时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Intimacy is a four-syllable word | “亲密”在英语中是个四音节单词 |
[00:06] | For, “here are my heart and soul. | 意思是”给你我的心和灵魂 |
[00:09] | Please grind them into hamburger and enjoy.” | 磨碎做成汉堡包 请你细细品味” |
[00:12] | It’s both desired and feared, | 既让人渴望 又令人恐惧 |
[00:15] | Difficult to live with… | 很难与之相处 |
[00:18] | Uh, excuse me! Excuse me! | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[00:20] | … and impossible to live without. | 但又不可或缺 |
[00:26] | Is that my toothbrush?! | 你用的是我牙刷吗 |
[00:40] | Intimacy also comes attached to three Rs | 亲密还与三个词密不可分 |
[00:45] | Relatives, romance and roommates. | 亲情 友情和爱情 |
[00:51] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[00:52] | There are some things you can’t escape. | 有些事是无法逃脱的 |
[00:56] | And other things you just don’t want to know. | 另一些是你没兴趣的 |
[00:59] | Hello, Kitty. | 你好 凯蒂猫 |
[01:06] | You don’t understand. Me gonads, you ovaries. | 你不明白 我是男的 你是女的 |
[01:08] | That reminds me. We are out of tampons. | 这倒提醒我了 卫生巾用光了 |
[01:12] | You’re parading to the bathroom in your underwear | 你穿着内裤在卫生间进出时 |
[01:13] | When I’m naked in the shower. | 我可是赤裸裸地在洗澡哎 |
[01:15] | Can you add it to your list? | 麻烦你在购物清单上记下 |
[01:16] | – What?! – Tampons! | -什么 -卫生巾 |
[01:18] | To the list. It’s your turn. | 加入购物单 这次该你去超市了 |
[01:20] | I am a man! I don’t buy girl products! | 我是个男人 我不买女性用品 |
[01:23] | I don’t want you walking in while I’m in the shower, | 还有我不希望你在我洗澡的时候进来 |
[01:26] | And I don’t want to see you in your underwear. | 而且我也不想看你就穿着个内裤 |
[01:28] | It doesn’t bother me, ok? | 我无所谓啊 |
[01:30] | Look at me in my underwear, George. | 乔治 不就是看着我穿个内裤嘛 |
[01:32] | Take your time. It’s no big deal. | 别那么慌张 没什么大不了的 |
[01:35] | You are the first person they see in the morning. | 病人们早晨首先看到的是你们 |
[01:39] | You say please. You say thank you. | 要说”请” “谢谢” |
[01:41] | You apologize for waking them up. | “很抱歉把你叫醒” |
[01:43] | You make them feel good about you. | 要给他们留下好印象 |
[01:46] | Why is that important? | 为什么这很重要 |
[01:47] | ’cause then they’ll talk to you and tell you what’s wrong. | 只有这样他们才会告诉你们病情 |
[01:50] | Why is that important? | 为什么这很重要 |
[01:52] | Because then you can tell your attending | 只有这样你才能把有用的信息 |
[01:54] | What they need to know during the round | 汇报给你的主治医生 |
[01:56] | And why is that important? | 这为什么那么重要呢 |
[01:57] | Because if you make your resident look bad, | 因为如果你让你住院医生难堪 |
[02:01] | She’ll torture you until you beg for your mama. | 她就会把你折磨得跪地求饶 |
[02:04] | Now get out there, | 现在去吧 |
[02:05] | I want the first round done by 5:30am. | 我要你们在五点半之前完成巡诊 |
[02:08] | Morning, Dr. Model. | 早上好 模特医生 |
[02:10] | Dr. Evil Spawn. | 早上好 魔鬼医生 |
[02:11] | Ooh, nice tat. | 挺漂亮的纹身 |
[02:14] | They airbrush that out for the catalogs? | 杂志上把它修了么 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:17] | What do they do for the 666 on your skull? | 你脑门上的”恶魔”二字怎么没了 |
[02:20] | I’d better get good patients today. | 希望今天能遇到好病例 |
[02:22] | Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies | 昨天我的两个病人是做结肠手术的 |
[02:24] | Who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟就得帮他们换一次衣服 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna be in surgery. Today’s my day. | 我要做手术 今天是我的好日子 |
[02:28] | – On what? – Like I’d tell you. | -什么手术 -才不告诉你呢 |
[02:30] | What do you know? | 你有什么情报 |
[02:31] | I know that I was here at 4:00, and you didn’t get here untill 4:30. | 我知道我四点就来了 而你四点半才来 |
[02:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我嘛 |
[02:36] | No. | 才不呢 |
[02:38] | I’m not the intern who’s screwing an attending. | 我可没跟主治医师有染 |
[02:42] | I am not screw… | 我跟他没有 |
[02:45] | You’re here early. | 你来的挺早啊 |
[02:46] | I have a chordotomy at 5:00. I’ll be out at 6:00. | 我五点有个脊髓切断术 六点才结束 |
[02:48] | I thought I might buy you breakfast before your rounds. | 我还以为在你巡诊前能请你吃早饭呢 |
[02:50] | – I’ve already eaten. – What’d you have? | -我吃过了 -你吃的什么 |
[02:52] | None of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[02:53] | You a cereal person? | 是吃麦片吗 |
[02:54] | Straight out of the box? or all fruit and fibery? | 开袋即食 都是水果和粗纤维的那种吗 |
[02:57] | Pancakes? Do you like pancakes. | 煎饼呢 你喜欢煎饼吗 |
[02:59] | Fine, leftover grilled cheese. | 好吧 我吃了剩下的烤芝士 |
[03:01] | Curiosity satisfied? | 满足你的好奇心了吧 |
[03:02] | That’s sad. It’s pathetic. | 太可悲 太可怜了 |
[03:03] | A good day starts with a good breakfast. | 美好的一天始于丰盛的早餐 |
[03:05] | Look, I’m not being seen with you in this hospital. | 在医院我不想被人看到和你一起 |
[03:08] | Learn it, live it. It’s unprofessional. | 公私不分 这不够职业 |
[03:10] | Think of it as an attending getting to know one of his interns. | 就当是主治医生想了解实习生 |
[03:13] | He slept with the intern. | 然后和实习生上床吗 |
[03:13] | He barely knew her. | 当时几乎就不认识 |
[03:14] | And it’s just stay that way. | 那就保持那样 |
[03:15] | You want me to be professional? I’ll be professional. | 你要我职业些吗 我会很职业 |
[03:17] | – That’s what I want. – That’s what you get. | -求之不得 -那你如愿以偿了 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna be late for your chordotomy. | 你的手术快要迟到了 |
[03:23] | Nice talking to you, Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 和你聊天很高兴 |
[03:27] | Anyone seen the floor chart on the new admission? | 谁看见新入院病人的病历了 |
[03:34] | You always come in like that, bang the light on? | 你进门总是这么粗鲁 啪地开灯吗 |
[03:38] | You’re Elizabeth Fallon? | 你是伊丽莎白·法伦吧 |
[03:39] | What does my chart say? | 我的病历上怎么写的 |
[03:41] | It says you used to be a nurse here. | 上面写你曾经是这儿的护士 |
[03:44] | A scrub nurse. | 手术护士 |
[03:45] | Now you have abdominal mass | 你患有胰腺癌 |
[03:46] | Consistent with pancreatic cancer. | 并伴有腹腔扩散 |
[03:48] | Oh, and you are hoping they’re gonna give me a Whipple. | 你希望他们给我做惠而浦疗法 |
[03:54] | Pancreatic duodectomy. | 就是胰腺切除术 |
[03:57] | This hospital sees those one… | 这家医院也许每六个月 |
[04:00] | Maybe once every six months. | 才能看到一例 |
[04:04] | I guess it’s why you get here 4:30, huh? | 我猜这就是你四点半来这儿的原因吧 |
[04:06] | 4:00. | 是四点 |
[04:08] | Grabbed my chart before anybody else could see it. | 好先捷足先登抢到我的病历 |
