时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | [Meredith] Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive, | 人类需要很多东西 来感知自己活着 |
[00:11] | [George] Family, | 亲情 |
[00:12] | [Cristina] Love, | 爱情 |
[00:14] | [Izzie] Sex, | 激情 |
[00:16] | [Derek] But we only need one thing… | 但我们只需要一样东西 |
[00:18] | [Burke] To actually be alive, | 以真正维持生命 |
[00:24] | [Cristina] We need a beating heart, | 那就是一颗跳动的心脏 |
[00:28] | [Addison] When our heart is threatened… | 当心脏面临危险时 |
[00:30] | [Alex] We respond in one of two ways, | 我们有两种反应 |
[00:33] | – [George] We either run… – [Burke] Or… | 或者选择逃跑 或者… |
[00:38] | [Izzie] We attack, | 选择反击 |
[00:41] | [Richard] There’s a scientific term for this, | 这种现象有一个科学名词 |
[00:44] | – [Alex] Fight… – [Addison] Or flight, | 抗争 |
[00:45] | – [Alex] Fight… – [Addison] Or flight, | 或逃避 |
[00:46] | [Bailey] It’s instinct, | 这是本能 |
[00:54] | [Meredith] We can’t control it, | 我们无法控制 |
[01:00] | [Izzie] Or can we? | 或者可以呢 |
[01:02] | – [Continuous beep] – [George] Izzie. | |
[01:06] | His heart’s barely beating. We need to call a code. | 他的心跳已经相当微弱了 我们需要呼叫急救了 |
[01:09] | I can’t feel a pulse. Izzie, we need to call a code! | 已经没有脉搏了 Izzie 我们需要呼叫了 |
[01:12] | – No! I have a plan. – He’s crashing! I need to call the… | 不用 我自有计划 他快不行了 我必须呼叫了 |
[01:14] | No! If we call a code, they will rush him to surgery and replace his LVAD | 不行 如果我们呼叫了 他会被推进手术室 更换左心室辅助装置 |
[01:19] | and he will stabilize. He needs to get worse to get this heart. | 病情就会稳定 想得到这颗心脏 就得让病情恶化 |
[01:23] | – Izzie, this is crazy. – He has to get this heart. | Izzie 这太疯狂了 他必须得到这颗心脏 |
[01:25] | He will die waiting for another chance. | 他没时间等下次机会了 你也清楚这点 |
[01:27] | – We have to call a code! – No! | 我们必须呼叫 住手 |
[01:30] | You press that code button, I will hurt you. | 你敢按呼叫键 我就动手了 |
[01:32] | Not a lot, ’cause we’re friends, but enough so that things will break | 不会下狠手 因为我们是朋友 但足够让你躺在地上无法动弹 |
[01:35] | and you lie on the floor out of my way. | 无法再阻止我 |
[01:39] | – Izzie… – You have a decision to make. | 你可以选择 |
[01:40] | You can stay here and help me with this or you can go. | 要不留在这里 继续帮我 要不就出去 |
[01:44] | What’s it gonna be, George? | 你选吧 George |
[01:49] | [Cristina] Chief! How bad is it? It looks bad. | 主任 情况有多糟 看着不太妙 |
[01:51] | I’m here. I can help. If there’s anything surgical, I can help. | 我在这里 可以帮忙 如果需要外科 我都可以帮忙的 |
[01:54] | Why don’t you go run Trauma 2, Dr. Yang? | 你去负责第二创伤室 好吗 Yang医生 |
[01:56] | I get to run Trauma 2 all by myself? | 负责第二创伤室 就我自己吗 |
[01:58] | Yes, but find me if you need help. And get consults. | 是的 如果要帮忙或会诊 一定来找我 |
[02:00] | I’m on it! | 收到 |
[02:08] | – How bad is it? – Uh, GSW to the right shoulder. | 情况如何 枪伤 击中左肩 |
[02:11] | – He’s lost a lot of blood. – Get him to Trauma 1 | 失血很多 好的 推进第一创伤室 |
[02:13] | and keep the blinds closed. Yang’s on the floor. | 把遮帘拉好 Yang就在这层 |
[02:18] | Self-inflicted GSW to the head. Pulse is thready. | 用枪自杀 头部中弹 脉搏微弱 |
[02:21] | – This is the shooter? – Emptied his clip, then shot himself. | 他就是凶手吗 是啊 子弹用光了 给自己留了一枪 |
[02:24] | And blew off half his head. OK, OK. | 半边头都打爆了 好的 |
[02:27] | Um, push one of epi and get him on the monitor. | 注射一单位肾上腺素 上心电监护 |
[02:29] | – You’re running this? – Damn right, I am. | 你负责吗 没错 我负责 |
[02:33] | – Hey. Wait. – I’m fine. | 等等 我没事 |
[02:35] | Lay down. You lost a lot of blood. | 你需要躺下 你已经失血很多了 |
[02:37] | I’m fine. Let go. I’m fine! I have a patient that I have to go check on. | 我好着呢 不用管我 我没事 我还有病人要检查 |
[02:41] | No, no. No, you are the patient. Lay down! | 不行 你现在就是病人 躺好 |
[02:47] | Dr. Bailey, when did you get here? | Bailey医生 你什么时候来的 |
[02:51] | Page Shepherd. | 呼叫Shepherd |
[03:07] | Take over compressions. | 你来按压 |
[03:17] | – You’re shot? – Cristina? | 你中枪了吗 |
[03:20] | – [Richard] Back to your station. – He’s shot? | – 去照看你的病人 – 他中枪了吗 |
[03:21] | – Yang, we got it. It’s OK. – That guy shot you. | Yang 交给我们处理 好吗 那人开枪击中你了 |
[03:25] | – Move. – He’s a lost cause. | 让一下 他没救了 |
[03:27] | – He’s circling the drain. – You don’t get to kill yourself. | 他已经快咽气了 你别想自杀 |
[03:30] | You do not get off that easily. Push high-dose epi. | 别想这么轻易死掉 增加肾上腺素的剂量 |
[03:33] | – Dr. Yang… – What? | – Yang医生 – 干吗 |
[03:34] | I want to be able to tell his family I did everything I could | 我想告诉他的家人 我已尽力挽救他可悲的生命了 |
[03:45] | We should be hearing from Dr. Burke any minute. | 注射三单位肾上腺素 快点 Burke医生随时都可能来消息 |
[03:49] | That’s what you said half an hour ago. | 你半小时前就这么说了 |
[03:52] | Well, whether or not we hear from him, | 不管是否得到他的消息 |
[03:54] | we hit that hour mark, I’m going in to get my heart. | 一到时间 我就准备取出心脏 |
[04:03] | – OK, no exit wound. – Entry upper right shoulder. | 没有 没有出口伤 子弹从左肩上部射入 |
[04:07] | Could be lodged in the spine. OK, let’s roll him over. | 可能嵌在脊椎骨里了 把他翻过来吧 |
[04:10] | – [Richard] Easy. – [Derek] Watch the arm. | 轻一些 注意手臂 |
[04:12] | – Easy. – Dr. Burke? | 小心 Burke医生 |
[04:14] | – Hmm? – The bullet is in dangerous property. | 子弹的位置比较危险 知道吗 |
[04:16] | – We need to check your hand function. – Try and squeeze my fingers, OK? | 我们要检查一下手部活动情况 试着抓紧我的手指 好吗 |
[04:24] | – They moved my guy upstairs. How is he? – Wait outside. | 我的病人送到楼上了 – 他怎么样 – 你去外面等 |
[04:27] | Burke I’m not going to wait outside. Burke? | 我不去外面等 |
[04:32] | Can we have a moment? | 我们可以单独说几句话吗 |
