时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – We had sex, once – Go out with me. | -我们上过床 就一次 -跟我约会吧 |
[00:06] | You know you’re my boss, it’s against the rules. | 你是我上司 你知道这违反规定 |
[00:08] | Do you like Izzie? is that what this is about? | 你喜欢伊兹 所以才这样吧 |
[00:10] | Izzie? No! She’s not the one I’m attracted to. | 伊兹 不 我喜欢的不是她 |
[00:12] | So there’s a one. | 那就另有其人咯 |
[00:14] | Ever been attracted to someone you couldn’t have? | 你喜欢过得不到的人吗 |
[00:17] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:19] | – Just coffee. – Good. | -只是咖啡而已 -很好 |
[00:21] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[00:22] | Your mother’s alzheimer’s is advancing. | 你母亲的老年痴呆越来越严重 |
[00:24] | So while she’s lose enough to consent | 所以趁她还清醒时 |
[00:26] | – she needs to sign everything to you. – me? | -让她签字把一切交给你 -我吗 |
[00:31] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[00:35] | So you blew me off for a bottle of tequila. | 你为了瓶龙舌兰而放我鸽子 |
[00:38] | That’s not nearly as much fun to wake up to. | 等你醒来后就没这么开心了 |
[00:40] | You mind moving this tail wagon? | 介意移一下车吗 |
[00:43] | You’re blocking me in. | 我被堵在里面了 |
[00:47] | A couple hundred years ago, | 两百多年前 |
[00:49] | Benjamin Franklin shared with the world | 本杰明·富兰克林曾经向众人 |
[00:51] | The secret of his success. | 分享他成功的秘诀 |
[00:54] | “Never leave that till tomorrow, ” he said, | 他说 “今日事” |
[00:56] | “which you can do today.” | “今日毕” |
[01:05] | This is the man who discovered electricity. | 正是他发现了电能 |
[01:07] | He’d think more of us would listen to what he had to say. | 他以为大多数人会听信他的忠告 |
[01:15] | I don’t know why we put things off, | 我不知道为什么大家习惯拖延 |
[01:18] | But if I had to guess, | 如果要我猜的话 |
[01:20] | I’d say it has a lot to do with fear. | 我想主要是因为害怕 |
[01:25] | Fear of failure, fear of pain, fear of rejection. | 害怕失败 害怕疼痛 害怕被拒绝 |
[01:35] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just ask her out? | 直接约她出去不是更简单 |
[01:52] | – she’s gonna be late. – maybe not. | -她会迟到的 -也许不会 |
[01:55] | We should wait for her. | 我们应该等等她 |
[01:57] | Definitely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:59] | I’m not her mother, and you are not her boyfriend. | 我不是她妈 你也不是她男朋友 |
[02:01] | Not yet, anyway. | 起码现在还不是 |
[02:02] | Stop, ok? I told you I’m not interested. | 闭嘴 好吗 我说过对她没兴趣 |
[02:05] | Life is short, George. | 生命短暂 乔治 |
[02:07] | Do you really want to die before you ever ask her out? | 你真想等到死 也不约她出去么 |
[02:09] | I do not want to ask her out. | 我不想约她出去 |
[02:12] | Do you really want to die a liar? | 你真的到死也要撒谎么 |
[02:14] | I’m not… I’m not dying. | 我 我才不死呢 |
[02:18] | Sometimes, the fear is just of making a decision. | 有时候 害怕的仅仅是做出决定 |
[02:24] | Because, what if you’re wrong? | 因为 如果我们错了怎么办 |
[02:26] | What if you’re making a mistake you can’t undo? | 如果犯了个无法挽回的错该怎么办 |
[02:30] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[02:31] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[02:32] | Hi. I’m late. | 嗨 我迟到了 |
[02:34] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在躲着我 |
[02:35] | Yes, but also late. | 是的 但我还是迟到了 |
[02:37] | Oh, are we going to talk about this? | 我们难道不应该谈谈吗 |
[02:39] | No | 不需要 |
[02:40] | About us and Bailey and what she saw? | 关于我们还有贝利 她撞见的事 |
[02:42] | I don’t need to talk about it. | 我没什么好说的 |
[02:43] | I experienced it, naked. | 我都经历过了 一丝不挂 |
[02:46] | This is getting complicated. | 这事变得越来越复杂了 |
[02:47] | Complicated for me. | 对我来说很复杂 |
[02:48] | I’m the intern sleeping with the attending. | 和主治医生上床的实习生是我 |
[02:51] | Bailey isn’t speaking to me anymore. | 贝利再也不会和我说话了 |
[02:53] | Not that that’s a bad thing. | 这似乎也不是什么坏事 |
[02:55] | If I was a better guy, I’d walk away. | 如果我是好人 我会走开的 |
[02:57] | Yes, you would. | 你当然会了 |
[03:00] | Do you want me to be a better guy? | 你想让我当好人么 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:05] | No. | 不要 |
[03:08] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[03:10] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[03:11] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[03:14] | Think about it. | 好好考虑 |
[03:20] | That was definitely worth being late. | 即使迟到也值得 |
[03:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Is this a? | 这算是 |
[03:31] | Should we talk about this? | 我们是不是应该谈谈 |
[03:35] | Yeah, definitely. | 是啊 当然了 |
[03:48] | – You’re late. – so are you. | -你迟到了 -你也一样 |
[03:50] | I know, and I can’t afford to piss off bailey any more. | 我知道 我再也不想惹贝利不高兴 |
[03:53] | Do you think she told anyone? | 你觉得她会说出去么 |
[03:55] | – About you and mcdreamy? – Yeah. | -你和美梦先生的事吗 -是啊 |
[03:56] | No, he’s her boss too. | 不会的 他也是她的上司 |
[03:58] | If they find out, what can they? | 他们要是发现了会怎么做 |
[03:59] | Can they kick me out, or? | 会开除我吗 还是 |
[04:01] | No… not officially. | 不 不会的 |
[04:04] | You’ll just get edged out, | 最多是被排挤 |
[04:07] | Blacklisted, banned from his surgeries, | 被列入黑名单 不准参加他的手术 |
[04:11] | Passed over for chief resident. | 当不了总住院医生 |
[04:13] | It’ll be humiliating, but you’ll live. | 会很丢脸 但你会留下来 |
[04:16] | I have to end it. | 我要结束这一切 |
[04:18] | I definitely have to end it. | 我必须得结束这一切 |
[04:21] | – I have to end it, right? – Meredith, shut up. | -我必须结束这一切 是吧 -梅瑞狄斯 闭嘴 |
[04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[04:26] | Did you seriously just tell me to shut up? | 你刚刚真是叫我闭嘴吗 |
[04:29] | Oh, please. You got a hot doctor | 拜托 你找到一个性感的医生 |
[04:31] | Who likes to make you open up and say “Ah” | 还总喜欢讨好你 |
[04:33] | It’s the American dream, stop whining about it. | 这就是美国梦 别再絮絮叨叨了 |
[04:35] | No. no good can come from sleeping with your boss. | 不 跟上司睡觉从来不会有什么好结果的 |
[04:38] | – Cristina, you’re late. – So is Meredith. | -克里斯蒂娜 你迟到了 -梅瑞狄斯也是 |
[04:40] | Whatever it is we’re afraid of, | 不管我们害怕的是什么 |
[04:42] | One thing holds true. | 有一件事永远不会改变 |
[04:44] | That, by the time the pain of not doing a thing | 当逃避的痛苦 |
[04:47] | Gets worse than the fear of doing it, | 比害怕更强烈时 |
[04:49] | It can feel like we’re carrying around a giant tumor. | 那感觉就会像是身负着巨大的肿瘤 |
[04:51] | When we walk in this door, | 大家进门后 |
[04:53] | You will maintain decorum. | 你们必须得保持严肃 |
[04:54] | You will not laugh, vomit, or drop your jaw. | 你们不准笑 不准吐 不准窃窃私语 |
[04:57] | Are we understood? | 明白了吗 |
[04:59] | – why would we laugh? – oh, just you wait. | -为什么会笑 -等着瞧吧 |
