时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:00] | so how did your test go? | 你的考试顺利吗? |
[00:02] | I feel pretty good about it, but i won’t know for a few days. | 我感觉不错 但是还要等几天才知道结果 |
[00:04] | Well, we’re all pulling for you. | 我们都为你捏把汗呢 |
[00:05] | We are? | 我们? |
[00:06] | You cannot kick me while i’m doing my job. | 你不能在我工作的时候踢我 |
[00:11] | I thought you could give me an answer to my question | 我以为你会给我一个合理的答案 |
[00:14] | about you… | 关于你… |
[00:16] | moving in. | 搬来我这儿 |
[00:19] | I have a dog. | 我养了只狗 |
[00:21] | That’s not a dog. | 这可不是狗 |
[00:22] | It’s a hyena, escaped from the zoo dressed in dog clothing. | 简直是只土狼 从动物园里跑了出来披着狗皮的狼 |
[00:24] | I love dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[00:28] | (meredith) as doctors, we are trained to be skeptical | 做为一名医生 我们被训练了要敢于怀疑的精神 |
[00:32] | because our patients,lie to us all the time. | 因为我们的病人 无时无刻的在对我们撒谎 |
[00:35] | The rule is, | 而规则就是 |
[00:36] | every patient’s a liar until proven honest. | 在被证实诚实前假定每个患者都是大话王 |
[00:45] | why aren’t you prepping for rounds | 你怎么不去准备巡房 |
[00:46] | and stealing all the good cases? | 偷些好病例? |
[00:47] | Well, why aren’t you prepping for rounds | 那你怎么不去准备巡房 |
[00:48] | and stealing all the good cases? | 偷好病例呢? |
[00:50] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[00:52] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[00:53] | Lying is bad… | 撒谎不好… |
[00:55] | or so we’re told, | 至少我们从小 |
[00:57] | constantly, from birth. | 就被这样教育 |
[00:59] | Honesty is the best policy. | 诚实才是最好的办法 |
[01:02] | The truth shall set you free. | 真相才会帮助你解脱 |
[01:04] | I chopped down the cherry tree. | 我砍下的樱桃树 |
[01:07] | Whatever. | 等等等等 |
[01:08] | I’m waiting for mcdreamy. | 我在等待美梦先生 |
[01:09] | I’m avoiding burke. | 我在逃避burke |
[01:10] | Why are you avoiding burke? | 为什么你要逃避burke? |
[01:12] | (sighs) he thinks i moved in with him. | 他以为我要搬过去同居 |
[01:14] | Why are you waiting for… | 为什么你要等待… |
[01:15] | mcdreamy’s doing me a favor. | mcdreamy要帮我一个忙 |
[01:17] | Burke “thinks” you moved in with him? | Burke“以为”你要搬过去? |
[01:18] | Wait, you’re calling him “mcdreamy” again? | 等等 你又开始叫他”mcdreamy” 了? |
[01:20] | The fact is,lying is a necessity. | 事实上是 撒谎是必需的 |
[01:27] | (meredith) Thank you for doing this, | 谢谢帮我 |
[01:29] | with the needles and the blood. | 扎针和抽血 |
[01:30] | They won’t accept her without a full family history. | 如果没有家族病史他们不给做这个 |
[01:33] | I’m happy to get your mom into the clinical trial, | 我很乐意帮你妈妈做这个临床实验 |
[01:36] | even with the needles and blood. | 即使要扎针和抽血 |
[01:42] | all done. | 好了 |
[01:43] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[01:45] | We lie to ourselves,because the truth… | 我们自欺欺人 因为事实… |
[01:48] | the truth freaking hurts. | 钻心的疼痛 |
[01:50] | It feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[01:53] | Burke “thinks”you moved in with him. | Burke”以为”你搬过去他那边 |
[01:55] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[01:55] | Okay, it’s not important. | 好了 这根本不重要 |
[01:57] | You’re calling derek “mcdreamy” again. | 你又开始把derek称为 “mcdreamy” 了 |
[01:58] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[02:00] | what are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[02:01] | What are you doing? | 你又在干吗? |
[02:03] | Stop repeating what i say. | 别再重复我说的话了 |
[02:04] | Stop asking me questions. | 那你也别问我问题了 |
[02:06] | (pounding on glass) | |
[02:09] | Cujo has to go! | Cujo必须走! |
[02:12] | He peed on my bed. My bed, meredith. | 他在我床上尿尿 我的床上 meredith |
[02:14] | He’s our dog. | 他是我们的狗哦 |
[02:15] | No, he’s not my dog. | 不 他不是我的狗 |
[02:17] | You two bought him ,without even asking me. | 你们俩问都没问我就买回来了 |
[02:19] | We rescued him | 我们是从死亡中 |
[02:20] | from certain death. | 把它营救了回来 |
[02:22] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托了 伙计们 |
[02:24] | I’m putting my foot down. | 我坚决反对 |
[02:26] | Either the dog moves out,or i do. | 如果狗不搬走 那我搬 |
[02:29] | Foot down now. | 现在开始投票 |
[02:31] | Me or the dog,which is it? | 要我还是要狗 哪一个? |
[02:39] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 |
[02:41] | She hesitated! | 她犹豫了! |
[02:42] | You hesitated? | 你竟然犹豫了? |
[02:43] | I didn’t hesitate.I was thinking. | 我没有犹豫 只是在想而已 |
[02:45] | You have to think about it? | 这还需要想吗? |
[02:46] | Fine.I’m moving out right now. | 好吧 我现在就搬走 |
[02:51] | Later, i’m moving out later,because right now, i have rounds. | 稍后 我稍后会搬走 因为我现在需要巡房 |
[02:57] | Tell me that is not a dog. | 告诉我那不是条狗 |
[02:59] | (alex and cristina) It’s not a dog. | 那不是狗 |
[03:00] | (pager beeps) | |
[03:03] | Rick freeark, he’s 29. severed 3 fingers on his left hand. | Rick freeark 29岁 左手3根手指截断 |
[03:06] | Controlled the bleeding in the field. | 出血已经止住了 |
[03:08] | Vitals stable. Gave him 5 of morphine on the way in. | 情况基本稳定 路上注射了5单位吗啡 |
[03:10] | The fingers? | 手指呢? |
[03:11] | I had some trouble retrieving them,so we took off. | 有点不太好找 所以就先送伤者过来了 |
[03:14] | Rig behind us found ’em. They’re iced and ready to go. | Rig找到他们并放在冰箱里面了 稍后会过来 |
[03:16] | Ten minutes out. | 十分钟左右吧 |
[03:17] | Great.Continue with i.v. Fluids | 很好 继续静脉注射 |
[03:18] | and start a course of antibiotics. | 加上该用的那些抗生素 |
[03:20] | Yang, you wait outside for the fingers. | Yang 你在外面等手指送来 |
[03:22] | Yes! | 好! |
[03:22] | You can sew ’em back on, right? | 你们会帮我缝回去对吧? |
[03:24] | ‘Cause they sewed that guy’s penis back on after his wife chopped it off, right? | 因为他们把那个家伙被老婆剁下来的小弟弟都缝回去了 对吧? |
[03:27] | Penises and fingers are like apples and oranges. | 小弟弟和小手指就像苹果和桔子一样 |
[03:30] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的? |
[03:31] | I was loading my gear onto the truck for a gig, and they got caught in the lift gate. | 我正在往货车上装一些装备 结果他们被货车门卡住了 |
[03:34] | You’re a musician? | 你是音乐家? |
[03:35] | I play the freakin’ guitar. | 玩吉他的 |
[03:37] | You can sew ’em back on, right? | 你们一定能帮我缝回去 对吧? |
[03:38] | This is not that big of a deal, right? | 这不是什么大事件 对吧? |
[03:41] | Oh, dude, i better not be out of the band. | 哦 天 我最好别被乐队踢出来 |
[03:51] | (derek) well, the cuts look clean. That’s good. | 切口看起来很干净 很好 |
[03:53] | A clean sever makes reattachment easier. | 干净的切口会让缝合回去更容易一些 |
[03:56] | Now i’m not gonna lie to you, | 我实话实说 |
[03:57] | if the surgery is successful, | 如果手术成功的话 |
[04:00] | we’re looking at a long recovery | 你面对的是长时间的物理治疗 |
[04:01] | with lots of physical therapy. | 来帮助你完全复原 |
[04:04] | Do you smoke? | 你吸烟吗? |
[04:06] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[04:07] | Cigarette smoke constricts the blood vessels. | 吸烟会压迫你的血管供血 |
