时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, it’s happening! | 总算等到了 |
[00:08] | It’s finally, finally happening. | 总算 总算等到了 |
[00:12] | Physical form? Don’t mind if I do! | 看得见摸得着的身体 我总算有了 |
[00:18] | Oh! What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[00:21] | Oh! Oh, man. This is bad. | 妈呀 这可糟糕了 |
[00:26] | This is real bad. | 这下真的糟糕了 |
[00:27] | Guys, we’ve got a situation. | 各位 我这儿出状况了 |
[00:38] | All right, listen up, you one-life-spanned, | 好 都听好了 你们这些一生一世的 |
[00:41] | three-dimensional, | 三维世界的 |
[00:43] | five-sensed skin puppets. | 五种感官的皮囊人偶 |
[00:44] | For a trillion years, I’ve been trapped | 我在我坍缩的时空 |
[00:46] | in my own decaying dimension, | 被困了亿万年之久 |
[00:48] | waiting for a new universe to call my own. | 等待着新宇宙对我的召唤 |
[00:50] | Name’s Bill, but you can call me | 在下比尔 不过你们要称呼我 |
[00:52] | your new lord and master for all eternity. | 永恒的新上帝与主人 |
[00:58] | Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals | 现在来见见我噩梦般的朋友吧 |
[01:00] | and nightmares I call my friends. | 跨时空罪犯帮 |
[01:02] | 8 Ball, Kryptos, | 八号球 密文怪 |
[01:05] | The Being Whose Name Must Never Be Said. | 这位名字说不得 |
[01:08] | Ah, what the heck. | 哈 逗谁玩呢 |
[01:09] | It’s Zanthar. Then of course, | 这位是赞萨尔 当然还有了 |
[01:11] | there’s also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, | 这位是牙牙 锁眼 吓人几何怪 |
[01:13] | Amorphous Shape, Aronica Pacifier and these guys. | 无形怪 奶嘴阿罗尼卡和这些家伙 |
[01:16] | This is our town now, boys. | 这座小镇归我们了 弟兄们 |
[01:21] | Now see here, you unholy triangle fella. | 看好了 不洁的三角怪物 |
[01:24] | As mayor, I strongly urge you to get on outta here. | 作为市长 我严正敦促你离开本镇 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Things with one eye are weird. | 对啊 一只眼睛的都是怪物 |
[01:32] | We don’t like out-of-towners. | 外地人都滚出去 |
[01:33] | We punch what we don’t understand. | 我们看不懂什么就砸什么 |
[01:36] | I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist, | 作为富有的资本家 我只是想表示 |
[01:38] | I welcome your tyrannical rule. | 对专横制度的绝对拥护 |
[01:40] | Perhaps I can be one of your, uh, | 说不定我能当个您的 |
[01:41] | horsemen of the apocalypse. | 末日马夫什么的 |
[01:43] | – Dad! – Not now, sweetie. The grownups are talking. | -爸 -亲爱的 大人在说话 小孩别插嘴 |
[01:46] | Oh, wow, that’s a great offer. | 哇 这工作不错啊 |
[01:48] | How about instead, | 要不换一个 |
[01:49] | I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face? | 把你五官换换位置如何啊 |
[01:58] | Durland! My precious Deputy Durland! | 杜兰德 我亲爱的副警长杜兰德啊 |
[02:03] | It’s time we do a little redecorating. | 现在该重新装饰一下了 |
[02:05] | I could really use a castle of some kind. | 有个城堡就再好不过了 |
[02:11] | And how about some bubbles of pure madness? | 再来点包裹着纯粹疯狂的泡泡如何啊 |
[02:17] | This party never stops. | 这场聚会永不散席 |
[02:19] | Time is dead, and meaning has no meaning. | 时间停止 万事万物不再如常 |
[02:22] | Existence is upside down, | 存在上下颠倒 |
[02:24] | and I reign supreme. | 我将加冕为王 |
[02:26] | Welcome, one and all, to Weirdmageddon. | 欢迎 永远来到“湮没之日” |
[03:12] | So this is how the world ends. | 原来这就是世界末日 |
[03:14] | Not with a bang, but with a… cuckoo. | 不是大爆炸 而是有点 脑残 |
[03:17] | Weirdmageddon. | 湮没之日 |
[03:22] | Move it, stretch! | 爬开 小子 |
[03:24] | Hey, we’re scampering here. | 老子逃命呢 不长眼啊 |
[03:26] | The rift is shattered. | 裂痕被打碎了 |
[03:27] | Bill’s world is spilling into ours. | 比尔的世界直接挤进了我们的时空 |
