时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | who’s mark? | Mark是谁? |
[00:03] | Derek found us in bed together. | Derek 碰见我们睡在一起 |
[00:05] | How come you can forgive her but not me? | 为什么你能够原谅她 却不能原谅我? |
[00:06] | I didn’t forgive her. | 我并没有原谅她 |
[00:07] | Denny, this is dr. Stevens. | Denny 这是Stevens医生 |
[00:09] | She’ll be tending to you prior to surgery. | 在外科医生来之前 由她负责照料你 |
[00:11] | That guy alex, you with him? | 你和那个Alex在一起吗? |
[00:13] | No. | 不是的 |
[00:13] | Good. Means i don’t have to fight him for you. | 太好了 也就是说我不需要从他手中把你抢过来 |
[00:16] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里? |
[00:17] | Got into a car accident trying to get to the hospitalbefore the birth. | 为了在孩子出生前赶到医院 而发生车祸了 |
[00:19] | This is our son. | 这就是我们的儿子 |
[00:20] | He’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[00:23] | He broke up with me for this girl | 他为了这个女孩而与我分手 |
[00:24] | who doesn’t even know he’s alive. | 这个女孩甚至还不知道他仍在生 |
[00:26] | Listen to me, george, you, meredith grey… | 听我说 George 你 Meredith grey |
[00:27] | never gonna happen. | 从不会遇到这种事 |
[00:28] | You look sad. | 你看上去很伤心 |
[00:29] | I just saw my father for the first time in 20 years. | 我只是在20年后第一次见到我父亲 |
[00:32] | Is there anything that you need? | 你有任何事情需要我帮助吗? |
[00:34] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我并不需要你的帮助 |
[00:37] | you could just try telling her how you feel. | 你可以尝试着告诉她你的感觉 |
[00:39] | I will never stop loving you. | 我会一直爱着你 |
[00:46] | Okay, so, sometimes, | 有时候 |
[00:48] | even the best of us make rash decisions… | 我们当中的强者也会有作出草率 |
[00:53] | bad decisions, | 或者错误决定的时候 |
[00:54] | decisions we pretty much know we’re going to regret | 而且我们往往都知道 |
[00:57] | the moment… the minute… | 自己会在那一刻 那一分钟 |
[00:59] | especially the morning after. | 尤其是第二天早上醒来时 感到后悔 |
[01:03] | I mean, maybe not “regret” regret | 我的意思是 或许我们不会因为后悔而懊恼 |
[01:06] | because at least, | 因为 |
[01:08] | you know, we put ourselves out there. | 最终我们都会仿佛置身事外 |
[01:10] | But still… | 像往常一样 |
[01:12] | Something inside us decides to do a crazy thing, | 人体内的潜意识 |
[01:16] | a thing we know | 使我们做了自认为很疯狂的事情 |
[01:17] | will probably turn around and bite us in the ass… | 并且很可能会反过来伤害到自己 |
[01:20] | Yet we do it anyway. | 然而无论如何 事情都是发生了 |
[01:26] | Oh, i’m coming. | 来了 |
[01:28] | I’m coming, doc. Just hang on. | 来了 狗狗 只要一会儿 |
[01:29] | Just hold it until i get there, please. | 求你了 只要等我过去就可以了 |
[01:31] | I’ll walk him. | 让我带它出去 |
[01:34] | No, it’s my turn. | 不 轮到我了 |
[01:35] | No, that’s okay. I’ll go walk doc. | 不用了 没关系 我会带狗狗出去 |
[01:36] | You just sleep. | 你继续睡吧 |
[01:38] | It’ll be good… the fresh outdoors, | 那很难得 清新的空气 |
[01:42] | spring morning. | 春天的清晨 |
[01:43] | You just sleep. Okay. | 你继续睡吧 好的 |
[01:46] | Unless you want to talk. | 除非你想聊聊 |
[01:47] | Oh, god. Here it comes. | 天啊 你又来了 |
[01:49] | I’m not saying that we have to talk. | 我并不是说我们必须聊一聊 |
[01:50] | I’m just saying if you want to talk, we could. | 我只是认为如果你想的话 我们可以聊聊 |
[01:52] | You know, i can start, you know? | 可以从我开始 懂吗? |
[01:53] | And… and then you can talk about anything… at all | 也可以谈谈你的 |
[01:56] | you want to talk about. | 任何 一切你想谈的都可以 |
[01:57] | It’s just too early for me | 只是对于我来说 现在还很早 |
[01:58] | to interpret “girl flip out” into normal conversation. | 难以与你展开高谈阔论 |
[02:01] | It’s just that usually… you start yelling, you know, | 常常都是你 在发疯的时候 |
[02:04] | when you get mad. | 开始大喊大叫 |
[02:05] | Then mark showed up yesterday and you haven’t yelled yet. | 昨天有迹象显示 你还未发疯 |
[02:07] | I’m trying to give you a chance. | 我现在就给你一个机会 |
[02:08] | So just go, yell. | 继续啊 喊呀 |
[02:10] | I don’t want to yell. | 我并不想对你大喊大叫 |
[02:11] | You don’t want to yell? You? | 你不想?是吗? |
[02:12] | I just want to sleep. | 我只是想睡觉 |
[02:14] | And doc, he wants to pee, | 狗狗需要小解 |
[02:15] | preferably not inside this trailer. | 最好不要让它在这里方便 |
[02:17] | okay. | 好 |
[02:24] | you could yell if you want to. | 你可以对我喊叫 如果那是你想要的 |
[02:25] | Addison… i can take it.I’m ready. | 我能够忍受 已经有心理准备了 |
[02:27] | All right, i’m going. | 好 我去了 |
[02:30] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来 |
[02:32] | What i’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[02:36] | we reap what we sow. | 种瓜得瓜 |
[02:39] | What comes around goes around. | 种果得果 |
[02:53] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:54] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:00] | What? So i slept with him again. | 怎么了? 我又跟他睡了 |
[03:03] | So i’m a big whore… | 那么我是一个活生生的妓女 |
[03:04] | a big, horny whore who can’t get enough. | 一个活生生的好色的且永不满足的妓女 |
[03:06] | Can we get over the shocked silence already? | 现在我们能够打破突如其来的沉默了吗? |
[03:09] | It’s karma, | 这就是命运 |
[03:10] | and anyway you slice it… | 无论你怎样想去打破它 |
[03:14] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:16] | Karma sucks. | 命运的捉弄 |
[03:25] | 50 bucks says o’malley caught her doing mark sloan. | 直觉告诉我O’malley 被逮到正在上Mark Sloan. |
[03:31] | There’s something going on. I mean, look at them. | 我是指 他们之间一定有事发生了 看他们 |
[03:34] | All right, he walked in on her doing mcdreamy. | 对 他走进去了 而她仍在上Mcdreamy |
[03:39] | Did i just call that dude “mcdreamy”? | 我刚才是不是把那家伙 叫作Mcdreamy了? |
[03:40] | Oh, you know you did. | 原来你知道啊 |
[03:41] | Awesome. You are ruining my life. | 可恶 你在毁掉我的生活 |
[03:45] | Get a room. | 我需要一点空间 |
[03:46] | Guys… | 大家好 |
[03:47] | excuse me. Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[03:50] | What’s, uh, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了?啊? |
[03:52] | Nothing. | 没事发生 |
[03:53] | Oh, you know we’re gonna find out anyway. | 你知道我们很快会觉察到的 |
[03:55] | If you tell us, maybe we can help. | 如果你向我们坦白,或许会有帮助 |
[03:58] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没事可以奉告 |
[03:59] | Oh, that means there’s something to tell. | 那说明你们真的有事没告诉我们 |
[04:01] | Come on. | 不要这样 |
[04:02] | There’s nothing to tell. | 真的没事可奉告 |
[04:03] | Well, how about gardenias? | 你觉得栀子花怎样? |
[04:06] | Like masses and mountains of gardenias. | 例如漫山遍野的栀子花 |
[04:08] | Are we worried about bees? | 我们是否要当心蜜蜂? |
[04:10] | Okay, that’s why i love him. | 也是 这正是为什么我爱他的原因 |
[04:12] | No gardenias. | 不要栀子花 |
[04:13] | Who would like to present? | 这次是谁呢? |
[04:15] | Keith paulus, admitted last night with chest pains. | 昨晚觉得自己的胸口疼 |
[04:17] | Status post acute m.i. | 病人状况显示为急性心脏病 |
[04:18] | No family or personal history of heart disease, | 没有家族或个人心脏病病史 |
[04:21] | no cardiac risk factors. | 没有引致心脏病恶化的诱因 |
