儒 -我得… |
[19:55] | Don’t say… You’re not allowed to say midgets anymore. | 别说了 不准再叫他们侏儒 |
[19:57] | The reserve is gone! | 储备金用完了 |
[20:02] | You didn’t see what I just saw. | 你没见识到刚才的场景 |
[20:04] | I’m telling you, this guy’s the real deal. | 我跟你说 那个人绝对有真本事 |
[20:06] | I could feel it in my bones… | 我从骨子里都能感觉到 |
[20:08] | he’s the actor we’ve been waiting for. | 他就是我们要找的演员 |
[20:10] | Come on, just get the contract done. Please, Jake. | 把合同签了吧 拜托了 杰克 |
[20:12] | I’ll get the money. | 钱我来出 |
[20:15] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Okay. | -好吧 我签 -好 |
[20:18] | Get that smile off your face. | 别这么笑了行吗 |
[20:19] | – You’re freaking me out. – Okay. Sorry. You’re right. | -看着瘆人 -我错了 你说得对 |
[20:23] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:24] | – Yeah. Yeah, he said yes. – Shiner? | -是的 他答应了 -夏纳 |
[20:25] | Holy shit. When can I meet him? | 我操 什么时候能见到他 |
[20:26] | He’s in a fitting with Larry right now. | 拉里在帮他试衣 |
[20:28] | Hey, guys. I’m going to Starbucks. | 两位好 我要去星巴克 |
[20:29] | You want anything? | 你们要喝什么吗 |
[20:30] | I’m good, I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:31] | She has a great ass. | 她屁股好翘 |
[20:32] | – Yeah, she does. – Hey, I have some news for you, too. | -是啊 -我也有消息要告诉你 |
[20:34] | Is it good or is it bad? ‘Cause right now I really… | 好消息还是坏消息 我现在真的… |
[20:36] | I missed my last two periods. | 我两个月没来了 |
[20:39] | I think it’s really happening. | 我觉得有了 |
[20:43] | Is that good or bad? Riggan! | 这算好算坏 里根 |
[20:45] | It’s good. It’s good. It’s great. | 好消息 是好消息 特别好 |
[20:47] | Well, say something else. | 再说点别的 |
[20:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Are you sure it’s mine? | 确定是我的吗 |
[20:54] | – Well, you know, there’s you, there’s Jake. – I’m joking. | -除了你我还和杰克做过 -我开玩笑的 |
[20:56] | You know, that masseur wore a condom… | 还有那个戴套的按摩师 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s yours, yeah. | 我很确定是你的 |
[21:00] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[21:03] | – Are you excited? – Yeah. | -你激动吗 -激动 |
[21:07] | – Yeah. – Me, too. | -很激动 -我也是 |
[21:11] | What?! | 干什么 |
[21:12] | You’re not funny! | 你一点都不好玩 |
[21:14] | I… | 我… |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:19] | What? | 什么 |
[21:36] | First preview tomorrow. | 明天就是第一场预演了 |
[21:40] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[21:48] | I will never get that image out of my head. | 我永远不会忘记那画面 |
[21:51] | Right before he did it, those eyes, | 就在他做之前 这些眼睛 |
[21:53] | they were so… sad and… and lonely. | 它们如此悲伤而孤独 |
[21:55] | Did you have to treat him? | 你就不能赶他走吗 |
[21:57] | No, I didn’t have to, but I did… | 能是能 但我… |
[21:59] | Music… out. | 切出音乐 |
[22:01] | Cue 34, 35, ready. | 提示34和35 准备就绪 |
[22:02] | He was in terrible shape. His head had swelled up. | 他身材非常差 头还肿了 |
[22:05] | It was twice the size of a normal head. | 有正常人两倍大 |
[22:07] | – He’s good, huh? – He’s incredible. | -演得不错吧 -棒极了 |
[22:08] | – Yeah. – I’ve never seen anything like that in my life… | -是啊 -我这辈子还从来没见过这样 |
[22:09] | I think he’s drinking real gin. | 他喝的好像真是琴酒 |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:13] | Ask… ask Nick. I… I want you to ask Nick | 问…问尼克 你去问问尼克 |
[22:16] | if he thinks that that’s love. | 看他是否觉得那是爱 |
[22:17] | Oh, honey, can’t we just go… | 亲爱的 我们还是直接… |
[22:19] | Can’t we just go to… | 我们还是换个… |
[22:22] | – He’ll agree with me. – You don’t know how he’s been lately. | -他会同意我 -你不知道他最近怎么了 |
[22:24] | He’s been depressed; I’ve been worried about him. | 他一直很抑郁 我很担心他 |
[22:27] | You’ve been what? | 你很什么 |
[22:30] | Let me tell you… | 我跟你们… |
[22:31] | let me tell you guys something about real love. | 我跟你们说说什么是真爱吧 |
[22:33] | Then I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你们 |
[22:34] | We all should be ashamed | 我们对爱情高谈阔论 |
[22:36] | when we talk like we know what we’re talking about | 假装自己非常懂行的时候 |
[22:39] | when we talk about love. | 应该感到羞愧 |
[22:40] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 得了吧 |
[22:41] | Are you getting drunk, Nick? | 你喝醉了吗 尼克 |
[22:42] | I don’t have to be drunk to say what I think. | 我又没必要喝醉了才能表达所想 |
[22:44] | Nobody’s drunk… we’re just having a few drinks. Exactly. | 没人喝醉 我们就是喝一点小酒 |
[22:47] | Well, you’ve had more than a few. | 你喝了可不止一点了 |
[22:48] | What are you, counting? | 你是什么 量瓶吗 |
[22:50] | Hey, leave her alone. If you’re not drunk, | 别管她 要是没喝醉 |
[22:51] | don’t talk like you’re drunk. | 就别说醉话 |
[22:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:56] | Do me a favor, for once in your life, | 就当帮我个忙 这辈子就这一次 |
[22:58] | honest to God, shut up for a minute. | 能不能把嘴闭上一会儿 |
[23:03] | Anyway… like I was saying, | 总之 就像我说的 |
[23:06] | you want to know about real love, | 你们要想知道什么是真爱 |
[23:07] | there’s this old couple… | 有一对老夫妇 |
[23:10] | had a car wreck out on the interstate. | 在高速公路上出了车祸 |
[23:13] | Some drunk kid… | 某个喝醉的小孩 |
[23:15] | plows his old man’s pickup… | 开着他爸的皮卡 |
[23:18] | right into their camper. | 撞上了他们的房车 |
[23:20] | By the time I got down to the hospital, | 等到我到了医院 |
[23:21] | this kid, fucking teenager, | 那个还他妈没成年的孩子 |
[23:25] | was dead. | 死了 |
[23:26] | So we took the old couple up to the O.R., | 我们把老夫妻推进了手术室 |
[23:29] | and we worked like hell on them through most of the night. | 整夜都在尽全力抢救他们 |
[23:34] | By the time… we were done with them, | 等我们做完手术 |
[23:36] | we just, you know, wrapped them… | 我们给他们全身 |
[23:39] | in their full body casts. | 打上了石膏 |
[23:43] | The husband, the old man… | 那位老头 |
[23:47] | was depressed… for the longest time. | 抑郁了非常久 |
[23:49] | Even after I said to him, “Look, your wife’s gonna pull through,” | 即使我后来跟他说”你妻子会好起来的” |
[23:53] | he was still depressed. | 他还是很抑郁 |
[23:56] | So… I went up to the mouth hole | 我就到他身边 |
[23:59] | and I asked him. | 问他 |
[24:02] | And he told me it was because he couldn’t… | 他回答我 他抑郁是因为 |
[24:05] | see her… through the eye holes. | 他看不到她 |
[24:08] | Couldn’t see his wife. | 看不到他妻子 |
[24:11] | – Can you imagine? – What? | -你能想象吗 -什么 |
[24:13] | I’m telling you… this guy’s heart was breaking because… | 我跟你们说 这位老头心碎是因为 |
[24:18] | he couldn’t turn his goddamn head… | 他不能转过他那该死的头 |
[24:21] | and just look at his goddamn wife. | 去看看自己那该死的妻子 |
[24:23] | Shit. | 操 |
[24:26] | I mean, it was killing this guy. | 这让他伤心欲绝 |
[24:27] | – I… I am so tired of this. Is this water? – It was killing the guy. | -我受够了 这是水吗 -让他伤心欲绝 |
[24:31] | Did you replace my gin with water, man? | 你把我的琴酒换成水了吗 |
[24:36] | – Mike, – No. | -迈克 -不 |
[24:37] | – come on. – “Come on,” what? | -别这样 -别哪样 |
[24:38] | Come on, you’re drunk. | 别这样 你喝醉了 |
[24:39] | I’m drunk? Yes, I’m drunk. | 我喝醉了 没错 我是喝醉了 |
[24:41] | I’m supposed to be drunk. Why aren’t you drunk? | 我就应该喝醉 你为什么不喝醉 |
[24:43] | – This is Carver! – Shit, Mike… | -这可是卡佛小说改的剧 -该死 迈克 |
[24:44] | He left a piece of his liver on the table | 他他妈的每写一页 |
[24:45] | every time he wrote a fucking page. | 可都是呕心沥血 |
[24:47] | If I need to be drinking gin, | 老子要是想喝琴酒 |
[24:48] | who the fuck are you to touch my gin, man? | 我倒看看你他妈有什么权力动我的酒 |
[24:50] | – Don’t fucking do this now. – Listen, you fucked with the period, | -别发疯了行吗 -你瞎编背景 |
[24:52] | you fucked with the plot so you could have the best lines. | 乱改剧情 就为了自己能压轴 |
[24:54] | – You leave me the fucking tools that I need! – Shut the fuck up. | -你他妈连我的道具也要拿 -快闭嘴 |
[24:57] | Come on, people, don’t be so pathetic. | 拜托啊各位 别这么可悲 |
[24:59] | Stop looking at the world through your cellphone screen! | 别再只通过你的手机屏幕看世界了 |
[25:02] | Have a real experience! | 好好体验这世界 |
[25:03] | Does anybody give a shit | 难道就没有人 |
[25:04] | – Come on. Come on. – about truth other than me? | -别这样 -别管我而去关心现实吗 |
[25:07] | – I mean, the set is fake. – Come on, Mike. | -这些道具都是假的 -别这样 迈克 |
[25:08] | – The bananas are fake. – Cut it out, Mike. | -香蕉是假的 -住手吧 迈克 |
[25:09] | There’s fucking nothing in this milk carton. | 牛奶盒里也他妈啥都没有 |
[25:11] | Your performance is fake. | 你们的表演是假的 |
[25:12] | – The only thing that is real on this stage… – Mike, please, | -这舞台上唯一真的 -迈克 拜托 |
[25:13] | for God’s sake. | 看在上帝份上 |
[25:15] | – Shut up. – …is this chicken. | -闭嘴 -就是这鸡腿了 |
[25:16] | So I’m gonna work with the chicken. | 老子就和鸡腿一起演下去 |
[25:22] | That was interesting. | 真有趣 |
[25:23] | Bring the curtain down. | 降幕布 |
[25:24] | Hey, that’s good bird, man. | 真是个好鸟啊 伙计 |
[25:27] | Get him out of here. | 把他赶走 |
[25:29] | How do you want me to do that? | 你要我怎么做 |
[25:34] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[25:34] | I want him gone. | 让他滚蛋 |
[25:35] | – No. We cannot do that. – What? | -不行 我们不能这么做 -什么 |
[25:37] | Of course we can do that! | 我们当然能这么做 |
[25:39] | – It’s our show! – Listen to me, please. | -这可是我们的剧 -听我说 |
[25:40] | No, you listen to me. Listen to me. | 不 是你听我说 听我说 |
[25:42] | Get him the fuck out of my play. | 让他滚出我的剧组 |
[25:44] | – I’m not gonna stand up there… – It was a preview! | -我不会站在那 -这只是预演 |
[25:45] | Nobody gives a shit about a preview! | 没人会关心预演的 |
[25:47] | Nothing matters until that old bat from The New York Times | 《纽约时报》那老头在公演夜 |
[25:49] | – is sitting in that audience opening night. – No. | -坐在观众席之前都无所谓 -不 |
[25:51] | We’re getting rid of him. I don’t give a shit. | 必须得把他赶走 其他我都不管 |
[25:52] | – I’m not gonna stand out there… – Just shut up! | -我不能这样站在舞台上 -闭嘴 |
[25:53] | Shut up and listen to me for once! | 闭嘴 他妈让我说完行吗 |
[25:56] | As soon as we announced he was taking over, | 我们一发布他要参演的消息 |
[25:57] | the advance doubled, and that took less than a day. | 一天之内订票量就翻了一倍 |
[26:00] | We can’t afford to lose a preview, | 这场预演我们万万不能搞砸 |
[26:01] | we can’t afford to lose any more money, | 我们已经没钱可赔了 |
[26:02] | and we can’t afford to lose Mike. | 迈克更是走不得 |
[26:04] | This has been about… | 这有关… |
[26:06] | this is about being… respected and validated, remember? | 这事关咱们的尊严和人生价值 记得吗 |
[26:08] | That’s what you told me! | 当初是你这么告诉我的 |
[26:10] | That’s how you got me into this shit! | 是你把我拉下水的 |
[26:15] | You’re the director. | 你可是导演 |
[26:15] | Get him under control, okay? | 把他的情绪控制住 行吗 |
[26:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:21] | This isn’t the ’90s anymore. | 现在可不是90年代了 |
[26:25] | Your zipper’s down. | 你拉链没拉 |
[26:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:39] | You were really good, cabron. | 演的不错啊 小子 |
[26:47] | Out in front of the theater in ten minutes! | 十分钟后在剧院门外见 |
[26:49] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[27:02] | What the hell was going on up there? | 你们到底在舞台上搞什么 |
[27:06] | I didn’t know you were here tonight. | 我都不知道你今晚来 |
[27:08] | That guy’s an asshole, huh? | 那家伙真是个混蛋啊 不是吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, what are you… what are you doing here? | 是啊 你…你来这做什么 |
[27:13] | Sam and I are gonna grab a bite after she’s finished. | 萨姆下班后要和我去吃饭 |
[27:16] | No, no, I mean here. Now. | 不 我是说你来我房里做什么 |
[27:18] | Well… I know how much this means to you. | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[27:22] | Thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[27:25] | So what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:27] | With the play? You saw what’s happening. | 演出吗 你都看见了 |
[27:28] | No, no. You and Sam. | 不 你和萨姆怎么回事 |
[27:30] | It’s… you know, it’s great. | 这个…挺好的 |
[27:33] | It’s the same. | 一如往常 |
[27:34] | Do you talk to her? | 你跟她聊过吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah. We talk. I… | 我们聊过 我… |
[27:38] | You know, it’s just been so crazy around here, you know? | 不过这个鬼地方又乱又忙 |
[27:41] | – You understand where her head is at these days. – Yeah. Of course. | -你知道她这些天都在想什么吧 -当然 |
[27:44] | You know, she’s trying to stay away from everything and everyone | 起初 她试图远离 |
[27:47] | that got her into rehab in the first place, | 导致她进戒毒所的一切 |
[27:49] | – Yeah, yeah. I know. – so, you know. | -我明白 -所以 你应该能明白 |
[27:50] | I really do. I get it. I get it. | 我真和她聊过 我明白 |
[27:52] | But, you know, that’s all she’s had, | 但是 那是她生活的全部 |
[27:53] | – so she’s confused. – Yeah. I get it. | -所以她很迷茫 -是 我明白 |
[27:56] | Look, I know you’re caught up in all this stuff, | 我知道你满脑子都是这东西 |
[27:58] | – but you just have to… – “Stuff”? | -但你得… -“东西” |
[28:00] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思的 |
[28:03] | Riggan, you don’t have to be a great father right now. | 里根 不要求你当一个伟大的父亲 |
[28:05] | You… You just have to be one. | 但父亲的责任你还是要尽吧 |
[28:07] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:12] | How’s that going? | 你们进展如何 |
[28:15] | I’d rather not talk about that. | 我不想谈这事 |
[28:17] | You drinking? | 你喝的是酒吗 |
[28:19] | Yeah, I’m having a beer. | 没错 喝瓶啤酒 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | So… | 那么… |
[28:27] | what’s going on with you? | 你过得怎么样 |
[28:29] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[28:31] | Nothing. | 没什么特别的 |
[28:33] | Everything’s the same, I guess. | 跟以前一样 |
[28:38] | I’m going back to teaching. | 我回去教书了 |
[28:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:42] | I’m thinking of refinancing the Malibu house. | 我想把马里布的房子作抵押进行再融资 |
