时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ha ha! Nacho earrings! I’m hilarious! | 哈哈 玉米片耳环 我真滑稽 |
[00:13] | That’s debatable. | 这说法有待商榷 |
[00:14] | Aw, come on. What’s with all this traffic? | 噢 拜托 这交通是怎么了 |
[00:17] | And why is it all… | 而且为什么到处都是 |
[00:18] | Covered wagons?! | 带棚马车 |
[00:20] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[00:22] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:25] | Not today! Not today! | 不要是今天 不要是今天 |
[00:28] | -Oh, heavens! -Goodness! | -噢 老天爷啊 -我的神啊 |
[00:32] | Grunkle Stan, what’s going on? | 斯坦叔公 怎么了 |
[00:34] | We gotta get out of here… Before it’s too late! | 我们必须马上离开这儿 不然就太晚了 |
[00:38] | They’ve circled the wagons! We’re trapped! | 他们用马车绕成了一个圈 我们被包围了 |
[00:41] | No!!! | 不要啊 |
[00:46] | I got a good feeling about today. | 我觉得今天会过得很不错 |
[01:30] | Man. Look at the town. | 天哪 看看镇上 |
[01:35] | Dirty glass! We got dirty glass! | 脏玻璃 我们有脏玻璃 |
[01:37] | – Dirty glass. – Aw, boy. | – 脏玻璃 – 啊天哪 |
[01:39] | It’s pioneer day. | 今天是先驱者日 |
[01:41] | Every year these yahoos dress up like idiots | 每年这些家伙都会穿得像白痴一样 |
[01:43] | To celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded. | 来庆祝重力泉成立的日子 |
[01:46] | Welcome to 1863! | 欢迎来到1863年 |
[01:49] | I will break you, little man! | 当心我揍你 小矮子 |
[01:52] | Wow, look! Candle dipping! | 哇 看 浸制蜡烛 |
[01:56] | Whoa! Gold panning! | 哇 淘金 |
[01:58] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[02:01] | I do! | 我愿意 |
[02:03] | What you talkin’ about? | 你在瞎说什么啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah, I remember this. | 噢 是的 我想起来了 |
[02:08] | In Gravity Falls it used to be legal to marry woodpeckers. | 在重力泉 和啄木鸟结婚曾经是合法的 |
[02:12] | Oh, it’s still legal… Very legal. | 噢 这仍然是合法的 相当合法 |
[02:15] | Come one and all for the opening ceremonies! | 大家都来参加开幕式吧 |
[02:19] | -Grunkle Stan, you comin’? -No thank you! | -斯坦叔公 你一起来吗 -我才不去呢 |
[02:21] | Just remember if you come back to the shack | 记好了 如果你们回到小屋时 |
[02:23] | Talking like these people, you’re dead to me! | 说话和这些家伙一个腔调 你们就找死吧 |
[02:25] | Thar’s a carpetbagger in the turnip cellar! | 萝卜窖里有一个投机者 |
[02:29] | Well, hornswaggle my haversack! | 啊 去摇摇摇我的干粮袋吧 |
[02:33] | Dead to me!!! | 找死 |
[02:35] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 听得见吗 听得见吗 |
[02:37] | Ye olde commencement ceremony is about to commence. | 古老而有趣的庆祝典礼马上就要开始了 |
[02:41] | Whoo! I got a bell! | 呜呼 我有铃铛咯 |
[02:45] | Oh, no! Police! My purse! | 噢 不 警官 我的钱包 |
[02:48] | Ring ring! Ring ring! Hoo! | 叮叮 当当 呜呼 |
[02:50] | He sure loves his bell. | 他还真是爱他的铃铛啊 |
[02:56] | Howdy, everyone. | 大家好 |
[02:57] | You all know me, Pacifica Northwest, | 你们都认识我 我是帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特 |
[02:59] | Great-great-granddaughter of town founder Nathaniel Northwest. | 小镇创立者纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特的重重孙女 |
[03:03] | I’m also very rich. | 而且我还很有钱 |
[03:07] | Now, if you’ve got the pioneer spirit, | 现在 如果你有先驱者精神的话 |
[03:09] | We ask you to come on up and introduce yourself. | 我们将邀请你上台介绍自己 |
[03:12] | Audience participation! | 观众互动环节耶 |
[03:14] | I don’t know, Mabel. Isn’t that girl kind of like your arch enemy? | 我不明白 梅宝 那个女孩儿不是你的死敌吗 |
[03:17] | That’s water under the bridge. | 那都是过去的事儿了 |
[03:20] | Our first newcomer is… | 我们的第一个新人是 |
[03:22] | Mabel. | 梅宝 |
