时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | – o’malley. – what? | – 什么? |
[00:03] | george’s dadgot admitted last night. | George的爸爸昨晚入院了 |
[00:05] | It’s justa valve replacement,george. | 只是瓣膜置换术 George |
[00:07] | Burke will do it, and youwill clear his schedule. | Burke会执刀 你帮他安排时间 |
[00:10] | If someone is gonna operate on my dad’s heart,I want it to be burke. | 我爸爸要做心脏手术 那就让Burke来做 |
[00:12] | Dr. Hahn here graduated second. Ask her who graduated first. | Hahn医生以第二名成绩毕业 问问她谁是第一 |
[00:17] | Adele and I–she wants me to stop down as chief,retire. | 我和Adele–她想让我 辞去主任的工作 退休 |
[00:20] | We’re starting fresh. | 我们要重新开始 |
[00:22] | And starti fresh meansno sex because? | 重新开始意味着没有性生活是因为? |
[00:24] | Because we started with sex last time,and it didn’t govery well. | 因为我们上次是从性开始 结果不太顺利 |
[00:28] | You decannulateda heart this morning. | 今天早上你完成了心脏导管手术 |
[00:29] | – I didn’t decannulate– – yes,you did. | – 我没有– – 不 是你 |
[00:31] | And whenburke and I were fishing, I noticed something weirdwith his hand. | 跟Burke一起钓鱼的时候 我注意到他的手有点奇怪 |
[00:36] | I slept with another guy. Do I tell george? | 我跟别的男人上床了 要告诉George吗? |
[00:38] | Callie slept with sloan. | Callie跟Sloan上床了 |
[00:40] | I spent the entire dayworrying about burke. | 我整天都在担心Burke |
[00:41] | Burke is fine. Your dad will be fine. | Burke很好 你爸爸也会好起来 |
[00:43] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[00:45] | Burke is hiding something, and you’re helping him. | Burke隐瞒了些事情 而你在帮他 |
[00:47] | George knows. | George知道了 |
[00:55] | as doctors… | 作为医生… |
[00:58] | we know everybody’s secrets– | 我们知道每个人的秘密– |
[01:01] | their medical histories… | 病史… |
[01:04] | sexual histories… | 性经验… |
[01:06] | confidential information that is as essential to a surgeon as 10-blade… | 对外科医生来说 秘密信息 与10号手术刀同样重要… |
[01:15] | and every bit as dangerous. | 也同样危险 |
[01:20] | we keep secrets. We have to. | 我们紧守秘密 必须如此 |
[01:29] | but noall secrets can be kept. | 但却不能保守所有的 |
[01:44] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 09 | |
[01:49] | 6-letter wordfor pinnacle. | 六个字母描述pinnacle(顶点) |
[01:52] | – Zenith. – Oh,this is good. | – 哦 很好 |
[01:55] | No sex,crossword puzzles, current events– | 不做爱 纵横字谜 实事要闻– |
[01:58] | – when’s the knitting start? – shut up. | – 什么时候开始织毛衣? – 闭嘴 |
[02:02] | Good thingscome to those who wait. | 福佑有心人 |
[02:03] | Yeah? I want sex. | 是吗? 我想做爱 |
[02:06] | there will be no sex. | 不行 |
[02:07] | Am I interrupting sex? | 我打断你们性生活了吗? |
[02:09] | – no. – Good.Get out. | – 没有 – 那好 出去 |
[02:10] | What? You can’task me to leave. | 什么? 你无权要我离开 |
[02:12] | Meredith. | |
[02:17] | give us a sec. | 给我们点时间 |
[02:21] | When I get back, there’d better be some sex. | 我回来时 最好能有点性生活 |
[02:22] | – Why are you all sweatyand ick? – I jogged here. | – 你怎么浑身又汗又粘 – 是跑着来的 |
[02:26] | We don’t jog. You don’t jog. | 我们不慢跑 你也不 |
[02:33] | – Cristina– – what if derekrobbed a bank? | – 如果Derek抢银行? |
[02:35] | What? | 什么? |
[02:36] | Say derek was robbinga bank, and while he was in there, | 假设Derek抢银行 他在里面的时候 |
[02:38] | you were waiting outside because it was your jobto drive the getaway car. | 因为要帮忙驾车逃跑 你就在外边等 |
[02:42] | – Why would derekrob a bank? – Just go with me,please. | – Derek干吗要抢银行? – 拜托 就照我说的来 |
[02:44] | – Okay,derek’s robbinga bank. – And he gets caught. | – 那好 Derek抢银行 – 后来被抓住了 |
[02:46] | But no one knowsyou were involved ’cause you were drivingthe car. | 但因为你在驾车 所以没人知道你也参与在内 |
[02:49] | Okay,derek’s in jail,I’m in the mystery car. What’s the question? | 那么 Derek入狱 我躲在秘密的车里 问题是什么? |
[02:53] | Would you turn yourself in, | 你会让自己卷进去吗? |
[02:55] | or would you stay quietand let derek go down for a robbery in which youwere a complicit participant? | 还是即便自己是这次抢劫的同谋 却看着Derek被捕而无动于衷? |
[02:59] | Or would you,you know,stand by him? | 又或者 你知道 会支持他吗? |
[03:02] | Well… whose idwas it to rob the bank? | 那…抢银行是谁的主意? |
[03:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:08] | His,but… you helped. | 他的 但… 你有帮忙 |
[03:12] | I mean,could you livewith yourself | 我想说 你能心安理得吗 |
[03:14] | if you just walked away and let the man you lovetake the fall? | 如果离开 任凭你爱的男人坐牢? |
[03:20] | If you tell me,maybe I can help. | 如果你愿意讲 也许我能帮忙 |
[03:24] | – If you tell me– – no,I’ll see–I’ll see you at work. | – 如果你告诉我– – 不用了 待会儿–医院见 |
[03:29] | Crtina,you don’t jog. | Cristina 你不慢跑的 |
[03:33] | We don’t jog. | 我们都不慢跑的 |
[03:36] | – Has georgesaid anything to you? – About what? | – George对你说过什么吗? – 关于什么? |
[03:43] | I jog sometimes… without you. | 有时我会慢跑的… 你不在身边的时候 |
[04:05] | – how’s your dad? – His surgery is today. | – 你爸爸怎么样? – 今天手术 |
[04:07] | – You have nothingto worry about. – I’m not worried,not anymore. | – 没什么好担心的 – 我不担心 已经没这必要了 |
[04:11] | What do you meanby that? | 这话是什么意思? |
[04:13] | Hey.So are you and meredith having one of your | 嘿 那么你跟Meredith享受完… |
[04:16] | “we’re best friends,we’re so cool” secret time things? | “我们是最好的朋友 很酷” 之类的秘密时间了吗? |
[04:19] | Sorry,I’m cranky. Candy stripingmakes me so cranky. | 抱歉 我有点不正常 做花瓶医生弄得我很不正常 |
[04:22] | – Cristina’s leaving. – ah,so I can havemy girlfriend back. | – Cristina要走了 – 啊 那我能要回我的女友了 |
[04:30] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[04:44] | why are you acting like the sky is falling? | 干吗象天要塌下来似的? |
[04:46] | The sky isn’t falling. It already fell.George knows. | 不是要塌 是已经塌了 George知道了 |
[04:49] | I was in surgeryfor 14 hours yesterday,and no tremor. | 我昨天做了14个小时手术 都没有震颤 |
[04:52] | Yeah,with me by your side, ready to jump in. | 对 我在你身边 随时准备接手 |
[04:55] | – I haven’t had a tremorin a week. – George knows. | – 一周来我都没有震颤 – George知道了 |
[04:58] | And this is not any surgery. You are operatingon his father today. | 这不是其他手术 今天要开刀的是他父亲 |
[05:01] | – I am aware of that,and I am fine. – Well,he’s gonna do something. | – 我清楚 我很好 – 他会有所行动的 |
[05:04] | I know him.He’s not gonna just stand byand say nothing. | 我了解他 不可能默不作声地呆在一边 |
[05:06] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[05:08] | I had a tremor. Now I don’T. | 我以前是会震颤 但现在不会了 |
[05:11] | We need a strategy.We have to figure out our story and come up with a plan. | 我们需要一个策略 必须套好招 做个计划 |
[05:15] | Oh,cristina,you’re too intense. | 哦 Cristina 你反应过激了 |
[05:18] | I am too intense? | 我反应过激? |
[05:20] | I have beenworking my ass off making surenobody here knows, | 我一直在拼命地努力 确保这里的人都不知道 |
[05:24] | runninyour board, learning surgical procedures | 帮你写手术板 学习手术步骤 |
[05:27] | I shouldn’t have to know until my fif year covering you. | 学习该在第五年 才要了解的内容来保护你 |
[05:29] | Covering me? | 保护我? |
[05:30] | – And I haven’tbeen covering you? – Excuse me? | – 难道我没有吗? – 什么? |
[05:35] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[05:37] | – we’re a team… – okay. | – 我们是团队… – 好的 |
[05:40] | A strong team,and I wouldn’t be in that O.R. If I didn’t knowI could do it, | 很坚强的团队 如果知道自己不行 我不会进手术室 |
