时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Who wants Stan-cakes? | 谁想吃斯坦饼 |
[00:08] | They’re like pancakes, | 它们看起来很像煎饼 |
[00:10] | but they probably have some of my hair in ’em. | 但是里面大概有一些我的头发 |
[00:11] | Pass. | 不吃 |
[00:12] | It’s here! | 终于到了 |
[00:13] | Oh, it’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! | 耶 终于到了 终于到了 终于到了 终于到了 |
[00:16] | I’ve been waiting all morning and it’s finally here! | 我等了一早上 它终于到了 |
[00:19] | The Gravity Falls Gossiper accepted my article | 《重力泉八卦报》接收了我那篇 |
[00:21] | about summer fashion tips for squirrels. | 关于松鼠夏天时尚建议的稿件 |
[00:23] | My picture is gonna be in the newspaper! | 我的照片终于要上报纸了 |
[00:26] | Check it! | 快看 |
[00:27] | “Pacifica Northwest declares | 帕西菲卡·诺斯韦斯特宣布 |
[00:29] | V-necks the look of the season.” | V领是本季度的潮流 |
[00:31] | What am I looking at here? | 我看的这是什么啊 |
[00:32] | Wha-wha-what? | 什 什么 |
[00:35] | Looks like someone bought their way to the front page. | 看起来好像有人花重金上了头版 |
[00:38] | Is it legal for a child to wear that much make-up? | 小孩子化妆成这样合法吗 |
[00:40] | Ugh. Pacifica. | 帕西菲卡 |
[00:42] | She always ruins everything. | 她总是毁掉一切 |
[00:44] | Aww, cheer up, Mabel. | 振作一点 梅宝 |
[00:45] | I mean, no one even reads newspapers anymore. | 我是说 现在已经没人读报了 |
[00:47] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
[00:48] | V-neck season is upon us! | V领季就要来临了 |
[00:51] | Who wants to help me get ahead of the fashion curve? | 谁想帮我裁剪引领时尚 |
[00:52] | I’m taking it one step further with the W-neck! | 我要更进一步 裁出W领 |
[00:56] | Must. Follow. Newspaper. | 必须 紧跟 报纸 |
[01:04] | I need something to get my mind off this. | 我需要一些东西来转移自己的注意力 |
[01:07] | Looking for a distraction | 想要从你不幸的生活当中 |
[01:08] | from your horrible life? | 寻找分散你注意力的东西吗 |
[01:09] | Why, yes! | 嘿 想啊 |
[01:12] | Destiny. Mutton. | 命运 羊肉 |
[01:14] | These old timey sounding words are alive and well | 这些听上去过时的词 仍然在 |
[01:16] | at the Gravity Falls Royal Discount Putt Hutt! | 重力泉皇家折扣高尔夫球场中闪耀 |
[01:21] | Hey, Mabel, you love mini-golf! | 对了 梅宝 你不是喜欢迷你高尔夫吗 |
[01:23] | She’s been amazing at it since we were kids. | 她从小就一直打得很棒 |
[01:25] | What do you say, Mabel? | 你说呢 梅宝 |
[01:26] | We’ve had a stressful couple of days. | 这些天我们太紧张了 |
[01:28] | How about we take a break, huh? | 不如放松一下吧 |
[01:29] | Would kicking all our butts at mini-golf cheer you up? | 在迷你高尔夫中胜过我们会让你开心点吗 |
[01:32] | Maybe a little. | 也许会有一点 |
[01:33] | Come on, Mabel! Victory! | 快来吧 梅宝 胜利 |
[01:36] | Destiny! | 命运 |
[01:37] | Mutton! | 羊肉 |
[01:38] | Victory! Honor! Destiny! Mutton! | 胜利 荣誉 命运 羊肉 |
[01:41] | Victory! Honor! Destiny! Mutton! | 胜利 荣誉 命运 羊肉 |
[01:44] | And the pig can look after the house. | 小猪会看好房子的 |
[02:35] | Ah, Mini-Golf. The sport of mini-champions. | 啊 迷你高尔夫 迷你冠军的运动 |
[02:39] | The grass is fake but the fun is real. | 草坪是假的 但快乐是真的 |
[02:41] | There’s something here for everyone. | 每个人都能从这里得到点什么 |
[02:43] | Hey, you, stop! | 你 停下来 |
