时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… (richard) who’s mark? | |
[00:06] | derek found us in bed together. | derek把我们捉奸在床 |
[00:08] | ar lwi | 你真可爱 |
[00:10] | i’m well off, but i’m not into money, and i’m hot. | 我很富裕 但我也不是只爱钱 而且我长的也不错 |
[00:13] | i’m a catch. you know, if you can wrap your head around | 要是你能忍受我肿大衰竭的心脏 |
[00:15] | the enlarged, failing heart and the dependency to i.v. meds. | 还有对静脉注射药物的依赖的话 我可是个好对象 |
[00:18] | i’m not ready for us to move in together. i’ll be out in an hour. | -我还没有做好一起住的心理准备 -我一小时之内就搬出去 |
[00:21] | (izzie) an hour ago, he was proposing. | 一小时之前 他还在向我求婚 |
[00:23] | are you gonna tell shepherd about… | 你打算告诉shepherd关于… |
[00:26] | (preston) not yet. (meredith) if i haven’t made a decision | -还没 -要是下班之前 |
[00:28] | by the end of the day, i’m flipping a coin. | 我还没做出决定的话 我就丢硬币决定 |
[00:30] | a girl can only hold out for so long. | 女人的耐性就只能维持那么久了 |
[00:41] | (meredith) at some point during surgical residency, | 从某种意义上来说 在外科实习期间 |
[00:47] | and the kinds of surgeons they’re going to become. | 要是你问实习医生们 |
[00:50] | if you ask them, they’ll tell you– | 他们想成为什么样的外科医师 他们就会告诉你– |
[00:53] | they’re going to be general surgeons… | 他们想成为普通外科医师 |
[00:55] | orthopedic surgeons… | 或是整形外科医师 |
[00:58] | neurosurgeons… | 又或者是神经外科医师 |
[01:00] | distinctions which do more | 这种区别不仅仅 |
[01:02] | than describe their areas of expertise. | 体现了实习医生们的专业领域 |
[01:05] | they help define who they are. | 更帮助他们定义真正的自我 |
[01:06] | because outside the operating room, | 因为一旦走出手术室 |
[01:09] | not only do most surgeons have no idea who they are, | 大多数外科医师不仅不知道什么是自我 |
[01:12] | they’re afraid to find out. | 更害怕去寻找自我 |
[01:21] | time me. | 给我记时 |
[01:22] | i’ve been timing you. | 我一直都在给你记时 |
[01:25] | my last time was off by six seconds. | 这比我上次落后了6秒钟 |
[01:27] | well, it’s not about speed, it’s about accuracy. | 这不是速度的问题 而是准确性的问题 |
[01:29] | i mean, your sutures are fine. | 我说 你的缝合技术很好 |
[01:31] | my sutures are textbook. | 我缝合得就象教科书上的一样 |
[01:33] | the edges are perfectly aligned. mm-hmm. you’re ready. | -刀口被完美地缝合成一条直线 -嗯 你已经准备好了 |
[01:36] | i need more chickens. | 我还要更多的鸡来练习 |
[01:37] | no more chickens, okay? | 不能再用鸡了 好吧? |
[01:39] | it’s bad enough that meredith is dating a vet. | meredith和一个兽医约会已经算够糟了 |
[01:41] | i’m not dating a chicken surgeon. | 我可不想和一个鸡外科医生约会 |
[01:43] | stop second-guessing. it’s not like you. | 别再胡思乱想了 一点都不象你 |
[01:46] | your hand is fine, and shepherd will clear you for surgery. | 你的手已经没事了 shepherd医生会同意你再做手术的 |
[01:54] | cristina. | |
[01:56] | yeah, baby? | 怎么 亲爱的? |
[01:59] | nothing. | 没事 |
[02:01] | okay. | 那好 |
[02:10] | sync:frm@肚脐眼儿 | |
[02:12] | (george) so izzie left the house this morning. | izzie早上就出门了 |
[02:14] | that’s a good sign. are you okay? yeah. | -那可是个好兆头 -你没事吧? |
[02:17] | i’m just not feeling like myself. | 没事 我只是觉得不象自己了 |
[02:19] | o’malley seems to have that affecon women. | o’malley看起来象是碰到女人问题了 |
[02:20] | ask dr. torres. | 问问torres医生吧 |
[02:22] | what’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[02:23] | dude… (chuckles) you threw her out on her ass. | 伙计 你把她撵了出去 |
[02:26] | i did not. who told you that? | 我才没有 谁告诉你的? |
[02:28] | torres. | |
[02:30] | oh… | 噢… |
[02:31] | don’t worry. i get it. | 别担心 我明白的 |
[02:32] | she’s hot, but she’s not for you. why is that? | -她很漂亮 但是她不适合你 -为什么? |
[02:35] | because she’s hot. | 因为她很漂亮 |
[02:36] | mm. | |
[02:37] | (george) callie. mnh-mnh. | |
[02:39] | hey, come on. wait. | 嘿 别这样 等会 |
[02:40] | before you start yelling, you were right. | 发火之前先听我说 你说得没错 |
[02:43] | i should have told you how i felt about you moving in, | 我应该告诉你你搬进来时我的想法 |
[02:46] | not that you were moving in. | 不是针对你搬进来这件事 |
[02:47] | it’s just, i’m not good at the whole… | 只不过 我不太擅长这个… |
[02:51] | “talking about feelings” thing. | “说出自己想法”的事情 |
[02:53] | i bet you told meredith how you felt, though, didn’t you? | 但我打赌你还是告诉了meredith你的想法 不是吗? |
[02:55] | and izzie– you don’t seem to have | 还有izzie– 你对他们袒露心扉 |
[02:57] | any trouble talking to them, george, but me– (miranda) let’s go, people. | -就好象没什么问题 george 可是我– -跟我来 |
[02:59] | i’ve been in surgery since 2:00 a.m. i’m in no mood. | 我从凌晨两点就开始做手术了 别来惹我 |
[03:03] | (meredith whispers) george. | |
[03:06] | i miss you. | 我很想你 |
[03:12] | (cristina) no cutting. no cutting. | 等会 等会 |
[03:13] | yang, you’re late! hey, i got here before george. | -yang 你迟到了! -嘿 我比george还要早到 |
[03:15] | i’m here. i was here. | 我在这 我早就到了 |
[03:16] | nice of you to join us, yang. yeah, what are you smiling about? | -你来得可真好 yang -你笑什么笑? |
[03:19] | aren’t you supposed to be on the gynie brigade? yeah, whatever. | -你不是应该去妇产科的吗? -随你怎么说 |
[03:23] | woman troubles? | 大姨妈来了? |
[03:23] | oh. men troubles. | 噢 是男人的问题 |
[03:25] | i think this dating two guys thing is getting to me, | 我想是和两个人约会的那种压力 |
[03:27] | the stress of it. | 快把我压垮了 |
[03:29] | finn, derek, derek, finn. | |
[03:31] | i think i’m getting an ulcer. | 我猜我都要得溃疡了 |
[03:33] | mcdreamy and the vet are making you sick? | 美梦先生和那兽医让你感到厌烦了? |
[03:35] | i just need to make a choice and get it over with. | 我只需要做个决定 一次解决掉 |
[03:37] | shawn sullivan, 62, | shawn sullivan 62岁 |
[03:38] | had minimally invasive bypass surgery two days ago | 两天前做了动脉化冠状动脉搭桥手术 |
[03:40] | to remove a blockage from his l.a.d.– | 来清除l.a.d.(语言获得神经组织)里的血块阻塞– |
[03:42] | but i’m all better now. thank you, george. | 我已经全好了 谢谢你了 george |
[03:44] | so what do you think, miranda? can i stop being a burden | 那你怎么想 miranda? 我现在没必要再给你们这些好人添麻烦 |
[03:47] | to you good people and go on home? | 可以回家去了吧? |
[03:48] | you need to stop interrupting the doctors, shawny. | 你不该打断医生们的话 shawny |
[03:50] | you just need to listen to what they say. i need to get back to the dealership. | -你得听听他们怎么说 -我得回去做我的销售员了 |
[03:53] | they’re gonna can me if i’m out too long. they can’t can you, sweetie. | -要是我这么久不去 他们会解雇我的 -他们不会解雇你的 亲爱的 |
[03:57] | you’re the best salesman they got. come on. (miranda) what do you sell? | -你是他们那最好的销售员 -你卖什么的? |
[04:00] | cars. | 汽车 |
[04:00] | my shawny could sell… anything. | 我家shawny什么都可以卖得出去 |
[04:02] | yeah, i believe he can. what he can’t sell me on | 我也相信他可以的 但他现在不能说服我让他出院 |
[04:05] | is going back to work before he gets his oxygen levels up. | 除非他的血氧指数达到正常 |
[04:08] | so you put that oxygen back on, mr. sullivan, | 所以sullivan先生 先把你的血氧指数升高后 |
[04:11] | before i even think about letting you out of here. | 我们再讨论让你出院的问题 |
[04:13] | you know, and if i do, i want your word– | 到那时 我还需要你的保证– |
