时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | – is this placewhere georgie lives? – Oh,george. | – Georgie住这里么? |
[00:05] | o’malley! | |
[00:07] | callie–she dumped me. | Callie 她甩了我 |
[00:08] | Don’t chase me anymore unless you’re ready to catch me. | 别再追了 除非你真正决定要接受我 |
[00:10] | You erased my name from burke’s humpty dumpty surgery. | 是你把我的名字 从Burke的不可逆手术中去掉的 |
[00:13] | What I don’t know is why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[00:15] | – You okay? – Absolutely. | – 你没事吧? – 当然 |
[00:16] | Stop worrying. Nobody has to know. | 不用担心 别人不会知道的 |
[00:19] | I saw you there,at the nursing home with my mother. | 我看见你和我妈在疗养院 |
[00:21] | She lights upwhen you’re around. | 你在她身边 她容光焕发 |
[00:23] | Meredith,I want to start over. | Meredith 我想重新开始 |
[00:24] | – you’re notgoing to retire. – I need more time. | – 你不打算退休 – 我需要时间 |
[00:27] | I don’t haveany more time to give. | 我不会再等你了 |
[00:29] | – It’s about your dad,george. – My dad? | – 你爸爸 George – 我爸? |
[00:37] | many people don’t know that the human eye has a blind spot in its field of vision. | 很多人不知道人眼在视野内有盲点 |
[00:42] | There’s a part of the world we are literally blind to. | 我们对于一些事的确是视而不见的 |
[00:46] | – What did I say? – Seriously? | – 我刚才说什么来着? – 认真? |
[00:48] | – Seriously. – Seriously. | – 认真 – 认真 |
[00:51] | Seriously. We’re taking it slow. | 说真的 我们该慢慢来 |
[00:54] | I can take it slow. | 我能慢慢来 |
[00:55] | I can take itincredibly slow. | 非常非常慢 |
[00:57] | We’re taking it slowerthan that. We’re starting fresh. | 这速度还是太快 我们要重新开始 |
[01:01] | And starting fresh means no sex because… | 重新开始意味着没有性 因为… |
[01:04] | because we started with sexlast time, and it didn’t go very well. | 因为我们上次从性开始 结果不太顺利 |
[01:08] | Plus,the waiting is fun. | 况且 等待也是情调 |
[01:10] | And we need fun. | 我们需要情调 |
[01:12] | From now on I want to bebright and shiny. | 从现在起 我要做个阳光的人 |
[01:15] | Bright and shiny,huh? | 阳光? |
[01:19] | the problem is,sometimes our blind spots shield us from things that really shouldn’t be ignored. | 问题是 有时盲点让我们忽视了 那些本不该忽视的问题 |
[01:26] | Mom. | 妈 |
[01:32] | The nueses tell me you haven’t been eating. | 护士说你还没吃饭 |
[01:36] | No time. | 没空 |
[01:37] | I’ve been inthe O.R.All morning,and I’ve got back-to-back surgeriesthe rest of the day,so… | 我一上午都在手术室 接下来还有连续手术 所以… |
[01:41] | ok,I’m sorry that I haven’t been visiting,it’s just that I’vbeen | 好的 很抱歉好久没来看你 |
[01:44] | I don’t have time to coddle you right now. | 我现在没时间关照你 |
[01:46] | I’m tryingto save lives here. Do you understand?Do you? | 我要救人 你懂么? 明白么? |
[01:50] | – Dr. Grey. – Chief. | – Grey医生 – 主任 |
[01:53] | Richard. | |
[01:58] | for me? You shouldn’t have. | 给我的? 太客气了 |
[02:05] | the nurses said she hasn’t been eating. | 护士说她没吃东西 |
[02:07] | Oh,you wonderful man. | 你太好了 |
[02:11] | I’m interrupting. I’ll–I’ll go. | 我打扰你们了 我 我走了 |
[02:12] | No,chief. Uh… | 不 主任 |
[02:15] | you stay and I’ll go. | 你待着 我走 |
[02:18] | Sometimes our blind spots keep our lives bright and shiny. | 有时 盲点却又让生活充满阳光 |
[02:27] | Today is the day,people. | 朋友们 今天是个特殊的日子 |
[02:28] | Today is the daywhen dark-and-twisty meredith disappears forever | 今天起 阴沉忧郁的Meredith彻底消失 |
[02:33] | and bright-and-shiny meredithtakes her place. | 阳光的Meredith获得新生 |
[02:37] | You’re probablynot gonna want to befriends with me anymore | 你们也许不愿再和我做朋友 |
[02:39] | because the sheer intensity of my happiness is gonna makeyour teeth hurt. | 因为我的幸福可能会让你们受不了 |
[02:43] | Buthat’s okay because life is good. | 不过没关系 生活如此美好 |
[02:46] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[02:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[02:50] | George’s dadgot admitted last night. | George的爸爸昨晚进医院了 |
[02:52] | Oh,my god. Is he okay? | 哦 天哪 他还好么? |
[02:53] | Oh,no,he’s fine. | 他还好 |
[02:55] | He,uh,passed out,hit the floor and fractured his clavicle. | 他 昏过去了 倒在地上 锁骨断裂 |
[02:57] | Yeah,but his clavicle’s fine. | 是的 不过 他的锁骨没事 |
[02:59] | Callie said it’s gonna be fine. | Callie说没大碍 |
[03:00] | Are those his A.M.Labs? | 这是他的化验报告么? |
[03:01] | Yeah,complaining ofsevere abdominal pain. | 是的 说腹部疼痛 |
[03:03] | He doesn’t haveperitoneal signs. That’s good. | 他腹腔并无异常 不错 |
[03:05] | Has anybody seen… | 有没有人看见… |
[03:08] | I was just looking at it. | 我在看报告 |
[03:09] | Don’t you think me reading it is more importantthan you reading it? | 你不觉得我比你更该看这报告么? |
[03:12] | Sure. Fine. | 当然 |
[03:14] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[03:15] | You’re on scut today. You’ll be distracted. | 你今天会心神不宁的 安排你打打下手 |
[03:18] | No,I won’T. | 我不会的 |
[03:19] | Family members do nottreat family members.Scut. | 医生不能为家属治病 |
[03:22] | I’m scrubbing in on a surgery with dr. Burke this morning. | 我早上为Burke医生的手术做助手 |
[03:25] | Of course you are. | 当然是这样 |
[03:28] | Karev,sloan. Grey,pit.Stevens,shadow karev. | Karev跟Sloan Grey跟Pit Stevens跟着Karev |
[03:32] | And let me remind you again of the rules of your probation. | 再次提醒你遵守观察期守则 |
[03:35] | I think she knowsthe rules,dr. Bailey. | 我想她知道守则 Bailey医生 |
[03:38] | No touching patients,no talking to patients, no rolling your eyesat the patientsor your superiors. | 不接触病患 不和病患说话 不要打病人或者上司的主意 |
[03:51] | hey. Good morning,addison. | 嘿 早上好 Addison. |
[03:53] | What’s tt supposedto mean? | 你什么意思? |
[03:54] | It is a greeting… | 问候… |
[03:55] | used in civilized cultures by their civilized inhabitants. | 用于文明人之间的 |
[03:59] | – You’re smiling. – Yeah.It’s called happiness. | – 你在笑 – 是的 这叫做 幸福 |
[04:02] | I understand whyyou wouldn’t recognize it. | 我知道你不懂 |
[04:03] | Whoa,whoa. Wait,wait,wait. | 等 等 等 |
[04:05] | We’re,uh,being matureabout this? | 我们成熟地处理我们的事? |
[04:08] | Yes,we are going topeacefully coexistin this hospital, | 是的 我们还要在医院和平共处呢 |
[04:11] | unless you’ve reconsidered moving back to new york. | 除非你重新考虑回纽约 |
[04:13] | okay,then. We peacefully coexist. | 那么好 我们和平共处 |
[04:16] | – Interesting. – Yes. | – 有意思 – 是的 |
[04:18] | We’re adults.We’re educated. | 我们成年人 受过教育 我想我们可以处理好很多事 |
[04:20] | Come on. Let’s shake on it. | 来 握手为定 |
[04:24] | So I’m still wearingthe rings. | 我还戴着戒指 |
