时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy” | |
[00:02] | when I told you I was done trying to compete? That was me breaking up with you | 我之前说我不在争下去了 那是说我要和你分手 |
[00:06] | I broke up with finn | 我和Finn分手了 |
[00:08] | Yeah | 好吧 |
[00:08] | The patient died last month from complications following a heart transplant | 上个月死去的病人死因是 心脏移植手术后的并发症 |
[00:13] | Denny | |
[00:13] | Are there any questions for me? | 还有什么问题要问我吗? |
[00:15] | I got shot I’m not fine You’re not fine | 我中枪了 我有问题 你也有问题 |
[00:17] | You quit being a surgeon | 你放弃成为外科医生 |
[00:20] | You’ll stand on my right side, I’ll look at you, | 你站我右边 我会看着你 |
[00:22] | and you’ll know to slide in to do the sutures we’ve practiced | 到时你就像练习时那样进行缝合 |
[00:25] | Nobody has to know | 别人不会知道的 |
[00:27] | to make it | 做到 |
[00:29] | really make it | 真的做到 |
[00:31] | as a surgeon | 当一个外科医生 |
[00:33] | it takes major commitment | 就得担负起责任 |
[00:43] | We have to be willing to pick up that scalpel | 我们得乐于拿起手术刀 |
[00:46] | and make a cut that may or may not do more damage than good | 切下手术刀 这一刀可能对病人有利 或者相反 |
[00:51] | It’s all about being committed | 当外科医生就意味着担负责任 |
[00:54] | because if we’re not | 否则 |
[00:56] | we have no business picking up that scalpel in the first place | 我们就不能拿起手术刀 |
[01:03] | Put burke in O R 2 tomorrow at 10:00 A M The usual scrub team | 把Burke安排在明天10点2号手术室 还是用以前的手术人员配置 |
[01:07] | And get rid of his valve replacement at 20 That’s no– that’s no good | 去掉在2号手术室的瓣膜置换手术 那不–那不要了 |
[01:10] | Yang,brought you a latte | Yang 给你买了杯拿铁咖啡 |
[01:13] | You’re not scrubbing in | 你不参加手术 |
[01:15] | But burke always let’s me scrub in | 但是Burke总是让我参加的 |
[01:17] | Hey,yang, can i get in on burke’s– | 嘿 Yang 我能参加Burke的– |
[01:18] | no,no,okay? No residents | 不 不 知道吗? 不需要医生了 |
[01:20] | Burke says you crowd him, so just go away | Burke说人太多了 走开吧 |
[01:23] | Make sure you put the instrument t ray on his left-hand side | 确保手术器材都放在他的左手边 |
[01:26] | He needs the extra elbow room And remember,O R Two No gallery | 他的手肘需要额外的空间 还有记住 2号手术室没有旁听席 |
[01:29] | Burke was specific | Burke特别要求的 |
[01:30] | Dr Burke’s become very specific since coming back to work,hasn’t he? | Burke自从回来工作后 就要求特别多 对吗? |
[01:34] | Do you want me to tell him you said that? | 你想我告诉他你说的话吗? |
[01:37] | Burke’s back, and suddenly cristina’s running his board? | Burke回来 突然Cristina就成了他的代言人? |
[01:40] | Who does she think she is– bailey? | 她认为她是谁啊 – Bailey? |
[01:41] | She’s helping him | 她在帮他 |
[01:43] | Bull She’s taking advantage | 扯蛋 她在利用这个机会 |
[01:44] | She gets out of rounds, she scrubs in on every surgery burke does, | 她不去查房了 她参加Burke的每次手术 |
[01:47] | she’s ordering around third-year residents | 她把有3年资力的住院医生差来差去 |
[01:49] | You guys are overreacting | 你们反应过度了 |
[01:50] | I’m so sorry It’s completely illegible | 对不起 这个完全看不清楚 |
[01:55] | She is writing on the O R Board | 她在写手术室日程工作板 |
[01:58] | Maybe I should sleep with burke | 也许我该和Burke睡觉 |
[02:01] | you’ve been busy | 你很忙啊 |
[02:03] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[02:05] | Derek hasn’t called yet I told him I broke up with finn a week ago | Derek还没来电话 我一星期前告诉他我和Finn分手的 |
[02:09] | He still hasn’t called | 他还是没有打电话来 |
[02:11] | Hey,do you want to go grab a drink, catch up? | 嘿 你想去喝一杯吗 一起去吧? |
[02:13] | no,I can’T I have to study up for burke’s surgeries tomorrow | 我不行 我得为Burke明天的手术认真准备 |
[02:19] | She’s busy | 她很忙 |
[02:26] | Callie | |
[02:29] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[02:31] | talk to me | 跟我谈谈 |
[02:34] | Hey,how about talking to me instead of ignoring me? | 嘿 不要不理我 跟我说说话吧? |
[02:35] | – Callie – George! | |
[02:38] | Well,that’s talking That’s a good start | 嗯 这是谈话 良好的开端 |
[02:45] | Oh! Oh,god | 上帝啊 |
[02:47] | Hey, stranger | 嘿 陌生人 |
[02:49] | Oh, nancy | 噢 Nancy |
[02:50] | You don’t call first? | 你怎么不事先打个电话? |
[02:53] | hi I know I | 嗨 我… |
[02:56] | meredith | |
[03:01] | Oh, meredith | 噢 Meredith |
[03:03] | wait Let me explain Meredith | 等等 让我解释 Meredith |
[03:07] | I take it that was the slutty intern you cheated on addison with? | 是那个令你 对Addison不忠的放荡实习生吧? |
[03:09] | She’s not slutty What are you doing here? | 她不放荡 你来这儿做什么? |
[03:11] | You bailed on thanksgiving and christmas, and you live in a trailer, | 你感恩节和圣诞没回来 你住在拖车里 |
[03:14] | and you’re getting a divorce And then there’s the slutty intern | 你正在离婚 还有个放荡实习生 |
[03:17] | I really don’t like you | 我真的不喜欢你 |
[03:18] | You love me | 你爱我 |
[03:25] | GARYS ANATOMY Season 03 Episode 06 | |
[03:27] | Feeling good Really good | 感觉很好 真的很好 |
[03:29] | – Good – Good | – 很好 – 很好 |
[03:31] | Yeah,first day back It’s big | 是啊 第一天回来 这一天很重要 |
[03:34] | kinda nervous But feeling good Do I look okay? | 有点紧张但是感觉很好 我看上去还不错吧? |
[03:37] | – Great – Great | – 很棒 – 很棒 |
[03:37] | I want to get off on the right foot Gotta get my I D Renewed,new time card, | 我想有个完美的开始 新的工作证 新的记时卡 |
[03:41] | sign some papers with legal, and then I’m back I’m really back | 签一些法律文件 接着我就回来了 真的回来了 |
[03:45] | – Yeah – Yeah | – 是啊 – 是啊 |
[03:47] | This is me– human resources See you guys on the floor | 我到了–人事部 楼上见 |
[03:50] | Yeah | 好的 |
[04:02] | Okay,I’ll be cristina for you if you’ll be izzie for me | 我把你当成Izzie 你把我当成Cristina |
[04:06] | Deal | 成交 |
[04:10] | derek had a woman in his trailer last night She was ugly,very ugly | 昨晚Derek的拖车里有个女的 她很讨人厌 非常讨人厌 |
[04:14] | Except she was tall and beautiful And he was naked | 除了她又高又漂亮 还有他还没穿衣服 |
[04:21] | mcdreamy was doing the mcnasty with a mchottie? | 美梦先生、下流先生和惹火小姐 一起搞3P |
[04:25] | That mcbastard | 真是混蛋 |
[04:28] | – How– how was that? – That was good | – 那–那怎么样? – 很好 |
[04:30] | – Cristina enough? Really? – Yeah | – 够像Cristina了? 真的? – 是的 |
[04:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[04:33] | – Yeah,’cause– – channeling izzie | – 是的 因为– – 调到Izzie |
[04:34] | – Go – Okay, uh, | – 快点 – 好的 嗯 |
[04:35] | callie she won’t forgive me | 她不原谅我 |
[04:39] | she won’t talk to me She dumped me | 她不跟我说话 她甩了我 |
[04:42] | Which is,I don’t care about, you know,at all | 那个 我不在乎 一点也不 |
[04:47] | Good, because you deserve better | 很好 因为你该得到更好的 |
[04:50] | You do You are george | 真的 你是George |
[04:53] | I mean,seriously Seriously Seriously | 我是 认真地 认真地 认真地 |
[04:59] | – Was that izzie-optimistic? – That’s very izzie | – 那是乐观的Izzie吗? – 很Izzie |
[05:04] | what the hell has happened to us? | 我们俩到底怎么了? |
[05:06] | We are now the people that the people we want to be with avoid | 我们想要见的人 却在逃避我们 |
[05:10] | We have careers to think about | 事业更重要 |
[05:12] | We don’t need attention from men with perfect hair | 我们不需要那些 有着完美秀发的人的关注 |
