时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve had this thing for my roommate since day one, | 从第一天开始我就对我的室友有感觉 |
[00:05] | and I can’t tell her. | 但是我不能告诉她 |
[00:08] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just ask her out? | 约她出去不是更容易吗 |
[00:10] | Are really as shallow and callous as you seem? | 你真的像你看上去那样浅薄无情吗 |
[00:13] | Oh, you want to go out for a drink later and | 你想等下去喝一杯然后 |
[00:16] | hear about my secret pain? | 听听我的隐痛吗 |
[00:17] | I can’t. I’m seeing someone. | 不行 我在和别人约会 |
[00:19] | Save yourself the misery, man. | 老兄 别再折磨自己了 |
[00:21] | She’s off the market. | 她已经名花有主了 |
[00:22] | What? But she’s not. I mean, if she was… | 什么 她没有啊 我是说 要是她有 |
[00:24] | I live with her– I would know it. | 我和她住一起 我会知道的 |
[00:26] | And the longer this little fling goes on, | 你们的小火花持续的时间越长 |
[00:28] | the more favors you get over the others– | 你就会比别人受到更多的偏袒 |
[00:31] | who are fighting tooth and nail just to make it through this program– | 他们也在拼尽全力完成这项工作 |
[00:34] | when those people start finding out what’s going on… | 等到这些人发现情况的时候 |
[00:37] | What is this that we’re doing here? | 我们在这儿做什么呢 |
[00:40] | You need a definition? | 你还需要一个定义吗 |
[00:41] | The next time I see you favoring Meredith Grey in any way, | 下次我再看到你用任何形式偏袒梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[00:44] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t see the inside of an O.R. for a month. | 我保证她在一个月内进不了手术室 |
[00:52] | Okay, anyone who says you can sleep when you die, | 好吧 谁要是说你死的时候可以睡觉 |
[00:55] | tell them to come talk to me after a few months as an intern. | 让他去当几个月实习医生后再和我说 |
[01:00] | Of course, it’s not just the job that keeps us up all night. | 当然 让我们彻夜不眠不只是工作 |
[01:05] | You have to get up now. | 你现在得起床了 |
[01:08] | What? | 什么 |
[01:09] | Oh, my God, what time is it? | 我的天 几点了 |
[01:12] | It’s 5:20, | 五点二十 |
[01:14] | and I have prerounds. | 我还要查房 |
[01:17] | And you have to leave before they see you. | 还有在他们看到你之前你得离开 |
[01:19] | Oh, come on, now. | 拜托 现在 |
[01:22] | Why don’t you just let them see? | 为什么不干脆让他们看到我 |
[01:23] | No! | 不行 |
[01:24] | – Please! – No. No. | -拜托 -不行 不行 |
[01:27] | You get any sleep? | 你昨晚睡着了吗 |
[01:28] | Oh, she could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy | 她本可以出于礼貌给床垫弹簧上点儿油啊 |
[01:31] | or at least buy a padded headboard. | 或者起码买个软点的床头板吧 |
[01:36] | So, who’s the guy? | 那么 那男的是谁 |
[01:37] | You think it was just one guy doing all that work? | 你觉得折腾那么久才只有一个男的吗 |
[01:39] | Do you mind if I don’t think about that? | 我要是不那么想你介意吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, jealous? | 噢 嫉妒了 |
[01:43] | I’m not jealous. | 我没嫉妒 |
[01:44] | I am. | 我嫉妒 |
[01:45] | But at least I know she’ll be having a long day at work. | 但是至少我知道她要工作漫长的一天 |
[02:02] | Well, at least we know brain surgery | 好吧 至少我们知道他并不只会 |
[02:04] | isn’t his only skill. | 做颅脑手术 |
[02:05] | They can’t be– he’s her boss. | 他们不可能 他是她上司 |
[02:07] | We’re late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[02:08] | He’s all of our boss. | 他是我们所有人的上司 |
[02:11] | She has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries. | 最近她经常参与他的手术 |
[02:14] | No, Meredith wouldn’t sleep with him just to– no. | 不 梅瑞狄斯和他上床不会只是为了 不 |
[02:16] | If she’s not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret? | 她要是光明磊落 何必一直保密呢 |
[02:18] | Maybe she didn’t. | 也许她没有保密 |
[02:20] | Maybe it just happened– | 也许只是就那么发生了 |
[02:23] | you know, spontaneously, last night. | 你知道 顺水推舟的 就在昨晚 |
[02:26] | – Hi. Good morning. – Morning. | -嗨 早上好 -早上好 |
[02:30] | It sounded like you were having pretty radical sex last night, | 听起来你昨晚好像享受了一场完美性爱哦 |
[02:32] | all night long. | 一整晚哦 |
[02:34] | Who was the guy? | 那男的是谁 |
[02:35] | No one you know. | 你们不认识 |
[02:38] | We’re late. Let’s go. | 要迟到了 我们走吧 |
[02:39] | I mean, if life’s so hard already, | 我说 要是生活已经那么艰难 |
[02:41] | why do we bring more trouble down on ourselves? | 我们为什么还要自找烦恼 |
[02:44] | What’s up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? | 按下自我毁灭按钮会怎么样呢 |
[02:47] | Yikes, wouldn’t want to meet you in a dark alley. | 哎呀 我可不想在小黑巷碰到你 |
[02:50] | Right back at you. | 我就在你后面 |
[02:51] | A run? You run? | 跑步 你跑步 |
[02:52] | Every day, babe, every day. | 每天都跑 宝贝儿 每天 |
[02:54] | Not suffering enough? | 还没被折磨够吗 |
[02:56] | What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. | 没能击败你的事物让你更坚强 |
[02:58] | Don’t go acting all indefatigable. | 别表现得那么不屈不挠 |
[03:00] | You’re dragging like the rest of us. | 你和我们一样了无生气 |
[03:02] | Oh, what is that– professional weakness, Dr. Yang? | 哎呦喂 这是谁啊 软弱专家杨医生吗 |
[03:05] | – It’s called the flu. – Yeah. | -这叫流感 -是啊 |
[03:07] | I need a major rush to make it through this day. | 我要超级繁忙地熬过今天 |
[03:11] | I need a kick-ass surgery. | 我要一个超棒的手术 |
[03:12] | Ooh, you a bad boy last night, George? | 乔治 昨晚你是个坏小子吗 |
[03:15] | That would be Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯才是 |
[03:16] | You a bad boy, Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯你是个坏小子吗 |
[03:19] | Do tell. | 说嘛 |
[03:20] | Nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[03:21] | That says it all, huh? | 那就说明了一切 是吧 |
[03:24] | Sorry, I have a sex life. | 抱歉 我有性生活 |
[03:26] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[03:27] | Embrace it. | 享受之 |
[03:28] | Share it. | 分享之 |
[03:30] | Count me in. | 记得和我分享 |
[03:32] | Yeah. Next time, just let me know | 对 下次直接告诉我 |
[03:34] | if I need to go to a hotel so I can get some sleep. | 是不是要去旅馆住 我想睡个好觉 |
[03:38] | – Am I missing something? – You were just a little loud. | -我错过什么了吗 -你就是有点太大声了 |
[03:44] | Do they know it’s Mcdreamy keeping them up all night? | 他们知道是美梦先生让他们彻夜不眠的吗 |
[03:48] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[03:49] | I already have Bailey riding me. | 我已经有贝利折磨我了 |
[03:51] | I don’t need my roommates thinking I’m getting special treatment. | 我不需要我的室友们认为我得到特殊优待 |
[03:57] | O’malley, Yang, Karev– go on to clinic. | 欧麦利 杨 克莱夫 去诊所 |
[04:02] | O’malley, patients are waiting. | 欧麦利 病人们等着呢 |
[04:05] | You two come with me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[04:06] | Izzie, you’re hanging with me today. | 伊兹 你今天跟着我 |
[04:08] | Good morning, Dr. Shepherd. | 早上好 谢博德医生 |
[04:10] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[04:15] | Late night, Grey? | 格蕾 昨晚熬夜了吗 |
[04:17] | No, caffeine just hasn’t kicked in yet. | 没有 只是咖啡因还没起作用 |
[04:19] | If you were at all religious, | 你们要是都信教 |
[04:20] | you would want to start praying it kicks in soon. | 就祈祷它赶快起作用 |
[04:23] | There’s a consult in the pit. | 急诊室里需要会诊 |
[04:24] | Girl with a fever and abdominal pain. | 是个发烧伴腹痛的女孩 |
[04:26] | After that, | 那之后 |
[04:27] | Nicholas in 3311 needs his meds. | 3311床的尼古拉斯要他的药 |
[04:29] | Mr. Moeller’s I.V. fell out, | 莫勒先生要开始输液 |
[04:31] | and he’s a hard stick. | 他是个不好对付的家伙 |