[28:46] | What? I’m sorry? | 什么 你再说一遍 |
[28:47] | I’m thinking of refinancing… | 我想把马里布的房子作抵押… |
[28:48] | No. I heard you. | 我不是这意思 我听到你说的话了 |
[28:50] | I just need a second. | 我得考虑一下 |
[28:53] | That’s gonna be Sam’s house. | 那房子以后是留给萨姆的 |
[28:55] | Why would you… | 你为什么要… |
[28:57] | For this play? | 为了这出剧吗 |
[29:01] | I need the money. | 我需要这笔钱 |
[29:02] | Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? | 你知道这话听上去有多蠢吗 |
[29:06] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 |
[29:07] | My health lasted longer than the money… go figure that out. | 我死之前能把这笔钱赚回来 走着瞧吧 |
[29:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[29:15] | Riggan, look at me. | 里根 看着我 |
[29:22] | I got a chance to do something right. | 现在我终于得到一个回到正轨的机会 |
[29:28] | I got to take it. | 我得把握住它 |
[29:30] | I got to. | 必须把握住 |
[29:32] | You know, it’s funny, I was sitting here waiting for you, | 说来好笑 我坐在这等你的时候 |
[29:35] | and all of a sudden i couldn’t remember why we broke up. | 突然就想不起当初分开的原因了 |
[29:43] | Hey, you know, the last time I flew here from L.A…. | 上次我从洛杉矶坐飞机来这… |
[29:46] | George Clooney was sitting, | 乔治·克鲁尼坐在我前面 |
[29:47] | like, two seats in… in front of me | 差不多两个排的地方 |
[29:49] | with a nice pair of cuff links and that… | 他戴着一对精致的袖扣 |
[29:52] | fucking chin. | 还有他那下巴 |
[29:54] | We ended up flying through this really… | 结果我们穿越了一片非常… |
[29:57] | really horrible storm. | 非常可怕的风暴云团 |
[29:58] | I mean, the plane was, like, rattling, | 飞机一直嘎嘎乱响 |
[30:01] | shaking, and, uh… | 不停抖动… |
[30:04] | all the people on board are… crying. | 机上所有人都在…哭喊 |
[30:06] | I mean, crying. | 哭泣喊叫着 |
[30:07] | Praying, right? | 不停祈祷着 |
[30:10] | I just sat there. | 我就坐在那 |
[30:12] | They’re crying; I sit there. | 他们在哭喊着 我坐在那 |
[30:15] | I’m thinking, oh, boy, the next morning | 想着 天呐 明天一早 |
[30:19] | when Sam looks at the paper, | 萨姆看到报纸的时候 |
[30:21] | it’s gonna be Clooney’s face on the front page, not mine. | 头版上会是克鲁尼的脸 而不是我的 |
[30:26] | You know? Boom. | 你懂我的意思吗 太伤人心了 |
[30:28] | How do you… | 你… |
[30:33] | Did you know Farrah Fawcett died | 你知道法拉·福塞特[演员]和迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[30:35] | the exact same day as Michael Jackson? | 是同一天去世的吗 |
[30:38] | Is that crazy? | 不可思议吧 |
[30:56] | Why did we break up? | 我们为什么会分手 |
[30:58] | Because you threw a kitchen knife at me, | 因为你朝我扔菜刀 |
[31:00] | and an hour later you were telling me | 一小时后你对我说 |
[31:02] | how much you loved me. | 你有多爱我 |
[31:04] | You know, just because I didn’t like | 我只是不喜欢 |
[31:06] | that ridiculous comedy you did with Goldie Hawn | 你和戈尔迪·霍恩那部荒诞的喜剧 |
[31:08] | did not mean that I did not love you. | 并不代表我不爱你 |
[31:11] | That’s what you always do… you confuse love for admiration. | 你总是这样 误把崇拜当作爱 |
[31:17] | It’s your house… you do what you want with it. | 那是你的房子 你想怎么处置都行 |
[31:18] | You just make sure you’re there for our daughter. | 只要别辜负了女儿 |
[31:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:23] | You’re not Farrah Fawcett, Riggan. | 里根 你不是法拉·福塞特 |
[31:28] | We should have done that reality show they offered us… | 我们真该答应参加那个真人秀 |
[31:31] | The Thomsons. | 《汤姆森一家》 |
[31:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:33] | That would’ve been good. | 一定会很火 |
[31:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:34] | Crazy, druggy, wise-ass daughter, | 疯疯癫癫 吸毒 自作聪明的女儿 |
[31:36] | MILF-y wife with the perky tits. | 波涛汹涌的熟女老婆 |
[31:39] | People would have wanted to see that. | 观众肯定很想看 |
[31:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:42] | More than I can say for this piece of shit. | 这出烂戏可就不好说了 |
[31:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:47] | The sun bed is here. | 躺椅送来了 |
[31:49] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:50] | It means there is a sun bed out there | 意思就是说外面有个躺椅 |
[31:52] | being delivered to in here. | 被运进来了 |
[31:55] | Well, who ordered a sun bed? | 谁买的躺椅 |
[31:56] | Mike. He said it’s for his character. | 迈克 他说这是角色需要 |
[31:58] | Part of his process and that shit. | 他演出要用之类的 |
[31:59] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[32:00] | He said he has to be a redneck. | 他说乡巴佬才是他角色的真正定位 |
[32:02] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[32:05] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[32:09] | Let’s go. Walk. | 走吧 一起走走 |
[32:11] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[32:11] | To get you some coffee. | 去买杯咖啡 |
[32:13] | Did I do something to disrespect you? | 我有哪儿得罪了你吗 |
[32:15] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[32:16] | Look, I have a lot riding on this fucking play. | 我对这出戏寄托着很多希望 |
[32:17] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. People know who I am, | 是的 观众们都认识我 |
[32:20] | – Fucking bullshit. – and it… | -扯淡 -而且… |
[32:21] | – Mike… – Bullshit. | -迈克 -胡说八道 |
[32:22] | They… they don’t know you, | 他们…他们根本不认识你 |
[32:23] | your work, man… | 还有你的作品 伙计 |
[32:23] | They know the guy from the bird suit | 他们只记得有这么个穿着鸟人装 |
[32:25] | who goes and tells coy, slightly vomitous stories on Letterman. | 满嘴隐晦又恶心的莱特曼式吐槽的角色 |
[32:28] | Well, I’m sorry if I’m popular, Mike. | 不好意思我这么出名让你嫉妒了 迈克 |
[32:29] | Popular? I don’t give a shit. Popular?! | 出名 我无所谓 出名 |
[32:32] | Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige, my friend. | 名气不过是声誉的骚表妹 朋友 |
[32:36] | Okay, I don’t even know what the fuck that means, so… | 好吧 我不懂这话到底是什么意思 |
[32:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:39] | It… it means… | 这话的意思是… |
[32:40] | it means my reputation is riding on this, | 这话的意思是说我的名声全靠这出戏了 |
[32:43] | and that’s worth a… a… | 这出戏的意义就很…很… |
[32:44] | – Lot. – A lot. Exactly. | -大 -很大 就是这样 |
[32:45] | – Right. Right. – Fuck you! Yes! | -对 对 -操 没错 |
[32:47] | If this doesn’t work out for you, | 要是你觉得我的方式不对 |
[32:48] | – you fuck off back to your studio pals – Right. | -就滚回去和你剧组的人一起 -对 |
[32:49] | and dive back into that cultural genocide you guys are perpetrating. | 一头扎进你们发动的文化灭绝浪潮吧 |
[32:54] | You know, a douche bag’s born every minute. | 每分每秒都有蠢货降生到世上 |
[32:55] | That was P.T. Barnum’s premise when he invented the circus, | 这是P·T·巴纳姆[美国巡回演出团老板]创办马戏团的核心理念 |
[32:58] | and nothing much has changed, and you guys know | 而现在它依然适用 你们这帮人心里清楚 |
[33:00] | that if you crank out any toxic piece of crap, | 只要东拼西凑编出部烂戏 |
[33:03] | people will line up and pay to see it. | 人们总会排队买票去看的 |
[33:05] | But long after you’re gone, | 但你们虽然完事儿了 |
[33:06] | I’m gonna be on that stage, earning my living, | 我之后可还得在台上拼死累活 |
[33:08] | baring my soul, | 出卖灵魂 |
[33:09] | wrestling with complex human emotions, | 和复杂矛盾的心作斗争 |
[33:12] | ’cause that’s what we do. | 因为那是演员的分内事 |
[33:12] | Right. Oh, so that… | 好吧 所以… |
[33:14] | is that what tonight was about… | 今晚的事情是因为 |
[33:15] | you wrestling with complex emotions? | 你在和复杂矛盾的心作斗争吗 |
[33:17] | No. Tonight was just about seeing if it’s even alive, | 不是 今晚只是看看我的心是否还活着 |
[33:19] | seeing if it can bleed. | 是否还会为了艺术抛洒热血 |
[33:20] | No, this isn’t a back lot, Riggan. | 这里不是露天片厂 里根 |
[33:22] | This is New York City. This is how we do things. | 这里是纽约城 我们做事的方式就是这样 |
[33:25] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[33:27] | They have coffee here. | 这家店卖咖啡 |
[33:36] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢谢 汤米 |
[33:37] | They were laughing in our fucking faces. | 观众们在看我们的笑话 |
[33:39] | Tonight they were laughing; | 今晚看笑话 |
[33:40] | tomorrow they’ll be tweeting. Fuck ’em. | 明天发推特 管他们呢 |
[33:42] | Who cares? These are the people | 谁在乎 这些人就是 |
[33:44] | who pay half price to watch us rehearse. | 买了半价票来看我们彩排的 |
[33:47] | Stop fucking caring. | 别多想了 |
[33:48] | This play is a drama. | 这出戏是部话剧 |
[33:48] | We’re doing Raymond Carver. This play’s about… | 是雷蒙德·卡佛的作品改编 讲的是… |
[33:50] | – You don’t know what this play is about. – I do know what this play’s about. | -你才不知道这部戏讲了什么 -我知道 |
[33:52] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[33:53] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[33:53] | That’s what previews are for. | 这才是预演的目的 |
[33:55] | That’s why they call them previews. | 因此人们才称之为预演 |
[33:56] | That’s where you figure out what the play is. | 这就是用来让你弄清这部戏在讲什么的 |
[33:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:01] | Okay, look, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[34:03] | Listen to me. Do you see the woman | 听我说 看见坐在酒吧那头的 |
[34:05] | at the far end of the bar? | 那个女人了吗 |
[34:07] | The one who looks like she licked a homeless man’s ass? | 那个看上去脸很臭的人 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[34:11] | The only thing that matters is what she writes about us | 我唯一关心的是她在《纽约时报》上的 |
[34:14] | – in 500 words in the Times. – That’s, uh… | -五百字专栏里写了什么 -那人是… |
[34:15] | – Tabitha Dickinson, yes. – Yeah. | -塔比莎 · 迪金森 没错 -对 |
[34:17] | Well, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[34:18] | the only opinion that matters | 唯一能影响到你的戏的上座率的 |
[34:19] | in your theater is hers. | 就是她写的东西 |
[34:21] | If she likes us, we run; | 要是她捧我们 一定票房大卖 |
[34:23] | if she doesn’t, we’re fucked. | 反之 票房就砸了 |
[34:26] | She does look like she licked a homeless guy’s ass. | 她脸没那么臭 |
[34:29] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[34:30] | Don’t get your panties in a twist over a fucking preview | 别像个新人一样 因为预演砸了 |
[34:33] | like some rookie, and don’t tell me how to do my job. | 就乱发火 别对我指手画脚 |
[34:35] | This is my town, and, to be honest, | 这里是我的地盘 而且老实说 |
[34:38] | most people don’t give a shit about you here. | 这儿的大多数人根本不知道你 |
[34:40] | You’re Riggan Thomson, right? | 你是里根·汤姆森 对吗 |
[34:41] | Sorry to interrupt you. | 抱歉打断你一下 |
[34:42] | Would you mind having a picture with us here? | 你能跟我们在这合个影吗 |
[34:45] | – No, no, no, no. Just… – Oh, thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[34:46] | Would you mind? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[34:47] | – What? – The button’s on the bottom. | -什么 -按下面这个按钮 |
[34:50] | Okay. Get in there. | 好了 过来站好了 |
[34:52] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[34:53] | He used to be Birdman. | 他以前可演过鸟人 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:58] | Ah, great. | 太棒了 |
[34:59] | – Oh, you’re such a doll. – Okay. | -你真上相 -好吧 |
[35:01] | – Thank you. You’re so sweet. – Thanks. | -谢谢 你人真好 -谢谢 |
[35:02] | – Handsome. – Thanks. Thanks for… | -真帅 -谢谢 谢谢你的… |
[35:04] | Okay… Okay, sweetheart, come on. | 行了 亲爱的 快过来 |
[35:12] | Are we good here? | 我们继续 |
[35:14] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[35:17] | All right. See you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[35:20] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[35:22] | I… I want to know something. | 我想了解一下 |
[35:25] | Why Raymond Carver? | 为什么选雷蒙德·卡佛的作品 |
[35:32] | I was a kid… | 我小时候… |
[35:34] | in, uh, high school doing a play in Syracuse, | 在锡拉丘兹读高中的时候演过一场话剧 |
[35:37] | and he was in the audience. | 他坐在台下观看 |
[35:39] | And he, uh… | 后来… |
[35:40] | sent this back… afterwards. | 他…把这个给了我 |
[35:44] | Little note. | 一张小纸条 |
[35:45] | “Thank you for an honest performance. Ray Carver.” | “谢谢你忠于原作的表演 雷蒙德·卡佛” |
[35:50] | Yeah? That’s when I knew… | 那个时候… |
[35:53] | I was gonna be an actor. Right there. | 我就立志成为一名演员了 |
[36:00] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[36:02] | Nothing. It’s just, it’s on a cocktail napkin. | 没什么 不过这是写在餐巾纸上的 |
[36:04] | Yeah, so? | 是的 所以呢 |
[36:06] | He was fucking drunk, man. | 他肯定喝得酩酊大醉 伙计 |
[36:11] | You headed to Hollywood, Mike? | 你进军好莱坞了吗 迈克 |
[36:13] | No. | 不 |
[36:16] | No. Hollywood’s heading here, Tabby. | 不 好莱坞的人会来这挖我的 塔比 |
[36:18] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[36:21] | “A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, | “当不成艺术家的人往往变身评论家 |
[36:25] | the same way that a man becomes an informer | “就像当不成战士的人 |
[36:27] | when he cannot be a soldier.” | 往往会去投敌告密一般” |
[36:29] | That’s Flaubert, right? | 福楼拜说的 对吗 |
[36:31] | He’s a Hollywood clown in a Lycra bird suit. | 他是一个穿着莱卡棉鸟人装的好莱坞小丑 |
[36:34] | Yes, he is. | 对 他是 |
[36:36] | But tomorrow night at 8:00, | 但明晚八点 |
[36:38] | he’s going out on that stage and risking everything. | 他会搏上一切登台 |
[36:41] | What’ll you be doing? | 那时你打算怎么办 |
[36:44] | Don’t you ever worry that I’ll give you a bad review? | 你就不担心我会给你写差评吗 |
[36:48] | I’m sure you will, | 你肯定会给差评 |
[36:49] | if I ever give you a bad performance. | 如果我胆敢演砸的话 |
[36:53] | Miss Dickinson. | 迪金森女士 |
[36:55] | Mr. Shiner. | 夏纳先生 |
[37:00] | Thanks for coming in. | 欢迎光临 |
[38:08] | What are you still doing here? | 你还留在这儿干什么 |
[38:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:12] | Nothing. Um… your costumes are hanging in your dressing room. | 没什么 你的戏服已经送到更衣室了 |
[38:16] | Oh, great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[38:18] | Oh, I got that coconut water that you wanted. | 还买了你要的椰子汁 |
[38:20] | Um, if you want the fake stuff, | 不过你要是不想喝纯天然的 |
[38:22] | it’s not open till tomorrow. What? | 只能等到明天了 怎么了 |