[05:01] | Good morning, Miss Connors. | 早上好 康纳斯女士 |
[05:03] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:07] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[05:09] | Tumor. | 肿瘤 |
[05:11] | And you thought I was speaking metaphorically. | 你以为我刚刚是在比喻吗 |
[05:45] | Good morning, Annie. how are you? | 早上好 安妮 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:47] | This is Dr. Bailey, and these are my fellow interns. | 这位是贝利医生 这几位是实习医生 |
[05:49] | Dr. Karev, we refer to patients as “Mister”… | 克莱夫医生 我们称呼病人要加”女士” |
[05:52] | I told him to call me “Annie.” | 是我让他叫我安妮的 |
[05:54] | “Miss Connors” makes me feel old and fat, | “康纳斯女士”这称呼让我觉得又肥又老 |
[05:56] | Which I am, but why feel that way? | 当然 我确实如此 但何必让自己跟难过呢 |
[06:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:02] | Annie, this is Dr. Burke. awesome surgeon. | 安妮 这位是伯克医生 非常棒的医生 |
[06:06] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[06:08] | Annie Connors is a 43-year-old woman who presented last night | 安妮·康纳斯今年43岁 于昨晚入院 |
[06:12] | With progressive shortness of breath the past three months. | 最近三个月出现呼吸急促现象 |
[06:15] | Found to have a very large tumor | 现已发现一颗成因不明的巨大肿瘤 |
[06:18] | Of unknown origin pressed against her diaphragm. | 压迫着她的横隔膜 |
[06:21] | Stable vital signs. | 生命体征稳定 |
[06:22] | Scheduled for CT this morning, sir. | 安排了今天上午做CT |
[06:24] | Thank you, Dr. Karev. are you at all claustrophobic? | 谢谢你 克莱夫医生 请问你有幽闭恐惧症吗 |
[06:27] | I’ve been housebound for the last year. | 过去的一年我都呆在家里 |
[06:29] | How claustrophobic could I be? | 我怎么会有幽闭恐惧症 |
[06:32] | All right. Dr. Stevens is going to take you up for a CT. | 斯蒂文斯医生会带你去照CT |
[06:35] | It’ll give us a better look at the tumor, | 这会让我们更好地知道肿瘤的状况 |
[06:37] | And we’ll know how to proceed. | 然后我们就知道下一步该怎么做了 |
[06:39] | Could someon tell my mom? | 有谁可以去告诉我妈妈 |
[06:40] | She’ll worry if she gets back, and I’m not here. | 她回来发现我不在会担心的 |
[06:43] | Yeah, of course. of course. | 噢 当然 当然了 |
[06:45] | And would it be possible for Alex to take me instead? | 还有 可以让阿历克斯带我去吗 |
[06:49] | I mean, he… | 我的意思是 他 |
[06:51] | He’s just so fun to look at. | 他看上去挺有有趣的 |
[06:53] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[06:55] | Sure. sure, Ms. Connors. | 当然了 康纳斯小姐 |
[06:58] | Excuse me. | 先告辞了 |
[07:02] | How much do you think it weighs? | 你觉得那有多重 |
[07:04] | 60 pounds. | 60磅吧[27公斤] |
[07:05] | More. she’s carrying a whole extra person. | 可能不止 大概有一个人的重量 |
[07:07] | This one’s going in the books. I’ve got to get in. | 这病例会写进教材的 我一定要参加 |
[07:09] | I almost did. have you ever seen Alex like that? | 我就差一点 你们见过阿历克斯那样吗 |
[07:11] | He actually seemed sincere. | 看起来像是真的一样 |
[07:13] | “seemed” being the operative word. | 重要的是”看起来像” |
[07:14] | He was on call when she came in. | 她入院的时候正好他值班 |
[07:17] | I am never leaving this place again. | 我再也不离开这儿了 |
[07:18] | Let’s move, people. | 开始工作了 各位 |
[07:20] | Ms. Connor’s surgery, should we choose to proceed, | 如果决定给康纳斯女士做手术 |
[07:23] | Will take most, if not all, of the surgeons off the floor, | 将会调用这层楼绝大部分的医生 |
[07:26] | Which means you people | 这意味着你们 |
[07:27] | Will have to work extra hard not to kill anyone, | 必须格外努力 别要了谁的命 |
[07:30] | cause we won’t be there to fix your mistakes. | 因为没有人来帮你们收拾残局 |
[07:32] | Dr. Burke. | 伯克医生 |
[07:34] | Trauma team to or one. | 创伤组立刻去1号手术室 |
[07:35] | Trauma team to or one. | 创伤组立刻去1号手术室 |
[07:37] | I really want in on this. | 我真的很想参加这个手术 |
[07:38] | I thought we weren’t talking. | 我以为我们不打算谈呢 |
[07:40] | I’m not talking. I’m just saying. | 这不是在谈 是请求 |
[07:44] | Find her mother, get a family history, | 去联系她的母亲 查一下家族病史 |
[07:46] | And I’ll tell Bailey. | 我会跟贝利说的 |
[07:50] | Mr. Harper had a coronary bypass yesterday. | 哈珀先生昨天做了冠状动脉搭桥术 |
[07:53] | His blood pressure, currently 100/l65. | 他目前的血压是100/l65 |
[07:55] | It was running low overnight down to 70/l30, | 昨天夜里降到了70/l30 |
[07:58] | But responded to medication. | 但药物治疗已经初见成效 |
[08:00] | Postoperative labs show a crit of 30 and normal coagulation. | 术后数据显示信度30 凝结现象正常 |
[08:03] | Chest-tube output has halted over the last two hours. | 过去两小时胸部管道排流停止 |
[08:06] | What’s your plan? | 下一步做什么 |
[08:08] | Chest x-ray and check the tube for possible occlusion. | 胸腔X光 检查管道是否有阻塞 |
[08:11] | Good. he’s doing fine. | 很好 他的状况很稳定 |
[08:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | I know you think I like Meredith, | 你以为我喜欢梅瑞狄斯 |
[08:26] | But I don’t like Meredith. | 实际上不是 |
[08:27] | What? | 什么 |
[08:28] | No. I like Meredith. obviously, I like Meredith. | 不 我当然喜欢梅瑞狄斯 当然喜欢 |
[08:31] | I just… I just don’t have a thing for her. | 只是我 只是我对她没有那个意思 |
[08:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | It’s just this morning… | 今天早上 |
[08:35] | I know you were probably just teasing, | 我知道你可能只是在开玩笑 |
[08:37] | But I don’t want you to say anything to her. | 但我希望你去和她说 |
[08:39] | We live together, and that’d be awkward. | 我们住在一起 那样会很尴尬的 |
[08:42] | – George, stop talking. – ok, then. | -乔治 闭嘴 -好吧 |
[08:48] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:51] | Mr. Levangie, this is Dr. Bailey | 勒凡吉先生 这位是贝利医生 |
[08:53] | And her fine staff of surgical interns. | 以及她手下出色的实习医生们 |
[09:01] | Welcome to hell, kids. | 欢迎来到地狱 孩子们 |
[09:05] | Who’s presenting? | 谁来做病情陈述 |
[09:07] | Edward Levangie is a 63-year-old man | 爱德华·勒凡吉今年63岁 |
[09:09] | Admitted for pain management for dyskinesia. | 入院接受运动障碍痛感治疗 |
[09:11] | He’s been stable since last night, | 从昨晚开始病情已经稳定 |
[09:13] | And responding to the bolus injections. | 药物注射后反应良好 |
[09:15] | – Izzie, treatments? – for parkinson’s disease? | -伊兹 说一下疗法 -帕金森症的疗法吗 |
[09:19] | Deep brain stimulation has… | 深度脑部刺激 |
[09:21] | Not for parkinson’s, for spinal pain. | 不是治疗帕金森 是脊椎疼痛 |
[09:26] | Intraspinal catheter. | 脊椎内插导管术 |
[09:29] | That way, he can have constant pain medication. | 这样可以用药物治疗长期的疼痛 |
[09:31] | Excellent. this is Dr. Grey. | 很好 这位是格蕾医生 |
[09:33] | She’s gonna prep you for the procedure and assist. | 她会帮你准备手术 并随时协助治疗 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[09:46] | You make yourselves busy, I’ll catch up with you. | 你们先找点事做 我马上赶过来 |
[10:05] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[10:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:08] | Well, that’s your name, right? it’s on your jacket. | 那是你的名字 对吧 就写在你的衣服上 |