[04:10] | Impress Dr. Burke with your pre-round exam | 通过巡诊前检查打动伯克医生 |
[04:14] | So you’d be the logical intern for him to ask to scrub in. | 这样你就顺理成章地可以参加手术了 |
[04:19] | Ha-ha! I know all the tricks, Doctor. | 我知道你们这些把戏 医生 |
[04:22] | Yang. Cristina Yang. | 杨 克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[04:25] | I’ll call you Cristina. | 那我就叫你克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:27] | You call me nurse Fallon. | 你叫我法伦护士 |
[04:30] | Mr. Humphrey? | 汉弗瑞先生 |
[04:33] | Mr. Humphrey, I’m sorry to wake you. | 汉弗瑞先生 很抱歉把你叫醒 |
[04:37] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:38] | What time is it? | 这才几点啊 |
[04:41] | Ten after five | 五点十分 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. I just need to do a brief exam. | 抱歉 我需要做个基本检查 |
[04:44] | If you could sit up for one moment. | 麻烦你坐起来一会 |
[04:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | This might be a little bit cold, so just take a deep breath. | 可能会有点冷 做个深呼吸 |
[04:57] | If you could just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[04:59] | You’re not a doctor. | 你不是医生 |
[05:00] | I’m Dr. Stevens. You can call me Izzie. | 我是斯蒂文斯医生 你可以叫我伊兹 |
[05:02] | I’ll be helping Dr. Bailey with your biopsy this morning. | 我将协助贝利医生给你做活组织检查 |
[05:03] | No, I don’t think so, no. | 不 我可不这么想 |
[05:05] | Mr. Humphrey, this will just take a moment. | 汉弗瑞先生 一会儿就好 |
[05:08] | No, get me Dr. Bailey | 不要 去叫贝利医生 |
[05:09] | or Dr. Victor | 或者叫维克特医生来 |
[05:09] | I just need to do a brief… | 我只是要做一些基本的 |
[05:11] | You don’t need do anything | 你什么都不用做 |
[05:12] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[05:15] | Huh? Is this you? | 这上面是你吗 |
[05:19] | It is, isn’t it? | 这就是你 是吧 |
[05:20] | You know, get out of my room. | 立刻离开我的房间 |
[05:22] | – Mr. Humphrey… – Get out of my room. | -汉弗瑞先生 -马上滚出去 |
[05:29] | There need to be some rules. | 我们必须定一些规矩 |
[05:31] | So, what, we can walk around in our underwear | 什么规矩 我们可以轮流在周二 |
[05:34] | On alternate Tuesdays | 穿着内裤走来走去 |
[05:35] | Or you could see bras not panties | 或者露胸罩不能露内裤 |
[05:39] | Or are you talking Amish rules? | 或者你要用门诺教的戒律吗 |
[05:41] | Because if you think you’re gonna get Izzie to cover herself… | 如果你认为这样可以让伊兹裹严实点 |
[05:43] | The amount of flesh exposed is not the point. | 暴露面积不是重点 |
[05:46] | You have to do something. It’s your house. | 你必须采取行动 那是你的房子 |
[05:48] | – It’s my mother’s house. – Meredith… | -那是我妈妈的房子 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:51] | Do you like Izzie? Is that what this is about? | 你喜欢伊兹吗 所以才这样 |
[05:54] | Do you have a crush on Izzie? | 你是不是迷恋上伊兹了 |
[05:55] | Izzie? No. I don’t like Izzie. | 伊兹 没有 我不喜欢伊兹 |
[05:57] | Izzie… No. | 不是伊兹 |
[05:58] | I… she’s not the one I’m attracted to. | 我喜欢上的不是她 |
[06:00] | Not the one. So there’s a one. | 不是她 那就是有一个咯 |
[06:02] | This is not… | 不是这样的 |
[06:03] | Look, there just have to be some rules. | 我们真的要制定一些规则 |
[06:06] | O’malley, Grey, get Karev and head down to trauma. | 欧麦利 格蕾 叫上克莱夫去外科 |
[06:08] | Shepherd needs you. | 谢博德叫你们 |
[06:09] | Shepherd’s in surgery. | 谢博德在做手术 |
[06:11] | He got pulled before he could start. | 他手术还没开始就被叫出来了 |
[06:23] | Those look like… | 那些像是 |
[06:25] | Nails. | 钉子 |
[07:01] | I can’t see my hands. | 我看不见我的手了 |
[07:03] | Oh, my god. He’s conscious. | 天哪 他还有意识 |
[07:04] | Breathe deeply, George. You won’t pass out. | 乔治深呼吸 你不会晕倒的 |
[07:06] | Use 4 milligrams of morphine. | 注射4毫克吗啡 |
[07:08] | Titrate up to 10 if you have to. | 必要时点滴加至10 |
[07:09] | You know what? I don’t want him to move. | 不要让他乱动 |
[07:11] | – I can’t see. – It’s ok. | -我看不见了 -会没事的 |
[07:13] | We need you to be very still, Mr… | 千万别乱动 先生 |
[07:14] | Cruz, Jorge Cruz. | 克鲁兹 豪尔赫·克鲁兹 |
[07:16] | he tripped and fell down a flight of stairs holding a nail gun. | 他拿着射钉枪从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[07:20] | Somehow he managed to miss a blood vessel | 怎么会 钉子居然没有伤到血管 |
[07:22] | That’s a minor miracle. Optic nerve’s been affected. | 这是个奇迹 不过视神经受到了影响 |
[07:25] | Can you feel this? Numbness on his right side. | 能感觉到吗 右边身体无知觉 |
[07:27] | – What’s our immediate concern? – Infection. | -我们首先要注意什么 -感染 |
[07:29] | Right, I wanna be puling these nails out in the next half-hour. | 正确 但愿在半小时内能取出这些钉子 |
[07:32] | – I need a CT. – CTs are down. | -我需要做个CT -CT机坏了 |
[07:34] | – What? – They exchanged them out last night. | -什么 -他们昨晚拿出去修了 |
[07:36] | Computers crashed haven’t back by 1:00 | 电脑故障 要到一点才能拿回来 |
[07:38] | It’s not typical. So what are the options? | 真见鬼了 还有什么方案 |
[07:39] | – MRI. – No, brilliant. | -核磁共振 -不行 天才 |
[07:41] | The man’s got nails in his head. | 这人脑袋里全是钉子 |
[07:42] | Let’s put him in the giant megnetic way. | 我们把他放进一个巨大磁场里 |
[07:43] | You want films from three axis | 可以用弯臂X光机 |
[07:44] | points and a c-arm in surgery | 从3个不同轴位来获取图像 |
[07:46] | Exellent. You guys dig up research and find out if | 很好 你们去查查研究报告 |
[07:47] | this has ever happen before, go | 看看以前有没有类似的病例 快点 |
[07:49] | My wife. My wife, My wife. | 我妻子 我妻子 |
[07:50] | She is on the way. | 她正在赶过来 |
[07:51] | You wife is on the way, Mr. Cruz. | 克鲁兹先生 你的妻子正在路上 |
[07:53] | Stay with him, keep him calm and look for changes. | 陪着他 让他保持冷静 注意病情 |
[07:58] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[07:59] | Fifty-five-year-old woman with | 55岁 女性 |
[08:01] | adenocarcinoma of the pancreas . | 患有胰腺癌 |
[08:03] | Has had radiation therapy to reduce the tumor load. | 已经进行化疗 控制了癌细胞扩散 |
[08:06] | Rates her abdominal pain three out of ten. | 腹痛指数为3极 最大10极 |
[08:08] | Positive nausea, but no vomiting. | 感觉恶心但没有呕吐 |
[08:10] | Diarrhea, hematochezia, melena | 腹泻 便血 黑便 |
[08:12] | afebrile with T-max 37-2 | 最高体温37.2度 无发热 |
[08:14] | and stable vital signs. | 生命体征平稳 |
[08:15] | Lab significant for a total ability of seven | 化验显示 胆红素值为7 |
[08:17] | and elevated liver enzymes. | 肝脏酶升高 |
[08:20] | Thank you, Dr. Yang. | 谢谢 杨医生 |
[08:22] | Aggressive little witch, isn’t she? | 很有干劲的小医生 不是吗 |