[05:14] | You know, we should make a pact | 我们应该达成一个协议 |
[05:17] | There’s no more dating | 不再约会 |
[05:18] | No more derek No more callie | 不再提Derek 不再提Callie |
[05:20] | Just 100% focus on our work | 全身心的投入工作 |
[05:21] | – They’re dead to us – They are freakin’ corpses to us | – 对我们来说他们死了 – 对我们来说他们就是该死的尸体 |
[05:24] | Preston burke What a pleasure I have read so much about you | Preston Burke 真是有幸啊 久仰大名 |
[05:28] | Well, thank you | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Pruitt byrd Medivac brought him inhis morning | 急救队今早把他送来 |
[05:32] | He presents with a primary cardiac tumor | 症状显示是心脏恶性肿瘤 |
[05:34] | We’ve been told pruitt needs a “cardiac autotransplantation | 书上说Pruitt需要做 “心脏自体移植”手术 |
[05:39] | ” A cardiac autotransplantation? | “心脏自体移植”? |
[05:41] | A humpty dumpty surgery | 那是个不可逆手术 |
[05:42] | Yes, I know what it is | 是的 我知道 |
[05:43] | Mrs Byrd, this is a very complicated surgery | Byrd太太 这是个非常复杂的手术 |
[05:46] | You’ll need thorough testing | 会需要做彻底的测试 |
[05:47] | already done | 都已经做好了 |
[05:48] | Mr Byrd is a perfect candidate | 从Byrd先生的情况看 他完全可以接受这个手术 |
[05:50] | You understand what this surgery entails? We have to– | 你清楚这个手术需要承担的风险? 我们必须– |
[05:52] | we have to remove his heart, cut it open, | 我们必须摘下他的心脏 把它切开 |
[05:54] | scrape out all the tumor and then put his heart back together again | 去除所有的肿瘤 再把他的心脏放回去 |
[05:57] | Which is risky | 那是非常危险的 |
[06:00] | But possible | 但是却是可能的 |
[06:00] | which is why we’re here I want the very best for my pruitt | 这就是我们来这里的原因 我们需要最好的外科医生 |
[06:05] | The best | 最好的 |
[06:06] | – She means you – I know that, | – 她是指你 – 我知道 |
[06:08] | however– I’ve scheduled mr Byrd for surgery this afternoon | – 但是– – 我已经为Byrd先生安排了下午手术 |
[06:13] | Just trying to be as efficient as possible | 只是希望尽量效率高点 |
[06:15] | Legal cleared stevens | Stevens的法律手续已经完成了 |
[06:16] | Explain her parameters and make sure she understands | 告诉她职责范围 并且确保她都明白 |
[06:19] | What, stevens is being assigned to me again? | 什么 Stevens又被分配给我了? |
[06:21] | – She’s your intern – But I-I didn’t think that– | – 她是你的实习生 – 但是我-我觉得– |
[06:24] | wouldn’tt be better for her to start fresh with another resident? | 跟着另外的住院医生 有个全新的开始会不会对她更好些? |
[06:28] | U don’t want her, | 你不想收她 |
[06:30] | I want her to succeed | 我希望她成功 |
[06:37] | There’s still a good deal of fallout after the duquette m&M | Duquette的临床病理讨论会后 还是有很多遗留问题的 |
[06:40] | There’s been talk | 有很多的议论 |
[06:41] | Look,I don’t need to tell you that there are doctors That there are doctors who have concerns about your judgment | 听着 不用我说你也知道 医院里有医生怀疑你的判断 |
[06:46] | Concerns about my judgment? | 怀疑我的判断? |
[06:48] | Stevens was your mistake | Stevens的事情是你的错 |
[06:50] | Do you, sir? | 你呢 主任? |
[06:51] | Do you have concerns about my judgment? | 你怀疑我的判断吗? |
[06:56] | do you? | 你自己怀疑吗? |
[07:01] | You’re not gonna put those concerns to rest by avoiding taking responsibility for dr Stevens | 避而不谈对Stevens的事情的责任 并不会让流言停止 |
[07:07] | She’s your intern again | 她是你的实习生了 再一次 |
[07:10] | Transfer from mercy west | 从西慈医院转来的 |
[07:12] | Noelle labatt, 32 weeks along, | 怀孕32周 |
[07:14] | pregnant with twins | 是一对双胞胎 |
[07:15] | One appears to be developing more slowly than the other | 一个看起来生长的比另一个慢许多 |
[07:18] | Hello Hi,there | – 你好 – 你们好 |
[07:19] | Greg stanton | 我叫Greg Stanton 这是我的未婚妻 |
[07:21] | the future mrs Stanton– noelle | 未来的Stanton太太 她叫Noelle |
[07:23] | Greg,I promise you,you’re the only person who cares if we’re married or not | Greg 我敢肯定 你是唯一关心我们俩结不结婚的人了 |
[07:26] | They said at mercy that we had to come here because her condition could be serious | 西慈医院说我们得到这来 因为情况可能比较严重 |
[07:29] | I-is it serious? | 很严重吗? |
[07:30] | I’ve got to say, at first glance, | 我得说 乍一看 |
[07:31] | you don’t seem emergent enough for mercy to send you over here in an ambulance | 你似乎还没那么严重 要西慈医院用救护车送来 |
[07:35] | You’re not in labor,you’re not bleeding, your vitals are fine | 你没有临产 你没有流血 主要指标都很正常 |
[07:38] | They said I need a specialist because of my thing | 他们说因为我的问题 需要一位专家 |
[07:40] | – Your thing? – Two uteruses? | – 你的问题? – 两个子宫? |
[07:44] | Ms Labatt, noelle was born with two uteruses | Labatt女士 Noelle天生就有两个子宫 |
[07:48] | – uteri? – Uteruses | – 子宫? – 2子宫 |
[07:49] | Uteruses | 2子宫 |
[07:51] | That’s very rare | 这很少见 |
[07:54] | I’m here Hi Hello | 我来了 嗨 你好 |
[07:57] | That paperwork took– well,forever | 那个文书工作花了– 嗯 太久了 |
[08:00] | But I’m all do with it now, and can I just say how | 但是现在我都做好了 我能回来 |
[08:03] | really grateful I am to be back? | 真的很感激 |
[08:06] | You understand there are rules to your probation, a protocol to follow? | 你清楚在你的观察期你需要 遵守的规则 还有协议? |
[08:10] | yeah, I know | 是的 我知道 |
[08:12] | Legal already took me through lots of that stuff– | 法律部已经让我知道许多相关的事了 |
[08:14] | the mandatory counseling, the extra lab hours, | 强制心理咨询 额外的实验室工作 |
[08:17] | the volunteer work with transplant patients | 义务和移植病人在一起的工作 |
[08:19] | That’s the stuff you’re doing for the chief | 那是你要为主任做的事 |
[08:21] | I’m talking about what you’re doing for me | 我在说的是你要帮我做的事 |
[08:24] | Okay, what am I doing for you? | 好的 我要帮你做什么? |
[08:26] | Okay, let’s start with what you don’t get to do | 好吧 我们从你不能做的事开始 |
[08:28] | You will not interact with any patients | 你不能和任何病人谈话 |
[08:31] | You will not be alone with any patients | 你不能和任何病人单独待在一起 |
[08:33] | You will be seen and not heard You will perform no procedures | 你只能出现 不能说话 不参与任何的治疗 |
[08:36] | The O R Is off limits | 手术室禁止入内 |
[08:38] | No pre-op,no post-op, no anything have to do with an “op | 不参加手术准备 不参加手术后处理 和”手术”有关的都不能参加 |
[08:41] | ” You have no authority, you have no opinions | ” 你没有任何权力 你没有任何观点 |
[08:43] | and you have no choice in this matter Am I understood? | 而且在这一问题上你没有选择的权利 明白了? |
[08:48] | Is there anything I can do? I want to be useful | 有什么我可以做的吗? 我想有点用处 |
[08:51] | Well I can’t use you | 我不能用你 |
[08:54] | You’ve got to earn back the right for any of us to trust you again | 你得用自己努力 让我们再次相信你 |
[08:59] | Until then, you will be shadowing a different doctor each day | 在那之前 你每天都要跟着不同的医生 |
[09:01] | Okay,well,who am I with today, dr Montgomery,you? | 好的 今天我跟着谁 Montgomery医生 还是你? |
[09:04] | Dr Bailey, you paged | Bailey医生 你呼我的 |
[09:05] | Dr Grey | Grey医生 |
[09:07] | Meredith? | |
[09:08] | You’re to make sure that stevens observes only | 你要确保Stevens只能观察 |
[09:12] | You want me to | 你希望我 |
[09:15] | wait, meredith | 等等 Meredith |
[09:17] | meredith is the boss of me? | Meredith是我的上司? |
[09:32] | I’m about this | 这事情我很抱歉 |
[09:34] | It’s not your fault | 那不是你的错 |
