时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | For tonight’s final illusion | 今晚的最后一个魔术 |
[00:08] | we have incredible sack of mystery. | 让我们来看这个难以置信的神秘袋子 |
[00:11] | When you put your money in, it mysteriously dissapears. | 当你把钱放进去后 财富就会神奇的不翼而飞啦 |
[00:15] | Well, of course! That makes perfect sense! | 当然了 多有道理啊 |
[00:17] | What a nice man! That was totaly worth a try! | 多好的人啊 这太值得一试了 |
[00:19] | The tiger was badly injured in the explosion | 这只老虎在爆炸中受了重伤 |
[00:22] | but we repaired him with a fist. | 但是我们给它安装了一个拳头 |
[00:26] | Woo! Yeah! That tiger is our hero! | 哇塞 这只老虎是我们的英雄 |
[00:30] | Tiger fist! will return after these messages. | 猛虎之拳 广告之后马上回来 |
[00:34] | Hey look! It’s that commercial I’ve been telling you guys about. | 快看 这就是我和你们说的那个广告 |
[00:36] | Are you completely miserable? | 你是否一筹莫展 憔悴苦楚 |
[00:39] | Yeees! | 就是啊 |
[00:40] | Then you need to meet Gideon. | 那你需要去见一下吉迪恩 |
[00:44] | – Gideon? – What makes him so special? | -吉迪恩 -他有什么特别之处 |
[00:46] | He’s a psychic! | 他是个通灵者 |
[00:48] | So don’t waste your time with other so called man of mystery. | 所以不要浪费你们的时间 和那些自诩神秘之人厮混 |
[00:55] | Learn about it tomorrow, tonight, at Gideon’s tent of telepathy! | 明天 今晚就来吉迪恩的通灵帐篷中了解详情吧 |
[01:03] | I’m getting all curiousy inside. | 我开始好奇里面有什么了 |
[01:05] | Well don’t get too curiousy, | 好奇害死猫 |
[01:07] | Ever since that monster Gideon rolled in town, I’ve had nothing but trouble. | 自从那个吉迪恩怪物来这儿之后 就尽给我惹麻烦 |
[01:18] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[01:19] | – Well, is he realy psychic? – I think we should go and find out! | -他真的是个疯子吗 -我觉得咱们可以去一探究竟 |
[01:22] | Never! You’re forbiden from patronizing the competition! | 做梦 不允许你们让这场竞争升级 |
[01:25] | No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon’s roof. | 住在我屋檐下的人可不允许到吉迪恩的屋檐下去 |
[01:29] | – Do tents have roofs? – I think we just found our loophole. Literaly. | -帐篷有屋檐吗 -我觉得咱们找到漏洞了 字面上的漏洞 |
[01:35] | So come down soon, folks. Gideon is expecting you. | 所以快来吧 伙计们 吉迪恩正翘首以待 |
[02:22] | Get right here folks! Put your money in Gideon’s psychick sack! | 伙计们 到这儿来 快把你们的钱放进吉迪恩的神秘袋子 |
[02:27] | Oh sure! Wow! That makes perfect sense! | 当然 哇塞 太有道理了 |
[02:32] | Aww, this is like a bizzaro version of the Mystery Shack. | 这就像是神秘小屋的奇怪翻版 |
[02:35] | They even have their own Soos. | 他们甚至还有自己的苏斯 |
[02:40] | It’s starting, it’s starting! | 要开始了 要开始了 |
[02:45] | Let’s see what this monster looks like. | 让咱们瞧瞧这怪物的庐山真面目 |
[02:52] | Hello America! My name is Lil’ Gideon! | 好啊美国人 我叫小吉迪恩 |
[02:59] | That’s Stan’s mortal enemy? | 这就是斯坦叔公的不共戴天之敌吗 |
[03:01] | Like.. he’s so.. widdle. | 他还真是 够娇小的啊 |
[03:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a gift to have you here tonight. | 女士们先生们 你们赏光莅临此处真是天赐珍宝啊 |
[03:07] | Such a gift. I have a vision. | 珍宝啊 我看见了一个景象 |
[03:10] | I predict, you’ll soon all say.. | 我预计 你们不久就会说 |
[03:18] | – It came true! – What? I’m not impresed. | -成真了 -什么 我并不觉得多稀奇啊 |
[03:21] | You’re impresed! | 你明明被震撼到了 |
[03:23] | Hit it dad! | 音乐起 老爸 |
[03:29] | Oh I can see, what others can’t see! | 哦 我能看见 别人所无法瞧见的东西 |