[04:35] | Only a moment. I don’t want to waste any time. OK? | 就一小会 我不想浪费一分一秒 好吗 |
[04:40] | – Cristina. – Honey, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[04:43] | I know you’re sorry. | 我知道你很抱歉 |
[04:45] | I know you didn’t mean to kick me off the transplant and I’m not mad. | 我知道你不是故意不让我参加移植手术 我没生气 |
[04:50] | I mean, I was, but I’m not anymore, so don’t worry about it. | 我先前生气了 但早过去了 所以不要担心 |
[04:54] | Don’t even think about it. OK? | 不要去想了 好吗 |
[04:56] | I mean, all that matters is that you get better and you get through this. | 现在关键是你快点好起来 渡过这次难关 |
[05:01] | And I’m here for you. Whatever you need. Anything. | 我在这里陪着你 无论你需要什么 什么都行 |
[05:07] | I need… | 我需要… |
[05:10] | you… to… to go… | 你去… |
[05:14] | to check on Denny Duquette. | 检查一下Denny Duquette |
[05:19] | – OK. – [Grunts] | 好的 |
[05:23] | OK, that was my best “supportive girlfriend” | 作为女友 我刚才已经尽力贤惠了 |
[05:25] | and you kind of ruined it with medicine. OK? | 你却跟我说工作 真扫兴 好的 |
[05:30] | Addison! Thank you for meeting us. | 谢谢你来看我们 |
[05:33] | What’s so important I’m keeping it secret from my Chief of Surgery? | 什么事情这么重要 要我瞒着主任过来 |
[05:37] | I was chaperoning a prom for my niece. We had a little bit of a situation. | 我陪侄女参加舞会 遇到一些小意外 |
[05:42] | Camille Travis, 17, lost consciousness during sexual intercourse? | Camille Travis 17岁 性交过程中昏迷 |
[05:46] | – Oh, keep it down. – It’s OK, Aunt Adele. I’m fine. | 小声一些 没关系 Adele阿姨 我没事 |
[05:50] | When your Uncle Richard finds out you were cashing in your V-card, | 如果你叔叔Richard发现你失身了 |
[05:53] | – none of us will be fine. – [Girl] Camille? | 咱俩都没好日子过 |
[05:55] | – [Girl 2] Mrs. Webber! – [Girl 1] My God! Is she OK? | Webber太太 天啊 她还好吗 |
[05:57] | No one ever died from having sex, right? | 她会好起来的 对吧 |
[05:58] | No one ever died from having sex, right? | – 没人会因为做爱而死吧 – 这可是她的初夜 |
[06:00] | You’re not going to tell my parents, right? I used a condom and everything. | 您不会告诉我父母吧 我带套了 采取各种措施了 |
[06:10] | George’s page said it was an emergency. | George呼我 说有紧急情况 |
[06:12] | – You paged Meredith? – We need help! | 你呼Meredith了吗 |
[06:13] | – You paged Meredith? – We need help! | 我们需要帮忙 |
[06:13] | – What the hell is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[06:16] | – Exactly what I said. – [George] She cut his LVAD wires! | 我正要说呢 她把左心辅助装置的接线剪断了 |
[06:19] | Are you trying to kill him? | – 切断接线是什么意思 – 你想杀掉他吗 |
[06:20] | I’m trying to save him. All I have to do is confirm that his condition is worse, | 我是在救他 我必须要确保他的状况在变糟 |
[06:26] | then Burke can call UNOS and he’ll move up on the list and will get his heart. | Burke就可以给器官中心打电话 他就能排到前面 得到新的心脏 |
[06:29] | – About Burke… – She’s gone insane, right? | – 关于Burke – 她疯了吧 不只我这么想吧 |
[06:31] | – About Burke… – It will be fine! | 说到Burke 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:34] | – Izzie! – When Burke gets here, | 等Burke到了 |
[06:37] | – he will know what to do. – About Burke… | 他知道怎么做 关于Burke |
[06:39] | – What? – He’s been shot! | 什么 他中枪了 |
[06:47] | – [Izzie] Burke’s not coming? – Cristina, are you OK? | Burke不能来了吗 Cristina 你还好吗 |
[06:52] | Why didn’t I take the internship in San Diego? None of this would be happening. | 我为什么不在圣迭戈实习呢 如果我在圣迭戈 就没这些事了 |
[06:53] | – I’m fine. – Burke’s not coming? | 我没事 Burke不能来了吗 |
[06:54] | – Burke’s not coming! – No, Izzie. Burke is not coming. | Burke不能来了吗 不能了 Izzie |
[06:59] | I know you have problems with your possible murder charges | 我知道你现在有麻烦了 你可能会被指控谋杀 |
[07:02] | and stupid idea about stealing a heart, | 以及愚蠢至极 想要骗取心脏 |
[07:03] | but Burke’s kind of busy right now! | 但Burke现在脱不开身了 |
[07:11] | You shouldn’t have done it! We have to tell someone. | 你本来就不该这么做 我们必须告诉别人 |
[07:11] | Denny’s going to die. Denny’s going to die and I killed him. | Denny要死了 Denny要死了是我杀死他的 |
[07:14] | Denny won’t get the heart and Izzie’ll get kicked out. | 不行 那样Denny就得不到心脏了 Izzie也会被医院开除 |
[07:16] | – I’m leaving. – Cristina! | 我走了 Cristina |
[07:17] | Burke could die, too. | Burke也会死的 |
[07:19] | Complications arise all the time because of gunshot wounds! | 因为枪伤 随时可能有并发症 |
[07:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:23] | – If you were thinking with your head… – I did what I thought was best! | 如果你用脑子思考 – 我以为这样是对的 |
[07:27] | [All argue] | |
[07:29] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[07:34] | No one is leaving. And no one is dying. | 谁都别离开 也没人会死 |
[07:38] | [Breathlessly] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | It was kind of getting on my nerves, all this dying talk. | 我都有点紧张了 大家都在说”死” |
[07:44] | Denny. | Denny. |
[07:46] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[07:48] | I think, uh, maybe we should all listen to Meredith. | 我认为 我们应该听Meredith的 |
[07:51] | – It looks like she might have a plan. – You have a plan? | 看起来她有计划 你有计划吗 |
[07:55] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一点时间 |
[08:00] | – You girls should go back to the prom. – Will you call Camille’s parents? | 姑娘们 你们回舞会去吧 你会给Camille的父母打电话吗 |
[08:03] | Not until I have to. You know her mom. She gets a little hysterical. | 不到万不得已 我不会打的 你也知道她妈妈 有点神经质 |
[08:10] | – Brian, disappear. – What? | Brian 快走 什么 |
[08:11] | Go! Disappear! Richard. | 离开这里 快点 Richard |
[08:14] | Rechard. Adele – [Breezily] Richard. – Adele. | |