[04:09] | I’ve seen really good grafts fail over a few cigarettes. | 我见过几个做的很好的缝合 之后却因为吸烟又掉了 |
[04:11] | So what are you saying, | 那你想说的是 |
[04:13] | l-i smoke a cigarette after my operation, | 手术之后我如果吸烟的话 |
[04:15] | and… and, boom,my fingers fall off? | 然后 乒一下 我手指就掉了? |
[04:17] | No, first they turn black and necrotic, | 不是 首先是变黑 接着骨疽 |
[04:19] | and then they fall off. | 然后才掉下来 |
[04:23] | Well… i don’t smoke,so… | 哦… 我不吸烟… |
[04:26] | really? | 真的? |
[04:28] | ‘Cause judging by the nicotine stains,your fingers do. | 从烟碱污点来看 你手指吸烟哦 |
[04:31] | Ooh… | 噢… |
[04:34] | (woman) anybody out there? | 外面有人吗? |
[04:37] | hello | 你~好~ |
[04:39] | don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[04:41] | She had hip replacement surgery a month ago | 一个月前她做了一个臀部复位手术 |
[04:43] | and was discharged last week. | 而且上周就应该出院了 |
[04:45] | Then why is she still here? | 那为什么她还在这? |
[04:48] | Because i am not a bouncer and this is not a nightclub. | 因为我不是个保镖 而这里也不是夜总会 |
[04:51] | I am doing what i can | 我靠着这仅有的人力和资源 |
[04:53] | with extremely limited staff and resources, | 尽我所能的完成我的工作 |
[04:56] | and if you have a problem with that, | 如果你有任何问题的话 |
[04:57] | take it up with the chief. | 那就跟头儿说去吧 |
[05:01] | (woman) don’t know why | |
[05:04] | there’s no sun up in the sky | |
[05:07] | stormy weather… | |
[05:08] | mrs. Larson’s got to go. | Larson夫人必须离开 |
[05:09] | If she refuses to leave,what can i do? | 如果她不想离开 我能怎么办? |
[05:11] | She’s 78 and nonambulatory. | 她都78岁了 而且行动不便 |
[05:13] | You have the upper hand here.Use it. | 你有你的优势 用用吧 |
[05:15] | Oh, karev, can i talk to you for a second? | 哦 karev 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[05:18] | The results of your medical board exams. | 这是你补考的结果 |
[05:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Wh… | 哦… |
[05:28] | aren’t you gonna open it? | 你不打算打开看看吗? |
[05:29] | Yeah, i’ll open it. | 当然 我会打开的 |
[05:33] | i’m weary all the time | |
[05:40] | oh, thank you.Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Okay, mrs. Larson,i’m dr. O’malley. | 好 Larson夫人 我是O’malley医生 |
[05:44] | Oh, an irishman. | 哦 爱尔兰人 |
[05:46] | I love the irish.They have a… | 我超爱爱尔兰人的 他们有一种… |
[05:48] | a sparkle. | 火花 |
[05:49] | You can see it in the eye and the swagger. | 你可以在他们眼中看到 而且还大摇大摆 |
[05:52] | Come on, dr. O’malley, | 来啊 O’malley医生 |
[05:54] | show me the swagger. | 让我看看大摇大摆 |
[06:01] | The eyes are right, | 眼神不错 |
[06:04] | but, uh, you’ll have to work on the swagger. | 但是 你还需要在大摇大摆上下点功夫 |
[06:09] | Mrs. Larson… | Larson夫人… |
[06:10] | call me sophie. | 叫我sophie |
[06:12] | Now be a doll and bring me a remote. | 现在 帅哥 听话 帮我拿个新的遥控器吧 |
[06:15] | This one’s busted. | 这个不好用了 |
[06:18] | Sophie… | |
[06:19] | hmm? | 嗯? |
[06:20] | I can’t bring you a new remote | 我不能给你拿个新遥控器 |
[06:21] | because you’re no longer a patient at this hospital. | 因为你已经不是这里的患者了 |
[06:24] | Now according to your chart, | 从你的病历上来看 |
[06:25] | you have a room waiting for you at the sugar maple nursing home. | 你在sugar maple养老院有个房间 |
[06:28] | I’m staying until my daughter’s house is ready. | 我等到我女儿的房子装修好就走 |
[06:32] | She’s converting her den | 她正在把她的书房 |
[06:34] | into my bedroom. | 布置成我的卧室 |
[06:36] | She’s doing it in a shade of pink. | 把房间涂上稍微粉红的颜色 |
[06:39] | Now… bring me a remote, irish. | 那么现在…给我拿个遥控器吧 小爱尔兰 |
[06:43] | I’m going to sing | 我要开始唱啦 |
[06:45] | until you get back. | 直到你回来为止 |
[06:48] | can’t go on | |
[06:50] | everything i have is gone | |
[06:54] | stormy weather | |
[06:56] | coming right up. | 马上回来 |
[06:57] | (hiccups) | |
[06:57] | (alex)Yumi miyazaki, uh, 22, | 宫崎由美 恩 22岁 |
[06:59] | presented this morning with persistent hiccups. | 今早送来之后一直不停的打嗝 |
[07:01] | She was given 50 chlorpromazine, | 已经给了50单位的氯丙秦 |
[07:03] | which stopped them for awhile, | 药让她停了一会儿 |
[07:04] | but then the hiccups returned, | 但之后很快又重新开始打嗝了 |
[07:06] | so she needs a surgical consult | 所以现在需要个外科会诊 |
[07:07] | to rule out esophageal perforation. | 来排除食道穿孔 |
[07:10] | When did your hiccups start? | 她什么时候开始打嗝的? |
[07:11] | A few days ago. She doesn’t speak english. | 几天之前 她不会说英语 |
[07:13] | Are you her boyfriend? | 你是她男朋友吗? |
[07:14] | Her coach. | 她教练 |
[07:16] | Oh, she’s an athlete. | 哦 她是个运动员 |
[07:17] | Oh, yumi’s a competitive eater. | 哦 由美是个超级吃家 |
[07:18] | Eating is a sport? | 吃也是项运动? |
[07:21] | Uh, miyazaki. | 哦 宫崎 |
[07:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She’s like a rock star in japan. | 对了 对了 没错 她在日本就像个摇滚歌星一样 |
[07:25] | Again, eating is a sport? | 再问一次 吃也是运动吗? |
[07:28] | Tell her i saw her on tv. | 告诉她我在电视上见过她 |
[07:29] | Tell her i’m an athlete, too. | 告诉她我也是个运动员 |
[07:30] | I’m a wrestler. | 我是摔跤选手 |
[07:32] | (speaking japanese) | 这个年轻的医生想告诉你他是个摔跤手 我觉得这丫在调戏你呢 |
[07:38] | (speaking japanese) | 告诉他 我把他这样的小男孩当早餐吃 |
[07:45] | She wonders how a wrestler got smart enough to be a doctor. | 她想知道一个摔跤手怎么能聪明到可以当医生的 |
[07:48] | Most wrestlers s knows are dumb. | 她认识的大部分摔跤手都是白痴 |
[07:50] | (laughs) | |
[07:51] | just tell her | 就告诉她 |
[07:51] | she hasn’t been hanging out at the right gyms. | 那是因为她走错体育馆了 |
[07:54] | How about instead you tell her that | 不如你告诉她 |
[07:56] | a persistent hiccup could be | 持续的打嗝 |
[07:57] | an indication of something much more serious. | 也许是一些严重病状的征兆 |
[08:00] | (inhales deeply) | |
[08:01] | Schedule an esophagram. | 去预订一个食道X 光 |
[08:02] | Oh, she is competing this afternoon | 噢 她今天下午 |
[08:04] | at the taste of seattle. | 在”品尝西雅图”有个比赛 |
[08:05] | Can’t you just give her a stronger dose of that drug? | 你不能就给开点比较强烈的药吗? |
[08:07] | It seemed to work. | 那个挺有用的 |
[08:08] | Did the hiccups come back? | 那吃药之后还打嗝吗? |
[08:10] | Yes. | 还打 |
[08:10] | Then it didn’t work. | 那就根本没用 |
[08:15] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[08:17] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生? |
[08:17] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[08:20] | (izzie) dr. Bailey,are you okay? | Bailey医生 你没事吧? |
[08:22] | (sighs) | |
[08:26] | All right, somebody page addison shepherd. | 好吧 谁去呼一下addison shepherd |
[08:34] | (addison) there he is. | 这就是了 |
[08:35] | Artbeat’s strong. | 心跳很强壮 |
[08:36] | Since there’s no dilation or effacement, | 既然没有任何的扩张或者宫颈变薄 |
[08:39] | looks like nothing more than braxton hicks. | 看起来只是Braxton-Hick收缩 |
[08:43] | Except? | 但是? |
[08:45] | I know the mild-concern tone. | 我太了解这种温和关切的语气了 |
