时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ta dum, locking up | 准备关门啦 |
[00:08] | Shoo, possum, shoo. | 走开 负鼠 走开 |
[00:10] | Git, McGucket, git! | 麦戈科特你个饭桶 快走 |
[00:16] | Ta dum, ta dum good night, diner. | 餐厅 晚安啦 |
[00:19] | Good night, trees. | 小树 晚安啦 |
[00:21] | Good night, tiny men stealing my pie. | 偷我派的小矮人们 晚安啦 |
[00:23] | Wait. What?! | 等等 什么 |
[00:26] | Lift with your knees. No, your knees. | 伸直你的膝盖 是膝盖 |
[00:28] | If I go one more hour without eating, | 如果我再有一个小时吃不到东西 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna resort to cannibalism. | 我就只能采取吃人的办法了 |
[00:33] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[00:34] | Little magic men. | 魔法小矮人 |
[00:37] | What does it mean? What do I do? | 这意味着什么 我该怎么办 |
[00:40] | Yes, hi. I’d like to report something. | 是的 你好 我想报告一些事情 |
[00:43] | I’m at Greasey’s diner. | 我正在格里丝餐厅 |
[00:45] | You won’t believe what I’ve witnessed. | 你绝对不会相信我所看到的东西 |
[00:47] | It’s unbelievable. It’s indescribable. | 它太不可思议了 太莫名其妙了 |
[00:50] | It’s… | 它 |
[00:53] | It is unseen. | 未曾有人见过 |
[01:00] | Well, back to pie. | 好了 回到派 |
[01:04] | I was this close to eating you, Steve. | 我刚刚差一点就把你吃了 史蒂夫 |
[01:50] | All right, author, who are you? | 好了 作者 你到底是谁 |
[01:53] | Who are… | 你到底是 |
[01:57] | Not again. | 又一支咬坏的钢笔 |
[01:59] | Hey, bro-bro, look what I got. | 嗨 小老弟 你看我拿到了什么 |
[02:03] | Yay, a filthy green bottle. | 好耶 一个脏脏的绿瓶子 |
[02:05] | It’s a bottle message from Mermando, remember? | 这是来自美男鱼的瓶中信 记得他吗 |
[02:08] | He was part fish, part shirtless guy. | 他的身体一半是鱼尾 另一半赤裸上身 |
[02:11] | What if he wants to get back together? | 要是他想跟我复合了怎么办 |
[02:14] | I wouldn’t get your hopes up, Mabel. | 我不会助长你的希望的 梅宝 |
[02:16] | Too late. Hopes are way, way up! | 太迟了 希望值已经一路飙升了 |
[02:23] | “Dear Mabel…” So far so good. | “亲爱的梅宝” 到目前都还不错 |
[02:26] | “It is with a heavy heart…” | “我怀着沉重的心情” |
[02:28] | So far, so good. | 到目前也还不错 |
[02:30] | “That I must inform you, I’m getting married”?! | “我必须告知你 我要结婚了” |
[02:33] | And there it is. | 我就知道会这样 |
[02:35] | “In order to prevent an undersea civil war, | “为了避免海下的内战 |
[02:37] | arranged wedding, queen of the manatees…” | 包办婚姻 我与海牛公主” |
[02:41] | And she’s so beautiful. | 而且她还这么美丽 |
[02:43] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样啊 |
[02:45] | Oh, Mabel, you’ll get over him eventually. | 噢 梅宝 你总会放下他的 |
[02:48] | You don’t understand, Dipper. | 你是不会懂的 迪普 |
[02:50] | On my first day here, I made this page for summer romances. | 到这里的第一天 我就为夏日浪漫恋情做了一页剪贴簿 |
[02:53] | Look at my luck. | 但你看看我的运气 |
[02:55] | Turned out to be gnomes, child psycho, | 到头来都是些小矮人 神经病孩 |
[02:57] | made out with his own hands. | 和自己的手亲热的变态木偶家 |
[02:59] | And now… | 再加上现在 |
[03:01] | I wish I could just forget about them forever. | 我只希望能永远忘记他们 |
[03:04] | Hey, if it’s any consolation, | 嘿 如果这算是个安慰的话 |
[03:06] | my summer mission isn’t a huge success either. | 我的夏日任务也不怎么成功 |
[03:08] | I’m still trying to find the author of this journal. | 我仍然在寻找这本笔记的作者 |
[03:11] | With his laptop smashed, I’ve lost any lead in finding him. | 而现在手提电脑被毁了 我失去了所有能找到他的线索 |
[03:14] | Wait a minute. Dipper, look! | 等一下 迪普 快看 |
[03:17] | – Through your bottle? – Just do it. | -透过瓶底看 -快点照做 |
[03:22] | “McGucket labs.” | 麦戈科特实验室 |
[03:23] | Wait. Old man McGucket? | 等等 是老头儿麦戈科特 |
[03:25] | Dipper, you don’t think… | 迪普 你不会认为 |
[03:27] | Couldn’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[03:29] | Doesn’t make any sense, unless… | 这一点都说不通 除非 |