[08:16] | – Hmm. – What? Are you here to see Preston? | 你来看望Preston吗 |
[08:20] | – No. What happened to Preston? – Preston was shot. | 不是 Preston怎么了 Preston中枪了 |
[08:23] | – [Gasps] Preston was shot? – Yeah. | Preston中枪了吗? |
[08:26] | Camille. What happened to Camille? | Camille又出什么事了 |
[08:28] | – Why didn’t you call me? – She’s 17, sweetheart. | 你怎么不给我打电话 她17岁了 亲爱的 |
[08:31] | She’ll be 18 in a few months. Most girls lose it way before… | 还有几个月 她就满18了 很多姑娘早就已经… |
[08:34] | Uh-huh! Do you think I want to hear that? | 别说了 你以为我想听这些吗 |
[08:37] | Do you think I want to picture my baby niece…”losing it”? | 你认为我想把宝贝侄女想象成… |
[08:41] | Richard, Richard, take deep breaths. | Richard 深呼吸 |
[08:43] | Well, the bleeding has stopped, but her pelvic exam does concern me. | 出血已经止住了 但我很担心她的骨盆检查 |
[08:47] | I’d like to do an ultrasound. | 我打算做一次超声检查 |
[08:48] | Three years ago, Camille was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. | 三年前 Camille被诊断出卵巢癌 |
[08:53] | They only removed one ovary to try and preserve fertility, | 医生只把一侧卵巢摘除了 想保留生育能力 |
[08:56] | but her checkups have been clean since then. | 后来的检查结果都没有问题 |
[08:59] | OK. Well, let’s not worry until we have to. | 好吧 咱先不用过分担心 |
[09:08] | You! You wait right there! I want to talk to you! | 你先别走 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:11] | – I said wait. Stop! I said stop! – Richard, take deep breaths! Richard! | 我说了 别走 给我站住 Richard 别激动 Richard |
[09:15] | – Oh, that’s a stupid plan! – Well, if Burke isn’t coming, | 这计划太蠢了 如果Burke不能来 |
[09:18] | then we have to confirm Denny’s condition ourselves. | 我们就得自己确认Denny的状况 |
[09:21] | We get the blood work. We do the echo. | 我们来验血 我们做超声检查 |
[09:23] | No one even has to know what Izzie did. | 不让别人知道 Izzie做过什么 |
[09:25] | None of us have done an echo on our own. | 但我们都没单独做过超声检查 |
[09:27] | Cristina has. Burke taught her. | Cristina做过 Burke教过她 |
[09:31] | – I’m not involved. – What if this were Burke? | 我不参与 如果这是Burke 你怎么办 |
[09:33] | – What if you were me? – This is bad. | 如果你是我呢 这太糟糕了 |
[09:35] | This is bad and serious and against a lot of rules. | 情况糟糕严重 还违反一系列规矩 |
[09:37] | – It’s not fun for me. – What if you were me? | 这不是闹着玩的 我不想参与 如果你是我呢 |
[09:40] | – I wouldn’t fall for a patient. – You fell for an attending. | 我根本不会爱上病人 你爱上主治医生了 |
[09:42] | – What’s the point? – We can’t help who we fall for. | Mer也会 有问题吗 问题是我们无法控制自己的感情 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | |
[09:48] | Yeah. | |
[09:58] | His hands are cold. | 手很凉 |
[10:00] | – My hands are always cold. – Your hand is cold, Preston. | 我的手一直很凉 你的手很凉 Preston |
[10:03] | I have cold hands. | 我的手本来就凉 |
[10:08] | [Burke coughs] | |
[10:12] | Bullet could be lodged in the brachial plexus. That’s dangerous. | 子弹可能卡在臂丛神经里了 很危险 |
[10:15] | Very dangerous. | 是啊 非常危险 |
[10:23] | [Rapid beeping] | |
[10:27] | Trachea’s deviated to the right! | 不妙 气管向左侧偏移 |
[10:29] | Absent breath sounds on the right side! Let’s go! | – 右侧呼吸音消失 – 给我碘伏 |
[10:31] | [Derek] 14-gage angio. | 14号留置针 |
[10:33] | Let’s hurry. | 快点 |
[10:37] | Dr. Burke? You gotta stay with me now. There you go. | Burke医生 你要坚持住 |
[10:39] | That’s it! There you go! You’re all right. Right here. Right here. | 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[10:43] | Your lung collapsed. You’re OK. | 你有肺萎陷 没事了 |
[10:48] | You’re OK now. | 现在没事了 |
[10:53] | He’s been shot? Dude. | 他中枪了吗 |
[10:55] | We’ll have to run these tests ourselves. | 我们必须自己做各项检查 |
[10:57] | UNOS gave us an hour. In a couple of minutes, our time is up. | 器官中心只给我们一小时 还有几分钟就到时间了 |
[11:00] | This chick is hardcore. She’s not gonna wait. | 我跟你讲 这女人很难搞 她不会多等的 |
[11:03] | – OK, well, you just have to stall her. – I’m not getting involved with this, | 好吧 你只需要拖延一下时间 我不会参与进来 |
[11:07] | I don’t care if that drawling bedridden whiner ever gets a heart. | 那奄奄一息的可怜虫能否得到心脏 |
[11:10] | Alex. Do this. For Izzie. | 去做吧 为了 Izzie |
[11:16] | I’m not guaranteeing anything. | 但我不能保证什么 |
[11:18] | So… was it totally romantic? | 说起来 有没有很浪漫 |
[11:22] | Yeah, before… the pain and the paramedics and everything? | 是啊 除去疼痛和急救之外 |
[11:27] | OK, so… | 好吧 |
[11:30] | you know that feeling when you look into someone’s eyes | 你知道那种感觉吗 你们深情对视 |
[11:34] | and you’re totally comfortable | 全身都感觉很舒服 |
[11:37] | and you aren’t self-conscious and everything just… is, like, perfect? | 你会不由自主 所有事情都变得… 那么完美 |
[11:43] | Camille, have you had any symptoms, um… any abdominal pain? | Camille 你有什么症状吗 |
[11:48] | Nausea? | 或是反胃 |
[11:51] | – Anything? – No, she’s been fine. | 没事 她很好 |
[11:55] | You haven’t been fine, have you? | 你并不好 对吗 |
[11:59] | No, not for, like, a month or so. | 是的 大概一个月了 |
[12:01] | You’ve been feeling sick for a month? | 你生病有一个月了吗 |
[12:05] | I wanted to go to prom. I, I… I didn’t want to be the girl with cancer, again. | 我想去舞会 我不想再次成为癌症女孩 |
[12:11] | You’re not. She’s not, right? | 你不是的 她不是的 对吗 |
[12:27] | Hey. | |
[12:28] | [Adele, chuckling] Oh. | |
[12:30] | I was just trying to remember the night I lost my virginity. | 我刚在试图回忆自己的初夜 |
[12:35] | And I can’t. [chuckles] | 但记不清了 |
[12:40] | I remember who it was with | 我记得对方是谁 |
[12:42] | and I remember I was 18, | 还记得自己当时18岁 |
[12:46] | but… I can’t remember any of the details. | 但不记得任何细节了 |
