时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | i told thatch i’m leaving him. | 我告诉Thatcher我要离开他 |
[00:04] | You left thatcher, ellis. | 你已经离开Thatcher了, Ellis. |
[00:05] | If you could just hold… | 如果你可以拿住… |
[00:07] | i’m in the middle of my workday, thatch. | 我在工作 Thatch |
[00:08] | Thatch? | |
[00:09] | I look like meredith’s dad? | 我看起来像 Meredith的爸爸吗? |
[00:11] | Why didn’t you stay and fight for us? | 你为什么不留下来为我们努力 |
[00:13] | Why didn’t you try harder? | 你为什么不多做些努力? |
[00:14] | I just saw my father for the first time in 20 years. | 我20年来第一次看到我爸爸 |
[00:17] | I slept with george. | 我跟George上床了 |
[00:18] | Can we please just go back to everything the way it was? | 我们就不能让一切回到过去吗? |
[00:22] | I don’t know how to go back. | 我不知道怎么回去 |
[00:23] | At some point, you are going to have to talk to me. | 从某种意义上来讲 你早晚要跟我谈一谈的 |
[00:26] | Want to see something really cool? | 想看点刺激的东西吗? |
[00:32] | nice! | 好啊 |
[00:33] | A good basketball game | 一场精彩的篮球赛 |
[00:34] | can have us all on the edge of our seats. | 可以让我们都 看得聚精会神. |
[00:36] | Games are all about the glory, the pain and the play-by-play. | 游戏总是跟荣誉, 痛苦和辛苦联系在一起. |
[00:41] | And then there are the more solitary games… | 然后就有了 更加孤独的游戏… |
[00:44] | dude… | 伙计 |
[00:46] | is she knitting? | 她是在织东西吗? |
[00:47] | The games we each play all by ourselves. | 每一个我们自己所玩的游戏 |
[00:50] | you know, as a… as a friend, | 你看 做为… 做为你的朋友 |
[00:52] | i gotta tell you, you look a little weird. | 我要告诉你 |
[00:55] | I am making a sweater. | 我在做件毛衣 |
[00:56] | You’re knitting… in a bar. | 你在酒吧里… 织毛衣 |
[00:58] | You can’t knit in a bar. You’re scaring the customers. | 你不能在酒吧里织毛衣 你会把别的顾客吓跑的 |
[00:59] | Come on. Have a drink. | 来吧 来喝杯酒 |
[01:00] | I can’t have a drink. I’m celibate. | 我不能喝酒 我在禁欲 |
[01:04] | You mean sober? She means sober. | -你是说戒酒? -她是说戒酒 |
[01:06] | No, celibate. | 不 禁欲 |
[01:08] | I’m practicing celibacy, | 我在进行禁欲 |
[01:09] | and drinking does not go well with celibacy | 喝酒同禁欲冲突 |
[01:11] | because it makes everything and everyone | 因为它让所有人所有东西 |
[01:13] | seem kind of porn-y, | 看起来很淫秽 |
[01:14] | and then my head gets all cloudy, | 然后我的脑子就发昏 |
[01:15] | and then the next thing you know, i’m naked. | 接下来就是 你知道 我会赤裸着身子 |
[01:17] | And my point is, i’m celibate, | 我的意思是 我在禁欲 |
[01:19] | and knitting is good for surgical dexterity, | 而编织能让我做手术的时候 变得灵巧 |
[01:22] | so i’m making a sweater. | 所以我在织毛衣 |
[01:24] | You celibate? I just don’t buy it. | 你禁欲? 我才不信呢 |
[01:28] | No more men. | 不想再见到男人 |
[01:29] | No more men, really? | 没有男人?真的? |
[01:30] | You? And i’m asking because we are friends. | 你?我之所以这么问 是因为我们是朋友 |
[01:34] | Every guy i meet turns out to be married… | 每一个我结识的 原来都结了婚 |
[01:37] | ooh, ouch. Sorry. | -哦 啊 -对不起 |
[01:38] | Or mark… | 或者说Mark |
[01:40] | okay, i’m gonna go over there now. | OK 我要去那边了 |
[01:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:42] | Or remember the horrible thing i did? Remember george? | 或者 你记得我做的那件糟糕透顶的事情吗? 记得George吗? |
[01:48] | you’re making a sweater. | 你在织毛衣 |
[01:49] | I am making a sweater. | 我在织毛衣 |
[01:50] | The social games, the mind games… | 那些社交游戏 那些心理游戏 |
[01:53] | we use them to pass the time, to make life more interesting, | 我们利用它们来打发时间 使生活变得更有趣 |
[01:57] | to distract us from what’s really going on. | 让我们暂时不再关注那些 正在发生的事 |
[02:00] | He’s not george anymore. He’s broken george. | 他不是George了 他是受伤的George |
[02:03] | First he chopsff his hair, | 首先他剃了头发 |
[02:04] | then he starts hanging out with this callie. | 然后他开始跟这个Callie混在一起 |
[02:06] | That is not a name… callie. Who is she anyway? | 这不是个名字…Callie 她到底是谁? |
[02:10] | I’m his best friend. | 我是他最好的朋友 |
[02:11] | Not that he talks to me anymore. | 不仅如此 他不再跟我讲话了 |
[02:13] | Triple word score. 69 points. | 三连贯 69 分 |
[02:16] | Woman, i’m beating the pants off you. | 小姐 我在把你打的落花流水 |
[02:18] | Pay attention. What the hell are you doin’? | 注意了 你到底在做什么? |
[02:19] | I’m knitting a sweater. | 我在织毛衣 |
[02:22] | Actually, meredith… that’s my friend, | 事实上 Meredith… 我的一个朋友 |
[02:24] | the friend that broke george… she is knitting a sweater. | 就是伤害了George的那个人 她在织毛衣 |
[02:27] | She’s not really knitting a sweater | 她不是真的在织毛衣 |
[02:28] | because she cannot knit. | 因为她不会织 |
[02:29] | But i want her to think she is knitting a sweater | 但是我希望她以为她在织 |
[02:32] | because she and i took a celibacy vow | 因为我们俩发了一个禁欲的誓言 |
[02:33] | so she’s replacing sex with knitting, | 所以她用编织来替代性爱 |
[02:34] | and so i am knitting pieces of meredith’s sweater | 所以我在帮她整理她织的那些东西 |
[02:37] | so that i can switch them out with hers | 这样我就可以帮她织出一件她的毛衣了 |
[02:39] | so that she can really believe she is knitting. | 这样她就可以相信是她在织毛衣 |
[02:41] | ‘Cause if anybody needs to be celibate, it’s meredith | 因为最需要禁欲的人 就是Meredith |
[02:44] | ’cause she broke george, you know? | 因为她毁了George 你知道吗 |
[02:47] | You took a vow of celibacy? | 你发誓要禁欲? |
[02:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:49] | How am i supposed to get in your pants | 那我怎么才可以跟你上床? |
[02:51] | if you took a vow of celibacy? | 如果你发了誓要禁欲? |
[02:52] | That is a very inappropriate thing to say to your doctor. | 这话可不适合跟你的医生说 |
[02:55] | Oh, you know what’s inappropriate? | 噢 你知道什么才是不合适的吗? |
[02:56] | Promising sexual favors to a patient | 为了让一个病人活下去 |
[02:58] | in order to get him to live and then backing out. | 答应跟他上床 然后食言 |
[03:00] | Dennyduquette, i so never, ever promised… | Denny Duquette, 我从来没有 这样答应过 |
[03:04] | in my head, you did. | 在我的脑海里 你答应过 |
[03:06] | In my head, you delivered. | 在我的脑海里 你做到了 |
[03:07] | Well… | 好吧… |
[03:09] | but don’t worry. | 但是不用担心 |
[03:12] | You weren’t very good. | 你做的还不够好 |
[03:17] | okay. | |
[03:18] | You know what? I was being nice. | 你知道吗? 我想要对你好点 |
[03:20] | I was letting you win | 我刚刚是故意让你赢 |
[03:22] | because you’re “mr. Sick needs a new organ guy,” | 因为你是病人 是“等待器官移植”的人 |
[03:25] | but just for that comment, | 但是就在刚才 |
[03:26] | i’m gonna kick your ass. | 我真想痛扁你一顿 |
[03:28] | Yeah, i’m gonna… you put down “mount,” denny? | 嗯 我要… 你放下了“mount” Denny? |
[03:32] | There are those of us who love to play games… | 我们中的有些人 喜欢玩游戏… |
[03:35] | okay, uh… any game. | -OK 嗯… –任何游戏 |
[03:37] | And then there a those of us | 还有些人 |
[03:39] | who love to play… | 喜欢玩得 |
[03:40] | nice! A little too much. | 很好! 有些过火了. |
[03:43] | Disastrous fema director. | 灾难片女导演 |
[03:48] | poo is… | Poo是… |
[03:49] | brown. Poo is brown. Michael brown! | 棕色(brown)! Poo 是棕色(brown)的. |
[03:51] | Yes! Time! Time! | -太好了 -时间时间! |
[03:59] | yeah, thank you. Impressive, o’malley. | -太好了 谢谢你 -印象深刻 o’malley. |
[04:01] | thanks. “Poo is?” | -谢谢 -”Poo 是?” |
[04:03] | Apparently we think alike. | 看来我们想法相似 |
[04:05] | Wow. I can’t believe you’re proud of that. | 哇 我真难以想象你为此感到自豪 |