[03:23] | Yeah! Let’s this pioneer day started! | 是的 让我们开始庆祝先驱者日吧 |
[03:27] | Right, guys? | 对不对 大家伙儿 |
[03:29] | USA! USA! | 美利坚 美利坚 |
[03:32] | USA! USA! | 美利坚 美利坚 |
[03:34] | USA! USA! | 美利坚 美利坚 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry to break it to you, but pioneer day is for serious people, | 不好意思打断你一下 但先驱者日是属于正经人的 |
[03:41] | And you look and act ridiculous. | 可是你的外表和行为都很荒诞 |
[03:43] | I mean, a puppy playing basketball? | 我是说 一只玩篮球的狗狗 |
[03:46] | Are you always this silly? | 你总是这么傻气吗 |
[03:48] | Hey! I can be serious! | 嘿 我可以很正经的 |
[03:52] | You do have nachos hanging from your ears, hon. | 你耳朵上正挂着玉米片耳环啊 亲爱的 |
[03:56] | Wow, I’m embarrassed for you. | 哇 我真替你害臊 |
[03:58] | Give her a hand, everybody! | 鼓励一下她吧 大家伙儿 |
[04:03] | Now, who wants to hear more about me? | 现在 谁想听我接着说我自己 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[04:07] | Everyone say, “Northwest.” | 大家一起说 诺斯维斯特 |
[04:09] | Northwest. | 诺斯维斯特 |
[04:10] | We’re perfect. | 我们真完美 |
[04:13] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[04:15] | I need some old-timey butterscotch. | 我需要一些过期的奶油糖 |
[04:18] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[04:24] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[04:26] | Donkey boy. Give me a hand with my car, huh? | 放驴娃 帮我修修车 怎么样 |
[04:28] | Here in 1863 I have never heard tell of a… Car. | 现在是1863年 我从来没有听说过车 |
[04:32] | Pray tell, what is this magic wheel box? | 请告诉我 这个神奇的带轮子的盒子是个什么玩意儿 |
[04:35] | Ach! Come on, Steve, you’re a mechanic, for Pete’s sake. | 啊 得了吧 史蒂夫 看在老天爷的份上 你是一个技工啊 |
[04:38] | Cut me some slack! | 你饶了我吧 |
[04:40] | “Slack.” I am unfamiliar with this bold new expression. | “饶” 我不知道这个新新词汇呢 |
[04:44] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[04:45] | I’m getting dumber every second I’m here! | 在这儿每多待一秒我就变得更蠢一点儿 |
[04:47] | Are we gonna have to intervene here? | 这儿需要我们干预一下吗 |
[04:50] | Oh, look… The constable. | 噢 看哪 是警官 |
[04:52] | What are you gonna do, throw me in “ye stocks”? | 你要干什么 把我锁在手枷里吗 |
[04:57] | Aw, come on! | 噢 不是吧 |
[05:01] | Hey, nice outfit, Gideon. | 嘿 造型不错 吉迪恩 |
[05:03] | You actually look less girly than usual. | 你看起来真的没有原来那么娘了 |
[05:07] | Why, Stanford, I’m just a humble tomato farmer sellin’ his wares. | 怎么说呢 斯坦福德 我只是一个卖西红柿的卑微的农民 |
[05:11] | Whoops! I dropped one! | 哎哟 我丢了一个 |
[05:16] | I dropped another one. | 我又丢了一个 |
[05:20] | Pioneer day!!! | 先驱者日 |
[05:28] | Dipper, can I ask you something? | 迪普 我能问你一件事吗 |
[05:30] | Do you think i’m… Silly? | 你觉得我 傻么 |
[05:32] | Uh, noooo. | 呃 不觉得啊 |
[05:35] | Ohh! I knew it! | 噢 我就知道 |
[05:37] | The nacho earrings, the sweater… | 玉米片耳环 还有这毛衣 |
[05:39] | I thought I was being charming, | 我还以为我迷人得很呢 |
[05:40] | But I guess people see me as a big joke. | 但我想其他人都把我看成一个大笑话吧 |
[05:46] | Come on, Mabel. You love that sweater. | 好啦 梅宝 你喜欢这件毛衣啊 |
[05:48] | I did before Pacifica ruined it for me. | 在帕西菲卡毁了它之前我确实喜欢 |
[05:51] | She ruins everything. | 她总是把一切都毁了 |
[05:52] | Pacifica! | 帕西菲卡 |
[05:54] | Why Doe she think that being related to the town founder | 她为什么觉得和小镇创立者有关系 |
[05:57] | Means she gets to treat everyone like garbage? | 就可以像对待废物一样对待其他人呢 |
[05:59] | Someone needs to take her down a peg. | 有人得好好教训教训她 |
[06:00] | Wait a minute! I feel like I read something | 等等 我感觉我以前读到过 |
[06:03] | About Pacifica’s great-great-grandfather before. | 关于帕西菲卡曾曾祖父的东西 |
