时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | what is going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[00:05] | The hospital grants you | 医院同意了你可以 |
[00:06] | four months to retake the medical board exam. | 四个月后补考临床医理 |
[00:08] | Karev, take the scalpel. Alex! Come on! | Karev,接着解剖刀. Alex! 接啊! |
[00:11] | Your choice? It’s simple. Her or me. | 你的选择? 非常简单,她还是我. |
[00:15] | Addison is my family. Then one day, | Addison是我的家人. 然后有一天, |
[00:17] | i’m supposed to sign a piece of paper and end my family? | 我需要签一张纸 来断绝和家人的关系? |
[00:19] | Is that your date? That’s my husband. | 你要和那个人约会? 那是我老公. |
[00:20] | You’re married? Ten years today. | 你已经结婚了? 今天整整10年. |
[00:22] | Burke wants to have a relationship. | Burke想和我确立关系 |
[00:24] | Okay,we’re a couple. | Okay,我们是一对了. |
[00:26] | So pick me. Choose me. | 那么选我. 要我. |
[00:29] | Love me. I’ll be at joe’s tonight. | 爱我. 我今晚会在Joe的酒吧. |
[00:32] | So if you do decide to sign the papers,meet me there. | 如果你决定签那张纸了 过来找我. |
[00:36] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我,该怎么办. |
[00:47] | I actually said “pick me.” | 我竟然说了 “选我.” |
[00:48] | Right? I did? “Pick me”? | 对吗? 我说了? “选我”? |
[00:51] | I think it’s romantic. It’s not romantic,joe. | -我觉得这挺浪漫的. -一点也不浪漫,joe. |
[00:54] | It’s horrifying. | 那是恐怖. |
[00:55] | Horror movie horrifying. | 恐怖片的恐怖情节. (恐怖片《Carrie》) |
[00:56] | Carrie at the prom with the pig’s blood horrifying. | 就像Carrie在一场舞会上 满身猪血的恐怖. |
[00:59] | Okay,fine, it’s horrifying. | Okay,好吧, 的确恐怖. |
[01:01] | But carrie took out an entire senior class as revenge. | 但是作为报复, Carrie带走了所有高年级生. |
[01:05] | I gotta say, i like that in a girl. | 我必须承认 我就喜欢那种姑娘. |
[01:07] | I said “pick me.” | 我说了 “选我.” |
[01:09] | When you tell someone i’ll meet you later at a bar tonight, | 当你告诉某人我晚一些时候 会在酒吧等你, |
[01:11] | how long exactly does that mean you’re supposed to wait? | 到底意味着你会等多久? |
[01:15] | Do you think he’s really not coming? | 你认为他真的不会来吗? |
[01:17] | It is getting a little hard to watch. | 即使在这里看着都有点难 |
[01:18] | It was hard to watch an hour ago. Now it’s just pathetic. | 一个钟头前就够难了 现在不过是可悲而已. |
[01:22] | Who’s pathetic? | 谁可悲? |
[01:25] | What? | 什么? |
[01:26] | You who pretend to be my friends | 你们应该算是我的朋友吧 |
[01:29] | are calling me pathetic behind my back | 竟然说我可悲? 在我背后 |
[01:32] | in front of my face. | 在我面前. |
[01:33] | Why don’t you just dump the pig’s blood on me now | 为什么你们不把猪血倒我身上 |
[01:36] | and get it over with? | 你们不就完成任务了吗? |
[01:44] | He’s really not coming. | 看来他真不会来了. |
[01:49] | Joe,turn up the tv. | Joe,把电视声音调大些. |
[01:51] | (woman reporter) A massive train wreck | (女主播) 一场大规模的火车失事 |
[01:52] | occurred just outside of seattle moments ago. | 几分钟前发生在西雅图近郊 |
[01:55] | 911? We just worked a 30-hour shift. | 我们刚刚工作了30个钟头啊. |
[01:57] | I don’t have any clean underwear. | 我都没有干净的内裤穿了 |
[02:00] | The vancouver-bound train | vancouver驶来的火车 |
[02:01] | was carrying over 300 passengers. | 满载300名乘客 |
[02:03] | Looks ugly. Paramedics are on the scene helping victims. | 看起来真糟糕. 救护人员正在现场帮助救治伤者 |
[02:06] | You’re leaving? No,no,no,you can’t leave. | 你要走了? 不不不,你不能走. |
[02:09] | Sorry,gotta go tend to someone else’s train wreck. | 对不起.我要去帮助其他人的”火车失事”了. |
[02:11] | You gotta at least stay for a cup of coffee. | 你至少要留下来再喝杯咖啡 |
[02:14] | You’re in no shape to cut people open. | 你现在绝对不适合给别人开刀. |
[02:16] | Plus,i don’t want to miss the ending. | 另外,我不想错过大结局. |
[02:18] | Meredith? | |
[02:19] | Maybe it’s for the best. Maybe i don’t want to know. | 也许现在就是最好的结局了. 也许我根本不想知道结局如何 |
[02:22] | That’s the stupidest thing i’ve ever heard. | 这是我从来没听过的最愚蠢的说法. |
[02:25] | (meredith) In general, | 大致来说, |
[02:27] | people can be categorized in one of two ways… | 人可以被划分为2种类型… |
[02:32] | those who love surprises | 一种是喜欢突发事件的 |
[02:35] | and those who don’t. | 以及另外一种不喜欢的. |
[02:38] | I… | 我… |
[02:39] | don’t. | 不喜欢. |
[02:46] | (woman reporter) a damaged engine part had been | (女主播) 一个损坏的发动机部件 |
[02:47] | identified two hours before the train left the station. | 在火车离开车站的两小时前得到确认 |
[02:49] | But a decision was made that the train leave on time. | 但却致使火车准时出发. |
[02:51] | Dude, | 伙计, |
[02:52] | you’re late. | 你迟到了. |
[02:58] | I’ve never met a surgeon who enjoys a surprise. | 我从没遇到过一个外科医生是喜欢突发事件的 |
[03:01] | Because,as surgeons, we like to be in the know. | 因为做为医生, 我们更喜欢了解全局. |
[03:04] | We have to be in the know. | 我们必须要了解全局. |
[03:06] | Because often, when we aren’t, | 因为有时候, 当我们无法了解全局时, |
[03:10] | people die and lawsuits happen. | 患者死亡 然后官司就跟着来了. |
[03:15] | Am i rambling? I think i’m rambling. | 我散漫吗? 我觉得我挺散漫的. |
[03:20] | I think i saw a pneumothorax. I hope i get a pneumothorax. | 我好像看到了一个气胸患者. 真希望能分到一个气胸的. |
[03:21] | I thought you weren’t talking to me. | 我以为你再也不理我了 |
[03:21] | I thought you could use a friend,so i’m rising above. And why would you think that? | -我以为你只是把我当朋友 所以我也就只把你当朋友而已. -那么为什么你这样认为呢? |
[03:24] | Because you freaked out in the elevator? | 因为你在电梯里吓傻了? |
[03:26] | I didn’t freak out. And missed your chance to perform an open heart surgery? | -我才没吓傻呢. -失去了一个表演心脏手术的机会? |
[03:28] | O’malley plugged a hole with his finger. | O’malley只不过用手指堵住了洞而已 |
[03:30] | I thought you could use someone to talk to. Well,i don’t. | -我以为你会找什么人聊聊 -我没有想过. |
[03:32] | Someone who actually cares about you. Thanks for asking, but i don’t. | -找个真正关心你的人聊聊 -谢谢你的关心,但是我不需要 |
[03:37] | Wow. What are you looking at? | 你们看什么呢? |
[03:40] | Nothing. Oh,nothing. | 什么也没看. Oh,没什么. |
[03:42] | Hey,you, go get me my damn shoes. | Hey,你, 去把的鞋拿来. |
[03:45] | Here. | 这里. |
[03:46] | Let’s move,people. | 大家动起来. |
[03:49] | Hello. | |
[03:51] | I seem to be a little bit drunk. | 我看起来有点醉了 |
[03:53] | I was off duty. | 今天我不值班. |
[03:54] | So was i. Anybody else half in the bottle? | 我也不值班. 还有人喝了半瓶以上酒的吗? |
[03:57] | Uh,no. No. | |
[03:58] | All right,then. | 那么好吧. |
[03:59] | Grey,just stay out of the way. I’ll deal with you later. | Grey,站旁边去吧. 我过会儿再处理你. |