[03:33] | It ain’t some such old trick, it’s an natability. | 这并不是什么老把戏 那只是变幻莫测 |
[03:37] | Where others are blind, I am futurely inclined. | 别人将一切置若罔闻 我却倾向于未来之景 |
[03:41] | and you too could see the view that’s widdle lil me! | 而你们也得享我所见之物 |
[03:47] | Come on everybody! Round up! I want you all to keep it going! | 来吧 每个人 集中起来 我想听你们接着唱下去 |
[03:51] | – What? How did he? – Keep it going! | -什么 他怎么做到的 -继续唱 |
[03:53] | – You wish your son would call you more! – I’m leaving everything to my cats! | -你希望儿子多唤声你 -我给了猫咪所有的一切 |
[03:59] | – I sense that you’ve been here before! – What gave it away? | -我看见你们曾来过此处 -是什么让我露了馅 |
[04:04] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:05] | I’ll read your mind if I’m able | 如果可以的话 我要读透你的心 |
[04:09] | – Something tells me your name Mabel. – How he do that? | -直觉告诉我 你的名字叫梅宝 -这太神了 |
[04:14] | So welcome all yeeee | 欢迎你们 |
[04:16] | to the tent of telepathy | 来到通灵帐篷 |
[04:19] | and thanks for visiting widdle ol’ meee | 感谢你们来见小小的我 |
[04:27] | Oh my goodness. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[04:31] | Thank you! You people are the real miracles. | 谢谢你们 你们才是真正的奇迹 |
[04:38] | Man, this kid is even bigger fraud than Stan. | 天呐 这小鬼比斯坦叔公还要会鬼扯 |
[04:41] | – No wonder our uncle is jealous. – Oh come on, his dance moves were adorable | -怪不得叔公会嫉妒 -那是 他的舞姿真是太可爱了 |
[04:45] | And did you see his hair? It was like wooosh. | 还有 你瞧见他的头发了吗 太潮了啊 |
[04:49] | – You’re too easily impressed – Yeah, yeah. | -你真容易被打动 -是啦 是啦 |
[04:57] | Check it out Dipper! I succesfuly bezappled my face! | 迪普快看 我成功地给我的脸镶钻了 |
[05:04] | – Is that permanent? – I’m on appreciating my time. | -这是永久性的吗 -我正在享受有限的时间 |
[05:09] | – Somebody answer that door! – I’ll get it! | -谁来开开门啊 -我来了 |
[05:14] | – Howdy? – It’s widdle old you! | -你好啊 -是小小的你 |
[05:18] | Yeah, my song is quite catchy. | 我知道我的歌声挺朗朗上口的 |
[05:19] | I know we haven’t formaly met. | 我们虽然没有正式见过面 |
[05:21] | but after yesterday’s perfomance, I just couldn’t get your laugh out of my head. | 但昨天表演之后 你的笑声就萦绕在我的脑海里 |
[05:25] | You mean this one? | 你说这样笑 |
[05:28] | Aw, what a delight. And when I saw you in the audience, I said to myself | 太愉悦了 当我在观众中瞧见你 我就对自己说 |
[05:32] | now, there is a kindred spirit. | 我找到了相似的灵魂 |
[05:34] | Someone who appreciates sparkly things and laugh. | 喜欢闪闪发亮的东西还爱笑的人 |
[05:37] | That’s totally me! | 就是说我啊 |
[05:42] | Enchanting. Utterly enchanting. | 迷人啊 真是太迷人了 |
[05:44] | – Who’s at the door? – No one Grunkle Stan! | -谁在门口 -没人 斯坦叔公 |
[05:47] | I appreciate your discretion, that Stan is no fan of mine. | 感谢你的谨慎行事 斯坦那家伙可不待见我 |
[05:50] | I don’t know how a lemon so sour could be related to a peach so sweet. | 真没想到那种烂柠檬竟然也会有你这样的甜心蜜桃相伴 |
[05:54] | – Gideon! – What do you say, | -吉迪恩 -你觉得 |
[05:57] | we step away from here and chat a bit more. | 我们离开这儿 再谈点别的 |
[05:59] | Perhaps in my dressing room? | 比如在我的化妆室里面谈谈怎么样 |
[06:01] | Makeovers! | 化妆啊 |
[06:08] | Do you see something you like? Cause I do.. | 你瞧见什么中意了的吗 我瞧见了 |
[06:11] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | Hey Dipper! What’s going on? | 迪普 看看发生什么了 |