[06:05] | Of course! Oh, this is perfect. | 当然了 噢 这真是太棒了 |
[06:08] | “In my investigations…” | 在我的调查过程中 |
[06:11] | Should I do the voice? | 我应该用这种声音吗 |
[06:12] | -Unh-unh. -i’ll just read normal. | -不用了不用了 -我就正常地读吧 |
[06:14] | “In my investigations I recently made a discovery. | 在我的调查过程中 我有了一个新的发现 |
[06:17] | “Nathaniel Northwest may not be the founder of Gravity Falls. | 纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特也许并不是重力泉的创建者 |
[06:21] | “I believe the proof of this secret is buried | 我相信这个秘密的证据被埋在 |
[06:23] | “somewhere on the enclosed document. | 这个附件所提到的某个地方 |
[06:26] | If only I could crack the code.” | 要是我能解开密码就好了 |
[06:32] | Oh, man! If this cover-up is true, | 噢 天哪 如果这件被掩盖的事是真的 |
[06:34] | It means Pacifica’s whole family is a fraud! | 那么帕西菲卡一家人就都是骗子 |
[06:37] | This could be a major conspiracy! | 这可能是一个巨大的阴谋 |
[06:38] | -Really? -I gotta investigate this! | -真的吗 -我得去调查这件事 |
[06:41] | Wait. I’m coming with you. | 等等 我和你一起去 |
[06:43] | -Conspiracies are serious, right? -Oh, yeah, definitely. | -阴谋是一件正经事 对吧 -噢 是的 当然了 |
[06:45] | Well, if I help you crack this code, | 好吧 如果我帮你破了密码 |
[06:47] | Nobody could ever call me silly again! | 再也不会有人说我傻了 |
[06:49] | Yeah! Mystery twins? | 好啊 解密二人组 |
[06:51] | I thought you hated that. | 我以为你讨厌这个名字 |
[06:52] | I’m starting to accept it. | 我正在努力接受它 |
[07:00] | This is Sheriff Blubs. We’ve got a code sepia. | 我是布拉布斯警长 我们遇到了密码问题 |
[07:02] | What?! And what are you doing about it? | 什么 那你们准备怎么做 |
[07:05] | I’m following them right now. | 我现在正跟着他们呢 |
[07:06] | Find them and stop them. There’s no room for error. | 找到他们 赶紧阻止 不允许出任何差错 |
[07:09] | I understand. Blubs out. | 我懂了 布拉布斯挂了 |
[07:11] | Deputy Durland, maintaining this cover-up | 杜兰德副警长 我们训练了一辈子 |
[07:14] | Is the mission we’ve been training for our entire careers. | 就是为了掩盖这件事 |
[07:17] | -Are you ready? -Whoo! | -你准备好了吗 -呜呼 |
[07:19] | If being delightful was a crime, you’d be breaking the law. | 如果快乐是一种罪行的话 你已经违法了 |
[07:22] | Let’s go get ’em! | 让我们去抓住他们吧 |
[07:28] | Back in the old days, | 在过去 |
[07:30] | pioneers drew sustenance from telling stories around the fire. | 先驱者们通过在火堆边讲故事混饭 |
[07:33] | So let’s eat some books, children. | 所以我们来吃点书吧 孩子们 |
[07:35] | Go ahead, eat the books! | 来吧 吃点书 |
[07:40] | All right, Mabel. If we can prove that Nathaniel Northwest | 好了 梅宝 如果我们能证明纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特 |
[07:43] | Wasn’t the real founder of Gravity Falls, | 不是重力泉的真正创建者 |
[07:45] | It’ll finally put Pacifica in her place. | 那帕西菲卡就能安分守己了 |
[07:47] | And solving a mystery will prove that I’m not silly, | 而且解开谜题还能证明我根本不傻 |
[07:49] | I’m serious! | 我是正经的 |
[07:53] | Seriousss… | 正经的 |
[07:55] | We just need to crack this code. | 我们只需要破解这个密码 |
[07:58] | Let me see… | 让我想想 |
[08:00] | It’s not Egyptian, | 不是埃及语 |
[08:02] | It’s not numerology, | 不是数字命理 |
[08:04] | It’s not… Wait! Of course! | 不是 等一下 当然了 |
[08:06] | The triangle is the alchemist’s symbol for flame. | 三角形是炼金术师表示火焰的符号 |
[08:09] | Lighting the parchment on fire will reveal the secret message! | 点燃羊皮纸就能解开密码了 |
[08:11] | It’s so obvious! | 这真是太明显了 |
[08:14] | All right. Let’s just light this sucker up and… | 好吧 我们来把这玩意儿点燃 |
[08:17] | -Mabel! -wop! I just made a hat! | -梅宝 -哇 我折了顶帽子 |
[08:20] | Achh! I just did something silly again! | 啊 我又干傻事了 |