[04:23] | He’s healthy as a horse. | 他像匹壮马那样健康 |
[04:24] | A horse who’s in bed after just having a heart attack. | 一匹只是由于心脏病发作而躺在床上的马 |
[04:27] | See, any minute, i think you’re gonna tell us | 看吧 不出一分钟 你会告诉我们 |
[04:29] | that this was a false alarm | 这只是一个出错的警报 |
[04:30] | and it just seemed that he had a heart attack. | 那看起来只是普通心脏病发作 |
[04:31] | She talks when she gets nervous. | 别怪她 她只是紧张我 |
[04:33] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[04:35] | Mr. Paulus, unfortunately, | Paulus先生 很不幸 |
[04:37] | the scan shows what looks like a mass around your heart, | 扫描结果显示在你心脏附近有一个肿块 |
[04:40] | a very, very large mass. | 一个十分十分大的肿块 |
[04:42] | Mass. | 肿块 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 明白 |
[04:45] | Is that code for tumor? | 那会是肿瘤吗? |
[04:47] | Okay, that’s absurd. | 好了 太荒谬了 |
[04:48] | He doesn’t have a tumor. | 他是不会长肿瘤的 |
[04:49] | He’s incredibly healthy. | 他是那么的健康 |
[04:51] | We won’t know without further exploration, | 这点在进行进一步观察前 我们暂时未能下结论 |
[04:54] | which is why i’d like to do an angiogram today. | 这也是今天 我要替你照一张血管造影片的原因 |
[04:57] | Okay, good. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:07] | Did meredith say anything to anyone about anything? | Meredith有没有向任何人提起任何事情? |
[05:10] | No. Are you gonna dish? | 没有 你想谈谈吗? |
[05:12] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:13] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:14] | Then leave me alone. I’m working. | 那远离我 我要工作 |
[05:16] | Well, good. Because i don’t want to talk about it, ever. | 好的 那是因为我不想再谈论那件事 |
[05:19] | Fine, then don’t. | 好吧 那就不要谈 |
[05:20] | I’m just sayin’… | 我只是随口说说 |
[05:37] | are you… that’s weird. | 你是不是 真奇怪 |
[05:42] | Do you need to throw up again? | 你要再吐一遍吗? |
[05:43] | No. | 不需要 |
[05:44] | Because there is no shame i needing to throw up. | 不要因为要呕吐而害羞 |
[05:46] | dad, i don’t need to throw up. | 爸爸 我不用吐 |
[05:48] | Shawn begleiter, 11 years old, in for intractable vomiting | Shawn begleiter 十一岁 在一次轻微的头部受创后 |
[05:51] | after a minor head injury. | 出现难以治愈的呕吐症状 |
[05:52] | Oh, i wouldn’t exactly say “minor.” | 我绝对不认为那是轻微的 |
[05:54] | He was hit in the head with a baseball. | 他的头部受到了一个棒球的撞击 |
[05:55] | Yeah, playing first, and this little dolt | 是的 第一次打棒球 有个小笨蛋 |
[05:58] | harry doelhammer hit this line drive | 拿着棒球棍 |
[05:59] | out of nowhere when shawn wasn’t looking. | 向着不留神的Shawn把球打了过去 |
[06:03] | You know what? This is my fault. | 你知道吗?那是我的错 |
[06:04] | I knew i shouldn’t have let him play little league. | 我就知道我不应该让他加入小社团 |
[06:06] | It is clearly a dangerous sport. | 那确实是一项危险的运动 |
[06:07] | Rick, let’s let the doctor’s talk. | Rick 让医生说话好吗 |
[06:09] | They want to know what happened, michael. | Michale 他们想了解发生了什么事 |
[06:11] | I’m telling them what happened. | 我只是告诉他们事实 |
[06:12] | Shawn’s gonna be okay. | Shawn 很快会没事的 |
[06:13] | Right? | 真的? |
[06:14] | Yeah, we have to keep a close eye on him. | 是的 但我们仍须密切观注他 |
[06:16] | Any recommendations? | 有任何建议吗? |
[06:18] | Traumatic brain injury could indicate anything | 脑外受创会引致 |
[06:19] | from a concussion to intercranial hemorrhaging. | 包括脑震荡和颅内出血等症状出现 |
[06:22] | I’d start with an h&p, do a thorough neuro exam | 我建议从H&P开始 做个全身神经检查 |
[06:24] | and get a c.t. | 再做个C.T. |
[06:26] | Good. | 非常好 |
[06:27] | Are you sure you don’t nee to throw up? | 你确定不需要吐吗? |
[06:28] | Dad… | 爸 |
[06:37] | tucker. | |
[06:38] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[06:40] | How, um… how are you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[06:44] | I’m feelin’ great. I get to go home. | 非常棒 我正准备回家 |
[06:48] | That’s fantastic. Is miranda gonna meet you there? | 太好了 Miranda在家迎接你吗? |
[06:51] | No, i’m driving him there. | 不是 我会载他回家 |
[06:53] | Oh, thank god. Ahem. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[06:56] | I need a consult. | 我需要一个顾问 |
[06:59] | I’m not working. | 我已下班了 |
[07:01] | Ahem. Miranda… i need a consult. | Miranda 我需要一个顾问 |
[07:07] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[07:09] | Oh, please don’t say that. | 请不要那样说 |
[07:10] | Addison, i’m so, so sorry. | Addison 我感到非常遗憾 |
[07:14] | You have poison oak | 你在一个令人难以预料的地方 |
[07:16] | where nobody wants to have poison oak. | 接触了叶毒葛并受到感染 |
[07:19] | Like i was saying… | 正如我所提到的 |
[07:20] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:22] | Payback’s a bitch. | 后果通常很严重 |
[07:28] | It’s official, my friend. | 我的朋友 郑重告诉你 |
[07:29] | You get to go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[07:31] | I can’t thank you enough. | 非常感谢你 |
[07:32] | I thank you, my wife thanks you | 谢谢 我的妻子 |
[07:35] | my son thanks you. | 还有我的儿子都必须谢谢你 |
[07:36] | Hey, where is your wife? | 你的妻子呢? |
[07:37] | You can’t drive for another six weeks. | 未来六周内 你不能开车 |
[07:39] | Dr. Shepherd’s a stickler | Shepherd医生是一个难缠的人 |
[07:41] | when it comes to his patients’ recovery. | 尤其当他的病人正在康复中 |
[07:43] | I should know. | 我很清楚这一点 |
[07:43] | Hey, richard. | 你好 Richard |
[07:45] | I wanted to stop in before bailey took you home. | 在Bailey带你回家前 顺便拜访你 |
[07:48] | Well, she’s here somewhere. | 她在这里某处地方 |
[07:49] | Uh, your wife came in earlier, said she needed a consult. | 你的妻子在你之前来过 说需要一个顾问 |
[07:52] | Consult? | 顾问? |
[07:53] | Well, bailey’s on maternity leave. | Bailey正在放产假 |
[07:55] | Seemed like some kind of personal consult. | 好像是要咨询私人问题 |
[07:58] | It’s okay. I don’t mind waiting. | 不要紧 我可以等 |
[08:00] | All right, i’m back. | 拜托 告诉我你没告诉其他人 |
[08:03] | You didn’t make up a chart did you? | 我没有告诉其他人 |
[08:04] | Please tell me you did not make up a chart. | 你没有告诉其他人,对吧? |
[08:06] | I did not make up a chart, which means | 我没有告诉其他人 |
[08:08] | we are officially stealing this calamine lotion | 我只是按正规程序偷来这些炉甘石液 |
[08:10] | and these gloves. | 和手套 |
[08:11] | You take it up with the chief. | 你自己向主任交待吧 |
[08:12] | The chief? | 主任? |
[08:14] | No, no. I cannot take this up with the chief. | 不 我不会向主任交待这种事的 |
[08:16] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[08:17] | Okay, did i make jokes with you | 好 当你遇到麻烦时 |
[08:19] | when you were in the stirrups? | 我曾经对你开玩笑吗? |
[08:20] | No, you did not, and i’m apologizing. | 没有 你没有 我道歉 |
[08:24] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[08:25] | What? | 怎样? |
[08:25] | These blisters are growing awfully fast. | 水泡以可怕的速度生长着 |
[08:28] | I gotta give you a shot of steroids. | 我必须为你注射一支类固醇 |
[08:30] | Steroids? | 类固醇? |