[08:25] | She stole my chart during pre-rounds | 她为了参加手术 |
[08:27] | so she could scrub in on my surgery. | 在巡诊前就偷了我的病历 |
[08:29] | She’s hoping for a Whipple. | 她想参与胰腺切除术 |
[08:31] | Well, actually, Liz, I was gonna give you to Meredith Grey. | 实际上我本想把梅瑞狄斯·格蕾派给你 |
[08:35] | Ellis’s daughter? | 爱丽丝的女儿吗 |
[08:36] | Yes, she’s an intern this year. | 是的 她是今年的实习生 |
[08:38] | Thought you’d have something to talk about. | 我认为你们会有共同话题 |
[08:40] | Oh, I doubt that. | 那倒未必 |
[08:41] | I was Ellis’s scrub nurse for 18 years, | 我给爱丽丝当了18年的手术护士 |
[08:45] | practically lived with that woman. | 几乎是和她生活在一起 |
[08:47] | I didn’t meet that daughter once. | 但我一次都没见过她女儿 |
[08:50] | Anyway, Shepherd has her on the guy with the nails in his head. | 她正和谢博德治疗头上进钉子的病人 |
[08:54] | There’s a guy with nails in his head? | 有病人的头上进钉子吗 |
[08:56] | Seven of them. | 有7个钉子 |
[08:57] | Shot himself in the head with a nail gun. | 自己用射钉枪打进去的 |
[08:59] | “nail” nails? | 真的钉子吗 |
[09:01] | Sixteen pennies, three and a half inches long. | 16美分一个 3.5英寸长 |
[09:03] | – I mean he’s still alive? – Fully conscious. | -我说他还活着吗 -完全清醒 |
[09:05] | Should be a pretty interesting surgery. | 这应该是个很精彩的手术 |
[09:07] | But I guess you’ve got the Whipple. | 但我想这个胰腺切除术是你的了 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna need a full blood work-up and abdominal CT. | 我需要一份全套血液检查和腹部CT |
[09:15] | CTs are down this morning. | CT都坏了 |
[09:18] | Then an MRI. | 那就做核磁共振 |
[09:19] | She needs an enema, | 她需要做灌肠 |
[09:20] | An ERCP for a stent | 然后做胰胆管造影 |
[09:22] | And brush biopsy this afternoon. | 下午做活组织切片 |
[09:25] | Take care of her. Liz is an institution around here. | 好好照顾她 利兹可是这里的元老了 |
[09:30] | Good call, doctor. | 好决定 医生 |
[09:31] | Grey’s got the human two-by-four, | 格蕾的病人是个无名小卒 |
[09:34] | And you have the institution in need of an enema. | 而你分到了这位需要灌肠的元老 |
[09:40] | You’d say your health’s been good recently? | 您最近的身体很不错吗 |
[09:43] | Maybe some headaches. | 有时有些头疼 |
[09:46] | Nothing compared to now. | 当然跟现在可没法比 |
[09:48] | Sona, that’s my wife. | 我的妻子桑娜 |
[09:50] | Sona, she’ll say, | 她会说 |
[09:52] | “why you think they call it a gun, moron?” | “白痴 不然为什么把这叫做枪” |
[09:55] | She hates the damn things. | 她恨那玩意儿 |
[09:57] | With good reason. | 有道理 |
[10:02] | – Baby? – Sona. | -亲爱的 -桑娜 |
[10:07] | You are in so much trouble. | 这回你麻烦大了 |
[10:13] | Get a history from her before you scrub in. | 手术前从她那里了解一下病史 |
[10:16] | – Ok. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[10:21] | Twenty-three. | 23起 |
[10:22] | People have been accidentally shot | 钉子意外射入 |
[10:24] | In the head with nails twenty-three times. | 头部的病例共有23起 |
[10:26] | One was attempted suicide, doesn’t count. | 其中一个是自杀 不能算 |
[10:29] | Oh, so he pointed a nail gun at his head on purpose? | 他是故意用射钉枪对着自己脑袋 |
[10:32] | That makes me feel better. | 那我感觉好多了 |
[10:33] | So, uh… | 那 |
[10:35] | Grey and stevens really walk around in their underwear? | 格蕾和斯蒂文斯真的穿着内裤到处走吗 |
[10:41] | Not all the time. | 也不是一直那样 |
[10:42] | I mean, some of the time, you know. | 我是说 有些时候 |
[10:45] | But not all the time. | 但不总是那样 |
[10:46] | Sexy underwear? | 性感内衣吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah. I mean… | 是的 我是说 |
[10:52] | And they just, uh, let you look at them? | 她们就那样给你看吗 |
[10:57] | Well, uh… yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[11:00] | Like sisters. | 像姐妹那样 |
[11:02] | No, well, not like sisters. | 不 不像姐妹 |
[11:05] | I don’t think of them as sisters. | 我不把她们当姐妹看 |
[11:07] | But they’re not coming on to you. | 不过她们可对你没意思 |
[11:10] | Not exactly. | 不完全是啊 |
[11:11] | They don’t expect you to do anything. | 她们不期待你会有任何行动 |
[11:13] | No. | 是的 |
[11:15] | But… | 但是 |
[11:16] | Like sisters. | 就像姐妹 |
[11:18] | Just like sisters. | 就是像姐妹一样 |
[11:29] | Is he prepped? | 他准备好了没 |
[11:33] | I think they’re doing it right now. | 我想他们正在准备中 |
[11:35] | You think? | 你想 |
[11:36] | He’s having a prostate biopsy. | 他正在做前列腺活检 |
[11:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:39] | If you’d been in there, you’d know. | 如果你得了 你就会知道 |
[11:44] | Ok, Mr. Humphrey. We’re gonna get started. | 汉弗瑞先生 我们要开始了 |
[11:52] | Get her out of here. | 把她赶出去 |
[11:54] | I want her out of here! Just get her out of here! | 我要她出去 快赶她出去 |
[11:56] | Just you go! Now! Just go now! | 就是你走 马上 马上走 |
[12:00] | Hey, relax! Relax, Mr. Humphrey. | 放松 别激动 汉弗瑞先生 |
[12:06] | Will he be able to see again? | 他还能复明吗 |
[12:08] | We won’t know until the nails come out. | 在钉子取出前我们无法确定 |
[12:11] | Did he tell you he takes photos? | 他跟你说过他爱拍照吗 |
[12:14] | Beautiful photos. It’s his hobby. | 很美的照片 这是他的爱好 |
[12:16] | I just got him a new digital camera, | 我刚给他买了新的数码相机 |
[12:18] | And now he can’t. | 而现在他却不能用了 |
[12:21] | He always has it out, always taking pictures of me. | 他一直随身带着 总是给我拍照片 |
[12:24] | Jorge said he’s been having headaches. | 豪尔赫说他之前有过头疼 |
[12:26] | Can you tell me about them? | 能告诉我是什么回事吗 |
[12:27] | Have they been recent? | 是最近才发生的吗 |
[12:31] | I’m not sure. Maybe the last couple of months. | 我不确定 好像有几个月了 |
[12:34] | Have you seen him experience any | 你有见过他出现 |
[12:37] | Dizziness or disorientation? | 有眩晕或失去方向感的症状吗 |
[12:42] | Yes, yes, I have. | 是的 有见过 |
[12:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[12:52] | You want to tell me what that was all about? | 你能告诉我是什么回事吗 |
[12:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:56] | He’s probably just crazy or something. | 他可能只是疯了吧 |
[13:07] | Bethany Whisper. | 贝萨妮密语 |
[13:08] | – What? – Bethany Whisper. | -什么 -贝萨尼密语 |
[13:10] | I did a new Bethany Whisper lingerie ad. | 我拍过贝萨尼密语内衣广告 |
[13:12] | He saw it in a magazine. | 他在杂志上见到了 |
[13:14] | You got time to pose in magazine. | 你还有时间拍杂志广告 |
[13:15] | No, the shoot was last year. It just came out. | 不是 去年拍的 最近才登出来 |
[13:17] | So because he saw you in a thong… | 所以 因为他见到你穿丁字裤 |
[13:19] | No, it wasn’t a thong. | 不是丁字裤 |
[13:20] | …you’re hiding in the hallway. | 你就要躲在走廊上了 |