[03:29] | Every minute, his powers grow stronger. | 每时每刻 他的法力都在变得愈发强大 |
[03:32] | Mabel… the rift must have cracked inside her backpack. | 梅宝 裂痕一定在她的背包里碎开了 |
[03:35] | She must be in danger. I have to go find her. | 她肯定身处危险 我要去找她 |
[03:37] | Mabel. Come in, Mabel. | 梅宝 回话 梅宝 |
[03:38] | Mabel! | 梅宝 |
[03:40] | Dipper, listen to me. | 迪普 听我说 |
[03:42] | We can find your sister soon, | 我们会尽快找你姐姐 |
[03:43] | but first, we have to stop Bill. | 但得先阻止比尔的恶行 |
[03:45] | If we can blast him back through the rip he came out of, | 如果我们能把他打回那条裂缝 |
[03:47] | we just might be able to stop him | 我们就有一线希望 |
[03:49] | before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe. | 在他还没把这般怪诞传播至全球前阻止他 |
[03:51] | Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible? | 你觉得我们真能打败比尔吗 |
[03:54] | No, I’m not sure. | 不 我无法保证 |
[03:56] | But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. | 但是作为英雄 就要在毫无希望的情况下背水一战 |
[04:00] | – Will you follow me? – To the ends of the earth. | -你要加入我的征途吗 -直到地球末日 |
[04:03] | Good, because that’s where we’re heading. | 很好 地球末日也不远了 |
[04:05] | You also might want to step inside. | 咱们还是进去避避风头吧 |
[04:08] | Weirdness wave! | 怪诞光波来啦 |
[04:19] | Ah! Abuelita, a tidal wave of madness | 啊 奶奶 一阵怪诞光波 |
[04:21] | just went over us. | 刚刚掠过我们 |
[04:23] | Oh, Soos, such an imagination. | 苏斯 别异想天开了 |
[04:26] | You turned into a chair! | 您变成沙发了 |
[04:28] | Why don’t you have a seat and relax? | 你坐下来喘口气吧 |
[04:30] | What about you, and my friends? | 那您 和我的朋友怎么办 |
[04:32] | I’ll be fine. You go help the others. | 我会好好的 你去帮别人吧 |
[04:34] | When the universe is broken, | 当天崩地裂来临 |
[04:36] | only one handyman can fix it. | 只有一个勤杂工能修复一切 |
[04:38] | I’m coming for you, friends. | 朋友们 我来帮你们了 |
[04:41] | Time for a nap. | 该躺下休息休息了 |
[04:46] | That’s it, goat. | 到此为止了 山羊 |
[04:48] | It’s time I threw you off this property for good! | 我看现在该把你请出这块地方了 |
[04:55] | On second thought, I’m gonna run like a coward now. | 转念一想 还是像个懦夫一样逃命吧 |
[05:04] | Freedom, freedom! | 自由 自由 |
[05:07] | Okay, inmates, | 好了 各位狱友 |
[05:09] | it’s time to review your finger paintings. | 是时候来看看各位的手指画了 |
[05:11] | Good. Nice. | 很好 不错 |
[05:14] | Gideon, does this look like | 吉迪恩 就你这种觉悟 |
[05:16] | someone who’s ready to re-enter society? | 像是要重入社会的人吗 |
[05:18] | Gideon’s unappreciated in his time. | 这个时代辜负了吉迪恩 |
[05:20] | Oh, Ghost Eyes, you’re making me blush. | 哎呀 鬼眼 人家都脸红了 |
[05:22] | Gideon makes prison life worth living. | 吉迪恩让狱中生活变得很有价值 |
[05:25] | Gideon, Gideon… | 吉迪恩 吉迪恩 |
[05:42] | Oh, my, Bill came through. | 我的天啊 是比尔来了 |
[05:44] | Ready to cause some havoc, boys? | 弟兄们 准备好搞破坏了吗 |
[05:55] | Ah, my quantum destabilizer. | 这就是我的量子紊乱制造器 |
[05:57] | Been waiting a long time to use this. | 算是我的终极宝贝武器 |
[05:59] | We’re only gonna have one chance to take this shot. | 开火的机会只有这一次 |
[06:04] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住 稳住 |
[06:07] | And… | 准备 |
[06:11] | I’m alive now. | 我活过来啦 |
[06:16] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[06:21] | Well well well… And here I thought today couldn’t get any better. | 哎哟 看来今天的热闹还不止于此 |
[06:29] | Great-uncle Ford! | 阿福叔公 |
[06:31] | Dipper, take my journals. | 迪普 拿好日志 |
[06:35] | Listen. I know of one other way to defeat Bill. | 听着 我还知道一种打败比尔的方法 |