[08:23] | Wait. Mabel, you folded it into a map. | 等等 梅宝 你把它折成了一张地图 |
[08:28] | And I was gonna burn it. | 而我差点就把它烧了 |
[08:30] | We were on the lookout for two kids | 我们在寻找两个孩子 |
[08:32] | Who might be reading. | 他们也许在这儿读书 |
[08:33] | We’re hunting ’em down for secret reasons. Whoo! | 我们因为秘密的原因而追捕他们 呜呼 |
[08:40] | Maybe we should take this elsewhere. | 也许我们应该把它带到别的地方去 |
[08:42] | This map should lead us to… | 这张地图会把我们带到 |
[08:46] | The Gravity Falls Museum of History. | 重力泉历史博物馆 |
[08:49] | You realize what this means, Mabel. | 你知道这代表着什么吗 梅宝 |
[08:51] | We’re gonna have to break in. | 我们得硬闯进去 |
[08:56] | And those are your free pioneer day passes | 这是你们的先驱者日免费通行证 |
[08:58] | And your balloons, blue and pink. | 还有你们的气球 蓝色的和粉色的 |
[09:03] | We’re in. | 我们闯进来了 |
[09:04] | What are we gonna do next? | 我们下一步做什么 |
[09:07] | Steal Thomas Jefferson’s rib cage? | 去偷托马斯·杰斐逊的胸腔吗 |
[09:09] | Ew. No. According to the map, | 真恶心 当然不是 根据地图 |
[09:12] | The next clue about the real town founder should be right… Here! | 关于小镇真正创立者的下一条线索应该就在 这儿 |
[09:16] | We have to figure this one out quick. | 我们得快点解开这条线索 |
[09:18] | I have a feeling those cops weren’t at the library to check out books. | 我觉得那些警察并不是去图书馆借书的 |
[09:22] | I don’t think the one with the bell can read. | 我觉得那个带着铃铛的根本不认识字 |
[09:24] | So what is it, anyway? | 那这到底是什么 |
[09:32] | Hey, painting. Be less stupid. | 嘿 你这个图 别这么傻 |
[09:35] | -It worked! -Huh? | -这句话管用了 -什么 |
[09:41] | Wait! It’s not abstract, it’s upside-down! | 等等 这不是抽象画 它只是颠倒了 |
[09:44] | I think i’ve seen that statue in the cemetery. | 我觉得我在墓地见过这个雕塑 |
[09:46] | Let’s go! Quick! | 我们走吧 快 |
[09:48] | Ow ow ow! Ahh! Ow! Head rush. | 嗷嗷嗷 啊嗷 头晕了 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, but we’re all out of pink balloons. | 不好意思 我们没有粉色气球了 |
[09:52] | Why did we even come? | 那我们还来干嘛 |
[09:55] | Officer Blubs. | 布拉布斯警官 |
[09:57] | Blubs here. | 布拉布斯在此 |
[09:58] | Have the targets been apprehended? | 目标对象已经逮捕了吗 |
[10:00] | Negative. But we’re close. | 还没有 不过快了 |
[10:02] | I promise, those kids’ll never get past us. | 我保证 那俩孩子绝不会从我们身边逃走的 |
[10:05] | Hey! Wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[10:10] | Dang it! | 该死的 |
[10:12] | For the last time, | 我最后一次重申 |
[10:13] | We are not going south for the winter! | 我们不去南方过冬 |
[10:16] | Our home is here! | 我们的家在这儿 |
[10:18] | You always say that! | 你总这么说 |
[10:21] | Come on… | 加油 |
[10:23] | Come on. Aah! | 加油 啊 |
[10:26] | Well, if it isn’t Mabel’s uncle, Mr. Pines. | 呀 这不是梅宝的叔公 派恩斯先生么 |
[10:30] | -Looking for this? -Yeah, yeah. | -你在找这个吗 -是的 是的 |
[10:32] | What do you want, money? | 你想要什么 钱吗 |
[10:33] | I want you to say that the Northwest family | 我想要你说诺斯维斯特家族 |
[10:35] | Is the best family in Gravity Falls. | 是重力泉最好的家族 |
[10:37] | Oh, sure. You want that in writing? | 噢 没问题 你想让我写下来吗 |
[10:42] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:44] | Ha! I did that with my mouth! | 哈 我用嘴巴写成的噢 |
[10:52] | Oh, come on! | 噢 别这样 |
[10:55] | The statue must be pointing to the next clue. | 雕塑一定指示着下一条线索 |
[10:59] | Oh, cool! She’s picking my nose! Ha ha! | 噢 真棒 她在抠我的鼻子呢 哈哈 |
[11:06] | Mabel, look! | 梅宝 你看 |
[11:07] | Ha! Who’s silly now, Pacifica? Bam! | 哈 现在是谁傻 帕西菲卡 哦耶 |
[11:11] | Ahh! Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay. | 啊 嗷嗷嗷 好了 |