[05:44] | and you just have totrust me on that. Don’t let this o’malley thingbreak you down. | 你只要信任我就好 别被O’malley的问题击垮 |
[05:47] | No,I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[05:51] | – Cristina– – I gotta–I gotta go. | – 我要–我要走了 |
[06:00] | what happened? | 出什么事了? |
[06:01] | Driver lost controlof his car, plowed throughthe fish market at the warf. | 司机对车失去控制 直接冲进了码头的鱼市 |
[06:04] | At least a dozen injuries. I need all hands on deck. | 至少有一打伤员 我需要全员上阵 |
[06:07] | All hands?Does thatmean “all hands,” or just all hands? | 全员? 也包括我吗? |
[06:10] | Stevens,uh,you shouldn’thave been paged. | Stevens 呃 不该通知你的 |
[06:12] | You can,uh,go and take overon mr. O’malley. He’s having his surgery todaywith dr. Burke. | 你可以 呃 接管O’malley先生 Burke医生今天要替他手术 |
[06:17] | Uh,that’s my case. I’m with burke. | 呃 那是我的医案 我跟Burke |
[06:18] | You have traumasrolling into the pit. She can take overfor you. | 你要照顾源源不断 涌进诊疗室的伤员 她可以接管 |
[06:21] | So I get to scrub in? Thanks. | 那我可以参加手术了? 谢谢 |
[06:23] | – But– – stevens,you will notscrub in. | – 但是– – Stevens 你不能手术 |
[06:25] | You will not handleany instruments. | 不能动任何工具 |
[06:27] | You will not move or talkor do anything other than breathe and watch. | 不能移动或谈论 除了呼吸和观察 不能做任何事情 |
[06:31] | Candy striping again. No problem. | 还做花瓶医生 没问题 |
[06:33] | Where is george? Why isn’t he here? | George在哪儿? 怎么不在这儿? |
[06:35] | I don’t know. He switched shifts with me. | 不知道 他跟我换班了 |
[06:38] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生… |
[06:39] | um,I just wanted to say,dr. Burke requested me on the o’malley case,so if I have to go… | 呃 我只想说 Burke医生要求我 跟进O’malley的医案 所以如果非要去… |
[06:45] | I mean,izzie can’t evenscrub in, so if and when my attendingasks for me– | 我的意思是 既然Izzie都不能手术 那如果主治医生叫我… |
[06:49] | well,if and when your attending asks for you, then you have to go,don’t you? | 如果那样 你就不得不去 是吗? |
[06:56] | grey,trauma room one. Yang,man that stretcher.Karev,come with me. | Grey 一号外伤病房 Yang 负责这个担架 Karev 跟我来 |
[07:00] | All right,talk to me. | 好了 跟我说 |
[07:01] | Larry shane dickerson,86,G.C.S. 8, B.P. Of 100 over palp,pulse in the 120s. | Larry Shane Dickerson 86岁 昏迷指数8 血压 80/~ 脉搏120 |
[07:05] | Obvious deformities to the right tib/fib.Get x-rays. | 右侧胫腓骨明显变形 做个X光 |
[07:08] | Let me knowif there’s anything surgical. | 如果要手术就告诉我 |
[07:09] | Looks like he’s got a lot worse problems than a broken leg. | 比起断腿 看来他还有 很多更严重的问题 |
[07:11] | Honey,let me hear your voice. | 亲爱的 让我听听你的声音 |
[07:13] | That car,that car– it just about killed him. | 那辆车 那辆车– 差点害死他 |
[07:16] | – The car hit him? – No,he was driving. | – 他被车撞了? – 不 他是司机 |
[07:18] | Hit his head on the windshield,chest hit the steering column.Old car,no airbags. | 头部撞上挡风玻璃 胸部撞上方向盘 老式车 没有气囊 |
[07:22] | He was driving the car that crashed into the fish market? | 就是他驾车冲进鱼市的? |
[07:24] | He wasn’t driving it. That’s what I’m telling you. | 他没有开车 我告诉你 |
[07:26] | It was driving him. He didn’t do all this.It was the car. | 是车在控制他 这些都不是他干的 是那辆车 |
[07:29] | – He couldn’t stop it. – Okay. | – 他停不下来 – 好的 |
[07:30] | Left pupilis sluggish.Mrs. Dickerson,dr. Yang is gonna takeyour husband over to radiology. | 左瞳孔扩散 Dickerson太太 Yang医生会带你丈夫去放射科 |
[07:35] | And,mrs. Dickerson,there are two police officers waiting to take your statementabout the accident. | Dickerson太太 那儿有两个警官等你录事故口供 |
[07:40] | It was the car.See,he dropped me off, he wentto park like he always does. | 是那辆车 他顺道送我 然后象往常一样去公园 |
[07:43] | – Okay. – Larry is a good driver. | – 好的 – Larry是个好司机 |
[07:45] | – All right. – Please,I want to bewith my husband. | – 好的 – 求你了 我想跟我丈夫在一起 |
[07:47] | Yes,mrs. Dickerson, but justgive the statement– | 我知道 Dickerson太太 但只是录口供– |
[07:49] | not now!please. | 现在不行! 求你了 |
[07:53] | Okay,uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[07:55] | all–all right,I’ll–I’ll ask them to come back later. | 那好 我–我让他们过会儿再来 |
[08:03] | – he’s crashing. – I need suction here. | – 他快不行了 – 这里吸一下 |
[08:11] | should we shock him again? | 要再电击一次吗? |
[08:12] | Shocking is not gonna help a heart with no blood to pump. | 那也不能使一颗没有血液的心脏跳动 |
[08:14] | Damn it. There are clots everywhere. | 该死 到处都是血块 |
[08:16] | If I could just getbetter visualization… | 只要能再看清楚一点… |
[08:17] | so you said you wereinside of the fish marketwhen this happened? | 照你说的 事情发生时 你就在鱼市内? |
[08:21] | Okay,I need you to get her… | 好的 我需要你给她… |
[08:25] | ma’am? Ma’am? | 女士? |
[08:31] | – call it,grey. – Time of death–7:53 A.M. | – 宣布死亡 Grey – 死亡时间–早上7:53 |
[08:37] | ma’am? | 女士? |
[08:42] | Preston burke–back from the dead. | Preston Burke–重生的男人 |
[08:48] | Can’t say the samefor your patient. | 但此话并不适用于你病人 |
[08:50] | Ma’am?! | 女士? |
[08:52] | Ma–I need a stretcherover here. | 女–我这儿需要担架 |
[08:54] | I think I might be parked in a red zone. | 我想自己也许停在危险区域 |
[08:57] | I needa stretcher,please! | 请来付担架! |
[09:14] | – Awesome cuts. – I flew through a window. | – 伤口太惊人了 – 我飞着穿过了一扇窗 |
[09:17] | – I flew. – Karev. | – 我飞着 |
[09:19] | Stop manhandling my intern. That’s my job. | 别再教训我的实习生 那是我的工作 |
[09:21] | – can you tell me your name? – Janelle duco. | – 能告诉我你叫什么吗? |
[09:23] | Janelle,what do you dofor a living? | Janelle 你靠什么为生? |
[09:25] | I sell vegetablesat the fish market. | 在鱼市卖蔬菜 |
[09:27] | janelle,honey,can I get you anything? Some food maybe? | Janelle 亲爱的 能为你提供点什么吗? 要来点吃的? |
[09:31] | Mrs. Dickerson,is that you? | Dickerson太太 是你吗? |
[09:33] | Mrs. Dickerson,I’m sorry. You can’t be here right now. | Dickerson太太 抱歉 你不能留在这儿 |
[09:35] | Larry is a good driver. The car went crazy. | Larry是个好司机 是那辆车不正常 |
[09:38] | Janelle,if–if youneed anything, I’ll be right over here. | Janelle 如果– 如果有任何需要 我就在这儿 |
[09:41] | oh,I’m sorry. I’m sorry.Come with me. | 哦 对不起 对不起 跟我来 |
[09:41] | She’s my best customer. | 她是我最好的顾客 |
[09:43] | She collapsed in my arms. I justwant to make sure she’s okay. | 她倒在我怀里 我只想确保她没事 |
[09:46] | – You got it from here? – They don’t call me “doctor”for nothing. | – 你现在接手可以吗? – 别人不会无缘无故叫我”医生” |
[09:49] | Mr. Dickersonis such a nice man. | Dickersong先生人那么好 |
[09:52] | I hope he didn’t killmy baby. | 但愿他没有害死我孩子 |
[09:56] | Addison! She’s pregnant. | Addison! 她怀孕了 |
[09:59] | I need an ultrasound. How far along are you? | 我要一台超声波 怀孕多久了? |
[10:01] | – Ten weeks.Ow! – Sorry. | – 十周 – 抱歉 |
[10:03] | There’s glass in there,karev. Try a lighter tough. | 里面有玻璃 Karev 手脚轻一点 |
[10:07] | The doctors… hot men. | 医生…性感男人 |
[10:10] | They’re all really hot. They are,aren’t they? | 他们都很性感 是真的 对吗? |
[10:13] | It’s not just ’cause I’m wearinga plate-glass window? | 并非是我裹满了厚板玻璃的缘故吧? |
[10:15] | – No,they’re man-candy. – Good. | – 不是 他们是糖果男人 – 很好 |
[10:23] | okay,that is nasty. | 好了 这下糟糕 |
[10:25] | Her sats are in the 80s. I’ve got to get her oxygen. | 她的血氧浓度只有80 我要给她输氧 |