[13:22] | Might be easier if you assign another intern. | 我觉得换个实习生可能会容易些 |
[13:24] | Easy is not in your job description. | 这里没有容易的工作 |
[13:26] | You are a doctor. He is a patient. | 你是医生 他是病人 |
[13:28] | He’s your patient. Biopsy these. | 他是你的病人 拿去化验 |
[13:30] | If they come back positive, I expect to see you in surgery. | 如果呈阳性 我希望在手术室见到你 |
[13:35] | Hey, you’re on this. You understand me? | 这由你负责 明白我意思吗 |
[13:46] | – Vertiginous or light-headedness? – Light-headed. | -是眩晕还是昏睡 -是昏睡 |
[13:49] | Sometimes he’d have to brace himself to get out of bed. | 有时候他要强撑着才能起床 |
[13:52] | Could be a million things. | 有很多可能 |
[13:53] | Simple orthostasis. | 可能是单纯的低血压 |
[13:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | What made him fall with a nail gun? | 那他怎么会拿着射钉枪摔下来 |
[13:57] | He said he tripped. | 他说他绊倒了 |
[13:59] | Just because you hear hoofbeats, don’t assume zebras. | 听见马蹄声 也不一定是斑马 |
[14:01] | Something caused him to lose | 一定有什么原因导致他失去 |
[14:03] | Consciousness and fall down the stairs. | 意识并且摔下楼梯 |
[14:05] | He could have a tumor. | 他可能有肿瘤 |
[14:06] | Look, I have no idea why this guy’s still alive, | 听着 我不知道他怎么能活下来 |
[14:08] | Let alone moving and talking. | 更别说活动和说话 |
[14:10] | Not a clue. Let’s just get him through this | 没线索 先解决要紧事吧 |
[14:12] | Before we start digging around for something else. | 再考虑其他的原因吧 |
[14:16] | Shepherd. Twenty-three cases? | 我是谢博德 23起吗 |
[14:19] | One was attempted suicide. | 一起为意图自杀 |
[14:21] | That doesn’t count. Talk to me about the procedures. | 那不算 给我说说手术过程 |
[14:22] | The biggest problem is bleeding and infection. | 最大的问题是失血及感染 |
[14:25] | Odds improved with shorter surgery time. | 手术时间越短 成功率就越大 |
[14:26] | Bottom line was get them out quickly and watch for bleeding. | 关键就是赶快把钉子取出来并注意失血 |
[14:30] | I got it. Other words, I’m on my own. | 明白了 换句话说 我只能靠自己了 |
[14:41] | You coming? | 你不来吗 |
[14:42] | Dude, I don’t need an escort. | 老兄 我可不需要保镖 |
[14:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:47] | Go ahead. | 你走吧 |
[14:50] | Well, well, well. | 好极了 |
[14:55] | Dr. Bethany Whisper. | 贝萨妮密语医生 |
[14:57] | That’s so nice. | 很不错嘛 |
[15:13] | She had this thing for red when we met. | 我们刚认识时她很喜欢红色 |
[15:18] | Red car, red dresses, red hats. | 红车 红裙子 红帽子 |
[15:21] | Personally, I hated the color. Too obvious, you know? | 我本人很讨厌红色 太张扬了 |
[15:26] | But a couple years ago, | 但是几年前 |
[15:29] | I took her up to the mountains. | 我带她登山 |
[15:31] | She was in a red dress, | 她穿着红裙子 |
[15:34] | And there was this field of red… | 那里还有一片红色的 |
[15:38] | …poppies, I think. | 我猜是罂粟花 |
[15:40] | And she jumped out of the car | 她跳下车 |
[15:43] | And ran into them | 跑向它们 |
[15:45] | And started laughing… | 开怀大笑起来 |
[15:48] | …laughing at all the red. | 笑那遍野的红色 |
[15:56] | The good news is it hasn’t spread | 好消息是癌细胞还没从 |
[15:58] | From his prostate to his lymph node. | 前列腺扩散到淋巴结 |
[16:01] | With a radical prostatectomy, | 通过彻底的前列腺切除术 |
[16:02] | We could probably get it all. | 可能彻底清除癌细胞 |
[16:04] | – Good prognosis. – Spare some nerves? | -预后良好 -保留些神经 |
[16:07] | Give him a chance at a normal sex life? | 让他过正常的性生活 好吗 |
[16:09] | Young puppies like to take chances with cancer. | 年轻人喜欢跟癌症碰运气 |
[16:13] | Old dogs like me, we do what works. | 像我这种年纪大的 做事更有效果 |
[16:16] | Yes, sir, of course. | 当然 先生 |
[16:17] | – We have our schedule tomorrow? – Yes, 10:00am. | -明天几点手术 -早上十点 |
[16:19] | Good. Maybe I can squeeze in a round. | 很好 也许还能抽点空闲时间 |
[16:23] | An ass who deals in asses. | 笨蛋只会用笨方法 |
[16:26] | We call him “Limp Harry.” | 我们叫他”软绵绵” |
[16:28] | He never spares the nerves. | 他从来不留神经 |
[16:34] | As you can see, the patient has shot seven nails | 可以看到 有7颗钉子直接射入了 |
[16:38] | Directly into the skull without doing significant damage | 病人的颅骨 但除了视神经外 |
[16:43] | Other than the optic nerve, and we may be able to save that. | 没有严重的损伤 我们应该能治愈他 |
[16:48] | The idea is to remove the nails | 目前的方案是将钉子 |
[16:51] | At exactly the angle they entered. | 按它们射入角度精确地取出 |
[16:54] | Any wiggle, and we risk | 任何摇动都可能造成 |
[16:56] | Doing more damage than when they went in. | 比钉子进入更大的伤害 |
[16:58] | Where are they? Move over. | 进行到哪了 过去点 |
[17:00] | They’re just pulling them out. | 他们正要把钉子拿出来 |
[17:02] | Hey, I heard you got a Whipple. | 听说你要参加胰腺切除 |
[17:04] | A maybe Whipple. | 可能是吧 |
[17:06] | Burke is running my butt off. | 伯克把我使唤得团团转 |
[17:08] | Oh, man. Look at those films! | 噢 看看那些片子 |
[17:11] | It’s hellraiser. | 这就是个恶魔 |
[17:19] | Small increase, then it will stabilize. | 略微升高 很快会稳定 |
[17:24] | – Gelfoam. – Here you go. | -明胶海绵 -给你 |
[17:28] | There goes the third grade. | 现在是第三阶段了 |
[17:30] | Dr. yang… | 杨医生 |
[17:34] | …did you put in the blood work? | 你血液送检了吗 |
[17:36] | Oh, right before I got here. | 来之前送去了 |
[17:38] | Hmm. Take her to radiology for the MRI. | 带她到放射科做核磁共振 |
[17:41] | Beep me when you’re done. | 做好了就呼我 |
[17:46] | You want the whipple, right? | 你想做那胰腺切除 是吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:57] | Here. My share of the grocery money. | 给你 我买东西的钱 |
[18:00] | – When are you going? – Tonight. | -你什么时候去 -今晚 |
[18:02] | Seriously, George. Please don’t… | 老实说 乔治 千万不要 |
[18:04] | Yeah, could we not talk about it here? | 能别在这里说吗 |
[18:06] | What, tampons? | 什么 卫生巾吗 |
[18:09] | Did you not hear a word I said? | 你刚没听到我说什么吗 |
[18:12] | You’re a man. We know. | 你是个男人 我们都知道 |
[18:17] | Talk about shrinking the salamander. | 来谈谈什么叫唯唯诺诺 |
[18:27] | I have always divided surgeons into two categories | 我把医生分为两类 |
[18:31] | Those that remember the names of their patients | 记得住病人名字的 |
[18:34] | And those who didn’t. | 还有记不住名字的 |
[18:35] | They all remember their surgeries, of course. | 当然 他们都记得手术 |
[18:38] | Every damn suture. | 每次缝合都记得 |
[18:40] | But the good ones remember the names, right? | 但好医生都记得名字 不是吗 |
[18:43] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这样说 |
[18:44] | Now, some of the best ones, | 有些最好的医生 |
[18:46] | You know, distance themselves on purpose. | 总是故意要跟病人保持距离 |
[18:50] | They believe that the personal stuff clouds the medicine. | 他们认为个人情感会妨碍他们治病 |
