时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | derek’s married. | derek结婚了. |
[00:03] | You waited two months to tell me, | 你等了两个月 才告诉我 |
[00:06] | and i had to find out by her showing up | 我竟然要等到她出现才知道这些 |
[00:08] | and telling me herself. | 而且是她来告诉我. |
[00:10] | You had brain surgery and didn’t tell me? | 你竟然没告诉我你做了开颅手术? |
[00:12] | You called my wife? You called mine. | 你把我老婆叫来了? 你先把我老婆叫来的. |
[00:14] | It’s not like we’re divorced. Practically divorced. | 其实并不是我们真的离婚了. 事实上的确离婚了. |
[00:15] | You’ve had counseling? We had adultery.That was enough. | 你们去婚姻咨询处了吗? 我们有通奸,足够了. |
[00:18] | I think it’s best to make a clean break. Oh,you’re ending this. | 我觉得最好来一个彻底的了断. 哦,你想结束了. |
[00:21] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了. |
[00:22] | Have you even boered to tell burke about the baby? | 你有想过告诉burke 关于这个孩子吗? |
[00:25] | The clinic wouldn’t let me confirm my appointment | 门诊没有批准我的预约 |
[00:27] | unless i designated an emergency contact person. | 除非我可以提供一个突发事件联络人. |
[00:30] | You’re my person. | 你是我的人. |
[00:32] | -I am? -I heard your mother was leaving mayo. | -我是吗? -我听说你妈妈要离开mayo. |
[00:34] | She goin’ back with the u.n.? | 她要和联合国救援队回来吗? |
[00:36] | She’s,uh, taking time off. | 她只是..嗯… 正在休养. |
[00:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[00:39] | It’s me,mom,meredith. | 是我,妈妈,meredith. |
[00:50] | oh,you are stupid. Oh,god. | 哦,你这个傻瓜. 哦,天啊. |
[00:55] | You’re a stupid, evil sadist, | 你这是个大傻瓜 邪恶虐待者 |
[00:57] | and i wanna kill you! Endorphins are good. | 我要杀了你! 快感神经真棒. |
[00:59] | Endorphins are mood elevators. | 快感神经是一架心情电梯. |
[01:01] | This is supposed to make us feel better. | 这个应该是我们感觉好起来的. |
[01:03] | Oh,god. Do you feel better? | 哦,天啊. 你感觉好点了吗? |
[01:06] | I’m stupid. | 我真傻. |
[01:08] | Slutty mistress. | 放浪的情妇. |
[01:10] | Pregnant whore. | 怀孕的妓女. |
[01:11] | Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea. | 和老板上床真是个好办法. |
[01:18] | You know what’s ruined for me? | 你知道毁灭对我来说是什么吗? |
[01:21] | Ferry boats. | 渡船. |
[01:23] | I used to love ferry boats. | 我曾很喜欢渡船. |
[01:25] | And derek’s got a thing for ferry boats. | 然后Derek对渡船也情有独钟. |
[01:27] | Now every time i see a freakin’ ferry boat… | 现在每当我看到一艘奇异的渡船… |
[01:29] | you know what’s ruined for me? | 你知道毁灭对我来说意味着什么吗? |
[01:32] | Coronary artery bypass grafts | 冠动脉搭桥手术 |
[01:34] | and aortic aneurysms. | 还有动脉瘤. |
[01:36] | God,i used to love aortic aneurysms. | 天,我曾经那么喜欢动脉瘤手术. |
[01:41] | (meredith) surgeons are control freaks. | 医生控制怪异发生. |
[01:44] | With a scalpel in your hand… | 当你的手握着手术刀的时候… |
[01:46] | oh,crap. You feel unstoppable. | 哦,真糟糕. 你感觉无法停止. |
[01:50] | There’s no fear, there’s no pain. | 没有恐惧,没有痛苦 |
[01:53] | Have you cried yet? Hello. | 你哭过了吗? 嘿. |
[01:55] | You’re 10 feet tall and bulletproof. | 你身高10英尺,并且刀枪不入. |
[01:57] | Do you think we’d feel better if we cry? | 你觉得如果我们哭的话,会感觉好点吗? |
[01:59] | You know,just like, let it out? | 就像让它发泄出去一样? |
[02:03] | Probably,yeah. | 也许会吧 |
[02:05] | And then you leave the o. R… | 然后你离开手术室… |
[02:10] | you wanna cry now? No. | -你现在就想哭? -不. |
[02:11] | Okay,let’s… let’s jog. | 好吧,我们来..我们来散步. |
[02:13] | And all that perfection, | 所有这一切,才是完美 |
[02:15] | all that beautiful control | 所有一切漂亮的操纵 |
[02:18] | just falls to crap. | 再开始一团糟. |
[02:23] | What is she doing? | 她到底在干吗? |
[02:25] | She’s hanging out with alex. | 她在泡Alex. |
[02:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:33] | I think… think they, uh,might be friends. | 我想…他们可能是朋友. |
[02:37] | Do another one. | 做另外一个. |
[02:41] | (whispers) make the lambs stop screaming. | 让那羊羔别再笑了 |
[02:47] | You guys are wrong about him,all right? | 你们对他有误会对吗? |
[02:48] | Once you get to know him, he’s really sweet. | 一旦你了解他之后,他其实蛮可爱的. |
[02:50] | He’s alex. Punk-ass. | 他是Alex. 混帐东西. |
[02:53] | Hey,grey, ize was telling me | issze告诉我 |
[02:54] | you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. | 你有你妈妈公开手术的录像. |
[02:56] | I’d kill to see theellis grey in action. | 我实在很想看看grey在动作片中的表现. |
[02:58] | Hey,you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight | hey,或者你今晚可以过来. |
[03:00] | and we can all watch it together,right? | 然后我们可以大家一起看了,对吗? |
[03:02] | Oh,yeah,if this were a hell dimension. | 哦,对啊,如果这个是个魔鬼异次空间. |
[03:05] | (cristina) Run away,pig boy. | 快走吧,蠢货 |
[03:06] | You have a thing for alex? | 你为Alex准备了什么特别的吗? |
[03:09] | No. (cristina) oh. | 没有. 哦. |
[03:10] | I don’t. | 我没有. |
[03:11] | Are we saving lives or having a tea party? | 我们是在救人呢,还是开茶话会? |
[03:13] | Walk faster,people. | 快点走你们. |
[03:26] | Ahem. | |
[03:28] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错. |
[03:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴. |
[03:31] | What are you doin’ here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[03:32] | I’m going back to work. | 我要回去工作. |
[03:33] | You’re not cleared for surgery. | 你的手术还没彻底清除. |
[03:35] | Leave me alone. | 别管我. |
[03:36] | I’ve been sittin’ home for a week, | 我在家里休养了整整一个星期, |
[03:37] | watching oprah give away things on tv. | 看operah的节目在电视上爆料 |
[03:40] | Oprah,derek. | |
[03:43] | You clear me now, or i’ll hurt you. | 你如果不帮我清理干净,我就揍你. |
[03:44] | If you want me to clear you so soon, | 如果你想我尽快帮你清理干净, |
[03:46] | you should’ve thought of that before you gave chief to burke | 你应该在让Burke做主管之前就想清楚 |
[03:48] | and invited satan to seattle. Satan? | 并把魔鬼弄来西雅图. 魔鬼? |
[03:51] | Good morning. Richard,like the hat. | 早上好. Richard,帽子真漂亮. |
[03:54] | Satan spks. | 魔鬼在说话. |
[03:55] | Actually, i prer to be called | 事实上我更喜欢被叫做 |
[03:56] | ruler of all that is evil, but i will answer to satan. | 恶魔统治者, 但是我会回答魔鬼的. |
[04:00] | What is she still doing here? I asked her to stay. | 她还在这里干吗? 我请她留下来的. |
[04:03] | We have a pediatric surgery attending | 我们这里有一个儿科主治医生 |
[04:05] | on maternity leave. | 正在休产假. |
[04:06] | Actually,i could use you on a consult. | 实际上,我想叫你来会诊. |
[04:08] | Will you meet me up there,derek? | 你可以来我那边聊聊吗,derek? |
[04:11] | Yeah,fine. See you,richard. | 好,当然. 待会见,richard. |
[04:14] | Nice lady. | 多好的女人. |
[04:15] | I’m not clearing you for surgery. | 我不会帮你做清理手术 |