[38:24] | Uh… I’m not sure that I said thank you. | 我忘了有没有向你道谢 |
[38:29] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[38:30] | For everything. | 所有的事 |
[38:31] | I mean, you’ve been doing a really good job, | 你工作完成的很出色 |
[38:32] | – and, you know, honestly. – Yeah. | -还有 说实话 -好 |
[38:34] | I’ve been so preoccupied with all… | 我最近一直忙着… |
[38:36] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行了 行了 |
[38:39] | Okay, well, I… | 好吧我… |
[38:41] | just wanted to say that, and… | 只是想说这个 还有… |
[38:47] | What is that? | 什么味儿 |
[38:48] | What? | 什么 |
[38:49] | That smell. | 这味道 |
[38:51] | – What is it? Look at me. – I don’t know. | -是什么 看着我 -不知道 |
[38:53] | – Look at me! – What? What? | -看着我 -干什么 怎么了 |
[38:55] | Goddamn, you got to be shitting me. | 他妈的 你还骗我 |
[38:57] | Dad… | 爸 |
[38:57] | Where is it? | 藏哪了 |
[38:59] | Can we not do this, please? | 能别这样吗 求你了 |
[39:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:03] | Where is it? I can’t believe this. | 在哪儿 真是难以置信 |
[39:08] | Wha… What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:10] | Chunky peanut butter. | 小块花生酱 |
[39:12] | This. This. What is that? | 这个 这个 这是什么 |
[39:16] | That’s pot. | 大麻 |
[39:18] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[39:18] | “Relax.” You can’t do this to me! | “冷静” 你不能这么对我 |
[39:20] | To you? | 对你 |
[39:21] | Oh, shut up! You know what I’m talking about. | 闭嘴吧 你知道我什么意思 |
[39:23] | Uh, yeah, you’re talking about you! | 我知道 你只在乎你自己 |
[39:24] | – What else is new? – No, don’t do the thing… | -还能更老套吗 -别来这套… |
[39:26] | The thing where I make it about me? | 我就不能为自己考虑下吗 |
[39:27] | Look, I’m trying to do something that’s important. | 听着 我在努力做一些重要的事 |
[39:29] | This is not important! | 那根本不重要 |
[39:30] | It’s important to me! | 对我来说很重要 |
[39:32] | Okay? Maybe not to you | 懂吗 对你来说可能无所谓 |
[39:33] | or your cynical friends | 还有你那些愤世嫉俗的朋友们 |
[39:35] | whose only ambition is to go viral! | 满脑子只想成为网红 |
[39:37] | But to me, this is… | 但对我来说 这是… |
[39:39] | My God, this is my career! | 天啊 这是我的事业 |
[39:42] | This is my chance to finally do some work | 是我千辛万苦等到的 |
[39:44] | that actually means something! | 做些有意义的事的机会 |
[39:45] | That means something to who? | 对谁有意义 |
[39:47] | You had a career, Dad, | 你有过事业 爸爸 |
[39:49] | before the third comic book movie. | 在第三部漫画电影之前 |
[39:50] | Before people started to forget | 在人们开始忘记 |
[39:52] | who was inside that bird costume! | 那套鸟人装里的人之前 |
[39:54] | You are doing a play based on a book | 你现在排的戏 |
[39:56] | that was written 60 years ago | 是根据六十年前的书编的 |
[39:57] | for a thousand rich old white people | 只有那种有几个破钱 |
[40:00] | whose only real concern is gonna be where they go | 心里琢磨着看完戏上哪儿喝下午茶的 |
[40:01] | to have their cake and coffee when it’s over! | 老不死的东西才会来看 |
[40:04] | Nobody gives a shit but you! | 除了你根本没人在乎 |
[40:06] | And… let’s face it, Dad, | 还有…别自欺欺人了 爸 |
[40:08] | you are not doing this for the sake of art. | 你才不是为艺术而演戏 |
[40:10] | You are doing this because you want to feel relevant again. | 你只是想在影坛东山再起而已 |
[40:13] | Well, guess what, there is an entire world out there | 你猜怎么着 全世界每天都有大把的人 |
[40:16] | where people fight to be relevant every single day, | 为了走红拼得头破血流 |
[40:18] | and you act like it doesn’t exist. | 你却当这现实不存在 |
[40:20] | Things are happening in a place that you ignore, | 但是再怎么视而不见都没用 地球照样转 |
[40:23] | a place that, by the way, has already forgotten about you! | 而且地球上的人早把你忘干净了 |
[40:26] | I mean, who the fuck are you?! | 你算哪根葱 |
[40:29] | You hate bloggers, you mock Twitter. | 你恨博客 嘲笑推特 |
[40:31] | You don’t even have a Facebook page! | 连脸书都没有 |
[40:33] | You’re the one who doesn’t exist! | 你才是根本不存在的那个人 |
[40:35] | You’re doing this because you’re scared to death, | 你排戏是因为心里怕得要死 |
[40:38] | like the rest of us, that you don’t matter. | 怕像我们这些人一样 碌碌无为 |
[40:40] | And you know what? You’re right. | 不过没错 |
[40:42] | You don’t! | 你就是碌碌无为 |
[40:43] | It’s not important, okay? | 你所谓的事业不重要 |
[40:45] | You’re not important… get used to it! | 你也不重要 习惯吧 |
[41:06] | Dad… | 爸… |
[42:12] | In the days before Nick’s depression started to eat away at him, | 在尼克被抑郁吞噬前的日子里 |
[42:16] | he never knew I was pregnant, | 他不知道我怀孕了 |
[42:17] | and I never intended on telling him. | 我也从未打算要告知他 |
[42:21] | I guess we make choices in life, | 大概我们在生活中做出了选择 |
[42:22] | and we choose to live with them. | 就得选择活在相应的结果之中 |
[42:26] | Or not. | 或选择逃避它们 |
[42:28] | I didn’t want that baby. | 我不想要那个孩子 |
[42:31] | Not because I didn’t love Nick, | 不是因为我不爱尼克 |
[42:32] | and not because I didn’t love the idea of it, | 也不是因为我不喜欢孩子 |
[42:35] | but just because I wasn’t ready to love myself. | 只因为我没做好爱自己的准备 |
[42:40] | There’s a distance to it all now. | 现在还有一段距离 |
[42:42] | A wistful distance | 一段渴望的距离 |
[42:44] | underscored by a gentle breeze | 被清风凸显着 |
[42:46] | Actors in position. | 演员就位 |
[42:47] | and the sound of the birds, | 群鸟的鸣叫 |
[42:48] | Music out. | 音乐淡出 |
[42:49] | laughing at the whimsy of it all. | 嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切 |
[42:51] | We have Laura onstage. | 劳拉上台 |
[42:52] | – Lesley? – Roll it. Roll it, go, go. | -莱斯利 -推过去 快 |
[42:53] | What? | 什么 |
[42:54] | I think I’m hard. | 我好像硬了[难相处] |
[42:56] | No, you’re not. | 不 这倒没有 |
[42:57] | It’s just that sometimes you don’t consider | 只是有时你做事不考虑 |
[42:58] | – other people’s feelings, that’s all. – No, no, no, | -别人的感受 -不不不 |
[43:01] | I’m getting hard. Feel that. | 真硬了 你摸摸 |
[43:03] | What? | 什么 |
[43:03] | Come on. You got to be kidding me. | 拜托 不是吧你 |
[43:05] | Let’s really do it, let’s really fuck. | 我们来真的吧 真做 |
[43:06] | No, are you crazy? | 不行 你疯了吗 |
[43:07] | – No, it’ll be incredible. – Stop it! | -没有 效果肯定特别棒 -住手 |
[43:08] | It’ll be so real. Trust me, trust me. | 绝对逼真 相信我 相信我 |
[43:10] | Cut it out, Mike. | 住手 迈克 |
[43:10] | – Trust me, trust me. – Get off! I’m serious, Mike. | -相信我 -放开我 我说真的 迈克 |
[43:12] | Don’t call me Mike, call me Mel, Mel. | 别叫我迈克 叫我梅尔 梅尔 |
[43:14] | – Get off! – Okay, just let me… | -放开 -好 就让我… |
[43:16] | Terri! Terri! | 特里 特里 |
[43:18] | Don’t stop. No, Lesley, don’t stop. Kiss me. | 别停 不 莱斯利 亲我 |
[43:19] | – No! – Come on, kiss me, kiss me. | -不要 -快亲我 亲我 |
[43:20] | – Terri, I know you’re in there! – Get off me! Get off! | -特里 我知道你在里面 -放开我 放开 |
[43:23] | Damn, Terri! | 该死 特里 |
[43:25] | Ed? | 埃迪 |
[43:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[43:27] | I just need you to tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[43:29] | Take it easy, all right, take it easy. | 别冲动 好吗 冷静 |
[43:30] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬] |
[43:31] | Shut up! Shut… | 闭嘴 闭… |
[43:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:34] | Okay, just don’t do anything stupid. I know… | 好的 别做蠢事儿 我知道… |
[43:37] | Eddie, please! | 埃迪 求你了 |
[43:40] | What’s the matter with me? | 我怎么不好了 |
[43:41] | Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me? | 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我 |
[43:44] | Eddie, please, give me the gun. | 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我 |
[43:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:48] | I was drowning. | 我已经不能自拔 |
[43:49] | I’m just not capable of lo… | 没有能力去爱… |
[43:53] | You… you deserve to be loved, Eddie. | 你值得被爱 埃迪 |
[43:56] | You do. | 你值得 |
[43:57] | I just wanted to be what you wanted. | 我只是想成为你想要的模样 |
[43:59] | Now I spend every fucking minute praying to be somebody else, | 我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子 |
[44:02] | somebody I’m not. | 不是我自己的 |
[44:04] | Anybody. | 任何人 |
[44:05] | Okay, ju… ju… just put the gun down, Ed. | 好了 把枪放下吧 埃迪 |
[44:07] | She just doesn’t love you anymore. | 她只是不再爱你了 |
[44:10] | You don’t, do you? | 你不爱我 是吗 |
[44:12] | No. | 不爱 |
[44:14] | And you never will? | 再也不会吗 |
[44:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:20] | I don’t exist. | 我根本不存在 |
[44:24] | I’m not even here. | 在这的也不是我 |
[44:27] | None of this even matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[44:29] | I don’t exist. I don’t exist. | 我不存在 我不存在 |
[44:33] | – Ed? No. – I don’t even exist. | -埃迪 不 -我甚至都不存在 |
[44:35] | Ed! Eddie, Eddie! | 埃迪 埃迪 埃迪 |
[44:36] | No, Eddie, no! No, no, don’t do that! | 不 埃迪 不 不要这样 |
[44:47] | You’re such an asshole! | 你这个混蛋 |
[44:49] | An a… Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[44:49] | That’s the best I’ve seen you onstage ever. | 这是我所见过你在台上最佳的表演了 |
[44:50] | Why would you do that? Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 为什么 |
[44:53] | – What the fuck? – We were onstage! | -我他妈怎么做了 -我们那是在台上 |
[44:54] | It’s like my head’s a jar of Bolognese. | 就像溅了一头肉酱 |
[44:56] | Give me the blood rig. | 把血袋给我吧 |
[44:57] | – I’ll fix it. – What is this? | -我来弄 -你到底想干什么 |
[44:58] | They’re fucking in a motel, having sex with each other. | 他们是在汽车旅馆里 正在做爱啊 |
[44:59] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[45:00] | You… you can’t get it up in six months, | 你无能了六个多月 |
[45:02] | and now you want to fuck me | 结果现在你要在八百多名陌生人面前 |
[45:02] | in front of 800 strangers?! | 在舞台上操我 |
[45:04] | Look, I need it to feel real, okay? | 听着 我需要真实感 懂吗 |
[45:06] | I… I need that intensity. You’ve known that | 我需要那种紧张感 |
[45:07] | – about me from the beginning. – Oh, fuck you! | -你又不是不知道 -去你妈的 |
[45:10] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[45:12] | I was in the moment. I thought that you were, too. | 我当时很投入 我以为你也一样 |
[45:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:15] | I told you to stop, you fucking animal. | 我让你住手了 你个禽兽 |
[45:19] | You were brilliant. | 你非常有才华 |
[45:21] | Brilliant. | 才华横溢 |
[45:21] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[45:42] | I want your shit out of the apartment. | 拿着你的东西滚出我家 |
[45:44] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[45:45] | Hey, no, no, no, wait. Okay, look, look,look, look, look, | 别这样 等等 听着 听着 |
[45:47] | I… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我非常对不起 |
[45:48] | Can we just… Look, can we… | 我们能不能…听着 我们… |
[45:49] | No, we can’t, Mike! | 不 我们不能 迈克 |
[45:50] | You know, maybe up here you’re Mr. Truth, | 也许在台上你是图斯[真相]先生 |
[45:53] | but in the real world where it counts, | 但在现实生活里 |
[45:54] | you’re a fucking fraud! | 你他妈的就是骗子 |
[45:55] | How’s that feel for truth, you dick? | 这么说你明白吗 王八蛋 |
[45:59] | – Oh, sorry. – What’s going on? | -对不起 -怎么了 |
[46:00] | He’s such an asshole. | 他太混账了 |
[46:01] | What’d he do now? | 他又怎么了 |
[46:02] | Oh, nothing, he just tried to fuck me in front of an entire audience! | 没事 只是想在全场的观众面前操我 |
[46:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[46:05] | – Right? – That’s kind of hot. | -是不是 -有点让人兴奋啊 |
[46:13] | Why don’t I have any self-respect?! | 为什么我就不能有自尊 |
[46:16] | Oh, you’re an actress, honey. | 你是个女演员啊 亲爱的 |
[46:18] | I’m pathetic. | 我太可悲了 |
[46:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[46:28] | You know, I… | 我… |
[46:29] | I’ve always dreamed of being a Broadway actress | 从我还是个孩子起就梦想 |
[46:33] | since I was a little kid, | 成为百老汇演员了 |
[46:34] | and now I’m here, and I… | 现在我来了 而我… |
[46:36] | I’m not a Broadway actress. | 我仍然不是百老汇演员 |
[46:38] | I’m still just a little kid. | 只是个小孩 |
[46:43] | And I keep waiting for someone to tell me I’ve made it. | 一直在等待有人来告诉我 我做到了 |
[46:49] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[46:53] | I did? | 我做到了吗 |
[46:55] | Sadly, it was with Mike Shiner in a fake motel bed in front of, | 不过是和迈克·夏纳 在一张道具床上 |
[46:58] | – like, 800 people, but… – Oh, shut up! | -还是大概八百人面前做到的 但 -闭嘴 |
[47:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[47:05] | Hey, is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[47:06] | Yeah, she’s gonna be fine. | 没事 她一会就好了 |
[47:10] | Look, none of this is your fault, okay? | 听着 这都不是你的错 好吗 |
[47:14] | Okay, look, you’re beautiful, | 听着 你很美丽 |
[47:17] | and you’re talented, and I’m lucky I have you. | 也很有天赋 能找到你是我的福气 |
[47:22] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[47:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -知道了 -好了 |
[47:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:36] | That was kind of sweet. | 还挺贴心的 |
[47:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[47:44] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[47:45] | Two years, and he’s never said anything like that to me. | 两年了 他从来没对我说过这种话 |
[47:53] | You’re beautiful, | 你很美丽 |
[47:54] | and you’re talented, | 很有天赋 |
[47:56] | and I’m lucky to have you. | 能找到你是我的福气 |
[47:58] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[48:00] | We’re gross. | 我们好恶心 |
[48:01] | We are. | 确实 |
[48:13] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你要做什么 -没什么 |
[48:25] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[48:33] | Can we talk about this like two mature artists? | 我们能像成熟的艺术家一样聊聊这事吗 |
[48:36] | – I mean, what really is the big deal about… – Fuck you! | -到底有什么大不了… -给我滚 |
[48:43] | You’re not ready yet. | 你还没准备好 |
[48:44] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[48:52] | Fuck. Actresses. | 该死的女演员 |