[02:46] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[02:49] | Hey, those are lewd hand gestures! | 嘿 那些手势很下流 |
[02:53] | Focus, focus, and… | 注意力集中 集中 然后 |
[02:58] | Don’t worry, bro, you’re still | 别介意 老弟 你还是 |
[03:01] | “Ext-roar-dinary!” | “嚎”厉害的 |
[03:03] | I’ll take what I can get. | 我就知足常乐吧 |
[03:06] | To the hip we go, and… | 扭扭屁股这就开始 |
[03:14] | Wha– How’d I get here? | 搞什么 我怎么会在这儿 |
[03:15] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[03:16] | Holy smokes! | 我的娘 |
[03:18] | Someone in our family actually has talent. | 我们家族中终于出了个人才 |
[03:20] | Grunkle Stan, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet! | 斯坦叔公 好戏还在后头呢 |
[03:22] | She’s so good, yeah | 她是如此优秀 |
[03:25] | Lookin’ to hit that ball | 看她怎样击球 |
[03:28] | She’s got the skills | 看她非凡技巧 |
[03:30] | Takin’ it to the hole | 将球直击进洞 |
[03:36] | Guys, this is amazing. | 伙计们 真是太厉害了 |
[03:38] | If Mabel gets a hole-in-one here, | 如果梅宝再次一杆进洞 |
[03:39] | she’ll beat her all time high score! | 她会打破她个人的最高纪录 |
[03:42] | You can do it, Mabel. | 你可以的 梅宝 |
[03:43] | Pretend the ball is Pacifica’s face. | 把那颗球当成帕西菲卡的脸 |
[03:57] | Aw, nuts! | 真可恶 |
[04:02] | Ah, don’t worry about it, kid. The thing’s random. | 不要太在意 孩子 世事无常 |
[04:05] | Yeah, besides the Bermuda’s Triangle, | 没错 除了百慕大三角 |
[04:07] | how mini golf works is the world’s greatest mystery. | 迷你高尔夫也是世界上最神秘的事物 |
[04:09] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我所知 |
[04:11] | you’re still better than anyone else is Gravity– | 你仍然比重力泉里的其他人都要优 |
[04:15] | Oh, would you look at that? | 看看那边是谁啊 |
[04:17] | I didn’t know it was “Hobos golf free” Day. | 我不知道今天原来是流浪汉高尔夫免费日啊 |
[04:19] | Pacifica! | 帕西菲卡 |
[04:22] | Well, if it isn’t the Pines family. | 这不是派恩斯家族吗 |
[04:24] | Fat, old, lame, braces. | 胖子 老头 无聊 牙套 |
[04:27] | Soos, would it be wrong to punch a child? | 苏斯 打小孩子有错吗 |
[04:30] | I’ve got this. | 让我来 |
[04:31] | Hey, Pacifica. | 帕西菲卡 |
[04:32] | How’s that whole your-family-being-frauds thing | 你们全家都是骗子那件事 |
[04:34] | working out for you? | 你感想如何啊 |
[04:36] | Great, actually. | 实际上 很好啊 |
[04:37] | That’s the thing about money. | 不过是些钱的问题 |
[04:38] | It makes problems go away. | 它能让烦恼走开 |
[04:40] | Well, can’t buy you skill. | 但是 有钱买不到技术 |
[04:42] | You walked into the game of the mini golf champion. | 你面前的可是迷你高尔夫赛的冠军 |
[04:44] | Sergei! | 谢尔盖 |
[04:46] | This is Sergei, my trainer. | 这是谢尔盖 我的教练 |
[04:48] | The Sportlympics had mini golf once. | 迷你高尔夫曾上过一次体林匹克运动会 |
[04:50] | I took gold! | 冠军就是我 |
[04:52] | So if you don’t mind | 那么如果你不介意 |
[04:53] | moving out of the way of the professionals… | 把场地让给职业选手的话 |
[05:05] | Enjoy second place. Give her a hand, folks! | 享受你的第二名吧 大家快给她鼓掌啊 |
[05:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:11] | Well, I want a rematch, | 好吧 我要重赛 |
[05:13] | You– you– | 你 你 |
[05:15] | walking one dimensional bleached blonde valley girl stereotype! | 你这个只会漂白头发的肤浅富家拜金女 |
[05:20] | Like, let’s do this. | 那这样 来就来 |