[04:16] | Fine,i can catch up on my paperwork. | 那好,我可以处理积压下来拉的文件. |
[04:20] | Mr. Gaston is scheduled for a resection | Gaston先生今天预约了一个 |
[04:22] | non-small cell carcinoma today. | 非小细胞癌症切除手术. |
[04:24] | He did well overnight, has remained afebrile. | 他前晚情况不错,没有发烧. |
[04:27] | He’s had a dose of ceftriaxone this morning. | 他今天早上吃了一剂头孢抗生素. |
[04:29] | His pre-op labs are unremarkable. | 他之前的检查结果值得注意. |
[04:32] | His chest x-rays are unchanged from the previous. | 他的胸部X光没有任何变化. |
[04:35] | I own a couple of dry cleaning stores. | 我欠一对夫妇一个洗衣店. |
[04:37] | I never believed what they said | 我从来没相信过他们说的 |
[04:38] | about inhaling the chemicals,but… | 关于吸入化学品.但是… |
[04:40] | we’re gonna do everything we can for you,mr. Gaston. | Gaston先生,我们会尽最大能力治愈你 |
[04:43] | Did oncology see him yet? | 肿瘤科的来过了吗? |
[04:46] | They’re waiting for the surgical path. | 他们还在等手术前检查结果. |
[04:49] | Thank you,dr. Yang. | 谢谢你,yang医生. |
[04:50] | You’re welcome, dr. Burke. | 不客气,Burke医生 |
[04:53] | I know, and i just think | 我了解,但是我还是认为 |
[04:54] | you should still tell him about the baby | 你应该把孩子的事情告诉他 |
[04:56] | because at least he should have | 因为最起码,他应该 |
[04:57] | the responsibility of having to pay. | 对这个孩子负责 |
[04:59] | No! Look,he will never know. It’s over. | 不!,听着,他永远也不会知道这件事的 都结束了 |
[05:02] | Once this pregnancy’s taken care of, | 一旦他知道我怀孕了 |
[05:03] | burke won’t even be a blip on my radar. | bourke再也不会在我的字典里出现了. |
[05:05] | He’ll be a smudge. Right. | 他将变成污点. 好吧. |
[05:07] | You know,meredith, | 听着,meredith, |
[05:08] | leave the sarcasm up to me. | 把这个包袱留给我自己吧. |
[05:10] | Really. It doesn’t suit you. | 真的,它根本不适合你 |
[05:15] | Kelly roche, 23 years old, | kelly roche 23岁 |
[05:16] | in for a scheduled e.t.s. For treatment of erythrophobia | 等着做E.T.S(胸部内窥镜交感神经切除术) 来治愈红色恐惧症 |
[05:19] | with hyperpyrexia. | 并且高烧. |
[05:20] | Erythrophobia? Blushing. | 红色恐惧症? 经常性脸红. |
[05:23] | You have any questions about the procedure? | 你对程序上有什么疑问吗? |
[05:26] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[05:29] | Dr. Shepherd explained everything. | Shepherd医生解释过一切了. |
[05:31] | He was very… helpful. | 他帮了我很多. |
[05:33] | He gave me some litera… sorry. | 他给了我一些资料… 抱歉. |
[05:37] | Don’t be. Half the patients that come through here | 千万别,这里一半的病人都经历过这个 |
[05:39] | have the hots for shepherd. | 对shepherd医生非常激动. |
[05:41] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生. |
[05:43] | What? | 怎么? |
[05:44] | It’s true. | 千真万确. |
[05:47] | Hey. Why do you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[05:50] | What? Act like an ass when everybody but me is around. | 什么? 装成一个好人当只有我在的时候 |
[05:51] | They hate you enough as it is. | 他们非常讨厌你 |
[05:53] | So? What? | 那又怎样? |
[05:56] | Hey,there’s a new surgical case coming up from the pit, | hey,马上从pit送过来一个外科病人, |
[05:58] | likely diverticulitis. Let’s go. | 好像是憩室炎,快走. |
[06:05] | (ellis) watch it. Hands off me. | 你给我小心点 手拿开. |
[06:06] | I could report you to the chief | 我可以报告给主管 |
[06:08] | and you’d be out on your ass! | 我会让你过的非常艰难! |
[06:09] | Where is the chief?! Patient’s name is,um… | 头儿在哪里?! 患者姓名 |
[06:11] | where is the chief? You’re all amateurs! | 头儿在哪里? 你们这群江湖庸医! |
[06:13] | Complaining of intermittent cramping,pain and diarrhea. | 间歇性的抽筋,疼痛以及腹泻症状. |
[06:16] | Also suffers from… | 同时还患有… |
[06:17] | 剧本上一句 | |
[06:20] | amateurs! | 庸医! |
[06:21] | Alzheimer’s. (miranda) The patient’s name? | alzheimer’s(思觉失调). 病人的名字? |
[06:22] | come on,yang, the patient’s name? | 快点,yang, 病人叫什么? |
[06:25] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这里干吗? |
[06:28] | Haven’t i told you? How many times have i told you | 我没告诉过你吗? 我告诉你多少次了 |
[06:29] | not to bother me when i’m at work?! Ellis grey. | 我在工作的时候不许打扰我?! |
[06:33] | (george) meredith’s mother. | meredith’的妈妈 |
[06:34] | Amateurs! You’re amateurs! | 庸医! 你这个庸医! |
[07:06] | Stop it,stop it, stop it! | 别说了,别说了,别说了! |
[07:08] | Meredith,are you okay… | Meredith,你还好吗? |
[07:10] | dr. Karev,stick with the e.t.s. Case.And,alex, | Karev医生 继续做你的E.T.S案子,还有Alex, |
[07:13] | her blushing impulse… not a toy for you to play with | 她的脸红不是你可以用来玩的玩具 |
[07:15] | or a button for you to push, understood? | 更不是用来按的开关,明白了吗? |
[07:17] | Hey,meredith, you know,um, | meredith,那个.. |
[07:19] | my great-grandmother, she died with alzheimer’s. | 我的曾祖母也是死于alzheimer’s. |
[07:21] | My god. Why would you say that? | 天,你为什么要说这个? |
[07:24] | Look,i’m just tryin’ to help. | 我只是想试图帮帮她. |
[07:25] | (miranda) izzie, the dr. Shepherds | izzie,Shepherds医生 |
[07:26] | need an intern up in the n.i.c.u. | 需要一个实习生去n.i.c.u(新生儿深切治疗室). |
[07:28] | Wait,both of them, together? | 等一下,他们一起? |
[07:31] | And me,by myself, with the two married people | 然后我一个人和他们两个结了婚的 |
[07:34] | who hate each other? Go. | 互相憎恨对方的人一起工作? 快去. |
[07:36] | Cristina,you’re on the thoracotomy. Oh,with burke? | Christina你去开胸的那边帮忙. 哦,帮burke医生? |
[07:39] | Oh,can i have the hateful married couple instead? | 哦,可以给我换成那对讨厌的夫妇吗? |
[07:41] | Okay,i’m sorry. | 好,对不起. |
[07:41] | I thought i was your resident, not your hostess. | 我以为我是你们的主管医生,并不是女管家. |
[07:44] | I assign,you take. Is that a problem? | 照我分配的去做,有问题吗? |
[07:47] | Is there some reason why it’s inconvenient for you | 有什么原因吗?为什么在手术室里 |
[07:50] | to spend the day in the o.r. Learning from dr. Burke? | 和Burke学习对你来说这么困难? |
[07:52] | No,i’m very happy to be working with dr. Burke. | 没有,和Burke医生一起工作我非常高兴. |
[07:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢. |
[07:55] | George,take care of dr. Grey. | George,照顾Grey医生. |
[07:57] | Yes. Thank you. | 没问题,谢谢. |
[08:01] | She needs a friend right now… | 她现在很需要一个朋友… |
[08:04] | oh,you mean | 哦,你的意思是 |
[08:05] | ellis the… | ellis,那个… |
[08:09] | mother. | 做娘的. |
[08:15] | Are you able to work today? | 你今天还能工作吗? |
[08:16] | Yes,i’m fine. | 当然,我很好. |
[08:18] | ‘Cause i would understand it if you wanted to be with your… | 我非常理解,如果你想要去看你的… |
[08:22] | no. My mother and i don’t have the easiest… | 不,我妈妈和我的相处从没容易的… |
[08:26] | it’s just better if i’m working. | 如果我工作的话会好一些. |
[08:29] | Okay. You’re on scut. | 好吧今天你去跑腿. |