[08:31] | I have never seen a case of poison oak this bad. | 我从未遇到如此严重的毒葛感染 |
[08:33] | Oh! | |
[08:37] | Ew! Girl, what did you… | 姑娘 你怎会 |
[08:38] | oh, for the love of god, miranda, the calamine! | 看在上帝还爱你的份上 Miranda 快上炉甘石液 |
[08:40] | Oh, right, sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:42] | Oh. | |
[08:43] | What happened with you and o’malley? | 你和O’malley之间发生什么事了吗? |
[08:44] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:45] | Well, whatever it is, i’ve done worse. | 无论是什么 都不会有我那么糟糕的 |
[08:47] | How do you know i did something? | 你怎么知道是我的问题? |
[08:48] | How do you know george didn’t do something? | 而不是George的问题? |
[08:50] | Because bambi looks pissed and you look guilty. | 因为那小子看上去很愤怒而你则内疚 |
[08:54] | Here we are. Come on, buddy. | 我们到了 来 小兄弟 |
[08:56] | Let me help you up here. | 让我帮你上去 |
[08:57] | There you go. | 行了 |
[08:59] | Fine. I did something… | 好的 我确实做了一些 |
[09:02] | a terrible, terrible something. | 非常恶劣的事情 |
[09:04] | One time, i put a raw egg in my sock drawer for a month, | 有一次 我把一只生鸡蛋 藏在了放袜子的抽屉一个月 |
[09:07] | and then i smashed it in my teacher’s grade book. | 然后又把它扔到了老师的成绩簿上 |
[09:11] | My dads were really mad. | 我爸爸疯掉了 |
[09:14] | Well, what i did was worse than that. | 我的所作所为比那还要恶劣 |
[09:16] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:31] | Stop pouting. | 不要噘嘴 |
[09:34] | I’m not pouting. | 我没在噘嘴 |
[09:35] | Oh, please. I don’t even have to look at you. | 拜托 我不用看着你 |
[09:37] | I can feel you pouting. | 也感觉到你在噘嘴 |
[09:39] | Whatever meredith did, it wasn’t on purpose | 无论Meredith做过什么 她都不是故意的 |
[09:41] | so get over it already. | 因此忘记它吧 |
[09:45] | I’m not being inappropriate. | 我没有作出不适当的行为 |
[09:47] | He’s acting like she skinned his puppy. | 他的行为让人感到她在戏弄他 |
[09:49] | yang, that’s not nice. | 杨 那样说不好 |
[09:50] | Well, i’m not a nice person. | 我不是一个好人 |
[09:52] | If you knew what she did, you would understand. | 如果你知道她做了什么 你会明白的 |
[09:54] | No, i don’t understand. I don’t want to know. | 不 我不明白 我也不想知道 |
[09:57] | What i want is to analyze this angiogram, | 现在我只想解析这个血管造影 |
[09:59] | book this sucker into surgery | 把这根吸管插进去 |
[10:01] | and excise his cardiothoracic mass. | 以及切除他的心肌肿块 |
[10:04] | That doesn’t look like a mass to me. | 在我看来那不像是肿块 |
[10:06] | That’s because it’s not. | 因为那不是肿块 |
[10:08] | What we thought was a mass is actually | 我们以为的肿块其实是 |
[10:12] | a coronary artery aneurysm | 冠状动脉瘤 |
[10:14] | with a fistula into one of your heart chambers. | 它通过瘘管与你的心房连接着 |
[10:16] | Is it, uh, easy to fix? | 会很快治愈吗? |
[10:20] | Before you answer that question, | 在你回答问题前 |
[10:21] | i just wanted to let you know that we’re getting married. | 我必须让你知道我们正准备结婚 |
[10:23] | We’re… we’re in love and we’re getting married, | 我们相爱然后准备结婚 |
[10:25] | and we’re not so young, | 我们已经不年轻了 |
[10:26] | so we’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 我们等了这个时刻已经很久了 |
[10:28] | I have my dress and everyone’s coming | 我穿上我的礼服 每个人都会参加婚礼 |
[10:30] | and it’s supposed to be the happiest day of our lives, | 那肯定会是我们生命中最快乐的一天 |
[10:33] | and now the only reason that i’m telling you this | 我之所以告诉你这个的原因 |
[10:35] | is because you have this look on your face… | 是因为你的表情看上去 |
[10:37] | this dark, ominous look… | 如此阴沉 不祥 |
[10:40] | and we’re silver lining kind of people. | 而我们则是有一线希望的人 |
[10:41] | oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | So i just thought it might help if you knew that. | 我只是认为那会对你们有帮助 |
[10:44] | dr. Yang, would you close the door? | 杨医生 请把门关上 |
[10:46] | Ahem. We can, uh, | 我们能够 |
[10:49] | we can operate on the aneurysm, | 对动脉瘤做手术 |
[10:50] | try to repair it. | 尝试清理它 |
[10:52] | But this type of lesion is extremely delicate. | 但这种类型的瘤非常的脆弱 |
[10:56] | The chances of it rupturing in surgery are high. | 在外科手术中破裂的机会非常大 |
[11:01] | What keeps it from rupturing | 如果我只是想走过一条街 |
[11:02] | if i’m just walking down the street? | 有什么办法可以防止它破裂吗? |
[11:04] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[11:06] | The risks are high either way. | 无论用什么方法 风险还是很大 |
[11:09] | This isn’t happening. This… | 这不会发生的 这 |
[11:11] | this can’t be happening. | 这不可能发生 |
[11:12] | It’s okay, amy. | Amy 没事的 |
[11:13] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[11:15] | I know it’s a lot to process, | 我知道有很多事情需要你们忍耐 |
[11:17] | but if we’re going to operate, | 但如果能够动手术的话 |
[11:18] | we need to do it as soon as possible. | 最好尽快进行 |
[11:21] | We’re getting married. | 我们正准备结婚 |
[11:24] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:26] | We’re getting… we’re getting married. | 我们 我们准备结婚 |
[11:28] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | |
[11:35] | They seem like a really nice couple. | 他们就像是一对恩爱的夫妻 |
[11:36] | They do. | 的确是 |
[11:38] | They don’t seem like they deserve this. | 这不是他们应得的 |
[11:39] | They never do. | 当然不是 |
[11:40] | Really? | 是吗? |
[11:42] | I guess i’m… i just think… | 我猜测 我只是以为 |
[11:43] | i believe in karma. | 我认命 |
[11:45] | You know, good people deserve good things. | 你知道 好人有好报 |
[11:48] | At least, i always thought that that’s the way | 至少 我总认为那是 |
[11:49] | the universe worked. | 宇宙运行的规律 |
[11:51] | How can you think that and practice medicine? | 你怎么会有这种想法 还在内科实习? |
[11:55] | Why? | 为什么不可以? |
[11:55] | I’m not saying that everybody who gets sick | 我不是说每个病人或死者 |
[11:58] | or everybody who dies is bad. | 运气不好 |
[12:00] | I’m just… i’m just sayin’ that | 我只是 只是说 |
[12:02] | i think that there’s a balance. | 我认为会有一个天平 |
[12:03] | Or that there should be a bal… i just… | 应该有一个 一种 |
[12:05] | there should be some sort of balance. That’s… | 某种平衡 那是 |
[12:09] | good god, o’malley. | 天啊 O’malley |
[12:10] | What the hell did grey do to you? | 究竟Grey对你做过什么? |
[12:16] | What exactly do you mean when you say blood in the ventricle? | 究竟你说的腔内出血是什么意思? |
[12:19] | Oh, my god, | 天啊 |
[12:20] | h-his brain is bleeding? | 他的脑部在流血吗 |
[12:22] | well, there’s no need to panic. | 请勿那么惊慌 |
[12:23] | It’s a small amount of blood. | 只是轻微出血 |
[12:24] | And these injuries often resolve themselves. | 这种伤通常都会不治而愈 |
[12:27] | Yeah, but what if it doesn’t? | 是啊 但如果不会呢? |
[12:28] | Will he lose i.q. Points? | 他的智力会下降吗? |
[12:31] | Because he is very smart, and that’important to him. | 因为他非常的聪明 那对他来说很重要. |
[12:33] | He likes to be smart. | 他会很聪明的 |
[12:35] | Do you think we should sue that little brute that hit the ball? | 你觉得我们有必要 起诉那个击球的小畜牲吗? |
[12:37] | Or the coach… should we sue the coach? | 或者教练 我们应起诉那个教练吗? |