[04:07] | Hey, are you supposed to open the papers ahead of time? | 嗨 你要提前打开那张纸吗? |
[04:09] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[04:09] | It’s called strategy. Cristina, it’s a game. | -这叫技巧 -Cristina,这只是个游戏 |
[04:11] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:12] | Well, you just seem a little intense. | 你只是 看上去有点 太紧张了 |
[04:14] | We’re just trying to have some fun. | 我们只是想开心一下 |
[04:15] | I’m having fun. | 我是很开心 |
[04:16] | Let’s do this. | 让我们开始吧 |
[04:17] | Okay. Are you ready? | -准备好了吗? |
[04:19] | Mm-hmm. Go! | -嗯 -开始! |
[04:21] | Blonde ambition tour. | 金发 野心 旅行 |
[04:25] | Blonde ambition tour. | 金发 野心 旅行 |
[04:27] | “Vogue.” | |
[04:29] | Oh, are you kidding… okay, she’s blonde. | 噢 你在开玩笑吗… OK 她是金发的 |
[04:31] | She’s a blonde, she’s ambitious. | 她是金发的 她有野心 |
[04:32] | She’s ambitious and… and with the tour and the vogueing | 她有野心并且…喜欢旅行 而且时尚 |
[04:35] | and… honey, look at me. Okay, i am… shut up! | 还有…亲爱的 看着我 OK…闭嘴! |
[04:38] | Cones, cones. Uh, blonde ambition. | 嗯 金发 有野心 |
[04:40] | Boob cones and… and vogueing. Honey, vogueing. | Boob cones 和… 和时尚. 亲爱的 时尚 |
[04:44] | Sean penn! Sean penn! Time! | 时间到! |
[04:51] | Zero points for madonna. | 零分 答案是麦当娜 |
[04:54] | Oh! Madonna. Right. | 噢! 麦当娜 对了 |
[05:00] | Who doesn’t know madonna? | 谁不知道麦当娜 |
[05:02] | sore loser. | 气急败坏的失败者 |
[05:03] | I am not a sore loser. | 我可不是一个气急败坏的失败者 |
[05:04] | You know, and so what if i am? | 你知道 就算是又怎么样 |
[05:06] | See, the whole point of games is that there is a winner, | 你看 游戏最关键的就是 有一个赢家 |
[05:09] | a first place. | 一个第一名 |
[05:10] | You want a second best surgeon operating on you? No. | 你想做第二好的外科医生吗? |
[05:13] | You want the very best. | 你想做最好 |
[05:14] | And second best is mediocre. | 而第二名就是平庸 |
[05:16] | And to settle for mediocrity is… is… | 而甘于平庸就是 就是… |
[05:18] | it’s frankly, you know, a sign of self-loathing | 坦白说 就是 不自爱 |
[05:21] | and substandard work ethics. | 不够格的工作态度 |
[05:25] | i’ve gotta get george out of my apartment. | 我一定要把George赶出我的公寓 |
[05:27] | You know, you could sleep with him, | 你知道 你可以跟他上床 |
[05:29] | and then right in the middle, start crying. | 然后在上床的时候哭 |
[05:30] | It’s painful and humiliating | 这很痛苦 并且耻辱 |
[05:32] | and unbelievably cruel, but apparently, | 还有难以置信的残酷 但是 很明显 |
[05:34] | it works. | 这有用 |
[05:36] | Would you just keep knitting? | 你能一直这样织吗? |
[05:38] | Kick him out so that he can come back home to us. | 把他赶出去 这样他就可以跟我们一起回家 |
[05:40] | No, l-i can’t kick him out. He’s burke’s puppy. | 不 我不能把他赶出去 他是Burke的小狗 |
[05:42] | It’s gotta be burke’s idea. | 这得听Burke 的 |
[05:44] | I just gotta figure out a way to make him do it. | 我只是要想一个办法 让Burke赶他出去 |
[05:50] | Got a lot of metastatic disease here. | 我们这儿又很多转移瘤 |
[05:52] | How do we proceed? | 我们应该怎么做? |
[05:53] | Definitely excise the endobronchial mets for symptomatic palliation. | 切除支气管下的转移瘤 以减轻症状 |
[06:00] | You’ve been doing your homework, karev. | 你做了你的作业是吧 Karev ? |
[06:02] | A lot of late nights. | 总是熬夜 |
[06:04] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[06:07] | The mets have adhered to her chest wall. | 转移瘤已经贴在他的胸腔上了 |
[06:08] | Dude, she’s toast. | 伙计 她就像被烤熟了一样 |
[06:12] | Don’t you think that’s a little insensitive,dr. Karev? | 你不觉得这么说有点太冷血了吗 |
[06:14] | She can’t hear me. | 她听不到 |
[06:16] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[06:17] | Bedside manner is part of the job, karev. | 手术台边的礼貌是工作的一部分Karev |
[06:19] | Late nights won’t get you anywhere | 熬夜没有任何用处 |
[06:21] | if you can’t figure that out. | 如果你不明白这一点 |
[06:25] | Thank you. Good morning. | -谢谢 -早安 |
[06:25] | Hey, you goin’ into surgery ocomin’ out? | 嗨 你要去手术室还是 刚刚从那儿出来? |
[06:27] | Goin’ in. I had to push it back. C’s sick. | 进去 我得回去 Doc病了 |
[06:29] | Doc’s sick? What are his symptoms? | Doc病了? 什么症状? |
[06:31] | Polydipsia, lethargy and vomiting. | 烦渴 昏睡 呕吐 |
[06:32] | Any sign of fever or dehydration? | 有发烧或者是脱水的迹象吗? |
[06:34] | Uh, it’s unclear. | 哦 还不清楚 |
[06:35] | I was considering running a course of i.v. Antibiotics and a saline drip. | 我打算给它打一针静脉抗生素 再给它吊瓶盐水 |
[06:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[06:39] | No, addison, he’s a dog. | 不 Addison 它只是只狗 |
[06:40] | I dropped him off at the vet. | 我把它带到了兽医那里 |
[06:42] | They’re gonna run some tests and observe him overnight. | 他们要给他做些检查 留夜观察 |
[06:43] | Meredith will check on him tonight. | Meredith 今天晚上会去看它 |
[06:44] | I gotta run. I got a transfer in from mercy west. | 我要走了 我有一个从 Mercy West转来的病人 |
[06:46] | Will you wait for me to go home? | 你会等我回家吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:49] | Today we’ll be covering… | 今天我们会讲… |
[06:51] | yes. | 什么? |
[06:52] | Cristina yang, first year surgical intern. | 第一年手术实习医生 |
[06:54] | I’m just wondering if wre going to be covering | 我想问我们今天在这堂课 |
[06:56] | both intra and extracorporeal knots today in the seminar. | 是不是会学身体内外的肿瘤 |
[06:59] | We’ll be training in all aspects | 我们对腹腔镜基础手术 |
[07:01] | of laparoscopic general surgery. | 进行各方面的训练 |
[07:03] | Starting with basic instrumentation | 从基础的设备… |
[07:05] | and camera operation… dr. Yang. | -及视频手术讲起… |
[07:07] | Chief. We’ll move through several complex procedures, | -主任 -我们会学习一些复杂的手术 |
[07:09] | including tissue approximation. | 包括组织处理 |
[07:10] | The suggested task time for bead transfer is… | 建议的小球转移手术时间是… |
[07:13] | you’re taking the class? | 你来上课? |
[07:14] | It’s a good refresher course. Should be fun. | 这是个不错的补充课程 应该会很有趣 |
[07:16] | And 240 seconds for dominant to nondominate transfer. | 显性到非显性的转移时间是240妙… |
[07:19] | Good. Yeah. | 真好 |
[07:20] | Now who would like to volunteer for our first… | 现在谁愿意出来作第一个手术 |
[07:23] | dr. Yang. | |
[07:27] | Molly thompson, 22 years old, 32 weeks pregnant. | Molly Thompson, 22 岁 怀孕32个月 |
[07:30] | Transferred here from mercy west | 从Mercy West转来 |
[07:31] | when an ultrasound diagnosed the baby | 超声波症断胎儿有 |
[07:33] | with congenital diaphragmatic hernia. | 先天性膈疝 |
[07:35] | Hello, molly. I’m dr. Addison shepherd. | 你好 Molly. 我是 Dr. Addison Shepherd. |
[07:38] | You’re supposed to be the best. | 你应该是最好的吧 |
[07:39] | And not to put any pressure on you or anything, | 不是想给你增加负担 |
[07:42] | but this is my baby carrying my grandchild, | 这是我的孩子 怀了我的外孙 |
[07:44] | so i really hope that you are. | 所以我真的很希望 |
[07:46] | The best, i mean. | 最好的… 我是说 |
[07:47] | Mom, you’re kind of threatening the doctor. | 你在为难医生了 |
[07:50] | Don’t threaten the doctor. It doesn’t help. | 不要给医生施加压力 这样没用 |
[07:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:52] | My husband tells me i have to try | 我丈夫告诉我 我要试试 |
[07:53] | not to be such a mother lion | 不要老是像一个 母狮子 |
[07:55] | because molly’s a grown woman | 因为Molly已经长大了 |