[10:10] | All right, I’ll just call you Bailey then. | 好吧 我还是叫你贝利好了 |
[10:13] | You think you’re charming in that talented, neurotic, | 自以为顶着那一头神经质的 |
[10:15] | Overly moussed hair sort of way, good for you. | 喷满了摩丝的发型很性感是吧 |
[10:18] | But if you think I’m going to stand back | 但如果你认为我会袖手旁观 |
[10:20] | And watch while you favor her… | 看着你在我面前偏袒她 |
[10:22] | – I don’t favor her. she’s good. – I’m sure she is. | -我没有偏袒她 她很出色 -这毫无疑问 |
[10:24] | Can I point out that, | 我可以提醒你一点吗 |
[10:25] | Technically, I’m your boss? | 严格说来 我是你的上司 |
[10:27] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不到我 |
[10:28] | Look, I’m not going to advertise | 听着 我不会四处散播你 |
[10:30] | Your extracurricular activities with my intern. | 和我实习医生的八卦 |
[10:33] | However, the next time I see you favoring Meredith | 不过 下次再让我看见你偏袒梅瑞狄斯 |
[10:36] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t see | 我保证让她一个月之内 |
[10:38] | The inside of an OR for a month. | 别想进手术室 |
[10:40] | Just for the sake of balance. | 这是为了公平起见 |
[10:45] | – we’re all set, doc. – ok. | -都准备好了 医生 -好的 |
[10:48] | There’s going to be a microphone in there for you | 这里面有个麦克风 |
[10:51] | In case you get scared or you want to get out, | 以防你害怕了 或是想要出来 |
[10:53] | But try not to do that, | 但请尽量克制一下 |
[10:55] | Because then we’re going to have to start all over again. | 否则的话我们又得重新开始了 |
[10:58] | I’m fine. I’ll be fine. | 没关系 我会没事的 |
[10:59] | I know you’re going to be fine, Because I’m going to be | 我知道你不会有事的 因为我就站在 |
[11:01] | Right over there, behind that glass, waiting for you. | 那扇玻璃后面等着你 |
[11:05] | – all right? – ok. | -好吗 -好的 |
[11:07] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:09] | Are you really ready? let’s do this. | 你真的准备好了吗 我们开始吧 |
[11:11] | See ya. | 待会儿见 |
[11:21] | Oh, hey, man, you got an extra battery? | 嘿 老兄 你有备用电池吗 |
[11:24] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:26] | – oh, I know, right? – I’ve never seen anything like this. | -噢 我早就知道 -我从来没见过这么大的东西 |
[11:29] | God. | 天啊 |
[11:31] | Well, what I don’t understand… | 我不明白的是 |
[11:33] | Is how a person lets it get like that. | 她怎么会让肿瘤发展到这样的状况 |
[11:35] | I mean, man, that is a whole lot of nasty. | 我是说 老兄 真恶心 |
[11:38] | Maybe she’s afraid of doctors. poor thing. | 或许是因为她害怕医生 太可怜了 |
[11:41] | Poor thing? please. | 可怜 拜托 |
[11:42] | If you’re afraid of doctors, you take a pill. | 如果你害怕医生 你可以吃药啊 |
[11:45] | She’s just sick, like, warped, you know? | 她就是有病 变态 你知道吧 |
[11:48] | Seriously, I don’t know how she lives with herself. | 真不知道她是怎么活下来的 |
[11:57] | Well, at first, we thought she was just putting on weight. | 起初我们以为她只是长胖了 |
[12:00] | When we realized what was happening, | 当我们知道怎么回事后 |
[12:02] | I tried to get her to go to the doctor, | 曾经劝她去看医生 |
[12:05] | But she was scared. | 但她很害怕 |
[12:06] | And, the bigger it got, the less she wanted to go. | 肿瘤越长越大 她也越来越不愿意去 |
[12:10] | And she never really felt all that sick until last night. | 直到昨天晚上她才真的坚持不住了 |
[12:14] | She couldn’t breathe. | 她无法呼吸了 |
[12:16] | Because the tumor was crushing her lungs. | 因为肿瘤压迫了她的肺部 |
[12:18] | Yes, well, I called 911. | 是的 所以我打了急救电话 |
[12:21] | It just seemed like the right thing to do. | 但是只是觉得应该这么做 |
[12:26] | You know, the right thing to do | 你知道 一年前 |
[12:27] | Would have been to call a year ago | 就应该打电话了 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Ok, Mr. Levangie. | 勒凡吉先生 |
[12:38] | We’re going to get you more comfortable, ok? | 我们会让你更舒服一些的 |
[12:41] | I’m going to go downstairs, and I’ll be back up shortly. | 我要下楼一趟 很快就回来 |
[12:44] | – ok. – ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[12:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry, doctor… Grey. | 抱歉 格蕾医生 |
[12:53] | My dad seems to like you. | 我爸爸似乎很喜欢你 |
[12:55] | He’s always liked skinny blondes. | 他向来都喜欢苗条的金发美女 |
[12:57] | Is that rude? I’m sorry. I’m so tired. | 太不礼貌了 抱歉 我太累了 |
[12:59] | Is there something? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:01] | I was wondering if you would talk to him. | 我在想你能不能跟他谈谈 |
[13:04] | About? | 谈什么 |
[13:05] | Brain surgery. | 大脑手术 |
[13:06] | The doctor mentioned it, and I’ve read about it online. | 之前医生提过 我也上网查了资料 |
[13:09] | If it worked, it could help | 如果成功的话 不仅减少他的病痛 |
[13:11] | With most of his symptoms, not just his pain. | 还能够减轻他的大多数病症 |
[13:14] | Is he a candidate? | 他是否可以手术 |
[13:15] | He is, but he’s afraid of it. | 可以 但是他害怕 |
[13:17] | Surgery on his back, he can understand, | 背部手术 他还能接受 |
[13:19] | But his brain… And there are risks. | 但在他的大脑 更何况还有风险 |
[13:22] | – but his quality of life… – There isn’t any. | -但他的生活质量 -根本毫无质量可言 |
[13:26] | And, it keeps getting worse. | 而且 越来越糟 |
[13:29] | I’m getting married next month. | 我下个月就要结婚了 |
[13:31] | I already lost my mom. | 我已经失去了母亲 |
[13:33] | And I want him to walk… | 我希望他可以牵着我走进 |
[13:38] | I want him with me. maybe that’s selfish, but… | 我希望他陪着我 可能这有点自私 但是 |
[13:41] | You don’t know what it’s like having a parent… | 你不知道那种感觉 |
[13:44] | Watching him… | 看着他 |
[13:46] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:48] | I do know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[13:51] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[13:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:03] | The right hemidiaphragm is so high | 右侧横膈膜被顶得太高了 |
[14:04] | That it’s completely displacing her lung tissue. | 已经肺部组织完全移位了 |
[14:07] | It’s infiltrated her spinal canal in three places. | 而且已经从三处渗入了脊椎管 |
[14:10] | We should start there. | 我们应该先做脊椎手术 |
[14:11] | It’s going to take 3 or 4 hours just to get around those nerves. | 光是绕开那些神经大概就需要三四个小时 |
[14:14] | I’d prefer to start in front, | 我更倾向于先做肺部 |
[14:16] | And then flip her. | 然后再做背部 |
[14:16] | You never know what vessels are involved. | 你不知道会触碰到哪条血管 |
[14:18] | How intertwined they are. | 以及它们缠绕的情况 |
[14:20] | I’m going to need a good head start. | 第一步要保险 |
[14:22] | I should really go with these spinal canals. | 我必须先从脊柱开始 |
[14:23] | If I miss a step, she’s paralyzed. | 如果我有任何差错 她就会瘫痪 |
[14:25] | If I don’t relieve the pressure on her lungs, | 如果不先释放她肺部的压力 |
[14:26] | She will be dead. | 她将必死无疑 |
[14:27] | So she won’t mind if she can’t walk. | 也就不在乎是否瘫痪了 |