[04:32] | Post-ops in 1337, 3342, | 需要术后治疗的有1337床 3342床 |
[04:34] | 3363, and 2381. | 3363床和2381床 |
[04:37] | 381… 381. | |
[04:39] | 3342, 3363, | 有3342 3363 |
[04:43] | and 23… | 还有23 |
[04:47] | Why are you still standing in front of me? | 你怎么还站在我面前 |
[04:51] | You look more like me than you right now. What’s the matter? | 你现在看上去不像你像我 怎么了 |
[04:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:54] | Help! I need immediate help. | 帮帮忙 我现在急需帮助 |
[04:56] | What’s the problem? | 什么事 |
[04:57] | My damn boyfriend swallowed my keys. | 我该死的男朋友吞了我的钥匙 |
[05:00] | I didn’t want her to leave. | 我不想她离开 |
[05:04] | Locate the lady’s keys. | 找这位女士的钥匙 |
[05:06] | I think she got some bug | 我觉得她和她朋友 |
[05:07] | on her trip to Mexico with her friends. | 去墨西哥的旅途中发生问题 |
[05:10] | I told her not to go to a third world country, | 我告诉过她不要去第三世界国家 |
[05:12] | but does she ever listen? | 但是她听过我吗 |
[05:14] | She’s been weak ever since, and she’s lost weight. | 之后她精神不好 体重也轻了 |
[05:17] | Apparently. | 很明显 |
[05:18] | And this morning, she passed out in the shower. | 今天早上 她在淋浴时晕倒 |
[05:21] | When was the trip? | 什么时候的旅行 |
[05:23] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[05:25] | I’m really fine. I just have a fever. | 我真的没事 只是发烧而已 |
[05:28] | Okay, well, will you lie back for an exam for me? | 好的 能躺回床上让我做个检查吗 |
[05:32] | No, please, I don’t need an exam. | 不 拜托 我不需要检查 |
[05:34] | Just give me some antibiotics, send me home. | 给我点抗生素 让我回家就好 |
[05:37] | Well, maybe it is just a fever, | 也许这只是发烧 |
[05:39] | but they called down for a surgeon, | 但是既然请了外科医生会诊 |
[05:41] | so I have to give the okay to let you go. | 所以我必须确认正常了才能让你走 |
[05:43] | So just let me do the exam. | 那让我做检查吧 |
[05:49] | Do the exam. | 做检查 |
[05:51] | No. | 不 |
[05:53] | This is crazy. I’m fine. | 这太疯狂了 我很正常 |
[05:55] | For god’s sake, Claire, | 看在上帝的份上 克莱尔 |
[05:57] | I don’t want to spend my entire day here. | 我不想一整天都待在这儿 |
[06:01] | You know, actually, Mrs. Rice, | 实际上 莱斯太太 |
[06:03] | this might be easier if we had some privacy, | 让我单独检查可能会更容易一些 |
[06:06] | so would you two mind leaving the room? | 二位能不能回避一下 |
[06:09] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[06:14] | Digby. | 迪戈比 |
[06:15] | Digby Owens. I have an appointment. | 迪戈比·欧文斯 我有预约 |
[06:20] | Excuse me, sir– uh, you’re bleeding. | 打扰一下先生 你在流血 |
[06:22] | You mind if I– | 你介意我 |
[06:22] | Sure, sure. Have a look. | 当然 当然可以 看一下 |
[06:26] | – That’s a gunshot. – Yeah. | -是枪伤 -是的 |
[06:27] | We got a gunshot wound. We got to get him down to the pit. | 我们有个枪伤患者 把他带到急诊室去 |
[06:31] | Sit. Mr., Uh – | 请坐 您贵姓 |
[06:32] | Digby. All right, | 迪戈比 好了 |
[06:34] | but it isn’t an emergency. I scheduled it. | 但这不是紧急事件 我预先安排过 |
[06:37] | What, the gunshot? | 安排什么 枪伤吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah. My buddy shot me. | 对 我哥们打的 |
[06:39] | – Buddy? – Yeah, just as a favor. | -哥们吗 -对 就是帮我个忙 |
[06:41] | – On purpose? – Hell, yeah. | -故意的吗 -该死 对 |
[06:42] | He wasn’t trying to hurt me or nothing, but you know… | 他不是想伤我或什么 但是你知道 |
[06:44] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[06:45] | I like the scars. | 我喜欢伤疤 |
[07:17] | Look, everyone in town has tats, | 看 城里每个人都有纹身 |
[07:19] | but my art is about commitment. | 但是我的艺术是关于承诺 |
[07:21] | So, this your art, huh? | 所以 这就是你的艺术吗 |
[07:23] | Damn straight. | 非常正确 |
[07:24] | Damn stupid. The bullet went all the way through. | 非常愚蠢 子弹一路流下 |
[07:27] | Bounced off my ribs. | 伤到了肋骨 |
[07:29] | I have another one still in my shoulder. | 我还有一个在肩膀里 |
[07:31] | Nice, huh? | 很好看 是吧 |
[07:34] | You could hang it in the Louvre. | 你可以把它挂在卢浮宫 |
[07:36] | I have an ethos. | 我有个信念 |
[07:37] | Why do anything | 除非你愿意 |
[07:38] | unless you’re willing to go one step further than anybody else? | 某件事情技高一筹 不然你为啥还要去做呢 |
[07:42] | What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. | 没能击败你的事物让你更坚强 |
[07:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:45] | And pain is the great divide. | 并且疼痛是一道很好的分界线 |
[07:46] | My coach used to say, | 我教练说过 |
[07:47] | it’s all about how we process pain. | 所有一切都是看我们如何处理伤痛 |
[07:50] | Football? | 橄榄球吗 |
[07:51] | Wrestling, Iowa state. | 摔跤 爱荷华州队的 |
[07:52] | Iowa? 141. | 爱荷华吗 141磅级别 |
[07:54] | 157. | 157磅级别 |
[07:56] | You got to be more than 180 now. | 你现在一定超过180磅了 |
[07:57] | I’d like to see you get back under 145. | 我倒想看看你减到145磅斤以下的样子 |
[08:00] | Excuse me, but thinking of you men in tights makes me want to… | 抱歉 但是想象你们穿紧身衣让我 |
[08:04] | puke. | 想吐 |
[08:06] | There’s a flu going around the hospital. | 医院里有流感传播 |
[08:08] | Somewhat ironic. | 有点讽刺 |
[08:15] | Don’t push so hard. | 轻一点 |
[08:18] | Can you lift your shirt? So I can examine your stomach? | 你能掀起衣服吗 我好检查你的腹部 |
[08:44] | Where did you get these? | 这些是在哪儿弄的 |
[08:50] | Claire… you’ve had surgery recently. | 克莱尔 你最近做过手术 |
[08:54] | These scars are still pink. | 伤口才愈合没多久 |
[08:56] | Don’t tell my parents. | 别告诉我父母 |
[08:59] | You did this in Mexico so your parents wouldn’t know? | 你去墨西哥做手术就是为了瞒着父母吗 |
[09:04] | What did you have done? | 你究竟做了什么手术 |
[09:13] | And you noticed her foot twitching? | 你注意到她的脚痉挛 |
[09:15] | Come on, Jamie. | 过来 杰米 |
[09:16] | – My foot. – Oh, yeah. | -我的小脚丫 -是啊 |
[09:18] | About three months ago? | 大约三个月之前是吗 |
[09:20] | Just a little. | 只有一点点 |
[09:21] | We took her to county hospital, and she got the C.T. scan, | 我们带她去县医院 做了CT扫描 |
[09:24] | which showed her– | 显示出她 |
[09:25] | Brain abnormality. Here, you can put it. | 大脑异常 这儿 你可以放这儿 |
[09:28] | And the twitching has gotten worse? | 然后痉挛加重了吗 |
[09:29] | A lot worse. They don’t have the proper equipment back home | 加重很多 县里没有先进的设备 |
[09:32] | to figure out what’s wrong. | 可以诊断出是什么问题 |
[09:34] | You did a– you did a good thing. | 你做得 你做得很对 |
[09:37] | – Yes, your mommy. – Show Mommy and Daddy. | -对 你的妈妈 -给妈妈和爸爸看 |
[09:39] | Okay. You did a good thing by coming all this way, | 好的 幸好你们专程过来了 |
[09:42] | Mr. and Mrs. Hayes. | 海耶斯先生和太太 |
[09:44] | You sit tight, Jamie, okay? | 杰米坐好了 好不好 |
[09:45] | I’m going to bring in Dr. Shepherd to see you. | 我去找谢博德医生来看你 |
[09:48] | Okay? Dr. Shepherd. | 好不好 谢博德医生 |
[09:51] | He’s the brain specialist. | 他是脑科专家 |
[09:52] | My mommy and daddy. | 我妈妈和爸爸 |
[09:54] | Doctor? Is he good, this Dr. Shepherd? | 医生 谢博德医生 他厉害吗 |
[09:59] | At just about everything. | 他无所不能 |
[10:03] | I assume the lady needs her keys | 我估计这女士需要钥匙 |
[10:05] | to leave this guy’s sorry ass behind. | 好不去理会这男人的道歉 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:08] | Well, help her out. | 帮帮她 |
[10:10] | He needs a bronchoscopy. | 他需要气管镜来取出来钥匙 |
[10:12] | See one, do one, teach one. | 看一个 做一个 教一个 |
[10:13] | You’ve seen one. It’s time to do one. | 你看过一次了 现在做一次 |
[10:15] | Alone? | 单独吗 |
[10:17] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:18] | Thanks. I mean, | 谢谢 我是说 |