[04:27] | – I think they’re stuck. – Have you tried soap? | – 卡住了 取不下来 – 试过涂上肥皂么? |
[04:29] | I hear it’s good and slippery. | 听说管用 |
[04:34] | you area very strange person,derek. | Derek 你真是个怪人 |
[04:36] | I am just brightand shiny, addison,bright and shiny. | 我只是比较阳光 Addison 阳光 |
[04:41] | No,so then I just–I poed his shoulder right back in. | 不 然后我把他的手反背过来 |
[04:43] | He didn’t even flinch. Your brother is hard-core. | 他都不害怕 你兄弟真胆大 |
[04:46] | – George? – callie,what are… | – 你说George? – Callie 你说什么… |
[04:48] | looks like you’ve got a full house,mr. O’malley. | O’malley先生一家都在了 |
[04:50] | Just waiting on the wife. | 就等我太太了 |
[04:52] | She’s in D.C.,Uh, chaperoninga field trip. | 她在华盛顿 女伴同行考察 |
[04:55] | Yeah,she’s coming in today. | 是的 我今天会回来 |
[04:56] | his clavicle’s still hurting, so I added P.R.N.Morphine every four hours. | 他的锁骨还疼 所以每四个小时要加点吗啡 |
[05:00] | And I’ve scheduled your endoscopy for this afternoon. | 我给你安排下午进行内窥镜检查 |
[05:03] | – An endo-what? – Scope. | – 内-什么? – 窥镜 |
[05:05] | That’s like–like a camera. | 就像照相机 |
[05:06] | That sounds dangerous. Is that dangerous? | 听起来有点危险 危险么? |
[05:08] | – No,it’s not dangerous. – Okay,I di’t ask you.I asked the doctor. | – 不 不危险 – 好了 我们没问你 问医生呢 |
[05:11] | yeah,let the doctor speak,georgie. | 是啊 Geroge 让医生说 |
[05:13] | White coat. Let’s lookat the white coat. | 白大褂 看我也是医生 |
[05:15] | What about an x-ray? | X光可以么? |
[05:16] | ‘Cause I had that once,and I feel like he– | 因为我以前做过 我觉得他 |
[05:18] | shut up,both of you. Shut up. | 闭嘴 你俩闭嘴 都闭嘴 |
[05:19] | – O’malley. – what? | – 什么事? |
[05:24] | Uh,n–since we’re all… | 你们都是… |
[05:25] | well,she’s nottalking to you. | 她不是叫你的 |
[05:30] | ah,excellent. My invaluable intern. | 了不起的实习医生 真厉害 |
[05:34] | Is it “bring a hot blondeto work” day? No one told me. | 今天是”携美人工作日”么? 没人告诉我 |
[05:38] | sexual harassment. | 性骚扰 |
[05:39] | Dr. Stevens is shadowing me today,so… | Stevens医生今天跟我 所以… |
[05:42] | which one of these cases do you need us on? | 我们需要处理哪件病例呢? |
[05:44] | It’s a really tragic one. | 很惨的一件 |
[05:46] | I found out just this morningthat I have over two weeks worth of dry cleaning thatneeds to be picked up… | 我早上刚想起我的衣服送干洗店 两周了 得拿了… |
[05:51] | – stat. – Cool.That’s it? | – 取衣单 – 酷 就这事? |
[05:55] | See?We’re like a well-oiled machine,you and me. | 看见没? 我俩配合得不错 |
[05:57] | I also need you twoto get me a sandwich from that pathetic excusefor a deli. | 我还想请你俩帮我买个三明治 |
[06:01] | You know the one I like,karev. | 你知道我喜欢吃哪种 Karev |
[06:02] | Oh,but go easyon the mayo this time. | 这次少放蛋黄酱 |
[06:04] | I think you’re tryingto kill me. | 你真漂亮! |
[06:12] | I don’t see why I can’tat least helpwith my dad’s endoscopy. | 我不明白为什么我爸的内窥镜检查 我都不能帮忙 |
[06:15] | What about”no working with family” do you not understand? | 什么叫”不给家属治病” 你不懂么? |
[06:18] | – I’m not asng to dothe pro– – fine. | – 我不是要给家属治病 – 行了 |
[06:21] | Pick an intern. | 选一个实习医生 |
[06:23] | – What? – I’m being kind. | – 什么? – 我已经很客气了 |
[06:25] | You want an intern assigned to your dad’s case?Fine. | 你想指定一个实习医生照顾你爸 好 |
[06:28] | Who do you want? | 你想找谁? |
[06:30] | Right now. Pick an intern. | 现在 选一个 |
[06:37] | excellent. | 很好 |
[06:38] | Now we want to placea partial occluding clampon the aorta. | 现在 用局部咬合夹夹住大动脉 |
[06:43] | slowly. | 慢点 |
[06:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:46] | now make sureall the grafts are de-aired before you remove the venousand aortic cannulas. | 确保取出静脉和大动脉套管前 移植物已经排除空气 |
[06:56] | He’s letting her decannulatethe heart by herself? | 他让她自己完成心脏拔管手术? |
[06:58] | Freakin’ unbelievable,huh? | 难以置信 |
[07:08] | what do we have? | 什么情况? |
[07:10] | mia hanson…5-year-old female,crush injury to the abdomen,blunt trauma to the head. | Mia Hanson…5岁 女性 腹部压伤 头部受钝物打伤 |
[07:14] | B.P.90 over 60,pulse 110. | 血压 90 60 脉搏 110 |
[07:16] | How was she injured? Backed overby her mom’s S.U.V. | – 她怎么受伤的? – 她母亲倒车时撞倒的 |
[07:19] | She’s,um–her blood typeis a-negative, and she’s allergicto penicillin and,um,wheat. | 她是阴性A型血 对青霉素和小麦过敏 |
[07:23] | I am so sorry,mia. I am so sorry,baby. | 我很抱歉 Mia 我很抱强 孩子 |
[07:26] | Has she had anythingto eat today? | 她今天吃过什么? |
[07:27] | Uh,cereal this morningaround 6:30. | 早上6:30左右吃过谷类食物 |
[07:29] | Okay,mrs. Hanson,we’re going to take care of your daughter. | Hanson太太 我们会照顾你的女儿的 |
[07:32] | I am mrs. Hanson. Mia is my child. | 我是Hanson太太 Mia是我的孩子 |
[07:34] | Anna is just the nanny who ran over my daughter! | Anna只是撞倒我女儿的保姆! |
[07:38] | God. | 上帝 |
[07:47] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 08 | |
[07:50] | I’m gonna examineyour neck,okay? | 我要检查一下你的脖子 好吗? |
[07:52] | It’s okay,mia. My name is meredith. | 没事的 Mia 我叫Meredith |
[07:55] | And dr. Shepherdand dr. Bailey are just trying to seewhere you’re hurt,okay? | Shepherd医生和Bailey医生 想看一下你哪里受伤了 好吗? |
[07:58] | What the hell happened? | 到底出什么事了? |
[07:59] | – She ran over miain the driveway. – She what? | – 她在车道上撞倒了Mia – 她什么? |
[08:02] | Mia wasn’t supposed to bein the driveway. | Mia本不该站在车道上的 |
[08:04] | Mrs. Hanson told meto go get some milk, and I–I didn’t see her. | Hanson太太叫我去买点牛奶 我没有看见她 |
[08:07] | How do you not see a childs tanding in the driveway? | 你怎么会看不到一个孩子站在车道上? |
[08:11] | – And where were you? – What? | – 还有 当时你在哪儿? – 什么? |
[08:14] | What were you doing that you couldn’t watch miafor five minutes? | 你当时在干什么? 照看Mia 5分钟都照顾不好吗? |
[08:15] | I was supposed to bein court. | 我本来是要去上庭的 |
[08:17] | Oh,you’re on the phone– | 噢 你在打电话– |
[08:17] | I was letting them know that I was going to be late. | 我打电话去说要迟点去 |
[08:19] | Instead of watching mia. | 所以没有注意Mia |
[08:20] | Oh,so nowthiss my fault? | 那么现在这就是我的错了? |
[08:22] | It’s the car’s fault,okay? | 是车的错 行了吧? |
[08:24] | S.U.V.S have blind spotsthe size of jupiter. | 越野车的视野盲区非常大 |
[08:26] | And yelling and fightingand placing blameis not gonna helpyour child. | 大喊大叫 争吵 推卸责任 对你们的孩子没帮助 |
[08:30] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧? |
[08:32] | She has bloodin her ear canal. | 耳道出血 |
[08:33] | We need to get her upstairsfor a C.T. | 得送她上楼去做个C.T. |