[06:17] | Where have you been? And what’s going on with | 你去哪里了 还有你的手指甲又怎么了 |
[06:19] | those finger nails, you look like a wolverine. | 看上去就像黄鼠狼 |
[06:22] | I know, right? Waaa! | 我知道 不错吧 哈哈 |
[06:24] | I’m hanging out with my new pal Gideon. He’s one dapper little man. | 我和我的新伙计吉迪恩出去了 他可真是个浓缩的精华啊 |
[06:28] | Mabel, I don’t trust anyone who’s hair is bigger than their head. | 梅宝 我可不相信发型会大过脑袋的家伙 |
[06:32] | Aw, leave him alone. You never wanna do girly stuff with me. | 算了吧 你根本不想陪我做些女孩的事情 |
[06:35] | You and Soos could do boy stuff all the time. | 你和苏斯净做男孩的事情 |
[06:38] | – What do you mean? – Hey dude. | -你说什么 -伙计 |
[06:39] | – You ready to blow up these hotdogs in a microwave one by one? – Am I? | -你准备好来用微波炉一根一根炸热狗了吗 -当然 |
[06:45] | One at a time! One at a time! | 一次一根 一次一根 |
[06:49] | Wow! The view from your family factory is nuts! | 哇 从你家工厂这儿望去的景色真是太棒了 |
[06:52] | Good thing we both brought our opera glasses! | 好在我们带了剧场观望眼镜 |
[06:59] | Mabel, when I’m up here looking down on all them lil old people. | 梅宝 当我身处这里 俯视着这些小可怜们 |
[07:02] | I feel like I’m king of all I survey. | 我就觉得我是目及一切的王者 |
[07:05] | – And guess that makes you my queen! – What? | -而你就是当之无愧的女王 -什么 |
[07:08] | You’ve being so nice to me right now. | 你这样对我真好 |
[07:10] | Quit it! | 快别这样了 |
[07:12] | I can’t quit it. I’m speaking from my heart. | 我无法停止 因为我用自己的内心诉说 |
[07:15] | – From the where now? – Mabel, I’ve never felt this close to anyone. | -用哪儿呢 -梅宝 我从未感到和人这么亲近 |
[07:19] | So..so close. | 如此 如此亲近 |
[07:21] | Look Gideon, I am .. | 吉迪恩 听着 我 |
[07:24] | I like you a lot but let’s just be friends. | 我挺喜欢你的 但是我们还是只做朋友吧 |
[07:27] | At least give me a chance. Mabel, will you do me the honour | 至少给我个机会吧 梅宝 你能够给我这个荣幸 |
[07:31] | – of going on a date with me? – A play date? | -邀请你和我约会吗 -游戏约会 |
[07:34] | A shopping date? | 购物约会 |
[07:35] | It will just be one lil old date. | 这只是个小小的约会 |
[07:38] | I swear with my lucky bolo tie. | 我对我的扣式领带发誓 |
[07:43] | Okay, then. I guess. | 好吧 我想 |
[07:46] | Mable Pines, you have made me the happiest boy in the world. | 梅宝·派恩斯 你让我成为了世界上最幸福的人 |
[07:50] | Are you sniffing my hair? | 你在嗅我的头发吗 |
[07:56] | It’s not a date, Dip, it’s just, you know | 这可不是约会 迪普 你知道那只是 |
[07:58] | I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Until he figured it, I’d throw him a bone. | 我不想伤害他的感情 等他想明白了 我就给他点安慰 |
[08:02] | Mabel, guys don’t work that way. He’s gonna fall in love with you. | 梅宝 男孩子可不是这么想的 他会坠入爱河的 |
[08:05] | Pff, yeah, right. | 噗 你说个鬼啦 |
[08:07] | I’m not THAT lovable. | 我还没有这么招人喜爱呢 |
[08:09] | – Kaboom! Yes! – Okay, at least we agree on something here. | -秒杀你 -好吧 咱们还是达成了一点点共识 |
[08:19] | A night of enchantment awaits, my lady. | 一个神奇的夜晚等着咱们呢 我的女士 |
[08:22] | Oh boy. | 哦天 |
[08:27] | I can’t believe they’d let us bring horse in here. | 不敢相信他们竟然允许带马进来 |
[08:29] | Well, people have hard time saying ‘no’ to me. | 人们都不忍心对我说“不” |
[08:33] | Ah! Monsieur Gideon! The feet on the table! | 吉迪恩先生 把脚搁在桌子上 |
[08:36] | An excellent choice! | 有创意 |
[08:38] | – Jean-Luc, what have we discussed about our contact? – Yes, yes. Very good. | -让-吕克 咱们本来是怎么说的来着 -对对 您说的对 |