[12:39] | Shawn loves the coach. | Shawn很喜欢那个教练 |
[12:41] | Shawn’s brain is bleeding. | Shawn的脑正在流血 |
[12:42] | Rick… | |
[12:43] | dad, i’m fine. Jeez. | 爸 我很好 |
[12:45] | Yeah, he’s awake, alert, minimal pain. | 没错 他很清醒 活泼 轻微疼痛而已 |
[12:48] | These are all good signs. | 这些都是好现象 |
[12:48] | I just want to monitor him over the next 48 hours. | 在未来48小时内 他只需接受观察 |
[12:51] | Okay. Good. You hear that, shawn? Good signs. | 好的 听到吗 Shawn? 好现象 |
[12:54] | That means, honey, you shouldn’t be scared. | 亲爱的 那说明你不必害怕 |
[12:58] | I’m not. I am. | 我没有 我有 |
[12:59] | We know. We know. | 我们知道 |
[13:05] | Oh, they paged you, too? Must be something big. | 他们也呼你吗? 一定是有重大事情 |
[13:08] | Nobody paged me. | 没人呼我 |
[13:08] | They didn’t? Can you tie this? | 没有吗? 你能系上这个吗? |
[13:09] | Nobody paged you either. | 也没人呼你 |
[13:10] | Yes, they did. I just got a page. | 有 我刚收到传呼 |
[13:13] | Did you page me? | 是你呼我的? |
[13:14] | Alex… oh! | |
[13:18] | You free tonight? | 今晚有空吗? |
[13:19] | I might be. | 或许有 |
[13:21] | Hey, are you still working with meredith? | 你仍与Meredith一起工作吗? |
[13:25] | I’m trying to kiss you. | 我想亲你 |
[13:25] | Yeah, but did she mention anything about what happened | 她有没有提起她跟George之间 |
[13:27] | between her and george because i’m starting to get | 发生了什么事? |
[13:29] | really worried about… | 我开始有点担心他们 |
[13:30] | 35 year old male, | 35岁 男性 |
[13:30] | shortness of breath, had a syncopal episode. | 呼吸困难 途中曾经晕厥 |
[13:32] | Pulse is rapid and irregular. | 脉搏快速无序 |
[13:34] | Oh, my god. It’s denny. | 天啊 是Denny |
[13:35] | What? | 什么? |
[13:36] | It’s denny. | 那是Denny |
[13:41] | what did he get in the field? | 送来途中为他作了什么处理? |
[13:42] | Hey, this is my patient until i sign him over ot you. | 在我未转介给你前 这是我的病人 |
[13:44] | I know this guy. | 我认识这人 |
[13:45] | He’s on the top of the donor list for a new heart. | 他的名字在接受心脏捐赠名单的前列 |
[13:47] | That makes him surgical. | 他是属于我们外科的 |
[13:48] | I’ve already paged dr. Burke | 我已经传呼Burke医生了 |
[13:49] | and he’s on his way, so you better start signing now. | 他正在途中 你最好现在开始转介 |
[13:51] | What did he get in the field? | 送来途中为他作了什么处理? |
[13:52] | We gave him 40 of furosemide. | 我们给他注射40个单位利尿剂 |
[13:54] | Rhythm didn’t change after 6 of adenosine. | 在注射了6个单位腺瞟呤核甘后 心律不变 |
[13:56] | What do we got? | 那是什么人? |
[13:57] | It’s denny. | 是Denny |
[13:58] | Denny? Transplant candidate. | Denny?移植候选者 |
[13:59] | Acute dysrhytmia and c.h.f. Vitals all over the place. | 严重的心脏病和充血性心脏衰竭 全身器官受损 |
[14:02] | His heart rhythm is a mess. | 心律很混乱 |
[14:04] | He’s in heart failure. | 心脏衰竭 |
[14:06] | Bisoprolol can reduce the chance of mortality. | Bisoprolol(药物)能够减小死亡率 |
[14:07] | Can we try that? | 我们可以试试吗? |
[14:08] | What about ace inhibitors? | 或者酸抑制剂呢? |
[14:09] | And digoxin… somebody load him with dig. | 还有强心剂 有的还会给病人做穿刺 |
[14:11] | Stevens, slow down. He’s holding on. | 慢着 他可以挺住 |
[14:13] | Barely, but he’s holding on. | 至少 他还可以挺住 |
[14:14] | Isn’t there mething more we can do? | 我们还能做点什么吗? |
[14:16] | There has to be something more we can do. | 我们能做的是 |
[14:17] | The best we can do | 把他送到深切治疗部 |
[14:19] | And wait and see if his heart will stabilize. | 等待 并观察他的心脏跳动能否稳定 |
[14:21] | Izzie, we should… we should go. | Izzie 我们 我们该走了 |
[14:23] | No, you go. I’m… i’m gonna stay. | 不 你先走 我想留下 |
[14:34] | No. L… yes, yes. | 不是这个 是这个啦 |
[14:37] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[14:38] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没看到 |
[14:42] | Your husband was discharged over an hour ago. | 你的丈夫在一个多小时前 就可以出院了 |
[14:44] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[14:45] | Go home. | 快回家 |
[14:45] | You’re not working today. | 你今天放假 |
[14:47] | You’re on maternity leave. | 你正放产假 |
[14:48] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[14:56] | Have you made your decision? | 你们已作出决定了吗? |
[14:57] | Wh… oh. Uh, about the surgery. | 关于手术 |
[15:01] | no, we’re still, uh, we’re still talking about it. | 不 我们还未决定 正在讨论 |
[15:05] | Uh, we were thinking maybe we should | 我们考虑能否 |
[15:07] | wait until after the wedding. Um… | 等到婚礼后再做手术 |
[15:11] | so… so how is he? | 他现在怎样了? |
[15:14] | Uh, he’s pretty much the same. | 还是老样子 |
[15:15] | Well, that’s good, right? | 那很好,对吧? |
[15:16] | Uh, no. Not really. It… | 其实不是的 |
[15:21] | see, with your condition, | 从你的状况看来 |
[15:22] | you’re gonna be okay until you’re not. | 直到你出事前你会没事 |
[15:24] | And if you opt against the surgery | 如果你选择不动手术 |
[15:26] | and if you leave now, it’s just a matter of time. | 那么现在这段时间你离开的话 |
[15:28] | You might make it to your wedding, but you might not, | 很可能会在婚礼上发病 或许不会 |
[15:30] | and you won’t know. | 而且你不会预料到状况发生 |
[15:31] | You’re just gonna be okay until you die. | 你会没事直到你倒下 |
[15:36] | you’re trying to comfort me? | 你在安慰我吗? |
[15:37] | No. I’m trying to convince you to let dr. Burke operate. | 不 我尝试说服你让Burke医生动手术 |
[15:41] | So that he can die today? | 那么他今天会死吗? |
[15:43] | He might die today anyway, | 他有可能在今天或任何时候死去 |
[15:45] | but dr. Burke is the very best, | 但Burke医生是最优秀的 |
[15:47] | and he’s your very best chance. | 他是你们最好的选择 |
[16:00] | Stevens, everything all right? | Stevens 还好吗? |
[16:04] | Oh, it’s just… | 只是 |
[16:07] | it’s just not fair. | 只是很不公平 |
[16:09] | You know, it’s really not fair. | 真的很不公平 |
[16:12] | We treat… jerks all the time. | 我们整天处理尸体 |
[16:16] | Patch ’em up, send ’em off, | 把他们包裹起来 送他们离开 |
[16:17] | whether they deserve it or not. | 无论那是否他们应得的 |
[16:19] | No big deal. | 我都觉得没什么大不了的 |
[16:20] | But… denny… | 可是 Denny |
[16:24] | he’s a good guy, dr. Burke. | 他是个好人 Burke医生 |
[16:25] | He’s a… really good guy with a bad heart | 他是一个有颗坏心脏的好人 |
[16:28] | and all we can do for him is wait. | 而我们能为他做的只有等待 |
[16:31] | Well, believe me. I know. | 相信我 我了解你心情 |
[16:32] | I’ve been treating denny a long time. | 我已经照料了Denny很长时间了 |
[16:35] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 那不是他应得的 |
[16:36] | No, what he deserves is the best cardiac care, | 他应得的是最好的心脏护理 |
[16:38] | and we’re giving him that. | 而那也是我们正给予他的 |
[16:42] | You really like him, don’t you? | 你真的喜欢他 是吗? |
[16:47] | He just… | 他 |
[16:50] | he just… doesn’t deserve this. | 他只是不应有这种下场 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:59] | Aah. | |
[17:00] | All right, how’s that? | 感觉怎样? |
[17:02] | Is that ice pack helping? | 冰袋有帮助吗? |
[17:03] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 我不清楚 我不这样认为 |