[06:38] | It’s… | 那就是 |
[06:39] | Oh, no, Dipper, run! Get down! | 噢不 迪普 快跑 快下楼 |
[06:41] | Good old Six Fingers. | 我的六指老伙计 |
[06:43] | I’ve been waiting an eternity | 我等了无尽的时光 |
[06:45] | to have a chat face to face. | 才换来与你一见的机会 |
[06:49] | Everyone, this Armageddon wouldn’t be possible | 各位 这个世界末日没有这位朋友的 |
[06:52] | without help from our friend here. | 鼎力相助是绝对成不了的 |
[06:54] | Give him a six-fingered hand. | 给他鼓个六指掌 |
[06:56] | This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place. | 这个天才还是最先帮我建造传送门的家伙呢 |
[07:00] | Don’t look so sour, Fordsie. | 别这么难受嘛 阿福 |
[07:03] | It’s not too late to join me. | 现在加入我还不迟呢 |
[07:04] | With that extra finger, | 有六根指头的话 |
[07:06] | you’d fit right in with my freaks. | 加入怪物大军绝对不成问题 |
[07:08] | I’ll die before I join you. | 加入你们我还不如死了好 |
[07:11] | I know your weakness, Bill. | 比尔 我对你的弱点了如指掌 |
[07:12] | Oh, yeah? And I know a riddle. | 真的吗 给你个谜语猜猜 |
[07:14] | – Why did the old man do this? – This? | -为什么老头子要这样 -这样 |
[07:22] | Because I needed a new back scratcher. | 因为老子缺痒痒挠了 |
[07:29] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[07:31] | Hand over my uncle, or else! | 把叔公还给我 不然有你好看 |
[07:34] | Now isn’t this… | 这下还 |
[07:37] | interesting? | 真有意思 |
[07:39] | My old puppet is back for an encore. | 我的旧人偶回来加演节目啦 |
[07:41] | You think you can stop me? | 你觉得你能阻止我 |
[07:43] | Go ahead, Pine Tree, show me what you got. | 来吧 松树 看看你有什么能耐 |
[07:46] | I… | 我 |
[07:49] | “I, um, I…” Do it, kid. | 别磨叽了 行动吧 小子 |
[07:50] | Do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now. | 现在就干点什么来打败我啊 |
[07:53] | What do you got, Pine Tree? | 松树 你有啥能耐 |
[07:55] | Everyone’s waiting. Do it! | 全世界都等着呢 快来啊 |
[07:56] | Bill!! | 比尔 |
[08:06] | That’s right. Don’t be a hero, kid. | 学到了吧 别想逞英雄 小屁孩 |
[08:09] | This is what happens to heroes in my world. | 在我的世界 这就是英雄的下场 |
[08:14] | No! The journals! | 别啊 日志 |
[08:17] | Not much of a threat now, are you? | 现在你对我没什么威胁了 |
[08:19] | Now can anyone remind me why we came here? | 现在谁能告诉我来这儿为了什么 |
[08:22] | To get weird! | 闹个天翻地覆 |
[08:24] | That’s right. VIP party at the Fearamid. | 没错 在恐惧环绕之中的贵宾派对开始啦 |
[08:27] | Oh, and 8 Ball, Teeth, you’ve earned a treat. | 还有 八号球和牙牙 赏你们一顿加餐 |
[08:29] | Have the kid for a snack. | 把那孩子当点心吃了吧 |
[08:33] | Hench maniacs, roll out! | 疯子随从们 动起来 |
[08:52] | So you wanna eat him or something? | 你说呢 吃掉他还是干点别的 |
[08:55] | Oh, definitely. Let’s eat him. | 当然是吃掉 开动吧 |
[09:04] | We’re day three in this strange cataclysmic event | 今天是这场诡异的灾难性事件发生的第三天 |
[09:07] | which some are calling Weirdmageddon, | 也有人称这场灾难为“湮灭之日” |
[09:09] | or the Odd-pocalypse. | 或者怪诞末日 |
[09:11] | Weather today calls for black clouds, blood rain, | 今天的天气是黑云血雨 |
[09:12] | and frequent showers of eyeball bats | 还有如阵雨般游荡的眼球蝙蝠 |
[09:15] | turning people into stone. | 所及之处人尽石化 |
[09:17] | I’m Shondra Jiminez, and I ate a rat for dinner. | 我是珊多拉·西梅内斯 晚餐我吃了一只老鼠 |
[09:20] | Mabel, it’s me. | 梅宝 是我 |
[09:22] | So far, I’ve eluded capture, | 目前 我躲避了各种追捕 |
[09:24] | but I haven’t been able to find you or Stan anywhere. | 但是哪儿也找不到你和斯坦叔公 |
[09:27] | I don’t know if you can hear me, | 不知道你听不听得见 |
[09:28] | but wherever you are, whatever happens, | 但是不管你在哪里 不管发生什么事 |
[09:30] | I’m going to find you. | 我都会找到你的 |