[07:56] | and has her own life and everything, | 有她自己的生活 以及一切 |
[07:58] | but… roar. | 但是…激动… |
[08:02] | it’s okay. I can take it. | 没事 我能处理 |
[08:03] | I am the best. | 我是最好的 |
[08:05] | You can fix this, though, right? | 你可以治好 对吧? |
[08:07] | We’ll insert a scope into your uterus | 我们会插一根探镜到你的子宫里 |
[08:09] | and then inflate a little balloon | 然后在你孩子的气管里 |
[08:10] | in the baby’s airway, | 充起一个气泡 |
[08:12] | which should help stimulate the lungs to grow. | 这样就可以刺激肺部生长了 |
[08:14] | It’s not gonna be easy on either of you, | 这对你们两个来说都不太容易 |
[08:16] | but i do have a strong record with this surgery. | 但我做这个手术 已经有一段不错的记录了 |
[08:21] | Make sure you get her to the m.r.i. | 带她去做核磁共振 |
[08:23] | And get me the results as soon as you can. | 然后尽快让我那到结果 |
[08:25] | I will. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Sir, can i help you find something? | 先生 需要我帮你做什么吗? |
[08:34] | Uh… is… | 嗯…这个… |
[08:35] | is there a dr. Meredith grey working today? | 今天Dr. Meredith grey 有没有在这里工作 |
[08:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:42] | Sh-she’s here in the hospital right now? | 她…她现在 在这个医院里? |
[08:44] | I can have someone page her for you if you want me to. | 如果你需要的话我可以让人帮你去找她 |
[08:46] | No. No. That’s… | 不…不用… |
[08:49] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Wait. Excuse me. Sir? | 麻烦等一下 先生 |
[08:54] | Are… are you… what’s your name? | 你…你是… 请问你叫什么? |
[08:56] | Thatcher. | |
[08:58] | You’re… | 你是… |
[08:58] | grey, yeah. | Grey,对 |
[09:00] | You’re meredith’s father. | 你是Meredith的爸爸 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:03] | Are you sure you don’t want me to page her for you? | 你确定你不需要 我去找她 |
[09:06] | No. I’m sorry. It’s complicated. | 不 对不起 这样太麻烦了 |
[09:09] | Thatcher, honey. | Thatcher, 亲爱的 |
[09:10] | We’re right here. Oh. | -我们在这儿 -哦 |
[09:12] | Oh, there you are, susan. | 哦 你在这儿 Susan |
[09:13] | Did you tell him? I roared a little. | 你告诉他了吗? 我刚刚激动了一点 |
[09:16] | I couldn’t help it. | 我控制不了我自己 |
[09:17] | Oh. Oh, well, i knew you would. | 噢 噢 没事 我知道你可以的 |
[09:21] | i’m sorry. I’m dr. O’malley. | 对不起 我是 Dr. O’malley. |
[09:23] | I’m, uh, o’mall… | 嗯…O’mall… |
[09:25] | l… well, excuse us. | 我…嗯…对不起 |
[09:27] | Uh, we’re gonna check on our daughter. | 嗯 我们要去看看我们的女儿 |
[09:42] | ah, dr. Bailey! Do you have an extra intern? | 啊 Dr. Bailey! 你还有多余的实习生吗? |
[09:44] | I’m available. | 我就可以 |
[09:45] | No, no, no, no. I said “intern.” | 不不不不 我说“实习生” |
[09:46] | Shepherd, look at the board. | Shepherd, 看看这个板上. |
[09:48] | Okay. What am i lookin’ at? | OK 你要我看什么? |
[09:50] | My name isn’t up there. | 上面没有我的名字 |
[09:51] | It wasn’t up there yesterday and it won’t be tomorrow. | 昨天没有 明天也不会有 |
[09:53] | What’d you do, piss off the chief? | 你做了什么? 惹恼了主任? |
[09:54] | Yeah, i pissed off the chief. | 没错 我惹恼了主任 |
[09:55] | I went and had a baby. I gave birth. | 我怀孕了 去生孩子 |
[09:57] | I created a human life. | 我创造了一个生命 |
[09:59] | I’m a surgeon. We don’t do that. | 我们是外科医生 我们不干那种事 |
[10:00] | He’s mommy-trackin’ me. | 他要我去相夫教子 |
[10:02] | He’s just goin’ easy on you. | 他只是想让你轻松一点 |
[10:03] | No. I change diapers, l-i clean spit up, | 不 我换尿布 我清理呕吐物 |
[10:06] | i sing the a-b-cs… i’m covered in mommy. | 我唱摇篮曲 我做了妈妈该做的事 |
[10:09] | But that does not mean i will be mommy-tracked. | 但是那并不意味着我要相夫教子 |
[10:11] | You’re freaking out. | 你疯了 |
[10:12] | I just need a surgery. I need a surgery now. | 我只是想要一个手术 我现在就要一个手术 |
[10:14] | So for today, i’m your intern. | 所以 今天 我是你的实习生 |
[10:18] | i have not begun to freak out. | 我还没有开始 发疯 |
[10:21] | All right, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[10:23] | Cristina told me that george had a date with ortho chick. | Cristina 告诉我 George跟那个矫形医生在约会 |
[10:26] | Games night. She didn’t even take him home afterwards. | 做游戏的那晚 她都没带他回家 |
[10:29] | She hinted that she wanted to and then said she couldn’t. | 她暗示说她想但是她不能 |
[10:31] | That’s weird, right? | 这很奇怪 对吗? |
[10:32] | George made it perfectly clear | George 讲的很清楚 |
[10:34] | that i am not in his life anymore. | 我不再属于他生活的一部分了 |
[10:37] | You think ortho chick is hiding something? | 你觉得那个矫形医生在隐瞒什么吗? |
[10:38] | She could be hiding something. | 她很有可能在隐瞒什么 |
[10:39] | Stevens… hold this. | Stevens… 拿着这个 |
[10:44] | George mentioned you’re not big on ortho. | George说你的矫形做的不太好 |
[10:46] | Grey, take the osteotome and the mallet. | Grey,拿着切骨刀和锤子 |
[10:49] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:54] | ms. Carver, unfortunately we found | 很不幸 我们发现 |
[10:56] | that the cancer has metastasized to your chest wall. | 癌细胞已经转移到你的胸腔了 |
[11:00] | We took out a small tumor obstructing your airway, | 我们取出了一个堵在你气管的肿瘤 |
[11:02] | which will help with your breathing, but… | 这样就可以帮助你呼吸 但是 |
[11:04] | it’s not a cure. | 这不算治愈 |
[11:08] | So this is the end of the line? | 那么 这就是结束了? |
[11:11] | That’s what you’re saying? | 这就是你的意思吗? |
[11:12] | This is it, i die now? | 是这样吗? 我现在就要死了? |
[11:15] | Beatrice… i want you to go back in. | 我希望你们再做一次 |
[11:17] | I want you to cut out everything that you can… | 我要你们切除 所以能切除的东西 |
[11:19] | as much as you can. | 越多越好 |
[11:21] | I want as much time as you can give me, you understand? | 我要你们给我时间 越长越好 明白吗? |
[11:25] | Well, unfortunately, any additional surgery is… | 但是 不幸的是 任何额外的手术 |
[11:27] | excuse me. | 对不起 |
[11:28] | Mom, i’m not eating any of that crap in the cafeteria. | 妈妈 我不要吃食堂里面那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[11:31] | I mean, we’re gonna have to order in thai food or something | 我是说 我们要叫些泰国菜什么的 |
[11:33] | because i’m starving and the food here blows. | 因为我饿死了 而这儿的东西难吃死了 |
[11:37] | I’ll have the nurse bring a menu by | 我会叫护士送个菜单进来 |
[11:39] | and we can have a picnic in bed. | 我们可以在床上聚餐 |
[11:41] | God, mom. How many doctors do you have? | 天哪 妈妈 你有多少个医生? |
[11:46] | They were just leaving. | 他们马上要走了 |
[11:47] | (man) after trailing by 10 at the half, | |
[11:48] | the offense stepped up, leading a 13-0 run | |
[11:51] | to begin a seesaw battle up to the end. | |
[11:53] | In five to ten years, | 在五到十年内 |
[11:55] | cutting as we know it will be virtually obsolete. | 切口会被淘汰 |
[12:01] | Very nice, dr. Yang. | 很好 Dr Yang |
[12:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[12:09] | A little less tension there, chief. | 那里放松一点 主任 |
[12:11] | Watch your grip. There you go. | 注意你的力度 就是这样 |
[12:18] | I wasn’t copying you. | 我不是在学你 |
[12:20] | Of course not, sir. | 当然不是 先生 |
[12:26] | Done! I’m done. I totally finished first. | 做完了 我做完了 我肯定是第一个做完的 |
[12:28] | I’m done. | 我做完了 |
[12:33] | So, dr. Torres… hold it steady, grey. | 好 Dr. Torres… 紧紧的抓住Grey. |
[12:36] | Did you always know you wanted to specialize in orthopedics? | 你一直都知道你要做个矫形外科医生吗? |
[12:38] | Did you always know you wanted to model? | 你一直都知道你要做模型吗? |