[08:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:33] | While we take care of your mother, | 当我们照顾你妈妈的时候, |
[08:35] | you can catch up on charting, | 你可以把病历做完 |
[08:36] | run samples to the lab, go over… | 送样本去实验室,仔细检查… |
[08:38] | i told you,i’m fine. | 我说了我没事. |
[08:40] | Yeah,and i appreciate that you’re fine. | 是啊,我欣赏你的坚强. |
[08:42] | But i have to anticipate a certain level | 但是我必须看到你并没有 |
[08:44] | of distraction from you today, | 因为今天的事情而分心的坚定 |
[08:45] | even in the face of all that fineness. | 即使看起来很不错. |
[08:47] | So scut,now. | 所以,去跑腿吧,就现在. |
[08:53] | (derek) where’s the mother? | 母亲在哪里? |
[08:55] | (addison) gone. | 已经走了. |
[08:56] | She stuck around long enough to get the kid strung out, | 她的长时间逗留的让孩子虚弱, |
[08:58] | and then took off. | 然后就走了. |
[09:00] | Nice,huh? Addison… | 不错.嗯? |
[09:02] | derek,i know it’s a long shot.I know that. | 我知道这个尝试成功率很小,我完全知道. |
[09:04] | You told me that you had a newborn with an invasive mass. | 你告诉我是有一个新生儿是细菌感染. |
[09:06] | You failed to mention she’s premature,underweight | 但是你没提到她是早产儿,而且体重过轻 |
[09:09] | and addicted to narcotics. | 并且麻醉剂成瘾. |
[09:11] | There is no way that this child is gonna survive spinal surgery. | 这孩子绝对没办法挺过脊椎手术的. |
[09:14] | You don’t know that. | 你根本不知道. |
[09:15] | Even if she does, she’s a mess. | 即使她挺过去了,她还是被遗弃了. |
[09:17] | Look at her,she’s got meningitis seizures. | 看看她,已经有了脑膜炎先兆了. |
[09:19] | She’s just gonna live a short and painful life. You don’t know that. | 她只有一个短暂而痛苦的生命, 你不了解. |
[09:21] | It is my job to know that. You’re not god,derek. | 我的工作告诉我这些. 你并不是上帝,derek. |
[09:23] | Excuse me? I’m sorry,honey, but you’re not. | 再说一次? 对不起亲爱的. |
[09:25] | You don’t get to just decide… did you just call me “honey”? | 你不能就决定… 你刚才是在叫我”亲爱的”吗? |
[09:27] | Don’t call me honey. Fine. You’re not god, dr. Shepherd. | 别叫我亲爱的. 好吧,你不是上帝,Shepherd医生. |
[09:30] | Look,if a patient has any chance at survival, | 听着,如果这孩子能通过任何一种机会活过来, |
[09:32] | which i think she does,then you have a responsibility… | 我认为她都有这个可能 同时,你有这个责任… |
[09:35] | don’t talk to me about responsibility. You took an oath,derek. | 别和我谈责任. 你把它看作宣誓了,derek. |
[09:37] | Oh,and don’t you dare talk to me about oaths. | 哦,你还敢和我谈宣誓. |
[09:39] | Derek,i messed up. People mess up. | Derek,是我搞砸了 是人都会搞砸. |
[09:42] | You slept with my best friend in my favorite sheets. | 你在我最喜欢的床单上和我最好的朋友做爱. |
[09:44] | The flannel sheets? You hate the flannel sheets. | 那个法兰绒床单? 你讨厌那个法兰绒床单. |
[09:46] | No,i loved those sheets. I did. You like the italian sheets with the paisleys. | 不 我喜欢那床单.的确喜欢. 你喜欢的是那个带花纹的意大利床单 |
[09:47] | Would you just stop talking about the sheets? Fine. | 你能别再谈论床单了吗? 好吧. |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. I’m just gonna go. I’ll go check on the labs. | 对不起,我马上就走,我要去实验室看看. |
[09:57] | Addison,don’t do that. | Addison,别那么做. |
[09:57] | Derek,look,she’s a fighter. Look how far she’s come already. | Derek,看,她是个斗士. 看看她已经走出来多远了. |
[10:00] | Don’t get attached, don’t get involved. | 别白费力气了. |
[10:03] | Just don’t make her life more painful than it already is. | 千万别让她的生命比现在更痛苦了. |
[10:05] | Derek,please. She has nobody. | Derek,求你了,她无亲无故 |
[10:07] | She needs someone to fight for her. | 她需要帮她战胜病魔的人. |
[10:10] | She’s too far gone. | 她是在太虚弱了. |
[10:12] | We have to let her go. Let her go in peace. | 我们应该让她走,安详的走. |
[10:16] | Fine,derek. Walk away. | 好吧 derek.你走吧. |
[10:20] | It’s what you do best. | 这就是你能做到的最好的. |
[10:23] | I’ve enjoyed the opportunity | 我非常喜欢这个机会 |
[10:24] | to show you my capabilities in this arena,however brief. | 在这个竞技场上展示我的才华 虽然有点短暂. |
[10:27] | Stop fishing,preston. | 别胡扯了 preston. |
[10:31] | You did a good job. | 你做的很好. |
[10:32] | But i’m back now, and i don’t plan | 但是我现在回来了 而且我并没计划 |
[10:34] | on going anywhere anytime soon. | 在短时间内去什么地方 |
[10:37] | I am glad that you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了. |
[10:39] | I’m just hiding my joy | 我只不过没表露我的高兴罢了 |
[10:40] | deep down inside. | 非常深刻的. |
[10:44] | And,uh,chief… | 还有,头儿… |
[10:48] | the hat… | 帽子… |
[10:51] | it’s a little pimped out. | 有点不合适. |
[10:59] | Welcome back,ief. | 欢迎回来,头儿. |
[11:00] | It’s good to be back, dr. Grey. | 回来真好,grey医生 |
[11:02] | What can i do for you? | 有什么我可以效劳的吗? |
[11:04] | It’s my mother,sir. | 是我妈妈,先生. |
[11:19] | I’m sorry i didn’t tell you sooner. | 对不起,我之前没有告诉你. |
[11:21] | I know you two are close, | 我知道你们关系很好, |
[11:22] | but she made me promise. | 但是她逼我发誓. |
[11:25] | She seems to be reliving | 她像是要重新活过 |
[11:27] | the heyday of her residency a lot these days. | 她做医生时候的全盛时期持续了很长. |
[11:31] | And i just thought maybe if you could stop by | 我想可能你会愿意什么时候看看她 |
[11:33] | and say hello, | 打个招呼 |
[11:35] | it would mean a lot to her. | 那样一定会对她很有意义的 |
[11:39] | Oh,of… of course. Of course. | 哦,当然,当然了. |
[11:43] | Do you need a day off or a… | 你需要休息一天吗? 或者.. |
[11:44] | oh,no.I’m fine. | 哦,不,我很好. |
[11:48] | Yeah. | |
[11:50] | Okay. | |
[11:56] | If you could just hold… | 如果你能保持… |
[11:57] | i’m in the middle of my workday,thatch. | 我正在工作中,thatch. |
[11:59] | Thatch? No,i’m dr. O’malley. | thatch? 不,我是O’malley医生. |
[12:02] | I’m… | 我是… |
[12:04] | okay. | |
[12:08] | 我只是需要检查一下… | |
[12:09] | Darling,i’m not in the mood to play doctor now. | 宝贝,我现在没那个心情玩医生游戏. |
[12:11] | Hands off. I’m busy. | 离我远点,我很忙. |
[12:13] | (whispers) george. | |
[12:14] | Damn it,thatch, i mean it. No! | 他妈的thatch,我说真的,不要! |
[12:16] | George. | |
[12:28] | She’s allergic to penicillin. | 她青霉素过敏. |
[12:30] | Yeah? Oh,yeah. It said in her chart. Oh. | 是吗?哦是的,病历上面写着呢. 哦. |
[12:33] | You just have to be patient. | 你还需要一些耐性. |
[12:35] | Okay. Do you,um, who’s thatch? | Okay. 你知道.., 谁是thatch? |
[12:39] | My dad thatcher. | thatch是我爸爸. |
[12:44] | What did she… is she… | 她跟你.. 她有… |
[12:46] | is she talking about him? | 她和你聊他了吗? |
[12:47] | Um,yeah. | 嗯,是的. |
[12:52] | She never talks about him. | 她从来不提起他来. |
[12:52] | Are you all right? No. Yeah,yeah.I’m good. | 你没事吧? 不. 我很好. |
[12:57] | Um… i can’t be here. | 我不能留在这里. |
[12:58] | Of course.I mean,we’re good here. We’re great. Okay. | 当然,我的意思是说,我在这里你放心 |