[17:06] | Mind if i ask how exactly this happened? | 是否介意告诉我 这究竟是怎样发生的? |
[17:10] | I slept with mark! | 我跟Mark睡了 |
[17:12] | Oh! And he had poison oak on… | 他那里也受感染了 |
[17:14] | no! I slept with mark a year ago, | 不是 那是一年前的事了 |
[17:16] | and apparently, this is what i get. | 但看上去 这是我应得的 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | |
[17:20] | But how did you… | 那你怎样 |
[17:21] | i live in a trailer. I have meredith grey’s dog. | 我住在一辆旅车里 Meredith Grey的狗在我那 |
[17:25] | And i went outside to throw a stick, | 我出门遛狗 扔出一根木棒 |
[17:27] | and i had to pee, so i squatted. | 然后想小解 所以我就地蹲下 |
[17:30] | Because i didn’t want to go inside | 因为我不想走进室内 |
[17:32] | and wake up my husband | 吵醒我丈夫 |
[17:33] | because of the way he’s been looking at me since yesterday. | 对着他自昨天起就那样的那副嘴脸 |
[17:35] | Just wanted a few minutes of peace, | 我只是想要片刻安静 |
[17:38] | and this is what i get. No, no, no, no. | 但却获得这种报应 天啊 |
[17:40] | No, no, no, don’t cry. This is what i get! | 不 不要哭 这是我的报应 |
[17:42] | Don’t cry. Please don’t cry. Please don’t cry. | 不要哭 求你别哭 求你别哭 |
[17:45] | Stop. You’re gonna make me… | 停 你使我 |
[17:52] | Oh, lactate. | 天啊 乳汁分泌 |
[17:54] | Can you give some gauze? I’m sorry. | 能递些纱布给我吗? 非常抱歉 |
[17:57] | Oh, mirand i’m sorry. Quick, give me some gauze. | Mirand 我很抱歉 快 我要纱布 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:01] | Stop. Shh. | 停 |
[18:04] | Can i help you, chief? | 主任 有事吗? |
[18:06] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生 |
[18:09] | i don’t know what you’re doin’ in there, | 我不清楚你在干什么? |
[18:10] | but whatever it is… | 但无论是什么 |
[18:14] | oh. | |
[18:16] | Oh. Oh, no. | |
[18:18] | Dr. Bailey, uh, i’m… | Bailey医生 我 |
[18:20] | sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:22] | Uh… carry on. | 继续 |
[18:29] | Okay, fill me in. | 让我进去 |
[18:31] | I was doing his routine neuro check. | 我在为他进行常规神经检查 |
[18:33] | I noticed he was altered. | 我发现他脑部出了点状况 |
[18:34] | Most likely a clot. | 像是有血块 |
[18:35] | Acute hydrocephalus. | 严重脑积水 |
[18:37] | Oh, damn. We need to remove the pressure right now. | 该死 我们必须立刻把压力排出 |
[18:39] | Cranial access kit’s ready. | 头盖连接器准备好了 |
[18:40] | “Cranial access”? Access to shawn’s brain? | 头盖接入?接入Shawn的脑袋? |
[18:44] | Debbie, get them out of here. | Debbie请他们出去 |
[18:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[18:47] | Rick. | |
[18:47] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[18:48] | Look, i am about to drill a hole into your son’s skull. | 看 我们准备在你儿子头盖骨钻个孔 |
[18:51] | You don’t want to watch this. | 你不会想见到这种事情的 |
[18:51] | He’s our son. We’re not leaving. | 他是我的儿子 我不会离开的 |
[18:54] | Rick… we are not leaving his side. | 我们不会离开他身边 |
[18:56] | 15 blade, please. | 15号刀片 |
[18:57] | I want the theter ready to drain as soon as i penetrate the dura. | 当我穿过硬脑膜时 我要导管准备好排气 |
[19:00] | Do not panic. | 不要惊慌 |
[19:02] | The drill. | 钻子 |
[19:16] | catheter, quickly. | 我要导管 快 |
[19:19] | pupils reactive. Pressure’s stabilizing. | 正常瞳孔反应 内压逐渐稳定 |
[19:22] | Is he okay? | 他会好吗? |
[19:23] | I want neuro checks every hour And increase the supervision. | 每小时进行一次神经检查 加强监察 |
[19:25] | We’re in the clear for now. | 我们现在要清场 |
[19:27] | We’re in the clear? | 清场? |
[19:28] | You guys did well. | 你的儿子做得很好 |
[19:29] | Oh, i have a headache. | 我头痛 |
[19:31] | Welcome back, little man. | 欢迎回来 小男子 |
[19:34] | “9-1-1.” | |
[19:41] | Dad, you look white. Are you okay? | 爸 你脸色苍白 你还好吗? |
[19:47] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 没事 |
[19:57] | You got here quick. | 你来得真快 |
[19:58] | We gotta get his heart rate under control. | 我正准备记下他在监控下的心律 |
[19:59] | Push 300 of amiodarone, now. | 注射300个单位胺碘达隆 |
[20:01] | Status? | 什么状况? |
[20:02] | Atrial fibrillatn. | 心肌纤化 |
[20:03] | His heart’s beating too fast. | 他的心脏跳得太快了 |
[20:04] | If we can’t get it to slow down, then… | 如果我们不能让它慢下来 那 |
[20:06] | it’ll give out. | 它会消耗殆尽 |
[20:07] | All right, let’s try synchronized cardioversion. | 好 我们试试同步复律法 |
[20:10] | Push 5 of morphine. | 注射5个单位吗啡 |
[20:12] | Izzie. | |
[20:16] | You’re awake. | 你醒着 |
[20:17] | Hey. I was hoping i might get to see you. | 我正想着要去看你 |
[20:21] | You’ve been working us pretty hard around here. | 我们一直都在这里忙着 |
[20:23] | The things i have to do to get a girl’s attention. | 那是我吸引一个女孩注意力的方法 |
[20:26] | Denny, we’re about to send a series | Denny我们将会让一通电流 |
[20:28] | of electric currents through your body. | 流过你的身体 |
[20:29] | Hopefully the shocks will be enough | 希望电击足以使你的 |
[20:31] | to slow your heart rate back to normal. | 心律回到正常水平 |
[20:32] | I’ll be here at whole time | 我会一直呆在这里 |
[20:34] | This gonna hurt? | 会很痛苦吗? |
[20:35] | it won’t be fun. | 至少不会很有趣 |
[20:37] | I guess maybe you oughta hold my hand then, huh? | 我想你会抓住我的手,是吗? |
[20:40] | You mind if i handle the paddles? | 不介意我控制电板吧? |
[20:42] | Be my guest. | 随便 |
[20:46] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[20:47] | Yeah, hit me. | 是的 来吧 |
[20:48] | Clear. | 注意 |
[20:54] | No change. | 没起色 |
[20:55] | Try it at 100. | 在100伏再试一遍 |
[20:57] | Clear. | 注意 |
[21:04] | holy smoke. | 天啊 |
[21:09] | Denny, you are a lucky man. | Denny你很幸运 |
[21:11] | Oh. Oh, doc, i oughta kick your ass | 大夫 我想打你 |
[21:13] | for making me yell like a baby | 因为你使我像个孩子那样大叫 |
[21:15] | in front of the girl i’m tryin’ to impress, man. | 而且是在我想取悦的女孩面前 |
[21:17] | Oh, jeez. | |
[21:19] | oh. | |
[21:21] | Take care, man. | 注意身体 伙计 |
[21:27] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[21:29] | Dr. Bailey! Didn’t you hear me? | Bailey医生 没听到我在喊你吗? |
[21:31] | Uh, i’m a little distracted right now. | 我现在有点心烦意乱 |
[21:33] | Oh, yes. I’ve been paging you. | 是吗?我一直在呼你 |
[21:34] | I’m not on call. I’m on maternity leave. | 我并不在职 我正放产假 |
[21:36] | I’ve been paging my wife as well, | 我也在呼我妻子 |
[21:38] | but she hasn’t been answering either. | 但她没有任何回应 |
[21:39] | You know where she is. | 你知道她在哪里 |
[21:40] | Just because i know doesn’t mean you should. | 我知道并不代表你应该知道 |
[21:43] | Some things you just don’t get to know, not from me. | 有些事情你没有认识到 不应该问我 |
[21:45] | And, really, you don’t wanna know. | 其实你不必知道 |
[21:47] | You have to tell me where she is. | 你必须告诉我她在哪里 |
[21:49] | I saved your husband’s life. | 我救了你丈夫的性命 |
[21:50] | She saved my baby. | 她救了我的儿子 |
[21:51] | So baby trumps husband? | 那么儿子比丈夫还要重要吗? |
[21:52] | Mm. | 嗯嗯 |
[21:55] | Baby trumps husband? | 儿子比丈夫还重要? |
[22:21] | Hey, amy. | |