[03:32] | This matches with this. | 这个贴在这里 |
[03:33] | This goes over here. | 这个与这里连上 |
[03:35] | And then the name… so that would mean | 然后这名字就是 那么这就意味着 |
[03:37] | old man McGucket wrote the journal?! | 难道是老头儿麦戈科特写了这本笔记 |
[03:43] | Am I blanchin’, girl, we blanchin’ | 我是帅壕 姑娘 我们帅壕 |
[03:45] | I live up in a mansion | 我住在豪宅 |
[03:47] | am I blanchin’, girl, we blanchin’ | 我是帅壕 姑娘 我们帅壕 |
[03:49] | I live up in a mansion | 我住在豪宅 |
[03:51] | Ugh! I can’t get that terrible song out of my head. | 呃 我被这破歌彻底洗脑了 |
[03:54] | You mean “Straight Blanchin'” by Li’l Big Dawg? | 你是指李大狗的《直通帅壕》 |
[03:57] | It’s the catchiest song of the summer. | 这是今夏最抓耳的单曲 |
[03:58] | What is blanchin’? | 到底什么是帅壕 |
[04:00] | Rappers can’t just make up words. | 说唱歌手不该瞎编词语吧 |
[04:02] | Rappers are visionaries, Wendy. | 说唱歌手都很有远见 温蒂 |
[04:03] | If they told me to eat my own pants, | 如果他们让我吃掉自己的裤子 |
[04:05] | I would do it. | 我也会照做的 |
[04:07] | Eat your own pants, eat your own pants | 吃掉你自己的裤子 吃掉你自己的裤子 |
[04:09] | I guess I have no choice. | 看来我别无选择了 |
[04:11] | Wendy, Soos, we need to go see old man McGucket. | 温蒂 苏斯 我们必须得去拜访老头儿麦戈科特 |
[04:14] | – We’ll explain on the way. – Gah! | -其他的我们在路上解释 -啊 |
[04:18] | Hey, what about work? | 嘿 那工作怎么办 |
[04:19] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[04:21] | Why is Soos eating his own pants? | 苏斯为什么在吃他自己的裤子 |
[04:24] | Old man McGucket, are you here? | 老头儿麦戈科特 你在吗 |
[04:26] | Here, hillbilly, Billy, Billy, Billy. | 来啊 乡巴佬 |
[04:31] | Took an hour to think of this, but it was worth it. | 花了一个小时才想出这说法 但也是值了 |
[04:36] | Get outta here, you salt lickin’, | 快滚开 你们这些恬不知耻 |
[04:39] | hornswagglin’… | 无家可归的 |
[04:41] | Mcsuckit. They got me good. | 麦戈邋遢 他们说得没错 |
[04:45] | Visitors! | 有访客 |
[04:46] | Come, come. Pull up some rusty metal. | 快进来 快进来 小心那些生锈的金属 |
[04:49] | You’re just in time for my hourly turf war with the hillbilly | 你们正好碰上我每小时与住在镜子中的乡巴佬 |
[04:51] | what lives in my mirror. | 进行的圈地运动时间 |
[04:53] | Quit starin’ at me when I bathe! | 不要在我洗澡的时候盯着我看 |
[04:55] | You can drop the act, McGucket. | 别装了 麦戈科特 |
[04:57] | I know you’re the author. | 我知道你就是这本笔记的作者 |
[04:59] | You studied the mysteries of this town and wrote this book. | 你研究了这座小镇的秘密并且写了这本书 |
[05:01] | Dude, you’re the genius Dipper’s been searching for all summer. | 伙计 你就是那位迪普寻找了整个夏天的天才 |
[05:04] | Uh, genius? | 啊 天才 |
[05:07] | I’m no genius. | 我不是天才 |
[05:09] | I never done nothin’ worthwhile in my life. | 我一生从没做过什么有价值的事 |
[05:12] | Everyone knows I’m no good to nobody. | 所有人都知道我是个没有优点的无名小卒 |
[05:15] | I can’t remember what I used to be, | 我都不记得我以前是什么样子了 |
[05:17] | but I must’ve been a big failure to end up like this. | 但我肯定是个大窝囊废 才落到现在这个地步 |
[05:20] | But the laptop has your name on it. | 但是笔记本上有你的名字 |
[05:23] | What about this book? Are you sure you didn’t write it? | 那这本书你记得吗 你确定你没有写过这个 |
[05:26] | Here, look closely. | 来 仔细看看 |
[05:27] | I told you, I don’t recall. | 我说过了 我想不起来 |
[05:29] | Everything before 1982 is just a blur. | 1982年之前的一切都很模糊了 |
[05:33] | Just a hazy… | 都很朦胧 |
[05:35] | The blind eye! | 盲目之眼 |
[05:37] | Robes. The men. My mind. | 长袍 那些人 我的思想 |
[05:40] | – They did something. – Who did? | -他们对我做了什么 -谁做的 |
[05:43] | I… oh, I don’t recall. | 我 噢 我想不起来 |
[05:45] | Oh, you poor old man. | 噢 可怜的老头儿 |
[05:47] | No wonder your mind’s all… | 难怪你的精神那么 |
[05:50] | You’ve been through something intense. | 你曾经遭受过巨大的折磨 |
[05:52] | What if McGucket learned something | 会不会是麦戈科特知道了些 |