[12:41] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[12:43] | Grey, i mean it. Watch your grip. | Grey我是认真的 注意你的力度 |
[12:46] | And your husband, is he a doctor, too? | 还有你的丈夫 他也是个医生 对吗? |
[12:49] | what are you trying to ask me, dr. Stevens, | 你到底想要问我什么 Dr. Stevens? |
[12:50] | my history, my marital status, my deep, dark little secrets? | 我的历史 我的婚姻状况 我的阴暗的不为人知的小秘密? |
[12:55] | I’m george’s best friend. | 我是George最好的朋友 |
[12:57] | Oh, i see. Well, it’s just funny. | 噢 我明白了 这真是好笑. |
[13:00] | ‘Cause from what i understand, as his best friend, | 因为以我所知道的 做为他最好的朋友 |
[13:02] | you haven’t been the best matchmaker in the past. | 你以前并没有做一个好媒人 |
[13:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:14] | Your hair is growing out, which is nice. | 你的头发在长长了 这样挺好 |
[13:16] | I still think you should cut it. I could cut it for you… | 我还是觉得你应该剪头发 我可以帮你剪 |
[13:18] | if we still lived together. | 如果我们还住在一起 |
[13:20] | Or we could just hang out and talk about… stuff, | 或者我们可以一起出去 聊天什么的 |
[13:24] | like your new friend… | 就像你的新朋友一样 |
[13:25] | callie. | |
[13:27] | She’s, uh… she’s very, um… | 她…嗯… 她很…嗯… |
[13:30] | you know, if you like her, i will like her… | 你知道 如果你喜欢她 我最终… |
[13:34] | eventually. | 也会喜欢她 |
[13:35] | I can’t escape her. | 我离不开她 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么? |
[13:37] | All i want to do is forget her, | 我所要做的就是忘记她 |
[13:38] | all i want to do is just escape her, | 我所要做的就是离开她 |
[13:41] | and, you know, i can’t. | 但是你知道 我做不到 |
[13:43] | You want to escape callie? | 你想离开Callie? |
[13:45] | Oh, thank god. | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause she is, like, a total freak, | 因为 她就好像 一个疯子 |
[13:47] | and i was starting to get really worried about you. | 我开始真的很担心你了 |
[13:52] | Not callie. | 不是Callie. |
[13:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:56] | . | 喔 |
[13:57] | Who? Or, oh… | 谁?噢 哦 |
[13:59] | meredith again. | 又是Meredith |
[14:01] | I’m gonna tell you something, | 我要告诉你一件事情 |
[14:02] | and the minute i tell you what i’m about to tell you, | 当我告诉你这件事以后 |
[14:04] | this officially becomes your problem, not mine. | 这就成了你的问题 而不再是我的了 |
[14:08] | Okay. | |
[14:12] | Meredith has a sister. | Meredith 有个妹妹 |
[14:16] | How are we doing? | 我们做得怎么样了 |
[14:17] | I turned the skull flap. Patient’s sedated. | 我打开了头盖骨 病人打了镇静剂 |
[14:19] | very nice. | 非常好 |
[14:21] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[14:25] | He… he’s a kid. | 他…他是个孩子 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:27] | I just didn’t think it would be a kid. | 我只是不知道他是个孩子 |
[14:28] | A tumor that size… well, what happens now? | 那么大的肿瘤 现在做什么? |
[14:33] | Now we wake him up. | 现在我们把他唤醒 |
[14:34] | We’re doing awake brain surgery on him? | 我们要让病人清醒着作手术? |
[14:36] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Andrew. | |
[14:42] | A little more. | 多一点 |
[14:43] | Andrew, can you hear me? | Andrew, 听得到我说话吗? |
[14:48] | Hey. Want to count for me? | 嗨 可以为我数数字吗? |
[14:51] | One… | |
[14:52] | good, keep going. | 好的 继续 |
[14:58] | (derek) since the tumor is located | 因为肿瘤靠近 |
[14:59] | near the language center of the brain, | 大脑语言区 |
[15:02] | it’s important that we don’t damage it. | 所以最主要的是 我们不能破坏这个区域 |
[15:04] | Andrew, i need you to keep talking. | Andrew, 我要你一直说话 |
[15:06] | Can you do that? can you talk to me? | 你可以做到吗? 你可以跟我说话吗? |
[15:08] | L-i’ll try. | 我可以一试 |
[15:10] | Okay, great. Now what grade are you in? | 好 很好 你现在在几年级? |
[15:13] | Um… seventh. | 嗯 七年级 |
[15:14] | You into sports? | 你喜欢运动吗? |
[15:17] | Not really. | 不是很喜欢 |
[15:18] | How about baseball? | 篮球呢? |
[15:20] | Um… baseball’s a sport. | 嗯…篮球是一项运动 |
[15:25] | Right. | 很好 |
[15:26] | Okay. What about, uh, girls? | 女孩怎么样? |
[15:28] | Do you have any girlfriends? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[15:30] | No. | 没有 |
[15:36] | Um… you probably don’t have time | 嗯 你看来不会有什么时间 |
[15:39] | for girlfriends right, andrew? | 去找女朋友 对吗? Andrew? |
[15:40] | Probably too busy, right? | 一定很忙 对吗? |
[15:41] | Y-yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[15:42] | Uh, what are you busy doing? | 嗯 你忙什么呢? |
[15:46] | Um… getting ready for the national spelling bee. | 嗯 为全国拼写大赛作准备 |
[15:49] | I won the greater regionals last month. | 我上个月赢了地区大奖 |
[15:52] | Oh, well, in that case, | 哦 既然这样 |
[15:54] | you need to spell some words for us. | 我要你帮我们拼写几个词语 |
[15:56] | Uh, can you do that? | 嗯 你可以吗? |
[15:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:58] | Uh, good. Uh… | 嗯 很好 嗯… |
[16:03] | you usually provide the word, dr. Bailey. | 你想不出词吗 Dr Bailey? |
[16:05] | I don’t hear you coming up with one. | 我可没听见你说出一个词来 |
[16:08] | Uh, let’s see. | 嗯 让我想想… |
[16:09] | All right, uh, acetaminophen. | 哦 好吧 |
[16:14] | Acetaminophen. | |
[16:16] | Origin of the word? | 词的出处? |
[16:17] | Heck if i know. | 我要知道就怪了 |
[16:22] | Hey, do you have molly’s m.r.i. Results? | 嗨 你有molly的核磁共振结果了吗? |
[16:24] | No. I-i haven’t… not yet. | 不 我没有 还没有 |
[16:26] | What the hell have you been doing then? | 那你刚刚去干什么了? |
[16:28] | I was just gonna… | 我刚刚是… |
[16:28] | when i assign you to a case of mine, | 我让你来做我的病例 |
[16:31] | i expect you to give it your full and undivided attention. | 我希望你能把全部精力投入进去 |
[16:33] | Give me one good reason | 给我一个好理由来解释 |
[16:35] | why l-i shouldn’t take you off this case. | 为什么我还要留你在这个病例上 |
[16:38] | Molly thompson’s maiden name is grey. | Molly Thompson的婚前姓是Grey |
[16:42] | Her father is thatcher grey. | 她爸爸是Thatcher Grey |
[16:43] | Thatcher grey is also meredith’s father, | Thatcher Grey 也是Meredith的爸爸 |
[16:44] | which means that molly and meredith are sisters, | 也就是说Molly和Meredith是姐妹 |
[16:46] | but i don’t think meredith even knows molly exists. | 但是我觉得Meredith甚至不知道有Molly这个人 |
[16:48] | And i don’t care. I don’t. | 其实我不在乎 不在乎 |
[16:51] | Except i’m on this case and… | 只是我在做这个病例 还有 |
[16:53] | apparently, god hates me. | 很明显 上帝讨厌我 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[17:03] | I want all this out now. | 我要马上拿到所有东西 |
[17:04] | I’m getting out of the hospital. | 我要出院 |
[17:05] | Oh, we can’t, beatrice. You just had major surgery. | 噢 我们不能 Beatrice. 你刚刚动了一个大手术 |
[17:08] | Tomorrow is my daughter’s birthday. | 明天是我女儿的生日 |
[17:10] | Apparently it’s the last one i get to celebrate, | 很明显 这是我能庆祝的最后一个了 |
[17:12] | and i’m not spending it in here. | 我不能在这里过 |
[17:13] | Okay, i’m so sorry, but if we remove this tube, | 好吧 我很抱歉 但是如果我们移走这些管子 |
[17:16] | your lung will collapse. | 你的肺部会崩溃的 |
[17:17] | I’m sure you don’t want to spend | 我保证你不愿意 |
[17:18] | your daughter’s birthday this way, okay? | 这样过你女儿的生日 对吗? |
[17:19] | M a quick healer. | 我恢复得很快 |