[14:29] | Do you think she really wants to live? | 你们以为她想活下去么 |
[14:32] | Come on. she’s been housebound. | 拜托 她宅在家里 |
[14:35] | She’s been living under this thing, for how long? | 和这个肿瘤生活在一起这么久 |
[14:38] | Just watching it grow for how long? | 看着它长大 看了多久 |
[14:39] | She doesn’t seem stupid. Doesn’t even seem all that scared. | 她看上去不蠢 甚至都不怎么害怕 |
[14:42] | Why would anyone wait this long, unless they wanted to die? | 要是不想死的话 谁会等那么久 |
[14:45] | People do things every day | 人们明知道会危及生命 |
[14:46] | That they know could kill them. | 却每天照做不误 |
[14:48] | Doesn’t mean they want to die. | 这并不意味着他们想死 |
[14:49] | What are her chances of surviving the surgery? | 她从术后存活率有多大呢 |
[14:52] | Slightly better than if we do nothing. | 起码比不做手术要好 |
[14:54] | So is it worth it? hey, come on. | 那这手术是值得的咯 行了 |
[14:57] | You were already thinking it, I’m just saying. | 你们都想好了 我只是说说 |
[15:01] | She’s 43. it’s worth a try. | 她才43岁 值得一试 |
[15:16] | Dr. shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[15:18] | Mr. Levangie, the parkinson’s patient, | 勒凡吉先生 那个患帕金森症的病人 |
[15:21] | A good candidate for DBS? | 他能不能做脑部手术 |
[15:23] | Yes, but he’s not interested. | 是的 但他没兴趣 |
[15:24] | Ok, but I think it’s worth talking to him again, pushing him | 我觉得应该再跟他谈谈 说服他 |
[15:27] | We’re talking about a brain surgery | 我们要做的可是一个脑手术 |
[15:30] | That is performed while the patient is wide awake, | 这手术过程中病人是清醒的 |
[15:32] | There is a risk of paralysis, a risk of death | 病人可能有瘫痪的风险 甚至死亡 |
[15:34] | If the patient doesn’t want it. | 如果病人不愿意 |
[15:35] | It is not my job to push him into anything | 我无权逼他做这个决定 |
[15:37] | And it’s definitely not yours. | 你也绝对没有 |
[15:39] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[15:40] | Since you’re clearly uncomfortable with my decision. | 既然你对我的决定很不满 |
[15:42] | it’s best you’d not scrub in | 你还是不要参加手术好了 |
[15:43] | – but… – it’s minor procedure. you won’t be missed. | -但是 -只是小手术 不会有什么损失的 |
[15:56] | You know, they call you the Nazi. | 你知道吗 她们叫你纳粹 |
[15:57] | So I’ve heard. | 我早听说了 |
[15:59] | Dr. conserva, 3742. Dr. Conserva, 3742, stat. | [康萨瓦医生 请去3742号病房] |
[16:05] | I won’t lie to you. | 我老实告诉你 |
[16:06] | The surgery is going to be long and difficult, | 手术过程会艰难而漫长 |
[16:09] | But we have an extremely capable surgical team, and I can… | 但我们拥有杰出的医疗小组 我可以 |
[16:12] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[16:16] | There’s always that risk, but if we don’t do the surgery… | 风险总会有的 但如果我们不做这手术 |
[16:20] | I’ll definitely die. | 我必死无疑 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:24] | Soon? | 会很快吗 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | – Mom, the room’s clean. – ok, honey, ok. | -妈 这房间已经够干净了 -好的 宝贝 |
[16:31] | – Mom! – She’ll have the surgery. | -妈 -她会做这个手术的 |
[16:34] | – Mom! – No. no, Annie. | -妈 -不 别说了 安妮 |
[16:38] | She will have the surgery. | 她必须做这个手术 |
[16:45] | I guess I’ll have the surgery. | 我想我还是接受手术好了 |
[16:47] | I think that is a very wise decision. | 我觉得这是个非常明智的决定 |
[16:49] | On one condition. I don’t want him there. | 有个条件 他不能参加手术 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry, Annie. did I upset you in some way? | 不好意思 安妮 我做什么得罪你了吗 |
[16:57] | If he’s in the surgery, I’m not having it. | 如果他参加 我就拒绝手术 |
[17:03] | That’s how I live with myself. | 这就是我做人的方式 |
[17:06] | Ok, Miss Connors. | 好的 康纳斯小姐 |
[17:09] | Dr. karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[17:20] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了些什么 |
[17:21] | Nothing. I-I don’t know. | 什么也没干 我 我不知道 |
[17:23] | Man. the mike must have been on. | 天哪 麦克风可能没关 |
[17:24] | -I was talking to the teck guy. – If anything goes wrong | -我在和技师说话 -如果你做错什么 |
[17:26] | anything | 不管什么 |
[17:27] | You are 60 percent more likely to be sued | 你有60%的可能面临起诉 |
[17:29] | If you’ve offended the patient, 60 percent | 如果冒犯病人 60%的可能 |
[17:31] | I never would have said that. | 我不是有意让她听见的 |
[17:32] | The micro shouldn’t have been on. | 麦克风应该是关着的 |
[17:34] | I didn’t realize she could hear me. | 我没想到她会听见 |
[17:36] | Now you won’t realize your chance to scrub in. | 你也没想到你没机会进手术了 |
[17:38] | You’re banned from the or. mine or anyone else’s. all week. | 一周之内禁止你参加任何手术 |
[17:41] | I got the history on the tumor. | 我查到病史了 |
[17:43] | It’s been growing for a year and a half. | 那肿瘤已经长了一年半了 |
[17:45] | A year and a half.It’s the first time she’s even had it looked at. | 一年半啊 这是她第一次来就医 |
[17:47] | It’s like she’s fatally lazy. | 真是懒得要命 |
[17:53] | Why doesn’t she get banned? | 为什么不禁止她手术 |
[17:56] | Go prep Annie connors for surgery. | 去为安妮·康纳斯准备手术 |
[17:58] | You’re scrubbing in with Cristina. | 你和克里斯蒂娜一起参加手术 |
[18:00] | Really? I mean, thank you. ok. | 真的吗 我是说 谢谢你 好的 |
[18:03] | We just need to recheck your labs | 我们需要重新化验 |
[18:05] | And get an EKG, | 然后做个心电图 |
[18:06] | So I just need to take a little blood. | 我需要抽点血 |
[18:08] | Dr. Burke is great, and Dr. Bailey. | 伯克医生非常出色 贝利医生也一样 |
[18:11] | – I know you’re probably scared. – That’s ok, kitten. | -我知道你可能很害怕 -好了 小子 |
[18:14] | You can just do your job. | 你只要做好你的工作就好了 |
[18:15] | You don’t have to talk to the fat, nasty tumor lady. | 不用跟这个得了肿瘤的胖女人说话 |
[18:18] | I mean, I let it get this bad. | 这完全是我自找的 |
[18:20] | How much sympathy do I deserve. | 根本不配得到别人的同情 |
[18:23] | Why did you let it get this bad? | 你为什么让它长成这样呢 |
[18:27] | You’re the first person since I got here to ask me that. | 你第一个问我这个的人 |
[18:30] | Well, I guess it’s just like the elephant in the room. | 可能目标像大象那样太明显了 |
[18:33] | – Elephant? – I mean… | -大象 -我的意思是 |
[18:35] | It’s more like a giant sow, don’t you think? | 更像是一头大母猪 你觉得呢 |
[18:45] | Every time I went to the hospital, someone died. | 每次我去医院都是有人去世 |
[18:48] | All four of my grandparents, then my dad. | 先是我的四个祖父母 然后是我父亲 |
[18:52] | My best friend’s mom, | 然后是我闺密的妈妈 |
[18:54] | My baby sister. | 我的小妹妹 |
[18:56] | They all went in, never came out. | 他们都进了医院 都没再出来 |
[19:00] | So I put it off. | 所以我一拖再拖 |
[19:05] | You know, you’re not the only one to put things off. | 你知道吗 拖拖拉拉的人不止你一个 |
[19:08] | I never do anything till the last possible minute. | 我总是到最后时刻才会行动 |
[19:10] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[19:12] | Well… | 这 |