[04:01] | The rest of you stick with me and wait for your assignments. | 其他人跟着我来 等我给你们分配工作. |
[04:04] | I know you get all a-quiver at the sight of blood and organs, | 我知道当你们看到鲜血和脏器 的时候激动的浑身颤抖, |
[04:06] | but it’s gonna be a long night and you’re already tired. | 但是这个将持续整夜 而你们已经很累了. |
[04:08] | I don’t want any mistas. Come on now! | 我不希望你们犯任何错误. 快点啊! |
[04:17] | I’m so not tired anymore. Me neither. I’m not tired either. | -我一点一点也不累了. -我也不,一点也不累. |
[04:23] | We’ve got a third-trimester burn victim here. | 我这里有一个三度烧伤患者 |
[04:25] | Dr. Bailey,i’m going to need some help. | Bailey医生,我需要帮忙 |
[04:26] | Uh,izzie,go. | Uh,izzie,去吧. |
[04:29] | Yes! Have a nice nap! | 睡个好觉! |
[04:32] | Have you had any contractions? No. | 有宫缩了吗? 没有. |
[04:37] | joe told me to tell you that mcsteamy came looking for you. You mean mcdreamy. | -joe让我告诉你,”美闷先生”过去找你来着 -你是说”美梦先生” |
[04:41] | Joe said mcdreamy came looking for me? | Joe说”美梦先生”去找我了? |
[04:43] | No,i’m pretty sure it was mcsteamy. | No,我很确定是”美闷先生”. |
[04:46] | Yeah. | |
[04:47] | Yeah. | |
[04:56] | dr. Shepherd, could you take a look at this? | Shepherd医生,能看看这个吗? |
[05:00] | Does that mean he picked her? | 这是意味着他选她了吗? |
[05:02] | If it does, i just lost 50 bucks. | 如果是的话,我刚刚输了50块钱 |
[05:05] | Got the leg! | 腿来了! |
[05:08] | I want that leg! He lost a lot of blood at the scene. | -我要那条腿! -他在现场就大量失血. |
[05:11] | Pressure dressings applied, two large bore ivs started. Anything for pain? | -伤口已经止血了, 两个注射针头已经插入动脉了. -给什么止痛的了吗? |
[05:15] | Base ordered morphine. 5 migs given so far. | 基本用量的吗啡,现在为止给了5毫克了 |
[05:18] | Dr. Bailey, who you got? | Bailey医生, 你那有谁? |
[05:19] | Oh! Oh! | |
[05:21] | Cristina,go. | Cristina,去. |
[05:24] | Rule out other injuries and book an o.r. Yes,sir. | -取消其他一切伤患,预约一个手术室 |
[05:26] | Dr. Webber. We have a train wreck,derek. | -Webber医生. -我们有个火车失事,derek. |
[05:28] | We need all hands on deck. Now clear me for surgery | 我们需要全部人手 所以现在就帮我做清理手术 |
[05:31] | or you’re fired. Any headaches today? | -否则你就下岗. -今天头疼了吗? |
[05:32] | No. Dizziness? Nausea? Blurred vision? | -没有. -眩晕?恶心?视力模糊? |
[05:34] | No,no and no. Now get out of my way. Fine,but i’m coming with you. | -没有没有就没有. 现在别档着我的路. -好吧,那我跟你一起去. |
[05:39] | Or i’m fired. Up to you. | 或者我下岗,你决定. |
[05:48] | Was that a nod? Yes. | -他是对你点头了吗? -是 |
[05:50] | Do we know what it meant? No. | -我们知道那是什么意思吗? -不知道 |
[05:55] | Am i invisible? | 我是隐形人吗? |
[05:56] | Okay, so my point actually, | 其实我要说的重点是, |
[05:59] | and i doave one, | 我的确是有重点的 |
[06:00] | has nothing to do with surprises | 对待突发事件,我们无计可施 |
[06:02] | or death or lawsuits or even surgeons. | 或者死亡或者吃官司 即使是医生也无法避免. |
[06:06] | My point is this… whoever said | 我想说的是… 某人说过 |
[06:08] | “what you don’t know can’t hurt you,” | “未知的事物是无法伤害你的” |
[06:11] | was a complete and total moron. | 真是个宇宙超级无敌大白痴 |
[06:13] | Because for most people i know, | 因为就大多数我认识的人来说, |
[06:15] | not knowing is the worst feeling in the world. | 一无所知是世界上第一糟糕的事情了 |
[06:26] | Okay,fine. | Okay,算了. |
[06:28] | Maybe it’s the second worst. | 也许是第二糟糕的 |
[06:41] | His b.p.’s holding steady at 90 over palp. | 他的血压保持在90上下. |
[06:43] | She’s had two hypotensive episodes to the low 70s. | 她曾出现两次低血压,均低于70 |
[06:45] | You couldn’t get a saw in there? Not without moving ’em. | -你在现场的时候找不到一个锯吗? -找不到 |
[06:48] | Which would’ve been a very bad idea. | 那肯定是个坏主意. |
[06:51] | Did you bolus her with fluids? | 你把那药丸给她吃了吗? |
[06:54] | Is this the craziest thing you’ve ever seen? | 这是你见过的最疯狂的事情吗? |
[06:59] | Um,yeah. | |
[07:02] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是. |
[07:11] | Okay,then,you guys got it from here. | 那么好吧,你们从这里接手吧. |
[07:13] | Hey,uh,you were at the scene? | Hey,uh,你当时在现场吗? |
[07:17] | Yeah. Won’t be too bad for you. | Yeah.对你来说不会太糟糕 |
[07:19] | Lot of carnage. Not a lot of survivors. | 血流遍野,没有几个幸存者 |
[07:22] | They’re never gonna fit into c.t. | 他俩肯定没办法做c.t了. |
[07:24] | We’re gonna be flying blind. | 我们要靠运气了. |
[07:25] | Get x-rays and labs and page me the minute you’re done. | 做x-rays和所有测试 做好了就传呼我 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. | 请问. |
[07:30] | Hi,i’m dr. Burke. | Hi,我是Burke医生. |
[07:32] | You shouldn’t turn your head. | 你不应该转头. |
[07:34] | You want to try to move as little as possible. | 你现在试着移动,尽可能的小幅度. |
[07:36] | Oh,okay. | |
[07:38] | So are you gonna pull this pole out of us anytime soon? | 你会把这根竿子尽快拔出来吗 |
[07:42] | It’s a touch uncomfortable. | 这个碰起来不是很舒服. |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. We can’t do that until we get a better look | 对不起,我们现在无法移动它. |
[07:46] | at what’s going on internally. | 除非掌握了里面的情况. |
[07:48] | But i assure you,we will work as quickly as possible. | 但是我向你们保证,我们会尽快解决 |
[07:52] | Well,in that case, does anybody have a breath mint? | 那么,既然这样的话, 谁有薄荷口香糖? |
[07:58] | For me. Not for you. | 给我的,不是给你. |
[08:02] | Get them going. | 带他们去吧. |
[08:04] | Uh,o’malley, get them to x-ray. | Uh,o’malley,带他们去做x-ray. |
[08:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[08:08] | Move them extremely carefully. | 移动的时候千万小心 |
[08:11] | This never would’ve happened before the elevator. | 这个在”电梯急救”之前,绝对没希望发生. |
[08:15] | You go,george. | 去吧,george. |
[08:19] | Alex,cover the e.r. You can do sutures | Alex,去急诊室帮忙缝合吧. |
[08:22] | while you get over your newfound fear of scalpels. | 那样可以帮助你平复对手术刀的恐惧. |
[08:26] | That was mean, even for you. | 那意味着,即使对你而言 |
[08:30] | You are drunk. Go get yourself a banana bag i.v., | 你可是真醉了 去拿袋葡萄糖 |
[08:34] | put it in your arm and then find me. | 注射在你自己胳膊上,然后过来找我. |
[08:35] | Do not speak to any more patients. | 不许和任何病人说话. |
[08:37] | Do not practice any medicine. | 不许帮助救治 |
[08:39] | Well,should i just go home? | 那我干脆回家算了? |
[08:42] | Well,unless you drank the whole liquor bottle, | 除非你喝了整整一瓶龙舌兰 |
[08:43] | you’ll be sober in a few hours. | 你过一会就会镇静下来了. |
[08:45] | And the i.v. Fluids will head off your hangover. | 静脉注射能阻止你宿醉. |
[08:48] | Then you can assist with the many mangled victims | 然后你就能帮助救治那些危急的伤者了 |