[48:54] | They drive me fucking crazy. | 真他妈要把我逼疯了 |
[48:57] | Riggan? Riggan. | 里根 里根 |
[49:01] | Your gun is ridiculous. | 你的枪太蠢了 |
[49:03] | I can see the red plug in the barrel, | 我都能看到枪管里的血包塞子 |
[49:05] | so you look like a kid with a plastic toy | 你拿它指着我的时候 就像一个 |
[49:08] | when you point it at me. | 拿着塑料玩具的小孩 |
[49:09] | I don’t feel threatened at all. | 我一点都不觉得害怕 |
[49:13] | Get a better one. | 换个好点儿的 |
[49:14] | Have some self-respect, please. | 尊重一下自己 拜托了 |
[49:18] | Hey, apart from that, I mean, uh… | 除了这一点 我觉得… |
[49:21] | I thought that was a pretty fun crowd, huh? | 观众还挺有趣的 对吧 |
[49:44] | I don’t think it’s high enough. | 这里恐怕不够高 |
[49:49] | Me, neither. | 我想也是 |
[49:52] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[49:54] | Uh, adrenaline. | 寻求刺激 |
[49:57] | I just got out of rehab. | 我刚从戒毒所出来 |
[49:59] | It’s the closest thing I get to a drug. | 这是我能做的最接近嗑药的事了 |
[50:02] | You went to rehab? | 你去戒毒所了 |
[50:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[50:05] | Cool. | 酷 |
[50:07] | Yeah, it wasn’t all Dr. Drew or anything, | 里面也没那么多名人啦 |
[50:09] | but that dude from American Pie was there. | 不过演《美国派》的那个家伙也在 |
[50:11] | – Yeah? – Jump! | -是吗 -跳下来吧 |
[50:13] | Eat me! | 你来咬我啊 |
[50:15] | Okay, then jump on my face! | 好啊 你先跳到我脸上来 |
[50:18] | I love this city. | 我爱死这座城市了 |
[50:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:25] | Why do you act like a dick all the time? | 你为什么总是这么混蛋 |
[50:28] | Do you just do it to antagonize people? | 就为了跟别人作对吗 |
[50:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[50:33] | You really don’t give a shit if people like you or not? | 你完全不在乎别人对你的看法是吧 |
[50:37] | Not really. | 不太在乎 |
[50:39] | That’s cool. | 挺酷的 |
[50:41] | Is it? I, uh… | 是吗 我… |
[50:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:48] | What? | 怎么 |
[50:49] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[50:50] | A game? | 游戏 |
[50:51] | What are you, eight? | 你是八岁小孩吗 |
[50:53] | What are you, 78? | 你是七十八岁的老头吗 |
[50:55] | Truth or dare. | 真心话大冒险 |
[50:56] | Oh, come on, let’s-let’s… | 拜托 我们还是… |
[50:57] | Truth or dare. | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[51:00] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[51:03] | When we first met, you made a comment about my ass. | 我们第一次见面时你评论了我的屁股 |
[51:09] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[51:12] | You have a terrific ass, | 你的屁股很漂亮 |
[51:14] | and I noticed that. | 我注意到了这点 |
[51:16] | And then I just commented on it. | 就评论了一下 |
[51:20] | Truth or dare? | 真心话大冒险 |
[51:21] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[51:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[51:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:28] | Okay, there’s a bald guy, | 好的 那边有个秃头 |
[51:30] | he’s gonna walk right under you. | 他会从你正下方经过 |
[51:31] | I want you to spit on his head. | 我要你对着他的头吐口水 |
[51:33] | No. | 不要 |
[51:34] | – You said dare. – Truth. | -你自己选大冒险的 -真心话 |
[51:36] | No, it’s too late, and… | 已经不能改了 而且… |
[51:45] | You happy? | 你开心了 |
[51:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:50] | Truth or dare? | 真心话大冒险 |
[51:52] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[51:53] | You’re boring. | 你真无聊 |
[51:54] | Mmm, truth is always interesting. | 真心话明明很有趣的 |
[52:01] | Do you want to fool around with me? | 你想跟我做吗 |
[52:04] | No. | 不想 |
[52:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[52:09] | That’s a second question. | 这是第二个问题了 |
[52:11] | It’s a second part. | 是问题的后半段 |
[52:15] | I’d be afraid I couldn’t get it up. | 我怕我硬不起来 |
[52:21] | That didn’t seem to be a problem for you onstage. | 你在舞台上好像没这个问题啊 |
[52:27] | Well, that’s because nothing is a problem for me onstage. | 因为在舞台上我做什么都不是问题 |
[52:32] | I want to ask another question. | 我想再问一个问题 |
[52:34] | You already asked another question. | 你已经多问了一个了 |
[52:35] | One more. | 再一个就好 |
[52:36] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[52:39] | If you weren’t afraid, | 如果你不害怕的话 |
[52:41] | what would you want to do to me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[52:49] | I’d pull your eyes out of your head. | 我会把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[52:52] | That’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[52:53] | I’d put them in my own skull, | 把它们装进我的脑袋里 |
[52:56] | and I’d look around so I could see this street the way | 这样我就能用年轻时的眼光 |
[52:58] | I used to when I was your age. | 再看看这街道上的风景 |
[53:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:08] | Don’t kill the messenger. | 坏消息来了 |
[54:11] | He’s an asshole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[54:13] | 艺术周末 娱乐版 在戏剧史上刻下自己的名字 | |
[54:14] | I told you. | 我说过的 |
[54:15] | You fucking prick. | 你这该死的混球 |
[54:17] | He’s playing you, Riggan. | 他在玩你呢 里根 |
[54:19] | This is it? | 就这些吗 |
[54:22] | – Page 12. Page 12. – This can’t be it. | -12页 12页 -肯定还有别的 |
[54:26] | “Riggan Thomson, better known as the face of the Birdman films, | “以电影《鸟人》闻名的里根·汤姆森 |
[54:29] | tries not to lay an egg on Broadway.” | 努力不在百老汇落得鸡飞蛋打” |
[54:31] | Yeah, where’s the rest of it? | 其他的呢 |
[54:32] | There is no rest of it. | 就这些了 |
[54:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[54:35] | Somebody will be using that to scoop up dog shit tomorrow. | 明天会有人拿这页去包狗屎的 |
[54:37] | How can you be so calm about this? | 你怎么能这么淡定 |
[54:39] | What are my other choices? | 不然还能怎样 |
[54:40] | Aren’t you scared at all, Laura? | 你就一点都不怕吗 劳拉 |
[54:42] | About what? | 怕什么 |
[54:43] | About being humiliated out there. | 怕被众人嘲笑 |
[54:45] | Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been humiliated. | 反正我也不是第一次丢脸了 |
[54:47] | Shit, well, of course it won’t. | 那倒是真的 |
[54:53] | You’re an asshole. | 你这个混蛋 |
[55:01] | And by the way, I’m not pregnant, | 对了 我没怀孕 |
[55:03] | so there’s one thing you don’t have to worry about. | 你可以少一件烦心事了 |
[55:09] | Forget about her. | 忘了她把 |
[55:11] | He stole your front page. | 他偷了你的头条 |
[55:13] | He’s stealing your show. | 他想夺走你的演出 |
[55:15] | He thinks you’re a joke. | 他把你当笑话看 |
[55:18] | Now two million people agree with him. | 现在两百万人都同意他的看法 |
[55:21] | Maybe you are, Riggan. | 也许他是对的 里根 |
[55:22] | Maybe that’s what you are. | 也许你就是如此 |
[55:24] | A joke. | 一个笑话 |
[55:45] | Whoa, what the hell is going on? | 这是搞什么 |
[55:48] | – Hey! Ow, that hurt! – Get up! | -很疼的 -起来 |
[55:50] | Back away! | 走开 |
[55:51] | – So, Carver’s the reason you became an actor, huh? – What? | -你是因为卡佛才想当演员的吗 -什么 |
[55:53] | Listen to me. This is my fucking show. | 听好了 这他妈是我的演出 |
[55:55] | I did the work, I raised the money, | 我写的剧本 我筹集的资金 |
[55:56] | I arrange the fucking press. | 宣传也他妈由我负责 |
[55:58] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[56:00] | They called me for an interview. | 他们找我去做的采访 |
[56:03] | I told them the first thing that came into my head. | 我就想到什么说什么了 |
[56:06] | – Really? Really? – We got the cover of the Arts section, | -是吗 是吗 -我们还上了艺术版的封面 |
[56:08] | – You told them the first thing that came to your… – for Christ’s sake! | -你想到什么说什么… -拜托 |
[56:09] | Fuck the Arts section! | 去他妈的艺术版 |
[56:10] | You told them the first thing that came to your head? | 你想到什么就说什么是吧 |
[56:12] | Right, because that’s you, Mike, right? | 因为你就是这样 是吧 迈克 |
[56:14] | You’re Mr. Natural, | 你就是天才先生 |
[56:15] | Mr. “Fuck the scene, just stare at my massive hard-on,” Right? | “别管这场戏 看我的大雕”先生 对吧 |
[56:17] | That’s the truth of the moment. | 现在的情况就是这样 |
[56:19] | Did you think it looked massive? | 你真的觉得很大吗 |
[56:20] | Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈闭嘴 你他妈闭嘴 |
[56:21] | You don’t get hard on my stage unless I tell you to. | 没有我的允许 不许在我的舞台上勃起 |
[56:24] | – Your stage? – Yeah. | -你的舞台 -对 |
[56:25] | Oh, let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[56:26] | This stage has belonged to a lot of great actors. | 很多伟大的演员都拥有过这个舞台 |
[56:29] | – Really? Really? – But you are not one of them, pal. | -是吗 是吗 -但是你不在他们之列 兄弟 |
[56:31] | – So you wrote your own lines, huh? – Yeah. Ow! | -台词是你自己写的是吧 -是啊 |
[56:33] | – I did, actually. – Yeah, you wrote a few changes | -确实是我写的 -是啊 你改几句台词 |
[56:35] | and you mumbled a little bit, | 再神神叨叨地念两句 |
[56:36] | you self-absorbed prick! | 你这个自恋狂 |
[56:37] | I’m self-absorbed? Look at you. | 我自恋 你看看你自己 |
[56:38] | Yeah, yeah, you nobody spiteful piece of shit! | 是吗 你这个卑鄙的无名鼠辈 |
[56:40] | – Nobody? – Yeah! | -无名鼠辈 -没错 |
[56:41] | My massive hard-on got 50,000 views on YouTube. | 有五万人在油管上看了我的大雕 |
[56:44] | A cat playing with a dildo gets more than that. | 玩自慰器的猫点击量都比你高 |
[56:46] | – Get the fuck out of here. – I don’t care about any of… | -你给我滚出去 -我才不在乎… |
[56:47] | – Yes, you do! You care. – No, I don’t. I’m a theater actor. | -不 你在乎的 -我不在乎 我是个话剧演员 |
[56:49] | – I don’t give a shit. You care. Everybody says – Goddamn it. | -我不管 你在乎 大家都说… -见鬼 |
[56:51] | “Oh, Mike is so honest. Mike is so motherfucking truthful!” | “迈克真诚实 迈克真他妈真诚” |
[56:54] | – Listen to me. Listen to me. – Fuck. Shit! | -听好了 听好了 -该死 |
[56:56] | You said in the interview your father was a drunk like Carver. | 你在采访里说你爸爸和卡佛一样是个酒鬼 |
[56:59] | Is that true, Mike? | 这是真的吗 迈克 |
[56:59] | – I’m… – Is that true? | -我… -这是真的吗 |
[57:00] | – No, no. What? – ‘Cause my father was. | -不是 怎么了 -因为我的爸爸是 |
[57:02] | My father was a mean fucking drunk. | 我爸爸是个卑鄙的酒鬼 |
[57:05] | – You understand? – Okay. | -懂吗 -好吧 |
[57:06] | He beat the shit out of us. | 他会狠狠地揍我们 |
[57:08] | That was okay, though, you know, | 那还是好的 因为… |
[57:09] | ’cause at least when he was beating us, | 因为打我们的时候 |
[57:10] | he wasn’t thinking about taking… | 他至少不会带我们去… |
[57:12] | taking us out to his toolshed. | 带我们去他的工具房 |
[57:14] | Because when we got out to the toolshed, | 因为我们被带去工具房以后 |
[57:15] | that son of a bitch would smile and get… | 那个混蛋会微笑着… |
[57:18] | say, “You want to get down on your knees and unbuckle my belt? | 说”你们想跪下来解开我的皮带吗 |
[57:20] | – Oh, Jesus. – Or do you want me to take it off and use it on you?” | -天啊 -还是我自己解开来用它抽你们” |
[57:24] | After a while, I made myself numb, so, you know… | 几次之后我就麻木了 你知道… |
[57:26] | But my… | 但是我的… |
[57:27] | my little sister… | 我的妹妹… |
[57:30] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[57:34] | Oh, God, I… | 天啊 我… |
[57:37] | Uh, I didn’t know. I’m…I’m sorry. | 我不知道这事 我…很抱歉 |
[57:39] | I’m sorry, that…that is, that’s fucking horrible, man. | 对不起 这真是…太可怕了 兄弟 |
[57:42] | – Yeah, yeah. – I’m sorry. | -是啊 -对不起 |
[57:45] | It’s also not true. | 这些也都不是真的 |
[57:47] | See, I can pretend, too, you… | 看吧 我也会骗人 你… |
[57:49] | Don’t fuck with me, Mike! I’m telling you. | 别想耍我 迈克 你记住了 |
[57:50] | You’re a little bit crazy. You know what? | 你是不是疯了 说真的 |
[57:51] | – You should start using that onstage. – You have no fucking idea. | -你应该在台上也这么演 -你不知道我他妈有多疯 |
[57:54] | So, “Working with Riggan Thomson’s like waltzing with a monkey”? | “和里根·汤姆森合作就像和猴子跳舞”是吧 |
[57:57] | I might have said that. | 我也许这么说过 |
[57:58] | Yeah, you… Come on! | 是啊 你…来吧 |
[57:59] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来打吧 来 |
[58:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -想打啊 -对 |
[58:02] | Yeah, why don’t you get your wings | 你怎么不套上你的翅膀 |
[58:03] | and your fucking bird suit, man? | 和他妈的鸟人装呢 |
[58:09] | – Don’t think you can try to fake… – Come on. | -别想耍… -来吧 |
[58:10] | Don’t try to fake me. | 别想耍我 |
[58:11] | No! | 不 |
[58:16] | – I’m gonna crab up on your ass and choke you out! – Don’t you… | -我要夹住你的屁股然后把你勒死 -别想… |
[58:18] | I’m gonna fucking choke you out! | 我他妈要勒死你 |
[58:19] | Get off me! What are you looking at? | 放开我 你们看什么呢 |
[58:21] | What are you gonna do?! | 你想怎么样 |
[58:22] | You gonna replace me? | 换掉我吗 |
[58:24] | You gonna go get fucking Ryan Gosling or some shit? | 去找他妈的瑞恩·高斯林来顶替我吗 |
[58:26] | What do you think my friend Tabitha | 你猜我的朋友塔比莎 |
[58:27] | is gonna do to you in the Time, | 会在《时代周刊》上怎么写你 |
[58:29] | you fucking dilettante! | 你这该死的半吊子 |
[58:50] | You are lame, Riggan, | 你弱爆了 里根 |
[58:53] | rolling around with that poncy theater fuck | 在这个八百座的破剧场里 |
[58:57] | in an 800-seat shithole like this? | 跟那个自大的烂演员这么厮打 |
[59:06] | Oh, you really fucked up this time. | 这次你真的搞砸了 |
[59:09] | You destroy a genius book | 你用你幼稚的改编 |
[59:11] | – with that infantile adaptation. – Breathing in. | -毁了一本传世名作 -吸气 |
[59:14] | – Now you’re about to destroy… – Breathing out. | -接下来你就要毁掉 -呼气 |
[59:15] | – what’s left of your career. – I embrace this mental formation. | -你的整个演员生涯 -我直面这种心理暗示 |
[59:19] | – It’s pathetic. – Breathing in, I am calm. | -真可悲 -吸气 我很冷静 |
[59:22] | – Let’s get the hell out of here while we can. – Breathing out, | -趁还来得及赶快脱身吧 -呼气 |
[59:25] | I ignore this mental formation. | 我无视这种心理暗示 |
[59:27] | This is a mental formation. | 这只是心理暗示 |
[59:29] | Stop that shit! | 停下来 |
[59:30] | – This is just a mental formation… – I’m not a mental formation | -这只是来自过去的 -我不是心理暗示 |
[59:32] | – from the past. – I’m you, asshole. | -心理暗示 -我就是你 混蛋 |