[19:16] | I’ve had this thing for my roommate since, like, day one, | 我从第一天开始就喜欢我的室友 |
[19:19] | And I just… I can’t tell her. | 但我却 我却不敢告诉她 |
[19:22] | She probably wouldn’t go out with me, anyway, but… | 她可能根本不会和我约会 但是 |
[19:25] | How do I know that for sure, | 如果我连问都不问 |
[19:27] | If I don’t ever ask? | 我有怎么会知道呢 |
[19:32] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[19:33] | You’re equating your pathetic love | 你居然把你可怜的感情生活 |
[19:35] | Life with my record breaking tumor. | 跟我这破记录的肿瘤相提并论 |
[19:38] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:43] | It’s just that he blatantly favors me in front of her | 他公然地在她面前偏袒我 |
[19:46] | And then blatantly dismisses me. | 然后又公然地把我踢开 |
[19:48] | How do you know he was favoring you? | 你怎么知道他偏袒你 |
[19:51] | Look, you’ve got a brain. | 听着 因为你的聪明才智 |
[19:52] | You got into this program. | 自己争取到了这次手术 |
[19:54] | Just because Shepherd munching your cookies | 虽然谢博德看上你 |
[19:55] | Doesn’t mean you didn’t deserve what you worked for. | 并不意味着你不配得到你的劳动成果 |
[19:58] | But he’s making me look bad. | 但他让我觉得很无能 |
[20:00] | I have to end it. | 我必须得结束这一切 |
[20:02] | – right. – it’s over. | -说得对 -该结束了 |
[20:05] | Is it true you get to scrub in on that tumor? | 真的吗 你要参加那个肿瘤手术 |
[20:07] | – Don’t sit here. – you get to scrub in? | -别坐这儿 -你要参加手术吗 |
[20:10] | How psyched are you? | 那多激动啊 |
[20:11] | On a scale of one to ecstatic, ecstatic. | 真是欣喜若狂啊 |
[20:15] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[20:16] | I think Burke wants to get into your scrubs. | 我觉得伯克想占你的便宜 |
[20:18] | Why are you sitting here? | 你干嘛坐在这儿 |
[20:19] | He kicked me off that surgery | 他因为我态度不好就踢了我 |
[20:20] | For the same crap you poured everyday. | 实际上你每天都这态度 |
[20:22] | If I stuck this fork into his thigh, would I get in trouble? | 要是我把叉子插进他的大腿 会有麻烦吗 |
[20:26] | Not if you make it look like an accident. | 只要伪装成一场事故就行了说 |
[20:28] | – hey. – hi! hello | -嘿 -嗨 你好啊 |
[20:30] | Thank god, man. I’m drowning in estrogen here. | 谢天谢地 老兄 我正在被女人围攻 |
[20:33] | You look… is everything ok? | 那个 你没事吧 |
[20:37] | Shepherd’s a jackass. | 谢博德是个大混蛋 |
[20:39] | Really? I think he’s kind of great. | 是吗 我觉得他挺好的啊 |
[20:41] | He reamed her out in front of Bailey. | 他当着贝利的面让她出丑 |
[20:43] | – Why? – Cause he’s a jackass. | -为什么 -因为他是个混蛋 |
[20:47] | Well, bad days are… bad. | 遇上晦气的日子就会倒霉 |
[20:51] | Maybe tonight, uh, if, you know, | 不如今晚 如果你 |
[20:53] | If you drink alcohol, I mean, we could | 如果你能喝酒 我说 我们可以 |
[20:56] | All of us, I mean, go out and drink alcohol… | 我们大家一起 我说 去喝一杯 |
[21:01] | Because of the bad day. | 因为今天太倒霉了 |
[21:08] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:12] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[21:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:28] | How’s your back? | 背部感觉怎么样 |
[21:30] | – still good. – good. how are you? | -还行 -很好 你呢 |
[21:31] | Can you lean forward for me? I want to check something. | 你可以坐起来点么 我要检查一下 |
[21:34] | – Does that feel ok? – yeah. | -感觉还行吧 -是的 |
[21:36] | – Right here? – Did you page? | -就这儿吧 -你呼我的吗 |
[21:40] | Mr. Levangie, have you given any more thought | 勒凡吉先生 你有没有再考虑 |
[21:42] | About the other surgical options we discussed this morning? | 我们今早谈到的手术疗法呢 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | Why would I? I already told you no. | 为什么要做手术 我不是已经拒绝了吗 |
[21:52] | I’m letting you cut into my back, | 我已经让你们切开我后背 |
[21:54] | But that’s not enough for you. | 但你们还不满足 |
[21:56] | All you guys ever want to do is cut. | 你们这些医生心里想的就是手术 |
[21:58] | Dad, just listen to what he has to say. | 爸爸 先听听医生到底要说什么 |
[22:00] | I already listened. | 我已经听过了 |
[22:02] | Sir, there’s a very small window of opportunity here. | 先生 你剩下的机会不多了 |
[22:06] | Once the parkinson’s progresses to a point of dementia, | 一旦帕金森发展为老年痴呆 |
[22:08] | You’re no longer a candidate for DBS. | 你就不能再做脑部手术了 |
[22:11] | And when I’m no longer a candidate, | 等我不能做手术后 |
[22:14] | Is that when you people will leave me the hell alone! | 你们是不是就不来烦我了 |
[22:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:20] | Do I have to start drooling, and forget my name | 我是不是要流着口水 忘记自己是谁 |
[22:24] | To get a little peace and quiet? | 才能得到片刻的清净 |
[22:26] | All right. I’ll check back with you later. | 好吧 我一会儿再来看你 |
[22:29] | Try to get some rest. | 你先好好休息吧 |
[22:31] | Dad, you’re being unreasonable. | 爸爸 你简直不可理喻 |
[22:34] | The doctors are only trying to help you. | 医生只是想帮你 |
[22:37] | It’s my damn life, and it’s my damn brain. | 这是我自己的生活 也是我自己的大脑 |
[22:39] | You want me to let them cut up my brain | 你想让他们在我意识清醒的状态下 |
[22:41] | While I’m lying here awake, for what? | 打开我的大脑吗 为什么 |
[22:44] | – Dad! – I’ll be at your wedding. | -爸爸 -我会参加你的婚礼的 |
[22:47] | I will sit in the back. | 我可以坐在后面 |
[22:49] | Your uncle will walk you down the aisle. | 你叔叔会牵着你走进教堂的 |
[22:52] | I know it’s not perfect, but it’s life. | 我知道这不完美的 但这就是生活 |
[22:54] | Life is messy sometimes. | 生活有时候就是那么糟说 |
[22:58] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[23:04] | If she knows, | 她要是真知道 |
[23:07] | Then what the hell are we still talking for, huh? | 那我们还有什么好谈的 |
[23:11] | Why in hell can’t she drop it? | 她为什么就不能放弃那个想法呢 |
[23:17] | It is your life. but it’s her life too. | 那的确是你的生活 但也是她的 |
[23:20] | And you have a chance to get better here. | 你现在有机会好转 |
[23:23] | And all she’s asking you to do is try. | 她只是希望你能够试一试 |
[23:35] | If they pull this off, | 他们要是成功取出肿瘤 |
[23:36] | I’m totally calling Oprah. | 我一定要给奥普拉打电话[著名访谈节目] |
[23:39] | You two been working out? | 你们俩经常锻炼吗 |
[23:42] | Sometimes I jog, | 我有时候会跑跑步 |
[23:44] | And I try to take the stairs whenever possible. | 只要情况允许 我都会走楼梯 |
[23:46] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[23:47] | See that large pile of tumor? | 看见那个大肿瘤了吗 |
[23:49] | You’re going to be retracting it for the next 14 hours, | 接下来14个小时 你要一直托着它 |
[23:52] | So I’m just saying I hope you have strong backs. | 我只是希望你们能挺得住 |
[23:58] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[24:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[24:01] | Mr. Levangie has agreed to DBS. | 勒凡吉先生同意做脑部手术 |
[24:04] | If we do it today. | 但我们必须今天做 |
[24:07] | If he leaves, he won’t come back. | 如果他出院了 就再也不会回来了 |
[24:13] | Don’t worry, Dr. Shepherd. | 别担心 谢博德医生 |
