英文名称:Eight Below
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | [Man 1] All right, Coop. A hundred and five degrees. | 库珀 有105度了 |
[00:35] | – What do you say? – [Cooper] 105? I can go more. | 你说什么? 105度?不止吧 |
[00:39] | – [Hissing] – [Man 1] 107. | |
[00:44] | – 108. – [Cooper] I’m feeling it. | 108 我感觉得到 |
[00:48] | 109. | |
[00:50] | [Cooper] OK, the suspense is killing me. | 到底多少 别调胃口了 |
[00:52] | – All right, 110. – 110? | 好啦 110 |
[00:54] | – 110. – A hundred and ten toasty ones. | 110度 刚刚好 |
[00:57] | Right. Ready to go out and greet the heat? | 好极了 准备好出去刺激这热气了吗? |
[00:59] | The warm wind in my hair? | 你是说我头发里面的热气呀? |
[01:01] | – Are you ready? – I’m ready. | 准备好了? 好了 |
[01:02] | – Let’s do it. | – Let’s do it. 冲 来了 |
[01:04] | [Shouting] | |
[01:17] | Thirty-one. Thirty-one degrees. | 31度 零下31度 |
[01:19] | – Thirty-one below. – Thirty-one below! New record! | 零下31度啊 哇!新记录 |
[01:22] | – Thirty-one below! – New record! | 零下31度 新记录! |
[01:24] | New record! Oh, it’s cold! | 新记录!噢 冷死了! 南极大冒险/极地长征/零下八度/南极物语 |
[02:26] | [Squawking] | |
[02:34] | [Engine revving, gears grinding] | |
[02:38] | [Chuckles] | |
[02:43] | I hate to do this, but… | 我并不想这样 但是… |
[02:45] | Rise and shine, kids. No more sleeping in. | 起来 家伙们 别睡了 |
[02:49] | [Snoring] | |
[02:52] | All right. If “rise and shine” won’t work… | 嗯 看来你们是叫不起来了… |
[02:55] | Is anybody hungry this morning? | 谁想吃早餐啊? |
[02:57] | – [Whimpering] – Attaboy, Max. | 好样的 马克思 |
[03:02] | Hey, what do you say? Ready for exercise before breakfast? | 嗨 你说什么呢?早餐前想做做运动? |
[03:06] | How you doing? | 看看你的表现 |
[03:09] | How does right field look? | 右边的空地怎么样? |
[03:11] | I think it looks pretty good. What do you say, Max? Here we go. | 看起来很不错 你觉得呢?马克思 来 |
[03:15] | – Go get it! – [Barking] | 去拿回来 |
[03:21] | – Hey, Maya. – [Grunting] | 嗨 玛雅 |
[03:23] | How’s my best girl doing, huh? | 我最爱的小姐 |
[03:26] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[03:28] | You keeping everybody in line? | 你让大家都睡成一条直线的? |
[03:31] | Left field. Go get it. | 左边 接回来 |
[03:34] | Left field, Maya. Here we go. | 左边 玛雅 来罗 |
[03:37] | – Go get it! – [Barking] | 接住! |
[03:42] | Attaboy, Max. Come here, buddy. | 好家伙 马克思 过来这里 |
[03:47] | [Whining, barking] | |
[03:51] | Settle down. There’s plenty to go around, guys. | 安静 家伙们 这里还有很多呢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1023个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:51个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:144个,专四词汇:112个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:263个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | Here you go, Shorty. | 来 矮脚 |
[03:57] | Good boy, Shadow. | 乖男孩 影子 |
[03:58] | Dewey. Truman. | 杜威,杜鲁门 |
[04:02] | There you go, Old Jack. | 你的 老杰克 |
[04:03] | [Engine revving] | |
[04:18] | That’s my best girl. Here, I’ll trade you. | 我最爱的小姐 来 赏你的 |
[04:22] | There you go, Maya. | 慢慢吃 玛雅 |
[04:33] | – [Barking] – [Woman laughs] | |
[04:38] | – Hi. – Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[04:40] | – Didn’t think I’d see you this year. – Guess you got lucky. | 没想到今年还能见到你 你很幸运 |
[04:43] | – I guess so. – Crazy Katie! | 我想也是 卡蒂 你真疯狂! |
[04:45] | – Did you get your pilot’s license yet? – Oh, Coop, I missed you. | 你还没有拿到飞机驾照吧? 噢 库珀 我真想你 |
[04:49] | [Cooper] OK. [groans] | 好吧 |
[04:54] | – Got that? – Yeah. [grunts] | 拿住那个 |
[04:56] | Hey, hey, careful with that. | 嘿 小心点 |
[04:58] | That equipment’s made it 10,000 miles. I’d hate that to change in six feet. | 这个设备从10.000米远的地方运过来 我可不想再飞一次 |
[05:02] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[05:04] | Hi. I’m Dr. Davis McClaren. | 嗨 我是迈克拉伦博士 |
[05:06] | Earth and Space Sciences UCLA. | 我在加利福尼亚大学研究地质和空间学 |
[05:08] | Jerry Shepard, expedition guide. Welcome to the bottom of the world. | 我是杰瑞 谢帕德 探险向导 欢迎你来到世界底部 |
[05:13] | – Nice to meet you. – Same here. | 很高兴认识你 我也是 |
[05:14] | Go any further south, you’ll fall off the planet. | 继续往南边走 你会从地球上摔下去 |
[05:18] | Well, that’d be unfortunate. | 噢 那很不幸 |
[05:20] | Charlie Cooper, cartographer, mechanical engineer, runway paver. | 查理 库珀 我是制图师 机械工程师 跑道铺石员 |
[05:24] | – Nice to meet you. – Dr. McClaren! Welcome to the ice. | 见到你真高兴 迈克拉伦博士 欢迎来到冰雪世界 |
[05:27] | Andy Harrison, NSF science director. An honor to meet you. | 我是安迪 哈里森 国家科学基金会派来的学科指导 你好 |
[05:30] | – Dr. Rosemary Paris, field coordinator. – Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是罗斯玛丽 帕丽斯 土地协调员 很高兴见到你 |
[05:33] | You’ve met our team? | 你见过其他队友了吗? |
[05:35] | Yeah, Mr. Cooper was just taking good care of all my things. | 嗯 库珀先生刚刚给我仔细介绍过了 |
[05:38] | Cooper, really? First time for everything, I suppose. | 是吗? 库帕 这可是你第一次想得这么周到吧 |
[05:41] | – Let’s get you inside. – Thanks. | 走 进去吧 谢谢 |
[05:43] | – Sure. – Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:46] | [Country music playing on radio] | |
[05:49] | [Cooper] OK. Lady luck, in my corner. | |
[05:52] | – [Katie] What are we playing? – [Cooper] She is pretty. | |
[05:55] | – [Jerry] Quarter in. – [Katie] Quarter. | |
[05:57] | – [Cooper] You’re going down. – [Katie] You’re going down. | |
[06:00] | Crazy Katie, you’re going down. | |
[06:02] | – Hey, doc, you want in? – No, thanks. | 博士 你要不要玩? 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:04] | I gave up gambling a long time ago. | 我戒了好久了 |
[06:06] | Hey, you flew in with Katie, didn’t you? | 哈 是不是因为你都是和卡蒂待在一起? |
[06:09] | – [Chuckling] – Remind me how you’re getting home. | 你是不是不想回家了 |
[06:14] | Say, Old Jack, you in or out, buddy? | 老杰克 你说我这把要不要? |
[06:16] | [Whimpers] | |
[06:18] | – Translation? – That’d be out. | 翻译一下? 他说该放弃 |
[06:22] | – So, Coop, how’s the new girlfriend? – Mmm. | 库珀 你的女朋友怎样? |
[06:27] | [Cooper] How’s my new girl? | 我女朋友啊? |
[06:29] | I don’t know. | 怎么形容呢 |
[06:30] | – How about hot? – Wow. | 辣吧? 哇 |
[06:33] | – [Cooper] Huh? [laughs] – [Katie] Wow. | |
[06:35] | [Rosemary] She’s a scientist too. At the Italian base. | 她也是科学家 在意大利驻点那边 |
[06:38] | – Pretty and smart. – Smarts. | 漂亮而且聪明 非常聪明 |
[06:40] | Yeah. Notice something missing in that picture? | 没发现照片里少了什么吗? |
[06:43] | OK, OK. I think… I know you mean me. | 好吧 好吧 我知道你是说我 |
[06:46] | You’re talk… The picture’s coming. She’s sending one of the two of us, OK? | 我知道说… 是只有一个人 是我们中的一个人 懂吗? |
[06:50] | Patience, Jer. | 好吗 杰瑞 |
[06:51] | – Uh-huh. How many? – [Katie] Two. | 哈哈 要几张? 两张 |
[06:54] | Doc, you looking forward to your first trip to Dry Valleys? | 博士 你很期待第一次去干谷吧? |
[06:57] | It’s a pretty cool spot this time of year. | 每年这个时候那里都冷得不行 |
[06:59] | Actually, Dr. McClaren needs to get to Mt. Melbourne | 事实上 迈克拉伦博士要去墨尔本山 |
[07:02] | to search for his meteorite. | 他要找块陨石 |
[07:07] | Melbourne, huh? | 墨尔本山? |
[07:09] | Nobody said anything about Melbourne. | 没人跟我说过 |
[07:11] | Yeah. Meteorite hunting is a pretty small world | 我知道去墨尔本很难 |
[07:13] | and, uh, I didn’t want anybody to know where I was really going, | 并且我也不想别人知道我的行踪 |
[07:17] | ’cause I’m looking for something special at Melbourne | 因为我要去找一些很神秘的东西 |
[07:20] | and the NSF let us keep it off the paperwork. | 为此 国家科学基金会 特别允许我放下手上的工作 |
[07:24] | Is there a problem? | 怎么了? |
[07:27] | Look, doc, let me show you something. | 博士 我得告诉你一些事 |
[07:31] | [Sighs] | |
[07:33] | I’ll show you on the map. | 你看地图 |
[07:36] | – This is where we are, right? OK. – Yeah. | 我们现在在这儿 是吗? 嗯 |
[07:38] | [Jerry] Here’s Dry Valleys. | 这是干谷 |
[07:40] | All the way over here, Mt. Melbourne. Twice as far and the opposite direction. | 而去墨尔本山的路程是去干谷的两倍 方向也完全相反 |
[07:44] | I’ve been over our route twice in the last week, | 上星期我试过两次路线 |
[07:47] | but I haven’t been to Mt. Melbourne since the beginning of the season. | 不过这个季节以来我还从没去过墨尔本山 |
[07:50] | Well, that may be so. But Dr. McClaren has traveled a long way. | 我知道有困难 但是博士这么远来到这里 |
[07:53] | – If we can accommodate him, we should. – Andy, it’s the end of January. | 如果可以 我们一定得帮他 安迪 这可是一月底 |
[07:57] | The ice is too thin and snowmobiles would be too dangerous. | 冰面太薄 驾雪车太危险了 |
[08:00] | There’s only one way to make that trip, with the dogs. | 只能让狗来拉雪橇 |
[08:03] | The dogs? | 狗? |
[08:06] | OK. Will they be able to carry all my gear? | 它们拉得动我那些设备吗? |
[08:10] | The dogs’ll be fine. | 狗可以的 |
[08:12] | – It’s really late in the season. – Last year we had the dogs out | 现在真的太迟了 去年我们离开的前一天 |
[08:15] | right up until the day we left. | 狗也出去活动了 |
[08:20] | All right, Andy. You’re the boss. I’ll get things ready. | 好吧 安迪 你说了算 我去收拾东西 |
[08:26] | – Hey, you need some help? – No, I’m fine. | 需要帮助吗? 不用了 我一个人可以 |
[08:30] | Coop, say good night to Buck. | 库珀 来跟巴克说晚安 |