[59:35] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[59:36] | You were a movie star, remember? | 你是个电影明星 记得吗 |
[59:39] | Pretentious but happy. | 自命不凡但快乐 |
[59:40] | – I wasn’t happy. – Ignorant but charming. | -我不快乐 -无知但有魅力 |
[59:43] | Now you’re just a tiny, bitter cocksucker. | 现在你只是个渺小 痛苦的混蛋 |
[59:46] | I was fucking miserable. I was fucking miserable. | 我当时很痛苦 我当时很痛苦 |
[59:49] | Yeah, but fake miserable. | 是啊 但只是虚幻的痛苦 |
[59:51] | Hollywood miserable. | 好莱坞式的痛苦 |
[59:53] | What are you trying to prove?! | 你想证明什么 |
[59:54] | That you’re an artist? | 证明你是个艺术家吗 |
[59:56] | – Well, you’re not. – Fuck you! | -你不是 -操 |
[59:58] | No, fuck you! | 不 操你 |
[59:59] | You coward. | 你这个懦夫 |
[1:00:01] | We grossed billions. | 我们的票房收入曾有数十亿 |
[1:00:03] | What are you, ashamed of that? Billions! | 怎么 为那感到耻辱吗 数十亿啊 |
[1:00:05] | And billions of flies eat shit every day! | 还有数十亿的苍蝇每天在吃屎呢 |
[1:00:07] | So what? Does that make it good? | 那又怎样 那就是好东西了吗 |
[1:00:11] | I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道你是否注意到了 |
[1:00:12] | but that was 1992! | 那可是1992年 |
[1:00:14] | You could jump right back into that suit | 你可以再塞回那身衣服里去 |
[1:00:16] | if you wanted to. We’re not dead. | 只要你想的话 我们还没死 |
[1:00:17] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:00:19] | Will you look? Look, look at this! Look! | 你能看看吗 看看这个 看 |
[1:00:20] | Look, look! I look like a turkey with leukemia! | 看 我看上去就像只得了白血病的火鸡 |
[1:00:24] | I’m fucking disappearing. | 我太他妈的令人失望了 |
[1:00:27] | This is what’s left. | 这就是我仅剩下的 |
[1:00:28] | I’m the answer to a fucking Trivial Pursuit question! | 我就是该死的棋盘问答游戏的答案 |
[1:00:31] | You’re an imposter here. | 你是个骗子 |
[1:00:33] | Eventually, they’re gonna figure you out. | 最终 他们会揭穿你的 |
[1:00:35] | What part of this don’t you get? | 你是哪里不明白 |
[1:00:38] | You’re dead. Please… | 你死了 拜托了 |
[1:00:39] | – We are not dead. – Oh, please. | -我们没有死 -拜托了 |
[1:00:40] | Just stay dead. | 就好好死着吧 |
[1:00:42] | – Just stay dead. – We are not dead. | -好好死着吧 -我们没有死 |
[1:00:43] | Stop saying “We”! | 别说”我们”了 |
[1:00:45] | There is no we. | 没有什么我们 |
[1:00:46] | I’m not fucking you! | 我他妈的不是你 |
[1:00:48] | I’m Riggan fucking Thomson. | 我他妈的是里根·汤姆森 |
[1:00:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:52] | You’re Birdman. | 你是鸟人 |
[1:00:53] | Because without me, all that’s left is you, | 因为没有我 剩下的就只有你 |
[1:00:58] | a sad, selfish, mediocre actor, | 一个可悲 自私的平凡演员 |
[1:00:58] | 里根·汤姆森 《飞鸟侠3》 | |
[1:01:01] | grasping at the last vestiges of his career. | 抓住职业生涯最后的残余 |
[1:01:11] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[1:01:13] | I like that poster. | 我喜欢那张海报 |
[1:01:15] | It’s always “We,” brother. | 永远都是”我们” 兄弟 |
[1:01:17] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[1:01:19] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[1:01:21] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[1:01:30] | You’re fucking… | 你他妈的 |
[1:01:31] | so fucking annoying! | 太他妈的吵了 |
[1:01:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:01:42] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:46] | One hour till curtain. | 还有一小时就开始了 |
[1:01:47] | Yeah, cool. | 好 |
[1:01:48] | Why don’t you try to rest a little bit? | 你何不试着稍稍休息一下呢 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna lay down. | 是啊 我正准备休息 我要躺一下 |
[1:01:51] | Almost there, buddy. | 就要成功了 兄弟 |
[1:01:52] | Last preview. | 最后一次试演 |
[1:01:53] | Okay, okay, cool. | 好 好 没问题 |
[1:01:54] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[1:01:55] | Good. Great. | 很好 很棒 |
[1:01:56] | Good. Uh, the money came through. | 很好 钱到了 |
[1:01:57] | I just need to transfer it into the account. | 我只需要把它转到账户里 |
[1:01:59] | There you go. Thank you. Good. That’s terrific. | 你去吧 谢谢 很好 太棒了 |
[1:02:01] | So, yeah, I’ll go, uh, do that. | 好 我去转账 |
[1:02:04] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[1:02:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没事 -好 |
[1:02:10] | You know I’m proud of you, don’t you? | 我为你感到骄傲 你知道的吧 |
[1:02:13] | This took balls. | 这需要勇气 |
[1:02:15] | And you did it, Okay? | 你做到了 好吗 |
[1:02:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:18] | Hey, I think we ought to cancel the preview. | 我想我们得取消试演 |
[1:02:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:22] | I’m tired, dude. | 我累了 伙计 |
[1:02:24] | I can’t do this anymore, Jake. | 我不能再演下去了 杰克 |
[1:02:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:02:31] | That’s a joke, right? | 你是开玩笑的 对吧 |
[1:02:33] | You know, I don’t think this is for me. | 我觉得这不适合我 |
[1:02:36] | The whole… | 整个… |
[1:02:38] | They’re laughing at me. | 他们在嘲笑我 |
[1:02:39] | There is a three-block line of people | 观众排起队来有三个街区那么长 |
[1:02:43] | waiting for you. | 都在等着你 |
[1:02:46] | It’s a full house. | 满座啊 |
[1:02:47] | We’re-we’re sold out. | 票都卖光了 |
[1:02:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:02:50] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:02:52] | And the French ambassador is coming. | 法国大使要来看 |
[1:02:54] | And the prince of Saudi Arabia is bringing one of his wives. | 沙特阿拉伯的王子要带上他的一个妻子来看 |
[1:02:57] | And I didn’t want to tell you this, | 我本来不想告诉你这个 |
[1:02:58] | but Martin Scorsese… | 但是马丁·斯科塞斯[好莱坞四大名导] |
[1:03:02] | is casting his new film, | 在给他的新电影选角 |
[1:03:03] | and, you know, don’t tell anybody. | 别告诉其他人 |
[1:03:04] | – I think that should be… – No, no, no, | -我觉得 -不不不 |
[1:03:05] | – between you and me, Okay? – I won’t. | -你知我知就好 好吗 -我不会的 |
[1:03:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:03:09] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, I can, I can be ready. | 我可以 我可以准备好 |
[1:03:11] | I can be ready. | 我可以准备好 |
[1:03:13] | – Good. – Cool. Thank you. | -很好 -好 谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:03:18] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:03:21] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[1:03:22] | Poor creature. | 可怜的家伙 |
[1:03:23] | Is it true? Scorsese? | 是真的吗 斯科塞斯的事 |
[1:03:26] | Yeah. And the new Pope, too. | 是啊 新教皇的事还是真的呢 |
[1:03:30] | You’re an asshole, Jake. | 你真是个混蛋 杰克 |
[1:03:33] | I’m the one keeping this afloat! | 我是维系这一切的人 |
[1:03:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:03:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:03:57] | No, I think I cut my hand shaving. | 不 我想我刮到手了 |
[1:04:00] | Well, I-I just wanted to say… I’m sorry. | 我只是想说 对不起 |
[1:04:04] | What for? | 因为什么 |
[1:04:05] | Well… I knew what Mike was capable of, | 我知道迈克的能耐 |
[1:04:08] | and… I brought him in anyway. | 而且是我带他来参演的 |
[1:04:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:04:11] | You did good, you did good. Are you kidding? | 你做的没错 你做的没错 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:04:13] | You did great. | 你做的很棒 |
[1:04:16] | Tomorrow’s my… | 明天是我 |
[1:04:17] | first opening night on Broadway. | 在百老汇的首演 |
[1:04:20] | Mine, too. | 也是我的 |
[1:04:22] | And I just want you to know that no matter what happens, | 我只想让你知道无论发生什么 |
[1:04:25] | that… | 我 |
[1:04:27] | I’m really grateful to you. | 我真的很感激你 |
[1:04:29] | Oh, no, no. Me, too. | 不不 我也感谢你 |
[1:04:32] | Hey, this is exciting. | 太令人激动了 |
[1:04:34] | Hey, we have a full house. | 我们是满座 |
[1:04:36] | Jake just told me. | 杰克刚告诉我的 |
[1:04:39] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[1:04:49] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:05:16] | For fuck’s sake, just jump already. | 看在上帝的份上 直接跳吧 |
[1:05:20] | How did you know I’d be up here? | 你怎么知道我会在上面 |
[1:05:22] | Well, I didn’t know, but I… | 我不知道 但我 |
[1:05:25] | kind of hoped, maybe. | 也许希望你在吧 |
[1:05:27] | Where’s Lesley? | 莱斯利在哪 |
[1:05:30] | Lesley? Uh… | 莱斯利吗 |
[1:05:33] | Lesley’s moving on. | 莱斯利已经往前看了 |
[1:05:35] | Smart girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[1:05:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:38] | I appreciate that support. | 感谢你的支持 |
[1:05:42] | You ready for your last preview? | 准备好最后一次预演了吗 |
[1:05:45] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[1:05:46] | Who did that to you? | 谁打的啊 |
[1:05:50] | Could’ve been anybody, I guess. | 我猜谁都有可能 |
[1:05:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:54] | I’m sort of hoping it was Lesley. | 我有点希望是莱斯利 |
[1:05:57] | Well, it wasn’t Lesley. | 不是莱斯利 |
[1:06:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:06:04] | – You fucking kidding me? – No. | -你是在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[1:06:08] | – Jesus Christ! – No, no, I-I… | -天哪 -不不 我 |
[1:06:10] | – He… – I think maybe I deserved it. | -他 -我想也许是我活该 |
[1:06:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:06:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:06:21] | Tell me something, what is… | 告诉我 什么… |
[1:06:23] | what is the worst thing that he did to you? | 他对你做过最糟糕的事是什么 |
[1:06:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[1:06:27] | He was never around. | 他总是不在我身边 |
[1:06:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:06:32] | I mean, so what? That was it? | 那又怎样 就是这个吗 |
[1:06:34] | No. It was… | 不 是… |
[1:06:36] | how he tried to make up for it | 他尝试弥补的方式 |
[1:06:38] | by constantly trying to convince me | 不停地试着说服我 |
[1:06:40] | that I was special. | 我很特别 |
[1:06:50] | Okay. Look. | 好吧 |
[1:06:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:06:55] | He was right, though. | 但他是对的 |
[1:06:57] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[1:06:58] | About your being special. | 你很特别 |
[1:07:02] | You know, y… you’ve been hanging around here, | 你一直在这 |
[1:07:04] | trying to make yourself invisible | 尝试让你自己 |
[1:07:07] | behind this fragile little fuckup routine of yours, | 隐藏于这脆弱又操蛋的日常生活中 |
[1:07:09] | but you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[1:07:11] | You’re anything but invisible; you’re big. | 你一点都不渺小 你很显眼 |
[1:07:15] | And you’re kind of a great mess. | 你差不多是糟糕透顶 |
[1:07:17] | It’s like a candle burning on both ends, | 就像两头燃烧的蜡烛 |
[1:07:19] | but it’s beautiful. | 但这样很美 |
[1:07:22] | No amount of booze or weed or attitude | 任何酒精 大麻或是态度 |
[1:07:24] | is gonna hide that. | 都不能掩盖住 |
[1:07:31] | I am glad you’re an actor and not a writer, | 我真高兴你是个演员而不是作家 |
[1:07:33] | ’cause that was… | 因为那 |
[1:07:35] | like… | 就像 |
[1:07:37] | Oprah… | 奥普拉[脱口秀主持人] |
[1:07:40] | Hallmark… | 给R·凯利[美国R&B之王] |
[1:07:42] | R. Kelly bad. | 贴上坏人标签 |
[1:07:44] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t… | 是啊 我不是 |
[1:08:09] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[1:08:11] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[1:08:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:17] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[1:08:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:22] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[1:08:45] | Do you have any idea where you’re going? | 你知道你这是往哪走吗 |
[1:08:47] | Absolutely not. | 当然不知道 |
[1:08:59] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:09:01] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[1:09:03] | How do you go out there every single night | 你怎么做到每晚在舞台上 |
[1:09:04] | and pretend to be somebody else in front of all those people? | 在所有人面前假扮成别人的 |
[1:09:08] | I don’t pretend out there, I told you. | 我没在那假扮 我告诉过你了 |
[1:09:11] | I pretend just about everyplace else, | 我在其他地方都是在假扮 |
[1:09:13] | but not out there. | 但在那没有 |
[1:09:16] | That’s a shame. | 那真是遗憾 |
[1:09:19] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干什么 |
[1:09:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:24] | I mean, what are we doing here? | 我是说 我们在这干是要什么 |
[1:09:32] | Fucking teenager. | 还他妈没成年的孩子 |
[1:09:35] | By the time we got to the hospital, | 等到我到了医院 |
[1:09:37] | the kid… the kid was dead. | 那孩子 那孩子已经死了 |
[1:09:40] | So… we took the old couple | 我们把老夫妻 |
[1:09:43] | up to the O.R., and we… | 推进了手术室 |
[1:09:45] | worked like hell on ’em… | 我们整夜都在 |
[1:09:47] | through most of the night. | 尽全力抢救他们 |
[1:09:50] | The… husband, the old man, was depressed | 那位老头抑郁了 |
[1:09:54] | for the longest time. | 很久很久 |
[1:09:55] | Even after I told him the wife was gonna pull through, | 即便我后来告诉他 他妻子会挺过来 |
[1:09:58] | he was still depressed. | 他还是很抑郁 |
[1:10:00] | So, I went up to the mouth hole, and I… I asked him. | 我就到他身边 问他原因 |
[1:10:06] | And… he told me it was because he couldn’t see her, | 他回答我 他抑郁是因为 |
[1:10:11] | the wife, through the eye holes. | 他看不到她 |
[1:10:13] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[1:10:15] | I’m telling you, this guy’s heart was breaking, | 我告诉你 这家伙心碎了 |
[1:10:18] | ’cause he couldn’t turn his goddamn head | 因为他不能转过他那该死的头 |
[1:10:20] | just to see his goddamn wife. | 去看看自己那该死的妻子 |
[1:10:23] | So… | 所以 |
[1:10:25] | I guess the question we should ask ourselves is: | 我想我们要问自己的问题应该是 |
[1:10:30] | What do we talk about when we talk about love? | 当我们谈论爱情时我们在谈论什么 |
[1:10:45] | Mel and I had been together five years, | 梅尔和我在一起五年了 |
[1:10:48] | and I don’t know how many times | 我也不知道听过 |