[08:50] | you see spread out before you. | 你看到了你面前这一片一片的病人. |
[08:51] | Besides,if i’m not going home, nobody’s going home. | 另外还有,如果我没回家的话, 谁也不许回家 |
[08:54] | Ten years of marriage. | 结婚十周年. |
[08:56] | I didn’t even get to finish my damn lobster. | 我甚至还没吃完那该死的龙虾呢. |
[09:00] | Well,um,is there anyone you’d like me to call? | Well,um,你需要我给你的什么人打电话吗 |
[09:02] | No,they called my wife from the ambulance. | No,他们已经在救护车上给我老婆打电话了. |
[09:04] | And my fianc\. They’re flying down from vancouver together. | 还有我未婚夫.他们正一起 从vancouver飞过来呢. |
[09:07] | Normally amanda would be a tad upset | 一般来说amanda 肯定会有点生气 |
[09:09] | to find me pressed up against another woman. | 当她看到我和另外一个女人挤在一起的话 |
[09:11] | But in this case, i think i’ll get a pass. | 但是现在这种情况,我想我没事的. |
[09:14] | You two weren’t traveling together? | 你们俩不是一起旅行的吗? |
[09:15] | No,we just met. | No,我们刚刚认识. |
[09:17] | Bit of an awkward introduction. | 这个出场介绍有点难看 |
[09:19] | You have very nice pores. | 你毛孔非常细致. |
[09:21] | Oh,it hurts to laugh. | Oh,笑起来可真疼. |
[09:25] | Hey. Hey. | |
[09:27] | Whoa. | |
[09:28] | You can go ahead. Oh,thanks. | 你可以先来. |
[09:33] | Oh,wow. | |
[09:34] | Doou like,uh, i could… yeah,go ahead. | 你觉得,uh, 我可以… yeah,过去吧. |
[09:48] | Dr. Stevens, did you need something? | Stevens医生, 你有什么需要的吗? |
[09:50] | No. | 没有. |
[09:53] | Ow. | |
[09:54] | Oh,i’m sorry. Am i doing this too… | Oh,对不起. 我做的这个太.. |
[09:56] | ow! Ow! | |
[09:58] | Was that a… | 那是… |
[10:00] | did i have… | 我是… |
[10:00] | a contraction. It was definitely a contraction. | 一次宫缩. 绝对是一次宫缩. |
[10:03] | We need to book an o.r. | 我们需要去找个手术室 |
[10:04] | Look,you are in no shape to push, | 听着,虽然你并没有有意的向外推 |
[10:05] | and the baby is still in some distress. | 但是婴儿还是处在一个危险的状态. |
[10:07] | We’re going to have to proceed with a c-section. | 我们还是要做剖腹产手术 |
[10:12] | Okay. | |
[10:13] | Okay,but can we call a lawyer first? | Okay,可以先把我律师叫来吗? |
[10:18] | I don’t have a will. | 我还没立遗嘱呢 |
[10:19] | And there’s no father. | 而且孩子没有父亲. |
[10:23] | And in case something happens to me. | 万一我发生什么意外的话 |
[10:25] | There’s no cause for panic, brooke,we have some time,okay? | 根本不需要惊慌, brooke,我们有大把时间呢,okay? |
[10:29] | Okay. | |
[10:32] | Hello. | |
[10:33] | Oh,no,no, we’re fine,honey. | Oh,不,不 我们挺好的,亲爱的 |
[10:36] | Yeah,some redneck tried to outrun the train. | Yeah,一些农民想要超火车 |
[10:38] | Honey,the train slammed into his ass and then it rolled. | 亲爱的,火车撞上他的屁股了 然后滚了几圈. |
[10:41] | Does that hurt? Unh-unh. | 这疼吗? |
[10:42] | Oh,no,no,no,no, that dude is toast. | Oh,不不不不 那哥们都傻B了. |
[10:45] | Honey,him and about 200 other people. | 亲爱的,他和其他200多人呢. |
[10:47] | And mary got her face all cut up. | mary的整个脸都撞变形了 |
[10:49] | Does it hurt anywhere else? Here. | -这疼吗?其他地方呢? -这里 |
[10:51] | A whole bunch of luggage, when they hit the brakes, | 他们急刹车的时候 |
[10:53] | it just came flying at us. | 一整排的行李都冲我们飞过来了. |
[10:56] | All right, we’ll take you for an x-ray, | 嗯,好了, 我们要带你去拍个x-ray, |
[10:57] | see if anything’s bren,if there’s any internal injuries. | 看哪里有破损,或者有什么内伤 |
[11:00] | Okay. | |
[11:02] | Yeah,wait,wait, you know,hold on. | Yeah,等等,等会 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我一会再打给你 |
[11:04] | Hey,hey,hey, excuse me,excuse me. | 对不起,请问 |
[11:06] | Um,where you going? I’m taking your friend for an x-ray. | -Um,你们去哪里啊? -我带你朋友去拍x-ray. |
[11:10] | No offense,little boy, | 没有恶意,小男孩 |
[11:11] | but you look like my oldest son. | 你看起来跟我大儿子一样大(这还没恶意?) |
[11:13] | And he’s nothing but trouble. | 他除了到处惹麻烦之外,还基本是个好孩子 |
[11:14] | Yvonne,shut up. I said “no offense.” I’m just saying. | -Yvonne,闭嘴吧. -我说了”没恶意”,我刚刚说了 |
[11:18] | Are you sure you’re a doctor? | 你确定你是个医生吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah? Oh,yeah,yeah, we fine. | 我们没事 |
[11:26] | Yeah,some redneck tried to outrun the train,right? | Yeah,没错,一些农民开着汽车超火车 |
[11:30] | Ow. | |
[11:31] | Ow. | |
[11:33] | Ow. | |
[11:35] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢? |
[11:36] | Trying to insert my banana bag, | 正在试图帮自己静脉注射 |
[11:38] | which sounds vaguely dirty, but it isn’t. | 听起来有点暧昧不清嗯?但其实一点都不. |
[11:42] | I can do it. | 我来吧. |
[11:44] | So how’s it going with addison? | 那个..addison那婆娘怎么样? |
[11:47] | Bad mood? Good mood? | 坏心情?还是好心情 |
[11:49] | Yay,my husband picked me mood? | 还是”Yay,我老公选我啦”的心情? |
[11:52] | Uh,i think it’s more | Uh,我觉得更像是 |
[11:53] | of a i hate the smell of charred flesh mood. | “我讨厌那菜鸟的味道”的心情 |
[11:58] | Before you judge me, | 在你对我下判断之前, |
[12:00] | i know there was a train accident. | 我了解刚刚一起火车事故 |
[12:02] | People are very badly hurt. | 人们都伤的很重 |
[12:04] | And that i’m a vapid narcissist | 而我又如此顾影自怜的自我安慰 |
[12:05] | when you mix me with alcohol. | 当你们灌我喝酒的时候 |
[12:08] | In case you were wondering, i know that. | 只是防止万一你想知道这些 我知道你想. |
[12:11] | Well,for what it’s worth, | 那么,看看到底哪个值得, |
[12:13] | i take issue with her salmon-colored scrubs. | 我觉得她丫是在那儿装没事 |
[12:15] | I mean,what self-respecting surgeon | 我是说,丫可真是个自尊自爱的好医生 |
[12:17] | wears salmon-colored scrubs? | 穿一身保护色伪装自己? |
[12:19] | This is what i’m saying. Yeah. | 这就是我要说的 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:28] | Yang,how’s that wound looking? | Yang,那个伤口看起来怎样? |
[12:30] | Pretty clean. Some dirt and gravel mostly. | 还挺干净的.大部分只是泥土和沙砾 |
[12:32] | This guy was lucky. It’s a guillotine injury. | 这家伙还挺幸运的.这可是致命伤害啊 |
[12:35] | If we do this right… he’ll have full use of his leg. | 如果我们做的没错的话… 他还能继续使用一对完整的大腿. |
[12:40] | Dr. Shepherd? | Shepherd医生? |
[12:43] | It’ll wait. | 它得等着. |
[12:46] | I’m fine,derek. Just adjusting to the light. | 我没事,derek. 只是需要调整一下灯光. |
[12:49] | All i’m saying is there’s no shame | 我只是想说,不用觉得可耻 |
[12:50] | in taking a little more time off. | 不过是需要多一点时间休息罢了. |
[12:51] | It doesn’t make you old or tired or rusty. | 并不意味着你老了, 或者疲劳了,抑或反映迟钝了. |
[12:56] | Yeah,okay, that came out wrong. | 说这些有点过火了. |
[12:57] | You’re the only attending neurosurgeon. | 你是唯一的神经科主治医生 |
[12:59] | You’re obviously needed elsewhere,and i’m fine here. | 很明显,其他地方更需要你 我在这里没问题. |