[08:34] | Uh, I’m gonna take a rain check, Jer. | 呃 我得去取延期票据 杰瑞 |
[08:37] | [Barks] | |
[08:39] | Ah… | |
[08:41] | Kids, come on! Let’s go! [whistles] | 好吧 来 家伙们 我们走了 |
[08:43] | Everyone outside. Let’s get you tucked into bed. Come on. | 都出去 得去睡觉了 快点 |
[08:53] | Good, Jack. | 好 杰克 |
[08:55] | Good boy. I’ll see you in the morning. | 好男孩 明早见 |
[09:01] | Hey, Maya. | 嗨 玛雅 |
[09:05] | What do you say? One more trip, huh? | 说啥呢?想去旅行? |
[09:07] | Then we’ll get you to McMurdo for the winter. That sound good? | 冬天带你去迈克莫多 想去吗? |
[09:10] | Huh? That sound good? That’s my girl. | 哈哈 很想啊?可爱的小姐 |
[09:16] | Hey, Max. I need a good trip out of you. | 嘿 马克思 我可能不带你去哦 |
[09:20] | [Barking] | |
[09:23] | Lucky star, huh? Let’s hope so. | 哈 流星 那你赶快许个愿吧 |
[09:27] | See you in the morning, Max. | 明早见 马克思 |
[09:36] | Knock, knock. | 我能进来吗? |
[09:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嗨 嗨 |
[09:39] | I warmed up some of your favorite ice cream. | 我弄了一些你喜欢的冰激凌 |
[09:41] | Strawberry. That’s your favorite ice cream. | 草莓味的 这是你最喜欢的吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah, well, you got here early. I didn’t have time to go shopping. | 呃 你比预期的来得早 我没来得及去买 |
[09:49] | Uh, yeah, well, they changed things up. | 嗯 是啊 它们改了计划 |
[09:52] | How you been? | 过得怎样? |
[09:54] | Been a good season. Kids are doing well. | 很好啊 家伙们都很乖 |
[09:56] | Maya’s been awesome. Old Jack’s getting a bit older, so… | 玛雅越来越有领导能力了 老杰克老了点 所以… |
[10:00] | Jerry, I was asking you how you’ve been. | 杰瑞 我是问你过得怎么样 |
[10:08] | I’m not interrupting or anything, am I? | 我没有打扰你们吧? |
[10:10] | No, Rosie. We were just catching up. | 没有 我们刚说了几句而已 |
[10:13] | OK. | |
[10:17] | All right, well, uh… | 好吧 那… |
[10:20] | I guess I’ll see you guys in the morning, then. | 明早再见 |
[10:22] | Thank you. That was sweet. | 谢谢你的冰激凌 你想得很周到 |
[10:25] | No problem. Good night. | 没什么 晚安 |
[10:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:33] | [Whistling] | |
[10:40] | – Pardon me. – Oh, sorry. | 让我一下 不好意思 |
[10:42] | – [McClaren] Oh! – [Cooper grunts] | 噢 |
[10:46] | Oh! Head’s up. | 噢 头发竖起来了 |
[10:49] | Sad fact of life in this place, doc. Floor is more comfy than the bunks. | 在这里人生的悲哀在于 床还不够地板舒服 |
[10:53] | So, what is it exactly that you do here? | 那么 你待在这里为了什么? |
[10:56] | Cartography. I spent the last two years mapping every inch of this territory. | 绘图 我已经用了两年来绘制这里的每一寸土地 |
[11:02] | Hey, dude. What happened? You strike out? | 嘿 伙计 怎么了?出局了? |
[11:08] | No. I didn’t even swing. | 没有 我又没有表白 |
[11:10] | Ah, went down looking. That’s still a strike-out, Jer. | 哈 过去探望别人就算是了 失败了吧 杰瑞 |
[11:16] | – Ow! Ow! – [Jerry] Sorry about that, buddy. | 噢!噢! 老兄 不好意思 |
[11:19] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没有看到你在这儿 |
[11:26] | We turn the heat off at night, so if there’s anything you need to keep warm, | 晚上我们会关掉暖气 你要是觉得太冷 |
[11:30] | I suggest you sleep with it. | 就抱着这个睡吧 |
[11:34] | Incoming. | 接住 |
[11:35] | Ow! Jerry! | 噢!杰瑞! |
[11:38] | – [Chuckling] – [Cooper] Man! | |
[11:40] | – [Wind howling] – [Barking] | |
[11:46] | [McClaren] OK, this is the last of it. | 没有了 这是最后一块 |
[11:53] | Wow, doc. Won’t be losing you, now, will we? | 博士 希望到时候不要弄丢你呢 |
[11:59] | All right, rule number one. | 那么 说说规矩吧 第一 |
[12:01] | If you want to approach the dogs, approach them from the front. OK? | 如果你要接触狗 你得从它们的前面碰它们 懂吗? |
[12:04] | – See how the lines are taut? – Yeah. | 看到怎么紧绳子了没? 嗯 |
[12:06] | I want them like that at all times. If the line’s tangled, they’ll fight. | 绳子得一直这么紧 不然它们会打架 |
[12:10] | – We don’t want that. – Got it. | 我可不想那种事情发生 明白了 |
[12:12] | – Anything else I should know? – The rest is pretty much up to me. | 还有什么要注意的吗? 剩下的让我来就行了 |
[12:15] | I gotta watch them. They’re working dogs. | 我来指挥它们 它们都是训练有素的好狗 |
[12:17] | They’ll run themselves to death. They love work. | 工作的时候可以为你拼命 它们热爱工作 |
[12:19] | All right, official introductions. | 来 给你介绍一下 |
[12:22] | Up here in front, on lead, we got my best girl, Maya. | 前面领队的是我们最可爱的小姐 玛雅 |
[12:25] | Next to her we got Old Jack. | 她旁边的是老杰克 |
[12:27] | Just turned ten, and, uh, he’s actually getting ready for retirement. | 刚满10岁 他不久后就得退休了 |
[12:31] | Back here, the white one, this is Shorty. | 后面来 白色这只是矮脚 |
[12:34] | And next to him is the pup of the bunch. That’s Max. | 旁边这个是小狗 叫马克思 |
[12:37] | He’s still in training. | 他刚开始接受训练 |
[12:39] | He’s got the right stuff. I expect big things out of him. | 他底子很好 我对他期望很高 |
[12:42] | Right here, we got the twins. This is Truman. | 这边这对是双胞胎 他是tuman |
[12:44] | Truman took a bite out of Dewey a couple years ago. | 前几年他咬伤了杜威 |
[12:47] | – Notice the scar above Dewey’s eye? – Oh, yeah. | 看到杜威眼睛上的疤了吗? 嗯 看到了 |
[12:50] | Yeah. Well, they’ve been buddies ever since, so… | 不过 他俩感情还是很好 |
[12:53] | Back here, last but not least, we got the two malamutes. | 最后两个是爱斯基摩犬 |
[12:56] | The gray one’s Shadow and the red one’s his buddy, Buck. | 灰色的我叫他影子 红色的是巴克 |
[13:00] | All brawn and absolutely no brain. But we love ’em. | 四肢发达 头脑简单 可我还是很爱它们 |
[13:05] | – Everyone good to go this morning? – Yeah, I think so. | 都准备好了出发吗? 嗯 是的 |
[13:08] | I was just being introduced to Maya, Old Jack, | 我刚刚认识了玛雅 老杰克 |
[13:10] | Shorty, Max, Truman, Dewey, Shadow and Buck. | 矮脚 马克思 杜鲁门 杜威 影子 和巴克 |
[13:13] | – [Harrison] Excellent. – [Katie] Jer? | 好极了 杰瑞? |
[13:16] | – Be careful out there, OK? – Always. | 路上小心 我会的 |
[13:20] | Take care of Cooper for me. | 帮我照顾库珀 |
[13:21] | Don’t worry. I’ll give him plenty of food and water. | 别担心 我会用足够的食物和水来喂他 |
[13:24] | OK, enough. Are we done? | 哈哈 好了 我们可以走了吗? |
[13:26] | I’d like a picture of our intrepid explorers, please. Thank you. | 等等 我要为我们伟大的探险家照张相 |
[13:30] | – All right. Hang on! – [Dogs whining, barking] | 准备好 来! |
[13:32] | OK. | |
[13:34] | OK, you ready? | 好 准备 |
[13:37] | Uno, dos, tres. | |
[13:39] | – [Camera clicks] – Handsome. So handsome. | 帅啊 帅呆了 |
[13:43] | Hey, Coop. You’d better get up here and say goodbye to Buck. | 来 库珀 你跟巴克说再见 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 啊? |
[13:51] | All right, uh, see you, Buck! | 好吧 呃 回头见 巴克! |
[13:54] | Safe… Safe trip, Buck. | 一路平…平安 巴克 |
[13:56] | No. Come over and say goodbye. You’re gonna give him a complex. | 不是 你得过来摸着他跟他说再见 不然他会弄不清状况 |
[14:03] | And what about my complex? | 可我也弄不清啊 |
[14:05] | Come around… Come say goodbye to him. | 过来 跟他道个别 |
[14:09] | I’m… I’m pretty sure he heard me say goodbye, Jer. I don’t… | 我…我想他听到我说再见了吧 我可不想… |
[14:14] | OK. I don’t know why you do this. | 好吧 真不知道你干嘛这么坚持 |
[14:18] | – OK. – [Barking] | |
[14:22] | See ya, Buck. | 巴克 |
[14:23] | All right. You, uh… | 呃…你得… |
[14:25] | You take care of the doctor and, uh, Jerry, OK? | 你得照顾好博士和杰瑞 好吗? |
[14:30] | – [Buck snorting] – Oh! Oh! Nasty! | 噢!噢!真恶心 |
[14:34] | Oh! That was disgusting! | 噢!太恶心了 |
[14:35] | I got dog spit all in my mouth and my nose! | 我嘴巴里鼻子里全都是他的口水 |
[14:39] | It’s not funny. [belches] | 这不好笑 |
[14:44] | I don’t see what’s so funny. [sniffling] | 我不觉得有什么好笑的 |
[14:47] | All right. Take care, guys. We’ll see you. | 你们照顾好自己 咱们回头见 |
[14:51] | – Bye. – See ya. | 再见 |
[14:52] | [Whistles] All right, team! Last hike of the season! | 好啦 家伙们 咱们来本季最后一次远行 |
[14:55] | Let’s go! Hike! Hike! | 快跑!驾!驾! |
[14:58] | [Barking] | |
[15:27] | Come on, Jack! Come on, Old Jack! | 杰克 跑快点 |
[15:29] | Let’s go, Maya! Come on, girl! | 玛雅 加油 快跑 |
[15:46] | [Panting] | |
[16:04] | [McClaren] Whoa! Whoa! | |
[16:10] | [Jerry] Whoa! Whoa! | |
[16:18] | [McClaren] What’s the problem? | 出什么事了? |
[16:20] | We got ice fields up ahead. I don’t know how thick the ice is. | 前面有冰面 我吃不准冰有多厚 |
[16:24] | That’s why we couldn’t take the snowmobiles. Look. | 所以我之前说我们不能坐雪车 |
[16:27] | So, what do we do? | 那现在怎么办? |
[16:30] | I’m gonna change things up. | 改变一下队形 |
[16:32] | Put the dogs in a fan formation for safety. | 让狗狗们排成扇形 |
[16:34] | It’s a little slower, but it spreads the weight out. | 虽然会慢点 但是这冰面的承受力会减小 |
[16:38] | That way if one of the dogs falls through the ice, | 这样的话就算其中一只狗掉进破冰去了 |
[16:40] | the lead’s long enough so the rest don’t follow. | 因为队伍很宽 剩下的不容易被拉进去 |
[16:44] | – [Whistles] Hike! – [Barking] | 跑! |
[17:13] | [Grunting, barking] | |
[17:17] | [Jerry] Hey, doc. | 博士 你瞧 |
[17:19] | – You see that over there? – What is that? | 看到那边了吗? 那是什么? |
[17:23] | Here. | 接着 |
[17:28] | – [Grunting] – [Jerry] You see ’em? | 看见了吧? |
[17:30] | – [McClaren] I see ’em. What are they? – Leopard seals. | 看到了,它们是什么? 海豹 美洲海豹 |
[17:32] | More leopard than seal, if you ask me. | 你要是问我的话 我会说是美洲虎 |