[05:27] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 都听着 都听着 |
[05:34] | Stop at once! | 立马打住 |
[05:35] | The park is now closed due to weather. | 因为天气原因公园要关门 |
[05:37] | The King of Mini Golf has spoken. | 迷你高尔夫之王有旨 |
[05:40] | Oh, the King is down! | 国王倒下了 |
[05:42] | This isn’t over. You. Me. Midnight. | 这事没完 你 我 午夜 |
[05:46] | We’ll see who’s best. | 咱们看看谁是最棒的 |
[05:48] | I’ll be here. | 我会来的 |
[05:55] | I’ll be here. | 我一定会来 |
[05:57] | Peh, peh! Hair in my mouth. Peh! | 嘴里有头发 |
[06:13] | Time to scratch mini golf off my talents list. | 是时候把迷你高尔夫从我的天赋列表里抹掉了 |
[06:16] | Aww, don’t give up, Mabel. | 不要放弃 梅宝 |
[06:17] | Yeah, if you beat her at this, | 是啊 如果你这次赢了她 |
[06:19] | she could never rag on you again. | 她就再也没法嘲笑你了 |
[06:21] | Imagine it. | 想象一下 |
[06:23] | Um, the section for ugly grandma clothes is over there. | 丑八怪老太太的服装区在那里 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:27] | Well, the section for people | 输掉迷你高尔夫的 |
[06:28] | who lost at mini golf is over there! | 聚集区在那里 |
[06:34] | We came as fast as we could. | 我们已经以最快的速度过来了 |
[06:36] | We heard a little girl got seriously burned! | 我们听说有个小女孩被严重烧伤了 |
[06:39] | I’m ruined! | 我完了 |
[06:41] | Up top! | 来击掌 |
[06:45] | You’re right, guys. | 你们说得对 伙计们 |
[06:46] | I just need to practice a little more before midnight. | 我需要在午夜之前多练习一会儿 |
[06:48] | Go to the golf course after dark, you say? | 你是说 在天黑以后去高尔夫球场 |
[06:51] | I don’t know. We’d have to break in and– | 我不知道 难道我们要闯进去 |
[06:53] | Just kidding! Let’s break in! | 开玩笑的 我们闯进去吧 |
[07:04] | Oh, and, hey, Mabel! | 还有 梅宝 |
[07:11] | Knock her dead, kid. | 狠狠挫挫她的锐气 孩子 |
[07:20] | Darn! Poo-peck-darn! | 见鬼 真见鬼 |
[07:22] | Ugh! I don’t get it! | 我不明白 |
[07:24] | What is wrong with this hole? | 这个洞到底哪不对了 |
[07:30] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:31] | What? What is it? | 什么 那是什么声音 |
[07:33] | Grab your club. | 把球杆拿上跟我来 |
[08:02] | We good? We good? | 咱们和平共处 和平共处 |
[08:05] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[08:06] | Hi! Hello! I’m Franz. And welcome to our home. | 你们好啊 我叫弗兰兹 欢迎来到我们家 |
[08:10] | What is this? | 你们是什么生物啊 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 我也想问 |
[08:13] | Are you guys tiny humans? Or enormous mini-humans? | 你们是小个子的人吗 还是大个子的微型人 |
[08:16] | Neither. We’re lilli-putt-tians! | 都不是 我们是迷你高尔夫球僮 |
[08:18] | Lilli– Lilli-putt… | 迷你 迷你高尔夫 |
[08:20] | The name makes more sense written out than spoken. | 这名字还是写出来更好理解 |
[08:22] | And we control the balls! Behold! | 我们的工作就是掌控球的走向 看吧 |
[08:47] | That’s incredible! | 真是不可思议 |
[08:49] | And so needlessly complicated. | 而且复杂得毫无意义啊 |
[08:51] | Aw, shucks. | 真是的 |
[08:52] | It’s only our life-long passion! | 这可是我们倾注一生的事业哟 |
[08:54] | Would you like us to elaborate through song? | 想让我们唱首歌来详尽介绍一下吗 |
[08:58] | Nah, we’re good. | 不用 我们懂了 |
[09:02] | So what are you hugelings doing here anyway? | 那么 你们这些大个儿到此有何贵干啊 |