[09:35] | Hey,you want me to fetch you some coffee, rub your feet maybe? | 嘿 你想叫我帮你拿杯咖啡吗 或者按摩一下脚? |
[09:37] | I did not ask for this assignment | 可不是我要求你来跟我的 |
[09:39] | I’m fine with it Really,it’s fine | 我没事的 真的 没事的 |
[09:41] | – I’m so sorry – Dr Stevens– | – 对不起 – Stevens医生– |
[09:42] | – hey,dr Shepherd – Welcome back | – 嘿 Shepherd医生 – 欢迎回来 |
[09:44] | Okay Uh, | 好了 嗯 |
[09:45] | meredith, meredith– | |
[09:46] | sorry,it’s not like I can leave I gotta stay by my boss’ side | 对不起 我好像不能离开 我得呆在我老板身边 |
[09:49] | Okay,the trailer sucks, | 好了 那拖车太不怎么样了 |
[09:51] | but in the light of day, the land’s nice | 但是在白天的光照下 地面还是很美丽的 |
[09:53] | Seattle’s pretty in the daylight, plus you have your thing for ferries, | 西雅图白天很漂亮 而且你喜欢渡 – |
[09:56] | – so – ferry boats | – 那什么 – 渡船 |
[09:57] | Right Whatever | 对 随便了 |
[09:58] | Dr Stevens, meredith,this is my sister nancy | Stevens医生 Meredith 这位是我姐姐Nancy |
[10:01] | hi Sister? | 嗨 姐姐? |
[10:03] | Yeah | 是的 |
[10:06] | you’re one of derek’s sisters | 你是Derek的姐姐 |
[10:07] | Yeah,I knew you didn’t think I was the wife seeing as you already ran her F | 我知道你并没有认为我是妻子 你已经把她给挤掉了 |
[10:12] | Nancy is visiting from connecticut She’s on her way home now, | Nancy从康涅狄格来看我 她现在要回去了 |
[10:14] | straight back home | 直接回家 |
[10:15] | Well, it was nice to meet you | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[10:17] | Okay | 好啊 |
[10:19] | Mcdreamy’s sister’s mcbitchy | 美梦先生的姐姐是贱货小姐 |
[10:23] | you put me in charge of your schedule | 你让我负责你的时间表的 |
[10:24] | To make sure that i didn’t get a surgery like this one | 为了保证我不用去做这样的手术 |
[10:27] | Only a handful of people do humpties, burke, and you’re the best one on the west coast | 能做不可逆手术的没几个人 Burke 你是西海岸最好的 |
[10:30] | Well, he can go to houston | 他可以去休斯敦 |
[10:31] | You want to tell that to the chief? | 你想把这话告诉主任吗? |
[10:33] | Pruitt needs this surgery He’ll die without it | Pruitt需要做这次手术 如果不做他就要死了 |
[10:35] | You didn’t tell me | 你没有告诉我 |
[10:36] | You told the patient we were doing the surgery, | 你告诉病人我们要做这手术 |
[10:38] | but you didn’t tell me | 但是你没有告诉我 |
[10:39] | I have been doing that all week | 我为这个已经准备了一周了 |
[10:41] | Are you up on the humpty? Do you realize what this entails? | 你精通不可逆手术吗? 你意识到那有什么风险吗? |
[10:43] | I have done my research Stop worrying | 我已经做足功课了 不要再担心了 |
[10:47] | We are a well-oiled machine | 我们配合得很好 |
[10:55] | – dr Burke – Yeah | – Burke医生 – 什么事 |
[10:57] | I understand there are some doctors in this hospital | 我知道医院里有些医生 |
[10:59] | who have concerns about my judgment since denny | 自从Denny的事情后 开始怀疑我的判断 |
[11:02] | Well, everybody loves a scandal | 每个人都喜欢传闲话 |
[11:03] | So you think it’s just gossip, not actual concern about me as a doctor? | 你认为只是闲话 不是真的担心我作为医生的判断力? |
[11:09] | Sure Sure | 当然 当然 |
[11:18] | Iz, set me up for debridement and dressing | Iz 帮我们准备清创术还有敷裹的东西 |
[11:20] | It was stupid I know better | 真蠢 不应该的 |
[11:22] | When I’m studying for the bar, I’m a mess | 我学习法律的时候 就一团糟 |
[11:24] | I can’t focus on anything for weeks | 我一个星期除了侵权法 不动产法和宪法 |
[11:26] | but torts and real property and constitutional law | 其他干什么事都集中不了注意力 |
[11:29] | – the biosynthetic ones – We never use those | – 生物合成素的那个 – 从来不用的 |
[11:31] | We do now Sloan changed the burn protocol last week | 现在用了 Sloan上个星期修改了烧伤治疗方案 |
[11:34] | I was about to start a practice test, and I wanted some tea, | 就要开始执业考试了 当时我想喝茶 |
[11:36] | so I put on a pot of water and hit the timer and just forgot | 所以我放了一壶水 调了定时器 接着就忘了 |
[11:40] | Half an hour into my section on contracts, | 接着半个小时去看合同法了 |
[11:42] | the smoke alarm was blaring, and well,you know the rest | 烟气报警器在那里叫 嗯 你知道余下的了 |
[11:45] | So you’re gonna be a lawyer? | 你要当律师了? |
[11:46] | All I have to do is pass the bar exam | 只需要通过律师考试了 |
[11:48] | I failed before, but this time I’m ready | 之前我们没通过 但这次我准备好了 |
[11:50] | – I’m gonna pass – Good for you | – 我会通过的 – 会的 |
[11:55] | That was just mean | 太刻薄了 |
[11:56] | Kathleen called and told me to find out why the slutty intern’s panties were hanging on the hospital bulletin board | Kathleen打电话来叫我查出 放荡实习生的内裤怎么会挂到公告栏上 |
[12:01] | Four sisters– four sisters and not one brother, | 4个姐妹– 4个姐妹而没有一个兄弟 |
[12:03] | and you wonder why I don’t call more | 你们想知道为什么我不愿多打电话 |
[12:04] | Feel free to explain about the panties at any time | 随便什么时候解释内裤的事情 |
[12:06] | Nance,you know what? It’s great to see you | Nancy 你知道吗? 很高兴见到你 |
[12:08] | Really great to have you here But I have a job, you know? | 真的很高兴你在这儿 但是我有工作 你知道吗? |
[12:10] | I have patients | 我有病人 |
[12:11] | I have a mother at 35 weeks with twins Where is her O B ? | 我手头 有个35周怀着双胞胎的母亲 她的产科医生在哪里? |
[12:14] | Well,her O B Should be on a plane back to connecticut where she belongs | 她的产科医生该乘着飞机 回到老家康尼狄格去 |
[12:16] | Okay,so we’ve covered the trailer We still need to cover the slutty intern | 已经去了拖车 还得去了解一下放荡实习生 |
[12:19] | and the divorce | 还有离婚的事 |
[12:21] | You know what? You sound more and more like mom every day | 你知道吗? 你听上去越来越像妈妈了 |
[12:24] | Take it back | 别这样说 |
[12:26] | So two uteruses that’s pretty cool | 两个子宫 真的很酷 |
[12:30] | And you’re engaged That’s also cool | 还有你们订婚了 那也很酷 |
[12:32] | Well, greg talked me into it | 嗯 Greg和我说服我订婚的 |
[12:34] | Oh,man,from the first moment I saw noelle, I was ham | 我第一次见到Noelle, 我就是”火腿”了 |
[12:38] | Did you just say “ham”? | 你刚刚说的是”火腿”? |
[12:39] | – You’re either ham or eggs – Here we go | – 你不是火腿就是鸡蛋 – 又来了 |
[12:41] | You gotta ask yourself in every situation, | 你得在每种情况下都问自己 |
[12:43] | are you the chicken or are you the pig? | 你是鸡还是猪? |
[12:45] | Sorry, pig or chicken? | 对不起 猪和鸡? |
[12:47] | Look,you got a plate of ham and eggs, all right? | 听着 盘子装着火腿和鸡蛋 对么? |
[12:49] | Now– now the chicken is involved in the meal, | 现在鸡和这顿饭有关系 |
[12:51] | but the pig– now the pig is committed | 但是– 现在这头猪已经许下承诺 |
[12:53] | So the question is– are you involved or are you committed? | 问题就是– 仅仅只是有关系呢 还是已经许下承诺 |
[12:58] | Ham or eggs | 火腿还是鸡蛋 |
[13:00] | Ham or eggs | 火腿还是鸡蛋 |
[13:04] | karev, you free? | Karev 你有空吗? |
[13:05] | Absolutely, sir | 当然 |
[13:07] | Great,take this I’m on hold with the D M V | 很好 拿着这个 我的驾照出了点问题 |
[13:09] | Some mix-up about switching my license and registration to seattle | 搞不太清楚怎么 把我的驾照和登记转成西雅图的 |
[13:12] | Take care of that for me? | 帮我搞定 好吗? |
[13:14] | Thanks for thinking of me, sir | 谢谢想到我 先生 |
[13:16] | O’malley, how’s it feel to be the new gynie grunt? | 成为妇科新兵感觉如何? |
[13:19] | I got a patient who was born with and is pregnant in two uteruses | 我有个病人生来就有两个子宫 而现在两个都怀孕了 |