[24:15] | It’ll take hours before we get around to the spine. | 几小时之后才会进行到脊柱手术部分 |
[24:18] | – I’ll page you. – all right, then. | -到时我会呼你的 -那好吧 |
[24:25] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:32] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[24:36] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[24:38] | That he was my boss, | 我不知道他是我的上司 |
[24:40] | When I met him. I didn’t know. | 我第一次见到他的时候 我真的不知道 |
[24:41] | – I don’t care. – Really? | -我不在意 -是吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, well, you sort of seemed to not be talking to me, so I… | 你似乎不愿意和我说话 所以我 |
[24:47] | You see this, what’s happening right here? | 你听着 现在的情况是这样 |
[24:49] | This is the problem with you sleeping with my boss. | 你和我上司上床的问题在于 |
[24:53] | Not whether or not you knew him before, | 不管你之前是否认识他 |
[24:55] | But how it affects my day. | 但影响到了我的生活 |
[24:57] | And me standing here talking to you | 我现在站在这里跟你谈 |
[24:59] | About your sex life affects my day. | 你的性生活对我造成的影响 |
[25:02] | And the longer this little fling goes on, | 你们的感情持续的越久 |
[25:05] | The more favors you get over the others, | 你就会比别人得到更多的偏袒 |
[25:08] | Who are fighting tooth and nail just to make it | 那些人拼尽全力想完成实习 |
[25:10] | Through this program without any assistance. | 却得不到任何人的帮助和偏袒 |
[25:12] | When those people start finding out what’s going on | 一旦这些人发现了这些事情 |
[25:15] | And they don’t want to work with you | 他们就不会再愿意与你共事 |
[25:18] | And talk to you or look at you, | 也不想看你 不想理你 |
[25:20] | And they start bitching and moaning at me, | 等他们向我埋怨抱怨 |
[25:23] | The more it affects my day. | 那将对我产生更大的影响 |
[25:26] | So, no, Dr. Grey, | 所以 不行 格蕾医生 |
[25:28] | I don’t care what you knew, or when you knew it. | 我不在意你知不知道 什么时候知道 |
[25:31] | Are we understood? | 听明白了吗 |
[25:34] | – Yes. – good. | -明白 -很好 |
[25:47] | This sucks. | 太郁闷了 |
[25:49] | I’m not a real fan of yours, either. | 是啊 我对你也没什么好感 |
[25:51] | Not you. this. everyone is scrubbed in somewhere. | 我不是说你 每个人都能进手术室 |
[25:54] | Bright side, we have the run of the floor. | 看开点 这层全是我们的 |
[25:56] | Want to do it in the stairwell? | 想去楼梯井做爱吗 |
[25:57] | I’m just saying you never know what could happen. | 你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么事 |
[26:02] | I’m changing. | 我去换衣服 |
[26:04] | I’ll page you if I need you. | 有事我会呼你的 |
[26:05] | You do that. | 说到做到 |
[26:09] | You are so my favorite person today. | 今天你是我最爱的人 |
[26:14] | Begin more suction. | 再多点吸引 |
[26:16] | We need to hang another bag of o-neg. | 再拿一袋O阴性血来 |
[26:20] | Cauterizing the small bleeders | 电烙这些小的出血点 |
[26:21] | To keep my visual field clean. | 让我的视野保持清晰 |
[26:23] | God, is your back killing you? | 老天 你的背疼吗 |
[26:25] | George, shut up. we’re in here. | 乔治 闭嘴 我们在手术室呢 |
[26:29] | Hold it right there. | 握着别动 |
[26:34] | Mrs. Harper, let me show you these chest films. | 哈珀太太 请过来看这些胸片 |
[26:38] | We were able to relieve the obstruction of his chest tube, | 我们已经成功清除他胸管中的阻塞 |
[26:41] | So the buildup of fluid you see should resolve itself soon. | 所以这些积液会很快自动排除 |
[26:47] | Which translates as he should be home in no time. | 也就是说 他很快就能出院了 |
[26:50] | He was making waffles. | 他当时正在做华夫饼 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:53] | He was making waffles. | 他当时正在做华夫饼 |
[26:54] | He was mixing the batter, and… | 他当时正在和面 然后 |
[26:56] | And then, he was on the floor. | 然后 他就倒下了 |
[26:58] | Izzie, we need a central line run in 204. | 伊兹 204做中心静脉导管滴注 |
[27:00] | – Page Dr. Karev, will you? – He’s not answering. | -呼克莱夫医生 好吗 -他没有回应 |
[27:02] | I’m so sorry. I’ll be back. | 对不起 我马上回来 |
[27:17] | Like what you see, right? | 很迷人 是吧 |
[27:25] | Neuro sponge. | 神经胶体 |
[27:28] | 感觉如何 勒凡吉先生 | |
[27:30] | All right. | 还行 |
[27:31] | Drill bit’s charged. | 钻头已充电 |
[27:32] | Where’s blondie? | 金发小妞呢 |
[27:34] | I’m right here. can’t you see me? | 我就在这儿 看得见吗 |
[27:36] | I’m shaky. I’m not blind. | 我虽然抖个不停 可我不瞎 |
[27:39] | Anything goes wrong here, I’m blaming you. | 要是出了什么事 全怪你 |
[27:41] | Ok, in that case, I’ll stay where you can see me. | 好吧 那样 我就站在你能看见我的地方 |
[27:45] | We have to drill a hole and try to find | 我们要钻一个孔然后找到 |
[27:47] | The spot that controls the motor function. | 控制着运动机能的区域 |
[27:50] | You can’t see my brain from there. | 你站那看不见我的大脑 |
[27:52] | Aren’t you supposed to be learning something? | 你不是应该学点什么吗 |
[27:54] | I’m good, right here. | 我没事 我在这 |
[27:58] | – EEG waves look good. – Ok, Mr. Levangie. | -脑电图扫描情况正常 -好的 勒凡吉先生 |
[28:01] | Just take a couple deep breaths. | 先做几下深呼吸 |
[28:02] | Focus on the pretty girl. | 然后将注意力集中到位美女那里 |
[28:05] | This is going to sound really scary, but try and relax. | 这听起来会很恐怖 不过试着放松就好 |
[28:08] | You shouldn’t feel a thing. | 你不会有感觉的 |
[28:11] | – Any pain here? here? – No. | -这儿有疼痛感吗 -没有 |
[28:13] | -Here? – No | -这里呢 -不是 |
[28:15] | Dr. Stevens, I need you to check the x-ray in 2103. | 斯蒂文斯医生 2013要查X光片 |
[28:18] | 2118 needs post-op notes, and Jane’s wondering | 2118需要进行术后记录 还有护士珍问你 |
[28:21] | If you want her to start feeding 2112. | 是不是可以给2112号房病人进食了 |
[28:23] | I’m going on break. | 我要休息了 |
[28:24] | Ok, yeah, before you do that, | 好吧 但是在你休息之前 |
[28:26] | Could you page Dr. Karev again? | 你可以再呼一次克莱夫医生吗 |
[28:27] | – I already paged him. – again? | -我已经呼过了 -再呼一次 |
[28:29] | – Irrigation. – Little more pressure. | -冲洗 -增加压力 |
[28:32] | Excuse me. how is it? | 问一下 情况如何 |
[28:34] | Long and slow. I don’t envy those two. | 漫长而痛苦 我才不羡慕他们俩呢 |
[28:37] | They’ve been holding that thing for eight hours. | 他们托着那东西已经有8小时了 |
[28:40] | Their arms have to be ready to fall off. | 胳膊都要断掉了 |
[28:45] | Look at the size of this artery. | 看看这条动脉 |
[28:47] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:48] | It’s as thick as a thumb. | 简直和拇指一样粗 |
[28:52] | You ever seen a vessel this size? | 你见过这么粗的血管吗 |
[28:54] | No. | 没有 |
[28:56] | This thing’s just feeding on all her blood. | 这东西需要大量供血 |
[29:00] | We need more o-negative. | 我们需要更多的O阴性血 |
[29:02] | I’ll call the blood bank. | 我马上给血库打电话 |
[29:06] | Damn it, o’malley. you want me to kill this patient? | 该死 欧麦利 你想让我杀了这病人吗 |
[29:09] | No, I… sorry. | 不 我 对不起 |
[29:11] | I mean, is the art of retracting just too much for you? | 我说 举着肿瘤是不是对你要求太高了 |
[29:14] | No, I was, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[29:18] | I had an itch. | 我刚刚有点痒 |