[11:15] | Now we’re getting into real conspiracy mode. | 现在我们正式进入阴谋模式了 |
[11:19] | I feel serious. | 我感觉好正经啊 |
[11:25] | Okay, look out for Booby traps. | 好吧 小心有陷阱 |
[11:28] | Ha! Booby traps. | 哈 陷阱 |
[11:34] | Tranquilizer darts! Aah! | 镇静剂飞镖 啊 |
[11:48] | It’s a treasure trove of historic-y, secret-y things. | 是古老的秘密地下宝藏 |
[11:52] | 林肯的帽子 总统的掩饰 | |
[11:53] | 本杰明·富兰克林 其实是个女的 | |
[11:54] | Oh, man! | 噢 天哪 |
[11:56] | Ben Franklin secretly was a woman. | 本·富兰克林其实真是个女人 |
[11:58] | Hey, jackpot! | 嘿 找到了 |
[12:01] | Now we’ll find out who the real town founder was. | 现在我们就能知道谁是真正的小镇创建者了 |
[12:05] | “Let it be here recorded that Nathaniel Northwest, | 兹记录纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特 |
[12:08] | “fabled founder of Gravity Falls, | 传说中的重力泉创建者 |
[12:10] | “was, in fact, a fraud, | 其实是一个骗子 |
[12:12] | As well as a waste-shoveling village idiot.” | 他只是一个在村里铲垃圾的白痴 |
[12:17] | Oh, bad news for Pacifica. | 对帕西菲卡来说 真是个坏消息啊 |
[12:20] | Wait’ll the papers hear about this! | 等着看报纸报道这个吧 |
[12:22] | Once people see that I uncovered a historical conspiracy, | 一旦人们知道是我揭开了这个历史阴谋 |
[12:25] | They could never call me silly! | 他们再也不会说我傻了 |
[12:27] | “The true founder of Gravity Falls | 真正的重力泉创建者 |
[12:29] | Was sir lord, Quentin Trembley, III, Esquire.” | 是昆廷·特朗布莱三世先生 |
[12:32] | Who’s Quentin Trembley? | 谁是昆廷·特朗布莱 |
[12:34] | That’s none of your business! | 这不关你们的事 |
[12:37] | Whoo! We gotcha! | 呜呼 抓到你们了 |
[12:39] | Whoo! Whoo… | 呜呼 呜呼 |
[12:41] | Hmm… Whoo-hoo… | 嗯嗯 呜呼 |
[12:44] | He got hit with quite a few of those darts. | 他被好几个飞镖击中了 |
[12:47] | I hate to do this but Quentin Trembley’s a matter of national security. | 我不想说 但是昆廷·特朗布莱和国家安全有关 |
[12:51] | Yeah! Yeah… Whoo… | 是的 是的 呜呼 |
[12:53] | I think I might be colorblind now. | 我觉得我好像变成色盲了 |
[12:55] | What do you mean, national security? | 国家安全 什么意思 |
[12:57] | And who is Quentin Trembley, anyway? | 而且昆廷·特朗布莱到底是谁啊 |
[12:59] | See for yourself. | 自己看看吧 |
[13:04] | Ahh, black and white?! | 啊 黑白的啊 |
[13:06] | Shh! Mabel. | 嘘 梅宝 |
[13:08] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你看到了这个 |
[13:09] | Then you are one of eight people in these United States | 那么你就是全美国 |
[13:11] | with clearance to view this information. | 被许可观看这条信息的八人之一 |
[13:14] | In fact, I myself will be shot as soon as the filming is complete. | 事实上 等这部片子完工后 我将会被射杀 |
[13:19] | What? No? Ha! Well, that’s a relief! | 什么 不会吗 哈 好吧 真是让我松了口气 |
[13:22] | Of all of America’s secrets, | 在美国的所有秘密当中 |
[13:24] | The most embarrassing was that of Quentin Trembley. | 最让人害臊的当属昆廷·特朗布莱了 |
[13:26] | The eighth-and-a-half president of the United States. | 他是美国第八任半总统 |
[13:30] | President?! Eighth-and-a-half?! | 总统 第八任半 |
[13:32] | After winning the 1837 election in a landslide, | 在以压倒性优势赢了1837年的竞选后 |
[13:36] | Quentin Trembley quickly gained a reputation | 昆廷·特朗布莱很快获得了 |
[13:39] | As America’s silliest president. | 美国最傻总统的名声 |
[13:41] | He waged war on pancakes, appointed six babies to the supreme court, | 他向薄煎饼宣战 任命六个婴儿在最高法院任职 |
[13:44] | And issued the de-pants-ipation proclamation. | 并发表了反裤子解放宣言 |
[13:47] | His state of the union speech was even worse. | 他的国情咨文演讲更是一团糟 |
[13:50] | The only thing we have to fear | 我们唯一应该恐惧的事物 |
[13:50] | (注:源自富兰克林·罗斯福著名演讲词 “唯一能令我们恐惧的东西,就是恐惧本身”) | |
[13:52] | Is gigantic, man-eating spiders! | 就是巨大的食人蜘蛛 |