[05:54] | he wasn’t supposed to know, | 不应该知道的秘密 |
[05:55] | and someone, or something, messed with his mind? | 然后某个人 或者某个东西 就搅乱了他的思想 |
[05:58] | We’ve got to get to the bottom of this. | 我们必须查个水落石出 |
[06:00] | Think, dude. What is the earliest thing you can remember? | 好好想想 伙计 你能记得的最早的事是什么 |
[06:03] | Uh, this is, I think. | 呃 我觉得是这个吧 |
[06:06] | The history museum. | 历史博物馆 |
[06:08] | That’s where we’re going. | 我们就去那里 |
[06:12] | Am I blanchin’, girl, we blanchin’ | 我是帅壕 姑娘 我们帅壕 |
[06:14] | Ugh, soos! | 呃 苏斯 |
[06:19] | I’ll buy you a new one. | 我会给你买张新的 |
[06:23] | Hello? Anyone here? | 你好 有人吗 |
[06:26] | All right, keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious. | 好了 用敏锐的眼光扫视一切有蹊跷的东西 |
[06:30] | Mabel, are you okay? | 梅宝 你还好吗 |
[06:31] | You just walked by a cat without petting it. | 你刚路过一只猫咪却没有摸它 |
[06:34] | Oh, Wendy, everything I look at reminds me of my failed romances. | 噢 温蒂 我看到的一切都让我想起我那些失败的恋情 |
[06:38] | That formaldehyde heart. | 那个防腐的心脏 |
[06:40] | That romantic diorama. | 那个浪漫的立体模型 |
[06:42] | Even this poster of my most recent ex-crush. | 甚至这里还有张我上一任暗恋对象的海报 |
[06:46] | Aw, come on! | 啊 真是够了 |
[06:48] | So your last memory was here. | 你最初的回忆就是在这里 |
[06:50] | – Anything coming back? – Guys, look! | -想起些什么了吗 -各位 快看 |
[06:56] | Hey, who’s there? | 嘿 谁在那里 |
[07:01] | Well, kettle my corn. He vanish-ified. | 哎哟 我的天哪 他消失不见了 |
[07:05] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[07:07] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪里 |
[07:10] | I feel like all these eyeballs are a-watchin’ me. | 我觉得这些眼球都在盯着我看 |
[07:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:15] | They are. | 还真是 |
[07:17] | Move aside. | 移到边上 |
[07:29] | Jackpot! | 正点 |
[07:30] | A secret passageway. | 一条秘密通道 |
[07:32] | We’ll have to be stealthy. | 我们的一定要鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[07:33] | I’ll hambone a message if there’s trouble. | 如果遇到危险我会发出一个信号 |
[07:38] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[07:54] | Who is the subject of our meeting? | 这次会议的主题是谁 |
[07:58] | This woman. | 这个女人 |
[08:02] | Lazy Susan? | 懒苏珊 |
[08:04] | What is it that you have seen? | 你都看到了什么 |
[08:06] | Speak! | 说话 |
[08:07] | Uh, well, uh, I was leaving the diner, | 那会儿我刚离开餐馆 |
[08:11] | and I saw these little bearded doodads, | 就看见那些长着胡子的小东西 |
[08:14] | and I was, like, “whaaaa?” | 然后我就这样 啥 |
[08:17] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[08:18] | You won’t be “like whaaaa” for much longer. | 你不会这样啥太久了 |
[08:23] | What is that gizmo? | 这是什么小发明 |
[08:24] | It looks like a hair dryer. | 看上去像个电吹风 |
[08:26] | Are you guys barbers? | 你们是理发师吗 |
[08:31] | Lazy Susan, what do you know of little bearded men? | 懒苏珊 你对这些长着胡子的小人都知道些什么 |
[08:36] | My mind is clear, | 我头脑空空 |
[08:37] | thanks to the society of the blind eye. | 多亏了盲目秘社 |
[08:39] | It is unseen. | 未曾有人见过 |
[08:42] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[08:44] | They erased lazy Susan’s memory. | 他们抹去了懒苏珊的记忆 |
[08:53] | Guys, are you seeing this? | 伙计们 你们都看见了么 |
[08:55] | They just wiped lazy Susan’s memory. | 他们刚抹去了懒苏珊的记忆 |
[08:57] | They should’ve wiped off that awful mascara. | 他们应该把那难看的睫毛膏也抹掉的 |
[09:00] | I think she looks beautiful. | 我觉得很漂亮啊 |
[09:01] | She’s doing the best she can, soos. | 她已经尽全力了 苏斯 |
[09:03] | Whoa, touched a nerve there. | 喔 刺激到敏感神经了 |
[09:04] | Lazy Susan, how do you feel? | 懒苏珊 你感觉如何 |
[09:08] | I feel great! | 我感觉好极了 |
[09:10] | I can’t even remember what was wrong, | 我甚至不记得出什么问题了 |