[09:05] | We kind of have to play this golf tournament | 我们主要是为了跟我的死对头 |
[09:06] | against my rival, Pacifica. | 帕西菲卡来场高尔夫决斗 |
[09:09] | Oh, rivals. Rivals, rivals. | 死对头 死对头 死对头 |
[09:10] | Oh, we know all about rivals. | 我们最了解这个了 |
[09:13] | Put a clog in it, ya windmill lubbers! | 穿你的破木屐晃悠吧 风车佬 |
[09:17] | These really bottom popinjays are terrible at controlling the balls! | 你们这群花花公子的技术简直逊爆了 |
[09:22] | We are the ball masters, says I! | 我们才是真正的控球大师 |
[09:27] | Shut your mouths, you showboating pirates! | 闭上你的臭嘴 爱炫耀的臭海盗 |
[09:29] | Everyone knows the Eiffel Tower hole is the best! | 人人都知道埃菲尔铁塔洞才是最棒的 |
[09:34] | Stay thee your comments, ye scurrilous Frenchmen! | 最好收回你的话 粗鄙无礼的法国乡巴佬 |
[09:40] | None controllable is better than the knights of… | 说到控球技术 没人能比得上来自于 |
[09:43] | Wiener Castle | 窝囊废城堡的骑士 |
[09:45] | Who wrote this? | 这谁写的 |
[09:46] | We’ll settle which hole is best! | 我们将决出谁的球洞是最好的 |
[09:47] | Attack! | 冲啊 |
[09:48] | Charge! | 给我上 |
[09:49] | Ooh, I’m shiverin’ in me timbers. | 哎呦喂 我吓得躲在船里打哆嗦呢 |
[09:52] | Get ready to die! | 准备受死吧 |
[09:54] | Long live the mini king! | 迷你国王万岁 |
[09:57] | Die, you evil scum! | 去死吧 你这败类 |
[10:09] | These guys are a riot. | 这些家伙太逗了 |
[10:10] | Guys, guys, calm down. | 各位 各位 淡定 淡定 |
[10:13] | Your fighting is inadvertently adorable. | 觉得你们这仗打得莫名喜感 |
[10:16] | Adorable we are, hugeling, but our tale, less so. | 我们的确很喜感 大个儿 但我们的故事 就不了 |
[10:19] | Every hole in the park thinks that it’s superior. | 这公园里的每一个球洞都认为自己是老大 |
[10:22] | From the cowboys in the east | 从最东头的牛仔 |
[10:24] | to the grimy minors of the south. | 到南边肮脏的矿工 |
[10:25] | If only there was some way to decide which side is best | 要是能有个方法决出谁是最棒的就好了 |
[10:29] | with maybe an award or, like a trophy. | 比方说发个奖杯啊什么的 |
[10:31] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:32] | But, Franz, look! | 但是 弗兰兹 快看 |
[10:36] | The sticker. The sticker could decide! | 那个贴纸 那贴纸能决定一切 |
[10:40] | It does say “the best” on it. | 那上面的确写着“最棒” |
[10:42] | Decide for us, hugeling. | 替我们做出选择吧 大个儿 |
[10:43] | Choose which mini kingdom to give the sticker to | 将那贴纸颁给你选中的迷你王国 |
[10:46] | and end our war! | 来结束战争吧 |
[10:50] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道啊 各位 |
[10:51] | I’m not sure I want to get involved in your weird mini blood feud. | 我不太想掺和到你们这古怪的血海深仇中去 |
[10:57] | Mabel, this is perfect. | 梅宝 这可是个大好机会 |
[10:58] | These guys control the course. | 球场的球都得听他们的 |
[10:59] | Just tell them you’ll give the sticker | 你就告诉他们 你会把贴纸 |
[11:01] | to whichever group does a better job of helping us win. | 给予对我们获胜帮助最大的那支队伍 |
[11:04] | I’m not sure, Dipper. | 我拿不准啊 迪普 |
[11:05] | I want to beat Pacifica, | 我确实很想打败帕西菲卡 |
[11:06] | but doesn’t this seem like cheating? | 但这样不就等于作弊吗 |
[11:09] | Pacifica’s rich, Mabel. She’s cheating at life. | 帕西菲卡是富二代 梅宝 她的整个人生都在作弊 |
[11:16] | Thanks, man. | 谢了兄弟 |
[11:17] | People of the 18 holes! | 十八个球洞的人民们 |
[11:19] | We’re going to have a game of mini-golf! | 这里将举行一场迷你高尔夫决斗 |