[08:46] | I’ve used myself from time to time. | 我经常用的伎俩 |
[08:50] | Sometimes, false labor is the body’s way of telling you to slow down. | 有时 假阵痛是身体告诉你疲惫的信号 |
[08:53] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是个医生 |
[08:54] | I understand the realities of your job, but you need to understand the realities of your pregnancy | 我清楚你职业的事实 但是你也要清楚你怀孕的事实 |
[08:58] | and take it easy. | 然后放轻松 |
[09:00] | If there’s anything i can do to help… | 如果有什么需要我帮忙的… |
[09:02] | well, yeah, for starters, you can help me get up off this table. | 恩 有 首先你帮我从这台子上弄下去 |
[09:06] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生… |
[09:08] | the g.i. Lab has a couple of questions about ms.Miyazaki’s esophagram. | 胃肠科学实验室对宫崎女士的食道X光有点问题 |
[09:13] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[09:14] | (sighs) | |
[09:16] | Dr. Stevens. | Stevens医生 |
[09:19] | Keep an eye on her today. | 今天多留意她一些 |
[09:20] | Watch out for any painful contractions, more than five in an hour, | 警惕她任何疼痛的宫缩 是否多于每小时五次 |
[09:23] | anything that could indicate preterm labor. | 任何征兆都有可能导致早产 |
[09:27] | The favor’s not for me, stevens. | 这可不是帮我的忙 stevens |
[09:29] | You know that. | 你知道对吧 |
[09:34] | (meredith) naomi cline, 43, | naomi cline 43岁 |
[09:35] | had her tricuspid valve replaced three years ago | 三年前曾用猪三尖瓣 |
[09:38] | with a porcine valve, sir. | 做了移植手术 先生 |
[09:39] | Well, naomi, i’m surprised to see you | naomi 见到你很意外 |
[09:42] | back again so soon. | 这么快就回来了 |
[09:44] | Pig valve usually holds up 10 to 15 years, | 猪的心瓣一般能用10-15年 |
[09:46] | but yours seems to be degenerating | 但是你的看起来你的退化起来 |
[09:47] | a little too quickly for my comfort. | 有点超乎我想像的快 |
[09:48] | Oh, heart valve,schmeart valve. | 哦 心脏瓣膜 schmeart valve (抱歉 这个我google不到 不知啥意思) |
[09:51] | I got married,dr. Burke! (laughs) | 我结婚了 Burke医生! |
[09:55] | I found him… | 我找到他了… |
[09:56] | my true love, my… you jump, i jump. | 我的真爱 那个…你跳 我就跳 (泰坦尼克害人不浅哦) |
[10:00] | (laughs) look… | 看… |
[10:02] | isn’t it beautiful? | 漂亮吧? |
[10:04] | And look… | 再看… |
[10:05] | look at that beautiful,beautiful man. | 看那个超级宇宙无敌大帅哥 |
[10:10] | (chuckles) | |
[10:11] | We, uh, met in the grocery store. | 我们是在杂货店相遇的 |
[10:13] | Oh, honey. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[10:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:16] | It’s good to see you so happy, naomi. | 真高兴见到你如此开心 naomi |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | Uh, so naomi’s heart valve… | 唔 那么naomi的心脏瓣膜… |
[10:23] | wh-what does this mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[10:25] | Oh, there’s an underlying cause for your wife’s valve failure that remains undiagnosed. | 哦 你妻子有未诊断出的潜在原因造成你妻子的瓣膜磨损 |
[10:29] | Theories, grey? | 理论上 grey? |
[10:30] | Rheumatic fever,chronic use of migraine meds… | 风湿热 长期使用偏头疼药… |
[10:33] | (dog barks) | |
[10:35] | Or i.v. Narcotics | 或静脉注射毒品 |
[10:38] | could all cause, uh,valve disease, sir. | 都能造成瓣膜疾病 先生 |
[10:40] | Oh, i don’t use drugs.Don’t need ’em. | 喔 我不用药 我不需要他们 |
[10:43] | I’ve got tom. | 我已经有小Tom了 |
[10:45] | He’s my drug. (laughs) | 他就是我的仙丹灵药 |
[10:47] | Aren’t you, baby? Yeah. | 不是吗 宝贝? 当然是 |
[10:50] | She’s high, dr. Burke. | 她磕药了 Burke医生 |
[10:52] | No, she’s in love.She’s happy. | 不 她正恋爱呢 她很开心 |
[10:54] | Nobody is that happy.She’s on drugs. | 没人会开心成那样的 她正High呢 |
[10:57] | Run a tox screen, | 做一个毒理检测 |
[10:59] | but naomi doesn’t strike me as a liar. | 但是naomi从不会欺骗我 |
[11:01] | If she says no drugs,then there’s no drugs. | 如果她说没磕药 那就是没磕 |
[11:03] | You develop a sixth sense about these things. | 你在凭第六感诊断病人 |
[11:05] | Everybody’s a liar. | 人人都是谎话家 |
[11:07] | (barks) | |
[11:08] | Dr. Grey, is that a dog? | Grey医生 那是条狗吗? |
[11:11] | No. | 不 |
[11:15] | Keep this elevated for awhile, okay? Yeah. | 这个保持抬高一会 好吗? 好 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna check in on you in a little bit. | 我马上回来帮你做检查 |
[11:22] | Hey, yang. | 嗨 yang |
[11:24] | You were a little harsh in there. | 你刚才有点无礼哦 |
[11:25] | Well, he was lying. | 因为他在撒谎 |
[11:27] | Besides, your harsh is another man’s refreshing. | 而且你的无礼还能让那男人提神醒脑 |
[11:29] | Well, he’s in shock. | 可是他都震惊了 |
[11:30] | You know, he lost his finger and his only remaining habit alin one day. | 你要让他在一天之内丢了手指 和唯一还保留的爱好 |
[11:34] | We need to be compassionate. | 我们需要点同情心 |
[11:36] | Compassionate? | 同情心? |
[11:36] | Yes, it’s an emotion.Have you ever heard of it? | 是 一种情感 以前听过吗? |
[11:39] | Well, have you? | 你听过吗? |
[11:41] | She’s barely back on her feet, and you’ve got her calling you mcdreamy again. | 她好不容易才解脱出来 而你竟然让她又开始叫你美梦先生了 |
[11:45] | Now i was just telling the patient the truth, | 现在我不过是告诉病人事实而已 |
[11:47] | so you might want to try it sometime. | 我想什么时候你也该试试这个 |
[11:58] | Remotes… | 遥控器… |
[12:01] | remotes. | 遥控器 |
[12:01] | O’malley. | |
[12:06] | I’m… i’m getting a remote for mrs. Larson. | 我在…我在帮Larson夫人找个遥控器 |
[12:09] | What happened to the upper hand? | 你的优势怎么了? |
[12:12] | Have you met mrs. Larson, sir? | 你见过Larson夫人吗 先生? |
[12:14] | Why do you think she’s been here this long, | 不然你认为为何她会在这里住这么久 |
[12:16] | in a private room? | 而且还是私人病房? |
[12:18] | She handled you, too? | 她把你也搞定了? |
[12:22] | Well, she sang for the troops, you know? | 知道吗 她以前是为军队唱歌的 |
[12:25] | Can’t we just keep her here until her | 我们不能让她就这么住着 |
[12:28] | room at her daughter’s house is ready? | 直到她女儿的房子搞定接她走吗? |
[12:29] | No, we can’t. | 不 我们不能 |
[12:32] | Not on surgical service,anyway. | 至少不能在外科 |
[12:36] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[12:39] | But some other service? | 那其他的什么科呢? |
[12:41] | I’m the chief, o’malley. | 我是主任 o’malley |
[12:43] | I can’t condone turfing patients onto other services. | 我不能容忍把病人踢到其他科室的行为 |
[12:47] | You hear me, o’malley? | 听懂了吗 o’malley? |
[12:53] | I’m, uh, i’m missing my program, irish. | 我要错过我的节目呢 小爱尔兰 |
[12:56] | And i don’t see a remotein | 而且我也没看到我要的遥控器 |
[12:58] | in that hot little hand. | 在你那性感的小手上出现 |
[12:59] | I noticed your urine output has increased slightly since yesterday. | 我发现你的排尿量从昨天开始有些轻微的增加 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna have to take you to gynecology | 我要带你去妇科做个检查 |
[13:05] | to make sure you don’t have a prolapsed uterus. | 以确保你的子宫没有下垂 |
[13:08] | Honey, my uterus hasn’t been an issue for 30 years | 亲爱的 我的子宫在过去30年从来都没什么事情 |
[13:12] | i know, | 我知道 |
[13:13] | but it might be an issue now. | 但是现在可能就有事情了 |
[13:16] | You know, one that could keep you here in the hospital | 一件可以让你继续留在医院里的事 |