[10:27] | – And I’m gonna needa portable chest,stat. – I love the bossing.Boss more. | – 做一个便携式胸部X线检查 – 我喜欢这种发号施令 再猛烈一点 |
[10:36] | hey,izzie. Honey,this is izzie. | 嘿 Izzie 亲爱的 这是Izzie |
[10:39] | – Hi. – Oh,yes. | – 嗨 – 哦 对呀 |
[10:41] | One of the girlswho lives with georgie in some kindof setup there. | 跟George住在某个地方的 其中一个姑娘 |
[10:45] | It’s not some kindof setup. It’s like what they dothese days. | 不是什么地方 就象他们这些天这样 |
[10:49] | Men and women live togetherwithout being… | 男女同住 但不是… |
[10:52] | you know… men and women. | 你知道的… 男人和女人 |
[10:55] | It’s likea neutral thing,huh? | 有点中性的 哈? |
[10:57] | – So nothing sexual? – Mom! | – 那么没有性? – 妈妈! |
[11:01] | no. Nothing sexual. | 没 没有性 |
[11:03] | – Where are the othero’malley men today? – I told ’emto get back to work. | – 其他O’malley家的小伙呢? – 我让他们回去工作了 |
[11:06] | – They were climbingthe walls in here. – Well,I’m here to prep youfor surgery. | – 反正在这儿也没用 – 我来帮你准备手术 |
[11:09] | – As you know,dr. Burkeis your surgeon. – Dr. Burke–right. | – 你也知道 Burke医生为你主刀 – Burke医生–对呀 |
[11:12] | – Georgie’s always saying”dr. Burke this,dr. Burke that”. – yeah,he’s pretty incredible. | – Georgie总是说”Burke医生这样或那样” – 是的 他非常了不起 |
[11:16] | he’s one of the best cardiothoracic guys in the world. | 他是世界上最好的心脏外科医生之一 |
[11:18] | yeah. | 是的 |
[11:22] | Um,I have to go. I’m gonna be right back. | 我要走了 我很快回来 |
[11:24] | You’re not even working today. Why are you getting paged? | 你今天不上班 怎么会被呼叫呢? |
[11:26] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[11:29] | You’re pretty. | 你挺漂亮 |
[11:31] | There’s nothing sexualbetween you and georgie,not even a little bit? | 你和Georgie没有发生过关系 一点点都没有? |
[11:34] | – Louise! – What? | – 怎么了? |
[11:37] | I just want georgieto be happy. | 我只希望Georgie能高兴 |
[11:40] | Okay.Let’s just prep youfor surgery. | 好吧 让我们准备一下手术 |
[11:43] | Anything you would’ve done different,dr. Hahn? | 换作是你又能如何 Hahn医生? |
[11:45] | Given the size of the wound, I would’ve given up sooner. | 受了那么重的伤 要是我就会放弃了 |
[11:49] | So how have you been,preston? Last time I saw you,you stole my patient’s heart. | 你怎么样 Preston? 上次你偷了我病人的心脏 |
[11:53] | Then you got shot. Karma rocks. | 然后就被枪击了 因果报应 |
[11:57] | What brings you all the wayfrom seattle presbyterian to seattle grace? | 是什么让你从 Seattle Presbyterian来到Seattle Grace? |
[12:00] | A consult,and knowing how much my being here would annoy you. | 来做顾问 还有知道了我来能让你苦恼 |
[12:04] | Oh,on the contrary,it’s always a pleasure, but not as muchas when you leave. | 正相反 这会让我高兴 不过没有你离开时那么高兴 |
[12:14] | Hey,do you think I couldget in on erica hahn’s surgery? | 你说我能参加Erica Hahn的手术么? |
[12:17] | – I’ve heard she’s amazing. – Who? | – 听说她很厉害 – 谁? |
[12:18] | Dr. Hahn. She’s doing a consult. | Hahn 她来做顾问 |
[12:20] | I wonder who the V.I.P.Patient is. | 我想知道谁是VIP病人 |
[12:29] | Um,get him–get him to C.T. | 带他去做CT |
[12:34] | – maria,may I havemy father’s chart? – Dr. Hahn… | – Maria 请给我我爸爸的病历 – Hahn医生 |
[12:38] | I was pleasantly surprised to hear you werejoining us today. | 很惊讶今天你来加入我们 |
[12:40] | Oh,well,I’m always ready to lend a hand,dr. Webber. | 我时刻准备来帮助 Webber医生 |
[12:43] | George. Hey,how’s your dad? | George 你爸爸怎么样了? |
[12:46] | Uh,here is his chart. He’s in room 3975. | 这是他的病历 他在3975房间 |
[12:49] | It’s down the hall,third door on the right. | 在大厅下面 右手第三个门 |
[12:51] | – I’ll be there in a minute. – Okay. | – 我马上过去 – 好的 |
[12:52] | I’ll escort you,and you can tell me what it would take to steal youaway from seattle presbyterian. | 我陪你去 你告诉我需要什么 能把你从Seattle Presbyterian挖过来 |
[12:58] | We could use an extra handaround here. | 我们就能多个人手了 |
[13:03] | – Callie. – Hey. | |
[13:06] | We broke up.You broke up with me. Unless I’m missing something? | 我们分手了 你跟我分手的 除非我忽略了什么? |
[13:10] | That doesn’t mean… | 这不等于… |
[13:11] | I’m just askingabout your dad. | 我只是问问你爸爸 |
[13:12] | Why? Why do you care? | 为什么 你问什么关心? |
[13:15] | Because I care about you. Right. | – 因为我关心你 – 对 |
[13:18] | Well,I guess that’s whyyou slept with mark sloan,huh?That makes sense. | 这也是你跟Mark Sloan睡觉的原因? 原来如此 |
[13:30] | Did dr. Bailey seethe chest x-ray? | Bailey医生看到胸片了么? |
[13:31] | No,but withthe decreased breath sounds and the low pulse ox,she suspects janellewill need a chest tube. | 没有 看她呼吸越来越轻 脉搏微弱 她估计Janelle需要气管插管 |
[13:36] | I’m dabbing out freakin’glass splinters, and she gets to doa chest tube? | 我在这挑这些玻璃碎片 她却能做气管插管? |
[13:39] | You signed on for this. | 你被雇用干这个的 |
[13:41] | This is not a good day for me. This is not a good dayfor me at all. | 今天真不顺 今天简直太不顺了 |
[13:44] | The baby looks good,janelle. Heartbeat’s strong. | 孩子很好 Janelle 心跳很有力 |
[13:47] | Do you wantme to call the father? | 你需要我叫他爸爸来么? |
[13:48] | You could do that,but that would require mespeaking to him,which I no longer do. | 这会迫使我跟他说话 我已经不再跟那个人来往了 |
[13:52] | Plus,hearing he’s a daddyfrom some random doctormight not go over real well. | 再者 听说自己当爸了 他可能一时无法接受 |
[13:56] | – So the baby’s fatherdoesn’t know. – No,and he’s never going to. | – 孩子的爸爸并不知道 – 不 我也不想告诉他 |
[14:01] | Grey,can I speak with you? | Grey 能跟你说句话么? |
[14:03] | Um,I’m setting upa chest tube. | 我在进行气管插管 |
[14:05] | – I need to talk to youwhen you’re done. – I’ll come find you. | – 你做完了我要跟你说句话 – 我一会过去找你 |
[14:08] | You know,I can suture. I’ve done it before. | 我也能缝合 我以前做过 |
[14:09] | When you can do a z-plasty and barely see the scar,give me a call. | 当你能做”Z”成形整容手术 并且几乎看不到伤疤时 告诉我 |
[14:12] | Till then,dab and clean,dab and clean. | 在那之前 轻擦清理 轻擦清理 |
[14:16] | How’s plastics,karev? Everythingyou’ve ever dreamed of? | 整形外科怎么样 Karev? 跟你梦想的一样么? |
[14:21] | – Uh,we’re not doinga chest tube,dr. Grey. – What’s going on? | – 不要做气管插管了 Grey医生 – 怎么了? |
[14:24] | Ms. Duco,there’s a shard of glass going into your heart. | Duco小姐 有块玻璃碎片扎进了你的心脏 |
[14:35] | – Hey. – Hey. | |
[14:36] | – Have you seen dr. Torres? – No. | – 你看见Torres医生了么? – 没有 |
[14:38] | Quite a morning,huh? 14 injured,2 dead. | 翻为噩梦般的早晨 14人受伤 2个人死了 |
[14:41] | I know. There’s a lot of blood… | 很多很多血 |
[14:42] | – yeah. – And blood. | – 是啊 – 血液 |
[14:43] | You know,there’s a girlwho literally has a shard of glassin her chest. | 有个女孩胸腔里面有块玻璃碎片 |
[14:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:49] | Larry dickerson–the guy that crashed intothe fish market. | Larry Dickerson 冲进鱼市的那个人 |
[14:52] | it’s a subdural hematoma along with airin his mediastinum. | 硬膜下血肿 连同气胸 |
[14:54] | Now look at this, look at his spine right here. | 看看这 看看他的脊椎 |
[14:56] | – Spinal stenosis. – Yep. | – 脊髓狭窄 – 是 |
[14:58] | Narring of the spine, most often a result of aging. | 脊椎狭窄 一般是老化的结果 |
[15:01] | Causes numbnessin the legs and feet. | 造成下肢和脚部的麻痹 |
[15:03] | His case is so far advanced,I doubt he could evenfeel his feet,which means– | |
[15:07] | oh,he shouldn’thave been driving. | 他不能开车的 |