[09:35] | The mall! Maybe they’re hiding in there. | 购物中心 也许他们躲在那儿 |
[09:45] | – Oh, no. – Hey. Hey, you. | -不会吧 -嘿 你好 |
[09:48] | Hey, I wanna talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[09:50] | I wanna talk to you about going inside my mouth. | 谈谈关于进我嘴里的事 |
[09:52] | I think you wanna get in here. | 你会想进去瞧瞧的 |
[09:54] | Hey, you! Hey, I’m talkin’ to you! | 喂 就是你 和你说话呢 |
[09:56] | You don’t have to make a big deal outta this. | 没必要这么大惊小怪吧 |
[09:58] | Hello. Hello! | 你好 喂 |
[10:00] | Why are you just ignoring me? | 你为什么要无视我 |
[10:03] | That’s seriously rude | 这样无视别人 |
[10:04] | to just ignore someone like that. | 真的很不礼貌 |
[10:11] | Stan! Mabel! | 斯坦 梅宝 |
[10:16] | Maybe at least I can get something to eat. | 或许至少我能填饱肚子 |
[10:18] | The last nachos on Earth. | 地球上最后的墨西哥玉米片 |
[10:22] | Help! The nachos tricked me! | 救命 上了玉米片的当了 |
[10:24] | Dipper? | 迪普 |
[10:26] | Wendy? Oh, no. | 温蒂 不会吧 |
[10:28] | You’ve been transformed into some sort of tree monster. | 你被变成某种树妖怪物了吗 |
[10:30] | It’s just camouflage. | 只是伪装啦 |
[10:32] | My dad made me and my brothers do apocalypse training | 我爸每年都会让我们几个孩子做末日特训 |
[10:34] | every year instead of Christmas. | 代替庆祝圣诞节 |
[10:36] | Guess it’s sort of cool their paranoia paid off. | 这种荒唐的妄想竟能收获回报 感觉不错啊 |
[10:40] | Nice! Bat meat. | 好样的 蝙蝠肉 |
[10:41] | Let me get that for you. | 我把你放下来吧 |
[10:44] | Wendy, I’m so glad to find you. | 温蒂 能找到你真是太好啦 |
[10:46] | I thought everyone I knew was gone. | 我以为所有认识的人都没了 |
[10:49] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没事的 |
[10:50] | We have each other now. | 现在我们两个能相依为命 |
[10:53] | And Toby Determined, | 还有托比·迪特敏德 |
[10:54] | who I accidentally mistook for a monster. | 我不小心把他也当成怪物了 |
[10:55] | This just in: This arrow in my shoulder. | 插播新闻 我的肩膀中了一箭 |
[10:59] | We shouldn’t stay out in the open for too long. | 我们不该在外面呆太久 |
[11:01] | Let me show you my hideout. | 给你瞧瞧我的秘密基地 |
[11:08] | We were playing Truth Or Dare in the cemetery | 灾变发生的时候 我们正在墓地里 |
[11:10] | when it happened. | 玩真心话大冒险 |
[11:12] | The eyeballs froze Nate, Lee, Tambry and Thompson. | 那些眼球定住了内特 李 谭布丽和汤普森 |
[11:16] | Robbie almost got away, | 罗比差点儿就成功逃脱了 |
[11:17] | but had to pause to take a selfie. | 可惜他非得停下来自拍 |
[11:19] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:20] | I was in a fight with Mabel when it happened. | 我当时正和梅宝闹矛盾 |
[11:22] | Uncle Ford asked me to be his apprentice | 阿福叔公让我暑假结束之后 |
[11:24] | after the summer was over. | 做他的徒弟 |
[11:26] | But that would mean I wouldn’t go back home. | 但那样就意味着我回不了家 |
[11:28] | It would mean growing up without Mabel. | 也就是说我今后不能和梅宝一起成长 |
[11:30] | Oh, dude. | 噢 伙计 |
[11:32] | Mabel didn’t take it well, | 梅宝有些接受不了 |
[11:34] | and she ran off into the forest. | 然后她跑到森林里面去了 |
[11:36] | She couldn’t even look me in the eye. | 甚至没有再瞧我一眼 |
[11:38] | Come on, let’s get some fresh air. | 来 我们出去透透气吧 |
[11:41] | Toby, you watch the camp. | 托比 看好大本营 |
[11:42] | Don’t call me Toby anymore. | 别再叫我托比了 |
[11:44] | Call me Bodacious T. | 叫我非凡之T |
[11:46] | No one will ever call you that. | 绝不会有人那样叫你的 |
[11:53] | End of the world. Man. | 世界末日到了 天呐 |
[11:55] | Those death metal album covers got it shockingly right. | 那些死亡金属专辑的封面竟然成真了 |
[11:59] | You know, I used to think I could get out of anything. | 过去我以为自己能解决一切困难 |