[13:20] | for tests. | 做检查 |
[13:26] | You drive.I’ll ride shotgun. | 你开车 我开枪 |
[13:30] | You’re not moving out,george. | 你不能搬出去 george |
[13:31] | Oh, yes, i am. | 哦 是的 我要搬出去 |
[13:33] | I gave an ultimatum. | 我已经发出了最后通牒 |
[13:34] | I threw down the gauntlet. | 扔下了手套 |
[13:36] | I drew my line in the sand. | 在沙子上画线 |
[13:37] | Well, un-give,un-throw, un-draw. | 哦 撤销它 捡起来 擦掉它 |
[13:40] | A man does not give an ultimatum and then back down. | 男人是不会在给了最后通牒之后又妥协的 |
[13:43] | Meredith had a choice,and she chose the dog. | Meredith已经做出了选择 她选了狗 |
[13:46] | A girl chose a dog over you? | 一个女孩选狗都没选你? |
[13:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:49] | No. | 不是 |
[14:00] | Are we gonna do this or what? | 我们一定要做这个吗? |
[14:01] | Yeah, let’s… let’s go. | 当然 开始吧 |
[14:03] | Don’t start without me. | 等我一下 |
[14:04] | We’re not gonna start if izzie doesn’t focus. | 如果izzie没集中注意力的话我们没办法开始 |
[14:06] | -Izzie, come on. -What should i put on the flyer? | -Izzie 快点 -我应该在传单上写什么? |
[14:07] | -I don’t… -destructive, aggressive hell dog available? | -我不… -现有一只该死的破坏性大 侵略性强的狗出售? |
[14:10] | That’s not helping. | 一点用也没有 |
[14:11] | Fine.Uh,playful, protective puppy.Need loving home. | 好吧 顽皮可爱的小狗狗 需要一个爱心之家的保护 |
[14:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[14:16] | I know. | 当然 |
[14:17] | Hey, george. | 嗨 george. |
[14:17] | Don’t talk to me!You’ll only make me mad. | 别和我说话!你只会让我更生气 |
[14:19] | You’re gonna mess up my game and i’m in the zone. | 你只会搞砸我的游戏 我可是志在必得的 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[14:25] | -Oh, it’s a flyer.I’m gonna put it up… -izzie, come on. | -哦 是张传单 我打算贴到… -izzie 快点 |
[14:27] | Okay.Keep your panties on. | 来了 别兴奋过头了 |
[14:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:30] | No touching! | 不许碰! |
[14:34] | (laughs) | |
[14:35] | go! | 开始! |
[14:42] | you’re advertising for a home for dog? | 你在登广告把狗送出去? |
[14:43] | -I said i would do it? -And you haven’t,and you won’t. | -我说了我会做的? -但是你没做 也不会做 |
[14:46] | And i don’t want george to leave. | 而我不想让george搬走 |
[14:49] | Well, at least put that he’s not housebroken. | 那好 至少附上它是没经过训练的 |
[14:53] | what? It’s the truth. | 怎么?这是事实 |
[14:55] | Okay, so you want me to put the truth. Fine. | 是吗? 你要写上事实? 好啊 |
[14:59] | Vicious, hyper devil mutt is available | 一只超级凶恶魔鬼混帐狗转让 |
[15:02] | and will pee on your bed. | 绝对尿湿你的床 |
[15:03] | He’s your dog, too.We got him together. | 他也是你的狗 我们一起带他回来的 |
[15:06] | We got him together,but he’s not my dog. | 我们是一起带他回来的 但是他不是我的狗 |
[15:08] | He’s not your dog, either.He doesn’t even know us. We are not home enough for him to know us. | 他也不是你的狗 他甚至都不认识我们 我们在家的时间太少了 根本不够让他认识我们 |
[15:14] | (muffled voice) It’s a record. | 记录诞生! |
[15:15] | It’s a record! | 记录诞生! |
[15:16] | (mumbles) | |
[15:17] | She’s cheating. | 她作弊 |
[15:18] | I beat your asses. | 我打败你们了 |
[15:19] | (alex, george and cristina arguing with muffled voices) | |
[15:22] | you wanna be me,but you can’t be me | 你倒是想成为我 但是你不能 |
[15:24] | you wna be me,but you… | 你想成为我 但是你… |
[15:28] | crap, she’s gonna blow. | 该死 她要吐出来了 |
[15:29] | (meredith) run! | 快跑! |
[15:30] | Aah! | 呵! |
[15:33] | “the surgical floors | 手术病房区 |
[15:34] | “has become a dumping ground | 变成了一个大杂烩的地方 |
[15:35] | “for patients who aren’t even surgical. | 好多不需要手术的也住这里了 |
[15:37] | “We are overworked and exhausted. | 我们工作过度 而且疲惫不堪 |
[15:39] | -“This makes for…” -the nurses again? | -这个让我们… -又是护士们? |
[15:41] | Can’t you do something about this? | 你就不能做点什么吗? |
[15:43] | You used to be one of ’em.Don’t you speak nurse? | 你曾经是他们的一员 你没和他们说点什么吗? |
[15:45] | That’s why you don’t get any respect from the nurses… | 这就是为什么你永远得不到护士尊重的原因… |
[15:48] | surgical arrogance. | 外科自大狂 |
[15:49] | (scoffs) | |
[15:51] | I’m not arrogant. | 我才不是自大狂 |
[15:52] | You’re killing ’em with that workload. | 你正在用那繁重的工作量屠杀他们 |
[15:53] | Look at the board. | 看看提示板 |
[15:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:56] | That’s a beautiful board. | 这是张漂亮的板子 |
[15:57] | It’s a crowded board. | 这是张非常拥挤的板子 |
[16:00] | We need more nurses. | 我们需要更多的护士 |
[16:07] | Mr. Kamaji, | Kamaji先生 |
[16:08] | this is probably what’s causing her hiccups. | 这个应该就是她打嗝的原因所在了 |
[16:11] | A tear in the lining of her esophagus. | 她的食道中有一条裂缝 |
[16:14] | Can you fix it? | 你们能处理吗? |
[16:14] | Yes, surgically,and the sooner the better. | 当然可以手术来治愈 越快越好 |
[16:16] | After the competition today, | 过了今天的比赛后 |
[16:18] | her schedule is clear until march. | 她在三月前都比较空闲 |
[16:19] | No, her schedule is clear now. | 不 她现在就开始空闲 |
[16:22] | She can’t compete today. | 她今天不能参加比赛 |
[16:24] | And if she enjoys the taste of solid food, | 如果她很喜欢固态食物的味道的话 |
[16:26] | i recommend giving up the sport for something a little less aggressive, | 我建议放弃这个而去选择比较不激烈的运动 |
[16:30] | say boxing. | 比如拳击 |
[16:33] | I see. | 明白了 |
[16:36] | Could you give us some privacy, please? | 能让我们单独呆一会吗? |
[16:47] | Karev… | |
[16:49] | Let’s make sure she’s gettin’ the whole truth. | 我们要确保她知道到底发生了什么 |
[16:57] | Put that out. | 熄掉烟 |
[16:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:01] | I’ve gotta prep you for surgery. | 我要帮你准备手术了 |
[17:02] | Can you ask your friends to leave? | 能让你的朋友离开吗? |
[17:05] | Mwah. | |
[17:10] | I wasn’t gonna light ’em. | 我不会点着的(烟) |
[17:12] | I was just holding ’em. | 只是这么握着 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:15] | Seriously, take ’em.Throw ’em out. | 说真的 你拿走吧 扔掉 |
[17:17] | No, you hang on to ’em. | 不 你握着吧 |
[17:19] | Seriously, i wasn’t gonna smoke. | 我认真的 我没打算抽 |
[17:20] | Seriously, i don’t care.Do what you want. | 我也认真的 我不介意 你想做什么就做什么吧 |
[17:24] | You don’t think i’m gonna be able to quit, do you? | 你认为我戒不掉 对吗? |
[17:27] | No, i don’t. | 戒不掉 |
[17:33] | (sophie)i’m lonely all the time | |
[17:36] | oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[17:39] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[17:43] | Irish. | 小爱尔兰 |
[17:44] | That nice lady doctor in gynecology | 妇科的那个和蔼的女医生说 |
[17:47] | said that since i had a hysterectomy back in ’74, | 自从我74年切除子宫之后 |
[17:52] | i don’t have a uterus to prolapse. | 我就没有一个子宫可以下垂了 |
[17:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:56] | I’ve been feeling a bit feverish. | 我感觉有点发烧 |
[17:59] | A woman my age with a fever | 我这年纪的女人如果发烧的话 |
[18:02] | could be an indication of, | 也许意味着 |
[18:04] | oh, any number of awful diseases. | 哦 一大堆可怕危险的疾病 |
[18:07] | They took ur temperature an hour ago. | 护士一个小时前给你测了体温 |