[29:22] | Way to go, George. nicely done. | 干得好 乔治 好好享受吧 |
[29:26] | Just keep trying, Mr. Levangie. mimic my motions. | 继续努力 勒凡吉先生 跟着我做 |
[29:30] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 |
[29:32] | You’re doing great, mr. Levangie. just a little longer. | 你做的很好 勒凡吉先生 再坚持一会儿 |
[29:36] | Oh, damn it! | 妈的 |
[29:40] | Take a breath and try again. | 深呼吸 再试一次 |
[29:42] | One more time, Mr. Levangie. | 再来一次 勒凡吉先生 |
[29:44] | The probe is almost in. | 探针差不多找到了 |
[29:46] | You’ll know it when we find the right spot. | 等我们找到后你会知道的 |
[30:00] | Well, how about that? | 好 感觉怎样 |
[30:02] | There it is. | 正是 |
[30:04] | I’ll be a son of a bitch. | 我真是大混蛋 |
[30:15] | Bailey was on the warpath. I was trying to protect you. | 贝利很恼火 我是想要保护你 |
[30:18] | You trying to protect me is why she’s on the warpath. | 正因为你想护着我 她才会恼火的 |
[30:21] | You can’t do me favors. | 你不能帮我 |
[30:22] | You can’t ask me to scrub in, when I haven’t earned it. | 如果我没争取到 你不能让我参加手术 |
[30:25] | Ok, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[30:26] | You can’t treat me like crap when I haven’t earned that. | 但如果我争取到了 你不能对我态度恶劣 |
[30:29] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[30:30] | I got myself into this mess, and I… | 是我自作自受 所以我 |
[30:33] | And you’ll get yourself out? | 所以你准备置身事外吗 |
[30:34] | I don’t… know that yet. | 我 我还不确定 |
[30:42] | Don’t let me keep you. | 别耽误你了 |
[30:43] | You did great work here today. | 你今天表现的很出色 |
[30:48] | Dr. shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[30:50] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[30:51] | Sorry I called you a jackass. | 很抱歉我骂你混蛋 |
[30:53] | You didn’t. | 你没有啊 |
[30:55] | I did. Twice. | 我骂了 两次 |
[31:00] | Tell you what, blondie. | 告诉你啊 金发美女 |
[31:01] | If you don’t marry him, I will. | 你要是不嫁给他 我就嫁 |
[31:19] | No, no, no, Jimmy! no, no, Jimmy, no! | 不 不 吉米 不 不要啊 吉米 |
[31:23] | – what we got? – pressure plummeted to 64/l22, | -什么情况 -血压骤降至64/l22 |
[31:25] | And he has runs of V-tach that aren’t perfusing. | 出现心动过速 无法灌流 |
[31:28] | Cvp is sky-high. | 中心静脉压很高 |
[31:29] | Give him dopamine, ten mikes. | 注射多巴胺 10微克 |
[31:31] | He’s maxed out. | 已经用了最大剂量 |
[31:32] | The resident was here an hour ago. I can’t reach him. | 住院医生一小时前还在 现在联系不上 |
[31:34] | Of course you can’t. | 你当然联系不上 |
[31:35] | Do something! what’s the matter? | 做点什么吧 这到底怎么回事 |
[31:37] | – get her out of here! – no, no! | -把她带出去 -不 不要 |
[31:39] | Mrs. Harper, you have to get out of here. | 哈珀太太 你必须离开这儿 |
[31:41] | Does he have a myocardial ischemia? | 他是心肌缺血的症状吗 |
[31:44] | No, it’s a clot. big one. | 不 是血块 很大的血块 |
[31:45] | Page someone. Page anyone. | 呼其他医生 随便谁 |
[31:47] | It’s tamponade. He’ll be dead before they get here. | 急性心压塞 等人来了就完了 |
[31:49] | You have to open him up, right here, right now. | 你必须替他开刀 就现在 就在这儿 |
[31:52] | – You said he was ok! – get out of here now! | -你说他会没事的 -马上带她出去 |
[31:55] | You have to cut. | 你必须主刀 |
[31:57] | I can’t. I’ve never seen it done. | 我做不到 我没见过这手术 |
[31:58] | I could kill him. | 我可能会杀了他的 |
[31:59] | Do nothing, you’ll kill him faster. | 你什么也不做他会死得更快 |
[32:01] | – What’s your glove size? – six. | -你的手套型号是几号的 -6号 |
[32:02] | Oh, god. oh, god. | 噢 天啊 天啊 |
[32:05] | Take a breath, Dr. Stevens. | 深呼吸 斯蒂文斯医生 |
[32:06] | – She has to move over there. – Walter, move out of the way. | -她要过去 -沃尔特 给她让路 |
[32:13] | Cut the stitches and then the staples. | 先剪开缝合线 再拆除缝合钉 |
[32:15] | Don’t let them fall into the chest cavity. | 千万别让它们掉进胸腔 |
[32:18] | Wait. I’ve never cracked a chest before. | 等等 我之前从没打开过胸腔 |
[32:20] | Oh, god. oh, god. | 噢 天啊 天啊 |
[32:28] | No pulse. wide complex rhythm. | 还是没有脉搏 心律波动杂乱 |
[32:30] | I can’t get this clot out. | 我取不出血块 |
[32:31] | I need more suction. I need more. | 加大吸力 加大 |
[32:33] | He’s bradying down. you have to get the clot out. | 心搏越来越弱 必须马上取出血块 |
[32:37] | I can’t get it. | 我取不出 |
[32:40] | Screw it. I’m using my hand. | 不管了 我直接用手了 |
[32:44] | Oh, god, look at the size of that clot. | 噢 天啊 看看这肿块的大小 |
[32:49] | Anything? | 有反应了吗 |
[32:50] | No. | 没有 |
[32:51] | You have to massage the heart, doctor. | 你要做心脏按摩 医生 |
[32:57] | Come on. come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:03] | Come on, please. | 快点 求你了 |
[33:05] | Come on, Mr. Harper. | 挺住啊 哈珀先生 |
[33:08] | We have a pulse. | 有心跳了 |
[33:19] | Ok, follow with suction. | 好了 接下来开始吸液 |
[33:21] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样了 |
[33:23] | It’s more intertwined than the studies made it look. | 可比之前检查时看到的复杂多了 |
[33:25] | I need another bag. call the blood bank. | 还需要一袋血液 马上联系血库 |
[33:28] | We need more o-negative. | 我们需要更多的O阴性血 |
[33:30] | I’m down 10 units of blood, | 10个单位的血液都用完了 |
[33:31] | I haven’t even flip yet. | 还只做到表面 |
[33:36] | Hold it steady. | 握紧一点 |
[33:37] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[33:39] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[33:42] | How am I supposed to get around that artery? | 我要怎样绕过那条动脉 |
[33:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[33:49] | All right, then. forceps. | 那么 好吧 递给我镊子 |
[33:53] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[33:56] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:58] | God, it’s unbelievable. | 天啊 简直难以置信 |
[34:00] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:01] | How did she live like that? | 她那个样子是怎么活下来的 |
[34:04] | Watch what you say. you never know who’s listening. | 祸从口出 当心隔墙有耳 |
[34:08] | Look at George. | 看看乔治 |
[34:10] | He looks like he’s about to fall in. | 他都快掉下去了 |
[34:14] | Are you really as shallow and callous as you seem? | 你真的像外表那么肤浅和冷漠吗 |
[34:17] | Oh, you want to go out for a drink later | 噢 你想晚上出去喝一杯 |
[34:20] | And hear about my secret pain? | 听听隐藏在我内心深处的痛苦吗 |
[34:22] | Does that line ever work for you? | 你这招泡妞的台词管用吗 |
[34:24] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[34:27] | Must be because you look like that. | 那肯定是因为你你的长相 |
[34:29] | Like what? | 像哪样 |
[34:32] | So is that a yes? | 这算是同意了吗 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:37] | I can’t. I’m seeing someone. | 不行 我有男朋友了 |
[34:40] | Look, if you don’t want to go out with me, just say so. | 听着 不想跟我约会 直说好了 |
[34:43] | No need to lie. | 不用编造谎话的 |