[12:02] | But this? The journals are destroyed, | 不过这一次呢 日记被毁了 |
[12:04] | Ford is captured, | 阿福叔公被抓 |
[12:05] | and I can’t find my family anywhere. | 我到处都找不到我的家人 |
[12:07] | Bill said it himself. | 比尔他自己说过 |
[12:09] | There’s no room for heroes out here. | 这地方没有英雄的立足之地 |
[12:11] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[12:13] | Look, dude, it’s not over yet. | 伙计 还没完呢 |
[12:14] | You’ve beaten Bill twice before. | 之前你打败过比尔两次 |
[12:16] | Why is this time any different? | 这次为什么不能呢 |
[12:18] | ‘Cause then, I had Mabel. | 因为以前有梅宝在 |
[12:20] | Then you need to get Mabel back. | 那你就要把梅宝找回来 |
[12:22] | Look, this summer, I’ve seen some amazing things, | 听着 这个暑假 我见识到了许多神奇的事 |
[12:24] | but nothing as amazing as you and your sister. | 但最出色的还是你们姐弟俩 |
[12:27] | I don’t know if it’s dumb luck, | 我不知道你们是傻人有傻福 |
[12:29] | or yin and yang or whatever, | 还是阴阳相生什么的 |
[12:30] | but when you two work together, | 但只要你们俩携手合作 |
[12:32] | there’s nothing you two can’t accomplish. | 就没有干不成的事 |
[12:34] | You just need to make up and team up, | 你们只需要和好如初 团结合作 |
[12:37] | and save the universe. | 拯救全宇宙 |
[12:38] | But how will I ever find her? | 但是我怎样才能找到她 |
[12:45] | The shooting star from Mabel’s sweater. | 梅宝毛衣上的流星图案 |
[12:48] | She’s in there. I know it. | 她在那里 我就知道 |
[12:50] | Whoa, is that like twin ESP? | 哇 这就是双胞胎之间的特殊感应吗 |
[12:52] | No, we don’t have that. | 不 我们没那么神 |
[12:53] | But we do have this thing where our allergies | 但我们两个的确有些感应 我们过敏时 |
[12:55] | totally act up at the same time. | 症状完全一样 时间也一致 |
[12:58] | Mabel needs us. | 梅宝需要我们 |
[13:02] | How are we gonna get out there without being caught? | 我们怎么才能躲过抓捕 到那里去呢 |
[13:04] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:14] | Spin that person, spin that person. | 转转人 转转人 |
[13:17] | Spin that person. | 转转人 |
[13:24] | Go nuts, guys. | 尽情疯吧 伙计们 |
[13:26] | When we’re done partying, I unveil phase two. | 等我们狂欢够了 我就公布第二阶段的内容 |
[13:28] | Open up. This is the police. | 开门 我们是警察 |
[13:30] | Time police. | 时间警察 |
[13:32] | Just play it cool. Ditch the time punch. | 镇定一点 别喝时间果汁了 |
[13:34] | Let me do the talking. | 我来和他们谈 |
[13:39] | Bill Cipher, you are in violation of the rules of Spacetime, | 比尔·赛弗 你违反了时空法则 |
[13:42] | and possessing the body of a time officer. | 还附在一名时间警官的身上 |
[13:44] | My body is a temple. How dare you? | 我的身体宛如圣殿 你好大的胆子 |
[13:47] | Hear this, Cipher. | 听着 赛弗 |
[13:49] | Ugh, Time Baby. | 啊 时光宝宝 |
[13:51] | If your rip in this dimension continues, | 如果你继续在这个时空制造裂口 |
[13:54] | it could destroy the very fabric of existence. | 这里一切存在的特有结构都会毁灭 |
[13:56] | Surrender now or face my tantrum. | 投降吧 否则你就得直面我的怒火 |
[13:59] | Oh, no, a tantrum. | 不 你要发脾气了 |
[14:02] | Whatever will I do about that? | 我该如何是好 |
[14:04] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[14:10] | Aw, snap! | 天呐 |
[14:11] | He just killed Time Baby. | 他杀了时光宝宝 |
[14:16] | Oh, man, this has gone from bad to worse. | 天呐 事情本来就不妙 这下全完了 |
[14:18] | I gotta get out of Time Dodge. | 我还是用时间闪避走为上吧 |
[14:21] | Boss, the pine tree kid got away before we could eat him. | 老大 松树小子在我们吃他之前就跑掉了 |
[14:24] | Are you worried he might try to cause some trouble? | 您担心他可能会惹什么乱子吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah, trouble with Mabel’s bubble? | 对 比如梅宝的泡泡 |