[15:10] | You paged me? | 你呼我? |
[15:11] | Patient has airin the mediastinum. Wanted you to take a look. | 病人气胸 想让你看看 |
[15:14] | Oh,this guyshouldn’t have been driving. | 这人不能开车的 |
[15:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | It looks like he hasa tracheal injury. You going into the O.R.For the subdural? | 看上去气管有损伤 你想给硬膜肿块手术? |
[15:20] | Yeah,as soon as onebecomes available. | 越快越好 只要有空的房 |
[15:23] | – What’s going onwith cristina? – What do you mean? | – Cristina怎么了? – 你指什么? |
[15:27] | Well,first she kicks meout of bed at 5:00 this morning so she can have girl talkwith meredith, | 首先他早上五点把我吵醒 为了跟Meredith谈话 |
[15:30] | and now I can’t find her. Shewas supposed to be my intern. | 我现在又找不到她了 她应该是我的实习生 |
[15:33] | I had to get my own C.T. What’s goin’ on? | 我不得不自己帮病人拍CT 她怎么了? |
[15:38] | Nothing. Cristina’s fine. | 没事 Cristina挺好 |
[15:40] | She’s just workingreally hard. | 她就是工作太辛苦了 |
[15:43] | I’m sure I don’t haveany idea. | 我保证我不知道 |
[15:49] | don’t mention cristinato burke,okay? It’s just not a good idea. | 别跟Burke提Cristina 好么? 这不是什么好主意 |
[15:52] | Yeah? What did youtalk about this morning? | 那你们今天早上说什么了? |
[15:54] | Bank robberies… which isn’t reallythe point,okay? | 银行抢劫……这不是我想说的 |
[15:59] | She was jogging,and well… just cut her some slack today,okay? | 我想说 她有点不是很顺 你应该宽容一点 |
[16:04] | – Not thatI should interfere– – but you’re going to anyway. | – 我想我不该过问 – 但你必须要过问 |
[16:08] | I’m just gonna ask once,very nicely. | (那好吧)我只问一次 |
[16:12] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:16] | You know says “thank you”like nothing else? | 我就不说谢谢了 |
[16:21] | I’m leaving now. | 我走了哦 |
[16:37] | hey,uh,derek’slooking for you. He said you lefta patient in the C.T. | Derek找你 他说 你把一个病人留在了CT房 |
[16:40] | – I’m trying to hear. – what’s going on? | – 我在尽量听 – 怎么了? |
[16:51] | – dr. Yang. – Yes,sir. | – Yang医生 – 是的 |
[16:53] | When you see dr. Burke, tell him I need to speak with him. | 你看到Burke医生时 告诉他我找他 |
[16:56] | Of course,sir. | 当然可以 |
[16:58] | Uh,is that,uh,dr. Hahnfrom presbyterian talking to george’s dad? | 那是Presbyterian的Hahn 在和George爸爸说话? |
[17:03] | Mr. O’malley has electedto have dr. Hahnperform his valve replacement. | O’malley选择让Hahn医生完成他的手术 |
[17:08] | Um,but what aboutdr. Burke? | Burke医生怎么办呢? |
[17:09] | Dr. Burke’s been replaced. | Burke医生被替换了 |
[17:23] | Well,so what if he replaced mewith dr. Hahn? | 把我换掉又怎么了 |
[17:25] | I’m no longeron his father’s surgery. | 我不再负责他爸爸的手术了 |
[17:27] | That’s a good thing if it means you stop obsessing. | 如果能让你不再困扰了 也算是件好事 |
[17:29] | George didn’t just replace you. He told the chief.The chief knows. | George不仅仅替换了你 他告诉主任了 主任知道了 |
[17:33] | I mean,for all we know,erica hahn’s being considered the new head of cardio. | Erica Hahn会被要求接手心脏科 |
[17:36] | And the chief asked meto tell you that he has something importantto talk to you about. | 主任让我告诉你 他有重要的事跟你说 |
[17:42] | – Oh,okay. – So we need to alignour stories. | – 好吧 – 所以我们要编个故事 |
[17:45] | This is why I feel likeI’m covering for you. | 我感觉我在掩护你 |
[17:47] | I don’t line up stories. That’s not me. | 我不编故事 那不是我 |
[17:49] | Oh,I’m sorry. You thinkit’s me?That’s not fair. | 不好意思 你认为是我? 这不公平 |
[17:51] | You know,it’s done. | 够了 |
[17:52] | The chief wants to talk to me, so I will talk to him. | 主任想跟我谈话 我就去 |
[17:55] | I am not telling hima story,cristina. | 我不想跟他撒谎 Cristina |
[17:59] | I’m gonna tell himthe truth. | 我想告诉他事实 |
[18:01] | Burke. Burke. | |
[18:06] | – still gettinga heartbeat there? – Happy to say. | – 还有心跳么? – 很乐观的 |
[18:09] | And it’ll get stronger once you’ve had your surgery. | 做手术后会跳得更好 |
[18:13] | Do you mind me askingwhy you guys switched from dr. Burke to dr. Hahn? | 为什么要把Burke医生换成Hahn医生? |
[18:16] | No,we didn’T. Georgie did. | 不是我们 Georgie换的 |
[18:17] | – Did he say why? – Not really,no. | – 他说原因了么? – 没有 |
[18:21] | Did georgie and dr. Burke maybe have a falling out? | Georgie和Burke医生吵架了么? |
[18:23] | Not that I know of. | 我不知道有这事 |
[18:24] | Then is there something going on with george and dr. Hahn? | 那是不是George 跟Hahn医生好上了? |
[18:26] | Ah,here we go again. | 又来了 |
[18:27] | No,there’s nothing going on with george and dr. Hahn. | 不 George和Hahn医生不会好上的 |
[18:30] | I already told her. Dr. Torresis the one who loves george. | 我跟她说了 Torres喜欢George |
[18:34] | Well,then why did dr. Torres break up with him? | 那Torres医生还跟他分手? |
[18:36] | Why did dr. Torres break up with him, I mean,between us? | Torres医生为什么跟他分手呢? 我们私下说 |
[18:41] | Well… how muchdid george tell you? | George跟你说了多少? |
[18:44] | Everything,I’m his mother. | 所有的事 我是他妈妈 |
[18:45] | Okay,well,then you knowthat callie is a little bit out there. | 你知道么 Callie有一点点出位 |
[18:48] | I mean,I have seen more of that girl’s bodythan I have of my own. | 我看她的身体比看自己次数还多 |
[18:50] | It’s just a little bit too much information for me. | 这对我有点太刺激了 |
[18:52] | I mean,nobody needs to benaked that often. | 没人会像那样经常裸着 |
[18:58] | He didn’t tell you that? | 他没跟你们说? |
[19:02] | I don’t knowwhy they broke up. | 我不知道他们为什么分手 |
[19:04] | George seemedto really like her, and he kind of needed her. | George似乎很爱她 甚至需要她 |
[19:06] | I mean,you remember the whole george and meredith thing. | 我是说 你应该记得 George和Meredith那件事 |
[19:08] | – Wait,george and meredith? – I knew it. | – 等等 George和Meredith? – 我知道 |
[19:11] | George didn’ttell you that either. | George也没跟你说 |
[19:13] | First meredith,then dr. Torres and now this dr. Hahn… | 先是Meredith 然后是Torres 现在是Hahn… |
[19:16] | o’malley men are studs. | o’malley家的男人都是情种 |
[19:18] | He isn’t a stud,he’s just very handsome. | 他不是情种 他只是很英俊 |
[19:20] | Okay,people,focus. Georgeis not dating erica hahn. | 话说回来 George没有跟Erica Hahn约会 |
[19:23] | Then why would he want herto perform his father’s surgeryinstead of dr. Burke? | 那他为什么让她代替Burke手术? |
[19:27] | – Is she betterthan dr. Burke? – She’s good,really good. | – 她比Burke医生还好? – 她很好 当然 |
[19:31] | Nobody’s better than burke. | 但没人比Burke强 |
[19:34] | – Then why can’t I havedr. Burke? – I don’t know. | – 那我为什么不能让Burke医生手术? – 我不知道 |
[19:37] | Do me a favor… could you find out? | 帮帮我 你能不能查出原因? |
[19:42] | – Hey,have you seen george? – No. | – 你看见George了么? – 没有 |
[19:44] | – He is acting so weird. – So is cristina. | – 他行为太怪异了 – Cristina也是 |
[19:47] | What is wrongwith everyone today? | 今天大家都怎么了? |
[19:50] | Hey,callie. I wasgonna come and find you. | Callie 我正要去找你 |
[19:52] | What did you wanttoalk to me about? | 你要跟我说什么? |
[19:53] | – Panties. – Uh,callie,what you up to? | – 内裤 – Callie 你指什么? |
[19:56] | – I’m gonna kickmeredith’s ass right now. – Get off me! | – 我现在要教训Meredith – 离我远点! |
[19:58] | I kept your secrets,I was discreet, I was a really good friendto you, | 我很小心的保守你的秘密 我是你的好朋友 |
[20:01] | and I didn’t have to be, and then you go and do this? | 我本来不需要的 现在你反过来做这个? |