[10:19] | the vote of confidence in my skills and all– | 在我的技能和其他所有的信任投票里 |
[10:20] | I didn’t think anyone was noticing how hard– | 我不认为有人注意到我多么刻苦去 |
[10:23] | – Izzie? Go. – Yeah. | -伊兹 快去啊 -好 |
[10:25] | – You paged? – Where are we? | -你呼叫我 -进展如何 |
[10:26] | I did the consult, did the I.V., the meds, | 会诊 静注 拿药 |
[10:29] | the post-ops, everything. | 术后处理 全部完成 |
[10:29] | How’s your pit patient? | 急诊室的那位病人怎么样了 |
[10:30] | She’s febrile and has peritoneal signs. | 她在发热并有腹部伤疤 |
[10:33] | You all right, Dr. Yang? | 你没事吧 杨医生 |
[10:34] | Fine. | 没事 |
[10:36] | On my way back to clinic. | 这就回门诊 |
[10:38] | I think she had some sort of illegal surgery done in Mexico. | 我认为她在墨西哥做了某种非法手术 |
[10:41] | Botched abortion? | 蹩脚的堕胎手术吗 |
[10:42] | No, she has four laparoscopic scars on her abdomen | 不 她腹部有四个腹腔镜伤疤 |
[10:44] | and won’t say what they’re from. The parents are clueless. | 还不肯说是怎么来的 她父母还蒙在鼓里 |
[10:47] | – Oh, she’s a minor. – 17. Freshman in college. | -哦还没成年呐 -17岁 大一学生 |
[10:49] | – You order up for a C.T.? – Yes. | -你订好CT了吗 -订好了 |
[10:51] | So, while she’s there, | 趁她做检查的时候 |
[10:53] | the nurses couldn’t get a foley on Mr. Gry. | 护士没法给格莱先生插导尿管 |
[10:55] | He may need a coude cath if you can’t get a normal one in there. | 如果普通导尿管插不进 你得给他插单弯导管 |
[10:57] | Write up post-op notes on all surgical-floor patients | 写好过去24小时所有手术病人的 |
[11:00] | that had surgery within the last 24 hours. | 术后病程 |
[11:02] | Be sure to document their EKGs and X-rays. | 确保心电图和X线检查记录完整 |
[11:06] | Hunt them down if you can’t find them. | 竭尽全力找全为止 |
[11:07] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[11:14] | Got the flu? | 得流感了 |
[11:15] | Yeah, and thanks for it. | 是啊 多亏了流感 |
[11:17] | It’s making my life so much easier. | 我的生活简单多了 |
[11:18] | I didn’t give it to you. It’s all over the hospital. | 不是我传给你的 医院上上下下都得了 |
[11:21] | You should be in bed. | 你应该卧床休息 |
[11:23] | Disease, diagnosis, and prescription from one man. | 生病 诊断 下处方 你身兼数职啊 |
[11:26] | Seriously, I’ll give you a ride home. | 说真的 我开车送你回家 |
[11:29] | This is not gonna make me go home. | 这点小病我才不回家 |
[11:31] | You go home. | 要回你回 |
[11:33] | But I feel fine. | 我又不觉得难受 |
[11:41] | Hey, hey, hey– have you seen Shepherd? | 嗨 你看到谢博德了吗 |
[11:44] | Not as up close as Meredith has. | 没有梅瑞狄斯挨得近 |
[11:45] | What? Are you trying to get her in trouble? | 怎么 你想给她找麻烦吗 |
[11:47] | She’s our friend. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[11:47] | George, this program will make or break our careers, okay? | 乔治 这是决定我们职业生涯成败的过程 |
[11:51] | Some of us will make it through, and some of us won’t. | 我们中的一些人能挺过来 一些不能 |
[11:53] | And that decision depends entirely | 而结果完全取决于 |
[11:55] | on recommendations from doctors like Shepherd. | 像谢博德那样医生的评价 |
[11:58] | There is a reason we don’t sleep with the attendings. | 我们不和主治医师上床是有原因的 |
[12:00] | It’s not her fault, it’s Shepherd’s. | 不是她的错 是谢博德的错 |
[12:01] | He’s the attending. He should know better. | 他是主治医师 他心里更有数 |
[12:03] | He’s taking advantage of her. | 他在利用她 |
[12:04] | It didn’t exactly sound like | 昨晚那动静没听出来 |
[12:05] | anything was happening against her will last night. | 她有什么不情愿啊 |
[12:12] | Okay, we’re in good shape here. | 不错 这里状况良好 |
[12:15] | I think so, Dr. Shepherd. | 我也这么认为 谢博德医生 |
[12:16] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[12:26] | Here you go, doc. | 给你 医生 |
[12:28] | The kid’s C.T.s just arrived from Kennedy. | 那孩子的CT结果刚从肯尼迪医院移交过来 |
[12:29] | – Thanks. – Excuse me. | -谢谢 -让让 |
[12:31] | Sorry, Dr. Taylor. | 抱歉 泰勒医生 |
[12:34] | That would be bourbon. | 那是波旁酒的味道 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么 |
[12:36] | I smelled it, too. | 我也闻到了 |
[12:39] | And he’s the best anesthesiologist on the staff. | 他还是这里最好的麻醉师 |
[12:42] | I’ll worry when he’s too juiced to do | 要是他醉得连填字游戏都做不了时 |
[12:43] | his crossword puzzle. | 我就要担心了 |
[12:52] | Will you close up for me? | 能帮我缝合吗 |
[12:54] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[12:58] | – Dr. Shepherd… – I got to get some coffee. | -谢博德医生… -我得去喝点咖啡 |
[13:00] | Jamie Hayes has been admitted. | 杰米·海耶斯被收入院了 |
[13:01] | The little girl with the brain abnormality. | 就是那个脑部异常的小女孩 |
[13:04] | How’s she presenting? | 她情况如何 |
[13:05] | She has what looks like continuous seizure activity in her left foot. | 她左腿似乎有持续性痉挛症状 |
[13:09] | Her balance is off. | 她没有平衡感 |
[13:10] | Her parents have come a long way to try to find out what’s wrong. | 她的父母特意赶过来查明病因 |
[13:12] | How old are these? | 这是多久前的 |
[13:13] | Three months old. | 三个月前 |
[13:14] | I need new ones. | 我需要新片子 |
[13:15] | Her brain could look dramatically different today. | 她的大脑今日看来有可能全然不同 |
[13:18] | Okay, I’ll order them… | 好吧 我会让他们拍 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | Doc. | 医生 |
[13:27] | And that– that’s a bullet from a previous gunshot. | 看那里 那是过往枪伤遗留的子弹 |
[13:30] | Previous gunshot? Okay. | 过往枪伤吗 好吧 |
[13:32] | No reason to take it out. | 没理由把它取出来 |
[13:33] | No, the guy likes pain. | 对 那家伙喜欢疼痛 |
[13:35] | It’s his ethos. | 这是他的信念 |
[13:36] | Pain as an ethos? | 拿疼痛当信念吗 |
[13:38] | Wait, I think I know this guy. | 等等 我想我认识他 |
[13:42] | You remember this guy? | 你记得这家伙不 |
[13:44] | Hey, the tattooed masochist. | 哎哟 纹身受虐狂 |
[13:46] | Had himself shot again. | 又给了自己一枪 |
[13:48] | Glad to see he’s still stupid. | 不错啊 他还是那么笨 |
[13:50] | It’s his ethos. | 那是他的信念 |
[13:51] | Let’s go tell him what he gets to do today. | 我们去告诉他今天得怎么办吧 |
[13:53] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[13:54] | Claire Rice’s abdominal C.T.s. | 这是克莱尔·莱斯的腹部CT图像 |
[13:57] | Is this girl fat? | 这姑娘胖吗 |
[13:58] | Not at all. She’s a normal college kid. | 一点不胖 她是正常身材大学生 |
[14:01] | So what do you see? | 那你看到了什么 |
[14:03] | Her stomach’s stapled. | 她的胃黏住了 |
[14:05] | She’s had a gastric bypass. | 她做过胃旁路分流术 |
[14:07] | And a bad one, at that. | 看起来还做得不咋地 |
[14:12] | Gastric bypass is a procedure normally done on obese patients | 通常是只有肥胖病人才做胃旁路分流术 |
[14:16] | to help them lose weight. | 用来辅助减肥 |
[14:18] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[14:19] | She doesn’t need to lose weight. | 她不需要减肥 |
[14:21] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:22] | This means the world to her. | 那是她生活的全部意义 |
[14:24] | But it is so typical of this girl to take the easy way out. | 不过我就猜到这孩子会走捷径 |
[14:27] | She’s done it with everything since she was a little kid. | 她从小就做什么都偷工减料 |
[14:30] | Mrs. Rice, nothing about this is gonna be easy. | 莱斯夫人 现在不是讨论什么走捷径 |
[14:32] | She’s gonna face a lifelong struggle with malnutrition | 她这辈子都得忍受营养不良带来的恶果 |
[14:35] | unless she has surgery to reverse the procedure. | 除非她做了胃旁路逆转术 |
[14:37] | Do the surgery. | 做手术吧 |
[14:39] | I told her to watch the freshman 15— | 我早就跟她说要小心上大学了长肉 |
[14:42] | don’t eat junk, exercise. | 别吃垃圾食物 多运动 |
[14:44] | But when she came home Christmas, | 但她回家过圣诞时 |