[17:35] | – Give ’em a wide birth? – Yeah, we’ll give ’em some space. | 美洲虎的后代? 对 我们留给它们足够的生存空间 |
[17:57] | – [Rumbling] – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[18:00] | Whoa, kids! Whoa! | |
[18:04] | – What was that? – We’re on a glacier now. | 怎么了? 我们现在在冰河上 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna have to take her slow, doc. Get off. | 我们得慢点走 博士 你下来 |
[18:09] | I want you to take the brake. You’re gonna run the sled. All right? | 握住刹车 你来驾驶雪橇 行吗? |
[18:13] | Heavy brake. | 刹车好紧 |
[18:15] | Follow my footprints. Keep the sled on my footprints. | 你就沿着我的脚印慢慢推雪橇 |
[18:18] | – I’ll probe ahead. – Got it. | 我在前面探路 好的 |
[18:19] | This glacier’s always moving, so we have to be careful. | 冰河常年都在移动 我们要非常小心 |
[18:27] | All right, doc. Keep two feet on the brake if you need to. | 要刹车的话就用脚踩上去 |
[18:31] | – Just keep a steady go, all right? – All right. | 保持平稳 明白了? 明白 |
[18:34] | All right, kids, come on! Easy, now! | 来吧 家伙们 慢慢来 |
[18:37] | Nice and easy. Let’s go. | 放松点 慢慢来 |
[19:00] | All right, stop! Stop! | 等等 停!停! |
[19:02] | All right, hard brake, right there! | 这个刹车有点难度 做得好! |
[19:07] | [Jerry] We got a crevasse right here. | 这里有个裂缝 |
[19:09] | I’m not sure how big it is, so we’re gonna go around. OK. | 我不确定它有多大 所以我们还是绕道走 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna bring it over this way. Slow and easy. | 从这边绕着走 慢慢来 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna call Maya over, | 我来指挥玛雅 |
[19:18] | and then I just want you to let up ever so lightly, all right? | 你就放松点 慢慢来 知道吗? |
[19:22] | – All right, got it. – All right, Maya, haw! Haw! | 好的 我知道了 好 玛雅 向左转! |
[19:28] | Haw! Haw! | 左转!左转! |
[19:31] | Max, what are you doing? | 马克思 你在干什么? |
[19:33] | Max, no. Haw! | 马克思 不 左转 |
[19:36] | Max! Stop! Stop, Max! Doc, stop! | 马克思 停下!停!博士 停! |
[19:40] | – [Grunting] – No! | 噢! 不! |
[19:43] | [McClaren straining] | |
[19:48] | – Hold on, doc! – [Grunting] | 抓稳 博士! |
[19:52] | Doc! Put both hands on the sled! Both hands on the sled, doc! | 双手抓住雪橇 用双手! |
[19:58] | Hike! Come on, Jack, take it home! | jack 来 使劲儿拉 |
[20:01] | Come on, Maya, take her home! | 玛雅 使劲儿 |
[20:03] | [Jerry shouting] | |
[20:05] | Come on! Hike! | 加油!加油! |
[20:25] | Oh, man! | |
[20:27] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[20:28] | [Panting] Yeah. | 还好 |
[20:42] | Do me a favor. | 答应我件事 |
[20:43] | Next time you decide to go to Melbourne, don’t pack so much stuff. | 下次如果要去墨尔本 别拿这么多东西 |
[20:48] | And try coming a bit earlier. | 要去就早点去 |
[20:50] | Andy said the trip was fine. You agreed to go. | 安迪不是还要说路线很安全 你很愿意去? |
[20:57] | Andy’s my boss. I do what he says. | 安迪是我上司 我得听从他的 |
[21:00] | If you didn’t think it was safe, you shouldn’t have backed down. | 但是如果你认为很危险 就不要盲从 |
[21:19] | – [Jerry] Easy. – [Whining] | 放松 |
[21:28] | Jerry, thanks for today. | 杰瑞 今天谢谢你 |
[21:31] | Yeah. No problem. | 没什么大不了的 |
[21:41] | Who’s the artist? | 谁画的? |
[21:43] | My son, Eric. | 我儿子 eric |
[21:47] | He does one every trip. | 我每次旅行前他就画一张给我 |
[21:53] | [Jerry] He looks like your wife. | 长得很像你老婆 |
[21:55] | Lucky kid. | 幸福的小孩 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:02] | What about you? You got somebody? | 你呢?有心爱的人? |
[22:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[22:06] | I’m here six months a year dragging scientists around. | 我一年里有6个月 都是和科学家们待在这里 |
[22:09] | What kind of woman would put up with that? | 有哪个女的受得了? |
[22:12] | How about Katie? Looked like you might’ve had something. | 那卡蒂呢? 看起来你们之间似乎有什么 |
[22:15] | Yeah. A couple years ago we did. | 嗯 几年前有过 |
[22:19] | You know how it goes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. | 你也知道 就是那种时而好时而不好的 |
[22:22] | I guess relationships don’t fit my lifestyle. | 我想我的生活方式不适合谈恋爱吧 |
[22:27] | Anyhow, come on. Let’s go outside, guys. | 好了 家伙们 该出去了 |
[22:30] | We’re gonna get an early start tomorrow. Come on. [whistles] Come on, Max. | 我们明天还得早起呢 走 马克思 |
[22:33] | Come on, Max. [whistles] | 过来 马克思 |
[23:00] | All right, whoa! | |
[23:01] | Doc, hold it. Put on the brake, I’m gonna take it from here. | 博士 抓稳了 我来把车拉过去 |
[23:04] | Yeah, got it. Whoa! | 行了 我知道了 |
[23:10] | What do you say? | 感觉如何 |
[23:12] | – [McClaren] That’s something else. – That’s Melbourne. | 真是另有一番景象啊 那就是墨尔本山 |
[23:16] | – That’s your home for the next week. – Beautiful. | 是你接下来几个星期的家 好美 |
[23:20] | [Jerry] Ready, now! Hike! | 准备!跑! |
[23:24] | [Wind howling] | |
[23:35] | [Man over radio] Victoria, this is McMurdo Weather. Come in. | 维多利亚 这里是迈克莫多天气预报 请接线 |
[23:40] | Victoria? This is McMurdo Weather. | 维多利亚?这里是迈克莫多天气预报 |
[23:43] | This is Victoria. We copy you, Mactown. | 这里是维多利亚驻点 收到 请讲 |
[23:46] | Hi, Andy. It’s Steve. Just checking status on your team. | 嗨 安迪 我是史蒂夫 做个常规检查 |
[23:49] | We’ve got four at the base and two in the field. Over. | 四个人留守本营 二个人外出 完毕 |
[23:52] | Suggest you bring them in. | 建议你们叫外出的人快回来 |
[23:54] | We have two massive low pressure systems moving south. | 有两个低气压中心正在靠近 |
[23:57] | Control wants you in early just to be safe. Over. | 总部希望你们保证安全 完毕 |
[24:01] | Copy that, Mactown. Over and out. | 收到 完毕 收线 |
[24:03] | Get Jerry on the radio. | 快联系杰瑞 |
[24:12] | [Barking] | |
[24:17] | Wanna sling me a cup of that when you get a chance? | 是不是很想用那杯泼我? |
[24:19] | Yeah, sure thing. | 呵呵 说对了 |
[24:27] | – You got her? – Yeah, thanks. | 接着 谢谢 |
[24:33] | How’s that looking there? | 情况怎么样了? |
[24:34] | Well, everything points to the spot that we’re on. | 嗯 看起来我们初步走对了地方 |
[24:38] | The next couple days are gonna tell us a lot. | 接下来几天会有更多发现 |
[24:41] | [Katie over radio] Field base to Melbourne. Come in. | 墨尔本驻点 请接线 |
[24:44] | Base to Melbourne. Come in. | 墨尔本驻点 请讲 |
[24:49] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[24:50] | Jerry, do you read me? Over. | 杰瑞 收到了吗?完毕 |
[24:52] | Yeah, go for Melbourne. That you, Katie? | 是的 墨尔本收到 卡蒂 是你吗? |
[24:55] | Jerry, we got a call from Mactown. | 杰瑞 迈克敦指示说 |
[24:58] | – [Radio static] …major storm coming in. Over. | …强大风暴正在靠近 完毕 |
[25:01] | You’ll have to go again. We’re in a bad spot here. | 你得再说一遍 这儿信号很不好 |
[25:04] | Jerry… back to field base. Do you copy? | 杰瑞…速回本营 收到吗? |
[25:08] | We got a major storm coming in. Mactown wants you in right away. Over. | 有一个强烈风暴正在靠近 总部要你立刻回来 完毕 |
[25:13] | All right. Copy that. We’ll be back. | 好的 收到 我们即刻赶回 |
[25:15] | When do we expect this storm? | 风暴预计什么时候到? |
[25:17] | [Static] | |
[25:20] | Katie? | 凯特? |
[25:25] | Sorry, doc. Looks like we’re gonna have to pack up. | 对不起 博士 看来我们得立刻收拾东西了 |
[25:27] | – Well, when do we have to leave? – We leave first thing, tomorrow. | 什么时候离开? 越快越好 明天一早 |
[25:57] | – Listen, Jerry… – You heard what she said. | 听着 杰瑞… 你也听到她说什么了 |
[26:00] | Now, Jerry, look. I cannot go back without at least trying. | 瞧 杰瑞 我不能试都没试就走 |
[26:05] | Yeah, well, that’s not your call. | 但是那不是非得不可 不是你说了算的 |
[26:07] | No. It’s not. | 不是 |
[26:09] | There’s a major storm coming in, all right? | 有强烈的风暴在靠近 明白吗? |
[26:12] | Not a minor one, but a major. | 是强烈的 不是轻微的 |
[26:14] | Down here there’s a big difference between the two. | 两者的差别很大 |
[26:16] | My job as your guide is to get you back home in one piece, | 作为你的向导 我有义务保证你毫发无损的回去 |
[26:19] | and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 那是我的义务 |
[26:21] | But Jerry, we’re talking about a rock from another world. | 但是 杰瑞 我们现在要找的石头可是来自另外一个世界 |
[26:25] | This ice floe might give us the first meteorite from the planet Mercury. | 我们有可能在这个冰川世界 找到来自水星的第一块陨石 |
[26:29] | That could lead us to discoveries we can’t imagine. | 那将会指引我们发现无法想象的东西 |
[26:32] | When you climb a mountain, go up a river, | 我们翻山越岭 跋河涉水 |
[26:35] | the exciting part isn’t what you know is there. It’s what you don’t know. | 令人兴奋的不是已知而是未知 |
[26:39] | It’s what you might find, and it’s the same here. | 未知是你即将揭开的神秘 |
[26:43] | I came halfway around the world to look for something that’s important to me. | 我走了大半个世界 一直在追寻我认为很重要的东西 |
[26:47] | Jerry, please, you… | 杰瑞 求你了 请你… |
[26:51] | You gotta take chances for the things you care about. | 你有很多机会接触你要关心的 |
[26:59] | Half the day on the east slope. | 半天时间 去东岸线找找 |
[27:01] | But I want to be back on that sled tomorrow by noon. | 但是在明天中午之前我希望能回到雪橇上 |
[27:04] | I’ll take that. I’ll take that. | 好的 我保证 |
[27:09] | [Barking] | |
[28:00] | No. | 不是 |
[28:31] | Hey, we’re running out of time here, doc. | 我们快没时间了 博士 |
[28:33] | [McClaren] Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[29:04] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿 杰瑞 |