[11:21] | And whoever does the best job helping me win | 谁对我获胜的帮助最大 |
[11:24] | gets the sticker! | 谁就能获得贴纸 |
[11:25] | It’ll be us, lass, not these tulip munchers. | 肯定是我们了 姑娘 而不是这帮郁金香佬 |
[11:28] | I will not be insulted | 不许你这种 |
[11:30] | by a man with no depth perception wearing earrings. | 连个耳环都戴跑偏的人侮辱我 |
[11:33] | Just remember, | 都给我记住 |
[11:34] | as long as you’re helping me, | 在你们给我帮忙的时候 |
[11:35] | no fighting. | 不准互掐 |
[11:40] | Dude, I’m cutting “W”s into all my shirts. | 老兄 我要把我衣服领口都剪成W形 |
[11:43] | Got to give the public what they want. | 不能和公众的意愿对着干 |
[11:44] | Well, the kids are taking their time. | 这俩孩子得慢慢来 |
[11:46] | Looks like it’s gonna be a while. | 估计还要好一会呢 |
[11:58] | Sure are a lot of stars out tonight. | 今晚肯定有很多星星 |
[12:00] | Well, this is gettin’ weird. | 妈呀 这气氛有点不对啊 |
[12:04] | Now remember, Pacifica, winning is everything. | 给我记住 帕西菲卡 胜利高于一切 |
[12:07] | Oh, oh, and also looks. Winning and looks. | 哦 哦 还有外表 胜利和外表高于一切 |
[12:10] | Dad, I’ve been practicing for, like, a millions hours, okay? | 老爸 我都练过 差不多 上百万小时的球了 |
[12:12] | I’ve got this. | 我胜券在握 |
[12:14] | You’ll stay to watch, right? | 你们会留下来看我比赛吗 |
[12:15] | Pacifica, darling. We have a party to go to. | 帕西菲卡 亲爱的 我们还有场聚会要去呢 |
[12:17] | We’ll just read about your victory in the paper. | 我们看看报纸上你的光辉事迹就行了 |
[12:20] | Sergei! | 谢尔盖 |
[12:23] | Oh, and whatever happens, just remember one thing. | 还有 不管发生了什么 永远记住 |
[12:27] | You’re a Northwest. | 你姓诺斯韦斯特 |
[12:28] | Don’t lose. | 不许输 |
[12:31] | How much do you want to bet they’re no shows? | 你掏多少钱赌他们不敢来 |
[12:37] | Looking for someone? | 找谁呢 |
[12:38] | Waiting in the dark and not creepy at all. | 躲在暗处啊 一点都不吓人 |
[12:40] | Seriously, though? | 你们居然还真来了啊 |
[12:42] | I don’t know why you bothered to come. | 真不知道你俩为什么来自取其辱 |
[12:43] | Unless you got something on your sleep. | 要么就是你脑子里有事儿睡不着觉 |
[12:45] | Oh, I guess you could say we’ve got a little something. | 哦 我们确实有那么一点小本事 |
[12:49] | Right? Right? | 是吧 老弟 |
[12:54] | Eighteen holes. Standard rules. | 十八个球洞 按照标准规则 |
[12:55] | Winner lives in glory. Loser wallows in eternal shame. | 胜者尽享荣光 输家就永远埋没在耻辱之中 |
[12:59] | On your mark, | 各就各位 |
[13:00] | Get set, Mini golf! | 迷你高尔夫 正式开赛 |
[13:16] | What? | 怎么会这样 |
[13:29] | Out of my way! | 别挡道 |
[13:34] | Are you serious? | 有没有搞错 |
[13:39] | Yarr, I say! | 呀哈 必胜 |
[13:45] | Miner hole. | 矿工洞 |
[13:47] | I wonder what cute silly things are going on down there. | 真想知道 地下都发生了些什么呆萌的事情 |
[13:53] | You can’t go in there! There’s been a gas leak. | 你们别去啊 里面发生了瓦斯泄漏 |
[13:56] | Anyone who goes in there will die! | 进去的家伙都得小命玩儿完 |
[14:02] | I will take it. | 我来吧 |
[14:03] | No! | 不可以 |
[14:04] | Don’t go, Big Henry! We need you! | 你不能去啊 大亨利 我们需要你 |
[14:07] | Go home, Polly. | 波莉 回家去 |
[14:19] | Come on, Big Henry. You can do this. | 加油啊 大亨利 你能做到的 |
[14:41] | Aah! No! | 啊 不 |
[14:43] | Sergei! Soda! Now! | 谢尔盖 我要喝汽水 现在就要 |