[13:01] | So… okay. | 那么.. 好吧. |
[13:25] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生. |
[13:28] | Meredith. | |
[13:30] | I heard. Is it true? | 我听说了. 真的吗? |
[13:31] | Yeah.Secret’s out. | 嗯,秘密曝光了 |
[13:35] | Dr. Shepherd,l… you don’t have to call me dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生,我… |
[13:37] | Dr. Shepherd, i want in on a surgical case. | Shepherd医生, 我想要参加一个手术 |
[13:40] | I can’t just do nothing all day. | 我不能一天无所事事. |
[13:43] | And you owe me this. | 你欠我这个. |
[13:46] | And i never ask you for anything like this,so… | 还有我从来没要求过你这样的事情,所以… |
[13:49] | i have an e.t.s. This afternoon. | 今天下午我有一个E.T.S |
[13:52] | You’ll scrub in. | 你来吧. |
[14:04] | You’re late. | 你迟到了. |
[14:06] | I apologize. | 我道歉. |
[14:14] | I’m just starting to dissect around mr. Gaston’s tumor. | 我刚开始切开Gaston先生的肿瘤. |
[14:20] | I’ve almost got visualization. | 我差不多看的很清晰了. |
[14:29] | Hey,kelly. | |
[14:30] | Dr. Shep… | 医生… |
[14:32] | dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生. |
[14:34] | God. Sorry. | 天,对不起. |
[14:36] | Damn it. | 该死. |
[14:37] | Kelly. Yeah. | |
[14:39] | Kelly. Mm-hmm. | |
[14:41] | This might be the last time that that ever happens. | 这也许是最后一次发生了 |
[14:44] | How are her labs? | 她的检查结果如何? |
[14:45] | H and h are stable, | H 和h 很稳定, |
[14:46] | chest x-rays show no acute process. | 胸透表明没有急性的迹象. |
[14:49] | Good. You ready to go? | 很好,你准备好了吗? |
[14:50] | Are you kidding?I’ve been ready since the third grade.Desde tercer grado. | 你开玩笑呢吧? 我从三年级开始就一直准备着. |
[14:53] | Did you read the literature i gave you? | 你读了我给你的那些资料吗? |
[14:55] | You understand the possible side effects? | 你明白一些可能发生的副作用了? |
[14:56] | Compensatory sweating | 补偿性出汗 |
[14:58] | of the back,abdomen, thighs and legs, | 在后背,腹部 阴部以及大腿 |
[15:00] | possible gustatory sweating. | 还可能是味觉流汗. |
[15:02] | Horner’s syndrome occurs in less than 1% of patients. | 还有少于1%的患者并发 Horner综合症. |
[15:04] | Brachial plexus injury, | 臂丛伤害 |
[15:07] | pneumothorax and hemothorax are highly unlikely, | 气胸和血胸非常少见 |
[15:10] | but possible side effects of the surgery. | 但是也是手术副作用之一. |
[15:13] | You did your homework. | 你做了功课. |
[15:14] | Take her to pre-op. | 带她去做术前准备. |
[15:15] | I’ll alert the o.r. | 我去通知手术室 |
[15:18] | Do you know what all those words mean? | 你明白这些单词的意思吗? |
[15:20] | Brachial plexus injury | 臂丛伤害 |
[15:22] | could cause paralysis of the arms. | 能导致肩膀的瘫痪. |
[15:24] | Pneumothorax is a collapsed lung. | 气胸是肺功能毁坏 |
[15:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:30] | Are you sure you want to risk all of that | 你真的确定你要冒这个险吗? |
[15:33] | over a little bit of blushing? | 仅仅是因为有一点脸红? |
[15:35] | Is that… what you think this is, | 那个… 你认为这个是什么 |
[15:39] | a little bit of blushing? | 一点脸红? |
[15:41] | Just a schoolgirl embarrassment? | 不过是一个女学生的尴尬? |
[15:45] | Look,you both saw what happened | 你们都看到刚才发生什么了 |
[15:47] | when dr. Shep… | 每当医生.. |
[15:49] | when dr. Shepherd was here. | 当shepherd在这里的时候 |
[15:51] | What did you think? | 你们在想什么? |
[15:52] | Well,i thought you liked him. | 嗯,我以为你喜欢他 |
[15:54] | I dobut you think i want a… | 我是喜欢他 但是你认为我想… |
[15:56] | a roomful of doctors to know about it? | 让满屋子的医生都看到这个? |
[15:59] | It’s not like we’re gonna… | 事实上并不是我们要… |
[16:01] | it’s not just you guys. | 并不只是你们. |
[16:03] | It’s not just this once.It happens… | 这并不是第一次了… |
[16:07] | every time i have a feeling for anyone in my life. | 每次当我对我生活中的某人有感觉的时候. 我就脸红 |
[16:17] | I can’t get mad, | 我没办法生气 |
[16:19] | i can’t… be happy, | 我也没办法开心 |
[16:22] | i can’t feel anything without the whole world knowing. | 我感觉不到任何东西 当整个世界都不理解我的时候 |
[16:26] | I can’t have a secret. | 我甚至没办法有秘密. |
[16:29] | Can you… | |
[16:30] | imagine living that way your entire life? | 你们能想象整个一生 都生活的这样吗? |
[16:36] | Get away from me, you insipid little man! | 你给我滚一边去 你这个人渣! |
[16:39] | Dr. Grey,calm down. Get out of here! Get out of my room! | Grey医生,冷静.给我滚出去! 滚出我的房间! |
[16:40] | Please calm down. Get away from my house! | 请冷静. 从我房子滚出去! |
[16:42] | What can i do? Please get some haloperidol. | 我能做什么? 请给我拿一些镇静剂. |
[16:45] | Don’t give me that look. | 你别那样看我. |
[16:47] | That sad little, soulful little puppy routine. | 悲伤而热情的小屁孩. |
[16:49] | I know it by heart,thatch, and i’m over it. | 我知道那是发自肺腑的 thatcher, 我已经不在意了. |
[16:52] | I don’t wanna hear about your day or your students | 我不想听关于你的一天和你的学生 |
[16:54] | or your pathetic little research grants. | 抑或你那少的可怜的补助金 |
[16:58] | My… | 我… |
[17:00] | my work is what counts! | 我的工作才是值得的! |
[17:03] | It’s what pays for this house.It pays for… | 用来支付这个房子.用来支付… |
[17:04] | it pays for you and it pays for… | 用来养活你 和用来… |
[17:06] | it pays for meredith and for your precious lifestyle. | 用来养活meredith 和你那宝贵的生活方式 |
[17:09] | So why don’t you just leave me alone and let me do it?! | 为什么你不干脆离开我然后让我自己来做这些?! |
[17:15] | Meredith may think she needs you, | Meredith可能觉得她需要你 |
[17:17] | but i sure as hell don’t. | 但是我肯定她不需要. |
[17:18] | (george) dr. Grey. (nurse) here it is. | Grey医生. 在这里. |
[17:28] | (kelly) are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:35] | That’s something i’m supposed to be asking you. | 这应该是我来问你的. |
[17:46] | (richard) o’malley. | |
[17:49] | I understand that you’re working on ellis grey. | 我理解你正在照顾ellis grey. |
[17:51] | Yes,sir. I’m tryin’ my best. | 是的先生,我正在竭尽全力. |
[17:52] | All right,keep me informed of her progress | 好的,及时向我汇报她的情况 |
[17:53] | and take good care of her. | 好好照顾她. |
[17:55] | She’s an old friend of mine. | 她是我的一个老朋友. |
[17:56] | Really? Because,actually, i could use some help. | 是吗? 因为,事实上, 我可以得到一些帮助. |
[17:59] | Could… could you help me examine her? | 嗯,你能帮我对她做一个检查吗? |
[18:03] | Uh,um,i’m just a little busy just now. | 嗯,那个,我只是有一些忙现在. |
[18:07] | Gotta run. Right,okay. | 要走了. 好吧. |
[18:08] | It’s just that she seems to think i’m her ex-husband | 只是她把我当做她的前夫了 |
[18:10] | and she won’t let me touch her. | 还有她不让我碰她. |
[18:17] | Funny. You… you do look a bit like thatcher. Yeah. | 有意思.你… 你还真有点像thatcher. 嘿嘿. |
[18:20] | I look like meredith’s dad? | 我看起来像meredith’爸爸? |
[18:23] | Um,just take good care of her,george. | 唔..好好照顾她,george. |