[29:07] | – I think we got something here. – Hey, wait, doc! | 我想我找到什么了 嘿 你小心啊! |
[29:10] | Doc, wait a minute. Doc, don’t move. | 博士 等等 你可不能再走了 |
[29:12] | You’re outside the safety zone. | 你已经在安全区域外了 |
[29:14] | This is a big one. Eleven centimeters across, fully intact. | 这是块大的 直径11厘米外 完整无缺 |
[29:18] | It looks like a basalt, but it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 看起来像玄武岩 不过我从来没见过这种类型的 |
[29:21] | – Jerry! – Doc! Doc, don’t move. | 杰瑞! 博士!别乱动! |
[29:23] | That area’s unchecked. I told you to stay inside the flags. | 那块区域可能会很危险 我说过别走出旗帜区外 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God. [laughing] This is it! | 噢 天啊 就是它 |
[29:28] | Great, doc. Stay still. | 好极了 博士 站稳 |
[29:30] | I’m glad you found your rock, but let’s get you out of there. | 很高兴你找到你的石头了 不过你得先回来 |
[29:33] | Just follow your footsteps out. Step right in your footprints. | 怎么出去的怎么进来 就沿着你自己的脚印 |
[29:39] | Man, I knew I could find it! Huh? What’d I tell you? This is it. | 我就知道我能找到的! 我跟你说了没?就是它 |
[29:42] | Half a day! Thank you. | 半天时间 谢谢你! |
[29:45] | Now that you scared the hell out of me, can we go home now? | 你可吓坏我了 现在可以回去了吧? |
[29:48] | – Yeah. – All right. Let’s go. | 当然 好 走吧 |
[29:52] | [Steve over radio] Victoria, this is Mactown. Come in. | 维多利亚 这里是迈克敦 请接线 |
[29:56] | Victoria here. We copy you, Mactown. | 维多利亚收到 请讲 |
[29:58] | [Steve] The approaching storm has picked up speed and intensity. | 风暴正在加速前进 |
[30:02] | We are sending you the coordinates. Mactown out. | 我们给你们送来一些必用品 完毕 |
[30:05] | [Harrison] Copy that, Mactown. Over and out. | 收到 完毕 收线 |
[30:08] | Field base to Melbourne. Come in. | 墨尔本驻点 请接线 |
[30:22] | [Barking, whining] | |
[30:26] | Whoa. Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[30:29] | Whoa! Easy there, team! Easy. | 噢 家伙们 慢点慢点 |
[30:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[30:34] | I got to do a patch job on one of the kids. | 我得去看看 好像有谁受伤了 |
[30:37] | Radio Katie. See what’s going on with that storm. | 联系卡蒂 问问风暴怎么样了 |
[30:39] | All right. | |
[30:43] | Ah, shoot. Looks like it’s Old Jack. | 噢 好像是jack受伤了 |
[30:46] | Come here, Jack. | jack 过来 |
[30:48] | – Field base, come in. – [Static] | 主营 请接线 |
[30:52] | – Field base, come in. – All right. | 主营 请讲 |
[30:54] | – We’ll get you fixed up. – Field base? | 我会帮你包扎好的 主营? |
[30:56] | Got something in your paw? | 爪子受伤了 |
[30:58] | This is Melbourne team calling. | 墨尔本呼叫 |
[31:01] | Field base, can we get a? | 主营 我们… |
[31:03] | Doc! | 博士! |
[31:09] | [Grunts] | |
[31:13] | – Are you OK? – [Groaning] | 没事吧? |
[31:19] | I think I’ve broken my leg. | 好像腿摔坏了 |
[31:21] | All right. All right, stay right there. I’ll be right back! | 别担心 在那儿别动 我马上过来 |
[31:24] | [Rumbling, crackling] | |
[31:27] | – Whoa! – [Rumbling, cracking] | 啊! |
[31:30] | – Whoa! Wait, doc! Don’t move! – [Cracking] | 噢 博士 先别动 别动! |
[31:34] | Doc! Doc! | 博士! 博士! |
[31:39] | Doc! Hey! Don’t tread water! | 博士!别踏水! |
[31:42] | Don’t tread water! | 别踏 |
[31:45] | Look at me! You see the ice? Davis. | 看着我!你看到冰块了? |
[31:47] | Grab the ice! Lt’ll freeze you to it! | 抓住它 粘在上面 |
[31:49] | It takes you a lot longer to freeze than it does to drown! | 死死粘住冰块 你就不会沉下去了 |
[31:57] | Good, good! Davis, hang on! I’m coming down! | 做得好! davis 坚持住 我马上下来 |
[32:03] | [Gasping] | |
[32:06] | All right, kids, come on! | 家伙们 都过来! |
[32:14] | Hang on, doc! | 坚持住 博士 |
[32:23] | – Maya, come here. – [Gasping] | 玛雅 过来 |
[32:25] | I can’t… I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我…我呼吸不了了 |
[32:28] | Take deep breaths, doc. | 使劲儿呼吸 |
[32:33] | Maya, take the rope. | 玛雅 咬住绳子 |
[32:36] | Go to doc. | 去博士那儿 |
[32:38] | She’s coming to you, doc. She’s coming to you. | 她过来了 博士 她过来救你了 |
[32:42] | OK, Maya, down. | 好 玛雅 坐下 |
[32:45] | Good girl. Crawl to the doc. | 好样的 慢慢爬到博士那儿 |
[32:52] | [Rumbling, crackling] | |
[32:55] | [Whimpers] | |
[32:57] | Come on, Maya, I got you. It’s OK. | 加油 玛雅 我牵住这边 没事的 |
[33:00] | – [Gasping] – Come on, doc, stay in there with me. | |
[33:05] | Come on, Maya. | 去吧 玛雅 |
[33:08] | Easy, Maya. Easy. | 慢点来 放松 |
[33:13] | Good girl. | 真棒 |
[33:26] | Good job, Maya. Put the line over him. | 做得好 玛雅 用绳子套住博士 |
[33:29] | Good girl. Doc. | 太棒了 博士 |
[33:31] | Keep your left arm on the ice, like it is, | 左臂撑住冰块 像这样 |
[33:33] | but I want you to reach up with your right arm. | 但是用右手使力撑上来 |
[33:36] | You gotta get your elbow and your arm up through the loop. | 把手臂套进圈子里 |
[33:39] | You can do it. There you go. | 你可以的 加油 |
[33:43] | Good job, doc. Yeah, just like that. | 做得好 就是那样 |
[33:47] | All right. Maya, come on. | 好 玛雅 过来 |
[33:53] | Good girl, Maya. Good girl. | 好样的 玛雅 |
[33:56] | I got you, doc. I got you. | 我来拉你 博士 |
[33:59] | Keep it tight. | 抓紧 |
[34:02] | Line ’em up, Maya! | 带头拉 玛雅 |
[34:05] | Right now! Right now! Come on! Take it home! | 快点! 快点! 加油! |
[34:11] | [Jerry straining] | |
[34:13] | Line up! Hike! | 使劲儿!跑! |
[34:15] | – [Barking] – Come on, Maya! Come on, Old Jack! | 玛雅 jack 使劲儿 |
[34:19] | Come on, kids! [straining] | 家伙们 都使劲儿! |
[34:24] | Hike! [straining] | |
[34:30] | All right, doc, you hang in there, OK? | 行了 博士 你坚持一会 好吗? |
[34:34] | We’re gonna get you home. All right? | 我马上带你回去 |
[34:36] | Don’t you worry. [coughing] | 别害怕 |
[34:38] | – I’m gonna get you back. – I’m sorry. | 我马上带你走 对不起 |
[34:41] | You’re gonna get home and see your family, doc. | 我们很快就回去了 你还要去见你家人 |
[34:43] | You’re gonna see your son, all right? | 还有你儿子 对吗?振作点 |
[35:04] | Come here, Maya. | 过来 玛雅 |
[35:06] | Maya, you got to get us home! Get us home! | 玛雅 带我们回去! |
[35:15] | Go get up there, Max! Maya needs you! | 起来 马克思 玛雅我需要你 |
[35:21] | Right now! Right now! Hike! Hike! | 走!快点!快跑!驾! |
[35:45] | I can fly in this, Andy. You know I can. | 我可以在这样的天气里飞行 安迪 你知道我做得到 |
[35:48] | Sorry, Katie. It’s not a question of whether you could fly in it, | 对不起 卡蒂 这不是你可不可以的问题 |
[35:52] | but whether you could see anything. | 而是你会看不见路的 |
[35:54] | Don’t worry, hon. He’s been in worse before. | 不用担心 亲爱的 更恶劣的情况他以前都遇到过 |
[35:57] | [Cooper] Worse than this? | 比这个更恶劣? |
[36:04] | – What? – [Sighs] | 干嘛? |
[36:09] | [Barking] | |
[36:30] | [Coughing] | |
[36:45] | [Katie] Base to Melbourne team. Come in? | 墨尔本队 请接线 |
[36:49] | Base to Melbourne. Come in. | 墨尔本队 请接线 |
[36:51] | – This is Katie. Please, come in. – [Static] | 我是卡蒂 请接线 |
[36:55] | – Jerry, do you copy? Over. – [Static] | 杰瑞 收到吗? 完毕 |
[37:00] | [Sighs] Base out. | 收线 |
[37:05] | – [Wind howling] – [Barking] | |
[37:11] | – [Coughing] – [Panting] | |
[37:22] | [Coughing] Good, kids. | 好样的 家伙们 |
[37:32] | [Continues coughing] | |
[38:01] | [Harrison] About three here, right? | 3点了吧? |
[38:14] | [Distant barking] | |
[38:21] | Andy! Coop! Come on, they’re here! | 安迪 库珀 快来看 他们回来了! |
[38:31] | Jerry! Jer, are you all right? | 杰瑞 杰!你没事吧? |
[38:34] | He’s got a broken leg! And he’s been in the water! | 他伤了腿 还掉到水里去了 |
[38:37] | – Get the stretcher now! – Got it! | – 把担架拿来 – 是 |
[38:39] | [Jerry coughing] | |
[38:41] | – I don’t like that cough. – Get the dogs. | – 这么咳嗽可不妙 – 照顾一下狗 |
[38:43] | [Andy] Look at those hands! Get him in! | 噢 他的手!快把他扶进去! |
[38:45] | – [Katie] Come on, Jerry. – Let’s go! | 来 杰瑞 走 |
[38:47] | [Jerry coughing] Good team. Good team. | 家伙们 好样的! |
[38:53] | – Good girl, Maya! – [Barks] | 玛雅 你很棒! |
[38:55] | [Jerry] You got us home. [coughing] | 你带我们回家了 |
[39:01] | All right, let’s have a look at this leg. | 看看他的腿怎么样了 |
[39:03] | – [Jerry coughing] – [Harrison] Rosemary. Hypothermia kit. | 罗斯玛丽 把降压器拿来 |
[39:06] | Put your hands in there. We’ll bring ’em back nice and slow. | 手放进去 让它慢慢恢复 |
[39:09] | Hey. Buddy, how you feeling? | 嘿 老兄 感觉怎么样? |
[39:12] | – How are the dogs? – Uh, good. I just fed them. | 狗狗们没事吧? 没事 我刚把它们喂得饱饱的 |
[39:15] | – Get the rock off the sled too. – The rock? | 雪橇上的石头取下来没? 石头? |
[39:18] | – He found what he was looking for? – Of course. He had a good guide. | 他找到那块陨石了? 当然 他有一个很棒的向导 |
[39:21] | Soon as you can, get that plane ready. | 你尽快把飞机准备好 |
[39:23] | Dr. McClaren could lose this leg without proper medical attention. | 得送迈克拉伦博士去正规治疗 不然可能会截肢 |
[39:27] | – What are we gonna do about the dogs? – There’s only so much we can carry. | 你不管狗了? 太多东西要拿了 |
[39:31] | I did speak to Mactown. The winter team is ready to go. | 我和迈克敦那边联系过 冬季小组已经准备好要走了 |
[39:34] | Katie can fly right back, bring the dogs out. | 卡蒂可以马上再飞回来带狗过去 |
[39:36] | I’ll wait here and, uh, I’ll fly out with the dogs later. | 那我在这儿等 我要和狗一起出去 |
[39:39] | No, that’s out of the question. That could be stage three frostbite | 那是不可能的 那可是三级霜冻 |