[18:09] | It was normal. | 很正常 |
[18:11] | I am sorry, sophie, | 对不起 sophie |
[18:13] | but i am gonna have to call your daughter. | 我必须给你女儿打电话了 |
[18:14] | I’m telling you, i’m warm. | 我没说完呢 我真的挺热 |
[18:27] | That must be one hell of a dog. | 那一定是条该死的狗 |
[18:32] | Excu me? | 什么? |
[18:34] | With those eyes… | 一对那样的眼睛… |
[18:37] | and those nice,firm hands… | 和温暖结实的手… |
[18:41] | a girl chooses a dog over you… | 谁家姑娘竟然放弃你而选狗… |
[18:46] | it must be one hell of a dog. | 所以一定是条该死的恶狗 |
[18:51] | Mrs. Cline’s tox screen and titer both came back negative. | Cline夫人的毒理测试和滴定测试都是阴性 |
[18:55] | I was sure i was right about that. | 我当时竟然那么肯定 |
[18:57] | Gonna have to adjust your worldview, dr. Grey. | 该调整一下你的世界观了 Grey医生 |
[19:00] | There are people out there who don’t lie. | 还有一些你不认识的不撒谎的人呢 |
[19:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:02] | Although, frankly, | 尽管如此 坦白说 |
[19:04] | the drug use would’ve explained the valve failure. | 用药可以解释瓣膜损坏 |
[19:08] | So how do we proceed? | 那我们下面该怎么做? |
[19:09] | Let’s schedule mrs. Cline for her surgery. | 帮Cline夫人预定个手术 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:14] | Do you want to come over for dinner? | 晚上想过来吃晚饭吗? |
[19:18] | What? | 什么? |
[19:19] | Dinner… | 吃晚饭… |
[19:20] | our place…mine and cristina’s. | 我们家…我和cristina的 |
[19:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:25] | You’re cristina’s best friend. | 你是cristina最好的朋友 |
[19:27] | I want her to feel welcome to have her friends in our home. | 我想让她感觉到 我随时欢迎她的朋友来我们家 |
[19:29] | Oh, so she moved in with you? | 噢 她已经搬去你家了? |
[19:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:33] | Didn’t she tell you? | 她没告诉你吗? |
[19:35] | Of course she told me. Why wouldn’t she tell me? | 她当然告诉我了 为什么她不告诉我呢? |
[19:38] | She’s in, right? | 她已经搬过去了 对吧? |
[19:40] | Which, you know,i think is great. | 我觉得 简直太棒了 |
[19:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Just came from mr. Freeark’s room. | 我刚从Freeark先生的病房出来 |
[19:56] | He’s convinced he won’t be able to quit smoking. | 他确信他肯定戒不掉吸烟了 |
[19:58] | Says you agree. | 而你也赞同 |
[20:00] | Well, he asked my opinion.You want me to apologize? | 他问我的想法而已 你要我道歉吗? |
[20:02] | No, i want you to go in there and tell him that you’re wrong, | 不 我只是想让你进去告诉他 你当时想错了 |
[20:04] | that you’re having a bad day, | 你今天心情不太好 |
[20:05] | that your favorite uncle died of lung cancer and every time you see a cigarette,you freak out. | 因为你最爱的叔叔刚刚因肺癌过世 所以每次你看到香烟的时候都深恶痛绝 |
[20:08] | Say whatever you nd to say, but get him to believe that this is about you, | 随便说什么你能说的吧 只要让他相信是你的错 |
[20:11] | not him. | 不是他的 |
[20:12] | Because if he thinks he won’t be able to quit, he won’t. | 因为如果他觉得他戒不掉 那他就不会去戒了 |
[20:15] | Then we shouldn’t even do the surgery. | 那样我们甚至都不用做这个手术了 |
[20:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:17] | What is your problem?I’m your boss. | 你怎么回事?我是你老板 |
[20:18] | -What is the matter with you? -Shut up. You’re not my boss right now. | -你到底怎么了? -闭嘴 你现在不是我老板 |
[20:20] | We’re in an elevator. That’s your specialty, right, | 我们是在电梯里 这是你的专长 对吧? |
[20:22] | mcdreamy moments in elevators? | 电梯里的美梦时刻? |
[20:23] | Dr. Yang. | Yang医生 |
[20:24] | For a moment, i’m not dr. Yang and you’re not dr. Shepherd. | 此时此刻 我不是Yang医生 而你也不是Shepherd医生 |
[20:27] | You’re the guy who screwed up my friend, | 你只是一个伤害我朋友的男人 |
[20:29] | the guy who drove her to get a dog she can’t keep | 一个误导她去养一只不能养的狗的男人 |
[20:31] | a dog she only got because her boyfriend | 她养狗完全是因为男朋友 |
[20:33] | -lied to her about his wife. -I never lied to her. | -骗她说没老婆 -我从没骗过她 |
[20:34] | I know a liar when i see one ’cause i’m a liar. | 我一眼就能识别谎话 因为我经常说谎 |
[20:37] | Fine, you want me to lie to the patient? | 好 你让我去对病人撒谎? |
[20:38] | Fine, i’ll lie. | 好的 那我就去撒谎 |
[20:41] | Yumi. | 由美 |
[20:47] | Where’s the patient… miyazaki? | 病人呢… 宫崎? |
[20:48] | She left with her friend about 20 minutes ago. | 她和朋友20分钟前离开了 |
[20:50] | She wasn’t discharged. | 她还没容许出院呢 |
[20:52] | Sorry, we’re short staffed. | 对不起 我们人手不够 |
[20:53] | I assumed someone else had done the paperwork. | 我以为其他人办理手续了 |
[20:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:58] | Unh! Come on! | 快点! |
[21:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:02] | Come on! (kicks machine) ohh! | 快点! |
[21:05] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你下床干吗? |
[21:06] | I gotta get a candy ba man. | 我要买条巧克力 |
[21:08] | You’re on morphine, | 你已经注射吗啡了 |
[21:09] | you’re about to have surgery and you can’t eat. | 你马上要做手术了 不能吃东西 |
[21:10] | -Mr. Freeark, please. -My dad’s mr. Freeark. | -Freeark先生 拜托 -我爹才是 Freeark先生 |
[21:13] | Careful. | 当心 |
[21:14] | He’s got a combover | 他有个combover发型 (挺恶心的发型) |
[21:15] | and an… an annoying wife named kimberly, so… | 而且….还有一个叫kimberly的讨厌的老婆… |
[21:17] | rick, listen, | rick 听着 |
[21:20] | earlier, i was out of line. | 之前 我有点过分了 |
[21:21] | No, it… | 不… |
[21:23] | you got me to think. | 你促使我思考 |
[21:26] | I don’t want to be a guy sittin’ in a bar | 我不想变成一个坐在酒吧里 |
[21:28] | with a stump for a hand, | 带着截断手指的人 |
[21:29] | having a smoke ten years down the line, | 抽了整整10年烟 |
[21:32] | bragging about how i used to play better than dave navarro. | 跟大家吹牛说我曾经比dave navarro弹的好 (dave navarro歌手) |
[21:35] | Yeah, you don’t want to be crpy, bitter guy. | 是啊 你不想成为那种痛苦的废物 |
[21:39] | Here’s the thing… | 是这样的… |
[21:41] | my last cigarette was this morning. | 我最后一只烟是在今早抽的 |
[21:44] | Only l-i didn’t know it was my last cigarette. | 只是 我没意识到那是我最后一只烟… |
[22:00] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在做什么? |
[22:05] | He’s making me stand at the back of the o.r. | 他竟然在缝合rick的手指的时候 |
[22:07] | While he reattaches rick’s fingers. | 让我站在手术室的后面看 |
[22:09] | I mean, i can’t even touch a retractor. | 我甚至都碰不到牵引器 |
[22:11] | I hate him. | 我讨厌他 |
[22:13] | Truth… did you move in with burke or not? | 说真话… 你到底是不是搬去和burke一起了? |
[22:17] | (sighs) | |
[22:18] | I told him i moved in with him, | 我告诉他我搬过去 |
[22:20] | and i’m keeping my old apartment. | 但是仍然保留我的公寓 |
[22:22] | What? | 怎么? |
[22:23] | I sleep at burke’s every night,my clothes are there. | 我每晚都在burke家睡觉 我衣服都在那边 |
[22:25] | So i still have my apartment.Big deal. | 所以我仍然保留我的公寓 有什么大不了啊? |
[22:27] | You have to tell him. | 你需要告诉他 |
[22:30] | Actually, i don’t. | 事实上 我不需要 |
[22:32] | So… | 那个… |
[22:34] | i’m supposed to go to dinner | 我好像应该去吃晚饭 |
[22:37] | at your fake apartment | 在你那假公寓里 |