[13:05] | Page me if you need me. | 如果需要我的话,呼我 |
[13:07] | When you’re finished cleaning that wound, | 当你清理干净那伤口的时候 |
[13:10] | you can help me here, dr. Yang. | 你可以过来帮我,yang医生 |
[13:16] | Is the wound clean,yang? | 那伤口干净了吗yang? |
[13:18] | Yes,sir. L… but… | 那个…但是… |
[13:21] | but what? | 但是什么? |
[13:23] | If your plan is to be a watchdog for dr. Shepherd, | 如果你是想给Shepherd医生做只看门狗 |
[13:25] | or if you think your job here is to babysit me, | 或者你认为你的职责是做我的保姆的话 |
[13:28] | then you can think again. | 那你就继续想下去吧 |
[13:29] | I’ve been a surgeon longer than you’ve been breathing. | 我当医生的日子比你吃饭的日子都长 |
[13:31] | And if i were not ready to be in this o.r., | 如果我没做好准备就站在这手术室里的话 |
[13:33] | i would say so. Is that understood? Yes,sir. | -我会直接说出来,够清楚吗? -是的,先生 |
[13:37] | Now do we have a problem,yang? Uh,yes. | -那我们现在还有问题吗 yang? |
[13:40] | No,sir,l-i’m thrilled to learn. | 没有,先生,我诚惶诚恐的跟您学习. |
[13:44] | And i’m grateful to be here. It’s just… | 非常感激可以做您的助手,只不过… |
[13:47] | that… | 那个… |
[13:48] | um… | |
[13:49] | sorry. His legs… | 对不起,他的两条腿… |
[13:52] | what about the | 两条腿怎么了? |
[13:55] | they’re both left. | 两条腿都是左腿 |
[14:01] | Find the man’s leg,yang. | 去把这爷们的腿找回来,yang. |
[14:04] | Find it now. Yes,sir. | -现在就去找. -是的先生. |
[14:06] | Is it going straight through her spine? | 这个是将直接穿过她的脊骨吗? |
[14:09] | It is. T8’s completely crushed. | 是啊.T8脊神经完全破碎了. |
[14:12] | Hey. | |
[14:15] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[14:17] | Uh,tequila. | Uh,龙舌兰. |
[14:20] | I’m keeping an eye on her. | 我一直看着她呢. |
[14:24] | Look at this. | 看这个. |
[14:26] | These people are still alive? They’re still making small talk. | -这俩人还活着呢吗? -他们还闲聊的挺开心呢. |
[14:29] | The pole’s tamponading the wound | 竿子把那伤口全部填塞了 |
[14:31] | as far as we can see. | 挡的我们什么都看不到了 |
[14:33] | It’s hitting the aorta. | 这竿子正撞向大动脉呢. |
[14:34] | Look at him. It’s right in line with his inferior vena cava. | 看那男人那边,正好在他右边 次级腔静脉的那条线上. |
[14:38] | Is there any way to operate without separating them? | 有什么办法能不分开他们而同时手术吗? |
[14:41] | No. | |
[14:42] | If we remove the pole then… they’ll both bleed out. | -如果我们移动那竿子… -他俩都会大量出血 |
[14:48] | What if we don’t move the pole? | 如果我们不移动那竿子会如何? |
[14:50] | What if we move one of the patients off the pole | 如果我们只把其中一个病人 从竿子上弄下来 |
[14:52] | to get the saw in there? | 用锯在那儿切开会如何? |
[14:55] | Then we can hold the pole steady in the other one. | 然后我们就可以握着竿子 而稳定住另外一个了. |
[14:58] | Move it very slowly | 非常非常慢的移动 |
[14:59] | and repair the damage as we go. | 然后再救治那伤口. |
[15:01] | Who? Which would you move? | 谁? 你打算移动哪个? |
[15:05] | With her aortic injuries, | 照情况来看,那女人大动脉损伤严重, |
[15:07] | her chances of survival are extremely slim | 她能生存下来的机会微乎其微 |
[15:10] | no matter what we do. | 无论我们怎么做,都于事无补. |
[15:12] | But if we move her, | 但是如果我们把她先弄下来 |
[15:14] | we have a real shot at saving him. | 我们能及时把那男人救回来. |
[15:16] | Well,i could argue since her injuries are more extensive, | 既然这样,我有不同意见 正因为她的伤害比较宽大. |
[15:18] | we should move him. | 我们应该把那男人先弄下来 |
[15:20] | Give her the best shot we can. | 我们可以全力以赴救治她. |
[15:24] | So basically,whoever you move doesn’t stand a chance? | 如此说来,无论移动哪个,都是有机会救治的? |
[15:31] | So how do you choose? | 那么你如何选择呢? |
[15:34] | How do you decide who gets to live? | 你如何决定谁应该活下来? (共器私用,完全是针对Derek) |
[15:42] | we have to make this call soon if we want a shot | 我们需要尽快决定 如果想要 |
[15:44] | at saving either one of them. | 救治其中一个的话 |
[15:45] | I’d like to examine them before i weigh in. I’ll wait for your page. | -我想在决定之前对他们做个检查 -那我就等你呼我了. |
[15:48] | Dr. Grey… dr. Grey needs to get herself a blood alcohol test | -Grey医生… -Grey医生需要做一个血液酒精浓度测试 |
[15:52] | Before practicing any medicine tonight. | 在今晚做任何医学实践之前 |
[15:54] | What? No,i’m totally fine. Look. | 什么?不用吧.我完全没事了,看着 |
[15:58] | Totally fine. | 完全没事 |
[16:02] | Right,okay. | 好吧,okay. |
[16:04] | I’m fine. | 我真的没事 |
[16:05] | Regretting that last shooter about now,aren’t you? | 现在为上一个射手后悔了吧你? |
[16:12] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么呢? |
[16:14] | Uh,the leg you brought in with the amputee… | Uh,那个你带来的切断手术患者的腿… |
[16:16] | i didn’t bring in an amputee. | 我没带什么切断手术患者来 |
[16:17] | Okay,well,um, one of you did,and it’s,um… | Okay,好,um, 其中一个你… |
[16:20] | because all paramedics look alike to you,right,doctor? | 因为所有的救护人员都和你长的一样 对吗,医生? |
[16:23] | Okay,really,i cannot straddle another giant ego right now. | Okay,此时此刻,我实在没时间 和你辩论什么自负自大之类的话题. |
[16:27] | I’m already doing the splits, | 我已经在做那手术了 |
[16:29] | so i need the right leg,right now or the chief of surgery | 所以我现在就需要那只右腿 |
[16:31] | is going to take away my pretty blue scrubs. | 否则主治医生就会脱掉我 美丽可爱的蓝色医生袍. |
[16:33] | When the train derailed, it hit an overpass. | 当那火车出轨的时候正好撞到一个天桥 |
[16:36] | The roof of the dining car was sheered off | 餐车的车顶转开飞了出去 |
[16:37] | and it sliced through a passenger car. | 然后切开了一个旅客的汽车. |
[16:39] | There were multiple decapitations. | 造成了大量的伤亡. |
[16:42] | Your guy can live without his leg. | 你那家伙没有腿也能活. |
[16:46] | This is so not about the leg or the guy. | 这绝对不仅仅是关于那条腿或那个人. |
[16:49] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢 |
[16:50] | For all that you do,really. Thanks. | 为所有你做的那些而感谢,真的 |
[16:57] | Mm-hmm,yeah. Oh,yeah,honey,we fine. | Oh,yeah,亲爱的,我们没事 |
[17:00] | Yeah,but some redneck tried to outrun the train. | Yeah,但是一些农民开着汽车超火车 |
[17:02] | Then they go and give us this little boy doctor… | 然后他们就走了, 留给我们这个乳臭未干的小医生 |
[17:04] | all right, the scar shouldn’t be too bad. | 好了,疤痕不会太明显 |
[17:08] | Can you tell me, my friend, | 能告诉我,我朋友怎么了吗? |
[17:11] | she’s pregnant,too. | 她也怀孕了 |
[17:13] | She was put in a different ambulance. | 她被送进另外一个救护车了 |
[17:15] | She was burned. | 她有烧伤 |
[17:17] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[17:19] | If she’s not down here, she should be up in maternity. | 如果她不在这左右的话 她应该在妇产科那边. |
[17:20] | Okay,i need to see her. | Okay,我要去看她 |
[17:24] | We’re not finished yet. We still have to do a full exam. | 我们这里还没完呢,你还需要做一个全面的检查 |