[13:24] | Two uteruses | 两个子宫 |
[13:26] | – Jealous? – No | – 妒忌了? – 没有 |
[13:28] | No,I’m– I’m– I’m busy I’m on hold | 不 我– 我– 我很忙 |
[13:32] | – important business – Right | – 重要的事情 – 是的 |
[13:33] | For sloan | 是Sloan的事 |
[13:34] | Right,it’s super important, I’m sure | 是的 非常重要 我相信 |
[13:36] | Noelle labatt, room 2314 | Neolle Labatt 2314房间 |
[13:39] | Two,two,two,two, two,two | 两个 两个 两个… |
[13:41] | hang on Can I see that for a sec? | 别挂 我能看一下那个吗? |
[13:43] | Did I just hear him say “two uteruses”? | 他刚刚是不是说”两个子宫”? |
[13:46] | I’m sorry You– you must be | 对不起 你–你一定是 |
[13:49] | nancy-pants? | |
[13:51] | Hey, loser | 嗨 衰人 |
[13:52] | I wish derek had told me you were coming to visit | Derek应该告诉我你要过来 |
[13:54] | like he tells you anything these days? | 现在他什么都告诉你了 |
[13:56] | Yeah,well, I’m working on that | 是的 我正努力呢 |
[13:58] | What are you doing here,mark? Are you trying to torture him? | 你到这里干什么 Mark? 打算折磨他? |
[14:01] | He’s my family,nancy Plus,I needed a change of pace | 他是我家人 Nancy 另外 我也想换换环境 |
[14:05] | Plus, I slept with my tennis partner’s wife, | 还有 我跟我网球搭挡的老婆睡了 |
[14:07] | and he went out and bought a gun | 结果他跑出去买了把枪 |
[14:09] | There it is | 原来如此 |
[14:10] | my god | 天哪 |
[14:12] | Nancy! | |
[14:15] | let me guess Did mom send you out? | 让我猜猜 妈妈派你来的? |
[14:17] | I hear derek’s trying to ban you from seattle | 我听说Derek想拦着你来西雅图 |
[14:18] | Did he also tell you that he’s living in a trailer? | 那他有没有告诉你 他现在住在拖车里? |
[14:20] | yeah | 是的 |
[14:22] | Derek | |
[14:25] | derek | |
[14:27] | I want to see the two uteruses | 我想看看那两个子宫的病例 |
[14:28] | Yeah, find me later | 好 过会儿来找我吧 |
[14:32] | – I miss her – Yeah | – 我想念她 – 是呀 |
[14:36] | me,too | 我也是 |
[14:37] | The diesel pushes past cornerback don mcneal | 这个大块头推倒 并越过了侧卫Don Mcneal |
[14:40] | He’s at the 30 He’s at the 20 He’s at the 10 | 他到30码了 他到20码了他到10码了 |
[14:43] | Touchdown, washingtoredskins | 触地得分 华盛顿红人队 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[14:47] | One of the twins gets rowdy,and greg gets carried away when talking to the baby | 双胞胎中的一个有点闹 Grey跟宝宝说话让她安静下来 |
[14:50] | He’s decided that the baby is into sports, of all things | 他决定宝宝以后要喜欢体育 |
[14:53] | Well, she’s daddy’s little girl | 她是爸爸的小女孩 |
[14:55] | I can tell,see, because when I talk to her– | 我看得出的 当我跟她说话的时候– |
[14:57] | yeah,the rhythm in your voice, it helps calm her | 是呀 你声音的节奏 能帮助她安静下来 |
[14:59] | Sure I read a couple of articles on that recently,actually | 我最近读过不少这方面的文章 |
[15:01] | Dr Karev, I knew you secretly missed my service | Karev医生 我知道 你暗地里想念我这里的病例 |
[15:04] | Right | 对 |
[15:05] | Greg,noelle, I have very good news for you | 我给你们带来了好消息 |
[15:07] | According to our tests, the babies are both perfectly healthy | 经过检查 两个宝宝都很健康 |
[15:11] | But they are substantially different sizes for a very unique reason | 但因为特别的原因 他们大小差别很大 |
[15:15] | The test indicate that the babies have two different due dates | 检查结果说明 两个宝宝不是在同一天受孕的 |
[15:18] | according to our calculations, the larger baby, | 根据我们的计算 大一点的宝宝 |
[15:20] | your son,was conceived a full six weeks before your daughter | 也就是儿子 比女儿早怀上了六周 |
[15:26] | – I – oh,god | – 我 – 天哪 |
[15:28] | I-I don’t– I-I don’t understand | 我-我不 我-我不明白 |
[15:30] | That– that can’t be right That’s impossible | 那不对 那不可能 |
[15:31] | No,actually, it’s quite possible | 不 事实上 这非常可能 |
[15:33] | Our tests are extremely accurate in predicting due dates | 我们的检查能 非常精确地算出受孕时间 |
[15:35] | But we broke up | 但我们当时分手了 |
[15:37] | Yeah,see,she, she got pregnant | 她 她怀孕了 |
[15:39] | I wanted to get married She didn’T I gave her an ultimatum,and she left me | 我想结婚但她不肯 我给她下了最后通谍 然后她离开我了 |
[15:43] | Greg,I am so sorry I am so,so sorry | Greg 对不起 |
[15:47] | I mean,we were barely speaking six weeks after the conception, | 自从分手后我们六周都没怎么说过话 |
[15:50] | let alone having sex | 更不用说做爱了 |
[15:53] | Or at least I wasn’t having sex | 至少我没有做过爱 |
[15:54] | It was one night,greg It was one night | 只有一次 Greg 只有一次 |
[15:57] | I-I didn’t think that this could happen It was nothing | 我没想到会这样 |
[16:00] | I can’t believe you did this I can’t believe you didn’t tell me | 我不敢相信你这么做 我不也相信你竟然不告诉我 |
[16:04] | god, I can’t believe this | 天哪 我真不敢相信 |
[16:10] | He’s not the father of both babies | 有一个宝宝不是他的 |
[16:22] | ************************** | 我刚不小心泄露 病人对她未婚夫不忠的消息 |
[16:25] | ************************** | |
[16:27] | ************************** | |
[16:31] | ************************** | |
[16:32] | ************************** | |
[16:33] | ************************** | |
[16:39] | ************************** | 以前都是Adelle帮我处理扣子的事 |
[16:41] | ************************** ************************** | – 那打电话给她呀 – Adelle 不 |
[16:43] | ************************** | 我不想因为小小的扣子就打扰她 |
[16:48] | ************************** | 我想没准你们可以… |
[16:52] | ************************** | 对不起 我要去照看两个子宫的事 |
[16:56] | ************************** | 我有各种技能 外科技能 |
[17:01] | ************************** | 你的扣子要是引起食道破裂 我当然会帮你 |
[17:04] | ************************** | 否则 |
[17:13] | I hear you burned your hand because you were studying? I can’t even be allowed to warm soup | 我听说你因为学习烫伤了手 |
[17:16] | within five days of taking the bar | 五天后我就要参加律师考试了 所以都不许我去热一碗汤喝? |
[17:19] | So you burned your hand while you were– | 那你烫伤手的时候是在– |
[17:20] | – burning my soup – And when you grabbed the pot– | – 煮汤 – 当你抓起壶 |
[17:22] | dropped it,obviously I mean,it was literally red hot | 它掉了 显然 它真的很烫 |
[17:24] | You must have held on to it for a little while, though | 不过 肯定不是短时间烫伤 |
[17:27] | This burn’s extremely deep | 烫伤非常深 |
[17:28] | Oh,yeah No,that’s right I held on,and then I dropped it | 是的 我坚持了一会 然后才放手 |
[17:31] | There are some deep partial thickness burns here | 这里有几处深度烫伤 |
[17:33] | Give her a gram of cefazolin and a tetanus | 注射一克头孢唑林钠和一针破伤风针 |
[17:35] | It’s too bad,really, that I did this to my hand | 太糟了 真的 我弄伤了我的手 |
[17:38] | I’m supposed to be taking the bar again friday | 我本来要在周五再次参加律师考试 |
[17:40] | This burn is bad, but we’ll get you fixed up | 这个烫伤挺严重 但我们会治好你的 |
[17:43] | You’ll be fine to take the test on friday | 周五你就可以去参加考试 |
[17:46] | I will? | 可以吗? |
[17:51] | she’s lying | 她在说谎 |
[17:52] | Something’s off about gretchen’s story | Gretchen的故事有些不对劲 |
[17:54] | Izzie, you’re only supposed to be observing | Izzie 你只要留心观察就可以了 |
[17:56] | I am observing I’m observing closely | 我在留心 我离得非常近地观察 |
[17:58] | And I’m telling you something is off | 我告诉你有些事不对劲 |
[17:59] | Did you see her reaction when sloan told her she’d be okay to take the test again? | 你注意到她的反应了吗? 在Sloan告诉她可以参加考试的时候 |