[14:45] | who had to take her out and buy her a brand-new pair of size-6 jeans | 是谁又得带她出去买条全新的6号牛仔裤 |
[14:48] | because she couldn’t get in the ones I got her last summer? | 因为我去年夏天给她买的牛仔裤她全穿不上了 |
[14:51] | Tina, you know, she tries so hard. | 缇娜 你知道吗 她竭尽全力了 |
[14:54] | She does. She gets good grades. She gets “A”s. | 确实啊 她成绩不错啊 都是A |
[14:57] | She has illegal surgery in Mexico. | 她还在墨西哥做了非法手术 |
[15:00] | Unfortunately, there were complications with the bypass. | 很不幸 分流术有并发症 |
[15:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:07] | She has what looks like an abscess under her diaphragm | 她似乎患有膈下脓肿 |
[15:10] | an edema, which is a swelling of the bowel wall. | 水肿 确切说是肠壁水肿 |
[15:13] | I can’t say for certain she’ll recover completely. | 我无法断言她会完全康复 |
[15:18] | Just… do whatever you have to do to make her well, okay? | 请你 竭尽所能让她痊愈 好吗 |
[15:24] | You look like a princess. | 你看起来像个公主 |
[15:26] | Do you know you’re a princess? | 你知道自己是个公主吗 |
[15:27] | It’s not lipstick. | 那不是唇膏 |
[15:30] | It’s not lipstick? No, it’s not lipstick. | 那不是唇膏 不 那不是唇膏 |
[15:31] | Want to do my shoulder? | 想骑在我头上吗 |
[15:33] | – Oh, good. Thank you. – And nose? | -不错 谢谢你 -鼻子呢 |
[15:35] | Now, we’re gonna find out what’s causing these seizures. | 现在 我们要查明痉挛的原因 |
[15:38] | Does MRI know we’re coming down? | 核磁共振那里知道我们要去吗 |
[15:39] | You said C.T. | 你说的是CT |
[15:41] | Now I’m saying MRI. | 现在我说要做核磁共振 |
[15:44] | It’s available. | 那里可以使用 |
[15:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:46] | Doctor, is she gonna need surgery? | 医生 她会需要手术吗 |
[15:48] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[15:49] | Well, it’s just that my wife and I, we both work. | 只是我和我妻子都要工作 |
[15:51] | And I don’t know if our insurance– | 我还不知道我们的保险 |
[15:52] | We know it can be very expensive. | 我们知道这手术会花很多钱 |
[15:53] | I don’t want you to worry about that. | 我不希望你们担心这个 |
[15:58] | It’s a focal, left-size seizure. | 她的左腿局灶性痉挛 |
[15:59] | Let’s get that diazepam running right now, please. | 立即上点安定试试 谢谢 |
[16:01] | – A tourniquet, please. – Tourniquet. | -拿条止血带 谢谢 -止血带 |
[16:03] | Hey, Jamie, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 杰米 我们要这么做 |
[16:05] | We’re gonna put this on your arm, okay? | 我们要把这个放在你胳膊上 好吗 |
[16:07] | Isn’t that fun? | 是不是挺好玩 |
[16:08] | Here, we’re gonna put that onto you, like that. | 来 我们要这样把它绑在你胳膊上 |
[16:09] | And this is gonna feel cold. | 会感觉有点凉哦 |
[16:12] | This is a butterfly. | 这是只蝴蝶 |
[16:14] | Butterfly lands right there. | 蝴蝶刚好停在了这 |
[16:16] | Mmm, there we go. Blanket for the butterfly. Good. Nicely done. | 来 盖上小蝴蝶 很好 干得不错 |
[16:23] | It’s amazing stuff, isn’t it? | 药到病除 是不是 |
[16:27] | – Hey, you like spaceships? – Yeah. | -你喜欢宇宙飞船吗 -喜欢 |
[16:29] | You do? Okay, should we take Captain O’malley, | 喜欢啊 来 我们带欧麦利船长 |
[16:33] | my first lieutenant, to the spaceship MRI? | 我的上尉 去核磁共振飞船好吗 |
[16:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:37] | It’ll be safer to wait until your lunch digests | 等到你午餐消化了之后再做 |
[16:39] | before we do the procedure. | 这项操作会更安全 |
[16:41] | Perfect– this is just perfect. | 棒极了 真是棒极了 |
[16:44] | I was hoping to be in Portland right now. | 我本来准备这会儿到波特兰的 |
[16:46] | You’re gonna be under conscious sedation, | 我们会给你用一些意识镇静药 |
[16:48] | which means you’ll be awake, but groggy. | 意味着你是醒着的 但没有感觉 |
[16:50] | Wait, wait. Is this gonna hurt? | 等等 等等 会疼吗 |
[16:52] | Though you’ll have some discomfort, we’ll give you something for pain. | 你会感到一点儿不舒服 我们会给你止痛的 |
[16:55] | Do you know how stupid you make me look? | 你知道你这样让我显得有多丢人吗 |
[16:57] | I thought you would think this is funny. | 我想你会觉得这很有趣 |
[16:59] | Funny? | 有趣 |
[17:01] | Romantic? | 浪漫 |
[17:02] | Like the therapist thing was funny and romantic? | 像治疗师那事一样有趣和浪漫吗 |
[17:04] | – That was funny. – No, that was sad. | -那挺有趣的 -不 那令人悲伤 |
[17:06] | He called my therapist, pretending to be his therapist, | 他装成他的治疗师 打给我的治疗师 |
[17:09] | to find out what I’d said about him. | 想查出我说了他什么 |
[17:11] | A little passive-aggressive, isn’t it, J.P.? | 有点像消极攻击 不是吗 J.P. |
[17:12] | A little? He is the king of passive-aggressive. | 有点 他最擅长消极攻击 |
[17:15] | And he’s manipulative… | 他还控制欲强 |
[17:16] | And needy. | 一毛不拔 |
[17:18] | Well, that’s the trifecta. | 三连胜啊[赛马赌博用语] |
[17:20] | What do I win? | 我赢了什么奖品 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么奖品 |
[17:27] | Doc! | 医生 |
[17:30] | I prefer we stop meeting like this, Mr. Owens. | 我更想以其他方式见面 欧文斯先生 |
[17:33] | Digby. | 叫我迪戈比 |
[17:34] | So, how’s the trumpet playing? | 喇叭吹的咋样了 |
[17:36] | Very safe, compared to your hobby. | 跟你的爱好一比 相当安全了 |
[17:40] | Getting shot is a little more risky. | 被枪击更加冒险 |
[17:42] | That’s kind of the point. | 那正是意义所在 |
[17:43] | He’s running a fever. | 他在发烧 |
[17:45] | Due to the extra stress on his body from the gunshot. | 是因为枪伤给他身体带来的压力 |
[17:47] | Digby… | 迪戈比 |
[17:49] | the impact of the bullet on your chest | 子弹对胸部的冲击 |
[17:52] | fractured a rib and caused a hemopneumothorax. | 造成了肋骨折断和血气胸 |
[17:55] | That sucks, I guess. | 我猜那挺糟的 |
[17:56] | There’s blood in your collapsed lung. | 而且你受损的肺内有血 |
[17:58] | The price of body art went up since your last gunshot. | 这是你的身体为上次枪伤付出的代价 |
[18:01] | Ah, no pain, no gain, right? | 有失才有得嘛 对吧 |
[18:03] | That’s one way to look at it. | 那是看待的一个角度 |
[18:04] | We have that in common, you docs and me. | 在那个方面 你们医生和我有共同点 |
[18:06] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, the way you guys push, push, push. | 对 你们不断地给病人施加压力 |
[18:11] | When I was wrestling, | 我和人摔跤的时候 |
[18:12] | if you wanted to pin me, you was gonna have to kill me. | 你要控制我 就只能杀了我 |
[18:15] | – Iowa style. – Iowa state style. | -爱荷华精神 -爱荷华州队的精神 |
[18:18] | Back home, we were sworn enemies. | 在家乡 我们是不共戴天之敌 |
[18:20] | But in Seattle, man, we’re brothers. | 但在西雅图 伙计 我们是兄弟 |
[18:26] | So, what are we gonna do about this, um… hemopneumo-durasis? | 那你们要 怎么帮我搞定这个血气胸 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna insert a chest tube to drain the blood, | 我们要插根胸管引流血液 |
[18:32] | then reinflate your lung. | 再修复你的肺 |
[18:35] | Oh, please… | 求你了 |
[18:37] | tell me I get to watch. | 让我观摩 |
[18:44] | Oh, man, Iowa style. | 伙计 爱荷华精神啊 |
[18:49] | Before you guys start, I know you’re mad. | 你们先别说话 我知道你们气疯了 |
[18:52] | Disbelief, Claire– just… disbelief. | 难以置信 克莱尔 真是 难以置信 |
[18:55] | I’m just concerned. | 我就奇怪了 |
[18:57] | Where did you get the idea to do this? | 你怎么想到要做这些的 |
[18:59] | The Internet. | 网上看到的 |
[19:01] | Honey, there is a healthy way to lose weight. | 亲爱的 我们可以健康减肥的 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I tried that, but… | 是啊 我试过了 可是 |
[19:09] | it doesn’t work for me like it does for you. | 我试了不像你的效果那么明显 |
[19:12] | Hey, you don’t need to lose weight. | 听着 你不需要减肥 |
[19:16] | What are you eating? | 你都吃什么 |
[19:17] | And how much have you been working out? | 还有做多少锻炼 |