[20:03] | – Do what?! – Hey,callie,use your words! | – 做什么?! – Callie 好好说! |
[20:05] | – Use your words,callie. – Panties,meredith. | – 好好说 Callie – 内裤 Meredith |
[20:07] | I’m talkin’ aboutthe mcfreakin’-cone-of-silence pair of panties I pulled offthe bulletin board, | 我是说 我从公告牌上把内裤拿下来 |
[20:11] | not to mention the adulterousmcsex I witnessed. | 只字未提我看到你们的奸情 |
[20:13] | – Hey,hey,hey! – You remember that? | – 还记得吗? |
[20:14] | Hey,I’m sorry,I’m sorry,but she’s very little,and you’re hurting her. | 不好意思 她很弱小 你伤到她了 |
[20:17] | You told george.My night with mcsteamy was not yours to share. | 你告诉George了 你不该告诉他我跟McSteamy上床了 |
[20:20] | That’s what this is about, your sex with mcsteamy? | 就是指这个 你和McSteamy上床的事? |
[20:23] | You told izzie. | 你还告诉Izzie了 |
[20:24] | – No.No,no! – Callie! | – 没有! 没有! |
[20:26] | You told me you sleptwith someone. | 你告诉我你跟某人上床了 |
[20:28] | You never said it was sloan. George told me it was sloan. | 你没说那个人是Sloan George跟我说的 |
[20:34] | George? | |
[20:35] | George told you? Who told george? | George告诉你的? 谁告诉George的? |
[20:39] | Maybe perhapsthe guy you slept with? | 也许是跟你上床的人? |
[20:46] | george thinksI betrayed him, and I didn’T. | George认为我背叛了他 但我没有 |
[20:50] | I didn’T. We were broken up. | 我没有 我们分手了 |
[20:52] | Well,go tell george. | 去告诉George |
[21:00] | – Dude,she wentall cage fighter on you. – I know. | – 伙计 她想跟你打架呢 – 我知道 |
[21:06] | How’s my dad doing? | 我爸爸怎么样了? |
[21:08] | George,your ex is hard-core–passionate,but hard-core. | George 你那激情澎湃的前女友 太激情了 |
[21:12] | Yeah,I don’t–how is he doing? | 我不是 他怎么样了? |
[21:14] | – He’s fine,george. – And my mom,is she driving you crazy? | – 他挺好 George – 我妈妈有没有让你疯狂? |
[21:17] | Has she offeredto iron your scrubs? | 她有没有要求熨你的衣服? |
[21:19] | She does that. She offers to iron things,weird things. | 她会做的 她总想熨东西 奇怪的东西 |
[21:24] | They’re fine. They’re just,um… | 他们挺好 只是… |
[21:27] | – what? – Confused. | – 什么? – 很困惑 |
[21:29] | You know,suddenly a stranger is operatingon your dad’s heart, | 突然让一个陌生人给你爸爸做手术 |
[21:32] | and they bothwant to know why, and I have no ideawhat to tell them,so… | 他们想知道原因 我又不知道怎么解释 |
[21:36] | cristina,tell izziewhy dr. Hahn is doing my dad’ssurgery instead of burke. | Cristina 告诉Izzie为什么 Hahn医生代替Burke医生给我爸爸手术 |
[21:45] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[21:48] | Look…dr. Hahnis an incredible surgeon. Your father is in great hands. | Hahn是个很出色的医生 交给她你爸爸肯定会没事的 |
[21:53] | – Nothing else matters. – You’re wrong. | – 不会有什么问题 – 你错了 |
[21:54] | There’s a lot of peoplewith fathers in this hospital, and it does matter to themwho their doctor is. | 医院里每个病人都有父亲 对他们而言谁开刀都是一个问题 |
[22:05] | George,I…I-I know this is scary. I understand that. | George 我知道这事很吓人 我能理解 |
[22:09] | But burke… | 但Burke… |
[22:11] | I didn’t come backuntil I was ready. Preston burke is ready. | 我准备好了才回来的 Preston Burke也准备好了 |
[22:15] | Look,I… I just can’ttalk to you about this. | 我没法告诉你 |
[22:18] | This is none of your business, and just please,please stay out of this. | 这不关你的事 你能不能不要插手了 |
[22:23] | – What do I doabout your parents? – You don’t do anythingabout my parents. | – 我怎么跟你父母交待? – 你不用跟他们说 |
[22:26] | Your job is to watch,remember? | 你的工作只是观察 记得么? |
[22:30] | I was just… sorry. | 我只是…抱歉 |
[22:39] | You might considerleaving that alone until she goes intothe O.R. | 进手术室前不处理那部分 |
[22:42] | Yeah,about that–when’s that gonna happen? | 什么时候能手术? |
[22:44] | There’s a large shard of glassin my heart,you know? | 你知道我心脏里有一大片玻璃 |
[22:47] | You’d be surisedhow long people can live with stuffinside their bodies–glass,shrapnel,bullets. | 很多人身体里 藏有异物还能生存很久 |
[22:52] | I saw a guy once with halfa chair leg in his chest. | 我见过一个人胸腔里有一半椅子腿 |
[22:55] | – That was one hellof a splinter. – Can we focus here? | – 这只是一块玻璃碎片 – 看看目前的情况 |
[23:01] | it looks likewe’ll,uh, have the O.R.In a few hours. | 再过几小时就能手术了 |
[23:04] | So if I get hit by a car, thrown through a window, | 我被车撞了 从窗户飞出去 |
[23:08] | have a big shard of glassin my chest and my baby survives, | 胸腔里有一大块玻璃 我的孩子还能幸存 |
[23:11] | that’s pretty much a signI should have this baby,right,even without a father? | 是不是表明我该留着这个孩子 即使没有父亲? |
[23:16] | – Everyone has a father. – Not if she doesn’t tell him. | – 每人都有爸爸 – 如果她不告诉他 |
[23:20] | You think I should tell him. Everyone says I’m wrong. | 你觉得我该告诉他 每个人都说我错了 |
[23:24] | He’s scum,and now I’m the bad guy’cause I don’t want himin my kid’s life,right? | 他是人渣 现在我不想让他进入 我孩子的生活 所以我也是坏人 对么? |
[23:27] | – That’s what you’re thinking? – Janelle… | – 你是不是这么想的? |
[23:31] | my thing is,what about the kid? | 我想说 孩子怎么办? |
[23:32] | I mean,what happenswhen he’s 6 or 7 and he wants to meet his dad? | 当他6-7岁了 想见他爸爸时怎么办? |
[23:35] | – Karev,this is none ofyour business,okay? – She asked,okay? | – Karev 不关你的事 好么? – 她问我了 好么? |
[23:38] | He cheated on me. | 他欺骗了我 |
[23:39] | Makes him an ass. Doesn’tmean you have to be one. | 他负了你 但你不用负你的孩子 |
[23:44] | ms. Duco? B.P.’S 80 over 60. | – Duco小姐? – BP80 超过60 |
[23:51] | J.V.D.And muffled heart sounds. She’s officially unstable. | J.V.D. 心跳声压抑 她现在很不稳定 |
[23:54] | The O.R. Can’t wait.Alex,find burke and bolus a liter of saline,hang a unit of blood. | 手术不能再拖了 Alex去找Burke 准备一升生理盐水 一个单位的血液 |
[23:58] | We’ve got to get her ready for transport,people,now! | 我们要准备将她转移 现在 |
[24:01] | – I’m sorry.Spinal what? – stenosis. | – 对不起 脊椎什么? – 狭窄 |
[24:04] | And he got thisin the accident? | 事故导致他这样? |
[24:06] | I think it may have causedthe accident. Spinal stenosis is commonin older people. | 是这样导致了事故 脊椎狭窄在老年人中很常见 |
[24:10] | No,no.Larry didn’t haveanything wrong with himbefore the accident. | 不 Larry事故前身体很健康 |
[24:14] | So there were no symptoms that either of you noticed? | 你没发现任何症状? |
[24:17] | No,larry was fine. | 不 Larry挺健康的 |
[24:19] | We’re old,but we’ve both been in good health.Larry was fine. | 我们老了 但身体不错 Larry很好 |
[24:23] | We’re gonna need to operateon your husband. | 你的丈夫需要手术 |
[24:25] | He has a subdural hematoma, which is bleeding in the brain. | 他硬膜下血肿 导致脑部出血 |
[24:28] | And we need to bring in a cardiothoracic surgeon | 我们需要请一位心脏外科医生 |
[24:30] | to repair the holein his trachea, which is his windpipe. | 来修复他气管的破损 |
[24:33] | That–that–so that means that you need to operateon his… | 这意味着要在他的… |
[24:37] | – chestand his head? – Yes. | – 胸部和头部做手术? – 是的 |
[24:42] | We just wanted to goto the market. | 我们只是想去市场 |
[25:11] | It’ll be okay,whatever happens. | 无论发生什么都没关系 |
[25:13] | – Cristina– – he can’t punish you. | – 他不能惩罚你 |
[25:15] | Every surgery we’ve donehas been textbook, and we haven’t losta single patient. | 我们做的每个手术都很规范 我们也没有一个病人死亡 |
[25:19] | – We’re flawless,and he can’t– – cristina. | – 我们毫无失误 他不能… |
[25:21] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[25:23] | The chief does want dr. Hahnto replace me as headof cardiothoracic surgery. | 主任想要Hahn代替我 做心脏外科的主管 |