[08:35] | Okay,ready? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[08:37] | It’s gonna be okay,baby girl. | 会没事的 小宝贝 |
[08:38] | Get away from her. Now. | 离她远点 |
[08:40] | – What? – Get out! | – 什么? – 出去! |
[08:48] | I can’t believe you–you just decannulated a heartall by yourself. | 我不敢相信– 你独立完成了心脏拔管手术 |
[08:51] | I didn’t decannulatethe heart by myself. | 我没有独立完成心脏拔管手术 |
[08:53] | I assisted dr. Burke,who decannulated a heart. | 我是协助Burke医生 是他做了心脏拔管手术 |
[08:56] | Why are you being modest? Modest looks weird on you. | 你怎么谦虚了? 你谦虚 感觉很奇怪 |
[08:58] | It’s no big deal,george. | 这很正常 George |
[09:02] | How’s your father,o’malley? Anything new? | 你爸爸怎么样了 O’malley? 有什么新进展? |
[09:04] | He needs an endoscopy,and,uh, bailey won’t let me bethe intern on this case, | 需要内窥镜检查 还有 Bailey不让我跟进这个病例 |
[09:08] | but she saidI could pick someone. | 但是她说我可以选个人 |
[09:10] | I was wondering if cristina could be the internon this case. | 不知道Cristina是否可以跟进 |
[09:12] | – why? – That shouldn’t bea problem. | – 为什么? – 那不成问题 |
[09:13] | Uh,uh,yes it is. | 有问题的 |
[09:14] | We have a carotid endarterectomy scheduled at noon. | 我们中午安排了颈动脉内膜切除手术 |
[09:20] | I’ll push it. | 可以把那个手术推迟 |
[09:21] | – O’malley’s fatherdeserves the best. – thank you,dr. Burke. | – O’malley得父亲应得到最好的治疗 – 谢谢 Burke医生 |
[09:24] | Not a problem,o’malley. | 举手之劳 O’malley |
[09:28] | Your dad better getsomething interestingwrong with him real fast. | 你爸爸最好真的得了什么有意思的病 |
[09:31] | You’re sick. She’s a sick,horrible person. | 你有毛病 她有毛病 恐怖的家伙 |
[09:36] | tell me again why you put up with this crap? | 再说一次 你为什么甘愿做这种事情 |
[09:39] | Because one of these days, he’s gonna crackand let me in on a case. | 因为有一天 他会开窍 然后就让我参加病例的治疗 |
[09:41] | You sure you want to doplastics that badly? | 真的那么想去整形外科? |
[09:44] | There you are. | 你们来了 |
[09:45] | What,did you go all the way to new york for my pastrami? | 你们要去纽约才能买到薰牛肉吗? |
[09:48] | Extra spicy,extra lettuce, light on the mayo. | 多加辣 多放莴笋 少许蛋黄酱 |
[09:50] | Mark… what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:52] | Lunch. Want my pickle? | 午餐 要吃泡菜吗? |
[09:57] | Seattle graceis a teaching hospital and part of your jobis to teach. | 西雅图慈爱医院是一家教学医院 教授知识是你的工作之一 |
[10:01] | Your interns aren’tyour slaves. | 实习医生不是你的奴隶 |
[10:03] | Fine. No pickle for you. | 好吧 没有泡菜给你了 |
[10:11] | Did you see that? | 你都看到了吗? |
[10:13] | Sloan.He’s using his interns to pick up his dry cleaningand his lunch. | Sloan 他叫他的实习医生 帮他拿干洗的衣服还有他的午餐 |
[10:18] | I’ve got to do an endoscopy. | 我得去做内窥镜检查 |
[10:23] | what the hell is going on with the men in this hospital? | 这家医院的男人到底怎么了? |
[10:25] | How you doing,mr. Jeffes? | 感觉怎么样 Jeffries先生? |
[10:28] | Oh,frank’s doing okay. | Frank很好 |
[10:30] | He’d be doing a lot better if the twins were even. | 如果双胞胎能对称的话就更好了 |
[10:32] | – Uh,twins? – Frank’s new pecs. | – 双胞胎? – Frank的新胸肌 |
[10:36] | – Who is frank? – You’re looking at him. | – 谁是Frank? – 你正看着他呢 |
[10:39] | frank,these are interns. | Frank 这些是实习医生 |
[10:41] | I’msupposed to be teaching them. Apparently,this isa teaching hospital. | 我应该教他们 很显然 这是家教学医院 |
[10:45] | – Karev? – Yeah,uh… | – 在 唔… |
[10:47] | frank jeffriesis post-op day three for pectoral enhancementsurgery. | Frank Jeffries胸肌扩增手术 术后第三天 |
[10:51] | There was a slht complication when a seroma formed. | 血清肿形成的时候会有轻微的并发症 |
[10:53] | – what is a seroma? – Build up of blood and fluidunder the skin. | – 什么是血清肿? – 由血液构成并在皮肤下端流动 |
[10:57] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:58] | And that concludestoday’s teaching. | 今天的教学到此为止 |
[11:00] | A tube was insertedinto mr. Jeffries’ chestto drain the excess fluid. | Jeffries先生的胸腔插入了一根管子 为了排掉多余的液体 |
[11:03] | I want you to monitor him,check the tube for fluid outputand change his dressings.Dr. Stevens… | 我希望你监控他 检查管子的 排液量并帮他换下衣服 |
[11:08] | I guess you can watch. | Stevens医生 你可以 观察 |
[11:11] | – Actually,dr. Stevensis an excellent doctor. – Yeah,that’s what I hear. | – Stevens医生是个非常棒的医生 – 是啊 是听说她很棒 |
[11:23] | You decannulated a heartthis morning. | 你今天早上做了心脏拔管手术 |
[11:25] | – Yeah,I didn’t decan– – yes,you did. | – 手术不是我– – 是你 |
[11:28] | And when burke and iwere fishing,I… | Burke和我一起钓鱼的时候 |
[11:30] | I noticed something weirdwith his hand like it had a spasmor something. | 我注意到他的手有些奇怪 好像是痉挛什么的 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry.Why are youeven saying that?That is not funny. | 对不起 你为什么要说这些? 那没什么好玩的 |
[11:38] | I didn’t say it was funny. | 我没说那好玩 |
[11:40] | I said it was weird. | 我说那很奇怪 |
[11:41] | And him letting you decannulate a heart,that’s weird. | 还有他让你做心脏拔管手术 那太奇怪了 |
[11:44] | You should sitwith your father. | 你该照看你的爸爸 |
[11:46] | ‘Cause if you want something to worry about,you should worry aboutim. | 因为如果你要找些事来担心的话 你该担心的是他 |
[11:48] | My father is fine. | 我爸爸没事 |
[11:50] | He’s good–I have a good– don’t–this is burke. | 他很好– 我有个很好的– 别– 这是Burke |
[11:55] | Did you think that– | 你觉得– |
[12:04] | I want anna. | 我要Anna |
[12:07] | it’s okay,mia. Mommy and daddy are here. | 没事的 Mia 妈妈和爸爸在这 |
[12:09] | and we are just going to take some pictures.Okay? | 我们只是拍些照片 好吗? |
[12:12] | This is a big camera. I don’t like it. | – 这是个很大的照相机 – 我不喜欢 |
[12:16] | Grey… keep her still. | 不要让她动 |
[12:18] | Mia,baby… it’s okay.Mommy’s here. | Mia 宝贝… 没事的 妈妈在这 |
[12:22] | Where’s anna? | Anna在哪? |
[12:25] | – You need to lievery still,okay? – I want anna. | – 你躺着别动 好吗? – 我要Anna |
[12:31] | How about I sing you the good night song? | 我给你唱安眠曲怎么样? |
[12:33] | And you pretend it’s bedtime and stay super still,okay?Okay. | – 你假装现在是睡觉时间 然后躺着不动 好吗? |
[12:39] | Good night,mia good night, mommy good night,daddy | 晚安 Mia 晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸 |
[12:46] | – no,you’re singing it wrong. – I am?I’m singing it wrong? | – 不 你唱错了 – 错了吗? 我唱错了吗? |
[12:51] | I want anna. | 我要Anna |
[12:52] | she’s inthe waiting room,honey. I’ll–I’ll get her. | 她在等候室 亲爱的 我去叫她来 |
[12:54] | John! Let’s all sing ittogether,okay? | John! 我们再重新唱一遍 好吗? |
[12:59] | No. I want anna. | 不 我要Anna |