[08:42] | I’ve never seen so many forks. | 我从没有看见过这么多人 |
[08:45] | And water with bubbles in it? Oh, ulala, weewee. | 还有带泡泡的水 太赞了 |
[08:49] | Oh, parlez-vous francais? | 哦 你会说法语吗 |
[08:51] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[08:53] | Hey, hey! What the jackal is Mabel doing | 报纸上面梅宝怎么会和 |
[08:55] | in the paper next to that crazy pitpocket Gideon? | 那个疯狂的豺狼吉迪恩在一起 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah. That’s like a big deal. | 这可是个轰动新闻 |
[09:00] | Everybody’s talking about Gideon and Mabel’s big date tonight. | 每个人都在谈论吉迪恩和梅宝今晚的约会 |
[09:03] | What? That little shyster is dating my great niece? | 什么 那个奸诈小人竟然在和我的完美侄孙女约会 |
[09:06] | I wonder what the new name will be for the power couple? | 我在想这对强强组合会有什么新名字 |
[09:08] | Mabidion? Gidiable? Magidbelion! | 梅迪恩 吉迪宝 梅吉宝迪恩 |
[09:13] | I didn’t know! I didn’t hear about it! And plus, I told her not to! | 我不知道 我没听说过 而且 我让她别接近那个家伙了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, well it ends tonight. I’m going right down to that little scug’s house. | 今晚一切都会终结 我立马就去那个讨厌鬼的家里 |
[09:20] | This is gonna stop right now. | 一切马上就会结束 |
[09:24] | Dude, woudn’t it be funny if that was a closet? | 伙计 如果那是个壁橱该有多可笑啊 |
[09:27] | And he had to come back again and walk through the real door? | 他就不得不折回来 重走一遍真正的大门 |
[09:32] | Nope, real door. | 唉哟 是真的门 |
[09:40] | Gideon, you little punk! Open up! | 吉迪恩 你这个小混球 快开门 |
[09:45] | I will pardon nothing! | 我可不会重复第二次 |
[09:48] | Why! Stan Pines! | 怎么 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[09:50] | – What a delight! – Out of the way, bud. | -多荣幸啊 -别挡路 伙计 |
[09:52] | I’m looking for Gideon. | 我在找吉迪恩 |
[09:54] | Well, I haven’t seen the boy around, but since you’re here. | 我没看见那小家伙 不过既然你来这儿了 |
[09:57] | You simply must come in for coffee. | 不如进屋来喝杯咖啡吧 |
[10:00] | – Bu but I came.. – It’s imported. All the way from Columbia. | -但我是为了 -进口货色哦 从哥伦比亚运过来的 |
[10:05] | I went to jail there once. | 我在那儿蹲过一次监狱 |
[10:07] | Some digs you got here. | 你这儿好东西还不少 |
[10:09] | Oh, this. This is beautiful. | 这件 这件太漂亮了 |
[10:12] | Now, I hear your niece and my Gideon are well, | 我听说你的侄孙女和我的吉迪恩 |
[10:15] | they are singing in harmony lately, so to speak. | 可以说 正在度过琴瑟和鸣的晚上呢 |
[10:18] | Yeah, and I’m against it. | 我可是大大反对的 |
[10:21] | No, no, no. I see it as a fantastic business oportunity. | 不不不 我觉得这可是一个很好的商机 |
[10:25] | Yes, the Mystery Shack and the Tent of Telepathy. | 没错 神秘小屋和通灵帐篷 |
[10:29] | We’d been at each other’s throats for far.. Let me get that. | 我们互相攻击了这么久了 让我拿掉这个 |
[10:32] | At each others throats for far too long, yes we have. | 实在是互相攻讦太久太过了 不是吗 |
[10:36] | This is our big chance to brush aside our rivalry | 是时候让我们冰释前嫌了 |
[10:38] | and pull our collective profit, you see. | 我们共挖一桶金的时刻来了 |
[10:45] | I’m listening. | 你继续说 |
[10:48] | So I said, autograph your own head, shot lady! | 然后我说 自己在你脑门上签名吧 小姑娘 |
[10:56] | Mabel, tonight’s date was a complete success. | 梅宝 今晚的约会实在太成功了 |
[10:58] | And tomorrow’s date promises to top this one in every way! | 我保证明天的约会会更上一层楼的 |