[25:31] | Richard’s planning to retire. | Richard想要退休 |
[25:36] | And he’s recommending that the board name me… | 他会向董事会提名我当 |
[25:39] | the next chief of surgery. | 下一任外科主任 |
[26:00] | This is good. It’s good,right? | 这是好事 很好 不是么? |
[26:01] | – It means georgedidn’t say anything. – I’m going to be chief. | – 说明George什么也没说 – 我要当主任了 |
[26:04] | And you didn’t tell him anything about your tremor,right? | 你没告诉他你手颤的事 对么? |
[26:06] | I’m going to be chief… of surgeryat seattle grace hospital. | 我要当西雅图格雷斯医院的 外科主任了… |
[26:13] | Why do you sound like that? | 你怎么这种反应? |
[26:14] | Because I’m going to be chief of surgery at seattle grace hospital. | 因为我要当西雅图格雷斯医院 外科主任了 |
[26:18] | This is whatyou’ve worked for. This is what you wanted. | 这是你尽力争取的 你想要的 |
[26:23] | And I can work harder. | 我可以更努力地工作 |
[26:24] | I–I can learn more procedures, I will do whateveryou need. | 我 我可以多学些东西 你要我怎样 我都愿意 |
[26:27] | – What? – Right now nobody knows. | – 什么? – 现在没人知道 |
[26:30] | I-I mean,yes,okay,the fact that george hasn’t told the chief yetdoesn’t mean that he won’t, | 我 我是说 事实是George还没 告诉主任 但不代表他以后不会 |
[26:35] | but we can deal with that.I mean, I’ll–I’ll talk to him,or you talk to him. | 但我们能解决这事儿 我会和他谈谈 或者你和他谈 |
[26:38] | And once you’re chief,it won’t matter. I mean,you’ll be chief. | 一旦你当上主任 就不会有问题了 你会当上主任 |
[26:41] | Okay,this is–this is good. Nobody will ever know. | 好的 这很好 没人会知道 |
[26:44] | I’ll know. | 我知道 |
[26:45] | I can’t be chief,not now, not like this. | 我不能当主任 起码不是现在 不在现在这种情况下 |
[26:48] | Do you know how longI wanted this? My entire career. | 你知道我等了多久么? 我整个职业生涯 |
[26:52] | And when I finally get it… | 当我最终获得这个机会… |
[26:55] | there’s blood on it. | 这是沾染着鲜血的 |
[26:57] | I had a tremor, and I didn’tsay anything about it. | 我手颤 但我没说 |
[27:00] | It’s unimaginable. It’s unethical… | 这真是难以想象的 缺乏职业道德 |
[27:04] | dishonorable. I’ve crossed a line. | 可耻 我越线了 |
[27:06] | We crossed the line together. I crossed the line with you. | 我们一起越线了 我和你一起 |
[27:09] | You dragged meacross the line. | 都是因为你 |
[27:12] | You made us a team,you told shepherd I was fine,you said,”nobody has to know”. | 你拖我下水 你告诉Shepherd 我没事 你说”没人知道” |
[27:16] | I was out there on my own. You made us a team. | 我自己在那里 你把我们拉到一起 |
[27:19] | I didwhat you needed me to do. | 我做了你要我做的 |
[27:20] | You were standing therelooking at me, telling me your whole lifewas your hands, | 你站在那里看着我 告诉我 你的手是你生命的全部 |
[27:23] | ifou couldn’t operate, if youcouldn’t be preston burke– | 如果你不能做手术 如果你不再是Preston Burke医生 |
[27:25] | – that was your concern,not mine. – Oh,no,no,no,no. | – 那是你关心的 不是我关心的 – 不 不 不 不 |
[27:27] | No,you put that on me. | 不 你让我这么做的 |
[27:33] | When you got shot,I walked away, and you cannotlet that go,can you? | 你中枪的时候 我弃你不顾 你忘不了这事 对吗 |
[27:41] | Well,I’m sticking now. Okay?I’m sticking. | 我现在不会离开了 我在坚持 |
[27:44] | You know how tired I am? | 你知道我多累么? |
[27:46] | Do you know how scared I amevery time we go into surgery?But I do it,for you. | 你知道每次做手术的时候 我多害怕么? 但我这么做 是为你 |
[27:49] | Do you know how scared I am when we go into surgery? | 你知道我们做手术的时候我多害怕么? |
[27:52] | I don’t have to just worry about my career now. | 现在我不能只担心自己的事业 |
[27:54] | I have to put yourson my back,too. | 我还担心连累你的事业 |
[27:56] | – We are a team. – Oh,there is no team. | – 我们是一个团队 – 没有团队 |
[27:58] | There is no team. | 没有团队 |
[27:59] | There is only me,once again, making allowances foryour emotional shortcomings. | 只有我一个人 只有我在忍受你感情上的缺陷 |
[28:11] | Okay,we shouldn’t say anymore. | 好吧 我们别再说了 |
[28:18] | No… we shouldn’T. | 是的 不用再说了 |
[28:45] | oh,look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[28:47] | Oh,look how wrinkledhe is. Thank god I broughtthe travel iron. | 你的衣服真皱 幸好我带了熨斗 |
[28:49] | Mom. Mom,what’s going on? | 妈 妈 怎么了? |
[28:51] | They paged me to your room. Are you okay? | 他们呼我到这儿 没事吧? |
[28:52] | Fine. It’s just that… | 很好 是… |
[28:58] | what? | 怎么了? |
[28:59] | – Want me to? – no,I’ll do it. | – 要我说么? – 不 我说 |
[29:02] | Here’s the thing,we appreciate everything you’ve done for us. | 是这样的 感谢你为我们做的一切 |
[29:06] | All the strings you pulled with dr. Burke and dr. Hahn– | 你和Burke医生、Hahn医生 所做的一切努力 |
[29:09] | the last thing we want to dois cause trouble ’cause we heard how much stressyou been under. | 我们知道你压力很大 而我们给你添麻烦了 |
[29:13] | First with you and meredith, then with you and callie– | 先是你和Meredith闹得不愉快 然后是和Callie |
[29:16] | – izzie! – I thought they knew. | – 我以为他们知道 |
[29:17] | And we hope you won’t be mad,but we rescheduled the surgeryfor tomorrow because– | 我们不希望你这样 我们重约了明天做手术 因为 |
[29:22] | we’re stickingwith dr. Burke. | 我们要Burke医生给我做手术 |
[29:27] | What did you say to them? | 你跟他们说了什么? |
[29:30] | – We asked her– – I asked youto stay outta this. | – 是我们问她的 – 我要你别管这事儿 |
[29:33] | I just told themwhat I thought, that doc– | 我只告诉他们我想的 |
[29:34] | – get out. – W-what? | – 滚 – 什么? |
[29:37] | Georgie… | |
[29:38] | – you don’t talk like thatto anyone. – Dad… | – 你不能这么跟人说话 – 爸… |
[29:42] | did dr. Stevens tell you that she’s on probation | Stevens医生告诉过你们么 她正在留院查看 |
[29:44] | because the last timeshe was allowed to interactwith patients,someone died? | 因为上次她和病人说的影响了病人 结果病人死了 |
[29:57] | It was really niceto see both of you. | 很高兴遇到你们两位 |
[30:12] | you know the guywho caused the accident? | 你知道撞人的那人么? |
[30:14] | An O.R. Just cleared up. You availableto scrub in with me? | 手术室已经准备好 你能协助我手术么? |
[30:21] | – Shapherd… – burke.What’s going on? | – Burke 发生什么事了? |
[30:29] | dr. Burke,we gota pregnant woman in the pit | Burke医生 我们有个孕妇情况危险 |
[30:31] | with a traumaticcardiac tamponade from a piece of glasspiercing her heart. | 心脏位置扎入一块玻璃造成心肌钝性创伤 |
[30:34] | Addison asked for you. | Addison叫你去 |
[30:35] | Well,you can’t dotwo surgeries at once. | 你不能同时做两个手术 |
[30:38] | No,I can’T. | 是的 不行 |
[30:42] | well,she’s bleeding like crazy. What do you want to do? | 她大出血 怎么办? |
[30:44] | burke,my guycan’t wait much longer. | Burke 我的病人等不了 |
[30:50] | Well,dr. Hahn is here.Invite her to scrub inwith you,dr. Shepherd. | Hahn医生在 你可以找她协助你 |
[30:54] | – I’ll take the glasspiercing the heart. – Okay. | – 我给心肌被玻璃扎的病人做手术 – 好的 |
[30:59] | Uh,karev. Yes,sir. | – 怎么了 |
[31:01] | Make sure that dr. Yang scrubs in with me. | 叫Yang医生来协助我 |
[31:05] | Everybody gets a surgerybut me. | 除了我 大家都有手术 |
[31:28] | We were broken up,as in not together. I can’t do this now. | 那事后我们分手了 不在一起 我现在没心思说这个 |
[31:31] | I-I slept with markto get over you, and guess what,it didn’t work. | 我和Mark上床是为了忘记你 你知道么 不管用 |
[31:35] | It was a mistake,but I did not betray you,george. | 这是个错误 但我没有背叛你 |
[31:38] | – I wouldn’t–I would never do that. – I can’t do this now. | – 我不会 决不会那么做 – 我现在不想谈这个 |
[31:50] | Oh,where are youtaking her? | 你们要把她带到哪儿? |