[17:20] | I’m breathing better since the surgery. | 手术以后 我呼吸顺畅多了 |
[17:22] | That is because we removed some of the tumor | 那是因为我们切除了部分肿瘤 |
[17:24] | to open up your airway. | 打通了你的气管 |
[17:25] | That doesn’t mean that you are well, all right? | 但那不意味着你已经没事了 懂了吗? |
[17:27] | If you try to leave, you are at risk of infection | 如果你要出去 你会有被感染的危险 |
[17:28] | or hemorrhaging. | 或者大出血 |
[17:30] | Your kid doesn’t even know you have cancer. | 你的孩子甚至都不知道你得了癌症 |
[17:31] | You really want to risk dropping dead on the street | 你真的想要冒着 死在路边的危险 |
[17:33] | outside the hospital? | 出院吗? |
[17:40] | Dr. Karev… | |
[17:42] | so you thought scaring her back into bed | 你以为吓她躺回床上 |
[17:45] | was the way to go? | 是你该做的吗? |
[17:46] | It worked, didn’t it? She’s lying to her kid. | 但是这招成功了 不是吗? 她在骗她的孩子 |
[17:49] | She’s frightened. She’s in shock | 她很害怕 她受刺激了 |
[17:51] | it is not your job or your place | 你的工作决不允许 |
[17:53] | to take a tone like that with a patient, not ever. | 你用这样的语气跟病人说话 绝对不可以 |
[17:56] | Are we understood? | 明白了吗? |
[17:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[18:03] | so what are the sister and the father like? | 那么那个妹妹和爸爸是个什么样子? |
[18:05] | Like? | 什么样子? |
[18:07] | They’re like people meredith is related to | 他们就像是跟Meredith 有关系的人 |
[18:09] | and never met. | 但是从来没见过面 |
[18:10] | They’re nice. Can you imagine… | 他们人很好 你可以想象吗… |
[18:13] | a sister, a whole family you know nothing about? | 一个妹妹 一个家庭 你却对此一无所知! |
[18:17] | You think she’s gonna freak out? | 你以为她要疯了? |
[18:18] | It’s not my responsibility to care. | 这不是我该关心的 |
[18:21] | Oh, heads up, heads up. | 哦 抬头抬头 |
[18:24] | Hey, chief. How you doin’? | 嗨 主任 怎么样? |
[18:25] | Seems i’m a little rusty | 看来我有一点迟钝了 |
[18:27] | on my bead transfer and rope pass. | 在我的小球转移和牵线上 |
[18:30] | Dr. Yang here’s been kicking my ass all day. | Dr. Yang 一整天都在打败我 |
[18:32] | Oh, no. Oh, i can’t imagine… | 噢 不 噢 难以置信… |
[18:33] | no, really, she has. | 是的 这是真的… |
[18:36] | Of course, speed and precision | 当然 速度和准确度 |
[18:39] | aren’t the most important surgical skills, dr. Yang. | 不是最主要的手术技巧 Dr Yang |
[18:42] | Basics are the key. | 基础知识才是最关键的 |
[18:44] | You need a solid foundation before anything else. | 你需要一个扎实的基础 来做接下来的一切 |
[18:59] | okay, um… well, i’ll see you back at the lab. | OK 嗯…我们到实验室再见 |
[19:01] | Sir. | 先生 |
[19:02] | Enjoy your lunch. You, too. Bye. | -好好享用你们的午餐 -你们也是 |
[19:03] | Have a nice day, sir. | 一天愉快 先生 |
[19:05] | Okay, i really am kicking the chief’s ass. | OK 我的确是一直在打败他 |
[19:13] | George. | |
[19:13] | Not my responsibility. | 不是我的事 |
[19:15] | Well, who’s gonna… see you guys. | -那么 谁来… -再见 |
[19:16] | It’s okay. I can accept rejection. | 没事 我可以接受拒绝 |
[19:19] | I’ve got my knitting. Mer… | 我有东西可以织 恩… |
[19:21] | the weird thing is… | 奇怪的是… |
[19:23] | i thought i just saw my father. | 我觉得我刚才看到了我爸爸 |
[19:25] | Oh! That’s good. That’s so good. | Oh!太棒了 那真是太棒了 |
[19:29] | Hmm. Did you meet your sister, too? | 恩你也见到你妹妹了? |
[19:37] | appoggiatura won last year. | 去年Appoggiatura赢了 |
[19:39] | Year before that… | 在那前一年… |
[19:41] | akshay buddiga… he fainted, | Akshay Buddiag…他晕倒了 |
[19:44] | then got up anspelled the word alopecoid. | 接着醒来之后就说出了“alopecoid”这个单词 |
[19:46] | Kid’s a major legend. | 他是个传奇 |
[19:50] | all right. Now it’s my turn. | 好啦现在轮到我了 |
[19:52] | Fibromyalgia. | |
[19:53] | Fibromyalgia? | |
[19:54] | Yeah, what’s wrong with fibromyalgia? | Yeah fibromyalgia有什么不对的么? |
[19:56] | Andrew won the regionals. He’s going to d.c. | Andrew是地区赛的冠军 就要去华盛顿 |
[19:59] | He’s probably insulted by fibromyalgia. | 他会觉得被fibromyalgia给侮辱了 |
[20:01] | Fibromyalgia… | |
[20:03] | suction. | 吸管 |
[20:03] | F-i-b-r-o-m-y-a-l-g-i-a. | |
[20:09] | Fibromyalgia. | |
[20:11] | She’s right. That was kind of easy. | 她是对的这单词确实是挺简单的那种 |
[20:13] | Okay. You want me to bring on the heat? | OK 你想我加大难度么? |
[20:15] | I’m gonna bring on the heat. | 我马上要加大难度了 |
[20:17] | Omphalocele. | |
[20:20] | Omphalocele. | |
[20:22] | More suction in there. | 这里要更多吸管 |
[20:25] | omphalocele. | |
[20:29] | C-a… | |
[20:31] | okay. Andrew… | |
[20:32] | f… | |
[20:33] | what’s happening? F… | -怎么了? |
[20:35] | mark that. We’ve hit the language center. | 记下来我们都要击败语言中心了 |
[20:36] | We just have to pull back. | 我们只是要停下来休整一下 |
[20:40] | andrew. F… s… | |
[20:43] | andrew. | |
[20:48] | Andrew, andrew, | |
[20:50] | uh, spell it again for me. | uh 再为我拼一次 |
[20:53] | E… | |
[20:54] | give me the stealth probe, please. | 请给我探针 |
[20:56] | Dr. Shepherd’s working on it. I don’t want you to be scared. | Shepherd医生正在为你做手术 我不想你被吓到 |
[20:59] | I-i want you to wait. | 我 想要你等一下 |
[21:01] | Just wait. I want you to hold on. | 就等一下 我让你停一下 |
[21:03] | Mark that as well, please. | 请把那也记一下 |
[21:04] | Okay, try now. | OK 现在试一下 |
[21:06] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[21:07] | Andrew, spell omphalocele one more time for me. | Andrew 请再为我把omphalocele拼一次 |
[21:15] | Omphalocele. | |
[21:17] | Mark that, please. | 请记下来 |
[21:19] | O-m-p… (derek) good. Okay. | (derek)好OK |
[21:21] | H-a-l-o-c-e-l-e. | |
[21:27] | Omphalocele. | |
[21:27] | That’s it! That’s perfect. | 就是它!太棒了 |
[21:32] | Dr. Bailey, are you crying? | 你在哭吗 Bailey医生? |
[21:34] | Oh, i got something in my eye. | 哦 只是眼里进了东西 |
[21:37] | You’re doing great, andrew. We’re almost done. | 你太棒了我们马上就成功了 |
[21:41] | Stop lookin’ at me like that. | 不要再这么看着我 |
[21:43] | It’s my hormones. Mm-hmm. | -那只是我的荷尔蒙在作怪 -恩 |
[21:45] | I’m still a surgeon. | 我还是个外科医生 |
[21:46] | I’m just a surgeon with an excess of estrogen. | 我不过就是个雌激素分泌过多的外科医生 |
[21:48] | Deal with it. Andrew, can you spell estrogen? | 干好你自己的事 Andrew 你能拼estrogen吗? |
[21:51] | E-s-t-r-o-g-e-n. | |
[21:56] | Here’s a word for you. Delusional. | 我还有个单词Delusional |
[21:59] | delusional… | |
[22:07] | (man) today’s final assignment will show how well | 今天的作业能够体现出 |
[22:09] | you can take the skills you have learned | 你们是否很好地掌握了你们所 学的知识 |
[22:11] | and apply them to a single operation. | 并且能否将他们应用到手术中去 |
[22:16] | You may begin. | 可以开始了 |
[22:18] | so i’m gonna do the surgery with a small scope, | 等下我要做一个开创手术 |
[22:20] | and it’lbe minimally invasive. | 不过创面会减小到最小 |
[22:22] | And then you should be able to do the rest of your recovery | 这样你就能在家里自己完成术后 |
[22:24] | from home. | 的恢复工作了 |
[22:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Yeah, okay. | 没事 |
[22:34] | uh, molly, this is doctor… | 恩 molly,这是… |
[22:36] | uh, this is meredith. | 恩 这是meredith. |
[22:38] | She’s gonna be continuing your prep work | 她将帮你完成的前期工作 |
[22:41] | and taking your vitals. | 并照料你 |
[22:42] | Okay? | |
[22:44] | Okay. | |
[22:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:48] | Uh, do you mind if i, um… | 恩 你介不介意如果我,恩… |
[22:50] | no, it’s fine. | 不 那很好 |