[09:11] | or what I’m doing here, | 还有我来这儿做什么 |
[09:13] | or if I’m a man or a woman. | 我究竟是男是女 |
[09:15] | Your memories will be safe with us, | 我们会保存好你的记忆 |
[09:17] | buried in the hall of the forgotten. | 将它埋在遗忘大厅里 |
[09:19] | Into the hall of the forgotten. | 埋在遗忘大厅里 |
[09:20] | Into the hall of the forgotten. | 埋在遗忘大厅里 |
[09:22] | Good chanting, boys. Have you been practicing? | 咒语念得很好嘛 小伙子们 你们是练习过吗 |
[09:28] | Meeting adjourned. | 休会 |
[09:29] | – Unsee you later. – Unsee you later. | -回不见 -回不见 |
[09:31] | Unsee you later. | 回不见 |
[09:32] | Unsee you later. | 回不见 |
[09:37] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[09:38] | A secret society of evil mind erasers. | 一个消除记忆的邪恶秘密团体 |
[09:42] | I’ll bet they erased your memory a long time ago. | 我敢打赌他们一定是很久以前就抹掉了你的记忆 |
[09:45] | If we could find where your memories have been hidden, | 如果我们能找出他们把你的记忆藏在哪儿 |
[09:47] | it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries of Gravity Falls. | 也许就将是解开重力泉镇所有秘密的关键所在 |
[09:51] | All right, Mabel, Wendy, you two stay here | 好了 梅宝 温蒂 你们俩呆在这儿 |
[09:53] | and make sure those robe guys don’t come back. | 确保那些穿长袍的家伙不会回来 |
[09:55] | Whooo! Girls club. | 耶 女生俱乐部 |
[09:56] | Soos, you, me, and McGucket are gonna go find the hall of the forgotten. | 苏斯 你和我还有麦戈科特 我们去找遗忘大厅 |
[10:01] | Follow that hat! | 跟着那个帽子 |
[10:07] | Halt! Is someone there? | 不许动 有人吗 |
[10:09] | Aah! What do we do? Where do we go? | 啊 我们该怎么办 我们要去哪儿 |
[10:24] | Man, these are really poorly made. | 晕 这些玩意儿的做工也太差了 |
[10:26] | I could’ve sworn I heard someone. | 我发誓我听到有人的声音 |
[10:28] | Probably just the janitor | 可能又是门卫 |
[10:29] | kissing that wax settler woman again. | 亲那个拓荒女人蜡像的声音吧 |
[10:31] | Woof! Remind me to erase that from my memory. | 诶哟 提醒我删掉那个记忆吧 |
[10:34] | Whew! There it is. | 它在那儿 |
[10:36] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[10:54] | Honey fogelin’, salt lickin’ skullduggery. | 哎呦我去 我的亲娘四舅姥爷啊 |
[10:57] | Man, you have got to teach me some of those old-man swear words. | 伙计 你得教我一些你们老年人的感叹语 |
[11:03] | I just don’t get it, Wendy. | 我就不明白了 温蒂 |
[11:04] | I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, | 我经常和人拥抱 我能打着嗝说出字母表 |
[11:07] | I have scratch and sniff clothing. | 我的衣服一摩擦就会发出香味 |
[11:09] | Why does every boy leave me? | 为什么男孩们还是离开我 |
[11:10] | Pfft, who cares? Boys are the worst. | 切 谁在乎啊 男生最讨厌了 |
[11:13] | You shouldn’t get hung up, man. | 别再为这事闹心了 |
[11:14] | Maybe I come on too strong, you know? | 也许是我开始的时候太强势了 |
[11:16] | Well, what’s your opener? | 你的开场白是啥 |
[11:18] | Pretend I’m a boy. | 假装我是个男生 |
[11:19] | Mmm, testosterone. | 嗯 男人味 |
[11:22] | Hi. I’m Mabel! I’m 12 and own a pig! | 嗨 我是梅宝 我十二岁 有一头猪 |
[11:25] | Wanna get married?! | 想和我结婚吗 |
[11:26] | Honestly? That was perfect. | 实话跟你说 你的表现很完美 |
[11:30] | You should just forget about guys, man. | 忘掉那些男生吧 老妹 |
[11:32] | Wendy, that’s it. Forget about guys. | 温蒂 你说的对 忘了那些男生 |
[11:36] | I just need to type “summer romances” into this thing, | 我只要把“夏日恋情”写到这机器里 |
[11:39] | and I won’t feel bad about them anymore. | 然后就再也不会为它们难过了 |
[11:41] | Whoa, hold up, Mabel. | 喔 等等 梅宝 |
[11:42] | We don’t even know what that thing does. | 我们都不知道这玩意儿究竟是怎么回事呢 |
[11:44] | You could accidentally erase, like, | 你很可能会不小心擦掉别的记忆 |
[11:46] | learning to read or breathe or… | 比如阅读能力啊或者呼吸或者 |
[11:48] | Or one of those terrible summer songs you can’t get out of your head? | 你怎么都忘不掉的难听的暑期之歌 |
[11:53] | Look at all these tubes. | 看这些管子 |