[13:07] | so now–but you pick–you pick a car. | 你选一辆车 |
[13:09] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 嗯… |
[13:12] | 1968 mustang gt390 fastback. | 1968年野马 高性能跑车390 斜背式汽车 |
[13:15] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:17] | no,that is hot. That is very hot. | 不 那真辣 非常火辣 |
[13:21] | Car. Uh-huh. | 车 啊哈 |
[13:24] | – hey,georgie. – How’s dad? | – 嘿 Georgie – 爸爸怎么样? |
[13:26] | They’re not done yet, but I’m sure he’s fine. | 检查还没完 但我肯定他没事 |
[13:28] | Can I talk to you,dr. Torres? | Torres医生 我能和你说下话吗? |
[13:30] | – Sure. – Excuse me. | – 当然 – 对不起 |
[13:35] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[13:37] | – I’m talking to your brothers. – You don’t have to do that. | – 和你的哥哥聊天 – 你不必这么做 |
[13:39] | It’s okay. I don’t mind. | 没事的 我不介意 |
[13:40] | I’m pretty sure ronny and jerry both have a thing for me. | 我很肯定Ronny和Jerry 对我都有意思 |
[13:43] | I was gonna go with jerry until he went all 1957 b-air. | 我本来打算选Jerry的 后来他说了说1957年款B-air车 |
[13:46] | I was like,”really?” | 有没有搞错 |
[13:47] | Thank you for tryingto help out with my family,but it’s reallynot necessary. | 谢谢你帮助我的家人 但是真的没有必要 |
[13:52] | George…I’m kidding about your brothers.Come on. | George…我开玩笑的 |
[13:56] | Callie,I’m serious. | Callie 我是认真的 |
[13:58] | I can handle my familyon my own. | 我可以自己处理我家里的事 |
[13:59] | You broke up with me,remember? | 你跟我分手了 记得吗? |
[14:30] | we may have to doa partial nephrectomy. | 可能得做部分的肾脏切除 |
[14:33] | do you thinkyou can save mia’s kidney? | 能保住Mia的肾吗? |
[14:35] | Only if we can controlthe bleeders. Here,cauterize as I go. | 只有控制住了出血才能保住 这里 跟着我的路线烧灼 |
[14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | You poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[14:42] | It’s not gonna bean easy recovery. | 复原起来并不是那么容易的 |
[14:44] | Well,with parents like that, shdidn’t have it easyto begin with. | 有那样的父母 什么事情都不会容易的 |
[14:48] | People do the best they can,dr. Grey. | 他们也尽力了 Grey医生 |
[14:50] | They don’t knowtheir kid’s blood type. | 他们不知道孩子的血型 |
[14:52] | They don’t knowher favorite song. | 不知道她最喜欢的歌 |
[14:55] | People wanthigh-powered careers,I get that, but they should think twicebefore having kids. | 想要自己的事业如日中天 我理解 但是他们在要孩子前需三思而行 |
[15:03] | Oh!I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean– | 噢! 对不起 我不是说– |
[15:06] | what,that I should be homewith my baby | 什么 我该在家和孩子呆着 |
[15:08] | instead of herewith this little girl | 而不是在这里和这个小女孩 |
[15:10] | and a surgical intern who can’tcauterize the bleeders? | 以及一个不会烧灼出血处的 外科实习医生呆在一起? |
[15:12] | Dr. Bailey– | Bailey医生– |
[15:13] | if I were you,dr. Grey,I would keep my eye on the surgical areaand my mouth shut. | 如果我是你 Grey医生 我会关注到手术上 还有闭上嘴 |
[15:31] | O’malley. How’s it goingwith your dad? | O’malley 你爸爸怎么样了? |
[15:33] | Good.The chief’s doing an endoscopy on him,so he’s in good hands. | 很好 主任在给他做内窥镜检查 所以他会一切顺利 |
[15:36] | That was an amazing surgerythis morning, the way you let cristinadecannulate that heart. | 今早有一个令人惊讶的手术 你让Cristina完成心脏拔管手术 |
[15:39] | She shows tremendous promise in cardiothoracic surgery. | 她在心胸手术中显示了巨大的潜力 |
[15:42] | She said she didn’t do it. | 她说手术不是她做的 |
[15:45] | Probably didn’t wantto rub it in. Make anyone jealous. | 也许是不想让别人妒忌 |
[15:48] | We’re lking about cristina. | 我怎么会妒忌Cristina |
[15:52] | Everything all rightwith you? | 你一切还好吧? |
[15:54] | Sure. It’s fine. | 当然 很好 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause if anythingever wasn’t, you know you couldtalk to me,right? | 如果有什么问题的话 你可以跟我聊的 |
[16:01] | You’ve been througha lot lately, getting shot,all that–it can’t be easy. | 你最近经历的很多 中枪 这一切都不容易 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Has it not been easy? | 是不容易吧? |
[16:13] | It’s fine. send my best to your dad. | 没事 替我问候你的父亲 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:20] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:22] | This civil and mature thing, how far does it go? | 不是说好要礼貌 要成熟的吗? |
[16:24] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[16:26] | Meaning is it pleasantriesin the hallway, or do we actually interact? | 光是在走廊里的寒暄 还是我们真的能相互合作? |
[16:29] | Oh,I don’t know. That sounds drastic. | 不知道 听上去好像很严重 |
[16:31] | I’m worried about richard. He seems down to me. | 我很担心Richard 我觉得他好像很低落 |
[16:33] | Well,he’s separatedfrom his wife. | 他和他妻子分居了 |
[16:34] | That usually doesn’t make a person giddy,except in my case. | 那通常不会让人好受的 除了我之外 |
[16:38] | I think he could use somebody to talk to. | 他可以找人谈谈 |
[16:40] | – So talk to him. – No,I thinkwe both should. | – 那么和他谈 – 不 我们都该和他谈 |
[16:42] | You know,so it’s clear that he has people to turn to. | 那就很清楚地告诉他有人可以帮他 |
[16:44] | Because he’sa little depressed? | 就因为他有点沮丧? |
[16:46] | Well,because I don’t think he’s spoken to adele in weeks, | 因为他已经好几周没和Adele说话了 |
[16:48] | and he’s our friend,and he has always been there for us. | 他是我们的朋友 他对我们有求必应的 |
[16:50] | When you get divorced,doesn’t that mean your wife issupposed to stop nagging you? | 离婚后 妻子就应该停止唠唠叨叨 |
[16:54] | Maybe if you took the rings offit would help. | 如果你把戒指拿下来 也许有帮助 |
[16:56] | Are you gonna come with me to see the chief or not? | 你要不要和我一起去见主任? |
[16:58] | Fine. Yes.Okay. | 好的 是的 |
[17:00] | – Thank you. – Let’s do it. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | And I will try soap. For the rings,I mean. | 我会试着用肥皂来弄戒指的 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:10] | Oh,yeah.That’s whatI’m talking about. Oh,look at you. | 这正是我我要的 看看 |
[17:17] | Oh,d-do they stilllook lopsided? I mean,from the seroma. | 看上去还是不太平衡 由于血清肿的原因 |
[17:20] | No,it looks like most of the swelling has gone down. | 不 看上去大部分已经消了 |
[17:22] | Yeah? Oh,yeah. | 是吗? 噢 是啊 |
[17:25] | hey,uh,dr. Stevens, would youtake a look at the twins? | 嘿 Stevens医生 你可以来看下这对双胞胎吗? |
[17:28] | Frank would likea woman’s perspective. | Frank会喜欢听女性的观点 |
[17:30] | – You’re just looking. – Oh.Oh,nice. | – 你就看看吧 – 噢 噢 很好 |
[17:35] | yeah,it looks pretty even to me,very defined. | 我看着很对称 轮廓分明 |