[18:02] | That was not relief That was panic | 那不是开心 而是慌张 |
[18:04] | It’s okay to be nervous about being back here at work, | 回来工作有点神经紧张是正常的 |
[18:07] | bout failing, but you haven’t even been back a full day yet, | 不过你回来还不到一天 |
[18:10] | and already you’re pushing to bend the rules | 就已经开始要打破规矩了 |
[18:12] | Meredith, this is so not about me | Meredith 不是我的问题 |
[18:15] | This is about our patient | 是我们病人的问题 |
[18:16] | I am worried about our patient, and get off your high freakin’ horse | 我担心的是我们的病人 别怕这怕那的 |
[18:18] | This is my patient Try to remember that | 这是我的病人 希望你还记得 |
[18:22] | Fine Whatever | 好吧 随便吧 |
[18:25] | Iz | |
[18:32] | A humpty dumpty surgery? | 不可逆手术? |
[18:34] | B-burke’s doing a humpty dumpty today? | B-burke今天要这个手术? |
[18:37] | yes | 是的 |
[18:38] | Well, I’ve never seen a humpty firsthand before | 我还从没亲自见过不可逆手术呢 |
[18:41] | Yeah, me neither | 恩 我也没 |
[18:44] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[18:45] | Scrubbing in You’ll let burke know? | 安排参加手术 你告诉Burke好吗? |
[18:48] | Sure | 当然 |
[18:54] | I know you’re not talking to me anymore, and that’s okay, | 我知道你不想跟我说话 那没关系 |
[18:55] | but there’s something I’d like to explain All you have to do is listen | 但我有些事我得解释一下 你只要听着就可以了 |
[19:02] | You and me, we’re like ham and eggs | 我和你 就象火腿和蛋 |
[19:05] | I was the chicken I just want you to know | 我是曾是那只鸡 只想让你知道 |
[19:06] | that I know that I was the chicken You put yourself out there | 我知道我以前是鸡 你来找我 |
[19:09] | and you were committed, and I was just putting the eggs on the plate | 你献身 可我只是把蛋放在盘子上 |
[19:12] | Not the ham, because you were the p | 不是火腿 因为你是那只猪 |
[19:14] | I was involved, but now I’m committed | 我曾经只是参与 但我现在愿意承诺 |
[19:16] | – Did you just call me a pig? – No,it’s a metaphor | – 你刚叫我猪? – 不是 这只是打比方 |
[19:18] | Calling me a pig? | 叫我猪? |
[19:19] | The point is, you’re not the pig anymore | 重点是 你不再是猪了 |
[19:20] | What I’m trying to say is I’m the pig | 我想说的是 我是猪 |
[19:23] | Now I am the pig | 现在我是猪 |
[19:30] | I am the pig | 我是猪 |
[19:40] | I’ve been waiting for you guys for a half an hour in the cafeteria | 我在餐厅等你们半小时了 |
[19:43] | Since when do we eat in a patient room? | 什么时候我们开始在病房吃饭了? |
[19:45] | Izzie, meet really old guy | Izzie 来见见这位老人家 |
[19:47] | We found him a couple of days ago | 我们几天前发现了他 |
[19:49] | he sleeps all the time | 他一直在睡 |
[19:51] | It’s quiet in here Nobody bothers us | 这里很安静 没人会打扰我们 |
[19:56] | No,what are you doing? | 不 你干嘛? |
[19:57] | It turns out I’m not doing anything | 结果是我什么都不能做 |
[19:59] | I’m literally not allowed to do anything | 真的什么都不许我做 |
[20:02] | I knew coming back was gonna be an adjustment, but this is just– | 我知道回来会有调整 但只是– |
[20:03] | no What are you doing right now? | 等等 你现在要干嘛? |
[20:05] | Eating my lunch | 吃午饭呀 |
[20:06] | Okay,if you want to socialize or talk about your day or get in a quick therapy session, | 如果你想社交聊天 或者来个简短的治疗讲座 |
[20:10] | you know, go do it over there | 就去那边做吧 |
[20:11] | – Seriously? – Good-bye,izzie | – 当真吗? – 再见 Iizzie |
[20:13] | Okay, fine | 好吧 |
[20:14] | So,o’malley, your chick with the two uteruses? | 你那两个子宫的病人怎么样了? |
[20:16] | You’re on scut– glorified plastics scut | 你也是打杂的 光荣的整形外科打杂的 |
[20:18] | You are in no position to mock me or my uteruses | 轮不到你来嘲笑我和我的子宫 |
[20:21] | Any cervical changes on the ultrasound? | 超声波上能看到任何子宫颈变异吗? |
[20:23] | – Why do you care? – I don’T | – 你为什么关心这个? – 我才不 |
[20:25] | I’m so glad to be back Yay! | 我真高兴能回来 耶! |
[20:28] | I’m not complaining about you You and I are fine,boss | 我不是在发你的牢骚 我们很好 老板 |
[20:39] | this is weird | 好怪 |
[20:40] | – I called callie a pig – to her face? | – 我叫Callie猪 – 当着她的面? |
[20:45] | what happened to the whole she’s a corpse thing? | 不是说好当她是具死尸的吗? |
[20:46] | I just can’t get over how much everything around here has changed | 我真的没法应付这么多改变 |
[20:49] | – How many times? – Just one time | – 多少次? – 就一次 |
[20:50] | – I get one,too,then – Deal | – 那我也有一次 – 你有吗? |
[20:52] | Gin | 我赢了 |
[20:56] | what was, with that,with meredith? | 你跟Meredith 说什么呢? |
[21:00] | We have a thing | 我们有一腿 |
[21:01] | Wait,you have a thing with meredith and I don’t know about it? | 等等 你跟Meredith有一腿 但我却不知道? |
[21:04] | I live with you I see you every day | 我跟你生活在一起 天天都看到你 |
[21:05] | It’s a work thing Okay, | 这是工作上的事 |
[21:06] | you know, the whole point of hanging out with really old guy is that he doesn’t talk | 跟老人家呆在一起的主要原因 是因为他不说话 |
[21:09] | The man is sedated This is supposed to be a quiet place | 这人服了镇静剂 所以这里本应是个安静的地方 |
[21:14] | See? Changed | 看到没? 变了 |
[21:16] | She’s changed Everything’s changed | 她变了 所有事都变了 |
[21:20] | I gave the other nurse a list of his medications this morning | 今天早上我把处方给了另一个护士 |
[21:23] | My husband needs his pills He needed them hours ago! | 我丈夫需要药 他几小时之前就应该吃药了 |
[21:26] | okay Why don’t you check on the meds again? | 不如你再去查一下处方? |
[21:28] | – I have checked on them – No,meds,pharmacy,now | – 我已经查过了 – 不 再查下药方 药房 现在就去 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry I am sorry | 对不起 对不起 |
[21:35] | It’s fine It’s fine | 没关系 没关系 |
[21:36] | I was never a yeller before | 我以前不是个大喊大叫的人 |
[21:38] | I’m becoming this horrible person | 我成为这么个讨厌的人 |
[21:40] | who yells at people who are just trying to do their job | 一个对做事的人大喊大叫的人 |
[21:46] | You are just looking out for your husband | 你只是想照顾你丈夫 |
[21:48] | You do exactly what it takes to protect him, and that does not make you horrible | 你做的事正是为了保护他 这不会让你变成坏人 |
[21:52] | It makes you smart | 只会让你更聪明 |
[22:22] | He said he was leaving He said he wasn’t coming back | 他说他要走了 他说他不会回来了 |
[22:24] | She’s hyperventilating, and the baby’s had some bradycardia | 她换气过度了 胎儿心律有点慢 |
[22:27] | noelle, I ed you to get back into bed now | Noelle 我想你该回到床上去 |
[22:28] | Is greg out there? Did he leave? Like really leave? | Greg在吗? 他走了吗? 真的走了吗? |
[22:31] | Just take deep breaths | 深呼吸 |
[22:32] | I always give him such a hard time, you know,about everything | 我老是跟他过不去 任何事 |
[22:35] | Like he likes weddings I hate them He loves kids,and me,they scare me to death | 比如他喜欢婚礼 我讨厌 他喜欢孩子 可我呢 我怕的要死 |
[22:39] | Noelle, have you had any cramping, | Noelle 你有过阵痛吗? |
[22:41] | any contractions, any pressure at all? | 有没有宫缩? 有没有一点压迫感? |
[22:42] | But I can’t do this without him We’ll get past this,right? | 但没有他我做不来 我们会挺过去的 对吗? |
[22:44] | We have to get past this | 我们一定要挺过去 |
[22:46] | Damn it | 该死的 |
[22:47] | All right,noelle, I need you to get into bed,okay? | 好了 Noelle 我希望你回到床去 好吗? |
[22:49] | Why, what’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了? |