[22:52] | I’m getting used to being poked and prodded. | 我已经习惯被又戳又刺了 |
[22:57] | That’s a… pretty ring. | 那戒指 很漂亮 |
[22:59] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[23:01] | It was my grandma’s and then my mom’s. | 这是我外婆的 然后又成了我妈妈的 |
[23:05] | You think i’m too young to be married. | 你认为我结婚太早了么? |
[23:07] | No, l… | 不 我… |
[23:08] | that’s okay. Everybody thinks i’m too young. | 那没关系 每个人都认为我太年轻了 |
[23:10] | If i saw me, i’d think i was too young. | 如果我自己能看得到自己的话 我也会那么想的 |
[23:13] | Um… how… how old are you? | 恩…你…你多大了呢? |
[23:16] | 22. | |
[23:17] | Eric’s 23, | Eric23了 |
[23:18] | and he’s in the army, and he was getting shipped out. | 他在军队服役 马上要出海了 |
[23:21] | And… i just love him so much, you know? | |
[23:24] | Anyway, i proposed. | 知道吗 我那么爱他 不管怎样 我求婚了 |
[23:27] | Oh. And your, uh, parents, they approve? | 哦那 那你的父母 他们同意了? |
[23:30] | Oh, my parents are amazing. | 哦 我爸妈 他们太棒了 |
[23:32] | I mean, you know how dads can be. | 我指 你知道的 爸爸一般都怎么样 |
[23:34] | Mine’s pretty overprotective, | 爸爸一直相当溺爱我 |
[23:35] | but… you know, at my wedding, when he gave me away, | 但是 你知道么 在我婚礼上 当他把我的手交给eric的时候 |
[23:39] | my dad cried, which was… | 我爸爸哭了 就是… |
[23:43] | i had never seen my dad cry before. | 我从来没见过我爸爸 像这样哭过 |
[23:46] | But… i think it was also kind of weird for him | 但是…我觉得这也是 他奇怪的地方 |
[23:48] | ’cause i’m his little girl. | 因为我只是他的小女孩 |
[23:50] | You know, i’m the youngest, | 我是最小的那个 |
[23:52] | and my sister is, like, nowhere near ready for marriage. | 我姐姐 好像 离结婚还远着呢 |
[23:54] | But it was good crying. | 不过那真是一场大哭 |
[23:57] | Like he was proud of me, you know? | 就好像他那么为我自豪 你知道么? |
[24:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:02] | I’m just… i’m nervous, so i’m talking. | 我只是 我只是太紧张我 所以就一直说话 |
[24:05] | no, that’s okay. So you have a sister? | 不 那很好 你有个姐姐? |
[24:07] | Yeah, lexie. She’s in medical school. | 对啊 lexie 她在医学院 |
[24:09] | Harvard. She’s the smart one. | 哈佛 她相当聪明 |
[24:11] | You should see how my dad is about her. | 你真应该看看 我爸爸是怎么待她的 |
[24:13] | He’s, like, crazy proud. | 就好像发狂似地自豪 |
[24:19] | Well, i’m gonna go. | 恩 我马上要走了 |
[24:21] | Meredith. Mm-hmm. | |
[24:24] | Do you think my baby is gonna be okay? | 你觉得我的孩子会平安么? |
[24:25] | Oh. Well, i hope so. | 嗯我想是的 |
[24:28] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[24:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:38] | i need some bones to break. What? | -有没有骨头让我折? -什么? |
[24:40] | Some bones to break, something to smash. | 砸骨头! 砸东西! |
[24:41] | Can you help me with that, please? | 你们能帮我这些么? |
[24:43] | Um, you can clean up this cast crap if you want. | 恩 这些石膏可以随你处置 |
[24:52] | is she freaking out? | 她疯了么? |
[24:52] | No. Unh-unh. She’s fine. | 不 她没事 |
[24:55] | she’s great. | 她非常好 |
[24:59] | so george… | 那么说george… |
[25:00] | he’s really… really your type, huh? | 他就是你喜欢的那型 对不对? |
[25:06] | You don’t see him. | 你不了解他 |
[25:07] | Either of you, you don’t see him. | 你也不了解 你们都不了解 |
[25:09] | He’s just… he’s just george to you. | 他…他对你来说不过 是个叫george的人 |
[25:11] | He’s… he’s just o’malley. He’s your roommate. | 他不过是o’malley. 不过是一个你的室友 |
[25:14] | You don’t have to get all… | 你不要这样… |
[25:16] | he makes my world stop. | 他让我的世界停止了 |
[25:18] | George o’malley is sweet | George o’malley那么体贴 |
[25:20] | and kind | 那么温柔 |
[25:21] | and smart and strong. | 那么聪明那么强壮 |
[25:22] | And he makes my world stop so you shut up about him. | 他让我整个世界都停止了 而你 给我闭嘴不要开口贬低他 |
[25:28] | don’t forget to clean it up | 不要忘了你砸爽了以后 |
[25:31] | when you’re done smashing. | 把一切都收拾干净 |
[25:37] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[25:38] | George is her mcdreamy. | George是她的白马王子 |
[26:01] | i’m done! I’m done! I’m done! | 好了!好了!我做好了! |
[26:06] | (man) flawless, chief webber. | 很精确 webber主任 |
[26:07] | Absolutely flawless. | 完全无误 |
[26:09] | They call me dr. Webber. | 他们叫我 webber医生 |
[26:14] | that’s why i’m the chief. | 那就是我 为什么是主任 |
[26:22] | that’s why i’m the chief. | 那就是为什么我是主任 |
[26:25] | * that’s why i’m the chief * | “那就是为什么我是主任” |
[26:27] | * the chief * | “主任” |
[26:29] | so when is my mom getting out of here? | 我妈妈什么时候可以出院? |
[26:31] | I’m sorry, honey, | 对不起宝贝 |
[26:32] | but it’s gonna be a few days. | 几天就好了 |
[26:34] | Can you call aunt sue, see if she can pick you up? | 你可以叫sue阿姨过来 看看她能不能接你? |
[26:36] | So i get to spend my birthday hanging out with aunt sue. | 那么我就只能孤零零一个人 和苏阿姨过生日了 |
[26:39] | Perfect. | 真好啊 |
[26:40] | I promise you, next year, | 你去年像我保证过的 |
[26:42] | next year, we’ll do something really special | 明年 我们一定为你的生日 |
[26:44] | for your birthday. | 准备些特别的 |
[26:45] | You name it, it’s done. | 你想怎样 就怎样 |
[26:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:50] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[26:57] | So this whole lying thing, | 全都是谎言 |
[26:59] | this is working out for you? | 这对你有效么? |
[27:01] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[27:02] | Look, you’re going to die, and soon. You get that, right? | 这么说吧 你马上要死了 你知道的 对吧? |
[27:06] | There’s no rosy picture to paint here. | 这并不是什么浪漫的事情 |
[27:09] | You’re not a mother. | 你不是个母亲 |
[27:11] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你不会明白那种感觉 |
[27:12] | to hold your newborn baby in your arms | 当你得臂弯里抱着新生的宝宝 |
[27:15] | and smell the top of her head | 闻着它的小脑门 |
[27:16] | and know that your only job in the world | 那一刻你讲清楚你 在这世上唯一的工作 |
[27:18] | is to protect her. | 就是去保护她 |
[27:20] | You think you’re protecting her? | 你认为这是保护她么? |
[27:21] | I am protecting her. | 我正在保护她 |
[27:22] | Well, i guess you can call it what you want. | 呵 我猜这只能称之为 你的假象罢了 |
[27:25] | But you should just know that you’re leaving behind a kid | 但是你必须考虑到 你这样做 |
[27:27] | that’ll probably hate you the rest of her life. | 只能让你的后半生在 她的仇恨里度过 |
[27:34] | Dr. Karev… | Karev医生… |
[27:35] | no, i’m talking this time. Excuse me? | -我正在说话 -对不起? |
[27:37] | I tell the truth. It’s what i do. | 我所做的 只是说出了真相 |
[27:39] | It doesn’t make me a bad doctor. | 这并不会使我成为一个坏医生 |
[27:42] | Everyone walks around this place lying. | 这里的每一个人都在说谎 |
[27:44] | Look, we tell a patient that’s dying that there’s hope | 听着 我们告诉一个将死的病人 他还有希望 |
[27:47] | when there is no hope. | 当事实上完全无望 |
[27:49] | Maybe i’m a pig, maybe i’m an ass, | 我可能是只猪 是个混蛋 |
[27:50] | maybe i’m a vermin like everybody says. | 是个害虫 就像每个人说的那样 |
[27:52] | But i tell them the truth. | 但是我说出了真相 |
[27:54] | It’s the one thing that i’ve got goin’ for me. | 这是唯一我将一直坚持的事情 |
[27:56] | And you don’t get to take that away from me | 而且你将不能改变 我这种原则 |
[27:57] | and call it a lesson, sir. | 仅仅把它叫做一堂课 先生 |
[28:10] | l-i saw a picture once from a long time ago. | 很久以前我曾经看过一张照片 |
[28:13] | You look just like her… your mother. | 你长的就像她…你妈妈 |