[18:28] | But i look like meredith’s dad? | 但是我看起来像meredith的爸爸? |
[18:32] | I need help. | 我需要帮忙. |
[18:34] | Hey. | |
[18:36] | Hey. | |
[18:37] | Hey,wait,wait, wait. | hey 等一下,等等. |
[18:38] | What? | 什么? |
[18:39] | You have an eyelash. | 你掉了一根睫毛. |
[18:41] | Make a wish and blow it away. | 许个愿,然后吹走它. |
[18:43] | Hey,nurse ratched, | Hey,ratched护士, |
[18:44] | there’s a dead guy stinkin’ up room 4125. | 4125病房的死人已经有味了. |
[18:47] | Do somethin’ before he rots. | 在他腐烂之前做点什么. |
[18:50] | See? That is exactly what i’m talking about. | 看到了?这就是我所说的 |
[18:53] | Why are you so afraid of showing people | 为什么你这么害怕在人们面前表露自己的 |
[18:55] | that you’re a decent human being? | 正派的那一面 |
[18:57] | Remember when he wallpapered the hospital | 你还记着他在医院里 |
[18:59] | with pictures of you in your underwear? | 把你的内衣照当墙纸到处贴吗? |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 当然. |
[19:03] | Yeah,i do. | 当然,我记得. |
[19:04] | That was before i knew you. | 那是在我了解你之前. |
[19:07] | Thanks,man. Very helpful. | 谢谢兄弟,非常有用. |
[19:09] | I need you to help me do an exam | 我需要你帮忙做一个检查 |
[19:11] | on meredith’s mom. | 对meredith的妈妈. |
[19:13] | Oh,a standard exam. | 哦,一个标准的考试. |
[19:13] | You did go to med school,right? | 你上过医学院对吧? |
[19:14] | She thinks i’m her ex-husband. She won’t let me. | 她把我当成她的前夫,不让我做. |
[19:19] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生. |
[19:20] | Oh,damn it,thatcher, i’m at work. | 哦,该死,thatcher, 我工作呢. |
[19:21] | I’ve already told you. I’m too busy to deal with you. | 我已经告诉过你了,我没时间应付你. |
[19:23] | Now no more cartoons. She means interruptions. | 没有卡通可看了. 她是在说打扰. |
[19:26] | No more interruptions, thatch. | 别在打扰我了, |
[19:28] | You heard the doctor. | 你听到医生了. |
[19:30] | Hi,i’m… i’m dr. Karev. | 你好,我…我是 Karev医生. |
[19:32] | Pleased to meet you, dr. Grey | 真高兴认识你Grey医生 |
[19:33] | i’ve always admired your work. | 我一直钦佩您的事迹. |
[19:35] | So you’re familiar with the laparoscopic grey method? | 那么你很清楚格蕾内窥镜手术法了? |
[19:37] | Oh,i studied footage of the operation you pioneered. | 我学了很多您的先进手术法 |
[19:41] | You’re something else. | 您不止这样. |
[19:43] | Good. Well,then, we’re wasting time. | 好. 那么 我们在浪费时间. |
[19:46] | Let’s scrub in. | 我们开始进行吧. |
[19:47] | Well,dr. Grey,i’m gonna need to do a short exam | Grey医生,我需要做一个小小的检查 |
[19:50] | before you start surgery. | 在你手术之前. |
[19:51] | I know. | 明白. |
[19:52] | New hospital policy. Annoying bureaucrats. | 新的医院政策,讨厌的官僚主义. |
[19:56] | Make it quick. | 尽量快点. |
[19:57] | Why don’t you wait outside, thatcher? | 你为什么不在外面等会,thatcher? |
[20:00] | I can take it from here. | 从现在开始,我来处理. |
[20:03] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸. |
[20:14] | She’s got a good grip. | 她抓的挺牢. |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[20:17] | I don’t think l… it doesn’t look good. | 我不觉得我..她看起来很糟. |
[20:22] | She’s got a resistant strain of pneumococcus. | 她对肺炎球菌有抗药性. |
[20:26] | The antibiotics aren’t working. | 抗生素根本没用. |
[20:29] | You may wanna get yourself reassigned,dr. Stevens. | Stevens医生,你可以去找点其他事情做了. |
[20:31] | I don’t thk we’ll be operating today. | 我们今天应该不会做手术了. |
[20:33] | So do you think dr. Shepherd was righ | 你觉得Shepherd医生是对的吗? |
[20:36] | it’s just too far gone. | 她走的太快了. |
[20:39] | She does have a good grip. | 她抓的真的挺牢. |
[20:47] | (preston) the tumor has infiltrated the pericardium. | 肿瘤渗入到包心膜里面了 |
[20:58] | Yang. | |
[21:02] | Yang? | |
[21:04] | What? Sorry. | 啊?对不起. |
[21:06] | Is my surgery interfering with your daydreaming? | 我的手术妨碍你做白日梦了吗? |
[21:09] | No. | 没有. |
[21:11] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[21:24] | You have a problem? | 你有问题吗? |
[21:25] | No. | 没有. |
[21:26] | You have a mocha latte? | 有摩卡咖啡吗? |
[21:28] | No. | 没有. |
[21:30] | Then go away. | 那就离开这儿. |
[21:32] | Actually,i need a new assignment. | 事实上我需要点新工作. |
[21:34] | The shepherds’ preemie case is non-surgical. | Shepherd夫妇的”早产儿”没办法做手术 |
[21:37] | Non-surgical? | 做不了? |
[21:38] | Non-operable. | 完全治不了. |
[21:41] | That sucks. | 真糟糕. |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[21:44] | Did you know about ellis grey? | 你认识ellis grey? |
[21:47] | Did meredith tell you? | meredith和你提起过吗? |
[21:48] | No. | 没有. |
[21:50] | It’s just you think… you think you know someone, | 有时候你觉得你认识一些人 |
[21:52] | you know who they are, you share a house | 你知道他们是谁,住在一起 |
[21:56] | and make wishes on eyelashes with them. | 然后和他们一起对着睫毛许愿. |
[21:59] | And we don’t know each other. | 其实我们根本不了解彼此. |
[22:01] | None of. | 一个都不. |
[22:03] | We’re just a bunch of terns who work together. | 只不过一起工作罢了 |
[22:05] | There’s nothin’ there. | 就这样而已. |
[22:09] | (preston) There is an arrhythmia | 病人心律失常 |
[22:10] | when i press down on the tumor. | 当我压迫肿瘤的时候. |
[22:13] | That is a sign of what,yang? | 这意味着什么,yang? |
[22:16] | Um… | 唔… |
[22:19] | uh,it’s a sign of… it’s a s… | 那个,这个是…是表示.. |
[22:21] | it’s a sign | 那是意味着 |
[22:23] | that the tumor has infiltrated the pericardium. | 肿瘤已经渗入到包心膜了. |
[22:25] | Possibilities? | 估计后果? |
[22:27] | L-i’m sorry. I… | 唔,对不起. 我… |
[22:30] | do your homework,yang. | 多做做功课,yang. |
[22:32] | It could be causing a tear | 这个会导致 |
[22:33] | in the outer muscle of the heart. | 心脏外部肌肉的破损. |
[22:36] | (man) so he’s got a broken heart? | 那是说他的心坏了? |
[22:41] | Cristina.Cristina. | |
[22:45] | Somebody help her. | 来人帮忙. |
[22:48] | applebee’s new italian style is here. | |
[22:51] | Na. Cristina. | |
[22:52] | Don’t just stand there, damn it. Somebody help her. | 别就傻站在那儿, 该死的. 谁来帮忙. |
[22:54] | Get a gurney in here! Cristina. | 快点! |
[22:56] | (miranda) we got it, dr. Burke. We got it. | Burke医生,让我来,我们来处理. |
[22:58] | All right,talk to me. What do we know? | 好,告诉我,我们知道什么? |
[22:59] | What do we know? Talk to me,stevens. I don’t know. | 我们了解什么,告诉我,stevens. 我什么也不知道. |
[23:01] | Come on,people, let’s move. | 快点伙计们,动起来. |
[23:03] | (miranda) Cristina,what hurts? | Cristina,哪儿受伤了吗? |
[23:04] | Let’s get her outta here. There’s a patient on the table. | 我们得把她弄出去,手术台上还躺着一个病人呢. |
[23:06] | Lift. | 抬起来. |
[23:10] | Dr. Bailey,when you get her stabilized, | Bailey医生,一旦她清醒过来 |