[22:23] | The web site said that you should save your receipts. | 网站上说你必须保留你的收据 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思? |
[22:29] | Well, just in case something happens, | 只是以防万一有事情发生 |
[22:31] | you know, to have them. | 必须保留它们 |
[22:33] | I have all of ours right here. | 我拥有我的权利 |
[22:34] | I’ve got, you know, i’ve got my dress | 我已经订了礼服 |
[22:36] | and the band, and i’ve got the ballroom deposit | 乐队 还有下了舞会场地订金 |
[22:38] | and the honeymoon. | 以及蜜月旅行 |
[22:39] | You know, my mom said i shouldn’t, you know, keep them. | 我妈说我不应该置之不理 |
[22:43] | Said it was bad luck. It was… it was… | 她说那是恶运 |
[22:45] | it was tempting fate. | 命运真爱捉弄人 |
[22:48] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:52] | Y-you have a life. | 你有自己的生活 |
[22:53] | You… you fall in love, you make plans, | 你堕入爱河 制定了计划 |
[22:56] | you have fantasies… | 各种奇迹发生在你身上 |
[23:01] | and none of them involve all of them ending | 但它们全部 |
[23:05] | in a blink of the eye. | 都在一眨眼间结束了 |
[23:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:22] | Hiding. | 躲起来 |
[23:25] | All right, so you slept with o’malley. | 明白 你跟O’malley睡了 |
[23:27] | Get over it already. | 忘了它吧 |
[23:28] | He told you? | 他告诉你的吗? |
[23:30] | Uh… no. | 没有 |
[23:37] | I was just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[23:38] | Uh, i mean, it’s not like i should be surprised. | 我的意思是我不应该感到惊讶 |
[23:39] | Why not? | 为什么不惊讶? |
[23:40] | Because when your life is sucking, | 因为当你的生活在吞没你时 |
[23:43] | you get drunk and sleep with inappropriate men. | 你就会开始饮酒并跟不适当的人睡 |
[23:45] | It’s your thing. | 那时你的事 |
[23:46] | Whatever. I find it charming. | 无论如何 我觉得那很吸引人 |
[23:49] | You sleep with inappropriate women | 在你清醒的时候 |
[23:50] | when you’re sober. | 你跟不适当的女人睡了 |
[23:51] | One inappropriate woman, and izzie forgave me for that. | 一个不适当的女人 Izzie 饶了我吧 |
[23:54] | O’malley… he’s not gonna get over this. | O’malley 她并不准备就这样算了 |
[23:56] | Ize hasn’t forgiven you. | Ize还没原谅你 |
[23:57] | Yes, she has. We’re together. | 她已经原谅了 我们在一起了 |
[23:59] | No, you’re not. Izzie may be sleeping with you, | 不 你们没有 Izzie或许跟你睡过 |
[24:01] | but she’ll never see you the way she saw you | 但那是因为她从未见过 |
[24:03] | before you slept with olivia. | 你之前与Olivia睡的样子 |
[24:04] | Why are you trying to piss me off? | 为什么你一定要赶我走? |
[24:06] | You’re trying to suggest that it’s forgivable | 你暗示你跟Olivia睡 |
[24:08] | for you to sleep with olivia | 是可以原谅的 |
[24:09] | but not forgivable for me to sleep with george. | 但我跟George睡却不可原谅 |
[24:11] | You told him? | 你告诉他? |
[24:12] | I ca… | 我 |
[24:13] | george. | |
[24:14] | Wow, when i’m wrong about someone… no, l… | 我看错人了吗? 不是 我 |
[24:16] | i am really wrong. No, george! | 我确实看错人了 不是的 George |
[24:18] | It’s not… it’s not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[24:20] | Dude, chill. | 伙计 你让人心寒 |
[24:22] | You chill! You chill! | 你才让人心寒 是你 |
[24:24] | I’m not… i’m not gonna chill. | 我没有 没有让人心寒 |
[24:25] | George, l… | George 我 |
[24:27] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:27] | Fetus is freaking out. | 一个小孩子在发疯 |
[24:29] | I can see that. Why are you freaking out? | 我看到 你为什么在发疯? |
[24:30] | You think that someone is… your friend, you know. | 当你以为某人会是你的朋友 |
[24:34] | At theery least, that she’d respect your privacy. | 最起码她必须尊重你隐私 |
[24:36] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:37] | Baby boy is freaking out. | 小孩子在发疯 |
[24:38] | She can see that. | 她看到了 |
[24:39] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[24:39] | Why is he freaking out? | 为什么他会发疯? |
[24:41] | George, can we at least talk? | 至少让我们谈谈 |
[24:42] | I don’t want to talk! | 我不想谈 |
[24:43] | Not to you! | 不跟你谈 |
[24:45] | I wanted to keep my mouth shut, | 我是想保守秘密的 |
[24:46] | and if you hadn’t been running away from me | 但如果不是每次你见到我时 |
[24:48] | every time you see me, you would know that. | 都一直避开我 或许你会知道我的想法 |
[24:51] | Okay, you’re right. But can we just talk now? | 没错 你说得没错 那我们可以现在谈谈吗? |
[24:53] | You want to talk now because you told everyone | 你想现在谈是因为 你告诉了所有人 |
[24:55] | that we had sex! | 我们发生了性关系 |
[24:56] | Shh. | |
[24:57] | You had sex? You had sex with george? | 你们发生了性关系? 你跟George发生了性关系 |
[25:00] | You didn’t tell them? | 你不是已经告诉他们了吗? |
[25:01] | No. | 没有 |
[25:03] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[25:04] | george! | |
[25:07] | george! | |
[25:21] | go away. | 走开 |
[25:29] | he’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会好起来的 对吧? |
[25:31] | He dislocated his shoulder. He’s gonna be fine. | 他只是肩膀移位 他会没事的 |
[25:34] | That’s not exactly what i meant. | 我并不是指他的肩膀 |
[25:39] | Meredith… if you can’t make this right, | 如果你不处理好这件事 |
[25:42] | if you can’t fix this with george, | 与George重修旧好 |
[25:45] | just so you know, if it comes to choosing sides, | 你很清楚 在需要选择任何一方时 |
[25:48] | i’m on his. | 我会站在George那一边的 |
[25:56] | he’s the weaker kid. | 他是一个脆弱的孩子 |
[25:59] | I mean, even i don’t beat up on weaker kids. | 我的意思是 我不会打击一个脆弱的孩子 |
[26:01] | It’s cheap. | 这种行为很残忍 |
[26:04] | I did a terrible thing. | 我做了一件很糟糕的事 |
[26:07] | I didn’t… | 我不是 |
[26:11] | i did a terrible thing. | 我做了一件可恶的事 |
[26:12] | He’s been in love with you since day one. | 自第一天见面他就爱上了你 |
[26:13] | There’s no way you didn’t know that. | 你不可能不知道的 |
[26:22] | We all do terrible things. | 每个人都会做出可恶的事 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:30] | “george o’malley”? | |
[26:31] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[26:33] | Dr. George o’malley. | George o’malley医生 |
[26:35] | You’re the heart- in-the-elevator guy. | 你就是那个在电梯做心脏手术的家伙? |
[26:36] | Yeah, that me. | 是的 就是我 |
[26:38] | That was amazing. Uh, thanks. | 真厉害 谢谢 |
[26:40] | I, uh, dislocated my shoulder. | 我 肩膀移位了 |
[26:43] | Yeah. Oh! | 是啊 |
[26:44] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[26:46] | It’s really not so bad. | 伤势不是很严重吧 |
[26:47] | Yes, it is. Pick your poison. | 是的 有药物过敏吗? |
[26:51] | Uh… no painkillers,thanks. | 不要开止痛药 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Bold choice. | 勇敢的选择 |
[26:55] | No, l… officially, i’m on duty. | 不是的 严格来说我正在值班 |
[26:58] | And planning to stay? | 打算继续留在医院? |
[26:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:00] | Bolder choice. | 更勇敢的选择 |
[27:06] | all i need is help, uh, popping it back in. | 你只需把错位地方扶正就可以了 |
[27:10] | You got into a fight? | 跟别人打架了? |
[27:11] | Um, l-i fell down some stairs. | 我从楼梯滚下来了 |
[27:15] | Where, at your girlfriend’s? | 哪里的楼梯?女朋友的吗? |