[17:25] | My baby’s fine. | 我孩子没事 |
[17:26] | I can feel her kicking. I’ve gotta see brooke. | 我能感觉到她在踢我,我要去看brooke. |
[17:28] | Uh,wait,you can’t just leave like that. | uh,等等,你不能就这样走了 |
[17:30] | Just wait. Come here,come here. | 等等.过这边来 |
[17:32] | Ow. Ow! | |
[17:35] | Sorry. You operated on a heart earlier,george. | -你之前刚刚做了个心脏手术,george. |
[17:38] | You’d think you could draw a little blood. | 你要想想你抽点血根本没问题. |
[17:40] | I rocked that heart. | 我玩那心脏玩好久呢. |
[17:42] | Yeah,you did. | 是啊,的确. |
[17:44] | I think i’m strung out on the scalpel. | 我觉得我对解剖刀上瘾了, |
[17:48] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么不好的 |
[17:53] | So any news about… | 那个,有什么消息吗?.关于… |
[17:56] | no. I can’t read him. | 没有. 我搞不清楚他. |
[18:00] | You know,i think it’s pretty amazing | 我觉得这有点令人惊讶 |
[18:02] | you even gave him the choice. | 你甚至连选择都给他了 |
[18:04] | And i think, for what it’s worth, | 我觉得为了值得的事情 |
[18:07] | i think he’s crazy if he doesn’t pick you. | 如果他没选你的话,他可是疯到家了. |
[18:11] | Please tell me you’ve seen a right leg. | 拜托告诉我你们见到了一只右腿 |
[18:13] | A cleanly severed right leg? | 一只干净整洁的右腿. |
[18:15] | No. | 没看到. |
[18:18] | How weird is this job? | 这工作到底多变态? |
[18:22] | Weird. | 变态. |
[18:23] | Brooke? | |
[18:25] | Jana? | |
[18:29] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地. |
[18:30] | Dr. Karev? She was on the train? I couldn’t stop her. She wanted to see her. | -Karev医生? 她也在火车上? -我阻止不了她,她要过来看她 |
[18:34] | Yes. Have you done an ultrasound? | -是的 -你做了超声波吗? |
[18:36] | Cleared her c-spine? | 清除了她的C脊骨? |
[18:38] | Is there any reason you can think of that this patient | 有什么原因你可以认为这个病人 |
[18:40] | should be wandering around the hospital unattended? | 可以随意在医院里到处漫游而无人照料? |
[18:42] | She’s not unattended. I came up with her. | 她不是没人照料的,我和她一起来的 |
[18:45] | You can leave now, | 你现在可以走了, |
[18:47] | dr. Karev. | Karev医生. |
[18:52] | Irresponsible, even for an intern. | 太不负责任了, 即使对一个实习生来说. |
[18:56] | What,you disagree? | 怎么,你不同意? |
[18:58] | She wanted to see her friend. | 她要来看她的朋友. |
[18:59] | I mean,what w he supposed to do? Tackle her? | 我是说,他能怎么办? 把她捆起来? |
[19:02] | Dr. Stevens,why don’t you get our new patient into a bed? | Stevens医生,为什么你不去 把我们的新患者送上床呢? |
[19:06] | Shall we? | 可以吗? |
[19:10] | Can you feel that, miss krasnoff? | 能感觉到这个吗, krasnoff小姐? |
[19:13] | You’re a cute doctor. | 你是个帅医生. |
[19:15] | Cute doctors get to call me by my first name. | 帅医生应该直接叫我名字 |
[19:19] | Bonnie. | |
[19:22] | Okay,bonnie. | |
[19:23] | Can you feel that, bonnie? | 能感觉到这个吗bonnie? |
[19:25] | Can i feel what? | 我能感觉到什么? |
[19:27] | Oh. Oh,well, i guess that’s a no. | Oh. Oh,那我猜是感觉不到了. |
[19:30] | Excuse me, dr. Shepherd? Yes? | -对不起 -shepherd医生? -嗯? |
[19:33] | I got the labs. | 我拿到检查结果了. |
[19:34] | Oh,great. Thank you. | oh,太好了,谢谢 |
[19:36] | Hold that,please. | 拿着这个. |
[19:38] | Could you try to wiggle your toes,mr. Maynard? | 你能试着动动你的脚趾吗 Maynard先生? |
[19:42] | Are they moving? | 动了吗? |
[19:44] | Yes,they are. | 是的,动了. |
[19:44] | Good. That’s good,right? | 好,好现象对吗? |
[19:47] | Yes,it is. Yes,it is. | 是的,那是. |
[19:48] | What aboute? Are mine moving? | 我呢?我的动了吗? |
[19:54] | Yes,they are. | 是的,也动了 |
[19:56] | Yay me! | Yay 我 |
[20:00] | Dr. Shepherd,is it? Yes,it is. | Shepherd医生,对吗? 嗯,对 |
[20:03] | Dr. Shepherd, | Shepherd医生, |
[20:05] | bonnie and i… | bonnie 和我.. |
[20:08] | are we gonna live through this? | 我们要一直这样生活吗? |
[20:09] | Now that’s just morose,tom. | 这问题可有点郁闷了,tom. |
[20:12] | I’m sorry,dear. | 对不起,亲爱的. |
[20:15] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[20:18] | We’re going to do everything we can,mr. Maynard. | 我们会尽全力做所有我们能做的,Maynard先生. |
[20:28] | About time,yang. | 时间啊,yang. |
[20:29] | I was starting to think my work here would be wasted. | 我都开始考虑,我在这里工作简直是一种浪费 |
[20:31] | I’m so sorry. It wasn’t easy to find. | 真对不起,不太好找啊 |
[20:34] | I took the liberty of checking the wound, | 我检查了伤口 |
[20:35] | and it’s a very clean-cut, well-preserved. | 切面很好,而且保存的不错 |
[20:38] | Uh,dr. Webber? | Webber医生? |
[20:48] | Sir? | 先生? |
[20:49] | Notice anything else about that leg? | 注意到那关于那腿的其他事情了吗? |
[20:51] | Anything other than that very clean cut? | 除了非常整洁的切面之外的任何其他事情? |
[20:54] | Did you happen to notice, for example, | 你是否真的注意到其他,例如 |
[20:56] | that it was shaved recently? | 最近是不是刮腿毛了 |
[20:58] | And manicured? | 修过指甲吗? |
[21:00] | Take a look at my patient, dr. Yang. | 仔细看看我的病人,yang医生 |
[21:02] | Does he look like a man who woke up | 他是那种看起来像是 |
[21:04] | d shaved one of his legs this morning? | 今早只刮一只腿的腿毛的男人吗? |
[21:08] | No. | 不像. |
[21:09] | I’ll go find the,um,right… | 我马上去找,那个um,对的 |
[21:12] | the right right… the right right… | 那个对的右腿…对的右腿… |
[21:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 有什么进展了 |
[21:30] | what about him? Think he can live? | 那男人如何了?觉得他能活下来? |
[21:34] | He’s got better odds. | 他有更大的机会 |
[21:35] | All right,let o.r. One know we’re coming. | 那好吧,去通知手术室我们马上过来 |
[21:40] | And,o’malley? | |
[21:41] | Close off the gallery. | 把展示窗关上 |
[21:43] | We don’t need an audience for this. | 我们不需要任何观众围观 |
[21:47] | She’s cracking jokes. | 她还在开玩笑呢 |
[21:49] | How do you tell someone she’s gonna be dead in a few minutes | 你如何告诉某人她马上就要死了, |
[21:51] | when she’s sitting up cracking jokes? | 还在她坐在那里开玩笑的时候 |
[22:00] | Excuse me. | 请问. |
[22:01] | Is there any chance we can get out of here | 有什么机会我们能离开这里吗 |
[22:03] | sometime this year? Well, the lab’s backed up, | -今年某些时候? -那个,测试结果还没出来 |
[22:05] | and so is radiology. I can’t discharge your friend | X光结果也没出来. |
[22:08] | until i’m certain she doesn’t have any internal injuries. | 在我没确定她没有任何内伤之前 我不能让你朋友出院. |
[22:13] | Hello? Yeah,we’re still here. | Yeah,我们还在这里呢 |
[22:15] | ‘Cause our doctor’s friggin’ useless. | 因为我们的医生真tmd没用. |
[22:18] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | |
[22:20] | I realize you’re dealing with a lot of carnage. | 我了解你正在处理大量的伤亡患者. |
[22:23] | I’m asking if you could maybe sift through | 我只想问问,如果你可能从那伤亡人口中 |