[04:16] | nothing fried, no alcohol and no cigarettes. | 保证不吃油炸食品 不喝酒不抽烟 |
[04:20] | boy, you’re tough, miranda. | 你真是强硬啊 miranda |
[04:22] | i need your word, mr. sullivan, or i’m not gonna sign | 我得需要你的保证 sullivan先生 |
[04:24] | those discharge papers. i give you my word. | -不然我不会签出院同意书的 -我保证 |
[04:25] | hmm. all right, then. mrs. sullivan, you need to go | 那好 sullivan夫人 你可以到 |
[04:29] | to the front desk to fill out some paperwork, | 前台去办出院手续 |
[04:31] | and then you can take your husband home. | 之后你就可以带你丈夫回家了 |
[04:33] | (addison) how are we doing, guys? | 情况怎么样了? |
[04:34] | she’s at 8 centimeters, | 已经打开8厘米了 |
[04:35] | but the baby’s still at minus 3 station. | 但是胎儿还是处在第三产程 |
[04:38] | so what do we do, uh, patterned breathing, squatting? | 那我们该怎么做 做呼吸运动还是蹲坐? |
[04:42] | dude, squatting? dr. karev, | -伙计 蹲坐? -karev医生 |
[04:44] | how do we normally proceed in a situation like this? | 象现在这种情况我们一般该怎么处理? |
[04:46] | we monitor the baby’s progress. | 监控胎儿娩出的情况 |
[04:47] | if the descent stops entirely during active labor, | 要是胎儿娩出时候的下降动作完全停止的话 |
[04:52] | we perform a c-section. | 就采取剖腹产 |
[04:53] | not on me, you don’t. | 我才不用剖腹产 |
[04:54] | i’m sorry, dr. karev, | 很抱歉 karev医生 |
[04:56] | but jeff and i have a natural birth plan, | jeff和我更希望顺产 |
[04:58] | and dr. montgomery-shepherd promised us that– | 而且montgomery shepherd医生也承诺– |
[05:00] | i promised that we would do what we can, | 我只是承诺我们会竭尽所能 |
[05:02] | but if your labor intensifies and the baby doesn’t descend– | 但要是你顺产不顺利导致胎儿不能下降的话– |
[05:06] | well, then we’ll wait until he does, right? | 那我们就等到顺利的时候 对吧? |
[05:10] | i’m not having a c-section. | 我是不会剖腹产的 |
[05:12] | a c-section is actually the safest way– | 剖腹产其实是最安全的方式– |
[05:13] | to what, avoid a lawsuit? | 在哪方面安全 用来避免控诉吗? |
[05:15] | we don’t have to decide right now. i’m not gonna miss out | -我们现在还没必要决定 -我才不会只因为 |
[05:18] | on an experience that my body was made for | 更方便你们手术 |
[05:19] | just because it’s more convenient for you. | 就错过我孩子出生的场景 |
[05:27] | you all right, dr. grey? | 你没事吧 grey医生? |
[05:30] | yeah, dr. bailey. | 没事 bailey医生 |
[05:31] | i just… | 我只是… |
[05:34] | oh. | 噢 |
[05:38] | need to make a choice is all. | 得做出个决定 |
[05:40] | karev. dr. grey, i am clipping a basilar tip aneurysm. | grey医生 我有个栓塞破裂动脉瘤的手术要做 |
[05:43] | any interest? | 有兴趣吗? |
[05:52] | dr. bailey, can i get… | bailey医生 我可以… |
[05:57] | oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[06:04] | oh… my… god. oh, my god. | -我的天啊 -我的天啊 |
[06:07] | is that… mcsteamy. | -那不是… -蒸汽先生 |
[06:15] | no, mr. sullivan, don’t light that! | 天啊 sullivan先生 别点烟! |
[06:23] | (derek) somebody get a fire extinguisher! | 快去拿灭火器 |
[06:25] | (miranda) call a code red. | 拉响警报 |
[06:34] | make sure he has an airway. sir, can you hear me? sir? | 确定他能呼吸顺畅 你能听到我吗 先生? |
[06:37] | no, he’s out. hit his head. | 他已经昏迷了 头部受损 |
[06:38] | small hematoma in the occipital region. | 枕部有轻微血肿 |
[06:40] | get him to the burn unit till he’s stabilized, | 把他送到烧伤部直到他情况稳定下来 |
[06:41] | and then get a c.t. | 然后再作个c.t.扫描 |
[06:44] | go. | 快 |
[06:45] | right away, doctor. come on. | 马上就去 医生 走吧 |
[06:49] | you’re burning up. i’m fine. | -你脸色不太好 -我没事 |
[06:51] | you don’t look fine. | 你看起来不象没事的样子 |
[06:52] | you look beautiful, but you don’t look fine. | 你看上去很漂亮 但不象没事 |
[06:54] | now i’m gonna throw up. | 肉麻得连我都要吐了 |
[06:55] | go, you have aneurysms to clip | 走吧 你不是还要去切动脉瘤 |
[06:58] | and surgeons to confront. | 有手术要做的吗? |
[07:00] | you’re gonna be all right? yeah, i’m fine. | -那你没事吧? -我没事 |
[07:02] | will you look after her, please? mm-hmm. | -你能照看她吗? -嗯 |
[07:05] | you think i’d miss this? what kind of idiot lights a cigarette in a hospital? | -你以为我会错过好戏吗? -哪个笨蛋会在医院点烟啊? |
[07:09] | apparently people do idiotic things all the time. | 很明显人总是会做傻事的 |
[07:16] | (derek) chief. | 主任 |
[07:17] | chief. | 主任 |
[07:20] | i thought you were going back to new york. | 我还以为你回纽约去了 |
[07:22] | i thought it was time for a change. you can’t do this. | -我觉得是时候改变一下了 -你不能这么做 |
[07:24] | you can’t be here. sure i can. | -你不能待在这 -我当然可以 |
[07:26] | it was easy. | 很简单的事情 |
[07:28] | sublet the apartment, sold the practice. | 把公寓转租出去 把诊所卖掉 |
[07:31] | (derek) he is a liar and a cheat. the man is one of | -他是个大话王 还是个第三者 -但他是全国数一数二的 |
[07:33] | the finest plastic surgeons in this country. | 整形医师之一 |
[07:35] | his department will generate | 他的科室所带来的收益将是 |
[07:36] | twice the revenue neurosurgery does. money, that’s why he’s here? | -神经外科的年收入的两倍 -利润 这就是他来这的原因? |
[07:38] | why do you think i’m here? this? this is why i left you. | -你怎么会觉得我来这定居了? -为什么? 那就是我离开你的原因 |
[07:41] | i thought you left me for derek. | 我以为你是为derek才离开我的 |
[07:43] | i left new york because of him. | 我因为他才离开了纽约 |
[07:45] | he was your best friend for years. | 他曾经是你多年好友 |
[07:47] | right up until the point where he had sex with my wife. we all make mistakes. | -当他和我老婆上床那一刻就不是了 -人非圣贤 孰能无过? |
[07:53] | oh. | 噢 |
[07:53] | holy crap! are you pregnant? | 我的天啊! 你难道怀孕了啊? |
[08:00] | oh, this is just perfect… | 噢 这次可太热闹了… |
[08:06] | an adulterous love child. | 出轨的情人 |
[08:07] | goes along with an adulterous sociopath. | 还有通奸的愤青 |
[08:11] | (derek) meredith. | |
[08:13] | unh-unh. you’ve done enough already. | 你该做的都做了 |
[08:14] | (derek) meredith. | |
[08:16] | oh, uh, doctor, i-i finished filling out the paperwork. | 噢 医生 我刚办完出院手续 |
[08:19] | when do you think i can take shawny home? | 我什么时候可以带shawny回家? |
[08:22] | um… | |
[08:28] | so who’s the father? | 谁是孩子的父亲? |
[08:29] | i’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[08:31] | i didn’t think i was pregnant. when i was pregnant, either. | 我当初怀孕的时候也坚信自己没有怀孕 |
[08:33] | but the abdominal pain, fever and the nonstop vomiting– i’m not pregnant. | -但这种腹部阵痛 发烧还有持续的呕吐– -我没有怀孕 |
[08:37] | you don’t know who the father is, do you? | 你不知道谁是孩子的父亲 对吧? |
[08:40] | it would have to be derek’s. | 那就肯定是derek的 |
[08:42] | there’s no way it could be finn’s. | 不可能是finn的 |
[08:44] | you haven’t had sex with the vet yet? | 你至今还没和那兽医上过床? |
[08:46] | (scoffs) well, you gotta get outta that relationship, | 你得结束掉那段关系 |
[08:47] | immediately. | 马上就结束掉 |
[08:49] | oh, i can’t be pregnant, can i? | 噢 我不可能是怀孕了 对吧? |
[08:51] | with mcbaby. oh! | -怀上了美梦宝宝 -噢! |
[08:54] | oh, okay. was i this mean to you when you were pregnant? | 我懂了 你怀孕的时候我也对你那么刻薄吗? |
[08:56] | oh, i thought you said you weren’t pregnant. | 噢 可你不是坚持说自己没怀孕吗 |