[18:55] | – Hi, Liz. – Hey. | -嗨 利兹 -嘿 |
[18:56] | But? I’m waiting for the “but.” | 但是 在等着你说”但是”呢 |
[18:59] | I’m sure there’s a big, fat qualifier coming. | 我肯定你有更重要的内容要说 |
[19:01] | – Hey, Liz. – Hey! | -嘿 利兹 -嘿 |
[19:03] | Looking good. | 脸色不错 |
[19:05] | Oh, you liar. | 你骗人 |
[19:07] | How you doing, honey? | 你怎样了 亲爱的 |
[19:08] | Oh, fabulous. Just fabulous. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[19:10] | – Hey, Liz. – Hey. | -嘿 利兹 -嘿 |
[19:13] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿 利兹 |
[19:15] | – Bleeding? – It’s clean. | -还出血吗 -没有了 |
[19:18] | All right. Way to go, team. | 很好 成功了 |
[19:20] | Good job, everybody. Thank you. | 大家都很棒 谢谢你们 |
[19:22] | I don’t think we made it worse. | 我觉得我们没使情况恶化 |
[19:24] | The big question is the optic nerve. | 最大的问题是视神经 |
[19:27] | We’ll know in the morning. | 早上我们就能知道了 |
[19:29] | Should I order the MRI? | 要我预定核磁共振吗 |
[19:31] | He needs to stabilize. We’ll do it tomorrow. | 他需要稳定下来 明天再做吧 |
[19:37] | One of the most amazing things I ever saw. | 这是我见过最神奇的事之一 |
[19:40] | Is it over? Hey, is it over? | 结束了吗 完了吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah, it’s over. | 是的 结束了 |
[19:52] | Hey, does Burke have a whipple scheduled? | 伯克没有安排胰腺切除术吗 |
[19:58] | Dr. Burke, I wanted to know if you’ve seen Fallon’s labs. | 伯克医生 你看过法伦的化验单吗 |
[20:01] | – I have. – They’re getting worse. | -看过了 -情况更糟糕了 |
[20:02] | The stent doesn’t seem to be helping her jaundice. | 放射疗法对她的黄疸没什么作用 |
[20:05] | No. | 是的 |
[20:06] | – Should we be doing something? – We are. | -是不是该做些什么 -当然 |
[20:07] | I know you didn’t have the whipple on the board. | 但手术板上没有写有胰腺切除术 |
[20:09] | Do you want me to schedule one for you? | 要我帮你预定个吗 |
[20:13] | I want to see the results of her biopsy, | 我要先看看她的活检报告 |
[20:15] | and have a look at overnight labs. | 还有她夜检结果 |
[20:17] | – Overnight? – You’re on-call, right? | -通宵吗 -不是你值班吗 |
[20:20] | Um… sure, yeah. | 恩 当然 是的 |
[20:23] | Well, good. Stick with her. | 很好 把她盯紧了 |
[20:24] | You’re doing the surgery, right? | 你会给她做手术 对吗 |
[20:26] | You’re still doing the whipple? | 你还是会做胰腺切除术吧 |
[20:28] | The woman has pancreatic cancer, Dr. Yang. | 她患有胰腺癌 杨医生 |
[20:30] | We’re gonna do something. | 我们会有办法的 |
[20:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:34] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:35] | Kiss the baby for me. | 替我亲亲孩子 |
[20:37] | Get some sleep, Liz. | 睡会吧 利兹 |
[20:39] | Ok. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[20:40] | See you later, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[20:42] | Bye-bye, Liz. | 拜拜 利兹 |
[20:43] | Bye-bye. Take care. | 再见 保重 |
[20:45] | I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 过会儿再见 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna check later. | 过会儿来看你 |
[20:49] | Oh. Your mom’s a bigger woman. | 你妈妈可比你厉害啊 |
[20:53] | You were her scrub nurse. | 你是她的手术护士 |
[20:54] | Liz Fallon. Come in. | 利兹·法伦 快进来 |
[20:58] | Meredith Grey | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[20:59] | She wanted me to send her regards. | 她让我来问候你 |
[21:01] | That doesn’t sound like her. | 这可不像她的作风 |
[21:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:04] | Well, the Ellis Grey I know | 我认识的爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[21:07] | Didn’t have regards for anyone except Ellis Grey. | 从不问候任何人 除了自己 |
[21:11] | But you know that already, don’t you? | 不过你早知道了 不是吗 |
[21:13] | Where is she now? | 她现在哪 |
[21:17] | Traveling. | 旅行中 |
[21:18] | – Traveling? – Yeah. | -旅行 -是的 |
[21:23] | Is she practicing? | 她还在做手术吗 |
[21:24] | Not so much. | 不怎么做了 |
[21:27] | Doesn’t sound like her, either. | 这也不像她的作风 |
[21:30] | She was all work, just like me. | 她是个工作狂 就像我一样 |
[21:33] | She never left the hospital. | 她从不离开医院 |
[21:35] | But you know that, too, don’t you? | 这你也比我更清楚 不是吗 |
[21:38] | Is she well? | 她还好吗 |
[21:40] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[21:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:44] | Just wanted to send her regards. | 我只是替她来问候你 |
[21:47] | – Take care. – Yeah. | -保重 -好的 |
[21:58] | I think these were taken at the old house. | 我想这些是在老房子里照的 |
[22:03] | There’s you in your scrubs. | 这是你穿着手术服 |
[22:08] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[22:09] | That’s dad. | 那是爸爸 |
[22:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:13] | Your husband. Thatcher Grey. | 你的丈夫 撒切尔·格蕾 |
[22:17] | You called him Thatch. | 你叫他撒切尔 |
[22:19] | Thatch. | 撒切尔 |
[22:21] | That’s the red wagon he got me for my birthday. | 那小红车是他送给我的生日礼物 |
[22:24] | I’m about four years old in this photo. | 我那时大概4岁 |
[22:29] | This is your family. | 这是你的家 |
[22:32] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[22:41] | I saw Liz Fallon at the hospital today. | 我今天在医院看见利兹·法伦了 |
[22:43] | Liz. I love her. | 利兹 我喜欢她 |
[22:47] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[22:48] | Is she still a scrub nurse? | 还在做手术护士吗 |
[22:51] | She was excellent. | 她十分出色 |
[22:59] | I reminded you before you went. | 你去之前我提醒过你 |
[23:01] | I forgot when I got there. | 到那里我就忘了 |
[23:03] | No, no. You were so passive-aggressive. | 不 不 你这是在暗战 |
[23:05] | Naked. I am naked in the shower. | 我没穿衣服 我在洗澡 |
[23:08] | They’re just tampons, | 不过是卫生巾 |
[23:09] | George. I really needed tampons. | 乔治 我需要卫生巾 |
[23:11] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[23:12] | I’m not riding in the same car with him. | 我不要坐他的车了 |
[23:15] | Unless you’re going like that, | 除非你穿成这样 |
[23:16] | you’re not riding with me. | 否则你别想我的车 |
[23:18] | – Where are the tampons? – He didn’t buy them. | -卫生巾在哪 -他根本就没买 |
[23:19] | You didn’t buy them? | 你没有买吗 |
[23:21] | Men don’t buy tampons. | 男人不买卫生巾 |
[23:23] | You are gonna have to get over the man thing, George. | 别总是男人男人的 乔治 |
[23:26] | We’re women! We have vaginas! Get used to it. | 我们是女人 我们有阴道 快点适应吧 |
[23:31] | I am not your sister! | 我不是你姐妹 |