[11:02] | Woah, woah. You said just one date and this was it. | 停下 你说过只有一次约会 而这就是最后一次 |
[11:06] | What a surprise! A red-crested South American rainbow maco! | 多棒的惊喜啊 一个红冠南美鹦鹉 |
[11:13] | Two.. three.. four.. | 二 三 四 |
[11:15] | Mabel! Will! You! Accompany! Gideon! | 梅宝 你 愿意 陪伴 吉迪恩 |
[11:18] | To! The ballroom! Dance! This! Thurpsday! | 在 周柿 去 舞厅 跳舞 吗 |
[11:23] | Thursday! | 周四 |
[11:25] | – Oh so adorable. – Gideon got a girlfriend. | -太可爱了 -吉迪恩有女朋友了 |
[11:28] | They’re expecting us, please say you’ll go. | 他们都期待着呢 请答应我吧 |
[11:34] | Gideon, I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to say.. | 吉迪恩 我很抱歉我要说 |
[11:37] | – I’m on the edge of my seat – This is gonna be adorable. | -我紧张得都要坐不住了 -这太甜蜜了 |
[11:40] | If she says no, I’ll die from sadness. | 如果她拒绝了 我会伤心而死的 |
[11:43] | I can verify that will indeed happen. | 我能证明这真的可能发生 |
[11:52] | Hey! How did it go? | 嘿 约会情况怎样 |
[11:54] | I don’t know.. I have a lobster now.. | 我不知道 我有了只龙虾 |
[11:56] | Well, at least it’s over and you will never have to go out with him again. | 没事 反正一切都结束了 你也不用再和他约会了 |
[12:01] | Mabel, it’s over, right? | 梅宝 一切是结束了吧 |
[12:03] | Mabel? | 梅宝 |
[12:05] | He asked me out again and I didn’t know how to say NO! | 他又约我出去了 我不知道该怎么拒绝 |
[12:08] | Like this – NO. | 就像这样 我不要 |
[12:10] | It’s not that easy, Dipper. | 事情并不是这么简单的 迪普 |
[12:12] | I do like Gideon, as a friend/little sister. | 我是喜欢吉迪恩 但这是像对朋友和哥哥的那种喜欢 |
[12:15] | So I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. | 我不想伤害他的感情 |
[12:17] | I just need to get things back where they used to be. | 我只想让一切复归原位 |
[12:19] | You know, friends. | 你知道的 朋友的状态 |
[12:23] | Boat midnight, boat midnight. | 划船之夜 划船之夜 |
[12:27] | You know, I thought dancing would be the end of the evening, right? | 你知道吗 我本以为跳舞就是这个晚上的结尾了 |
[12:30] | Don’t you want this evening to last my sweet? | 你难道不想让这一刻能永存吗 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | NO! I mean, yes. I mean, I’m always happy hanging with a friend. | 不 我是说 是的 我的意思是 我很开心能和朋友在一起 |
[12:36] | Buddy, pal, chump, other word for friend. | 伙伴 伙计 友人 所有可以描述朋友的词语 |
[12:39] | – Pal? – I already said pal. A mate? | -伙计 -我说过这个词了 比如伴侣 |
[12:42] | How about soulmate? | 灵魂伴侣吗 |
[12:47] | Well, you can’t say no to that. | 这可真是无法拒绝啊 |
[12:52] | He’s so nice, but I can’t keep doing this. | 他这人挺好 但是我不能再继续下去了 |
[12:54] | But I can’t break his heart. Aaah! I have no way out! | 但我又不能伤了他的心 救命啊 没有活路了 |
[12:57] | What in the heck happened on that date? | 约会的时候究竟又发生了什么 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. I was in the friend-zone | 我不知道 我是想保持在友情区域的 |
[13:01] | and then before I knew what was happening, he pulled me into romance zone! | 但等到我回过神来 他已经把我拉到浪漫区域了 |
[13:04] | It was like quicksand! Geopardy quicksand! | 这就像个陷阱 危险的陷阱 |
[13:08] | Mabel, come on. It’s not like you’ll have to marry Gideon. | 梅宝 算了吧 你又不是要嫁给吉迪恩 |
[13:11] | Great news, Mabel. You have to marry Gideon. | 好消息 梅宝 你得嫁给吉迪恩 |
[13:13] | – What? – It’s all a part of my long-term deal with buddy Gleafall. | -什么 -这是我和战略伙伴格里佛的计划的一部分 |