[08:57] | she’s not. we’ll have to run more tests. | 她没怀孕 我们得再做几个测试 |
[09:00] | in that case, can i have some morphine? | 那样的话 能给我打点吗啡吗? |
[09:05] | i want you checking the fetal monitor | 我要你每三十分钟就查看一次 |
[09:07] | every 30 minutes. what’s the point? | -胎儿监控 -什么意思? |
[09:09] | the baby’s nowhere near where it needs to be, | 胎儿不可能下降到应该到达的位置 |
[09:11] | and you know you’re gonna have to cut her open, | 你也知道该给她剖腹产的 |
[09:12] | so why not get it over with? because it’s not what the patient wants. | -为什么不用剖腹产解决呢? -因为这不是病人想要的 |
[09:16] | and it’s our job as doctors | 而我们医生的职责就是 |
[09:18] | to balance the desires of the patient | 在病人的要求和并发症的危险两者之间 |
[09:19] | against the risk of complications. | 找到平衡 |
[09:21] | so if the patient wants to have a natural birth– so if the patient wants | -所以说要是病人要求自然产的话– -所以要是病人要求 |
[09:24] | a natural birth, it’s not surgical. | 自然产的话 这就不是个手术了 |
[09:26] | so why not just cut me loose and let me in on a surgery? | 为什么不索性放我走 让我去其他手术帮忙? |
[09:28] | i might actually learn something. like sloan’s burn case. | -那样我还可以学点东西 -比如sloan的烧伤手术 |
[09:30] | i’m going into plastics anyway. | 反正我会去整形科的 |
[09:32] | do you think that mark sloan has anything to teach you? | 你以为mark sloan有什么能教你吗? |
[09:34] | he is just like you. he is only looking out for himself. | 他和你一样 他只会顾着他自己 |
[09:36] | so what? your patient’s looking out for herself, | 那又怎样? 你的病人也只为她自己着想 |
[09:39] | you’re looking out for yourself– no, i’m not, actually. | -你也是只顾你自己 -不 实际上我才没有 |
[09:41] | well, maybe you should be. | 那也许你该那么做 |
[09:45] | go. go find sloan. | 走 去找sloan吧 |
[09:47] | do whatever you want. just get out of my face, karev. go! | 想做什么就去做吧 从我眼前消失就行 karev 走啊! |
[09:57] | you know, i’m not saying he’s a bad doctor. | 你知道 我并不是说他是个不好的医生 |
[09:59] | of course not. listen– | 当然没有 听我说– |
[10:00] | i’m–i’m saying that he’s, like, a bad person. | 我只是说–我只是说他人品不太好 |
[10:03] | the man has no morality, no ethics. | 那人品行太差 没什么道德观念 |
[10:05] | yeah. but there’s no pain, there’s no numbness, but, um– | 没错 但那儿既没痛感 也没麻木的感觉– |
[10:07] | i mean, the question is do we really want our interns | 我是说问题在于能让我们的实习医生们 |
[10:09] | learning from somebody like that? derek, my arm. | -从那样的人身上学到什么吗? -derek 我的胳膊 |
[10:12] | yeah. oh, it’s good. it’s great. | 噢 很好 恢复得很好 |
[10:14] | you have great range of motion. i can clear you for surgery. | 你的手臂移动幅度已经很大了 我可以同意你再做手术了 |
[10:16] | really? u’re sure? | 真的?你确定? |
[10:18] | yeah, absolutely. complete recovery. | 当然确定 完全恢复了 |
[10:21] | you’re not having any problems, right? | 你没觉得有什么问题 对吧? |
[10:23] | no. uh… i-i’ve been doing his physical therapy with him | 当然没有…我每天晚上都陪着他 |
[10:26] | every night, so… | 做复健 所以… |
[10:28] | he’s perfect. he’s burke. | 他可是完美的 他可是burke |
[10:29] | good. glad to hear it. welcome back, dr. burke. | 好 很高兴能听到这个 欢迎回来 burke医生 |
[10:31] | yeah. | |
[10:33] | uh, dr. bailey wanted to know if you still needed an intern? | 呃 bailey医生问你是不是还需要一个实习生? |
[10:35] | no, i’m fine. how’s, uh, dr. grey? | 不 我这边可以了 grey怎么样了? |
[10:37] | oh, she’s not pregnant with anyone’s baby, so… | 噢 她没有怀上任何人的孩子 所以… |
[10:43] | (whispers) yeah. | 没事 |
[10:55] | izzie… good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:59] | you want some lunch? | 想吃点什么午饭? |
[11:01] | i’m meeting somebody. | 我约了人 |
[11:02] | anybody i know? | 我认识的吗? |
[11:04] | actually, i don’t even know him. | 实际上我也不认识他 |
[11:05] | you never met? know what he looks like? | 你从没见过? 知道长什么样吗? |
[11:10] | so for all you know, | 所以据你所知 |
[11:11] | he could be an older, rugged, ex-marine-looking dude? | 他可能是一位粗鲁的 长得象前陆战队员一样的老人? |
[11:20] | dr. stevens? | stevens医生? |
[11:22] | mr. duquette. | duquette先生 |
[11:25] | please… | 请… |
[11:27] | call me denny. | 叫我denny |
[11:35] | you are really pretty girl. | 你是个漂亮姑娘, |
[11:39] | not denny’s type at all. | 但一点也不象denny喜欢的类型 |
[11:43] | really? | 真的吗? |
[11:45] | what was his type? | 他喜欢的类型是什么? |
[11:46] | um… | |
[11:48] | dark-haired girls, smart. | 深色头发的女孩 要聪明 |
[11:51] | uh… well, not that you’re not smart. | 当然 我不是说你不聪明 |
[11:54] | you’re a doctor. | 你可是个医生 |
[11:55] | obviously– i was. | -很明显– -曾经是 |
[11:56] | i was a doctor. i’m not anymore. | 我曾经是个医生 现在已经不是了 |
[11:58] | oh, that’s right. dr. webber said you’d quit. | 噢 没错 webber医生说你辞职了 |
[12:03] | you… talked to dr. webber? | 你… 和webber医生谈过? |
[12:06] | uh, yes, and he said that, well, | 呃 是的 而且他说 |
[12:08] | if i wanted to hear the whole story, i should talk to you. | 我要是想知道事情始末的话 就得来问你 |
[12:10] | so if you don’t mind, dr. stevens– | 所以要是你不介意的话 stevens医生– |
[12:11] | izzie. | |
[12:12] | izzie… | |
[12:14] | if you don’t mind, | 要是你不介意的话 |
[12:16] | i need to hear the whole story. | 我想听下事情的始末 |
[12:24] | dr. sloan. | sloan医生 |
[12:26] | you my intern? | 你是我的实习生? |
[12:27] | yeah. uh, i’m your intern. | 没错 我就是你的实习生 |
[12:28] | (shawn) my face… oh. | 我的脸… 噢 |
[12:30] | no need to talk, mr. sullivan. | 别说话 sullivan先生 |
[12:31] | that’s gonna be painful for a while. my face. | -疼痛会持续一段时间的 -我的脸 |
[12:33] | he wants to know that you can fix his face. | 他想知道你能不能还原他的脸 |
[12:36] | he needs to know that you can fix it. | 他需要确定你能还原他的脸 |
[12:38] | i’m going to remove the burned tissue | 我会祛除掉烧焦的组织 |
[12:40] | and then bandage your face with a dressing of live cells. | 再在你脸上敷上一些活细胞再包扎好 |
[12:42] | and that’ll do it? his face will be back like it was? | 那样就行了?他的脸就能还原成以前一样的了? |
[12:45] | because his face was– it’s a nice face. (sobs) | 因为他的脸– 可是张很好的脸 |
[12:48] | he’s a salesman. | 他可是个销售员 |
[12:52] | i’m gonna do absolutely everything i can, mrs. sullivan. | 我会尽我所能的 sullivan夫人 |
[12:55] | we’ll need a neuro consult fore we operate. | 但手术之前我们需要和神经科医师商议一下 |
[12:57] | anything else? i mean, uh, i could do debridement or, uh– | 还有其他事吗? 我是说 我可以做包扎工作 或是– |
[13:00] | actually, there is one more thing. | 实际上的确有件事要你做 |
[13:02] | bone dry cappuccino. make it a double. | 多加奶泡的干卡布奇诺 来两份 |
[13:08] | you’re a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[13:10] | you are so high right now. | 你情绪还真高涨 |
[13:12] | actually, you’re my best friend in the whole entire world. | 说真的 你是我世界上最好的朋友 |
[13:14] | now i just feel sorry for you. why? | -现在我真是为你感到抱歉 -为什么? |
[13:17] | because i could die today? | 因为我可能今天会死? |
[13:19] | this is why i hate being around stoned people. | 这就是我为什么讨厌在处于迷幻状态的人 身边呆着的原因 |
[13:21] | and if i did die today, | 要是我今天死了的话 |
[13:22] | i’d only be remembered as the slutty intern | 我就只会变成人们心目里那个 |
[13:24] | who dated two doctors. no, one doctor, one vet. | -和两个医生同时约会的实习医生 -错 是一个医生 一个兽医 |