[23:11] | i need a report,please. Dr. Bailey! | 请即刻通知我. Bailey医生! |
[23:13] | Right,dr. Burke. | 好得Burke医生. |
[23:19] | (miranda) Her pulse is racing. | 她的脉搏超快. |
[23:20] | I need her on a monitor, need to get a b.p. | 弄一个监视器来我需要她的心律. |
[23:22] | Also,i want her started on at liter of l.r. Wide open. (cristina) izzie. | 她要先开始做一个I.R. |
[23:26] | Get to emergency. Let ’em know we’re on our way. | 去急诊室 快点,不许档我. |
[23:28] | What? Seven weeks. I’m pregnant,izzie. | 什么?7周. 我怀孕了,izzie. |
[23:30] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了. |
[23:33] | Uh,okay,no. We’re going to pre-op instead. | 唔,好了,不用了. 我们现在不去急诊室了,术前准备. |
[23:36] | Find addison shepherd, and,izzie,be discreet. | 把addison shepherd找来 izzie.千万谨慎处理 |
[23:42] | So i’m leaving in the morning. | 我早上就要走了. |
[23:43] | No. Excuse me? | 不行. 什么? |
[23:45] | No,i’m not accepting ur resignation. | 我不会接受你的辞职的. |
[23:47] | It’s not a resignation, richard. | 这并不是辞职.richard. |
[23:48] | It’s notification. I don’t officially work for you. | 这只是通知而已,我并不是你的正式员工. |
[23:52] | I came here for one case. | 我来这里不过是为了一个病人而已. |
[23:54] | I can track the twins’ progress from new york. | 我可以在纽约继续留意双胞胎的情况. |
[23:56] | Well,what about the preemie. | 那个早产儿怎么办? |
[23:57] | I’m letting go of the preemie, you know that. | 我已经不管那个早产儿了,你知道. |
[24:00] | He calls me satan, richard. | 他叫我魔鬼, |
[24:03] | You… you don’t like to hide from a fight. | 你..你不愿意把斗争藏起来. |
[24:05] | No fight. He wins. I’m leaving in the morning. | 没斗争,他嬴了,我明早就走. |
[24:10] | What is it,o’malley? | 这是什么,o’malley? |
[24:11] | It’s dr. Grey,sir. Ellis. | 是Grey医生,先生. |
[24:15] | (george) c.t. Confirmed diverticulitis, | CT证实了的确是憩室炎 |
[24:18] | but a liver ma was also found. | 但是同时发现肝脏异样. |
[24:20] | My god. | 我的天. |
[24:22] | Poor meredith. | 可怜的meredith. |
[24:23] | As if her mother having alzheimer’s isn’t bad enough, | 如果她母亲已经患有alzheimer’s 难道这还不够糟糕吗 |
[24:25] | now she has to deal with liver cancer. | 现在她又要和肝癌搏斗了. |
[24:26] | You won’t know that it’s cancer | 你不能确定是癌症 |
[24:27] | until you do a biopsy, o’malley. Right. Sorry. | 除非你做一个活组织细胞检查 o’malley.是.对不起. |
[24:31] | Excuse me,dr. Shepherd, we need you,fast. | 不好意思,shepherd医生,我们那边需要你 |
[24:34] | Um,it’s cristina, one of our interns.She’s… | 唔,是Christina,这里一个实习医生 |
[24:39] | she’s collapsed. | 她…她昏倒了 |
[24:40] | Cristina’s collapsed? | Christina昏倒了? |
[24:42] | Why do you need me? | 为什么叫我? |
[24:50] | Cristina’s pregnant? | Christina怀孕了吗? |
[24:51] | Shut up,george. Please come. | 闭嘴,george. 请跟我来. |
[24:54] | Doesn’t change anything, richard. | 任何事都不会改变的 |
[24:55] | I’m still leaving in the morning. | 我明早还是会离开. |
[24:59] | This is a very bad day. | 真是糟糕的一天. |
[25:01] | Okay,dr. Karev,if we’re gonna stop her blushing, | 好了,Karev医生,如果我们要阻止她的脸红 |
[25:04] | we have to expose the sympathetic ganglion chain | 我们要先找到交感神经结 |
[25:07] | which resides where? | 到底在哪里? |
[25:09] | It’s time to clear me for surgery,shepherd. What? | 现在给我做清理shepherd医生. 什么? |
[25:12] | I know you heard me. I’m standing right here. | 你听到了,我就站在这里. |
[25:13] | Chief,i’m a little busy here. We’ll talk about it later. | 老板,我现在很忙,迟点再说这个. |
[25:15] | Just give a verbal okay. We can do the paperwork later. | 我只需要一个口头承诺,稍后再做书面工作. |
[25:18] | I cannot do that. | 我做不了. |
[25:20] | I am your chief of surgery. This is not a request. | 我是你的上司,这并不是请求. |
[25:22] | With all due respect,sir, in this situation, | 先生,我绝对尊重你 |
[25:24] | i’m not your subordinate, i’m your doctor. | 在这个情况下,我并不是你的下属, 我是你的医生. |
[25:26] | One week after brain surgery, | 开颅手术后一周 |
[25:27] | you are not ready to resume medical practice. | 你还没做好医疗试验的准备 |
[25:29] | It’s a simple procedure. A needle biopsy. | 只是个简单的程序,小小的活体组织检查. |
[25:31] | A resident could do it. So let a resident do it. What am i missing here? | 主治医生肯定能做. 那就叫个主治医生做吧.还叫我干吗? |
[25:37] | It’s for my mother, | 是我妈妈 |
[25:39] | isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[25:41] | You think she has cancer. | 你认为她得了癌症. |
[25:44] | George needs your signature. | George需要你的签名. |
[25:52] | Richard,i know she’s your friend. | 我知道她是你朋友. |
[25:56] | I’m not clearing you for surgery. | |
[25:58] | What’s her total bili? | 她的bili是多少? |
[26:01] | It’s actually only 4. | 只不过是4 |
[26:03] | I mean,it’s not great, but it’s not terrible. | 我的意思是说,不是太好,但是也不是很严重. |
[26:04] | That’s why i didn’t see the jaundice. | 这就是我没看到黄疸的原因. |
[26:07] | No one could. | 没人看得到. |
[26:08] | We just have to wait and see. | 我们需要等着结果出来. |
[26:11] | What aren’t you telling me? | 有什么你没告诉我的? |
[26:15] | It’s cristina. | 是cristina. |
[26:19] | Have you notified the father? | 你告诉孩子的爸爸了吗? |
[26:21] | Cristina. Cristina. | |
[26:23] | Cristina.Cristina, is there anyone we can call? | 你需要我们找谁来吗? |
[26:29] | We’re losing her. | 她现在非常危险. |
[26:30] | Oh,man. You see that? It was an extrauterine pregnancy. | 哦,天,你看到了吗? 是宫外孕. |
[26:33] | The tube burst. She’s bleeding out. | 输卵管爆裂. 她大出血. |
[26:42] | ah,good. You’re finished. | 啊,正好,你结束了. |
[26:43] | I need you to do a needle biopsy. | 我需要你帮我做一个活体组织细胞检查. |
[26:46] | Um,i’ve gotta go check on… | 唔,我得走了,我要去检查.. |
[26:48] | there’s someone i need to see about. | 有个患者等着我呢. |
[26:49] | I had an intern collapse on me in the middle of surgery. | 我一个实习生在手术当中昏倒了 |
[26:51] | So if this could wait… | 所以,如果这个可以等得话… |
[26:52] | no,i need you to do a needle biopsy now. | 不,我要你现在就做. |
[26:55] | Chief,now is not the time. | 头儿,不是现在. |
[26:57] | I’m not in the mood r a debate. You understand? | 我现在没心情和你争论,明白吗? |
[27:01] | You’ll do it because i asked you to. | 你必须去做,因为我让你去的. |
[27:05] | Because i need you to. | 因为我需要你. |
[27:12] | It’s ellis grey. | 是ellis grey. |
[27:30] | she’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的,对吧? |
[27:33] | How attached was she to this pregnancy? | 她对怀孕承受了多少压力? |
[27:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[27:38] | She’s a pretty private person. | 她真是一个非常封闭的人. |
[27:41] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血很多. |
[27:42] | But i’m in control. | 但是我已经控制住了. |
[27:46] | Dr. Bailey,you must have | Bailey医生 |