[12:50] | I can remember all of the details. | 我倒记得所有细节 |
[12:53] | – Kind of wish I couldn’t. – That bad? | 但我宁愿不记得 很糟吗 |
[12:56] | No, just not good. | 只是没那么好 |
[12:59] | Good came later. And then really good came. | 后来就好了 然后就愈发美妙了 |
[13:09] | That little girl in there’s just getting started. | 病房里的小姑娘才刚开始人生 |
[13:12] | She hasn’t even seen what good is yet. | 她还没见识过真正的美好 |
[13:19] | Please. Addison. | Addison 求你了 |
[13:23] | Tell me she’s going to have a chance to see what the good stuff is. | 求你告诉我 她还有机会 能够迎接美好的未来 |
[13:35] | Oh. | |
[13:36] | I’m so sorry, Adele. | 我很抱歉 Adele |
[13:43] | How’s his heart looking? | 他的心脏怎么样 |
[13:45] | His left ventricle’s shot and he’s barely pushing blood out. | 几乎不泵血了 左心室不行了 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry. I know that you’re worried about Burke. | 对不起 我知道你在担心Burke |
[13:53] | You know, whatever. It’s fine. | 别提了 我没事 |
[13:56] | Cristina, can’t you just try to understand? | Cristina 你不能试着理解我吗 |
[14:00] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[14:03] | – You don’t even know him. – I do know him. | 你甚至不了解他 我了解的 |
[14:05] | You’ve never even seen him outside this hospital. You don’t know him. | 你都没见过他在医院外的样子 你不了解他 |
[14:09] | I know him. Maybe I don’t live with him or work with him like you do with Burke, | 我了解他 也许不像你跟Burke一样 一起生活 一起工作 |
[14:14] | but I do know him. And there’s… there’s possibility here. | 但我确实了解他 而且… 我和他还是有可能的 |
[14:21] | And given the choice of running or staying… | 如果让我选择离开或者留下 |
[14:24] | You should run. A sane person, a person who values her career | 你应该离开 一个理智的人 看重自己事业的人 |
[14:28] | and everything she’s worked for, | 珍惜自己努力的人 |
[14:30] | a person who values her own heart, for God’s sake… that person would run. | 尊重自己内心的人 就会选择离开 |
[14:35] | [Denny, softly] A sane person… | 一个理智的人 |
[14:37] | would marry me. | 就会嫁给我 |
[14:41] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[14:43] | What did he say? | 他刚说什么 |
[14:48] | He said marry me? He said marry me, right? | 他说”嫁给我”吗 他说”嫁给我” 对吧 |
[14:51] | – He did. – Denny. Wake up. Denny. | 是的 Denny 醒醒 |
[14:55] | [Rapid beeping] | |
[14:58] | – What’s happening? – I’m pumping harder. I don’t know. | 什么情况 我在更用力泵血 我不知道 |
[15:04] | – He’s flatline! – He’s not flatline. | 心脏停跳了 不不 还没有 |
[15:06] | There’s movement in his heart. OK, um, uh, let’s shock him. | 心脏还有跳动 准备电击除颤 |
[15:09] | – Charge the defibrillator. – Ventilate, George! | 进行充电 使用呼吸气囊 George |
[15:11] | – I am. – Charging to 200! | 好的 充到200焦 |
[15:14] | – [Cristina] You got it? – Yeah. | 准备好了吗 |
[15:16] | Clear! | 离手 |
[15:19] | – Is Dr. Burke alive? – Yes. | Burke医生还活着吗 |
[15:22] | Shame. He’d probably have made a good donor. | 也许他倒是不错的器官捐赠者 |
[15:24] | OK, people, let’s get our organs and get out of here. | 好了 各位 准备摘除器官 离开这里 |
[15:28] | That heart is not yours. Seattle Grace is still waiting for test results. | 这颗心脏还不是你的 西雅图仁爱医院还在等检查结果 |
[15:31] | Well, I’m not. Ten blade. | 我不等了 十号手术刀 |
[15:34] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[15:37] | I just did. | 我已经这么做了 |
[15:39] | [Chatter, telephones ring] | |
[15:41] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[15:43] | Um, I called Jillian. | 我给Jillian打电话了 |
[15:45] | And I called Tessa. | 我打给Tessa了 |
[15:47] | And they called Simon and Bianca and Deborah. | 还有Simon Bianca和Deborah |
[15:49] | – Girls… – It’s her prom, Dr. Webber. | 这是她的舞会 Webber医生 |
[15:52] | She can’t miss her whole prom! So… we, like, brought it to her. | 她不能错过自己的毕业舞会 所以… 我们把毕业舞会办到这里了 |
[15:59] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[16:01] | Kids! Listen up. | 孩子们 听着 |
[16:03] | Look, I know you wanted to see Camille. | 我明白你们想见Camille |
[16:06] | Why don’t you come back tomorrow? During the day. In smaller groups. | 不如明天再来 在白天过来 分成小批过来 |
[16:10] | [Muttering] | |
[16:13] | Look, I’m sorry, girls. | 我很抱歉 姑娘们 |
[16:15] | I can’t have a bunch of teenagers running in the hallways. | 我不能让这么多年轻人聚在走廊里 |
[16:18] | People are sick. People are d… | 这里都是病人 |
[16:21] | Dying? | 将死之人吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, we know. | 我们已经知道了 |
[16:26] | [Elevator bell] | |
[16:37] | How’re you doing? | 感觉怎样 |
[16:40] | I’m developing numbness in my… fourth and fifth fingers. | 我的无名指和小指… 都没有知觉 |
[16:45] | And there’s a pseudoaneurysm in the subclavian artery. | 锁骨下动脉有假性动脉瘤 |
[16:50] | You know the drill. | 你知道治疗方法的 |
[16:52] | Wait a few days, maybe the aneurysm won’t grow. | 我们要等几天 也许动脉瘤不会再长大 |
[16:56] | Yeah, if… if it stays this size, there’s too much damage. | 是啊 但即便不再长 |
[17:00] | We’ll just go in there and we’ll fix it. Relieve the compression on the nerves. | 我们会进行手术治疗 减少对神经的压迫 |
[17:05] | But the operation could cause damage to the nerves. | 但手术也可能造成神经损伤 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:12] | And I could… Lose function of the entire arm. | 我就可能… 失去整只手臂的功能了 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:18] | [Sighs] | |
[17:21] | You can do this? You’re good enough to do this? | 你能做这手术吗 你有能力做吗 |
[17:30] | I think so. | 我认为可以 |
[17:33] | – But you’re not sure. – But I’m not sure. | 但你也不确定 是的 我不确定 |
[17:41] | So… | 那么… |
[17:43] | what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:47] | It’s not like you to ask those kinds of questions. | 提出这种问题 可不太像你呀 |