[34:45] | Oh, ok. | 噢 好吧 |
[34:47] | Well, I don’t want to go out with you. | 我不想和你约会 |
[34:50] | But I think I really might be seeing someone. | 不过我想我可能是有男朋友了 |
[34:53] | Yeah. no, it’s up here. | 不 在这上面部分 |
[34:55] | It’s up here. it’s up here. | 在这上面部分 在这上面部分 |
[34:57] | We’re still in the middle of surgery. | 我们这边的手术还没结束呢 |
[34:59] | Mr. Harper, the post-op heart patient in 2114. | 哈珀先生 2114病房的心脏手术病人 |
[35:02] | I had to open his sternotomy bedside. | 我不得不在病房给她做开胸手术 |
[35:05] | – you what? – what? | -你做了什么 -什么 |
[35:07] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | He had cardiac tamponade. | 他出现了急性心压塞 |
[35:10] | His chest films were clean this morning. | 今早的胸片还是正常的 |
[35:12] | It happened fast. | 只是发生得太快了 |
[35:13] | He was in PEA. there was no time. | 他突然昏迷 情况危急 |
[35:17] | Go ahead. I got it. | 你去吧 这边有我 |
[35:20] | We’re ok here. I need some retraction. | 这边已经没事了 要在牵引一些 |
[35:22] | – pull back on the retractor. – I got it. | -牵引器再往后拉一点 -知道了 |
[35:25] | You opened a heart bedside, | 你在病房做开胸手术 |
[35:27] | And you couldn’t even page me? | 你居然没有呼我 |
[35:28] | Needed all the glory for yourself, right? | 就像显摆你能干 是吗 |
[35:30] | I paged you 50 times. | 我呼了你50次 |
[35:32] | Do you have any idea what I have been through? | 你知道我经历了什么吗 |
[35:35] | Oh, man. the battery. I forgot to change it. | 噢 天哪 电池 我忘换了 |
[35:39] | You forgot? you forgot?! | 你忘了 你居然忘记了 |
[35:41] | You are hateful! | 你这个混蛋 |
[35:43] | You are a hateful, hateful, lazy, | 混蛋 可恶 懒惰 |
[35:45] | Arrogant, hateful man! | 傲慢 可恶的家伙 |
[35:48] | Hateful! | 太可恶了 |
[35:49] | Never a dull moment here at seattle grace. | 西雅图圣恩医院就没有消停的一刻 |
[35:52] | – oh! – oh, my god. | -噢 -噢 天啊 |
[35:54] | Get right in there. | 赶快控制出血点 |
[35:55] | She can’t afford to lose this much blood. We need more blood. | 她的身体无法承受大失血 还需要血袋 |
[35:57] | Get me some suction. I can’t see what I’m doing. | 再多吸点 我什么都看不清 |
[36:00] | Clamp, clamp, clamp, please. | 夹钳 夹钳 快点 |
[36:06] | Is there any blood in the rapid infuser? | 快速注射器里还有血液吗 |
[36:08] | We’re waiting on two units. | 有2袋正等着送过来 |
[36:09] | What do you mean, waiting? | 什么叫”正等着” |
[36:11] | We didn’t anticipate this blood loss. | 我们没有想到到失血这么多 |
[36:13] | We prepped double supply. we’ve used it all. | 我们准备了双份的血量 但都用完了 |
[36:15] | – What did you cut? – nothing. it just blew. | -你切开哪儿了 -什么都没切 它自己破裂的 |
[36:17] | She came in with too much damage. | 她入院的时就已经病得很重了 |
[36:20] | The artery walls are too weak. | 动脉血管壁太脆弱 |
[36:22] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 坚持住啊 |
[36:24] | – Ten units of o-negative. – I cannot see. | -已经用了10袋血了 -我都看不清 |
[36:26] | George, give me your hand. push down here. Push toward you | 乔治 帮我个忙 往下压这里 向你这边压 |
[36:29] | Suction Suction | 快吸 快吸 |
[36:31] | – The pressure’s dropping. – She needs blood. | -血压在下降 -她需要输血 |
[36:32] | Where the hell is the blood?! | 血袋都死哪去了 |
[36:38] | Somebody grab that. push it back, George. come on. | 谁快去拿 用力推 乔治 用力 |
[36:44] | Oh, god. just squeeze it off right there. | 噢 天啊 赶紧压住那个部位 |
[36:46] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[36:53] | Is that o-negative for OR 1? | 这是给1号手术室的O阴性血吗 |
[36:55] | Uh-huh, or 1. | 是的 1号手术室 |
[36:56] | Or 1, right? I got it! I got it! | 1号是吧 我来吧 给我 |
[37:02] | Some suction, please, in here, now. | 再吸 快点 就这儿 |
[37:04] | we’re losing her now. | 她快不行了 |
[37:06] | Look at this. come on. | 看这儿 拜托 |
[37:24] | Oh, come on! come on! | 快点 快点 |
[37:35] | Come on! | 快点 |
[37:56] | Time of death, 11:42. | 死亡时间 11:42 |
[38:16] | I got it! | 我拿来了 |
[38:40] | The early bird catches the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[38:43] | A stitch in time saves nine. | 小洞不补 大洞吃苦 |
[38:47] | Messy. | 缝得一团糟 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:50] | Don’t be. you saved his life. | 不用道歉 你救了他的命 |
[39:01] | He who hesitates is lost. | 机会总会在犹豫中溜走 |
[39:17] | We can’t pretend we haven’t been told. | 我们不能装糊涂 |
[39:20] | We’ve all heard the proverbs, | 我们都听过那些谆谆教导的谚语 |
[39:22] | Heard the philosophers, | 听过哲学家的醒世明言 |
[39:25] | Heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, | 听过祖辈告诫我们不要浪费光阴 |
[39:29] | Heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. | 听过那些诗 催促我们珍惜时间 |
[39:34] | Still, sometimes, we have to see for ourselves. | 但是 有时候 我们还是要自己去领悟 |
[39:53] | I’m not doing you any more favors. | 我不会再照顾你了 |
[39:55] | This was it. | 就此一次 |
[39:56] | I’ve been holding up 50 pounds of tumor for the past 12 hours. | 托着那肿瘤足足12个小时 |
[40:00] | My back’s going to need traction, | 我的背都累得要做手术了 |
[40:02] | And the patient died anyways. | 而病人还死了 |
[40:04] | And you think you did me a favor? | 你觉得这算是你对我的照顾吗 |
[40:07] | Look, I’m just… | 听着 我只是 |
[40:10] | What is this… | 这到底算什么 |
[40:13] | That we’re doing here? | 我们两个现在这样 |
[40:15] | What is it? | 这算什么 |
[40:21] | You need a definition? | 你想确定关系 |
[40:22] | You really want to be that guy? | 你真的想做那人吗 |
[40:29] | We have to make our own mistakes. | 我们总会犯些错误 |
[40:33] | Lock the door. | 锁门 |
[40:38] | We have to learn our own lessons. | 然后从中吸取教训 |
[40:41] | Have you seen Meredith? | 你看见梅瑞狄斯了吗 |
[40:43] | Save yourself the misery, man. she’s off the market. | 不用白费心机了 伙计 她已经名花有主了 |
[40:46] | What? no, that’s not… we’re just friends. | 什么 不 我们只是朋友而已 |
[40:49] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[40:50] | But she’s not. I mean, if she was seeing someone, | 但她没有吧 如果她真在约会 |
[40:52] | I live with her, I would know it. | 我跟她住一起 我会知道的 |
[41:04] | We have to sweep today’s possibility under tomorrow’s rug | 我们不得不把今天的事情拖到明天 |
[41:08] | Until we can’t anymore, | 直到拖不下去为止 |
[41:10] | Until we finally understand for ourselves | 直到我们最终自己理解 |
[41:13] | What Benjamin Franklin meant. | 本杰明·富兰克林的话到底是什么意思 |
[41:18] | That knowing is better than wondering. | 了解还胜于迷惑 |
[41:26] | That waking is better than sleeping. | 清醒也胜于沉睡 |
[41:33] | I, um, know this place | 我 知道有个地方 |
[41:37] | Where there’s an amazing view of sunrise over the ferryboats. | 可以坐着渡轮看日出的美景 |
[41:45] | I have a thing for ferryboats. | 我喜欢渡轮 |
[41:48] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[42:01] | And that even the biggest failure, | 还有 即使遭遇最彻底的失败 |
[42:04] | Even the worst, most intractable mistake | 犯下严重到无法挽回的错误 |
[42:07] | Beats the hell out of never trying. | 也要勇敢得去尝试 |