[14:46] | Okay, guys, that was badonkulous! | 好了 各位 刚才简直把她气疯了 |
[14:50] | Hey, hey. Little high fives, everyone. | 来吧 来击个掌吧 各位 |
[14:51] | Little high fives all around. | 都过来击个掌 |
[14:52] | Nice one. You did it. You’re the man! | 干得漂亮 你太棒了 你真牛啊 |
[14:55] | I don’t want to call it out early, | 虽然没打算提前宣布 |
[14:56] | but I think the Miners might have one of these in their future. | 但我说不定会把这个颁给矿工们哦 |
[15:05] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[15:06] | After everything we’ve worked for? | 刚才的活儿都白干了 |
[15:08] | Calm yourself, Franz. | 冷静点 弗兰兹 |
[15:10] | There may be another way to win the hugelings’ favor. | 还有另外一种方法来赢得大个儿的欢心 |
[15:12] | Knock on wood. | 敲敲木头 |
[15:17] | There’s something going on, Sergei. I can feel it. | 这事不太对劲啊 谢尔盖 我能感觉得到 |
[15:20] | Maybe they has little people who control where balls go. | 说不定有小小人来控制球的走向呢 |
[15:23] | We got to get you English lessons. | 我们该送你去上上英语课 |
[15:25] | I mean, think about it. I’m globally ranked. | 我的意思是 仔细想想 我可是在世界上排得上号的选手 |
[15:28] | It’s ridiculous that she’s beating me. | 前几球她能打败我真是很荒谬 |
[15:30] | Ugh, Pitt Cola. I always forget about the pit. | 皮特可乐 我总是忘记里面的果核 |
[15:34] | Get me a different one, Sergei. | 给我换一瓶 谢尔盖 |
[15:40] | This is bad. | 不好 |
[15:43] | I can’t wait to see the look on Pacifica’s face when we win. | 我都等不及看我们获胜时帕西菲卡的表情了 |
[15:46] | I’m thinking it will be like… | 我想她的表情会像是这样 |
[15:48] | You know how she does that? | 你知道她的样子吧 |
[15:50] | Dipper, is it bad that I feel good about her feeling bad? | 迪普 知道她感觉糟糕我就很高兴 我是不是很坏 |
[15:54] | Just enjoy your victory, Mabel. | 只要享受你的胜利就好 梅宝 |
[15:56] | Trust me, Pacifica will be fine. | 相信我 帕西菲卡会没事的 |
[16:00] | What’s going on here? Let me go! | 发生什么事了 放开我 |
[16:06] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[16:08] | Let me go, you creeps! | 放开我 你们这群小怪物 |
[16:10] | Welcome, twins! Welcome! | 欢迎 双胞胎 欢迎 |
[16:12] | I can tell you’re loving this, right? | 我能看出来你们对此很高兴 是吧 |
[16:13] | Right? No? | 是吧 不是吗 |
[16:15] | What are you guys doing? | 你们都在做什么 |
[16:16] | This wasn’t part of the deal, tiny Dutchman! | 协议里可没有这个 小荷兰人 |
[16:18] | Okay, so we saw you were favoring the Miners and we figured, | 好吧 我们看见你们更喜欢矿工 所以就想 |
[16:22] | what’s better than beating Pacifica? | 比起打败帕菲西卡 什么会更好呢 |
[16:26] | Killing her, right? | 就是杀了她 对吗 |
[16:27] | As if. I’m calling my parents. | 想得美 我要打电话给我爸妈 |
[16:30] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机在哪儿 |
[16:32] | Send. | 发送 |
[16:34] | So how about it, hugeling? Who’s the best now? | 怎么样 现在谁是最棒的 大个儿 |
[16:37] | Not so fast, landlubbers! | 话可别说那么早 旱鸭子们 |
[16:40] | If you’re going to play dirty, so are we. | 如果你们要使诈 那我们也会 |
[16:43] | Now give us the sticker or he walks the plank. | 现在把贴纸给我们 否则他就得走跳板 |
[16:46] | No, give us the sticker! | 不 把贴纸给我们 |
[16:47] | The Miners! The sticker’s for the Miners! | 矿工 贴纸是属于矿工的 |
[16:49] | Give it to us! Give it to us! | 把它给我们 给我们 |