[11:55] | People must’ve been getting their memories erased all over town. | 全镇的人肯定都被消除过记忆 |
[11:57] | Whoa, look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:04] | Yes, Robbie, what is it that you have seen? | 好的 罗比 你都看见了什么 |
[12:07] | So I was attacked by this magic kung fu guy | 那个厉害的功夫小子攻击了我 |
[12:10] | that was throwing, like, balls of fire at me. | 他朝我扔火球什么的 |
[12:12] | I kicked his butt, though. | 不过我打得他落花流水 |
[12:14] | Robbie, speak honestly. | 罗比 说实话 |
[12:15] | I was saved by a 12-year-old. | 我被一个十二岁的男孩救了 |
[12:17] | Why are they erasing people’s memories? | 他们为什么要消除人们的记忆呢 |
[12:19] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[12:20] | Looky, fellers. | 快看啊 伙计们 |
[12:22] | It’s those words what people call me. | 别人不就是这么叫我的吗 |
[12:23] | Oh, dude, your memories. We did it. | 老兄 你的记忆 我们找到了 |
[12:26] | Grabby grabby. | 我拿 我拿 |
[12:30] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[12:36] | I don’t know, Mabel. Are you really sure this is a good idea? | 我说不好 梅宝 你真的觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[12:39] | All ideas are good ideas. | 所有的主意都是好主意 |
[12:41] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[12:45] | The alarm in my brain is a-ringin’ again. Ah! | 我脑子里的警报声又响了 |
[12:49] | Halt! Who’s there? | 不许动 是谁 |
[12:51] | – Oh, no! – Run. | -糟了 -快跑 |
[12:52] | This way. Get back here! | 这边 给我回来 |
[12:55] | Oh, you’ve really tarred it up now, Fiddleford. | 你这次真的搞砸了 费多福 |
[12:58] | This is all your fault. | 这全都是你的错 |
[13:00] | Why does my beard have a bandage? | 我的胡子上怎么还贴了创可贴 |
[13:03] | Does that even make sense? | 没道理啊 |
[13:04] | Why has no one pointed that out? | 为什么没人指出来 |
[13:09] | Okay, I think we’re safe. | 好了 我们应该是安全了 |
[13:11] | We playing “guess who”? | 我们在玩猜猜我是谁吗 |
[13:13] | Dude, I know it’s you, Dipper. | 老兄 我知道是你 迪普 |
[13:15] | Such big, strong hands. | 好粗壮的手啊 |
[13:24] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这儿的 |
[13:27] | We do not give up our secrets lightly. | 我们不会轻易放弃我们的秘密的 |
[13:29] | Who are you bathrobe-wearing freaks? | 你们这些穿着浴袍的怪胎都是什么人 |
[13:31] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[13:33] | What’s with your creepy British accent? | 你那奇怪的英式口音是怎么回事 |
[13:35] | Well, I suppose we are going to erase your minds anyway. | 反正我们也要消除你们的记忆了 |
[13:40] | Toby Determined? | 托比·迪特敏德 |
[13:41] | Bud Gleeful? | 巴德·格里夫 |
[13:43] | That farmer guy? | 那个农夫 |
[13:45] | Creepy dude who married a woodpecker? | 娶了啄木鸟的那个怪人 |
[13:47] | You, too? How’s that marriage goin’, by the way? | 你也在 顺便问一句 你们的婚姻还好吗 |
[13:49] | Oh, great, great. | 哦 很好很好 |
[13:51] | Not great. | 一点都不好 |
[13:52] | And you’ve never met me before. | 你以前从没见过我 |
[13:55] | And if you had, you wouldn’t remember. | 即使你见过 你也不会记得 |
[13:58] | I am blind Ivan, | 我是瞎子伊凡 |
[13:59] | and we are the society of the blind eye. | 我们就是盲眼秘社 |
[14:04] | Formed many years ago by our founder… | 很多年前由我们的创始人创办的 |
[14:07] | Our founder… does anyone remember who he was? | 我们的创始人 有人记得他叫什么吗 |
[14:10] | We’ve been usin’ that ray on our own brains an awful lot. | 我们自己也经常使用那个射线 |
[14:14] | Why would you do all this? What do you have to gain? | 你们为什么要这么做 你们这是图什么 |
[14:16] | As you have no doubt discovered, | 你们一定也发现了 |
[14:18] | Gravity Falls is a town plagued with supernatural strangeness. | 重力泉镇一直被超自然现象所困扰 |
[14:22] | No one knew how to stop the things that went bump in the night, | 没人知道如何阻止夜间突然袭来的怪异事件 |
[14:25] | so our founder invented the next best thing– | 于是我们的创始人就发明了这个好东西 |