[39:42] | and heaven knows what nerve damage has already been done. | 天知道你的神经系统是不是伤到了 |
[39:45] | Jerry, he’s right. I’ll come right back. I promise. | 杰瑞 安迪说得对 我会尽快回来 我答应你 |
[39:49] | Let’s get ready to pull out of here. | 准备出发 |
[39:54] | [Harrison] Take them out. | 带博士出来 |
[39:56] | [Cooper] Watch his head. Jer. I need some help. | 小心他的头 杰瑞 我需要帮忙 |
[39:58] | [Harrison] Be careful with that leg. | 小心他的腿 |
[40:01] | [Growling] | |
[40:03] | [Barking] | |
[40:05] | [Harrison] Knock down the stretcher, Rosemary. | 拉下担架 罗斯玛丽 |
[40:09] | Coop. Coop, come help me tighten the dogs’ collars | 库珀 库珀 来帮我拉紧狗的项圈 |
[40:11] | so they don’t get loose. Come on. Max! Come on! | 不要让他们松掉 快来 马克思! 快 |
[40:14] | Good boy, Max. [coughing] | 好孩子 马克思 |
[40:21] | Come on, buddy. Come here. | 来吧 伙计 来这 |
[40:24] | [Jerry coughing] | |
[40:26] | Come here, Max. Come here, Max. | 过来 马克思 过来 马克思 |
[40:29] | – [Cooper] Come here. – [Jerry] Good boy. Good boy, Max. | – 过来 – 好孩子 好孩子 马克思 |
[40:31] | – [Cooper] All right. Here we go. – [Jerry] Won’t be long. | – 好了 – 不会很久的 |
[40:34] | [Cooper] Easy, Max. Easy. | 放轻松 马克思 放轻松 |
[40:36] | – [Jerry] Let’s get the other ones. – [Cooper] All right. | – 我们去看看其他的 – 好 |
[40:41] | – Hang in there, big guy. – [Barks] | 好好待着 大家伙 |
[40:50] | That’s the last of ’em. | 这是最后一个了 |
[40:53] | All right, Maya. | 好了 玛雅 |
[40:55] | You keep ’em in line, all right, and I’ll be back. I promise. | 他们都交给你了 好吗 我会回来的 我保证 |
[40:58] | Be good. That’s my girl! | 乖 这才是我的好女孩 |
[41:31] | All right, buckle tight. This one’s gonna be rough. | 好了伙计们 扣紧了 路不好走 |
[41:36] | – Coop, I know you got that fear… – Major… major fear of flying? Yeah. | – 库珀 我知道你有点怕 – 怕坐飞机? 是的 |
[41:46] | [Howling, barking] | |
[43:51] | Ugh. | |
[44:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[44:17] | Finally. | 终于… |
[44:20] | Oh, man. | 噢 伙计 |
[44:21] | Oh, you… you are so lucky you passed out. | 你… 你真走运竟然昏了过去 |
[44:24] | We… [sighs] | 我们… |
[44:25] | We were bouncing around up there, man, | 我们在那里颠得就像 |
[44:27] | like one of those beach balls at Dodger Stadium. | 就像在道杰体育馆里的那些大水球 |
[44:30] | And Katie was yelling at me the whole time to stop screaming, | 卡蒂冲着我乱吼乱叫以阻止我乱吼乱叫 |
[44:33] | but, uh, I couldn’t do it. It was way too intense, man. | 但是 我根本做不到 太剧烈了 兄弟 |
[44:36] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[44:39] | Where is everybody? | 大家都在哪? |
[44:41] | Right here. Everyone’s here at Mactown. | 就在这 大家都在迈克敦 |
[44:43] | Davis is good. Uh, you’re good. | 戴维斯很好 你也很好 |
[44:46] | Your hands… You still have your hands, which is good. | 你的手…你的手还在 而且还好好的 |
[44:49] | Everything’s… everything’s all good, man. | 一切都… 一切都好 伙计 |
[44:51] | Did Katie get the dogs OK? | 卡蒂把狗都安置好了吗? |
[44:55] | Yeah, well, um… | 这个么…恩… |
[44:56] | Uh… [clears throat] | |
[45:00] | Uh… [clears throat] No. | 没 |
[45:03] | They were telling her that-that she should wait, maybe, | 他们对她说她得等等 |
[45:06] | you know, until things got better. | 你知道 等天气好些了 |
[45:09] | Jer? It’s been snowing since we got here, man. | 杰瑞? 自从我们来了雪就不停 |
[45:16] | Dude… | 伙计… |
[45:17] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[45:24] | Hey. You’re finally up. | 嘿 你起来了 |
[45:28] | – How are your hands feeling? – They’re fine. | – 手还好吧? – 很好 |
[45:30] | – How soon can we go back? – I think you should get some rest, OK? | – 我们还要多久能回去 – 我认为你得休息休息 好吗? |
[45:34] | No, Katie. How soon? | 不 卡蒂 多久? |
[45:35] | The weather’s gotten worse. No one’s flying in. | 天气越来越糟了 没有人能飞进去 |
[45:37] | When is it gonna get better? | 什么时候会好些? |
[45:40] | They’ve canceled the winter teams. No one’s going in till spring. | 他们已经取消了冬季队 春天来前没有人能进去 |
[45:54] | [Woman] I need it now! | 我现在就要! |
[45:57] | Excuse me, commander? | 对不起 指挥官? |
[45:58] | – Who are you? – Jerry Shepard. I’m with NSF. | – 你是谁? – 杰瑞 谢帕德 我是国家科学基金会的人 |
[46:01] | – Andy Harrison’s crew? – Yeah. | – 安迪 哈里森队的? – 是的 |
[46:03] | We need a plane to the field base. We weren’t entirely evacuated. | 我们需要一架飞机回野外基地 我们没有完全撤空 |
[46:06] | What? I ordered everybody out of there yesterday. | 什么? 我昨天就下令每个人都撤出来了! |
[46:09] | No, not everybody. We left eight dogs there, sir. | 不 不是指人 我们在那留了8条狗 长官 |
[46:11] | Dogs? | 狗? |
[46:13] | I’ve got over 200 people, ten winter teams to evacuate to New Zealand. | 我这有200来号人 10支冬季队要撤回新西兰 |
[46:17] | Right. These dogs are a part of our team, NSF. | 是的 这些狗是我们队伍的一部分 这些狗也属于国家科学基金会 |
[46:19] | Captain, we’ve got a big problem with some of the engines icing up. | 队长 我们有了大麻烦 一些引擎冻住了 |
[46:23] | – We have to start moving some planes. – Son, look. This is today. | – 我们必须先开走一部分的飞机 – 小伙子 你看 这是今天 |
[46:28] | We’ve got a two-day window, then another storm hits. | 我们有两天的时间 接着另一场风暴将袭来 |
[46:31] | If it lasts till here, which they say it will, | 如果正如他们所说的 波及到这里 |
[46:33] | then we’re into winter and nobody flies. | 那我们就进入了冬天 没人飞得了 |
[46:35] | We don’t have enough supplies to keep everybody here. | 我们没有充足的补给让大家都待在这 |
[46:38] | – So I’m a little busy right now. – All we need is a plane, sir… | – 所以我现在有一些忙 – 我们所要的只是架飞机 先生… |
[46:42] | – [man] Do you want us to do that, sir? – Do what? | – 你是想让我们这么做吗 长官? – 做什么? |
[46:44] | – Start moving some planes. – Will you give me one minute? | – 把一些飞机开走 – 你能不能给我一些时间? |
[46:49] | Listen. If we could just get a plane like the one that we flew in on, | 听着 如果我们能有一架 就像带我们飞回来的飞机 |
[46:53] | it would only take three hours. | 那只会花去3小时 |
[46:55] | Son, the only thing we’ve got left are C-130s | 小伙子 我们所剩的只有些C-130型了 |
[46:58] | and they sure as hell can’t land at a field base. | 他们绝对不可能在野外基地那降落 |
[47:02] | We can’t just leave ’em out there. | 我们不能眼睁睁把它们丢在那 |
[47:06] | There’s nothing I can do. I’m sorry. | 我无能为力 对不起 |
[47:10] | – Let’s start moving those planes. – [Man] Yes, sir, right away, captain. | – 我们开始开走这些飞机吧 – 是的长官 马上就去 队长 |
[47:22] | – [Knocking] – Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[47:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[47:29] | How we doing? | 大家都还好吧? |
[47:31] | When’s your flight leave? You and Rosie? | 你的飞机什么时候走? 你和罗丝的? |
[47:35] | A couple hours ahead of you, Coop and the doc. | 在你、库珀和博士前几小时 |
[47:40] | Jerry, I’m so sorry. | 杰瑞 我很遗憾 |
[47:43] | I’m really sorry, Jerry. | 真的真的很遗憾 杰瑞 |
[47:45] | I don’t want to talk about it. You want a drink? | 我现在不想谈这个 想喝一杯吗? |
[47:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[47:53] | – Fresca. – Yeah, sorry. That’s all I got. | – 是啊 不好意思 我只剩这个 |
[47:58] | [Sighs] You know this wasn’t your fault. This wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 你知道这并不是你的错 这不是任何的错 |
[48:02] | – We just left ’em there. – Come on. We didn’t just leave them. | – 我们就这么把它们丢在了那 – 别这样 我们没有丢弃它们 |
[48:05] | Don’t do this to yourself. The dogs are strong. | 不要这样对你自己 狗狗们很强壮 |
[48:08] | Maybe there’s a chance. | 或许还有机会 |
[48:10] | We tightened their collars so they wouldn’t get loose. | 我们加紧了他们的项圈 它们松不开的 |
[48:16] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[48:18] | I know… | 我知道… |
[48:20] | I know you want me to find a way to get us back there somehow. | 我知道你想让我设法帮我们回去 |
[48:23] | I know you’re disappointed in me. | 我知道你对我失望了 |
[48:28] | No. | 不 |
[48:34] | You know, sometimes you just have to lower your expectations. | 你知道 有时你不得不降低你的期望值 |
[48:47] | You know what, Jerry? I’m sorry. I really am. | 你知道吗 杰瑞? 我很遗憾 我真的很遗憾 |
[48:52] | I’ve got to go pack. | 我得回去整理东西了 |
[48:59] | [Door slams] | |
[50:03] | Fill this out. Take it down to admin. Just follow the red line on the floor. | 把这个填一下 下楼交给管理员 沿着地板上的红线就能找到他 |
[50:07] | With any luck, you could have some funding by August. | 运气好的话 你8月份就能得到些资金了 |
[50:10] | August? | 8月? |
[50:12] | No, wait. I don’t think you understand. In a few days those dogs… | 不 等等 我认为你不明白 再过几天 这些狗都会… |
[50:16] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[50:17] | I’m sorry, Mr. Shepard. Once winter sets in, | 对不起 谢帕德先生 一旦冬天来临 |
[50:20] | as you know, there’s no coming or goings down there. | 你知道 那里不允许任何进出 |
[50:23] | We had to cancel the winter teams this year. | 我们今年得取消冬季队了 |
[50:26] | – Couldn’t get ’em in before the storm. – There must be somebody going south. | – 不能在风暴来临前允许他们进入 – 肯定会有人要南下的 |
[50:30] | Mr. Shepard, be reasonable. This is the biggest Antarctic storm in 25 years. | 谢帕德先生 现实点 这是南极近25年来最大的暴风雪 |
[50:35] | If you don’t believe me, take a look at this weather report. | 如果你不相信我 看看这份天气报告 |
[50:47] | [Barking, howling] | |
[52:21] | – [Doorbell rings] – [McClaren] Yeah, good, good. | 恩…好 很好 |
[52:24] | – Where’s the rocket going? – [Woman] What a surprise! | 火箭要飞去哪呢? |
[52:27] | – To Mars, Dad. – [Woman] Come on in. | – 火星 爸爸 – 快请进 |