[13:28] | derek, finn. derek or finn? | derek和finn derek还是finn? |
[13:30] | i’d die as the girl who couldn’t make a choice, right? probably. | -我就会是那个到死也做不了一个决定的女人 对吧? -可能 |
[13:33] | but none of that matters, because you’ll be dead. | 但这些都不重要了 因为你都快要死了 |
[13:36] | dr. grey… | |
[13:38] | you’ve got a fever, high white count | 你发烧了 白细胞数量太多 |
[13:40] | and tenderness over mcburney’s point, | 压痛也高于mcburney点 |
[13:42] | which suggests– | 所以说明是– |
[13:43] | (george, cristina and meredith) appendicitis. | (异口同声) 阑尾炎 |
[13:45] | dr. o’malley, prep dr. grey for surgery. | o’malley 给grey准备手术 |
[13:47] | you’re scrubbing in. | 你来切阑尾 |
[13:48] | i am, in meredith’s appendectomy? | 我吗? 我来切meredith的阑尾? |
[13:50] | i, uh… am i the only one who remembers | 呃 是不是只有我记得 |
[13:52] | the last time george scrubbed in on an appendectomy? | george上次切阑尾是什么时候的事了? |
[13:54] | he almost killed the guy. sorry, george. | 他差点要了那个人的命 抱歉 george |
[13:57] | i don’t have to scrub in, dr. bailey. i could just, uh… | 我没必要去切阑尾 bailey医生 我可以只是… |
[14:00] | uh… unless you want me to, which… | 呃… 除非你要我那样做的话… |
[14:02] | no. it’s not gonna happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[14:05] | that good enough for you, dr. grey? | 这种安排你觉得可以吗 grey? |
[14:08] | you’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[14:14] | george! ice chips. | george 冰块! |
[14:19] | hey. | 嘿 |
[14:20] | i, uh, heard meredith’s having an appy. | 我听说meredith要做阑尾炎手术 |
[14:21] | it wasn’t my idea to scrub in. i tried to get out of it. | 我并不想去切的 我曾想尽办法推掉 |
[14:24] | george… i was just… | george… 我只是… |
[14:26] | i just thought maybe | 我只是想也许 |
[14:28] | we could have a late supper at the archfield. | 我们可以去archfield酒店吃个晚餐 |
[14:31] | why would we have dinner at a hotel? | 我们干吗要去酒店吃晚餐? |
[14:32] | because they bring it right to your room. | 因为酒店会直接把东西送到你房间去 |
[14:35] | you’re staying at the archfield. | 你住在archfield酒店 |
[14:37] | how–how are you affording that? | 你怎么花得起那钱? |
[14:40] | i still have some secrets, o’malley. | 我还是有些秘密的 o’malley |
[14:41] | and if you come see me tonight, | 而且要是今晚你来看我的话 |
[14:43] | i just might show you one or two. | 我可能会透露一两个给你 |
[14:48] | (miranda) dr. sloan. | sloan医生 |
[14:48] | i was just checking on the sullivans, | 我只是想问下sullivan夫妇的情况 |
[14:49] | and how is he doing because he you are? | -他现在怎么样了 因为他… -你是? |
[14:53] | dr. bailey. we met this morning. | bailey医生 今天早上我们见过面了 |
[14:56] | i was the resident on mr. sullivan’s bypass. | 我是sullivan先生分流手术的主治医生 |
[14:58] | well, i don’t need a resident on this case, so… | 这个病例不需要什么主治医生 所以… |
[15:00] | excuse me. i wasn’t asking to be your resident. | 我可没说要当你的主治医生 |
[15:02] | i was asking how my patient was doing. he’s not your patient anymore. | -我只是问下我的病人怎么样了? -他已经不再是你的病人了 |
[15:10] | hey, so congratulations. i told you. | 嘿 恭喜你了 我早说过没事了 |
[15:13] | yeah. | 对 |
[15:14] | what? what? | 怎么? 怎么? |
[15:17] | shepherd shouldn’t have cleared me. | shepherd不该就这么确认我能做执刀了 |
[15:19] | burke, you’re back. you’re back and you’re fine. | burke 你都回来了 你回来了而且全都恢复了 |
[15:23] | burke. | |
[15:24] | what? | 怎么? |
[15:24] | what? | 怎么了? |
[15:29] | he just… | 他只是… |
[15:30] | shouldn’t have cleared me. | 不该就这么确定我能执刀了 |
[15:35] | (woman) another contraction, dr. montgomery-shepherd. | 又有一次宫缩了 montgomery sherpherd医生 |
[15:37] | you’re fully dilated. | 你的宫口已经完全打开了 |
[15:38] | but the baby’s only at minus 2 station. | 但是胎儿还是只处于第二产程 |
[15:41] | he just needs more time. we don’t have it, rebecca. | -他只是再需要点时间而已 -没什么时间了 rebecca |
[15:43] | his heart rate’s slowing with each contraction. | 每次宫缩都会使胎儿的心跳减弱 |
[15:45] | if he starts having late decels, i– | 要是胎儿开始有晚期减速时 我– |
[15:47] | is he having late decels? not yet, but– | -他现在就有晚期减速了吗? -还没有 但是… |
[15:50] | then stop trying to scare me | 那就别这样吓我 |
[15:51] | into an operation i told you i don’t want. | 让我去做一个我说过不想做的手术 |
[15:54] | i have a birth plan. | 我计划过如何分娩 |
[15:56] | look, i’m not– | 听着 我不是– |
[15:58] | i’m not gonna be one of those weak-ass women | 我不会是那种听到什么害怕的事情 |
[16:00] | who give all that up the minute things start to get scary. | 就马上放弃的女人 |
[16:03] | i… rebecca… | -我… |
[16:05] | your birth plan is just that, it’s a plan. | 那只不过是你的分娩计划 只不过是个计划而已 |
[16:07] | jeff, get her out of here. honey, i think she’s just trying to be cautious. | -jeff 让她出去 -亲爱的 我想她只是在顾全大局而已 |
[16:09] | just get out! just get out! get out! aah! | 出去!出去! |
[16:14] | ! get out! | 出去! |
[16:24] | since when do you “get out”? | 什么时候轮到你“出去”了? |
[16:28] | clearly, i am not myself today. | 很显然 我今天表现得不象自己一样 |
[16:30] | never would’ve figured mark sloan to be your type. | 千万别和我说mark sloan是你喜欢的类型 |
[16:33] | he’s not. | 不是 |
[16:34] | he’s not. (sighs) | 他才不是 |
[16:37] | what is he doing here? he’s not supposed to be here. | 他到这来干什么? 他不该来这的 |
[16:40] | i can’t have him here. i can’t. | 我不能让他留在这儿 我不能 |
[16:41] | he’s supposed to be in new york. i can’t– | 他应该待在纽约的 我不能– |
[16:44] | i can’t function with him here. | 他在这我就不能全力工作 |
[16:45] | i’m a professional here. people respect me here. | 我在这是个专家 大家都很尊敬我 |
[16:48] | but when he’s here, i’m just–i’m– | 但要是他也在这的话 我就是– |
[16:49] | a woman who gets the hots for man-candy | 一个找帅哥当玩物 |
[16:51] | and cheats on her husband. that is rude… | -而且瞒着丈夫搞外遇的女人 -那可真难听… |
[16:54] | and unkind… | 而且非常不友好… |
[16:57] | and completely true. | 但全都是实话 |
[16:58] | oh, my god. what am i gonna do? | 天啊 我该怎么办? |
[17:00] | for starters, you can keep your knees closed | 作为事端的挑起者 你可以在他在这儿的期间 |
[17:02] | in his presence. | 争取不再和他上床 |
[17:04] | miranda. you asked. | -你自己问我的 |
[17:05] | and also, you can remember that no man– | 还有 你得记住没有任何男人– |
[17:08] | not derek, not mark– | 不管是derek还是mark– |
[17:11] | defines who you are. | 能决定你真正的自我 |
[17:20] | well, let’s see– | 让我看看– |
[17:20] | your complexion is flushed… | 你脸色已经变好了… |
[17:23] | abdominal wall is tender. | 腹部肌肉都已经放松了 |
[17:26] | are you happy you have a boyfriend | 你是不是觉得有个在医院工作的男朋友 |
[17:27] | who works in a hospital? | 真是太好了? |
[17:29] | you… are just one of many men | 你…只不过是此时此刻我凑巧 |
[17:31] | that i happen to be dating at the moment. | 正在约会的几个男人之一 |
[17:34] | really? mm-hmm. | -真的? -没错 |
[17:35] | how many of us are there? | 那到底有几个男人? |
[17:38] | uh… well, there’s, uh, you… | 呃… 算起来 有你… |
[17:41] | mm-hmm. | |
[17:42] | and finn and… | 还有finn 还有… |
[17:46] | well, forgive me for pointing out the obvious, | 那恕我直话直说 |
[17:47] | but i don’t see any practitioners | 我可没看到你病床边 |