[22:27] | some of that carnage and find… | 筛下什么来,或者找到… |
[22:29] | hello? Damn it. | hello?该死. |
[22:32] | Cristina, you paged me? | Cristina,你呼我了? |
[22:34] | If i don’t find this leg, | 如果我找不到那只腿 |
[22:35] | the chief is going to cut me from this program. | 头就会把我从这个手术中赶出来 |
[22:37] | And i cannot go back home,burke. | 我不能回家去burke. |
[22:39] | It is too sunny in los angeles. It’s sunny every day. | L.A实在是太阳光普照了. 而且是每天都那么阳光明媚 |
[22:43] | And you paged me because? | 那么你呼我是因为? |
[22:45] | I need you to help me find the leg! | 我需要你帮我找到那条腿 |
[22:48] | I checked the board. You’re not in a surgery,right? | 我检查了公告版,你没有手术对吧? |
[22:53] | You’re my boyfriend! I mean… | 你是我男朋友!我是说… |
[22:56] | i know i don’t have much experience | 我知道,对这种事情我没什么经验 |
[22:58] | with this kind of thing but… | 但是… |
[23:00] | aren’t boyfriends supposed to help | 男朋友不是用来救场的吗 |
[23:01] | in situations like this? | 尤其是在这种情况下? |
[23:03] | Cristina,when we’re on duty, i can’t be your boyfriend. | Cristina,当我们在值班的时候,我不能做你男朋友 |
[23:06] | Okay? | |
[23:08] | Okay,so,uh, when we’re on duty, | Okay,所以,当我们在值班的时候, |
[23:11] | i can have sex with someone else? | 我能和其他什么人做爱? |
[23:15] | Dr. Yang, i’m walking away now. | Yang医生,我可走了啊 |
[23:17] | Fine. Fine. | 好,很好. |
[23:19] | But when the chief cuts me, you might rethink this. | 但是当头儿一旦把我赶出来, 你就会重新考虑这个了 |
[23:24] | Addison yelled at you in front of a patient? | Addison在病人面前大声训斥你? |
[23:26] | She didn’t exactly yell. | 她倒没有特别大声. |
[23:30] | Fine, she’s satan’s whore. | 好吧,她是魔鬼的妓女. |
[23:32] | Thank you. So did you yell back? | 谢谢,那你跟她喊回去了吗? |
[23:34] | No. | 没有 |
[23:36] | Dude,you lost your mojo. Excuse you? | -伙计,你真失去你的本性了 -再说一次? |
[23:39] | I was trying to talk boy. | 我只是试图和你聊天,小子. |
[23:40] | O’malley plugs a hole with his finger | O’malley 只不过把手指塞在个洞里罢了 |
[23:42] | and everyone walks around like he’s some kind of hero. | 周围的人全都把他当成什么了不起的大英雄了. |
[23:44] | I have one off day… you chickened out. | -我有权利休息一天.. -你胆小如鼠 |
[23:47] | I hesitated briefly. Why didn’t you kiss izzie? | -我只不过犹豫了一小会儿而已 -为什么你不吻izzie? |
[23:50] | And now i’m leaving. | 嗯..我要走了 |
[23:52] | It’s not in the morgue. | 也不在太平间 |
[23:53] | I’ve looked in the ambulances, in the e.r. | 我找过救护车了,找过急诊室 |
[23:55] | How is one bloody,hairy leg going to destroy my career? | 为啥一个tmd的流血的毛腿 就这么毁了我的职业生涯了? |
[23:59] | Dr. Karev? | Karev医生? |
[24:04] | I hope you find your mojo,alex. | 我希望你找回原来个性的自己alex. |
[24:06] | I find you disturbing without it. Me too. | -我发现没有那个性,你有点心烦意乱 -我也希望. |
[24:10] | Ow. | |
[24:14] | This is hard because your body | 这个有点难度,因为你们的身体 |
[24:17] | is in a certain amount of shock. | 正处在一定数量级的振荡当中. |
[24:20] | It’s preventing you from feeling pain, | 可以防止你们感觉到疼痛 |
[24:22] | from feeling the extent | 也可以防止 |
[24:23] | of your juries. | 你们伤口的扩大. |
[24:26] | Dr. Shepherd? | Shepherd医生? |
[24:28] | We have a metal pole cutting a path | 这金属竿子在我们体内 |
[24:30] | through our insides. | 开出一条小路来穿过我们. |
[24:33] | I don’t know about tom here, | 我不知道tom如何想的 |
[24:34] | but i didn’t expect | 但是我没期待 |
[24:36] | to walk out of here anytime soon so… | 什么时候能从这里走出去… |
[24:40] | whatever it is you have to say, | 无论是什么方法,决定 你需要告诉我们的 |
[24:41] | just please say it. | 请你尽管说. |
[24:44] | Okay,bonnie. | |
[24:49] | In order to operate on mr. Maynard, | 为了给Maynard先生做手术, |
[24:51] | we have to separate you two. | 我们必须把你们俩先分开. |
[24:54] | In order to do that, | 为了手术而分开 |
[24:56] | we have to move you backwards off the pole. | 我们需要把你向后移动,直到移下竿子. |
[25:00] | Can’t you just pull the pole out of both of us? | 你不能同时把竿子从我俩中拉下来吗? |
[25:03] | Well,if we did that, | 如果我们这样做 |
[25:05] | you would both start bleeding very quickly. Too quickly. | 你们俩都会大量出血,非常迅速 |
[25:08] | Right now the pole is plugging the wounds. | 此时那竿子正塞住伤口. |
[25:10] | Once removed, | 一旦移动 |
[25:12] | the organs will shift. | 所有脏器全部跟着移动 |
[25:15] | And there is a great deal of damage. | 同时会造成大量的毁坏 |
[25:19] | So if you move me… | 那么如果你们移动我的话… |
[25:22] | i’ll die? | 我就会死? |
[25:28] | We’re gonna do everything we can to… | 我们会做一切我们能做的… |
[25:31] | no. No. | |
[25:33] | If anybody has to go, | 如果有人需要死的话 |
[25:34] | it should be me. You just move… | 那应该是我. 你们就移动… |
[25:36] | mr. Maynard, mr. Maynard, | Maynard先生,Maynard先生, |
[25:41] | your injuries are less extensive. | 你的伤害扩张的可能比较小 |
[25:44] | If we pull the pole from you as we operate around it, | 如果我们把竿子从你这边拿出来 并在那四周手术的话 |
[25:48] | we have a better chance at repairing the damage. | 我们有更大的机会来救治创伤. |
[25:56] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[25:59] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平. |
[26:01] | Tom… | |
[26:03] | it’s not fair either way. | 任何一种方法都不公平 |
[26:10] | Is,um… | 那个,um… |
[26:12] | is my danny… is he here yet? | 我家danny…他来了吗? |
[26:15] | There are delays at the airport. | 班机延迟了. |
[26:16] | Um,the storm… | Um,因为暴风雪… |
[26:18] | we could wait, but the longer we do, | 我们可以等, 但是我们等的越久 |
[26:22] | the higher the risk of infection for… | 感染的危险性就越高… |
[26:25] | no. No. | 不,不用等. |
[26:27] | This is better. | 这个更好一些 |
[26:30] | Danny wouldn’t understand. | Danny 不会理解的 |
[26:34] | I’ve had a couple of hours to, you know,process all of this. | 我已经有几个小时来处理所有这些 |
[26:39] | But if he had to see me, talk to me like this,i… | 但是如果他看到我了, 和我说一些话,我… |
[26:47] | well,i just think it would be too hard. | well,我只是觉得那将会非常难过 |
[27:08] | Right there… in between the vertebral spaces. | 就在那里… 在脊椎间隔里. |
[27:11] | Don’t be shy about pressure. | 不要害怕加压. |
[27:13] | That’s good. You are doing so good. | 很好,你做的很好 |
[27:16] | Somebody called for a notary? | 有人叫公证人了吗? |
[27:18] | I asked for a lawyer. | 我是想找个律师 |
[27:19] | I couldn’t get one at this time of night, | 在这夜深人静的时候我可找不到. |
[27:21] | but the hospital has pretty standard forms. | 但是医院有多种多样的标准表格. |
[27:23] | It just says that in the case of death | 比如如果意外死亡 |
[27:25] | or permanent vegetative state, | 或者变成植物人, |
[27:26] | that your child will remain in the custody of, | 那样的话,你的子女将会在某人的监护下 |