[22:39] | with the guy you fake live with? | 和你那假同居密友? |
[22:41] | Oh, i would never have you over to dinner with burke. | 哦 我永远也不会让你过来和burke一起吃晚饭的 |
[22:43] | That’s weird. | 那太奇怪了 |
[22:43] | This is my point. | 这就是我要说的 |
[22:45] | Stop with the lying. | 别再撒谎了 |
[22:46] | And you’re being honest? | 那你很诚实吗? |
[22:48] | The last time you called him mcdreamy, | 上次你叫他 mcdreamy |
[22:50] | you were all atwitter with love. | 你简直像恋爱中的女人 |
[22:53] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[22:54] | Uh-huh. | 哼哼 |
[22:55] | We are. | 我们是 |
[22:57] | West nile virus,are you kidding me? | 西尼罗河病毒 你开玩笑? |
[23:00] | No, look at her.She’s feverish. | 没有 看看她 她正在发烧 |
[23:02] | She’s much weaker than she was this morning. | 而且比今天早上虚弱 |
[23:03] | She could be decompensating. | 她可能代谢失调了 |
[23:04] | (coughs) | |
[23:06] | She’s been here for a month, dr. O’malley. | 她在这里住一个月了 O’malley医生 |
[23:08] | Have you see any mosquitoes in this hospital lately? | 最近看到这医院里有过蚊子吗? |
[23:10] | Oh, such a handsome young man. | 哦 好英俊的男人啊 |
[23:14] | Those chocolaty eyes. | 巧克力一样的眼睛 |
[23:19] | In order to test you,mrs. Larson, | 为了帮你测试的 Larson夫人 |
[23:21] | we have to do a spinal tap. | 我们要做个脊髓穿刺 |
[23:23] | Will you be doing it? | 你会帮我做这个吗? |
[23:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[23:30] | Well, then… (chuckles) | 那么… |
[23:34] | Call me sophie. | 叫我sophie |
[23:35] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[23:38] | Nice meeting you, irish. | 真高兴认识你 小爱尔兰 |
[23:44] | So, if you’ll just sign here, | 如果你在这里签字的话 |
[23:46] | we can go ahead and schedule you for surgery. | 我们就可以帮你准备手术了 |
[23:47] | Okay. You know, you are a gorgeous young woman. | 好的 知道吗 你是个非常漂亮的女孩 |
[23:52] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[23:56] | You should smile more. | 你应该多笑笑 |
[24:05] | Mr. Cline. | Cline先生 |
[24:07] | Oh, uh… | 哦… |
[24:11] | do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:13] | Don’t tell her you saw me. | 别告诉她 你看到我了 |
[24:14] | I’m not sure that i’m going to go in. | 我不知道是否应该进去 |
[24:19] | She’s… | 她… |
[24:21] | she can be exhausting. | 她有点让人受不了 |
[24:23] | Yeah, she’s… | 是啊 她… |
[24:24] | really happy. | 非常开心 |
[24:27] | Y-you know, i thought it was just, | 那个 我以为不过是 |
[24:28] | you know, falling in love,the wedding. | 嗯..坠入爱河 结婚 |
[24:31] | But i was kinda hoping the honeymoon would be over by now, you know? | 但是现在我竟然有点希望蜜月到此结束了 |
[24:34] | I mean, it’s not normal, | 我的意思是 不太正常 |
[24:37] | right? | 对吗? |
[24:40] | (whispers) Nobody’s that happy. | 没人会那么那么开心 |
[24:42] | Run a tox screen on naomi cline. | 再给naomi cline做个毒理测试 |
[24:44] | Oh whose orders? Dr. Burke’s, of course. | 谁下的命令? 当然是Burke医生 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰你 |
[25:01] | The paramedics are on their way in with yumi miyazaki. | 救护人员正带着宫崎由美在来这里的路上 |
[25:03] | She collapsed at the taste of seattle | 她在”品尝西雅图”大赛上昏倒了 |
[25:05] | and is vomiting blood. | 而且吐血 |
[25:07] | Damn fool. | 该死的蠢蛋 |
[25:08] | Probably tore her esophagus in two by now. | 估计她的食道现在已经变成两半了 |
[25:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:16] | (sighs) | |
[25:21] | Complications of boerhaave’s syndrome. | 食道自发性破裂的并发症 |
[25:23] | Go. | 开始 |
[25:24] | Pleural effusion,sepsis, shock. | 胸腔积液 败血症 休克 |
[25:27] | She’s cyanotic with shallow breath sounds. | 脸色发青有急促呼吸声 |
[25:28] | B.p. 76 over 42. | 血压76/42 |
[25:31] | Tachycardic to the 130s. | 心律超过130 |
[25:33] | Started her on high-flow 02 and her second bolus of saline. | 给她大流量氧气以及第二次推注盐水 |
[25:35] | (miranda) all right,let’s get her to the o.r. | 好的 带她去手术室吧 |
[25:37] | (izzie) they’re ready and waiting. | 那边都准备好了等着呢 |
[25:43] | Her freakin’ coach should be the one on this gurney. | 那个变态的教练应该也在担架旁边 |
[25:45] | Let’s keep our eyes on the prize, karev, | 留心奖品吧 karev |
[25:46] | saving this woman’s life. | 挽救这女人的生命 |
[25:49] | I’ll meet you guys up there. | 我稍后就过去 |
[25:50] | Me, too. Hey, hey. | 我也是 喂 喂 |
[25:53] | What are you gonna do, punch him out? | 你想干吗 给他一拳? |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:55] | So you’re gonna kick his ass, | 那你是要修理他一顿 |
[25:56] | get yourlf kicked out of the program | 然后在你必须打开补考成绩之前 |
[25:57] | before you have to open your board scores | 被罚退出整个系统 |
[25:59] | just in case you failed. (pager beeps) | 为万一你不及格做准备 |
[26:01] | God, you’re such an idiot. | 上帝 你这个大白痴 |
[26:04] | Dr. Karev, how do i begin the esophagomyotomy? | Karev医生 我怎样开始 食道肌肉切开术? |
[26:08] | Cut proximal and distal to the tear to expose the mucosal defect. | 沿最近的末梢切入以暴露出粘膜伤口 |
[26:12] | Correct. | 没错 |
[26:13] | Then we’ll move to debridement of the defect… | 然后我们做伤口清创术… |
[26:17] | (gasps) | |
[26:19] | Ohh! | 啊! |
[26:21] | Dr. Bailey,that’s preterm labor. That’s not a braxton hicks contraction. | Bailey医生 这是早产阵痛 这不是braxton hicks收缩 |
[26:26] | I believe you’re in labor. | 我确定你面对的是宫缩 |
[26:33] | Why didn’t you call me sooner? | 为什么你没更早一些叫我? |
[26:35] | All right,let’s get out of here. | 好吧 你快离开这里吧 |
[26:37] | I was gonna fashion a gastric patch. | 我打算做个胃部修补 |
[26:39] | I taught you the procedure. | 这都是我教给你的 |
[26:41] | Now leave. | 快点出去 |
[26:43] | (sighs) | |
[26:48] | Here. Get that clamp. | 这里 拿住那夹子 |
[26:55] | I got paged, dr. Grey. | 有人呼叫我 Grey医生 |
[26:58] | Jeffrey wanted to give me the results of the extensive blood work that i ordered. | Jeffrey要给我”我”额外要求的血液测试结果 |
[27:02] | You forged my signature? | 你伪造我的签字? |
[27:05] | That’s really bad, right? | 这个非常不好 对吧? |
[27:07] | Yeah, that’s really bad. | 嗯 非常不好 |
[27:09] | Naomi is not on drugs. | Naomi没吸毒 |
[27:11] | The tests came back negative. | 测试结果是阴性 |
[27:13] | They did? | 真的? |
[27:14] | They did, again. | 对 还是阴性 |
[27:16] | Next time you forge my signature, let me know. | 下次如果再伪造我的签名 告诉我 |
[27:19] | Save me a trip. | 不要让我白跑一趟 |
[27:25] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[27:26] | You’re not gonna yell | 你不打算对着我大喊 |
[27:27] | and say, “damn it, grey,” and storm out? | 说”该死 grey” 然后狂风大作? |
[27:29] | I will if you want me to. | 如果你想的话 我可以 |
[27:31] | No. | 不 |
[27:32] | Dr. Burke,here’s another one. | Burke医生 这是另外一张 |
[27:34] | Her serotonin level,it’s through the roof. | 她的复合胺浓度高得吓人 |
[27:36] | Dr. Grey, you took a detailed history. | Grey医生 你去问个详细的病史 |
[27:39] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:41] | When did mrs. Cline develop asthma? | Cline夫人什么时候开始哮喘的? |
[27:43] | After the first surgery. | 第一次手术之后 |
[27:44] | Why? | 怎么? |