[27:16] | What? No, i’m single. | 什么?不 我还是单身 |
[27:19] | Single, huh? | 单身 是吗? |
[27:24] | Hurts less if you don’t see it coming. | 出乎意料的治疗会减轻你的疼痛 |
[27:50] | all set? | 弄好了吗? |
[27:51] | All set. | 是的 |
[27:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:07] | don’t. | 不要 |
[28:08] | Don’t? | 不要什么? |
[28:09] | Don’t be nice to me. | 不要对我那么好 |
[28:13] | I did a terrible thing. | 我做了件可恶的事 |
[28:15] | We all do terrible things. | 我们都会做可恶的事 |
[28:16] | No, l-i… | 不是的 我 |
[28:17] | i did a thing that i can’t even believe i did, | 我做了件自己也不相信会发生的事 |
[28:21] | and… i was sad and… | 我感到很悲哀 |
[28:24] | oh. | |
[28:26] | I’m pretty sure i’m gonna lose all of my friends. | 我很肯定我会失去所有的朋友 |
[28:30] | You won’t lose me. | 还有我 |
[28:32] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[28:34] | Yes, i am. | 是的 我是 |
[28:36] | Well, l-i could be. | 我可能会是 |
[28:39] | I’m a very good friend. | 我是一个很不错的朋友 |
[28:41] | No, we can’t be friends. | 不 我们不可能成为朋友 |
[28:44] | We could be friends. | 我们可以成为朋友 |
[28:45] | You’d be lucky to have me. | 有我这个朋友你会很幸运 |
[28:47] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[28:48] | How can we be friends? | 我们怎么可能会成为朋友? |
[28:51] | We could, uh… | 我们可以 |
[28:54] | hang out. | 在医院外面成为朋友 |
[28:56] | Mm-hmm. I walk doc every other morning, | 我每天早上都会出去遛狗 |
[28:57] | tiger mountain trail. | 就在老虎山山径那里 |
[29:00] | We could meet, have coffee, watch doc play and… | 我们可以见面 喝咖啡 看着狗狗玩耍 |
[29:02] | discuss the complex nature of our existence. | 讨论一下我们复杂的生存意义 |
[29:05] | Right. | 好了 |
[29:07] | We could. Might be fun. | 可以的 那会很有趣 |
[29:08] | I could be your friend, meredith. | 我能够成为你的朋友 Meredith |
[29:11] | No. | 不可能 |
[29:12] | We can’t be friends. | 我们不可能成为朋友 |
[29:22] | I’m just adding nitro. | 我正加入甘油 |
[29:25] | Your blood pressure’s stable now, | 你的血压现在已经稳定下来 |
[29:26] | your c.h.f. Has improved | 你的充血性心脏衰竭情况开始好转 |
[29:28] | and the atrial fibrillation resolved. | 心肌纤化的问题也得到了解决 |
[29:30] | I like the way you say “fibrillation.” | 我喜欢你说fibrillation的样子 (纤化) |
[29:32] | Fibrillation. | |
[29:33] | Tease. | 逗你 |
[29:36] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[29:37] | You, um… do you believe in karma? | 你相信命运吗? |
[29:42] | Um… actually, i do. | 事实上 相信 |
[29:47] | I think you might be mine. | 我觉得你是我的 |
[29:50] | well, you must have been very, very good to deserve me. | 你必须非常非常健康才能得到我 |
[29:54] | I must have. | 我一定会的 |
[29:56] | okay. | 好的 |
[30:04] | i wouldn’t do that if i were you. | 如果我是你 我不会那样做 |
[30:05] | Well, dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生 |
[30:06] | if she wants her privacy, | 如果她需要隐私的话 |
[30:07] | then we will give her her privacy, understood? | 我们就应该给她空间 明白吗? |
[30:10] | But dr. Bailey paged me. | 但这次是Bailey医生呼我的 |
[30:11] | She did? yeah | 她真的那样做了吗?是啊 |
[30:12] | I did. | 确实是 |
[30:13] | And i’m still not here. | 我不在这里 |
[30:15] | I’m still on maternity leave. | 我正在放产假 |
[30:16] | And i still need some privacy, chief. | 我也有我的隐私 主任 |
[30:18] | come In here. | 进来吧 |
[30:23] | no moving, no peeking, no pulling the curtain. | 不准走动 不准偷看 不准拉开布帘 |
[30:25] | Just stand there and let her talk. Do you understand? | 只准站在那里听她说话 明白了吗? |
[30:27] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗? |
[30:28] | I said, “do you understand?” | 我刚问 明白了吗? |
[30:30] | I’m not mentally challenged. | 我不会接受心理挑战的 |
[30:31] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我也不确定 |
[30:33] | let her talk. | 让她说吧 |
[30:36] | Addison, this is ridiculous. | Addison 这很荒谬 |
[30:38] | Stay where you are. Promise. | 待在原地 答应我 |
[30:40] | Okay, i promise. | 好 我答应 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna show you something, and… when i do, | 我正准备给你看点东西 当我给你看的时候 |
[30:44] | you do not get to laugh, and you do not get to gloat. | 不准大笑 不准幸灾乐祸 |
[30:47] | Why would i gloat? | 为什么我会幸灾乐祸? |
[30:49] | I have poison oak. | 我感染了叶毒葛 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么? |
[31:00] | hmm. You do, indeed, have poison oak. | 你 确实感染了叶毒葛 |
[31:06] | So are we even yet? I mean, is this bad enough? | 那么我们可以扯平了吗? 这还不够糟吗? |
[31:08] | Haven’t i repaid my debt to society, derek? | Derek 我已经得到报应了吗? |
[31:21] | all right, let’s take a look. | 好啦 让我检查一下 |
[31:28] | Ahh. Come on, tuck. Let’s take your daddy home. | 来 我的宝贝 我们带爸爸回家吧 |
[31:38] | She really didn’t tell you about it? | 她真的没告诉你那件事吗? |
[31:40] | No. God, is that a bad thing? | 没有 天啊 那是件坏事吗? |
[31:43] | Well, she tells you everything. | 她把所有事情告诉你了 |
[31:45] | So it didn’t matter enough to her to even talk about. | 那么是否跟她谈谈已经不重要 |
[31:47] | Okay, george, the pity thing? | 好了 George 有那么可怜吗? |
[31:49] | Not good. | 糟透了 |
[31:50] | If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, | 如果你不想讨厌的事 再发生在你身上 |
[31:53] | then stop accepting crap and demand something more. | 就停止做蠢事 追求其他有意义的东西吧 |
[31:59] | Hey, amy. | |
[31:59] | Oh, could you tell, uh, dr. Burke | 你可以告诉Burke医生 |
[32:02] | that, um, keith is gonna have the surgery? | Keith打算动手术吗? |
[32:03] | Oh, that’s great. Where are you going? | 太好了 你要去哪里? |
[32:05] | Um, i… i’m… i’m… | 呃 我 我正 正 |
[32:07] | i’m not strong enough for this. | 我无法坚强的忍受这一切 |
[32:09] | Hold it, amy. I know it’s hard, | 慢着 Amy 我明白那会很艰苦 |
[32:11] | but your fianc\ is going into surgery. | 但你的未婚夫正准备动手术 |
[32:13] | You’re gonna want to be here when he wakes up. | 他醒来时你应该在这里的 |
[32:16] | No, i won’t. Um… | 不 我不会 |
[32:19] | he’s not my fianc\ anymore. | 我不再是我的未婚夫了 |
[32:23] | You’re leaving him? | 你要离开他? |
[32:25] | I’m not strong enough for this. | 我不够坚强 |
[32:27] | So the “in sickness and in health” part | 那么你是打算违背 |
[32:29] | of your vows, you’re just planning to leave those out? | 疾病与健康那一段誓词啦? |
[32:31] | Please try to understand. | 请为我设想 |
[32:34] | I don’t like that i’m t strong enough. | 我不想的 我只是不够坚强 |
[32:37] | I just know that i’m not. | 我觉得我不够坚强 |
[32:40] | George, he’s crashing. What? | George他出现状况了 什么? |
[32:41] | his aneurysm may have blown. | 他的动脉瘤扩张了 |
[32:43] | Page dr. Burke! | 快呼Burke医生 |
[32:58] | he’s gonna live? | 他会活下来吗? |
[32:59] | Burke’s a miracle worker. | Burke是一个奇迹制造者 |
[33:03] | Did you know this guy’s fianc\e left him? | 你知道他的未婚妻离开他了吗? |
[33:06] | Sounds like he dodged a bullet. | 听起来像是他躲开了颗子弹 |
[33:10] | I don’t think he’s gonna see it that way. | 我认为他并不想那样 |
[33:16] | If she can’t love him back the way he loves her… | 如果她不能像他那样爱他 |
[33:22] | then she doesn’t deserve him. | 那么她不值得他爱 |