[17:50] | It’s not like you not to have the answers. | 你没有答案 也不像你呢 |
[17:59] | How dare you send those kids away? | 你怎么能把孩子们都赶走呢 |
[18:01] | Adele. Please. You’re emotional. OK? | Adele 别这样 你太情绪化了 |
[18:05] | I just told my sister her baby’s cancer is back. | 我刚告诉姐姐 她的女儿癌症复发了 |
[18:09] | You’re damn right, I’m emotional! | 你说对了 我确实很激动 |
[18:12] | If you don’t want to bend your precious rules for Camille, fine. | 如果你不愿意为Camille通融 那也可以 |
[18:16] | Don’t do it for her. Do it for me. | 别当作为她 权当是为我 |
[18:18] | Do it for your wife who never asks you for anything. | 为你的妻子 我从不要求任何事 |
[18:21] | Who says nothing about your long hours. | 从不抱怨你无休止的工作时间 |
[18:23] | Who looks the other way while you have an affair with another woman. | 我只是睁一只眼 闭一只眼 当你有外遇时 |
[18:26] | Who sobered you up when that woman left you. | 当那女人离开你时 我帮你振作 |
[18:28] | Who stayed with you when everyone said I would be better off alone. | 一直陪在你身边 即使每个人都劝我离开你 |
[18:32] | I’m not asking you, I’m telling you, you’re going to make this up to Camille. | 我不是请求你 我是在告诉你 你要帮助Camille如愿以偿 |
[18:37] | You’re going to prioritize the needs of your family | 你要把家人的需要 放在其他病人之前 |
[18:40] | above those of your other patients. | |
[18:42] | Or… you’re going to find a new place to sleep. | 否则… 你就去别处过夜吧 |
[18:55] | – Derek. – Not now, Addison. | 现在不行 Addison |
[18:57] | – Derek. – Not now. | 现在不行 |
[19:04] | [Sighs] | |
[19:06] | There’s never a good place to hide in this hospital. | 这家医院没有一处地方适合躲藏 |
[19:10] | [Exhales] | |
[19:17] | I’m trying to get perspective. Everything feels enormous. | 我只是想理清头绪 每件事都如此棘手 千头万绪 |
[19:20] | Like it’s all just… I… I can’t get perspective. | 感觉无从下手 |
[19:27] | My niece’s cancer has come back. | 我侄女的癌症复发了 |
[19:31] | She’s 17 years old and she’s going to die. | 她只有17岁 就要面临死亡了 |
[19:39] | Plus… | 不仅如此 |
[19:42] | 25 years ago, I had a secret affair with… | 25年前 我曾有一个秘密情人 |
[19:47] | Ellis Grey. | |
[19:50] | And today, I find out that my wife knew the entire time. | 我今天才发现 我的妻子早就知道了 |
[19:56] | There was no… secret. | 根本没有… 秘密可言 |
[20:01] | And she stayed with me. | 但她仍然跟我在一起 |
[20:04] | Hmm. | |
[20:11] | I respect him, you know? | 我很尊重他 你知道吗 |
[20:14] | Dr. Burke. I… | Burke医生 |
[20:16] | I respect him. He is decent. He’s honorable. | 我尊重他 他正直可敬 |
[20:20] | An arrogant ass who just hogs the OR and thinks he’s God, but… | 他很狂傲 自己撑起手术室 他认为自己是神 |
[20:26] | he’s decent and he’s honorable. | 但他确实正直可敬 |
[20:29] | I respect him. | 我尊重他 |
[20:34] | He’s one of the foremost cardiothoracic surgeons in the country and I have to… | 他是国内首屈一指的心胸外科专家 我只是… |
[20:43] | It’s his hand. | 这是他的手 |
[20:47] | I cannot get perspective. | 我不敢去设想 |
[20:51] | I can’t do this. I can’t be responsible for him. | 我不能担负如此责任 |
[20:55] | Preston’s an honorable and decent man, but, Derek, so are you. | Preston确实是正直可敬的人 Derek 你也一样 |
[21:00] | You are honorable and decent. And you’re too honorable and decent to run. | 你同样正直可敬 正因如此 你不会临阵脱逃 |
[21:11] | You don’t know how much I wish this was bourbon. | 你知道我多希望这是波旁威士忌 |
[21:27] | Anything I can get for you, Dr. Burke? | 我能帮你做什么 Burke医生 |
[21:30] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
[21:32] | Um, there… there must be something. | 一定有什么事 |
[21:37] | It would be nice… to have some ice chips. | 方便的话 帮我拿一些冰块 |
[21:42] | And a touch of morphine if I’m allowed. | 如果可以 再来一点吗啡 |
[21:46] | [Rumble of thunder] | |
[21:49] | And, uh… | |
[21:53] | Cristina. | 我还想见Cristina |
[21:58] | Coming right up. | 我这就去 |
[22:03] | Where is Cristina? | Cristina去哪了 |
[22:05] | Where are… where are all of the suck-ups? | 这些马屁精们都跑哪去了 |
[22:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:11] | My interns. My ass-kissing, surgery-hungry, competitive suck-ups. | 我的实习生 这些溜须拍马 抢着做手术 争先恐后的马屁精们 |
[22:17] | Where are they? Why aren’t they here fetching you ice chips and morphine? | 他们去哪了 他们怎么不来给你冰块和吗啡 |
[22:23] | Why aren’t they here sucking up? | 他们现在怎么不来拍马屁了 |
[22:28] | You know something. | 你知道的 我只是病人 |
[22:30] | – I’m a patient. – Preston Xavier Burke… | |
[22:35] | what have you done with my suck-ups? | 你对我的马屁精们做什么了 |
[22:37] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:39] | I’m starting dopamine and dobutamine drips. We can use those together, right? | 我准备滴注多巴胺和多巴酚丁胺 这两种药可以一起用吧 米利酮可以吗 |
[22:43] | – Milrinone? – I don’t know. | 没人知道 先注射多巴酚丁胺 |
[22:45] | None of us do. Start the dobutamine and dopamine. | 奈西立肽呢 也许有用 |
[22:47] | [Denny] I feel like my chest is running away. | 我感觉胸腔要失控了 |
[22:49] | – His heart rate’s 217. – He’s in SVT! | 心率217 室上性心动过速 |
[22:52] | No, no. Izzie, stop pumping. Stop. | Izzie 停手 别再泵血了 |
[22:54] | – [George] No change. – We need that medicine! | 没有变化 我们需要那种药 |
[22:56] | – What medicine? – I’ll know when I see it. | 哪种药 我看见才会认得 |
[22:58] | The one that stops the heart. | 我觉得是那种让心脏停跳的 把面罩给你 |
[22:59] | No. The whole point is to keep my heart beating. | 别啊 要让我保持心跳才对 |
[23:02] | It only stops it for six seconds. | 不不 只会让心脏停跳六秒 |
[23:03] | – It’s adenosine! – Uh, his heart is speeding up! Guys! | Meredith 是腺苷 他的心跳还在加快 |
[23:06] | We have to do something! He cannot take this for much longer. | 他撑不了太久了 电击除颤吧 |
[23:09] | – What about shocking him? – Found it! | – 我… – 找到了 |