[52:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[52:30] | [Woman] Well, look who I found. | 快看谁来了 |
[52:33] | Hey. Hey, world traveler. | 嘿 嘿 大旅行家 |
[52:35] | – How you been? – I’m good, I’m good. | – 你怎么样? – 我很好 我很好 |
[52:37] | – How’s your fingers? – Oh, I get to keep ’em. | – 你的手指好了吗 – 我还得打着绷带 |
[52:40] | – Great. – How’s the leg? | – 好 – 腿怎么样了? |
[52:41] | Hard to tell. The cast is coming along great, thanks to Eric. | 难说 画得还不赖吧 要谢谢艾里克 |
[52:44] | There’s a pot of coffee in the kitchen, so… | 厨房里有一杯咖啡 那… |
[52:46] | Eric, let’s go find a real coloring book. | 艾里克 我们去找本全彩的书 |
[52:49] | – What a great surprise. – Give you a hand? | – 真是个莫大的惊喜 – 拉你一把 |
[52:51] | – No, I’m all right. – You got it? | – 不 我行的 – 当真? |
[52:52] | So, what brings you to LA? | 什么风把你吹到了洛杉矶? |
[52:57] | I brought you something. | 给你带了些东西 |
[53:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:09] | I gotta get back there. Right now. | 我得回那里 马上 |
[53:13] | I can’t sleep at night. I’ve been to NSF, agencies, foundations. | 我夜不能寐 我去了国家科学基金会 各种代理机构 基金会 |
[53:17] | I’ve been to TV networks to convince them to follow me with a camera. | 我去了电视台想说服他们 派个摄像的跟随我 |
[53:20] | Anything to raise money. It just… It all takes too long. | 一切能筹到钱的方法 但它们…花的时间都太长了 |
[53:24] | Now I’ve only got one week to get back down there before winter hits. | 现在在冬天来临前 我只有一周的时间回那里了 |
[53:28] | Then no one gets in for six months. You’ve got those guys in your pocket. | 然后在接下来的6个月内再也没人进得去了 你现在怀揣着这些人的钱 |
[53:32] | The, uh, the science fund guys. | 科学基金会的人 |
[53:35] | – The university endowment? – They’d do anything for you right now. | – 大学捐赠的? – 他们现在愿意为你做任何事 |
[53:39] | – Jerry, listen to what you’re saying. – No, it would just be me, | – 杰瑞 好好想想你现在所说的 – 不 只是我一个人 |
[53:43] | just a three-day trip in. You could tell ’em. | 只不过进去3天 你可以告诉他们 |
[53:45] | – Tell ’em I’m scouting your next trip. – They’d be throwing their money away. | – 告诉他们我在帮他们做下一次旅程的勘探 – 不行的 他们会把钱挪走的 |
[53:49] | – No, they wouldn’t. – Even if you could get down there, | – 不 他们不会的 – 即使你能下到那里去 |
[53:52] | – by now it’s 50 below. – No. | – 现在已是零下50度了 – 不 |
[53:54] | Jerry, be realistic. It’s already been… | 杰瑞 现实点 现在已经过了 |
[53:57] | I know how long it’s been. | 我知道已经过了多久了 |
[54:00] | But I need to know for sure. I have to go. | 但我确实需要知道 我必须走一趟 |
[54:03] | It’s not possible, Jerry. | 这是不可能的 杰瑞 |
[54:07] | It’s just not possible. | 这就是不可能的 |
[54:12] | And you gotta find a way to forget about all this. | 你应该想办法忘了这一切 |
[54:16] | Forget? | 忘? |
[54:19] | And you can do that? | 你做得到吗? |
[54:44] | [Bird screeches] | |
[54:53] | [Sneezes] | |
[56:49] | [Birds screeching] | |
[59:34] | [Whimpering] | |
[59:40] | [Growling] | |
[1:00:50] | [Answering machine] Hey, Jer. It’s Kate. | 嘿 杰瑞 是凯特 |
[1:00:53] | It’s been a week. Just checking if you’re home yet. | 已经一周了 想看看你是否在家 |
[1:00:55] | – Bye. – [Beep] | 再见 |
[1:01:01] | Jer, it’s Kate again. Call me back. Bye. | 杰瑞 还是凯特 打给我 再见 |
[1:01:36] | [Barking] | |
[1:01:56] | [Thunder] | |
[1:02:23] | [Barking] | |
[1:03:18] | [Yelping] | |
[1:03:27] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:04:52] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:07:02] | [Man] Over here. | 这里 |
[1:07:05] | All right, the ocean has a mind of its own. | 好吧 大海有着自己的头脑 |
[1:07:08] | So respect the ocean. Stay alert. | 所以要尊重它 保持警惕 |
[1:07:12] | Now, go on ahead and take the paddle like this, in both hands. | 现在 用两只手抓住桨 就像这样 |
[1:07:18] | There you go. We’re gonna do an even paddle, | 对 我们现在做个平滑的动作 |
[1:07:21] | – alternating blades. – [Honking] | 转动船桨 |
[1:07:25] | Like that. | 像那样 |
[1:07:29] | Hey, Al, will you take over for me? | 嘿 阿尔 能不能先替一下我? |
[1:07:36] | [Jerry] Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了 |
[1:07:38] | Somebody told me Jerry Shepard was working at the kiddie pool. | 听人说杰瑞 谢帕德现在在儿童泳池工作 |
[1:07:42] | I said, “No way. I have to see that for myself.” | 我说:“这怎么可能 我要自己去看看” |
[1:07:45] | Is that why you’re here? You’re here to mock me? | 这就是你来这的原因? 来嘲笑我? |
[1:07:48] | I’m the chauffeur. Somebody else wanted to see you. | 我只是司机 是其他人想见你 |
[1:07:51] | Brandy! Come here. Go see Jerry! | 布兰地 过来 来看看杰瑞! |
[1:07:57] | Wow. | |
[1:07:58] | – Look who’s all grown up and beautiful. – She’s smart too. Just like you said. | – 看 她已经长大了 漂亮了 – 她还很聪明 就像你说的那样 |
[1:08:02] | Is she? Let’s see how well she’s got you trained, then. | 是吗? 让我们看看她被你训练得有多棒了 |
[1:08:06] | [Barking] | |
[1:08:07] | [Jerry] Go get it! | |
[1:08:14] | She’s looking good. | 她看上去很不错 |
[1:08:16] | But I’m still not sure what you’re doing here. | 但我还搞不清楚你来这干吗 |
[1:08:19] | Come on. You didn’t return my calls. I got worried. | 你没有回我电话 我担心 |
[1:08:23] | – I’ve been busy. – Oh, yeah, I can see that. | – 我都很忙 – 噢 是啊 看得出来 |
[1:08:27] | What about you? What have you been up to? | 你呢? 你怎么样? |
[1:08:30] | Nothing much. I’m seeing somebody. | 别的没什么 我和某人在派拖 |
[1:08:35] | – Really. – Yeah, I mean, | – 是的 – 是的 我意思是 |
[1:08:37] | I’m not seeing him for long, but I kind of like him. | 我和他开始没多久 但我挺喜欢他的 |
[1:08:40] | He’s such the opposite of us. A complete head guy. | 他和我们完全不同 一个完完全全的脑力工作者 |
[1:08:45] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[1:08:48] | Like on a train? | 就像在火车上那样的? |
[1:08:50] | Shut up. | 住嘴 |
[1:08:56] | – Yeah. – Good girl. | 好女孩 |
[1:08:57] | [Dog whining] | |
[1:09:00] | – Go, Brandy! – [Barking] | 去吧 布兰地! |
[1:09:08] | So I heard you pulled yourself off the McKinley expedition. | 我听说了你退出了麦金利探险队的事 |
[1:09:13] | Listen, I know leaving the dogs was hard for you. | 听着 我知道丢下狗狗们 对你来说是个艰难的决定 |
[1:09:16] | Well, it is what it is. There’s really nothing to talk about. | 恩 事已至此 没什么好说的了 |
[1:09:20] | Nothing to talk about? Jerry, come on. | 没什么好说了? 杰瑞别这样 |
[1:09:22] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[1:09:24] | You can’t just keep hiding out here, Jerry. | 你不能就这么藏在这 杰瑞 |
[1:09:27] | I mean, come on. Renting kayaks to nine-year-olds? | 我说 难道你想就这么租船租下去? |
[1:09:31] | Well, what am I supposed to do then, huh? | 那我还能做什么 啊? |
[1:09:34] | Maybe you can help me out or something ’cause I’m not sure anymore. | 或许你能够帮到我一点什么 因为我真不知道我还能干什么 |
[1:09:38] | You know what you’re supposed to do? Let yourself off the hook. | 知道你现在该怎么做吗? 别在消沉下去了 |
[1:09:42] | It doesn’t mean that you have to forget. | 这不意味着你必须得忘记过去 |
[1:10:20] | [Barking, howling] | |
[1:10:39] | He knows a dog person when he smells one. | 他一闻就知道你是和狗打交道的人了 |
[1:10:41] | Hey, Mindo. | 嘿 铭多 |
[1:10:43] | – How you doing? Easy trip? – Yeah, it wasn’t bad. | – 你好吗?旅途愉快? – 是啊 还可以 |
[1:10:46] | – Appreciate you seeing me. – My pleasure. | – 谢谢你来看我 – 我很乐意 |
[1:10:48] | You’re part of the family. | 你也是家中的一份子 |
[1:10:51] | Here. I thought you’d like to have this. | 给 我想你会喜欢这个的 |
[1:10:55] | Thanks. Come on in. | 谢谢 快进来 |
[1:11:09] | So, you came to apologize, hmm? | 那你是来道歉的是吗? |
[1:11:14] | I just knew… | 我刚知道… |
[1:11:16] | I just knew that you raised ’em. | 我刚知道你养大了它们 |
[1:11:19] | You don’t have to apologize to me. It’s not about being sorry for anything. | 你不用来向我道歉 没什么好对不起的 |
[1:11:26] | What is it then? | 那这算什么? |
[1:11:32] | Back when I was a young man, | 早在我还年轻时 |
[1:11:35] | my father ran a team of sled dogs up in the Yukon. | 我父亲在育空经营了一队雪橇狗 |
[1:11:40] | One summer he was out in the bush walking with six of them. | 一个夏天 他带着其中的6只在灌木丛中散步 |
[1:11:44] | They came across a grizzly bear. Young, but big. | 他们遇到了一只大灰熊 尽管年幼 但是很大 |
[1:11:49] | The first thing he did was maul my father within an inch of his life. | 大灰熊首先一记重击差点要了他的命 |
[1:11:53] | When he came to, he saw that two of his dogs | 等他醒来 他发现他的两只狗 |
[1:11:57] | had been killed trying to save him. The rest were gone. | 为了救他被打死了 剩下的也不见了 |
[1:12:01] | When he regained his strength, he went out looking for his dogs. | 当他恢复了体力 他就去找他的狗 |
[1:12:06] | He said he had to. | 他说他必须这样 |
[1:12:11] | You know why I told you this story? | 你知道为什么我告诉你这个故事? |
[1:12:16] | Because I won’t find my dogs. | 因为我没找到我的狗 |
[1:12:19] | The story’s not about the dogs. It’s about my father | 这个故事说的不是狗 而是我的父亲 |
[1:12:23] | honoring what the dogs had done for him. | 向狗为他作的一切表示敬意 |
[1:12:27] | Jerry, what’s important | 杰瑞 重要的是 |
[1:12:29] | is finding that one thing that will truly put your heart at rest. | 找到能真正使你内心得到安宁的东西 |
[1:13:49] | [Barking] | |
[1:14:46] | [Barking] | |
[1:15:13] | [Applause] | |
[1:15:22] | And now… | 现在… |
[1:15:24] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, please join with me | 现在 女士们先生们 请大家和我一起 |
[1:15:27] | in welcoming and honoring the man who five months ago | 欢迎五个月前从南极洲带回第一块 |