[27:47] | a surgery or two of your own today. | 你一定有一两个自己的手术. |
[27:50] | I’m fine right here. | 我在这里没事. |
[28:07] | can you do the follow-up? I wanna check on cristina. | 你能跟下去吗? 我要检查一下cristina. |
[28:07] | (alex) yeah. You know what’s wrong with her? | 好,你知道她到底怎么了吗? |
[28:10] | Don’t. I’m sorry. | 别. 对不起. |
[28:12] | Don’t be sorry. | 用不着道歉. |
[28:13] | I’m so tired of you being sorry. | 我已经厌倦了你的道歉. |
[28:15] | Don’t do it. Dr. Grey… | 别道歉了. Grey医生… |
[28:17] | dr. Grey. Seriously? | Grey医生. 认真的吗? |
[28:18] | Are you concerned about alex finding out about us? | 你不担心alex知道关于我们的事了吗? |
[28:21] | Is that what matters to you? | 这就是你的问题吗? |
[28:23] | Do you really think he cares? | 你真认为他在意吗? |
[28:25] | Alex,do you care that i was the intern | 你在意我是那个愚蠢到家的 |
[28:28] | stupid enough to screw the married attending? | 和主治医生上床的实习生? |
[28:30] | No. | 不. |
[28:32] | Meredith,it’s okay. It’s not okay. | Meredith,好吧. 一点也不好. |
[28:34] | You have a wife who’s not easy to hate, | 你有一个麻烦的要死的老婆, |
[28:37] | who’s annoyingly kind | 而且还虚伪的讨厌 |
[28:39] | and painfully smart | 该死的聪明 |
[28:41] | and currently saving my friend’s life. | 而且此时此刻还在抢救我朋友的性命. |
[28:43] | Would you just… don’t. | 你可不可以… 不要. |
[28:46] | Stop talking to me like you’re my boyfriend. | 别在好像我男朋友那样和我说话. |
[28:49] | Stop talking to me at all. | 别再理我了. |
[28:53] | Dude… that was rough. | 哥们,这可真狠 |
[29:09] | you need something? I’m coming in. | 你要干吗? 我要帮忙. |
[29:11] | No,you’re not. I am. I’m her friend. | 不,你不行. 我是她朋友 |
[29:13] | Exactly. | 对极了. |
[29:14] | She’s lying on the operating table, | 她正躺在手术台上, |
[29:16] | naked,exposed. | 裸体的,暴露着. |
[29:18] | She’s sedated,but she’s probably scared out of her mind. | 她很安静,但是她可能已经吓疯了. |
[29:21] | And right now, she’s not a doctor, | 此时此刻,她不是一个医生, |
[29:22] | she’s not your friend, she’s a patient. | 她也不是你的朋友,她只是个患者. |
[29:24] | And she deserves to have all the privacy i can give her. | 所以我会尽量让她享有她应有隐私权利 |
[29:27] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能进去. |
[29:32] | We went jogging this morning. | 我们今早去跑步了. |
[29:35] | I made her go jogging. | 我让她去的. |
[29:37] | There’s no way that could’ve… | 有没有任何可能是因为.. |
[29:38] | no,no. It started out this way. | 不,不. 跟这个无关. |
[29:42] | Nothing caused it to happen. | 没有任何事情导致她这样. |
[29:47] | You have to let me in there. | 你必须让我进去. |
[29:49] | You can try. | 你可以试试. |
[29:51] | I’ll have to take you down. | 我能给你撂倒. |
[29:53] | Hey… | |
[29:54] | i may be short, but you’re pretty tiny. | 我可能是矮了点,但是你太瘦弱了. |
[29:56] | I could do it. | 我能撂倒你. |
[29:58] | Right now, | 现在 |
[29:59] | just in this moment, i hate you. | 这一秒, 我狠死你了. |
[30:03] | Yeah,well… | 好,随便 |
[30:04] | i can take it. | 我不介意. |
[30:08] | All right,dr. Grey. | 好了Grey医生. |
[30:10] | We’re going to put you to sleep for a little while. | 我们要让你小睡一会. |
[30:11] | But i promise, | 但是我保证 |
[30:13] | we’ll have you back into surgery in no time. | 我们会立刻让你醒来手术的. |
[30:16] | Richard… | |
[30:19] | thank god you’re here… | 谢天谢地你在这儿… |
[30:22] | you beautiful man. | 你真是个帅小伙. |
[30:25] | That husband of mine has been making me crazy. | 我丈夫让我疯狂. |
[31:07] | Look at that. | 看看这个. |
[31:09] | B.p.’s stabilizing. | B.p.很稳定. |
[31:11] | She’s stronger since this morning. | 从今早开始她越来越坚强. |
[31:14] | There’s no reason in the world | 这个世界上没有任何原因 |
[31:15] | why she should be strong since this morning. | 促使她如此坚强,从今早开始. |
[31:20] | She’s really beautiful,isn’t she? | 她真漂亮,不是吗? |
[31:24] | Tell you what. | 让我告诉你. |
[31:25] | If she makes it though the night | 她如果能挺过今晚 |
[31:27] | and she has a little bit more strength, | 而且还多一些力气的话, |
[31:29] | i’ll operate. | 我就做手术. |
[31:35] | you know… | 那个… |
[31:37] | the way i see it, we could deal with us | 我们可以好好解决我们的问题 |
[31:42] | in one of the ways. | 用三个选择中的任何一种. |
[31:44] | Option one,i uld apologize, you could forgive me | 方法1.我可以道歉,然后你原谅我 |
[31:49] | and come home | 然后回家 |
[31:50] | and we could move on with our lives like adults. | 我们要像成年人那样继续过我们的生活. |
[31:54] | Or option two, | 或者,方法2, |
[31:58] | i could apologize,you could forgive me,come home, | 我可以道歉,你原谅我,回家 |
[32:01] | but you could still bring it up to use against me | 但是你还可以随时提出来气我 |
[32:03] | whenever we argue. | 当我们吵架的任何时候. |
[32:05] | Are you trying to be funny? | 你是在试图搞笑吗? |
[32:07] | Satan has a sense of humor. | 魔鬼也有点幽默感. |
[32:10] | What’s the third? | 那第三个呢? |
[32:12] | I don’t know what the third option is. | 我不知道第三个是什么. |
[32:27] | I just know i still love you. | 我只知道,我还爱你. |
[32:39] | tell them the chief said to put a rush on this biopsy | 告诉他们这个活体组织检查是头儿急着要的 |
[32:42] | and tell them it’s ellis grey. Okay. | 是ellis grey. 好的. |
[32:45] | Oh,dr. Burke,do you want the histologic grade | 哦,Burke医生 你想要组织分级和分段运输 |
[32:47] | and staging or any specific stains? | 或者什么特殊的化验? |
[32:49] | Have them run all tests. Okay. | 让他们做所有的检查 |
[33:18] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[33:21] | You had an extrauterine pregncy. | 你宫外孕. |
[33:24] | Your left fallopian tube burst. | 你左侧的输卵管爆裂. |
[33:29] | Dr. Shepherd… | Shepherd医生… |
[33:32] | she did everything she could, | 她做了所有她能做的 |
[33:34] | but there was too much damage. | 但是太多损伤了. |
[33:36] | She couldn’t save the tube. | 她救不了你的输卵管. |
[33:52] | Hey. | |
[33:53] | Hey. | |
[33:55] | Is it over? | 结束了吗? |
[33:56] | Mm-hmm. The surgery was successful. | 手术很成功. |
[33:59] | We’re just doing a follow-up. | 我们只是跟进观察你的情况. |
[34:01] | Dr. Shepherd will be in to check on you in awhile. | Shepherd 医生马上就过来对你检查. |
[34:05] | Say that again. | 再说一次. |
[34:07] | What? | 什么? |
[34:08] | Say his name… dr. Shepher… | 提他的名字,Shepher医生 |
[34:13] | oh,my god, look at my face. | 我的天啊,看我的脸. |
[34:18] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生. |
[34:21] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生. |
[34:25] | Guess it was worth the risk. | 我猜这个手术值了. |
[34:31] | Eo que el riesgo vali_ la pena. | |
[34:32] | I still think it’s nuts… having major surgery | 我还是认为这是丢西瓜拣芝麻的手术 |
[34:33] | just so people can’t tell how you’re feelin’. | 只是别人没办法知道你的感觉. |
[34:37] | Really? You do? | 是吗? 你吗? |