[17:48] | of veterinarian medicine at your bedside. you would if you turned around. | -有什么兽医开的药 -你转过身就看得到了 |
[17:53] | ah, finn. | 噢 finn |
[17:55] | derek. | |
[17:57] | oh, can i just say how much it helps | 噢 我能不能说 |
[17:59] | that i am on drugs right now? | 给我打了吗啡真是太好了 |
[18:05] | (derek) so. (finn) so. | -所以… -所以… |
[18:07] | so how’s life in the animal kingdom? | 动物世界的生活如何? |
[18:09] | what about you, derek? slow day? | 那你呢 derek? 没事做? |
[18:13] | if you need to take off, that’s– no, it’s fine. i can stay. | -你要是有急事的话 可以– -没事 我可以留下来 |
[18:15] | great. great. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[18:17] | great. (george) okay, let’s get you prepped and ready for… | -太好了 -好了 是时候准备好… |
[18:21] | dr. shepherd. dr. finn. | shepherd医生 finn医生 |
[18:22] | now all my boys are here. | 现在我认识的所有男生都到齐了 |
[18:25] | you’re all so handsome… | 你们都太帅了… |
[18:27] | and such good kissers. | 都是很棒的接吻高手 |
[18:28] | oh, god. excuse me? | -天啊 -什么? |
[18:31] | she’s on drugs. | 她服用了吗啡 |
[18:33] | he’s an excellent kisser. | 他是个很好的接吻高手 |
[18:35] | you two… dated? you didn’t know? | -你们…约会过? -你不知道吗? |
[18:37] | it wasn’t a date so much as | 不算是约会 |
[18:40] | a disastrously uncomfortable | 充其量不过是一场灾难式的悲惨的尴尬的 |
[18:43] | sexual experience. | 性经历而已 |
[18:45] | oh… i-i– i can’t be here. none of you can be here. | -噢…我得– 我不能待在这 -你们都不能待在这 |
[18:49] | this woman is being prepped for surgery, | 病人正要准备进行手术 |
[18:50] | which means you all need to leave. | 所以你们都得离开 |
[18:52] | gladly. now! not you, o’malley. | -太好了 -就现在 你留下 o’malley |
[18:53] | dr. bailey, all my boyfriends are here. | -bailey医生 我所有的男朋友都到齐了 |
[18:56] | not for long. y good-bye, dr. grey. | -很快就不是了 -再会 grey |
[18:58] | i’ll be here when you wake up. so will i. | -你醒来我就在你身边 -我也是 |
[19:00] | now! | 现在! |
[19:12] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[19:16] | what does it look like i’m doing? | 我看起来象是在做什么? |
[19:17] | you’re not in med school. | 你不是在医学院了 |
[19:18] | you don’t need to practice procedures on a corpse. | 你没必要在尸体上面试验手术了 |
[19:21] | (instrument buzzes) better than on a patient. | 总比在病人身上试验好 |
[19:23] | burke, your hand is fine. | burke 你的手没事了 |
[19:25] | right. | 没错 |
[19:28] | are you… mad at me? | 你在… 生我气吗? |
[19:31] | hey, hey, you’re mad at me? | 嘿 你在生我气? |
[19:37] | forget it. | 没事 |
[19:39] | just… don’t worry about it. | 只是… 别担心这件事了 |
[19:41] | you have patients. | 你有病人要照顾 |
[19:43] | i’m on call for the pit. cristina– | -我现在正休息 |
[19:45] | i-i am not leaving. | 我才不走 |
[19:54] | time me. | 给我记时 |
[20:00] | the transplant went better than anyone expected, | 移植手术比预想中要进行得顺利 |
[20:02] | and he was better. | 他也逐渐好起来了 |
[20:03] | he was… so much better. | 他看上去…真的很健康了 |
[20:06] | but denny, um… | 可是denny… |
[20:09] | before the surgery, | 手术之前 |
[20:10] | he was hooked up to a machine called– | 他都依赖着一台机器叫做– |
[20:11] | you’re not answering my question. | 你没有在回答我的问题 |
[20:13] | i’m trying. i-i’m getting there. | -我正在说 就快说到了 |
[20:15] | it–it was complicated, and his heart was– | 事情很复杂 而且他的心脏– |
[20:17] | i don’t give a damn about the medicine. | 我对医学一窍不通 |
[20:20] | i know what killed my son. | 但我知道我儿子的死因 |
[20:25] | he had a bad heart. | 他心脏不好 |
[20:26] | he had a bad heart for a long time. | 他从小就心脏不好 |
[20:27] | i get that. | 我知道的 |
[20:29] | what i don’t get is how a girl like you | 我不清楚的是一个象你这样的女孩 |
[20:31] | goes from being my son’s doctor | 怎么会在他即将获得新心脏的当天 |
[20:35] | on the very day he’s supposed to get a new heart. | 从我儿子的医生变成他的未婚妻 |
[20:38] | what i don’t get is how you got him to propose to you | 我不清楚的是你怎么让他在去世数小时之前 |
[20:40] | hours before he died. | 向你求婚的 |
[20:44] | mr. sullivan, i’m gonna recommend | sullivan先生 我推荐您 |
[20:46] | a night of observation in the i.c.u. | 在sloan医生做手术之前 |
[20:48] | before dr. sloan proceeds with your surgery. | 先在重症监护室做一晚上的观察 |
[20:51] | oh. is that really necessary, dr. shepherd? | -噢 -有那个必要吗 shepherd医生? |
[20:55] | the longer we wait, the higher the risk of infection. | 时间拖得越久 感染的风险就越高 |
[20:58] | i think it’s important that we attend to | 但我认为在整容之前 |
[20:59] | potential life-threatening injuries | 应该优先考虑潜在的 |
[21:00] | before moving on to cosmetic, dr. sloan. | 有生命危险的伤害 sloan医生 |
[21:02] | he’s not here for a face-lift, derek. he’s a burn victim. | 他不只是整容而已 derek 他是烧伤患者 |
[21:05] | why did you ask for a consult if you’ve already established | 既然你都做出决定了干吗还要我来咨询? |
[21:07] | a course of action? because i thought you were good enough at your job | 因为我以为你足够称职 |
[21:09] | to put aside the personal and do what’s best for the patient. my job? you’re telling me how to do my job? | -能够把个人恩怨抛开一心只为病人着想 -称职?你在告诉我什么叫做称职吗? |
[21:11] | now you’re telling me how to do my– please, i’m sure it’s complicated. | -现在你告诉我怎么才叫– -拜托 我知道这一切都很复杂 |
[21:13] | and i know shawny’s soy for lighting that smoke. | 而且我也知道shawny也为点烟的事情感到很抱歉 |
[21:16] | he was trying to keep his word to dr. bailey. | 他也试着遵守对bailey医生的承诺 |
[21:18] | he told her he wasn’t gonna smoke when he got home, | 他承诺回到家之后就不抽烟了 |
[21:21] | and he was… just trying to keep his word. | 而他只是在试着遵守那个承诺而已 |
[21:24] | he knows he did wrong. | 他知道他做错了 |
[21:26] | but he’s… | 可是他… |
[21:29] | he’s a salesman. that’s who he is. | 他可是个销售员 那是他的全部 |
[21:32] | so could you please just fix his face? | 所以拜托你们还原他的脸? |
[21:34] | could you do that for us, please? | 能不能帮我们做到? |
[21:42] | if what happened between me and addison | 要是我和addison之间发生的事情 |
[21:44] | is so unforgivable, how do you justify | 是那么不可原谅的话 那你怎么看待 |
[21:46] | what happened between you and meredith? | 你和meredith之间发生的事? |
[21:47] | what the hell are you talking about? you need me to be the bad guy? fine. | -你说什么? -你想让我当坏人? 没问题 |
[21:50] | but i’m not the only bad guy here, derek. | 但我不是这里唯一的坏人 derek |
[21:52] | you and me, we’re the same. | 你和我 其实都是一样的 |
[22:01] | addison. | |
[22:03] | dr. montgomery-shepherd. | montgomert shepherd医生 |
[22:06] | || you bellowed, dr. grey. | 听到你叫了 grey医生 |
[22:08] | hi. | 嘿 |
[22:09] | you certainly are, aren’t you? | 你当然很好 对吧? |
[22:16] | but your not pregnant. | 但你并没怀孕 |
[22:18] | no. | 没有 |
[22:23] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:25] | fine. | 没事 |
[22:27] | how are you? | 你呢? |
[22:29] | i’m trying to choose between two men. | 我夹在两个男人之间 |
[22:33] | okay, well, good luck with that. | 是吗?那祝你好运了 |
[22:37] | how did you know derek was the one? | 你怎么确定derek就是你的真爱? |
[22:43] | excuse me? | 什么? |
[22:45] | i know you hate me and all, | 我知道你恨我 |