[13:17] | There’s a lot of cash tied up in this thing, plus I got this shirt. | 这事儿涉及到很多的钱 而且我还捞了这件衬衫 |
[13:21] | I am fat. | 我太胖了 |
[13:24] | Bodies change, honey! Bodies change. | 修身啊 亲爱的 修身 |
[13:30] | – Oh no, Mabel. – Mabel’s not here. | -梅宝 -梅宝不在这儿 |
[13:33] | – She’s in sweater town. – Are you gonna come out of sweater town? | -她在汗衫城呢 -那你准备从汗衫城出来吗 |
[13:39] | All right. Enough is enough. | 好了 我看不下去了 |
[13:41] | – If you can’t break up with Gideon, than I’ll do it for you. – You will? | -如果你难以跟吉迪恩分手 我帮你去说 -真的吗 |
[13:46] | – Oh thank you, thank you, thank you – Allright, allright. | -太谢谢你了 谢谢 谢谢 -没事儿 |
[13:57] | Hello! Dipper Pines, how are you? | 你好 迪普·派恩斯 过得如何 |
[14:00] | – You look good, you look good. – Thanks, you are.. | -你看上去挺精神的 -谢谢 你也 |
[14:03] | Look, Gideon. We’ve gotta talk. Mabel isn’t joining you tonight. | 吉迪恩 我们得谈谈 梅宝今晚不来了 |
[14:06] | She doesn’t want to see you anymore. | 她不想再看见你了 |
[14:09] | She’s kinda weirded out by you, no offense. | 毫无冒犯之意 但她有点儿被你吓坏了 |
[14:13] | So what you’re saying is.. | 所以你是要表达 |
[14:15] | – You’ve come between us. – You’re not gonna like | -你要阻碍我们 -你是要 |
[14:19] | freak out or anything, are you? | 发飙了还是怎么的啊 |
[14:22] | Of course not. This things happen. | 当然不会 这也是会发生的事情嘛 |
[14:25] | So, okay cool. Well, then again, sorry man, but uh.. | 不错 那么 真是抱歉了 伙计 不过 |
[14:28] | Hey, thumbs up! | 嘿 振作起来 |
[14:31] | Thumbs up, indeed my friend. | 振作起来 确实是这样 我的好朋友 |
[14:34] | How did it go? Was he mad? | 怎么样 他生气了吗 |
[14:36] | Did he try to read your mind with his psychic powers? | 他又用那神秘的力量来探测你的想法了吗 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry Mable, he’s just a kid. He doesn’t have any powers. | 别担心 梅宝 他只是个孩子 他可没有什么力量 |
[14:47] | Dipper Pines, you don’t know what you’ve done. | 迪普·派恩斯 你不明白自己究竟做了什么 |
[14:59] | You’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life. | 你刚刚犯了自己一生中最大的错误 |
[15:04] | Gideon Charles Gleafall, clean up your room this instant. | 吉迪恩·查理斯·格里佛 立马给我收拾干净你的房间 |
[15:08] | I can buy and sell you old man! | 我可以把你买来再卖掉 老家伙 |
[15:13] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[15:26] | Hit me dude! | 打我吧 伙计 |
[15:29] | – Feels good. – I’m so glad everything’s back to normal. | -感觉不错 -我很高兴一切回到正轨了 |
[15:34] | – Your turn. – Your tur.. Aw, man. | -你接电话 -你接 哦 算了 |
[15:37] | – Hello? – Toby Determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. | -你好 -我是托比·迪特敏德 重力泉八卦报 |
[15:41] | Oh, hey man. Sorry for acusing you of murder last week. | 你好 上周指控你参与谋杀案的事很抱歉 |
[15:44] | Water under the bridge. Saay.. | 都过去的事情了嘛 那个 |
[15:46] | We want to interview you about whether you’ve seen anything | 我们想要采访你 自从你来到这儿 |
[15:49] | unusual in tihs hiertown ever since you’ve arrived. | 是否看见过什么奇妙的东西 |
[15:52] | Oh! Finally! I thought nobody would ever ask! | 终于啊 我还以为没人会问呢 |
[15:54] | I have notes and theories! Aha.. | 我有笔记和理论 |
[15:57] | 412 Gopher road. Tonight? | 地鼠路412号 今晚见吗 |
[16:01] | – Got it. – There! I did your dirty work. | -明白了 -好了 我做完你交代的任务了 |
[16:04] | Now it’s time to pay your end of the bargain. | 现在该你支付酬劳了 |
[16:08] | Shandra Jimenez’s phone number! | 珊多拉·西梅内斯的电话号码 |