[27:28] | and then we’ll put her name in. | 我们会把她的名字放上去 |
[27:30] | Wait,what? What are we? Who’s dying here? | 等等,什么? 我们是什么? 这里谁要死了? |
[27:33] | There’s some danger. With any surgery there’s danger. | 有些危险. 任何手术都有危险 |
[27:36] | But with the trauma of brooke’s burns, | 就brooke的烧伤来说 |
[27:39] | there’s an additional risk of shock. | 有休克的额外风险. |
[27:40] | She just wants to be certain. That’s ridiculous. You’re being ridiculous. | -她只是想有个保障而已. -这可真荒谬,你太荒谬了. |
[27:44] | You’re gonna be fine, do you hear me? I hear you. | -你马上就没事了,你听到我的话了吗? -我听到了. |
[27:46] | But we still have to sign the forms. | 但是我们还是需要签字 |
[27:48] | Unless you want our son to end up with my mom. | 除非你想把我们的儿子最后交给我妈. |
[27:56] | How long have you two been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了? |
[27:58] | Since third grade. | 从3年级开始. |
[28:01] | We’re not lovers. We’re best friends. | 我们不是爱人,只是最好的朋友而已 |
[28:04] | We just wanted our kids to have two parents. | 我们只是希望我们的孩子有两个父母. |
[28:06] | So we got a sperm donor. | 所以我们找了个精子捐赠人 |
[28:09] | The same donor? So your babies are brother and sister? | 同一个捐赠人?那么你们的孩子是兄妹了? |
[28:12] | Oh,how cool is that? | Oh,太牛X了啊 |
[28:14] | That’s… wow. | -真是… |
[28:15] | Wet. What? | -湿了. -什么? |
[28:18] | I’m wet. | 我湿了 |
[28:19] | Oh,god. I think my water just broke. | -Oh,天. -我猜我的羊水刚刚破了. |
[28:23] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[28:24] | You’ve got a broken rib. | 你的一根肋骨坏了. |
[28:25] | We’re gonna give you some painkillers and,uh… | 我们会给你一些止痛药… |
[28:28] | After that,you should be good to go. Thank you. | -之后,你就应该可以出院了 -谢谢. |
[28:33] | Yvonne,answer your phone. | Yvonne,接电话. |
[28:36] | Yvonne? Yvonne? | |
[28:40] | Yvonne?! | |
[28:42] | Code blue, i need some help over here! | 蓝色警报, 我这里需要帮忙 |
[28:43] | Yvonne?! | |
[28:45] | One of epi. Hold c.p.r. | 一个epi.拿住 c.p.r. |
[28:47] | Her abdomen’s distended. It’s rock solid. | 她的腹部正在扩张,有固体在里面 |
[28:49] | She’s lost too much blood. She’s been bleeding for hours. | 她失了很多血,她必然是流血流了几个钟头. |
[28:51] | But there’s no blood. She’s not bleeding. | 但是根本没有血啊,她没流血. |
[28:53] | She was bleeding internally. | 她是内出血 |
[28:54] | She didn’t say anything. Shwasn’t… | 她什么都没说 她没有… |
[28:57] | she wasn’t even a patient. | 她甚至都不是个病人. |
[28:59] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:02] | Dr. Karev, she’s gone. | Karev医生,她死了 |
[29:04] | No! No! No! | 不不不!!! |
[29:08] | No! No! No! Yvonne! | 不不不!!! |
[29:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:14] | Time of death… 2:51. | 死亡时间… 2:51. |
[29:16] | No! No! No! | |
[29:17] | No! No! No! | |
[29:20] | Try agai try again. | 再试试,再试! |
[29:29] | Jana,this is our o.b. Resident dr. Hoffman. | Jana,这是我们妇产科主治医生Hoffman医生. |
[29:31] | She’s gonna be taking care of you from here. | 她从现在开始接管你. |
[29:34] | You’re doing great,jana. Just keep breathing. | 你做的非常好jana. 继续呼吸. |
[29:37] | I’m gonna check your cervix now. | 我现在要检查一下你的宫颈. |
[29:39] | Brooke, we’ve booked an o.r., | 我们预约了一个手术室 |
[29:40] | but they’re not gonna hold it for long so we need to go now. | 但是他们不会保留太久,所以我们现在就要过去了. |
[29:42] | Right now? | 现在? |
[29:44] | But we’re supposed to be together. We took classes. | 但是我们应该是在一起的啊,我们一起上的产前培训课. |
[29:47] | I’m sorry, but we can’t wait. | 我很抱歉,我们等不了了. |
[29:48] | That’s okay,brookie. You go have your c-section | 这没什么,brookie.你先去做你的剖腹产手术 |
[29:52] | and enjoy those drugs. | 好好享用那麻醉药品咯 |
[29:53] | This is already not fun for my vagina. | 这对我的阴道来说可一点都不好玩 |
[29:56] | Dr. Stevens. | Stevens医生. |
[29:57] | No. | |
[29:58] | If i have to go, she has to stay. | 如果我必须去的话,她必须留下来 |
[30:01] | Someone has to stay with jana,please? | 至少留个人来照顾jana吧,拜托了? |
[30:03] | Brooke,dr. Stevens is a surgeon, | Brooke,Stevens医生是个外科医生 |
[30:05] | but i’m gonna find you some… it’s okay. | -但是我会帮你找一个… -我可以. |
[30:07] | I’ll stay. | 我留下来. |
[30:11] | Okay. | |
[30:16] | Brookie, | |
[30:18] | you stay alive,okay? | 坚强一点,好吗?? |
[30:20] | You too. | 你也是. |
[30:29] | Damn it! | 真该死! |
[30:32] | Hey,doc? | Hey,医生? |
[30:32] | What?! | 干吗?! |
[30:33] | Easy,killer. | 放松点 |
[30:34] | Jill said you guys were freaking out looking for this leg. | Jill说你们找这条破腿都找疯了啊 |
[30:39] | Thank you. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[30:42] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[30:46] | Chief webber, i’m extremely sorry. I… | webber主管,我非常非常抱歉,我… |
[30:49] | pull that tendon down with those pick-ups. | 把这个腱和这些提取物一起拉下来. |
[30:53] | Oh,you found the leg? | Oh,你找到那腿了? |
[30:54] | I found the leg. | 我找到了这腿. |
[30:55] | You missed out on this one,yang. | 你错过这场好戏了,yang. |
[30:57] | But i’m sure they could use a hand down in the e.r. | 但是我肯定急诊室那边肯定需要人手帮忙 |
[31:00] | Karev and i can handle it from here. | Karev和我从现在开始完全可以处理这个了. |
[31:15] | Can i ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[31:18] | Mm-hmm. | |
[31:21] | Do you believe in heaven? | 你信有天堂吗 |
[31:25] | I do. | 我信. |
[31:29] | Don’t you? | 你不信吗? |
[31:36] | I want to. | 我想要相信. |
[31:41] | Bonnie… | |
[31:45] | i just want to say… | 我只是想说… |
[31:47] | shh. | |
[31:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:53] | I know. | 我知道. |
[32:04] | This is dr. Adams… | 这位是Adams医生… |
[32:06] | our anesthesiologist. | 我们的麻醉师. |
[32:07] | When you’re ready, | 当你们做好准备的时候 |
[32:09] | he’s gonna put you to sleep. | 他将会让你们睡去 |
[32:12] | So it’s not gonna hurt? | 那么就不会疼了? |
[32:14] | It won’t hurt a bit. | 一点也不会疼 |
[32:16] | Good. Yeah. | 真好,Yeah. |
[32:18] | That’s good. | 这可真好 |
[32:22] | Dr. Shepherd? | Shepherd医生? |
[32:23] | Yes. | |
[32:26] | You’re gonna be the one to talk to my danny,right? | 你会是那个告诉我家danny的人对吗? |
[32:30] | Yes. | |
[32:34] | Okay. | |
[32:35] | Okay. | |
[32:39] | What do you want me to tell him? | 你想要我告诉他什么? |
[32:48] | Why do i feel like we’re about to kill this girl? | 为什么我感觉好像我们要杀了这姑娘似的? |
[32:52] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生? |
[32:52] | My labs are in. Sober? | -我血测试出来了. -镇定下来了? |