[22:48] | and you don’t owe me anything. | 你也不亏欠我什么东西 |
[22:51] | nothing. (sighs) | 什么也不欠 |
[22:53] | no… thing. | 什么…也不欠 |
[22:59] | what was i saying? | 我刚说了什么? |
[23:00] | derek. | |
[23:02] | right. | 对 |
[23:05] | i want him to be the one. | 我希望他是我的真爱 |
[23:09] | but i would know if he was the one, right? | 但要是他是我的真爱 我应该能很确定对吧? |
[23:11] | you knew, right? (sighs) | 你以前很确定 对吧? |
[23:20] | you don’t… | 你没… |
[23:22] | i didn’t… know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:23] | i just… | 我只是… |
[23:27] | derek’s the kind of guy… | derek就是那样的男人… |
[23:31] | i just knew he wouldn’t hurt me. | 我知道他不会伤害我 |
[23:34] | i mean, not on purpose, anyway, | 我是说不会是故意伤害我的 |
[23:36] | not the way i hurt him. | 不象我伤害他那样 |
[23:40] | he hurt me… | 当他选择你的时候… |
[23:43] | when he chose you. | 他已经伤害了我 |
[23:46] | 我应该放他走的 | |
[23:49] | (sighs) i should’ve stepped aside, | 我不该以更好的姿态 |
[23:51] | been a better person. | 就这么介入进来 |
[23:52] | i… should’ve… | 我应该… |
[23:56] | a lot of things. | 太多事情了 |
[24:00] | me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:01] | a lot of things. | 太多事情了 |
[24:05] | i don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[24:08] | how come we never talked like this before? | 为什么我们以前从没这么聊过呢? |
[24:11] | the only reason we are talking like this right now | 现在之所以我们这么聊天 |
[24:15] | is because i know you won’t remember | 是因为我知道一旦药效过了的话 |
[24:16] | a single word of this once the drugs wear off. | 你什么都不会记得的 |
[24:24] | dr. karev, you need to see this. | karev医生 你得看看这个 |
[24:26] | i’m off the case. page dr. montgomery-shepherd. | 我不管这病例了 呼叫montgomert shepherd医生 |
[24:27] | we did, but… | 我们试过了 但是… |
[24:29] | oh, man. | 噢 天啊 |
[24:32] | were you just talking to meredith? | 你刚和meredith说话了? |
[24:34] | yeah. | 对 |
[24:39] | what? | 怎么? |
[24:43] | don’t, um… | 别… |
[24:46] | don’t hurt her again. | 别再伤害她 |
[24:52] | you planning on killing a woman today? | 你打算让那个女人在今天死去吗? |
[24:54] | what? the c-section | -什么? -你今天早上 |
[24:55] | you should’ve performed on rebecca bloom this morning? | 应该就给rebecca bloom做剖腹产的 |
[24:57] | at this point, it may be too late for her and the baby. | 但现在 可能对母亲和孩子都太迟了 |
[25:00] | nice work, doc. get an o.r. and an anesthesiologist. | -你做的好事 医生 -准备好手术室和麻醉医师 |
[25:03] | we’re doing a crash c-section. | 我们要做个快速的剖腹产 |
[25:17] | oh! what is happening? | 噢 发生什么事了? |
[25:19] | rebecca, your baby is having late decels. | rebecca 胎儿已经开始晚期减速 |
[25:21] | he’s in distress. we have to get you into the delivery room | 胎儿现在很危险 我们得马上送你到产房 |
[25:24] | and get him out right now. | 马上把他取出来 |
[25:25] | oh, no, please. this is no longer a conversation. | -噢 求求你别这样 -现在不再是你说了算了 |
[25:27] | i am your doctor, and i am responsible for your life | 我是你的医生 我就得对你的生命 |
[25:30] | and your baby’s life, | 还有胎儿的生命负责 |
[25:31] | and i’m not about to lose either one of yo are we clear? | 我不会让你们任何一个有事 知道吗? |
[25:36] | you just gonna stand there, karev, or are we doing this? | 你是打算一直站那看着 还是一起过来帮忙 karev? |
[25:39] | mr. duquette, denny and i– | duquette先生 我和denny之间– |
[25:40] | he–he was my patient for months. | 他一直是我的病人 |
[25:43] | and the minute he died, you quit your job. | 而他去世之后你就辞去了工作? |
[25:45] | because i couldn’t– four years of medical school, | -因为我不能– -四年的医学院学习 |
[25:47] | now that’s a whole lot of debt. | 现在肯定落下一大笔债 |
[25:49] | how were you planning on paying that back, huh? | 现在你拿什么去还? |
[25:51] | did you think that denny would pay for everything? | 你以为denny会为你偿还所有的一切吗? |
[25:54] | why are you… what– what are you talking about? | 你为什么… 你在说些什么? |
[25:57] | i’m talking about otecting my son. | 我在保护我的儿子 |
[25:59] | oh, where were you when you needed you? | 噢 那他需要你的时候你在哪? |
[26:01] | because i was there the whole time. | 因为我一直在他身边 |
[26:03] | i was there. | 一直都在 |
[26:04] | i was working 80-hour weeks, and i was still always there. | 我每周工作80个小时 可我还是在他身边 |
[26:09] | he had so many surgeries, so many procedures. | 他做了那么多手术 那么多疗程 |
[26:12] | he was so scared. | 他怀着那么深的恐惧感 |
[26:15] | where were you then? where were you? | 那个时候你在哪? 在哪? |
[26:17] | you may not get me, but you don’t have to | 你可能不理解我 但你也没必要理解 |
[26:20] | because i don’t get you either. | 因为我也不理解你 |
[26:21] | i don’t get how a father abandons his dying son. wait. | -我不理解一个父亲怎么会放弃他濒死的儿子 -等下 |
[26:25] | wait. | 等会 |
[26:27] | is that what he told you, | 他是那么告诉你的? |
[26:28] | that i–that his mother and i abandoned him? | 我和他母亲放弃了他? |
[26:33] | well… | 原来… |
[26:35] | heidn’t tell you the truth. | 他没有告诉你真相 |
[26:50] | what? | 什么? |
[26:52] | what? | 怎么? |
[26:55] | oh, burke. i thought you– you told me– | 噢 burke 我以为你– 你告诉我说– |
[26:57] | i can’t hold it still long enough to attach the graft. | 我还不能长时间静止来进行植入 |
[27:00] | you told me your hand was fine. i can’t– | -你告诉我你的手已经没事了 -我不能– |
[27:01] | you told me you your hand was fine. it’s not fine! | -你告诉我你的手已经没事了 -我的手没好! |
[27:05] | you wanted to believe i was fine. | 你希望我手没事了 |
[27:07] | you wanted me to be fine. you wanted– | 你希望我没事了 你希望– |
[27:09] | i wanted–damn it. | 我希望–妈的 |
[27:14] | my hands… are the only things that i have | 我的手… 对我来说那是我全部价值所在 |
[27:17] | that are of any value to me, to you. | 对你而言一样 |
[27:19] | not to me– oh, yes, to you. | -不一样– -不 对你而言一样 |
[27:21] | you want preston burke. | 你要的是preston burke |
[27:30] | my hands… | 我的手… |
[27:32] | these are who i am. | 我的手才是我的灵魂所在 |
[27:35] | if i can’t do this, | 要是我失败了 |
[27:36] | if i can’t finish this surgery, then… | 要是我不能做手术的话 那么… |
[27:58] | what if i hold the vessel? | 要是我来捏住血管怎么样? |
[28:04] | what if i hold the vessel? | 要是我来捏住血管怎么样? |
[28:05] | come on. | 快 |
[28:09] | burke… | |
[28:11] | if i hold the vessel… | 要是我来捏住血管的话… |
[28:14] | i can attach the graft. | 我就可以进行植入 |
[28:15] | okay, so… | 好 那么… |
[28:18] | i–okay, i put my hand… | 我把我的手… |
[28:30] | nobody has to know. | 其他人没必要知道 |
[28:40] | derek. excuse me. look, i know you’re mad at me, | derek 听着 我知道你还在生气 |
[28:43] | but mark sloan is the best in his field. | 可是mark sloan在整形界是数一数二的 |
[28:45] | any surgical unit in this country | 这个国家任何一个医疗机构 |
[28:46] | would be lucky to have him. you did what you thought was best for this hospital. | -都会以能招揽到他为荣 -你出于对医院的考虑做了这个决定 |
[28:50] | i did. | 没错 |
[28:53] | uh… are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[28:56] | (sighs) can i ask you a… | 我可以问你个… |
[28:59] | personal question? | 私人问题吗? |
[29:02] | why did you leave meredi’s mother? | 你为什么离开meredith的母亲? |
[29:09] | i could’ve left adele. | 我不能扔下adele |