[17:38] | And the redness should go away in a couple of days. | 红色的斑点应该几天就能消退 |
[17:40] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[17:42] | Frank got themfor his girlfriend. | Frank为了他女朋友做了手术 |
[17:44] | He doesn’t want her to see ’emtill their perfect. | 在它们完美前 他不想她看到 |
[17:46] | Your girlfriend asked you to get pec implants? | 你女朋友叫你做胸肌植入手术? |
[17:48] | Oh,no. No,no. | 噢 不 不 不 |
[17:49] | Frank’s girlfriend joined a gym, got a trainer named lars. | Frank的女友加入了体操队 她的教练叫Lars |
[17:52] | What kind of nameis that–lars? | 这算什么名字 Lars? |
[17:54] | So you got fake pecs’cause you’re jealousof a guy with a fake name? | 所以你整出这个假的胸肌 因为你嫉妒那个用假名字的人? |
[17:58] | Well,uh,my last girlfriend veena… | 我最后一个女友Veena… |
[18:02] | left me for a guywith hair so I got plugs…too late. | 因为一个有头发的男人跟我分手 我做了植发…太晚了 |
[18:06] | This time around,frank’s not taking any chances. | 这回Frank要做到万无一失 |
[18:08] | Frank sees the signsof discontent, frank’s fighting back. | Frank发现有不满的迹象 Frank就发动反击 |
[18:12] | – Oh,yeah. – I don’t know. | – 呵呵 – 我不知道 |
[18:14] | I just don’t getthe whole fake boob thing,no offense. | 男人隆胸 不能理解 恕我直言 |
[18:16] | Oh,these are–these aretop of the line. | 他们可是在第一线 |
[18:18] | I mean,they–they look real, they feel natural. | 他们就像真的 摸上去很自然 |
[18:22] | No,really. Feel ’em. | 不 真的 摸摸看 |
[18:24] | Really.Come on. | 真的 来吧 摸摸看 |
[18:30] | – Very solid. – And real. | – 很结实 – 也很真实 |
[18:32] | – I don’t know about that. – Well,compare them to his. | – 这个就不清楚了 – 那就跟他的比较一下 |
[18:35] | – I’m not involvedwith this. – Come on. | – 我不想牵扯进来 – 来吧 |
[18:37] | – Don’t be such a baby. – Oh. | – 别像个小孩 – 噢 |
[18:44] | This… this is whyI don’t work with interns. | 我为什么不跟实习医生一起工作 就是这个原因 |
[18:53] | – Mrs. Hanson. – She all right? | – Hanson夫人 – 她还好么? |
[18:56] | Yes,we were ableto stop the bleeding. | 是的 我们止住血了 |
[18:58] | Dr. Shepherd has ordered an M.R.I.Of her skull fracture. | Shepherd医生为她的头骨骨折 预约了核磁共振 |
[19:01] | Hopefully she won’t need any more surgery. | 很可能不需要再动手术了 |
[19:03] | Oh,thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:04] | Uh,she’s in recovery. Dr. Grey will take youup to her. | 她正在恢复 Grey会带你过去 |
[19:06] | Thank you. Uh,can we wait just a minute? | 谢谢 能等一下么? |
[19:08] | My husband went downstairsto use a landline. His battery died. | 我先生在楼下打电话 他的电池没电了 |
[19:11] | – Sure. – So miashe’s okay? | – 可以 – Mia还好么? |
[19:14] | Oh,she is. Yeah.She,um… | 哦 是的 她… |
[19:19] | keeps asking,uh,for anna. | 她一直想找Anna |
[19:23] | We fired anna. | 我们把Anna解雇了 |
[19:27] | She just seemsvery attached to her. | 她似乎很依恋她 |
[19:29] | That’s my fault,according to my husband, because I’m a working mother. | 按我丈夫的话说 这是我的错 因为我要工作 |
[19:33] | He’s a working dad,but apparently that’s not the issue. | 他也要工作 但显然这没一点问题 |
[19:36] | I love my job. I love mia more. | 我爱我的工作 更爱Mia |
[19:40] | She is my baby. She’s my… | 她是我的孩子… |
[19:45] | I love my daughterand I love my job. | 我爱我的女儿 也爱我的工作 |
[19:48] | I’m not goodat the mom stuff, but I’m good at my job. | 我没做好妈妈 但我工作做得很好 |
[19:55] | I mean,why bother having a kid if you’re only gonna see iton weekends and holidays? | 如果只想在周末假日看到他们 那还要孩子干什么? |
[19:59] | You might as welljust get a cat. | 养只猫也行啊 |
[20:00] | I talked to burke. I think he’s fine. | 我跟Burke谈了 他挺好 |
[20:03] | – You did what? – What’s wrong with burke? | – 什么? – Burke怎么了? |
[20:05] | Nothing’s wrong with anybody. | 谁也没出什么事 |
[20:06] | Do you knowhe let her decannulate a heart this morning? | 你们知道吗 早晨他让她独立完成了心脏拔管手术 |
[20:09] | You decannulated a heart this morning,by yourself? | 你完成心脏拔管手术? |
[20:12] | – Bitch. – No,not by myself. | – 小贱人 – 不是我一个人 |
[20:15] | Now she’s lying about it. | 她在说谎 |
[20:16] | Yang decannulateda heart. Why is alex not surprised? | Yang完成心脏拔管手术 Alex怎么不会惊讶? |
[20:19] | Izzie isn’t either. | Izzie也不会 |
[20:21] | Last week,izzie was diggingthrough crap. This week,she’s fondling man-boobs. | 上周Izzie还在大便里找东西 这周她又抚摸了男人的胸部 |
[20:25] | No decannulating heartsfor izzie. | Izzie没有参加心脏拔管手术 |
[20:27] | Why aren’t you bragging about decannulating a heart? | 你怎么不吹嘘一下心脏拔管手术呢? |
[20:29] | – I didn’t decannulatethe heart. – Izzie and alexdo not believe you. | – 我没有做心脏拔管手术 – Izzie和Alex不相信 |
[20:32] | Okay,what are you two doing? | 你们俩干什么了? |
[20:34] | izzie and alexhave a patient who speaks about himselfin the third person. | Izzie和Alex有个病人 他用第三人的角度说自己 |
[20:38] | They thought it wasannoying at first, but now they kind of like it. | 他们起初很纳闷 现在开始喜欢这么说了 |
[20:40] | Good. Is it gonna stop soon? | 好的 会一直这么说吗? |
[20:42] | Wow,what happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:43] | This morning you were all”bright and shiny” and asking to be kickedin the face. | 早晨你还是很”阳光” 还希望脸上被踢一下 |
[20:46] | I am. I’m bright.I’m shiny. | 是的 我就是很阳光 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:52] | Izzie thinks this whole bright and shiny thingis getting old. | Izzie认为阳光这种说法过时了 |
[20:54] | Alex agrees. | Alex同意 |
[20:57] | We think you’re depressed. | 我们觉得你很消沉 |
[20:59] | – Both of you? – Yes. | – 你们俩都这么想? – 是 |
[21:00] | Well,for the two of you to agree on something, I must damn near be suicidal. | 你们俩意见都统一 看来我有自杀倾向了 |
[21:04] | – We agree on things. – We agree on this. | – 我们并不总有分歧 – 这一点我们都同意 |
[21:06] | So… start talking. | 那么 说吧 |
[21:13] | Adele and I… | Adele和我… |
[21:15] | she wants me to step down as chief,retire. | 她想让我辞去主任的工作 退休 |
[21:19] | You,retire?That’s crazy. What would you do? | 退休? 疯了 你干什么去? |
[21:21] | Uh,spend a little more time with his wife,perhaps? | 也许是跟妻子多呆一会儿? |
[21:23] | She’s being unreasonable. | 她已经不讲道理了 |
[21:24] | She wants to know that his marriage is a priority to him. | 她想让知道 在他心中婚姻是第一位的 |
[21:26] | She’s using his workas an excuse. | 她是用他的工作当借口 |
[21:28] | Or he is. Some men use work. | 也许是他 有些男人用工作当借口 |
[21:30] | – soMe men use other women. – Some women use other men. | – 有些男人用其他女人当借口 – 有些女人用其他男人当借口 |
[21:32] | I’ve been visiting ellis grey. | 我一直在探望Ellis Grey |
[21:33] | I was lonely,and you had checked out and I was lonely. | 我很孤单 你走了我很孤单 |