[32:54] | Can i scrub in? | 我能加入了吗? |
[32:55] | Do it fast. | 快点吧. |
[33:14] | George. | |
[33:22] | Hey. | |
[33:24] | Hi. | |
[33:34] | You know, i,uh,i went to the bar. | 你知道吗,我去过酒吧了? |
[33:36] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:50] | Did you take some aspirin with the banana bag? | 你注射的时候加了阿司匹林吗? |
[33:52] | Helps with the hangover. | 可以帮助你减轻宿醉. |
[34:02] | Oh. | |
[34:07] | You’re staying with her. | 你和她在一起了 |
[34:18] | Yeah,she’s my wife. | Yeah,她是我老婆. |
[34:23] | dr. Shepherd, she’s crashing. | Shepherd医生,她就要不行了. |
[34:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[34:32] | I just put them under. The pole must’ve shifted. | 我刚把他们麻醉了,这竿子动了. |
[34:34] | I barely touched her. This isn’t my fault. It’s nobody’s fault. | -我几乎没碰到她.这不是我的过错 -这不是任何人的错 |
[34:37] | We need to remove her now if we’re gonna have any chance. | 如果想要任何机会的话,我们需要再移动她. |
[34:39] | How do we do this? Team one,continue to stabilize his body. | -怎么做? -第一小组继续保持他身体的稳定 |
[34:42] | Team two,move her back. Let’s get the saw in there. | 第二小组把她向后移,然后用锯. |
[34:45] | This has to be fast and smooth,people. | 大家注意,一定要迅速而且流畅 |
[34:47] | O’malley,you hold the pole in place. | O’malley,适当的抓住这竿子. |
[34:49] | Whatever you do, don’t pull on it. | 不管你做什么,千万别用力拉. |
[34:50] | Don’t let it move. Okay. | -不要让它移动 |
[34:52] | On the count of three. | 大家准备. |
[34:53] | One… two… | |
[34:56] | three! That’s great | 3! 很好 |
[34:58] | that’s great. Take another breath. | 做的很好,再呼吸一次. |
[35:00] | One… two… | |
[35:03] | he’s wedged up under her ribs. | 这孩子楔入她的肋骨下了了. |
[35:04] | We’re gonna have to pull him out. On three. | 我们需要把他拔出来,大家准备. |
[35:06] | One… two… | |
[35:28] | He’s stable for now. Let’s start with her and see what we can do. | 他现在稳定下来了, 让我们看看她那边的情况怎么样了. |
[35:34] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[35:37] | Uh,grey? Uh,get in here | Uh,grey?过这边来 |
[35:39] | and help retract. | 过来帮忙缩进. |
[35:41] | Doctor. | 医生. |
[35:43] | Retractor. | 牵引器. |
[35:58] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[36:00] | Her aorta’s shredded. | 她的大动脉已经撕碎了. |
[36:02] | There’s too much damage here. We have no rhythm. | -这里太多损坏了 -她没有心跳了. |
[36:06] | Doctors, he’s losing pressure. | 医生,他血压正在急剧下降 |
[36:10] | He’s bleeding. | 他在流血. |
[36:17] | What about her? We can’t just abandon her! | 她怎么办?我们不能就这样遗弃她了啊? |
[36:20] | Come on,come on. | 来人啊 |
[36:21] | We can’t just abandon her! | 我们不能就这样遗弃她了 |
[36:23] | I’m going in stem to stern. Scalpel. | 我要从支架开始做.手术刀. |
[36:28] | Sternal saw. | 胸骨锯. |
[36:35] | Meredith. | |
[36:37] | Dr. Grey? | Grey医生? |
[36:38] | Meredith? | |
[36:39] | What about her? We cannot just abandon her. | 她怎么办?我们不能就这样遗弃她 |
[36:42] | We have an obligation! | 我们有职责! |
[36:47] | Meredith,come on. There was too much damage. | Meredith,算了,她的损伤实在太大了. |
[36:49] | There was never anything we could do. | 再没有任何事情我们可以做的了 |
[36:50] | We have to let her go. | 我们必须让她走了 |
[36:56] | Time of death… | 死亡时间… |
[36:57] | 3:49. | |
[37:22] | good morning. | 早上好. |
[37:23] | How’s brooke? | brooke好吗? |
[37:24] | She’s good. And the baby? | -她挺好的 -孩子呢? |
[37:26] | He came through, too. | 他也挺过来了 |
[37:29] | So have you made a decision yet, dr. Stevens? | 你决定好了吗 Stevens医生? |
[37:31] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[37:33] | Whether or not you’re going to hate me. | 是否决定要讨厌我,还是不. |
[37:37] | You’re meredith’s friend. I’m the wicked witch | 你是meredith的朋友,我是邪恶的老巫婆 |
[37:39] | who came in and ruined her life and cheated on doctor… | 毁了她的生活,还背着医生搞外遇… |
[37:42] | wait,what is it that you guys call him? | 等一下,你们是怎么叫他来着? |
[37:45] | Mcdreamy. | “美梦先生” |
[37:46] | Right. | 没错. |
[37:48] | God,doesn’t that embarrass him? | 天,这个没让他觉得尴尬吗? |
[37:51] | Yeah, i think it does. | 是啊,我想他觉得了. |
[37:53] | Yeah,well,by all rights, you should hate me. | Yeah,所以,不管怎么说,你都应该讨厌我. |
[37:55] | I guess. | 我猜是吧. |
[37:56] | Except that i’m gonna be staying in town for awhile. | 除非我决定在这里呆一段时间. |
[38:00] | You are? Yes. | -是吗? -嗯. |
[38:01] | And you show a real gift with my specialty. | 我觉得你在我妇科领域还挺有天赋的 |
[38:04] | I’ve got a lot to teach, if you want to learn. | 如果你想学的话,我有大把东西可以教你 |
[38:09] | So? | 所以? |
[38:10] | So? | 所以? |
[38:12] | So when you decide how important it is | 所以如果你决定了 |
[38:16] | for you to hate me, let me know. | 你讨厌我到底有多重要的时候,告诉我. |
[38:30] | Did she,uh… | 她,uh… |
[38:33] | did she suffer? | 她走的很痛苦吗? |
[38:36] | No. Her injuries prevented her from… | 不,她的伤害正好阻止了… |
[38:42] | no,she wasn’t in any pain. | 没有,她一点痛苦都没有 |
[38:45] | Good. | 很好. |
[38:47] | That’s… | 这个… |
[38:53] | she asked me to… | 她让我… |
[38:56] | to tell you that… | 告诉你… |
[39:01] | she wanted you to know, | 她想让你知道, |
[39:04] | that if love were enough… | 如果爱的力量足够伟大的话… |
[39:08] | that if love were enough, | 如果爱的力量足够伟大的话, |
[39:09] | that she’d still be here with you. | 她还是会一直陪在你身边的 |
[39:32] | As surgeons… | 做为医生… |
[39:36] | there are so many things we have to know. | 太多的事情我们需要了解了. |
[39:39] | Fine work, dr. Karev. | 做的不错 Karev医生. |
[39:41] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢,先生. |
[39:43] | We have to know that we have what it takes. | 我们要了解我们需要掌握的. |
[40:00] | We have to know how to take care of our patients. | 我们要了解如何照顾病人 |
[40:03] | Tom is doing just fine. | Tom现在情况非常好. |
[40:19] | And how to take care of each other. | 还有如何彼此照顾 |
[40:42] | Okay? | |
[40:43] | Yeah. | |
[41:01] | Eventually… | 最终.. |
[41:03] | we even have to figure out | 我们更要了解 |
[41:06] | how to take care of ourselves. | 如何照顾我们自己. |
[41:15] | As surgeons, | 作为医生, |
[41:16] | we have to be in the know. | 我们必须一直了解 |
[41:22] | But as human beings, | 但是作为人类, |
[41:26] | sometimes it’s better to stay in the dark. | 有时候处在黑暗中其实更好一些 |
[41:32] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:35] | in the dark there may be fear… | 黑暗中也许会有恐惧… |
[41:44] | but there’s also hope. | 但同时也有希望. |
[41:55] | You better get cleaned up. | 你们最好去洗个澡把自己弄干净. |
[41:57] | Rounds in five minutes. | 自由活动5分钟. |