[29:11] | i could’ve gone away with ellis. | 我本可以和ellis远走高飞的 |
[29:16] | but i would’ve had so much baggage, | 但是我承带了太多的包袱 |
[29:18] | so much guilt. | 太多的罪恶感 |
[29:21] | ellis couldn’t see it, but i wasn’t… | ellis不知道这些 但我不行… |
[29:25] | i never would’ve made her happy, | 我不该让她觉得那么幸福 |
[29:27] | not like she deserved to be happy. | 不是说她不该觉得幸福 |
[29:31] | i s a better man for walking away. | 我是个好男人所以离开了她 |
[29:35] | i loved her enough to walk away. | 我爱她至深所以离开了她 |
[29:39] | oh, oh, on the table,keep me draped | 噢 在手术台上记得挂上帘子 |
[29:41] | too many people have seen me naked already. | 已经有太多人看过我裸体了 |
[29:44] | i’d like to keep whatever dignity i have left. | 我要保留我剩余的任何尊严 |
[29:47] | mcsteamy. (whispers) meredith– | -蒸汽先生! |
[29:49] | mcsteamy! whoo-hoo! | 蒸汽先生!呜哈! |
[29:52] | is that what you’re calling me now–mcsteamy? | 你现在这么称呼我—蒸汽先生? |
[29:53] | yeah, but i don’t think you were supposed to know that. | 没错 但你不应该知道这件事的 |
[29:56] | how’s my favorite dirty mistress? | 我最钟爱的秘密情人怎么样了? |
[29:57] | haven’t you heard? now i’m an adulterous whore. | 你还没听说吗? 我现在是风情万种的荡妇 |
[30:03] | (laughs) he’s so beautiful. | 他太美了 |
[30:05] | he’s so beautiful. | 他太美了 |
[30:07] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | you’re welcome. | 没事 |
[30:17] | the appendix is out. | 阑尾 就这么没了 |
[30:20] | now what do i do, o’malley? | 现在我该怎么做 o’mammey? |
[30:22] | you invert the stump into the cecum | 把残余部分倒转向盲肠 |
[30:25] | and pull up on the purse strings. | 再拉到盲肠口 |
[30:27] | show me. | 你来做给我看 |
[30:29] | okay, straight hemostats and zero chromic. | 好 |
[30:35] | where’s my coffe karev? | 我要的咖啡在哪 karev? |
[30:36] | i got pulled into an emergency c-section. sorry. | 我刚到一个紧急的剖腹产帮忙 抱歉 |
[30:39] | that’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[30:39] | i was gonna let you scrub in on a real surgery. | 我刚还打算让你加入这个手术的 |
[30:42] | but, um… oh, well. maybe next time… | 那… 也许下次可以… |
[30:44] | if o.b. can spare you. | 只要妇科那边肯放人的话 |
[30:46] | see ya. | 再见 |
[30:53] | finn. | |
[30:54] | derek. she’s still in surgery. | -她还在手术 |
[30:56] | yeah. yeah, i fired i’d wait for her here. | 对 我想我还是在这等她好了 |
[30:59] | meredith, uh, tells me that you fish. | meredith告诉我说你喜欢钓鱼? |
[31:01] | she does? | 她告诉你的? |
[31:03] | she tells me a lot of things. | 她告诉过我很多事情 |
[31:06] | have you been up to cornet bay? | 你去过彗星湾吗? |
[31:08] | it’s mostly chinook, some rockfish. you fish? | -那儿大多数都是鲑鱼 也有些石斑鱼 -你也钓鱼? |
[31:11] | yeah, as much as i can. uh-huh. | -对 有时间就去 |
[31:13] | my wife hated it. (chuckles) you had a wife? | -我前妻就讨厌钓鱼 -你结婚过? |
[31:16] | yeah. she died. | 对 后来她去世了 |
[31:19] | i’m sorry. i-i didn’t know. | 抱歉 我之前不知道 |
[31:23] | meredith doesn’t tell you a lot of things. only me. | 看来meredith可没告诉你太多事 只告诉我 |
[31:25] | yeah. funny. very funny. | 是啊 真是搞笑 |
[31:28] | you know, when i heard that she was sick, i… | 你知道 当我听说她病了的时候 我… |
[31:31] | people come through appendectomies all the time. | 很多人都会有阑尾炎 |
[31:32] | i mean, she’ll be fine, right? | 我是说她会没事的对吧? |
[31:35] | mm-hmm. | 对 |
[31:37] | you really like her, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢她对吧? |
[31:38] | yeah. | 对 |
[31:42] | you’re a good guy. | 你是个好男人 |
[31:43] | uh, yeah, i think so. | 是啊 我也那么觉得 |
[31:45] | (laughs) i-i hope so. | 我希望我是个好男人 |
[31:52] | okay. | 那好 |
[31:54] | see you later. | 再见 |
[31:55] | i’ll see you. | 再见 |
[31:58] | it was doctor after doctor. | 看过了一个又一个医生 |
[32:01] | everybody had a– had a different opinion. | 每个医生– 都会有不同的诊断 |
[32:03] | everybody had a worse opinion. | 每个医生都会有更坏的诊断 |
[32:07] | before that, denny had never been sick a day in his life. | 在那之前 denny从来就没生病过 |
[32:09] | before that, he had been… | 在那之前 他只是… |
[32:15] | you know, the… | 你知道… |
[32:17] | the thought of having to bury your own son… | 一想到要白发人送黑发人… |
[32:20] | his mother and i, we didn’t– | 我和他母亲两个人就– |
[32:22] | we didn’t handle it very well. | 我们没有处理好 |
[32:26] | one day, we came home and found a note | 有一天我们回到家的时候只看到一张便条 |
[32:29] | saying, uh, he didn’t want us to have to watch him die, | 上面写着他不想让我们看着他死去 |
[32:33] | that he left. | 他就这样离开了家 |
[32:35] | we thought… | 我们以为… |
[32:38] | we thought he was dead all this time. | 我们以为他早已经去世了 |
[32:44] | i had no idea. | 我一点都不知情 |
[32:47] | believe me, if i had known, i would… | 相信我 要是我知道的话 我一定不会… |
[32:50] | never have let him get away with that. | 让他就这么离开 |
[32:54] | i believe it. | 我相信你 |
[32:59] | i worked my way through med school. you– | -我一路辛苦从医学院毕业 -你– |
[33:02] | i paid off my debt. | 我还完了我的贷款 |
[33:03] | look, i’m, uh, sorry about before. | 我为我之前说的话道歉 |
[33:05] | you–you don’t have to explain– | 你没必要解释– |
[33:07] | i do. i do. | 有必要 |
[33:08] | you’re his dad and you’re trying to protect him. | 你是他父亲 你只是在保护他 |
[33:12] | and i want you to know that i’ve paid off all my debt. | 所以我希望你知道我已经还清了贷款 |
[33:16] | and when i met denny, i was gonna be a surgeon, | 当我遇到denny的时候 我即将成为一名外科医师 |
[33:19] | so i didn’t need his money. | 所以我不稀罕他的钱 |
[33:22] | i had everything i needed. | 我自己够过自己的生活 |
[33:25] | i had everything i needed un-until, um… | 我的生活衣食无缺 直到… |
[33:32] | (sighs) we miss him. | 我们都很想他 |
[33:35] | my god, we miss him. | 天啊 我们都想他 |
[33:37] | yeah. | 对 |
[33:39] | i, um… | 我… |
[33:42] | yeah. | 很想他 |
[33:52] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[33:54] | it’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[33:56] | it’s from denny. | denny给你的 |
[34:09] | hey. you ready to go? | 嘿 你准备走了吗? |
[34:14] | i’m sorry i have to do this, | 我很抱歉我不得不这么做 |
[34:16] | but i have to go home. | 但是我现在得回去 |
[34:18] | it’s izzie. | 是izzie的事 |
[34:23] | it’s always izzie or meredith. | 永远都只有izzie或是meredith的事 |
[34:24] | it’s… it’s never me. | 永远不会轮到我 |
[34:28] | oh, come on. that is not true. | 别这样 并不是那样的 |
[34:32] | who am i to you,george? | 对你而言 我算什么? |
[34:34] | whoam i your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友? |
[34:36] | am i somebody you mess around with? | 还是随便耍耍的无名小卒? |
[34:38] | do you even know? | 你有意识到吗? |
[34:42] | well, guess what. | 那正好 |
[34:46] | now you don’t have to bother figuring it out. | 你现在没必要去想清楚了 |
[34:52] | how’s he doing, mrs. sullivan? | 他情况怎么样了 sullivan太太? |
[34:53] | we’re just getting an update now, dr. bailey. | 一切都好 bailey医生 |
[34:57] | the surgery went well. | 手术进行得很顺利 |
[34:59] | we removed the necrotic tissue, | 移除掉了坏掉的组织 |
[35:00] | applied the live cells, | 植上新细胞 |
[35:01] | and if his body responds, in three or four weeks– | 要是身体在三周或四周内没排斥的话– |