[19:19] | Most of the time, when people hit their target weight, | 大部分时候 当人们达到了目标体重 |
[19:22] | they have to work to stay there. | 需要做的就是努力保持 |
[19:23] | Everyone gains weight in college, Mom. | 每个人上了大学都变胖 妈妈 |
[19:27] | It’s… stressful. | 那里 压力很大 |
[19:30] | There’s– there’s not enough time for exercise. | 没有 没有足够时间运动 |
[19:37] | I just thought if I wasn’t worried about my diet, then… | 我只是想如果我不必担心饮食 那么 |
[19:41] | I could focus more on my studies. | 我能更专注于学业 |
[19:44] | So you took yet another shortcut? | 所以你就走捷径了哈 |
[19:47] | Life doesn’t work that way, Claire. | 做事情不是你想的这样 克莱尔 |
[19:49] | Tina! | 缇娜 |
[19:49] | What? You want to argue this? | 怎么 你有何高见吗 |
[19:53] | She has so much potential. If she would just apply herself… | 她很有潜力 只要她能适应 |
[19:56] | Okay, I think we should focus on taking care of your daughter. | 我觉得您女儿的健康才是目前最重要的 |
[20:02] | And, Claire, your parents agree– | 克莱尔 你父母也认为 |
[20:04] | the best thing to do is to reverse the bypass. | 你应该接受胃旁路逆转术 |
[20:08] | No! | 不行 |
[20:09] | No, it’s my body. | 不行 我的身体我说了算 |
[20:12] | I do not want surgery again. Please? | 我不要再做手术了 好不好 |
[20:15] | There are serious complications. | 这样下去 会有严重的并发症 |
[20:17] | And this is about your health. | 事关你的健康 |
[20:19] | But I’d rather be thin. | 但我宁愿要苗条 |
[20:21] | Well, I’m afraid the choice isn’t up to you. | 这恐怕就由不得你了 |
[20:37] | It’s called Rasmussen’s Encephalitis. | 这是拉斯马森脑炎 |
[20:40] | What it amounts to is that this side of her brain– | 就是说 她的这一半大脑 |
[20:43] | this part’s all healthy, it’s working perfectly. | 这半边完全健康 运作正常 |
[20:45] | This black part of the brain, this– all of that is dead, or dying. | 黑色这半边 已经或者即将死亡 |
[20:49] | The condition has gotten radically worse | 而现在的情况比 |
[20:51] | since her C.T. scans three months ago. | 三个月前做CT时更严重了 |
[20:53] | Left untreated, the disease is gonna kill her. | 如果放任不管 这病可能致命 |
[20:57] | How soon? | 还有多久 |
[20:59] | Too soon. | 没多久了 |
[21:01] | So, is there a cure? | 那么 能治好吗 |
[21:03] | The treatment requires the diseased portion | 需要切除大脑里 |
[21:05] | of her brain be removed and sealed off. | 所有病变组织 |
[21:08] | See, eventually, the spinal fluid will fill the cavity. | 最后 脊髓液会填满空腔 |
[21:12] | Remove? But, I mean, that’s– | 所有部分 那不就是 |
[21:14] | Half her brain, yes. | 一半的大脑 是的 |
[21:24] | Half her brain– that… seems impossible. | 半个大脑 这怎么可能 |
[21:28] | Her age makes it possible. | 好在她现在还小 |
[21:30] | Her brain’s not fully developed, | 脑部还未完全发育成熟 |
[21:31] | so the remaining neurons will compensate for the loss. | 剩余的神经细胞会再生补偿 |
[21:35] | But will she be normal? | 那她还会像往常一样吗 |
[21:37] | There are risks to any surgery, | 所有手术都有风险 |
[21:39] | and this is, you know, a major one. | 况且这是个大手术 |
[21:41] | But if, you know, we’re successful, | 但如果成功了 |
[21:43] | Jamie could walk out of this hospital in a couple weeks, | 只需几周 杰米就能出院 |
[21:46] | go on to live a relatively normal life. | 过正常的生活 |
[21:47] | Look, I know this is a lot to digest. | 我知道你们需要时间去接受 |
[21:48] | The important thing to remember is that we can save her life. | 关键是手术能救她的命 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Dr. O’malley? | 欧麦利医生 |
[21:53] | Yes? What? | 到 有事吗 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你一下 |
[21:56] | But if the parents consent, | 如果这对父母同意了 |
[21:57] | I thought you’d like to scrub in on the hemispherectomy. | 我想让你参与这例大脑半球切除术 |
[22:00] | Are you in, or not? | 你参不参加 |
[22:01] | Uh, in. | 参加 |
[22:03] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:12] | Yang. | 杨 |
[22:13] | I’m scrubbing in on a hemispherectomy with Shepherd. | 我要参加谢博德的大脑半球切除术 |
[22:17] | Get out! I would kill for that. | 滚远点 我想死这台手术了 |
[22:18] | We’re gonna cut out half a girl’s brain | 我们要切除一个小姑娘的半个脑部 |
[22:21] | and it’s going to work. | 还能让她活下来 |
[22:22] | It’s outrageous. | 太牛了 |
[22:24] | Almost makes it hard to hate him. | 差点儿让我没法恨他了 |
[22:27] | Why do you hate him? | 你为啥恨他 |
[22:28] | Oh, no reason. | 不为啥 |
[22:29] | You know about him and Meredith? | 知道他和梅瑞狄斯的事了 |
[22:32] | You know? | 你知道 |
[22:33] | When are you gonna figure out that I know everything? | 我无所不知 你啥时候才能明白啊 |
[22:35] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[22:36] | What, about doctor-cest? | 知道什么 医院私密情史 |
[22:38] | It’s been going on for, like, ever. | 他俩一百年前就开始了 |
[22:39] | And you didn’t tell us? | 那你为什么不告诉我们 |
[22:41] | Ooh, you’re a gossip, huh? | 我怎么敢 你们嘴那么碎 |
[22:42] | – I am not! – I am. | -我哪有 -我是有点 |
[22:45] | He’s about to go into major brain surgery on no sleep? | 他准备在彻夜不眠后去主刀脑部大手术 |
[22:47] | Not very responsible. | 不负责任啊 |
[22:49] | Jealous much? | 嫉妒疯了吧 |
[22:50] | Sex all night isn’t about being responsible. | 整夜春宵和责任感没关系 |
[22:52] | No, it’s about sex all night. | 不 整夜春宵才是关键 |
[22:53] | I can’t believe you’re not more pissed off about this. | 我真不敢相信你居然没有气得吐血 |
[22:55] | You of all people. | 你应该最生气 |
[22:56] | Well, she works hard all day. She’s good at her job. | 她每天挺认真的啊 工作能力摆着呢 |
[22:58] | Why should you care how she unwinds? | 她怎么放松你干嘛管着啊 |
[23:00] | I mean, you like to bake all night. Some people like to drink. | 你喜欢整夜烤蛋糕 有人喜欢买醉 |
[23:02] | Others like an occasional screaming orgasm. | 还有人喜欢时不时地尖叫着迎接高潮 |
[23:04] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 哥就喜欢 |
[23:07] | Forget I said that. | 当我什么都没说 |
[23:09] | Pretend like I’m not here. | 就当我不在 |
[23:10] | Continue. | 各位继续 |
[23:13] | You look like you need to be spoon-fed. | 你看起来好像极需疼爱 |
[23:16] | You look like Alex. | 你看起来好像阿历克斯 |
[23:17] | Yeah, about drinking– | 说到买醉 |
[23:18] | Dr. Taylor, the anesthesiologist– | 泰勒医生 那位麻醉师 |
[23:22] | do you think he drinks? | 你们觉不觉得他酗酒 |
[23:23] | Whatever gets you through the day. | 只要不是白天 管他酗什么 |
[23:25] | I mean here, at work. Earlier, I thought I smelled– | 我是指上班时间 之前我似乎闻到 |
[23:28] | Do you think– I mean, his patients trust that– | 你们不觉得 病人那么信任他 |
[23:33] | so I should say something, right? | 我该不该去反映一下 |
[23:36] | It’s a can of worms, George. | 乔治 麻烦已经够多了 |
[23:39] | Weren’t we talking about sex, anyway? | 话说回来 不是在聊性爱吗 |
[23:42] | Doofus. | 神经病 |
[23:47] | This is gonna leave a pretty sexy scar, huh? | 这次准能留个性感的疤痕 对吗 |
[23:50] | Don’t get any more crazy ideas. | 别再动这种疯狂的念头了 |
[23:53] | You really think my ideas are crazy? | 你真的觉得我这想法疯狂吗 |
[23:55] | I’m leaning that way. | 我觉得是的 |
[23:57] | We wrestle, he plays trumpet. | 咱们爱摔跤 他爱吹小号 |
[24:00] | Hey, I feel pretty dizzy. | 我觉得头很晕 |
[24:02] | You’ve lost some blood. | 你这是失血过多 |
[24:05] | This too shall pass. | 这次也会没事的 |
[24:10] | How come I don’t see you down at the mat in Belltown? | 我在贝尔敦的摔跤场怎么没见过你 |
[24:12] | Oh, man, no time. | 没时间去啊 哥们 |
[24:14] | Bro, make time. | 抽空吧 兄弟 |
[24:16] | I’ll be expecting you. | 我等着你 |
[24:18] | I’m there. | 一定去 |
[24:25] | Handle with care. | 小心接着 |
[24:26] | – This thing’s full of gunk. – I know. | -这里面全是黏液 -明白 |