[27:45] | We found a carcinoid tumor in the lung. | 我们在她的肺里面发现了一个类癌肿瘤 |
[27:48] | Very rare, | 非常罕见 |
[27:49] | almost impossible to diagnose. | 几乎无法诊断 |
[27:51] | It masks itself as a bunch of seemingly unrelated symptoms… | 它用一系列看起来完全不相干的症状伪装自己… |
[27:54] | adult-onset asthma,valve failure… | 成人哮喘 瓣膜坏死… |
[27:57] | an increased level of serotonin in the blood… | 血液中复合胺浓度上升… |
[27:59] | which creates a false sense of euphoria. | 造成一种愉快的假象 |
[28:02] | So naomi’s not actually this happy? | 你是说naomi其实没有看起来这么开心? |
[28:06] | She just has a tumor? | 她只是有个肿瘤? |
[28:07] | (preston) exactly. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:10] | You people with your tumors. | 你们才有肿瘤呢 |
[28:12] | I tell you,i’m infected with love. | 我告诉你们我坠入爱河了 |
[28:14] | (laughs) | |
[28:15] | I’m sorry.Your body is lying to your mind. | 对不起 你的身体对你的意识撒谎了 |
[28:18] | Oh, let the lie continue.Right, baby? | 哦 那就让这谎言继续吧 好吗宝贝? |
[28:21] | Uh… | 哦… |
[28:23] | how soon can you cure her? | 多快你们能治愈她? |
[28:24] | Tomorrow we catake the tumor out. | 明天我们就能摘除肿瘤 |
[28:26] | If all goes well,naomi goes back to normal. | 如果一切顺利 naomi会恢复正常 |
[28:29] | Great. Thank you, both. | 太好了 谢谢 你俩 |
[28:35] | Thank you for not chewing me out | 谢谢你没因为伪造你签字 |
[28:37] | for forging your signature. | 的事情训斥我 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:42] | I know it was probably you who convinced cristina. | 我知道你也许是cristina最相信的人了 |
[28:46] | She’s very strong,but she listens to you. | 她非常坚强 但是她听你的话 |
[28:51] | If you told her to move in… | 如果你告诉她搬过来的话… |
[28:56] | anyway… thank you. | 无论如何..谢谢 |
[29:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:10] | Now do you have any sensation in your left arm at all? | 现在你左胳膊有任何感觉吗? |
[29:14] | No. | 没有 |
[29:17] | Actually, could i watch? | 问一下 我能看着吗? |
[29:20] | (derek) yeah.It’s okay. | 嗯 可以 |
[29:23] | I want to see every blood vessel and nerve i’m gonna screw up if i ever smoke again. | 我想看仔细每条如果我再吸烟就毁了的血管和神经 |
[29:29] | Not that i’m gonna… | 不是说我会… |
[29:31] | ever again. | 嗯 再也不抽了 |
[29:34] | I smoked my last cigarette. | 我已经抽过了最后一根香烟 |
[29:39] | Okay. Let’s get started. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[29:41] | The nursing home says she never showed up. | 敬老院那边说她根本没出现 |
[29:44] | How exactly is that possible? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[29:46] | She wouldn’t leave. | 她不愿意离开 |
[29:48] | My mother is old and infirm.You couldn’t make her leave? | 我母亲年纪大了而且很虚弱 你竟然不能让她离开? |
[29:51] | Have you met your mother? | 你到底认识你妈妈吗? |
[29:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里? |
[29:57] | Oh, hi. I’m dr. O’malley. | 哦 嗨 我是O’malley医生 |
[29:58] | She’s in the infectious disease service. | 她正在传染病科检查呢 |
[30:00] | Infectious disease? | 传染病? |
[30:01] | Since when does she have an infectious disease? | 什么时候她开始有传染病的? |
[30:04] | She doesn’t. She just doesn’t want to leave. | 她没有 她只是不想出院 |
[30:07] | She’s unbelievable. | 她这是不可置信 |
[30:08] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 的确这样 |
[30:09] | So is her room ready? | 那么她的房间准备好了? |
[30:11] | ‘Cause i can go get her right now. | 因为我现在就可以过去把她接过来 |
[30:12] | They have had the room ready for weeks. | 那边的房间早就准备好了 |
[30:13] | No, uh, not at, uh,sugar maple. | 不 我不是说sugar maple |
[30:16] | I meant at your house. | 我是说你的房子 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[30:18] | The… the pink room… | 那个… 粉红房间… |
[30:20] | at your house. | 在你的房子里 |
[30:28] | Hi, sophie. | 嗨 sophie |
[30:29] | Irish. | 小爱尔兰 |
[30:31] | What a wonderful surprise. | 好甜蜜的惊喜哦 |
[30:33] | You won’t catch my disease, will you? | 你查不到我得了什么病 对吧? |
[30:36] | No, i think i’ll be okay. | 查不到 我想你没问题的 |
[30:38] | (chuckles) | |
[30:39] | Sophie, uh, your daughter was just here. | Sophie你女儿刚才来过了 |
[30:48] | Uh… nursing homes… | 唔…敬老院… |
[30:52] | are for old people. | 是给老人准备的 |
[30:57] | I know i’m elderly. | 我知道我年纪有点大了 |
[31:02] | I do know that. | 我的确知道这个 |
[31:05] | But if i have to go to that place… | 但是如果我必须去那里… |
[31:12] | i’m afraid… | 我怕… |
[31:15] | i’ll become old. | 我会变老 |
[31:21] | i don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得不可能 |
[31:24] | Oh. | 噢 |
[31:28] | You know that i… | 你知道… |
[31:29] | i would keep you here if i could? | 如果我可以一定会留你在这里的? |
[31:32] | Oh, no, darling. | 哦 不 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | You can’t waste any more time with me. | 你不需要在我身上浪费时间了 |
[31:36] | You have to go ball’s out with the dog. | 你应该忘了那该死的狗去找点乐子 |
[31:39] | Excuse me? | 嗯? |
[31:40] | So she chose an animal over you. | 她选个动物也没选你 |
[31:44] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[31:45] | Oh, women are fools. | 哦 女人是傻瓜 |
[31:46] | That’s old news. | 这不是什么新闻了 |
[31:50] | But life’s too short for you to give in, irish. | 但是生命太短暂了 你不能无限妥协 小爱尔兰 |
[31:58] | So fight. | 所以去争取吧 |
[32:00] | You fight for what’s yours. | 去争取你应该得到的 |
[32:17] | now that, my friend… | 朋友 现在这个… |
[32:20] | is a swagger. | 才是大摇大摆 |
[32:28] | i’ll be closing the peritoneal cavity | 我将用无铬缝合线 |
[32:30] | with zero chromic sutures. | 缝合腹腔 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:35] | Chief? | 头儿? |
[32:41] | let’s get back to it. | 我们干完这个再说 |
[32:42] | Pull back on that retractor. | 拉住那个牵引器 |
[32:45] | Give me more suction. | 多吸引一下 |
[32:46] | I’ll need a sponge on a stick. | 我需要一个海绵棒 |
[32:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[32:52] | I tried,but you wouldn’t listen. | 我试过了 但是你不听我的话 |
[32:54] | It is now 6:07. | 现在是6:07 |
[32:56] | The second shift nurses start at 6:00. | 第二组轮班的护士在6:00开始 |
[32:58] | They’re not coming in. | 他们没来 |
[32:59] | Do you have any idea what a sick-out would do to this hospital? | 你知道你这样会怎样伤害这个医院吗? |
[33:02] | I’ve already put in the call for temps. | 我已经打电话找了临时代班的 |
[33:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[33:05] | Official notification. We go on strike in ten days. | 官方通知书 我们十天后要举行罢工 |
[33:15] | you’re doing good, yumi.You’re doin’ just fine. | 你做的不错 由美 一切正常 |
[33:19] | (speaking japanese) | (鬼子话) |
[33:25] | She doesn’t understand what’s going on. | 她不明白怎么回事 |
[33:27] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[33:32] | what the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这里干吗? |
[33:36] | I never would have… | 我真不应该… |
[33:40] | i thought she would be fine. | 我以为她会没事的 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:43] | Don’t tell me,tell her. | 别和我说 和她说 |