[23:37] | Grilled cheese again? | 又吃烤芝士啊 |
[23:39] | Cold pizza. | 是冷比萨 |
[23:41] | – Is he awake? – Even better. | -他清醒过来了吗 -比这还好 |
[23:44] | Really? Let’s see what his nurse says. | 真的吗 听听他的护士怎么说 |
[23:49] | Hi, Sona, Jorge. How are you this morning? | 桑娜 豪尔赫 今天早上感觉如何 |
[23:51] | Tell them what color my dress is, Jorge. | 告诉他们我裙子的颜色 豪尔赫 |
[23:54] | I’d know the answer to that even if I couldn’t see. | 就算我看不见也知道答案 |
[23:59] | We can go over there and check it out… | 我们可以过去看看 |
[24:02] | It’s not a problem at all. | 没有问题 |
[24:04] | Let’s do it. Uh-huh. | 去看吧 |
[24:06] | I’m taking the elevator.And you take the stairs. | 我乘电梯 你走楼梯 |
[24:08] | I was going to, anyway. | 正有此意 |
[24:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:11] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:29] | You don’t wake a patient like that. | 你不能这样把病人叫醒 |
[24:32] | What do I have to do to get through to you? | 要怎么样你才会懂啊 |
[24:35] | Cut me some slack. | 放我一马吧 |
[24:36] | I was on call last night. I didn’t get much sleep. | 我昨晚值班 都没怎么睡觉 |
[24:39] | Oh, stop whining. | 别发牢骚了 |
[24:40] | You’d rather be here, and you know it. | 你巴不得来这里 你清楚 |
[24:45] | What you got waiting for you at home? | 家里有人在等你吗 |
[24:47] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[24:49] | No. | 没有 |
[24:50] | A girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[24:53] | No. | 没有 |
[24:54] | A pet? Family? | 宠物还是家人 |
[24:59] | A bed. | 我的床 |
[25:01] | We got plenty of beds here. | 这里有足够的床 |
[25:03] | I don’t feel sorry for you. | 我一点也不同情你 |
[25:06] | This is who we are. this is our lives. | 这就是我们的工作 我们的生活 |
[25:10] | You tell her, Dr. Burke. | 你来告诉她 伯克医生 |
[25:21] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[25:23] | Hey, come on, come on, come on! | 嘿 快来 快来 快来 |
[25:25] | – Let’s go. – What’s going on? | -过去看看 -怎么了 |
[25:29] | Excuse me. What’s going on? | 借过 出什么事了 |
[25:31] | George, stop. | 乔治 让开 |
[25:38] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的老天 |
[25:43] | We have Bethany Whisper in our locker room. | 我们这里有个贝萨妮密语女郎 |
[25:46] | Oh, boy, I guess they do airbrush | 伙计们 我猜他们的确 |
[25:49] | out the tattoo, you don’t think. | 修掉了你的纹身 不是吗 |
[25:59] | You want to see it? | 你们想看吗 |
[26:00] | You really want to see it? | 你们真的想看吗 |
[26:02] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[26:04] | Let’s look at that tattoo up close and personal, shall we?! | 让我们来亲眼近距离看看这个纹身吧 |
[26:07] | And what are these? Oh, my god! Breasts! | 这是什么啊 老天啊 是乳房 |
[26:10] | How does anybody practice medicine | 谁知道在医学上 |
[26:12] | hauling these things around. | 该怎样托住它们啊 |
[26:14] | And what do we got back here? | 让我们回来看看 |
[26:16] | Let’s see if I remember my anatomy. | 看看我是不是还能记得解剖学 |
[26:19] | Glutes, right? | 臀部 不是吗 |
[26:21] | Let’s study them, shall we? | 让我们来研究研究 |
[26:23] | Gather around and check out the booty. | 围过来吧 看看这个战利品 |
[26:25] | That put Izzie Stevens through med school. | 就是这个让伊兹·斯蒂文斯上完了医学院 |
[26:27] | Have you had enough or should I continue? | 你们看够了吗 还是我该继续 |
[26:30] | Because I have a few more very interesting tattoos. | 因为我还有几个更有趣的纹身 |
[26:36] | You want to call me Dr. Model? | 你想叫我模特医生吗 |
[26:39] | That’s fine. | 可以啊 |
[26:40] | Just remember that while you’re sitting | 记住当你还有 |
[26:44] | on 200 grand of student’s loans. | 20万学生贷款的时候 |
[26:45] | I’m out of debt. | 我已经还清了 |
[26:50] | – I’ll take them down. – Don’t bother. | -我会把它们都撕下来 -不用费心了 |
[26:54] | Go! | 闪开 |
[27:00] | Can you tell me what you had for breakfast on Monday? | 能告诉我你星期一早晨吃什么吗 |
[27:03] | Cheese omelet. | 奶酪煎蛋卷 |
[27:05] | And on Sunday. | 星期天也是 |
[27:07] | And on Saturday. | 还有星期六 |
[27:10] | And on Friday. | 还有星期五 |
[27:12] | Sona gets up every morning and makes me a cheese omelet. | 桑娜每天早晨都起来给我做奶酪煎蛋卷 |
[27:16] | It’s the only thing he likes. | 他只喜欢吃这个 |
[27:18] | It’s the only thing you know how to cook. | 这是你唯一会做的东西 |
[27:22] | Ok, well, things look good. | 情况看上去还不错 |
[27:23] | But I need Jorge to get an MRI this | 但还要安排做次核磁共振 |
[27:24] | morning to check for recedure bleeding. | 检查还有没有淤血 |
[27:27] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[27:38] | This is who I was. | 这个确实是我 |
[27:40] | It has nothing to do with who I am now. | 但那都是以前的事了 |
[27:42] | I’m a physician, a surgeon. | 我是一位医生 外科医生 |
[27:44] | And I am just as qualified as | 而且我和其他实习医生有 |
[27:46] | any other intern on this floor. | 同样的资格和实力 |
[27:48] | So, you’re just gonna have | 所以 你最好收起 |
[27:50] | To get over your Chauvinist crap and allow me to do my job. | 你的大男子主义 让我完成工作 |
[27:57] | I’m sure you’re a very good doctor. | 我相信你是位非常好的医生 |
[28:00] | Then what is your problem? | 那你是怎么了 |
[28:02] | Look… | 是这样 |
[28:07] | I fantasized about you… | 我曾对你有过性幻想 |
[28:11] | about the woman in this photo, whoever she is. | 对所有照片里的女人 无论她是谁 |
[28:14] | I’m not proud of it, but it’s a fact. | 我并不以此为傲 但事实如此 |
[28:25] | Do you know what they’re gonna do to me today? | 知道他们今天要对我做什么吗 |
[28:29] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[28:31] | And they’re gonna lift up my legs | 他们会抬起我的腿 |
[28:33] | and expose me to the world | 暴露在所有人面前 |
[28:35] | And cut out my prostate and my nerves, | 还要切除我的前列腺和神经 |
[28:39] | Effectively neuter me. | 这就等于阉了我 |
[28:43] | So, is it so hard to understand | 也许这让人很难理解 |
[28:46] | That I don’t want the woman who’s in that photo to witness … | 我不想让照片里的女人 看着我 |
[28:53] | my emasculation? | 被阉割 |
[29:03] | Have you seen her overnight labs? | 你看过她的检查记录了吗 |
[29:04] | I have. | 看过了 |
[29:05] | – Did you check her liver panel? – They’re not good. | -你看过肝的数据了吗 -情况不妙 |
[29:07] | No, they suck. She’s choking on bile. | 是糟透了 她胆汁分泌失调 |
[29:10] | – She’s jaundiced. – A very sick woman. | -她得黄疸了 -她病得很重 |
[29:12] | Why haven’t you scheduled the whipple? | 那你为什么不安排切除手术呢 |
[29:14] | Well, are you a surgeon now? | 你现在是外科医生了吗 |
[29:16] | I’m her cruise director, | 她是我的病人 |
[29:17] | pushing her around all day. | 整天带着她到处检查 |
[29:19] | The woman is circling the drain. | 她已经病入膏肓了 |