[16:11] | Bless you, lil Gideon! | 上帝保佑你 吉迪恩 |
[16:24] | Hello! | 你好 |
[16:35] | Hello friend. | 朋友你好 |
[16:37] | – Gideon. – Dipper Pines. | -吉迪恩 -迪普·派恩斯 |
[16:39] | How long have you been living in this town? A week? Two? | 你来这个城市有多久了 一周 两周 |
[16:42] | You like it here? Enjoy the scenery? | 你喜欢这儿么 享受这番景致吗 |
[16:44] | – What do you want from me, man? – Listen carefully boy. | -你究竟想要干什么 -仔细给我听好了 |
[16:46] | This town has secrets you couldn’t begin to comprehend. | 这个城市有你压根儿无法理解的秘密 |
[16:50] | Is this about Mabel? I told you, she’s not into you. | 是因为梅宝吗 我和你说过了 她不喜欢你 |
[16:53] | Liar! You turned her agains me! | 骗子 是你挑拨了我们 |
[16:57] | She was my peach dumpling! | 她是我的水蜜桃饺子 |
[16:59] | Are you okay man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[17:05] | Howdy! | 你好 |
[17:06] | Reading minds isn’t all I can do. | 我不仅仅会读懂别人的心 |
[17:08] | But… but you’re a fake.. | 但是 你不是假冒的吗 |
[17:10] | Oh, tell me Dipper. Is this fake? | 那你告诉我 迪普 这也是假冒的吗 |
[17:22] | How’s your hair tasting buddy? | 你的头发尝起来如何 伙计 |
[17:23] | Wendy, I need some advice. | 温蒂 我需要点建议 |
[17:25] | – You’ve broken up with guys, right? – Oh yeah. | -你和人分手过吧 -当然 |
[17:27] | Russ Toram, Eli Hall, Stoney Davidson. | 拉斯·托曼 伊莱·霍尔 史托尼·戴维森 |
[17:31] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道是哪里不对劲 |
[17:32] | I thought everytrhing was back to normal, but I still feel all gross. | 我本以为一切都已经正常了 但我仍然觉得不舒服 |
[17:36] | Flake Wurly, Nate Halls, oh, the guy with the tattoos. | 弗雷克·屋利 内特·霍尔斯 哦 还有个纹身的家伙 |
[17:39] | Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake. | 或许让迪普帮我是错误的 |
[17:41] | Gideon deserves an honest break up | 我得自己同吉迪恩好好说分手的事儿 |
[17:44] | Deanny Feldman, Mark Epstin, oh. | 迪恩尼·费尔德曼 马克·埃普斯丁 |
[17:46] | Oh man, I’m not sure I actualy broke up with him. | 天呐 我还不确定自己是否和他分手了呢 |
[17:49] | No wonder he keeps calling me. | 怪不得他一直给我打电话 |
[17:50] | I know what I gotta do. Thatnls for talking to me, Wendy. | 我知道我该怎么办了 谢谢你和我聊天 温蒂 |
[17:57] | Ignore. | 忽略 |
[18:06] | Grunkle Stan was right about you! You are a monster! | 斯坦叔公说的对 你就是个怪物 |
[18:09] | Your sister will be mine! | 你妹妹是我的了 |
[18:17] | – Who’s the cute little guy? You are! – No you are! | -谁是那可爱的小甜心 是你 -不 是你 |
[18:24] | – She’s never gonna date you, man! – That’s a lie! | -她是不会和你约会的 -骗人的 |
[18:28] | And I’m gonna make sure you never lie to me again, friend. | 朋友 我要让你再也不能对我撒谎 |
[18:39] | Gideon! We have to talk! | 吉迪恩 我们得谈谈 |
[18:41] | Mabel! My marshmallow! What are you doing here? | 梅宝 我的棉花糖 你在这儿干嘛 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry Gideon, but I can’t be your marshmallow. | 吉迪恩 我很抱歉 但我不是你的棉花糖 |
[18:48] | I am here to be honest and tell you that myself. | 我来这儿是为了跟你说实话 |
[18:51] | I..I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[18:54] | Mabel, this probably isn’t the best time to be brutaly honest with him! | 梅宝 现在或许不是吐露真心话的最好时机 |
[18:57] | Hey, but we can still be makeover buddies, right? | 但是我们仍然能够做好朋友的 不是吗 |
[19:00] | – Woudn’t you like that? – Really? | -你不喜欢这样吗 -真的吗 |
[19:04] | No! Not really! | 不 当然是假的 |