[14:29] | a way for us to forget. | 让我们忘掉的方法 |
[14:31] | We took it upon ourselves to help the troubled townsfolk | 我们主动去帮助受困扰的镇民 |
[14:35] | by erasing the memories of the strange things they’ve seen. | 通过消除记忆帮他们忘掉看到的奇怪的事情 |
[14:38] | Now the people of Gravity Falls | 现在重力泉镇的人们 |
[14:40] | go about their lives ignorant and happy, | 无知而快乐地生活着 |
[14:42] | thanks to us. | 多亏了我们 |
[14:44] | And as a perk, | 作为福利 |
[14:45] | we help ourselves forget things that trouble us. | 我们也帮自己忘掉困扰我们的事情 |
[14:48] | Everyone has something they’d rather forget. | 每个人都有自己想忘记的事情 |
[14:50] | In fact, your own sister was about to use that ray on herself. | 事实上 你的亲姐姐也准备用那个射线来着 |
[14:54] | Isn’t that right? | 我没说错吧 |
[14:55] | Mabel? Seriously? | 梅宝 有没有搞错 |
[14:57] | Ha-ha. Maybe. | 哈哈 貌似是这么回事 |
[14:59] | Don’t you see? This is ruining lives. | 你难道没发现吗 这会毁掉我们的生活的 |
[15:01] | What about old man McGucket? | 你看麦戈科特老头儿 |
[15:03] | He lives in a hut and talks to animals, | 他住在小窝棚里 只能和动物说话 |
[15:05] | thanks to you. | 都是因为你 |
[15:06] | Don’t you feel bad about that? | 你难道不为此感到内疚吗 |
[15:07] | Mmm, maybe a little. | 好像有一点 |
[15:10] | But not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[15:12] | You won’t be telling anyone else what you’ve learned here. | 可不能让你们把在这里知道的东西告诉其他人 |
[15:15] | Say good-bye to your summer. | 和你们的夏天说再见吧 |
[15:18] | Guys, if we’re gonna forget everything, | 伙计们 如果我们即将忘记一切 |
[15:20] | I got some stuff I wanna get off my chest. | 有些心里话我一定要说出来 |
[15:23] | Mabel, for half the summer, I thought your name was maple, | 梅宝 这个夏天的前半段我一直以为你的名字是“美泡” |
[15:25] | like the syrup. No one corrected me. | 跟糖浆似的 没人纠正过我 |
[15:27] | I only love some of my stuffed animals, | 我的动物毛绒玩具 我只爱其中一部分 |
[15:30] | and the guilt is killing me! | 我内疚得快要死掉了 |
[15:32] | Sometimes I use big words and I don’t actually know what they mean. | 我有时候拽词拽得自己都不知道是什么意思 |
[15:35] | I mean, I’m supposed to be the smart guy. | 我是说 我应该是个聪明人才对 |
[15:37] | If I’m not the smart guy, who am I? | 如果我不是聪明人 那我是谁 |
[15:39] | Okay, I’m not actually laid back. | 好吧 其实我的脾气根本没那么好 |
[15:41] | I’m stressed, like, 24/7. | 我压力很大 差不多每时每刻吧 |
[15:43] | Have you met my family? | 你们见过我的家人吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, stop being a bunch of babies. | 行了 别闹孩子脾气了 |
[15:53] | McGucket?! | 麦戈科特 |
[15:56] | I raided the mining display for weapons. | 我从采矿展台抄来了武器 |
[15:58] | Now fight like a hillbilly, fellers. | 像乡巴佬一样战斗吧 伙计们 |
[16:03] | Nobody better mess. | 谁也别惹我 |
[16:04] | They know too much. Don’t let them escape! | 他们知道得太多了 别让他们跑了 |
[16:08] | Get this song outta your head. | 把这首歌赶出脑袋吧 |
[16:10] | Dysentery’s gonna get you, dawg. | 痢疾来找你了 老兄 |
[16:13] | I gotta get the memory tube. | 我去拿记忆管 |
[16:16] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 你休想 |
[16:19] | Mabel, catch. | 梅宝 接着 |
[16:22] | I’ll take that, thank you. | 我要了 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Give it up, boy. | 放弃吧 小子 |
[16:26] | You’re no match for the unstoppable power of… | 你是敌不过这难以抵挡的力量 |
[16:30] | That’s right, I don’t wear nothin’ under my robe. | 没错 我在袍子里什么都没穿 |
[16:33] | Not gonna apologize for that. | 不打算为这事道歉 |
[16:35] | Maybe y’all should apologize for bein’ a bunch of prudes. | 或许你们这帮大惊小怪的人才该道歉 |
[16:37] | Eww!! | 恶心 |
[16:38] | Time to erase that forever. | 该把这个永久消除掉 |
[16:40] | – Give me that tube. – Never! | -把那管子给我 -绝不 |
[16:46] | That memory belongs to McGucket. | 那记忆是属于麦戈科特的 |