[31:52] | – She’s having an operation. – Oh,no. | – 她要做手术 – 不 |
[31:54] | What–what–what’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[31:57] | She has some bleedingin her chest, and they need to operate. | 她胸部流血 需要做手术 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry,janelle. I’m so,so sorry. | 对不起 Janelle 实在对不起 |
[32:06] | It’s okay,mrs. D. | 没关系 D太太 |
[32:08] | – I’m gonna be okay. – All right. | – 我会没事的. – 好 |
[32:12] | Mrs. Dickerson,you shouldgo back to your husband’s roomand wait there,okay? | Dickerson太太 你该去你丈夫的病房等 好么? |
[32:17] | He’s having surgery,too. Everyone is having surgery. | 他也在做手术 每个人都在做手术 |
[32:26] | Uh,go on and take her up. The surgical team is waiting. | 我去看看她 你们先去 手术室那边等着呢 |
[32:29] | – Ma’am. – What did I do? | – 太太 – 我做了什么? |
[32:32] | – How could I have done this? – Done what?Done what? | – 我怎么能这么做? – 做了什么?做了什么? |
[32:35] | I knew that he had trouble, my husband,with his feet. | 我知道我丈夫的腿有毛病 |
[32:40] | My daughter came to town, she took away his keys. | 我女儿进城了 把他的钥匙拿走了 |
[32:42] | She took away his keys. | 她拿走了他的钥匙 |
[32:46] | You gave ’em back to him. | 你把钥匙给他了 |
[32:49] | If I’d sided with my daughter, oh,larry would have feltso betrayed. | 如果我和我女儿一样 Larry一定会觉得被背叛了 |
[32:53] | He loves to drive. | 他喜欢开车 |
[32:56] | He–he–he didn’t mean to hurt anyone.Oh,god. | 他不想伤害任何人的 天哪 |
[33:00] | – I didn’t meanto hurt anyone. – I’m so sorry. | – 我不想伤害任何人 – 我也很难过 |
[33:05] | – Um…listen,come with me. – What? | – 跟我来吧 – 什么? |
[33:08] | I know that you didn’t meanto hurt anyone… | 我知道你不想伤害任何人… |
[33:14] | but we need to tellthe police. Just trust me,okay? You’re gonna tell the policethe same thingyou just told me… | 但我们得告诉警察 相信我 好么 把刚才对我说的告诉警察… |
[33:54] | it entered the right ventricle and went right throughthe septum. | 玻璃刺入右心室 刺穿心脏隔膜 |
[33:58] | I’m going to need to place a pericardial patch. | 要放一个心包膜片 |
[34:00] | – Shall I doa running whip stitch? – No,I’ve got it. | – 需要我做平针缠绕缝合么? – 不用 我已经在做了 |
[34:03] | I can do a mcgoon. I’ve been practicing. | 我可以做心室修补 我准备好了 |
[34:05] | Dr. Yang,move tothe other side of the table. | 到另一边去Yang医生 |
[34:09] | Dr. Burke,I apologize. I– | Burke医生 我道歉 我… |
[34:11] | move…to the other sideof the table. Thank you. | 去 到手术台另一边去 谢谢 |
[34:29] | can I get some morelap pads? | 给我点连接垫 |
[34:31] | how’s it goingdown there,dr. Hahn? Oh,just groovy. | -来这里感觉怎么样 Hahn医生? -很棒 |
[34:34] | They’re all gonna be so jeous back at seattle presbyterian. | 西雅图长老医院的医生们 肯定会很嫉妒我 |
[34:37] | Why is that? | 为什么嫉妒? |
[34:38] | Scrubbing inwith derek shepherd,the geniuswho saved preston burkewhen he almost got his ashot off? | 因为我协助救了Preston Burke的 天才医生Derek Shepherd做手术 |
[34:43] | Major jealousy. | 是很多人嫉妒 |
[34:44] | Did you hear that? I’m a genius. | 你听见没?我是天才 |
[34:46] | – Of course you are. – No,she was serious. | – 当然 – 她说真的呢 |
[34:49] | Damn it.I’m seeing a partial tear in his aorta. | 见鬼 我看见他大动脉局部破裂 |
[34:52] | You okay? | 你行么? |
[34:52] | I’m gonna have to enlarge the incisionto get to the aorta. | 我得扩大切口 要到大动脉 |
[34:55] | We’re gonna have to turn him on his back and redress. | 我们要逆转程序 重新调整 |
[34:59] | his pressure’s bottomed out. | 他的血压急降 |
[35:00] | Can you get controldown there? | 你能搞定么? |
[35:01] | I know,I know,he’s crashing,and this leration’sgetting bigger by the second. | 我知道 情况危险 出血口再次扩大 |
[35:05] | All right,you need help? | 你可以么 需要帮忙么? |
[35:05] | I need four hands,and I need everyone in hereto help me turn him. | 我需要四只手 我要这里所有人帮我救他 |
[35:09] | – Page thompson. – He’s out. | – 呼Thompson. – 他不在 |
[35:10] | – Is burke available? – He’s in O.R.Three. | – Burke能来么? – 他在第三手术室 |
[35:12] | Run in there and see if they can spare him a second. | 去看看他能不能过来几分钟 |
[35:14] | Okay,I need everyone to help meturn him. On your count derek. | 好 我需要每个人帮忙 Derek 你也来帮忙 |
[35:17] | We’ve got about half an hour before this patient dies… | 只有半小时 否则病人就不行了… |
[35:17] | move it. Take it off.Let’s go. | 动手 来吧 |
[35:20] | That is it. Start rewarming. | 就这样 开始回温 |
[35:23] | Pledgeted 5-0 prolene. | 用5-0 prolene线缝合 |
[35:25] | It’s gonna take aboutten minutesbefore the body warms up,then we’ll take her off bypass. | 身体回温大约要十分钟 然后我们可以去掉导管 |
[35:30] | – Nice work,dr. Burke. – Thank you. | – 干得不错 Burke医生 – 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Dr. Burke,dr. Hahnwas repairing the trachea and foundan aortic transection. | Burke医生 Hahnwas医生缝气管的时候 发现动脉出血 |
[35:43] | Patient’s crashing. She really needs your help. | 病人情况危殆 她需要你帮忙 |
[35:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[35:51] | The heart can’t come offof bypass for a while yet.I’ll be right back. | 有导管心脏暂时不会有问题 我很快回来 |
[35:55] | – Um,shall I come? – No,stay here. | – 要我去么? – 不 你待在这儿 |
[36:02] | Mer.Is it bad? | Mer 很糟糕么? |
[36:04] | What does she need him to do? | 病人胸腔出问题了 |
[36:04] | The guy’s chest is a mess. | 病人胸腔出问题了 |
[36:06] | She’s juggling the trachealand the aortic injuries, and she just needsanother pair of hands. | 她要同时处理气管和动脉问题 得有人帮忙 |
[36:10] | – He just repaireda hole in her heart. – I’m sure he can handle it. | – 他刚处理了病人心脏的伤口 – 我想他能搞定 |
[36:16] | – cristina. – hey,hey,hey. | – 嘿嘿嘿 |
[36:19] | What do you think you’re doing? Get back in there. | 你在干什么? 回去 |
[36:23] | What,do you think burke can’t operate without you? | 怎么 你认为Burke做手术不能没有你? |
[36:33] | – Oh,my god,cristina. – Shut up. | – 天哪 Cristina – 闭嘴 |
[36:36] | He can’t operatewithout you. | 他没你做不成手术 |
[36:39] | If you ever gave a crapabout me in any way, you will shut your mouthand get back into that O.R. | 如果你还要废话 就闭嘴 回手术室去 |
[37:11] | there’s a beat. It’s beating. | -有心跳了 -在跳 |
[37:14] | She’s readyto come off bypass,right? | 她可以去掉导管了 是吧? |
[37:16] | She is. | 是的 |
[37:18] | Dr. Burke asked meto tell you he’s gonna be longerthan he thought. | Burke医生要我告诉你 他比预计要晚点回来 |
[37:21] | “Longer than he thought”? What else did he say? | 比预计晚点 他还说什么了? |
[37:25] | She could stroke out if she stays on any longer.Is– | 如果她这样时间久了 会出问题的 |
[37:28] | what did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[37:29] | He said you shouldn’t worry. He’ll be right back. | 他说你不要担心 他马上回来 |
[37:33] | Well,let’s unclp and see what we’ve got. | 看看情况怎样 |
[37:40] | Brain’s not interesting enough for you,dr. Grey? | 大脑还不能吸引你么 Grey医生? |
[37:42] | I’ve still gota lot of bleeding. I’ll placea partial occluding clamp. | 还是大量出血 我用了局部主动脉钳 |
[37:46] | 4-0 prolene. | 4-0 prolene线 |
[37:55] | – There. – Excellent,burke.Thank you. | – 那儿 – 真棒 Burke 谢谢 |
[37:58] | It should hold once you get a few more in there. | 再过一会应该就能止血 |
[38:02] | focus,dr. Grey. Focus. | 专心点 Grey医生 专心 |
[38:09] | – everything okay,dr. Burke? – Everything’s fine. | – 没事吧 Burke医生? – 没事 |
[38:14] | Dr. Grey? | Grey医生? |
[38:21] | It’s been too long. She needs to come off bypass. | 太久了 得给她去掉导管 |