[14:29] | Ha! I’m not worried. | 哈哈 我并不担心 |
[14:31] | I’ve got someone on the case. | 这事儿我已经派专人去处理了 |
[14:39] | The abandoned auto mart. | 报废的汽车市场 |
[14:41] | Free cars, ripe for the hot wiring. | 全是免费车 用电线打着火就能开走 |
[14:44] | We have found our ride to Mabel. | 我们找到接梅宝的座驾了 |
[14:46] | Wonder if they have a tank. | 不知他们这儿有没有坦克 |
[14:48] | I always wanted to drive a tank. | 我一直都想开坦克呢 |
[14:50] | I can’t believe this place is just abandoned. | 不敢相信这地方就这么废弃了 |
[14:52] | Oh, an air freshener. | 空气清新剂 |
[14:54] | Finally, I’ll smell like a person. | 我终于能让自己闻着有点人味儿了 |
[14:57] | Stealy, stealy. Ah! | 偷偷地 悄悄地 |
[14:59] | Huh, it’s gonna take more than one dart to keep me… | 区区一只飞镖别想放倒 |
[15:05] | Oh, no. Tony! | 不 托尼 |
[15:07] | Was it Tony? I can never remember his name. | 是叫托尼吗 我总记不住他名字 |
[15:14] | Well, well, looks like we got ourselves a pair of ground walkers. | 瞧瞧 看来我们抓到了一对步行者 |
[15:17] | Ha ha, ground walkers. | 哈哈 步行者 |
[15:19] | Ain’t got no wheels. | 连个轮子都没有 |
[15:23] | Listen, discount auto warriors. | 听着 二手车勇士们 |
[15:25] | We just wanna make it to that bubble out east. | 我们只想去东边那个泡泡那里 |
[15:27] | We have no quarrel with you. | 我们之间无冤无仇 |
[15:29] | Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong. | 你们这样想就不对了 |
[15:31] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 好让我能看到 |
[15:33] | Y’all fellers ain’t goin’ nowhere. | 你们俩哪儿也不许去 |
[15:35] | Y’all? | 你们 |
[15:37] | Fellers? | 俩 |
[15:38] | Wait. Gideon? | 等等 吉迪恩吗 |
[15:39] | That’s Sheriff Gideon. | 是治安官吉迪恩 |
[15:41] | Under the authority of Bill Cipher, | 以比尔·赛弗之名 |
[15:43] | I place you two under arrest. | 我宣布逮捕你们 |
[15:45] | Hi, Wendy. Have we formally met? | 嗨 温蒂 我们还没正式见过吧 |
[15:55] | Look who the apocalypse dragged in. | 瞧瞧世界末日把谁扯来了 |
[15:56] | Y’all are in a 12-piece bucket of deep fried trouble now. | 你俩现在可惹上大麻烦了 |
[16:00] | Ghost Eyes, spittoon. | 鬼眼 痰盂 |
[16:03] | It’s Gideon. | 是吉迪恩的风格 |
[16:05] | And he’s gotten folksier. | 而且越来越接地气了 |
[16:06] | My old pal Bill figured you might try to rescue Mabel, | 我的老朋友比尔猜到你们可能想救梅宝 |
[16:10] | so he appointed me master of these wastelands, | 所以他任命我为这些荒地的领主 |
[16:13] | and keeper of the bubble. | 以及泡泡的监管者 |
[16:15] | My sweet, precious Mabel’s trapped inside, | 我的宝贝儿梅宝关在那里 |
[16:17] | and I have the only key wrapped around my… | 而唯一的钥匙就挂在我的 |
[16:19] | well, I wouldn’t call it a neck exactly. | 好吧 准确的说不能称之为脖子 |
[16:22] | Wrapped around this little pocket of fat under my head. | 就挂在我头下方的这团小肉肉上 |
[16:24] | Gideon, you have no right to keep her in there. | 吉迪恩 你无权把她关在那里 |
[16:26] | Bill explained it to me nice and simple. | 比尔给我解释得清楚明了 |
[16:28] | She was always destined to be mine, | 上天注定她是属于我的 |
[16:31] | and now that I have her in a cage, | 在我的笼子里 |
[16:32] | she’ll learn to love me. | 她会学着爱上我 |
[16:33] | I have an eternity to wait. | 我有一生一世的时间等下去 |
[16:36] | Ghost Eyes, ready to escort our friends to Bill’s dungeon? | 鬼眼 准备好护送我们的朋友去比尔的地牢了吗 |
[16:40] | No. | 不 |
[16:41] | This isn’t gonna work, Gideon. | 你不会得逞的 吉迪恩 |
[16:43] | Oh? And why’s that? | 是么 为什么呢 |
[16:45] | Because after I break Ghost Eyes’ arm, | 因为等我打断了鬼眼的胳膊 |
[16:47] | and steal that key from your neck, | 从你脖子上偷了钥匙后 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna wear your butt on my foot like a rhinestone slipper. | 我会把你的屁股像水晶拖鞋一样一脚甩飞 |