[16:49] | The society’s secrets belong to us. | 秘社的秘密是属于我们的 |
[16:56] | End of the line. | 结束了 |
[16:58] | By tomorrow, this will all seem like a bad dream. | 到了明天 这一切都只是场噩梦罢了 |
[17:01] | Say good-bye to your precious memories. | 对你们宝贵的记忆说再见吧 |
[17:07] | No!! | 不 |
[17:10] | McGucket, you took a bullet for me. | 麦戈科特 你替我挡了一枪 |
[17:14] | Oh, my gosh! Are you okay? | 我的天 你没事吧 |
[17:16] | Okay as I’ll ever be. | 我一直都会没事的 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么 |
[17:19] | Why… isn’t… this… working? | 这个为什么不管用了 |
[17:24] | Hit me with your best shot, baldy. | 使出吃奶的劲儿打我吧 秃头 |
[17:26] | My mind’s been gone for 30-odd years. | 我的脑袋疯癫了三十多年了 |
[17:29] | You can’t break what’s already broken. | 你是没法再弄坏已经坏掉的东西的 |
[17:35] | Say good night, Sally. | 说晚安吧 萨利 |
[17:45] | Unhand us! | 放了我们 |
[17:47] | It isn’t so fun being tied up, is it? | 被绑着不那么好玩吧 |
[17:49] | – Hey, wanna draw on their faces? – What? | -嘿 想不想在他们脸上乱涂 -什么 |
[17:51] | Hey, stop that! | 嘿 住手 |
[17:55] | That’s not funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[17:56] | It’s pretty funny. | 相当好玩 |
[17:58] | It’s, like, objectively funny. | 这真是客观存在的好玩啊 |
[18:00] | We’ll have our revenge. | 我们会报仇的 |
[18:02] | We’ll never forget what you’ve done. | 我们绝不会忘记你们的所作所为 |
[18:04] | Oh, I think you just might. | 我想你们应该会忘记 |
[18:06] | Say cheese. | 笑一个 |
[18:12] | Thanks for visiting the museum for gold miner appreciation night. | 感谢今晚光临博物馆参加淘金者铭记之夜 |
[18:15] | Be sure to tip the gold miner on your way out. | 别忘了出门时给淘金者一点小费 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry, but what’s my name? | 不好意思 我叫什么名字 |
[18:20] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[18:22] | Oh, might have overdone that one. | 那位好像有点消除过头了 |
[18:24] | Your name is Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. | 你的名字叫图图·麦邦博斯纳兹 |
[18:27] | You’re a traveling banjo minstrel, | 你是个四海为家的班卓艺人 |
[18:29] | with a song in your heart | 你的心中有一首歌 |
[18:31] | and funny tattoos on your head. | 头顶有搞笑的纹身 |
[18:33] | Yes, I am Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. Cheers! | 没错 我是图图·麦邦博斯纳兹 好耶 |
[18:37] | Toot-toot is my name | 图图是我的名字 |
[18:39] | All right, McGucket. | 好了 麦戈科特 |
[18:41] | Are you ready to see your memories? | 准备好观看你的记忆 |
[18:43] | Find out who you really are? | 弄清楚你到底是谁了吗 |
[18:45] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:47] | What if I don’t like what I see? | 如果我不喜欢所看到的一切怎么办 |
[18:48] | We’ve come all this way. Go on. | 咱们都走到这一步了 来吧 |
[18:57] | My name is Fiddleford Hadron McGucket, | 我是费多福·哈德隆·麦戈科特 |
[18:59] | and I wish to unsee what I have seen. | 我希望自己没看到过之前所见的东西 |
[19:02] | Sweet sarsaparilla. | 我的老天爷呀 |
[19:04] | For the past year, | 过去的一年 |
[19:05] | I have been working as an assistant for a visiting researcher. | 我一直在给一位来访的研究员做助手 |
[19:08] | He has been cataloguing his findings | 他将自己在重力泉的发现 |
[19:10] | about Gravity Falls in a series of journals. | 记载在一系列日志上 |
[19:12] | I helped him build a machine | 我帮他建造了一台机器 |
[19:14] | which he believed had the potential to benefit all mankind, | 他相信这台机器能够造福全人类 |
[19:17] | but something went wrong. | 但事情不太对劲 |
[19:18] | I decided to quit the project. | 我决定退出这项目 |
[19:20] | But I lie awake at night, | 但是我整夜睡不着觉 |
[19:22] | haunted by the thoughts of what I’ve done. | 我的所作所为在脑海中挥之不去 |
[19:24] | I believe I have invented a machine | 我发明了一台机器 |
[19:26] | that can permanently erase these memories from my mind. | 我相信它能永久消除我头脑中的那些记忆 |
[19:28] | Test subject one. | 试验品一号 |