[1:15:31] | brought back from Antarctica the first documented Mercury meteorite, | 具备证明的水星陨石碎片的人 |
[1:15:35] | Dr. Davis McClaren. | 戴维斯 麦克拉伦博士 |
[1:15:37] | [Applause] | |
[1:15:45] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 祝贺你 – 谢谢 |
[1:15:49] | Thank you very much. There are several people I wish to thank, | 非常感谢 我有几个需要感谢的人 |
[1:15:52] | but first and most important, my family, | 第一 也是最重要的 我的家人 |
[1:15:55] | my son, Eric, and my wife, Dr. Eve McClaren, | 我的儿子 艾里克, 我的妻子 伊芙 麦克拉伦博士 |
[1:15:58] | for her patience as I travel around the world on these expeditions, | 感谢她的耐心 在我与探险队周游世界时 |
[1:16:02] | many of which could be better described as wild-goose chases. | 大多数时候可以被形容为无迹可循的追寻 |
[1:16:06] | [Crowd chuckles] | |
[1:16:07] | Um, I’d like to thank the university for its continued support. | 我想感谢大学一直以来的支持 |
[1:16:10] | I’d also like to take a moment | 我还想花些时间 |
[1:16:13] | to thank the entire team at the NSF base, | 来感谢国家科学基金基地的整个团队 |
[1:16:17] | without whom this discovery | 没有他们 这次的发现 |
[1:16:21] | and this scientist would not have made it home. | 和这个科学家都可能回不了家 |
[1:16:26] | [Applause] | |
[1:16:36] | [McClaren] Thanks. Thanks. Excuse me one second. | 谢谢 谢谢 失陪一下 |
[1:16:41] | – Thanks. – Yeah, thanks. Hey. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 嘿 |
[1:16:42] | – There he is. – Yeah. Scotch, rocks, please. | – 你来了 – 请来杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[1:16:45] | The man of the hour. Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:16:48] | Well, I’m glad you could make it. I wasn’t sure you were gonna come down. | 我很高兴你来了 我开始还不是很肯定 |
[1:16:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:53] | You know, about that… | 你知道 关于那个 |
[1:16:55] | Last time I saw you, | 上次我见你时 |
[1:16:57] | I tried to make my problems yours. I shouldn’t have done that. | 我想把我的问题怪到你头上 我不该这样做的 |
[1:17:01] | But it was hard to accept that I couldn’t get back to the dogs. | 但是我很难接受不能回去狗狗们那边了 |
[1:17:05] | So, where are you with all of that? | 那你现在有什么打算 |
[1:17:08] | Uh… | |
[1:17:10] | Actually, I’m heading to New Zealand later on tonight. | 实际上 我今晚就去新西兰了 |
[1:17:14] | So, you found a way back down? | 你找到了回去的路了? |
[1:17:16] | Part of the way. I’ll make it to Christchurch | 一部分 我先去基督党市 |
[1:17:19] | and if you hang out there long enough, usually you can find a ride south. | 如果你在那待久了 通常你能找到一支南下的队伍 |
[1:17:24] | And if you don’t? | 那如果找不到呢? |
[1:17:28] | Well, it’s, uh, like you said to me the day that storm came in. | 那 就像风暴来临那天你对我说的 |
[1:17:32] | You gotta take chances for things you care about. | 你为你所关心的东西总得碰碰运气 |
[1:17:35] | [Man] Davis? | 戴维斯? |
[1:17:38] | Yeah, yeah. Just… I’ll be right with you. | 好 好 我马上过来 |
[1:17:41] | Go ahead, get back to the party. | 去吧 回去聚会吧 |
[1:17:43] | I wanna come in and say congratulations once again. | 我只想进来 然后再次向你表示祝贺 |
[1:17:46] | – Sure. Thanks for coming. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你的到来 – 没关系 |
[1:17:48] | – Give my best to your family. – I will. And good luck, really. | – 给你家人带去我的问候 – 我会的 祝你好运 |
[1:17:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:54] | Enjoy the evening. | 享受这个夜晚 |
[1:18:09] | – Sitter says he’s been down since 8:00. – Oh, great. | – 保姆说他8:00就睡了 – 噢 好 |
[1:18:13] | Which means he’ll be up at 5:00. [Chuckles] | 也就是说他会5:00起来 |
[1:18:21] | Hey, little man. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[1:18:43] | [Sighs] | |
[1:20:59] | [Grunting] | |
[1:21:08] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:21:25] | [Barking] | |
[1:21:42] | [Seal growling] | |
[1:22:27] | [Roaring] | |
[1:22:40] | [Barking] | |
[1:22:47] | [Barking] | |
[1:22:56] | [Growling] | |
[1:23:31] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:23:59] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:25:02] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:25:04] | Is your boat for hire? | 你的船能租吗? |
[1:25:07] | – For what? – I gotta get to McMurdo. | – 什么目的? – 我要去麦克莫多 |
[1:25:10] | [Chuckles] Not a chance, mate. It’s a fishing boat. | 不可能的 伙计 这是艘渔船 |
[1:25:12] | Looking for someone, you know Bailies? | 找找其他人 你知道巴利斯吗? |
[1:25:15] | – Yeah. – It’s just up there. It’s a bar. | – 恩 – 就在那 那家酒吧 |
[1:25:17] | – All right, thanks. No chance, huh? – Not in hell. | – 好 谢谢 真不可能? – 绝对不 |
[1:25:23] | You want me to take you to Antarctica in the dead of winter | 你想让我在这冻死人的冬天带你去南极 |
[1:25:26] | on a 70-foot fishing trawler? | 只坐70英尺的打捞船? |
[1:25:27] | Mm-hm. And I can pay you. Not a lot, but everything I have. | 但我会付你钱的 不是很多 但是我的全部 |
[1:25:31] | I’m sorry, mate. Everybody is looking for a cheap ride out to McMurdo. | 对不起 伙计 大家都想搭上便宜点的船去麦克莫多 |
[1:25:35] | Basically, my boat’s a margarita blender. | 基本上 我的船就是玛格丽塔搅拌机 |
[1:25:37] | First chunk of ice we hit, we’ll break in half. | 一旦撞上一块冰 我们就一分为二了 |
[1:25:40] | I’ve seen your boat. We can make it. | 我看过你的船了 我们能行的 |
[1:25:42] | – I’m desperate. You’re my last option. – No one in their right mind | – 我已穷途末路了 你是我最后的选择 – 不 不行 没有一个脑子正常的人 |
[1:25:45] | will take you in anything but an icebreaker. | 会把你的船当破冰船来用 |
[1:25:47] | Excuse me, sir. The lady at the bar bought you a drink. | 打扰一下 先生 酒吧里的一位女士给你买了一杯 |
[1:26:01] | No way. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:26:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了? |
[1:26:08] | Ah, some guy needed a cheap pilot for an expedition | 啊!某人需要为他的远征队 物色一名廉价的队员 |
[1:26:11] | and I’m always cheap in the off season. | 而我在淡季总是很廉价的 |
[1:26:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[1:26:16] | – Good to see you. – It’s good to see you too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[1:26:19] | – So, where are you going? – [Cooper] Same place I’m going. | – 那你准备去哪? – 和我去同一个地方 |
[1:26:26] | What the hell? | 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[1:26:28] | – What’s up, Jer? – What’s going on, buddy? | – 怎么了 杰瑞? – 怎么会来的 兄弟? |
[1:26:30] | – Hey, buddy. Aw! – How you been? | – 嘿 兄弟 – 你怎么样 |
[1:26:32] | – Nice to see you. – I missed you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我很想念你 |
[1:26:34] | Same here. | 一样 |
[1:26:36] | What’s really going on? What kind of expedition is this? | 这到底是怎么回事? 这算什么远征队? |
[1:26:39] | Uh, that’d be an NSF expedition. | 算国家科学基金会的远征队 |
[1:26:42] | Yeah, I had a trip that was cut short. | 是的 我有个旅行但被缩减了 |
[1:26:44] | It turns out I got a couple of weeks of grant money left and, uh… | 结果我还有几周的时间 一些闲钱 呃… |
[1:26:48] | – Uh-huh. – So here we are. | 所以我们来了 |
[1:26:50] | You’re the man. You are the man. | 你这个人 你这个人啊 |
[1:26:52] | How long you think it’ll take you to pack? | 你觉得你整理行头要花多久? |
[1:26:54] | – You know me, I’m always packed. – Well, this way. | – 你知道我的 我总是整装待命 – 这边走 |
[1:26:58] | Yeah! Yeah. | |
[1:27:01] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走! |
[1:27:09] | Come on in, boys. | 快进来 男孩子们 |
[1:27:12] | – Whoo! – This is crazy. I never expected this. | – 太疯狂了 我从未期待过这一刻 |
[1:27:15] | Sometimes you gotta raise your expectations. | 有时你得提高你的期望值 |
[1:27:23] | – Cooper, how you doing? – I’d rather not talk. | – 库帕 你觉得怎样 – 我想我们着陆以后我再开口说话吧 |
[1:27:26] | – OK. – Thanks. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[1:28:07] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:28:48] | Polarsyssel, this is helicopter Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo | Polarsyssel号 这是直升机LNOMB |
[1:28:52] | requesting to land on your vessel. | 请求降落在你船上 |
[1:28:54] | [Man] Roger, Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo. | 收到 LNOMB |
[1:28:57] | – You’re clear to land. – Here we go, boys. | – 你们可以着陆了 – 我们到了 男生们 |
[1:29:51] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[1:29:56] | I thought you might like some company. | 我猜你需要些伙伴 |
[1:29:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:30:04] | [Sighs] It’s a good night for stargazing. | 今晚真适合眺望星星 |
[1:30:12] | [Jerry] Shooting stars mean good luck, right? | 流星意味着好运 对吧? |
[1:30:17] | Jerry, you know, | 杰瑞 你知道 |
[1:30:19] | this may not be easy, what we find. | 这可能不容易 我们要找的 |
[1:30:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:30:24] | But whatever we find, the dogs deserve this trip. | 不过无论我们找到什么 这是我们为狗狗们应做的 |
[1:30:31] | I’m glad you’re here, Katie. And I owe you one. | 我很高兴你能来 凯特 我欠你的 |
[1:30:36] | You owe me for a lot of things. This is not one of them. | 你欠我的多着呢 还不包括这个 |
[1:30:40] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[1:30:42] | You always understood why I had to do this. | 你总是能理解我为什么非得做这个 |