[28:17] | You look a lot like my girls, | 你长得很想我的女孩们 |
[28:18] | especially molly. | 特别是molly. |
[28:21] | You were talking to her? | 你和她谈过了? |
[28:22] | I didn’t say anything about anything. | 我没有对任何事发表看法 |
[28:25] | Oh, she knows about you. | 哦 她知道你 |
[28:27] | Or she knows that her father was married before | 她也知道他爸爸曾经结婚过 |
[28:29] | and had another daughter. | 有另外一个女儿 |
[28:30] | Has another daughter. | 有 另外一个女儿 |
[28:31] | No, had is right. | 不 曾经有过比较确切 |
[28:35] | Your father thinks about you. | 你爸爸想你 |
[28:38] | He thinks about you a lot. | 很想很想你 |
[28:41] | He just… | 他… |
[28:44] | your mother… | 你的妈妈… |
[28:47] | your mother… | 你的妈妈… |
[28:49] | she broke him. | 她伤害了他 |
[28:51] | Ahem. Uh, excuse me. | 恩 对不起 |
[28:53] | L-i have to work. | 我 我该去工作了 |
[29:08] | i spent years studying this board, | 我花很长时间研究这块板 |
[29:13] | holding a crying baby, | 抱着一个哭喊着的孩子 |
[29:16] | trying to get an idea | 想研究出来 |
[29:17] | when my wife would get out of surgery. | 我的妻子什么时候才能从手术室里出来 |
[29:21] | “Appy” takes about an hour. | 跟“appy”有关的要花一小时 |
[29:24] | Anything with the word “cardio,” | 要是跟“心脏“有关… |
[29:27] | and i knew not to plan on seeing her at all that day. | 我就知道那天肯定见不着她了 |
[29:35] | thatcher, are you aware of what’s going on with ellis? | Cher 你知道ellis怎么样了么? |
[29:39] | U have no right… no right… | 你没有权利… 没有权利… |
[29:43] | to talk to me about ellis. | 来告诉我任何有关ellis的事情 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:46] | But i was trying to talk to you about meredith. | 但是我想告诉你关于meredith的 |
[29:50] | thatcher, ellis has early-onset alzheimer’s. | Thatcher,ellis患了早发性老年痴呆症 |
[29:55] | It’s advanced. | 并且已经恶化了 |
[29:57] | And it’s hard on meredith, as you can imagine. | 你可以想象 这对meredith来说有多难 |
[30:02] | And i thought you’d want to know. | 我想你会想知道的 |
[30:20] | hey, andrew. | 嘿 andrew |
[30:24] | It’s dr. Bailey. | 这是bailey医生 |
[30:25] | Remember me? | 还记得我么? |
[30:27] | I was in surgery with you. | 我是和你一起在手术室里的那个 |
[30:30] | I’m… i’m sorry. | 恩…对不起 |
[30:32] | No, no, don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 不 别担心 别担心 |
[30:35] | A lot of times, kids who are awake during surgery | 很多时候孩子们 会在手术时候保持清醒 |
[30:39] | don’t remember afterwards. | 术后却不能记得 |
[30:40] | Anyway, your operation went really well. | 无论如何 你得手术很成功 |
[30:43] | We got all that tumor outta there, | 我们切除了那里所有的肿瘤 |
[30:45] | and you’re gonna be just fine. | 你马上就会康复的 |
[30:47] | I… thanks. | 我…谢谢 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 不谢 |
[30:55] | You know i have a son, too. | 你知道吗 我也有个儿子 |
[30:58] | And i’m going home right now to tell him that today, | 我马上要回家和他讲今天的事 |
[31:02] | i met the best speller in seattle. | 我碰到了西雅图最棒的拼写家 |
[31:21] | oh, hey. Dr. O’malley. | 哦 嘿 O’malley医生 |
[31:23] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[31:24] | I was looking for you. You were… | 我正在找你 你在… |
[31:27] | before, when i was asking about meredith… | 刚才 我们在讨论meredith… |
[31:30] | you know her. | 你认识她 |
[31:31] | You’re her friend. | 你们是朋友 |
[31:33] | I used to be her roommate. | 我曾经是她的室友 |
[31:36] | So you know her really well. Pretty well. | -所以你和她很熟? -相当熟 |
[31:40] | she… she came to see me a couple of weeks ago, and… | 她…两个星期前 她来看我… |
[31:43] | a couple of weeks ago? | 两个星期前? |
[31:45] | Yeah. L… and i didn’t know what to say to her. | 是的…我不知道和她说什么 |
[31:48] | She looks so… so much like her mother. | 她看过去… 那么像她妈妈… |
[31:52] | Ellis was cold. | Ellis很冷漠 |
[31:53] | I mean, i was a coward. I was. L-i left. | 我的意思是 我是个懦夫 我 我离开了 |
[31:58] | But her mother would never let me know her, and… | 但是她妈妈永远都不肯让我 了解她 而且… |
[32:02] | now i don’t know how to know her. | 现在我不知道如何去了解她 |
[32:10] | well, meredith is anything but cold. | 恩 meredith肯定不是个冷漠的人 |
[32:14] | She smiles… not that often… | 她微笑 虽然不经常 |
[32:17] | but when she does… you know, because she’s… | 但是当她微笑的时候 你知道 因为 |
[32:20] | really going through a lot… | 她经历了那么多 |
[32:22] | but… it’s… | 但是…这… |
[32:24] | it’s like you feel warm. | 这微笑会让你感觉温暖 |
[32:27] | She’s kind. | 她很善良 |
[32:29] | I mean, she can be a little selfish. | 我指 她可以变得很自私 |
[32:31] | Oh, she can be… | 是的 她可以… |
[32:34] | she’s flawed, but she’s kind. | 她有缺陷 但是她很善良 |
[32:37] | She cares out people. | 她关心人 |
[32:39] | And, uh… | 还有 恩 |
[32:41] | she cares a-about her patients. | 她关心她的病人 |
[32:43] | I think she’s gonna be a brilliant surgeon. | 我觉得她将成为一个极其出色的 外科医生 |
[32:47] | You know, around here, she’s known as the one to beat. | 你知道的 在这里 她是最有干劲的 |
[32:50] | So, l-i don’t know, | 我 我不知道 |
[32:52] | i guess she has that in common with her mom, | 我像她这点和她妈妈很像 |
[32:55] | but… | 但是 |
[32:57] | i think the rest of her… i think, uh, | 但是她别的方面 我觉得 |
[32:59] | i think the rest of that, she gets from you. | 我觉得 她别的方面 她遗传了你 |
[33:05] | hmm. Do… do you know… where she is? | 恩你知道 她在哪里么? |
[33:08] | i think she left already. | 我想她已经离开了 |
[33:10] | I could tell her you’re… you were here | 我会告诉她 你来过 |
[33:12] | if you want me to. | 如果你想让我说吧 |
[33:14] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 就这样吧 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | thank you, george. | 谢谢 george |
[33:39] | hey | 嘿 |
[33:39] | Hey. Still knitting? | 嘿 还在织东西? |
[33:41] | Oh, yeah. I’m getting so good at it. | 哦 是的 我已经很能织了 |
[33:46] | I did a craniotomy on a kid today while he was awake. | 我今天在一个孩子清醒地情况下 给他动了开颅手术 |
[33:48] | I met a sister i never knew i had. | 我碰到了我从来都不知道 她的存在的妹妹 |
[33:50] | And i saw my father, which was, uh… | 还有我碰到了我爸爸 这是…恩 |
[33:56] | i don’t know what it was. | 我不知道这感觉是什么 |
[33:58] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[34:01] | I have my knitting. | 我要织东西了 |
[34:09] | Study hard. Keep your grades up. | 把成绩搞上去 |
[34:11] | Starting next year, | 明年 |
[34:11] | you’re gonna want to take two a.p. Classes a semester | 你要在一个学期里修两个 |
[34:14] | if you want to get into a decent college. | 如果你想进入有名的大学的话 |
[34:17] | Mom, this is really morbid. | 妈妈 那太恐怖了 |
[34:19] | And your aunt sue is kinda lazy | 在个人卫生的问题上 |
[34:21] | when it comes to personal hygiene. | 你苏阿姨有那么一点点懒 |
[34:23] | so you may have to be the one who remind her when she next time | 所以当你必须提醒她什么时候该让她 |
[34:26] | to get your eyebrows waxed or get your hair cut, | 帮你修眉毛 带你去剪头发 |
[34:29] | but eventually, she’ll get the routine down. | 不过渐渐的到最后 她会按规律来做 |
[34:31] | Can we not have this conversation? | 我们能不能不说这些? |
[34:33] | Oh, this might sound random, | 哦还有 这可能听起来很怪 |
[34:35] | but wear underwear with pantyhose. | 在连裤袜里面要记得 穿内裤 |
[34:39] | I know it might feel a little bulky, | 我知道这可能会使你 看起来比较肥 |
[34:41] | but honestly, it’s a little slutty not to, | 但如果因为爱美就不这么做 |
[34:44] | and also, that’s how you get yeast infections. | 很容易感染真菌 |
[34:47] | Mom… (laughs) This is totally gross. | 妈妈 您真罗嗦 |