[16:52] | Remember Big Henry! | 别忘了大亨利 |
[16:53] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:58] | You know what? No one gets the sticker! | 知道吗 我谁也不给 |
[17:02] | No. No. Nuh-uh. | 不 不 不行 |
[17:04] | No booing. Stop. No. | 不要发嘘声 停下 停 |
[17:06] | No one gets the sticker ’cause you’re all being jerks. | 没有人能拿到贴纸 因为你们谁做得都不对 |
[17:09] | I mean, why can’t you just get along? | 我是说 你们为什么就不能和平相处呢 |
[17:11] | Because we hate each other. | 因为我们彼此恨对方 |
[17:13] | That’s kinda how rivalries work, lass. | 这是死对头应该做的 姑娘 |
[17:16] | Well then maybe… | 那也许 |
[17:18] | Maybe rivalries are dumb. | 也许当死对头这事傻透了 |
[17:20] | Maybe you don’t settle them with petty competitions. | 也许你们不该用勾心斗角来解决问题 |
[17:23] | Maybe the only way to be “the best” | 也许成为”最棒”的唯一方式 |
[17:25] | is by ending the fighting and working together! | 就是结束对抗共同努力 |
[17:34] | It’s all so clear. | 看来一切都清楚了 |
[17:36] | If we work together… | 如果我们齐心协力 |
[17:38] | Then we can cut open her belly and get the sticker. | 那我们就可以切开她的肚子 拿到贴纸 |
[17:41] | Get the girl! Slice her open! | 抓住那个女孩 切了她 |
[17:46] | You guys aren’t appreciating the lesson here! | 你们这些家伙根本没理解这个道理 |
[17:48] | Sticker! Sticker! Sticker! | 贴纸 贴纸 贴纸 |
[17:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:57] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们必须离开这儿 |
[17:59] | I have to save Pacifica first! | 我得先救出帕西菲卡 |
[18:13] | After her! | 追她 |
[18:14] | Ah, Mr. Dipper! Nyet! Nyet! | 迪普先生 不要 不要 |
[18:16] | Don’t freak out, man! The water’s shallow! | 不要害怕 老兄 这水很浅的 |
[18:19] | There is literally no way to drown. | 绝对淹不死人 |
[18:24] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[18:26] | Ugh, took you long enough. And watch the earrings! | 哼 你现在才来 小心我的耳环 |
[18:28] | They’re worth more than your house! | 它们可比你家房子值钱 |
[18:30] | You know, on second thought, maybe I won’t untie you. | 你知道吗 我改变主意了 也许我不会给你松绑 |
[18:33] | Untie me! Untie me! | 给我松绑 松绑 |
[18:34] | That’s what I thought. | 这还差不多 |
[18:37] | We have you on miniature pencilpoint. | 我们要用微型铅笔头抓住你们 |
[18:39] | There’s no way around us. | 你们被包围了 |
[18:41] | You ready to putt? | 准备好击球了吗 |
[18:42] | Way ahead of you. | 早就准备好了 |
[18:45] | Huh? | 什么 |
[18:48] | Hey, you’re actually not that terrible. | 你其实没那么糟糕嘛 |
[18:50] | A little rusty, but… | 技术有点生疏 不过 |
[18:51] | Just shut up and putt! | 别废话了 专心击球 |
[18:56] | Get on! Get on! | 快上车 快 |
[18:58] | Gun it! | 快开车 |
[19:00] | Don’t let them escape! | 别让他们跑了 |
[19:15] | Sergei overboard! | 谢尔盖掉下来了 |
[19:17] | I’ll get a new one. | 我会找个新教练 |
[19:21] | They’re shutting us in! | 他们要把我们关在里面 |
[19:26] | Don’t even think about it. | 要离开这儿 想都别想 |
[19:27] | You call yourself a golfer? | 你还称自己是高尔夫球手 |
[19:29] | Without us, that club is useless in your hands. | 没有我们 你手里的球杆毫无用处 |
[19:32] | Oh yeah? What’s ten minus six? | 是么 十减六是多少 |
[19:35] | Ten– Hang on. | 十 等一下 |
[19:36] | Fore! | 死吧 |
[19:52] | Stay out, you dumb hugelings! | 待在外面吧 愚蠢的大个儿们 |