[1:30:48] | Careful, Jerry. | 小心点 杰瑞 |
[1:30:50] | You’re starting to sound like a grownup. | 你变得像个成年人了 |
[1:30:54] | What about that conductor friend of yours? | 你的那个卖票员朋友怎么样了? |
[1:30:56] | – He’s an engineer. – Oh, yeah. | – 他是名工程师 – 噢 是啊 |
[1:30:59] | We’re not seeing each other anymore. | 我们已经不再见面了 |
[1:31:06] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[1:33:20] | Shut her down, Mr. Hansen. Let’s go take a look. | 关掉她 汉森先生 我们出去看看 |
[1:33:24] | [Engines revving down] | |
[1:33:30] | What do you make of that? | 你觉得出什么事了? |
[1:33:32] | It’s not good. | 不太妙 |
[1:33:39] | [Indistinct chatter] | |
[1:33:44] | [Captain] The ice is six feet about here. | |
[1:33:52] | [Man] The ice is deeper than we thought. | 冰比我们预想得要深 |
[1:33:54] | I guess we shouldn’t be surprised, given the winter we just had. | 在这种严冬下 我想也没什么好大惊小怪的 |
[1:33:58] | Come halfway around the world and we can’t make it the last 100 miles. | 我们走了一大半路程 却在最后100英里抵达不了了 |
[1:34:02] | Sorry, mates. | 对不起 伙计 |
[1:34:04] | I guess now is last call for a great idea. | 现在是大家出主意的时候了 |
[1:34:09] | [Cooper] Simonetta. | 西蒙内塔 |
[1:34:11] | Simonetta who? | 西蒙内塔是谁? |
[1:34:13] | His imaginary Italian girlfriend. Come on, not now. | 他幻想的意大利女友 行了 现在别搅和 |
[1:34:17] | An iceberg, all right, broke off from an ice shelf. | 一座冰山 是吧 从冰架上断开的 |
[1:34:20] | It blocked the route that the Adelie penguins take for their fishing waters. | 它挡住了极地企鹅前往嬉水的路 |
[1:34:23] | – I’m not seeing the relevance. – Horses, doc. Rein ’em in. | – 我觉得这之间没什么关系 – 等下 博士 等我说完 |
[1:34:27] | Now, I needed to map the new route so researchers could find ’em. | 现在 我需要画出一条新道路 那样研究人员就能找到它们 |
[1:34:30] | While I was following them, they led me right past the Italian base… | 接着我跟着他们 他们正好带我经过意大利基地… |
[1:34:35] | …where one Simonetta Pirelli | …那里一个叫西蒙内塔 佩拉利的女人 |
[1:34:38] | whipped me up a mean cup of hot chocolate. | 给了我一杯热巧克力 |
[1:34:41] | – Come on, what are you talking about? – Step into my office. | – 你到底在说些什么? – 来我的办公室 |
[1:34:47] | Our base is too far for the helicopter to make it there, right? | 我们的基地太远 直升机飞不过去 是吗? |
[1:34:50] | But the Italian base is, like, half the distance. | 但到意大利基地只有 一半路程 |
[1:34:53] | – The young man’s right about that. – Still leaves us short. | – 年轻人说的对 – 但仍鞭长莫及 |
[1:34:56] | Right, right. Hold on. See, | 对 对 等下 看 |
[1:34:58] | all field bases have the same basic stuff, right? | 所有的野外基地都有同样的基本的设施 对吗? |
[1:35:00] | But the Italian base is equipped with the Lamborghini of snowcats. | 但意大利基地里配备有雪地履带式车辆 |
[1:35:04] | I’m telling you, this thing is like a rocket. | 我告诉你 这玩意儿就像火箭 |
[1:35:06] | So we take one of these snowcats to our base, do what we came to do, | 我们乘其中的一些到我们的基地 做该做的 |
[1:35:10] | blow out of Dodge. | |
[1:35:11] | And this way, I get to spend a little less time flying. | 这样的话 我想我们得少花些时间在飞行上了 |
[1:35:14] | No offense, Katie. | 无意冒犯 凯特 |
[1:35:16] | [Cooper] Huh? | |
[1:35:23] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 出发 |
[1:36:32] | [Barking] | |
[1:38:20] | Ah! Ah! | |
[1:38:22] | Ah, there it is! [chuckling] | 它在那 |
[1:38:39] | The keys are in number two. The shovels are around the side. | 钥匙在二号房 铲子在边上 |
[1:38:43] | We gotta dig this place out. | 我们得把这地方挖一挖 |
[1:38:56] | [McClaren] It’s hard. | 好硬 |
[1:39:21] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[1:39:32] | [Engine turning] | |
[1:39:36] | [Honking horn] | |
[1:39:56] | – All aboard! – [Katie laughs] | 都上来 |
[1:39:58] | Nice snowcat, Coop. | 好车 库帕 |
[1:40:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:40:20] | Not bad, huh, Jer? | 不错 杰瑞? |
[1:40:22] | Well, what do you want me to say? You’re the man? | 恩 你想让我说什么? 你就是那人? |
[1:40:25] | That’d be nice. | 那不错 |
[1:40:28] | OK, you’re the man. | 好吧 你就是那人 |
[1:40:30] | You are indeed the man, Cooper! You are the man! | 你确实就是那人 库帕! 你就是那人! |
[1:40:33] | Grazie, Geraldo. Grazie. | |
[1:40:36] | And as for you, Crazy Katie, | 至于你 疯子凯特 |
[1:40:39] | you know all those ridiculous flights you put me through? | 你记得你让我经历的那些荒唐的飞行吗? |
[1:40:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:40:44] | Payback is a dish best served cold. | 回报是一盘冷菜冷饭 |
[1:40:48] | – Cooper, I think that’s “revenge.” – [Engine revs] | 库帕 我认为那是报复 |
[1:41:13] | [Snoring] | |
[1:41:23] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:42:42] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:44:12] | It’s Old Jack. | 是老杰克 |
[1:44:17] | We came all this way and they didn’t even make it off the chain. | 我们一路赶了过来 但是它们没有能够挣脱锁链 |
[1:45:06] | They got off. | 它们挣开了 |
[1:45:12] | They got loose! | 松开了! |
[1:45:19] | [Barking] | |
[1:46:10] | Come on, kids! | 快来 孩子们 |
[1:46:12] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:46:21] | Come on, Max! | 快来 马克思! |
[1:46:23] | [Shouting] | |
[1:46:31] | [Chuckling] | |
[1:46:33] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:46:35] | [Cooper] Hey, Buck! | 嘿! 巴克! |
[1:46:38] | Hey, Buck. | 嘿 巴克 |
[1:46:40] | [Jerry] Max, what you been doing? | 马克思 你都还好吧? |
[1:46:42] | – OK, not the face! Not the face! – No! You look so beautiful. | – 不要舔脸 不要舔脸 – 你还是那么美 |
[1:46:45] | OK, chill, boy! Chill, boy, not the… | 好了 孩子 好了 孩子 |
[1:46:48] | [Jerry] Good boy, Max. Good boy, Max. | 好孩子 马克思 好孩子 马克思 |
[1:46:51] | [Laughing] | |
[1:46:56] | – Yeah… – [Jerry] Told you we’d come back. | 我告诉过你们我们会回来的 |
[1:46:59] | Look at you guys. Huh? | |
[1:47:01] | Shorty, come here. | 短脚 来这 |
[1:47:04] | Not the… Hey, Jer! A little help over here. | 不要 嘿 杰瑞! 来帮帮忙 |
[1:47:07] | A little help. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:47:10] | Hey, Buck! Leave him alone! Get over here! | 嘿 巴克! 放下他 快过来 |
[1:47:15] | Whew! Thank you, Jer! | 谢谢 |
[1:47:20] | Good boy, Buck. | 好孩子 巴克 |
[1:47:23] | Shadow, Truman, Max and Shorty. | 影子 杜鲁门 马克思 短脚 |
[1:47:26] | Man, I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:47:29] | Good boys. | 好孩子们 |
[1:47:31] | My five lucky stars. | 我的五颗幸运星 |
[1:47:37] | Almost perfect. | 只差一点点就完美了 |
[1:47:52] | Let’s go home, kids. Come on. | 回家吧 孩子们 快 |
[1:47:54] | [Barking] | |
[1:47:58] | [Katie] This should be enough to get us home. | 这些应该够我们回去了 |
[1:48:00] | – [McClaren] Give me a hand with this. – [Cooper] OK. | 来帮帮我这个 好 |
[1:48:04] | [Grunts] | |
[1:48:06] | – All right, Shorty, up! – [Barking] | 好了 短脚 上来! |
[1:48:09] | Good boy! Come on, Shadow, let’s go. | 好孩子 来 影子 我们走 |
[1:48:11] | Come on, buddy. Come on, let’s go. Get in the back. | 快 兄弟 快 走了 进后门 |
[1:48:14] | Come on! We’re losing light here. Party’s over, come on. | 快了 天要暗了 聚会结束 快 |
[1:48:17] | All right, Max, come on, buddy. | 好吧 马克思 上去 兄弟 |
[1:48:19] | [Whimpering] | |
[1:48:21] | – Wanna ride up front? – Have it your way. | 想坐前排 |
[1:48:23] | Let’s go. Up front. Ride with me. | 我们走 上去 和我坐一起 |
[1:48:26] | Come on, buddy. Jump up. | 快 兄弟 上去 |
[1:48:27] | [Barking] | |
[1:48:29] | Max! Max! | 马克思! 马克思! |
[1:48:31] | Max! | 马克思! |
[1:48:45] | [Barking] | |
[1:48:48] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[1:49:16] | Aw, Maya. | 玛雅 |
[1:49:19] | Come on now. | |
[1:49:22] | Come on now. | |
[1:49:27] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:49:29] | You did good, Max. Good boy. | 你做得很好 马克思 好孩子 |
[1:49:32] | You brought her home. | 你带她回家 |
[1:49:36] | I’m sorry, girl. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[1:49:58] | Maya? | 玛雅? |
[1:50:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:50:05] | There’s my girl. | 这才是我的孩子 |
[1:50:09] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[1:50:16] | How’s my best girl doing, huh? | 我最心爱的宝贝还好吗? |
[1:50:18] | Good girl, Maya. All right, let’s get you home, OK? | 好孩子 玛雅 好了 我们带你回家 好吗? |
[1:50:23] | Let’s get you home. | 带你回家 |
[1:50:31] | Coop. Coop. | 库帕 库帕 |
[1:50:54] | – She gonna be OK? – Yeah, she’s gonna be fine. | – 她不会有事吧? – 不会 她会好起来的 |
[1:50:59] | What do you say, Coop? Let’s fire her up and get out of here. | 你觉得怎样 库帕? 我们带上她 赶紧离开这 |
[1:51:02] | Yes, sir. I’ll just make room for one more. | 遵命 我会多准备一个房间 |
[1:51:05] | [Jerry] All right. | 好 |
[1:51:06] | Give me a hand here, Katie. Let’s get her in. | 帮我一把 凯特 把她抬进去 |
[1:51:14] | [Katie] Come here, Maya. [straining] | 来这里 玛雅 |
[1:51:16] | – [Jerry] Got her? There you go. – [Katie] I think so. | – 接到了? – 我想是的 |
[1:51:19] | All right, Max. Let’s go, buddy. | 好了 马克思 我们走 兄弟 |
[1:51:22] | Come on. Good boy. | 来 好孩子 |
[1:51:34] | How’s your girl? | 你的女孩子还好吗? |
[1:51:40] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[1:51:53] | [Barking] | |
[1:52:04] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 我们走了 |