[13:55] | He was kicked out of office | 他被赶出办公室后 |
[13:56] | And escaped to an uncharted valley | 逃到了一个不为人知的村庄 |
[13:58] | He named Gravity Falls, | 他将其命名为重力泉 |
[13:59] | After plummeting into it at high speed. | 就在他以迅雷不及掩耳之势闯进去之后 |
[14:01] | Trembley’s shameful term was erased from history | 特朗布莱丢人的任期在历史上被抹去了 |
[14:03] | And officially replaced by William Henry Harrison as president | 威廉·亨利·哈里森正式取代了他的总统职位 |
[14:07] | And local nobody as founder of Gravity Falls. | 同时一个无名小卒也取代了他 被当做重力泉的创立者 |
[14:11] | The whereabouts of president Trembley’s body are unknown. | 但特朗布莱总统的尸体却下落不明 |
[14:15] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[14:19] | Is that, like, amber or something? | 那是琥珀还是什么吗 |
[14:21] | The fool thought he could live forever | 那个蠢货以为他这样能长生不老 |
[14:23] | By encasing himself in a block of solid peanut brittle. | 他把自己包裹在一个大花生硬糖里了 |
[14:26] | Smooth move, Mr. President! | 好聪明 总统先生 |
[14:28] | Finding Trembley’s body was our special mission. | 找到特朗布莱的尸体一直是我们的特殊任务 |
[14:32] | And now, thanks to you, it’s complete. | 现在呢 拜你们所赐 我们完成了 |
[14:34] | Who knew all we had to do | 谁会知道我们仅仅是 |
[14:36] | Was follow a little girl’s trail of candy wrappers? | 跟着一个小姑娘沿路丢下的糖果纸呢 |
[14:39] | Ohh, silly! | 噢 我太傻了 |
[14:41] | Now that you know the truth, | 既然你们知道真相了 |
[14:43] | Well, we can’t let you go around talkin’ about it. | 我们可不能让你们到处瞎说 |
[14:46] | Does that mean… Are you gonna kill us?! | 你的意思是 你会杀了我们吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, no! No, no. | 噢 不是 不会 不会 |
[14:49] | Calm down now, buddy, calm down. | 放轻松 伙计 放轻松 |
[14:51] | We’re just gonna escort you and all this stuff back to Washington. | 我们只是要护送你们和这玩意儿回到华盛顿 |
[14:54] | You ain’t comin’ back, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你们不能再回来了 |
[15:00] | Whoo-hoo! We got fold-out beds! | 呜呼 我们有折叠床 |
[15:02] | Good thing I brought my book of spooky ghost stories! | 好消息 我带了恐怖鬼故事书 |
[15:05] | I brought rope for friendship bracelets! | 我带了做友谊腕带的绳子 |
[15:09] | Anyone there?! Help! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[15:11] | Hey! Let us out! | 嘿 让我们出去 |
[15:13] | Ohh. I can’t believe I left a trail of candy wrappers. | 噢 我不敢相信我竟然丢了一路的糖果纸 |
[15:17] | This is all my fault. | 这全是我的错 |
[15:19] | Pacifica had me pegged all along. | 帕西菲卡对我的评价一直都是对的 |
[15:21] | I’m just a silly failure, | 我就是一个傻气的废物 |
[15:23] | Like that embarrassing president what’s-his-name. | 就像这个丢脸的什么什么总统 |
[15:33] | It is I, Quentin Trembley. | 是我 我是昆廷·特朗布莱 |
[15:37] | You’re alive! But how? | 你还活着 你怎么做到的 |
[15:40] | Peanut brittle really does have life-sustaining properties! | 花生硬糖真的有延续生命的功效啊 |
[15:44] | You’re not silly, you’re brilliant! | 你不傻 你太聪明了 |
[15:46] | And so are you, dear girl, | 你也是 小姑娘 |
[15:49] | For following my clues and freeing me from my delicious tomb! | 因为你根据我的线索把我从这美味的坟墓里解放出来了 |
[15:52] | He’s right! Making maps into hats, hanging upside-down; | 他是对的 把地图折成帽子 颠倒着看画 |
[15:56] | Your silliness solved the code | 你的傻正好解开了密码 |
[15:57] | That serious cops couldn’t crack in a hundred years! | 那些正经的警察花了一百多年都没能破解呢 |
[16:00] | Oh, stop it. | 噢 你别说了 |
[16:01] | By Jefferson! | 杰斐逊啊 |
[16:03] | We seem to be trapped in some sort of crate-shaped box. | 我们看起来是被困在一个类似木箱的地方了 |
[16:07] | It’s a crate, Mr. President. | 这就是木箱 总统先生 |
[16:09] | Good thing I have the president’s key, | 好消息是我有总统钥匙 |