[1:10:50] | I’d heard the words, “I love you,” | 多少遍”我爱你”了 |
[1:10:51] | – There you go. – but it wasn’t till that… | -给你 -但是直到 |
[1:10:53] | – The blood should be good now. – Okay. | -这次的血应该没问题 -好的 |
[1:10:55] | Be ready to go in two minutes. | 准备好两分钟以后进场 |
[1:10:55] | Okay. Here. | 好 拿着 |
[1:10:58] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:10:59] | – Yeah, good, right? – Yeah! | -对 很棒是吧 -没错 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 我也觉得 |
[1:11:04] | It’s actually going well. | 都挺顺利的 |
[1:11:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:11:10] | I think we need to talk. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[1:11:12] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[1:11:13] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[1:11:14] | But we will eventually, because that’s the only way | 但我们终归要谈的 因为那是我唯一 |
[1:11:17] | I’m gonna get a chance to say I’m sorry. | 可以跟你说对不起的机会 |
[1:11:20] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:11:24] | We could’ve made great parents. | 我们本可以做好父母的 |
[1:11:26] | Horrible. We would’ve been… | 糟糕的家长 我们可能 |
[1:11:27] | Awful. We would’ve raised, like… | 糟透了 我们可能会养出 |
[1:11:28] | Serial killers. | 连环杀人犯 |
[1:11:29] | Justin Bieber. | 贾斯汀·比伯 |
[1:11:33] | I really wanted to be a mom. | 我真的很想当母亲 |
[1:11:36] | But my body doesn’t seem to agree. | 但我的身体似乎不同意 |
[1:11:44] | When I imagined myself on Broadway, | 当我想象自己在百老汇表演 |
[1:11:46] | I never saw the dancing reindeer. | 我绝对想不到会看到跳舞的驯鹿 |
[1:11:49] | Nice touch. | 做得好 |
[1:11:56] | In the days before Nick’s depression | 在尼克被抑郁 |
[1:11:58] | started to eat away at him, he had no idea I was pregnant, | 吞噬前的日子里 他不知道我怀孕了 |
[1:12:02] | and I never intended on telling him. | 我也从未打算要告知他 |
[1:12:05] | I guess you make choices in life | 大概我们在生活中做出了选择 |
[1:12:06] | and you choose to live with them. | 就得选择活在相应的结果之中 |
[1:12:09] | Or not. | 或选择逃避它们 |
[1:12:11] | I didn’t want that baby. | 我不想要那个孩子 |
[1:12:13] | Not because I didn’t love Nick, | 不是因为我不爱尼克 |
[1:12:15] | and not because I didn’t love the idea of it, | 也不是因为我不喜欢孩子 |
[1:12:17] | but because… | 只因为… |
[1:12:19] | I just wasn’t ready to love myself. | 我没做好爱自己的准备 |
[1:12:24] | There’s a distance to it now. | 现在还有一段距离 |
[1:12:27] | Hey, Jimmy, you got a smoke? | 吉米 你有烟吗 |
[1:12:30] | …underscored by a gentle breeze… | 被清风凸显着 |
[1:12:34] | and the sound of birds… | 群鸟的鸣叫 |
[1:12:36] | laughing at the whimsy of it all. | 嘲笑着这荒诞不羁的一切 |
[1:13:16] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[1:13:23] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:13:27] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[1:13:28] | Jimmy! Jimmy! | 吉米 吉米 |
[1:13:35] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:13:36] | Shit! | 操蛋 |
[1:13:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:13:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:13:50] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操操操 |
[1:13:57] | Hey. Aren’t you Riggan Thomson? | 这不是里根·汤姆森吗 |
[1:13:59] | Shit. No, no. | 该死 不是 我不是 |
[1:14:00] | Holy shit, let me get an autograph. | 我天 给我签个名吧 |
[1:14:01] | – Don’t be a dick; let me get an autograph. – Fine. | -别那么混蛋 给我签个名吧 -好吧 |
[1:14:02] | Hey, Birdman! | 鸟人 |
[1:14:04] | Dude, you fucking rock! | 哥们 你帅爆了 |
[1:14:05] | Birdman! Look over here. | 鸟人 看这里 |
[1:14:07] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:14:09] | Oh, gross! | 真恶心 |
[1:14:10] | Aw, shit, shit… | 该死 该死 |
[1:14:12] | Fuck. Shit. | 操 该死 |
[1:14:15] | Oh, my God! Do you see that? | 天哪 你看到了吗 |
[1:14:19] | Can we take one picture? | 我们能合个影吗 |
[1:14:20] | Not now. Oh, give me a break. | 现在不行 给我点时间 |
[1:14:21] | No, just one picture. | 就拍一张 |
[1:14:22] | Kids! Get right next to him! | 孩子们 站他身边去 |
[1:14:24] | Hey, Birdman! You suck! | 鸟人 你糟透了 |
[1:14:26] | You suck! | 糟透了 |
[1:14:27] | Hey, Birdman! | 鸟人 |
[1:14:31] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:14:37] | Hey! Hey, Riggan! | 里根 |
[1:14:38] | Riggan, fuck, I’m missing him. | 里根 我好想他 |
[1:14:39] | It’s the Bird-fucking-man! | 这就是他妈的鸟人 |
[1:14:42] | Hey! Come look at this guy! | 来看这家伙啊 |
[1:14:44] | Birdman! Hey, Birdman! | 鸟人 鸟人 |
[1:14:53] | Birdman! Birdman! | 鸟人 鸟人 |
[1:14:55] | Where you going, man? | 你去哪 哥们 |
[1:14:56] | You look so old in person. | 你真人看上去好老 |
[1:14:59] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:15:04] | Sir! Sir! Where are you going? | 先生 先生 你去哪 |
[1:15:07] | Sir! Where are you… Sir! | 先生 你去哪…先生 |
[1:15:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:15:11] | I’m waiting for Jake. | 我在等杰克 |
[1:15:12] | – This is my attorney, Mr. Roth. – What?! | -这是我律师 罗思先生 -什么 |
[1:15:14] | We’re pursuing financial remunerations | 我们在追索平库斯先生的 |
[1:15:16] | for the injuries Mr. Pinkus… | 工伤补偿… |
[1:15:17] | – I got a play to do! – No, excuse me, sir… | -我还有演出 -不好意思 先生 |
[1:15:20] | – You can’t go in there. – No, I got… | -你不能进去 -不 我还有… |
[1:15:21] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[1:15:22] | Actors’ Equity is a very strong union, sir! | “演员平等”可是很强大的工会 先生 |
[1:15:34] | Knock, knock, knock! | 咚咚咚 |
[1:15:36] | Terri! Terri! | 特里 特里 |
[1:15:38] | Ed? | 埃迪 |
[1:15:41] | What are… what are you doing here? | 你… 你来这干什么 |
[1:15:43] | Why?! I just need you to tell me why! | 为什么 我只要你告诉我为什么 |
[1:15:46] | Okay, take it easy, Ed. I know this is hard. | 冷静 埃迪 我知道这很难[我知道下面很硬] |
[1:15:48] | Shut up! Fuck you! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 滚你的 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:15:51] | Eddie, please! | 埃迪 拜托 |
[1:15:57] | What’s wrong with me?! | 我怎么不好了 |
[1:16:00] | Why do I always… beg people to love me?! | 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我 |
[1:16:03] | Eddie, please, just… please just give me the gun. | 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我 |
[1:16:09] | I just wanted to be what you wanted. | 我只是想成为你想要的模样 |
[1:16:12] | Now I spend every fucking… | 我他妈每分每秒 |
[1:16:14] | day trying to be somebody else, somebody I’m not! | 都努力着变成别人的样子 不是我自己的 |
[1:16:17] | Put the gun down. She just doesn’t love you. | 把枪放下 她只是不再爱你了 |
[1:16:19] | Oh! Eddie… | 埃迪 |
[1:16:22] | Look at me. I was drowning. | 看着我 我已经不能自拔 |
[1:16:25] | I’m just not capable of that kind of… | 没有能力去爱… |
[1:16:29] | You deserve to be loved, Eddie. You do. | 你值得被爱 埃迪 你值得 |
[1:16:32] | – I just wanted to be what you wanted. – Hello? | -我只是想成为你想要的模样 -喂 |
[1:16:33] | Now I spend every fucking… | 我他妈每分每秒… |
[1:16:35] | Mr. Roth? Okay, don’t… don’t leave. Please don’t… | 罗思先生 别走 请不要走 |
[1:16:37] | Is that a threat? What wheelchair? | 这是威胁吗 什么轮椅 |
[1:16:39] | Okay, Mr. Roth, please just hear me out. | 好了 罗思先生 听我说 |
[1:16:41] | Will you hear me out? Uh, d… don’t hang up. | 你能听我说吗 别挂 |
[1:16:43] | Don’t hang up. Okay, listen, give me ten minutes | 别挂电话 好 听着 给我十分钟 |
[1:16:46] | to grab my things– give me ten minutes– | 让我拿东西 给我十分钟 |
[1:16:47] | and we can meet to disc– please don’t hang up. | 然后我们可以见面聊 求你别挂 |
[1:16:50] | Goddamn it! The motherfucker hung up! | 该死 这混蛋挂我电话 |
[1:17:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:17:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:17:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:49] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:50] | You s-seem sort of… | 你看上去有点… |
[1:17:53] | No, I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 |
[1:17:54] | I’m good. This is good. | 我很好 这个很好吃 |
[1:17:56] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[1:17:57] | No. | 不用 |
[1:17:58] | Mmm, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:00] | Do you really think you’ll be ready for opening tomorrow? | 你真的觉得准备好明天的首演了吗 |
[1:18:04] | Yeah, yep. | 当然 当然 |
[1:18:07] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[1:18:08] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[1:18:10] | previews were pretty much a train wreck. | 预演差不多就是场灾难 |
[1:18:12] | We can’t seem to get through a performance without… | 看来我们要上演的 |
[1:18:15] | a raging fire or a raging hard-on. | 不是熊熊怒火就是雄雄大雕了 |
[1:18:18] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[1:18:20] | I’m not sleeping, like, you know, at all. | 我差不多…完全失眠了 |
[1:18:23] | And, uh, this play | 而这场话剧 |
[1:18:26] | is kind of starting to feel like | 开始感觉像 |
[1:18:27] | a miniature, deformed version of myself | 一出扭曲的自我缩影 |
[1:18:31] | that just keeps following me around and, like, | 它如影随形地跟着我 |
[1:18:35] | hitting me in the balls with a… like, a tiny little hammer. | 像一个小锤子一样敲击着我的蛋蛋 |
[1:18:41] | I’m sorry, what was the question? | 抱歉 你的问题是什么来着 |
[1:18:43] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:18:45] | Tonight wasn’t bad. | 今晚的演出还好 |
[1:18:47] | – I know. – It was… it was weird, | -我知道 -是有点奇怪 |
[1:18:49] | but it was kind of cool. | 但还不错 |
[1:18:50] | Yeah, really? You think? | 是吗 你真这么想 |
[1:18:50] | Yeah, I think people liked it. | 对 我觉得大家很喜欢 |
[1:18:52] | Yeah, well… | 是吧 |
[1:18:53] | What are you doing, by the way? | 话说你在做什么 |
[1:18:55] | Homework? | 家庭作业 |
[1:18:56] | No, I don’t… | 不是 我没… |
[1:18:57] | No, um, my, uh… | 没有 我… |
[1:18:59] | When I was in rehab, they made us do this. | 当我在戒毒所的时候 他们让我们做这个 |
[1:19:01] | Really? What is it? | 是吗 是什么 |
[1:19:02] | It’s, um… these dashes represent the six billion years | 这些破折号代表着 |
[1:19:06] | that the Earth has been around. | 地球存在的六十亿年 |
[1:19:08] | – Yeah? – And so each dash | -是吗 -所以每一个破折号 |
[1:19:09] | represents a thousand years. | 代表一千年 |
[1:19:11] | And, um, this is… | 而这是 |
[1:19:13] | how long humans have been here. | 人类存在的时间 |
[1:19:16] | 150,000 years. | 十五万年 |
[1:19:19] | I think they’re trying to remind us | 我觉得他们想让我们意识到 |
[1:19:21] | that that’s all our ego and self-obsession are worth. | 人类所有的自负和自恋是如此渺小 |
[1:19:28] | I was a shitty father, wasn’t I? | 我是个糟糕的父亲 对吧 |
[1:19:32] | No, you were… | 不 你… |
[1:19:36] | you were fine. | 你还不错 |
[1:19:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:19:39] | That’s right, I was… | 没错 我… |
[1:19:40] | I was just fine. | 我只是还不错 |
[1:19:45] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[1:19:46] | – Dad? – What? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[1:19:48] | Oh, shoot. Oh, I’m sorry. | 糟糕 对不起 |
[1:19:50] | – That’s… you just wiped out – I know. | -你刚抹杀了 -我知道 |
[1:19:52] | the entire human race. | 整个人类史 |
[1:19:54] | There it goes. | 就这么被抹去了 |
[1:19:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:00] | You’re becoming a trending topic. | 你成了热门话题了 |
[1:20:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:20:06] | I should probably tell you about this before anybody else does. | 我应该在别人告诉你之前告诉你 |
[1:20:13] | 350,000 views in less than an hour. | 一小时以内已经有三十五万浏览量了 |
[1:20:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:20:22] | Believe it or not, this is power. | 随你信不信 这就是力量 |
[1:20:24] | Hey, it’s the Bird-fucking-man! | 这就是他妈的鸟人 |
[1:20:30] | Hey, look, it’s Riggan Thomson! | 看啊 里根·汤姆森 |
[1:20:31] | Whoa, look at that. | 快看 |
[1:20:34] | 1,300,000 hits in the last two hours. | 最近的两小时内130万的点击量 |
[1:20:37] | What you’re seeing is Birdman actor | 你看到的是《飞鸟侠》演员 |
[1:20:38] | -Riggan Thomson running through -Hey, give me another one. | -里根·汤姆森正穿过 -再给我一杯 |
[1:20:39] | the streets of Times Square. | 时代广场 |
[1:20:40] | 独家新闻 里根·汤姆森的惊人回归 | |
[1:20:40] | – In his tighty-whiteys. – You got it. | -穿着他的紧身内裤 -好的 |
[1:20:42] | Oh, come on, that takes a lot of balls. | 拜托 这需要很大的勇气 |
[1:20:44] | Or not. | 或者不用 |
[1:20:45] | Ouch. | 天哪 |
[1:20:46] | What do you have to do to get a job in this town these days? | 现如今你要做什么才能在这个城市得到关注 |
[1:20:48] | I know, like, why do actors have to resort to this? | 为什么演员非要把自己娱乐到这份上 |
[1:20:50] | – Come on, just put out a good film, you know? – Thank you. | -得了 出演一部好电影行吗 -谢谢 |
[1:20:52] | That’s going over to Ms. Dickinson. | 这杯端给迪金森女士 |
[1:20:55] | Yeah, yeah, give me a minute. | 好 等我一分钟 |
[1:20:56] | This guy has just gone berserk. | 这家伙已经暴走了 |
[1:21:01] | Hey, um, that’s on me. | 这杯算我帐上 |
[1:21:03] | She’s a friend of mine. | 她是我朋友 |
[1:21:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:19] | That was… | 我穿着那一身 |
[1:21:21] | 20 years before I put on that goddamn outfit. | 已经是二十年前的事情了 |
[1:21:24] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:21:28] | Okay, I was just… | 好吧 我只是 |
[1:21:32] | you know, before you come tomorrow, I just… | 明天在你来之前 我只要… |
[1:21:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:21:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:21:39] | I’m going to destroy your play. | 我要毁了你的话剧 |
[1:21:42] | But you didn’t even see it. | 但你还没看过 |
[1:21:44] | Um, you know, did I do something to offend you? | 我有做过什么冒犯你的事吗 |
[1:21:46] | – I-I’m so sorry… – As a matter of fact, you did. | -我真的很抱歉 -事实是 你有 |
[1:21:48] | You took up space in a theater which otherwise | 那个剧院本可以用做更有意义的事情 |
[1:21:50] | might have been used on something worthwhile. | 而你却占用了它 |