[21:35] | I work,I visit ellis. That’s my day. | 工作 去看Ellis 这就是我的一天 |
[21:38] | You gave up on us first. I was there. | 我先放弃我的 |
[21:39] | I make time for ellis. I don’t makeime for adele. | 我抽空去看Ellis 却没时间给Adele |
[21:41] | There’s somethingdriving a wedge between richard and adele. | Richard和Adele间出了点问题 |
[21:44] | Now maybe you don’t see it, but I do,and so does adele. | 也许你没发现 但我发现了 Adele也是 |
[21:46] | Maybe he sees it and doesn’t want to do anything about it. | 也许他发现了但不想采取行动 |
[21:48] | He’s gotta do somethingabout it. That’s what marriageis built on,change. | 他当然会采取行动 这是婚姻的基础 改变 |
[21:50] | Change is what keepsmarriage alive. | 改变 让婚姻继续 |
[21:52] | The man has a right to do whatever he wants to do– | 男人有权利做想做的事 |
[21:53] | stop…helping me. | 别..帮助我了 |
[21:57] | Look,I miss my wife. I want her back. | 我想我老婆 我想让她回来 |
[22:02] | I don’t want my marriageto be over. | 我不想让婚姻结束 |
[22:04] | Richard… | |
[22:06] | your marriage isn’t over until you decide it is… | 只要你不想结束 婚姻就不会结束… |
[22:09] | right. | 没错 |
[22:10] | Until you decide that the– well,that the sacrificejust isn’t worth it. | 直到你觉得– 做出的牺牲已经不值得了 |
[22:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:18] | come in.Oh,yang. | 请进 Yang 怎么了? |
[22:26] | – O’malley. – Yeah. | – 什么事? |
[22:29] | I have your father’stest results. | 你父亲的检查结果出来了 |
[22:39] | You gotta ask for it. | 你必须去问问 |
[22:41] | Hey,we’ve been waiting hereforever. Where’s the doctor? | 我们等了好久了 医生在哪儿? |
[22:43] | Uh,dr. Webber will be in in a couple of minutes. | Webber医生几分钟后就来 |
[22:46] | Won’t tell you anything,huh, not till you’re a real doctor? | 他们不告诉你 是吧? 直到你成了真正的医生 |
[22:50] | I am a real doctor. Ronny! | 我是真正的医生 |
[22:54] | I just–I’m just not dad’s doctor. | 我只不过不是爸爸的医生 |
[23:00] | What is it,georgie? Let’s just waitfor dr. Webber. | – 怎么了 Georgie? – 等Webber医生来了再说吧 |
[23:07] | no,I thinkhe’s expecting you to tell him. | 我觉得他希望你告诉他 |
[23:09] | but he’s coming. He said he’s coming. | 他马上就来了 他说他马上来 |
[23:11] | He’s coming in later. | 他说他过一会儿才来 |
[23:12] | You should–I mean,you should tell your dad– | 我觉得你应该告诉你爸爸 |
[23:14] | what’s with the whispering? | 你们嘀咕什么呢? |
[23:24] | The biopsy resultswere abnormal. | 切片检查结果异常 |
[23:29] | well,is abnormal bad or… | 异常是指恶性 还是… |
[23:33] | just different? | 只是有些不正常? |
[23:39] | Georgie? | |
[23:53] | Sir…you have cancerin your esophagus, which has spreadto your stomach. | 您得了食道癌 已经扩散到胃部了 |
[23:59] | We neeto operateto remove it, | 需要进行手术 |
[24:01] | and you’ll need to undergo chemotherapy and radiation. | 你需要接受放化疗 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:30] | They’re gonna tryto operate soon. This week,I think. | 会尽快手术 也许这周 |
[24:33] | It’s a stage iii metastatic cancer. So… | 是三级转移性癌症 所以… |
[24:40] | and my–my brothers… are… | 而我的兄弟… |
[24:45] | and,uh… c-callie slept with sloan. | Callie和Sloan上床了 |
[24:50] | I just can’T… | 我只是… |
[24:52] | I… I can’T… | 我… |
[24:56] | I can’t deal with–with any of it. | 这几个问题我一个也处理不了 |
[24:59] | I spent the entire dayworrying about burke, like there wassomething wrong with him. | 我整天担心Burke 好像他有什么问题一样 |
[25:03] | But there’s nothing wrongwith burke and… | 但Burke没什么问题… |
[25:08] | god,my dad has cancer, I can’t even look himin the face. | 天啊 我爸爸得了癌症 我都不敢面对他 |
[25:11] | Cristina had to tell him wh-what was wrong. | 只能让Cristina告诉他病情 |
[25:17] | Cristina. | |
[25:23] | Nobody gets it right with their own family. | 自己家里人生病 没人会好受的 |
[25:26] | I certainly don’T. | 我也是 |
[25:28] | – Yeah. – yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[25:32] | Callie slept with sloan? | Callie和Sloan上床了? |
[25:35] | I don’t get you people. | 我真不理解你们 |
[25:38] | Us with the boobs? | 不能理解女人? |
[25:41] | – We makea lot of decisions. – Yeah. | – 我们有自己的想法 – 是的 |
[25:49] | Dude,I still can’t believe you went through all thisfor a chick. | 伙计 不敢相信你为一个女人做这些 |
[25:53] | What,you never did anything crazy for love? | 你没为爱情做过疯狂的事? |
[25:55] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[25:56] | – You have a girlfriend? – No. | – 有女朋友吗? – 没有 |
[25:59] | dr. Stevens? | Stevens医生? |
[26:01] | Frank can sense the vibes. | Frank能感觉到 |
[26:03] | I’m not talking about thiswith you. | 我不跟你谈这个 |
[26:05] | What,she left youfor another guy? | 她为了其他男人跟你分手了? |
[26:09] | Frank’s hit a nerve. | Frank说到要害了 |
[26:11] | It’s more complicatedthan that. | 比那个更复杂 |
[26:13] | Uncomplicate it then,man. | 那就把他简单化 伙计 |
[26:16] | Grand gestures is whatI’m talking about. | 要做些大动作 |
[26:18] | Be like frank.Just figure out what she wants and make it happen. | 就像Frank 想想她喜欢什么 然后去实现 |
[26:22] | Just forget all aboutthe other guy. | 而别去想那个男人 |
[26:23] | Trust frank. Frank knows. | 相信Frank Frank懂的 |
[26:30] | hey,what do we got? | 怎么样了? |
[26:31] | The second M.R.I.Report shows bleeding in mia’s brain. | 第二次核磁共振表明Mia颅内出血 |
[26:35] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[26:37] | I need to go in, try to relieve the pressure. | 得开刀缓解颅内压力 |
[26:41] | – Two surgeries in one day? – But she’s tough. | – 一天两个手术? – 但她很坚强 |
[26:43] | And right now we don’t haveany other options. | 现在没有别的选择 |
[26:45] | Here. | 给 |
[26:47] | Not so bright and shiny. | 这就不那么阳光了 |
[26:58] | I thought the cancerwas in my gut. What are we lookingat my heart for? | 不是消化道得了癌症吗? 为什么要检查心脏? |
[27:02] | Your E.K.G.Showedsome abnormalities, | 你的心电图显示有些不正常 |
[27:04] | so we just want to make sureyour heart’s healthy enoughto support youthrough the surgery. | 所以要确定你的心脏足够健康 以支撑你完成手术 |
[27:13] | you’re a smart girl. Yes. | – 你是个聪明的女孩 – 是的 |
[27:18] | George told meyou were the best intern I could have on my case. | George说你是能给我看病的 最好的实习医生 |
[27:22] | He said that? | 他这么说? |
[27:24] | He said you were the best internin the hospital. | 他说你是医院最好的实习医生 |
[27:26] | Said you keep everyoneon their toes,even him. | 说你把大家都比下去了 包括他在内 |
[27:31] | dr. Yang,you shld take a lookat this. | Yang医生 看看这个 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:54] | You paged me? | 你呼叫我了? |
[27:56] | What is burke doingin there? | Burke怎么在里面? |