[22:51] | Stay on your left side, and whatever you do,do not push,okay? | 向左边侧躺 无论怎么样 都不要使劲 好吗? |
[22:56] | okay,I need slow, deep breaths | 好的 我要你慢一点 深呼吸 |
[22:59] | So tell me about the slutty girl | 跟我说说那个荡妇吧 |
[23:01] | Fine, the slutty intern | 那个荡妇实习生 |
[23:03] | It was the slutty part I had a problem with | 我不喜欢放荡这个词 |
[23:05] | Kathleen says she’s not even single | Kathleen说她甚至不是单身 |
[23:06] | She is single She’s wonderful She’s smart | 她是单身 而且很聪明很不错 |
[23:08] | She’s a lot of things And she’s none of your business,nancy | 她还有很多优点 但那不关你的事 Nancy |
[23:12] | I’ve never seen you like this over a girl, even addison | 我从来没见你这样对一个女孩 甚至是Addison |
[23:14] | I’ve never been like this over a girl, especially addison | 我是从来没有这样对待一个女孩 特别是Addison |
[23:17] | don’t be bitter I mean, shame on addison and all that, | 别再挖苦了 Addison和所有那些事 很遗憾 |
[23:20] | but he’s mark,derek What did you expect? | 但他是Mark Derek 你还能指望怎么样呢? |
[23:22] | He’s just mark | 他是Mark |
[23:24] | And who hasn’t gone there once or twice, right? | 谁还没干过一两回呢 对吧? |
[23:30] | – What’d you say? – Oh,come on | – 你说什么? – 不是吗 |
[23:31] | Everybody sleeps with mark It’s practically a rite of passage | 每个人都跟Mark睡 那实际上就象个成人仪式 |
[23:34] | Derek, I get it,okay? | Derek 我懂了 好吧? |
[23:36] | I get that they made a terrible mistake | 我明白他们犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[23:38] | It wasn’t a mistake Nancy,it wasn’t a mistake | 这不是错误 Nancy 不是错误 |
[23:41] | It wasn’t just one night It was months | 那不是一夜 而是好几个月 |
[23:44] | They were together for months Didn’t you know that? | 他们在一起好几个月 你不知道吗? |
[23:47] | No,I had no idea | 不 我不知道 |
[23:48] | Then shut up about it and eat your lunch | 那闭嘴 吃你的午饭吧 |
[23:55] | STAFF:BURKE LES : | 主刀医生:BURKE |
[24:03] | Derek’s sister is in town | Derek的姐姐来了 |
[24:07] | Cristina, are you mad at me or something? | 你是在生我的气还是有别的事? |
[24:09] | Because I have been trying to talk to you all week | 因为整整一周我都在试图跟你说话 |
[24:10] | Everything is not about you, meredith | 这一点都不关你的事 Meredith |
[24:13] | Okay,what is going on? Because george and alex are saying– | 那出什么事了? 因为George和Alex说– |
[24:16] | – I-I don’t care – What is your problem? | – 我不在乎 – 你怎么了? |
[24:18] | I just | 我只是 |
[24:20] | I have bigger things in my life right now | 现在我的生活里有了更重要的事 |
[24:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:59] | Nothing | 没事 |
[25:01] | 10 blade | 10号手术刀 |
[25:08] | Hey Hey,dr O’malley Can you, can you tell me what’s happening in there? | 嗨 O’Malley医生 能告诉怎么样了吗? |
[25:12] | I thought you left She thinks you left her | 我以为你离开了 她以为你不要她了 |
[25:13] | Look,man, this is all a lot to digest | 瞧 朋友 有这么多事要消化 |
[25:16] | I mean, our daughter, | 我是说 我们的女儿 |
[25:18] | my– my little girl isn’t even my little girl anymore | 我的小女孩甚至不再是我的小女孩了 |
[25:20] | Noelle is in there freaking out because you left | 因为你走掉了 Noelle都快疯了 |
[25:23] | Just tell me if she is okay, please | 快告诉我她有没有事? |
[25:28] | She’s gone into premature labor Dr Montgomery-shepherd– | 她就要早产了 Montgomery医生在照看– |
[25:30] | dr Montgomery is about to do an emergency c-section | Montgomery医生 马上要做一个紧急剖腹产手术 |
[25:34] | on one of the babies to try to stop the labor on the other | 取出其中一个胎儿 还要阻止另一个胎儿出生 |
[25:36] | Wait, so you’re delivering one of the babies right now, today? | 你们是要接生其中一个胎儿 就在今天? |
[25:39] | In just a few minutes The boy or the girl? | – 在几分钟内 – 男孩还是女孩? |
[25:43] | Greg | |
[25:46] | ham or eggs? | 火腿还是鸡蛋? |
[26:00] | You say you want a career in plastics, | 你说你想在整形外科发展你的事业 |
[26:02] | anyet you can’t tear yourself away from the baby catchers long enough to actually show me you want it | 但你还不能从接生的工作中脱离出来 我暂时还看不出这一点 |
[26:06] | Being on hold with the D M V Has nothing to do with a career in plastics,dr Sloan | 驾照出问题跟整形外科职业没有关系 Sloan医生 |
[26:10] | Only it does,because being on hold with the D M V Has to do with me, | 有的关系的 因为驾照问题和我有关 |
[26:14] | and I have everything to do with your career in plastics | 而在整形外科 我对你的职业生涯关系重大 |
[26:23] | Tyler | |
[26:24] | addison montgomery needs two units of b-positive blood in l&dstat | Montgomery需要两个单位的B型血 |
[26:28] | I’m on it | 这就去 |
[26:35] | So the biosynthetic dressing should ensure that you won’t need skin grafts, | 生物合成涂层使你不必进行皮肤移植 |
[26:39] | and that’s good news | 这是个好消息 |
[26:41] | If I did need grafts, would that take long? | 如果我真的需要移植的话 会很久吗? |
[26:43] | I mean, I mean, like how long would something like that take if– | 我的意思是 要花多少时间做那个如果– |
[26:45] | if I had needed them? | 如果我需要移植的话? |
[26:47] | that would just depend on the severity of the burn,really | 要看烫伤的严重程度了 |
[26:50] | so more severe than this one? | 那比这个还要严重的呢? |
[26:52] | It would have to be more severe? | 必须更严重是吧? |
[26:57] | just to make sure I have everything accurate, | 只是想确认一下 |
[27:00] | you burned your hand | 你烫伤了手 |
[27:03] | we’ve been over this, haven’t we? | 我们已经谈过这个了 对吗? |
[27:05] | I’m sorry I– | 对不起 我– |
[27:06] | look,I have a test on friday, and I have work to do | 那个 我周五要考试 我得准备一下 |
[27:09] | So I have to– I-I want to go home | 所以我必须 我想马上回家 |
[27:11] | I’m really ready to get out of here now, okay? | 我真的想马上离开这 行吗? |
[27:13] | I’m sorry I didn’t mean to– | 对不起 我不是那个意思– |
[27:14] | gretchen, did you burn your hand on purpose? | Gretchen 你是不是故意烫伤手的? |
[27:16] | Izzie, you heard what dr Bailey said | 你还记得Bailey医生怎么交待的? |
[27:19] | It’s okay if you did | 如果是也没关系 |
[27:21] | It’s just,did you burn your hand to get out of taking your test? | 你烫伤自己的手是为了逃避考试? |
[27:34] | I can’t fail that damn test one more time | 这次我不能再考砸了 |
[27:36] | I just can’T | 我真的不能 |
[27:38] | It’s all anyone in my family, in my life– | 家里每个人 周围每个人 |
[27:40] | it’s all they talk about It’s all I’m known for | 都在谈这件事 他们只知道这个 |
[27:42] | “Oh,gretchen,the failure | Gretchen 失败者 |
[27:46] | ” Can you imagine failing the bar exam five times? | 你能想象五次都没过律师考试吗? |
[27:49] | Five times | 五次 |
[27:50] | I mean, that’s absurd | 那太荒谬了 |
[27:52] | I mean that’s just, | 那太 |
[27:57] | that’s pathetic | 太可悲了 |
[28:00] | I cannot sit for two and a half solid days of testing again | 我不想再花两天半的时间考试 |
[28:04] | just to prove to everyone | 只是向所有人证明 |
[28:08] | again | 再一次 |
[28:12] | how pathetic I am | 证明我有多么可悲 |
[28:16] | Not when | 不要 |
[28:19] | you feel that pathetic all by yourself | 是你自己觉得自己可悲的 |
[28:36] | okay, I’ve completed the incision | 我完成切口了 |
[28:38] | I’m going to ask you to move the top uterus | 你移开上面的子宫 |
[28:41] | to the side so I can reach the one underneath | 这样我就可以够到下面的那个 |
[28:43] | got it | 明白 |