[19:55] | We’re done with you. | 我们之间玩儿完了 |
[19:57] | What did you say, you little trolls? | 你们说什么 一群小矮人 |
[19:59] | I will sue you. | 我要起诉你们 |
[20:00] | I will sue you and I will own you. | 我要起诉你们 我会成为你们的主人 |
[20:04] | You two. | 你们两个 |
[20:06] | I don’t know what you did or what’s going on, | 我不知道你们到底做了什么 发生了什么 |
[20:08] | but if you think just because you saved my life, I– | 但如果你们觉得因为救了我的命 我就 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry, Pacifica. | 抱歉 帕西菲卡 |
[20:15] | We shouldn’t cheated. | 我们不应该作弊 |
[20:17] | You totally would’ve beat me fair and square. | 如果公平竞赛 你肯定已经打败我了 |
[20:20] | You’re just lucky this sticker looks fantastic on me. | 还好这贴纸我戴着看起来不错 算你们走运 |
[20:29] | Hey! You’re parents aren’t here. | 嘿 你的父母没来 |
[20:31] | You want a ride home? | 想搭车回家吗 |
[20:32] | Puh-leaze, as if I’d ride in your– | 拜托 好像我想坐你们的车一样 |
[20:37] | Singin’ the drivin’ song | 开车唱着歌 |
[20:39] | Headlights are out | 没开车前灯 |
[20:40] | Can’t really see where I’m goin’ | 看不清目的地 |
[20:45] | Hey, I found two tacos! | 嘿 我找到了两个墨西哥玉米卷 |
[20:48] | You’re allowed to eat in the car? | 你们可以在车里吃东西 |
[20:50] | Yeah, the car is where secret surprise snacks happen. | 是啊 车里会有神秘惊喜的小零嘴 |
[20:54] | Want one? | 想要吗 |
[20:55] | Oh, I’m not supposed to take handouts. | 噢 我不应该要你的施舍 |
[20:57] | Handouts? It’s called sharing! | 施舍 这叫做分享 |
[21:00] | You do know what sharing is, right? | 你知道分享是什么吧 |
[21:03] | Shar– Shaar-ing? | 分 分享 |
[21:05] | Just take it. | 拿着就好 |
[21:07] | Thanks for the ride, or whatever. | 谢谢载我一程 什么的 |
[21:10] | Oh, and Mabel… | 对了 梅宝 |
[21:12] | I can’t believe I’m saying this but I had fun. | 不敢相信我会说这种话 但是我今天挺开心 |
[21:16] | And tell your servant I like his W neck! | 告诉你的仆人 我喜欢他的W领 |
[21:19] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[21:21] | So are you guys, like, cool now? | 那么你们现在 呃 是和好了吗 |
[21:23] | I think we made some progress. | 我想我们还是取得了些进展 |
[21:25] | The important thing to remember is that | 要记住最重要的是 |
[21:26] | at the end of the day, | 归根结底 |
[21:28] | she’s just an ordinary kid like us. | 她和我们一样 只是个普通的孩子 |
[21:35] | Should’ve charged her for that taco. | 早知道就应该向她玉米卷的钱 |
[21:36] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[21:38] | Hey, you got any more of those surprise tacos? | 嘿 你们还有惊喜玉米卷吗 |
[21:42] | Laugh now, hugelings. But Franz will have his day. | 你们笑吧 大个儿 弗兰茨会时来运转的 |
[21:45] | Franz will– | 弗兰茨要 |
[21:49] | Sand trap! Ow! Ow! | 陷到沙坑里了 |
[21:51] | ♪ We control the balls, we control the balls! ♪ | 我们操控球 我们操控球 |
[21:55] | ♪ From Birmingham to Montreal ♪ | 从伯明翰到蒙特利尔 |
[21:57] | ♪ We control the balls | 我们操控球 |
[22:00] | Guys I figured it out! We control the balls! | 伙计们 我想明白了 我们能控制球 |
[22:03] | Now he gets it! | 他现在懂了 |
[22:04] | Oh, you guys! | 噢 你们这些家伙 |
[22:08] | ♪ Our lives are filled with nonstop fun ♪ | 我们的生活乐趣永无止境 |
[22:13] | ♪ But there’s nothing like a hole in one ♪ | 但是都比不上一杆进洞 |
[22:17] | Can I go now? | 我现在可以走了吗 |
[22:19] | Never! | 永远别想 |