[34:49] | And marry a kind man, | 要和一个善良的人结婚 |
[34:51] | one who’s nice to his mother. | 和一个对他妈妈好的男人 |
[34:53] | Now if he lives with his mother, | 如果他和他妈妈住在一起 |
[34:55] | you run the opposite way. | 你就和他住在一起 |
[34:56] | Mom, i’m not getting married anytime soon. | 妈妈 我不会那么快就结婚 |
[35:01] | You will someday. | 某天 你会的 |
[35:04] | And when that day comes, | 当那天来到的时候 |
[35:06] | just have one glass of champagne | 一杯香槟庆祝就足够了 |
[35:09] | and then you drink water for the rest of the night | 晚上的其他时候 都只能喝水 |
[35:11] | because there’s nothing tackier than a drunken bride. | 因为没有什么会比一个 醉酒的新娘更糟糕了 |
[35:14] | Mom, i don’t wanna… | 妈妈 我并不… |
[35:20] | why are you telling me all this? | 为什么你告诉我这些? |
[35:27] | Honey, i’ve been sick for a long time, | 宝贝 我已经病了很长时间了 |
[35:29] | and the doctors don’t think that i’m gonna get better. | 而且医生也不认为我能好转 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:38] | Amelia, listen to me. | Amelia 听我说 |
[35:40] | Look at me. Amelia. | 看着我 Amelia |
[35:43] | This is important. | |
[35:45] | This one is… is really the important one. | |
[35:48] | Someday, you’re gonna have a baby. | 你会有个孩子 |
[35:52] | And you’re gonna feel overwhelmed | 你的生命将被这小生命所主宰 |
[35:54] | by this little life that you’re responsible for. | 它是你的使命 |
[35:57] | And you’re gonna think… | 你将会想 |
[35:58] | worry that everything you do is wrong, | 会担心 你所做的一切都不正确 |
[36:00] | and that’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[36:01] | You’re gonna obsess about what to feed it | 你会困扰 怎么去喂养他 |
[36:04] | and where to send it to school | 把他送到什么学校 |
[36:06] | and whether it should take violin or piano. | 他应该学钢琴还是小提琴 |
[36:10] | But i’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 但是我要告诉你个秘密 |
[36:13] | It doesn’t matter. | 所有这一切都不重要 |
[36:16] | Whether your kid is a concert pianist | 无论他时钢琴家 |
[36:18] | or a math genius, | 还是数学天才 |
[36:20] | it just doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[36:21] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为当有一天 |
[36:22] | all that matters is if your kid is happy. | 如果你的孩子开心 所有的才有意义 |
[36:25] | So you’re gonna feel sad for a little while. | 你可能会感到难过 |
[36:30] | And that’s okay. That’s… that’s fine. | 那没关系 那 那很正常 |
[36:33] | But don’t feel sad forever, okay? | 但是你不会永远伤心的 对不对? |
[36:37] | You can promise me that? | 你可以跟我保证这点? |
[36:39] | You promise me that you won’t feel sad for too long. | 你保证你不会伤心太久 |
[36:41] | I promise. Okay. | -我保证 -好的 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | ‘Cause you’re making me feel much better. | 你让我觉得好多了 |
[36:52] | Life is not a spectator sport. | 生活是没有观众的比赛… |
[36:56] | Win, lose or draw… | 无论输 赢 或是平局… |
[37:00] | the game is progress… | |
[37:04] | whether we want it to be or not. | 不管我们是否想这样 |
[37:10] | You made me a sweater… | 你给我织了毛衣 |
[37:11] | today? | 就今天? |
[37:12] | In one day, you made me a sweater? | 就一天 你织了件毛衣? |
[37:14] | Yeah, well, you know, i just, i had some time, so… | 是啊 你知道 我 就是有点空闲时间 所以 |
[37:17] | wow. That vow of celibacy must really be something. | 哦 那单身誓言就是 确有其事了 |
[37:20] | You know what? Just accept your gift and say thank you. | 你知道什么?我只是接受了你的 礼物然后对你道声谢 |
[37:24] | Does this mean i don’t get any sexual favors? | 那这是不是代表着我不能 的到任何性恩惠了? |
[37:27] | Sweater instead of sex? | 用毛衣代替做爱? |
[37:28] | Smell it. | 闻闻 |
[37:30] | Go on. Smell it. | 快点闻闻 |
[37:37] | It smells like izzie. | 它问起来像你身上的味道 |
[37:39] | Yeah, i wore it for three hours. | 是啊 我穿了它三个小时 |
[37:41] | So that is the closest you’re gonna be gettin’ | 所以这是你能得到的 |
[37:43] | to this body, mister. | 最接近我身体的东西了 先生 |
[37:44] | You wanna play some scrabble or are you too tired? | 你想玩猜字游戏么 还是你累了? |
[37:48] | Scrabble, please. Okay. | -猜字游戏吧 -好吧 |
[37:53] | Just show me one boob. | 那给我看你一个乳房 |
[38:01] | Chief, sir. | 主任 先生 |
[38:03] | Nice work today, yang. | 做得不错 yang |
[38:05] | Hopefully, your fellow interns | 希望你手下的实习医生 |
[38:07] | will be as adept on the scope as you. | 能像你一样熟练 |
[38:09] | Thank you, sir, but, um, you weren’t even looking. | 谢谢先生 但是 恩 你甚至没有在看 |
[38:13] | You actually had your eyes closed, so how… | 事实上你闭上了你的眼睛 那么 你怎么… |
[38:16] | um, i was watching you, | 恩 我一直在看你 |
[38:17] | and you didn’t even need the… | 还有你甚至不需要 |
[38:21] | well, you didn’t even need the screen | 恩 你不需要屏幕 |
[38:23] | to help you guide the needle holder. | 来帮你定位指针 |
[38:24] | Old school, yang. | 在老学校 yang |
[38:27] | Muscle memory. | 对于肌肉的记忆 |
[38:30] | You want to win? | 你想赢么? |
[38:32] | Always go back to the basics. | 做任何事都要从基础开始 |
[38:38] | It’s my move? | 该我下了? |
[38:47] | Cristina, what the hell are you doing? | Cristina 见鬼你在做什么? |
[38:53] | being comfortable in my apartment. | 在我的公寓里随心所欲做事拉 |
[38:55] | I didn’t see anything. I did not see anything. | 我什么都没看到 我真的什么都没看到 |
[38:58] | Get out. Yeah. | -出去 -好 |
[39:04] | Basics. | 基础部分… |
[39:05] | So go ahead… | 因此还是大胆往前走… |
[39:07] | argue with the refs, | 和裁判理论 |
[39:09] | change the rules, | 随意改变规则 |
[39:11] | cheat a little… | 可以作点弊… |
[39:15] | Take a break and tend to your wounds. | 休息一会儿 舔舔伤口 |
[39:25] | But play. | 但是游戏还要继续 |
[39:37] | hello? | 你好? |
[39:41] | Play. | 玩 |
[39:45] | hi. | 嗨 |
[39:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:51] | you live here? | 你住在这里 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:57] | I’m not… crazy or anything, | 我并不是 疯了或怎么 |
[40:00] | i just spend so much time here in the hospital… | 我只是在医院里面呆了太长时间 |
[40:06] | it’s just… it’s easier. So… | 这只是 这很简单所以 |
[40:10] | i’m not… i’m not crazy or anything. | 我真的不是疯了 或什么 |
[40:17] | do you know how to cut hair? | 你知道怎么剪头发么? |
[40:27] | Play hard… play fast… | 玩得尽兴… 玩得快… |
[40:35] | play loose and free. | 轻松自在地玩 |
[40:57] | play as if there’s no tomorrow. | 就好像 没有明天一样玩 |
[41:00] | come on, bubbles. | 快点 伙计们 |
[41:02] | Dandridge veterinary clinic. | Dandridge 兽医院 |
[41:04] | We certainly do. | 我们当然会 |
[41:06] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[41:13] | You’re getting the hang of it? | 你终于放下它了? |
[41:15] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[41:16] | You give up men? | 你放弃男人了? |
[41:19] | No. | 不 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:25] | You know, i don’t actually need to see the vet. | 你知道的 我并不需要见什么 |
[41:27] | I really just wanted to sit with doc. | 我只想和doc坐在一起 |
[41:29] | I just want to spend time with my dog. | 我只想和我的狗在一起 |
[41:39] | hi. I’m finn dandridge. I’m doc’s vet. | 嗨 我是finn dandridge. 我是vet医生 |
[41:41] | And you are dr. Grey, | 你就是grey医生吧 |
[41:43] | doc’s other owner. | doc的另外的主人 |
[41:45] | We finally meet. Hello. | 我们终于见面了你好 |
[41:50] | Okay… so… it’s not whether you win or lose, | 好了 那么 这无关乎输赢 |
[41:54] | it’s how you play the game. | 这只关系你如何玩这游戏 |