[24:28] | We need to free the bowel from the adhesions caused from the abscess. | 我们要分离由于脓肿而粘连的肠子 |
[24:33] | This poor girl… | 可怜的姑娘 |
[24:36] | What was she thinking? | 不知道是怎么想的 |
[24:37] | She wants her mother’s approval. | 她想得到妈妈的表扬 |
[24:39] | She wanted to please her. | 想让她高兴 |
[24:41] | And this damage is the result? | 就得到这样的结果吗 |
[24:43] | Here, resect that. | 把那部分切除 |
[24:45] | Needle-tip Bovie, please. | 请给我一支针头 |
[24:47] | When you’re done here, you have post-ops waiting. | 这个做完了 你还得写术后报告呢 |
[24:50] | I know, Dr. Bailey. | 知道了 贝利医生 |
[24:52] | Cristina’s got the flu, so you need to pick up the slack in the clinic. | 克里斯蒂娜感冒了 你得去门诊顶着 |
[24:55] | Look, I’ll mop the floors, okay? | 知道了 烂摊子我会去收 |
[24:59] | Sorry, that was inappropriate. | 对不起 我过分了 |
[25:00] | It’s not the only thing that’s inappropriate. | 你过分的地方可不止这个 |
[25:05] | Now we are on the subject. | 既然说到了这个 |
[25:07] | You care to tell me what you think you’re doing? | 能给我解释一下你的某些行为吗 |
[25:08] | Look, I’ll jump through hoops if you want me to. | 听着 你现在就是让我钻圈儿我都没意见 |
[25:11] | But what I do when I leave this hospital is my business. | 但工作之外的生活是我的私事 |
[25:13] | Half this hospital knows your business. | 大半个医院都知道你那私生活 |
[25:16] | Flu isn’t the only virus spreading around here. | 会传播的可不只是流感病毒 |
[25:18] | I made a choice, and I know you don’t respect me for that choice. | 这是我的选择 我知道你对此有意见 |
[25:22] | But I’ll live with the consequences. | 但一切后果我自己承担 |
[25:24] | Then I’ll have lots of hoops for you to jump through. | 看来我得多让你钻几个圈 |
[25:27] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to do. | 你吩咐的我全完成了 |
[25:29] | I may not do it your way, but it gets done. | 方式也许不尽如你意 但起码我完成了 |
[25:32] | So whatever else you got, bring it on. | 你还有什么想吩咐的 只管来吧 |
[25:39] | Okay, Dr. Grey, now that you’ve drained the organ, | 格蕾医生 既然你排空了肠子 |
[25:44] | we can attempt to repair it. | 开始试着修复吧 |
[25:46] | Now my day is perfect. | 今天彻底完美了 |
[25:55] | I appreciate this. | 谢谢你 |
[25:57] | The chance to scrub in on this kind of procedure is, well– | 给我机会参与这种大手术 |
[26:00] | yeah, I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[26:03] | Here you go. Triple espresso, not too hot. | 来了 双份浓咖啡 温热的 |
[26:06] | Oh, I love you, seriously. | 我真是太爱你了 |
[26:07] | Ah, coffee– where would medicine be without it, huh? | 咖啡啊 没了它医院怎么活 |
[26:11] | I hope you have a new crossword, Taylor. | 我希望你带了份新的填词游戏 泰勒 |
[26:13] | We’re gonna be here a while. | 咱要在手术室里待很久的 |
[26:14] | Never go without. | 随身带着呢 |
[26:16] | Big day for you, kid, congrats. | 今天是个大日子 小伙子 恭喜啊 |
[26:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Hey, princess. | 你好 小公主 |
[26:20] | You ready to take a nap? | 准备好睡觉觉了吗 |
[26:22] | – Hey, look what I got. Blow bubbles – that’s it. | -这是什么呀 是吹泡泡的 -对了 |
[26:24] | – You just breathe in. – Oh, that’s it. | -来 吸气 -对啦 |
[26:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[26:28] | – Do you smell… – Smell what? | -你有没有闻到 -闻到什么 |
[26:30] | I have a mask. | 带着口罩呢 |
[26:37] | I’m sorry, Dr. Taylor, but did you just… | 抱歉 泰勒医生 你有没有 |
[26:42] | have you been drinking? | 有没有喝过酒 |
[26:45] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[26:46] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[26:47] | Do you smell– I-I smell alcohol. | 没闻到吗 我闻到酒精的味道 |
[26:50] | Where the hell do you get off accusing me of something like that? | 你他娘的怎么敢问我这种问题 |
[26:55] | George, you’re out of line. | 乔治 你越界了 |
[26:57] | There are rules. | 医院有规定 |
[26:59] | You know, there are rules for a reason. You ju- | 规矩定了都是有理由的 你该 |
[27:04] | There is a 2-year-old girl on this table. | 台上躺着的是个两岁的小女孩 |
[27:08] | You shouldn’t take advantage of someone else’s vulnerability. | 我们不能这样利用别人的弱点 |
[27:11] | I don’t need some punk intern telling me what’s at stake here. | 轮不到你个狗屁实习生来教我什么是风险 |
[27:14] | Get him out of here, Shep. | 把他弄出去 谢博 |
[27:19] | Shep? | 谢博 |
[27:22] | You’re out, George. | 乔治 你走吧 |
[27:32] | You damned well better be ready, Taylor. | 泰勒 你最好给我彻底准备好 |
[27:34] | I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. | 不然我就不站在这儿了 |
[27:39] | Do you really, seriously want to know why I’m leaving?! Seriously? | 你真的想知道为什么我要离开你 |
[27:43] | How about when you started insisting that I quit my job, | 你想想你坚持让我辞职的那天 |
[27:46] | right when I started to make more money than you? | 刚好那天起我的薪水比你高了 |
[27:48] | That should have been the last straw. | 就是从那天开始的 |
[27:50] | No, the last straw should have been when I found out | 不对 应该是从我那天发现 |
[27:53] | that those mysterious phone calls | 你的那些你一直否认 |
[27:54] | that you’ve been getting that you kept denying were from other women– | 是其他女人打来的神秘电话 |
[27:57] | were really coming from your mother! | 全是你妈妈打来的 |
[27:59] | This isn’t healthy. | 这也太奇怪了吧 |
[28:00] | – Just hold still, please. – Don’t you dare try to patch this up! | -请别乱动 -看你还敢再瞒着我 |
[28:03] | Okay, could the both of you just please stop? | 你们两位都消停会儿好吗 |
[28:05] | You don’t love me, J.P. | J.P 你根本不爱我 |
[28:06] | You love to smother me. | 你只是喜欢折磨我 |
[28:08] | And if I could get you to just admit that, | 你要是肯承认这点 |
[28:10] | then I could leave you with an ounce of respect. | 我走的时候还能给你留点面子 |
[28:13] | Athena, I let you stay in here to keep him calm. | 雅典娜 我是叫你来帮他保持冷静的 |
[28:15] | – So if you’re just gonna keep arguing– – Check that! | -如果再这么嚷嚷 -你听好了 |
[28:17] | I can’t respect a man desperate enough | 不顾死活 靠吞钥匙把人留住的男人 |
[28:18] | to swallow my exit strategy. | 我没法尊重 |
[28:21] | That is the last straw! | 就是从今天开始的 |
[28:23] | Michelle, can you get her out of here? | 米歇尔 把这位女士请出去 |
[28:25] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:27] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[28:30] | – Come on. – What? | -来吧 -怎么了 |
[28:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:34] | The keys moved farther down. | 钥匙掉得更深了 |
[28:36] | Oh, my God, what does that mean? | 天哪 这是什么意思 |
[28:38] | What did you do? Don’t you dare die, J.P.! | 你都干了些啥 你可不许死 J.P |
[28:41] | Please! Please, just shut up! | 麻烦你 闭嘴好吗 |
[28:43] | Breathe, J.P. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 J.P 深呼吸 |
[28:48] | Got it. | 勾到了 |
[28:57] | Very impressive, J.P. | J.P. 好样的 |
[29:00] | Is he okay? Is he gonna be okay? You okay? | 他还好吗 没事了吧 还好吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 是的 他没事了 |
[29:10] | You lit– you did that on purpose, didn’t you? | 你个小 你故意的是吧 |
[29:14] | Can I offer you some advice? | 能听我说一句吗 |
[29:16] | Get in your car and go, | 上车走吧 |
[29:19] | for all of our sakes. | 为你好 也是为我们好 |
[29:23] | You’ll never know where I parked it. | 你永远都不知道我把车停哪儿了 |
[29:31] | – I need a shower. – I need a shower. | -我得洗个澡 -我才要洗个澡 |
[29:33] | You need to go tell that girl’s parents | 你得去告诉孩子的父母 |
[29:35] | what kind of kid they’re getting back. | 手术过后的情况如何了 |
[29:36] | You’re not gonna let me shower first? | 就不能让我先洗个澡吗 |