[29:21] | We need to do something. | 我们要采取措施了 |
[29:22] | I’ll take a look at her biopsy. | 我先去看看她的活检报告 |
[29:24] | Screw the biopsy. | 去他的活检 |
[29:25] | – Dr. Yang… – Enough. | -杨医生 -够了 |
[29:27] | You know… I… I… you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想 |
[29:29] | I think you never intended to do the whipple. | 我觉得你从没想过要做胰腺切除术 |
[29:31] | I think this entire thing has been bull, | 我觉得整件事情就是在胡扯 |
[29:33] | And you’re behaving like the only reason | 还有你的所作所为 |
[29:35] | the only reason she’s in this hospital is to die. | 好像她来医院就是等死的 |
[29:58] | There. That’s a tumor. | 看 这有个肿瘤 |
[30:01] | It’s midline near the hypothalamus. | 中间接近下丘脑的部位 |
[30:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:14] | Best practice, probably to remove the tumor. | 最好的方法是也许可以切除肿瘤 |
[30:17] | “Probably” because I can’t get it all. | “也许”的意思是不能完全切除 |
[30:19] | Ninety-nine percent, but not all. | 能切除99% 但不能完全切除 |
[30:22] | Radiation and chemo, | 加上放化疗 |
[30:24] | you’re looking at maybe five to ten good years. | 能让你多活5到10年 |
[30:28] | Let’s do it. | 切除吧 |
[30:32] | You haven’t heard the downside. | 我还没说负面影响 |
[30:33] | See, the tumor is located in a part of your brain | 你脑瘤所在的区域 |
[30:36] | where your memory and your personality resides. | 主管你的记忆和性格 |
[30:39] | And because of the fuzzy edges of this type of tumor, | 这种肿瘤表面布满绒毛 |
[30:42] | I have to cut out a lot. | 所以我得多切一些 |
[30:44] | Jorge, you stand a good chance of losing your memories, | 豪尔赫 术后你很有可能失忆 |
[30:49] | of losing who you are. | 性格也可能会改变 |
[30:51] | Is there any other way? | 没有其他的办法了吗 |
[30:54] | The alternative is gamma or cyberknife treatment | 可以改用伽马刀或射波刀疗法 |
[30:56] | with focused radiation. | 配合定位放疗 |
[30:57] | It’s less evasive. | 伤害会小一些 |
[30:58] | There’s little chance of memory loss or him losing himself, | 失忆和性格改变的可能性也小些 |
[31:02] | but it would only give Jorge maybe three to five years. | 但他大概只能活三到五年 |
[31:04] | Three to five years? | 3到5年 |
[31:10] | This is an incredibly difficult decision. | 这很难决定 |
[31:15] | If you have any more questions or you need to talk to me, | 如果有任何问题 或者想再讨论 |
[31:17] | I’m here, okay? | 请来找我 好吗 |
[31:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[31:39] | I told my mother about you. | 我跟我母亲说起你 |
[31:41] | She remembers you very well. | 她记得你 相当清楚 |
[31:44] | Of course she would. | 她当然记得 |
[31:47] | Ellis Grey never forgot a thing. | 爱丽丝·格蕾什么都记得 |
[32:04] | I’m sorry. It’s not really funny. | 对不起 这没什么好笑 |
[32:07] | It’s not funny, but… | 不好笑 可 |
[32:09] | What’s her diagnosis? | 她得了什么病 |
[32:14] | Alzheimer’s, | 老年痴呆 |
[32:16] | – Oh, God. – Early onset. | -老天 -早期 |
[32:21] | And she doesn’t want anyone to know. | 她不想让任何人知道 |
[32:24] | No. | 对 |
[32:25] | She’s in a nursing home. | 她住在疗养院 |
[32:27] | And I’m the only person she’ll allow to see her. | 只允许我一人去探望 |
[32:34] | But if I know Ellis Grey, | 我了解爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[32:37] | she made the nursing home sign a contract to that effect. | 她肯定是逼着疗养院做了书面保证 |
[32:40] | You know my mother well. | 你太了解我母亲了 |
[32:44] | What a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[32:51] | The woman’s life was this hospital. | 这医院就是她的生命 |
[32:53] | It was her home. It’s a sweet thing for them to do. | 这里是她的家啊 他们这么做是善意的 |
[32:56] | It’s a waste of a bed, and it’s a waste of my time. | 浪费床位 还浪费我时间 |
[32:59] | Who are we talking about? | 说谁呢 |
[33:01] | Liz Fallon. they brought her here to die. | 利兹·法伦 他们让她进来等死 |
[33:03] | Wouldn’t you want them to do the same thing for you? | 如果是你 你不希望这样么 |
[33:05] | No, I’d want the doctors to do everything they could. | 才不 我会让医生想尽一切办法 |
[33:08] | I want them to cut me open until the minute I die. | 即使我马上要死了也要做手术 |
[33:10] | Sometimes doing everything can be worse than nothing. | 有时候还是无为之治的好 |
[33:16] | You are eight feet tall. | 你身高八英尺 |
[33:18] | Your boobs are perfect. | 胸部完美 |
[33:19] | Your hair is down to there. | 长发及胸 |
[33:23] | If I were you, I would walk around naked all the time. | 换了我 我就成天光着身子到处晃 |
[33:26] | I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t have a job. | 才不去找工作 |
[33:28] | I wouldn’t have skills. | 不去上学 |
[33:29] | I wouldn’t even know how to read. | 书也不会读 |
[33:31] | I’d just be… naked. | 只需要 光着身子 |
[33:35] | It’s makeup. It’s retouching. | 我化了妆 照片也修过 |
[33:37] | You get that we hate you, right? | 知道我们有多恨你吧 |
[33:42] | Bailey again. | 又是贝利 |
[33:45] | You know what, any patient who spanks his doctor’s pictures | 知道吗 任何一位意淫医生的病人 |
[33:47] | forfeits his rights. | 就丧失了话语权 |
[33:49] | You’re seriously not gonna give up the prostatectomy, are you? | 你不会真要退出这个前列腺切除术吧 |
[33:52] | Izzie? | 伊兹 |
[33:55] | Oh, forget it. | 算了 |
[33:56] | you know, sometimes it is actually, | 有的时候跟你打交道 |
[33:58] | you know, painful to be around you. | 真的很痛苦 |
[34:05] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[34:07] | When I page, you answer. | 我呼你 你就要马上到 |
[34:09] | It’s not that difficult to understand. | 这很难理解吗 |
[34:11] | O’malley answered his page. | 欧麦利就马上来了 |
[34:12] | He’s doing your prep. | 他在替你做术前准备 |
[34:21] | If I hear the words Bethany Whisper one more time… | 如果再让我听见那内衣 |
[34:24] | I can’t, ok? | 我不能参加 |
[34:25] | I just… can’t. | 就是 不能 |
[34:28] | He doesn’t want me in there. | 他不想让我在场 |
[34:30] | No, what he wants is to not have cancer. | 不 他不想有的是癌症 |
[34:32] | What he wants is to be saved. | 他想的是保命 |
[34:34] | You want to stay in the scrub room, that’s your choice. | 你进不进手术室 随你便 |
[34:40] | All right. I’ll do my best. | 好的 我会尽力 |
[34:46] | Jorge and Sona want the surgery. | 豪尔赫和桑娜决定做手术 |
[34:48] | They want you to cut it out? | 他们要切除肿瘤吗 |
[34:49] | Mm-hmm. It’s their decision. | 对 他们决定了 |
[35:08] | They were never gonna operate. | 他们就没打算动手术 |
[35:11] | You could have told me. | 你早该告诉我 |
[35:13] | What fun would that have been? | 那还有什么乐子 |
[35:17] | Think of it as a hazing ritual. | 就当是场恶作剧好了 |
[35:23] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[35:25] | Liz, don’t talk. Don’t talk. | 利兹 别说话 别说了 |