[33:26] | You heard about me and meredith? | 你听说了我跟Meredith的事了? |
[33:28] | Well, everyone heard, george. | 大家都知道了 |
[33:30] | You were yelling about it in the hallway. | 你在走廊大喊大叫 |
[33:37] | It must’ve sucked. I’m sorry. | 那一定很难受 我感到很遗憾 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:46] | Um, if… if i made you feel | 如果我使你陷入了 |
[33:49] | anythingike i’m feeling right now… | 我现在遇到的困境 |
[33:55] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | that’s nice to hear. | 很高兴你这样说 |
[34:44] | how was that? | 感觉怎样? |
[34:45] | It was good. Really good. | 很棒 非常棒 |
[34:49] | ’cause i… | 因为我 |
[34:51] | i could do it again. | 我可以再来一次 |
[34:53] | I like to do it. | 我喜欢这样做 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:56] | I could do it until you… | 我可以一直那样直到 |
[34:58] | i’m fine. Yeah? | 我很好 |
[35:00] | Ow. Oh, i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:01] | Okay. You’re on my hair. | 没事 你弄到我头发了 |
[35:01] | Yeah. Okay. | |
[35:05] | Meredith. | |
[35:09] | Oh, george. | |
[35:12] | Meredith. | |
[35:16] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[35:17] | Oh, nothing. Nothing’s wrong. | 没有 |
[35:19] | Why would you think anything’s wrong? | 为什么你觉得不对劲? |
[35:21] | You’re crying. | 你在哭 |
[35:22] | Oh, it’ll stop. Just ignore me. | 会停下来的 不用理我 |
[35:26] | No, i can’t… i can’t ignore you. | 我不能 不能忽视你 |
[35:28] | Yeah. It’s… it’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[35:32] | Just… it’s okay. Just… you’re almost done, right? | 没事的 只是你刚进去了 对吧? |
[35:35] | no. | 还没 |
[35:36] | George. Meredith. | |
[35:40] | Meredith… | |
[35:44] | George, please. | George 求你了 |
[35:49] | sleeping with me, | 跟我睡 对于你来说 |
[35:50] | is it really this awful for you? | 真的那么可怕吗? |
[35:53] | No, george, it’s not that. | 不是的 George 不是这样的 |
[35:57] | It’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[36:06] | George… | |
[36:21] | there’s a suitcase in the hall. | 在走道里有个皮箱 |
[36:23] | I was just getting my shirt. | 我只是拿回我的衬衣 |
[36:26] | There’s a suitcase… | 有个皮箱 |
[36:28] | yeah, uh, i don’t live here anymore. | 是的 我打算不在这住了 |
[36:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:41] | I just want to know why you… | 我只是想知道为什么你 |
[36:46] | if you didn’t want to… | 如果你不想你可以 |
[36:47] | i didn’t know i didn’t want to. | 我不知道我不想 |
[36:53] | You were there, | 你就在那里 |
[36:55] | and you were saying all these perfect things, | 还告诉了我那么美好的事情 |
[36:57] | and i was sad. | 当时我很沮丧 |
[37:01] | And so i thought, maybe. | 所以我想或许 |
[37:04] | Maybe i’ve just been overlooking | 或许我一直都忽略了 |
[37:06] | what’s been in front of me. | 在我面前的人 |
[37:10] | and if i just give it a chance | 如果可以我想给他一个机会 |
[37:12] | because you’re george and you’re so great… | 因为你是George 你是那么的好 |
[37:19] | i didn’t know i didn’t want to | 我不知道其实我不想 |
[37:20] | until i knew i didn’t want to. | 直到我发现了事实 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 那样啊 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:30] | Can we please just go back to everything the way it was? | 我们能回到过去的那种关系吗? |
[37:38] | I don’t know how to go back. | 我不知道怎么回到过去 |
[37:43] | No. | 不可以 |
[37:46] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[37:49] | We’re done. | 我们已经完了 |
[37:53] | one way or another, our karma… | 命运会用这种或那种方式 |
[37:56] | Will leave us to face ourselves. | 让我们面对事实 |
[38:01] | We can look our karma in the eye | 我们能够亲眼见证自己的命运 |
[38:04] | or we can wait for it to sneak up on us from behind. | 或等着它不知不觉地降临我们 |
[38:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[38:08] | What? | 准备什么? |
[38:09] | Aren’t we, uh… | 我们不是 |
[38:11] | i thought we had plans for tonight. | 我以为我们今晚有什么计划 |
[38:13] | Oh… i forgot. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我忘了 |
[38:16] | Rain check? | 不如再电话联络吧? |
[38:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:32] | amy? | |
[38:35] | She’s not, um… | 她不在这里 |
[38:36] | here. | |
[38:41] | Um… but you are. | 但你仍在 |
[38:43] | That’s what’s important. | 那才是最重要的 |
[38:45] | She left? | 她走了? |
[38:51] | She really left? | 她真的走了? |
[38:59] | Who does that? | 谁干的好事? |
[39:02] | What kind of person does that? | 是谁干的好事? |
[39:07] | One way or another, | 无论是那种方式 |
[39:09] | our karma will always find us. | 命运总会找到我们 |
[39:14] | Hey. | |
[39:16] | Hey, yourself. | 你自己一个 |
[39:20] | Wow. | |
[39:24] | i gotta say, not exactly how i envisioned | 我正想说我正幻想着 |
[39:26] | our perfect first date. | 我们第一次完美的约会 |
[39:28] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[39:29] | Do you know how hard i’ve had to work | 你知道之前我是多么辛苦的工作 |
[39:30] | to get a cute boy in bed before? | 才把一个可爱的男生救回来吗? |
[39:35] | You think i’m cute. | 你觉得我很可爱 |
[39:39] | okay. | 是的 |
[39:41] | Shut up and drink your juice. | 闭嘴 喝你的果汁 |
[39:42] | And the truth is, as surgeons… | 事实上 作为一名外科医生 |
[39:46] | we have more chances than most | 我们有比常人更多的机会 |
[39:48] | to set the balance in our favor. | 去帮助别人找到平衡 |
[39:50] | George. | |
[39:52] | Dr. Torres. | Torres医生 |
[39:54] | Callie. | 叫我Callie |
[39:58] | you going a trip? | 你准备去旅行吗? |
[40:00] | Uh, sorta. | 可以这样说 |
[40:04] | Well, in that case… | 那么在这种情况下 |
[40:09] | give me a call when you get back in town. | 当你回来后 打给我 |
[40:27] | no matter how hard we try… | 无论我们如何努力的去尝试 |
[40:29] | we can’t escape our karma. | 我们都无法逃避我们的命运 |
[40:35] | It follows us home. | 它会跟着我们回家 |
[40:41] | he’s your friend, and he needed our help. | 他是你的朋友并且需要我们的帮助 |
[40:44] | Are his problems surgical? | 在他身上的是外科问题吗? |
[40:46] | Mm. No. | 不是 |
[40:48] | Then technically, he doesn’t need our help. | 那么从技术上来说 他不需要我们的帮助 |
[40:55] | you’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[40:56] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[41:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:04] | Oh, good night. | 晚安 |
[41:08] | good night. | 晚安 |
[41:14] | i guess we can’t really complain about karma. | 我觉得我们不应该抱怨命运 |
[41:17] | It’s not unfair. It’s not unexpected. | 那不公平 那并不是意外 |
[41:21] | It just… | 它只是 |
[41:23] | evens the score. | 只是在维持双方的平衡 |
[41:35] | Hey, boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[41:37] | And even when we’re about to do something we know | 当我们计划做一些事时 |
[41:40] | will tempt karma to bite us in the ass, | 虽然早已知道会遭到命运惩罚 |
[41:43] | well, it goes without saying… | 但我们还是二话不说就去做 |
[41:46] | so… | 那么 |
[41:47] | so… | 那么 |
[41:48] | just friends. | 仅仅是朋友 |
[41:50] | Just friends. | 朋友 |
[41:55] | We do it anyway. | 不顾一切地去做 |