[28:45] | Now I don’t want to alarm you or make you nervous in any way, o’malley, | 我不想警告你或者让你有任何紧张 |
[28:49] | because you seem like a decent person, | 因为你看起来象个有分寸的人 |
[28:50] | but I’ve got about 120 seconds to get baby one out | 不过当你抱着2号子宫的时候 |
[28:54] | of uterus one while you’re holding uterus two, | 我只有120秒把一号婴儿 从一号子宫取出来 |
[28:58] | and if you so much as hiccup, | 要是你抖动一下 |
[28:59] | you could tear the uterine wall and kill this woman’s child | 就可能会撕破子宫壁 使这个孩子丧生 |
[29:03] | So do what you can to be careful, okay? | 所以尽量小心 好吗? |
[29:05] | Okay | 好的 |
[29:09] | Look at that Amazing, | – 看啊 – 很神奇吧 |
[29:18] | applying the final hemostasis suture | 进行最后的止血缝合 |
[29:20] | Great Don’t be afraid to– | 很好 别怕会– |
[29:22] | grab a bigger piece? Got it | 拉起更大的一片? 搞定 |
[29:25] | Good Very nice, dr Yang | 好的 很好 Yang医生 |
[29:28] | Applying pressure | 施加压力 |
[29:31] | Gently | 轻一点 |
[29:43] | It was attached to the interventricular septum | 它附着在心室隔膜上 |
[29:45] | Are you gonna use a graft to repair? | 是要嫁接修复吗? |
[29:48] | Somebody’s been doing their homework | 有人一直准备着了 |
[29:49] | 4-0 prolene,please Thank you very much, | 请拿4-0 Prolene缝线 非常感谢 |
[29:57] | Ready to perforate uterus two Scalpel | 准备在二号子宫打孔 手术刀 |
[30:00] | Wait Wait, dr Montgomery | 等等 等等 Montgomery医生 |
[30:01] | My baby’s moving It’s really moving I can’t hold it | 宝宝在动 真的在动 我抓不住 |
[30:04] | George,I need you to hold her still if I’m gonna do this c-section | George 如果要完成剖腹产 我需要你抓住她不动 |
[30:06] | I’m trying | 我在试 |
[30:07] | I mean it, o’malley | 说真的 O’malley |
[30:09] | What should I do? It’s really moving I can’t hold it | 应该怎么做? 真的在动 我抓不住 |
[30:11] | I need you to keep her still,george You’re sending her into distress | – 我要你抓住她别动 George – 她快被你弄死了 |
[30:13] | You have to get that baby to stop moving | 你必须让宝宝停止不动 |
[30:14] | – How do I do that? – Talk,o’malley | – 要怎么做? – 说话 O’malley |
[30:16] | Alex | |
[30:17] | Karev, back away from the table | Karev 退一边去 |
[30:19] | Talk to it,to the baby, to calm it down | 跟她讲话 跟宝宝讲 让她平静下来 |
[30:21] | – Karev – Talk about what? | – 谈什么 |
[30:23] | October 30, 1974– | 1974年19月30日– |
[30:25] | it’s the fight known as “rumble in the ngle | 有一场称作”丛林之战”的拳击比赛 |
[30:26] | ” World heavyweight champ george foreman | 世界重量级拳王乔治・福尔曼 |
[30:28] | is pitted against muhammad ali in his first major fight | 与第一次复出大型比赛的 阿里同台竞技 |
[30:31] | after three and a half years out of the ring | 经过三年半的禁赛 |
[30:32] | – It’s working – Foreman is favored to win | – 有作用 – 福尔曼有希望货胜 |
[30:34] | He’s younger, he’s stronger | – 他更年轻 更强壮 – 手术刀 |
[30:36] | scalpel But he’s not prepared for what ali would later call the rope-a-dope | |
[30:39] | It all started in the second round Foreman comes out swinging | 一切发生在第二回合 福尔曼开始非常活跃 |
[30:41] | Ali’s backed up against the ropes | 阿里已经后退到贴着围绳抵抗 |
[30:54] | that’s not gonna stay on You’re giving it too much slack | 那不能坚持多久的 缝得太松了 |
[30:56] | You’re blocking my light | 你挡住了我的光线 |
[30:59] | Think of it as a basic corner stitch | 就把这当作一次基础的边角缝合 |
[31:01] | I can figure out how to sew on my own buttons, thank you I am surgeon Right | 我能搞懂怎么缝自己的扣子 谢谢 我是个外科大夫 |
[31:08] | for god’s sakes | 哦 看在上帝的份上吧 |
[31:11] | You sew this on for me, and I’ll get rid of addison and sloan | 如果帮忙缝上 我就踢掉Addison和Sloan |
[31:14] | – Really? – No | – 真的? – 不 |
[31:15] | fine I’ll do it anyway | 行了 不管怎样 还是我来吧 |
[31:17] | So I heard you’ve got a sister wandering the halls | 听说你姐姐在这儿到处溜达 |
[31:20] | She planning on moving here, too? | 她也要搬来吗? |
[31:21] | God, I hope not | 上帝 希望不要 |
[31:23] | Derek, I know it’s been hard on you | Derek 我知道你已经很难熬了 |
[31:26] | He was like my brother | 他曾经象我的兄弟 |
[31:28] | I have four sisters | 我有四个姐姐 |
[31:30] | four very annoying sisters | 四个很烦人的姐姐 |
[31:33] | Mark was my brother | Mark是我兄弟 |
[31:35] | It’s– it’s hard | 这–这很难接受 |
[31:37] | Divorce isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, huh? | 离婚并不能如期望那样解决一切 是吧? |
[31:41] | I just want it to be easy | 我只是想轻松一点 |
[31:42] | I want it to be over and move on | 希望一切过去 重新开始 |
[31:46] | But | 可是 |
[31:47] | but you’re in a surprising amount of pain | 可是你意外的痛苦 |
[31:51] | You and adele? | 你和Adele怎么样? |
[31:52] | I’m sewing on a button for the first time in my life | 我平生第一次缝纽扣 |
[31:55] | What does that tell you? | 还能怎么样? |
[31:57] | technically, | 严格上讲 |
[31:58] | I’m sewing | 是我在缝 |
[32:02] | I’m just saying | 只是说说而已 |
[32:09] | Dr Sloan | Sloan医生 |
[32:11] | So we’re clear, | 那么我们讲清楚 |
[32:13] | you knew when you stepped into that surgery, you were forfeiting your future in plastics, right? | 你明白吗 当你参与那个手术的时候 就等于毁了在整形外科的前途 |
[32:17] | – But,dr Sloan– – I need my phone back | – 但是 Sloan医生 – 把电话还我 |
[32:26] | Well done You really prepared | 干的好 你真的做过准备 |
[32:29] | Yes, I’m always prepared | 是的 我时刻准备着 |
[32:31] | Couldn’t do it without you | 没你的话不可能完成 |
[32:34] | – Thank you – Dr Burke, | – 谢谢 – Burke医生 |
[32:37] | could we have a moment alone? | 能单独和你谈谈吗? |
[32:41] | I just– I didn’t realize that you were one of them, | 我只是– 我没想到你跟那群人是一样的 |
[32:44] | one of the doctors around here with doubts about me or my abilities | 是这里那些 质疑我个人或我能力的医生中的一员 |
[32:48] | Miranda, I’m not | Miranda 我没有 |
[32:50] | My name was erased from the board I have to assume that was you | 我的名字从公告栏上抹去了 我只能假设是你干的 |
[32:57] | – Dr Bailey– – I just– I just– | – Bailey医生 – 我只是- |
[33:00] | I just need to know why | 我只是要知道为什么 |
[33:02] | I need you to tell me why you didn’t w ant me in on your surgery | 希望你告诉我为什么不让我协助手术 |
[33:11] | I’m afraid I just couldn’t use you | 恐怕我就是不能用你 |
[33:18] | I understand | 明白了 |
[33:37] | you should’ve seen that Two uteruses So unbelievably cool | 你真该看看 双子宫太神奇了 难以置信 |
[33:42] | And a cute baby to boot | 而且还降生了一个可爱的婴儿 |
[33:43] | Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying your trip | 很高兴你喜欢这次旅行 |
[33:45] | Relax,derek I’m going | 别紧张 Derek 我要走了 |
[33:47] | I’m on a plane in two hours | 两小时后的飞机 |
[33:49] | So you’re gonna report back to mom that? | 那 你打算向妈妈报告…? |
[33:52] | That you’re you | 就说你还是你 |
[33:54] | Still running in circles around all the women in your life, | 依旧和以前一样 周旋于你生命中的各色女人之间 |
[33:57] | but that’s to be expected with four sisters and a dead dad | 但鉴于有四个姐姐 以及父亲过世的事实 这就可以理解了 |
[34:01] | I’m not running around in circles | 我没有周旋 |
[34:02] | Derek, can y even remember the last time you were alone? | Derek 还记得上次独身的日子吗? |
[34:05] | You’ve never been single, ever | 你从来不是单身 从来不是 |
[34:07] | I mean,you’re fine, but you’re not happy | 我指 你很出色 但并不快乐 |
[34:10] | And you’re not gonna get happy until you get some space | 而且在找到一些空间之前 也不会快乐 |