[23:11] | [George] Cristina, come over here. Lift up his arm. | Cristina 过来 好的 抬起他的手臂 |
[23:14] | The nurses lift the arm when they push adenosine. It gets to the heart faster. | 护士注射腺苷时 总是抬起病人手臂 使药更快到达心脏 |
[23:18] | – Denny. You’re going to feel, um… – Izzie! | Denny 你会感觉到… |
[23:20] | No, it’s OK. It just feels like… | 这就像是… |
[23:22] | – I’m gonna die. – You’re not, I promise. It’s the meds. | 你不会死的 我保证 只是药物反应 心电图又变平了 |
[23:25] | – Are you sure we used the right drugs? – The book said it was right. | 你确定我们用对药了吗 书上是这么写的 我知道这种药 所以才用的 |
[23:28] | – I used the one I know! – He’s not going to die, right? | 他不会死的 对吧 |
[23:31] | Right? Right? | 对吧 |
[23:33] | [Continuous beep] | |
[23:40] | [Beeping stops] | |
[23:42] | [Denny wheezes] | |
[23:48] | You fools better have a good explanation for this. | 你们这群蠢货 给我好好解释一下 |
[23:58] | Step away from the patient. | 离开病人 |
[24:02] | Step away from the patient! | 离开那名病人 |
[24:05] | I can’t. I have to pump his heart. | 不行 我必须给他的心脏泵血 |
[24:13] | Olivia, take over for Dr. Stevens. | 你去接替Stevens医生 |
[24:16] | Izzie, you’re done here. I need you to leave the room. | Izzie 这里没你的事了 你马上离开这间病房 |
[24:30] | – Izzie… – No! Do not touch me! | – 别碰我 |
[24:39] | Olivia, stay with Dr. Stevens. Help her if she’ll let you. | Olivia 留下 陪着Stevens医生 如果她允许 你就帮把手 |
[24:45] | You three. Outside. Now! | 你们仨人 出来 马上 |
[24:54] | Where was rational thought? Where was cognitive thinking? | 你们的理智呢 你们的认知呢 |
[24:58] | First do no harm? The morals, the ethics? | 首先不能伤害病人的原则呢 医德呢 规矩呢 |
[25:01] | Where was sanity when you three decided to help that girl? | 你们仨决定帮她之前 用过脑子吗 |
[25:05] | – We didn’t… – No, no. No speaking. | – 我们没有… – 别别 别说话 |
[25:07] | I do not want to have to testify against any of you in a court of law. | 我不想以后上庭作证指控你们 |
[25:10] | Not one word. | 一句话都别说 |
[25:16] | She cut his LVAD wire. | 她把左心辅助装置的接线剪断了 |
[25:18] | – I said no speaking. – I didn’t! | 我说过了 给我住嘴 我什么都没说 |
[25:20] | Then no moving! | 那就别乱动 |
[25:24] | Cristina, Burke is asking for you. Go! | Burke想见你 快去吧 |
[25:27] | I’m assuming you ran labs? | 你们应该进行化验了吧 |
[25:31] | I’m asking a question. | 我在问你们呢 |
[25:35] | – Answer me! – You said no speak… | 你不让说话 |
[25:36] | – I know what I said! – [Meredith] Yes. | 我知道我说过什么 做了 |
[25:39] | O’Malley, get me the lab results. Do not pass go. | 把化验结果给我 刻不容缓 |
[25:43] | Do not talk to another living soul. | 不许跟任何人提起 |
[25:45] | Get the labs! Get back here! | 去取结果 马上回来 |
[25:48] | Grey… | |
[25:52] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:07] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:09] | You look good. | 气色还可以 |
[26:12] | Are those your films? | 这是你的X光片吗 |
[26:24] | Oh. Burke… | |
[26:30] | Shepherd, uh… doesn’t know if he can fix my hand. | 不确定能否医好我的手 |
[26:34] | Maybe I’ll wait it out. See if this numbness subsides. | 也许我该等等看 也许知觉会恢复 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | |
[26:41] | Or I could let Shepherd operate. | 或者可以让Shepherd做手术 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Yeah. | |
[26:49] | I could lose all hand function. | 我可能会失去手部功能 |
[26:52] | What if I can never operate again? | 如果再也不能做手术了 那怎么办 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | |
[26:57] | – Cristina? – Yeah? | |
[26:58] | – Stop saying yeah. – OK. | 别再唯唯诺诺了 好吧 |
[27:05] | I need… | 我需要… |
[27:09] | I need… | 我需要你说 你会留下来 |
[27:11] | You said you were here. | |
[27:15] | – For me. – Yeah. | 陪着我 |
[27:17] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:19] | – Cristina. – Hmm? | |
[27:23] | I need you to tell me… what you think I should do. | 我想让你告诉我 你认为我该怎么办 |
[27:35] | I… | 我… |
[27:39] | [rumble of thunder] | |
[27:43] | L-I told Dr. Bailey that I would be back. | 我告诉过Bailey医生 我很快就回去 |
[27:47] | OK? L-I told her that I wouldn’t be long. | 我告诉她 我不会久留的 好吗 |
[27:51] | – Cristina… – I’m-I’m-I’m going to think about it. | 我… 我会想一下的 |
[27:56] | I mean… | 我… |
[27:58] | I’m going to think about it. OK? | 我会认真想想的 好吗 |
[28:08] | [Thunderclap] | |
[28:13] | [Breathes heavily] | |
[28:28] | [Pumping] | |
[28:32] | – How’re you feeling, Denny? – Really, really good. | 你感觉怎样 Denny 非常好 |
[28:35] | Like an athlete or a superhero. | 感觉像运动员或超人 |
[28:38] | Or some other kind of really healthy person. | 或者其他活蹦乱跳的人一样 你真风趣 |
[28:41] | – You’re funny. You’re a funny guy. – Izzie. No speaking. | 你真是有趣的人 Izzie 别说话 |
[28:47] | I cut my own LVAD wires, you know? | 我自己切断电线的 知道吗 我耍诈了 都是我自己做的 |
[28:50] | I went rogue. All by myself. | |
[28:53] | Shush. You’re weak enough as it is. Please don’t waste energy on lying. | 你已经够虚弱了 别再费尽心思编谎话了 |
[29:01] | – Dr. Bailey? – I did indeed say no speaking. | 我告诉过你 别再讲话了 我不管 他会得到那颗心脏 对吗 |
[29:04] | I don’t care! | |
[29:08] | He’s going to get the heart, right? | |
[29:10] | You’re gonna sign the charts and talk to the transplant coordinator? | 然后告诉器官移植协调人吗 |
[29:14] | Here are the labs. | 这是化验结果 看到了吧 |
[29:17] | See? See, his BUN and creatinine are increasing. | 他的尿素氮以及肌酸酐都在上升 明显有肺水肿 |
[29:21] | He clearly has pulmonary edema. | 应该被移到移植名单的最前列 |
[29:23] | He moves up to 1A status on the transplant list. | |
[29:25] | UNOS will give him the heart. You need to call… | 你只需要打一个电话 |
[29:27] | Isobel Stevens, I take my medical advice from doctors. You are a visitor. | 我只会听取医生的专业意见 你只是探访者 什么 |