[16:12] | Which can open any lock in America. | 它能打开美国的一切锁 |
[16:20] | I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 我不觉得这会管用啊 |
[16:21] | Wood! My age-old enemy. | 木头 我的宿敌啊 |
[16:24] | In order to get out of here, | 为了离开这儿 |
[16:25] | This is going to take the silliest plan ever conceived. | 我们必须想出一个史上最傻的计划 |
[16:29] | I think I know who can help you. | 我觉得我知道谁能帮你 |
[16:31] | Hmm. How about… | 嗯 不如 |
[16:34] | That hole? | 利用那个洞 |
[16:36] | We will leap through it! | 我们一定能穿过去 |
[16:39] | Almost. Almost there… Good… | 马上 马上就好了 很好 |
[16:42] | Keep pushing. | 继续推 |
[16:43] | I’m not sure this is working. | 我不确定这能管用啊 |
[16:45] | Trust the silliness! | 相信傻气 |
[16:47] | Fiddlesticks! Keep going… | 没关系 继续加油 |
[16:51] | Is that my third wife Sandy? | 那是我的第三任妻子桑迪吗 |
[16:58] | Well, we didn’t fit through the hole. | 好吧 我们并没有穿过那个洞 |
[17:00] | Let’s rebuild the box and try again. | 我们重新把箱子拼好再试一次吧 |
[17:02] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[17:04] | Also good. | 也是个好主意 |
[17:08] | Blubs! | 布拉布斯 |
[17:15] | Give me that! | 把那玩意儿给我 |
[17:27] | There is… | 你们 |
[17:29] | No escape! | 无处可逃了 |
[17:31] | I gotta take a knee. | 我得歇一会儿 |
[17:34] | Are you okay? Can I get you anything? | 你还好吗 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[17:36] | Edwin Durland, you are a diamond in the rough. | 埃德温·杜兰德 你真是一个善良的粗人 |
[17:40] | Sheriff Blubs, do you really want to lock us all up | 布拉布斯警官 你真的想把我们锁在 |
[17:43] | In a government facility somewhere? | 政府的某个机构吗 |
[17:45] | I’ve got no choice! | 我没有其他选择 |
[17:46] | Our orders come from the very top! | 我们接受来自最高层的命令 |
[17:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:50] | Quentin, did you ever sign an official resignation? | 昆廷 你签署过正式的辞呈吗 |
[17:53] | No, sir. I ate a salamander and jumped out the window. | 没有 先生 我吃了一条火蜥蜴后就跳窗了 |
[17:57] | Then technically you’re still legally | 那么严格说来你仍然是合法的 |
[17:59] | The president of the United States, right? | 美国总统 对吗 |
[18:02] | You’ve gotta answer this guy now! | 你们现在得听他的了 |
[18:05] | As president of these several United States, | 作为这个合众国的总统 |
[18:08] | I hereby order you to pretend none of this ever happened. | 我特此命令你们假装这一切从来没有发生过 |
[18:11] | And go on a delightful vacation. | 然后愉快地去度个假 |
[18:13] | Ow! Yes. | 噢 没错 |
[18:16] | Vacation? | 度假吗 |
[18:17] | What place have you always wanted to visit? | 你一直想去什么地方呢 |
[18:19] | One, two… | 一个 两个 |
[18:21] | Silly water fun slides in Grand Lakes, Michigan! | 在密歇根的大湖里很傻很有趣的水上滑梯 |
[18:26] | Bye-bye! Bye! | 拜拜 拜 |
[18:29] | You’ve done a great service to your country, Mabel. | 你为你的祖国作出了杰出贡献 梅宝 |
[18:33] | As thanks, I’d like to make you an official U.S. congressman. | 作为答谢 我想任命你为正式的美国国会议员 |
[18:38] | I’m legalizing everything! | 我要将一切合法化 |
[18:40] | -And Roderick… -Uh, actually… | -至于罗德里克 -呃 其实 |
[18:42] | You, dear boy, are on your way to unlocking | 你 我亲爱的孩子 正走在解开 |
[18:44] | The mysteries of this great land, | 这片伟大土地上所有神秘事件的道路上 |
[18:46] | So I’d like you to have my president’s key. | 所以我想将我的总统钥匙赠予你 |
[18:53] | And then he chased me around and | 然后他拿着船桨 |
[18:54] | spanked me with a paddle for, like, three hours. | 追着我打了大概三个小时 |
[18:57] | George Washington was a jerk. | 乔治·华盛顿是个混蛋 |
[18:59] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[19:03] | Kick her off the team. | 把她从队伍里赶出去 |