[38:23] | She should come off soon,dr. Yang. How do you want to proceed? | 她该马上去掉导管 Yang医生 你想怎么处理? |
[38:26] | I’m not having this girl die of a stroke after all this. | 我不能让她因为血管爆裂死了 |
[38:29] | Page someone,anyone who can help take her off bypass. | 呼叫医生来帮她去掉导管 |
[38:35] | What happened in there? He’s going to live. | 那边情况怎么样? 他脱离危险了 |
[38:39] | Dr. Burke,you were gone too long. She could stroke outany second from– | Burke医生 你去得太久了 她随时会走掉 |
[38:42] | gather yourself,dr. Yang. Let’s take her off bypass. | Yang医生 回到你的位置 我们来帮她去掉导管 |
[38:47] | Good.Good rhythm. Temperature is up. | 不错 心律正常 体温在回升 |
[38:50] | Okay,let’s take her off bypass. | 好的 去掉导管 |
[38:52] | **********. | 去掉导管 |
[38:55] | ***********. | |
[38:57] | Give her more volume. | 加大输血量 |
[39:00] | Arterial line is out. | 动脉缝合线用完了 |
[39:06] | nice. | 好的 |
[39:08] | Keep going. Come on.There it is. | 继续 来 行了 |
[39:13] | Heartbeat’s still strong. Nicely done,dr. Burke. | – 心跳有力 – 做得不错 Burke医生 |
[39:15] | Uh,so we justcheck everything and close. | 检查一下 缝合 |
[39:18] | – We’ll close– – wait. | – 我们可以缝合了 – 等等 |
[39:25] | She blew a stitch. Shecould have a tear in her heart. | 她的缝合线崩了 心脏内可能有伤口 |
[39:27] | Give methe pledgeted 4-0 prolene. Put up two fresh unitsof blood. | 给我用4-0 prolene脱脂线 再加两袋血 |
[39:30] | – What can I do?Burke? – Hold pressure. | – 我能做什么? Burke? – 按住 |
[39:32] | I needto repair the heart wall. | 我要修补心墙 |
[39:37] | – should I put on a clamp? – One moment. | – 要用夹子么? – 等一会 |
[39:39] | – We don’t have a moment. – Hold on! | – 我们没时间了 – 等会! |
[39:43] | I need to putthe cannulas back in so we can empty outthe heart again. | 我需要放回导管 体外循环 |
[39:46] | She needs to goback on bypass. Reheparinizeand give me the tubes. | 她需要用导管进行体外循环 肝素化 给我导管 |
[39:53] | her atriumis extremely friable. | 她的心房非常脆弱 |
[40:02] | It can’t hold a stitch. | 不能承受缝合 |
[40:03] | What about a horizontalmattress? I can do it. | 用连续横褥式缝合吧? 我可以做 |
[40:04] | Dr. Yang,I don’t need you for this. | Yang医生 不需要你来 |
[40:16] | this is a known complicationof the surgery. It happens.It happens. | 那很容易引起并发症 发生过这样的情况 发生过 |
[40:28] | – restart bypass. – restarting bypass. | – 重新启用导管 – 启用导管 |
[40:32] | I was paged. Can I help? | 有人呼我 需要我帮忙? |
[40:40] | I’m repairing the heart wall. | 我在修补心墙 |
[40:42] | I could use your helpfor a second attemptto come off bypass. | 我要你帮我帮我去掉导管 |
[40:45] | I’ll scrub in. | 我来协助你 |
[40:58] | Load more 4-0 proleneand a new pericardial patch. | 多用一些4-0 prolene线 重新尝试心包修补 |
[41:38] | come in. | 进来 |
[41:43] | Chief,we need to talk. | 主任 我要和你谈谈 |
[41:46] | Yes,dr. Burke,I think we do. | 是的 Burke医生 我也这么想 |
[42:29] | you’re lucky,you know? | 你知道么 你很幸运 |
[42:31] | – Pardon? – To study under burke. | – 什么? – 跟着Burke学习 |
[42:33] | If your little intern brain can retain anyof what he teaches you, | 如果你能记住他教你的 |
[42:36] | maybe you’ll becomehalf the surgeon he is, and that’s pretty damn good. | 估计你就能有他一半的本事 那已经很厉害了 |
[42:42] | If you tell himI told you this… | 如果你告诉他我跟你说这个… |
[42:45] | ah,he’ll never believe you. | 他肯定不会相信的 |
[42:56] | – Karev. – Dr. Montgomery,how’s she doing? | – Montgomery医生 她怎么样? |
[42:59] | She made it throughthe surgery. So did the baby,which is,uh… | 她撑过了手术 宝宝也没事 |
[43:03] | well,it’s like I said,the kid’s a fighter. | 也许就像我说的 宝宝是个强者 |
[43:05] | – You think she’ll callthe guy,the dad? – No. | – 你认为她会通知那个男人 孩子的爸? – 不 |
[43:07] | It takes more than a,uh,well-meaning speech to get a girl to makea commitment like that. | 要让一个女人 做那样的决定可不容易 |
[43:12] | – Yeah. – I appreciated it,though,your take. | – 是的 – 感谢你付出的努力 |
[43:15] | – Uh,it was surprising. – “Surprising”? | – 我很惊讶 – “惊讶”? |
[43:18] | – Well,for a mark sloan *******? – Lackey. | – 作为Mark Sloan的…? – 跟班 |
[43:21] | I dabbed blood all day. | 我整天就是给人止血 |
[43:24] | You’re a decent guy,alex. | 你是个好人 Alex. |
[43:26] | I’d hate to seesloan beat that out of you. | 我讨厌Sloan那么对你 |
[43:37] | – Anyway… – yeah,thanks. | – 其实… – 谢谢 |
[43:38] | – All right,then. – Okay. | – 好了 – 好 |
[44:08] | I would’ve helped you if you’d told me. | 如果你告诉我 我会帮你的 |
[44:17] | Burke? | |
[44:19] | I cannot. It’S…been a long day… | 我不能说 已经很久了 |
[44:26] | and I just cannot. | 我就是说不出来 |
[44:31] | – I thought you weremy friend. – I thoughtyou were my surgeoN. | – 我当你是我朋友 – 我当你是我的外科医生 |
[44:40] | in some ways,betrayal is inevitable. | 有时 背叛是无法避免的 |
[44:45] | When our bodies betray us, surgery is often the key to recovery. | 当身体背叛我们的时候 手术可以帮我们恢复 |
[44:54] | When we betray each other… | 如果我们背叛彼此… |
[44:57] | when we betray each other, the path to recovery is less clear. | 当我们背叛彼此后 要想恢复就不那么容易 |
[45:36] | It was both our ideato rob the bank. | 抢银行是我们的主意 |
[45:40] | – It was both of us. – I know. | – 我们俩的 – 我知道 |
[45:43] | I just–oh,I couldn’tdo it anymore. | 我只是 我没法再忍受了 |
[45:45] | – It wasn’t– – you did the right thing. | – 不是 – 你做得对 |
[45:49] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[45:52] | Then how come I walkedacross the parking lot and realizedI can’t go home? | 那为什么我走过停车场 才想起我无法回家? |
[46:02] | But where am isupposed to go? | 我该去哪儿呢? |
[46:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[46:25] | So dr. Hahn… | 那 Hahn医生… |
[46:28] | yeah. | 是的 |
[46:32] | He’s my dad… | 他是我爸… |
[46:35] | and I’m scared,and you… | 我很害怕… |
[46:39] | you of all peopleknow what it’s like to have someone you lovein the hospital– | 你明白你爱的人在医院是什么感觉 |
[46:42] | no.You do not get to bring up denny to me ever again. | 不 你不该再跟我提Denny |
[46:45] | Do you understand? | 明白? |
[46:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:53] | Don’t try to apologize, not now,not yet. | 别道歉 起码不是现在 |
[46:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:06] | – Maybe tomorrow. – Okay. | – 也许明天 – 好 |
[47:18] | You watched his handsall through surgery. | 手术的时候你一直在看他的手 |
[47:22] | – You knew. – I can’t say anything. | – 你知道 – 我没法说什么 |
[47:27] | There are thingscristina told me. She’s my friend.I can’t say anything. | Cristina告诉过我一些事 她是我朋友 我不能说 |
[47:32] | No. No,that is nothow this works. | 不 这是不对的 |
[47:38] | How could you knowwhat you know or suspect itand not even tell me? | 是你知道这事 你怀疑 但是你怎么能不告诉我? |
[47:44] | You cleared himfor surgery,derek. How did you not know? | 你帮他做的手术 Derek 你怎么会不知道? |
[47:50] | You can’t be angry with me. | 别生我的气 |
[47:52] | She’s my best friend, and right or wrong,she… | 她是我最好的朋友 不管如何 |
[47:59] | what? | 怎么? |
[48:03] | She was therewhen you weren’T. | 你不在的时候 她一直陪在我身边 |
[48:17] | we do whatever it takes to rebuild the trust that was lost. | 我们竭尽全力去修补失去的信任 |
[48:46] | And then there are some wounds, some betrayals that are so deep,so profound… | 但有些伤害 背叛太深 影响太大… |
[48:53] | that there’s no way to repair what was lost. | 我们无法找回我们失去的 |
[49:04] | And when that happens… | 如果真是这样… |
[49:17] | there’s nothing left to do but wait. | 我们能做的就只有等待 |