[16:53] | And what makes you think you can do all that? | 你凭什么觉得自己能做到呢 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause I’m a flippin’ Corduroy! | 就凭我是超杀科多莱家的人 |
[17:03] | Ghost Eyes, my hench angel. | 鬼眼 我的随从天使 |
[17:07] | Get back! | 后退 |
[17:09] | Get back, or I will drop-kick him, I swear. | 后退 否则我就把他踢飞 说到做到 |
[17:12] | You’ll never get away with this, you hear me? | 你们现在是插翅难逃 听见没有 |
[17:15] | Guess what? We already did. | 你猜怎么着 我们这就要飞了 |
[17:19] | Wendy, you’re the coolest person I know. | 温蒂 你是我所见过最酷的人 |
[17:21] | I know, dude. Tell me about it later. | 我知道 哥们儿 一会儿再跟我说吧 |
[17:26] | After them! | 快追 |
[17:29] | – You want your baby seat? – Yes, please. | -你要坐儿童安全座椅吗 -要 谢谢 |
[17:34] | We are not letting them get Mabel. | 不能让他们到梅宝那儿去 |
[17:36] | Discount Auto Mart warriors, roll out! | 二手车市场勇士们 出发 |
[17:48] | Okay, all we have to do is outrace Gideon’s henchmen, | 我们要做的就是领先吉迪恩的爪牙 |
[17:50] | unlock the bubble, save Mabel, save the world. | 打开泡泡 救出梅宝 拯救世界 |
[17:53] | Quick question: did you ever get your driver’s license? | 一个小问题 你有驾照吗 |
[17:55] | Definitely not. Arm! | 当然没有 胳膊 |
[18:06] | I can’t let ’em free Mabel. | 我不能让他们放了梅宝 |
[18:08] | Remind me why you’re keeping your girlfriend in a prison bubble again. | 再跟我说一遍你为什么要把女朋友关进泡泡监狱里 |
[18:11] | Have we, the prisoners, become the wardens? | 我们本是犯人 现在变成狱卒了吗 |
[18:14] | She loves me. She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她爱我 只是她现在还不知道罢了 |
[18:17] | – Now quit the philosophy. – Sorry. It was my major. | -别扯这些哲学问题了 -抱歉 我大学主修哲学 |
[18:23] | Ha! Weirdness bubble blockin’ the path. | 那些古怪的泡泡把路封住了 |
[18:25] | Ooh-wee! We got ’em now. | 太好了 我们要追上了 |
[18:27] | Watch it. Go around that bubble field. | 小心 绕开那个泡泡场 |
[18:29] | No way around. Hold on! We’re goin’ through. | 没法绕开 坐稳了 我们要穿过去了 |
[18:32] | What’s even in there? | 那里面有什么 |
[18:46] | That was horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[18:49] | Here comes another one, dude. Brace yourself! | 又来了一个 坚持住 |
[19:13] | Wendy, we’re almost there. | 温蒂 我们就要到了 |
[19:14] | We just have to make that jump. | 只要飞跃那道悬崖 |
[19:17] | Total lack of driver’s training, don’t fail me now. | 从没上过的驾驶课 别让我失望啊 |
[19:40] | So close. | 近在咫尺了 |
[19:43] | Mabel… I’m… | 梅宝 我就 |
[19:46] | almost there. | 要到了 |
[19:52] | Hey, Dipper. How’s it hangin’? | 嗨 迪普 最近咋样 |
[19:54] | – Soos! – Soos? | -苏斯 -苏斯 |
[19:56] | Handyman of the apocalypse, at your service. | 末日勤杂工 为您效劳 |
[19:59] | Soos, how’d you… where’d you… | 苏斯 你是怎么 你从哪儿 |
[20:01] | I’ve been wandering the plains like a desperado, | 我就像个亡命之徒一直在这里闲逛 |
[20:03] | helping strangers. | 帮帮陌生人 |
[20:05] | I guess there are some folk songs about me now. | 我猜现在都有些歌颂我的民谣了 |
[20:07] | Let me see what the damage is here. | 让我瞧瞧你的伤势 |
[20:08] | The good news is, your arm is okay. | 好消息是你的胳膊没事 |
[20:10] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[20:12] | Bad news is, we’re surrounded, dudes. | 坏消息是 哥们儿 我们被包围了 |
[20:17] | I daresay you almost had a jump on me there for a second. | 我猜你们刚才差点就胜过我了 |
[20:21] | But this ain’t your Gravity Falls anymore. | 但现在这里已经不是你们的重力泉了 |
[20:23] | Out here, I win. | 在这儿 我是赢家 |