[19:07] | Hey, Pacifica! I uncovered a government conspiracy | 嘿 帕西菲卡 我揭开了一个政府阴谋 |
[19:10] | About the eighth-and-a-half president of the United States! | 是关于美国第八任半总统的 |
[19:12] | Who’s silly now? | 现在是谁傻啊 |
[19:14] | What? Who is that idiot? | 什么 那傻瓜是谁啊 |
[19:16] | Put up your dukes, you bald fiend! | 伸出你的拳头 你这个秃顶魔王 |
[19:19] | The eighth-and-a-half president of America. | 他是美国第八任半总统 |
[19:21] | I know what you are thingking. How is he still alive? | 我知道你在想什么 他怎么会还活着呢 |
[19:24] | Well, turns out you can hibernate in peanut brittle and it… | 好吧 其实你可以在花生硬糖里冬眠然后 |
[19:27] | Ha ha ha! Wow! You really are a sad, dumb little girl. | 哈哈哈 哇 你真是一个可怜的小笨女孩儿 |
[19:31] | Nice top hat, by the way. | 顺便说一句 礼帽不错 |
[19:33] | Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha! Good one, daughter. | 哈哈哈哈 哈哈 说得好 女儿 |
[19:36] | Ooh! I see your car is stuck in the mud. | 噢 我看见你家的车卡在泥巴里了 |
[19:39] | Enjoy walking home. | 祝你走回家愉快 |
[19:43] | Aren’t you gonna tell her about her ate-gray ampa-gray? | 难道你不准备告诉她 她那个什么曾曾祖父的事情 |
[19:47] | You know what, Dipper? I’ve got nothing to prove. | 你知道吗 迪普 我不想证明任何事 |
[19:50] | I’ve learned to see silly as awesome! | 我已经学会把傻气看作帅气了 |
[19:55] | Well, I haven’t learned anything! | 好吧 但我什么都没学到 |
[19:57] | Hey, Pacifica! | 嘿 帕西菲卡 |
[20:01] | Nathaniel Northwest didn’t found Gravity Falls, | 纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特并没有创建重力泉 |
[20:03] | And your whole family is a sham. | 你们全家都是冒牌货 |
[20:05] | Deal with it! | 好好看看吧 |
[20:09] | What?! Mom!!! | 什么 妈妈 |
[20:11] | Man, revenge is underrated. | 天哪 我低估了复仇的滋味 |
[20:14] | That felt awesome! | 感觉太爽了 |
[20:15] | Children, I am needed elsewhere. | 孩子们 还有其他的地方需要我 |
[20:17] | Just know that i’ll always be right here… | 你们只要记住我永远都会在这儿 |
[20:20] | On the negative twelve dollar bill. | 二十美元钞票的背面 |
[20:25] | This is worthless. | 这已经不值钱了 |
[20:27] | It’s less then worthless, my boy. | 可不仅仅是不值钱而已 我的孩子 |
[20:29] | Trembley away! | 特朗布莱去也 |
[20:35] | Where do you think he’s going? | 你觉得他会去哪儿 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna say… Off a cliff. | 我觉得 掉下悬崖吧 |
[20:39] | And then Soos came by and talked to me for like an hour. | 接着苏斯路过和我说了大概一个小时的话 |
[20:42] | You’ve been through so much. | 你受了太多的苦了 |
[20:46] | It works! | 它管用耶 |
[20:47] | -So what’s with the top hat? -I am a congressman. | -那顶礼帽是怎么回事 -我是一名国会议员 |
[20:50] | -Pardon me? -You are officially pardoned. | -再说一遍 -你被正式宽恕了 |
[20:55] | Oy! You a never gonna make sense, are you, kid? | 噢 你永远正经不起来 对吗 孩子 |
[20:59] | No, I’m not, Grunkle Stan. | 是的 斯坦叔公 |
[21:00] | No, I’m not. | 是的 我正经不了 |
[21:02] | Mabel away! | 梅宝去也 |
[21:06] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[21:07] | Esteemed gentlemen of the United States supreme court | 尊敬的美国最高法院的先生们 |
[21:11] | I implore you to rethink your decision! | 我恳求你们重新考虑你们的决定 |
[21:16] | Very well. But who would you have replace me? | 很好 但是你们想让谁代替我呢 |
[21:19] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[21:21] | That old crone?! | 那个老太婆吗 |
[21:22] | Ba ba ba… | 爸爸爸 |
[21:24] | Chief Justice Num-num, you’re spitting up on yourself! | 南姆南姆首席大法官 你正朝自己吐唾沫呢 |
[21:27] | Now… Ohh! Oh, come on! | 现在 噢 噢 别这样 |
[21:30] | This is a courtroom! I… | 这是在法庭呢 我 |
[21:32] | This… This is a… | 这 这真是 |
[21:33] | This is a dark day for America. | 这真是美国黑暗的一天啊 |