[34:39] | Nah,i guess not. | 不,我觉得不是. |
[34:43] | You could talk,you know. I mean,if you need to. | 你可以聊聊,你需要沟通.如果你需要的话 |
[34:46] | I’m fine. | 我挺好. |
[34:47] | You’ve said that word so many times today, | 你今天说了好多次这句话, |
[34:49] | it doesn’t even sound like a word anymore. | 听起来已经不像一句话了. |
[34:52] | I’m just sayin’ you could talk to me | 我只是说,你可以和我聊聊 |
[34:53] | ’cause,you know,even if i repeat every word you say, | 你知道,即使我重复你是说的每句话, |
[34:55] | no one around here likes me. They’ll just call me a liar | 这里没人喜欢我,他们觉得我是个骗子 |
[34:57] | and move on. Izzie likes you. | 让我离开. Izzie喜欢你 |
[35:02] | You’re blushing. | 你脸红了 |
[35:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你. |
[35:06] | Look,for what it’s worth, | 知道了吧,什么是值得的 |
[35:08] | i don’t know how you’re still on your feet. | 我不明白为什么你还能如此理智. |
[35:10] | I mean,if i found out my mom might have cancer, | 我是说,如果我发现我妈得了癌症, |
[35:12] | i’d be under the bar by now. | 我肯定早就醉倒在酒吧了. |
[35:15] | You want the ugly truth? | 你想听丑陋的真话吗? |
[35:17] | You have an ugly truth? | 你有吗? |
[35:20] | I never woulda pegged you to have an ugly truth. | 我从来没想过你有什么丑陋的真话. |
[35:22] | I’m more afraid she doesn’t have cancer. | 我更害怕她没有癌症. |
[35:25] | Well,liver cancer’s fast. | 你知道,肝癌发作很快. |
[35:28] | Painful,but it’fast, and they give you morphine. | 非常痛苦,但是很快.他们给你吗啡. |
[35:31] | They don’t give you morphine for alzheimer’s. | 但是他们不会因为alzheimer’s给你吗啡. |
[35:34] | No,they don’t. | 不,不会的. |
[35:38] | What kind of person wishes their mother had cancer? | 什么样的人希望自己的妈妈得癌症? |
[35:49] | It’s hard. | 非常难. |
[35:53] | I know it’s hard being the one who’s gone. | 我知道作为即将死去的那个非常困难. |
[36:01] | But,man… | 但是,朋友… |
[36:04] | it isn’t easy bein’ the one who’s still around. | 作为继续活下来的那个也不容易. |
[36:15] | Hey,did you get your mom’s biopsy results back yet? | 你拿到你妈的检查结果了吗 |
[36:17] | Not yet. | 还没. |
[36:19] | How’s cristina? | cristina怎么样了? |
[36:20] | She’s,uh… | 她,唔.. |
[36:22] | she’s gonna have a lot of pain for a few days, | 她要痛一段时间了 |
[36:24] | but she’ll be okay. | 但是她会没事的. |
[36:28] | I’m glad you were there. | 真高兴你当时在. |
[36:31] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[36:32] | Yes,i am. | 是,真的 |
[36:36] | It’s just… | 只不过是… |
[36:38] | it’s just that a lot of the time, | 只不过好多时候 |
[36:40] | it feels like you and cristina | 觉得你和Cristina |
[36:41] | are kinda over there, | 好像不在那里 |
[36:43] | and i’m here. | 但是我在. |
[36:48] | So about alex… | 那个,关于alex… |
[36:50] | yeah,i know,i know. You guys hate him. Fine. | 哦,是的,我知道,你们都讨厌他,明白. |
[36:54] | Ah,we do. | 唔,我们是讨厌他. |
[36:56] | But i just wanna say that i believe you, | 但是我只是想说,我相信你说的 |
[36:59] | that he’s different once you get to know him. | 之后就发现其实他不错. |
[37:03] | (man) here you go. | 结果出来了. |
[37:04] | Ellis grey. | |
[37:20] | Let her know. | 给她先. |
[37:22] | Meredith,are you okay? | Meredith,你没事吗? |
[37:24] | No. | 不. |
[37:26] | I’m not okay. | 我一点也不好. |
[37:34] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生. |
[37:36] | Oh,please,thatcher. I’ve had a long day. | 哦 thatcher求你了. 我今天忙死了. |
[37:38] | I’m tired. Go away. | 我非常累,你走吧. |
[37:42] | No. | 不. |
[37:45] | What? No. | 什么? 不. |
[37:51] | I am thatcher grey. | 我是thatcher grey. |
[37:54] | And i’m your husband, and,uh, | 我是你老公, |
[37:57] | i know you don’t like me very much,but | 我知道你不是很喜欢我,但是 |
[38:00] | the fact is, | 事实上, |
[38:01] | i don’t always like you very much either. | |
[38:05] | I don’t like the way you speak to me. | |
[38:09] | And i really hate the way you speak to meredith. | 我更讨厌你对meredith说话的语气. |
[38:13] | She deserves better from you. | 你应该对她好点. |
[38:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[38:22] | You are? | 你? |
[38:24] | What’s wrong with me, thatch? | 我到底怎么了,thatch? |
[38:27] | Uh… | |
[38:29] | the mass on your liver… | 你肝部有肿瘤… |
[38:30] | is it algebra? | 可以治好吗? |
[38:34] | I mean, | 我是说, |
[38:35] | is it algeb… damn it. | 可以治好吗.. 该死. |
[38:42] | Is it malignant? | 是恶性的吗? |
[38:46] | No. | 不是. |
[38:47] | It’s benign. | 良性的. |
[39:00] | meredith. | |
[39:05] | Meredith. | |
[39:06] | Don’t. | 别. |
[39:09] | Please,please, just don’t say anything. | 求你了, 什么也别说. |
[39:15] | Okay. | |
[39:29] | I’m just exhausted. | 我精疲力尽了. |
[39:32] | My mother is exhausting, | 我妈妈也精疲力尽了, |
[39:35] | what happened to cristina… | cristina发生的事… |
[39:37] | and you… | 还有你… |
[39:40] | hating you is the most exhausting. | 憎恨你是最让我疲惫不堪的 |
[39:50] | i don’t wanna do it anymore. | 我再也不想这样了. |
[39:59] | No one likes to loose control | 没有人想失去控制 |
[40:02] | but as a surgeon… | 但是作为一个医生… |
[40:03] | there’s nothing worse. | 没有更糟糕的了. |
[40:19] | it’s a sign of weakness… | 那是一个虚弱的表现… |
[40:22] | of not being up to the task. | 无法完成的任务 |
[40:24] | How can someone be so offensive | 有些人怎么能如此具有进攻性? |
[40:26] | and yet so charming all at the same time? | 而且同时,又如此迷人呢? |
[40:29] | It’s an art form. | 艺术事业 |
[40:38] | And still,there are times | 还有 |
[40:39] | when ijust gets away from you… | 需要大量的时间来离开你… |
[40:44] | when the world stops spinning | 当世界停止旋转 |
[40:46] | and you realize that your shiny little scalpel | 然后你发现你光亮的小手术刀 |
[40:49] | isn’t gonna save you… | 根本救不了你 |
[40:51] | we went in expecting to simply remove the tumor. | 我们曾期望用简单的方法取出肿瘤. |
[40:54] | Instead,it was a little more complicated. | 但是,它并没有我们预料的那么简单. |
[40:58] | The tumor infiltrated into the pericardium, | 肿瘤已经渗入到心包膜了 |
[41:00] | causing a tear in the outer muscle of the heart. | 因为在心脏外肌肉出现了一处撕裂 |
[41:05] | that’s a lot of medical talk. | 哦,真复杂的医学用语. |
[41:09] | It means,uh,ahem… | 或者说.嗯….. |
[41:14] | it means… | 或者说.. |
[41:16] | that you had… | 你有… |
[41:17] | you had a broken heart, literally. | 总而言之,你的心破损了. |
[41:22] | Um… | |
[41:25] | but now i’m,um… | 但是现在,我 |
[41:27] | but now you’re going to be fine. | 但是现在你会没事的. |
[41:35] | And no matter how hard you fight it, | 无论你多顽强的搏斗 |
[41:38] | you fall. | 你还是会失败 |
[41:42] | And it’s scary as hell. | 可怕的和地狱一样. |
[41:48] | Except,if there’s an upside to free-falling, | 除非有个地方可以让你自由落体, |
[41:51] | it’s the chance you give your friends to catch you. | 那是一个让你朋友追上你的机会 |