[35:35] | Liz? Liz, stay… Liz, stay with me. | 利兹 利兹 坚持住 |
[35:41] | Stay with me, Liz. | 坚持 利兹 |
[36:13] | Sona? | 桑娜 |
[36:17] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[36:19] | – Right… right down. – Here we go. Bag her. | -让她平躺 -来了 进行输氧 |
[36:22] | – Push EPI and atropine. – You got it. | -注射肾上腺素和阿托品 -好的 |
[36:24] | Somebody page Burke. | 呼叫伯克 |
[36:25] | I’ll start ventilation. | 开始心肺复苏 |
[36:27] | Start that line. | 开放静脉通道 |
[36:28] | – She’s DNR. – One, two… | -她签了拒绝抢救同意书 -一 二 |
[36:30] | She’s DNR. Do not resuscitate! Dr. yang! | 她拒绝急救 杨医生 停止抢救 |
[36:33] | Come on, people! Push another EPI! Come on! | 快点 注射肾上腺素 快 |
[36:36] | You need to consider what you’ll lose. | 你得考虑好 你将失去什么 |
[36:38] | What good is five years | 虽然会多活五年 |
[36:40] | if he doesn’t joke about your omelets. | 他可能不再取笑你的煎蛋卷 |
[36:42] | And he can’t remember seeing you in that red dress? | 也记不得相遇时你穿的那条红裙子 |
[36:44] | It’s still five more years. | 但起码他能多活五年 |
[36:46] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[36:47] | He’ll be there, but he won’t be Jorge. | 他是活着 但他已经不是那个豪尔赫了 |
[36:49] | He won’t even recognize you. | 也不再认识你 |
[36:51] | This is our business. | 这是我们的事 |
[36:52] | You have no idea what this will do to you. | 你不知道这对你意味着什么 |
[36:55] | Isn’t five good years better than ten bad ones? | 幸福的5年 难道不胜于煎熬10年 |
[36:59] | Meredith, what the hell are you doing? | 梅瑞狄斯 你这是干什么 |
[37:00] | – She needs to understand. – I do understand. | -她得了解 -我很清楚 |
[37:03] | You think that I’m being selfish, | 你觉得我很自私 |
[37:05] | that I don’t want to give him up. | 不舍得放他走 |
[37:07] | – I don’t. – This is Jorge’s decision. | -我没有 -这是豪尔赫的决定 |
[37:10] | And if that means ten bad years for me, fine. | 就算我得因此煎熬十年也无所谓 |
[37:12] | I’ll give him those years | 我给他这十年 |
[37:13] | because I will give him whatever he wants. | 他要什么 我都给他 |
[37:16] | Look, I am so sorry, Sona. Just please forgive her. | 抱歉 桑娜 请原谅她 |
[37:18] | – She’s an intern, she… – And if he doesn’t remember me, | -她还在实习 -就算他记不起我 |
[37:20] | If he doesn’t remember what we are, | 记不起我们的过去 |
[37:22] | He’s still my Jorge. | 他也还是我的豪尔赫 |
[37:25] | And I’ll remember for us both. | 我会替我们俩记住 |
[37:28] | Ok, all right. | 好的 |
[37:34] | … five, breathe, one, two. | 五 呼气 一 二 |
[37:35] | What the hell are you two doing? | 你们俩这是干什么 |
[37:37] | – We lost pulse. – Let her go. | -没脉搏了 -让她去吧 |
[37:39] | – Where’s that EPI? – Let her go! | -肾上腺素怎么还没打 -放她去 |
[37:41] | She’s DNR. Let her go down. | 她签了同意书 让她去吧 |
[37:42] | Four, five. One, two… | 四 五 一 二 |
[37:45] | Do not resuscitate. | 不要抢救 |
[37:46] | – It is on her chart. – All right! | -她病历里写好的 -好 |
[37:49] | Let her go down. | 让她去 |
[37:50] | Let her go down. | 不要抢救了 |
[38:10] | Where are they? | 做到哪了 |
[38:11] | He’s resecting the prostate, coming up on the distal nerve. | 正切除前列腺 接着切除末梢神经 |
[38:17] | You said, “I am not your sister.” | 你说过 “我不是你的姐妹” |
[38:22] | Do you feel like I was emasculating you? | 你觉得我也在”阉割”你吗 |
[38:24] | No. No. | 不是 |
[38:26] | I’m too masculine to be emasculated. | 我男人本色 阉也没用 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:39] | Guess you put Dr. Model to rest. | 我想你把过去的放下了 |
[38:41] | I guess I did. | 猜对了 |
[38:44] | Dr. Victor, I’m sorry. But these are viable nerves. | 维克特医生 这些神经还是好的 |
[38:47] | We should save them. | 就保留下来吧 |
[38:48] | It’ll take at least an hour longer, | 那得再花一个多小时 |
[38:51] | and we might not get it all. | 肿瘤可能有残余 |
[38:53] | You know, they call him Limp Harry. | 知道吗 他们叫他”软绵绵” |
[38:58] | But his prognosis with chemo is nearly as good. | 但他术后配合化疗 效果很好 |
[39:01] | Frankly, if you’re worried about missing your tea time, | 坦白说吧 要是你怕耽误下午茶 |
[39:04] | I’d be more than happy to finish. | 我乐意替你完成手术 |
[39:05] | Dr. Stevens. | 斯蒂文斯医生 |
[39:07] | Can we help you? | 有事吗 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bailey. Dr. Victor, I agree with her. | 抱歉 贝利 维克特医生 我赞成她的意见 |
[39:12] | You just can’t… | 你不能 |
[39:14] | You have to save the nerves. | 你必须留下这些神经 |
[39:15] | – What? – The nerves, you have to save them. | -什么 -你不能切除这些神经 |
[39:17] | Dr. Stevens, I can handle this. | 斯蒂文斯医生 我能解决 |
[39:19] | You told me the most important thing | 你教导我要 |
[39:20] | is giving the patient what they want. | 尽力满足病人的需要 |
[39:22] | What Humphrey wants is his erection. | 而汉弗瑞需要保留性功能 |
[39:24] | She’s yours. You get her out. | 她归你管 你赶她出去 |
[39:26] | Can’t do that, sir. | 先生 我办不到 |
[39:28] | You know how these young puppies are. | 这些小孩有多难搞 你是知道的 |
[39:31] | I’m going to tell Richard about both of you. | 我要向理查德投诉你们俩 |
[39:34] | You do that. In the meantime, | 请便 至于现在 |
[39:35] | let’s pretend it’s you on this table and give this a try. | 想想如果躺这儿的是你 试试吧 |
[39:57] | Dr. Pinosky. | 宾诺斯基医生 |
[40:14] | You ever called one? | 以前宣布过死亡吗 |
[40:20] | No. | 没有 |
[40:24] | Call it, Doctor. | 宣布吧 杨医生 |
[40:28] | Time of death, 11:43. | 死亡时间 11点43分 |
[40:41] | I wish there were a rule book for intimacy. | 亲密 要是有种规则该多好 |
[40:48] | Some kind of a guide | 当你越线时 |
[40:50] | that could tell you when you’ve crossed the line. | 能有个指导提醒你该多好 |
[40:59] | You can’t lose it like that. | 你不用那么悲伤 |
[41:02] | It would be nice if you could see it coming. | 要是能事先预见它的到来该多好 |
[41:05] | I’ll get her. | 我去看她 |
[41:06] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[41:09] | And I don’t know how you fit it on a map. | 可我不知道它在哪 什么时候来临 |
[41:12] | We have to let her go. | 我们只能让她走 |
[41:25] | Of course, now you know every time he gets a rise, | 显然 现在他每次勃起时 |
[41:29] | he’ll be thinking of you. | 脑海里一定有你 |
[41:31] | You take it where you can get it… | 与所爱的人亲密无间 |
[41:36] | … and keep it as long as you can. | 然后努力去铭记 |
[41:51] | And as for rules… | 至于规则 |
[41:55] | Better not be using my toothbrush. | 最好用的牙刷不是我的 |
[41:57] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[41:59] | Maybe there are none. | 或许本就没有规则 |
[42:10] | Maybe the rules of intimacy | 又或 亲密的规则 |
[42:12] | are something you have to define for yourself. | 得由你自己来制定 |