[27:58] | I did a pre-op echo. His aorta valve is leaking. | 术前超声波显示大动脉出现泄漏 |
[28:01] | He won’t make it through the cancer surgery unless we replace it. | 除非修复 否则不能做癌症手术 |
[28:06] | It’s justa valve replacement,george. It’s gonna be fine. | 只是个瓣膜置换手术 George 没事的 |
[28:10] | Burke will do it. | Burke来做 |
[28:15] | Burke will do it,and youwill clear his schedule. | Burke来做 你帮他好时间 |
[28:17] | If someone is gonna operateon my dad’s heart, I want it to be burke. | 我爸爸做心脏手术 那就让Burke来做 |
[28:21] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好的 |
[28:23] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s a valve replacement. | 会没事的 只是瓣膜置换术 |
[28:26] | It’s preston burke.If someone’s gonna cut your dad’s heart apart,you want it to be him. | 那可是Preston Burke 无论谁父亲要做心脏手术 都希望由他来 |
[28:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:42] | – What’s wrongwith burke’s hand? – Nothing. | – Bruke的手有什么问题? – 没有 |
[28:45] | – He’s gonna operateon my father. – George,burke is fine. | – 他就要给我爸爸动手术了 – George Burke很好 |
[28:48] | – Your dad will be fine. – You’re lying. | – 你爸爸也会好起来 – 你撒谎 |
[28:51] | Burke is hiding something, and you’re helping him. | Burke隐瞒了些事情 而你在帮他 |
[28:53] | Leave me alone. | 别跟着我 |
[29:08] | you wanted to see me,chief? | 主任 你找我? |
[29:12] | it’s about your mother. | 是关于你母亲的事情 |
[29:20] | I-I know your relationshipwith her is,uh… | 我知道你跟她的关系 呃… |
[29:24] | complicated. | 很复杂 |
[29:27] | And I know you knowthat she and I were– | 你也知道我跟她… |
[29:29] | chief,it’s okay. | 主任 没关系的 |
[29:32] | What really matters is that you make her happy, | 最重要的是你能让她开心 |
[29:36] | and my father couldn’t and I couldn’t,so– | 我父亲做不到 我也不行 所以– |
[29:39] | meredith,I… | Meredith 我… |
[29:43] | I can’t see your motheranymore. | 我不能再去看望你母亲 |
[29:46] | I need to make… | 我要… |
[29:49] | I need to try to makemy marriage work. | 我要挽救自己的婚姻 |
[29:53] | And if I’m gonna do that… | 要做到这一点… |
[29:57] | I have to stop seeingyour mother. | 就不能再去探望你母亲 |
[30:00] | I see. | 我明白 |
[30:02] | She… | 她… |
[30:07] | she’s an extraordinary woman. | 她是个非常好的女人 |
[30:10] | She worked so hard,she sacrificed so much, and to see it end like this,it… | 工作非常努力 付出很多 可看到她那样的结局 |
[30:21] | take good care of herfor me. | 代我好好照顾她 |
[30:28] | we got it from here. Yo. | 我们现在接手 |
[30:31] | Okay,frank. Time to take the tube out. | 好了 Frank 是时候拔管了 |
[30:37] | – Izzie,put on some gloves. – What’s going on? | – Izzie 戴上手套 – 怎么回事? |
[30:39] | Alex,what are you doing? | Alex 你要干吗? |
[30:40] | You ready to take outfrank’s boob tube? | 准备好拔掉Frank胸部的管子 |
[30:43] | What about the rules? What if sloan finds out? | 那些规定怎么办? 如果Sloan发现了呢? |
[30:44] | – Screw sloan. – She knowswhat she’s doing,right? | – 管他呢 – 她会操作 是吧? |
[30:47] | I promise you,frank, the twinsare in excellent hands. | 我保证 Frank 你的胸肌处于非常好的掌控中 |
[30:51] | Grand gesture. Frank gets it. | 大动作 Frank明白 |
[30:54] | – What’s he talking about? – Nothing. | – 他说什么? – 没什么 |
[30:56] | – You sure about this? – Oh,yeah,he’s sure. | – 你确定我来拔? – 哦 是的 他确定 |
[31:11] | looks like we cansafely evacuate the clot. | 看来可以安全排除血块 |
[31:14] | Want to cook the pumper? | 想操作吸管吗? |
[31:23] | Did you ever think abouthaving kids? | 你们考虑过要孩子吗? |
[31:26] | Derek and I talked about it, but I wasn’t ready. | Derek跟我谈过 但我还没准备好 |
[31:29] | I love kids. I’d have a dozen. | 我喜欢孩子 会要上十几个 |
[31:31] | Believe me,one’s enough, unless you plato put away your scalpel. | 相信我 除非打算放弃手术刀 否则一个就够了 |
[31:36] | That’s whygod invented nannies. | 因此上帝创造了奶妈 |
[31:39] | I wish it were that easy. | 真希望有那么简单 |
[31:41] | What do I do with these, hock ’em,keep ’em? | 这要怎么办 是当了还是留着? |
[31:44] | My mom says post-divorce wedding rings are bad juju. | 我妈妈说离婚后 结婚戒指就是坏运符 |
[31:47] | – Your mom says juju? – She does. | – 你妈妈相信符咒? – 是的 |
[31:49] | So wh–what would your mom do? | 那么你妈妈是怎么做的? |
[31:54] | Burn ’em,bury ’em. | 烧了 埋了 |
[31:58] | You want ’em? | 你要吗? |
[31:59] | Oh–oh,I-I want some rings, just not bad juju rings. | 哦 我是想要戒指 但坏运戒就算了 |
[32:02] | Then again,my mom’skind of insane. | 话说回来 我妈妈有点神经 |
[32:04] | Hey,don’t talk smackabout your mom. | 嘿 别说你妈妈坏话 |
[32:07] | miranda. | |
[32:09] | Yesterday,I left for work early, and tuck’s favorite foodwas strained peas. | 昨天 我很早就来上班 Tuck最喜欢吃扁豆糊 |
[32:17] | Nasty green gunk,but he loved them, ate them for breakfast. | 恶心的绿色粘状食物 但他喜欢早餐吃这些 |
[32:21] | I got homeafter a 15-hour shift, and he doesn’t likestrained peas anymore. | 当班15小时后回家 他就不喜欢扁豆糊了 |
[32:27] | He only wants carrots. | 只想吃胡萝卜 |
[32:29] | Life moves so fast. | 生活变化太快 |
[32:32] | – Everybody moves on. – Yep. | – 每个人都在改变 – 是的 |
[32:38] | – where you going? – I’m not ready to move on. | – 去哪儿? – 我还不准备改变 |
[32:54] | Do you know why I picked you to be my dad’s intern? | 知道为什么选你 做我爸爸的实习医生吗? |
[32:58] | Because you are a robot. | 因为你是机器人 |
[33:00] | You’re a freakin’ robot in a white coat who never makes a mistake, | 一个穿白大褂的奇怪机器人 而且从来不犯错 |
[33:02] | and most of the time, I appreciate that. | 大多时间 我很欣赏这点 |
[33:04] | Most of the time,I really feel like I have somethingto learn from you. | 很多时候 我的确觉得该向你学习 |
[33:08] | buT right now–right now, need you to try,just for a minute, | 但此时此刻 希望你 哪怕就一小会儿 |
[33:12] | I need you to try to bea human being. | 尝试做一个真正的人 |
[33:29] | Thank you,alex. I can’t believeyou let me help. | 谢谢你 Alex 真不敢相信你让我帮忙 |
[33:34] | Alex is cool,you know that? Alex is the coolest. | Alex很酷 知道吗? Alex是最酷的 |
[33:38] | Oh,alex knows it. izzie isn’t so badherself. | 哦 Alex知道 Izzie自己也没那么糟 |
[33:42] | No,izzie is rocking. Izzie is back in the game. | 对 Izzie很兴奋 Izzie重回这个职业了 |
[33:51] | I can’T.Alex,I’m sorry. | 不行 Alex 对不起 不行 |
[34:05] | Hey,mia. | 嘿 Mia |
[34:07] | Can you say somethingfor me? | 能跟我说说话吗? |
[34:11] | I need to hearhow great you talk. | 我要听听你说的有多好 |
[34:15] | Can you say my name? Can you say meredith? | 能说出我的名字吗? 能说Meredith吗? |
[34:19] | Wh-where’S… anna? | Anna在哪儿? |
[34:23] | That was great. | 好极了 |
[34:25] | Guess who’s here. Mom and dad. | 猜猜谁在这儿 妈妈和爸爸 |
[34:30] | Hey. How’s my baby girl,huh? | 嘿 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了? |