[1:21:54] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[1:21:56] | I mean, you don’t even know if it’s any good or not. | 你甚至都不知道这话剧好不好 |
[1:21:58] | – I didn’t… – That’s true. | -我还没… -没错 |
[1:21:59] | I haven’t read a word of it or even seen a preview, | 我没读过 也没看预演 |
[1:22:03] | but after the opening tomorrow, | 但是明天首演之后 |
[1:22:04] | I’m going to turn in the worst review | 我会交出一份 |
[1:22:06] | anybody has ever read, | 有史以来最差的剧评 |
[1:22:08] | and I’m going to close your play. | 我会让你的剧演不下去 |
[1:22:11] | Would you like to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[1:22:13] | Because I hate you | 因为我恨你 |
[1:22:16] | and everyone you represent. | 恨你们这类人 |
[1:22:18] | Entitled, selfish, spoiled children. | 倚仗名气 自私 被宠溺的孩子 |
[1:22:22] | Blissfully untrained, unversed | 华而不实 才疏学浅 |
[1:22:25] | and unprepared to even attempt real art. | 从未准备涉足真正的艺术 |
[1:22:29] | Handing each other awards for cartoons and pornography. | 为卡通片和色情片互相颁奖 |
[1:22:33] | Measuring your worth in weekends? | 衡量自己在周末的价值 |
[1:22:36] | Well, this is the theater, | 这可是剧院 |
[1:22:38] | and you don’t get to come in here | 不可能任你说来就来 |
[1:22:39] | and pretend you can write, direct and act | 带着你自己的作品 |
[1:22:42] | in your own propaganda piece | 假装会自编自导自演 |
[1:22:43] | without coming through me first. | 而不先过了我这一关 |
[1:22:47] | So break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[1:22:51] | You know, what has to happen in a person’s life | 你说 一个人到底经历了什么 |
[1:22:53] | for them to become a critic, anyway? | 才会成为一名评论家 |
[1:22:57] | What are you writing, another review? | 你在写什么 别的剧评吗 |
[1:22:59] | Um, is it any good? | 这剧好吗 |
[1:23:01] | Is it? | 好吗 |
[1:23:02] | Is it bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[1:23:03] | Did you even see this? Let me read it. | 你看过这剧吗 给我看看 |
[1:23:05] | I will call the police. | 我要报警了 |
[1:23:05] | You won’t call the police. | 你不会报警的 |
[1:23:06] | Let’s read your fucking review. | 我们来读读你的狗屁剧评 |
[1:23:09] | “Callow.” Callow is a label. | “乳臭未干” 乳臭未干是个标签 |
[1:23:10] | Just, uh, “Lackluster.” | 就是 “乏善可陈” |
[1:23:13] | That’s just a label. | 就是个标签 |
[1:23:14] | “Margin…” | “旁注” |
[1:23:15] | Marginalia? Are you kidding me? | 旁注 有没有搞错 |
[1:23:17] | It sounds like you need penicillin to clear that up. | 你似乎得来点青霉素才能理清头绪 |
[1:23:19] | That’s a label, too. These are just all labels. | 这也是个标签 这些都是标签 |
[1:23:21] | You just label everything. | 你就会到处贴标签 |
[1:23:23] | That’s so fucking lazy. | 太他妈的懒了 |
[1:23:25] | You just… You’re a lazy fucker. | 你 你真他妈的懒蛋 |
[1:23:28] | You’re a lazy… | 你是个懒蛋 |
[1:23:29] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:23:31] | Do you even know what that is? | 你到底知道这是什么吗 |
[1:23:33] | You don’t. You know why? | 你不知道 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:23:35] | Because you can’t see this thing | 因为你要是不知道该怎么给它 |
[1:23:37] | if you don’t know how to label it. | 贴标签 你就看不见它 |
[1:23:39] | You mistake all those little noises in your head | 你把脑子里的那些小声音 |
[1:23:42] | for true knowledge. | 误当成了真学识 |
[1:23:43] | – Are you finished? – No, I’m not finished. | -你说完了吗 -没有 我没说完呢 |
[1:23:45] | There’s nothing in here about technique. | 这里没什么技术 |
[1:23:46] | There’s nothing in here about structure. | 没什么结构 |
[1:23:48] | Nothing in here about intention. | 没什么主旨 |
[1:23:49] | It’s just a bunch of crappy opinions | 只有一堆狗屎点评 |
[1:23:52] | backed up by even crappier comparisons. | 还是通过更狗屎的对比得出的 |
[1:23:55] | You write a couple of paragraphs, and you know what, | 你写这么几段话 你知道吗 |
[1:23:58] | none of this costs you fucking anything. | 你他妈什么都不用付出 |
[1:24:02] | You risk nothing. | 不用拿什么冒险 |
[1:24:03] | Nothing, nothing, nothing. | 什么都不用 什么都不用 |
[1:24:05] | Well, I’m a fucking actor. | 我他妈的是个演员 |
[1:24:10] | This play cost me everything. | 为这剧我付出了一切 |
[1:24:15] | So I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[1:24:16] | You take this fucking… | 你他妈拿着这篇 |
[1:24:18] | malicious, cowardly, | 恶毒的 怯懦的 |
[1:24:21] | shittily-written review, | 狗屎剧评 |
[1:24:23] | and you shove that right the fuck | 塞进你他妈的 |
[1:24:25] | up your wrinkly, | 皱皱巴巴的 |
[1:24:28] | tight ass. | 菊花里 |
[1:24:34] | You’re no actor. You’re a celebrity. | 你不算演员 只是个名人 |
[1:24:36] | Let’s be clear on that. | 这点要说清 |
[1:24:45] | I’m gonna kill your play. | 我会毁了你的剧 |
[1:25:19] | “Tomorrow! | “明日 |
[1:25:19] | 莎士比亚 《麦克白》 第五幕 第五场 | |
[1:25:21] | “And tomorrow, | “明日 |
[1:25:25] | and tomorrow!” | 复明日” |
[1:25:28] | “Creeps… | “时光 |
[1:25:30] | “In this… | “就这样 |
[1:25:33] | “Petty pace… | “蹑步向前 |
[1:25:36] | “From day to day, | “日复一日 |
[1:25:40] | “To the last syllable… | “直至 |
[1:25:45] | “Of recorded time. | “时间的尽头 |
[1:25:50] | “And… | “而 |
[1:25:52] | “All of our yesterdays… | “我们的过去 |
[1:25:58] | “Have lighted… | “不过是点亮了 |
[1:26:01] | “Fools… | “愚者 |
[1:26:04] | “The way to… | “蹉跎而过的… |
[1:26:05] | Hey, give me a pint of whiskey, please. | 请给我瓶威士忌 |
[1:26:07] | “Dusty death… | “死亡之路 |
[1:26:10] | “Out… | “熄灭吧 |
[1:26:12] | “Out…” | “熄灭吧” |
[1:26:14] | $6.50, my friend. | 六块五 朋友 |
[1:26:15] | “Brief candle…” | “那短促的烛光” |
[1:26:16] | – Huh? – $6.50. | -什么 -六块五 |
[1:26:19] | Here, just, I don’t know what that is. | 给你 我也不知道是多少 |
[1:26:20] | “Life… | “人生 |
[1:26:23] | “Is but a… | “不过是 |
[1:26:23] | How about your… | 找你钱 |
[1:26:25] | “Walking shadow. | “行走的影子 |
[1:26:30] | “Poor… | “可怜的 |
[1:26:32] | “Player | “戏子 |
[1:26:34] | “Struts and frets his hour upon the stage, | “在舞台上大起大落 |
[1:26:40] | “And then is heard no more! | “而后又无声无息 |
[1:26:45] | “It is a tale | “这是愚人 |
[1:26:47] | “Told by an idiot | “所讲述的故事 |
[1:26:52] | “Full of sound and fury | “充满了喧嚣和骚动 |
[1:26:55] | “Signifying nothing!” | “毫无意义” |
[1:27:03] | Where you going, man? | 你去哪 伙计 |
[1:27:04] | Was that too much? | 演得太过了吗 |
[1:27:06] | I was just trying to give you a range. | 我只是想演到极致 |
[1:27:09] | It’s a little bit too much, I can tell, because you… | 有点过了 我能看出来 因为你… |
[1:27:11] | I just wanted to give you a range. | 我只是想演到极致 |
[1:27:12] | I just… that was a little too much. | 我只是 是有点过火了 |
[1:27:14] | That-that was a little too much. Was that too much? | 有点过了 是太过了吗 |
[1:28:10] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:28:12] | You look like shit, brother. | 你看起来糟透了 老兄 |
[1:28:14] | You get that mongoloid look | 你宿醉之后 |
[1:28:16] | when you’re hungover, don’t you? | 就像痴呆一样 不是吗 |
[1:28:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:28:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:28:21] | Come on, get up. | 快 起来 |
[1:28:23] | It’s a beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[1:28:26] | Forget about the Times. | 别想着《纽约时报》了 |
[1:28:28] | Everyone else has. | 其他人都忘却了 |
[1:28:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:28:31] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:28:34] | So you’re not a great actor. | 就算你不是个好演员 |
[1:28:35] | Who cares? | 又有谁在意 |
[1:28:37] | You’re much more than that. | 你不止是个演员 |
[1:28:39] | You tower over these other theater douche bags. | 你比这些剧院里的讨厌鬼强百倍 |
[1:28:43] | You’re a movie star, man. | 你是个电影明星 伙计 |
[1:28:45] | You’re a global force. | 你红遍全球 |
[1:28:46] | Don’t you get it? | 还没想通吗 |
[1:28:48] | You spent your whole life building a bank account | 你这辈子都在积攒金钱和名誉 |
[1:28:50] | and a reputation, and you blew them both. | 都被你搞砸了 |
[1:28:52] | Good for you. Fuck it. | 瞧你做的 妈的 |
[1:28:55] | We’ll make a comeback. | 我们要卷土重来 |
[1:28:56] | They’re waiting for something huge. | 我们要来个大制作 |
[1:28:58] | We’ll give it to them. | 给他们瞧瞧 |
[1:28:59] | Shave off that pathetic goatee. | 刮掉可怜的山羊胡 |
[1:29:01] | Get some surgery. | 整整容 |
[1:29:03] | 60 is the new 30, motherfucker. | 花甲不逊而立 混蛋 |
[1:29:06] | You are the original, man. | 你才是原创 伙计 |
[1:29:07] | You paved the way for all these other little clowns. | 那些小丑走的路都是你开创的 |
[1:29:09] | Give the people what they want. | 满足大众的胃口吧 |
[1:29:11] | Some good, old-fashioned, apocalyptic porn. | 老派好看的末世黄片 |
[1:29:13] | Birdman: The Phoenix Rises. | 《飞鸟侠:浴火重生》 |
[1:29:16] | Pimple-faced gamers creaming in their pants. | 屌丝观众裤子准湿 |
[1:29:18] | A billion worldwide, guaranteed. | 全球十亿票房 绝对有保障 |
[1:29:21] | You were larger than life, man. | 你可远高于生活 伙计 |
[1:29:23] | You saved people from their boring, miserable lives. | 你解救人们 于无聊又可悲的生活之中 |
[1:29:26] | You make them jump, laugh, shit their pants. | 你让他们又跳又笑 屁滚尿流 |
[1:29:30] | All you have to do is… | 你只需要… |
[1:29:37] | Man down! Man down! | 有人中弹 有人中弹 |
[1:29:42] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才是我说的 |
[1:29:44] | Bones rattling! | 骨头咔咔作响 |
[1:29:45] | Big, loud, fast. | 大场面 高分贝 快速度 |
[1:29:47] | Look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
[1:29:49] | Look at their eyes. | 看看他们的眼睛 |
[1:29:50] | They’re all sparkling. | 眼花缭乱 |
[1:29:51] | They love this shit; they love blood. | 他们就爱看这狗屎 他们喜欢血腥 |
[1:29:53] | They love action, not this talky, depressing, | 他们爱看动作片 而不是对话沉闷的 |
[1:29:57] | philosophical bullshit. | 狗屎哲学剧 |
[1:30:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:30:09] | And the next time you screech… | 你的下一声尖叫 |
[1:30:13] | it’ll explode into millions of eardrums. | 会响彻无数人的耳畔 |
[1:30:17] | You’ll glimmer on thousands of screens around the globe. | 你将会映在全球成千上万块银幕上 |
[1:30:22] | Another blockbuster. | 又一部卖座大片 |
[1:30:25] | You are a god. | 你是神 |
[1:30:27] | See? There you go, you motherfucker. | 明白了吧 就这样 混球 |
[1:30:31] | Gravity doesn’t even apply to you. | 重力阻拦不了你 |
[1:30:34] | Wait till you see the faces of those | 那些以为我们没落了的人们 |
[1:30:36] | who thought we were finished. | 你们等着瞧 |
[1:30:38] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:30:39] | Let’s go back one more time and show them | 我们再回去 |
[1:30:41] | what we’re capable of. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[1:30:42] | We have to end it on our own terms, | 我们要用高姿态 |
[1:30:45] | with a grand gesture. | 来谢幕 |
[1:30:47] | Flames. | 火焰 |
[1:30:49] | Sacrifice. | 牺牲 |
[1:30:51] | Icarus. | 伊卡洛斯 |
[1:30:53] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:30:54] | You hear me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[1:30:56] | You are… | 你是 |
[1:30:57] | Birdman! | 鸟人 |
[1:31:03] | Hey, is this for real, | 你是来真的 |
[1:31:05] | or are you shooting a film? | 还是在拍电影 |
[1:31:09] | A film! | 拍电影 |
[1:31:11] | You people are full of shit! | 你们这群傻逼 |
[1:31:15] | Hey, man, can I help you? | 老兄 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:31:18] | You should be careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[1:31:20] | Sorry, can’t talk. | 抱歉 我不能讲话 |
[1:31:21] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[1:31:23] | Music. | 音乐 |
[1:31:28] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[1:31:32] | You want me to call somebody for you? | 需要我帮你叫人吗 |
[1:31:36] | Do you know where to go? | 知道要去哪吗 |
[1:31:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:31:43] | I know where to go. | 我知道该去哪 |
[1:31:47] | No, wait! What the… | 别 等等 天哪 |
[1:32:31] | You see? | 你看 |
[1:32:33] | This is where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
[1:32:39] | Above them all. | 凌驾于众人之上 |
[1:32:45] | Hey, you! | 你好 |
[1:33:31] | 里根·汤姆森 当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么 | |
[1:33:43] | Stop the music. | 关掉音乐 |
[1:33:45] | – I beg your pardon. – Hello, sir? | -您说什么 -先生 |
[1:33:46] | Hello, sir, you did not pay me. | 先生 你没付钱呢 |
[1:33:49] | What are you doing? Where you going? | 你要做什么 你要去哪 |
[1:33:52] | Hey, are you deaf, idiot? | 你聋了吗 白痴 |
[1:33:52] | This guy didn’t pay me, man. | 那家伙没给钱呢 伙计 |
[1:33:54] | That fucker is crazy. | 这混蛋疯了 |
[1:34:10] | 里根·汤姆森 当我们谈论爱情时 我们在谈论什么 | |
[1:34:19] | They got benefits and everything. It’s nice. | 他们名利双收 真不错 |
[1:34:21] | We got to go walk clear to Fifth? | 我们要步行去第五大道吗 |
[1:34:23] | Yeah, sure, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[1:34:24] | – You said 15 blocks, right? – Yes. | -你说离这15个街区是吗 -是的 |
[1:34:25] | Three alternates! | 三名替角 |
[1:34:27] | That’s it, four teams. | 没错 四组 |
[1:34:30] | Not a bad first act, huh? | 首演不赖 对吧 |
[1:34:31] | Not bad at all. | 真不赖 |
[1:34:33] | It’s going really well. | 演得真棒 |
[1:34:34] | I didn’t think Hollywood could do Broadway. | 我原以为好莱坞演员演不了百老汇的剧 |
[1:34:37] | I never would have expected it from him. | 我从没对他有什么期待 |
[1:34:38] | If the second act is half as good as that… | 第二幕要是有那一半好… |
[1:34:40] | It’s pretty glorious. See? | 这剧真精彩 是吧 |
[1:34:41] | Right, right? What we talk about | 对吧 我们在谈论里根·汤姆森时 |
[1:34:42] | when we talk about Riggan Thomson? | 我们在谈论些什么 |
[1:34:44] | How long’s the intermission? | 幕间休息多久 |
[1:34:45] | Birdman can act! | 鸟人真会演 |
[1:35:07] | I just came to say hello. | 我就是过来打声招呼 |
[1:35:09] | It’s going great out there. | 外界反响相当好 |
[1:35:11] | You’re so good. | 演得真棒 |
[1:35:12] | I mean it. You’re… | 真的 你… |
[1:35:13] | – Thanks. Come sit. – I really mean it. | -谢谢 请坐 -我真觉得 |
[1:35:14] | Places for the final scene, Riggan. | 里根 最后一幕请就位 |
[1:35:16] | Places for the final scene. | 最后一幕请就位 |
[1:35:17] | – You need to… – No, no, no. It’s fine. | -该你… -不急不急 没事 |