[35:04] | he’ll have his face back? | 他就可以还原他的脸吗? |
[35:07] | mr. and mrs. sullivan, | sullivan先生 太太 |
[35:09] | your face may never be exactly what it was. | 你的脸可能永远还原不到原来一模一样 |
[35:12] | even if everything goes perfectly well, | 即使是一切都很顺利的话 |
[35:14] | there will be scarring. | 脸上也会留疤痕 |
[35:15] | but he’s a salesman. | 可他是个销售员 |
[35:18] | he has such a nice face. | 他有张亲切的脸 |
[35:28] | you have an incredible wife, mr. sullivan, | 你有个好太太 sullivan先生 |
[35:32] | and half a dozen car salesmen in the lobby | 而楼下有很多汽车销售员 |
[35:34] | waiting to visit you. | 要来看你 |
[35:36] | your face may be different, but you know as well as i do, | 你的脸可能看上去会有点不同 但相信你和我一样知道 |
[35:40] | it’s not about what you look like | 重要的不是长相 |
[35:42] | or your job or how successful you are. | 或是工作性质 或是你有多么成功 |
[35:45] | it’s about having people in your life that you love | 而是你生命中有那么多你爱的人和 |
[35:50] | and who love you. | 爱你的人 |
[35:53] | that–that’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[36:04] | how you feeling? | 觉得怎么样? |
[36:06] | oh, mortified. | 噢 真是太窘了 |
[36:08] | i was just explaining | 我正在向她解释 |
[36:09] | the “meredith on morphine” experience. | “打了吗啡的meredith”是什么样子 |
[36:11] | ahh. you don’t remember? was it memorable? | -啊 你都不记得了? -应该要记得吗? |
[36:15] | i’ll let finn tell you. i’ll come back. | 留给finn告诉你吧 我待会再来 |
[36:16] | no, a-actually, i’ve– i’ve just been sent | 等等 实际上我刚得到 |
[36:17] | on a mission to get the, uh, patient’s ice chips. | 病人派发的去拿冰块的任务 |
[36:20] | be right back. (sighs) | 我待会再来 |
[36:24] | how badly did i embarrass myself? | 我出了很大的洋相? |
[36:28] | what? | 什么? |
[36:30] | mnh-mnh. | |
[36:39] | you deserve to be with somebody | 你应该和一个能让你幸福的人 |
[36:41] | who makes you happy, | 在一起 |
[36:42] | somebody who’s not gonna complicate your life, | 一个不会让你的生活太过复杂 |
[36:46] | somebody who won’t hurt you. | 一个永远不会伤害你的人去爱你 |
[36:58] | he’s a better guy, meredith. | 他是个比我更好的男人 meredith |
[37:01] | finn’s the better guy. | finn是个更好的男人 |
[37:06] | Derek. | |
[37:10] | i’m walking away. | 我退出了 |
[37:35] | he left a message. | 他留下了遗言 |
[37:37] | denny left a message for his parents | 那晚denny给他的父母打电话留言了 |
[37:39] | the night… | |
[37:43] | his father gave me the number and the code, | 他父亲给了我了电话号码和密码 |
[37:46] | but, um… | 可是… |
[37:50] | i just couldn’t do it alone. | 我只是不能一个人来做这个 |
[38:01] | addison… can we talk? | addison 我们能谈下吗? |
[38:04] | i don’t want you here, mark. | 我不想你来这 mark |
[38:06] | i think i’ve made that abundantly clear. | 我以为我们在这点上已经有共识了 |
[38:08] | so… if you insist on staying, | 所以说… 要是你坚持留下这的话 |
[38:11] | just… know that we’re coworkers | 请记住我们是同事 |
[38:15] | and nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[38:20] | karev. | |
[38:22] | as of right now, you are officially off my service. | 从现在起 你正式就不再跟我实习了 |
[38:25] | but for what it’s worth, | 但不管怎么样那都是值得的 |
[38:27] | i think you’re gonna miss me. | 我打赌你一定会想念我的 |
[38:32] | (denny sr.) hello, you’ve reached the duquettes. | 你好 这里是duquette家 |
[38:38] | (denny) dad, mom, it’s me. | 爸 妈 是我 |
[38:41] | i’m calling from seattle grace hospital, | 我现在在西雅图格蕾丝医院 |
[38:43] | where the beautiful, talented | 在这里美丽的 天资聪颖的 |
[38:46] | and incredibly stubborn dr. isobel stevens | 但也异常执拗的isobel stevens医生 |
[38:49] | has just given me a brand-new heart | 刚给我移植了新心脏 |
[38:52] | and promised to marry me. | 并且答应嫁给我 |
[38:55] | i know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们之间有太多的分歧 |
[38:57] | and i’m sorry we’ve been out of touch. | 我也很抱歉这么久没联络 |
[39:01] | more chicken surgery? | 还在拿鸡做实验? |
[39:04] | i’m making you dinner. | 我在给你做晚饭 |
[39:06] | believe it or not, | 但不管你们信不信 |
[39:08] | i was trying to make everything better. | 我只是想让一切都变完美 |
[39:11] | i know you’re angry. i hope you’ll forgive me. | 我知道你们还在生气 希望你们能够原谅我 |
[39:15] | turns out, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing… | 事实上 有时候只有在做了错事之后… |
[39:20] | mcsteamy, right? | 蒸汽先生 对吧? |
[39:23] | you must be a frie of meredith’s. | 你一定是meredith的朋友 |
[39:25] | not really. dr. torres. | 不算是 torres医生 |
[39:27] | callie. | 你可以叫我callie |
[39:29] | mark sloan. | |
[39:32] | bad day? | 心情不好? |
[39:35] | you could say that. | 可以那么说 |
[39:37] | you? | 你呢? |
[39:38] | oh, yeah. | 对 |
[39:41] | so what have you heard about me, exactly? | 确切来说关于我的谣言是什么? |
[39:44] | mostly things that involve the words | 大部分都是所谓的 |
[39:46] | “dirty” and “bad.” | “卑鄙” 或是 “坏男人”之类的 |
[39:49] | right. | 那好 |
[39:53] | i guesthere, uh, really is no starting over, is there? | 我猜这个问题没有重来的机会对吧? |
[40:01] | can i buy you a drink, callie? | 可以请你喝一杯吗 callie? |
[40:13] | only if you have it delivered to my hotel room, | 要是你能送到我酒店房间的话就可以 |
[40:15] | because i’m off to bed. | 因为我要去睡觉了 |
[40:22] | sometimes you have to make a big mistake… | 有时候在犯了大错之后… |
[40:25] | you comin’? | 一起来吗? |
[40:28] | to figure out how to make things right. | 才会懂得什么才是对的 |
[40:30] | so what time do they let us visitors | 什么时候才能允许我们这些探病的人 |
[40:33] | start visiting in the morning? | 在早上就可以探病啊? |
[40:38] | you shouldn’t do that. | 你不该那么做 |
[40:40] | i don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[40:42] | no, finn. | 不 finn |
[40:44] | really, you shouldn’t do that. | 你真的不该那么做 |
[40:58] | so it’s derek. | 所以你选择了derek |
[41:00] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:08] | can i ask why? | 我能问为什么吗? |
[41:09] | you are a great guy… | 你是个很好的男人… |
[41:12] | you’re a wonderful guy, | 你是个很棒的男人 |
[41:15] | and you may even be the better guy. | 你甚至是比他更好的男人 |
[41:19] | but… | 可是… |
[41:20] | he’s the one. | 他才是你的真爱 |
[41:21] | and i wish he wasn’t. | 我很希望他不是 |
[41:27] | he’s gonna hurt you again… | 他会再次伤害你的… |
[41:31] | and when he does, | 而当他再次伤害你的时候 |
[41:33] | i won’t be here. | 我已经不在你身边了 |
[41:40] | mistakes are painful… | 错误是让人痛苦的… |
[41:43] | take care of yourself, meredith. | 照顾好自己 meredith |
[41:45] | but they’re the only way to find out who you really are. | 但只有经历过错误才能找到真正的自我 |
[41:50] | i know who i am now. | 我现在认清了自我 |
[41:53] | i know what i want. | 我知道自己想要的是什么 |
[41:55] | i’ve got the love of my life… | 我找到了生命中的真爱… |
[41:58] | a new heart… | 还有一颗新的心脏… |
[41:59] | and i want you guys to get on the next plane out here | 所以我希望你们能搭乘下班飞机来这 |
[42:03] | and meet my girl. | 来见见我心爱的人 |
[42:08] | everything’s gonna be different now. | 现在一切都不同了 |
[42:12] | i promise | 我保证 |
[42:14] | I promise, from here on out, | 从今以后 |
[42:16] | Everything’s going to be different. | 一切都会不同的 |
[42:19] | lvoe you , bye | 永远爱你们 再见 |