[34:35] | I want anna. Anna. | 我要Anna Anna |
[34:43] | Diane,wait. Diane,where are you going? | Diane 等等 你要去哪儿? |
[34:47] | So we’ll do the thingwith the heart tomorrow? | 明天就做心脏手术? |
[34:51] | Maybe tomorrow. Uh,maybe in a couple of days. | 也许 呃 也许几天后 |
[34:53] | I don’t–I don’t knowquite yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[34:55] | But,uh,dr. Webberand dr. Burke said we should get to it quick. | 但是Webber医生和Burke医生说要尽快 |
[34:59] | And we will get to it as quick as we can. | 会尽量快一点的 |
[35:02] | I just want to make sure that we do it right. | 我只想确保能做好 |
[35:05] | I just don’t understandwhy they’re operating on his heartwhen the canceris in his gut. | 我就是搞不懂 为什么肠子得癌症 却要给他的心脏动手术 |
[35:11] | Yeah,it’s complicated. Um… | 没错 这很复杂 呃… |
[35:13] | you know what I was thinking? Maybe the tests arwrong. | 知道我在想什么吗? 也许测试结果错了 |
[35:17] | Okay? Maybe it’s not cancer. | 也许不是癌症 |
[35:19] | ‘Cause–’cause–’cause cancer runs in the family,right? | 癌症会遗传的 对吗? |
[35:21] | And no one else in the familyhas cancer. | 可家里没人有癌症 |
[35:23] | It–it is cancer. Okay? | 是癌症 知道吗? |
[35:25] | It’s stage iii metastatic esophageal cancer. | 第三级食管转移性癌症 |
[35:29] | – Meta-whatic? – Metastatic. | – 什么? – 转移性 |
[35:32] | It’s,uh,when the cancer cells have migrated fromtheir point of origin– | 癌细胞从原先位置转移– |
[35:36] | okay,you’re talkingdoctor now,george. Just talk english. | 行了 你说的是医学语言 George 讲得简单点 |
[35:39] | I am talking english, you’re just not listening! | 我就是在简单讲 只是你们不听! |
[35:41] | No,you’re just not saying anything that we understand! | 不 你刚说的 我们不懂! |
[35:43] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[35:47] | Imagine your dad’s like a– | 设想你们老爸就象一部– |
[35:48] | – like a vintage car,okay? – Callie– | – 象一部老爷车 好吗? |
[35:50] | and,uh,his–his blood’s like gas flowing throughthe fuel lines. | 他的血液就象燃料管里流动的汽油 |
[35:55] | The cancer cellsare like the gunk that builds up in there. | 癌细胞就象堵在里面的粘稠物 |
[35:58] | – And fouls up–fouls up the plugs. Exactly. | – 弄坏了塞子 – 正是 |
[36:00] | Once the gunkstarts circulating, it can doa lot of damageto the whole engine | 一旦粘稠物开始流动 会对整个引擎造成很大的损害 |
[36:04] | the carburetor,everything. | 包括汽化器 所有东西 |
[36:07] | It’s–it’s like the engine had already blown a gasket | 在所有其他开始损坏之前 |
[36:11] | even beforeall the other damage started. | 引擎可能已经爆缸了 |
[36:25] | good night,hot fudge it’s timeto say good night | 晚安 热软糖 是时候说晚安了 |
[36:30] | good night,mia… | 晚安 Mia… |
[36:34] | when it comes to our blind spots… | 当盲点出现 |
[36:39] | maybe our brains aren’t compensating. | 也许大脑没有对其进行调整 |
[36:44] | Maybe they’re protecting us. | 这 也许是在保护我们 |
[36:50] | I’m glad you cameto visit. | 很高兴你能来 |
[36:55] | but you can’t stay. I’m expecting someone. | 但你不能久留 我在等人 |
[37:01] | Actually… mom,he’s not coming. | 妈妈 他不会来了 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么? |
[37:07] | The chief. Richard. | 主任 Richard |
[37:10] | He’s not coming tonight. | 今晚不会来 |
[37:12] | It’s–in fact,it’s just gonna be me for a while. | 近期就只有我来看你了 |
[37:21] | – he’s gone back to adele. – Yes. | – 他回到Adele身边了 – 是的 |
[37:23] | Of course he has. | 他当然会这样 |
[37:27] | mom… | 妈妈… |
[37:28] | he’s afraid,afraid to be happy. | 他害怕 害怕得到幸福 |
[37:33] | And I’m all alone. | 而我只能独自一人 |
[37:37] | Now I have to raisemy daughter alone. | 我只能独自抚养女儿了 |
[37:41] | how am I expectedto do that? | 我可怎么办啊? |
[37:46] | mom… | 妈… |
[37:51] | you did the best you could. | 你尽力了 |
[37:55] | you did the best you could. That’s all anybody can do. | 你尽力了 每个人都只能如此 |
[38:10] | how am I looking? | 我怎么样? |
[38:12] | Good. You’re readyfor surgery. | 很好 可以手术了 |
[38:15] | That’s good,I guess. | 那就好 |
[38:20] | I don’t know how I’m gonna tell my wife about all this. | 不知道要怎么对我妻子讲这一切 |
[38:23] | 40 years,we’ve been married,and now… cancer and a heart condition? | 我们结婚40年了 可现在… 癌症还有心脏问题 |
[38:33] | She was always telling me how I should eat betterand take better careof myself. | 她总是告诫我 要吃好点 要好好照顾自己 |
[38:42] | I guess I shoulda listened. | 想来 我该听她的 |
[38:52] | George… is the best. | George才是最好的 |
[38:54] | – What? – He’s the best…intern. | – 什么? – 他是最好的实习医生 |
[39:01] | He’s a good doctorand he’s a good person, | 他是个好医生也是个好人 |
[39:03] | and whatever happens,I just thought you should know that– | 不管发生什么 我只是想让你知道– |
[39:07] | that you raised a good person. | 你养了个好儿子 |
[39:15] | Thank you,dr. Yang. | 谢谢 Yang医生 |
[39:36] | I didn’t know you still felt that way about me. | 我不知道你还对我有意思 |
[39:39] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[39:43] | I can’T. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[39:49] | Alex gets it. | Alex明白 |
[39:51] | Alex is sorryhe’s such an idiot. | Alex很抱歉 他是个白痴 |
[39:55] | can izziebuy alex a drink? | Izzie可以请Alex喝一杯吗? |
[39:58] | Alex would like that. izzie can. | Alex很愿意 Izzie可以 |
[40:03] | I know what time it is. | 我知道现在是什么时间 |
[40:05] | I-I-I don’t careif he’s sleeping, just wake him up. | 我不管他是不是睡了 快叫醒他 |
[40:08] | He could sleep late– no,wake him up. | 他可以晚点睡– 不 叫醒他 |
[40:13] | okay. | 好的 |
[40:15] | Now–no,uh,put the phoneto his ear. | 把听筒放他耳边 |
[40:20] | Hey. Hey,tuck. | 嘿 嘿 Tuck |
[40:24] | It’s mommy. Hey. | 是妈妈 嘿 |
[40:27] | *Them that’s gotshall get* | |
[40:31] | *them that’s notshall lose* | |
[40:36] | *so the bible says* | |
[40:39] | *and it’s still is news* | |
[40:43] | *mama may have papa may have* | |
[40:50] | *but god bless the child that’s got his own* | |
[40:56] | *that’got his own* | |
[41:03] | *Oh,the strong get more* | |
[41:08] | *while the weak ones fade* | |
[41:12] | george knows. | George知道了 |
[41:14] | *Empty pockets don’t ever make the grade * | |
[41:22] | *mama may have papa,he may have* | |
[41:28] | *but god bless the child…* | |
[41:33] | I may not be cut outfor bright and shiny. | 我也许注定不能阳光 |
[41:37] | I’m not either. | 我也一样 |
[41:38] | We can be dulland lifeless together. | 我们可能会一起过着了无生趣的日子 |
[41:44] | I am gladyou’re in my bathtub. | 很高兴你在我的浴缸里 |
[41:49] | me,too. | 我也是 |
[42:13] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 08 |