[33:45] | Tell her how her career is over because of you. | 告诉她她的职业生涯是如何毁在你手上的 |
[34:13] | We better than punching him out. | 这比揍他一顿好多了 |
[34:16] | Hey, uh… | 那个… |
[34:18] | can you… | 你能.. |
[34:21] | you want me to open it? | 你想我帮你打开? |
[34:22] | Yeah, you know, it’s… | 嗯 那个 这个… |
[34:25] | i can’t, so… | 我不能 所以… |
[34:27] | I-i shouldn’t.I mean, i… | 我-我不该 我是说 我… |
[34:28] | look, you already think i’m idiot. | 听着 你已经认为我是个白痴了 |
[34:30] | It won’t be any great shock. | 所以不会还有什么更大的震撼了 |
[34:49] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:50] | You are not an idiot. | 你不是个白痴 |
[34:52] | Except when you’re… being an idiot. | 除了当你….变白痴的时候 |
[35:03] | good. | 很好 |
[35:09] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 嗨 他怎么样? |
[35:10] | Uh, jonesing for a cigarette, | 嗯 挺想抽根烟的 |
[35:12] | but i think he’ll make it to the end of the day. | 但是我想他能坚持住的 |
[35:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[35:15] | I was being nice to her. | 我只是对她比较好 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | I can be nice without being,you know… | 我能友好一点但是不 那个.. |
[35:21] | mcdreamy. I know. | mcdreamy 我知道 |
[35:25] | I really can. | 我真的能 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 了解 |
[35:29] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[35:34] | bed rest at home until the baby comes. | 在床上休息 直到婴儿降生 |
[35:37] | You do know what bed rest is,don’t you, miranda? | 你知道什么是床上休息 对吧 miranda? |
[35:39] | Yeah, hell. | 知道 该死 |
[35:40] | Hell with tv and books. | 看该死的电视和书 |
[35:41] | Here, it’s from all of us. | 这个 是我们大家给你的 |
[35:51] | I may be 47 months pregnant, | 我也许怀孕了47个月(?) |
[35:53] | i may be on bed rest, | 我也许会在床上休息 |
[35:55] | i may not be able to see my own feet, | 我也许都看不到自己的脚 |
[35:58] | but i am dr. Bailey. | 但是我还是Bailey医生 |
[36:00] | I hear everything, | 我可以听说任何事情 |
[36:02] | i know everything. | 我知道所有事情 |
[36:04] | I’m watching each and every one of you. | 我会监督你们中的每一个人 |
[36:08] | And i will return. | 还有 我会回来的 |
[36:13] | (nurses talking indistinctly) | |
[36:18] | Strike? | 罢工? |
[36:20] | Strike. | 罢工 |
[36:24] | You are all a bunch of arrogant surgeons. | 你俩都是傲慢无礼的外科医生 |
[36:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:38] | That was izzie.She refuses to take the dog home. | 刚才是izzie 她不愿意把狗带回家 |
[36:41] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:46] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[36:48] | if you want me to tell burke i didn’t move in, | 如果你想让我告诉burke 我没搬过去 |
[36:50] | i’ll tell him. | 我会去的 |
[36:52] | No. Don’t. | 不 别 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么? |
[36:55] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[36:57] | At least, not right now. | 只少不是现在 |
[36:59] | Or tonight. | 或今晚 |
[37:00] | (sighs) | |
[37:02] | I just mean wait. | 我的意思是等等 |
[37:04] | It can wait. | 这可以等等再说 |
[37:09] | I lied about derek. | 关于derek我是撒谎了 |
[37:11] | We’re not just friends. | 我们不光是朋友 |
[37:13] | I mean, i’m not. | 我不是这样想的 |
[37:16] | He’s still mcdreamy. | 他还是mcdreamy |
[37:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | You don’t get to choose.Huh? | 你没必要选择 唔 |
[37:54] | I know you’ve been going through a bad time, | 我知道你这段日子挺难的 |
[37:57] | i know you miss shepherd, | 我知道你想念shepherd |
[37:59] | and i know that your life has been admittedly pretty unpleasant these days. | 不可否认 你最近的生活变得非常的可恨 |
[38:03] | You get points for breathing in and out, | |
[38:06] | you get to be a little selfish, | 你可以变得有点自私 |
[38:07] | but you don’t get to choose a dog over me. | 但是你不能选狗而不选我 |
[38:14] | I’m george. | 我是george |
[38:15] | I sleep down the hall from you. | 我为你睡在客厅里 |
[38:18] | I buy your tampons. | 我帮你买卫生巾 |
[38:21] | I have… | 每次你需要时我都… |
[38:24] | held your hand every time you’ve asked. | 握着你的手 |
[38:29] | I have earned the rit to be seen… | 我有权被关注… |
[38:33] | to brespected, | 尊重 |
[38:33] | to not have you think of me as less than a dog | 让你至少不会想一只不知哪来的狗 |
[38:37] | that you got at the pound. | 多过想我 |
[38:45] | so… | 所以… |
[38:47] | i’m not moving out. | 我不会搬出去的 |
[38:50] | Whether you like it or not,i’m staying. | 随便你喜欢不喜欢 我会留下的 |
[38:55] | No matter how hard we try to ignore it | 无论我们多么努力去试图忽视 |
[38:59] | or deny it… | 或者否定这个… |
[39:01] | eventually,the lies fall away… | 最后 谎言终会不攻自破.. |
[39:16] | i’m glad you moved in. | 真开心你能搬过来 |
[39:21] | So am i. | 我也是 |
[39:23] | Whether we like or not. | 无论我们喜欢还是不喜欢 |
[39:37] | okay, dog… | 好的 狗狗… |
[39:39] | let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:46] | (george clears his throat) | |
[39:48] | (derek) hey, dog. | 嗨 小狗 |
[39:49] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[39:51] | Welcome home. Well… | 欢迎回家… |
[39:53] | How are you? Yeah. | 你好吗? |
[39:55] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[39:55] | -We brought his toys. -Oh, here’s his food and his water dish. | -我们带了它的玩具 -噢 这个是它的狗粮和水盘 |
[39:57] | Oh, okay. Hi. | 哦 好的 |
[40:00] | Here. | 这里 |
[40:00] | (addison) okay. | 好 |
[40:02] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你们帮我 |
[40:03] | Uh, i know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这挺麻烦的 |
[40:05] | Oh, it’s all right. | 哦 没什么 |
[40:07] | It’s just a dog. | 不过是条狗罢了 |
[40:09] | Right? Come on, dog. | 对吧? 过来 狗狗 |
[40:12] | (sighs) | |
[40:19] | (addison) yeah. | |
[40:26] | (izzie) uh… | 唔… |
[40:27] | we’ll just wait…wait in the car. | 我们..在车里等你 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:33] | So, he, uh… cheweverything. | 那个 他 … 咬所有的东西 |
[40:37] | So don’t leave anything out. (car doors close) | 所以 所有东西都别让他够到 |
[40:40] | He hates cats | 他不喜欢猫 |
[40:42] | and small,little yappy dogs. | 也不喜欢小不点的小狗 |
[40:45] | Oh… | 哦… |
[40:46] | not housebroken. | 没经训练 |
[40:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[40:48] | I probably should’ve told you that. | 也许我不该告诉你这个 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | (dog barks) | |
[40:58] | you don’t have to do this, you know? | 你不用非做这个 |
[41:01] | What? L… you know,i got all this land. | 什么?唔…那个 我有这么一大片地方呢 |
[41:03] | It’s just goin’ to waste. | 不然也是闲置浪费了 |
[41:09] | derek. | |
[41:12] | It’s just a dog.It doesn’t mean anything. | 不过是条狗 没有任何意义的 |
[41:15] | He’ll be fine. | 它会过的很好的 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 唔 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:28] | But here’s the truth | 但是 事实是这样 |
[41:30] | about the truth… | 所有的真相… |
[41:32] | it hurts. | 真的好疼 |
[41:37] | so we lie. | 所以我们撒谎 |
[41:40] | *** |