[20:30] | Bill’s hench bats will be here any minute to retrieve y’all. | 比尔的蝙蝠手下随时都会过来抓住你们 |
[20:34] | Mabel’s mine now! | 现在梅宝是我的了 |
[20:38] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[20:40] | Well, yeah. I have her trapped. | 是啊 我把她关起来了 |
[20:42] | Ergo, Mabel is mine. | 所以梅宝是我的了 |
[20:44] | Gideon, listen to me. | 听我说 吉迪恩 |
[20:45] | If I’ve learned anything this summer, | 如果说这个暑假我学到了什么 |
[20:48] | it’s that you can’t force someone to love you. | 那就是无法强迫一个人爱上你 |
[20:51] | The best you can do is strive to be | 你只能努力让自己成为 |
[20:53] | someone worthy of loving. | 一个值得被爱的人 |
[20:55] | Oh, I’m worthy of lovin’. | 我值得被爱 |
[20:57] | These prisoners love me. | 这些囚犯爱我 |
[20:59] | But Mabel doesn’t, because you’re selfish. | 可梅宝不爱你 因为你很自私 |
[21:02] | But you can change. | 不过你可以改变 |
[21:04] | Bill thinks there’s no heroes in this world, | 比尔以为这个世界上没有英雄 |
[21:06] | but if we work together and fight back, | 但如果我们齐心协力 共同反击 |
[21:08] | we can defeat him. | 我们就能打败他 |
[21:09] | You wanna be Mabel’s hero? | 你想成为梅宝的英雄吗 |
[21:11] | Stand up to Bill and let us save her. | 挺身反抗比尔 我们好救她 |
[21:14] | That’s crazy. | 那样简直疯了 |
[21:16] | You know what Bill would do to me if that happens? | 你知道那样做比尔会把我怎么样吗 |
[21:18] | – You scared of Bill? – No, I… | -你害怕比尔 -不 我 |
[21:20] | It’s a complicated situation. | 这情况有点复杂 |
[21:22] | Look inside, Gideon. | 扪心自问 吉迪恩 |
[21:25] | If all this is for Mabel, | 如果这一切是为了梅宝 |
[21:26] | then ask yourself what Mabel would want you to do. | 那么问问自己 梅宝希望你怎么做 |
[21:36] | Dipper, will you tell her what I did? | 迪普 你会告诉她我做的事吗 |
[21:39] | Of course. | 当然会 |
[21:40] | I hope you’re right about this. | 我希望这件事上你是对的 |
[21:43] | Guys, new plan. | 伙计们 新计划 |
[21:45] | Bill’s minions are gonna be on us in seconds. | 比尔的走狗们马上就要到这里了 |
[21:47] | But I’m not gonna let that dumb triangle | 但我不会让那个愚蠢的三角怪物 |
[21:49] | be the warden of me. | 囚禁我的人生 |
[21:50] | Y’all ready for a good, old-fashioned prison brawl? | 大家伙儿准备好来一场精彩的老派监狱斗殴了吗 |
[21:52] | We’re behind you for life, brother. | 兄弟 我们永远支持你 |
[21:54] | Fighting children is boring. | 和小孩儿打架没劲 |
[21:56] | Fighting a chaos god sounds fun. | 跟混沌之神干仗才像话嘛 |
[21:57] | Let’s do this! Henchmen, roll out! | 伙计们 我们行动吧 出发 |
[22:06] | Whew! And I thought I was gonna have to throw down. | 我还以为我得出手了呢 |
[22:10] | Okay. Remember, guys, this is a prison bubble designed by Bill. | 记住 伙计们 这泡泡监狱是比尔设计的 |
[22:15] | We’ve gotta prepare ourselves for what we find in here. | 里面什么事都可能发生 要做好心理准备 |
[22:17] | Whatever it is, we’ll do it together. | 不管是什么 我们都会一起面对 |
[22:19] | – For Mabel. – For Mabel. | -为了梅宝 -为了梅宝 |
[22:21] | For Mabel. | 为了梅宝 |
[22:36] | Anybody wanna get in my mouth? | 有人想进我的嘴里吗 |
[22:38] | I’m a big, hungry monster. | 我是个又大又饿的怪兽 |
[22:40] | I’m a big, hungry monster here. | 又大又饿的怪兽哦 |
[22:42] | I would really appreciate it if someone… | 如果有人愿意我会非常感激 |
[22:44] | You, ma’am, you, ma’am, | 你 夫人 就是你 |
[22:46] | how would you like to get in… | 你想不想进我的 |
[22:48] | Anybod… hello! | 有人吗 喂 |
[22:50] | Hey, sir, sir. | 喂 先生 先生 |
[22:51] | False alarm. It’s just a bird. | 搞错了 只是一只鸟 |
[22:53] | Not one person. | 没一个人 |
[22:55] | Not one person has gotten in my mouth. | 没有一个人进到我嘴里 |
[22:58] | I don’t care anymore. I just… | 我也看开了 我只是 |
[23:00] | I gotta call my mother. | 我去给我妈打个电话 |