[29:38] | That would be a hoop, would it not? | 这就是给你钻的圈儿啊 不是吗 |
[29:41] | It would qualify. | 还真是啊 |
[29:43] | Shower first, then. | 那先去洗澡吧 |
[29:48] | Ew, what smells? | 什么味道 |
[29:50] | That would be me– | 是我身上的味道 |
[29:51] | or more specifically, my patient’s insides all over me. | 确切的讲 是病人的消化物喷了我一身 |
[29:55] | That makes me strangely happy. | 听到这个让我莫名其妙地开心 |
[29:57] | Oh, God. Oh, Meredith, you smell like… | 天啊 梅瑞狄斯 你臭得像 |
[30:01] | Karma. | 报应 |
[30:02] | – What? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[30:04] | Something vile’s stuck in your hair. | 你头发里有恶心的东西 |
[30:06] | You know, just go stand over there, please. | 算了 拜托你站在那边 |
[30:12] | Ugh, how much do I love being a surgeon right now? | 我现在是多喜欢当外科医生啊 |
[30:16] | Karma. | 报应 |
[30:17] | What does karma have to do with anything? | 这跟报应到底有什么关系 |
[30:20] | I’m just saying, you’ve been given all the best surgeries. | 我说的是 所有最好的手术都被你得到了 |
[30:23] | And now you smell like putrid goo | 所以现在你闻起来像过期的糊糊 |
[30:25] | and you’re giving off a stench. | 散发着恶臭 |
[30:27] | Karma’s a bitch. | 报应来得可真及时 |
[30:30] | Dr. Shepherd needs an intern in surgery. | 谢博德的手术需要一个实习医生 |
[30:32] | Which one of you is clear to go? | 你们谁能去 |
[30:33] | Okay, Dr. Bailey, where do you want me? | 好的 贝利医生 哪里需要我 |
[30:34] | You need to lie down somewhere. | 你需要找个地方躺一会儿 |
[30:36] | I’m fine. I’m completely healthy. | 我没事儿 我非常健康 |
[30:38] | Grey? | 格蕾呢 |
[30:39] | Of course. | 当然是她 |
[30:41] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[30:42] | Um, you! | 我的问题就是你 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause apparently, you can help Dr. Mcdreamy | 明摆着你能在我们不能涉及的领域 |
[30:47] | in ways the rest of us can’t. | 帮助美梦医生 |
[30:49] | – You did not just s- – Yes, I did! | -你不是想说 -对 我就是那个意思 |
[30:54] | Hemispherectomy in O.R. One | 手术一室 大脑半球切除术 |
[30:56] | with Dr. Shepherd. Go. | 跟着谢博德医生 快去 |
[31:06] | Apparently… | 很明显 |
[31:08] | I’m not the only one with hoops. | 对你有意见的不止我一个 |
[31:17] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[31:20] | Digby’s post-op CBC shows | 迪戈比的术后细胞计数表明 |
[31:21] | a severe spike in the white blood cell count. | 白血球数严重激增 |
[31:24] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[31:24] | It’s 27, with 16% bands. | 白细胞数量27 16%带状中性粒细胞 |
[31:27] | Something else is wrong. | 有些不太对劲 |
[31:28] | That’s a little high for simple stress. | 对单纯应激反应来说有点儿太高了 |
[31:30] | Check for any other possible sources of infection or recent illness. | 复查是否有其他疾病或感染 还有病史 |
[31:36] | We’re gonna start the procedure with the left temporal lobectomy. | 我们下面将进行左颞叶切除术 |
[31:40] | Thanks for joining us, Dr. Yang. | 感谢你加入我们 杨医生 |
[31:42] | After the temporal, we’ll do the frontal, | 切除颞叶之后 我们切除额叶 |
[31:45] | and then the occipital. | 然后是枕叶 |
[32:00] | We were able to reverse the gastric bypass, | 我们成功完成了胃旁路逆转术 |
[32:02] | but we did lose a significant portion of her bowel. | 不过她的部分肠管已经坏死 |
[32:04] | And because of the short gut syndrome, | 由于短肠综合症 |
[32:06] | Claire will never eat normally again. | 克莱尔再也不可能正常饮食了 |
[32:09] | Okay, wait, do– how do we help her here? | 好吧 等等 我们现在有什么能帮到她吗 |
[32:13] | Well, getting proper nutrition will be a lifelong problem for Claire. | 嗯 营养问题将会伴随克莱尔一生 |
[32:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[32:17] | As if we already don’t have our hands full with her. | 好像我们过去没为了她忙得不可开交一样 |
[32:20] | She gets good grades. | 她成绩很好 |
[32:23] | She stays out of trouble. | 又不惹麻烦 |
[32:25] | She’s smart. | 还很聪明 |
[32:26] | I just think she feels like | 我只是认为你们让她感觉 |
[32:28] | nothing she does is good enough for you. | 她怎么做你们都不满意 |
[32:30] | If you somehow think that I’m responsible for this– | 如果你可能认为这件事应该归咎于我 |
[32:33] | I think Claire is killing herself… | 我认为克莱尔毁了自己身体 |
[32:35] | to please you. | 完全是为了让你满意 |
[32:37] | Please. | 行了吧 |
[32:40] | You have no idea what’s going on in that girl’s mind. | 你不知道那孩子脑子里在想什么 |
[32:43] | You’re her mother. | 你是她母亲 |
[32:45] | She worships the ground you walk on. | 她崇拜你的一切 |
[32:49] | She didn’t do this for herself. | 她这么做不是为了自己 |
[32:55] | – I think that this situation is completely ridiculous. – Tina… shut up. | -我觉得这种情况太荒谬了 -缇娜 闭嘴吧 |
[33:09] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[33:10] | I’m freezing, doc. I-I-I can’t stop shaking. | 我冻死了 医生 我止不住地发抖 |
[33:12] | His temp’s way up and B.P.’s dropping, doctor. | 医生 他的体温升高 血压下降 |
[33:15] | All right, Digby, have you had any recent illnesses, | 好的 迪戈比 你最近有没有 |
[33:18] | new piercings, tattoos, wounds? | 得过病 穿过孔 纹过身 受过伤 |
[33:20] | New tat on my calf. | 小腿上有个新纹身 |
[33:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:31] | It was nowhere near that nasty this morning. | 今天早上还没有这么恶心 |
[33:33] | But it was infected? | 但是已经感染了吗 |
[33:34] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不早说 |
[33:35] | Ah, it was nothing. | 当时还没什么 |
[33:38] | I’m not here to complain about a little pain. | 我不是为了这点儿小痛来医院的 |
[33:40] | Well, the infection’s been exacerbated | 枪伤而引起的身体应激反应 |
[33:42] | by the stress on your body from the gunshot. | 加重了你的感染 |
[33:44] | Get him to ICU. | 带他去重症监护室 |
[33:46] | We’ll get you started on some antibiotics. | 我们要先给你注射一些抗生素 |
[33:55] | From the frontal lobectomy, I’m going to encounter a, uh… | 在额叶切除术中 我们会遇到 呃 |
[33:58] | we’ll encounter the anterior cerebral artery. | 我们会遇到大脑前动脉 |
[34:01] | Yes, so we’re gonna need to, uh… | 对 我们现在需要 呃 |
[34:05] | The branches of the artery need to be coagulated and divided. | 动脉分支需要结扎分流 |
[34:09] | You know, Taylor, her anesthesia’s awful light. | 泰勒 她的麻醉太浅了吧 |
[34:14] | Come on, Taylor, she’s waking up. | 快点儿 泰勒 她要醒过来了 |
[34:19] | Dr. Taylor? | 泰勒医生 |
[34:21] | Uh, he’s asleep! | 啊 他睡着了 |
[34:24] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[34:34] | Dr. Taylor! | 泰勒医生 |
[34:36] | Oh, God, sorry. Sorry, I’m on it. | 天啊 对不起 对不起 我来了 |
[34:41] | My bad, Shep. | 我的错 谢博 |
[34:43] | He was right, wasn’t he? | 他说对了 对吧 |
[34:45] | Aw, I nodded off. Come on. | 我只是打了个瞌睡而已 |
[34:47] | Whatever you got to do to get through the day, right? | 我不管你做什么都要坚持过今天 知道吗 |
[34:49] | Steph, get me some coffee. | 史戴夫 给我来点儿咖啡 |
[34:50] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 |
[34:51] | I’ll be fine. It won’t happen again. | 我没事儿了 不会再发生刚才那种情况了 |
[34:53] | Yeah, not in here, it won’t. | 是 在这里不会再发生了 绝对不会 |
[34:55] | Uh, Steph, call Dr. Pennington. | 史戴夫 呼叫佩宁顿医生 |
[34:57] | Hopkins, take over until she gets here. | 霍普金斯 在她来之前你接手 |
[34:59] | Get out of here and get it together. | 出去清醒一会 |
[35:08] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[35:09] | He went into multisymptom organ failure, | 他出现多器官衰竭症状 |
[35:11] | secondary to overwhelming sepsis. | 继发性感染引起败血症 |
[35:13] | Now he’s all… | 他现在完全 |
[35:14] | I’ll fix his B.P., | 我来想办法升高他的血压 |
[35:15] | that should help his mental status. | 应该可以稳定他的精神状态 |
[35:16] | He’s maxxed down pressures. | 血压急速下降 |