[29:32] | – What? – You are a visitor in this hospital. | 从现在开始 你只是医院的探访者 你不再是这家医院的医生了 除非我今后同意 |
[29:35] | You will not be a doctor in this hospital again until I decide you are. | |
[29:40] | Olivia, take over the heart pump. | 你来接手做心脏泵血 |
[30:02] | He gets the heart, though, right? | 但他可以得到心脏 对吗 |
[30:05] | Sir? Uh, I need to ask you a hypothetical question. | 我需要问你一个假设性的问题 |
[30:09] | Can we do this another time? | 我们回头再看吧 如果有员工故意切断左心室辅助装置 让等待器官的患者病情恶化 使其在等待名单上移到前列 纯属假设哈 |
[30:11] | Uh, if someone on the staff | |
[30:13] | deliberately unhooked a transplant candidate from his LVAD | |
[30:17] | in an attempt to worsen his condition and get him moved up the donor list? | |
[30:21] | Hypothetically, sir. | |
[30:25] | I think you need to tell me exactly what’s going on here. | 你得告诉我 究竟发生什么了 医生 相信我 先生 |
[30:28] | Believe me, sir, you want this to stay a hypothetical. | 你会期望这只是假设 因为这样的事 一旦真正发生 |
[30:31] | Because I’m thinking if that did happen, | |
[30:34] | you’d be duty-bound to report it and the hospital would be in danger | 你必须责无旁贷地报告 医院也有失去移植资格的风险 |
[30:37] | of losing its accreditation as a transplant site. | |
[30:40] | So hypothetically? | 就是假设 |
[30:42] | Hypothetically, if the patient got worse, | 如果病情真恶化了 |
[30:45] | would it be unethical for him to receive the heart even though, medically, | 病人得到心脏 这样符合道德吗 即使从医学角度来看 |
[30:49] | his worsened condition now puts him at the top of the donor list? | 病情恶化确实使他排到移植名单前列了 |
[30:54] | Hypothetically? | 假设而已 |
[30:56] | How bad is he? | 他的情况有多糟 等待新的左心室辅助装置需要几小时 他可能会死的 我们的职责是拯救病人 |
[30:58] | In the few hours it would take a new LVAD to be delivered, he’ll be dead. | |
[31:03] | Our responsibility is to the patient. | |
[31:06] | Lf, medically, he’s at the top of the list, | 如果医学上说… 他确实在名单前列 |
[31:10] | then he should get the heart. | 那他就应该得到心脏 我也是假设 |
[31:13] | – Hypothetically. – Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 但现实情况中 无论是谁移除了病人的左心辅助装置 我都要知道是谁 后果会很严重 非常严重 是的 先生 等等 别挂 |
[31:16] | But practically? Whoever removed the patient from the LVAD, | |
[31:20] | I expect to be given names | |
[31:23] | and there will be severe, severe consequences. | |
[31:29] | Yes, sir. | |
[31:33] | Wait. Hold on. Dr. Hahn? Dr. Hahn! | Hahn医生 |
[31:37] | Can’t stop now, Karev. I only have a few hours to get this heart into my guy. | 我只有几小时 给病人移植心脏 Hahn医生 器官中心把心脏给西雅图仁爱医院了 移植协调人已经打来电话了 通知你的病人不用做术前准备了 不是吧 |
[31:41] | Dr. Hahn. | |
[31:48] | UNOS gave the heart to Seattle Grace. | |
[31:51] | The transplant coordinator stopped your guy from being prepped. | |
[31:54] | Oh, come on! | |
[31:57] | He has kids. They’re four and five. | 孩子们只有四五岁 你知道他为此等待多久了吗 |
[32:00] | Do you know how long he’s been waiting for this? | |
[32:04] | He’s a good person. He deserves a heart. | 他是好人 应该得到这颗心脏 |
[32:09] | – I’m sorry. – [Scornfully] I’ll bet you are. | 我很抱歉 抱歉才怪 |
[32:13] | No. I am. Believe me. | 我是真心的 相信我 |
[32:23] | Listen, we have a chopper waiting on the roof. | 听我说 我们的直升机在楼顶停着呢 然后呢 你可以开始钓鱼 |
[32:28] | And? | |
[32:37] | You could take up fishing. | |
[32:39] | – I don’t fish. – Fishing’s a lot more fun than surgery. | 钓鱼比手术有趣多了 |
[32:44] | I have 80 percent hand function now. | 我的手部功能已经恢复80%了 |
[32:47] | Hmm. 80 percent’s not enough. Not for you. | 80%还不够 对你来说还不够 钓鱼 是吧 你又不钓鱼 |
[32:58] | – Fishing, huh? – You don’t fish. | |
[33:02] | [# The Coral Sea: Look At Her Face] | |
[34:12] | Shepherd? | |
[34:13] | You don’t have to thank me. I’m sure you’ll return the favor one day. | 不用谢我 总有一天 你会还我这人情的 我其实想说 小心别搞死我 我尽量吧 |
[34:19] | I was going to say, please try not to kill me. | |
[34:21] | – [All chuckle] – I’ll do my best. | |
[34:27] | OK. | 好吧 瞧瞧 |
[34:49] | – Hmm. – Look at that thing. | |
[34:52] | Left ventricle’s excessively dilated. | 左心室扩张很严重 |
[34:54] | He wouldn’t have lasted another hour with this heart. | 不做移植的话 他撑不过一小时 |
[34:56] | No, he wouldn’t have. | 是啊 |
[35:01] | OK, retract that little bit right there. | 好的 这里牵开一点 |
[35:03] | OK, I am now removing the aneurysm from the nerve cluster. | 我要把动脉瘤从神经丛中切除 |
[35:10] | – [Beeping] – NAPs are dropping. | 神经动作电位在降低 |
[35:13] | Arterial pressure’s down 50 percent. | 动脉压下降了50% |
[35:15] | Did you cut the nerve root? | 你切到神经根部了吗 |
[35:17] | I don’t see any discontinuity of the nerves. | 我没发现神经断裂 |
[35:19] | All right, let’s do a reflex test on his hand. Chief. | 好吧 进行一下手部反射测试吧 |
[35:23] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:25] | – Nothing. – Damn it. Try it again. | 没反应 再试一次 |
[35:29] | Uh-uh. | |
[35:31] | This doesn’t make sense. I’d know if I severed a nerve. | 这不可能 如果切断神经 我会知道的 |
[35:36] | Derek, is the arm paralyzed? | 手臂瘫痪了吗 |
[35:41] | – I have to do a wake-up test. – Derek. | 我需要做唤醒测试 |
[35:43] | There’s only one person who can help me figure out | 只有一个人可以帮我分辨出 |
[35:46] | whether or not I’ve damaged the relay or not, and that’s Burke. | 我是否破坏了转接神经 那就是Burke |
[35:49] | He’s been through a lot of trauma today. | 他今天经受太多痛苦了 |
[35:51] | I’m trying to prevent the trauma he’s going to feel | 我正在尽全力不让他瘫痪 |
[35:53] | if I have to tell him he’s paralyzed. | 以免他经受更大痛苦 |
[36:00] | Bailey’s treating us like we’re children. We’re not children. | Bailey对待我们 就像对待小孩子 我们又不是孩子了 |
[36:03] | We shouldn’t have to sit out here like we’re on a time-out. | 我们不能干坐着 好像比赛暂停一样 |