[1:35:20] | Just sit here for a second. | 坐一会儿吧 |
[1:35:21] | Look at all these roses. | 看看 这么多玫瑰 |
[1:35:23] | I hate roses. And you hate roses. | 我讨厌玫瑰 你也不喜欢 |
[1:35:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:35:29] | You seem… | 你有点… |
[1:35:31] | You seem, I don’t know, | 有点…我也说不清楚 |
[1:35:32] | you seem abnormally calm. | 你看上去异常地淡定 |
[1:35:36] | I am calm. | 我是很淡定 |
[1:35:38] | Yeah, I’m great, actually. | 我状态特好 |
[1:35:42] | You know, I got this… | 跟你说 有时候… |
[1:35:45] | little voice that talks to me sometimes. | 有个声音在跟我说话 |
[1:35:49] | Tells me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:35:51] | It’s comforting. | 让我很宽心 |
[1:35:52] | Kind of scary, but it’s comforting. | 听上去有点恐怖 但真的很宽心 |
[1:35:55] | – I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear you say that. – Okay. | -我就当什么也没听到 -好吧 |
[1:35:59] | You wouldn’t believe the crowd outside. | 你绝对想不到有多少人挤在外面 |
[1:36:00] | They said some people paid up to $500 a ticket. | 据说有人花了500美元买这个票 |
[1:36:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:36:09] | Can I tell you something funny? | 我给你讲个有意思的事好吗 |
[1:36:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:36:12] | You remember | 你记得我们最后一次 |
[1:36:13] | our last anniversary party? | 庆祝结婚纪念日的派对吗 |
[1:36:14] | Seriously? | 你逗我呢 |
[1:36:15] | You’re gonna ruin a nice moment with that? | 你提这事是来煞风景的吗 |
[1:36:17] | Yeah, all right, but do you remember the party? | 你就说你记不记得嘛 |
[1:36:18] | The party where you fucked Janet Rossbach in our bed? | 你在我们的床上和珍妮特·罗斯贝奇打炮那次吗 |
[1:36:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, try to skip over that part for a minute, yeah. | 是是是 能先跳过这段吗 |
[1:36:22] | Oh, gladly. | 我倒想了 |
[1:36:23] | And you threw all the guests out of the house? | 而你把所有客人都赶走了 |
[1:36:26] | And you threw all the furniture out the window? | 还把家具全扔窗外了 |
[1:36:28] | – I remember. – And you locked yourself in the bathroom. | -我记得 -你还把自己关在浴室不出来 |
[1:36:30] | Riggan, why are we talking about… | 里根 我们为什么要谈这个… |
[1:36:32] | I drove out to Malibu, | 我开车到了马里布[加州地名] |
[1:36:36] | and I just sat on the beach for a while | 在沙滩上躺了好一会儿 |
[1:36:39] | looking out at the ocean. | 看着大海 |
[1:36:40] | Riggan? | 里根 |
[1:36:41] | And I… | 然后我… |
[1:36:42] | walked… | 起身… |
[1:36:43] | straight into the water. | 走到了水里 |
[1:36:50] | And I tried to drown myself. | 我不想活了 |
[1:36:57] | I was up to my chest when I felt the first one | 当水淹到我胸口时 我感觉到有东西 |
[1:37:00] | on my back. | 贴到了我后背 |
[1:37:01] | It was like somebody was holding | 就好像有人拿着 |
[1:37:02] | a frying pan against me, really burning, | 滚烫的平底锅贴着我的皮肤 烫得要命 |
[1:37:05] | and then they were on my chest | 然后又到了我的胸前 |
[1:37:07] | and all over my legs. | 我的大腿 |
[1:37:09] | The water was full of jellyfish. | 水里全都是水母 |
[1:37:14] | They were all over me. | 把我包围了 |
[1:37:15] | I… I had to fight my way out of the water. | 于是 我拼了老命 从水里出来 |
[1:37:18] | I went up to the… the beach. | 上了岸 |
[1:37:20] | I was rolling around like a maniac in the sand, | 在沙滩上滚来滚去 像发疯了一样 |
[1:37:24] | crying. | 大声喊叫 |
[1:37:27] | You said it was a sunburn. | 你还说是晒伤 |
[1:37:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[1:37:32] | And you believed me. | 你也信了 |
[1:37:33] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[1:37:34] | I didn’t give a shit. | 那时候你关我屁事 |
[1:37:42] | Man. | 天 |
[1:37:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:37:49] | And I love Sam. | 我也爱萨姆 |
[1:37:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:37:56] | I really wish I wouldn’t have videotaped her birth, though. | 我倒真希望没录下她出生的瞬间 |
[1:37:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:38:00] | ‘Cause it… | 因为… |
[1:38:02] | I just missed the moment, really. | 我错过了那个时刻 |
[1:38:04] | Don’t have it. I… | 我没在你们身边 我… |
[1:38:06] | I should’ve just been there with the two of you. | 我应该陪着你们两个的 |
[1:38:08] | You know? | 你明白的 |
[1:38:10] | Just… the three of us. | 一家三口在一起的幸福 |
[1:38:16] | But I wasn’t. | 但我却不在 |
[1:38:17] | I wasn’t even present in my own life, | 我这一辈子都在缺席 |
[1:38:19] | and now I don’t have it, | 那种幸福 我到现在也没有拥有 |
[1:38:21] | and I’m never gonna have it. | 永远也不会拥有了 |
[1:38:22] | No, you have Sam. | 别这么说 你有萨姆 |
[1:38:24] | Not really, I don’t. I mean, she’s… | 也算不上 我是说 她… |
[1:38:26] | No, no, no, listen. She’s just going through… | 不不不 听我说 她只是在… |
[1:38:28] | No, no, no, I get it. I understand. | 没事的 我懂的 我理解的 |
[1:38:30] | Yeah, no, she needed to have a dad and… | 不是 她最需要父亲的时候 |
[1:38:32] | instead she got this guy | 却只有我这家伙 |
[1:38:34] | who was a three-day viral sensation. | 名声大噪一时 瞬间就过气 |
[1:38:38] | It is so pathetic, I can’t… | 我真是可悲 我不能… |
[1:38:39] | No, come on, there are more pathetic things than that. | 别这么说 比这更可悲的事情多得是呢 |
[1:38:42] | Yeah, like? | 是吗 举个例子 |
[1:38:43] | That mustache. | 比如你这胡子 |
[1:38:50] | Riggan, we are in the motel. | 里根 到旅馆那场戏了 |
[1:38:52] | Last scene has started. | 最后一幕已经开演 |
[1:38:53] | You’re not here. | 你还未到场 |
[1:38:55] | Last chance for places. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[1:38:58] | You better get back to your seat. | 你该回座位了 |
[1:39:20] | 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[1:39:25] | 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[1:39:28] | 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[1:39:32] | 20 little leopards laughed at two lofty lions. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[1:40:04] | Break a leg, Mr. Thomson. | 祝你演出成功 汤姆森先生 |
[1:40:36] | Let me put the blood rig on. | 我帮你把血包装上 |
[1:40:43] | Riggan! | 里根 |
[1:40:54] | Terri! Terri! | 特里 特里 |
[1:40:58] | Eddie! What are you doing here?! | 埃迪 你来这干什么 |
[1:41:00] | Why? I just want you to tell me why. | 为什么 你告诉我为什么 |
[1:41:01] | – Just take it easy, man. – Just tell me why. | -别冲动 伙计 -告诉我为什么 |
[1:41:03] | – I know this is… – Shut up! | -我知道这… -闭嘴 |
[1:41:03] | Eddie, please. | 埃迪 求你了 |
[1:41:06] | What’s the matter with me? | 我怎么不好了 |
[1:41:08] | Tell me what’s the matter. | 告诉我 我怎么不好了 |
[1:41:09] | Why do I always end up having to beg people to love me? | 为什么我总是要乞求别人来爱我 |
[1:41:12] | Eddie, please, just give me the gun. | 埃迪 求你了 把枪给我 |
[1:41:14] | It was me; I was drowning. | 是我的错 我已经不能自拔 |
[1:41:15] | I’m just not capable of… | 没有能力去… |
[1:41:17] | You deserve to be loved, Eddie. | 你值得被爱 埃迪 |
[1:41:19] | You do. | 你值得 |
[1:41:22] | I just wanted to be what you wanted. | 我只是想成为你想要的模样 |
[1:41:24] | What you wanted. | 你想要的模样 |
[1:41:26] | Now I spend every fucking minute trying to be something else, | 我他妈每分每秒都祈祷着变成别人的样子 |
[1:41:29] | someone I’m not. | 不是我自己的 |
[1:41:31] | Just put the gun down, Ed. | 把枪放下吧 埃迪 |
[1:41:32] | She doesn’t love you anymore. | 她不再爱你了 |
[1:41:37] | You don’t, do you? | 你不爱我 是吗 |
[1:41:38] | No. | 不爱 |
[1:41:39] | And you never will. | 再也不会吗 |
[1:41:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:41:45] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:41:54] | I don’t exist. | 我根本不存在 |
[1:42:00] | I’m not even here. | 在这的也不是我 |
[1:42:03] | I’m not even here. | 在这的也不是我 |
[1:42:05] | Bang! | 砰 |
[1:42:18] | Bang. | 砰 |
[1:44:09] | Yes? | 请进 |
[1:44:13] | Is he, um… | 他… |
[1:44:15] | He just woke up. | 他刚醒 |
[1:44:22] | I thought I lost you, buddy. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:44:25] | What the hell happened? | 到底是怎么了 |
[1:44:28] | I was watching you on that stage, | 我还正看着你在台上表演 |
[1:44:30] | and then all the sudden, | 突然一下 |
[1:44:31] | you had that goofy look in your eye, | 你眼睛就直了 |
[1:44:33] | and you were just, like, honestly… | 你就好像… |
[1:44:35] | What is wrong with you? | 你神经病吗 |
[1:44:36] | – He tried to… – I’m happy! | -他差点… -我很高兴啊 |
[1:44:38] | He’s alive; my best friend is alive! And… | 他还活着 我最好的朋友还活着 而且 |
[1:44:41] | 艺术周末 娱乐版 无知的意外之美 | |
[1:44:42] | he happens to be the fucking man of the hour. | 他一不小心就他妈上了头条 |
[1:44:44] | – What is that? – You have to be shitting me. | -什么东西 -你在逗我吗 |
[1:44:47] | Read it. | 自己看吧 |
[1:44:47] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[1:44:48] | “The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance.” | “无知的意外之美” |
[1:44:51] | Read it. | 念出来 |
[1:44:53] | – “By Tabitha Dickinson.” – Read it out loud. | -撰稿人塔比莎 · 迪金森 -大点声 |
[1:44:56] | “Thomson has unwittingly given birth | 汤姆森歪打正着 创造了一种新的艺术形式 |
[1:44:58] | “to a new form which can only be described As super-realism. | 我们只能暂且用超现实主义来形容这种艺术 |
[1:45:03] | “Blood was spilled | 艺术家和观众 |
[1:45:04] | “both literally and metaphorically | 都血脉喷张 那是真实的鲜血 |
[1:45:06] | “by artist and audience alike, real blood. | 既是比喻 也是现实 |
[1:45:09] | “The blood that has been sorely missing | 而这种血液 |
[1:45:11] | from the veins of the American theater.” | 正是美国戏剧的动脉所缺少的 |
[1:45:15] | You’re happy about this? | 看到这个你很高兴是吗 |
[1:45:17] | Yeah, happy? I’m fucking euphoric! | 何止高兴 我乐得飞起来了 |
[1:45:19] | This is… this is the kind of review | 这种剧评 |
[1:45:21] | that turns people into living legends. | 是能让人一步登天的 |
[1:45:22] | He shot the nose off his face! | 他拿枪把自己鼻子都打开花了 |
[1:45:24] | He’s got a new nose! | 可他现在有新鼻子了 |
[1:45:26] | And if he doesn’t like that one, | 他要是不喜欢这个 |
[1:45:27] | we’ll get him a new one. | 我们可以给他换个新的 |
[1:45:29] | We’ll use Meg Ryan’s guy. | 不行就找金喜善的整容师呗 |
[1:45:30] | Who gives a shit? | 有什么大不了的 |
[1:45:31] | They’re lighting candles for him in Central Park. | 人们都在中央公园为他点蜡烛祈福呢 |
[1:45:33] | Turn on your TV. Where’s the… | 把电视打开 遥控器呢 |
[1:45:38] | They’re praying for him all across the country. | 全国人民都在为他祈祷 |
[1:45:40] | He did it. You did it. | 他成功了 你成功了 |
[1:45:43] | I’ve been reborn, brother. | 哥们 我重生了 |
[1:45:45] | And I can see the future. | 我都能预测未来会怎样 |
[1:45:46] | This play is gonna last forever. | 这部戏会成为经典 永世传承 |
[1:45:49] | It’s gonna open in London and Paris, | 伦敦 巴黎 都会举办巡演 |
[1:45:50] | and the studio is gonna call again, | 工作室也会重开 |
[1:45:52] | and we’re gonna get some book deals. You’ll see. | 我们还会出书 等着看吧 |
[1:45:54] | So you can see the future? | 你说你能预测未来 |
[1:45:55] | Yeah, I can see the future. | 是啊 光明的未来 |
[1:45:57] | How about that, huh? | 那这个呢 |
[1:45:59] | Did you see that coming? | 你预测到了吗 |
[1:46:02] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么不说话 |
[1:46:04] | This is what you wanted, wasn’t it? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[1:46:07] | Riggan, this is what you wanted. | 里根 你梦想成真了 |
[1:46:11] | Yeah, yeah, this is what I wanted. | 没错 正是我想要的 |
[1:46:14] | Okay, listen, you’re gonna get hit | 听我说 会有人指控你 |
[1:46:16] | with a brandishing a weapon charge, okay? | 滥用枪支什么的 |
[1:46:19] | If anybody talks to you about it, | 如果有人问起来 |
[1:46:20] | – it was an accident. – Okay. | -你就说是意外 -好的 |
[1:46:22] | Is that what this was? | 是这样吗 |
[1:46:25] | An accident? | 是意外吗 |
[1:46:26] | An accident. That’s what I want to go… | 意外 这正是我想要… |
[1:46:28] | Did you intend to shoot yourself? | 您当时是想自杀吗 |
[1:46:28] | You motherfuckers! Get the fuck out! Get out! | 混蛋 滚出去 滚 |
[1:46:31] | – Are you coming back… – Get the fuck out of here! | -您还会重登戏台吗 -都他妈滚出去 |
[1:46:33] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:46:35] | Get the fuck out! | 都他妈滚 |
[1:46:37] | Get back! | 快走 |
[1:46:39] | Out! | 滚 |
[1:46:40] | This is a personal matter! | 这是个人隐私 |
[1:46:42] | A personal matter! | 个人隐私 |
[1:46:45] | Get out! I don’t give a shit! | 滚出去 别他妈烦我 |
[1:46:46] | Hey, Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:46:46] | I don’t give a shit if the press wants to know. | 你们媒体想知道什么 关我屁事 |
[1:46:49] | Get the fuck out of here, you fucking parasite! | 都滚出去 你们这些寄生虫 |
[1:47:18] | Lilacs. | 紫丁香 |
[1:47:27] | – Are you laughing? – Yeah. | -你是在笑吗 -是啊 |
[1:47:29] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑 |
[1:47:32] | I can’t smell them. | 我闻不到香味 |
[1:47:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:47:41] | I’m posting a photo on your Twitter page. | 在你推特上发张照片 |
[1:47:43] | I have a Twitter page? | 我有推特吗 |
[1:47:45] | Yeah, I set it up today. | 是啊 我今天刚注册的 |
[1:47:47] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[1:47:48] | No way. | 不给 |
[1:47:49] | No, you look hideous. | 不给你看 丑得吓人 |
[1:47:50] | Oh, wow, thank you. I appreciate it. | 这样啊 那我谢谢你 太感谢了 |
[1:47:52] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[1:47:54] | No, I’m actually not. | 其实我没开玩笑 |
[1:47:55] | You… you do look hideous. | 真挺吓人 |
[1:47:58] | You got 80,000 followers in less than a day. | 不到一天就有八万人关注你了 |
[1:48:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:48:02] | Yeah, I’m gonna scare the shit out of all of them. | 是啊 我发张图吓死他们 |
[1:48:04] | Let me look at it. | 让我看看 |
[1:48:05] | It’s done. | 发完了 |
[1:48:11] | Uh, I’m gonna go get a vase for the flowers. | 我去找个花瓶 |
[1:48:13] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[1:49:49] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[1:50:14] | Bye-bye. | 再见了 |
[1:50:16] | And fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:51:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:51:48] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:51:51] | Dad? | 爸 |