[35:19] | We got v-tach. | 室性心动过速 |
[35:20] | He’s looking bad. | 他的情况不乐观 |
[35:22] | Put the defib pads on him and give him 150… | 准备除颤仪 充电到150焦 |
[35:26] | I lost his pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[35:28] | Defib! Get the pads! Get the pads! | Defib 除颤仪 除颤仪 |
[36:01] | This packing, we hope, will, uh… prevent hemorrhaging. | 我们希望这些东西可以止住出血 |
[36:04] | Dr. Yang, do you want to add something to that? | 杨医生 你想补充一下这个问题吗 |
[36:06] | It will allow the cerebral spinal fluid to eventually fill the cavity. | 它能使脑脊髓液最后流入空腔 |
[36:09] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[36:11] | E.T., you want to close up? | E.T. 你来关颅吗 |
[36:12] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[36:13] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要睡一下了 |
[36:15] | That was… unreal. | 这一切太不真实了 |
[36:17] | I mean, that’s– that’s all there is. | 我的意思是 这就完了 |
[36:20] | I was feeling sick until I came here. | 在进手术室之前我还很不舒服 |
[36:23] | I was tired. | 我本来很累 |
[36:24] | Now I’m tired again. | 现在又感觉到累了 |
[36:26] | It’s back to reality. | 回到现实了 |
[36:35] | – Let me explain. – It’s fine. | -让我解释一下 -没什么 |
[36:36] | No, there is a code among doctors. | 不 在医生中间有个原则 |
[36:38] | We’re not supposed to ask each other questions, | 我们不能质问别人 |
[36:40] | not within the walls of this hospital. | 至少在这家医院里不行 |
[36:42] | Okay, I was out of line. | 好吧 是我越界了 |
[36:43] | No, you weren’t. I was. | 不 你没越 是我 |
[36:46] | I was out of line. | 我越界了 |
[36:48] | Somebody should have taken responsibility, | 有人需要承担这个责任 |
[36:50] | and it should have been the guy doing the cutting. | 应该是那个主刀的人 |
[36:52] | It should have been me. | 应该是我承担责任 |
[36:54] | You didn’t deserve what happened to you today. | 今天的事儿不应该发生在你身上 |
[36:56] | You did the right thing, code or no code. | 你做得对 不管方式如何 |
[37:08] | You saw me leave the house this morning, didn’t you? | 今天早上你看见我离开你们的房子了 对吧 |
[37:11] | Oh, was that you? | 那是你吗 |
[37:15] | I’m not using her. | 我没在利用她 |
[37:18] | And I don’t favor her. | 也不会偏袒她 |
[37:22] | She’s pretty great, you know. | 她非常好 你知道的 |
[37:26] | So, come on let’s go tell Jamie’s parents | 我们一起去告诉杰米的父母 |
[37:28] | she’s gonna be fine, barring any complications. | 她会好起来的 如果没有并发症的话 |
[37:34] | Did you fix me? | 你们把我治好了吗 |
[37:35] | No, not completely. | 没全治好 |
[37:37] | So… I won’t get fat? | 那 我会变胖吗 |
[37:41] | No. | 不会 |
[37:42] | Oh… that’s awesome. | 那好极了 |
[37:46] | Claire, I’ve asked social services to contact your parents. | 克莱尔 我已经叫社工联系你的父母了 |
[37:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:52] | They can help you. | 他们可以帮助你 |
[37:54] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[37:58] | You don’t know this yet, | 你现在还不懂 |
[38:00] | but life isn’t supposed to be like this. | 但是生活不应该是这样的 |
[38:04] | It’s not supposed to be this hard. | 不应该这么艰辛 |
[38:13] | Time of death, 20:49. | 死亡时间 20点49分 |
[38:18] | The first guy I ever met out here from back home. | 他是我在这儿遇到的第一个从老家来的人 |
[38:35] | I thought you’d be asleep by now. | 我以为这时候你应该睡下了 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well… I’m not. | 嗯 我没有 |
[38:41] | If you wait a few minutes, you can have a piece of cake. | 你等一会儿的话 就能吃到蛋糕了 |
[38:43] | Baked it chock-full of love… | 用满满的爱心烤制的 |
[38:45] | Actually, chock-full of unrelenting, | 实际上是充满了持续 |
[38:47] | all-consuming rage and hostility, but it’s still tasty. | 而强烈的愤怒和敌意 不过仍然很美味 |
[38:51] | – So, you know? – I know. | -你知道了 -我知道了 |
[38:54] | Well, do you want the long, sordid version, | 那你是想听又冗长又堕落的版本呢 |
[38:56] | or the short version, | 还是想听我长话短说 |
[38:57] | where I started sleeping with a guy | 我跟一个男的上床了 |
[38:59] | who turned out to be my boss? | 结果发现他是我的上司 |
[39:00] | Neither. | 哪个也不想听 |
[39:02] | Izzie, cut me some slack here. | 伊兹 放我一马吧 |
[39:05] | No. | 不行 |
[39:05] | You went to Dartmouth. | 你念的是达特茅斯[美国常春藤学院之一] |
[39:07] | Your mother is Ellis Grey. | 你母亲是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[39:08] | You grew up– look at this house! | 你从小 看看这房子 |
[39:11] | You know, you walk into the O.R., | 你走进手术室 |
[39:13] | and there isn’t anyone who doubts that you should be there. | 没有人会质疑你是否属于那里 |
[39:15] | I grew up in a trailer park. I went to state school. | 我呢 在房车里长大 念的公立学校 |
[39:19] | I put myself through med school by posing in my underwear. | 我靠当模特拍内衣照赚钱念完医学院 |
[39:22] | You know, I walk into the O.R., | 我走进手术室的时候 |
[39:23] | and everyone hopes I’m the nurse. | 每个人都认为我是个护士 |
[39:25] | You have their respect without even trying, | 你不用付出什么就得到他们的尊重 |
[39:27] | and you’re throwing it away for… | 可是你就这么丢掉 为了什么 |
[39:29] | what, a few good surgeries? | 为了精彩的外科手术吗 |
[39:31] | No. | 不是 |
[39:33] | It’s not about the surgeries. | 跟手术半点儿关系都没有 |
[39:34] | It’s not about getting ahead. | 也不是为了遥遥领先 |
[39:36] | Then what? | 那是为了什么 |
[39:38] | A little hot sex? | 火辣的性爱吗 |
[39:40] | You’re willing to ruin your credibility over that? | 你愿意为了这个毁了你的信誉吗 |
[39:43] | I mean, Meredith, what the hell are you doing? | 我说 梅瑞狄斯 你到底在干什么 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[39:52] | you’re falling for him. | 你爱上他了 |
[39:54] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[39:55] | Oh, you so are. | 你肯定爱上他了 |
[39:57] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[39:59] | You so are. | 你太有了 |
[40:01] | Damn it, you poor girl. | 该死 可怜的姑娘 |
[40:06] | You know, it’s just that he’s just so… | 我们只是 他只是 |
[40:09] | and I’m just– I’m having a hard time. | 我只是 最近的日子不太好过 |
[40:12] | Wow, you’re all, uh, mushy and… | 你感情脆弱 |
[40:16] | warm and… | 深情款款 |
[40:17] | full of secret feelings. | 整个人充满了各种不可告人的情感 |
[40:24] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[40:26] | And your cake. | 还有你的蛋糕 |
[40:28] | My cake is good. | 我的蛋糕很赞哦 |
[40:31] | So, um, how hot is the sex? | 那 说说吧 你们的性爱是有多火辣 |
[40:35] | Izzie… | 伊兹 |
[40:36] | What? Come on, I’m not getting any. | 怎么了 得了吧 我最近空窗 |
[40:39] | Help a girl out with a few details. | 分享点儿细节帮我释放一下 |
[40:48] | Maybe we like the pain. | 也许我们喜欢痛苦 |
[40:55] | – How’s she doing? – Good. | -她怎么样了 -很好 |
[40:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:59] | Maybe we’re wired that way… | 也许痛苦让我们沉迷 |
[41:04] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[41:13] | …because without it, | 因为没有痛苦 |
[41:14] | I don’t know… | 怎么说呢 |
[41:19] | …maybe we just wouldn’t feel real. | 我们就会感到不真实 |
[41:33] | – You know, we could just… – Sleep? | -我们可以只是 -睡觉吗 |
[41:36] | We could, yeah, if you want to. | 我们可以 是的 如果没意见 |
[41:39] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[41:44] | What’s that saying? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[41:46] | “Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?” | “为什么我要一直用榔头砸自己呢” |
[41:49] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:52] | “Because it feels so good when I stop.” | “因为停下来的时候 感觉好极了” |