[34:14] | Just get away from addie, | 就远离Addie |
[34:17] | away from the intern, just away | 远离实习生 只是离开 |
[34:19] | Figure out what you want | 搞清楚自己到底要什么 |
[34:23] | Kathleen’s the shrink, nancy,not you | Kathleen才是神经科医生 不是你 Nancy |
[34:29] | I gotta go | 我要走了 |
[34:35] | Nancy | |
[34:38] | Thanks for flying out here | 谢谢飞来这儿 |
[34:40] | It was, | 嗯… |
[34:44] | thanks | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | – where are we going again? – We need to go upstairs | – 又要去哪儿? – 上楼 |
[35:05] | Okay | 好的 |
[35:18] | wait Wait Where are we? | 等等 等等 这是哪儿? |
[35:21] | We’re on the psychiatric floor, gretchen | 我们在精神病科 Gretchen |
[35:23] | We need to place you on a 72-hour hold | 需要对你进行72小时监控 |
[35:25] | No,I’m not crazy You can’t– no I’m going home | 不 我不是疯子 你们不能– 不 我要回家 |
[35:30] | – Gretchen – No,you have to let me go home | – 不 你们必须让我回家 |
[35:32] | Please I’ll just– I need to go back home Please | 求你们了 我只是– 我要回家 求你们了 |
[35:35] | If you go home, you’re just gonna hurt yourself again Right? | 如果回家 你要再烧伤自己 对吗? |
[35:37] | Isn’t that your plan, so that you won’t have to take the bar exam? | 不是你的计划吗 那样就不用参加律师考试? |
[35:40] | You need some help, gretchen | 你需要帮助 Gretchen |
[35:42] | If the idea of taking an exam makes you hold your palm to a burner, | 如果想到要参加考试 你就把手掌放到火炉上 |
[35:47] | you need some help | 那你就需要帮助 |
[35:48] | Everyone needs help from time to time, | 每个人时不时需要帮助 |
[35:50] | someone to look out for them, | 需要有人照看他们 |
[35:52] | make sure they’re okay, | 确保他们没事 |
[35:55] | make sure they’re ready I have that | 确保他们已经做好准备 我经历过了 |
[35:59] | And you need that right now | 而现在轮到你了 |
[36:08] | – I’m not crazy – I know | – 我没疯 – 我知道 |
[36:10] | I st didn’t want to fail | 只是 不想不及格 |
[36:14] | I know | 我知道 |
[36:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[36:31] | Are my babies okay? | 我的宝宝还好吗? |
[36:32] | The surgery went very well You have a healthy baby boy | 手术很成功 你有了一个健康的男孩儿 |
[36:35] | And the labor stopped on your little girl She’s gonna be just fine | 你女儿的作动也停止了 她会好起来的 |
[36:38] | And greg? Has greg come back yet? | Greg呢? 回来了吗? |
[36:42] | No,noelle, I’m sorry | 没 Noelle 我很抱歉 |
[36:44] | Greg isn’t here | Greg不在这儿 |
[36:50] | I want an update every half-hour, and– | 半小时更新一次信息 还有– |
[36:52] | what happened? | 出什么事了? |
[36:56] | – My babies? – They’re just fine | – 我的孩子? – 他们很好 |
[36:57] | You’re just coming out of anesthesia, noelle | 你刚度过麻醉期 Noelle |
[36:59] | Everything went very well | 一切都很好 |
[37:01] | Is greg back yet? | Greg回来了吗? |
[37:03] | I’m so sorry, noelle He’s not here | 很抱歉 Noelle 他不在这儿 |
[37:10] | And be sure to alert me to any fetal distress | 出现任何胎儿窘迫 一定要向我报警 |
[37:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[37:14] | Your babies are healthy,noelle Everything’s okay | 你的孩子很健康 Noelle 一切都好 |
[37:16] | Is greg back yet? | Greg回来了吗? |
[37:19] | I’m right here | 在这儿 |
[37:27] | Hi | 嗨 |
[37:34] | Hi | 嗨 |
[37:36] | I, I saw our son | 我 我见过我们的儿子 |
[37:40] | He’s amazing | 他很棒 |
[37:47] | But how’s our little girl? | 但我们的女儿怎么样? |
[38:06] | You look like you could use a little cheering up | 似乎你需要兴奋一下 |
[38:09] | Not from you | 不要你的 |
[38:11] | if I recall, I was pretty good at cheering you up | 如果记得不差 我很擅长于让你兴奋 |
[38:14] | one,t wo yep, | 一次 两次 对了 |
[38:17] | three very cheerful times | 三次兴奋时光 |
[38:18] | Dirty It was not “cheerful ” It was dirty | 下流不是”兴奋” 那是下流 |
[38:21] | And like I said, no | 而且我说了 不 |
[38:40] | So your sister really doesn’t like me, huh? | 你姐姐很不喜欢我 哈? |
[38:42] | Sorry It’s just,she’S | 对不起 只不过 她… |
[38:45] | from the east coast | 来自东部 |
[38:50] | Well, | 那好 |
[38:52] | I– I– you know what? I shoulda called | 知道吗? 我该给你电话的 |
[38:54] | But you didn’T | 但你没有 |
[38:57] | I want us to work, it’s just– | 我希望我们能成功 只是– |
[38:59] | it’s complicated | 一切杂乱无章 |
[39:04] | I think I need a little time to | 我想需要一点时间 |
[39:07] | take some space | 一点空间 |
[39:10] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[39:12] | To clear my head | 理清思绪 |
[39:14] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[39:16] | I okay | 好吧 |
[39:18] | Okay | 好吧 |
[39:22] | Okay | 那好 |
[39:28] | There are times when even the best of us | 很多时候 我们大多 |
[39:31] | have trouble with commitment | 不敢作出承诺 |
[39:35] | Dr Stevens | Stevens医生 |
[39:37] | I was just looking at dr Grey’s evaluation on your first day back to work | 我刚看了Grey医生 对你头天回来工作的评估 |
[39:41] | I get daily report cards now? | 我现在每天都要接受评估? |
[39:43] | She had a lot to say | 她说了很多 |
[39:45] | Yes, sir | 是的 主任 |
[39:46] | It was a difficult catch Nicely handled | 这件事情难度很高 但你处理得很好 |
[39:50] | Good work | 干得好 |
[39:53] | Welcome back, dr Stevens | 欢迎回来 Stevens医生 |
[40:05] | I was rude to you before I’m sorry | 先前对你很粗鲁 对不起 |
[40:10] | I understand what you’re trying to say You’re the | 我明白你想表达的意思 你是… |
[40:12] | pig | 猪 |
[40:14] | You are committed | 你要承担责任了 |
[40:18] | Only we broke up | 只是我们分手了 |
[40:20] | And I’ve been wanting to hear this from you for how long? | 长久以来我一直想听你这么说 |
[40:22] | And– and you wait until now to say it to me after we’ve broken up? | 可你一直等到现在 分手了才说出口 |
[40:27] | I’m out of my element here I break bones for a living | 我对此是外行 我以敲击骨头为生 |
[40:30] | I-I used to live in the basement | 习惯住在地下室 |
[40:32] | Most days I wear last night’s eyeliner to work | 大多涂着隔夜的睫毛膏工作 |
[40:33] | I don’t give a crap what other people think about me | 从不理会别人怎么看我 |
[40:35] | because I am a happily independent, successful woman, | 因为我是一个乐于独立 成功的女人 |
[40:39] | and I like it that way | 而且我喜欢那样 |
[40:40] | Only when you say stuff like this, | 只是当你说这些事的时候 |
[40:44] | it just it makes things too hard So please | 只是 弄得太复杂了 所以求你了 |
[40:49] | don’t chase me anymore | 别再追了 |
[40:53] | unless you’re ready to catch me | 除非你真正决定要接受我 |
[40:59] | And we may be surprised by the commitments | 我们愿意将承诺说出 |
[41:01] | we’re willing to let slip out of our grasp | 但说出之后却可能倍加以外 |
[41:10] | Commitments are complicated | 承诺很复杂 |
[41:18] | I’m here for you, whatever it is | 无论什么事 我都支持你 |
[41:23] | Whenever you’re ready, I’m here | 准备什么时候说 我都在这里 |
[41:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[41:35] | We may surprise ourselves | 也许我们会惊讶于自己 |
[41:37] | by the commitmen we’re willing to make | 心甘情愿所做的承诺 |
[41:44] | GARYS ANATOMY Season 03 Episode 06 | |
[41:46] | True commitment takes effort | 实现承诺需要努力 |
[41:53] | and sacrifice | 以及牺牲 |
[42:09] | Which is why sometimes | 所以有时 |
[42:13] | we have to learn the hard way | 我们必须用一种艰难的方法 |
[42:15] | to choose our commitments very carefully | 仔细地选择我们的承诺 |