[19:29] | Fiddleford. | 费多福 |
[19:32] | It worked! I can’t recall a thing. | 成功了 我什么也想不起来了 |
[19:35] | I call it the society of the blind eye. | 我将它命名为盲目秘社 |
[19:37] | We will help those who want to forget | 我们可以通过消除糟糕的记忆 |
[19:39] | by erasing their bad memories. | 来帮助那些想要遗忘的人 |
[19:41] | Today, I came across a colony of little men. | 今天我遇到了一群小矮人的聚集地 |
[19:43] | Very disturbing. | 非常恶心 |
[19:44] | I would like to forget seeing this. | 我要忘记这件事 |
[19:47] | I accidentally hit another car in town today. | 我今天在镇上不小心又撞了一辆车 |
[19:49] | I feel Terri-bibble. Terrible. | 我觉得糟搞透了 糟糕 |
[19:51] | I’ve been forgetting words lately. | 我最近总是忘掉某些词语 |
[19:53] | I wonder if there are any negative side effects… | 不知道是不是有什么副作用 |
[19:55] | I saw something in the lake, something big! | 我看到湖里有东西 有个大家伙 |
[19:59] | My hair’s been a-fallin’ out, | 我的头发掉光了 |
[20:01] | so I got this hat from a scarecrow. | 所以从稻草人那儿拿了这顶帽子 |
[20:03] | Hey, are my pants on backwards? | 我的裤子是不是穿反了 |
[20:14] | Oh, McGucket. I’m so sorry. | 麦戈科特 我很抱歉 |
[20:19] | Aw, hush. | 没事 |
[20:20] | You kids helped me get my memories back, just like you said. | 你们几个孩子帮我找回了记忆 就像你们说的 |
[20:23] | But did you want those memories back? | 但你真的想找回那样的记忆吗 |
[20:26] | After all these years, I finally know who I am. | 这么多年过去 我终于知道自己是谁了 |
[20:29] | Maybe I messed up in the past, | 或许我过去是把事情搞砸了 |
[20:31] | but now that I seen what happened, | 但是现在我知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:33] | I can begin to put myself together again. | 我可以开始着手重整旗鼓 |
[20:37] | Still don’t know what that means. | 还是不懂那是什么意思 |
[20:40] | So, wait, you weren’t the author, but you worked with him. | 等一下 你不是作者 但你和他一起工作过 |
[20:42] | Do you remember who he was? | 那你记得他是谁吗 |
[20:43] | It’s beginning to come back, | 我正在努力回想 |
[20:45] | but I need more time. | 但我需要更多时间 |
[20:47] | And reading glasses. Heck! | 还有老花镜 |
[20:50] | I got some rememberin’ to do. | 我有好多记忆要回想 |
[20:53] | So, Mabel, you still wanna erase | 那 梅宝 你还想消除那些 |
[20:55] | those failed summer romances? | 失败的夏日恋情的记忆吗 |
[21:03] | You know, no one likes having bad memories, | 谁都不喜欢糟糕的回忆 |
[21:05] | but maybe it’s better to remember the bad things | 但我们或许更应该记住前车之鉴并从中吸取教训 |
[21:07] | and learn from them than to go all denial crazy trying to forget. | 而不是拒绝接受 疯狂地想要遗忘 |
[21:12] | That’s some mature junk right there, Mabel. | 梅宝 你开始成熟地胡说八道了哟 |
[21:14] | Yep. Miss mature. That’s me. | 没错 成熟小姐就是我 |
[21:16] | Hey, you wanna help me vandalize this picture | 你们想不想帮我在混蛋前任暗恋对象的 |
[21:18] | of my jerky ex-crush? | 照片上搞点小破坏啊 |
[21:20] | Ooh, yeah! | 好哇 |
[21:21] | Wait, let’s give him buck teeth. | 等等 给他画上龅牙 |
[21:26] | Hey, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[21:27] | Going on this big adventure actually made me get | 参加这次大冒险着实让我 |
[21:29] | that stupid song out of my head. Nice. | 把那首蠢歌抛到脑后了 棒 |
[21:32] | Am I blanchin’, girl, we blanchin’ | 我是帅壕 姑娘 我们帅壕 |
[21:35] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[21:36] | It’s all so familiar. | 看起来实在太熟悉了 |
[21:38] | It’s almost like I can remember. | 我几乎马上就要想起来了 |
[21:43] | All right, you’re getting closer. | 好的 已经越来越接近了 |
[21:47] | Every day, it’s getting stronger. | 反应每天都在变得更强 |
[21:52] | Ha! Yes! Ah! | 哈 好啊 |
[21:55] | I don’t care if it’s dangerous. | 我不在乎危不危险 |
[21:57] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 我不在乎要花多长时间 |
[21:58] | I’m gonna pull this off, | 我一定要成功 |
[22:00] | and no one’s gonna get in my way. | 谁也别想阻止我 |