[36:06] | It is a time-out. What we did is way in need of a time-out. | 这就是比赛暂停 我们所做的 都够终身禁赛了 |
[36:10] | You realize we could get kicked out of the program for this? | 你意识到我们可能会被开除吗 |
[36:14] | Not we. | 不是”我们” |
[36:16] | I did this. | 是我 |
[36:18] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[36:22] | You’re probably right. Maybe I should run. | 也许你是对的 也许我该走开 |
[36:26] | But I’d rather be running towards somebody than running away. | 但我宁愿奔向某人 也不愿转身逃离 |
[36:31] | Yang? Shepherd’s asking for you. | Shep叫你过去 因为Burke的手术吗 |
[36:33] | Uh, for Burke’s surgery? | |
[36:35] | – Yes. Hurry up. – Uh… | 对的 快点 |
[36:37] | l-I can’t. I’m… I’m in a time-out. | 不行 我… 我正暂停呢 |
[36:40] | Time-out’s over. Right now. Yang, we need you. | 暂停结束了 赶紧过来 是的 先生 Yang 我们需要你 |
[36:47] | He said marry me, right? He did? | 他说”嫁给我”了 是吧 没错吧 |
[36:50] | – That really happened? – It really happened. | 这是真的吗 是真的 |
[36:53] | It really did. | 确实是的 |
[37:00] | Screw this. I’m checking on Denny. | 我要去看Denny |
[37:10] | [Derek] OK. How we doing? | 好的 进展如何 |
[37:12] | [Man] He’s at the edge of consciousness. Very light. He should be up soon. | 他就快清醒了 很快就会恢复意识 |
[37:17] | OK. Yang? You’re up. | 好的 Yang 该你了 什么 抱歉 要我做什么 |
[37:21] | Oh… what? I’m sorry. What do you need me to do? | |
[37:23] | When he comes to, he’s going to be disoriented | 当他清醒后 判断力不会完全恢复 |
[37:26] | and he’ll probably fight the intubation. We can’t numb the arm | 他很可能试图挣脱插管 我们不能麻醉手臂 |
[37:29] | because we need him to move his fingers. He will be in a lot of pain. | 因为需要他活动手指 所以他会承受剧烈的痛苦 |
[37:32] | – We need you to keep him focused, OK? – OK. Yeah. | 我们要你帮他集中注意力 好吗 没问题 |
[37:35] | [Derek] OK, let’s, let’s wake him up. | 好的 我们叫醒他吧 |
[37:38] | Burke? | |
[37:42] | Thank you. For calling me about Izzie. | 谢谢你打电话 告诉我Izzie的事 |
[37:47] | L-I didn’t do you any favors. | 这又没有帮你什么 |
[37:52] | Well, it meant something that you called. It meant something to me. | 这意义非凡 你打电话给我 对我十分重要 |
[37:56] | It didn’t mean anything. | 这不代表任何意思 |
[37:58] | Right. OK. Sorry. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[38:01] | Stop saying that you’re sorry! | 别再说抱歉了 |
[38:10] | You want to know something? | 你想听心里话吗 |
[38:14] | I knew. | 我早就知道 |
[38:18] | I knew you didn’t feel that way about me. | 我早就知道 你对我没那种意思 |
[38:23] | Even during… | 即使是… |
[38:26] | When we were in bed, I knew. | 即使在床上 我都知道的 |
[38:29] | I knew and I still let it happen. | 我都明白 但还是任其发生了 |
[38:32] | Because, um… | |
[38:35] | [sighs] I… | |
[38:37] | I figured that… | 因为我觉得… |
[38:40] | one night with you was better than never. | 能够与你共度一晚 也算聊胜于无 |
[38:50] | So you just stop saying that you’re sorry… | 所以… 不要再说抱歉了 |
[38:56] | because you didn’t know any better. | 因为你不了解情况 |
[39:01] | But I did. | 但我都明白 |
[39:07] | And… | 以及… |
[39:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, Meredith. | 我很抱歉 Meredith |
[39:41] | Burke, it’s Cristina. I’m sorry. | Burke 我是Cristina 我很抱歉 |
[39:47] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[39:50] | Wake up. Burke. | 醒过来 |
[39:55] | Baby, wake up. Do it for me. Open your eyes. | 宝贝 醒醒 为我醒过来 睁开眼睛 准备 准备 压住他 让他平静下来 Yang 到他前面去 |
[39:59] | Hi. Hi. | |
[40:01] | [Derek] Get ready. Get ready. Hold him down. | |
[40:03] | – Calm him down. – [Richard] Yang! | |
[40:06] | Cristina, get in there. Get in his face. Talk to him, Cristina. | Cristina 去那边 Cristina 让他看见你 跟他说说话 Cristina |
[40:10] | – [Richard] Yang! – Get in there! | 赶紧过去 |
[40:12] | [Derek] Hold him down! Hold him down! Calm him down! Cristina! | 压住他 压住他 – 你得让他静下来 |
[40:17] | [Hahn] Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[40:18] | [Alex] It’s beautiful work, Dr. Hahn. | 干得漂亮 Hahn医生 |
[40:20] | The hard part is still to come. | 难关还在后面呢 |
[40:23] | All right, let’s start taking him off bypass. | 好的 停止体外循环 |
[40:26] | [Beeping] | |
[40:28] | See if this heart will beat on its own. | 我们看看这颗心脏能不能自己跳动 |
[40:32] | – [Bailey] Nothing. – Come on, Denny. Beat for me. | 没反应 好吧 加油 Denny 快些跳动吧 |
[40:39] | – [Muffled screams] – Cristina! | |
[40:41] | [Burke grunts and strains] | |
[40:43] | Hold him down, Chief. Hold his arm. | 按住他的手臂 主任 |
[40:45] | Preston? Preston, look at me! Look at me! | Preston 看看我 看着我 看这里 |
[40:47] | Right here. Listen, listen. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. | 听着 冷静下来 |
[40:51] | Listen, there was a complication. We can fix it. | 听着 情况有些复杂 我们能够治好 |
[40:54] | We need you to move your fingers on your right side. | 我们要你动一下右手手指 |
[40:56] | Can you do that? Come on, you can do this. | 能做到吗 你可以做到的 看着我 动动右手 好吗 我知道 |
[40:59] | Look at me. On your right hand. OK? I know. I know. | |
[41:02] | It’s just you and me. We can do this. OK. Come on. Focus. Focus. | 这是我俩之间的事情 我们会成功的 好的 集中精神 |
[41:07] | Now you’re going to move your fingers on your right hand. | 你动一下右手手指 能做到吗 |
[41:10] | Come on, Preston. You can do it. Move your fingers. Move your fingers. | 加油 你可以的 Preston 活动手指 |
[41:13] | – [Burke strains] – Come on. Come on. | 动一下手指 加油 |
[41:18] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 努力啊 加把劲 |
[41:20] | [Thud] | |
[41:22] | [Continuous beep] | |
[41:24] | – No response. Charge to 20. – Clear. | 充电到20焦 离手 加油 加油 加油 |
[41:27] | – [Thud] – Come on. Come on. |