[19:06] | You were like attacking my brother! What the heck? | 你竟然袭击我哥哥 发什么神经啊 |
[19:08] | My tie! Give it back! | 我的领带 快还给我 |
[19:10] | Not so powerfull without this, are you? | 没了这个 你就一筹莫展了吧 |
[19:13] | Dipper! | 迪普 |
[19:33] | Listen Gideon. It’s over. I will never ever date you. | 吉迪恩你听着 我们完了 我不会再和你约会了 |
[19:38] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[19:42] | My powers! | 我的力量 |
[19:44] | Oh, this isn’t over. This isn’t the last you’ll see of lil..ol..me. | 这不算完 这不会是你最后一次看见我 |
[19:56] | This is living brother. | 这才是生活 兄弟 |
[19:58] | From now on, it’s all named brand foods and clown paintings. | 从现在开始 你就吃品牌食品 欣赏小丑画像吧 |
[20:05] | – Well hehey Gideon, look what.. – Stanpher Pines! | -吉迪恩 你看 -斯坦佛·派恩斯 |
[20:09] | I rebuke thee! I rebuke thee! | 我指责你们 我指责你们 |
[20:13] | Rebuke? Is that a word? | 指责 这是个词吗 |
[20:14] | The entire Pines family have invoked my fury! | 派恩斯家族已经把我给惹毛了 |
[20:18] | You will all pay recompense for you transgressions! | 你们会为自己的僭越付出代价的 |
[20:22] | What, you got like a word-a-day calendar or something? | 怎么 你是有了个一天一词的日历 还是别的什么 |
[20:24] | B-but-but but sunshine, what about our arrangement with Mable and.. | 不过阳光男孩 我们和梅宝的联姻怎么办啊 |
[20:29] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[20:30] | Well, I see he’s taking one of his rages again. | 我看他是又生气了 |
[20:34] | Sorry, Stan. I’ll have to stand with Gideon on this one. | 抱歉 斯坦 我得和吉迪恩站在同一战线上 |
[20:38] | Okay, okay. I can see when I’m not wanted. | 行行 我知道自己是不受欢迎的客人了 |
[20:41] | Stan, I’m sorry, but I’m gonna need that painting back, Staaan! | 斯坦 我很抱歉 不过我得要回这幅画 斯坦 |
[20:44] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[20:45] | Try and catch me, suckers! | 有本事来抓我啊 傻帽 |
[20:49] | I could’ve had it all. | 我本可以拥有一切 |
[20:53] | What the heck happened to you two? | 你们两个究竟干了什么好事 |
[20:55] | – Gideon. – Gideon. | -吉迪恩 -吉迪恩 |
[20:57] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[20:58] | Yeah, the little mutant swore vengeance on the whole family. | 那个怪胎可是扬言要向我们家族复仇呢 |
[21:01] | I guess he’s gonna nibble my anckles or something. | 看来他是要咬我的后脚跟之类的了 |
[21:04] | Oh yeah. Yeah! How is he gonna destroy us now, huh? | 就是就是 放马过来吧 看他准备怎么打击我们 |
[21:07] | Try to think what number we’re thinking of? | 试着想想看我们在想哪个数字 |
[21:10] | He’ll never guess what number I’m thinking of. | 他永远也猜不到我在想哪个数字 |
[21:12] | Negative 8! Noone would guess a negative number! | 负数八 没人会想到去猜负数的 |
[21:17] | Oh, look out! Somebody’s planning our destruction right now. | 当心 有人在谋划摧毁我们的计划了 |
[21:30] | Gideon, I still love you. | 吉迪恩 我仍然爱你 |
[21:33] | If only my family weren’t in the way. | 要是没有家人的阻挠的话 |
[21:37] | Look at me. I’m old and I’m smelly. | 看看我 我又老又臭气熏天的 |
[21:42] | Hey, what are you going to do without your precious amulet? | 没了护身符看你还能耍什么威风 |
[21:46] | Oh, you’ll see boy. | 让我们拭目以待吧 朋友 |
[21:50] | You’ll see. | 拭目以待 |
[21:52] | – You’re done. – Not yet. | -你好了吗 -还没有 |
[21:55] | – How about now? – Almost. | -现在呢 -快了 |
[21:58] | And.. there. | 好了 |
[22:01] | Let’s do this. | 让我们来吧 |
[22:20] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |